时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | And what is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:03] | This is how we make hosts. | 这就是我们制造宿主的方法 |
[00:06] | Bone marrow? | 骨髓 |
[00:10] | You’re stopping her heart? | 你要停掉她的心跳 |
[00:11] | Death causes her mind to back up onto the drive. | 死亡会让她的意识重回驱动 |
[00:13] | I take it out. | 我取出来 |
[00:14] | We get Clarke back. | 克拉克就回来了 |
[00:15] | Why isn’t she waking up? | 她为什么不醒 |
[00:19] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[00:21] | The red sun toxin’s everywhere. | 到处都有红日毒素 |
[00:22] | – You weaponized it. – Simone did. | -你把它用作武器了 -是西蒙娜干的 |
[00:24] | It was part of our adjustment protocol. | 我们的适应方案的一部分 |
[00:25] | Releasing it in the water will trigger an evacuation | 在水中引爆会触发撤离 |
[00:28] | without inducing a mass psychosis. | 同时避免众人精神失常 |
[00:30] | We’ll need to be inside before it starts, | 我们需要在开始前待在里面 |
[00:32] | which means… I go as Josephine. | 意味着我要扮作约瑟芬 |
[00:37] | After the execution, we found more graffiti. | 在处决仪式之后 我们发现了更多涂鸦 |
[00:41] | Who knows what poison those escaped prisoners are spreading. | 谁知道那些逃犯在传播什么毒 |
[00:45] | One of them already killed Simone. | 他们之中的一个人杀死了西蒙娜 |
[00:48] | If this continues, they are going to come for us. | 要是再这样继续下去 他们会冲着我们来 |
[00:51] | Right now, their rebellion is at a tipping point. | 现在他们的反叛正处于一个临界点 |
[00:56] | Must crush it tonight. | 今晚必须打破它 |
[00:59] | Get everything back to normal. | 让一切恢复正常 |
[01:03] | When our people see all of us returned at once, | 等我们的人看到我们一起回归时 |
[01:05] | they will fall to their knees. | 他们就会跪下臣服 |
[01:08] | We should’ve killed you first. | 我们应该先杀了你 |
[01:12] | Once we’re free, you will burn. | 一旦我们自由了 你就会死得很惨 |
[01:20] | Well, that’s a little dramatic. | 这有点刺激 |
[01:25] | You will all burn! | 你们都会死得很惨 |
[01:28] | You will not get rid of us! | 你们摆脱不了我们 |
[01:30] | We are eternal! | 我们永生不朽 |
[01:33] | Guards, Bring the doctors. | 守卫 带医生进来 |
[01:37] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[01:42] | She’ll tear out the IVs. | 她会扯断静脉注射管 |
[01:43] | We have to take her again. | 我们得再次让她镇静下来 |
[01:47] | I know what you’re doing, Reyes. | 我知道你在干什么 雷耶斯 |
[01:49] | You think you’re smart enough to get rid of me? | 你以为自己聪明到可以摆脱我吗 |
[01:51] | If you don’t stop, I will kill this child. | 你要是不停手 我就杀了这孩子 |
[02:05] | That’s better. Thank you. | 这样更好 谢谢你 |
[02:11] | There. | 好了 |
[02:13] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[02:20] | Peachy keen Josephine. | 感觉就像完美的约瑟芬 |
[02:27] | Oh, stop it. I’m not her. | 别这样 我不是她 |
[02:34] | I will kill you for this. | 我会为此杀了你 |
[02:40] | I once believed that I would never stray from the moral path, | 我曾经相信自己绝不会走向偏离道德的道路 |
[02:43] | and then I killed my family in the first eclipse. | 然后我在第一次日食的时候杀了我的家人 |
[02:47] | I’d have done anything to bring them back. | 我愿意不惜一切代价把他们救回来 |
[02:52] | So I believe you. | 所以我相信你 |
[03:00] | How many doses of the serum do you have? | 你还有多少剂血清 |
[03:02] | 4, including the one | 四剂 包括 |
[03:03] | your people took to the machine shop for Simone. | 你的人带去机械车间的给西蒙娜的那一剂 |
[03:07] | 6 Primes must be resurrected tonight. | 六位荣耀之族的人必须在今晚复活 |
[03:09] | That’s two more doses. | 还需要两剂血清 |
[03:10] | Madi wouldn’t survive that. | 麦迪会受不了的 |
[03:12] | If it’s too hard for you to continue, | 如果你狠不下心继续 |
[03:14] | my healers will take your place. | 我的医生会代替你 |
[03:15] | They’re already familiar with the process. | 他们已经熟悉流程了 |
[03:18] | It would be no trouble. | 不会有问题的 |
[03:20] | No. I can do it. | 不 我能做到 |
[03:21] | Good. Remember, this was the deal that saved you from the pyre. | 很好 记住 这是让你们免于火葬的交易 |
[03:26] | I’d hate for that to change. | 我不想改变交易 |
[03:37] | Toodle-loo. | 再见 |
[04:58] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[04:59] | Now we wait. | 等着 |
[05:02] | Clarke will get it down. | 克拉克会搞定的 |
[05:06] | You. | 你 |
[05:07] | You can go in and help her. | 你可以进去帮她 |
[05:08] | How, Bell? | 怎么帮 贝拉米 |
[05:09] | They know what he looks like from Jade. | 他们从婕德那里知道他长什么样 |
[05:11] | Besides, it’s not the plan. | 而且计划不是这样的 |
[05:25] | Everyone, stand down. Stay low. | 大家蹲下 躲好 |
[05:27] | Out of sight of the hourly patrols. | 躲开巡逻的视线 |
[05:32] | I left them. | 我丢下了他们 |
[05:35] | And that’s why they’re still alive. | 正因如此 他们才能活着 |
[05:37] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道他们是否活着 |
[05:38] | You heard Murphy. | 你听到墨菲说的了 |
[05:39] | Echo’s in trouble. | 艾寇有麻烦 |
[05:40] | Echo’s strong. She’ll be ok. | 艾寇很强大 她会没事的 |
[05:43] | Everybody always thinks that. | 大家总是这么认为 |
[05:45] | Hell, I do it, too. | 该死 我也这样认为 |
[05:48] | The truth is… you’re fine until you’re not. | 但事实上 只是在勉强撑到撑不住罢了 |
[05:52] | And Murphy said he’d help. | 墨菲说过他会帮她的 |
[05:53] | Real comforting. | 真让人安心 |
[06:01] | Have some faith. | 有点信心吧 |
[06:11] | Enjoy. | 好好享用 |
[06:15] | Come on. You know you want some of this. | 别这样 吃点吧 |
[06:19] | They tied us to stakes, John. | 他们把我们绑在木桩上 约翰 |
[06:22] | They were gonna burn us alive. | 他们本打算活活烧死我们 |
[06:24] | And you still want to play house with them? | 你现在还想跟他们玩过家家吗 |
[06:26] | What about our friends? | 我们的朋友怎么办 |
[06:27] | This is how we save them. | 这就是我们拯救他们的办法 |
[06:30] | Think about it. Everyone’s just trying to survive, | 想想吧 每个人都在想尽办法活下来 |
[06:31] | even Russell. | 连拉塞尔也是 |
[06:33] | We just need to make him see that it’s in his best interest | 我们只需要让他明白 让我们活下来 |
[06:36] | to keep all of us alive. | 对他是最有利的 |
[06:38] | In our case, forever. | 而我们 就是永远 |
[06:42] | You must be starving. | 你肯定饿坏了 |
[06:43] | Let’s get you something to eat. | 我们先给你弄点吃的 |
[06:44] | After that, I need you to handle the naming day preparations. | 然后 我需要你准备命名日的工作 |
[06:47] | I’m not hungry and I just got back. | 我不饿 而且我才回来 |
[06:49] | Get Priya to do it. | 让普里雅去准备吧 |
[06:51] | She’s an engineer, not a party planner. | 她是工程师 不是搞派对策划的 |
[06:54] | Have you been to one of my parties? | 你去过我的派对吗 |
[06:56] | Fine. I’ll get Priya to do it. | 好吧 我让普里雅去准备 |
[06:58] | Good. Now, if I spend one more minute like this, | 很好 如果再让我这样多待一会 |
[07:02] | I will spontaneously combust from the shame. | 我会羞耻到无地自容 |
[07:05] | Go get cleaned up. I’ll resurrect your mother. | 去梳洗一下 我去复活你的母亲 |
[07:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:08] | Does that mean Echo’s still alive? | 你是说艾寇还活着吗 |
[07:11] | What she’s saying is | 她的意思是 |
[07:13] | now that anyone can be a nightblood, | 既然谁都可以成为夜之血脉 |
[07:15] | maybe you use someone else? | 也许你可以换个别的人 |
[07:17] | Oh, stop your whining. | 别废话了 |
[07:19] | Do you want to be immortal or not? | 你到底想不想永生 |
[07:22] | Because if you become primes | 因为如果你成为了荣耀之族的一员 |
[07:23] | and this revolution spreads, | 而这场革命蔓延开来 |
[07:25] | they’re coming for you, too. | 他们也不会放过你的 |
[07:31] | Hey, I want to be there when Mom comes back. | 等妈妈复活回来时 我希望在场 |
[07:35] | Wait for me? | 等着我吧 |
[07:36] | Of course, sweetheart. Be quick. | 当然了 宝贝 快点 |
[07:44] | I admire your loyalty to your friends, | 你们对朋友的忠诚让我很钦佩 |
[07:47] | but I need to know if you’re still with us. | 但我要知道你们还是否还支持我们 |
[07:49] | Of course we are. | 当然 |
[07:51] | Absolutely. | 绝对支持 |
[07:57] | Still, you should know if anything happens to me | 你们还是应该清楚 如果我 |
[07:59] | or my family, my guards have orders– | 或是我的家人有任何意外 守卫会奉命 |
[08:02] | Enough said. We’re in. | 说得够清楚了 我们加入 |
[08:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:07] | Now let me tell you about your new identities. | 现在我来说说你们的新身份 |
[08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | She’s too weak for another bone marrow extraction. | 她太虚弱了 不能再做骨髓抽取了 |
[08:19] | How close are you to removing Sheidheda? | 移除影赫达的进度如何了 |
[08:22] | I’m trying, but without the notebook, | 我还在努力 可没有笔记本 |
[08:24] | I–I can’t get past that AI. | 我过不了人工智能那一关 |
[08:25] | She said if you don’t stop, | 她说了 如果你不停手 |
[08:26] | the child will die. | 孩子会死的 |
[08:27] | I heard her. | 我听见了 |
[08:29] | So either he kills her, or Russell does? | 所以要么是他杀了她 要么是拉塞尔杀了她 |
[08:32] | I’ll worry about Russell. | 如果是我就选拉塞尔 |
[08:33] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[08:36] | We’ll take the doses from me. | 剩下的剂量从我这里取 |
[08:43] | Raven, keep trying. | 雷文 你继续试 |
[08:47] | Jackson, we can do this. | 杰克逊 我们能行的 |
[08:49] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[08:50] | None of this is fine. | 怎么会没事呢 |
[08:53] | Look at me. I know it’s hard. | 看着我 我知道这很不容易 |
[08:55] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[08:58] | Said by every war criminal ever. | 每一个战犯都是这么说的 |
[09:03] | I shouldn’t have said that to you. | 我真不该和你说那句话 |
[09:06] | You’re a good man, Eric. | 你是好人 艾瑞克 |
[09:10] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[09:14] | This bone marrow… lets them kill more innocent people | 这骨髓 让他们杀害更多无辜性命 |
[09:18] | so that our people can live. | 才能让我们的人活下去 |
[09:24] | Like Marcus said… | 就像马库斯说的 |
[09:27] | “We turn the page. | “我们开始新的篇章 |
[09:30] | We do better today than we did yesterday.” | 我们每一天都比昨天做得更好” |
[09:58] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[10:13] | What happened? I thought…how? | 怎么回事 我以为 怎么办到的 |
[10:20] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[10:23] | But I’m ok. | 但我没事 |
[10:36] | It’s the flame. | 是火种 |
[10:38] | Sheidheda. | 影赫达 |
[10:40] | I’m working the problem, | 我正在解决这问题 |
[10:41] | but I need Becca’s book. | 但我需要贝卡的笔记本 |
[10:47] | Ok. | 好 |
[10:50] | That can wait. We don’t have much time. | 那个可以先放放 我们时间不多了 |
[10:53] | I need you to come with me. | 我需要你和我走 |
[10:56] | We have to lower the shield. | 我们得把护盾关掉 |
[10:58] | Bellamy and Octavia are waiting with the children of Gabriel. | 贝拉米和奥克塔维亚和加布里埃之子都等着呢 |
[11:02] | Clarke, I can’t go with you. | 克拉克 我不能和你走 |
[11:04] | If she wakes up again, | 如果她再醒过来 |
[11:06] | Sheidheda will kill her. | 影赫达会把她杀死的 |
[11:08] | Ok. I’ll use Ryker. | 好吧 我去用莱克的 |
[11:11] | The reactor’s beneath the machine shop anyway. | 反正反应堆在机械车间的下面 |
[11:13] | No. Ryker turned Echo in. He won’t help you. | 不 莱克把艾寇出卖了 他不会帮你的 |
[11:16] | No, but Josephine can be very persuasive. | 对 但约瑟芬能说动他 |
[11:25] | Until then, promise me you won’t take any more bone marrow. | 在那之前 答应我你不再抽取骨髓了 |
[11:28] | That’s not a problem now. | 现在不是问题了 |
[11:30] | There’s another nightblood in the family. | 家族里有了另一位夜之血脉 |
[11:33] | Mom. | 妈 |
[11:37] | I won’t let them take her. | 我不会让他们夺走她的 |
[11:39] | Like mother, like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[11:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:45] | I love you, too, Clarke. | 我也爱你 克拉克 |
[11:48] | Now go save us all… | 去拯救我们大家吧 |
[11:51] | Again. | 再一次 |
[12:18] | Ryker? | 莱克 |
[13:01] | If you can’t help me, maybe your mom will. | 如果你不能帮我 也许你妈妈可以 |
[13:10] | – Open it up. – Yes, sir. | -把门打开 -是 长官 |
[13:18] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[13:20] | Jade said you’d fallen asleep. | 婕德说你睡着了 |
[13:21] | I would never miss mom’s resurrection. | 我怎么会错过妈妈的复活 |
[13:24] | Unfortunately, Echo had other plans. | 很遗憾 艾寇有别的图谋 |
[13:37] | There are 3 escaped killers in this compound now. | 有三名杀人犯在这个围区里流窜 |
[13:40] | Your orders are to shoot to kill. | 我在此命令你们 格杀勿论 |
[13:43] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[13:44] | Yes, Holiness. | 明白 圣座 |
[13:46] | They took his drive. | 他们拿了他的驱动 |
[13:47] | We have to get it back before tonight | 我们得在今晚前拿回来 |
[13:49] | so we can bring Ryker back with the others. | 才能让莱克和其他人重生 |
[13:51] | I’ll handle it. | 交给我吧 |
[13:52] | You’ve got enough on your plate. | 你已经够忙的了 |
[13:55] | Get the body out of here, | 把尸体清出去 |
[13:56] | and clean up this mess. | 把这里打扫干净 |
[14:02] | I’ll get Priya to help me. | 我会让普里雅帮我 |
[14:04] | Lord knows she’ll be motivated to save her son. | 要救她儿子 她肯定干劲十足 |
[14:07] | Good. Bring the drive to the lab when you get it. | 很好 拿到驱动后就带回实验室 |
[14:10] | I’ll start the other resurrections. | 我会开始其他人的复活 |
[14:13] | You will take guards. | 你来站岗 |
[14:30] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[14:30] | Flame booted me again. | 火种又让我重启了 |
[14:32] | It’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[14:33] | It’s almost like the AI is protecting Sheidheda. | 就好像人工智能在保护影赫达一样 |
[14:37] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[14:48] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[14:53] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:54] | These are the hosts. | 这些是宿主 |
[15:05] | You defied me. | 你违抗了我 |
[15:07] | I got you your doses. | 我给了你要的骨髓 |
[15:10] | What difference does it make who they came from? | 从谁身上抽的重要吗 |
[15:18] | You’re right. It doesn’t. | 你说得对 不重要 |
[15:21] | Get these people out of the lab. | 把这些人带出实验室 |
[15:23] | I have work to do. | 我还有活要干 |
[15:37] | Sector D is all clear. | D区安全 |
[15:40] | You’re free to head back to sanctum with the Primes. | 你可以跟荣耀之族一起回圣所 |
[15:42] | I thought I was gonna miss the namings. | 我还以为要错过那些命名了 |
[15:44] | Check sector H when we get back. | 回去路上检查下H区 |
[15:46] | We can’t take any chances today. | 今天不能再冒险了 |
[15:49] | Naming day? | 命名日吗 |
[15:51] | They said “Namings.” Plural. | 他们说了”那些命名” 复数 |
[16:02] | Gabriel? | 加布里埃 |
[16:10] | Crazy suiciders. | 疯狂的自杀分子 |
[16:17] | Gabriel, what the hell are you doing? | 加布里埃 你在干什么 |
[16:18] | – Gabriel? – You said “Namings.” | -加布里埃 -你说了”那些命名” |
[16:20] | How many? Who’s coming back? | 有多少 谁要复活 |
[16:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:23] | All of them, I think. | 我觉得是所有人 |
[16:29] | I can’t have Russell murder more innocent people. | 我不能让拉塞尔谋杀更多无辜者了 |
[16:31] | I know it’s hard but we have to stick to the plan! | 我知道这很难 但我们得按计划来 |
[16:33] | Clarke gets the shield down | 克拉克放下护盾 |
[16:35] | and we use the toxin as a distraction to save our people. | 我们用毒素作掩护 救我们的人 |
[16:38] | Yeah, well, I have a new plan: | 行吧 但我有新计划 |
[16:40] | use our distraction to stop naming day. | 用我们的掩护阻止命名日 |
[16:44] | Look, I’m sorry, but unlike you, | 听着 很抱歉 但我和你不一样 |
[16:46] | I can’t sacrifice the few to save the many. | 我做不到牺牲少数人去救大家 |
[17:08] | What is taking so long? | 怎么这么慢 |
[17:10] | Should’ve been delivered to the palace already. | 现在应该送到宫殿了 |
[17:14] | Oh, my favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[17:17] | Are you sure you don’t want a jo berry pie? | 你确定不来份乔莓派吗 |
[17:23] | I hate jo berry pie. | 我不喜欢乔莓派 |
[17:26] | It was Delilah’s favorite. | 那是黛利拉的最爱 |
[17:28] | Try these, fresh out of the oven. | 试试这些 刚出炉 |
[17:33] | You’ve done Delilah proud. | 你让黛利拉感到很骄傲 |
[17:40] | – Priya. – There you are. | -普里雅 -你来了 |
[17:42] | I’ve been looking all over. | 我在到处找你 |
[17:43] | Josie. I heard you had quite the adventure. | 小约 听说你经历了不少事 |
[17:45] | You have no idea, and I’ll tell you all about it, | 你根本想不到 我会都告诉你 |
[17:48] | But first I need your help with something in the machine shop. | 但首先我需要你在机械车间帮我点忙 |
[17:50] | What did Ryker do now? | 莱克这次又干什么了 |
[17:51] | More like what didn’t he do. | 是他没干什么 |
[17:53] | Dad asked him to wipe one of the prisoners, | 爸爸让他抹去其中一个囚犯 |
[17:54] | but he’s completely lost his nerve. | 但他完全吓破了胆 |
[17:56] | It’s embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[17:57] | He’s never wanted to face the reality of our situation. | 他从不想面对我们的真实处境 |
[18:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:03] | We can’t let them leave. | 我们不能让她们离开 |
[18:18] | Josephine, come on. | 约瑟芬 快来 |
[18:28] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:29] | Ryker didn’t lose his nerve, | 莱克没有吓破了胆 |
[18:30] | he lost his life. | 他丢了命 |
[18:35] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[18:41] | Have you seen Madi? | 你看见麦迪了吗 |
[18:44] | How–how are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[18:46] | Look, I’ll explain later. | 我晚点解释 |
[18:48] | First we need to lower the shield. | 首先我们要降下护盾 |
[18:51] | Bellamy’s out there. | 贝拉米在外面 |
[18:53] | With the cavalry. | 带着骑兵 |
[18:55] | I’ll get Priya to help me take down the reactor, | 我会让普里雅帮我摧毁反应堆 |
[18:57] | and then we go after Madi. | 然后我们去找麦迪 |
[19:14] | They keep the bones of all their hosts like trophies. | 他们像奖杯一般保留着宿主的尸骨 |
[19:19] | They’re serial killers in royal robes and we’re helping them. | 他们是身披皇室外衣的连环杀手 而我们是帮凶 |
[19:31] | I helped them create a host for Marcus. | 我帮他们造了一个马库斯的宿主 |
[19:36] | It wasn’t worth it. | 根本不值得 |
[19:39] | You asked me that on the ship. | 你在飞船上问我 |
[19:41] | I thought was. I couldn’t see past getting Marcus back. | 我当时以为值得 我一心只想让马库斯重生 |
[19:45] | I couldn’t see that you were right. | 没有意识到你是对的 |
[19:48] | And then I got Clarke back. | 然后我的克拉克回来了 |
[19:55] | I was focusing on what I lost and not what I have. | 我太关注失去的 却没注意到我拥有的 |
[20:01] | I don’t want to do that anymore. | 我不会再这样了 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry for all of it. | 我为这一切感到抱歉 |
[20:09] | For the drugs. For disappointing you. Truly. | 为我的毒瘾 为我让你失望 真的 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry for… | 我也很抱歉 |
[20:21] | how things have been between us. | 为我们之间发生的一切 |
[20:27] | It wasn’t always fair how I judged you. | 我对你的看法有失偏颇 |
[20:31] | You’re human. | 你是个人 |
[20:34] | And sometimes, being a human sucks. | 有时候 人是很可悲的 |
[20:37] | I deserve to be judged for what I did to you. | 就我对你的所作所为我理应受罚 |
[20:41] | And I will never hurt you that way again. | 而且我永远不会再那样伤害你 |
[20:45] | I may not be your mother, | 也许我不算是你母亲 |
[20:46] | but you are my family, Raven. | 但你绝对算我的亲人 雷文 |
[20:59] | May I present our fourth and fifth miracles of the day. | 请允许我介绍今天的第四和第五位奇迹 |
[21:02] | Welcome back Daniel Prime | 欢迎荣耀丹尼尔 |
[21:04] | and Kaylee Prime. | 和荣耀凯莉的复活 |
[21:06] | Hallowed be their names. | 愿他们的名为圣 |
[21:07] | Hallowed be their names. | 愿他们的名为圣 |
[21:15] | I know how afraid you are. | 我知道你有多害怕 |
[21:18] | But betraying your friends is not the answer. | 但背叛朋友并不是答案 |
[21:22] | Believe it or not, this is good for you, too. | 不管你信不信 这对你也有好处 |
[21:25] | I think you two should get changed for the ceremony. | 我想你们应该换上仪式的服装了 |
[21:28] | Guards will show you to your suites. | 守卫会带你们去房间 |
[21:32] | Abby… can I get your help with something? | 艾比 能请你帮我个忙吗 |
[21:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:44] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[21:47] | You’ve only resurrected 5 Primes, | 你只复活了五个人 |
[21:50] | but I gave you 6 doses. | 但我给了你6支剂量 |
[21:55] | We have all the hosts we need. | 我们的宿主足够 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry it has to be this way, Abby, | 抱歉只能这样 艾比 |
[22:00] | But I took your daughter. | 但我夺走了你女儿 |
[22:03] | As you said, you would never be able to get past that. | 如你所说 你是不会放下此事的 |
[22:06] | I know I wouldn’t. | 如果是我也不会 |
[22:08] | No, leave her alone! | 不 放开她 |
[22:09] | Raven, stop! | 雷文 不要 |
[22:10] | They’ll kill you! Don’t! | 他们会杀了你的 不要 |
[22:12] | Don’t do this! | 不要这样 |
[22:14] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[22:17] | No! | 不 |
[23:31] | At the sun’s set, | 日落之时 |
[23:33] | please join us on the palace level | 请和我们一同在宫殿平台上 |
[23:35] | to bear witness to the miracle of sanctum. | 见证圣所的奇迹 |
[24:10] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[24:12] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[24:13] | – Guards, surround him now! – On your knees! | -守卫 马上围住他 -跪下 |
[24:18] | Eat dirt! | 吃土去吧 |
[24:20] | Get him out of here before the crowd arrives for the naming. | 在大家参加命名仪式前快带他离开 |
[24:23] | Take him to Russell Prime. | 带他去见荣耀拉塞尔 |
[24:30] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[24:53] | Gabriel. | 加布里埃 |
[24:55] | Hello, Russell. | 你好 拉塞尔 |
[24:56] | 70 years in the wilderness, | 流浪了七十年 |
[24:57] | and today, you just waltz right in. | 今天就这么堂而皇之地进来了 |
[25:03] | I suppose you’re here to kill me. | 我想你是来杀我的吧 |
[25:06] | It’s never been about that. | 那从来都不是我的目的 |
[25:08] | I’m here to stop the killing. | 我是来阻止杀戮的 |
[25:11] | Please. Just cancel the namings. | 求你 取消命名仪式 |
[25:16] | You don’t have to keep doing this. | 你不必继续这样下去的 |
[25:18] | Surely by now, you can see that | 现在你肯定也看出来了 |
[25:19] | without death, life is meaningless. | 没有死亡 生命也毫无意义 |
[25:22] | Save your philosophy lessons, Dr. Santiago. | 哲学课你就省省吧 桑迪亚哥博士 |
[25:25] | You’re too late. | 你来晚了 |
[25:26] | The resurrections are done. | 复活已经完成 |
[25:29] | The hosts were honored to become one with their primes. | 宿主能成为荣耀之族的一员都很荣幸 |
[25:34] | Most of them, anyway. | 至少大多人是如此 |
[25:37] | Only because we lied to them. | 那只是因为我们骗了他们 |
[25:39] | That’s over now. | 到此为止了 |
[25:41] | I saw the graffiti on my way in. | 来的路上我看到了那涂鸦 |
[25:43] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题而已 |
[25:46] | There is nothing more powerful than the truth. | 没什么比真相更有力 |
[25:48] | You’re wrong. Faith is. | 你错了 信仰就有 |
[25:53] | When their gods return en masse, | 当神全体重临 |
[25:54] | they’ll get back in line, | 他们也将重新就范 |
[25:56] | and those who don’t, well, | 那些不肯的人 |
[25:59] | there’s always the adjustment protocol. | 我们还有调整预案去对付 |
[26:01] | Your answer to murder is more murder. | 你解决杀戮的办法就是更多杀戮吗 |
[26:05] | Says the old man in the young body. | 抢了年轻人身体的老人家 你还好意思说 |
[26:08] | Dr. Gabriel Santiago the what? | 桑迪亚哥博士几世来着 |
[26:11] | The fifth or sixth of his line? | 第五世还是第六世了 |
[26:12] | I didn’t want this. I was ready to die. | 这并不是我想要的 我本来准备好去死了 |
[26:16] | So die. | 那就去死吧 |
[26:19] | Russell, this body, this man, | 拉塞尔 这躯体 这个人 |
[26:23] | he was someone’s son, | 他也曾为人子 |
[26:26] | someone’s brother, | 为人兄 |
[26:27] | and he was killed for me. | 却为我而死 |
[26:33] | All the man who conquered death wants is to die. | 那征服死亡之人 唯一的愿望竟是离开人世 |
[26:37] | Tonight, you’ll get your wish. | 今夜你的愿望就将实现 |
[26:41] | Attention. Red sun toxin detected. | 注意 检测到红日毒素 |
[26:44] | Make your way to your assigned location. | 请立刻前往指定地点 |
[26:46] | My itinerary didn’t mention that. | 我的日程里好像没这一项啊 |
[26:48] | Attention… | 注意 |
[26:49] | The red sun alarm on the day you return. | 你归来的日子里出现红日警报 |
[26:52] | Your assigned location for evactuation. | 请立刻前往撤离制定地点 |
[26:54] | And without an eclipse, no less. | 而且居然并没有出现日食 |
[26:57] | You forget I know how to manipulate the red sun toxin, too. | 你忘了我也知道怎么控制红日毒素 |
[27:10] | It’s too soon. We have to get that shield down. Wake her up. | 太早了 我们必须关掉防护护盾 叫醒她 |
[27:13] | Priya. Priya. | 普里雅 普里雅 |
[27:16] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[27:22] | Damn it, Gabriel. | 该死的 加布里埃 |
[27:25] | I may not be able to stop these resurrections, | 虽然我可能无法阻止他们的复活 |
[27:28] | but I can make sure they’re the last | 但我至少可以保证他们到此为止 |
[27:30] | by destroying the mind drives, | 我要毁掉意识驱动 |
[27:32] | starting with yours. | 就从你的开始 |
[27:36] | We’ll make this very simple. | 这件事很简单 |
[27:38] | Take down the reactor and you get Ryker back. | 毁掉反应堆 就把莱克还给你 |
[27:41] | If you don’t… | 要是你不肯 |
[27:48] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[27:53] | No, wait! | 别 等等 |
[27:58] | If you want my drive, | 如果你想要我的驱动 |
[28:00] | You’re going to have to shoot me. | 你得向我开枪 |
[28:02] | In a few seconds, | 几秒钟之内 |
[28:03] | the guards are going to evacuate us to Ryker’s keep. | 守卫就会带我们撤退到莱克的据点 |
[28:06] | You have enough bullets to kill them, too. | 你有足够的子弹杀光他们 |
[28:08] | The question is, will you? | 问题是 你会这么做吗 |
[28:13] | Sir, we need to evacuate. | 长官 我们该撤退了 |
[28:15] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[28:15] | Get out right now. | 立刻出去 |
[28:17] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[28:18] | Let him kill me. | 让他杀了我 |
[28:20] | Then open fire and get my wife. | 之后再开火 然后去找我的妻子 |
[28:23] | She’ll know what to do. | 她会知道该怎么办 |
[28:38] | You never had the stomach to be a god. | 你从没有成为神的野心 |
[28:43] | I am sorry, my friend. | 对不起 我的朋友 |
[28:48] | Tie him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[28:49] | Gather the rest of the primes. | 聚集剩下的荣耀之族 |
[28:51] | Turn off that damn alarm! | 把警报关了 |
[28:57] | My children, calm yourselves. Calm. | 我的子民们 冷静下来 冷静 |
[29:00] | There is no eclipse. | 没有日食 |
[29:02] | The namings will go on as planned. | 命名日按原计划进行 |
[29:05] | All of your gods will return tonight. | 你们的神都将在今晚回归 |
[29:08] | And I have more good news. | 我还有个好消息 |
[29:10] | The demon Gabriel has been captured. | 恶魔加布里埃已被抓获 |
[29:15] | Tonight, we will vanquish his evil once and for all. | 今晚 我们将彻底了结他的罪恶 |
[29:20] | And usher in a new era of wonder. | 开创奇迹的新时代 |
[29:23] | For the glory and grace of sanctum. | 为了圣所的荣耀与恩典 |
[29:26] | For the glory and grace of sanctum. | 为了圣所的荣耀与恩典 |
[29:47] | Daniel, Kaylee, meet your new old friends. | 丹尼尔 凯莉 见见你们的老朋友 |
[29:51] | This is Caleb and Jasmine, and this is Miranda. | 这位是迦勒和雅斯敏 这位是米兰达 |
[29:57] | They’re brother and sister. | 他们可是兄妹 |
[29:58] | You know that, right? | 你们知道 对吧 |
[30:03] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[30:04] | Did you even hesitate to betray your friends? | 你背叛自己朋友的时候犹豫了吗 |
[30:08] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[30:09] | In a century or two, | 过上一两个世纪 |
[30:10] | you won’t even remember these petty concerns. | 你们就不会记得这种小事了 |
[30:13] | And to forget, | 要想忘记 |
[30:14] | all you have to do is give up your soul. | 你只需要出卖你的灵魂 |
[30:29] | The shield. | 护盾 |
[30:34] | Told you she’d do it. | 我说过她会做到的 |
[30:41] | Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[30:42] | Death to primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[30:45] | Death to primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[30:48] | Death! | 必死 |
[31:08] | What took you so long? | 你怎么花了这么久 |
[31:16] | I hate to cut the moment short, | 我不想打断你们 |
[31:18] | but Russell told the people that it was a false alarm. | 但拉塞尔告诉人们警报是假的 |
[31:20] | They’re not evacuating. | 他们没有撤离 |
[31:21] | We have no distraction. | 我们没有了掩护 |
[31:23] | The rest of our friends are still in trouble, | 我们其余的朋友们还有危险 |
[31:25] | and we don’t have the people to fight our way through. | 我们的人手不足以杀出一条血路 |
[31:27] | We’re not here to fight. | 我们不是来战斗的 |
[31:28] | We’re here to liberate. | 我们是来解放的 |
[31:29] | Bellamy’s right, | 贝拉米说得对 |
[31:31] | and the only weapon we need for that is truth. | 我们需要的唯一武器就是真相 |
[31:33] | You sound like Gabriel. | 你这话听上去很像加布里埃 |
[31:35] | Where is Gabriel? | 加布里埃呢 |
[31:37] | And why did he set off the alarm so soon? | 他为什么这么早就触发了警报 |
[31:41] | They won’t believe us just because we tell them the truth. | 仅仅是说出真相 还不足以让他们相信我们 |
[31:44] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[31:45] | I’m thinking Ryker helped us start this. | 我在想 莱克帮我们挑起了这一切 |
[31:49] | His mother will finish it. | 他的母亲会来帮我们完成 |
[31:59] | They think I’m Josephine, | 他们以为我是约瑟芬 |
[32:01] | so it can’t be me. | 所以不能是我 |
[32:24] | We’ve got movement up the far stairs. | 远处的楼梯上有情况 |
[32:32] | – Priya Prime! – Don’t shoot! | -荣耀普里雅 -别开枪 |
[32:38] | The power is out, the shield is down, | 电源断了 护盾关闭了 |
[32:40] | but we are not here to fight. | 但我们不是来战斗的 |
[32:42] | I have something to tell you that will be hard to hear, | 我有事想告诉你们 你们可能不愿意接受 |
[32:45] | but it’s the truth. | 但这是真相 |
[32:48] | The primes told you that we’re your enemy. | 荣耀之族告诉过你们 我们是你们的敌人 |
[32:52] | They lied. | 他们骗人 |
[32:53] | They lied about everything. | 这一切都是他们的谎言 |
[32:56] | They’re not gods. | 他们不是神 |
[32:58] | They don’t become one with their hosts. | 他们不会和宿主结为一体 |
[33:01] | They kill them. | 他们杀了宿主 |
[33:04] | They steal your bodies So they can live forever. | 偷取你们的身体 好让他们永世长存 |
[33:10] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[33:21] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[33:26] | We’re not divine. | 我们并非是神 |
[33:29] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[33:31] | We survive because we have technology. | 我们能活着 是因为我们掌握科技 |
[33:35] | But we need your bodies to do it. | 但我们需要你们的身体来实现 |
[33:40] | Delilah’s not one with me. | 黛利拉没有和我结为一体 |
[33:43] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[33:45] | Killed so that I could return. | 她被杀掉 这样我才能复活 |
[33:49] | It’s all a lie. | 这一切都是谎言 |
[33:57] | All lies. | 都是谎言 |
[33:59] | Liars! | 骗子 |
[34:04] | I am disappointed in you, Priya. | 我对你很失望 普里雅 |
[34:09] | I’m disappointed in all of you. | 我对你们所有人都很失望 |
[34:14] | According to our adjustment protocol… | 根据我们的调整预案 |
[34:19] | Nonbelievers must be purified! | 失信者必将被净化 |
[34:29] | I feel it! | 我感受到了 |
[34:31] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们都会死 |
[34:33] | Everybody, antitoxin, now. | 大家 快用解药 |
[34:36] | Breathe deeply. You’re good for two hours. | 深吸一口气 两小时之内会没事 |
[34:40] | Unlock the processing room for the adjusters. | 打开调解人的加工室 |
[34:44] | Tell them to use it all. | 让他们都上 |
[34:46] | Move the prisoners from the lab to the great hall. | 把囚犯从实验室转移到大礼堂 |
[34:49] | Disbelievers! | 无信仰者 |
[34:53] | Where the hell is Priya? | 普里雅去哪了 |
[34:54] | The toxin separated us. | 毒素把我们分开了 |
[34:55] | The crowd got between us. | 人群阻碍了我们 |
[34:59] | Die, nonbeliever! | 去死吧 无信仰者 |
[35:07] | Help them, please, for Delilah. | 求你们帮帮他们 为了黛利拉 |
[35:10] | Murderer! | 杀人凶手 |
[35:24] | All of you, get back! | 所有人都退后 |
[35:26] | I will kill you all! | 我会把你们都杀了 |
[35:30] | No. | 不 |
[35:32] | Jax? | 贾克斯 |
[35:34] | Jax! | 贾克斯 |
[35:36] | You can’t. | 你不能去 |
[35:37] | I do not take orders from you anymore! | 我已经不再听命于你了 |
[35:39] | Miller, she’s right. | 米勒 她说得对 |
[35:41] | You’ll never make it past the guards. | 你不可能闯过那些守卫的 |
[35:43] | No, but I can. | 对 但我可以 |
[35:46] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[35:47] | – Gaia – They’ll think I am Josephine’s guard. | -盖娅 -他们会把我当作约瑟芬的守卫 |
[35:50] | It’s Madi. I’m going. | 那是麦迪 我要去 |
[35:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[35:53] | Miller, stay here and protect the others. | 米勒 留在这保护其他人 |
[35:55] | I’ll get him back. Trust me. | 我会把他救回来的 相信我 |
[35:58] | Blasphemers. | 亵渎者 |
[36:00] | Uh, guys? | 各位 |
[36:02] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[36:03] | Kill the invaders! | 杀死入侵者 |
[36:07] | – Go. – What will you do? | -快走 -你怎么办 |
[36:08] | Look, I’m still working on that part. Just go! | 我还在想办法 快走 |
[36:11] | Miller, weapons down. We don’t want to kill them, ok? | 米勒 放下武器 我们不想杀他们 |
[36:14] | They want to kill us. | 他们想杀我们 |
[36:15] | Move in! | 前进 |
[36:17] | If we start fighting, it will turn into a bloodbath. | 如果一旦开打 就会变成一场大屠杀 |
[36:20] | We need to take cover and wait it out. | 我们需要找地方躲起来等暴乱过去 |
[36:21] | Follow me! | 跟我走 |
[37:08] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:10] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[37:11] | I was looking for Priya. | 我去找普里雅了 |
[37:13] | But then I was blocked by a bunch of Gabriel’s lunatic children. | 之后我就被加布里埃之子的疯子们关了起来 |
[37:16] | She’s dead, by the way. | 对了 她死了 |
[37:18] | What the hell is going on? | 这是在干什么 |
[37:20] | We’re leaving Sanctum until it’s purified. | 在圣所被净化之前 我们要离开这里 |
[37:44] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[37:47] | Your mother murdered her mother. | 你母亲杀了她母亲 |
[37:50] | Ironic, don’t you think? | 是不是很讽刺 |
[37:53] | Don’t you speak to me. | 你不准跟我说话 |
[37:58] | How could I have ever loved such a traitor? | 我之前怎么爱了这样一个叛徒 |
[38:09] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[38:12] | At least you have closure. | 至少你已经释怀了 |
[38:15] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[38:17] | Now that we’re all accounted for, | 现在我们都到齐了 |
[38:18] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[38:19] | Have you all taken the antitoxin? | 你们都服用抗毒素了吗 |
[38:20] | Go? Where? | 走 去哪 |
[38:22] | To space, of course. | 当然是去太空 |
[38:24] | Sanctum has lost us. | 圣所留不住我们了 |
[38:26] | For now, anyway. | 至少目前是这样 |
[38:27] | We have no pilot. Priya’s dead. | 我们没有飞行员 普里雅死了 |
[38:31] | Maybe if you didn’t kill the Lees. | 要是你没把李家族的人杀了还行 |
[38:36] | That won’t be a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[38:38] | We don’t need the Lees, do we, Raven? | 我们不需要李家族的人 是吧 雷文 |
[38:41] | Go float yourself, murderer. | 去死吧 凶手 |
[38:54] | How about now? | 那现在呢 |
[38:58] | You have 3 seconds. | 你有三秒钟考虑 |
[39:01] | 1 2 1…2… | |
[39:04] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:05] | Good choice. | 明智的选择 |
[39:08] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[39:10] | Guards, take the prisoners. | 守卫 把囚犯带走 |
[39:11] | Yes,sir. | 遵命 |
[39:11] | We’re using the tunnel,but be prepared for anything. | 我们走通道 但要做好一切准备 |
[39:23] | Good-bye, old friend. Sanctum is yours, | 再见 老朋友 圣所是你的了 |
[39:26] | though I suspect you won’t last very long. | 不过我估计你也活不了多久了 |
[39:37] | You’re not coming? | 你们不来吗 |
[39:41] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[39:43] | All she did was help and you killed her. | 她一直都在帮忙 你却杀了她 |
[39:49] | We’re staying. | 我们要留下来 |
[39:52] | We’re gonna save our people. | 我们要救我们的同伴 |
[39:58] | I’m proud of you, Murphy. | 我为你骄傲 墨菲 |
[40:06] | Just so you know, | 告诉你一声 |
[40:07] | Josephine called me “John.” | 约瑟芬叫我”约翰” |
[40:15] | Josie, Daniel, Kaylee, is there a problem? | 小约 丹尼尔 凯莉 有问题吗 |
[40:20] | They changed their minds. Cowards. | 他们改变主意了 懦夫 |
[40:24] | The mind drive is a terrible thing to waste. | 意识驱动真是浪费得可惜了 |
[40:28] | Josie, bring your guards and let’s go. | 小约 带上守卫出发吧 |
[40:32] | Guards, move out. | 守卫 我们走 |
[40:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:39] | She’s one of them. | 她是他们的人 |
[40:41] | Throw her to the wolves. | 把她丢出去 |
[40:43] | No. | 不 |
[40:48] | I saw her in Clarke’s mind. | 我在克拉克的意识里看到了她 |
[40:50] | Threatening the child may work on Raven, | 拿小孩作威胁可能对雷文有用 |
[40:52] | but if I’m right, we need her to get on that ship. | 但如果我是对的 我们需要她才能登上飞船 |
[41:14] | Transport ship is secure. | 运输船安全 |
[41:16] | Airlock engaged. Airlock secure. | 气闸舱启用 气闸舱安全 |