时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[00:25] | Bonnie, come in. | 邦妮 请进 |
[00:31] | Buenos días, Marta. | 早安 玛塔 |
[00:34] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[00:37] | I don’t think she trusts me yet, | 我觉得她还不信任我 |
[00:39] | but we are gonna get there. | 但迟早会信任的 |
[00:41] | Were you by any chance your own lawyer in the divorce? | 你的离婚官司是自己打的吗 |
[00:44] | Well, the divorce isn’t final, | 离婚还没正式完成 |
[00:45] | but my nuts are in the vice and the wheel is turning. | 但我的蛋蛋被掐着 而且越掐越紧 |
[00:53] | But, uh, make yourself to home. | 不过 就当在自己家里 |
[00:55] | Let’s crack open that brain. | 撬开你的大脑吧 |
[00:59] | You seem to be in an awfully good mood, | 你看起来心情非常好 |
[01:01] | given you live here. | 虽然你住在这里 |
[01:04] | I’m streamlining my life. | 我在流线化我的生活 |
[01:06] | Low drag, high performance. | 低阻力 高性能 |
[01:08] | Even got rid of my car. | 我甚至卖掉了车 |
[01:09] | How are you getting around? | 那你怎么出行 |
[01:10] | You see that little scooter outside? | 你看到外面的那辆小滑板车了吗 |
[01:12] | I thought you said her name was Marta. | 你不是说她叫玛塔吗 |
[01:19] | Delightful. | 有意思 |
[01:21] | Oh, how I’ve missed you. | 我真想念你 |
[01:23] | No, I got an electric scooter. | 不 我买了个电动滑板车 |
[01:24] | It’s all the transportation I need. | 出行靠它就够了 |
[01:26] | So you’re planning on dying alone? | 所以你打算孤独死去了吗 |
[01:28] | Again, zing! | 又一个笑话 |
[01:31] | No. Bottom line, I’ve realized that happiness | 不 总之 我意识到了幸福 |
[01:34] | isn’t about having stuff. | 不在于你有多少东西 |
[01:36] | It’s about not living with a woman who hates your guts. | 而在于不和恨你的女人一起生活 |
[01:41] | But enough Trevor, | 但别说特雷弗了 |
[01:42] | let’s get to the Bonnie of it all. | 我们来聊聊邦妮 |
[01:45] | Well, I went to the doctor | 我去看了医生 |
[01:46] | and got some pretty terrible news. | 得知了很不好的消息 |
[01:48] | Turns out I’m half an inch shorter than I used to be. | 我竟然比以前矮了1厘米 |
[01:51] | Just from aging, I guess. | 我猜是因为衰老 |
[01:53] | Oh, that’s no big deal. | 这不算大事 |
[01:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[01:55] | My height is 75% of my personality. | 身高撑起了我75%的人格魅力 |
[01:58] | I always tell people I’m five-foot-12, that’s my joke. | 我总是给别人说我1米8 这是我的笑话 |
[02:03] | What’s funny about five-11-and-a-half? | 1米79有什么好笑的 |
[02:05] | Looks like you’re downsizing, too. | 看来你也在减负 |
[02:11] | You know, I don’t find you as delightful as you find me. | 你觉得我有意思 但我不觉得你有意思 |
[02:17] | You hear that, too, right? | 你也听见了吧 |
[02:19] | That’s the Little Minnow Swim School next door. | 那是隔壁的小鲦鱼游泳学校 |
[02:22] | It’s a beautiful sound, isn’t it? | 声音很美好 不是吗 |
[02:24] | They’re still so full of wonder. | 他们依然充满了好奇 |
[02:27] | Are you on medication? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[02:29] | Little bit. | 嗑了一点点 |
[02:40] | The only good news is now I know | 唯一的好消息是我现在知道了 |
[02:41] | Trevor’s not a registered sex offender. | 特雷弗不是注册在案的性犯罪者 |
[02:43] | I mean, they’d never let him live that close to a swim school. | 不然他们不会让他住得离游泳学校那么近 |
[02:47] | Was this a real concern? | 你真的担心过这事吗 |
[02:49] | I’m trying to make lemonade, Christy. | 我在苦中作乐 克丽丝蒂 |
[02:51] | I’m worried about the guy. | 我担心他 |
[02:52] | I’m worried about my therapist. | 我担心我的心理医生 |
[02:53] | Is that the way it’s supposed to work? | 这是正常的吗 |
[02:55] | Nope. The minute you start worrying about your therapist or hairdresser, | 不 一旦你开始担心你的心理医生或发型师 |
[02:58] | it’s time to move on. | 你就该翻篇了 |
[03:01] | I’m just impressed to see you genuinely care about someone. | 看到你真心在意某人真是令人赞叹 |
[03:04] | Right? My empathy is off the charts lately. | 对吧 我的同情心最近爆表了 |
[03:07] | Maybe I have a brain tumor. | 也许我是有脑瘤了 |
[03:10] | Look, if Trevor’s interested, | 如果特雷弗感兴趣 |
[03:11] | I could try to soundproof his place. | 我可以给他的住处做个隔音 |
[03:13] | You know, acoustic panels, that sort of thing. Caulk. | 隔音板什么的 密封剂 |
[03:17] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[03:19] | Caulk. Caulk, with an “L.” | 密封剂 不是”鸡” |
[03:23] | Oh, God, I’m lonely. | 天啊 我太孤独了 |
[03:26] | Ah, look, Marjorie’s here. | 看 玛乔丽来了 |
[03:28] | Ah, let’s focus on Marjorie. | 我们关注玛乔丽吧 |
[03:29] | Hey, so, did you get the job? | 你拿到工作了吗 |
[03:31] | No. Turns out I’m not Teen Gap material. | 没有 原来我不是在盖璞青春工作的料 |
[03:37] | I’m so sorry, Marjorie. | 我很遗憾 玛乔丽 |
[03:39] | Wow. I really meant that. | 我是真心的 |
[03:40] | I should get an MRI. | 我应该做个磁共振 |
[03:42] | As a nurse, I think you’re okay. | 作为一个护士 我觉得你没事 |
[03:46] | Why didn’t they hire you? | 他们为什么不雇你 |
[03:47] | Yeah, same reason every other store in the mall didn’t hire me. | 跟商场里其他不雇我的店理由一样 |
[03:50] | ‘Cause you’re so old? | 因为你太老了吗 |
[03:52] | Because of my criminal record. | 因为我有前科 |
[03:54] | ‘Cause it goes back so far on account of you being so old? | 因为你太老了 所以可以追溯到那么久以前 |
[03:58] | Well, why are you telling ’em about your record? | 你为什么要告诉他们你有前科 |
[04:00] | ‘Cause it’s a question on the application, | 因为申请表上有这个问题 |
[04:02] | and I don’t want to lie. | 而我不想撒谎 |
[04:03] | Oh, come on. The only time you don’t lie | 拜托 只有玩蹦极 |
[04:05] | is if they ask your weight when you’re bungee jumping. | 被问到体重时才不必撒谎 |
[04:09] | Oh, my poor friend Karen, may she rest in peace. | 我可怜的朋友凯伦 愿她安息 |
[04:13] | I might be able to help you get your record expunged. | 我也许能帮你销掉前科 |
[04:17] | What kind of charges are we looking at? | 你受到的指控是什么 |
[04:20] | You all know I robbed a bank. | 你们都知道我抢过银行 |
[04:23] | Okay. A federal offense. | 好 联邦重罪 |
[04:26] | I do like a challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[04:28] | And then there was the arson, the counterfeit money, | 然后还有纵火 造假币 |
[04:30] | and the countless bomb threats. | 以及数次威胁用炸弹 |
[04:33] | It was a different time, | 那是个不同的时代 |
[04:34] | and our cause was just. | 而且我们的事业是正义的 |
[04:37] | Wait, you can disarm a bomb? | 等等 你能拆炸弹吗 |
[04:39] | ‘Cause that’s a job. | 因为有这份工作 |
[04:41] | What do you think, counselor? | 你怎么想 律师 |
[04:42] | Get that done by the end of the week? | 周末前能销掉吗 |
[04:44] | Yeah. It might take a decade or two. | 嗯 可能要花一二十年 |
[04:48] | Which Marjorie doesn’t have, ’cause, well, you-you know why. | 玛乔丽可没那么长的时间 你们知道为什么 |
[04:55] | I need a job now. | 我现在就需要工作 |
[04:57] | Are you open to transporting medical waste? | 你愿意运送医疗垃圾吗 |
[05:00] | There’s a small chance of infection, | 有很小的概率会感染 |
[05:02] | but it pays okay, and they let you keep the safety goggles. | 但薪水不错 而且他们会送你护目镜 |
[05:07] | How about food delivery? | 送餐怎么样 |
[05:08] | Everybody that brings me my sushi | 每个给我送寿司的人 |
[05:10] | looks like they just got out of prison. | 看起来都像刚出狱 |
[05:12] | That was a popular job at the parole office, | 在假释官那里这份工作确实很受欢迎 |
[05:14] | along with welding, ditch-digging, and, of course, | 还有焊工 挖沟工 当然 |
[05:17] | ticket-taker at a parking lot carnival. | 还有停车场嘉年华检票员 |
[05:19] | What am I saying? You can’t travel with the cats. | 我在说什么呢 你不能带着猫出远门 |
[05:27] | I could put some acoustic panels on this wall, | 我可以在这面墙上装隔音板 |
[05:29] | not very expensive. | 不是很贵 |
[05:30] | Although the kids are pretty quiet right now. | 但孩子们现在还挺安静的 |
[05:33] | They’re on juice break. Give it a minute. | 他们在喝果汁休息 稍等一下 |
[05:35] | When the sugar kicks in, it’s Black Friday at Walmart. | 糖劲儿上来以后 就像黑五的沃尔玛 |
[05:39] | And I could put some shelves on that wall. | 我可以在那面墙上装几个架子 |
[05:41] | It might make the place a little less… hang yourself-y? | 让这地方看起来不那么像…上吊现场 |
[05:45] | It is a tad spartan. | 这里确实有点朴素 |
[05:47] | You know, what would warm it up | 一些朋友和家人的照片 |
[05:48] | is some pictures of friends and family. | 能让这里温馨一点 |
[05:49] | – I need to get some of those. – Pictures? | -我得去找一些 -照片吗 |
[05:52] | Friends and family. | 朋友和家人 |
[05:55] | That can’t be true. | 这不可能是真的 |
[05:56] | Sandra got ’em all in the breakup. | 离婚以后他们都归桑德拉了 |
[05:59] | How does my mother take her side? | 我妈妈为什么站在她那边 |
[06:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:03] | That’s a kick in the Chiclets. | 这也太惨了 |
[06:05] | You don’t have any guy friends? | 你没有任何男性朋友吗 |
[06:06] | Not really. I tried to chat up the fellas in the scooter store, | 没有 我试着跟滑板车店的男人们聊天 |
[06:09] | but they’re pretty cliquey. | 但他们有自己的小团体 |
[06:12] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[06:14] | Well, look, I-I work from home. | 听着 我在家工作 |
[06:16] | I mean, the only people I see all day are my clients, | 我整天只会见到病人 |
[06:18] | and it’s not like I can socialize with them. | 我又不能跟他们社交 |
[06:21] | I mean, they’re crazy. | 他们疯了 |
[06:23] | I don’t know, man. It sounds a little like excuse-making. | 我不知道 听起来你像在找借口 |
[06:26] | That’s what Sandra used to say. | 桑德拉以前常这么说 |
[06:27] | Also, “Why can’t you be more present?” | 还有 “你为什么不能更注重当下” |
[06:30] | I sit and listen to people’s problems all day long, | 我一整天坐在那里听别人倾诉 |
[06:32] | and then I’m supposed to listen to hers? | 然后我还得听她倾诉吗 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry, Sandra, but I’m tapped out! | 对不起 桑德拉 但我没精力了 |
[06:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:39] | No, I am not okay. | 不 我不好 |
[06:41] | You have no idea how bad this carpet smells. | 你根本不知道这地毯有多臭 |
[06:46] | How’d it go with Trevor? | 跟特雷弗谈得如何 |
[06:47] | You gonna do some work for him? | 你要为他干活儿吗 |
[06:48] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[06:49] | Did he talk about me? | 他说起我了吗 |
[06:50] | He’s not supposed to talk about me. What did he say? | 他不该说起我 他说了什么 |
[06:51] | He pretty much just talked about himself. | 他基本上只说了自己 |
[06:53] | Wow. Secret life of Trevor, even better. Spill it. | 天啊 特雷弗的秘密生活 更有趣 说吧 |
[06:55] | No. I don’t think I should do that. | 不 我觉得我不该说 |
[06:57] | Oh, come on. I got to have something to ponder | 拜托 我必须在温蒂分享时 |
[06:59] | while Wendy’s sharing. | 找些事想想 |
[07:01] | Honey, I can’t tell you that. | 亲爱的 我不能告诉你 |
[07:02] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:03] | It would be a total breach | 这完全违反了 |
[07:04] | of carpenter-client privilege. | 木匠-雇主特权 |
[07:08] | Damn it, you’re right. | 该死 你说得对 |
[07:10] | Guess who starts delivering food tomorrow for the Hunan Palace. | 猜猜谁从明天开始要为湖南宫殿送餐了 |
[07:14] | – Yay! – Congratulations! | -好耶 -恭喜 |
[07:16] | They didn’t even ask my name. | 他们连我的名字都没问 |
[07:19] | Just wanted to know if I had a car. | 只想知道我是否有车 |
[07:21] | So everybody order food tomorrow, | 所以明天大家都点餐 |
[07:23] | because I want to get a good rating on the Yelp. | 因为我想在点评网上刷好评 |
[07:26] | Totally not what that is | 送餐不是那回事 |
[07:28] | or how it works. | 也不是那样运作的 |
[07:30] | But let’s all get together and order. | 但让我们聚在一起点餐吧 |
[07:33] | Chinese food is better when you share. | 中餐一起吃最好吃了 |
[07:35] | It’s true. Can’t get moo shu for one. | 这是真的 一个人不能点木须肉 |
[07:38] | Sure, you can. | 当然能点 |
[07:40] | You can. | 真的可以 |
[07:44] | Buenas noches, Marta. | 晚上好 玛塔 |
[07:46] | Hola, Tammy. | 你好 塔米 |
[07:49] | Is he home? | 他在家吗 |
[07:51] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[07:57] | Trevor? | 特雷弗 |
[08:00] | Hey, buddy. | 老兄 |
[08:04] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[08:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:09] | Well, if it’s cool with you, | 如果你同意的话 |
[08:10] | I’m gonna turn a light on, all right? | 我要开灯了 好吗 |
[08:12] | One, two, here she comes. | 一 二 开了 |
[08:19] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[08:21] | My scooter couldn’t take the hill. | 我的滑板车爬不上坡 |
[08:23] | I fell over and I got chased by a dog. | 我摔倒然后被狗追了 |
[08:26] | I ran past those cliquey scooter guys, | 我跑步经过了滑板车男团 |
[08:28] | but they didn’t help. | 但他们没帮我 |
[08:31] | You got any Bactine to take the sting out? | 你有能止痛的急救喷雾吗 |
[08:33] | The sting is the only thing that lets me know I’m still alive. | 只有疼痛才能让我觉得我还活着 |
[08:37] | Right. Uh, okay, super exciting. | 好 好吧 超令人激动的事 |
[08:41] | The panels come in cloud, | 隔音板有云色 |
[08:44] | bone and ecru. | 骨色和淡褐色 |
[08:47] | I think I should live on Guernsey Island. | 我觉得我应该住在根西岛 |
[08:50] | It’s in the middle of the English Channel. | 它位于英吉利海峡的中央 |
[08:52] | I could raise tomatoes and wear a thick woolen sweater. | 我可以种西红柿 穿厚羊毛衣 |
[08:55] | That sounds real nice. | 这听起来真好 |
[08:58] | Hey, Bonnie, you super busy right now? | 邦妮 你现在很忙吗 |
[09:03] | So I figure, why am I not smoking? | 所以我想着 我为什么不抽烟 |
[09:05] | I mean, I could go out like Harry Dean Stanton. | 我可以像哈利·戴恩·斯坦通一样离世 |
[09:09] | How long has he been in this state? | 他这个状态多久了 |
[09:11] | A while. He checked the price of tomatoes online, | 有段时间了 他上网查了西红柿的价格 |
[09:14] | and then it was “Katy, bar the door.” | 然后一切就乱套了 |
[09:17] | Okay. Trevor. | 好了 特雷弗 |
[09:18] | Let’s take a breath here. | 我们休息一下 |
[09:20] | Did you ever stop to think | 你有没有停下想过 |
[09:21] | that maybe all these things happen for a reason? | 也许这些事的发生都是有理由的 |
[09:24] | That you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be? | 也许你就应该这样 |
[09:27] | I’m supposed to have no love, no reason to live? | 我应该没有爱 没有活下去的理由吗 |
[09:30] | I was supposed to fall off my scooter | 我应该从滑板车上摔下 |
[09:32] | and get chased through some sticker bushes by a Schnoodle? | 被一只雪宾犬追着穿过荆棘灌木吗 |
[09:38] | Schnauzer-poodle, not typically aggressive. | 雪纳瑞和贵宾混种犬 通常没有攻击性 |
[09:42] | This is a journey. | 这是一段旅程 |
[09:44] | You’re just… you’re just… | 你只是 你只是 |
[09:46] | I don’t know, I’m tapping out. | 我说不好 我没灵感了 |
[09:48] | – Tammy, program stuff, go. – Oh, uh, okay, um, ooh! | -塔米 互助会的套路 快去说 -好 |
[09:51] | Uh, do you have a roof over your head? | 你的头上有屋顶吗 |
[09:53] | It leaks. | 屋顶漏雨 |
[09:54] | Do you have food in your refrigerator? | 你的冰箱里有食物吗 |
[09:55] | No. I was heading to the grocery store when– | 没有 我去杂货店的路上被… |
[09:59] | well, you know the whole scooter story. | 你知道滑板车事件 |
[10:04] | Okay, Trevor, I have had it with this pity party. | 好吧 特雷弗 我受够你自怨自艾了 |
[10:12] | That was my sore ear! | 我这个耳朵有耳疮 |
[10:18] | Should I hit hit again? | 我该再扇他一次吗 |
[10:19] | Maybe try the other side. | 要不换另一边 |
[10:24] | Marjorie really should’ve been here by now. | 玛乔丽早该到了 |
[10:26] | I’m getting a little worried. | 我有点担心 |
[10:27] | Well, I’m getting a lot hungry. | 我非常饿 |
[10:28] | I may lash out for no reason. | 我也许会无缘无故地大发脾气 |
[10:31] | Well, wouldn’t the reason be because you’re hun…? | 难道原因不是你饿… |
[10:32] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[10:35] | All right, I’ve got a three-pound cowboy ribeye | 我这有三磅重的肋眼牛排 |
[10:38] | that can feed me and… one of you. | 够我和你们中的一人吃 |
[10:41] | We ordered Chinese. | 我们点了中餐 |
[10:42] | Yeah, we’re supporting Marjorie. | 是啊 我们在支持玛乔丽 |
[10:44] | I’m in. | 我吃 |
[10:47] | Let’s check on her. | 问问她的情况吧 |
[10:53] | What? | 干嘛 |
[10:54] | Hey, Marjorie, it’s Christy. | 玛乔丽 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[10:56] | I know! | 我知道 |
[10:57] | We’re just wondering… | 我们只是好奇 |
[10:59] | I’m three orders behind and I’m lost. | 我落后了三单 而且迷路了 |
[11:02] | Well, don’t you have GPS on your phone? | 你手机上不是有定位吗 |
[11:05] | Oh, I used to, but now I can’t find it. | 以前有 现在找不到了 |
[11:08] | Well, didn’t you think to test it out before…? | 你没想过测试一下… |
[11:11] | Maybe we could give you a hand there. | 也许我们可以帮你 |
[11:13] | Do you see any landmarks? | 你看到什么路标了吗 |
[11:15] | “Free Chihuahua puppies.” | 免费送吉娃娃幼犬 |
[11:16] | Is that something you know? | 你知道这在哪吗 |
[11:19] | She really didn’t prepare. | 她真的没准备 |
[11:20] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[11:22] | Are you eating our food? | 你在吃我们的食物吗 |
[11:23] | My blood sugar’s in the dumper. | 我的血糖超低 |
[11:26] | I can’t go home, I can’t go back to the restaurant. | 我没法回家 没法回餐厅 |
[11:28] | I’m in hell! | 我在地狱 |
[11:30] | Medium rare sound good? | 三分熟可以吗 |
[11:37] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[11:38] | Sitting, rocking, a little light mumbling. | 坐着摇晃 小声喃喃自语 |
[11:40] | He went out for some fresh air. | 他出去呼吸新鲜空气了 |
[11:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:43] | Making tea out of saltines and a bottle of Texas Pete hot sauce. | 用盐和一瓶德州皮特辣酱泡茶 |
[11:50] | Nope. | 不是那味儿 |
[11:54] | Who takes swim lessons on Wednesday night at 8:00 P.M.? | 谁在星期三晚上八点上游泳课啊 |
[11:57] | It’s free swim– I peeked out the window, it looks pretty fun. | 是免费的 我从窗户往外看了 似乎挺有趣 |
[12:00] | Wish I knew how to swim. | 真希望我会游泳 |
[12:01] | You don’t know how to swim? | 你不会游泳吗 |
[12:02] | – Mm-mm. – I don’t know how to swim. | -是啊 -我也不会 |
[12:07] | Anyway, we need a new game plan. | 我们需要一个新计划 |
[12:09] | Everything we say sets Trevor off. | 我们说的每句话都能引爆特雷弗 |
[12:10] | Well, does he like beer? We could get him some beer. | 他喜欢啤酒吗 我们可以给他买点啤酒 |
[12:12] | Do you think Marta would have sex with him? | 你觉得玛塔会愿意跟他上床吗 |
[12:14] | That’s nature’s beer. | 那是大自然的啤酒 |
[12:15] | It’s possible she already has. | 她可能已经做过了 |
[12:17] | There’s some weirdness between them. | 他们之间有些奇怪 |
[12:19] | Hey, kids, just ’cause it’s free swim, | 孩子们 免费游泳 |
[12:22] | doesn’t mean you need to scream your stupid little lungs out! | 不代表你们要把肺都喊出来 |
[12:28] | Does he know how to swim? | 他会游泳吗 |
[12:33] | Wear a silk blouse, I said. | 我说 穿丝绸衬衫吧 |
[12:34] | No way will I get stuck in a car | 我绝不会被困在一辆 |
[12:36] | that smells like a hot day in Beijing. | 闻起来像北京炎热天气的车里 |
[12:39] | Okay, it’s gonna be a left. | 前面左转 |
[12:41] | The first left. | 第一个路口左转 |
[12:43] | First left. | 第一个路口左转 |
[12:45] | That left! | 就是那个 |
[12:47] | Okay, we’ll circle back. | 好吧 我们绕回去 |
[12:49] | What the hell, Marjorie?! | 怎么回事 玛乔丽 |
[12:50] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[12:51] | You gave her ample warning. | 你都提前告诉她了 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry, I got flustered. | 抱歉 我慌了 |
[12:54] | So we’re gonna circle around. | 我们要绕回去 |
[12:56] | With a right turn. | 右转 |
[12:58] | This right turn. | 这个路口右转 |
[13:00] | Right turn. | 右转 |
[13:01] | Right turn here! | 在这里右转 |
[13:05] | Just so we’re clear, | 我说清楚 |
[13:07] | we’re all gonna die so Marjorie can make $42. | 我们都会出车祸死掉 就为了让玛乔丽赚42块 |
[13:14] | Little bastards pushed me in the pool. | 小混蛋们把我推进了泳池 |
[13:17] | You kind of had it coming. | 那是你自找的 |
[13:18] | I’ll get some towels. | 我去拿毛巾 |
[13:19] | – I don’t have any towels. – But how do you not…? | -我没毛巾 -你怎么没有 |
[13:21] | Don’t make me explain! | 别让我解释 |
[13:23] | Uh, how about some paper towels? | 用纸巾吧 |
[13:26] | Ooh, that’s a lot of chlorine. | 好多氯啊 |
[13:29] | Probably a good thing– | 也许是件好事 |
[13:30] | evidently Sandra got hygiene in the divorce. | 很明显桑德拉离婚时分到了个人卫生 |
[13:33] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:40] | Please, God. | 拜托 上帝 |
[13:41] | Let this be bottom. | 我的人生别再更惨了 |
[13:52] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[13:53] | This is only temporary. | 这只是临时的 |
[13:54] | Eventually you’re gonna, | 最终你会 |
[13:55] | you’re gonna clean yourself up. | 把自己收拾干净 |
[13:56] | Maybe get a haircut, uh, some towels. | 也许剪个头发 买点毛巾 |
[14:00] | Maybe some dignity. | 重获尊严 |
[14:02] | You know, before you know it, | 你还没反应过来 |
[14:04] | you’ll meet someone new. | 就会遇到新女友 |
[14:05] | Why bother? | 何必自找麻烦 |
[14:06] | New woman, same old lies. | 新女友 同样的旧谎言 |
[14:09] | I don’t know, Marta’s kind of cute. | 我说不好 玛塔挺可爱的 |
[14:12] | I listen to women all day long. | 我一整天都听女人说话 |
[14:14] | I know how you people work. | 我知道你们是怎么回事 |
[14:18] | When a man cheats… | 一个男人出轨时 |
[14:20] | he just cheats, okay? | 他就是出轨 好吗 |
[14:22] | It’s ugly, but we own it. | 这很丑恶 但我们承认 |
[14:23] | But when a woman cheats… | 但女人出轨时 |
[14:26] | it’s always the man’s fault. | 那总是男人的错 |
[14:27] | “Oh, he-he didn’t respect me. | 他不尊重我 |
[14:29] | “He ignored me. | 他无视我 |
[14:31] | “Uh, he didn’t meet my needs. | 他没有满足我的需求 |
[14:33] | I had no choice but to do what I did in Palm Springs.” | 我别无选择 只能在棕榈泉搞外遇 |
[14:37] | Hang on, I’m no therapist, | 等等 我不是心理医生 |
[14:38] | but I think it’s been a minute since a man “owned it.” | 但我觉得男人很久都没有”承认”了 |
[14:41] | We have to catch you, berate you, listen to you deny it, | 我们得抓奸在床 痛骂你 听你否认 |
[14:44] | and then, two months later, | 然后两个月后 |
[14:45] | we’re finally out having a nice dinner, | 我们终于出去吃丰盛的晚餐 |
[14:47] | and you burst into tears and say, | 结果你放声大哭 说 |
[14:49] | “I was weak!” | 我当时好脆弱 |
[14:52] | Look, I appreciate you trying to help, | 我很感激你试图帮忙 |
[14:55] | but there’s really no point. | 但真的没必要 |
[14:56] | I’m done– I’m done with women, | 我受够了 我不会再找女人了 |
[14:58] | I’m done being a therapist, okay? | 也不会当心理医生了 好吗 |
[15:01] | Rotten kids! | 臭小子 |
[15:08] | You’re-you’re quitting? | 你要退出吗 |
[15:11] | I have nothing left to give. | 我没什么可以给予的了 |
[15:12] | Wait, wait, when’s the last time you ate? | 等等 你上次吃东西是什么时候 |
[15:16] | Do cigarettes count? | 抽烟算吗 |
[15:17] | Only if you’re a supermodel. | 除非你是模特 |
[15:18] | – Or a junkie. – Word. | -或者吸毒的 -是的 |
[15:21] | Why don’t we order from that Chinese joint Marjorie’s working for? | 我们从玛乔丽工作的那家中餐馆点餐吧 |
[15:24] | At least we can do her a solid. | 至少能帮她个忙 |
[15:25] | Great idea– hey, Trevor, you like Chinese food? | 好主意 特雷弗 你喜欢中餐吗 |
[15:28] | It makes me puke. | 让我想吐 |
[15:31] | Well, we’re getting Chinese food. | 我们要点中餐 |
[15:38] | Got two more orders. | 又来两单 |
[15:40] | Doesn’t anybody cook anymore? | 现在还有人自己做饭吗 |
[15:42] | What’s happening to the American family? | 美国家庭怎么了 |
[15:45] | So, back to the restaurant? | 要回餐厅吗 |
[15:46] | Yep, left turn here. | 这里左转 |
[15:51] | See? How hard is that? | 瞧 这有多难 |
[15:53] | It’s different when you’re under pressure. | 你压力很大时那不一样 |
[15:55] | It’s like watching Jeopardy! | 那就像是看《危险边缘》 |
[15:57] | I can answer all the questions if I hit pause. | 如果我按暂停 能答出所有问题 |
[16:01] | Not if the question’s about driving. | 除非那问题跟开车有关 |
[16:07] | Oh, I don’t know what made me think I could do this job. | 我不知道是什么让我觉得我能胜任这份工作 |
[16:11] | You’re gonna get the hang of it. | 你会掌握窍门的 |
[16:12] | Let’s, uh, let’s knockity-knock on this door. | 我们来敲敲这扇门 |
[16:15] | No, this door, Marjorie. | 不 这扇门 玛乔丽 |
[16:17] | This door. | 这扇门 |
[16:20] | You forgot a couple of bags. | 你忘拿了几袋 |
[16:22] | I brought one, too. I’m part of this. | 我也拿了一袋 我也参与了 |
[16:25] | Where the hell have you…? | 你怎么这么久… |
[16:27] | What are you doing here?! | 你在这干嘛 |
[16:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[16:30] | I’m helping Marjorie. | 我在帮助玛乔丽 |
[16:31] | I’m helping Trevor. | 我在帮助特雷弗 |
[16:33] | Wait, this is your Trevor? | 等等 是你的特雷弗吗 |
[16:36] | Come in, just don’t make any sudden moves. | 进来吧 别做出任何突然的举动 |
[16:41] | Hey, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[16:43] | Do you come here just so you can feel better | 你来这里是为了对你自己家 |
[16:44] | about where you live? | 感觉好些吗 |
[16:47] | Food’s here, and, uh, four alcoholics | 食物来了 以及四个 |
[16:48] | I’ve never, ever complained about. | 我从未抱怨过的酒瘾者 |
[16:52] | Hi, I’m Christy. | 你好 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[16:54] | Bonnie’s daughter. | 邦妮的女儿 |
[16:55] | I am so grateful for all you’ve done to make her more tolerable. | 我很感激你为她所做的一切 让她变得可以忍受 |
[16:59] | Christy, the man is practically drooling. | 克丽丝蒂 他基本上是在流口水 |
[17:01] | He doesn’t want to chitchat. | 他不想聊天 |
[17:02] | Oh, why don’t we set this up in the kitchen? | 我们去厨房拿出食物吧 |
[17:07] | Hold on, this isn’t Trevor’s… | 等等 这不是特雷弗的… |
[17:08] | Oh, shut all the way up. | 快闭嘴吧 |
[17:11] | Oh, here’s your receipt. | 这是你的收据 |
[17:14] | Oh, uh, right. | 好 |
[17:16] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:18] | I can’t take that. | 我不能拿 |
[17:19] | Oh, I think I have a dry one in my other pants. | 我另一条裤子里有干的钱 |
[17:22] | No, the food is late and it’s cold. | 不 食物来晚了 而且都凉了 |
[17:24] | And I ate a couple of your dumplings. | 我吃了一些你的饺子 |
[17:27] | Trevor, Marjorie’s been going through a rough time lately. | 特雷弗 玛乔丽最近过得很艰难 |
[17:30] | Tonight is her first night at a new job. | 今晚是她第一次做送餐员 |
[17:32] | Yeah, and the last. | 也是最后一次 |
[17:34] | I was an idiot to think that I could handle this. | 我真是个笨蛋 居然觉得自己可以应付得来 |
[17:36] | This is why tribes used to leave | 这就是部落过去常常 |
[17:38] | old people in the wilderness to die. | 把老人丢在荒野里等死的原因 |
[17:42] | Wait, “old”? | 等等 老 |
[17:43] | You’re not old. | 你又不老 |
[17:44] | That’s what I always tell her. | 我一直都这么告诉她 |
[17:47] | Hey, could you get me something I could choke down? | 你能给我拿点东西让我咽下去吗 |
[17:49] | Maybe an egg roll? | 蛋卷什么的 |
[17:50] | I want the egg roll– no, oh, | 我想吃蛋卷的 算了 |
[17:51] | you can have it, you can have it. | 给你吃 给你吃 |
[17:54] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[17:56] | This is so embarrassing. | 这真是太丢人了 |
[17:58] | Well, I’ll try not to lord my perfect life over you. | 我会尽量不跟你吹嘘我的完美生活 |
[18:01] | Fair enough. | 行吧 |
[18:02] | Listen, I have worked with a lot of people who have needed to reboot their lives. | 我跟很多需要重启生活的人合作过 |
[18:06] | It is not easy… | 不管你年龄多大 |
[18:10] | to reinvent yourself no matter what your age. | 重塑自我都不容易 |
[18:14] | What happened to your knee? | 你的膝盖怎么了 |
[18:15] | This hasn’t been a great night for me, either. | 今晚我也很不顺利 |
[18:18] | But let’s talk about you. | 但我们聊聊你吧 |
[18:20] | Bonnie mentioned that your husband passed away recently? | 邦妮提到你丈夫最近过世了 |
[18:23] | Last year. | 是在去年 |
[18:25] | That’s one of the hardest things that a person can go through. | 这是一个人经历的最艰难的事情 |
[18:29] | I thought so… | 我也这么认为 |
[18:31] | until I tried to deliver Chinese food. | 直到我开始送中餐 |
[18:40] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[18:45] | Looking good in here. | 看起来不错嘛 |
[18:52] | Check this out. | 看好了 |
[19:01] | Tammy does good work. | 塔米的确做得很好 |
[19:02] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[19:03] | Marjorie’s still got the job. | 玛乔丽还在工作 |
[19:05] | She has to take Wendy with her, but she’s still got it. | 她得带温蒂和她一起去 但她还是在工作 |
[19:08] | Listen, uh, I need to talk to you about something. | 听着 我得跟你说一件事 |
[19:10] | Oh, you don’t need to thank me. | 你没必要谢谢我 |
[19:12] | But if you’re looking for a gift, | 但如果你想买礼物 |
[19:14] | I do like aromatherapy. | 我很喜欢芳香疗法 |
[19:16] | You say that every week. | 你每周都这么说 |
[19:17] | Yeah, and yet no bergamot candle. | 是啊 结果还是没有佛手柑蜡烛 |
[19:19] | Listen, it is not ideal for a patient to get such | 对一个病人来说 如此清楚地 |
[19:22] | a revealing view behind the curtain | 看到他们心理医生私下的生活 |
[19:24] | of their therapist’s life. | 是不理想的 |
[19:26] | It’s affected our dynamic, | 这影响了我们之间的关系 |
[19:28] | so I’ve put together a list of referrals. | 所以我整理了一份推荐名单 |
[19:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, pump the brakes, shrinky dink. | 等等 小医生 |
[19:35] | You can’t dump me after all I’ve done for you. | 我为你做了那么多 你不能甩了我 |
[19:39] | I’m pretty sure I can. | 我很肯定我可以 |
[19:41] | Look, up until now I’ve been on the fence about you. | 到目前为止 我一直对你持观望态度 |
[19:43] | But now that I’ve seen you at your worst– | 但现在我看到了你最糟糕的一面 |
[19:46] | that was your worst, right? | 那是你最糟糕的一面 对吧 |
[19:48] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[19:50] | Well, then I’m more sure than ever | 那我就愈发肯定 |
[19:51] | that you’re the shrink for me. | 你就是适合我的心理医生了 |
[19:53] | Why? Because you get me, | 为什么 因为你懂我 |
[19:54] | as only a ruined human being could. | 只有崩溃的人才能懂我 |
[19:57] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:57] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[19:59] | Okay, good. | 好吧 |
[20:03] | So, now that you’ve met all my friends, | 现在你见过我所有的朋友了 |
[20:06] | was I right or was I right? | 我是对的还是对的 |