时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hi, Bonnie, married alcoholic. | 邦妮 已婚酒瘾者 |
[00:03] | Hi, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[00:04] | Is she gonna say that every time? | 她每次都要这样说吗 |
[00:06] | I heard that and yes. | 我听见了 是的 |
[00:08] | Because here’s the thing: | 因为是这样 |
[00:10] | I’m sharing that the program works. | 我在分享这个互助会有用 |
[00:12] | I am going on a honeymoon. | 我要去度蜜月了 |
[00:14] | I am. Okay? | 我啊 好吗 |
[00:16] | This former junkie is gonna spend seven days | 这个前老毒物要和她老公 |
[00:19] | and six nights with her husband in a lake house. | 在湖边小屋度过七天六夜 |
[00:21] | On a lake. | 真的在湖边 |
[00:23] | Of course, Marjorie tried to ruin it by saying, | 玛乔丽肯定会说煞风景的话 |
[00:24] | “Make sure you go to a meeting.” | “记得要去参加互助会” |
[00:26] | And I said, “The only thing that’s gonna be meeting is | 而我会说”我只会 |
[00:28] | me and my husband’s naughty parts.” | 和我老公赤裸互助” |
[00:32] | Anyway, I won’t be here next week. | 总之 我下周不会来 |
[00:33] | I expect it will affect attendance, | 估计这会影响我的出勤率 |
[00:35] | and for that I apologize. | 为此我很抱歉 |
[00:40] | Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[00:41] | extremely single alcoholic. | 单身狗酒瘾者 |
[00:44] | Hi, Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[00:45] | But I can also tell you this program works | 但我也会告诉你们互助会有用 |
[00:48] | because while she’s on her honeymoon, | 因为在她度蜜月时 |
[00:50] | I am being put in charge of her husband’s bar. | 我将接管她老公的酒吧 |
[00:53] | I am. | 我啊 |
[00:54] | An entire building filled with alcohol, | 一整栋装满酒鬼的建筑 |
[00:57] | and I will be its queen. | 而我是那里的女王 |
[01:00] | There was a time you couldn’t leave me alone | 曾几何时 你都不敢留我一个人 |
[01:02] | with half a light beer that had a cigarette floating in it. | 对着上面漂着烟头的半杯淡啤酒 |
[01:06] | I am so proud of me. | 我真为自己骄傲 |
[01:09] | I’d tell you guys to come and check me out, | 我本想让你们来看看我 |
[01:11] | but it’s a bar, so… feels a bit inapro-pro. | 但那是酒吧 感觉不太妥 |
[01:16] | That’s all I got. | 我说完了 |
[01:20] | You already shared. | 你已经分享过了 |
[01:21] | I know, but I didn’t mention that I have a boyfriend. | 我知道 但我没提我有男友 |
[01:23] | Hi. Jill, alcoholic with a boyfriend. | 吉尔 有男友的酒瘾者 |
[01:26] | Okay, you go. | 好了 你说吧 |
[01:28] | Hi. Tammy, alcoholic. | 塔米 酒瘾者 |
[01:29] | Just got on Tinder. | 最近刚玩陌陌 |
[01:30] | So far, it’s been mildly disturbing. | 目前为止有些令人不安 |
[01:33] | Hi, Tammy. | 塔米 |
[01:35] | I just got passed over for a temporary promotion | 我最近在我工作的酒吧 |
[01:37] | at the bar where I work. | 错失了临时升职机会 |
[01:38] | Now, some might call it nepotism, | 有人会说是因为任人唯亲 |
[01:40] | but I choose to believe | 但我选择相信 |
[01:41] | it’s because I’m simply too valuable in my current position. | 我只是在目前的职位上太重要了 |
[01:44] | That’s called self-esteem, | 这叫做自尊 |
[01:46] | and it’s not something you get just because your mom married the bar owner. | 那种老妈嫁给酒吧老板的人是不具备的 |
[01:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:07] | Am I allowed to say this place is amazing | 虽然这地方是我选的 |
[02:08] | if I’m the one who picked it out? | 但我能说这里很棒吗 |
[02:12] | Well, I picked you out, and I say you’re amazing every day. | 我选了你 我每天都觉得你很棒 |
[02:17] | Oh, cool! | 真酷 |
[02:19] | A bearskin rug! | 熊皮毯 |
[02:20] | Tell me doing it on a dead bear is not on your bucket list. | 告诉我在死熊皮上亲热不是你的夙愿 |
[02:24] | Oh, wow. | 天啊 |
[02:25] | A bowl of apples. Super friggin’ classy. | 一盆苹果 超有档次 |
[02:27] | Hey, and they’re real. | 它们是真的 |
[02:29] | They’re not good, but they’re real. | 坏了 但是真的 |
[02:31] | Babe, this place is incredible. | 宝贝 这地方真不错 |
[02:33] | Oh, honey, look at us. | 亲爱的 看看我们 |
[02:34] | We’re on our honeymoon, and the setting is so perfect. | 我们在度蜜月 环境超完美 |
[02:37] | And, oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:39] | There’s a family of deer | 有一群鹿 |
[02:41] | grazing on what can only be described as a meadow. | 正在货真价实的草甸上吃草 |
[02:46] | Pants off. We’re mounting the bear. | 脱裤子 我们上熊 |
[02:51] | All right, team. Listen up. | 好 团队 听好了 |
[02:53] | As you guys know, | 如你们所知 |
[02:55] | Adam left me in charge of the bar this week. | 亚当本周让我管理酒吧 |
[02:57] | We know ’cause she’s told us eight times. | 我们知道 因为她说过八次了 |
[03:01] | And here’s the deal: | 是这样 |
[03:02] | I have not been able to get my mom and Adam | 我一直没能给我妈妈和亚当 |
[03:04] | a proper wedding gift because Visa recently invited me | 买一个合适的结婚礼物 因为维萨最近 |
[03:07] | to stop using my credit card. | 请我别再用信用卡了 |
[03:10] | So, my wedding gift | 所以 我将提高 |
[03:12] | is going to be to give this bar back to Adam | 本酒吧的效率和利润 |
[03:15] | with amazing improvements in efficiency and profitability. | 然后还给亚当 作为结婚礼物 |
[03:18] | If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. | 没坏就别修 |
[03:20] | But okay, I’m not in charge. | 但随你 反正不是我管 |
[03:22] | Tammy? | 塔米 |
[03:24] | Do we have a chain of command issue here? | 你对上级有什么不满吗 |
[03:26] | Sorry, boss…’s stepdaughter. | 对不起 老板…的继女 |
[03:30] | I am going to run this bar a bit smarter. | 我会更聪明地运营这个酒吧 |
[03:33] | For example– | 比如 |
[03:34] | and the alcoholic part of me dies when I say this– | 说这话让我内心的酒瘾者都难过死了 |
[03:37] | we make our drinks too strong. | 但我们调的酒太烈了 |
[03:41] | So, I am implementing the one-two-three-four pour. | 所以我将贯彻一二三四原则 |
[03:45] | To get exactly an ounce into a cocktail, | 为了准确地在鸡尾酒中倒1盎司烈酒 |
[03:47] | you pour and count. | 你要边倒边数 |
[03:50] | One, two, three, four. | 一二三四 |
[03:54] | And what should I count to if I ever want the customers to come back? | 如果我想要回头客的话 我该数到几 |
[03:59] | Hey, Rick, what’s with the pushback? | 瑞克 你为什么顶嘴 |
[04:00] | Is it ’cause she’s a woman? | 就因为她是女人吗 |
[04:03] | I’m not gonna answer that truthfully | 屋子里站着四个女人 |
[04:05] | with four women in the room. | 我是不会如实回答的 |
[04:08] | Look, | 听着 |
[04:09] | over-pouring by even a quarter of an ounce | 多倒哪怕四分之一盎司 |
[04:11] | can cost up to ten drinks per bottle. | 都会让每瓶酒少调十杯 |
[04:13] | Bam! Guess who did her homework! | 哇 猜猜谁做了调查 |
[04:15] | Our tiny little leader! | 我们的小领导 |
[04:18] | Thanks for coming over to my side. | 感谢你站在我这边 |
[04:20] | I didn’t. I just really hate Rick. | 我没有 我只是很讨厌瑞克 |
[04:35] | This is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[04:36] | It’s the most peaceful place I’ve ever been. | 这是我去过最平静的地方 |
[04:40] | God, I hate those sunglasses. | 天啊 我讨厌那副墨镜 |
[04:44] | Why did he wait till our honeymoon | 他为什么等到度蜜月时 |
[04:46] | to break out the hideous ladies eyewear? | 才拿出丑陋的女士眼镜 |
[04:53] | All that’s missing is a sun hat and a tiny Chihuahua. | 只差遮阳帽和小吉娃娃了 |
[04:57] | Where’d you get those sunglasses? | 你这幅墨镜是哪买的 |
[04:59] | – The mall. Aren’t they great? – Mm-hmm. | -商场 很靓吧 -嗯 |
[05:02] | Got two pair, in case anything happens to these. | 我买了两幅 以防这幅遭遇不测 |
[05:06] | There goes that plan. | 计划破产了 |
[05:08] | Stop picking on him. He’s a great guy | 别挑他的刺了 他是个大好人 |
[05:10] | who loves you more than anyone ever has. | 比任何人都更爱你 |
[05:19] | Holy crap, he’s a book chuckler. | 见鬼 他看书会痴笑 |
[05:23] | I’m staring down the barrel of 50 years with a book chuckler. | 我要和一个痴笑狂过五十年了 |
[05:27] | I should throw myself off this deck right now. | 我应该现在就从阳台跳下去 |
[05:30] | Oh, come on. Stop. | 拜托 停下 |
[05:33] | Look at the view. | 看看风景 |
[05:34] | Clear blue sky. | 澄澈的蓝天 |
[05:35] | Beautiful lake. | 美丽的湖泊 |
[05:39] | A little noisy. | 有点吵 |
[05:40] | Stupid tiny waves. | 该死的小浪 |
[05:42] | Shut up, lake. | 闭嘴吧 湖 |
[05:44] | What is wrong with me? | 我有什么毛病 |
[05:46] | I’m in the perfect place with the perfect man, | 我和完美的人在完美的地方 |
[05:48] | and all I can think about is, | 而我想的只是 |
[05:49] | “How far do I have to swim out into that lake | 我要在湖里游多远 |
[05:51] | before I can’t make it back?” | 才游不回来 |
[05:54] | – I’m so happy. – Not as happy as me! | -我真开心 -我更开心 |
[06:01] | One, two, three, four. | 一二三四 |
[06:05] | One, two, three, four. | 一二三四 |
[06:08] | Come on, Rick. Pick it up. What’s the problem? | 拜托 瑞克 速度快点 怎么回事 |
[06:10] | You changed the way I do everything, | 你改变了我一贯的做法 |
[06:12] | so it takes twice as long. | 所以要花两倍的时间 |
[06:13] | All my changes are time-savers. | 我的改变都能节省时间 |
[06:15] | Oh, well, speaking just for me– | 我要替我 |
[06:17] | and everyone else– they’re not. | 和其他人发言 并不能 |
[06:21] | And here are your chicken wings. | 这是你的鸡翅 |
[06:22] | I ordered nachos. | 我点的是玉米饼 |
[06:24] | Tammy? | 塔米 |
[06:24] | Those go to table four. | 那是四号桌的 |
[06:26] | – This is four. – This is the old four. | -这就是四号桌 -这是老四号桌 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry, I do not understand your insane system. | 抱歉 我不理解你的疯狂系统 |
[06:32] | There is nothing insane about clockwise. | 顺时针没什么疯狂的 |
[06:35] | You start at the bar, | 从吧台开始 |
[06:37] | then go one, two, three, four. | 然后数一二三四 |
[06:39] | Why do all your new rules involve counting? | 为什么你的新规定都要数数 |
[06:43] | Just go get those people their ‘chos. | 你就去给她们把米饼端来吧 |
[06:45] | Christy, saying “‘chos” Isn’t any faster than saying “Nachos.” | 克丽丝蒂 说”米饼”比”玉米饼”快不了多少 |
[06:49] | It absolutely is. | 肯定是快了 |
[06:50] | – No, it’s not. – I’ll prove it to you. | -并不是 -我会向你证明 |
[06:52] | When I count to three… | 当我数到三 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God. More counting. | 天啊 又数数 |
[06:55] | You say “Nachos,” I’ll say “‘chos.” | 你说”玉米饼” 我说”米饼” |
[06:57] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[06:58] | – Nachos. – ‘Chos. | -玉米饼 -米饼 |
[06:59] | See? I win! | 看吧 我赢了 |
[07:02] | No! I win because I’m in charge. | 不 我赢了 因为我管事 |
[07:04] | Fine. All right. What about beef nachos? | 好吧 那牛肉玉米饼怎么办 |
[07:06] | You want me to just say “Beef ‘chos”? | 你想让我直接说牛肉米饼吗 |
[07:07] | Those are obviously b-chos. | 显然应该叫牛米饼 |
[07:10] | I think you’re being kind of a b-cho. | 我看你才有毛饼呢 |
[07:14] | If you need me, I’ll be out here | 如果你需要我 我就在外面 |
[07:15] | getting more mountain air, my love! | 吸更多的山地空气 亲爱的 |
[07:18] | Pick up, pick up, pick up. | 接电话啊 |
[07:22] | Hello. How’s the happy newlywed? | 喂 幸福的新人怎样了 |
[07:25] | Everything is perfect and I’m completely miserable. | 一切都很完美 但我却很凄惨 |
[07:29] | And if I’m completely miserable on our honeymoon, | 如果我在蜜月期间都很凄惨 |
[07:31] | what does that say about our marriage? | 那我们的婚姻将会怎样呢 |
[07:33] | Not gonna work, that’s what it says. | 不会长久 就这样 |
[07:34] | I’m guessing you haven’t been to a meeting. | 我猜你还没去过互助会 |
[07:36] | I’m in the middle of nowhere. What am I supposed to do, | 我在荒郊野外 我能怎么做 |
[07:38] | find a raccoon with a whiskey problem? | 找只嗜威士忌的浣熊吗 |
[07:41] | Check online. | 上网查查 |
[07:42] | There are alcoholics everywhere, even in the wilderness. | 任何地方都有酒瘾者 就算是在野外 |
[07:44] | After four years of sobriety, I’d like to think | 在戒瘾四年后 我觉得我就算 |
[07:46] | I could go a week without a meeting. | 一周不去互助会也没事 |
[07:48] | You know, Bonnie, when you packed your suitcase, | 知道吗 邦妮 当你打包行李时 |
[07:51] | you also packed yourself. | 你也打包了自己 |
[07:52] | I also packed a phone charger. What’s your point? | 我还打包了手机充电器 你想说什么 |
[07:55] | I’ll say it so a child could understand. | 我换成儿童能懂的说法吧 |
[07:57] | You have alcoholism here, you have alcoholism there, | 不管你是在这里 那里 还是任何地方 |
[08:01] | you have alcoholism everywhere. | 酒瘾都伴随着你 |
[08:05] | I will punch you here, I will punch you there, | 不管你是在这里 那里 还是任何地方 |
[08:07] | I will punch you everywhere. | 我都会揍到你 |
[08:09] | I don’t need a meeting! | 我不需要互助会 |
[08:11] | Bonnie, we have a disease, and meetings are our medicine. | 邦妮 我们有病 互助会是我们的药 |
[08:16] | And if you don’t want to go, the only other choice | 如果你不想去 唯一剩下的选择 |
[08:19] | you have is to… | 就是你… |
[08:25] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 |
[08:29] | What’s the other choice? | 剩下的选择是什么 |
[08:31] | What’s the other choice?! | 剩下的选择是什么 |
[08:34] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[08:44] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[08:48] | Apropos of nothing, | 随便说说 |
[08:49] | I was wondering if you wanted to swing by | 你想不想在11点到12点 |
[08:51] | Conference Room B at the American Legion Hall | 去趟美国退伍军人礼堂的 |
[08:53] | from 11:00 to 12:00? | B会议室 |
[09:03] | I love small towns like this. | 我喜欢这种小镇 |
[09:06] | Look, a barber shop with a pole. Ha. | 看 有旋转招牌的理发店 |
[09:09] | Maybe while you’re in your meeting, I’ll get my hair cut. | 也许你开会的时候 我可以去理发 |
[09:11] | Yeah, maybe there’s a ladies sunglasses store. | 是的 也许还有家女士墨镜店 |
[09:13] | You can just go crazy. | 你可以去血拼 |
[09:15] | Wait, do you not like my glasses? | 等等 你不喜欢我的墨镜吗 |
[09:17] | No, I always wanted to be married to Audrey Hepburn. | 不 我一直想娶奥黛丽·赫本 |
[09:22] | How about we discuss this after you’re done? | 不如你开完会后我们再谈这个吧 |
[09:25] | We could get lunch at that cute little diner we passed. | 我们可以去路过的那家可爱小餐厅吃饭 |
[09:27] | Or we could get breakfast at Tiffany’s. | 我们也可以去蒂凡尼店外吃早餐 |
[09:30] | – Okay, where is this meeting? – There, there. | -好吧 互助会在哪 -那里 |
[09:32] | See those guys smoking cigarettes and guzzling coffee? | 看到那些抽烟和吞咖啡的人了吗 |
[09:34] | – Those are my people. – Yeah, wait, hang on, hang on! | -那是我的同胞 -好 等等 |
[09:36] | Let me stop the car… | 让我先停车 |
[09:37] | Back in an hour! I love you. | 一小时后见 我爱你 |
[09:39] | Come back normal! | 正常以后再回来 |
[09:45] | Hey, Patty. | 帕蒂 |
[09:46] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[09:49] | Hey, Patty. | 帕蒂 |
[09:50] | Hey, Stan. | 斯坦 |
[09:51] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[09:52] | Hey, Stan. | 斯坦 |
[09:54] | Hi. Hello to everyone. | 大家好 |
[09:55] | I thought this was the 11:00 meeting. | 我以为这是11点开始的互助会 |
[09:59] | Well, it’s the same six people every day, | 每天都是同样的六个人 |
[10:00] | so it starts when it starts. | 所以开始时间比较随意 |
[10:03] | Not what I want to hear. | 这不是我想听到的话 |
[10:05] | – I’m Patty. – Bonnie. | -我是帕蒂 -邦妮 |
[10:07] | You seem a little jumpy. Are you new? | 你似乎有点激动 你是新人吗 |
[10:09] | I have four years. | 我戒瘾四年了 |
[10:10] | Really? Is that what I have to look forward to? | 真的吗 我以后会变成这样吗 |
[10:13] | How long do you have? | 你戒瘾多久了 |
[10:15] | This time it’s ten days. | 这次是十天 |
[10:17] | It’s nice to have someone from out of town. | 有外地人来真是太好了 |
[10:19] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[10:20] | Is it someplace exciting like Philadelphia? | 是像费城那样令人兴奋的地方吗 |
[10:22] | I’ve always wanted to go to Philadelphia. | 我一直都想去费城 |
[10:24] | Run up those steps like Rocky. | 像洛奇一样跑上那些台阶 |
[10:26] | But then I heard it’s harder than it looks. | 但是我听说那比看上去要难 |
[10:29] | I’m from Napa, | 我来自纳帕 |
[10:30] | where the meetings start on time! Hey! | 我们那的互助会都是按时开始的 |
[10:32] | Can we get this pony on the straightaway? | 咱们能马上开始吗 |
[10:33] | Well, welcome there, Napa. | 欢迎 纳帕人 |
[10:36] | You’re in my seat. | 你坐了我的座位 |
[10:38] | Stan, just sit over there. | 斯坦 坐那边吧 |
[10:41] | Hi. What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[10:43] | “Start the meeting.” That’s my name. | 我叫”开始会议” |
[10:45] | Sometimes I go by “Do it now.” | 有时候也叫”现在开始” |
[10:49] | You are funny. | 你真幽默 |
[10:50] | How about you be our speaker today? | 今天你当我们的发言人怎么样 |
[10:52] | Wait, wait, wait. You said I was gonna be the speaker today. | 等等 你说过今天要我当发言人 |
[10:54] | I was gonna tell my barn story. | 我还打算说我的谷仓故事呢 |
[10:58] | What? It’s funny. | 干嘛 那很搞笑的 |
[11:00] | He got drunk, burned down the barn, the end. | 他喝醉了 烧毁了谷仓 故事结束 |
[11:03] | Well, it’s funny when I tell it and… when I’m in that seat. | 我说的时候就很搞笑 还得坐那个位置 |
[11:08] | Just go. | 快开始吧 |
[11:09] | Bonnie, alcoholic. | 邦妮 酒瘾者 |
[11:11] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[11:12] | So, I’m in town ’cause I’m on my honeymoon, | 我来这里是度蜜月的 |
[11:14] | and I’m-I’m sort of ruining my honeymoon | 我算是毁了我的蜜月 |
[11:17] | ’cause I have alcoholism, and I never met a good thing | 因为我酗酒 而且我这辈子遇到的所有好事 |
[11:19] | I couldn’t turn into a bad thing. | 都被我变成了坏事 |
[11:21] | I come by it honestly. | 这是遗传 |
[11:22] | My mother abandoned me when I was four. | 我妈妈在我四岁时抛弃了我 |
[11:26] | Well, so far, it’s no barn story, huh? | 到目前为止还比不上谷仓的故事吧 |
[11:35] | We’re about to open. Where’s my staff? | 我们要开门了 我的员工呢 |
[11:37] | I just got a text from Rick. | 我刚收到瑞克的短信 |
[11:38] | He says he’s not feeling well, | 他说他不舒服 |
[11:40] | and he won’t be better till Adam’s back. | 等亚当回来才会好受一些 |
[11:43] | What a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[11:45] | There’s, like, a bajillion games on today. | 今天有超多比赛的 |
[11:48] | Okay. Okay, we’re a man down, but we can handle it. | 好吧 我们少了一个人 但我们能应付 |
[11:51] | Jenny and Sharon are sick, too. | 詹妮和莎伦也生病了 |
[11:53] | Who’s Sharon? | 莎伦是谁 |
[11:54] | The one you call Karen. | 你叫她凯伦 |
[11:57] | Well, I think the takeaway | 我觉得重点是 |
[11:59] | is that their work ethic is even worse than I thought. | 他们的职业道德比我想象的还要糟糕 |
[12:01] | Oh, is that the takeaway? | 重点是这个吗 |
[12:03] | ‘Cause there’s a second takeaway where you’re a lady dick. | 因为还有第二个重点 你是女混蛋 |
[12:07] | If I’m so terrible, why are you here? | 如果我这么糟糕 那你怎么还在这里 |
[12:10] | ‘Cause you’re my friend. | 因为你是我的朋友 |
[12:11] | Really? But you just called me a dick. | 真的吗 但你刚说我是个混蛋 |
[12:14] | Yeah, to your face, like a real friend. | 是啊 当着你的面说的 真朋友才这样 |
[12:19] | You’ve kind of been a dick, too. | 你也是个混蛋 |
[12:21] | Come on, bring it in. Huh? | 过来抱抱吧 |
[12:26] | What do we got to do to get you to move here? | 我们做什么才能让你搬过来 |
[12:29] | Your story was unbelievable. | 你的故事简直令人难以置信 |
[12:31] | And that was only volume one, my friend. | 那才是第一卷呢 我的朋友 |
[12:35] | Hey, great share. | 很棒的分享 |
[12:37] | You know, the thing about my barn story | 我的谷仓故事的重点是 |
[12:38] | is that the, uh, door was locked from the outside. | 门是从外面锁住的 |
[12:41] | Who locked it? | 谁锁的 |
[12:42] | It’s a mystery. | 这是个谜 |
[12:44] | No, it’s not. It was your wife. | 才不是 是你老婆 |
[12:49] | Bonnie, you were amazing. | 邦妮 你太棒了 |
[12:52] | I mean, hearing you made me actually think | 听到你的故事让我觉得 |
[12:53] | I could stay sober. | 我可以坚持戒瘾 |
[12:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:56] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[12:58] | I’ve been in and out for years, | 我戒了又喝 喝了又戒好多年 |
[12:59] | and I’ve never felt like this. | 从未有过这样的感受 |
[13:01] | The way you talked about your daughter | 你谈到你女儿的那些事 |
[13:04] | really touched me. | 真的感动了我 |
[13:05] | I’ve got a little girl, but she got taken away. | 我也有个小女孩 但她被带走了 |
[13:09] | Lives with my mom while I’m trying to get clean. | 在我努力戒瘾时跟我妈妈住一起 |
[13:11] | But ever since she left, | 但是自从她离开后 |
[13:12] | I-I can’t put more than three days together. | 我都没法坚持三天不喝酒 |
[13:15] | I thought you said you had ten days. | 你刚不是说你戒瘾十天了吗 |
[13:18] | I was rounding up. I have one. | 我四舍五入了 其实就一天 |
[13:21] | I could wallpaper a house with my one-day chips. | 我的戒酒一天奖牌都能贴满一栋房子的墙了 |
[13:24] | Now I’ve got a four-year coin. | 现在我有戒酒四年奖牌了 |
[13:25] | I accidentally used it for a wish in a fountain, | 我不小心把它扔进喷泉里许愿了 |
[13:27] | but I know it’s at the mall if I need it. | 但我知道如果我需要它 它就在商场 |
[13:30] | Wow, I’m so glad I met you. | 我真高兴我见到了你 |
[13:31] | I almost didn’t come. | 我差点没来 |
[13:33] | – How often do you go to meetings? – Twice a week. | -你多久参加一次互助会 -一周两次 |
[13:37] | Once a week. | 一周一次 |
[13:40] | Hey, I came today. | 我今天来了呀 |
[13:43] | If you had cancer and I told you | 如果你得了癌症 我告诉你 |
[13:45] | all you had to do to keep it in remission | 想要得到缓解 你只用 |
[13:46] | was hit four meetings a week, wouldn’t you go? | 一周参加四次互助会 难道你不会来吗 |
[13:49] | Oh, wow. | 哇 |
[13:50] | Can you actually fix cancer that way? | 癌症真的可以这样治吗 |
[13:52] | That should be bigger news. | 应该搞个大新闻啊 |
[13:54] | No, but it works pretty good for our thing. | 不可以 但这能治好我们 |
[13:58] | We have a disease, and meetings are our medicine. | 我们有病 互助会是我们的药 |
[14:02] | You are literally the wisest woman in AA. | 你真的是匿名戒瘾会最智慧的女人 |
[14:06] | Yes, I am. | 我就是 |
[14:12] | Where are your sunglasses? | 你的墨镜呢 |
[14:13] | I’m not wearing them anymore. Let’s move on. | 我不戴了 我们翻篇吧 |
[14:15] | No, no, they’re fine. I was just in a bad mood. | 不不 墨镜没事 我只是心情不好 |
[14:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:25] | I can’t. | 忍不了 |
[14:28] | Hey, thanks for waiting. | 谢谢你们等我 |
[14:30] | You must be Adam. | 你肯定是亚当 |
[14:33] | Right. | 对 |
[14:33] | This is Patty. She’s coming to lunch. | 这是帕蒂 她要来吃午餐 |
[14:35] | New in the program and a very big fan of mine. | 刚开始戒瘾计划 是我的超级粉丝 |
[14:38] | Aren’t we all. | 我们谁不是呢 |
[14:42] | Here are your jalapeño poppers. | 这是你的辣椒芝士爆浆卷 |
[14:43] | I ordered mozzarella sticks. | 我点的是马苏里拉芝士条 |
[14:46] | Buddy, I am this close to crying, | 伙计 我差这么一点就要哭了 |
[14:47] | and once I start, I cannot stop. | 我一哭起来就停不下来了 |
[14:49] | So I’m gonna need you to suck it up and eat the poppers | 所以我需要你忍一忍 吃掉辣椒芝士爆浆卷 |
[14:51] | or cradle me like a baby | 否则就在接下来的三个小时里 |
[14:53] | for the next three hours. | 像抱婴儿一样抱着我 |
[14:59] | Okay. Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[15:05] | Who wants whatever this is? | 谁想要这玩意儿 |
[15:09] | Come on, people, it’s alcohol! | 拜托 各位 这是酒 |
[15:10] | What’s wrong with you? | 你们有什么毛病啊 |
[15:12] | I need two martinis. | 我要两杯马提尼 |
[15:14] | On it. | 来了 |
[15:16] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪儿来的 |
[15:17] | Tammy called, said you needed help. | 塔米打了电话 说你需要帮助 |
[15:20] | Been a minute since I tended bar, | 我很久没调酒了 |
[15:22] | but I think I got this. | 但我觉得我宝刀不老 |
[15:25] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but you’ve never been hotter. | 别误会 但你这时候最性感了 |
[15:29] | Hey, I ordered a whiskey half an hour ago. | 我半小时前点了威士忌 |
[15:31] | Oh, did you? You want to know | 是吗 你想知道 |
[15:32] | what I’ve been doing the last half hour? | 我过去半小时在做什么吗 |
[15:33] | Trying to find table three ’cause you can’t count clockwise | 试图找到第三桌 因为你不知道12点在哪 |
[15:36] | when you don’t know where midnight is! | 就没法顺时针数数 |
[15:39] | Tammy, why don’t you let me handle this. | 塔米 让我来吧 |
[15:41] | Oh, thank God you made it. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[15:43] | What can I get you? | 你需要什么 |
[15:44] | A whiskey. I’ve been waiting forever. | 一杯威士忌 我等很久了 |
[15:47] | Friend, I’m gonna say you’re at fault here | 朋友 一次只点一杯 |
[15:49] | for ordering just one drink at a time. | 就是你的错了 |
[15:51] | In a crowded bar, you always order at least two. | 在人这么多的酒吧 你一般至少都要点两杯 |
[15:54] | But my ice would melt. | 但我的冰会化 |
[15:55] | Oh, honey, if your ice is melting, | 亲爱的 如果你的冰化了 |
[15:56] | you’re drinking too damn slow. | 那你就喝得太慢了 |
[15:58] | Now let’s get your buzz on. How many drinks do you want? | 我们开始吧 你需要几杯酒 |
[16:01] | Two? | 两杯 |
[16:02] | I heard four. | 我听到你说了四杯 |
[16:06] | I came as soon as I could. What can I do? | 我尽快赶来了 我能做什么 |
[16:08] | We need six orders of beef nachos and mozzarella sticks. | 我们需要六份牛肉玉米饼和马苏里拉芝士条 |
[16:11] | Okay, b-chos and mo-sticks coming up. | 好 牛米饼和马条来了 |
[16:13] | Why did you call them that? | 你为什么那样叫 |
[16:14] | ‘Cause it’s faster. | 这样更快啊 |
[16:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:18] | I need two bourbons, neat, | 我需要两杯波旁威士忌 纯饮 |
[16:20] | for table three and/or seven. | 要么是第3桌 要么是第7桌 |
[16:23] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[16:24] | Tammy, thanks for calling in the troops. | 塔米 谢谢你叫大家来 |
[16:26] | You guys are saving my ass. | 你们简直救了我的命 |
[16:27] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[16:29] | Adam really should’ve left you in charge. | 亚当该让你管事的 |
[16:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:37] | Oh, my God. I’m finally enjoying myself. | 天啊 我终于过得开心了 |
[16:40] | I can be on this deck | 我待在这阳台上 |
[16:41] | without wanting to leap to my death. | 也并没有想跳下去淹死自己 |
[16:43] | All I needed was to be with the man I love | 我只需要跟我爱的男人 |
[16:46] | and this near total stranger. | 和这个陌生人待在一起 |
[16:50] | Adam, this steak is amazing. | 亚当 牛排太好吃了 |
[16:52] | What’d you put on it? | 你放了什么 |
[16:53] | Salt and pepper. | 盐和胡椒 |
[16:56] | Genius. | 太天才了 |
[16:57] | And thanks for cooking it extra well-done for me. | 谢谢你为我做成焦牛排 |
[16:59] | Does get rid of all that nasty juiciness. | 的确没有那恶心的肉汁了 |
[17:04] | So, Patty, are you in a relationship? | 帕蒂 你在谈恋爱吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah, well, I’m kind of married. | 我算是结婚了 |
[17:09] | Wh-What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[17:11] | He wanted an open thing. | 他想要开放式婚姻 |
[17:12] | So I said, “Okay, | 我说 好吧 |
[17:14] | one rule: nobody I know.” | 就一条规定 不可以跟我认识的人 |
[17:16] | Never works. | 从来都没用 |
[17:16] | – What? – Shh. She’s talking. | -什么 -嘘 她在说呢 |
[17:20] | Then last year, he went and slept with Heather, | 去年他睡了希瑟 |
[17:22] | who I groom dogs with. | 跟我一起遛狗的女孩 |
[17:24] | And then she got pregnant, | 然后她怀孕了 |
[17:25] | so most of the time, he lives at her place. | 所以大部分时间 他都住她家 |
[17:27] | Well, unless they’re fighting. | 除非他们吵架 |
[17:28] | Then he stays with me. That’s cool. | 那样他就来我这里住 那挺好的 |
[17:32] | Well, it was cool until I got evicted. | 直到我被赶走了 |
[17:35] | Now I live in the back of the pet store. | 现在我住在宠物店后面 |
[17:37] | I put three dog beds together, | 我把三张狗床铺在一起 |
[17:38] | but it still feels like I’m on the floor. | 但感觉我还是睡在地上 |
[17:41] | You guys got animals? | 你们养动物吗 |
[17:43] | We have a golden retriever named Gus. | 我们养了一只金毛猎犬格斯 |
[17:45] | Oh. Does he need a haircut or his anal glands expressed? | 它需要剪毛或者挤肛门腺吗 |
[17:49] | I’m a magician with an anal gland. | 我超会挤肛门腺的 |
[17:52] | Okay, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[17:53] | I’m gonna go ahead and take this inside. | 我要去里面吃了 |
[17:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:59] | It sounds like you’re really going through a hard time. | 听起来你经历了一段艰难的时光 |
[18:01] | The only thing I care about is my daughter. | 我唯一在乎的就是我女儿 |
[18:04] | It was her birthday last week. I didn’t even see her. | 上周是她的生日 我都没见到她 |
[18:07] | ‘Cause you were drunk? | 因为你喝醉了吗 |
[18:10] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[18:11] | I’m never gonna get her back. | 我永远也要不回她了 |
[18:14] | In my experience, if you put your focus on your sobriety, | 根据我的经验 如果你专注戒瘾 |
[18:18] | everything else in your life | 你生活中的其他一切事情 |
[18:19] | will work out better than you could imagine. | 都会比你想象的变得更好 |
[18:21] | I mean, I have an incredible relationship with my daughter now, | 我现在和我女儿的关系超棒 |
[18:23] | and I’m married to that wonderful guy in there. | 而且我嫁给了里面那个超棒的男人 |
[18:26] | Is he wonderful? | 他很棒吗 |
[18:29] | He seems kind of grumpy. | 他似乎有些暴躁 |
[18:32] | That’s my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[18:33] | Um, I’ve been a bit of a handful on this trip. | 这次旅行我有些作 |
[18:35] | Actually, I’m a bit of a handful all the time. | 实际上 我一直都很作 |
[18:37] | But the point is I used to be much worse. | 但重点是 我过去糟糕得多 |
[18:42] | Will you be my sponsor? | 你愿意当我的互助对象吗 |
[18:45] | What? | 什么 |
[18:46] | I-I know you don’t live around here, | 我知道你不住这里 |
[18:48] | but we could talk on the phone and stuff. | 但我们可以打电话什么的 |
[18:53] | I would really like that. | 我很乐意 |
[18:56] | All right, I’m going to bed! | 好 我要睡觉了 |
[18:57] | I’m in the middle of something! | 老娘在忙着呢 |
[19:02] | So, I want you to call me every day, | 我希望你每天给我打电话 |
[19:04] | but never after 8:00. My marriage comes first. | 但八点后不行 我的婚姻优先 |
[19:12] | I finally get what all the honeymoon fuss is about. | 我终于明白蜜月暴躁是怎么回事了 |
[19:14] | This is great. | 这真棒 |
[19:16] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[19:23] | I could do this all night long. | 我可以这样抱一晚上 |
[19:25] | I could, too. | 我也可以 |
[19:26] | Except we can’t. | 不过不行 |
[19:30] | Patty’s coming over? | 帕蒂要来吗 |
[19:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:33] | She’ll be here in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后就来 |
[19:37] | So, I guess she’s kind of part of our honeymoon now, huh? | 她现在成了我们蜜月的一部分了 是吧 |
[19:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:42] | I know she’s a little crazy. | 我知道她有些疯狂 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:46] | But ever since you’ve been helping her, you’re not. | 但自从你帮她后 你就不疯了 |
[19:51] | You really know me. | 你真了解我 |
[19:53] | But you love me anyway. | 但你还是爱我 |
[19:55] | I do. | 是啊 |
[19:57] | And I always will. | 我会一直爱你 |
[20:01] | We’ve got 13 minutes. Let’s ride the bear. | 我们还有13分钟 上熊吧 |
[20:05] | Come on! What kind of alcoholic is early? | 搞什么啊 哪种酒瘾者会提前到啊 |