时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Who else would like to share? | 谁还想分享 |
[00:06] | How ’bout our newcomer? | 新人来吧 |
[00:08] | – I’m good. – You sure? | -不用了 -确定吗 |
[00:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:12] | Last call. | 最后一次机会 |
[00:15] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[00:16] | – Bonnie, alcoholic. – Hi, Bonnie. | -邦妮 酒瘾者 -邦妮 |
[00:18] | I just got some terrible news today. | 我今天收到了糟糕的消息 |
[00:20] | I almost don’t want to share it, ’cause, God, it’s just too much. | 我差点不想分享了 因为很难承受 |
[00:24] | But I’ve been taught that, when we share, | 但我学到了 当我们分享时 |
[00:26] | we cut our pain in half, so here goes. | 等于分担了痛苦 所以我要说了 |
[00:28] | I am getting royally boned by Uncle Sam. | 我被山姆大叔整惨了 |
[00:32] | Ever since I started the business with Tammy, | 自从我开始和塔米开公司以来 |
[00:34] | they’re coming after me for Social Security taxes, | 他们就在为社会保障税 预提税 |
[00:37] | withholding taxes, and then there’s FICA. | 找我的麻烦 还有那个FICA |
[00:40] | Who the hell is this FICA guy? | FICA是谁啊 |
[00:43] | I didn’t go legit for this kind of shakedown. | 我做合法生意不是为了被勒索的 |
[00:46] | I’m just putting it out there. I might have to leave the country. | 我就直说了 我可能得逃离这个国家 |
[00:49] | I’m thinking Papua New Guinea. | 我打算去巴布亚新几内亚 |
[00:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:55] | Would you like some burnt coffee? | 你想喝煮焦的咖啡吗 |
[00:56] | Stale cookies? Anything? | 变味的饼干 任何东西吗 |
[00:58] | Still good. | 依然不用 |
[00:59] | Still not buying it. | 依然不信这一套 |
[01:01] | Who would like to go next? | 谁想下一个分享 |
[01:03] | I’ll go. | 我来吧 |
[01:04] | Jill, alcoholic. | 吉尔 酒瘾者 |
[01:05] | Hi, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[01:06] | I’m only four months into this pregnancy, | 我才怀孕了四个月 |
[01:08] | and I am peeing like a broken sprinkler. | 已经像坏喷头一样不停呲尿了 |
[01:11] | The other day, I was craving hot wings, | 前两天 我想吃香辣鸡翅 |
[01:13] | but the place didn’t have a bathroom, | 但那地方没有洗手间 |
[01:14] | so I had to swallow my pride and tinkle behind a dumpster. | 所以我只能放下尊严 蹲在垃圾箱后面尿了 |
[01:18] | I look up and I’m staring at a security camera, | 我抬头看见了监控摄像头 |
[01:20] | but I was already committed, | 但我已经下了狠心 |
[01:22] | so I just waved. | 所以我只是招了招手 |
[01:25] | Damn it. Here it goes again. | 该死 尿意又来了 |
[01:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:29] | Okay, who’s next? | 好 下一个谁来 |
[01:30] | – Tammy, alcoholic. – Hi, Tammy. | -塔米 酒瘾者 -塔米 |
[01:32] | Yeah, my life is really good right now. | 嗯 我的生活现在非常美满 |
[01:34] | Um, not only has my business with Bonnie taken off, | 不只我和邦妮的公司蒸蒸日上 |
[01:37] | but I’m dating a guy | 我还在和一个男人约会 |
[01:38] | who’s sweet and funny and supportive. | 他贴心 幽默 支持我 |
[01:41] | And the best part is he doesn’t have roommates, | 最好的部分是 他没有室友 |
[01:43] | so we can make all the noise we want. | 所以我们可以尽情制造噪音 |
[01:46] | I only complained when you scared my cats. | 只有你吓到我的猫时我才会抱怨 |
[01:49] | Anyway, I’m just really grateful. | 总之 我就是很感恩 |
[01:52] | You know, I mean, I think it’s true, what we say here– | 我认为我们在这里的说法是真的 |
[01:54] | don’t leave before the miracle. | 别在奇迹发生之前离开 |
[02:00] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好 我来说 |
[02:01] | – Hi. Marjorie, alcoholic. – Hi, Marjorie. | -玛乔丽 酒瘾者 -玛乔丽 |
[02:04] | I just had the most wonderful weekend | 我刚照顾我的孙女 |
[02:06] | babysitting my granddaughter. | 度过了最棒的周末 |
[02:09] | I know every grandmother feels this way, | 我知道每个祖母都这样想 |
[02:12] | but I really think she might be a genius. | 但我真觉得她可能是个天才 |
[02:15] | I did that really cute thing where you go, | 我做了那件很可爱的事 |
[02:17] | “Whoops, I got your nose.” | “哎呀 我偷了你的鼻子” |
[02:19] | And she knew immediately it was not her nose. | 她立刻就知道 我没偷她的鼻子 |
[02:30] | How ya doing? | 你好吗 |
[02:31] | You only got the one question, huh? | 你只会问这一个问题吗 |
[02:34] | Actually, I have two. | 其实我有两个问题 |
[02:36] | Can I buy you a cup of coffee? | 我能请你喝杯咖啡吗 |
[02:37] | What is it with you people and coffee? | 你们这些人为什么这么痴迷于咖啡 |
[02:40] | Well, it’s the only drug we have left, so we abuse it. | 这是我们唯一能服用的药 所以我们要滥用 |
[02:44] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[02:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:48] | – Let me just grab my keys. – Okay. | -我去拿车钥匙 -好 |
[02:56] | Oh, I just bought these shoes. | 这是我才买的新鞋 |
[02:59] | Hey! Why are you running?! | 你为什么要跑 |
[03:01] | Why are you chasing me?! | 你为什么要追我 |
[03:03] | I don’t know! A little voice is telling me to! | 我不知道 我心中有个声音让我追你 |
[03:06] | You hear voices? | 你能听见声音吗 |
[03:08] | I know it sounds bad, but… yeah. | 我知道这听起来很糟糕 但没错 |
[03:10] | I hear voices, too. | 我也能听到声音 |
[03:12] | What do yours say? | 你的声音说了什么 |
[03:13] | If I don’t drink before noon, | 如果我中午之前不喝酒 |
[03:14] | I don’t have a problem. | 我就不算有问题 |
[03:16] | I had that one, too. It’s easy fix. | 我也听到过 这很好解决 |
[03:18] | Just throw all your clocks out. | 只用丢掉你所有的时钟 |
[03:22] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:24] | Coffee? | 喝杯咖啡吗 |
[03:25] | Fine. I give up. | 好吧 我投降了[戒瘾了] |
[03:27] | Ah, good. | 很好 |
[03:28] | ‘Cause that’s the first step. | 这是第一步 |
[03:33] | Are those shoes suede? | 这鞋是麂皮的吗 |
[03:34] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[03:48] | Shannon, this is Marjorie, Tammy, Jill, Wendy. | 香农 这是玛乔丽 塔米 吉尔 温蒂 |
[03:52] | Say our names back. | 复述我们的名字 |
[03:54] | What? | 什么 |
[03:54] | No, I’m screwing with you. | 我开玩笑的啦 |
[03:56] | I didn’t know Wendy’s name for, like, eight months. | 我花了八个月才知道温蒂的名字 |
[03:58] | You called me Wanda. | 你叫我旺达 |
[04:00] | I liked it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[04:03] | So, Shannon, was tonight your first meeting? | 那么 香农 今晚是你第一次参会吗 |
[04:05] | Was it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[04:07] | Yes. | 有 |
[04:09] | Why’d you leave? | 你为什么离开 |
[04:10] | I don’t have anything in common with you guys. | 我和你们没有任何共同点 |
[04:13] | I mean, you don’t know what real problems are. | 你们没见识过真正的问题 |
[04:18] | What is so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[04:20] | I guarantee, whatever problems you have, | 我向你保证 不管你有什么问题 |
[04:22] | someone at this table has either had ’em or made ’em much worse. | 这张桌上的某个人都曾有过或让问题更糟过 |
[04:26] | So you lost your kid in a custody battle? | 你争夺监护权时失去了孩子吗 |
[04:28] | Who needs a custody battle? I actually lost my kid. | 谁要争夺监护权啊 我直接把孩子搞丢了 |
[04:31] | Couldn’t find her for, like, two years. | 两年都没找到她 |
[04:34] | That’s awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[04:35] | No, it’s fine. I found her, | 没事 我找到了她 |
[04:36] | we’re both sober and we love each other. | 我们都戒瘾了 我们爱彼此 |
[04:38] | So where is she? | 她现在在哪 |
[04:39] | She moved. But my point is my point. | 她搬走了 但理还是这个理 |
[04:42] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[04:44] | you’re probably not gonna end up in jail, | 你们大概不会进监狱 |
[04:46] | which I might. | 我可是有可能进的 |
[04:47] | Tammy, you have the floor. | 塔米 该你登场了 |
[04:49] | Seven years hard time for armed robbery. | 我因为武装抢劫蹲了七年 |
[04:52] | I don’t want to make this a competition, | 我不想搞成一场比赛 |
[04:53] | but I also did time. | 但我也蹲过监狱 |
[04:55] | You did easy time. Don’t tell me what kind of time I did. | -你比较轻松啦 -别瞎说我轻松不轻松 |
[05:00] | What else you got? | 你还有什么问题 |
[05:02] | My-my mother kicked me out | 我妈妈发现我 |
[05:04] | when she caught me sleeping with her drug dealer. | 跟她的毒贩上床后 把我扫地出门 |
[05:06] | Oh, mothers. | 妈妈们都一样 |
[05:09] | Mine abandoned me. | 我妈妈遗弃了我 |
[05:11] | Mm, mine killed herself. | 我妈妈自杀了 |
[05:12] | Mine was murdered by my father. | 我妈妈被我爸爸杀了 |
[05:13] | I had two moms, | 我有两个妈妈 |
[05:14] | and I had to pretend one of them was my sister. | 我得假装她们其中一人是我姐姐 |
[05:17] | I have to sit out this round. | 这次我不说了 |
[05:18] | My mother was an angel. | 我妈妈是个天使 |
[05:21] | A-Anyway… | 总之 |
[05:23] | now I’m basically homeless. | 现在我基本上是无家可归了 |
[05:25] | Oh, I’m back in. | 我又能说了 |
[05:27] | Lived in a box. | 我住过纸箱 |
[05:28] | Lived in a car. | 我住过车里 |
[05:29] | Lived in a tree. | 我住过树上 |
[05:31] | I never lived in less than 12,000 square feet, | 我住的地方从没有小于过12000平方英尺 |
[05:33] | but, at the end, I was just drinking alone in my closet. | 但最后我也只是独自在衣橱里喝酒 |
[05:36] | Probably a mistake to put a bar in there. | 在那里面放个酒吧也是个错误 |
[05:39] | So what was all that happy crap in the meeting? | 那戒瘾会上那些快乐的鬼话是怎么回事 |
[05:44] | We all got better. | 我们都变好了 |
[05:45] | And so can you. | 你也可以做到 |
[05:48] | Shannon, I really want to hear the rest of your story, | 香农 我很想听你剩下的故事 |
[05:49] | but my baby’s stomping on my bladder. | 但我的孩子在踩我的膀胱 |
[05:52] | Move it, Wanda. | 闪开 旺达 |
[05:54] | Give me your phone. | 电话给我 |
[05:56] | – Why? – Just give it to me. | -为什么 -给我就行 |
[06:00] | This is my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[06:02] | Call me anytime, | 随时可以找我 |
[06:03] | especially if you think you’re gonna drink or use. | 特别是在你想喝酒或吸毒时 |
[06:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:07] | You got a place to sleep tonight? | 今晚有地方睡觉吗 |
[06:09] | Oh, I got a friend who owes me. | 我有个欠我人情的朋友 |
[06:11] | Is it your mother’s drug dealer? | 是你妈妈的毒贩吗 |
[06:13] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[06:16] | Is there a plan B? | 有后备计划吗 |
[06:18] | I could go back to my mom’s. She’s a happy drunk. | 我可以回妈妈家 她喝酒时很快乐 |
[06:20] | It’s the meth that makes her mean. | 只有吸冰毒时才刻薄 |
[06:23] | Sounds like my kinda people. | 听起来像是我这种人 |
[06:25] | She’s a bitch from hell. | 她是个来自地狱的婊子 |
[06:26] | Yeah, my kind of people. | 对 就是我这种人 |
[06:35] | I told you to take an umbrella. | 我说过让你带雨伞 |
[06:38] | Yeah. After the meeting, | 是啊 开完会后 |
[06:39] | we took a newcomer out for coffee. | 我们带了个新人去喝咖啡 |
[06:42] | It was so great. | 非常棒 |
[06:43] | She gonna make it? | 她能成功吗 |
[06:44] | Who knows?! | 谁知道呢 |
[06:46] | But there’s nothing like talking to a train wreck | 但只有跟一团糟的人聊天 |
[06:47] | to remind you that you have no real problems. | 才能提醒你 你的问题都不算真正的问题 |
[06:50] | Good for you. | 挺好的 |
[06:51] | Listen, we need to talk. | 听着 我们得谈谈 |
[06:54] | Oh, my God. You’re leaving me. | 天啊 你要离开我 |
[06:56] | Who is she? I will kill her. | 她是谁 我会杀了她 |
[06:58] | No, I won’t kill her. I’ll be her friend. | 不 我不会杀她 我会和她当朋友 |
[06:59] | I’ll be your friend. We’ll learn to coexist. | 我会和你当朋友 我们可以和谐相处 |
[07:02] | Maybe even have a podcast about how well we get along. | 也许可以开个播客 讲我们相处得多融洽 |
[07:05] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[07:06] | – I’m not leaving you. – Well… then open with that. | -我不会离开你 -那你先说这句啊 |
[07:08] | In fact, from now on, instead of “Hi, honey,” | 实际上 从今往后 别先说”亲爱的” |
[07:10] | start with “I’m not leaving you.” | 改成”我不会离开你” |
[07:13] | May I please speak? | 我能说话了吗 |
[07:14] | God, yes. I’m spent. | 天啊 说吧 我累死了 |
[07:18] | I have been less than honest about something. | 有件事我一直没有坦白 |
[07:20] | I knew it. We’re broke. | 我就知道 我们破产了 |
[07:21] | This is all a house of cards! | 这就是个空中楼阁 |
[07:23] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[07:23] | Maybe I can get my money back from FICA. | 也许我能问FICA把钱要回来 |
[07:25] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[07:26] | What?! Tell me already! | 怎么了 快告诉我 |
[07:29] | I had a check-up a couple of weeks ago, | 我几周前做了个检查 |
[07:31] | and… the doctor said | 医生说 |
[07:34] | I had something on my chest X-ray. | 我的胸部X光片上有些东西 |
[07:38] | W-Wh… | 什么 |
[07:39] | No, that can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[07:40] | You haven’t smoked in, like, 20 years. | 你二十年没抽烟了 |
[07:42] | Yeah, but I smoked like you drank. | 是的 但我抽烟时跟你喝酒时一样疯狂 |
[07:45] | Anyway, so I had to go and get a PET scan. | 总之 我去做了个PET扫描 |
[07:49] | Wait, you… Wh-Why didn’t you tell me? | 等等 你为什么不告诉我 |
[07:51] | I didn’t want to freak you out. | 我不想吓到你 |
[07:52] | Oh, my God! I’m too young to be a widow! | 天啊 我现在当寡妇太年轻了 |
[07:57] | I have an appointment with the oncologist tomorrow | 我明天约好了和肿瘤医生见面 |
[08:00] | to discuss my options. | 来讨论我的选择 |
[08:03] | I was hoping you’d go with me. | 我希望你能陪我一起去 |
[08:04] | Please say no. | 求你说你不想去 |
[08:07] | Of course I’m going with you. | 我当然要陪你去了 |
[08:09] | You’re my husband. | 你是我丈夫 |
[08:11] | Richer or poorer, | 无论贫富贵贱 |
[08:12] | sickness and health, | 无论生老病死 |
[08:13] | till death do us… | 直到死亡拆散我们 |
[08:21] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[08:23] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[08:25] | Is it weird that I really want a cigarette right now? | 我现在非常想抽烟很奇怪吗 |
[08:39] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是大半夜 |
[08:41] | It’s 10:00. | 现在是10点 |
[08:43] | So we agree. | 所以我们意见一致 |
[08:45] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[08:47] | Adam might have cancer. | 亚当可能得了癌症 |
[08:49] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[08:50] | Yeah. There was a spot on his lung, | 嗯 他肺部有个斑点 |
[08:51] | and he didn’t tell me about it, the rat bastard. | 那个混蛋没有告诉我 |
[08:54] | I’m sure he was just trying to protect you. | 我相信他只是想保护你 |
[08:56] | Well, I didn’t call you so you could defend him. | 我给你打电话不是听你帮他说话的 |
[08:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:00] | I’m going with him to the doctor tomorrow morning. | 我明天早上要陪他去看医生 |
[09:02] | Uh, uh, hang on. | 稍等 |
[09:03] | Somebody’s calling me. | 有人给我打电话 |
[09:04] | In the middle of the night? | 在大半夜吗 |
[09:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:08] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[09:09] | Yeah. Who’s this? | 是我 哪位 |
[09:10] | Uh, it’s-it’s Shannon. | 我是香农 |
[09:12] | Hey. Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[09:14] | You-you said to call if I wanted to drink. | 你说过如果我想喝酒 就给你打电话 |
[09:17] | That money in the coffee can was my emergency fund! | 咖啡罐里的钱是我的紧急资金 |
[09:20] | It was money you stole from me! | 这是你偷我的钱 |
[09:23] | Only ’cause it’s an emergency! | 那是因为是紧急情况 |
[09:26] | Being out of drugs | 毒品用完了 |
[09:28] | is not an emergency! | 不叫紧急情况 |
[09:29] | Oh, that’s just crazy talk. | 那真是疯话 |
[09:31] | Now open the freakin’ door! | 快把门打开 |
[09:34] | Uh, uh, uh, Shannon, I’m on the other line. | 香农 我还有一通电话 |
[09:35] | Can you hold one second? | 你能稍等一会吗 |
[09:39] | Okay, I’m back. | 好 我回来了 |
[09:40] | Hang on. Boz Scaggs threw up. | 等等 波兹·斯加格斯吐了 |
[09:43] | Oh, for Pete’s sake, Boz, who gave you carrots? | 看在老天的分上 波兹 谁喂你的胡萝卜 |
[09:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:50] | I’m here. Go ahead. | 我忙完了 继续吧 |
[09:51] | I am trying to hold it together for him, | 我尽量为他振作起来 |
[09:53] | but I’m-I’m really scared. | 但我真的很害怕 |
[09:55] | Well, it’d be crazy if you weren’t. | 如果你不害怕 那真是疯了 |
[09:58] | All you have to do is be there for him | 你只用陪着他 |
[10:01] | and… and do the next right action. | 做下一件正确的事 |
[10:04] | I guess that’s going to the doctor. | 我猜那是去看医生 |
[10:06] | Then that’s what you do. | 那你就去 |
[10:09] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[10:11] | Uh, yeah, hang on, Marjorie. | 稍等 玛乔丽 |
[10:13] | I’m kind of in the middle of something, Jill. | 我在忙呢 吉尔 |
[10:15] | Guess who’s getting married. | 猜猜谁要结婚了 |
[10:17] | – We are! – We are! | -是我们 -是我们 |
[10:20] | That’s great! | 真棒 |
[10:21] | I’m so happy for you! | 我真为你们高兴 |
[10:23] | Listen, I’m on another call. Can I call you right back? | 我还在通话中 能给你回电吗 |
[10:26] | I’ll make it quick. We’ve both been married before | 快点 我们之前都结过婚 |
[10:28] | and done the big to-do, so, this time, | 搞过大场面 所以这次 |
[10:30] | we’re just gonna keep it simple. | 我们就打算简单点 |
[10:31] | Yeah, city hall, right next to the police station. | 是啊 就在警察局旁边的市政厅 |
[10:33] | So we already got a parking spot. | 我们已经有地方停车了 |
[10:35] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[10:37] | Great. 1:00 tomorrow. | 好 明天下午一点 |
[10:39] | T-Tomorrow? | 明天吗 |
[10:40] | Well, I’ve got the perfect outfit picked out, | 我选好了一套完美的衣服 |
[10:42] | but it won’t fit if we wait much longer. | 如果我们再等几天 我就穿不上了 |
[10:45] | Bring Adam. It can’t just be me and women. | 带亚当来 不能只有我和女人们 |
[10:48] | Ugh. Tomorrow’s gonna be tough. Can you hold? | 明天有些难办 你能等等吗 |
[10:52] | Hmm. Well, I was expecting a little more enthusiasm. | 我还以为她会更热情一些 |
[10:54] | Yeah, no kidding. Try Tammy. | 是啊 给塔米打电话吧 |
[10:57] | Uh, help me out here, Shannon. What’s going on with your mom? | 解释一下 香农 你妈妈怎么回事 |
[11:00] | She’s out of her mind. You got to talk to her. | 她疯了 你得跟她谈谈 |
[11:02] | Well, I guess I can. Is she high? | 行啊 她磕嗨了吗 |
[11:04] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[11:06] | Shannon, you need to open the door | 香农 你得在条子来之前 |
[11:08] | before the FBI gets here! | 开门 |
[11:10] | There’s no FBI! | 条子不会来 |
[11:12] | Don’t you hear the helicopters? | 你没听见直升机的声音吗 |
[11:14] | That’s the ceiling fan! | 那是吊风扇 |
[11:20] | Drop that can! | 放下罐子 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[11:28] | I don’t know who I’m talking to. Who’s there? | 我不知道我在跟谁说话 谁在 |
[11:31] | It’s me, Marjorie. | 是我 玛乔丽 |
[11:34] | Great news. Jill’s getting married! | 好消息 吉尔要结婚了 |
[11:36] | Oh, that’s wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[11:39] | Oh, Bonnie, guess what? | 邦妮 你猜怎么 |
[11:40] | Jill’s getting married. | 吉尔要结婚了 |
[11:41] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:43] | Good night, Marjorie. | 晚安 玛乔丽 |
[12:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:08] | The water in the tank– it’s filthy. | 鱼缸里的水 好脏 |
[12:10] | You sure you trust this guy with your lungs? | 把你的肺交给他能放心吗 |
[12:14] | Please sit down. | 拜托 坐下 |
[12:23] | Calling the aquarium police? | 你在给鱼缸警察打电话吗 |
[12:25] | The newcomer I was telling you about. | 是我跟你说的那个新人 |
[12:28] | Uh, straight to voicemail. | 直接转到了语音信箱 |
[12:30] | Shannon, it’s Bonnie. I hope you’re okay. | 香农 我是邦妮 希望你没事 |
[12:33] | Uh, I’m going to the 8:00 meeting | 我今晚会参加 |
[12:35] | at the Community Center tonight if you want to meet me there. | 社区中心八点的会议 你可以来见我 |
[12:39] | Okay, well, talk soon. Hmm. | 好吧 回头聊 |
[12:42] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[12:44] | You’re taking care of me, you’re taking care of this Shannon, | 你在照顾我 照顾香农 |
[12:47] | you’re even taking care of the fish. | 还在照顾鱼 |
[12:50] | Well, the poor things look like they’re swimming in apple juice. | 小可怜们像是在苹果汁里游泳 |
[12:54] | You’re not the same woman I met five years ago. | 你不是我五年前认识的那个女人了 |
[12:59] | The doctor will see you now. | 医生可以见你们了 |
[13:02] | You need to clean the tank. | 你得清洁鱼缸了 |
[13:04] | Look at us on the same team. | 瞧瞧我们 意见一致 |
[13:09] | I got to tell you, I did not care for your doctor. | 我得告诉你 我不喜欢你的医生 |
[13:13] | I think he could sense that. | 我觉得他能感觉到 |
[13:15] | 12 years of school doesn’t make you | 上了12年的学并不代表 |
[13:17] | the smartest guy in the room. | 他是房间里最聪明的人 |
[13:19] | I sure hope he was the smartest guy in the room. | 我倒是希望他是房间里最聪明的人 |
[13:22] | Well, despite his reluctance | 尽管他不愿意 |
[13:24] | to give my opinion the same weight as his own, | 让我的意见和他的意见同等重要 |
[13:26] | I am optimistic. | 但我很乐观 |
[13:28] | Really? I’m a little numb. | 真的吗 我有些麻木 |
[13:32] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[13:34] | The good news is we caught it early, it’s very treatable, | 好消息是我们发现得早 这是可以治疗的 |
[13:37] | and we have steps to take, and we will take them. | 我们要采取一些措施 我们会照做的 |
[13:41] | You keep saying “We.” | 你一直说”我们” |
[13:43] | Yeah, ’cause we are in this together. | 是啊 因为我们要共同面对 |
[13:47] | You, me and Dr. Arrogant von Smug. | 你 我 还有傲慢书呆子医生 |
[13:51] | It’s real simple. We just do the next right action. | 这很简单 我们就做下一件正确的事 |
[13:55] | You’re amazingly calm through all this. | 你表现得太冷静了 |
[13:57] | I’m good in a crisis. | 我很擅长处理危机 |
[13:58] | Always was, even when I was the crisis. | 过去一直是 包括我自己就是危机时 |
[14:05] | Uh, I’m glad you were there today. | 很高兴你今天陪我来了 |
[14:07] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:11] | Hey, should we stop and get Jill and Andy a gift? | 我们要停车给吉尔和安迪买份礼物吗 |
[14:13] | Hell, no. You can’t tell someone | 不要 你不能告诉别人 |
[14:15] | you’re getting married tomorrow and expect an insta-pot. | 你明天就要结婚了 还指望他们送高压锅 |
[14:19] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[14:22] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[14:23] | The light just turned green, and you’re leaning on the horn? | 信号灯刚变绿 你就按喇叭了吗 |
[14:26] | Bonnie, come on. Just go, just go. | 邦妮 算了 我们走吧 |
[14:28] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 我受够了 |
[14:30] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[14:31] | – What…? – I keep a Louisville Slugger in the trunk. | -干嘛 -我在后备箱放了根棒球棒 |
[14:33] | Bonnie, no! Please. | 邦妮 别 拜托 |
[14:34] | Let’s just go to the wedding. | 我们去参加婚礼吧 |
[14:38] | It’s your lucky day, Grandma! | 你今天走运了 老婆子 |
[14:49] | So, next Tuesday’s the biopsy, and we will take it from there. | 下周二是活组织检查 从那里开始吧 |
[14:56] | What a lovely courthouse. | 真是可爱的法院 |
[14:58] | Not if you’re wearing an orange jumpsuit. | 如果你穿着橙色连体裤[囚犯] 那就不可爱 |
[15:02] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[15:03] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[15:04] | You’re way out of my league, I knocked you up. | 我远远配不上你 还让你怀孕了 |
[15:06] | I’m taking a victory lap. | 我要绕场一周庆祝胜利 |
[15:10] | Oh, sorry, sorry. Oh. | 对不起 对不起 |
[15:12] | Oh. Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:14] | We still got time. | 我们还有时间 |
[15:15] | I am so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[15:17] | – Thank you. – Congratulations. | -谢谢 -恭喜 |
[15:18] | Oh, thanks, and-and sorry for the late notice. | 谢谢 抱歉这么晚才通知 |
[15:20] | Oh, no, no, the timing was perfect. | 不 时机正好 |
[15:22] | I needed a wedding today. | 我今天就需要一场婚礼 |
[15:25] | How’d it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[15:26] | Good. We’ll talk later. | 挺好的 我们回头聊 |
[15:29] | I couldn’t find a place to park. | 我找不到停车的地方 |
[15:30] | It’s okay. They haven’t called our name yet. | 没事 他们还没叫我们的名字 |
[15:33] | – On my way in, I saw that newcomer. – Shannon? | -我进来时看见了那个新人 -香农吗 |
[15:36] | Yeah. She and another woman were trying | 是啊 她和另一个女人 |
[15:37] | to kick out the back window of a cop car. | 试图踢开一辆警车的后窗 |
[15:41] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[15:42] | May I speak with the bride for a moment? | 我能和新娘说会话吗 |
[15:46] | Hey, how you doing, Your Honor? | 你好吗 法官大人 |
[15:48] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[15:49] | Tammy Diffendorf. I robbed a steakhouse. | 我是塔米·迪芬多夫 我抢了牛排店 |
[15:51] | You gave me four to six years. I did seven. | 你给我判了四到六年 我蹲了七年 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:55] | I’m sober now. I got a business, got a truck, got a boyfriend. | 我现在戒瘾了 有生意 有卡车 有男友 |
[15:59] | It’s fairly new, but I feel good about it. | 是新男友 但我感觉不错 |
[16:02] | All right. Nice to see you. | 好吧 很高兴见到你 |
[16:03] | Yeah, back atcha! | 我也是 |
[16:05] | That was awesome! | 太棒了 |
[16:07] | Okay. Um, Andy, honey, | 好 安迪 亲爱的 |
[16:10] | could you do us a teeny-weenie little favor? | 你能帮我们一个小忙吗 |
[16:13] | Dude, from this day forward, the answer is “Yes.” | 兄弟 从今天开始 答案都是 好 |
[16:18] | …to share… | …分享… |
[16:19] | Are you gonna take Andy’s last name? | 你要冠安迪的姓氏吗 |
[16:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:23] | It’s Pepper. | 他姓佩珀 |
[16:25] | It is? You’re marrying Sergeant Pepper? | 是吗 你要跟佩珀警官结婚吗 |
[16:29] | Oh, get this. His brother is a doctor. | 听好了 他哥哥是个医生 |
[16:34] | Oh, look. The flower girls are here. | 瞧 花童来了 |
[16:38] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[16:39] | I didn’t mean bring ’em to the wedding. | 我不是说带她们来婚礼现场 |
[16:41] | They were released into my custody. | 她们被释放 由我看守 |
[16:43] | What was I supposed to do– take them out for ice cream? | 我还能怎么做 带她们出去吃冰淇淋吗 |
[16:45] | You never took me out for ice cream. | 你从来没有带我去吃过冰淇淋 |
[16:48] | That’s ’cause ice cream is for good girls. | 因为冰淇淋是给好女孩吃的 |
[16:51] | Oh, okay, hey, hey, knock it off, | 好了 别打了 |
[16:53] | or I’ll lock you back up with the hookers. | 否则我就再把你们和妓女关在一起 |
[16:57] | Uh, Jill Kendall and Andrew Pepper? | 吉尔·肯德尔和安德鲁·佩珀 |
[16:59] | Oh. Here! | 这里 |
[17:01] | Do not ruin my special day. | 别毁了我的大日子 |
[17:06] | Thank you for helping them. | 谢谢你帮助她们 |
[17:08] | Yeah. The old one bit me. | 老太婆咬了我 |
[17:13] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[17:13] | Are you kidding? Look at me. | 你开玩笑吗 看看我 |
[17:17] | We are gathered here in the presence of witnesses | 我们在见证人面前聚集于此 |
[17:19] | for the purpose of uniting in matrimony | 举行吉尔·肯德尔 |
[17:22] | Jill Kendall and Andrew Pepper. | 和安德鲁·佩珀的神圣婚礼 |
[17:25] | The contract of marriage is most solemn, | 婚姻契约是最庄严的 |
[17:28] | and it’s not to be undertaken lightly. | 不能当做儿戏 |
[17:29] | Your life? What about my life? | 你的生活 我的生活呢 |
[17:31] | You never… | 你从来 |
[17:33] | You never let me. | 你从来都不让 |
[17:38] | Just keep going. | 继续吧 |
[17:39] | By entering into this marriage, | 进入这段婚姻 |
[17:41] | you are pledging yourselves to a lifetime in which… | 就等于发誓一辈子… |
[17:44] | Should we call the police? | 我们该报警吗 |
[17:45] | – I am the police. – Yeah, you are. | -我就是警察 -没错 |
[17:49] | …each will enrich the life of the other. | 都会丰富对方的生活 |
[17:51] | Should we put a stop to this? | 我们该阻止她们吗 |
[17:53] | Oh, look at her. She’s pregnant, she’s happy. Leave it alone. | 瞧瞧她 她怀孕了 很幸福 别管了 |
[18:05] | Anyway, that’s where we’re at. | 总之 情况就是这样 |
[18:07] | And you’ve been sitting on this all day? | 你憋了一整天了吗 |
[18:09] | Well, I didn’t want to ruin her wedding. | 我可不想毁了她的婚礼 |
[18:11] | It’s not something borrowed, something blue, | 传统又不是有借 有蓝 |
[18:12] | something cancerous. | 有癌 |
[18:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:15] | Adam’s in good hands. He’ll get through this. | 亚当得到了很好的照顾 他会挺过去的 |
[18:19] | So will you. | 你也是 |
[18:20] | We’ll be there every step of the way. | 我们会一直陪着你的 |
[18:22] | Damn straight. | 没错 |
[18:29] | What are we hugging about? | 我们抱什么呢 |
[18:32] | Your wedding and how happy we are for you and nothing else. | 你的婚礼 我们有多为你高兴 就是这样 |
[18:36] | I had a feeling. | 我就知道 |
[18:38] | Aren’t you supposed to be on your honeymoon? | 你不该去度蜜月吗 |
[18:40] | Oh, already had it. | 已经度完了 |
[18:42] | Microwaved some burritos, | 用微波炉烤了些墨西哥卷饼 |
[18:44] | had great pregnant sex, | 享受了美妙的怀孕性爱 |
[18:45] | he fell asleep, and I needed a meeting, | 他睡着了 我需要开会 |
[18:46] | ’cause, holy crap, I’m Mrs. Pepper. | 因为天啊 我是佩珀太太了 |
[18:50] | Guys, I’m not done hugging. | 姐妹们 我还想抱 |
[18:58] | Hi. I’m Bonnie. I’m an alcoholic. | 我是邦妮 酒瘾者 |
[19:01] | Hi, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[19:08] | This has been quite a day. | 今天真是不寻常的一天 |
[19:11] | I think I’ve had every feeling a person can have. | 我体验了人类所有的感情 |
[19:13] | Some of them great, some of them… | 有些很棒 有些 |
[19:18] | just awful. | 很糟糕 |
[19:20] | And never once thought about drinking or using. | 我从没想过喝酒或者嗑药 |
[19:23] | But that’s not the miracle. | 但那不是奇迹 |
[19:26] | The miracle is | 奇迹是 |
[19:28] | I never thought about myself. | 我从没想过自己 |
[19:32] | I was thinking about the people I love | 我想的是我爱的人 |
[19:35] | and how I can help them. | 我能如何帮助他们 |
[19:38] | And also some fish. | 还有一些鱼 |
[19:42] | Which is… | 这真是 |
[19:43] | ironic, ’cause I had sushi for lunch. | 讽刺 因为我午餐吃了寿司 |
[19:45] | I didn’t care. It was… | 我不在乎 |
[19:51] | When I walked in that door eight years ago, | 八年前 我走进那扇门 |
[19:54] | I was so filled with fear | 内心充满了害怕 |
[19:57] | and self-loathing, shame. | 自我厌恶 羞耻 |
[20:01] | But now, I kind of like me. | 但是现在 我有些喜欢我自己 |
[20:06] | I kind of love me. | 我有些爱我自己 |
[20:10] | I love my husband, I love my daughter, | 我爱我的丈夫 我爱我女儿 |
[20:14] | my friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[20:17] | my grandkids. | 我的外孙 |
[20:20] | I even love those two crazy bitches in the back row. | 我甚至爱后排那两个疯婆子 |
[20:24] | I think that’s us. | 好像是指我们 |
[20:25] | It is. | 就是 |
[20:28] | I’ve always heard people in meetings say | 我总是听到互助会的人们说 |
[20:31] | how they’re grateful alcoholics, | 他们是感恩的酒瘾者 |
[20:35] | and I never understood it. | 我从来都不理解 |
[20:36] | It actually kind of pissed me off. | 那其实让我很生气 |
[20:39] | But now I get it. | 但现在我懂了 |
[20:42] | My name is Bonnie and I’m a grateful alcoholic. | 我叫邦妮 我是感恩的酒瘾者 |
[20:48] | And if that pisses you off, just keep coming back. | 如果那让你生气 请你坚持来 |
[20:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:00] | Would you guys join us for coffee? | 你们要跟我们一起喝咖啡吗 |
[21:03] | – Just say yes. – Yes. | -答应她 -好 |
[21:07] | Who else would like to share? | 谁还想分享 |