时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[00:06] | Yeah, I used to clap like that for cocaine. | 我以前会为可卡因那样拍手 |
[00:11] | I started thinking about this during the meeting. | 开互助会时我就在想这个了 |
[00:13] | Was it while this one was sharing? | 是在她分享的时候吗 |
[00:15] | ‘Cause I was thinking about sloppy joes. | 因为我在想懒乔[碎肉汉堡] |
[00:18] | Are they really sloppy? And who’s Joe? | 有那么懒吗 乔是谁 |
[00:22] | That was a really heartfelt share, you guys. | 我的分享很真诚 各位 |
[00:24] | Oh, honey, I listened. | 亲爱的 我听了 |
[00:26] | Yeah? What was it about? | 是吗 我说了什么 |
[00:29] | You… | 你 |
[00:30] | and pain and… | 很痛苦 |
[00:32] | how glad you are to be sober. | 很高兴戒瘾了 |
[00:35] | You were listening! | 你真听了啊 |
[00:38] | – You’re back! – How was prison? | -你们回来了 -监狱如何 |
[00:40] | Well, I got to bring a sandwich and leave, | 我把三明治打包带走了 |
[00:42] | so way better than last time. | 所以比上次好多了 |
[00:45] | Tammy did a great job | 塔米很好地 |
[00:46] | making amends to some of her fellow inmates. | 弥补了和狱友的关系 |
[00:48] | And I totally lucked out, ’cause two were dead. | 我特走运 其中两个死了 |
[00:51] | One natural causes; one shanked in the yard. | 一个自然死亡 一个在院子里被捅死 |
[00:54] | Man, I do not miss those volleyball games. | 我可不怀念那些排球比赛 |
[00:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:58] | Well, she’s gonna make a donation to charity in their names. | 她会以她们的名义向慈善机构捐款 |
[01:01] | Yeah, you said that a lot in the car, but I never agreed. | 你在车里一直这样说 但我从没同意过 |
[01:04] | Yeah, she’s big on charities. | 是的 她很喜欢慈善 |
[01:06] | I went to make an amends to a dry cleaners, | 我曾去弥补和干洗工的关系 |
[01:08] | but the shop was gone. Next thing I know, I’m writing | 但那家店没了 不知怎么 我已经开始 |
[01:10] | a check to save a bunch of animals I used to wear as coats. | 写支票拯救我以前当皮衣穿的动物了 |
[01:17] | And how did you feel afterwards? | 捐完之后感觉如何 |
[01:19] | Light as a feather. Shut up. | 飘飘欲仙 闭嘴吧 |
[01:22] | So, who’s next on your list? | 你接下来要找谁 |
[01:24] | Oh, the foster parents Bonnie and I lived with. | 曾与邦妮和我住在一起的养父母 |
[01:27] | Yeah, I-I keep pushing it down, but I think I got to do it. | 我总是在推迟 但我必须做了 |
[01:30] | Oh, honey, you’re ready. | 亲爱的 你准备好了 |
[01:31] | I don’t know. Bonnie, when you did it, how’d it go? | 我不知道 邦妮 你做的时候情况如何 |
[01:38] | Classic amends. | 经典弥补 |
[01:40] | Start out awkward, push through the pain, | 开头尴尬 熬过痛苦 |
[01:42] | end it with hugs and tears, and afterwards I felt… | 最后拥抱和哭泣 完了以后我觉得… |
[01:46] | How did you put it, Jill? It was so apt. | 该怎么说来着 吉尔 非常恰当 |
[01:48] | Yes. Light as a feather. | 对了 飘飘欲仙 |
[01:50] | Too much detail. She’s lying.Mm-hmm. | 细节太多 她在撒谎 |
[01:54] | Never snitch on the family. | 永远别出卖家人 |
[01:58] | Oh, Bonnie, you got to make amends | 邦妮 你一定要弥补 |
[02:00] | to your foster parents. | 和养父母的关系 |
[02:01] | – They were there for you when… – Back it down, mouse. | -他们当时支持你… -少管闲事 老鼠 |
[02:04] | Wait, it’s perfect. You can come with me. | 等等 这很完美 你可以和我一起去 |
[02:06] | We’ll do it together. Amends buddies. | 我们可以一起做 弥补姐妹 |
[02:08] | That’s a great idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[02:10] | Is it, Marge? | 是吗 玛乔 |
[02:13] | You should do it. | 你应该做 |
[02:15] | I mean, what else have you got going on? | 反正你也没在忙别的事 |
[02:18] | Well, aren’t you full of opinions with your messy mouth. | 你的脏嘴意见真不少 |
[02:23] | – Stay still. – You dipped your napkin in my water. | -别动 -你用餐巾沾了我的水 |
[02:26] | Well, I’m still drinking mine. | 我还要喝我的水呢 |
[02:40] | This is so weird. | 真奇怪 |
[02:42] | It looks exactly the same. | 看起来完全没变 |
[02:44] | Oh, my God, check it out. I’m shaking. | 天啊 看看 我在抖 |
[02:46] | Can we agree this is 20 minutes maximum | 我们能否同意最多二十分钟 |
[02:48] | unless there are snacks? | 除非有零食 |
[02:50] | Works for me. | 我同意 |
[02:53] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你在做什么 |
[02:54] | I’m just making sure they still live here. | 我只想确定他们依然住这里 |
[02:56] | Here we go. Electric bill to Claire Dickinson. | 有了 克莱尔·迪金森的电费单 |
[02:59] | All right, this is really happening. | 好 真要开始了 |
[03:02] | Think she wants this Bed Bath & Beyond coupon? | 你觉得她还要这张卫浴城礼券吗 |
[03:06] | I need towels. | 我需要毛巾 |
[03:09] | We’re here to make an amends. | 我们是来弥补关系的 |
[03:10] | You’re already stealing? | 你已经开始偷东西了 |
[03:11] | It really is like old times. | 真是往日重现 |
[03:15] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你们吗 |
[03:16] | Mrs. Dickinson, it’s us. | 迪金森太太 是我们 |
[03:19] | We used to live here. | 我们以前住在这里 |
[03:20] | Bonnie and Tammy? | 邦妮和塔米 |
[03:22] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[03:23] | You remember? | 你还记得啊 |
[03:24] | Of course I do! | 我当然记得了 |
[03:25] | You’re the tallest girls I ever saw. | 你们是我见过最高的女孩 |
[03:27] | Come in, come in. | 快进来 |
[03:29] | She got old. | 她老了 |
[03:30] | – We got old. – Not tha told. | -我们老了 -没那么老 |
[03:33] | Sorry, ladies, no bistro for us tonight. | 抱歉 女士们 今晚我们不去咖啡馆了 |
[03:36] | Marjorie got tickets to a show and invited me. | 玛乔丽有张演出票 她邀请了我 |
[03:38] | Oh, well, doesn’t that sound like fun. | 听起来真有趣 |
[03:41] | I’m sure there’s more tickets if you want to come. | 如果你们想去 肯定还有余票 |
[03:43] | The Napa Valley Retirement Home is doing The Book of Mormon. | 纳帕谷养老院要排演《摩门之书》 |
[03:48] | We don’t need to do everythingas a group. | 我们不用什么事都一起做 |
[03:51] | All right, Wendy, we better get going. | 好吧 温蒂 我们走吧 |
[03:52] | Curtain’s up at 6:00. | 6点开幕 |
[03:55] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[03:57] | Yeah, so I guess it’s just you and me at the bistro. | 我猜只有你和我去咖啡馆了 |
[03:59] | Yep. The cool kids. | 是的 酷孩子 |
[04:02] | And that’s not just what I call us– | 不只我这样叫我们 |
[04:04] | I’ve heard other people say it. | 我也听过别人这样叫我们 |
[04:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:10] | Those two guys are staring at us. | 那两人在盯着我们看 |
[04:12] | Oh, now they’re coming over here, they’re moving fast, | 现在他们过来了 他们速度很快 |
[04:14] | and here they are. | 他们到了 |
[04:17] | Um, really liked your share. | 我非常喜欢你的分享 |
[04:20] | Mark. | 马克 |
[04:20] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[04:22] | I don’t even know what I said. | 我都不知道我说了什么 |
[04:24] | Whenever I share, I sort of black out | 每次分享时 我都会断片 |
[04:26] | and then come to when I sit back down. | 坐下后才会恢复神智 |
[04:29] | Well, you were talking about your mom. | 你说到了你妈妈 |
[04:31] | Yep, that sounds like me. | 是的 听起来像是我 |
[04:34] | Christy, we should go. | 克丽丝蒂 我们该走了 |
[04:35] | – Well, Dane and I were… – I’m Dane. | -戴恩和我 -我是戴恩 |
[04:43] | We-we were wondering if you’d like to get a coffee with us. | 我们想问你们是否想一起去喝咖啡 |
[04:46] | We’ve been wanting to ask for a while | 我们很早以前就想问了 |
[04:47] | but we’re scared of Marjorie. | 但我们怕玛乔丽 |
[04:51] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[04:54] | Um, we usually grab a bite after the meeting at Duke’s Diner. | 我们开完会后通常会去杜克餐厅吃点东西 |
[04:58] | – Oh, we wish we could, but… – Sure! Why not! | -我们真希望能去 但是 -当然可以 |
[05:04] | Why in the hell would you say yes? | 你为什么答应啊 |
[05:06] | I thought it’d be fun to be spontaneous for once. | 我觉得偶尔随性一下很有趣 |
[05:09] | Then wear something that isn’t a hoodie! | 那就哪天别穿连帽衫了 |
[05:13] | Hey. Need I point out, neither of us has a guy right now. | 需要我指出 我们都没男友吗 |
[05:16] | I don’t think we can afford to be picky. | 我们没资格挑三拣四 |
[05:17] | But those guys have heard our shares. | 但那些男人听过我们的分享 |
[05:19] | They know everything about us. | 他们了解我们的一切 |
[05:21] | They know you’re a former stripper/gambling addict | 他们知道你是前脱衣舞女 赌徒 |
[05:23] | who still lives with her mom, | 依然和妈妈住在一起 |
[05:24] | and they know I’ve had my teeth bleached! | 他们知道我漂过牙齿 |
[05:27] | Look, this is good. | 听着 这很棒 |
[05:29] | We don’t have to break it to them that we’re in AA. | 我们不用坦白我们参加了互助会 |
[05:31] | That whole, “Would you like something to drink?” | 那一套 你想喝酒吗 |
[05:34] | “No, I’ll have ginger ale, ’cause I’m on antibiotics.” | 不 我喝姜汁汽水 因为我吃了抗生素 |
[05:37] | Or, “I’m still hungover from last night.” | 或者 我昨晚宿醉还没醒 |
[05:40] | Or, “I might be pregnant.” | 或者 我可能怀孕了 |
[05:42] | Mm. Bet thatguy didn’t call back. | 我敢打赌那个男人没再打电话 |
[05:46] | Actually, he did. | 实际上他打了 |
[05:47] | Weird. | 很奇怪 |
[05:50] | All right, so which one do you want? | 好吧 你想要哪个 |
[05:53] | Double divorce pillhead with kids who don’t talk to him, | 孩子不理他 离婚两次的嗑药狂 |
[05:55] | or heroin addict whose bottom was waking up in a motel | 还是在旅馆醒来 屁股里塞着东西的 |
[05:58] | with something stuck in his bottom. | 海洛因瘾者 |
[06:02] | He hit a bottom bottom. | 他是惨中惨 |
[06:09] | What? I still want to look good. | 怎么了 我依然想漂亮点 |
[06:14] | Just look at the two of you! | 看看你俩 |
[06:16] | Oh, I only wish Frank were here. | 真希望弗兰克还在 |
[06:17] | He would have loved this surprise. | 他会喜欢这个惊喜的 |
[06:20] | I know this is awkward, but is he, like, | 我知道这很尴尬 但他是 |
[06:22] | at the store or dead…? | 在店里还是死了 |
[06:28] | He passed ten years ago. | 他十年前去世了 |
[06:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:31] | He adored you, Tammy.Oh. | 他很喜欢你 塔米 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[06:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | Oh! I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[06:43] | Well, two things haven’t changed: | 两件事没变 |
[06:44] | this carpet, and she still hates me. | 地毯没变 她依然恨我 |
[06:47] | She does not hate you. | 她不恨你 |
[06:48] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:49] | You’re too busy getting adored by dead Frank. | 你忙着被死去的弗兰克喜欢呢 |
[06:53] | Do you recognize these? | 你还记得这些东西吗 |
[06:55] | No way! I made those for you, like, in eighth grade. | 不会吧 这是我八年级给你做的 |
[06:58] | I love them, and I still use them all the time.Aw. | 我爱它们 我依然经常用 |
[07:01] | Sweet! Do you have anything I made? | 真棒 你有我做的东西吗 |
[07:04] | The only thing you ever made me was crazy. | 你做的只有逼疯我 |
[07:10] | You know, speaking of crazy, that’s kind of why we’re here. | 说到疯狂 我们其实就是为这个来的 |
[07:12] | Um, now that I’m sober, | 现在我戒瘾了 |
[07:14] | I want to make an amends to you. | 我想弥补和你的关系 |
[07:16] | Um, the night you kicked me out, | 你赶走我的那晚 |
[07:18] | I came back and I destroyed your rosebushes. | 我回来毁了你的玫瑰丛 |
[07:21] | Not a great move in shorts, but still, I’m sorry. | 不该穿着短裤那样做 但我还是很抱歉 |
[07:26] | I just assumed it was Bonnie. | 我还以为是邦妮做的 |
[07:29] | Nope. And for the record, | 不 顺便澄清一下 |
[07:31] | Iraq– not my fault, either. | 伊战也不怪我 |
[07:35] | From that night forward, | 从那晚以后 |
[07:36] | I just blamed you for every bad thing I did, | 我把做的任何坏事都归咎于你 |
[07:38] | and I carried that resentment around with me for years, | 我怀着怨恨生活了很多年 |
[07:41] | but you are not responsible for how my life turned out. | 但我的人生变成什么样不怪你 |
[07:44] | You don’t know how much it means to me | 你不知道你跑这么远来道歉 |
[07:46] | that you came all this way to apologize. | 对我来说意义多大 |
[07:50] | Well, I’ve got something to say, too. | 我也有话说 |
[07:53] | I also got sober, and I also would like to make an amends. | 我也戒瘾了 我也想弥补关系 |
[07:58] | I smoked marijuana in your house. | 我在你家里抽过大麻 |
[08:00] | I snuck in boys. | 我带过男孩进来 |
[08:02] | I stole money and booze. | 我偷过钱和酒 |
[08:06] | And this coupon. | 以及这张礼券 |
[08:13] | And it was me that planted Frank’s wallet | 而且是我把弗兰克的钱包 |
[08:16] | in Tammy’s backpack, which led you to kicking her out. | 放在了塔米的背包里 导致你赶走了她 |
[08:19] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[08:21] | I hope you can accept my amends | 我希望你能接受我的道歉 |
[08:22] | and just know that I don’t live my life like that anymore. | 知道我现在已经不那样生活了 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:30] | How about I get us some cake? | 我去拿些蛋糕来 |
[08:38] | I’m so glad we did this. | 我很高兴我们这样做了 |
[08:39] | Well, of course you are. | 你当然高兴了 |
[08:40] | “I use your potholder every day!” | 我每天都用你的防烫套垫 |
[08:43] | – You’re being so immature. – Shut up! | -你真幼稚 -闭嘴 |
[08:45] | – You shut up. – You shut up. | -你闭嘴 -你闭嘴 |
[08:47] | – Quit it! – Stop it! | -停下 -住手 |
[08:48] | Get off me! | 从我身上起来 |
[08:51] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[08:52] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[08:53] | Sorry, Mrs. Dickinson. | 对不起 迪金森太太 |
[09:02] | Well, here we are. | 到了 |
[09:05] | Oh-ho, wow! | 天啊 |
[09:06] | Nothing’s changed! | 什么都没变 |
[09:08] | Yes, we’ve covered that nothing has changed. | 是的 我们已经说过”什么都没变”了 |
[09:11] | Oh, my God, I’m 14 again. | 天啊 我又14岁了 |
[09:14] | This calls for hot chocolate. | 你应该来杯热巧克力 |
[09:16] | – My favorite.- I remember. | -我最爱喝了 -我记得 |
[09:20] | And I’ll take one, too. | 我也来一杯 |
[09:24] | You can hear me, right? My voice still works? | 你能听见我说话吧 我声音没问题吧 |
[09:26] | Come on, Bonnie, it’s not that bad. | 拜托 邦妮 没那么糟 |
[09:28] | She didn’t even acknowledge my amends. | 她连我的道歉都没接受 |
[09:29] | She totally blew me off. | 她完全无视了我 |
[09:31] | Well, I don’t think that’s the point. | 我觉得这不是重点 |
[09:32] | I mean, I think we’re here to clean up the past, | 我们是来对过去释怀的 |
[09:35] | and if we get a hug out of it, great. | 能得到拥抱固然好 得不到也无所谓 |
[09:37] | Yeah, says the girl who got a hug | 是啊 得到拥抱 |
[09:38] | and a confirmed hot chocolate. | 和热巧克力的女孩这样说道 |
[09:40] | Mine’s still up in the air. | 我的热巧克力还没影呢 |
[09:43] | I remember my first month here. | 我还记得在这里度过的第一个月 |
[09:46] | I would just stare at the ceiling and count those dots | 我会盯着天花板 数那些点 |
[09:49] | until I fell asleep. | 直到我睡着 |
[09:51] | All I was doing was planning ways to escape. | 我只是成天策划着怎么逃跑 |
[09:54] | Well, you did, out that window, five nights a week. | 你做到了 每周有五晚都爬窗逃走 |
[09:59] | There’s my old getaway tree. | 那是我以前的逃跑树 |
[10:01] | Maybe I could use it now. | 或许我可以现在用 |
[10:03] | You do, and I’m telling. | 如果你用 我会打报告的 |
[10:05] | Yeah, you always did. | 是的 你总是打报告 |
[10:08] | The messed up thing is, | 最扯的是 |
[10:09] | as much as I hated this place, | 虽然我很讨厌这里 |
[10:11] | this ended up being the best part of my childhood. | 但这是我童年最美好的时光 |
[10:16] | Don’t you wish you could go back | 难道你不希望你能回到过去 |
[10:17] | and tell 14-year-old Bonnie, | 告诉14岁的邦妮 |
[10:20] | “Your life is gonna work out”? | “你的生活会顺利的”吗 |
[10:22] | She wouldn’t have listened. | 她不会听的 |
[10:23] | She would have flipped me off and stolen my car. | 她会冲我比中指 然后偷走我的车 |
[10:31] | Okay, where the hell are they? | 他们怎么还没来 |
[10:33] | Do you think it’s possible we got stood up? | 你觉得我们是不是可能被放鸽子了 |
[10:35] | I think it’s possible you got stood up. | 我觉得你可能被放鸽子了 |
[10:39] | Which is crazy, because they were not… | 这很疯狂 因为他们没有 |
[10:42] | great. | 那么好 |
[10:45] | So, what do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[10:47] | You want to stay? | 想留下吗 |
[10:48] | We could eat like it’s not a date. | 我们可以随便吃点东西 |
[10:50] | You mean like chicken fingers, onion rings | 你是说炸鸡柳 洋葱圈 |
[10:52] | and mozzarella sticks? | 和马苏里拉芝士条吗 |
[10:53] | Or something from the grown-up menu. | 或者成年人菜单里的食物 |
[10:56] | Onion rings, onion rings, onion rings! | 洋葱圈 洋葱圈 洋葱圈 |
[11:03] | Hey, Mrs. Dickinson. | 迪金森太太 |
[11:07] | Where’s Tammy? | 塔米呢 |
[11:08] | She found her journal. | 她找到了她的日记 |
[11:10] | I thought I’d leave her alone | 我想着让她一个人 |
[11:11] | with her rudimentary drawings of David Cassidy. | 欣赏她粗略画的大卫·卡西迪 |
[11:15] | Need any help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[11:16] | No, I’ve-I’ve got it. | 我可以的 |
[11:20] | You know, a couple fun facts I didn’t get to share. | 我没分享一些有趣的事实 |
[11:22] | I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[11:24] | She’s in law school. | 她在读法学院 |
[11:25] | I have a fiance. | 我有个未婚夫 |
[11:27] | He’s in a wheelchair. | 他坐着轮椅 |
[11:28] | Yeah. I’m that good a person. | 对 我就是个这么好的人 |
[11:32] | I manage an apartment building. | 我管理一栋公寓大楼 |
[11:35] | Wish I’d ended on “Wheelchair,” but you get it. | 真希望我说完”轮椅”后就闭嘴了 但你懂的 |
[11:39] | That’s very nice, Bonnie. | 真棒 邦妮 |
[11:42] | “Very nice”? | 真棒 |
[11:44] | I’m a frickin’ miracle. | 老娘就是个奇迹 |
[11:46] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:47] | You know what, forget it. | 算了 |
[11:49] | But I got to tell you, | 但我得告诉你 |
[11:50] | this is just like when we were kids. | 这就和我们小时候一样 |
[11:52] | You always loved Tammy and you hated me. | 你总是喜欢塔米 厌恶我 |
[11:54] | I never hated you. | 我从未厌恶过你 |
[11:57] | Then why did Tammy get all the special treatment? | 那为什么塔米有特殊待遇 |
[12:01] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:06] | I may have given extra attention to Tammy | 我可能给了塔米额外的关注 |
[12:09] | because she came from such a difficult situation. | 因为她之前很惨 |
[12:13] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[12:14] | This was my ninth foster home. | 这是我第九个寄养家庭 |
[12:16] | But it was Tammy’s first. | 但这是塔米的第一家 |
[12:18] | And it was right after the incident. | 而且就是在出事之后 |
[12:20] | Well, I had incidents, too. | 我也出过事 |
[12:21] | Plenty of ’em. | 很多事 |
[12:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:23] | But your father didn’t kill your mother. | 但你爸爸没杀了你妈妈 |
[12:29] | I assumed that you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[12:32] | Oh, she never spoke to me about it either. | 她也没和我说过这事 |
[12:34] | The social worker told me. | 是社工告诉我的 |
[12:39] | God. | 天啊 |
[12:43] | She was so fragile when she came here. | 她来这里时很脆弱 |
[12:46] | I needed to make an extra effort | 我得额外努力 |
[12:49] | so she knew she was loved. | 这样她才知道自己是被爱着的 |
[12:52] | All this time, | 这么久以来 |
[12:52] | I thought you just didn’t like me. | 我以为你只是不喜欢我 |
[12:55] | Oh, I guess that wasn’t fair to you. | 我想那对你来说是不公平 |
[13:00] | Well, I will say, you didn’t make it easy. | 我得说 你也没让我好过 |
[13:04] | Any time I reached out to you, | 每次我想接近你时 |
[13:05] | you had your walls up pretty high. | 你都建起高墙 |
[13:11] | I eventually just made sure | 我最后只是确保 |
[13:13] | that you had a roof over your head | 你有容身之所 |
[13:16] | and food on your plate and… | 食能果腹 |
[13:18] | clothes on your back. | 衣能遮体 |
[13:21] | I’d argue with you, but I was… | 我想跟你争论 但我 |
[13:23] | well, let’s say a handful. | 的确很难管教 |
[13:27] | By the time I got to you, | 我到你家时 |
[13:28] | you just looked like the rest of ’em to me. | 在我看来 你就和其他人一样 |
[13:32] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[13:34] | it sounds like you have made a great life for yourself. | 似乎你为自己创造了美好的生活 |
[13:42] | I am proud of you, Bonnie. | 我为你骄傲 邦妮 |
[13:45] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[13:52] | Why don’t I get you a hot chocolate. | 我给你倒杯热可可吧 |
[13:57] | I want to take these onion rings home with me | 我想把这些洋葱圈带回家 |
[13:59] | and do terrible things to them. | 对它们做可怕的事 |
[14:02] | Dip it in sauce. | 蘸上酱汁吧 |
[14:04] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[14:05] | All three. | 三种全蘸上 |
[14:06] | At the same time? | 同时吗 |
[14:07] | Just do it. | 照办就是了 |
[14:16] | We should bottle this. | 我们该生产这种蘸料 |
[14:18] | We’d make millions. | 我们会赚大钱的 |
[14:20] | We’ll call it ran-barbe-tard. | 我们称之为牧场烧烤芥末酱 |
[14:24] | Andy taught me the magic of the triple dip. | 安迪教了我三重蘸料的魔力 |
[14:27] | Mmm. You really liked him, didn’t you? | 你真的很喜欢他 对吧 |
[14:30] | It was the first time I was with a guy | 他是第一个让我 |
[14:32] | and didn’t once think about my ex. | 一次也没想到前夫的男人 |
[14:34] | It’s been so long since I’ve felt like that about anyone. | 我很久都没有对任何人有这样的感觉了 |
[14:37] | I do find it odd that you’re so, so, so, | 我的确觉得很奇怪 你一直以来 |
[14:40] | so single all the time. | 都是”齐天大剩” |
[14:44] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[14:45] | you’re pretty, you’re smart, | 你美丽聪明 |
[14:47] | you’re nice. | 善良 |
[14:49] | Do you want to go out with me? | 你想跟我约会吗 |
[14:51] | Check back in a year. | 一年后再问我 |
[14:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[14:57] | Putting it in my phone. | 记在手机里 |
[14:58] | “April 2020. | 2020年4月 |
[15:00] | Lesbian, question mark.” | 搞拉拉吗? |
[15:06] | Should we get out of here? | 我们该走了吗 |
[15:07] | Yeah. Let’s go see a movie or something. | 好 我们去看电影什么的吧 |
[15:09] | Okay. I’ll get this. | 好 我去买单 |
[15:10] | You get the popcorn. | 你去买爆米花 |
[15:14] | This turned out to be a pretty good night. | 今晚还挺不错的 |
[15:15] | I know. I had fun. | 是啊 我过得很开心 |
[15:16] | Screw those guys, right? | 那俩男人去死吧 |
[15:18] | Not even if I was still drinking. | 我还喝酒时都不会约那种屌丝 |
[15:25] | We’re so sorry. Dane’s car wouldn’t start. | 真抱歉 戴恩的车发动不了 |
[15:27] | Subaru! | 是斯巴鲁 |
[15:29] | – No, no, no, no, no, no problem. – No… | -没事 没关系的 -没事 |
[15:32] | Oh, my God, that was the longest 27 minutes of my life. | 天啊 那是我这辈子最漫长的27分钟 |
[15:36] | By the way, nice fake migraine. | 顺便说一句 你装偏头痛太像了 |
[15:39] | I learned that in tenth grade gym class. | 我在十年级的体育课上学到的 |
[15:41] | Never did climb that rope. | 从来没有爬过那条绳子 |
[15:44] | It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was gonna be. | 那没有我想象中的糟糕 |
[15:46] | That’s ’cause you had Mark. | 因为你的约会对象是马克 |
[15:47] | I had Dane! | 我摊上了戴恩那个呆瓜 |
[15:51] | Mark was kind of nice. | 马克的确挺好的 |
[15:53] | Oh, come on. He had the overhand grip on his fork. | 拜托 他反手拿叉子 |
[15:55] | Looked like a three-year-old eating pudding. | 像是吃布丁的三岁小孩 |
[16:00] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[16:03] | Well, you were speeding. | 你的确超速了 |
[16:05] | I’m not the one who picked a movie | 又不是我选的五分钟后 |
[16:06] | that starts in five minutes. | 开始的电影 |
[16:07] | Well, at least I picked one. | 至少我选了电影 |
[16:08] | If I left it up to you, we’d still be sitting there. | 如果交给你 我们现在还坐在那呢 |
[16:10] | Is this what it’s gonna be like when we’re dating? | 我们约会时就会这样吵架吗 |
[16:12] | Wait, we were joking about that, right? | 等等 我们是开玩笑的 对吧 |
[16:20] | Good evening, Officer… Andy. | 晚上好 警官…安迪 |
[16:23] | That’s not funny. | 那可不好笑 |
[16:25] | Eh, I don’t know. Sort of funny. | 我不知道 有点好笑 |
[16:27] | Oh, Andy! Hey. | 安迪 |
[16:31] | It’s really great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:32] | Great to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[16:34] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[16:37] | Even though we’re friends? | 我们可是朋友哎 |
[16:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:41] | So, uh, how you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[16:42] | Good. You? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[16:44] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[16:45] | You? | 你呢 |
[16:47] | Still good. | 还是挺好 |
[16:49] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:51] | I’m good, too. | 我也很好 |
[16:53] | Not “I can afford a speeding ticket” good, | 没好到能接超速罚单 |
[16:55] | but good. | 但依然挺好的 |
[16:57] | You know, uh, you popped into my head the other day. | 那天我想到了你 |
[17:00] | I was in your neighborhood. | 我去了你们街区 |
[17:01] | There was a homeless guy swimming in someone’s pool. | 有个流浪汉在别人泳池里游泳 |
[17:03] | Ooh, I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[17:05] | Fully naked. | 一丝不挂 |
[17:06] | Not true. He was wearing one sock. | 不是 他穿了一只袜子 |
[17:08] | Strategically placed. | 挂在某个地方 |
[17:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:16] | I think I’m getting a migraine. | 我好像偏头疼了 |
[17:21] | Maybe if I got a little fresh air. | 也许呼吸点新鲜空气会好些 |
[17:23] | Would that be okay? | 可以吗 |
[17:24] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[17:25] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | I’ll just leave my door open, | 我就开着门 |
[17:29] | in case you feel like sitting down. | 免得你想坐进来 |
[17:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:35] | Teach her your migraine trick? | 你教了她你的偏头疼花招吗 |
[17:36] | Yeah. She’s still working on it. | 是啊 她还在练习 |
[17:39] | Who does “Ow”? | 谁会这么做作啊 |
[17:43] | May I? | 我可以坐吗 |
[17:44] | – Please. – Thank you. | -请吧 -谢谢 |
[17:49] | Mother of pearl. | 妈耶 |
[17:50] | Geez. Midsize. | 天啊 中型车 |
[17:52] | There we go. | 好了 |
[17:56] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Look, I’m-I’m sorry I ignored your texts. | 很抱歉我没回你的短信 |
[18:07] | And phone calls and e-mails | 还有电话 邮件 |
[18:09] | and the Edible Arrangement. | 爱蒂宝水果花束 |
[18:11] | Well, thanks to you, kiwi is now a part of my life. | 多亏了你 猕猴桃现在是我生活的一部分了 |
[18:18] | You know, I’m-I’m… | 我 |
[18:20] | feeling pretty bad about the way I left things. | 很抱歉 上次我那样离开 |
[18:23] | I… I may have overreacted. | 我也许反应过度了 |
[18:27] | Go on. | 继续 |
[18:30] | Look, you got to understand, um… | 你得明白 |
[18:33] | my divorce really did a number on me. | 离婚对我影响很大 |
[18:36] | And, uh, then you come along and… | 然后你出现了 |
[18:40] | Well, look at you. | 瞧瞧你这大美人 |
[18:43] | Go on. | 继续 |
[18:46] | I don’t know. I guess, uh… | 我不知道 我想 |
[18:49] | I guess I just– I figured it wasn’t gonna work out, | 我觉得咱俩没法走下去 |
[18:50] | so I-I pulled the rip cord. | 所以我就斩断情丝了 |
[18:54] | Maybe a little too quickly. | 也许有点太快了 |
[18:57] | I think we both messed up. | 我觉得我们都搞砸了 |
[19:00] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[19:05] | Kiss her. | 吻她 |
[19:08] | How the hell did she get into my car? | 她怎么上了我的车 |
[19:14] | And let me go with a warning. | 只警告我 然后让我走吧 |
[19:17] | All right, I got to get her out of there. | 我得让她下车了 |
[19:18] | Um, um, I’ll call you. | 我回头给你打电话 |
[19:20] | – Sorry! – Okay. | -抱歉 -好 |
[19:21] | – How do I turn it off? – Let’s just… | -这玩意儿怎么关掉啊 -我就 |
[19:23] | I’m just gonna get out the way I came in. Here we are. | 我就以进来的方式出去 好了 |
[19:27] | Can I still get a warning? | 现在还能只警告我吗 |
[19:31] | I love this. | 我爱这个 |
[19:33] | I had no pictures of us when we were kids. | 我没有我们小时候的合照 |
[19:36] | It’s almost like we’re sisters. | 我们像是姐妹一样 |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:44] | And like a sister, if you ever want to talk… | 作为姐姐 如果你想谈谈 |
[19:47] | I know. Thanks. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[19:50] | I mean about anything. | 我是说谈任何事 |
[19:51] | I’m… I’m always here for you. | 我总是会陪着你 |
[19:56] | Claire told you, didn’t she? | 克莱尔告诉你了 对吧 |
[20:00] | I really don’t want to talk about it. | 我真的不想聊这事 |
[20:03] | That’s cool. | 没事 |
[20:10] | My mom was so pretty. | 我妈妈超漂亮的 |
[20:44] | Well, well, well, | 哎哟 |
[20:45] | Cinderella, your pumpkin just left with his shoes in his hand. | 灰姑娘 你的南瓜提着鞋子走了 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:52] | We can’t go to the Tuesday meeting anymore. | 我们不能再参加周二的互助会了 |