时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And I’ll have the southwestern salad. | 我点西南沙拉 |
[00:04] | But? | 但是呢 |
[00:05] | No corn, no beans, no avocado. | 不要玉米 不要豆子 不要鳄梨 |
[00:07] | So a bowl of lettuce with some cheese? | 所以是一碗生菜加奶酪 |
[00:10] | Yes, please. Pepper Jack instead of cheddar. | 对 切达奶酪换成胡椒奶酪 |
[00:13] | You people never disappoint. | 你们从不令人失望 |
[00:16] | Okay, we ordered. | 好 点完餐了 |
[00:16] | Are you gonna tell them your news, or do I have to? | 你来说你的新闻 还是我来说 |
[00:18] | I’m not sure it’s really news. | 我不确定这算不算新闻 |
[00:21] | That guy Wayne she met at the sober jamboree in Canada | 她在加拿大戒瘾者欢乐会认识的那个韦恩 |
[00:23] | is coming down for a booty call. | 要来约炮了 |
[00:26] | – Marjorie! – Oh. Stop. | -玛乔丽 -别这样 |
[00:28] | Nothing’s happened between us. | 我们之间没发生过什么 |
[00:30] | There was just a little energy. | 只是有一点火花 |
[00:32] | If you get married, I call maid of honor. | 如果你结婚 我来当伴娘 |
[00:35] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样说 |
[00:37] | They’ve Skyped twice and she’s worn lipstick both times. | 他们视频连线过两次 她两次都涂口红了 |
[00:41] | Oh, you do lurk a lot, don’t you? | 你确实经常窥探 是不是 |
[00:43] | More than you know. | 超乎你的想象 |
[00:45] | Ooh, and he sent her pictures of his dogs. | 他还给她发了自己狗的照片 |
[00:47] | Oh. He’s a dog person. | 他爱狗 |
[00:49] | That’s not bad. | 这不是坏事 |
[00:51] | It’s a romantic comedy waiting to happen. | 这是即将上演的浪漫喜剧 |
[00:53] | He likes dogs, she likes cats. | 他爱狗 她爱猫 |
[00:56] | Meow, this relationship’s gonna be “Ruff.” | 喵 这段感情一定汪 |
[01:02] | Come on! You would see that movie. | 拜托 你们一定会看这部电影 |
[01:05] | So what are the sleeping arrangements gonna be? | 所以睡觉是怎么安排的 |
[01:08] | Settle down. It’s just gonna be dinner on Friday. | 别激动 只是周五一起吃个晚餐 |
[01:11] | We all know dinner Friday means breakfast Saturday. | 我们都知道周五晚餐等于周六早餐 |
[01:14] | I’ll make you guys pancakes, if that’s not too lurky. | 我会给你们做煎饼 如果这不算太窥探的话 |
[01:19] | I need fries and a Diet Coke. | 我要薯条和健怡可乐 |
[01:20] | No salt, ranch instead of ketchup. | 不要盐 番茄酱换成农场酱 |
[01:22] | I am in crisis. | 我遇到危机了 |
[01:24] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[01:25] | Well, you know how I’m hosting | 你们知道本周末 |
[01:26] | that big charity event this weekend? | 我要主持大型慈善活动吧 |
[01:28] | That we’re not invited to, yes. | 我们没受邀请的那个 知道 |
[01:29] | Well, come up with $1,500, you’re invited. | 捐1500美元 你就能受邀请 |
[01:32] | We’re having a nice time here, why you got to be mean? | 我在开玩笑 你为什么要这么刻薄 |
[01:35] | Anyway, I got out my antique silverware to have it polished | 总之 我拿出了古董银餐具来抛光 |
[01:38] | and a bunch of it is missing. | 结果发现丢了几件 |
[01:39] | Oh, sometimes I’m positive | 有时候我很确定 |
[01:41] | something is missing, and I’ve just misplaced it. | 丢了的东西只是我放错地方了 |
[01:43] | You think I took 12 forks, | 你觉得我有可能拿出12个叉子 |
[01:45] | eight spoons, three knives, a ladle | 八个勺子 三把刀 一个长柄杓 |
[01:47] | and then absentmindedly left them out by the pool? | 然后不小心忘在了泳池边吗 |
[01:50] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[01:51] | I hate to say it, but I think my housekeeper stole from me. | 我不想这样说 但我觉得管家是内贼 |
[01:55] | Which one? | 哪个管家 |
[01:56] | I don’t know, so I’m gonna have to fire them both. | 我不知道 所以只能两个都炒了 |
[01:59] | But not till after the party | 但要等到派对后 |
[02:00] | ’cause they’re both really good at their jobs. | 因为她们都很擅长自己的工作 |
[02:02] | Honey, y-you don’t know for sure it was them. | 亲爱的 你不能确定是她们 |
[02:05] | Well, who else had access and opportunity? | 除了她们 谁还有机会入室作案呢 |
[02:10] | Be right back, Jill. | 我马上回来 吉尔 |
[02:12] | I’m just, uh, looking for some tea. | 我找点茶叶 |
[02:26] | Oh! God. | 天啊 |
[02:30] | I just flashed on Marjorie and Wayne making out. | 我刚想到了玛乔丽和韦恩亲热的样子 |
[02:34] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样做 |
[03:07] | Hey, how are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[03:14] | What-what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[03:16] | Reading about a farmer | 读一个农民 |
[03:17] | who sued a railroad in 1897. | 在1897年告了铁路的案件 |
[03:20] | It’s a lot more boring than it sounds. | 比听起来更无聊 |
[03:22] | Ha! Good one. | 真好笑 |
[03:29] | Is this for the, uh, class with that lady professor that yells? | 这是喊叫的那个女教授的课吗 |
[03:32] | It’s weird. I feel like she’s so much harder | 真奇怪 我觉得她对女人 |
[03:35] | on the women than the men. | 比对男人更严厉 |
[03:36] | Maybe she’s trying to make us stronger | 也许她想让我们更强大 |
[03:38] | so we can take on the patriarchy. | 好挑战男权社会 |
[03:41] | Uh-huh, uh-huh. I stole the silverware. | 嗯 我偷了银餐具 |
[03:46] | What? | 什么 |
[03:47] | Jill’s silverware. Five years ago. Me. | 吉尔的银餐具 五年前 我偷的 |
[03:50] | – How could you do that? – We were practically homeless. | -你怎么能这样做 -我们当时几乎无家可归 |
[03:53] | And in my defense, I had no idea | 为自己辩解一句 我当时不知道 |
[03:55] | we were gonna like her as much as we do. | 我们会像现在这么喜欢她 |
[03:58] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[03:59] | – I forgot. – You forgot? | -我忘了 -你忘了 |
[04:02] | You know that thing I do when I’m ashamed of something | 你知道我的习惯 当我对某事感到羞愧时 |
[04:04] | I’ve done, I shove it way down until I forget about it? | 我会埋在心底 直到我忘记 |
[04:06] | I did that with this. | 这件事亦如是 |
[04:09] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真是难以置信 |
[04:10] | It was a long time ago. I was barely sober. | 那是很久以前 我都没怎么戒瘾 |
[04:13] | And let’s be honest, I stole from everybody. | 面对现实吧 我谁都偷 |
[04:15] | Everybody? | 谁都偷吗 |
[04:18] | No. | 不是 |
[04:21] | Well, you got to tell Jill. | 你必须告诉吉尔 |
[04:23] | You’re right, you’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:25] | I’m thinking a sealed letter she can open after I die. | 我想给她一封我死后才能开封的信 |
[04:28] | Maybe a series of cryptic clues. | 也许是一系列神秘线索 |
[04:32] | Could be fun for all ages at my funeral. | 在我的葬礼上老少都能玩 |
[04:39] | Hey, everyone’s up. | 大家都没睡啊 |
[04:41] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[04:42] | I just remembered I stole a bunch of silverware | 我刚想起来我五年前 |
[04:44] | from Jill five years ago. | 偷了几件吉尔的银餐具 |
[04:45] | Okay, good night. | 好 晚安 |
[04:49] | See? He gets me. | 看吧 他懂我 |
[04:54] | Well, if you don’t have blue hydrangeas, | 既然你没有蓝绣球花 |
[04:56] | why would you let me order 12 arrangements | 为什么还要我订12份 |
[04:57] | featuring blue hydrangeas? | 蓝绣球花插花 |
[05:00] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[05:01] | You did not just say carnations to me. | 你怎么敢对我说康乃馨 |
[05:05] | This is a benefit, not an Appalachian prom. | 这是筹款会 不是阿巴拉契亚舞会 |
[05:11] | Ooh, I tell you what, | 我告诉你 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna take some deep cleansing breaths | 我要深呼吸几口缓缓 |
[05:13] | while you have somebody with a tiny shred | 你再找一个对花卉有一丁点想象力的人 |
[05:15] | of floral imagination call me. | 给我打电话吧 |
[05:17] | Ooh! I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[05:18] | saving these little diabetes kids is gonna kill me. | 拯救那些糖尿病小孩要烦死我了 |
[05:22] | You are such a good person to be doing this. | 你能做这件事真是善良 |
[05:25] | Yeah, well, tell that to Melanie Kirkpatrick. | 对梅兰妮·柯克帕特里克这样说吧 |
[05:28] | She’s head of the event committee at my club. | 她是我俱乐部的活动委员会主席 |
[05:30] | She did not want me hosting this. | 她不想让我主持这个活动 |
[05:32] | She’s still not over the time I got drunk | 她依然不能原谅有次我喝醉了 |
[05:34] | and set the lobsters free at the charity clambake. | 放生了慈善海鲜烧烤会上的龙虾 |
[05:39] | Dinner and a show. She should be thanking you. | 晚餐加表演 她应该感谢你 |
[05:44] | Oh, I just really need it to go well | 我只是非常希望能顺利进行 |
[05:46] | so I can get back on the A-list. | 这样我就能重拾风光了 |
[05:48] | And the kids. And the kids. | 而且是为了孩子 |
[05:50] | It’s gonna be a huge success, | 一定会大成功的 |
[05:51] | they’re gonna donate a lot of money, | 他们会捐很多钱 |
[05:53] | everybody’s gonna love you, | 所有人都会爱你 |
[05:54] | I stole your silverware. | 我偷了你的银餐具 |
[05:58] | What… what was that? | 你说什么 |
[06:01] | Huge success, lot of money, everyone loves you. | 大成功 很多钱 所有人都爱你 |
[06:03] | I think that was it. | 就这样 |
[06:05] | You stole it? | 你偷的 |
[06:06] | I was desperate. I did a terrible thing. | 我当时很绝望 我做了一件很糟糕的事 |
[06:09] | But you and I are in a program | 但你和我在一个 |
[06:11] | where everyone has made huge mistakes, | 所有人都犯过大错的互助会里 |
[06:12] | and this is me owning up to one. | 这是我承认其中一个错 |
[06:14] | I’m-I’m truly, truly sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[06:17] | That silverware’s been in my family for 150 years. | 那套银餐具在我家族代代相传了150年 |
[06:20] | My great-grandmother gave it to my grandmother | 我的曾祖母传给了祖母 |
[06:22] | who gave it to my mother who gave it to me, | 祖母传给了母亲 然后传给了我 |
[06:24] | and they’re all dead now. | 她们现在都死了 |
[06:26] | Sounds like maybe it was cursed. | 听起来它可能被诅咒了 |
[06:31] | That silverware is all I had that connected me to them. | 那套银餐具是我和她们唯一的联系 |
[06:33] | Oh. Um, I didn’t know it was that important. | 我不知道它这么重要 |
[06:37] | Well, maybe you should have asked me before you stole it | 也许你偷之前应该先问问我 |
[06:39] | so I could have directed you to something | 这样我就能给你指一些 |
[06:40] | less emotionally resonant. | 没那么多感情寄托的东西了 |
[06:42] | – Jill… – Just leave. | -吉尔 -走吧 |
[06:44] | Oh, come on, I’ll do anything to make this right. | 拜托 我愿意做任何事弥补 |
[06:46] | Go! Now. | 立刻走 |
[06:47] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[06:51] | Please tell me that wasn’t your grandmother’s. | 求你告诉我这不是你祖母的 |
[06:54] | No, it was Crate & Barrel. | 不 那是箱桶之家的 |
[06:55] | But I liked it! | 但我很喜欢它 |
[07:04] | Hey, Marjorie, how’s it going in there? | 玛乔丽 你在里面还好吗 |
[07:07] | Oh, I don’t know why | 我不知道为什么 |
[07:08] | I’m getting so excited for this date. | 我这么期待这次约会 |
[07:11] | The man lives in Canada, | 那个男人住在加拿大 |
[07:12] | and you know I hate winter, so I can’t move there. | 你知道我讨厌冬天 所以我不能搬过去 |
[07:16] | He loves winter, she loves summer, | 他喜欢冬天 她喜欢夏天 |
[07:19] | but will they fall in love? | 他们会相爱吗 |
[07:22] | Oh, would you like me to set up a dressing room for you? | 你想让我为你准备更衣室吗 |
[07:25] | Oh, no, no, no, I’m only 40. | 不不不 我才四十岁 |
[07:28] | Um, feel it. | 感受一下 |
[07:30] | Fine. | 好 |
[07:34] | Oh, mama. | 妈呀 |
[07:36] | Do you have an extra small? | 有没有特小号 |
[07:38] | I’m sure I do. | 肯定有的 |
[07:44] | Oh, Marjorie, you look beautiful. | 玛乔丽 你看起来很美 |
[07:47] | Well… not bad for an old broad. | 对一个老太婆来说不错了 |
[07:52] | Look around. In this place, not so old. | 看看周围 在这地方 你不算老 |
[07:56] | You’re in luck. | 你走运了 |
[07:58] | What do you think– | 你怎么想 |
[08:00] | should I take off my ring | 去约会前 |
[08:03] | before I go on the date? | 我应该摘掉戒指吗 |
[08:05] | Do you feel ready? | 你觉得你准备好了吗 |
[08:06] | Been two years. | 过去两年了 |
[08:09] | Yeah, I think if I’m asking the question, I’m ready. | 既然我这样问了 就是准备好了 |
[08:13] | Victor, I love you, | 维克托 我爱你 |
[08:15] | and I’m grateful for the time we shared | 我对我们共度的时光很感激 |
[08:18] | and… | 而且 |
[08:20] | taking this off will never change that. | 摘掉戒指永远不会改变那点 |
[08:25] | That was beautiful. | 真美 |
[08:28] | Mine. Back off. | 我的 起开 |
[08:38] | That’s a new look for you. | 你换了新造型 |
[08:41] | I went shopping with Marjorie and this caught my eye. | 我和玛乔丽去购物了 这件衣服吸引了我 |
[08:44] | Where’d you go, Forever 71? | 你去了哪家店 永远71岁吗 |
[08:48] | Touch it, go ahead, touch it. | 摸摸 来吧 摸摸 |
[08:50] | Ooh. Is this happening on the inside too? | 内衬也是这感觉吗 |
[08:52] | Yes, it’s like I’m wearing a kitten. | 是的 我就像穿着小猫咪 |
[08:57] | Hi, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[08:58] | Hi Wendy, Christy, Tammy, Bonnie. | 温蒂 克丽丝蒂 塔米 邦妮 |
[09:01] | How’s Clyde? | 克莱德还好吗 |
[09:03] | Bonnie and Clyde. They were robbers. | 邦妮和克莱德 他们是劫匪 |
[09:05] | She’s a robber. They’re all robbers. | 她是个劫匪 他们都是劫匪 |
[09:10] | I’m trying to cut the tension, laugh it up. | 我试图缓解紧张气氛 快笑啊 |
[09:13] | No, this is good, she’s making jokes about me. | 不 这很好 她在开我的玩笑 |
[09:16] | It means she’s over it. | 意味着她翻篇了 |
[09:17] | – I’m not over it. – But you’re getting close. | -我没翻篇 -但接近了 |
[09:19] | – No, I’m not. – But you’re singing with me. | -并没有 -但你在和我唱歌 |
[09:21] | I can sing and still hate you at the same time. | 我可以唱歌恨你两不误 |
[09:25] | You know, if Marjorie were here… | 如果玛乔丽在这里 |
[09:27] | I thought she was. | 我还以为她在 |
[09:31] | Don’t listen. You’re awesome. | 别听她的 你很棒 |
[09:35] | In my defense, | 为自己辩解一句 |
[09:36] | I didn’t know I was gonna like you as much as I do. | 我当时不知道我会这么喜欢你 |
[09:40] | Does she not hear how that sounds? | 她听不出来那句话有什么不妥吗 |
[09:43] | Let’s just talk it out. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[09:44] | I mean, look how much I’ve forgiven Bonnie for. | 看看我原谅了多少次邦妮 |
[09:46] | Introducing me to drugs, | 让我接触毒品 |
[09:47] | getting me kicked out of our foster home… | 害我被寄养家庭赶出家门 |
[09:49] | I forgive her every day for the bullying. | 我每天都原谅她欺凌我 |
[09:52] | And we’re in an anti-bullying era. | 我们可是处于一个反欺凌的时代呢 |
[09:54] | Guys? My childhood. | 各位 我的童年 |
[09:56] | Thanks for playing. | 感谢参与 |
[09:59] | See? | 瞧见了吗 |
[09:59] | If Leisure World over here can forgive me, | 如果这位”休闲世界”可以原谅我 |
[10:01] | anyone can forgive me. | 那任何人都能原谅我 |
[10:02] | Yeah, well, I’m not gonna. | 我不会原谅你的 |
[10:03] | Jill, I screwed up. | 吉尔 我搞砸了 |
[10:05] | But I was a different person then. | 但我当时还是个坏人 |
[10:06] | I’m really sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:08] | Excuse me, I have to go to the ladies’. | 抱歉 我得去卫生间 |
[10:14] | Seriously? She thinks I’m gonna steal out of her purse? | 真的吗 她觉得我会从她包里偷东西 |
[10:16] | Well, there are consequences when you steal from someone. | 你偷别人的东西是会有后果的 |
[10:19] | Mine was seven years in prison, yours is an awkward lunch. | 我的后果是蹲七年监狱 你的是尴尬午餐 |
[10:37] | Do you need me to talk you down or just get out of the way? | 你需要我跟你谈谈 还是滚一边去 |
[10:40] | Talk me down. | 跟我谈谈吧 |
[10:41] | Really? ‘Cause this is a live sporting event. | 真的吗 我正在看直播球赛呢 |
[10:43] | There’s… O-Okay. Okay. | 行吧 行吧 |
[10:47] | Give me the facts. | 告诉我什么情况 |
[10:48] | I have apologized my butt off to Jill | 我已经真情实感地向吉尔道歉 |
[10:50] | about the silverware, and she still treats me like a criminal. | 不该偷她的银餐具 她依然把我当罪犯对待 |
[10:53] | Well, technically, you d… | 严格来说 你 |
[10:54] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:56] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[11:00] | just because you’re ready to be forgiven | 你准备好被原谅 |
[11:02] | doesn’t mean that she’s ready to forgive. | 并不代表她准备好原谅你 |
[11:05] | I think you should give her time. | 我觉得你该给她一些时间 |
[11:06] | Ugh. I could get better advice from a clock. | 钟都能给我更好的建议 |
[11:10] | I have to fix this. | 我得解决此事 |
[11:11] | I don’t think you can. | 我觉得你做不到 |
[11:12] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:17] | Watch me, clock. | 看好了 钟 |
[11:25] | That was just for dramatic effect. I have nowhere to go. | 那只是戏剧效果 我无处可去 |
[11:33] | Do you know what my favorite part of the conference was? | 你知道我最喜欢互助会的哪一部分吗 |
[11:35] | When I fell on my ass in the snow | 我倒在雪地里 |
[11:37] | and you stopped me from going after the kid who laughed? | 你阻止我去追那个笑我的孩子吗 |
[11:41] | It was funny | 那的确很搞笑 |
[11:42] | when he took a snowball to the face. | 他的脸挨了个雪球 |
[11:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:47] | You got a pretty good arm. | 你手臂很有劲 |
[11:50] | Can I tell you about our specials? | 需要介绍一下特色菜吗 |
[11:51] | Uh, no, thanks, we’re just having coffee. | 不用了 谢谢 我们只需要咖啡 |
[11:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:58] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[11:59] | Yeah, two coffees. | 两杯咖啡 |
[12:01] | I actually have dinner plans after this. | 之后我其实还有晚餐安排 |
[12:04] | Yes. So do I. | 我也是 |
[12:05] | That’s why I’m so dressed up. Who’d wear velvet to coffee? | 所以我盛装打扮 谁会穿天鹅绒喝咖啡啊 |
[12:16] | How’d the date go? | 约会怎么样 |
[12:17] | Can you not stop smiling? | 你止不住笑吗 |
[12:19] | Okay. You’re not smiling. | 好吧 你没笑 |
[12:21] | Did you just now stop smiling? | 你是刚停下的吗 |
[12:23] | Turns out it was coffee, not a date. | 原来那只是喝咖啡 不是约会 |
[12:26] | Oh. Sorry. Been there. | 很遗憾 我也经历过 |
[12:29] | Once, I thought I was on a date, | 有次我以为我在约会 |
[12:31] | but turns out it was a dentist appointment. | 但原来那是看牙医 |
[12:35] | Well, obviously, Wayne just wants to be friends. | 很明显 韦恩只想当朋友 |
[12:38] | Dr. Gann just wanted me to floss. | 甘恩医生只想让我用牙线 |
[12:43] | But I-I thought that Wayne came here to see you? | 但我还以为韦恩是过来看你的 |
[12:46] | No, he’s here on business. | 不 他是来出差的 |
[12:48] | I’m the one who built it up | 是我夸张了 |
[12:50] | because I’m a ridiculous old woman. | 因为我是个荒唐的老女人 |
[12:53] | I don’t like it when my mother calls you that, | 我不喜欢我妈妈这样叫你 |
[12:54] | and I don’t like it when you do it. | 也不喜欢你这样叫自己 |
[12:57] | I’ve never been so humiliated. | 我从来没有这么丢脸过 |
[13:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:01] | ‘Cause, for a couple of years, your address was | 因为有好几年 你的地址都是 |
[13:05] | “Cardboard box.” | “纸箱子” |
[13:07] | All right, well, this was a close runner-up. | 好吧 这次的丢脸程度排第二 |
[13:11] | Here’s the good news: | 但是有个好消息 |
[13:12] | you got excited about someone, | 你为某人觉得激动 |
[13:14] | which means you are ready to get out there. | 这就意味着你准备好重返情场了 |
[13:16] | And that means you’re gonna get out there, | 这就意味着你会重返情场 |
[13:18] | and that means you’re gonna find someone. | 而且会找到爱人 |
[13:19] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[13:22] | I’m really fine being alone. | 我一个人其实挺好 |
[13:23] | I’m a lot like you in that way. | 在这方面我跟你很像 |
[13:27] | I tried to kiss my dentist. | 我试图吻我的牙医 |
[13:29] | You think I’m fine being alone? | 你觉得我一个人挺好吗 |
[13:33] | What you watching? | 你在看什么呢 |
[13:35] | My house. | 我的房子 |
[13:36] | What’s it doing? | 它什么情况 |
[13:37] | It’s bustling with caterers and florists and delivery guys, | 我家来了很多宴会承办人 花商和快递员 |
[13:40] | and now, because of your mother, | 因为你妈 |
[13:42] | I can’t stop obsessing over what they might be stealing. | 我无法停止纠结他们可能偷了什么 |
[13:44] | They’re not stealing. They’re working. | 他们没偷东西 而是在工作 |
[13:46] | Mm. Already saw one guy help himself | 我已经看到一个人 |
[13:48] | to an ice cream sandwich from my freezer. | 从我的冰箱拿了个冰淇淋三明治开吃了 |
[13:50] | Joke’s on you, sir. | 好笑的是你 先生 |
[13:51] | Those are two years old and made with hemp milk. | 那是两年前用大麻牛奶做的 |
[13:54] | Hey, don’t you spit that on my floor. | 别在我的地板上吐口水 |
[13:57] | That stone is porous! | 那石头能渗透 |
[14:01] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[14:03] | – What? – Wayne’s here. | -怎么了 -韦恩来了 |
[14:05] | I told him about this meeting. | 我跟他说了互助会的事 |
[14:07] | I didn’t think he’d come. | 没想到他会来 |
[14:08] | That’s your Wayne? | 那是你的韦恩吗 |
[14:10] | He’s hot. | 他很帅 |
[14:11] | Yeah. He’s my hot, platonic friend. | 是啊 他是我柏拉图式的帅气朋友 |
[14:13] | Wasn’t a date. | 那不是约会 |
[14:16] | – Hi, Wayne. – Hey, Marjorie. | -韦恩 -玛乔丽 |
[14:18] | I, uh, saved you a seat next to me. | 我给你留了我身边的位置 |
[14:20] | Oh. Sorry, I always sit with my girls. | 抱歉 我总是和闺蜜一起坐 |
[14:24] | These are my girls. | 这些是我的闺蜜 |
[14:25] | Say hi, girls. | 打个招呼吧 闺蜜们 |
[14:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:28] | Hi, girls. | 你们好 |
[14:30] | Marjorie, come here. | 玛乔丽 过来 |
[14:31] | There’s a guy I want you to meet. | 我想介绍你认识一个人 |
[14:33] | Don’t help me. | 别帮我 |
[14:36] | …and the wisdom to know the difference. | 请赐予我智慧 分辨这两者的区别 |
[14:44] | Well, Wayne, it was great to see you again. | 韦恩 很高兴再次见到你 |
[14:47] | Safe travels. | 祝你一路顺风 |
[14:48] | Actually, I was wondering | 实际上 我想知道 |
[14:50] | what you were doing after the meeting. | 你互助会后要做什么 |
[14:51] | Oh, I think I’ve had enough coffee. | 我喝够咖啡了 |
[14:55] | Look, I’m sorry about the other night. | 那晚我很抱歉 |
[14:58] | I really wanted it to be more, but… | 我也希望更进一步 但是 |
[15:02] | I got cold feet. | 我害怕了 |
[15:04] | You did? | 是吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah, my wife died a year and a half ago. | 是的 我妻子一年半前去世了 |
[15:09] | Sometimes it feels like a long time. | 有时候感觉时间很长 |
[15:14] | Sometimes it really doesn’t. | 有时候感觉并非如此 |
[15:18] | Ooh, I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[15:20] | And I haven’t been on a date for 40 years, so I… | 我40年没约会了 所以我 |
[15:22] | I have no idea what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[15:24] | Well, why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[15:26] | Because I haven’t been on a date for 40 years. | 因为我40年没约会了 |
[15:28] | And the feet– cold. | 我腿软了 |
[15:33] | How are the feet feeling now? | 现在你的腿感觉怎么样 |
[15:34] | Want to give it another try? | 想再试试吗 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I-I would like that. | 我很乐意 |
[15:41] | Hey, Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[15:45] | This guy over there is asking me for your number. So… | 那边有个人在问我要你的号码 |
[15:49] | Well, tell him thank you, | 告诉他谢谢你 |
[15:51] | but Wayne and I are going out to dinner. | 但韦恩和我要去共进晚餐了 |
[15:53] | Oh, my God, that’s so great. | 天啊 太棒了 |
[15:56] | There’s no guy. | 压根没有什么人 |
[16:00] | Oh, good. You’re still here. | 真好 你还在 |
[16:03] | I was just leaving. Got to make sure | 我正准备走 得确保 |
[16:05] | my bartender doesn’t steal my jewelry, thanks to you. | 我的酒保不会偷我的珠宝 多亏了你 |
[16:07] | Please, just give me one minute. | 请稍等一会 |
[16:09] | Where were you? You missed the meeting. | 你去哪里了 你没参加互助会 |
[16:10] | I got caught in traffic driving back from San Francisco, | 我从旧金山回来时堵车了 |
[16:13] | where I was able to track down | 我在那里找到了 |
[16:14] | some very similar pieces of silverware– | 一些非常相似的银餐具 |
[16:17] | not as old but not new– | 没那么老 但也不是新的 |
[16:19] | that definitely belonged to someone’s grandmother, | 绝对是某人祖母的东西 |
[16:22] | which I hope you will accept with my deepest apologies. | 我希望你能接受 我非常抱歉 |
[16:24] | Boy, you went to a lot of trouble, Bonnie. | 天啊 你真是费尽周折 邦妮 |
[16:27] | Jill, didn’t Bonnie go to a lot of trouble? | 吉尔 邦妮是不是费尽周折 |
[16:31] | Sorry. I gave it a shot. | 抱歉 我试过了 |
[16:34] | Come on. Please take it. | 拜托 请你收下吧 |
[16:41] | Shelby, you just moved into a new place, right? Enjoy. | 谢尔比 你刚搬了新家对吗 送你的 |
[16:46] | Hey. Give that back. | 还我 |
[16:51] | Biscotti… go. | 意大利脆饼 去吧 |
[16:54] | Crème brûlée… go. | 法式炖蛋 去吧 |
[16:55] | Flourless chocolate cake… hold! | 无面粉巧克力蛋糕 等等 |
[17:00] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:00] | Go, go, go! | 快点 |
[17:03] | Oh, God, I know you probably have more important things to do, | 上帝 我知道你也许有更重要的事要做 |
[17:05] | but please just get me through dessert and coffee | 但是拜托你让我撑过甜点和咖啡 |
[17:07] | and saying goodbye to people whose names I forgot. | 并且跟我忘记名字的人道别 |
[17:11] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[17:13] | Melanie. Is everything okay? | 梅兰妮 一切还好吗 |
[17:15] | You know, Jill, when the committee selected you to host this event, | 吉尔 委员会选择你来主持这个活动时 |
[17:18] | I had my doubts, | 我有过怀疑 |
[17:19] | which I expressed passionately. | 我还激烈地表达了 |
[17:21] | Yeah. You included me on the text. | 是啊 你发信息说过了 |
[17:24] | I just had a hard time imagining this not being a disaster. | 我只是很难想象这不是一场灾难 |
[17:27] | But look. You’re still dressed, | 但是瞧瞧 你还穿着衣服 |
[17:30] | and no one slipped in your vomit. | 没人踩着你的呕吐物滑倒 |
[17:32] | Yeah, yay for me. | 我真棒 |
[17:35] | And… I’m not that person anymore. | 我已经不再是那样的人了 |
[17:38] | No, you’re not. | 是的 |
[17:40] | And I need to stop judging you on who you used to be. | 我不能再根据过去的你而评判你 |
[17:44] | Thank you. That means a lot. | 谢谢你 这意义重大 |
[17:47] | Clear your April, | 空出四月的时间 |
[17:48] | ’cause we’ve got AIDS and leukemia coming up. | 艾滋病和白血病筹款会都要来了 |
[17:51] | Oh, I’d be thrilled to get either! | 安排上一个我就激动万分了 |
[17:54] | Yes! I am back, baby. | 真棒 老娘回归了 宝贝 |
[18:06] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[18:08] | I’m here to make a formal apology. | 我是来正式道歉的 |
[18:10] | Well, you’re certainly dressed for it. | 你穿得可真正式 |
[18:17] | Listen… | 听着 |
[18:19] | I realized a couple of things tonight. | 我今晚意识到了几件事 |
[18:21] | One, no one likes salmon toast but me. | 一 除了我没人喜欢三文鱼吐司 |
[18:26] | And two, I don’t want to be judged on who I used to be, and… | 二 我不希望人们根据过去的我来评判我 |
[18:29] | that’s exactly what I’ve been doing to you. | 那就是我在对你做的事 |
[18:31] | I’m so sorry for being an idiot. | 很抱歉我是个笨蛋 |
[18:33] | Oh, you weren’t. I broke your trust. | 你不是 我辜负了你的信任 |
[18:35] | I know earning that back is gonna take time. | 我知道重新赢得你的信任需要时间 |
[18:39] | Not as long as you think. | 没有你想象的时间长 |
[18:40] | Come here. | 过来吧 |
[18:44] | And for the record, | 我申明一下 |
[18:46] | I didn’t expect to like you, either. | 我也没指望会喜欢你 |
[18:56] | Oh, good God! | 天啊 |
[18:58] | How many of those things did you buy? | 你买了多少件这样的丑衣服 |
[19:02] | I don’t have a man! | 反正我没男人 |
[19:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:13] | I just remembered. I stole $20 out of your wallet | 我刚记起来了 我们第一次上床时 |
[19:16] | the first time we slept together. | 我从你钱包里偷了20块 |
[19:19] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:25] | And the second time. | 第二次也偷了 |
[19:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |