时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | It’s called a Christmas tree, Tammy. | 这叫圣诞树 塔米 |
[00:07] | Or in Germany, a Tannenbaum. | 用德语说是”圣诞树” |
[00:09] | I know what it’s called, Big Sauce. | 我知道这叫什么 大酱 |
[00:11] | I just haven’t seen one in a long time. | 我只是很久没见过了 |
[00:13] | Don’t they have Christmas trees in prison? | 监狱里没圣诞树吗 |
[00:15] | No, they kind of frown on joy. | 没有 他们不赞成快乐 |
[00:18] | We’re glad you’re with us this year, honey. | 我们很高兴你今年和我们一起过 亲爱的 |
[00:20] | Hey, since everyone’s here, | 既然大家都在 |
[00:21] | how about we draw names for Secret Santa? | 我们何不抽签决定谁给谁当秘密圣诞老人 |
[00:23] | Huh. I didn’t think ol’ “Socks and a candle” | 我不知道今年要复兴 |
[00:25] | would be kick-starting it this year. | 袜子和蜡烛的老传统 |
[00:28] | You said you liked them. | 你说过你喜欢的 |
[00:29] | And that was my gift to you. | 客气是我送你的礼物 |
[00:31] | Hey, I got news for you. | 告诉你个消息 |
[00:32] | This year, I am winning Secret Santa. | 今年我会赢得秘密圣诞老人 |
[00:35] | Not a competition. | 这不是比赛 |
[00:36] | Marjorie’s right. | 玛乔丽说的对 |
[00:37] | It’s an expression of our love for each other… | 这是表达我们爱的仪式 |
[00:40] | that Christy always loses. | 克丽丝蒂恰好每次都输 |
[00:43] | Can we at least up the limit? | 我们能至少提高上限吗 |
[00:45] | I mean, $25? | 我是说 25美元 |
[00:47] | What am I supposed to buy y’all, a bag of dirt? | 我能给你们买什么 一袋土吗 |
[00:50] | Ooh, 25 bucks, that’s a little steep for me. | 25美元 对我来说有点多 |
[00:52] | No, that’s just a ceiling, Tammy. | 不 那只是上限 塔米 |
[00:54] | – You can even make something. – Like venison stew? | -你也可以做东西 -比如炖鹿肉吗 |
[00:58] | Sure. | 可以 |
[00:58] | Ooh! Stew it is. | 那就做炖肉了 |
[00:59] | Oh! Secret, secret! | 秘密 秘密 |
[01:02] | Lord, I’m getting Bambi in a bowl for Christmas. | 天啊 我圣诞要吃小鹿斑比了 |
[01:05] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[01:07] | Please pick with one hand, eyes closed. | 请用一只手抽 闭上眼 |
[01:09] | If you choose your own name, | 如果你抽到了自己的名字 |
[01:11] | – you must… – We know the rules, Wendy. | -你必须… -我们知道规则 温蒂 |
[01:13] | Do we? ‘Cause last year you picked | 是吗 去年你抽到自己名字时 |
[01:15] | your own name and gave yourself cash. | 给了自己现金 |
[01:17] | I know what I like. | 我知道我喜欢什么 |
[01:18] | Hint I’d like it again. | 提示 再来一次我还喜欢现金 |
[01:20] | Ugh. | 呕 |
[01:21] | You do know whoever you picked is in the room? | 你知道你抽的人在屋子里吧 |
[01:25] | Well, “Ugh” Isn’t always a bad thing. | “呕”不一定是贬义 |
[01:27] | Ugh, that’s a lovely sweater. | 呕 毛衣真好看 |
[01:30] | Damn it, I wanted Bonnie. Who’s got Bonnie? | 该死 我想要邦妮 谁抽到了邦妮 |
[01:32] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[01:38] | Any chance we could, uh, 86 the venison stew? | 我们能别炖鹿肉吗 |
[01:41] | Oh, sure. Where do you stand on elk? | 当然可以 你喜欢麋鹿肉吗 |
[01:43] | Hey. Hey, hey. | 喂 |
[01:44] | No requests. | 不准提要求 |
[01:45] | The point is to use your imagination | 重点是利用自己的想象力 |
[01:47] | and think about the dear friend you’re buying a gift for. | 想着你要送礼物的亲爱朋友 |
[01:50] | Ugh. | 呕 |
[02:13] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[02:15] | There’s the Plunkett Christmas spirit. | 这才是普兰科特家的圣诞精神 |
[02:18] | I’m in Secret Santa hell. | 我堕入了秘密圣诞老人地狱 |
[02:19] | – Who’d you get? – I’m not telling. | -你抽到了谁 -我不说 |
[02:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:26] | Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[02:28] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[02:29] | That brief alien abduction left me with some powers. | 那次被外星人绑架让我有了超能力 |
[02:33] | It’s embarrassing. | 真尴尬 |
[02:34] | We’ve been friends with Wendy for years | 我们和温蒂做了很多年朋友 |
[02:36] | and I only know three things about her. | 我只知道关于她的三件事 |
[02:38] | She’s a nurse, she’s five foot three… | 她是个护士 她1米6 |
[02:41] | Two things. | 两件事 |
[02:43] | Not to rub it in, but I got blessed | 不是为了刺激你 但我被 |
[02:45] | by the Secret Santa gods. | 秘密圣诞老人上帝保佑了 |
[02:47] | You got Marjorie? | 你抽到了玛乔丽吗 |
[02:48] | – Can we trade? – No way. | -我们能换吗 -不可能 |
[02:49] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[02:51] | “Cat pillow. | 猫咪枕头 |
[02:54] | “Add to cart. | 加入购物车 |
[02:55] | Confirm.” Ah, she’ll be here Tuesday. | 确认 周二送到 |
[02:58] | No, you tell the driver it was supposed to be | 不 你告诉司机应该是 |
[03:01] | three cases of tequila, not six. | 三箱龙舌兰 不是六箱 |
[03:03] | That’s more than enough. | 太多了 |
[03:05] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:06] | Amazing. I hear the word “Tequila” | 有意思 一听到龙舌兰 |
[03:08] | and I immediately want chips and salsa | 我立刻想吃莎莎酱薯片 |
[03:10] | and to take my clothes off. | 脱掉衣服 |
[03:12] | I hear “Tequila” And I want heroin. | 我听到龙舌兰就想吸海洛因 |
[03:13] | Isn’t it funny how our brains work? | 我们脑回路也太怪了吧 |
[03:17] | Oh, just a heads-up, I got to get a deposit check | 提醒一下 我要给婚礼乐队 |
[03:19] | to the wedding band. | 开一张支票 |
[03:20] | Yeah, well, you know where the book is. | 好 你知道支票簿在哪 |
[03:21] | You sign my name better than I do, anyway. | 反正你签我名比我更像 |
[03:23] | Yeah, but I feel dirty when I don’t ask first. | 是的 但我不先问一句会感到很卑鄙 |
[03:26] | Not really. | 才没有 |
[03:28] | All right, I’m out. | 好 我走了 |
[03:29] | Okay, honey. Go get people drunk. | 好 亲爱的 去让人们喝醉吧 |
[03:30] | And you continue to be strangely cool with that. | 你继续奇怪地接受这点吧 |
[03:35] | Hey. Real quick, Christy and I were talking. | 简短说一句 克丽丝蒂和我在聊 |
[03:37] | Do you want to go out for Christmas Eve | 你想出去过平安夜 |
[03:38] | or do you want to do it here family style? | 还是待在家里跟亲人过 |
[03:40] | Oh, yeah. About that… | 关于这个嘛 |
[03:42] | Tell me you’re not working Christmas Eve. | 告诉我你平安夜不工作 |
[03:45] | I’m sorry, it’s a big night for bars. | 对不起 那晚对酒吧很重要 |
[03:47] | People are depressed ’cause they don’t have families. | 一些人很抑郁 因为他们没家人 |
[03:50] | Others are depressed ’cause they do. | 另一些人也很抑郁 因为他们有家人 |
[03:53] | Plus, the Raiders are on and that’ll depress everyone. | 而且那天有突袭者队的比赛 所有人都会抑郁 |
[03:56] | But you’re welcome to join in on the festivities. | 但欢迎你加入那个庆典 |
[03:58] | Great, so my choices are | 很好 所以我的选择是 |
[03:59] | spend Christmas Eve with my kid or in a bar. | 与女儿或去酒吧过平安夜 |
[04:01] | Nothing ever changes. | 什么都没变 |
[04:05] | You got your parole officer a Christmas present? | 你给假释官准备了礼物吗 |
[04:07] | Oh, yeah. Juan’s been great. | 是的 胡安很好 |
[04:08] | I got him a bottle of aftershave. | 我给他买了一瓶须后水 |
[04:10] | Eight bucks and it comes with foot powder. | 八美元 还附赠爽足粉 |
[04:14] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好 开始吧 |
[04:17] | That’s not Juan. | 这不是胡安 |
[04:18] | Which one of you is Tammy? | 你们谁是塔米 |
[04:20] | – Me. – And who are you? | -我 -你是谁 |
[04:22] | I’m her ride; Juan’s cool with me hanging out. | 我开车送她 胡安不介意我出席 |
[04:24] | Juan’s been reassigned. | 胡安被调走了 |
[04:25] | And I’m not cool. | 我介意 |
[04:28] | Wait, Juan’s out? | 等等 胡安走了 |
[04:30] | And this is how I’m hearing about it? | 我通过这种方式才知道吗 |
[04:31] | That’s a kick in the lady pants. | 真是给老娘裆部来了一脚 |
[04:34] | I’m Eve Ferguson, I’m in charge of your case. | 我是伊芙·弗格森 我负责你的案子 |
[04:37] | You can wait in the hallway. | 你去走廊里等着 |
[04:38] | Oh. Okay. | 好 |
[04:40] | Guess you’re on your own. | 你得靠自己了 |
[04:42] | – I’ll be close. – O-Okay. | -我就在外面 -好 |
[04:44] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[04:45] | Oh, just some aftershave for Juan. | 这是给胡安的须后水 |
[04:47] | Which you are very welcome to have. | 你收下也没关系 |
[04:50] | For your fella. | 送给你男人 |
[04:51] | Or your lady. | 或你女人 |
[04:53] | Or yourself if you like to smell like the sea. | 或你自己 如果你想散发海之味的话 |
[04:57] | – It comes with foot powder… – Oh. Stop talking. | -附赠爽足粉 -闭嘴 |
[05:02] | Okay, I see you have a place to live | 好 我看到你有住处 |
[05:04] | and you’re in a 12-step program. | 你加入了12步戒瘾计划 |
[05:07] | I don’t see a job here. You working? | 我没看到你有工作 你在工作吗 |
[05:09] | Uh, well, I… | 我… |
[05:10] | Handyman. The bathroom’s this way? | 杂工 洗手间在这边吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah, I’ve done some handyman jobs. | 是的 我做了一些杂工 |
[05:15] | Uh, I don’t see any pay stubs. | 我没看到工资单 |
[05:17] | No, it’s more of a barter situation. | 不 这更像是易物 |
[05:18] | Trading the work for food or rent. | 用工作换食物或房租 |
[05:20] | I did some plumbing for Bonnie’s fiancé at his bar. | 我在邦妮未婚夫的酒吧里为他做过水管活 |
[05:23] | He’s in a wheelchair, if that helps. | 他坐着轮椅 如果有加分的话 |
[05:27] | It doesn’t. | 没有加分 |
[05:28] | I’m gonna need some proof of employment | 我需要一些你受雇的证据 |
[05:30] | or I’m gonna be forced to revoke your parole. | 不然我不得不撤销你的假释 |
[05:33] | Wait, what? Are you serious? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[05:35] | Yes, and I’m gonna need it by next Monday. | 是的 下周一必须交给我 |
[05:37] | That’s Christmas Eve. | 那是平安夜 |
[05:38] | Otherwise known as Monday. | 也叫周一 |
[05:41] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚 |
[05:43] | I just lost a dollar in the vending machine. | 自动贩卖机吞了我一美元 |
[05:44] | Who do I see about that? | 我该找谁解决 |
[05:46] | I’ll take the dollar or the Sprite. | 给我钱或雪碧都行 |
[05:50] | You need any help? | 你要帮忙吗 |
[05:52] | You offering? | 你愿意帮吗 |
[05:53] | No, but I can put the word out. | 不愿意 但我可以告诉别人 |
[05:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[05:57] | I cracked the Christmas code. | 我破解了圣诞之谜 |
[05:59] | I tracked down Wendy’s second cousin in Staten Island | 我找到了温蒂住在斯塔顿岛的远房表哥 |
[06:02] | who put me in touch with one of her aunts in Newark. | 他帮我联系上了温蒂住在纽瓦克市的姑妈 |
[06:04] | By the way, there is a solid chance | 顺便说句 很有可能 |
[06:06] | that one side of Wendy’s family is pretty mobbed up. | 温蒂一边的亲戚是黑道 |
[06:10] | Maybe I shouldn’t be mean to her anymore. | 或许我不该再对她刻薄了 |
[06:12] | Yeah, I’d hate to find you frozen in a meat truck. | 是啊 我不想在冷冻运肉车里找到你 |
[06:16] | Been there. It’s not fun. | 我进过 不好玩 |
[06:19] | So what are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[06:20] | Wendy’s grandmother used to make | 温蒂的祖母以前 |
[06:21] | these peppermint meringue cookies every Christmas. | 每个圣诞节都会做薄荷酥皮饼干 |
[06:24] | She’s dead, I’m not, bam. | 她死了 我活着 |
[06:26] | Who’s your Secret Santa now, bitch? | 现在谁是秘密圣诞老人 贱人 |
[06:30] | Impressive. It’s no cat pillow, but impressive. | 了不起 虽然不是猫咪枕头 但是了不起 |
[06:34] | Any luck finding Tammy a job? | 给塔米找到工作了吗 |
[06:35] | Not yet. She didn’t finish high school, | 还没有 她高中没毕业 |
[06:37] | she hasn’t worked in years, she’s not good with people. | 她多年没工作 她不擅长和人打交道 |
[06:40] | How the hell did I get a job? | 我是怎么找到工作的 |
[06:43] | Hey, where’s our cookie sheet? | 我们的烤板在哪 |
[06:45] | Oh, sorry, I put it under my car to catch the oil. | 抱歉 我放在车下接油了 |
[06:48] | Our good towels aren’t doing the trick anymore? | 我们的好毛巾不能接了吗 |
[06:51] | Adam’s got some fancy cookie sheets at his apartment. | 亚当公寓有一些高档烤盘 |
[06:53] | – I’ll get you his keys. – Adam bakes cookies? | -我给你拿他的钥匙 -亚当烤饼干吗 |
[06:55] | No. They’ve got old girlfriend written all over them. | 不 那些是他前女友用过的东西 |
[06:57] | In fact, after you’re done, throw them away. | 实际上 你烤完以后扔掉吧 |
[06:59] | Oh, and grab a couple of his good towels. | 再拿上几条他的好毛巾 |
[07:11] | He’s so clean. | 他真干净 |
[07:13] | How can he marry my mother? | 他为什么会娶我妈妈 |
[07:19] | Uh, hello? | 你好 |
[07:22] | You know, if you really wanted to hurt me, | 如果你真想伤我 |
[07:24] | there’s knives right behind you. | 你身后有刀 |
[07:27] | Yeah, yeah. That would’ve made more sense. | 是的 那样更说得通 |
[07:30] | Uh… who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:32] | Daniel. I’m renting this place for a month. | 丹尼尔 我租了这里一个月 |
[07:35] | – You are? – Yeah, Airbnb. | -真的吗 -真的 民宿 |
[07:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:39] | Christy. Adam’s my mom’s fiancé. | 克丽丝蒂 亚当是我妈妈的未婚夫 |
[07:42] | I came by to borrow his baking sheets. | 我来借他的烤盘 |
[07:45] | I’m making Christmas cookies, | 我在做圣诞饼干 |
[07:47] | it’s a Secret Santa thing. | 因为秘密圣诞老人 |
[07:48] | Stop me when you have enough information. | 如果你听够了就让我闭嘴 |
[07:51] | Well, I can’t say no to Secret Santa. | 我不能拒绝秘密圣诞老人 |
[07:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Maybe I could come back and bring you some cookies, | 也许我能回来 给你带点饼干 |
[08:00] | if you’re into that kind of thing. | 如果你喜欢的话 |
[08:02] | I’d love that. | 我很喜欢 |
[08:03] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[08:05] | Oh, but my boyfriend’s gluten-free. | 但我男友不吃麸质 |
[08:10] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[08:11] | Well, then, since we have no future, get your own cookies. | 既然我们没戏 你自己买饼干去吧 |
[08:16] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[08:20] | You know Dasher and Sampson | 你知道冲冲 桑普森 |
[08:20] | 圣诞老人驯鹿的名字 邦妮只唱对了第一个 | |
[08:23] | And Connor and… Gibson. | 康纳和吉布森 |
[08:28] | Eh, maybe I don’t know them. | 或许我并不知道它们 |
[08:33] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[08:34] | It was a hard no. | 一口回绝 |
[08:35] | Apparently, I’m not Macy’s material. | 显然我这条件不配梅西百货 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry. Did you return my blouse? | 很抱歉 你退了我的衬衫吗 |
[08:40] | Oh, yeah. Store credit. | 退了 代金券 |
[08:42] | What? | 什么 |
[08:43] | No cash refunds after six months. | 六个月后不会退现金 |
[08:45] | That’s Macy’s policy. | 这是梅西百货的制度 |
[08:46] | See what they’re missing? | 看到他们错过了什么吗 |
[08:50] | You want to try Pottery Barn? | 你想试试陶瓷谷仓吗 |
[08:52] | Why bother? | 不必了 |
[08:53] | I’m an ex-con in my 50s with no job experience. | 我是个没有工作经验的50岁前科犯 |
[08:57] | Who’s gonna hire me? | 谁会雇我呢 |
[08:58] | Maybe we’re aiming a little too high. | 也许我们眼光太高了 |
[09:00] | My Spanx agree. | 我的紧身裤也是 |
[09:03] | Desperate times call for desperate measures. | 非常时刻要用非常手段 |
[09:06] | Truck stop hooker? | 去卡车休息站做鸡吗 |
[09:09] | I was thinking flipping burgers in a paper hat. | 我想的是去快餐店做汉堡 |
[09:11] | Ugh, so degrading. | 太掉价了 |
[09:24] | Hello, vodka. | 你好 伏特加 |
[09:26] | Do you go to meetings five days a week to get over me? | 你会每周参加五天戒瘾会来忘掉我吗 |
[09:33] | Hey. | 你好 |
[09:34] | Hey. What brings you down here? | 你好 你怎么来了 |
[09:36] | I needed cookie sheets and my mom said you had some. | 我需要烤盘 我妈妈说你有 |
[09:39] | Oh, yeah, an old girlfriend left some at my place | 我前女友发狂之前 |
[09:41] | before she went crazy. | 在我家留了一些 |
[09:43] | So you have a type. | 所以你好这口 |
[09:45] | Yeah, apparently. I’ll bring them over tonight. | 显然是的 我今晚带过去 |
[09:48] | Too late. Got them myself. | 太迟了 我自己去拿了 |
[09:51] | And met the guy renting your apartment. | 我见到了租你公寓的男人 |
[09:55] | – Yeah. – You didn’t tell your mom, did you? | -是的 -你没告诉你妈妈吧 |
[09:58] | No. I recognize sneaky behavior when I see it. | 没有 我能看出来哪些事不可告人 |
[10:02] | So what’s going on, Sneak? | 怎么回事 老滑头 |
[10:05] | Okay, contrary to what you may see here, | 与你在这里看到的情况相反 |
[10:08] | this bar is not exactly trending. | 这酒吧并不火 |
[10:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:14] | You’re open right now? | 你现在在营业吗 |
[10:18] | This is the lunch rush. | 这是午餐高峰期 |
[10:21] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[10:22] | Eh. It’s not a disaster. | 这不是一场灾难 |
[10:25] | I didn’t say it was. | 我没说是 |
[10:27] | I’m talking to myself. | 我在自言自语 |
[10:29] | The nights are slow, | 生意惨淡 |
[10:31] | the days are… this. | 白天 是这样的 |
[10:34] | I have no credit with my vendors, | 我在供应商那里没有信用 |
[10:36] | so I have to pay everything up front, | 所以一切我都得提前付款 |
[10:37] | including buying uniforms | 包括给健康检查员 |
[10:39] | for the health inspector’s son’s Little League team. | 儿子的少棒联盟球队买制服 |
[10:42] | The Barrelworks Pirates. | 木桶作坊海盗 |
[10:44] | They’re one and six. | 他们1比6输了 |
[10:46] | So you rent your place and stay with us, all good. | 所以你出租了房子 跟我们住在一起 挺好 |
[10:50] | But why didn’t you tell my mom? | 那你为什么不告诉我妈妈 |
[10:51] | ‘Cause I love her and I’m gonna marry her, | 因为我爱她 我要娶她 |
[10:53] | but I’m still kind of afraid of her. | 但我依然害怕她 |
[10:56] | Yeah, and just a little heads up, | 嗯 提醒一下 |
[10:58] | that never goes away. | 那感觉永远不会消失 |
[11:00] | Any chance we can keep this between us? | 你能保密吗 |
[11:03] | Aw, a Christmas lie. | 圣诞节谎言 |
[11:06] | – Now we really are family. – Yeah. | -我们真是一家人了 -嗯 |
[11:12] | You did good, Bonnie. | 你做得很好 邦妮 |
[11:13] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[11:14] | I don’t think Taco Willy’s is a career, | 塔可威利店算不上一份职业 |
[11:16] | but it’ll keep Tammy out of jail. | 但这不会让塔米再进监狱 |
[11:18] | I get that we’re being supportive, | 我知道我们要表示支持 |
[11:20] | but we’re not really eating here, right? | 但我们不会在这里吃东西 对吧 |
[11:23] | Why? I love this place. | 为什么 我爱这里 |
[11:26] | Home of the ten-inch taco. | 十英寸塔可饼之家 |
[11:29] | God, there’s so much wrong with that. | 天啊 问题多了去了 |
[11:34] | Welcome to Taco Willy’s, home of the… Hey! | 欢迎来到塔可威利店 这是 嘿 |
[11:36] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[11:38] | Just showing a little support. | 对你表示支持啊 |
[11:39] | – Love the sombrero. – Very jaunty. | -喜欢你的墨西哥帽 -很活泼 |
[11:42] | Thanks. A group of high school kids | 谢谢 一群高中生 |
[11:44] | just bagged on me pretty good, | 刚好好羞辱了我一番 |
[11:46] | so I forgot to include their utensils. | 所以我忘了加上他们的餐具 |
[11:49] | So, you liking the job? | 你喜欢这份工作吗 |
[11:50] | I’m loving it. No one here knows I was in prison. | 我很喜欢 这里没人知道我坐过牢 |
[11:54] | I’m just Tammy. From London. | 我只是塔米 来自伦敦 |
[11:58] | Ooh, the manager’s giving me the hairy eyeball, order something. | 经理对我翻白眼了 快点吃的 |
[12:01] | I’ll have the ten-inch taco. | 我要十英寸塔可饼 |
[12:02] | All right, mild or en fuego? | 好 普通的还是辣味的 |
[12:04] | Uh, what the heck, en fuego me. | 随便了 来个辣味的 |
[12:08] | You know what? Just give us a-a number one, a number four, | 这样吧 给我们点第一个 第四个 |
[12:11] | an eight, and the aforementioned ten inches of hot magic. | 第八个 和之前提到的十英寸辣味塔可饼 |
[12:16] | And diet sodas all around. | 四杯无糖汽水 |
[12:17] | Coming right up. That’s an uno, | 马上好 第一个 |
[12:19] | a quatro, and an ocho. | 第四个和第八个 |
[12:21] | I’m learning Spanish here, too. | 我也在学西班牙语 |
[12:23] | All right, that’ll be $21.58. | 一共21.58美元 |
[12:26] | Only $21? | 才21美元吗 |
[12:28] | One of those things had shrimp in it. | 其中一样食物里面有虾呢 |
[12:32] | You guys, thank you so much for visiting me at my job. | 非常感谢你们来我工作的地方看我 |
[12:35] | And on behalf of Taco Willy’s, gracias. | 我代表塔可威利店感谢你们 |
[12:43] | Wow, these cookies are a slam dunk. | 这些饼干太好吃了 |
[12:46] | Oh, yeah? Want to see a slammier dunk? | 是吗 想看看更棒的吗 |
[12:48] | Check out this cookie jar. Look. | 看看这饼干罐 瞧 |
[12:52] | It’s a bear that’s a nurse. | 是护士熊 |
[12:54] | It’s so tacky. She’ll love it. | 太俗气了 她会喜欢的 |
[13:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:01] | Hi, Mark. Did you get my check? | 马克 你收到我的支票了吗 |
[13:04] | Well, that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[13:06] | Yeah, I-I’ll take care of that right away. | 我马上去处理 |
[13:08] | Yeah, thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[13:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:12] | The check Adam gave me for our wedding band bounced. | 亚当给我付婚礼乐队的支票被拒了 |
[13:16] | Checks bounce all the time. Especially at Christmas. | 支票一直都被拒 特别是在圣诞节 |
[13:19] | Doesn’t mean anything’s wrong. | 不代表出了什么差错 |
[13:24] | Huh. | 哦 |
[13:26] | All right, better get wrapping on this. | 好了 我最好去包装了 |
[13:29] | Unusual shape, could be tricky. | 形状很独特 可能很难 |
[13:31] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[13:33] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[13:34] | – Nothing. – Look at me. | -没什么 -看着我 |
[13:38] | Adam’s having money trouble at the bar. | 亚当的酒吧财务困难了 |
[13:40] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:42] | He’s renting out his apartment for extra money. | 他为了多赚钱 把公寓租出去了 |
[13:44] | What? Why didn’t he tell me? | 什么 他为什么不告诉我 |
[13:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:49] | He’s afraid of you. You’re a scary person. | 他害怕你 你很可怕 |
[13:52] | Did he really say that? | 他真的这样说吗 |
[13:53] | Stop it, that’s all you’re getting out of me. | 停下 我就只说这么多 |
[13:57] | Damn it. Your powers are strong during the holidays. | 该死 你的法力在节日期间好强大 |
[14:04] | – Hey, there she is. – We need to talk. | -她来了 -我们得谈谈 |
[14:06] | Wow, Christy couldn’t even last a day. | 克丽丝蒂一天都撑不了啊 |
[14:10] | Don’t blame her, she’s weak. How bad is it? | 别怪她 她很弱 情况有多糟 |
[14:14] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[14:17] | It’s bad. | 很糟糕 |
[14:19] | So why have you been lying to me? | 你为什么对我撒谎 |
[14:21] | I wasn’t lying, I was just protecting you. | 我没撒谎 我只是在保护你 |
[14:23] | I mean, you didn’t need to know I’m losing eight grand a month. | 你没必要知道我每个月亏损八千块 |
[14:26] | Eight grand a month?! What the… | 每个月亏损八千块 |
[14:28] | No, no, don’t be scary. | 不 别吓人 |
[14:34] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[14:35] | I don’t even care about the money. | 我根本不在乎钱 |
[14:37] | I care about you. I care about us. | 我在乎的是你 是我们 |
[14:39] | I mean, what kind of marriage are we gonna have | 如果我们不患难与共 |
[14:41] | if we don’t share the good and the bad? | 那我们的婚姻会是什么样 |
[14:43] | I know. I-It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[14:45] | I’m a guy who rode a snowboard off a cliff | 我曾经乘着滑雪板滑下悬崖 |
[14:47] | and this feels like the stupidest thing I ever did. | 而这感觉是我做过的最蠢的事 |
[14:52] | Okay, walk me through the worst-case scenario here. | 告诉我最坏的情况 |
[14:54] | It’s 3:00 A.M., you can’t sleep because you’re seeing… | 现在是凌晨三点 你睡不着是因为你看到了 |
[14:58] | what? | 什么 |
[14:59] | Well, the bar goes under. | 酒吧倒闭了 |
[15:01] | – And? – I’m completely humiliated. | -还有呢 -我太羞愧了 |
[15:03] | – And? – I’ve lost everything. | -还有呢 -我失去了一切 |
[15:04] | Okay, but you haven’t lost everything, | 但你没有失去一切 |
[15:06] | because I’m still here with you. | 因为我还在这里陪着你 |
[15:08] | Even if I’m broke? | 就算我破产吗 |
[15:09] | Babe, I do broke better than anyone. | 宝贝 我比任何人都能更好地应付破产 |
[15:11] | I got through 1991 on $11. | 我靠11美元撑过了1991年 |
[15:15] | So no more secrets, okay? | 别再保守秘密了 好吗 |
[15:17] | You got to bring this stuff to me. | 你得把这事告诉我 |
[15:18] | It’s called intimacy, and I’m told it’s very important. | 这叫亲密 别人告诉我这很重要 |
[15:24] | Customers, customers, go, go, go. | 顾客来了 快去 |
[15:26] | Welcome to AJ’s Barrelworks. | 欢迎来到AJ木桶作坊 |
[15:28] | We have a very special beer today, two for $8,000. | 今天有一款特殊的啤酒 两瓶只要8000美元 |
[15:35] | Okay, we have time for one more share. | 好 还有时间再听一个人分享 |
[15:37] | – Tammy, alcoholic. – Hi, Tammy. | -塔米 酒瘾者 -你好 塔米 |
[15:40] | Make that unemployed alcoholic. | 失业酒瘾者 |
[15:42] | What? What happened? | 什么 发生了什么 |
[15:44] | Everything was going pretty good, | 一切都很顺利 |
[15:45] | and then this homeless guy walks up to the drive-through window. | 然后一个流浪汉走到免下车窗口前 |
[15:49] | He’s only got a dollar, but big-hearted Tammy hooks him up | 他只有一美元 但慷慨的塔米给他弄到了 |
[15:52] | with a Loco Loco Meal and a 48-ounce Mountain Dew. | 一份套餐和48盎司激浪 |
[15:54] | I mean, it’s Christmas Eve. | 那可是平安夜啊 |
[15:57] | Leave it to me | 结果我 |
[15:57] | to get fired for trying to do something nice. | 被炒了 就因为想做点好事 |
[16:01] | So now I got to go to my parole officer | 现在我得去找假释官 |
[16:03] | with no job and nothing to keep her from sending me back. | 我没工作 无法阻止她把我送回监狱 |
[16:09] | Aw, hell… | 该死 |
[16:11] | maybe that’s best. | 也许那样最好 |
[16:13] | I mean, if I can’t keep a job at a taco stand, | 如果我没法保住塔可饼小摊的工作 |
[16:15] | there’s no way I’m staying out of jail. | 那我就没法在监狱外活下来 |
[16:20] | Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to you guys | 总之 我想感谢你们 |
[16:22] | for being so welcoming to me here | 这么欢迎我 |
[16:26] | and being such great friends. | 你们是我的好朋友 |
[16:29] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你们的 |
[16:34] | So you don’t currently have a job? | 你目前没有工作吗 |
[16:36] | No, ma’am, I do not. | 没有 女士 |
[16:38] | Well, you’re not leaving me much choice here. | 你让我别无选择 |
[16:40] | You’ve been out eight weeks, no proof of employment. | 你出狱八周了 没有工作证明 |
[16:43] | I don’t know how I’m gonna be able… | 我不知道我怎么能 |
[16:44] | Is it too late? May we speak? | 太迟了吗 我们能说话吗 |
[16:45] | What is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[16:47] | We are character witnesses for Tammy Diffendorf. | 我们是塔米·迪芬多夫的品德证人 |
[16:49] | Counselor. | 顾问 |
[16:51] | – Actually, I’m not really a lawyer yet…. – Just talk. | -其实我还不是一名律师 -快说 |
[16:53] | In the short time we have known Tammy Diffendorf, | 我们虽然与塔米·迪芬多夫相处甚短 |
[16:56] | she has proven herself to be a reliable | 但她证明了自己是 |
[16:58] | and law-abiding member of our community. | 我们社区可靠守法的成员 |
[17:01] | She has joined a 12-step program | 她加入了12步戒瘾计划 |
[17:03] | and everyone here is willing to vouch for her… | 这里的每一个人都愿意为她担保 |
[17:04] | Okay, stop. | 好了 别说了 |
[17:06] | Okay? This is not about character, | 好吗 这跟品德无关 |
[17:08] | it’s about employment, and there’s nothing I can do. | 跟工作有关 我无能为力 |
[17:11] | Well, that is ridiculous. I want to talk to your manager. | 那真荒唐 我要和你的经理说话 |
[17:16] | This isn’t Neiman’s. | 这里不是尼曼商场 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry, but if she does not have a job, | 抱歉 但如果她没有工作 |
[17:23] | she’ll goes back to prison. | 她就要重回监狱 |
[17:25] | Okay? That’s all there is to it. | 好吗 如此而已 |
[17:28] | She does have a job. | 她有一份工作 |
[17:29] | I need my porch painted. $300. | 我的门廊需要粉刷 300美元 |
[17:32] | And I need my gutters cleaned out. $100. | 我的排水槽需要清理 100美元 |
[17:35] | And I’ve got a big house. Come over two times a week | 我有一栋大房子 每周来两次 |
[17:36] | and we’ll find something wrong with it. | 我们找找茬 |
[17:41] | Now, these have to be real jobs. | 这必须是真正的工作 |
[17:44] | I need to see invoices and copies of checks. | 我得看到发票和支票副本 |
[17:47] | You’ll get them. We’ll get her licensed, | 你会拿到的 我们会给她弄到许可证 |
[17:49] | put together a website, get her business cards. | 弄个网站 做她的名片 |
[17:51] | Tammy’s Handys. | 妙手塔米 |
[17:54] | We’ll work on the name. | 我们会想名字的 |
[17:58] | I can’t believe you guys are doing this. Thank you so much. | 难以置信你们这样做 非常感谢 |
[18:02] | So this is good, right? I don’t have to go back to prison? | 没事了对吗 我没必要回监狱了 |
[18:05] | I’ll see you next Monday. | 下周一见 |
[18:07] | – No, that’s New Year’s Eve. – Take the win. | -那是新年前夕 -见好就收吧 |
[18:09] | Oh, yeah, Monday, Monday. | 好 周一 周一 |
[18:19] | Nice! | 真棒 |
[18:21] | Okay, Gus, go mingle. | 格斯 去交际吧 |
[18:26] | Nice crowd for a Christmas Eve. | 圣诞夜人真多 |
[18:28] | Right? I guess. Oh, what the hell do I know? | 是吧 我想是的 我又知道什么呢 |
[18:31] | Hey, I thought of a way to take a little stress off you. | 我想到一个给你减轻压力的办法 |
[18:36] | I’d love to, but I’m kind of busy. | 我很乐意 但我有些忙 |
[18:38] | Not that, you dumbass. | 不是那个 你个蠢蛋 |
[18:41] | I’m thinking maybe we kick the wedding bells | 我想着也许我们可以 |
[18:43] | down the road a notch. | 推迟婚礼 |
[18:46] | You want to put the wedding off? | 你想推迟婚礼吗 |
[18:47] | Not forever, it’s gonna happen, | 不是取消 婚礼还是要办的 |
[18:49] | but all the money we’re spending on that | 但我们为婚礼花的钱 |
[18:50] | could be put into this. | 可以用到酒吧里 |
[18:54] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:55] | Merry Christmas, I’m not marrying you. | 圣诞快乐 我暂时不跟你结婚了 |
[19:01] | I think my acid reflux just went away. | 我的胃酸倒流刚消失了 |
[19:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:07] | Hey, Bonnie, you’re missing all the fun. | 邦妮 你错过了好多好戏 |
[19:09] | – I’ll be right back. – All right. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[19:12] | Wow, nice jacket. | 外套不错啊 |
[19:14] | Jill gave it to me. | 吉尔送我的 |
[19:15] | She said it was $25 and I believe her. | 她说价值25美元 我信了 |
[19:20] | I love it, Bonnie. It’s purrrr-fect. | 我喜欢 邦妮 喵完美 |
[19:24] | Please stop saying that. | 别那样说了 |
[19:27] | – My turn. – Get ready. | -轮到我了 -做好准备 |
[19:30] | Oh! A nurse cookie jar. | 护士饼干罐 |
[19:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:35] | Wait, look inside. | 等等 看看里面 |
[19:38] | And cookies, yum. | 还有饼干 |
[19:40] | Not just cookies. | 不只是饼干 |
[19:42] | Those are your grandmother’s famous peppermint meringues | 这是你祖母著名的薄荷酥皮饼干 |
[19:44] | she only made at Christmas. | 她只在圣诞节做 |
[19:45] | My grandmother never made cookies. | 我祖母从来不做饼干 |
[19:47] | She was a drunk who shot off her own toe. | 她是个酒鬼 开枪打掉了自己的脚趾 |
[19:51] | Well, your cousin Dominic in Newark begs to differ. | 你在纽瓦克市的多米尼克表哥不这么想 |
[19:54] | I don’t have a cousin Dominic. | 我没有多米尼克表哥 |
[19:56] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:58] | I found your whole mobbed-up family on Facebook. | 我在脸书上找到了你的黑帮亲戚 |
[20:01] | Waste management? Wink, wink. | 废物管理 眨眨眼 |
[20:03] | You got the wrong Wendy Harris, | 那是另一个温蒂·哈里斯 |
[20:05] | but thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[20:06] | It was really thoughtful. | 你真贴心 |
[20:09] | Do yourself a favor | 为自己着想 |
[20:10] | and never talk about that side of my family again. | 永远不要再谈论我那边的亲戚 |
[20:16] | Open mine, open mine. | 打开我的礼物 |
[20:17] | Ooh, I wonder who it’s from. | 我好奇是谁送的 |
[20:22] | Are You There, God? It’s Me, Margaret. | 《上帝 你在吗 是我 玛格丽特》 |
[20:25] | Remember? You would hide it under your mattress | 记得吗 你把它藏在床垫下 |
[20:27] | and we would read it to each other every night. | 我们每晚都给对方念书 |
[20:29] | Tammy, I loved this book. | 塔米 我爱这本书 |
[20:32] | Good job, honey. | 做得好 亲爱的 |
[20:33] | Yeah, you really nailed Secret Santa. | 你真是一个很棒的神秘圣诞老人 |
[20:36] | Oh, Jill, | 吉尔 |
[20:37] | they left the price tag on this. | 他们没去掉价格标签 |
[20:39] | I know. | 我知道 |