时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Did we just wake up at the exact same time? | 我们刚同时醒了吗 |
[00:07] | I think we did. | 我想是的 |
[00:09] | We are totally in sync, | 我们完全同步了 |
[00:10] | even when we’re asleep. | 即使在睡觉时 |
[00:12] | We’re cuter than otters. | 我们比水獭还可爱 |
[00:15] | And I thought marriage was gonna be terrible. | 我还以为结婚会很惨呢 |
[00:17] | You don’t need to say that every morning. | 你不用每个早上都这样说 |
[00:21] | Well, I love that I can share my every thought with you. | 我喜欢我能和你分享每个想法 |
[00:24] | You can. | 你确实能 |
[00:25] | But maybe sometimes you shouldn’t. | 但有些时候也许不该分享 |
[00:27] | For instance, the other day, | 举例来说 前几天 |
[00:28] | when you were telling me that my arms were getting flabby. | 你说我的胳膊肉变松弛了 |
[00:31] | Oh. I just said that ’cause | 我那样说只是因为 |
[00:32] | I didn’t want to push you up that hill. | 我不想推你上那座山 |
[00:34] | So you weren’t being mean, you were being lazy. | 所以你不是坏 只是懒 |
[00:37] | Can’t I be both? | 我不能又坏又懒吗 |
[00:39] | Better than anyone. | 这方面你最强 |
[00:41] | What do you have planned today? | 你今天打算做什么 |
[00:43] | Oh, let’s see. | 我想想 |
[00:44] | I’m gonna take your shirts to the dry cleaner’s, | 我要送你的衬衫去干洗店 |
[00:46] | fix Mr. Munson’s freezer and… oh, yeah, | 修好芒森先生的冰箱 对了 |
[00:49] | officially take your last name. | 正式改成你的姓 |
[00:50] | What’s wrong with his freezer? | 他的冰箱怎么了 |
[00:52] | I think you missed the headline. | 我觉得你错过重点了 |
[00:54] | No, I heard you. But our freezer’s been acting weird. | 不 我听到了 但我们的冰箱也不太对劲 |
[00:56] | Could be the same thing. | 可能是同样的毛病 |
[00:58] | Adam, I have an appointment at the Social Security office, | 亚当 我预约了去社保办公室 |
[01:01] | where I will fill out a government form. | 填一张政府表格 |
[01:03] | After 22 years, | 在22年之后 |
[01:04] | I am allowing myself to show up on the grid. | 我主动不再隐姓埋名 |
[01:07] | I know. That’s a big step for you. | 我知道 这是你的一大步 |
[01:08] | Yeah. Especially since there’s a small chance | 是啊 尤其是有很小的可能性 |
[01:10] | I might be arrested. | 我会被捕 |
[01:12] | And if you do, I can’t be forced to testify against you, | 如果你被捕了 我不能被迫做不利于你的证词 |
[01:14] | because I’m your husband. | 因为我是你丈夫 |
[01:15] | That right there, that’s why I want to be Bonnie Janikowski. | 就因为这个 所以我想当邦妮·贾尼考斯基 |
[01:19] | Cool. And keep me posted on that freezer thing. | 很好 记得通知我冰箱的情况 |
[01:23] | Why are you acting like this isn’t hugely important to you? | 你为什么表现得这事对你不重要一样 |
[01:27] | Whatever makes you happy, Bonnie. | 随你怎么做 开心就好 邦妮 |
[01:28] | It really doesn’t matter to me. | 我真不在乎这事 |
[01:30] | Well, it matters to me and I’m doing it. | 我在乎这事 我要改 |
[01:38] | Smooth. | 机灵鬼 |
[01:44] | No time. | 没空 |
[01:46] | All you had to do is say “Hey” Back. | 你只用回个招呼就行 |
[01:48] | I don’t have time for “Hey, hey.” | 我没空打招呼 |
[01:50] | My boss thinks 15 minutes early is five minutes late, | 我老板认为早去15分钟是迟到5分钟 |
[01:52] | and I still haven’t finished proofreading those contracts. | 而我依然没核对完那些合同 |
[01:55] | Ah. I would’ve read those last night, | 要是我昨晚就读完了 |
[01:56] | so I’d be prepared for work and be able to give my mother | 这样就有空准备上班 并给我妈妈道一个 |
[01:58] | the cheery good morning she deserves. | 她应得的美好早安 |
[02:01] | Veronica kept me at the office till 2:00 A.M. | 维罗妮卡让我在律所留到了凌晨2点 |
[02:03] | She never gets tired. | 她永远不会疲惫 |
[02:04] | She’s like a machine that runs on yelling | 她就像一台靠喊叫 |
[02:06] | and very expensive goat yogurt. | 和昂贵酸羊奶支撑的机器 |
[02:09] | Well, whatever you do, | 不管你做什么 |
[02:10] | – just don’t pull a Christy. – What’s that mean? | -别像克丽丝蒂 -那是什么意思 |
[02:12] | You know, try hard for a little while and then quit. | 努力一阵子就放弃 |
[02:14] | How is that pulling a Christy? | 这怎么能叫像克丽丝蒂呢 |
[02:16] | I finished college, I’m in law school, | 我读完了大学 我上了法学院 |
[02:18] | – I work three… – Oh, God, don’t do the list. | -我打三份… -天啊 别列了 |
[02:21] | See? There was time. | 瞧 有打招呼的时间 |
[02:23] | The point is I am not gonna quit this. | 重点是这次我不会放弃 |
[02:25] | She is a senior partner. | 她是资深合伙人 |
[02:26] | Her name is on the building. | 她的名字写在大楼上 |
[02:27] | If I do a good job, | 如果我工作做得好 |
[02:28] | maybe she hires me when I graduate. | 也许我毕业后她会雇用我 |
[02:30] | Before you know it, I’m a judge | 转眼之间 我就是法官了 |
[02:32] | and then eventually a Supreme Court justice. | 最终成为最高法院大法官 |
[02:34] | They seem okay with alcoholics now, | 他们现在似乎能接受酒瘾者了 |
[02:36] | so I could actually have a shot. | 所以我还真有机会 |
[03:18] | That was all kinds of bad idea. | 这真是坏主意中的坏主意 |
[03:22] | Well, sorry, heart. | 抱歉 心脏 |
[03:23] | Christy! | 克丽丝蒂 |
[03:25] | – Coming. – Christy! | -来了 -克丽丝蒂 |
[03:26] | – Coming. – Christy! | -来了 -克丽丝蒂 |
[03:27] | – Coming. – Christy! | -来了 -克丽丝蒂 |
[03:28] | – Coming. – What took you so long? | -来了 -为什么花这么久 |
[03:32] | Uh, I was, uh– I’m sorry. I had to adjust my skirt. | 抱歉 我得调整裙子 |
[03:35] | This zipper just wants to be in the front. | 拉链总是想跑到前面来 |
[03:36] | I need you to confirm my lunch at Malone’s. | 我要你确认我在马龙餐厅的午餐 |
[03:39] | Also, pull the files on the Onyx Merger. | 还有 调出昂科斯并购案的文件 |
[03:42] | I need you to get my car detailed. | 给我的车做个护理 |
[03:44] | Don’t take it to the place I don’t like. | 别去我不喜欢的地方 |
[03:47] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:48] | Pick up my prescription at the pharmacy and get those cucumbers | 去药店拿我的处方药 从柠檬水里 |
[03:52] | – out of my lemon water. – Malone’s, Onyx, | -取出黄瓜 -马龙餐厅 昂科斯 |
[03:54] | cucumbers, prescription. | 黄瓜 处方 |
[03:54] | Schedule a meeting for Thursday with Thad Edwards. | 周四安排与萨德·爱德华兹会面 |
[03:56] | Thad, Thursday. | 萨德 周四 |
[03:57] | Check the court calendar to see which judge I landed | 查查法庭日程表 看希金斯案 |
[03:59] | in the Higgins case. | 给我安排了哪位法官 |
[04:00] | If it’s Barris, text me; if it’s Johnson, | 如果是巴里斯 给我发短信 如果是约翰逊 |
[04:02] | file for an extension; if it’s Clarke, kill me now. | 申请延期 如果是克拉克 现在杀了我 |
[04:06] | Can you just say all that again into my phone? | 你能对我的手机再说一遍吗 |
[04:09] | No! | 不能 |
[04:13] | Got it. | 收到 |
[04:16] | Hi, Ken. | 肯 |
[04:18] | Oh. Hello, young lady. | 你好 年轻的女士 |
[04:23] | I’ve been waiting for that all day. | 我一整天都在等着这句话 |
[04:25] | Oh, look at those legs. | 瞧瞧那双大长腿 |
[04:27] | Mmm. All the way to the floor. | 一直通向地板 |
[04:30] | Hey, hey. You missed your chance. | 你错过机会了 |
[04:31] | I’m married now. | 我已经结婚了 |
[04:32] | Ah, well, so am I. | 我也是 |
[04:34] | Uh, it makes it more exciting. | 但这样更刺激了 |
[04:38] | You know, I can hear you! | 知道吗 我能听到 |
[04:41] | The only thing that still works on her is the ears! | 她身上唯一管用的部位就是耳朵 |
[04:47] | So, what you got? | 你拿了什么来 |
[04:48] | Five shirts. | 五件衬衫 |
[04:49] | All right. The last name Plunkett. | 好 姓普兰科特 |
[04:51] | Actually, I’m on my way to the Social Security office | 实际上 我正准备去社保办公室 |
[04:54] | where I will officially become Bonnie Janikowski. | 在那里我将正式改名为邦妮·贾尼考斯基 |
[04:57] | Sheesh. | 难以置信 |
[04:59] | So, J-A-N-E… | 贾…妮… |
[05:02] | No. J-A-N-I-K… | 贾…尼… |
[05:05] | L-Let’s slow-slow down. J-A-N-E… | 慢点 贾…妮… |
[05:08] | No. J-N-I-K… | 不 贾…考… |
[05:10] | Wait. J-A-N-I-K… | 等等 贾…尼… |
[05:13] | Wait, are-are you sure there’s no “C”? | 你确定没有C吗 |
[05:16] | Well, now I’m not. All right, uh, uh… | 现在我不确定了 |
[05:18] | – Give me a pen. I got to write this down. – All right. | -给我一根笔 我必须写下来 -好 |
[05:25] | None of this looks right. | 每个字母看起来都不对 |
[05:27] | Okay, there. I think that’s it. | 好 给 这应该对了 |
[05:31] | Oh. So there is a “C”? | 里面有C啊 |
[05:37] | Damn it, just leave it Plunkett. | 可恶 就写普兰科特吧 |
[05:41] | No. Disabuse your client of the notion | 不 别让你的委托人 |
[05:42] | he is going to walk away from this thing with anything that even resembles a win. | 觉得他还有一丁点可能性赢 |
[05:46] | It’s over and everyone knows it but you! | 这结束了 除了你别人都知道 |
[05:48] | Hanging up! | 挂电话 |
[05:50] | Hang it up! | 挂电话 |
[05:53] | I love watching you work. | 我喜欢看你工作 |
[05:54] | Ugh, well, that’s creepy. Take these. | 令人毛骨悚然 拿着 |
[05:58] | Where is my prescription? | 我的处方药呢 |
[05:59] | Oh, um, right here. | 在这里 |
[06:02] | The pharmacist said to take them with a… | 药剂师说服用… |
[06:03] | Yeah, I know how to take them. You want one? You want one. | 我知道该怎么服用 你想要吗 你肯定想 |
[06:08] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[06:08] | Adderall. We’re all on it. | 阿得拉药 我们都在吃 |
[06:10] | Get on it. You’re sluggish. | 你也吃吧 你很迟钝 |
[06:12] | Oh. No, thank you, but thank you, but no. | 不 谢了 谢谢 不了 |
[06:17] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[06:19] | Then get out! | 那就出去 |
[06:20] | – Get out! – O-Okay. | -出去 -好 |
[06:21] | – Get out! – O-Okay. | -出去 -好 |
[06:29] | Do I seem sluggish to you? | 你觉得我看起来迟钝吗 |
[06:31] | Uh, today or every day? | 你是指今天还是每一天 |
[06:32] | Eh, it doesn’t matter. Yes to both. | 无所谓了 都很迟钝 |
[06:35] | My boss and everyone else in the building is on uppers, | 我的老板和大楼里的其他人都在吃安非他命 |
[06:37] | which is not safe, or fair. | 这不安全 也不公平 |
[06:39] | How am I supposed to compete? | 我怎么比得过他们 |
[06:40] | Sounds like someone’s about to pull a Christy. | 听起来某人要像克丽丝蒂了 |
[06:43] | No, I’m not, and stop calling it that. | 才没有 别那样说了 |
[06:46] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[06:47] | I’m at the grocery store. Do you need anything? | 我在杂货店 需要什么吗 |
[06:49] | I’m good. | 不需要 |
[06:51] | Can you get some strawberries for my boss? | 你能帮我给老板买点草莓吗 |
[06:53] | But not the big ones, the little tiny sweet ones. | 不要大草莓 要小甜草莓 |
[06:55] | She had them last spring in Capri, | 她去年夏天在卡普里岛吃了 |
[06:56] | and they were apparently magical. | 显然它们好吃到爆 |
[06:59] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力吧 |
[07:00] | You know he’s just gonna get you raspberries. | 你知道他只会给你买树莓的 |
[07:02] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[07:04] | How was the Social Security office, Mrs. Janikowski? | 在社保办公室怎么样 贾尼考斯基夫人 |
[07:07] | It was great. | 非常棒 |
[07:08] | The line moved quickly, there was ample parking, | 排队速度快 停车位充足 |
[07:11] | and, uh, I made friends with a woman from Kuala Lumpur. | 我和吉隆坡的女人交了朋友 |
[07:14] | Awesome. See you at home. | 很好 家里见 |
[07:16] | Bye. Love you. | 再见 爱你 |
[07:18] | Look at you, | 看看你 |
[07:19] | changing your name legally for once. | 第一次合法改名 |
[07:21] | Yeah, I didn’t do it. | 我没改 |
[07:23] | What? | 什么 |
[07:24] | You just lied to your brand-new husband? | 你刚对新老公撒谎了吗 |
[07:26] | I rescheduled, so technically | 我改了预约时间 所以严格来说 |
[07:28] | I just pre-told him tomorrow’s truth. | 我只是提前告诉了他明天的真相 |
[07:31] | What about the woman from Kuala Lumpur? | 吉隆坡的那个女人呢 |
[07:33] | Well, it might happen. I’m a friendly person. | 有可能发生的 我是个友好的人 |
[07:36] | Another lie. Why didn’t you go? | 又一个谎言 你为什么没去 |
[07:38] | Eh, it just didn’t feel like a good day to become Polish. | 感觉今天不是变成波兰人的好日子 |
[07:44] | – Bonnie, your turn to sweep. – I pass. | -邦妮 该你扫地了 -过 |
[07:47] | You can’t pass. | 你不能过 |
[07:48] | It’s a hard pass. | 我非要过 |
[07:51] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我扫 |
[07:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:58] | Sweeping. | 扫地 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I have three maids. | 我有三个女佣 |
[08:01] | I don’t think so. | 地不是这样扫的 |
[08:03] | Who taught you how to do that, a cartoon mouse? | 谁教你这样扫的 卡通老鼠吗 |
[08:08] | What’s wrong with what I’m doing? | 我的扫法有什么问题吗 |
[08:09] | Oh, good Lord, give me that broom. | 天啊 扫把给我 |
[08:19] | I hate her, I hate her, I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[08:20] | Your mom’s already here. Who is it? | 你妈妈就在这里 那是谁 |
[08:23] | The other most toxic person on the planet. | 世界上另一个最恶毒的人 |
[08:26] | Hey, Veronica. What can I do for you? | 维罗妮卡 我能为你做什么 |
[08:31] | I am on it. | 我这就办 |
[08:34] | I can’t go to the bistro. | 我不能去咖啡馆了 |
[08:36] | I got to go run an errand for my boss. | 我要为老板去办事 |
[08:38] | She needs you to score more pills? | 她需要你取更多药吗 |
[08:40] | No. | 不 |
[08:41] | She needs pot. | 她需要大麻 |
[08:43] | Yes, that’s right. I am leaving an A.A. Meeting | 没错 我要离开匿名互助会 |
[08:46] | to go buy pot. | 去买大麻 |
[08:47] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[08:48] | You know, my guy Earl used to work | 我的毒贩厄尔以前 |
[08:50] | under the Third Street Bridge. | 在第三街大桥下卖货 |
[08:51] | He’ll hook you up pretty good if he’s still alive. | 如果他还活着的话 他能跟你做个好交易 |
[08:54] | It’s okay. She wants me to go to her dispensary. | 不用了 她要我去她的大麻药房 |
[08:56] | Ooh, I’ve never been to one of those. I want to go! | 我从没去过那种地方 我也要去 |
[08:59] | This’ll be fun! | 一定会很有趣 |
[09:00] | I’ll come, too. | 我也去 |
[09:01] | Road trip! | 公路旅行 |
[09:02] | Tammy, it’s four blocks away. | 塔米 离这里只有四个街区 |
[09:04] | Super short road trip! | 超短公路旅行 |
[09:07] | She’s in your car. | 她坐你的车 |
[09:17] | Why are we buying pot in an Apple Store? | 我们为什么在苹果店买大麻 |
[09:20] | This is a lot different than Earl’s bridge. | 这和厄尔的桥很不一样 |
[09:23] | I don’t like it. Where’s the shame? | 我不喜欢 羞耻感去哪了 |
[09:25] | Where’s the danger? | 危险去哪了 |
[09:27] | I’m DJ. How may I help you? | 我是DJ 有什么能帮忙的 |
[09:30] | I have to buy pot for my friend. | 我得为我的朋友买大麻 |
[09:33] | Your “Friend”? | 你的朋友吗 |
[09:35] | Ladies, it’s legal. | 女士们 这是合法的 |
[09:36] | You can come out from the shadows. | 你们可以从阴影中走出来了 |
[09:41] | This place smells like nursing school. | 这地方闻起来像护士学校 |
[09:43] | Like high school. | 像是高中 |
[09:44] | Her womb. | 她的子宫 |
[09:47] | Let’s not get too excited. | 我们别太激动了 |
[09:48] | We’re just here for moral support. | 我们只是来精神支持的 |
[09:51] | Man, those are some fat buds. | 好粗的芽 |
[09:55] | That’s Jolly Green Giant. | 那是快乐绿巨人 |
[09:56] | We grow it in-house. | 我们在室内种植 |
[09:57] | It’s a really nice indica sativa hybrid, | 这是非常好的杂交大麻 |
[10:00] | about 30% THC. | 大约含30%的四氢大麻酚 |
[10:04] | Wow, we’ve come a long way from | 曾几何时还是 |
[10:06] | “Here’s what might be weed in a bag.” | “袋子里可能是大麻” |
[10:10] | Would you like to meet the plants? | 你们想看看大麻植株吗 |
[10:11] | Ooh, I would like to meet the plants. | 我想看 |
[10:13] | I would like to do terrible things to them. | 我想对它们做可怕的事 |
[10:16] | We don’t smoke. | 我们不抽大麻 |
[10:17] | Gotcha. Let me show you the edibles. | 知道了 我带你们看看大麻食物 |
[10:20] | Cookies, cereal, crackers, pretzel bites, sodas. | 曲奇 麦片 薄脆饼干 椒盐卷饼 苏打水 |
[10:23] | This isn’t fair. They legalized pot | 这不公平 他们合法化大麻 |
[10:25] | and put it in all my favorite snacks! | 还将它加入了所有我最爱的零食里 |
[10:27] | Oh, honey, it doesn’t matter what it’s in. It’s– | 亲爱的 大麻在什么里面都无所谓 |
[10:31] | Holy crap, it’s in salad dressing! | 天啊 沙拉酱里也有 |
[10:32] | Somebody physically restrain me. | 快来人拉住我 |
[10:35] | I’m sure you get this question all the time. | 你肯定一直被问到这个问题 |
[10:36] | I’m sober. If I rub this CBD oil on my husband | 我在戒瘾 如果我给我丈夫涂大麻二酚油 |
[10:40] | and I somehow… ingest it, | 结果我不小心 摄入了 |
[10:44] | is that technically a relapse | 严格来说这算复发吗 |
[10:46] | or just a great way to handle my joint pain? | 还是缓解关节疼痛的好方法 |
[10:49] | Uh, I’ve never gotten that question before. | 之前从未有人问过我这个问题 |
[10:52] | Not worth the risk. I’ll stick with whipped cream and Advil. | 不值得冒险 我还是继续吃生奶油和布洛芬吧 |
[10:55] | Okay, um, I need an eighth of Laughing Buddha, | 我需要八分之一的笑佛 |
[10:58] | two packs of pre-rolled Skywalker O.G., | 两包卷好的天行者O.G. |
[11:02] | and breath strips. | 和口气清新片 |
[11:03] | Wait, I’m probably supposed to get that from the pharmacy. | 等等 我也许该从药店买口气清新片 |
[11:06] | – No, we have those here. – With pot in them? | -不 这里也有 -里面也有大麻吗 |
[11:08] | I’m gonna save you some time. | 我帮你节省点时间吧 |
[11:09] | Everything in this room has pot in it. Including me. | 这房间里的一切里都有大麻 包括我 |
[11:17] | What about this bag? | 这个包呢 |
[11:18] | It’s made of hemp. | 是大麻做的 |
[11:20] | I want to buy that bag. I’m allowed to buy that bag. | 我想买这个包 我可以买这个包 |
[11:23] | Oh, check it out. This one’s on sale. | 瞧瞧 这个打折 |
[11:26] | Pot goes on sale? | 大麻还打折吗 |
[11:28] | I used to have to do things to get a discount. | 我以前需要做些事情才能打折 |
[11:30] | Fortunately, Earl was not bad-looking. | 幸运的是 厄尔并不丑 |
[11:33] | For someone who slept in a shopping cart. | 虽然他睡在购物车里 |
[11:37] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[11:37] | Since you’re a first-time customer, | 因为你是第一次光临 |
[11:39] | throw in some gummy bears and lollipops. | 送你一些小熊软糖和棒棒糖 |
[11:42] | And when you say “Gummy bears and lollipops…” | 当你说”小熊软糖和棒棒糖”时 |
[11:45] | Yes, they have pot in them. | 是的 里面有大麻 |
[11:46] | Son of a biscuit! | 该死 |
[11:53] | You’re not a bowl of marijuana-infused Cheerios, | 你不是一碗掺了大麻的麦圈 |
[11:55] | but you’re still pretty good. | 但你依然很可口 |
[11:58] | That was fun, but I’d never do it again. | 那真好玩 但我再也不会去了 |
[12:01] | They make it look all happy-happy, joy-joy, | 他们把大麻搞得快快乐乐的 |
[12:03] | which makes it hard to remember that for me | 这让我很难记起来 对我来说 |
[12:04] | it led to crappy-crappy, sad-sad. | 这导致了凄凄惨惨 |
[12:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:08] | And now that it’s legal, I can’t go anywhere | 现在大麻合法了 我去哪里 |
[12:10] | without walking through a cloud of that sweet, sweet odor. | 都能闻到那香香甜甜的气味 |
[12:14] | It’s true. It’s everywhere now. | 是的 现在到处都是那味道 |
[12:16] | So is alcohol. | 酒也是啊 |
[12:18] | Yeah, but I don’t walk down the sidewalk | 是啊 但我走在人行道时 |
[12:19] | and get a glass of wine thrown in my face. | 并不会有一杯酒迎面扑来 |
[12:23] | One time Jell-O, but to be fair, | 有次是果冻 但是公平来说 |
[12:24] | I was… I was pretty mean to that little boy. | 我对那小男孩挺刻薄的 |
[12:29] | Maybe you’ll be a nicer person | 也许当你成为邦妮·贾尼考斯基时 |
[12:31] | when you become Bonnie Janikowski. | 你的脾气会变好 |
[12:33] | Not likely. | 不大可能 |
[12:35] | Oh, yeah, you did that today. | 对哦 你今天去改姓了 |
[12:37] | No, she did not. | 她没有 |
[12:40] | Oh. Oops, did I let that slip? | 是我说漏嘴了吗 |
[12:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:45] | I don’t, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:46] | Something about it didn’t feel right. | 感觉不对劲 |
[12:48] | Maybe it’s ’cause you’re so old. | 也许是因为你年纪很大了 |
[12:50] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:51] | This is a violent woman with a long reach. | 这可是个手很长的暴力女人 |
[12:55] | I just mean when a 25-year-old woman | 我只是说 25岁的女人 |
[12:57] | changes her name, it’s no big deal. | 改姓氏不算什么 |
[12:59] | But it’s much harder for someone in their twilight years. | 但对于一个暮年时期的人来说就难多了 |
[13:02] | Oh, just go on and hit her. She’s asking for it. | 快打她吧 是她自找的 |
[13:07] | It kills me to say this, but Wendy has a point. | 说这话真是要了我的命 但温蒂有道理 |
[13:09] | I’ve been Bonnie Plunkett my whole life. | 我这辈子都是邦妮·普兰科特 |
[13:11] | And something’s telling me I should stay that way. | 我有种感觉 我该保持如此 |
[13:14] | Mm. Honey, if you’re this conflicted, | 亲爱的 如果你这么纠结 |
[13:16] | you should talk to Adam. | 你该和亚当谈谈 |
[13:18] | Don’t forget to tell him you lied earlier. | 别忘记告诉他你之前撒谎了 |
[13:20] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[13:22] | Why the hell don’t you just hyphenate? | 你为什么不直接用连字符 |
[13:24] | Bonnie Plunkett-Janikowski? What am I, the alphabet? | 邦妮·普兰科特-贾尼考斯基 老娘是字母表吗 |
[13:32] | I just talked to Thad’s assistant Chad– | 我刚和萨德的助理查德聊过了 |
[13:36] | Yes, you heard that right. | 是的 你没听错 |
[13:37] | Uh, they’re running late, so you have some time. | 他们迟到了 所以你有一些时间 |
[13:41] | You’re not yelling at me. Are you okay? | 你没冲我吼 你没事吧 |
[13:49] | Aren’t you pretty. | 你真美 |
[13:51] | What you got going on there? | 你在干什么啊 |
[13:55] | I was feeling kind of tired, so I took extra Adderall. | 我感觉有点累 所以我多吃了阿得拉 |
[13:58] | Then I felt jumpy, | 接着我觉得很神经质 |
[13:59] | so I ate a couple pot gummies. | 所以吃了一些大麻软糖 |
[14:00] | Then I forgot I ate the gummies, so I ate more gummies. | 然后我忘记了我吃了软糖 所以我吃了更多软糖 |
[14:06] | Chad and Thad– I just got that. | 查德和萨德 我刚懂这个梗 |
[14:13] | I may not be able to handle this meeting. | 我也许没法开这个会了 |
[14:16] | Do you have makeup remover | 你有卸妆水吗 |
[14:19] | or a hat with a veil? | 或者带面纱的帽子 |
[14:23] | This is my first gummy bear experience, and it’s not good. | 这是我第一次吃小熊软糖 感觉并不好 |
[14:27] | Here are my takeaways. | 这是我的总结 |
[14:28] | A. Don’t eat nine. | 首先 别吃九颗 |
[14:31] | B. I’m gonna die. | 其次 我要死了 |
[14:35] | Maybe I should reschedule the meeting. | 也许我该重新安排会议时间 |
[14:38] | No. We need this client because… | 不 我们需要这个客户 因为 |
[14:41] | this firm is in trouble. | 这家公司有麻烦了 |
[14:43] | We are this close to bankruptcy, | 我们差这么一点就破产了 |
[14:45] | and we just spent a lot of money on new chairs. | 我们刚花了不少钱买新椅子 |
[14:47] | It was so dumb. | 太蠢了 |
[14:51] | Veronica, this is a classic | 维罗妮卡 这是典型的 |
[14:53] | “Too high slash panic attack” Situation. | “磕太嗨/恐慌发作”情况 |
[14:56] | Yep, yep, that feels right. | 是的 感觉没错 |
[14:57] | Open that window. I want to jump out. | 开那扇窗 我想跳下去 |
[15:01] | Look in my eyes and repeat after me: | 看着我的眼睛 跟我重复 |
[15:03] | I am okay. | 我没事 |
[15:06] | You are okay. | 你没事 |
[15:08] | No, you are okay. | 不 你没事 |
[15:11] | No, you are okay. | 不 你没事 |
[15:13] | I am trying to get you to say “I am okay.” | 我试图让你说”我没事” |
[15:16] | But I am so not okay, and I’ll never be okay! | 但我有事 我永远也不会没事 |
[15:21] | All right! I’m gonna have to slap you. | 好吧 我得扇你耳光了 |
[15:24] | Do it! | 快扇 |
[15:32] | Ugh! I can’t! I can’t slap my boss! | 不行 我不能扇我老板 |
[15:35] | Do it! | 快扇 |
[15:36] | Say something mean. | 说点刻薄的话 |
[15:37] | Tell me I’m a terrible assistant. | 告诉我我是个糟糕的助理 |
[15:39] | Tell you? I thought you already knew. | 告诉你 我以为你早知道了 |
[15:45] | Hey! That helped! | 那有帮助 |
[15:47] | Let’s go again! | 再来一次 |
[15:51] | I’m not high! | 我没磕嗨 |
[15:58] | Ah, damn it, you’re home. | 该死 你回家了 |
[16:02] | Oh, we’re just telling each other the truth now? | 我们现在要说真话了啊 |
[16:05] | Okay, your hair is ridiculous. | 好吧 你的发型太可笑了 |
[16:08] | No, I got you a gift, and I wanted to surprise you with it. | 不 我给你买了一份礼物 我想给你惊喜 |
[16:11] | And-and what-what’s wrong with my hair? | 我的发型有什么问题 |
[16:13] | It looks like it’s trying to escape. | 它看起来要逃跑 |
[16:15] | Give me my present. | 给我礼物 |
[16:18] | I ordered us a new welcome mat | 我给我们买了一块新的欢迎垫 |
[16:19] | that says “The Janikowskis” | 上面写着贾尼考斯基一家 |
[16:21] | ’cause that’s who we are now. | 因为我们现在就是那样 |
[16:23] | That is… | 太 |
[16:25] | so sweet. | 有爱了 |
[16:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:28] | And yet I feel I don’t deserve it. | 但我觉得我不配 |
[16:31] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:32] | Because only one of us is a Janikowski. | 因为我们中只有一个人姓贾尼考斯基 |
[16:36] | I didn’t, uh, go to the Social Security office. | 我没去社保办公室 |
[16:41] | You lied to me? | 你骗了我 |
[16:42] | Well, I thought I was telling you today’s truth yesterday. | 我觉得我是在昨天告诉了你今天的真相 |
[16:46] | I-I can see why you’re confused. | 我能看出你为什么懵了 |
[16:49] | So… what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[16:52] | I just have this little voice saying, “Don’t do it.” | 我脑海里有个声音在说 别这样做 |
[16:55] | The-the thing is, I-I hated being Bonnie Plunkett | 问题是 我这大半辈子都讨厌当 |
[16:58] | for most of my life. | 邦妮·普兰科特 |
[16:59] | I was a drunk, a-a thief, a terrible mother. | 我曾是酒鬼 小偷 糟糕的妈妈 |
[17:03] | I-I felt worthless and broken. | 我感觉一无是处 支离破碎 |
[17:05] | But then I did all this work on myself, | 但我努力改变了自己 |
[17:08] | and I finally love Bonnie Plunkett, | 我终于爱上了邦妮·普兰科特 |
[17:10] | and I just, I’m not ready to let her go. | 我没准备好改姓 |
[17:15] | I had no idea you felt that way. | 我不知道你这样想 |
[17:17] | I didn’t either. | 我之前也不知道 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry. I know this was important to you. | 抱歉 我知道这对你来说很重要 |
[17:20] | And don’t say it wasn’t, because you clearly paid | 别说不重要 因为你显然 |
[17:22] | for expedited shipping on that welcome mat. | 付了欢迎垫的加急运费 |
[17:26] | It was only three dollars more. | 只用加三块 |
[17:29] | I… I just wanted the whole world to know | 我只是希望整个世界知道 |
[17:32] | that we’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[17:34] | Why would you say something like that? | 你为什么不说这样的话 |
[17:38] | What? | 什么 |
[17:38] | So sweet. Now I’m waffling again. | 太有爱了 现在我又犹豫了 |
[17:41] | No, no, no, no, no, don’t waffle. | 不不 别犹豫 |
[17:42] | You finally love Bonnie Plunkett, | 你终于爱上了邦妮·普兰科特 |
[17:44] | and I’ve always loved Bonnie Plunkett, so… | 我一直都爱邦妮·普兰科特 所以 |
[17:48] | stay Bonnie Plunkett. | 那你就继续叫邦妮·普兰科特吧 |
[17:51] | All right, but I’m doing this for you. | 好吧 但我这样做是为了你 |
[17:56] | And, hey, this doesn’t mean we can’t have a welcome mat | 这并不意味着我们不能弄一个 |
[17:58] | that says “The Janikowskis.” | 写着”贾尼考斯基一家”的欢迎垫啊 |
[18:00] | At the very least, you and Gus are Janikowskis. | 至少你和格斯姓贾尼考斯基 |
[18:03] | Gus’s last name is Wooferton. | 格斯姓伍费顿 |
[18:09] | Let’s just put out the mat. I’m sure he won’t complain. | 我们把垫子拿出来吧 它肯定不会抱怨的 |
[18:15] | “The Jackinowskis.” | 贾鸡孬斯基一家 |
[18:19] | Everyone always wants to put a “C” in it. | 大家总想在里面加个C |
[18:27] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[18:28] | Excellent, thanks to you. | 很棒 多亏了你 |
[18:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:31] | Yeah. I saved my boss’s ass | 是的 我救了我老板 |
[18:33] | when she got way too high and freaked out. | 当时她嗑太嗨了 恐慌发作 |
[18:37] | You are really good at that. Did you have to slap her? | 你真的很擅长 你不得不扇她吗 |
[18:39] | Yep. But just like you, she hit back. | 是的 但她跟你一样喜欢扇回来 |
[18:43] | But… | 但是 |
[18:44] | I sobered her up enough for her meeting, | 我让她清醒到可以开会 |
[18:45] | and now I get to go to court with her tomorrow. | 明天我可以跟她一起去法庭了 |
[18:47] | Mostly to carry her yogurt, but still. | 主要是去拿她的酸奶 但还是很棒 |
[18:49] | Congratulations! | 恭喜了 |
[18:51] | So now with the way this turned out, | 根据现在的情况 |
[18:53] | can sticking with it and persevering | 坚持到底 不屈不挠 |
[18:55] | and getting huge success be called… | 取得巨大的成功能够被叫做 |
[18:57] | Pulling a Bonnie Plunkett? Yes, it can. | 像邦妮·普兰科特吗 可以 |