时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Really? That’s how you’re gonna do it? | 真的吗 你打算这样缠 |
[00:09] | Wendy, she’s a prison nurse, | 温蒂 她是监狱护士 |
[00:11] | which means she can kick your ass and bandage you up. | 这意味着她能打伤你 还能给你缠绷带 |
[00:15] | Not properly. | 缠得不对 |
[00:18] | Follow my finger, follow my finger. | 看我的指头 看我的指头 |
[00:22] | What are you looking for? | 你在检查什么 |
[00:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[00:27] | I think I just took a clog to the head. | 我只是被木鞋砸头了 |
[00:30] | I’m sorry. They help me with my back pain. | 抱歉 它们能帮我治背疼 |
[00:33] | And it wasn’t my fault, someone hit me with Wendy. | 不是我的错 有人推温蒂撞了我 |
[00:37] | Oh, my God, my watch. | 天呐 我的表 |
[00:39] | My watch. Someone stole my watch! | 我的表 有人偷了我的表 |
[00:42] | Oh wait, I hid it in my bra. | 等等 我藏在胸罩里了 |
[00:46] | Is everyone all right? | 大家还好吗 |
[00:48] | No, her arm is broken. | 不好 她的胳膊骨折了 |
[00:50] | It’s not broken. | 没骨折 |
[00:51] | It’s just poorly bandaged. | 只是没缠好绷带 |
[00:54] | We were just trying to help some alcoholics. | 我们只是在试图帮助一些酒瘾者 |
[00:57] | Oh, hey. Anyone lose an earring? | 有人丢了耳环吗 |
[01:00] | Ah! It’s a tooth! | 是颗牙齿 |
[01:22] | Can you tell me exactly what happened here? | 你们能告诉我这里到底发生了什么吗 |
[01:28] | One at a time, please. | 请一个一个说 |
[01:30] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[01:31] | I organized an AA meeting for your inmates | 我为你的犯人们组织了一场互助会 |
[01:35] | and we were all very excited to be here this afternoon. | 我们都很高兴下午能来这里 |
[01:38] | Oh, God, why do we have to do this? | 天呐 我们为什么要做这个 |
[01:42] | Adam and I had plans. | 亚当和我有计划的 |
[01:44] | To do what? | 去做什么啊 |
[01:45] | Anything but this. | 不做这个就行 |
[01:46] | And how did I get roped into driving? | 为什么非让我开车 |
[01:48] | I should be in the back seat studying for the LSATs. | 我应该在后排为法考复习 |
[01:50] | Hmm. Trust me, you do not want be crammed | 相信我 你不想挤在 |
[01:52] | in this little back seat. | 后排小座位的 |
[01:54] | It’s like a Red Bull graveyard back here. | 这里就像一个红牛坟场 |
[01:57] | Or as I like to call it, sober cocaine. | 我更喜欢称之为 无瘾可卡因 |
[02:01] | Why didn’t we take your car? | 我们为什么不开你的车 |
[02:02] | It’s roomy and it has the Broadway Channel. | 空间大 而且有百老汇台 |
[02:06] | Those crooks see me pull up in my Range Rover, | 要是那些坏人看到我开着路虎来 |
[02:08] | next thing you know I’m a hostage with a torn blouse | 转眼之间我就会变成穿着撕裂上衣的人质 |
[02:10] | doing whatever it takes to survive. | 为了活下去做尽一切肮脏之事 |
[02:14] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[02:18] | Jill, there’s guards in the room. | 吉尔 房间里有警卫 |
[02:19] | We’ll be fine. | 我们没事的 |
[02:22] | There will be guards, right, Marjorie? | 有警卫的吧 玛乔丽 |
[02:24] | Yes, and we all agreed to do this panel months ago. | 有 而且我们几个月前就同意做这事了 |
[02:28] | Only because you’re old and we assumed you’d forget. | 只是因为你很老 我们以为你会忘掉 |
[02:31] | Mom, I’ll give you a hundred bucks | 妈妈 如果你能记起我们的电话号码 |
[02:33] | if you remember our phone number. | 我会给你一百美元 |
[02:36] | Five… something. | 5…什么的吧 |
[02:41] | I just don’t know what I have to offer. | 我只是不知道我能贡献什么 |
[02:43] | A bunch of convicts aren’t gonna relate to my story: | 一群罪犯才不会对我的故事产生共鸣 |
[02:45] | some rich bitch who went to four fancy rehabs to get sober. | 某个有钱的婊子去了四次高档康复中心戒瘾 |
[02:49] | It’s just gonna make ’em angry. | 只会让她们生气的 |
[02:50] | It makes me angry. | 我就很生气 |
[02:51] | Look, it’s important to share our recovery with these women. | 和这些女人分享我们的恢复过程是很重要的 |
[02:55] | The first meeting I ever went to was when I was in prison. | 我第一次参加互助会就是在监狱里 |
[02:58] | Who knows, you can change someone’s life today. | 谁知道呢 你们今天或许会改变某人的生活 |
[03:01] | Or we could assume their lives are fine and just go home. | 我们也可以假装她们生活很好 然后回家 |
[03:04] | I’m excited to talk to them. | 我很期待和她们说话 |
[03:05] | I even came up with a few jokes to break the ice. | 我甚至想了几个打破尴尬的笑话 |
[03:08] | – So these two serial killers are in a canoe… – Stop. | -两个连环杀手坐在一艘独木舟里… -停 |
[03:12] | I am not getting shivved because you want to be Jimmy Kimmel. | 我可不想因为你想当脱口秀主持而被刀 |
[03:16] | You don’t get “Shivved,” You get “Shanked. | 不是被”刀” 而是被”捅” |
[03:18] | A shiv is a thing you get shanked with. | 刀是用来捅你的 |
[03:20] | You get shanked with a shiv. | 你是被刀捅的 |
[03:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[03:27] | Can you move the story along? | 你能讲重点吗 |
[03:29] | I’m sorry, I’m just trying to give you context. | 抱歉 只是想告诉你前因后果 |
[03:32] | Marjorie, | 玛乔丽 |
[03:32] | let me take it from here. | 我来说吧 |
[03:35] | We arrived, ate a bowl | 我们到了这里 |
[03:36] | of something gray with cornbread. | 吃了一碗灰色物质配玉米面包 |
[03:39] | Then we started the panel for the inmates. | 然后我们开始为囚犯办互助会 |
[03:41] | Wendy bombed with her jokes. | 温蒂用笑话冷了场 |
[03:43] | Hey, they were starting to warm up. | 他们情绪逐渐高涨 |
[03:45] | Someone spit on you. | 有人朝你吐了痰 |
[03:49] | Then Christy did her usual | 然后克丽丝蒂说了往常的 |
[03:50] | “Hate my mom, gonna be a lawyer” Deal, | “恨我妈 要当律师”那一套 |
[03:53] | then it was my turn to share my story. | 然后轮到我分享我的故事了 |
[03:55] | Which wasn’t your story at all. | 那个根本不是你的故事 |
[03:58] | All right, I may have gotten off to a rocky start. | 好吧 我也许开始不太顺 |
[04:01] | I’m not gonna lie, | 我不想说谎 |
[04:02] | it’s just so hard being poor. | 当穷人太难了 |
[04:05] | Jugglin’ four jobs | 打四份工 |
[04:07] | at four different job places. | 在四个工作地点 |
[04:14] | Okay, even I didn’t believe what I just said. | 好吧 我自己都不相信刚说的话 |
[04:16] | Truth is, I’m rich. Like, “I don’t even know | 事实是 我很有钱 我都不知道 |
[04:19] | how much a loaf of bread costs” Rich. | 一条面包多少钱 |
[04:22] | But all that money couldn’t keep me from using. | 但那么多钱都没法阻止我复喝 |
[04:25] | I recently threw away three years of sobriety. | 我最近毁了三年的戒瘾 |
[04:28] | I was drinking in every room of my big, fancy house, | 我在我豪宅的每个屋子都喝了酒 |
[04:31] | including the gym. | 包括健身房 |
[04:33] | It’s real hard to crash a stationary bike, | 健身脚踏车上很难睡 |
[04:35] | but it can be done. | 但还是能睡的 |
[04:38] | Now I’ve got a little over a month | 现在我戒了一个多月 |
[04:40] | and I’m holding on for dear life. | 时刻都在小心翼翼 |
[04:42] | I’m not sure if that makes sense to any of you, | 我不知道你们是否能懂 |
[04:44] | but that’s my story. | 但这就是我的故事 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:52] | Shoulda skipped the part about the gym. | 应该跳过健身房那部分的 |
[04:54] | Why? They got a gym here. | 为什么 他们这里也有健身房的 |
[04:57] | First, let me apologize for Wendy’s “Captive audience” Joke. | 首先 我要为温蒂”吸引观众”的笑话道歉 |
[05:00] | She doesn’t get out much. | 她不常出门 |
[05:02] | Well, probably more than you. | 但应该比你们出的多 |
[05:08] | That’s how it’s done. | 笑话应该这样讲 |
[05:10] | Anyway, I’m Bonnie and I’m an alcoholic. | 总之 我是邦妮 我是个酒瘾者 |
[05:13] | – Hi, Bonnie. – Bonnie Plunkett? | -你好 邦妮 -邦妮·普兰科特 |
[05:15] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的人生 |
[05:19] | Code three, rec room. | 代号三 休息室 |
[05:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:22] | Oh, my God! I’m gonna die | 天啊 我要死在 |
[05:24] | in a women’s prison! | 一所女子监狱里了 |
[05:27] | Well, how do you know Tammy Diffendorf? | 你怎么会认识塔米·迪芬多夫 |
[05:29] | I don’t. I have never seen her before in my life. | 我不认识 我一辈子没见过她 |
[05:33] | But she knew your name | 但她知道你名字 |
[05:34] | and said she wanted to kill you. | 并且说要杀了你 |
[05:36] | My mom gets that more often than you think. | 我妈妈比你想的更常遇到这种事 |
[05:40] | Do you want to press charges? | 你想起诉吗 |
[05:44] | Would there be any monetary compensation | 我的痛苦和苦难 |
[05:46] | for my pain and suffering? | 会有金钱补偿吗 |
[05:48] | No. | 没有 |
[05:50] | Pass. | 不起诉 |
[05:54] | 37 years I’ve been doing these panels, | 我搞了互助会三十七年 |
[05:57] | never once have I been hit with a chair. | 从没被椅子砸过 |
[05:59] | Are you implying this is my fault? | 你是在暗示这是我的错吗 |
[06:02] | She didn’t threaten to kill me. | 她又没有威胁要杀我 |
[06:05] | She would if she knew you. | 如果她了解你 她会的 |
[06:08] | You really don’t remember who she is? | 你真不记得她是谁了吗 |
[06:09] | I’m telling you, I don’t know her. | 我说了 我不认识她 |
[06:11] | Tammy Diffendorf is not a name you forget. | 塔米·迪芬多夫这种名字很难忘记的 |
[06:14] | Maybe she’s someone from your drug days. | 也许她是你吸毒时期的朋友 |
[06:17] | Everyone who wants to kill me is from my drug days. | 每个想杀我的人都是我吸毒时期的朋友 |
[06:20] | No, they’re not. | 并不是 |
[06:24] | Hopefully, we managed to do some good | 但愿我们在暴动之前 |
[06:26] | before the riot broke out. | 做了一点好事 |
[06:28] | I think my story touched people. | 我觉得我的故事感动了人 |
[06:30] | I saw a few tears. | 我看到了有人眼角挂泪 |
[06:32] | Those were tattoos. | 那是文身 |
[06:35] | I think they really connected | 我觉得他们对你的故事 |
[06:36] | with your story, Christy: | 很有共鸣 克丽丝蒂 |
[06:38] | ex-stripper studying to be a lawyer. | 前脱衣舞女 努力学习成为律师 |
[06:41] | They did, didn’t they? | 是啊 不是吗 |
[06:43] | Like if they were to make a movie of my life, | 假如他们要拍一部关于我人生的电影 |
[06:46] | that scene would definitely be in the trailer. | 那一幕肯定会出现在预告片中 |
[06:49] | Well, I’m glad you all had such a wonderful time. | 我很高兴你们度过了愉快的时光 |
[06:51] | Meanwhile, some maniac named Tammy is running around | 与此同时 有个叫塔米的疯子在四处乱跑 |
[06:54] | with my DNA under her fingernails. | 指甲里抠着我的DNA |
[06:58] | Tammy… Tammy… | 塔米 塔米 |
[07:01] | Who the hell is Tammy? | 塔米是谁啊 |
[07:07] | Tammy. Tammy. | 塔米 塔米 |
[07:09] | – Tammy, Tammy, Tammy, Tammy, Tammy. – Mom. | -塔米 塔米 塔米 -妈妈 |
[07:13] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[07:15] | You say the name “Tammy” 500 more times, | 你把塔米这名字再说五百遍 |
[07:18] | I’m gonna go thank my lucky stars | 我去为我有带座的厕所 |
[07:19] | for a toilet with a seat. | 感谢我的幸运星 |
[07:23] | Tammy… Tammy… Tammy. | 塔米 塔米 塔米 |
[07:32] | Tammy… Tammy. | 塔米 塔米 |
[07:39] | Tammy. | 塔米 |
[07:43] | Guys, I had a major breakthrough at the meeting today. | 各位 我在今天的会上有个大突破 |
[07:45] | I mean, it was like a thunderbolt. | 简直是醍醐灌顶 |
[07:47] | Every mistake I’ve ever made in my life is because… | 我人生中犯的每个错误都是因为… |
[07:50] | Oh, my God! Tammy. | 天啊 塔米 |
[07:53] | I was talking. | 我正在说话 |
[07:54] | I know, and thank you. | 我知道 谢谢你 |
[07:55] | That’s when I do my best thinking. | 你说话时我思考效率最高 |
[08:04] | So you remember? | 你想起来了吗 |
[08:05] | Yes, I don’t know if it’s the coffee | 是的 我不知道是因为咖啡 |
[08:07] | or me not wanting to hear Wendy’s story, | 还是我不想听温蒂的故事 |
[08:09] | but it’s finally coming back to me. | 但我终于想起来了 |
[08:11] | Maybe we should let Wendy finish. | 也许我们应该让温蒂说完 |
[08:13] | Oh, come on, Marjorie. | 拜托 玛乔丽 |
[08:15] | A gigantic woman tackled Bonnie. | 一个女巨人抱摔了邦妮 |
[08:16] | Tell me you don’t want to hear the “Who,” “What,” “Why.” | 告诉我你不想知道真相 |
[08:20] | I think I may have mentioned in passing | 我应该以前提过 |
[08:22] | that I was in foster care. | 我住过寄养家庭 |
[08:23] | – Nah. – Stop. – No, really? – You? | -没有 -不是吧 -真的吗 -你吗 |
[08:26] | Anyway, when I was 14, | 总之 我14岁时 |
[08:27] | I got placed with a family in Vallejo. | 我寄养在了瓦列霍的一个家庭里 |
[08:29] | Ew. Vallejo? Sounds dusty. | 瓦列霍 听起来尘土很大 |
[08:32] | I’d been bouncing from one crap hole to another for years, | 我之前在烂地方之间辗转了很多年 |
[08:34] | but this new place was actually decent. | 但这个新地方竟然还不错 |
[08:37] | I had my own room for the first time. | 我第一次有了自己的房间 |
[08:39] | I could drink, smoke dope, | 我可以喝酒 吸大麻 |
[08:41] | sneak boys in through the window, | 带男孩从窗户溜进来 |
[08:42] | but then they took in this other girl. | 但之后 他们又接纳了一个女孩 |
[08:49] | Tammy? | 塔米 |
[08:52] | Tammy. | 塔米 |
[08:54] | She had these adorable French braids. | 她留着可爱的法式辫 |
[08:57] | She did her homework every night. | 她每天晚上都做作业 |
[08:59] | She helped around the house with the chores. | 她在家里帮忙做家务 |
[09:01] | She was polite, considerate, cheerful. | 她礼貌 体贴 开朗 |
[09:05] | I hated her guts. | 我恨死她了 |
[09:09] | Having Little Miss Perfect around | 完美小姐在那里 |
[09:10] | was screwing my sweet deal. | 毁了我的快乐生活 |
[09:12] | I had to find a way to bring her to the dark side. | 我得找个办法把她带到黑暗面 |
[09:14] | Turns out, I’m really good | 原来我很擅长 |
[09:16] | at bringing people to the dark side. | 把人带到黑暗面 |
[09:18] | – Stop. – No. Really? – What? | -不是吧 -真的吗 -什么 |
[09:21] | Anyway, she had this boyfriend, | 总之 她有个男友 |
[09:23] | another straight-A, goody-two-shoes nerd. | 另一个自命清高的全优书呆 |
[09:25] | But the nerd had a penis, and that made him weak. | 但这书呆有鸡鸡 这就让他很脆弱 |
[09:28] | So, | 于是 |
[09:29] | I had my friend Donna– very chesty, | 我让我朋友唐娜 胸部丰满 |
[09:31] | lots of tube tops, she’s dead now– | 有很多件抹胸 她现在死了 |
[09:34] | I had her make out with him behind the gym | 我让她跟他在体育馆后亲热 |
[09:36] | just as I innocently walked Tammy around the corner. | 而我不小心带塔米走过了拐角 |
[09:40] | Oh, she was devastated. | 她伤心欲绝 |
[09:42] | Luckily, I had the perfect thing to comfort her. | 很幸运 我有安慰她的绝佳东西 |
[09:51] | Wanna get away? | 想逃离现实吗 |
[09:55] | Before I knew it, | 我还没反应过来 |
[09:56] | Tammy went bad girl in a big way. | 塔米就立刻成了个特别坏的女孩 |
[09:58] | Even I was impressed. | 就连我都觉得厉害 |
[09:59] | She was wakin’ and bakin’, flunkin’ tests, | 她吸大麻 挂科 |
[10:01] | buying vodka from the janitor. | 在看门人那里买伏特加 |
[10:03] | Pfft. A month later, she was gone. | 一个月后 她就走了 |
[10:06] | Ah, misty watercolored memories. | 模糊多彩的回忆啊 |
[10:11] | So, who wants to split a chef’s salad? | 谁想分厨师沙拉 |
[10:16] | What? | 干嘛 |
[10:17] | A whole salad makes me bloaty. | 一整盘沙拉让我胀气 |
[10:20] | Bonnie, you do realize | 邦妮 你意识到了 |
[10:23] | what you did to Tammy was wrong– | 你对塔米做的事是不对的吧 |
[10:26] | although impressively complex for a 14-year-old. | 虽然对一个14岁孩子来说是相当复杂 令人难忘了 |
[10:31] | Mm. Not that impressive. | 没那么夸张啦 |
[10:34] | 14-year-olds are pure evil. | 14岁的孩子是纯粹的魔鬼 |
[10:36] | I spent three semesters taking down an art teacher. | 我花了三个学期时间搞垮一个美术老师 |
[10:39] | Tell me my horse painting was unrealistic. | 他跟我说我画的马不切实际 |
[10:43] | What is it with janitors and vodka? | 看门人和伏特加是怎么回事 |
[10:45] | Our junior high janitor didn’t have a hand, | 我们初中的看门人少了一只手 |
[10:47] | but he always had vodka. | 但他总是有伏特加 |
[10:52] | Are you saying it’s my fault she’s in jail? | 你是说她进了监狱是我的错吗 |
[10:54] | No, I didn’t say that. | 我没那样说 |
[10:56] | Then what are you saying, Marjorie? | 那你是什么意思 玛乔丽 |
[11:00] | – May I? – Yes. I’m so tired of this. | -让我来 -好 我真是受够了 |
[11:07] | “And so, I-I’d like to make amends | 所以 我想因为我对你做的 |
[11:10] | “For those terrible things I did to you | 那些糟糕的事情进行道歉 |
[11:13] | “When we were both struggling | 当时我俩都在 |
[11:15] | with the challenges of the foster care system.” | 与寄养系统中的挑战作斗争 |
[11:21] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[11:23] | That’s all I prepared, but I could riff a little. | 我只准备了这么多 但我可以重复一段 |
[11:26] | You’re unbelievable. | 你简直难以置信 |
[11:27] | Thank you, but I can’t take full credit. | 谢谢 但并不全是我的功劳 |
[11:29] | I’ve learned a lot from the program, but most of it is me. | 我从互助会学到了许多 但主要是靠我自己啦 |
[11:33] | Screw your program. I only went to that meeting | 去你的互助会 我去参加会议 |
[11:35] | to get away from my masturbating cellmate. | 只是为了摆脱我自慰的狱友 |
[11:37] | Talk about addiction. | 她可真是有瘾 |
[11:41] | Is she top bunk, or bottom bunk? | 她睡上铺还是下铺 |
[11:43] | I-I don’t know why I asked that. | 我不知道我为什么要问 |
[11:45] | Let me get this straight. You drove all the way out here | 让我搞清楚 你开车远道而来 |
[11:48] | to apologize to me for handing me a joint | 就为了来跟我道歉 因为你给我递了根大麻烟卷 |
[11:51] | and messing around with my boyfriend? | 还有跟我男友乱搞吗 |
[11:52] | Technically, that was Donna, may she rest in peace. | 严格说来那是唐娜干的 愿她安息 |
[11:55] | Oh, she’s dead? Good. | 她死了吗 真好 |
[11:58] | Now when are you gonna apologize for what you really did to me? | 你什么时候要对你真正害我的事道歉 |
[12:01] | Well, um, I was hoping | 我还希望 |
[12:03] | my apology was, uh, more of a blanket type deal, | 我的道歉包括了一切错事 |
[12:06] | but if there are specifics, | 但是如果还有详情 |
[12:08] | I could tackle them on a case-by-case basis. | 我可以具体问题具体分析 |
[12:10] | You got me kicked out of that house! | 你害我被赶出了那个家 |
[12:12] | No, no, you got kicked out | 不 你被赶走了 |
[12:13] | ’cause you stole our foster father’s wallet. | 是因为你偷了我们养父的钱包 |
[12:15] | No, you stole his wallet | 不 是你偷走了他的钱包 |
[12:16] | and planted it in my book bag. | 然后放在我书包里了 |
[12:19] | Ooh. Yeah. | 对哦 |
[12:24] | They kicked me out and put me in a group home. | 他们赶走了我 把我送去了教养院 |
[12:26] | It was hell, so I took off. | 那里简直是地狱 所以我走了 |
[12:30] | I was 14 years old, living on the street, | 我当时14岁 流落街头 |
[12:32] | doing stuff I didn’t even know I was capable of. | 做着我不知道自己还能做到的事 |
[12:34] | Aw, Tammy, I’m so sorry. | 塔米 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:37] | Yeah, well, “Sorry” doesn’t help me, does it? | 抱歉可帮不了我 对吧 |
[12:40] | ‘Cause you’re out there, and I’m in here. | 因为你在外面 我在里面 |
[12:43] | I spent the last 40 years wishing I never met you. | 过去40年里我都希望我从没遇到过你 |
[12:48] | Guard? | 警卫 |
[12:55] | I’m so upset about what I did to this woman. | 我对这女人做的事让我好难受 |
[12:59] | I can’t eat, I can’t sleep. | 我吃不下 睡不着 |
[13:01] | I’m haunted, like the guy who hears his own heart | 我很困扰 就像是史蒂芬·金小说里 |
[13:03] | through the wall in that Stephen King book. | 通过墙能听见自己心跳的人 |
[13:06] | – Like she read a book. – I’m telling you it’s been a nightmare. | -就像她读书似的 -我跟你们说 那是场噩梦 |
[13:08] | Like she has a heart. | 就像她有心似的 |
[13:11] | You know, a week ago, | 一周前 |
[13:12] | I couldn’t even remember who this woman was. | 我都记不起这女人是谁 |
[13:15] | Turns out I ruined her life. | 原来我毁了她的生活 |
[13:17] | Makes me wonder how many other peoples’ lives | 这让我想知道我还毁掉了 |
[13:19] | I might have ruined. | 多少人的生活 |
[13:25] | That I don’t know of. | 而我还不知情 |
[13:28] | Anyway, made my amends, totally tanked. | 总之 我道歉了 结果很糟糕 |
[13:31] | Just wish there was something else I could do. | 真希望我能做点别的事 |
[13:35] | Happy to be sober, where every day | 很高兴戒瘾了 每天 |
[13:37] | I get to discover new ways I’m terrible. | 我都能发现我糟糕的新一面 |
[13:42] | Anyone else like to share? | 还有谁想分享吗 |
[13:43] | I’ll go. Christy, alcoholic. | 我来 克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者 |
[13:46] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[13:47] | First of all, the book my mother was referring to was | 首先 我妈妈说的那本书 |
[13:50] | The Telltale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe. | 是埃德加·爱伦·坡的《泄密的心》 |
[13:53] | I liked it better when she was stupid. | 我更喜欢她蠢的时候 |
[13:56] | I bitch about my life in this room a lot, | 我在这房间里经常抱怨我的生活 |
[13:59] | but after visiting that prison, I got to say, I feel lucky. | 但去过那座监狱后 我得说 我觉得很幸运 |
[14:04] | I met women in there doing time for things I’ve done. | 我见过有些女人因为跟我做过同样的事而服刑 |
[14:07] | I just didn’t get caught. | 我只是没被抓 |
[14:10] | It’s funny. Getting into law school | 这很有趣 考法学院 |
[14:12] | has been such a pain in the ass. | 让我很痛苦 |
[14:15] | I was starting to wonder if it was worth it. | 我都开始想着这是否值得了 |
[14:18] | But if some day, | 但如果有一天 |
[14:19] | I get to help just one of these women, I know it is. | 我可以帮助这些女人 我知道这很值 |
[14:25] | Who knows? Maybe I can devote my entire practice | 谁知道呢 也许我的所有律所生意 |
[14:29] | to people my mother destroyed. | 可以是帮助我妈妈毁掉的人 |
[14:33] | But will I hear a thank you? | 但我会听到一声谢谢吗 |
[14:43] | Hey, there she is! | 她在这里呢 |
[14:46] | They said you have a prepaid phone card for me? | 他们说你给我弄了张预付费电话卡 |
[14:48] | And six pairs of underwear in various styles. | 还有不同款式的六条内裤 |
[14:51] | If you’re not a thong girl, | 如果你不喜欢丁字裤 |
[14:52] | perhaps you could barter them for snacks. | 也许你可以用来换零食 |
[14:55] | Hi. I’m her daughter Christy. | 你好 我是她女儿克丽丝蒂 |
[14:59] | Man, how much did you smoke? | 天啊 你抽了多少 |
[15:03] | In her defense, she didn’t know she was pregnant | 帮她说句话 我从她体内出来之前 |
[15:05] | till I fell out of her. | 她都不知道她怀孕了 |
[15:07] | We’re not here to talk about me. | 我们来不是聊我的 |
[15:09] | Now, I went to the prison officials | 我去找了监狱的官员 |
[15:11] | and explained your attack on me was totally justified. | 解释了你对我的攻击是有正当理由的 |
[15:14] | You get me my privileges back? | 你帮我要回特权了吗 |
[15:15] | No. They laughed at me. | 没有 他们嘲笑了我 |
[15:16] | Actually, they were kind of mean about it. | 其实他们挺刻薄的 |
[15:19] | And a little condescending. | 而且居高临下 |
[15:22] | Be sure to give the prison a bad Yelp review. | 一定要在点评网上给监狱差评啊 |
[15:26] | Are we done here? | 我们说完了吗 |
[15:26] | No. The reason I brought my daughter is she’s a lawyer. | 没有 我带我女儿来的原因是她是个律师 |
[15:29] | Not a lawyer, not yet. | 不是律师 现在还不是 |
[15:32] | But I know one, and he’s agreed to take a look at your case. | 但我认识一个律师 他同意看看你的案子 |
[15:35] | Yeah, we thought we could see | 我们想着可以看看 |
[15:35] | if there was a way we could get you out early. | 有没有办法让你提前出狱 |
[15:37] | Oh, that’s great because I totally didn’t mean | 那太好了 因为我绝对不想 |
[15:39] | to kill those people and eat them. | 杀掉那些人并且吃掉他们的 |
[15:43] | What? | 什么 |
[15:43] | Kidding. I robbed an Outback Steakhouse. | 开玩笑的 我抢了一家澳派牛排馆 |
[15:46] | Just my luck, it was “Cops Eat Free” night. | 我真走运 那碰巧是”警察免费吃”之夜 |
[15:49] | I was arrested by 32 people. | 我被32个人逮捕了 |
[15:54] | Okay, well, did any of them get a little grabby? | 好吧 他们中有人动手动脚吗 |
[15:58] | This is our time. | 现在女权当道 |
[16:00] | I was tripping balls on mushrooms, sweetie. | 我磕迷幻药磕嗨了 亲爱的 |
[16:02] | I got no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[16:04] | So, are we done? | 我们说完了吗 |
[16:05] | – Uh, yeah. – Guess so. | -是啊 -我想是的 |
[16:09] | Tammy? | 塔米 |
[16:11] | Listen, I-I know you hate my mom, | 我知道你恨我妈妈 |
[16:13] | and you have every right to, | 你有权恨她 |
[16:15] | but you should know she genuinely feels terrible, | 但你该知道 她真的很内疚 |
[16:19] | and now she’s a really good person. | 现在她是个好人了 |
[16:23] | Well, she’s a better person. | 她是个比以前更好的人了 |
[16:26] | She’s a person. | 她是个人了 |
[16:28] | Let’s go, Christy. | 走吧 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:30] | – Hey, Plunkett? – Yeah. | -普兰科特 -嗯 |
[16:32] | Not you, Cigarette Baby. | 不是你 烟宝 |
[16:40] | Those people we lived with– they end up adopting you? | 跟我们住的养父母 他们最后领养你了吗 |
[16:42] | Hell, no. I got kicked out two weeks after you did. | 没有 你被赶走两周后 我也被赶走了 |
[16:45] | Stole her wallet, had no one to blame it on. | 偷了她的钱包 没人可以栽赃了 |
[16:48] | – Where’d you end up? – Chicken farm in Bakersfield. | -你去了哪里 -贝克斯菲尔德的养鸡场 |
[16:51] | Even worse than it sounds. | 比听起来更糟糕 |
[16:53] | We actually had it pretty good at that house, didn’t we? | 我们在家过得挺好的 是吧 |
[16:56] | Ugh. Yeah, they were nice people. | 是啊 他们是好人 |
[16:58] | And they had no idea what marijuana smelled like. | 而且不知道大麻是什么味儿 |
[17:02] | I know, right? What did you tell them? | 就是啊 你跟他们怎么说的 |
[17:04] | There was a family of skunks living under the house? | 房子下住着一窝臭鼬 |
[17:07] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:08] | – And they followed me to school one time. – Right. | -它们有次跟着我去了学校 -是啊 |
[17:13] | – Wait. Do you still draw? – What? | -等等 你还画画吗 -什么 |
[17:16] | You used to draw all those crazy snakes everywhere, you know. | 你以前在各个地方画蛇 |
[17:19] | On walls, inside cereal boxes. | 墙上 麦片盒里 |
[17:22] | I forgot about that. Remember I drew one on the neck | 我都忘了 记得有次那个红发疯子睡着了 |
[17:25] | of that crazy red-headed guy when he was asleep? | 我在他脖子上画了一条蛇吗 |
[17:26] | – What was his name? – I don’t remember, man. | -他叫什么名字 -我不记得了 |
[17:28] | – He was psycho. – Oh, my God. | -他真是个疯子 -天啊 |
[17:31] | – No one home in those eyes. – Mm-hmm. | -他的眼神呆滞得很 -嗯 |
[17:32] | Ooh. Good in bed, though. | 但床技很棒 |
[17:34] | Yeah, he was. | 是啊 |
[17:43] | You call it “Tequila”? I call it “To-kill-ya.” | 你们叫它”龙舌兰” 我叫它”能杀你” |
[17:47] | You feel me, right, ma’am? | 你听懂了吧 女士 |
[17:50] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[17:53] | They’re not gonna laugh. Sit down. | 他们不会笑的 坐下吧 |
[17:57] | All right, you’ve been great. | 好 你们真是好听众 |
[18:02] | It’s nice they let us come back. | 他们让我们回来还挺好的 |
[18:05] | You ever stop to think | 你有没有想过 |
[18:06] | that maybe we’re part of their punishment? | 我们也许是囚犯的惩罚之一 |
[18:10] | Hi. I’m Bonnie, and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[18:12] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[18:14] | Bonnie Plunkett? | 邦妮·普兰科特 |
[18:17] | I remember this one. It’s bad, it’s really bad! | 我记得她 情况很糟 真的很糟糕 |