时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It is announced that a peace treaty | 我宣布俄国与法国皇帝 |
[00:02] | has been ratified with the Emperor of France, | 已签订和平条约 |
[00:05] | who will now be our gallant ally | 法国现在是我们可敬的同盟 |
[00:08] | It’ll come to war again. | 战争还会爆发 |
[00:10] | I am in love with Sonya and I want us to be married. | 我爱上索尼娅了 我想娶她 |
[00:13] | You had better know that I can never | 那你最好明白我绝不会 |
[00:15] | recognise that intriguer as my daughter! | 认那个害人精为儿媳 |
[00:18] | My father made it a condition of his consent | 我父亲虽然准许了 但他要求 |
[00:20] | that the marriage not take place for a year. | 我们必须一年之后再结婚 |
[00:22] | I’ll wait. | 我会等你的 |
[00:23] | – You’re so lovely. – You mustn’t say that! | -你真可爱 -你不能这么说 |
[00:26] | Why ever not? | 为什么不 |
[00:28] | Will you tell Prince Andrei when he comes | 安德烈公爵回来之时您可否转告他 |
[00:31] | that our engagement is at an end | 婚约已经解除 |
[00:32] | and I cannot be his wife. | 我无缘做他的妻子 |
[00:34] | He loves me, Sonya! | 他爱我 索尼娅 |
[00:36] | I’d do anything. I’d run away with him! | 我愿意做任何事 我甚至愿意跟他私奔 |
[00:39] | You’re to come with us, sir. | 跟我们走 先生 |
[00:41] | We’ve been betrayed! | 有人告密 |
[00:43] | No! | 不 |
[00:44] | I will go to him, wherever he is! | 我要去找他 找到天涯海角 |
[00:46] | He’s a married man. He has a wife in Poland! | 他已婚 他有个妻子在波兰 |
[01:56] | Andrei, I’m so sorry about this. | 安德烈 我很抱歉 |
[01:59] | Yes, well… | 没事 |
[02:01] | just to confirm, I have received a refusal from Countess Rostova, | 告诉你吧 我收到了罗斯托夫伯爵小姐的绝情信 |
[02:05] | and rumours have reached me about an intrigue | 我也听到传言说 |
[02:07] | with your brother-in-law. Is that correct? | 是你妻子的弟弟插了一脚 对吗 |
[02:08] | Yes, but that’s all over. Anatole has left Moscow. | 对 都结束了 阿纳托已离开莫斯科 |
[02:11] | Well, it makes no difference. | 那也于事无补 |
[02:13] | When you see Countess Rostova, | 等你见到罗斯托夫伯爵小姐 |
[02:14] | tell her that she was and is completely free, | 麻烦告诉她 至始至终她都完全是自由身 |
[02:16] | and I wish her no ill. | 我不怪她 |
[02:18] | Is that all? | 就这样了吗 |
[02:21] | Look here, I’m sure it was a moment of madness, | 听着 我肯定那只是一时冲动 |
[02:23] | and she regrets it bitterly. | 而她也非常后悔 |
[02:26] | She loves you, I’m sure of it, and you love her. | 她爱你 我肯定 你也爱她 |
[02:30] | Remember when you came to me and told me | 还记得你跑来告诉我 |
[02:32] | how madly you were in love with her? | 你有多疯狂地爱着她 |
[02:38] | I know you believe a fallen woman should be forgiven, Pierre, | 我知道你认为应该原谅失信的女人 皮埃尔 |
[02:41] | and I admire you for it. | 这点我很佩服你 |
[02:43] | But I’m a different sort of man. | 可我和你不同 |
[02:45] | I cannot forgive, and I will not. | 我无法原谅 今后也不会 |
[02:51] | Here are her letters, and her portrait. | 这是她的信和她的画像 |
[02:52] | I would be grateful if you would return them to her. | 你若能帮我还给她 我会很感激 |
[02:55] | Andrei, think how she must be suffering. | 安德烈 你都不想想她有多痛苦 |
[02:59] | Will you do as I ask? | 你会帮我吗 |
[03:03] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[03:06] | Then take them. | 那就拿好这些 |
[03:09] | And if we are to remain friends, | 你若还当我是你朋友 |
[03:10] | I ask you never to speak to me about this again. | 那就请你永远别再在我面前提这事 |
[03:14] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[03:53] | You’re not well. | 你看上去不太好 |
[03:55] | I wish I were dead. | 真希望自己死了 |
[03:56] | No… | 不… |
[03:58] | No, no, don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[04:06] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[04:09] | Only that you are free, have always been free, | 只说你自由了 至始至终都是自由的 |
[04:12] | and he bears you no ill will. | 他希望你一切都好 |
[04:15] | Yes, that’s like him. | 是啊 像他的作风 |
[04:19] | I know it’s all over. | 我知道一切都完了 |
[04:22] | And I’m tormented by the wrong I’ve done him. | 而现在我正在自食恶果 |
[04:27] | But will you…? | 但你可不可以 |
[04:35] | Will you ask him if he can forgive me? | 可不可以问他能不能原谅我 |
[04:39] | Of course I will. | 我当然可以 |
[04:40] | But, Natasha… | 可是 娜塔莎… |
[04:42] | what happened? How did it come about? | 发生了什么 怎么会成这样 |
[04:46] | Did you…? Did you love that scoundrel? | 你…你爱上了那个混蛋吗 |
[04:49] | Don’t call him that! | 别那么叫他 |
[04:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:53] | I don’t know anything any more. | 我什么也不知道了 |
[04:56] | I’m so unhappy. | 我一点都不开心 |
[04:59] | I’ve spoilt everything, haven’t I? | 我把一切都毁了 不是吗 |
[05:03] | Don’t try to talk about it now. | 现在先别说这些 |
[05:06] | Later, when your soul is clear, | 等你自己想通了再说 |
[05:09] | remember, I’m always your friend. | 记住 我永远是你的朋友 |
[05:11] | If you need help, or advice, | 你如果需要帮助 或建议 |
[05:13] | or just to pour your soul out, | 或需要理清头绪 |
[05:15] | remember me, dear Natasha. | 记得还有我 亲爱的娜塔莎 |
[05:18] | Don’t talk to me like that. | 别那么对我说 |
[05:21] | I don’t deserve it. | 我不配 |
[05:24] | I’m ruined, aren’t I? | 我完了 是不是 |
[05:25] | No – for God’s sake, no. Listen. | 不 看在老天的分上 听好 |
[05:29] | If I were not married myself, and a better man than I am – | 如果我没结婚 如果我比现在更优秀 |
[05:31] | I mean, worthy of you – | 优秀得配得上你 |
[05:34] | I would go down on my knees this minute | 我这时就单膝跪地 |
[05:36] | and ask for your hand and your love. | 乞求你的手 得到你的爱 |
[05:45] | Pierre… | 皮埃尔… |
[06:24] | Courage, mademoiselle. | 勇敢些 小姐 |
[06:28] | Oh, Ilya, when shall we have our Natasha back? | 伊利亚 娜塔莎什么时候能恢复 |
[06:32] | The doctor says she’s making good progress, physically. | 医生说她身体恢复的不错 |
[06:35] | It’s as if the spirit were gone from her. | 她像丢了魂一样 |
[06:37] | She doesn’t want to read, or talk, or sing… | 她不想读书 交谈 唱歌… |
[06:40] | Pierre seems to bring her a little comfort. | 皮埃尔似乎给了她一丝安慰 |
[06:42] | We should never have let her engage herself | 我们就不应该让她 |
[06:44] | to that cold-hearted man! | 和那个冷血的人订婚 |
[06:47] | To gain her affections and then leave her alone for a year – | 得到她的爱慕之后就冷落她一年 |
[06:51] | almost as if he wanted her to betray him! | 简直就像是想让她背叛他一样 |
[06:57] | Oh, Ilya… | 伊利亚… |
[07:00] | Where’s our lovely girl gone? | 我们那可爱的姑娘哪去了 |
[07:22] | Oh, God, in your mercy, forgive me, | 上帝啊 以你的仁慈 宽恕我 |
[07:25] | and show me the way to lead a better life. | 请给我指明通往更好的生活的道路 |
[07:32] | Vive l’Empereur! | 皇帝万岁 |
[07:35] | Vive l’Empereur! | 皇帝万岁 |
[07:45] | Across the river, Russia. | 渡过河就是俄国 |
[07:50] | The time has come, gentlemen. | 时机已经到来 先生们 |
[07:53] | Sound the advance. | 吹前进号 |
[08:00] | This breach of our treaty cannot and will not be endured. | 我们不能也不会容忍违反条约 |
[08:04] | Hear, hear! | 说得好 |
[08:06] | I will not make peace with that man | 除非他把所有将士 |
[08:08] | unless he withdraws every one of his soldiers from Russian soil! | 都撤离俄国领土 否则我不会和他讲和 |
[08:14] | Drubetskoy. | 德鲁别茨科伊 |
[08:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:23] | I appoint you to take my message to Napoleon. | 我派你把我的字条交给拿破仑 |
[08:35] | Make sure he understands. | 确保他明白 |
[08:37] | Not one single French soldier to remain on Russian soil. | 在俄国领土上一个法军士兵都不许留 |
[08:41] | Now, go – and may God be with you. | 快去吧 愿上帝与你同在 |
[09:08] | Wait here, sir. | 在这儿等着 先生 |
[09:23] | Monsieur Drubetskoy. | 德鲁别茨科伊先生 |
[09:24] | – Sire, the Emperor… – You are very young. | -先生 沙皇… -你很年轻 |
[09:30] | I do not want war | 我不希望战争 |
[09:32] | and I never wanted it. | 从来都没希望过 |
[09:34] | Your master has brought it all upon himself. | 都是你的主子自找的 |
[09:38] | He could have had Moldavia and Wallachia. | 他本可以拿下摩尔达维亚和瓦拉几亚 |
[09:41] | Let him bear the consequences. | 让他承受后果吧 |
[09:44] | Your generals have no stomach for a fight. | 你们将领不愿打仗 |
[09:47] | – On…on the contrary, Your Majesty… – Don’t argue with me. | -正相反 陛下… -别跟我争 |
[09:50] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[09:53] | I know the state of your miserable army. | 我知道你们军队的惨状 |
[09:56] | You have 200,000 men. I have three times that. | 你有二十万军队 我的军队是你的三倍 |
[09:58] | Sire, if you are prepared to withdraw your troops beyond the Neman, | 先生 如果你把军队撤到涅曼河之外 |
[10:02] | then the Emperor will negotiate. | 沙皇就会谈判 |
[10:06] | C’est trop tard, mon petit. | 为时已晚 小家伙 |
[10:08] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[10:10] | I’m going to take your country. | 我要攻下你的国家 |
[10:12] | But it’s all right. | 不过没关系 |
[10:14] | It’s not your fault. | 错不在你 |
[10:17] | Tell your master he’ll receive my letter. | 告诉你的主子 他会收到我的信 |
[10:25] | It’s considered a great honour, monsieur, | 被皇帝扯耳朵 先生 |
[10:28] | to have one’s ear pulled by the Emperor. | 是非常荣幸的事情 |
[10:31] | Oh, right… | 是吗… |
[10:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:43] | Well, we’re at war again. | 我们又在打仗了 |
[10:46] | Napoleon’s crossed the Neman and he’s advancing towards Smolensk. | 拿破仑渡过涅曼河 正向斯摩棱斯克进军 |
[10:50] | – Ilya! – Don’t fret, my dear, | -伊利亚 -别担心 亲爱的 |
[10:52] | he’ll be driven back before he gets anywhere near Moscow. | 他在接近莫斯科之前肯定会被赶回去的 |
[10:55] | But Nikolai… | 但尼古拉… |
[10:57] | Nikolai’s a seasoned officer now. | 尼古拉现在是个有经验的军官了 |
[10:58] | He knows how to look after himself. | 他知道怎么照顾自己 |
[11:01] | All we can do is hope and pray. | 我们只能希望和祈祷 |
[11:03] | – Papa, let me enlist! – Absolutely not! | -爸爸 让我入伍吧 -绝对不行 |
[11:06] | I won’t allow it – a boy of 15! | 我不准你去 一个15岁的孩子 |
[11:08] | All my friends are volunteering! | 我的朋友们都自愿入伍 |
[11:11] | If you won’t find me a commission, | 你们要是不肯给我找个军官职务 |
[11:13] | I’ll run away and find one myself! | 我就离家出走 自己找一个 |
[11:20] | It might be best to let him join up… | 或许最好让他参军… |
[11:23] | Ilya! | 伊利亚 |
[11:24] | Find him a billet where he can look the part, but… | 给他找个军营让他装装样子 但是… |
[11:28] | Stay out of danger. | 远离危险 |
[11:30] | Is anywhere safe now? | 现在又有哪里安全呢 |
[11:42] | Ah, Tikhon – it’s good to see you. | 吉洪 很高兴见到你 |
[11:45] | – How are things? – All well, Your Excellency. | -一切都好吗 -都很好 阁下 |
[11:47] | Ah, we have been waiting and waiting for your arrival! | 我们一直在等待着您的到来 |
[11:50] | Do step in, Prince Andrei! | 请进吧 安德烈公爵 |
[11:53] | Do I need your invitation? | 我需要你邀请我进去吗 |
[11:55] | No, of course… | 当然不需要 |
[11:55] | Are you mistress of this house now? | 你现在是这间宅子的女主人了吗 |
[11:57] | No, not at all… | 不 并不是 |
[11:58] | Where are my father and Princess Marya? And my son? | 我爸爸和玛莉亚小姐呢 我儿子呢 |
[12:01] | Inside, waiting for you, Prince. | 都在里面等着您呢 公爵 |
[12:07] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[12:12] | How are you, Masha? | 你还好吗 玛莎 |
[12:14] | So, you’re going to war again? | 你又要去参战了吗 |
[12:16] | Run along. | 去别处玩去吧 |
[12:19] | What else is there for me to do? | 除此之外 我还能做什么 |
[12:21] | The French grow closer by the day. | 法国人日益逼近 |
[12:23] | I wish you could stay with us. | 我真希望你能和我们呆在一起 |
[12:26] | Your little boy hardly knows you. | 你的儿子都快不认识你了 |
[12:29] | Well, it can’t be helped. | 这也是没有办法的事 |
[12:35] | I hope you’re finding my son | 我希望您觉得我儿子 |
[12:36] | a responsive pupil, Monsieur Dessales? | 还算是个聪明的学生 德萨勒先生 |
[12:39] | Oh, yes. Of course, he’s still very young, | 是的 当然了 虽然他还很小 |
[12:41] | but already I detect a certain gift for la mathematique. | 但我已经发现他在数学方面有一定的天赋 |
[12:45] | Unlike his Aunt Marya, here! | 跟他这位玛莉亚姑姑可不一样 |
[12:49] | The hours I’ve wasted, | 我浪费了那么多个小时 |
[12:50] | trying to instil the principles of algebra and geometry | 试图向她那糊涂的小脑瓜里灌输 |
[12:53] | into that muddled little head! | 代数和几何的原理 |
[12:54] | Ah, we ladies, the higher studies are not for us, I think! | 我认为 我们女人并不适合高层次的学习 |
[12:59] | We have a different kind of wisdom, you know? | 我们拥有另一种不同的智慧 |
[13:02] | And what might that be? | 是什么样的智慧呢 |
[13:04] | If you don’t know, Prince, | 如果你不知道 公爵 |
[13:06] | far be it for me to tell you! | 也不应该由我来告诉你 |
[13:11] | I see you were entertaining | 我看到你今天又去招待 |
[13:13] | your idiotic pilgrims again today, Marya. | 那些愚蠢的朝圣者了 玛莉亚 |
[13:15] | They’re good people, Father. | 他们是好人 父亲 |
[13:18] | They know when they’re onto a good thing, | 我只能说他们非常清楚自己 |
[13:19] | I’ll say that for them! | 是不是攀上了好枝头 |
[13:22] | How can anyone be so gullible? | 怎么会有人这么容易受骗呢 |
[13:28] | I know, I know. I see you looking at me. | 我知道 我知道 我看到你在看我了 |
[13:31] | I should treat her more kindly. | 我应该对她态度好一点 |
[13:33] | But she drives me to distraction with her stupid religiosity – | 但是她对宗教的愚信很是让我分心 |
[13:38] | the way she moons about the house with her eyes full of tears. | 她眼含泪水在房子里走动的样子 |
[13:42] | What’s she got to be mournful about? | 到底有什么事让她这么悲伤 |
[13:45] | La Bourienne – now, she makes the most of herself. | 布里安小姐却在充分发挥自己的作用 |
[13:49] | She makes herself agreeable! Eh? | 她是个让人感到愉悦的人 不是吗 |
[13:52] | If you’re asking me… | 如果你问我意见的话 |
[13:54] | I wouldn’t have said it, but as you ask… | 我本来不该说的 但既然你问了 |
[13:58] | I think you treat Marya abominably, | 我觉得你对待玛莉亚的态度太恶劣了 |
[14:00] | when anyone can see how much she loves you and respects you. | 而每个人都知道她有多么地爱你 尊重你 |
[14:03] | And, again, if you ask me, | 还有 如果你非要问我意见的话 |
[14:05] | I think that French woman stirs things up between you. | 我觉得是那个法国女人在你们之间挑拨离间 |
[14:08] | She should never have been my sister’s companion. | 她根本就不应该陪在我妹妹身边 |
[14:10] | She’s not worthy. | 她不配 |
[14:13] | So, that’s it! You had to say it, didn’t you? | 这就是你要说 你是非说不可吗 |
[14:16] | I didn’t want to judge, but you did ask. | 我本来不想评论的 是你问我的 |
[14:19] | And, Father, you know that I’m right. | 父亲 你知道我说的是对的 |
[14:23] | How DARE you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[14:25] | Get out! | 出去 |
[14:27] | Get out! | 出去 |
[14:29] | I don’t want to see your face any more! | 我再也不想见到你 |
[14:47] | Once upon a time, there was a very great nobleman | 很久很久以前 有一个很伟大的贵族 |
[14:51] | and his name was Bluebeard. | 他的名字叫做蓝胡子 |
[14:55] | Now, this nobleman had a very beautiful young wife, | 这个贵族有一个非常年轻貌美的妻子 |
[14:59] | but she died, | 但是她死了 |
[15:01] | and some people thought that it was Bluebeard’s fault, | 有些人认为是蓝胡子的错 |
[15:05] | but didn’t dare say so. | 只是他们不敢说出来 |
[15:09] | And then, one day, Bluebeard thought to himself, | 后来有一天 蓝胡子自己想着 |
[15:12] | “It’s about time I got myself another beautiful, young wife…” | “是时候给自己再找一个年轻貌美的妻子了” |
[15:23] | Tell the story, Papa, tell it! | 接着讲故事啊 爸爸 接着讲 |
[15:26] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[15:28] | Come here, I’ll tell you the story. | 过来 我来给你讲这个故事 |
[15:30] | But I want Papa to tell it! | 可是我想让爸爸讲嘛 |
[15:34] | Just come and say goodbye to him. | 就出来跟他道个别吧 |
[15:36] | I will not! Go away! | 我不想 走开 |
[15:38] | But Andrei’s leaving… Think! | 但是安德烈要走了 想一想 |
[15:39] | You may never see him again! | 你也许再也见不到他了 |
[15:41] | And whose fault is that? You made me quarrel with him! | 那又是谁的过错呢 因为你我才跟他吵架 |
[15:44] | I blame YOU for this! | 我觉得都怪你 |
[16:21] | Andrei, I wish you didn’t have to go. | 安德烈 我真希望你不需要离开 |
[16:23] | Thank God I can. | 感谢上帝 我还有机会离开 |
[16:26] | – It’s a shame that you can’t. – Why do you say that? | -很遗憾你走不了 -你为什么这么说 |
[16:30] | When you’re going to that dreadful war | 你要去加入那场可怕的战争 |
[16:32] | and Papa’s so old that he may not… | 爸爸又太老了 他有可能不会 |
[16:36] | Andrei, let me ask you one thing – | 安德烈 让我问你一件事 |
[16:38] | don’t go with bitterness in your heart. | 不要带着怨恨离开 |
[16:42] | Only forgiveness will make us truly happy. | 唯有宽恕才能使我们真正快乐 |
[16:45] | Forgiveness is a woman’s virtue. I’m not capable of it. | 宽恕是女人的美德 我可不会 |
[16:49] | When I see Anatole Kuragin again, | 下次再见到阿纳托·库拉金时 |
[16:51] | I shall challenge him and kill him. | 我会与他决斗并杀了他 |
[16:53] | And then, perhaps, my mind will be at peace. | 到时我的心或许会归于平静 |
[17:26] | I wish you would play again properly, and sing again. | 我希望你能再次玩乐 再次歌唱 |
[17:30] | Sometimes I try, but it feels wrong, you know? | 我曾经试过 但感觉不对 你懂吗 |
[17:34] | As if I’ve no voice left to sing with. | 好像我失了声 |
[17:37] | It will come again. | 一定会好转的 |
[17:38] | You’ve been very ill. You know, it takes time. | 你病得很重 需要时间恢复 |
[17:42] | – What I did to Andrei… – He should have forgiven you. | -我对安德烈做的事 -他应该原谅你 |
[17:45] | To leave you alone for a year for no good reason – | 他无缘无故离开你一整年 |
[17:47] | and how could you have known what sort of man Kuragin is? | 而且你以前怎么可能知道库拉金的为人 |
[17:50] | Natasha, you made one mistake, | 娜塔莎 你只是犯了个错 |
[17:53] | in a life that’s all been bringing happiness to everyone you know – | 你这一生都带给周遭的人快乐 |
[17:56] | one mistake! | 只是犯了个错 |
[17:58] | I mean, look at me. | 我是说 看着我 |
[18:00] | My life is one mistake after another. | 我的人生是一个接一个的错误 |
[18:03] | Is that how you see it? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[18:04] | How could I see it otherwise? | 不然我能怎么想 |
[18:06] | I wanted to change the world for the better, help my fellow men | 我想要让世界变得更好 帮助我的同胞 |
[18:10] | and look at me – a fat, drunken aristocrat | 看看我 我是个又胖又有酒瘾的贵族 |
[18:13] | who makes a bungle out of everything. | 把事情弄得一团糟 |
[18:15] | Natasha, I’ve done nothing with my life, nothing! | 娜塔莎 我的人生毫无建树 |
[18:18] | You’ve been very kind to me. | 你对我一直很好 |
[18:20] | And that’s only because I… | 那只是因为我 |
[18:23] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[18:26] | No-one’s as kind as you. | 没人像你这么好 |
[18:30] | No-one understands me as well as you do. | 没人比你更了解我 |
[18:34] | If you hadn’t have been there – then, and now – | 如果不是你当时及现在陪着我 |
[18:36] | I don’t know what would have happened to me, because… | 我不知道会发生什么事 因为 |
[18:38] | If you knew how… | 如果你知道 |
[18:39] | No, this is wrong! | 不 这是错的 |
[18:41] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 什么是错的 |
[18:48] | Natasha, I think… | 娜塔莎 我想 |
[18:51] | I think it’s best if I don’t visit you so often. | 我想我最好不要这么频繁来拜访你 |
[18:56] | But why? | 为什么 |
[18:59] | Because I… | 因为我 |
[19:03] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[19:32] | First, get some stationery – eight quires. | 首先 买些文具 我要八刀纸 |
[19:35] | Here’s a sample, exactly the same, | 这是样品 要完全一样 |
[19:37] | get it from Minsky’s, nowhere else – | 去明斯基的店买 不能买别家的 |
[19:39] | and varnish, sealing wax… It’s all on this list. | 还有买清漆 封蜡 都写在清单上了 |
[19:43] | Give my compliments to the Governor of Smolensk… | 代我问候斯摩棱斯克总督 |
[19:44] | But, Papa, the French are already approaching Smolensk! | 爸爸 法国人已经接近斯摩棱斯克了 |
[19:48] | They’re on our doorstep. Didn’t you read Andrei’s letter? | 他们打到门口了 你没读安德烈的信吗 |
[19:50] | Nonsense, don’t interfere! Off you go, Tikhon! Off you go. | 胡说 别捣乱 去吧 吉洪 去吧 |
[19:59] | Tikhon. | 吉洪 |
[20:01] | Go to the Governor, tell him my father refuses to leave, | 去找总督 告诉他我父亲拒绝离开 |
[20:03] | and ask him what can be done for us. | 询问他有没有办法帮助我们 |
[20:05] | For how many days will we still be safe here? | 我们还能在这里安全生活几天 |
[20:08] | All right, Princess. I’ll see how the land lies. | 好的 小姐 我去了解情况 |
[20:10] | And come back quickly. | 快点回来 |
[20:12] | Safe journey! | 一路平安 |
[20:16] | No, no, no, no, she can’t… | 不不不不 她不可能 |
[20:19] | The French can’t be near Smolensk already. | 法国人不可能已经接近斯摩棱斯克了 |
[20:23] | No, no, no, no… | 不不不不 |
[21:18] | The town is surrendered! | 这座城镇已经投降了 |
[21:20] | Leave! Leave! | 离开 离开 |
[21:24] | Turn it round! | 转向 |
[22:07] | Done for! Russia’s done for! | 完了 俄国完了 |
[22:09] | Go ahead, boys, take the lot! | 去吧 伙计们 拿走所有东西 |
[22:12] | Leave nothing for the French! | 别留给法国人任何东西 |
[22:14] | I’ll set the fire myself. | 我亲自来点火 |
[22:24] | Tikhon! What in God’s name are you doing here? | 吉洪 你在这里做什么 |
[22:27] | The master refused to leave, sir. | 主人不愿意离开 先生 |
[22:29] | Tell him he must! | 告诉他一定要离开 |
[22:30] | Tell him the French will be at Bald Hills within days! | 告诉他法国人几天内就会到童山 |
[22:33] | Do you understand? He MUST leave now, as must you! | 你懂吗 他现在一定要离开 你也是 |
[22:36] | Yes, Your Excellency. | 是 阁下 |
[22:38] | Is everything lost now, then? | 我们已经全面溃败了吗 |
[22:39] | Far from it. But, for now, you have to go! | 还早得很 但现在你得走了 |
[22:41] | Go! | 走 |
[22:54] | – No! No! – But, Papa, Andrei said…! | -不不 -爸爸 安德烈说 |
[22:57] | Did he think I would abandon my home to that accursed Frenchman? | 他认为我会把房子留给该死的拿破仑吗 |
[23:00] | Never! | 永不 |
[23:01] | Bald Hills must be defended, to the last man! | 我们必须守住童山 直到最后 |
[23:03] | Summon the militia! Give me my jacket. | 召唤民兵队 给我外套 |
[23:07] | Not that one! The full dress uniform! | 不是那件 是全套军装 |
[23:09] | Papa, the militia aren’t here any more! Everyone’s going! | 爸爸 民兵队不在了 大家都走了 |
[23:13] | They would never dare disobey me! You go, if you want to. | 他们永远不敢违背我 你想走就走吧 |
[23:15] | I’m making my stand here! | 我要去迎战 |
[23:17] | Tikhon, buckle my sword! | 吉洪 把剑扣上 |
[23:19] | Do it! | 照做 |
[23:21] | Do it! | 快照做 |
[23:41] | Grandpa’s going to war, isn’t he? | 爷爷是要上战场吗 |
[23:53] | Quickly! | 快 |
[23:56] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[24:06] | We must carry him to Bogucharovo! | 我们必须带他去博古洽拉沃 |
[24:09] | We’ll be safe there for a while, at least. | 至少在那儿暂时还是安全的 |
[24:19] | Carry on. I’m going to take a detour. | 你们继续走 我要绕去别的地方 |
[24:21] | There’s a place ahead where the men can bathe, if they want to. | 前面有地方可供大家洗澡 |
[24:23] | Very good, Your Excellency. | 太好了 阁下 |
[25:42] | Good day, Master. | 您好 大人 |
[25:44] | Where are the family? | 家里人都到哪儿去了 |
[25:46] | All gone away, sir. | 全都走了 先生 |
[25:50] | Thank God for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:09] | It’s all right, Your Excellency, | 正合适 阁下 |
[26:11] | it’s not too cold. | 也不算太冷 |
[26:12] | If you fancy it, I could order this lot out, | 如果你想洗澡 我就命大伙离开 |
[26:14] | you could have it to yourself. | 你可以独自沐浴 |
[26:15] | No, no, let them bathe. | 不必 随他们洗吧 |
[26:20] | So much healthy flesh. | 多么健壮的肉体啊 |
[26:24] | In all they are fodder. | 最后不过是炮灰 |
[26:46] | May I be of any assistance, Your Excellency? | 需要我帮忙吗 阁下 |
[26:49] | No, thank you. We’re going to our estate in Bogucharovo. | 不必 谢谢 我们要前去博古洽拉沃的住处 |
[26:51] | – It’s over there. – I wouldn’t advise it. | -就在那边 -最好别去 |
[26:54] | The French are only two days behind us. | 两天后法国人就赶上我们了 |
[26:56] | Go to Moscow. You’ll be safe there. | 去莫斯科 那里安全 |
[27:41] | Dear heart… | 亲爱的 |
[27:46] | Daughter… | 女儿 |
[27:50] | My heart aches… | 我心口疼 |
[27:55] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[27:57] | Of course I forgive you, Papa. | 我当然原谅你 爸爸 |
[28:04] | Andryushka… | 安德留沙 |
[28:07] | I want to see him. | 我想见他 |
[28:13] | He can’t come, Papa. | 他来不了 爸爸 |
[28:15] | He’s away, with the Army. | 他去打仗了 |
[28:20] | Russia lost… | 俄国完了 |
[28:24] | They destroyed her. | 他们把俄国毁了 |
[28:31] | Pu… | 穿 |
[28:33] | Pu… | 穿 |
[28:37] | What is it, dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[28:40] | Put on your white dress. | 穿上你那件白裙 |
[28:44] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[29:31] | Tikhon… | 吉洪 |
[29:36] | Tikhon, I wished for his death…! | 吉洪 我过去还希望他死 |
[29:41] | I prayed for it, and all the while, he loved me! | 我向上天祈求 可一直以来他是爱我的 |
[29:49] | He loved me… | 他是爱我的 |
[30:29] | As soon as we’ve buried my father, we must all leave for Moscow. | 把父亲下葬后 我们即刻出发去莫斯科 |
[30:32] | Are you sure this is the best? | 你确定这是最优方案吗 |
[30:35] | If we stayed, | 如果留下的话 |
[30:35] | I am sure we would be very well-treated by the French officers. | 我相信法国官兵会好好待我们 |
[30:38] | I won’t stay to see the enemy in my father’s house. | 我不会留下来眼见敌人进父亲的房 |
[30:41] | – If you please, Your Excellency? – Yes, what? | -抱歉打扰 阁下 -什么事 |
[30:43] | The peasants are making difficulties about the horses. | 那些农人们不愿意给我们备马 |
[30:45] | You see? They know they, too, | 看到了吧 他们也清楚 |
[30:47] | will be well-treated by my countrymen. | 我的同胞会好好待他们 |
[30:49] | The French will put us under their protection. | 法国人会负责保护我们 |
[30:52] | Truly, Princess, it will be for the best… | 小姐 最好的方案就是 |
[30:53] | I would rather die than beg my enemy to protect me. | 我宁死也不要求敌人的保护 |
[30:57] | It would be an insult to my father’s memory. | 这是对我父亲的侮辱 |
[30:59] | Tikhon, I am sure this must be a misunderstanding – | 吉洪 我想这其中肯定有误会 |
[31:01] | send Dron the Head Man to me, please. Immediately. | 请速把村长德龙叫来 |
[31:03] | They’re waiting outside, Your Excellency. | 他们正在外面等着 阁下 |
[31:24] | Dronushka, what is this? | 德龙努什卡 怎么回事 |
[31:26] | Now, after our misfortune? | 我们刚遭遇了那么多不幸 |
[31:29] | We all walk under God, Princess. | 全凭上帝的旨意 小姐 |
[31:30] | I need to leave, this evening, or tomorrow morning at the latest. | 我今晚就得走 最迟也得明早 |
[31:34] | Can you have the horses ready and the carts loaded? | 你能备好马和马车吗 |
[31:37] | There are no horses, Princess. | 没有马 小姐 |
[31:39] | Of course there are horses! What are you talking about? | 怎么可能没马 你在说什么呢 |
[31:42] | It’s God’s punishment, Princess. | 这是上帝的惩罚 小姐 |
[31:44] | Most of the horses were taken for the Army, | 军队抢走大部分马 |
[31:47] | and, as for the rest of them, | 至于剩下的 |
[31:49] | there’s nothing left to feed them with. | 也没粮草可喂 |
[31:51] | Lies! | 骗人 |
[31:52] | What it is, Your Excellency, they’ve got it into their heads | 事实上 阁下 他们认定等法国人更好 |
[31:55] | that they’d be better off waiting for the French. | 这念头害他们神志不清 |
[31:57] | You haven’t understood. | 你们没明白 |
[31:59] | You have my word that you will be housed and fed | 我保证到我莫斯科旁的家里 |
[32:02] | at our estate near Moscow. | 会管你们吃住 |
[32:03] | If you stay, the enemy will destroy you. | 留下来 敌人会把你们杀光的 |
[32:06] | The French will set us free and give us land! | 法国人会给我们自由和土地 |
[32:08] | What have you ever done for us? | 你们又为我们做过什么 |
[32:10] | How can you say that?! | 你怎么能说这种话 |
[32:12] | You wouldn’t dare to | 要是我父亲还在世 |
[32:13] | if my father were alive or my brother were here. | 或我哥哥在这儿的话 你绝不敢这么放肆 |
[32:16] | Now, I order you to have the horses ready for departure! | 我命令你们备好马准备上路 |
[32:34] | Beautiful country – we should find plenty of fodder here. | 好美的村庄 这儿应该有足够的粮草 |
[32:37] | We need to secure it before the French get to it. | 我们得赶在法国佬前弄到手 |
[32:39] | And a few pretty girls? | 还有些漂亮姑娘 |
[32:42] | Mine’s the little one in front. | 我喜欢前面那个小个子的 |
[32:45] | What can we do for you, sweet-face? | 我们能帮上什么吗 可人儿 |
[32:47] | My mistress wishes to know your name and your regiment, | 我的女主人想知道你们的名字和编制 |
[32:49] | if you please, | 请告诉我 |
[32:50] | and if you would come to the house and speak to her. | 如果你们愿意进屋见她就更好了 |
[32:52] | Certainly. I’m Lieutenant Ilyin of the Pavlograd Hussars | 当然 我是保罗格勒兵团的伊雷因中尉 |
[32:56] | and this is Count Rostov, our squadron commander. | 这位是罗斯托夫伯爵 骑兵中队指挥官 |
[32:58] | And we will be delighted to speak with your mistress – | 我们很愿意见你的女主人 |
[33:00] | might we know her name? | 她叫什么 |
[33:02] | She is the Princess Marya Nikolayevna Bolkonskaya, Your Excellency. | 玛莉亚·尼古拉耶夫娜·保尔康斯卡娅公爵小姐 |
[33:06] | Her father, the Prince, died yesterday, | 阁下 她父亲公爵殿下昨天去世了 |
[33:08] | and the peasants have been taking advantage of the situation. | 于是农民们就趁人之危 |
[33:12] | I am sorry to hear of it. Please show us the way. | 真遗憾 请带路 |
[33:25] | I am ashamed to have to beg for your assistance, sir. | 我很抱歉要麻烦您 先生 |
[33:27] | Not at all, Princess. This is an outrage, | 不麻烦 公爵小姐 这事太不像话了 |
[33:30] | and I am only too happy to be able to assist you. | 我非常乐意效劳 |
[33:33] | It will be both a pleasure and an honour | 护送您离开 |
[33:35] | to escort you away from here | 是我的荣幸 |
[33:36] | and I promise you, no-one will dare cause you any trouble. | 我保证 任何人都不敢找您麻烦 |
[33:46] | Thank you, Count Rostov. | 谢谢 罗斯托夫伯爵 |
[34:22] | My dear Prince, can it be true? | 我的公爵 是真的吗 |
[34:24] | Smolensk in flames, | 斯摩棱斯克一片火海 |
[34:26] | and Napoleon advancing on Moscow? | 而拿破仑的大军正向莫斯科前进 |
[34:28] | Oh, our army will stop him well before Moscow, | 在那之前 我军就会把他拦住的 |
[34:32] | and you know, Moscow is a long way from Petersburg. | 你也知道 莫斯科离彼得堡远着呢 |
[34:35] | But if it comes to the worst, what is to happen to us? | 但是万一没拦住 我们怎么办 |
[34:40] | Are we all to be guillotined? | 我们会上断头台吗 |
[34:41] | No, no, no, dear lady, Napoleon is magnanimous. | 不会的 夫人 拿破仑很有雅量 |
[34:45] | I suppose, we shall all | 我猜 不过我们得 |
[34:47] | have to brush up our French again, though. | 好好练一下法语了 |
[34:50] | Ah, Bilibin! Interesting times we live in. | 比利宾 我们真是生在一个神奇的时代 |
[34:53] | The lovely Helene not here this evening? | 可爱的海伦今晚没来吗 |
[34:55] | Ah, no – she had to accept another invitation. | 没来 她另有约 |
[35:07] | Two lovers, one absent husband, | 两个情人 一个离家的丈夫 |
[35:10] | and she’s in a delicate condition. | 她还怀孕了 |
[35:15] | Of course, the child is not Bezukhov’s. | 孩子不是别祖霍夫的 |
[35:19] | I’m sure she’ll sort it out. | 当然她会处理好的 |
[35:25] | Marry me… | 娶我 |
[35:28] | and I’d be yours and yours alone. | 我就完完全全属于你了 |
[35:31] | That’s impossible…isn’t it? | 这怎么可能 可能吗 |
[35:34] | – Aren’t you still married to Bezukhov? – No! | -你不依然是别祖霍夫的妻子吗 -不 |
[35:37] | Well, only in name. | 只是名义上的 |
[35:40] | You see, we’ve… | 我们俩 |
[35:42] | He’s never… | 他从来不 |
[35:45] | I can’t say it in modesty… | 这种事不好说出口 |
[35:48] | You’re saying… | 你是指 |
[35:51] | it could be annulled? | 婚契可以解除吗 |
[35:52] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[35:54] | I’m sure if I write to Pierre, he’ll do anything I asked. | 只要我给皮埃尔写封信 他一定照办 |
[35:58] | He’s such an obliging soul. | 他是个顺驯的人 |
[36:04] | You do want to marry me, don’t you? | 你是想娶我的对吧 |
[36:08] | Yes, of course! | 当然想 |
[36:14] | Then I’ll write to Pierre directly. | 那我马上给皮埃尔写信 |
[36:27] | You’re still wasting your time, | 你还在浪费时间 |
[36:29] | turning over cards like a little boy? | 像小孩一样翻卡牌玩 |
[36:32] | I’m trying to determine my fate, Catiche. | 我在裁定自己的命运 卡提什 |
[36:35] | Someone told me that you were going to the war. | 有人和我说你要上战场 |
[36:37] | Yes, I’m considering it. | 是的 我在考虑 |
[36:39] | You? | 凭你 |
[36:41] | You know nothing about war. | 你对战争一无所知 |
[36:47] | Then perhaps it’s time I found out. | 也许到了该知道的时候了 |
[36:55] | ‘My dear mother and father, | “亲爱的父母 |
[36:57] | I hope you are making plans to leave Moscow. | 希望你们正在准备搬离莫斯科 |
[37:00] | Otradnoye will be much safer for you. | 奥特拉德诺耶更加安全 |
[37:03] | As for myself, | 至于我这边 |
[37:04] | you will be happy to hear that I am well and safe. | 你们尽可放心我很健康也很安全 |
[37:07] | The Pavlograd Hussars have been held in reserve, | 保罗格勒兵团被任为守军 |
[37:10] | so I have been buying new horses for the regiment. | 所以我正为兵团四处购买马匹 |
[37:13] | We’re in a beautiful part of the country. | 我们驻守在一个风景优美的地方 |
[37:16] | No-one would think that we were at war.’ | 没人能想得到我们在打仗” |
[37:19] | “A short time ago, I was able to be of service | “不久前 我有幸 |
[37:22] | to Princess Marya Bolkonsky…” | 能帮上玛莉亚·保尔康斯基小姐的忙” |
[37:26] | “The family estate was in the path of the French advance.” | “法军前进要途径家族庄园” |
[37:29] | “And as I happened to be in the area, | “又因为我刚好在那边 |
[37:30] | I was happy to escort the Princess for part of her journey | 我很高兴能护送小姐一段路 |
[37:33] | to a place of greater safety.” | 去更安全的地方” |
[37:35] | “She was very grateful, as you can imagine…” | “可想而知她非常感激” |
[37:39] | There’s a bit crossed out there, can’t read it. | 这里有些被划掉了 看不清楚 |
[37:41] | “And asked me to send her warmest good wishes to you all.” | “让我代她向你们送上最真诚的祝福” |
[37:47] | If something should come of that, | 如果他们俩能萌生情愫 |
[37:48] | it could solve all our problems. | 便能解决我们所有的问题 |
[37:51] | “I will soon be arriving in Voronezh, where I have been invited | “我很快就会到达沃罗涅什 |
[37:54] | to spend the evening with the Governor and his wife.” | 我受邀去参加总督和他妻子的晚宴” |
[37:57] | “I understand they’re old friends of yours, | “我知道他们是你们的老朋友 |
[38:00] | so I am very much looking forward to meeting them.” | 所以我很期待见到他们” |
[38:04] | Ah, here they are, the men of the moment! | 他们来了 当红之星 |
[38:07] | You are welcome, gentlemen! Please – take a drink. | 欢迎你们 先生们 请喝点酒吧 |
[38:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:17] | Rich pickings. | 好多选择 |
[38:22] | It is such a pleasure to meet you at last. | 很荣幸终于能见到你 |
[38:24] | A pleasure for me, too. | 也是我的荣幸 |
[38:26] | We heard of your rescue of Princess Marya. | 我们听说了你解救玛莉亚小姐的事 |
[38:29] | Well, it was fortunate that I was passing. | 很幸运当时我经过那里 |
[38:32] | You made a great impression upon the Princess. | 你给小姐留下了很好的印象 |
[38:35] | Did you know that she’s here in Voronezh, | 你知道她在沃罗涅什这里 |
[38:38] | – with her aunt? – Really? | -和她阿姨在一起吗 -真的吗 |
[38:39] | Yes, she is. | 是的 |
[38:41] | And, of course, you will call upon her tomorrow morning, | 当然 你明早可以去拜访她 |
[38:44] | to pay your respects. | 问候一下她 |
[38:46] | I should be very pleased to see her again. | 如果能再见到她 我会很高兴 |
[38:48] | You know, it’s just the match for you. | 你们俩十分登对 |
[38:49] | Would you like me to arrange it? | 你希望我帮你安排一下吗 |
[38:52] | If only it were that simple. | 如果事情有那么简单就好了 |
[39:02] | He’s here! | 他到了 |
[39:19] | Count Rostov. | 罗斯托夫伯爵 |
[39:23] | Princess. | 小姐 |
[39:24] | I was so happy to hear you were in Voronezh. | 听说你在沃罗涅什我很高兴 |
[39:28] | – It really does seem like fate, doesn’t it? – Yes, it does. | -真的很像命运的安排不是吗 -是啊 |
[39:32] | I hope your family are well. | 希望你家里面一切安好 |
[39:35] | Yes, very well – that is to say, my sister was quite ill, | 一切都很好 虽然我妹妹病得不轻 |
[39:38] | but I believe she’s recovering now. | 但我相信她正在慢慢好转 |
[39:39] | Oh, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[39:40] | I liked her very much when I met her, | 我见到她时就十分喜欢她 |
[39:42] | and I hope to see more of her. | 希望能多见见她 |
[39:45] | I hope you do. | 希望如此 |
[39:49] | Strange how things turn out sometimes, isn’t it? | 世事真的很无常 不是吗 |
[39:54] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[40:26] | Ah, Prince Andrei! | 安德烈公爵 |
[40:30] | Welcome back, Your Grace. | 欢迎回来 阁下 |
[40:32] | – I’m delighted to be under your command again. – Good lad! | -很高兴我能重归你的指挥 -好小伙 |
[40:37] | I’m very glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:39] | How is your father? | 你父亲怎么样了 |
[40:42] | I learned of his death only yesterday. | 我昨天才知道他去世了 |
[40:45] | I’m so, so sorry to hear that. | 听到这个消息我非常难过 |
[40:48] | I loved and respected him. | 我爱他也尊敬他 |
[40:51] | He was a great soldier in his day. | 他当年是个很好的士兵 |
[40:59] | So, you’ll be at my side on the day? | 那一天你会在我身边吗 |
[41:02] | I thank you for the honour, but I request permission | 谢谢您给我这等荣誉 但是我想 |
[41:05] | to be allowed to fight on the front line with my regiment. | 与我的军队在前线作战 |
[41:07] | It’ll be bloody. | 那将会非常惨烈 |
[41:09] | But you don’t need me to tell you that. | 但相信你不需要我来告诉你这一点了 |
[41:12] | I expect to lose 200,000 men. | 我预计将损失二十万人 |
[41:16] | God willing, he’ll lose more. | 如果上帝愿意 他会损失更多 |
[41:18] | He thinks he’s invincible. | 他觉得自己所向披靡 |
[41:20] | He’ll find he’s not. | 他会知道并非如此 |
[41:23] | We’re fighting on our own soil now. | 我们现在是在自己的土地上战斗 |
[41:26] | We can’t give him a clear run to Moscow, not without a fight. | 我们不能让他轻易闯进莫斯科 得先血拼一场 |
[41:31] | So… | 那么 |
[41:35] | it has to be here. | 一定是在这里 |
[41:37] | We’ll stop him here, | 我们要在这里拦住他 |
[41:40] | at Borodino. | 在博罗季诺 |
[41:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:46] | Good luck, my boy. | 祝你好运 小伙子 |
[41:48] | I hope we meet again. | 希望我们能再次见面 |
[42:14] | Excuse me, sir – what’s this place called? | 不好意思 先生 这里叫什么 |
[42:17] | Bordino… No, Borodino. | 博季诺 不 是博罗季诺 |
[42:19] | And are all these ours? | 这些都是我们的人吗 |
[42:20] | That’s right – and over there, the French. | 没错 那边就是法军 |
[42:23] | Look! There. You can see their fires on the hill. | 看 那里 你能看到山上他们的炊火 |
[42:26] | And you are, sir? What, a doctor? | 那先生你是… 医生吗 |
[42:29] | No, no… | 不 当然不是 |
[42:31] | Um… I’m just here to see what’s going on. | 我只是来这儿看看情况 |
[43:23] | Count Bezukhov! | 别祖霍夫伯爵 |
[43:26] | Dolokhov. | 德劳克夫 |
[43:32] | I am so glad I saw you, old friend. | 见到你真高兴 老朋友 |
[43:36] | God knows whether either of us will be alive after tomorrow. | 天知道我俩谁能活过明天呢 |
[43:41] | I am very sorry we fell out. | 我为那次争吵感到非常遗憾 |
[43:44] | I wronged you, Petrushka, | 是我有愧于你 彼得鲁什卡 |
[43:46] | and I beg your forgiveness. | 我祈求你的原谅 |
[44:14] | Who is that fool? | 那蠢货谁啊 |
[44:16] | – Hey, watch yourself! – I do beg your pardon. | -小心点啊 -请原谅我 |
[44:19] | I’m looking for Prince Bolkonsky. | 我在找保尔康斯基公爵 |
[44:21] | He’s that way. | 他在那边 |
[44:26] | Pierre? | 皮埃尔 |
[44:29] | – What in hell’s name are you doing here? – Looking for you! | -你在这儿干什么 -来找你 |
[44:32] | And I thought I would see if there was anything I could do, | 我想来看看有什么可以帮忙的 |
[44:34] | for Russia and so on… | 为了俄国什么的 |
[44:37] | For God’s sake, Pierre – | 看在上帝的分上 皮埃尔 |
[44:38] | we’re about to fight the bloodiest battle yet – | 我们即将展开迄今最血腥的战斗 |
[44:41] | I have to look after you now? | 现在我还得照顾你 |
[44:44] | You just turn around and go straight home, | 趁着你还有机会赶紧掉头 |
[44:48] | – while you still have the chance… – No, no! I’m here now. | -直接回家 -不 我都到这儿了 |
[44:51] | It’s all right – I promise I won’t get in your way. | 没关系的 我保证不会碍着你 |
[44:57] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[45:01] | Come on, then. | 那就进来吧 |
[45:11] | So, you think we’ll win tomorrow? | 你认为我们明天会赢吗 |
[45:14] | I think we’ll hold them to a standstill, | 我认为我们能阻止他们前进 |
[45:15] | which is as good as winning. | 这跟胜利差不多 |
[45:17] | I sense it in our men. | 从我们的人身上我感觉到了 |
[45:19] | They’re ready to die this time, they won’t run away. | 他们已做好赴死的准备 不会逃跑的 |
[45:24] | It won’t be pretty. | 那场面可不好看 |
[45:27] | Really, you should go back to Moscow. | 说真的 你真该回莫斯科 |
[45:29] | No, no, not now. I’ve come all this way. | 现在不行 我大老远过来 |
[45:34] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 绝对不会错过这次机会 |
[45:35] | – You’re not afraid? – No! | -你不怕吗 -不怕 |
[45:39] | No, why should I be? If death comes, it comes. | 为什么要呢 若死亡真要来我不能阻挡 |
[45:44] | What do I have to lose? | 我有什么可失去的 |
[45:46] | I feel very much the same, my friend. | 我也有此相同感受 朋友 |
[45:51] | I spoke to Natasha just before I came here. | 我来之前和娜塔莎聊过了 |
[45:52] | She still loves you, Andrei, and she longs for your forgiveness. | 她仍爱你 安德烈 她渴望你的原谅 |
[45:55] | That’s all over now, | 都已经过去了 |
[45:57] | and I thought we’d agreed we’d never speak of it. | 我们不是说好不再谈这事了吗 |
[46:15] | I went back to Bald Hills. | 我回了趟童山 |
[46:17] | I was walking through the orchard. | 当时我正走过果园 |
[46:20] | There were a couple of peasant girls there, very young, | 那儿有几个农家女孩 非常年轻 |
[46:23] | picking the plums and eating them. | 正捡李子吃呢 |
[46:26] | They thought they were doing something naughty. | 她们觉得自己在做些淘气的事吧 |
[46:29] | When they saw me, they ran away laughing. | 看见我后 她们就笑着跑开了 |
[46:34] | I wanted to tell them, | 我好想告诉她们 |
[46:34] | “It’s all right – take as many as you like.” | “没事 你想拿多少拿多少” |
[46:39] | They were picking up their skirts as they ran away. | 她们跑掉的时候还提着裙子 |
[46:42] | I could see their little feet… | 我能看见她们奔跑的小脚丫 |
[46:45] | Flashing white. | 忽闪着的的洁白 |
[46:55] | It was her soul I loved. | 我曾深深爱过她的灵魂 |
[46:58] | Was it all an illusion? | 难道那全是幻觉吗 |
[47:06] | You know, one time, | 有一次 |
[47:07] | she was trying to tell me | 她想告诉我 |
[47:09] | about some old man she met in the forest, | 关于她在森林遇到的 |
[47:13] | who’d been very kind to her. | 待她极其和蔼的老人 |
[47:15] | She was trying to find the right words to tell it – | 她尝试用准确的字眼来描述这件事 |
[47:19] | how special the moment had been. | 那一刻有多么特别 |
[47:23] | She couldn’t find the words, but it didn’t matter. | 结果她没想出来那些词 但这不重要 |
[47:28] | It was in her eyes, Pierre. | 那些就在她的眼中啊 皮埃尔 |
[47:29] | I know. | 我懂 |
[47:32] | – It was her soul I loved… – I know. | -我曾深深爱过她的灵魂 -我知道 |
[47:33] | And that animal, Kuragin… | 可是那畜生 库拉金 |
[47:36] | All he saw in her was a piece of sweet flesh to feed on. | 她在他眼中就只是刀俎上一片可口的肉 |
[47:40] | Well, it’s all over and done with, now. | 现在这些都过去了 放下了 |
[47:42] | – No, it doesn’t have to be. – Enough. Time to sleep. | -其实大可不必这样 -够了 睡吧 |
[47:45] | You need to be fresh in the morning and so do I. | 你得在早晨充满活力 我也是 |
[47:47] | – Andrei… – Enough! | -安德烈 -够了 |
[48:02] | Warriors! | 勇士们 |
[48:05] | Here, at last, is the battle you longed for! | 终于 你们渴望已久的战斗到来了 |
[48:08] | Act as you acted at Austerlitz | 重演你们在奥斯特利茨的壮举 |
[48:11] | and victory is assured! | 胜利毫无疑问属于我们 |
[48:14] | “Posterity will remember you | “后世之人将以 |
[48:17] | “As the heroes who fought and won | 赢得了伟大的博罗季诺之役的 |
[48:20] | “In the great battle of Borodino!” | 英雄之名铭记你们” |
[48:22] | Vive l’Empereur! | 皇帝万岁 |
[48:27] | What? | 什么 |
[48:28] | What’s happened? Has it begun? | 发生什么事了 战争开始了吗 |
[48:29] | Yes, if you please. | 是的 如果您想去的话 |
[48:31] | My master left a horse for you, all the gentlemen have gone, | 长官给您留了一匹马 战士们都已经走了 |
[48:33] | and General Kutuzov left an hour ago. | 库图佐夫将军一小时前就离开了 |
[48:35] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 你怎么不叫我 |
[48:36] | My master said to let you sleep, Your Excellency. | 长官说不要打扰您休息 阁下 |
[48:44] | Excuse me… | 抱歉 |
[48:46] | I beg your pardon. | 请您原谅 |
[48:51] | Excuse me, excuse me… | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[48:53] | I beg your pardon. | 请您原谅 |
[49:20] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[49:21] | You, sir! | 你 先生 |
[49:23] | Count Bezukhov, at your service, Your Grace. | 别祖霍夫伯爵 为您效劳 阁下 |
[49:26] | Anything I can do to help | 有什么我能帮忙的 |
[49:27] | I should like to get in the thick of it! | 我愿意深入战争最激烈之处 |
[49:31] | Would you now? | 你愿意吗 |
[49:33] | All right, show him the way. | 好吧 带他去吧 |
[49:38] | God be with you, my boy. | 愿上帝与你同在 小伙子 |
[49:40] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[50:03] | Sir, you shouldn’t be here, it’s too dangerous! | 先生 您不应该来的 这太危险了 |
[50:07] | It’s all right. I won’t get in the way. | 没关系 我不会碍事的 |
[50:08] | Let me know if there’s anything I can do. | 告诉我有什么我能做的 |
[50:14] | Are you not scared, Master? | 您不害怕吗 老爷 |
[50:17] | No, I don’t seem to be, are you? | 不 我不怕 你呢 |
[50:19] | When you could have your guts spilled at any minute? | 随时可能肚肠开花 |
[50:20] | Of course I’m scared! | 我当然害怕了 |
[50:50] | We’re getting cut to pieces! | 我们正被炸成碎片 |
[50:52] | Nothing to do but endure. | 能做的只有忍耐 |
[50:56] | Courage, lads! | 上啊 兄弟们 |
[51:12] | Colonel, it is my duty to report, only eight charges left. | 上校 我要向您汇报 只剩八发炮弹了 |
[51:16] | Do we continue firing? | 还继续开火吗 |
[51:17] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[51:19] | You – run to the ammunition cart, get the reserves! | 你 去弹药车 把剩下的拿来 |
[51:21] | I’ll go! I’m strong. | 我去 我很强壮 |
[51:22] | This is no place for you, Master. | 您帮不上忙的 老爷 |
[51:23] | No, no, I’ll help you carry them. | 不 不 我来帮你搬 |
[51:43] | Here they are, Master! | 在这 老爷 |
[52:54] | Sir, the ammunition boxes got blown up! | 先生 弹药箱被炸毁了 |
[53:03] | Help me, brother! Help me! | 帮帮我 兄弟 帮我 |
[53:38] | Sire, Marshal Murat’s compliments. | 陛下 缪拉元帅致意 |
[53:40] | Reinforcements are necessary! | 我们需要援军 |
[53:42] | Reinforcements? We’re only two to one! | 援军 但我们是二对一 |
[53:45] | Marshal Murat says one more division would finish the job. | 缪拉元帅说再多一个师我们就能获胜 |
[53:48] | Sire, the Russians are | 陛下 俄国人正在 |
[53:50] | attacking our left flank! We can’t hold them! | 攻击我们的左侧翼 我们抵挡不住 |
[53:52] | – Sire – The Imperial Guard? | -陛下 -帝国卫队 |
[53:54] | No. I’m not going to risk losing the Imperial Guard in this shambles. | 不 我不能冒险把帝国卫队葬送在这片混乱中 |
[53:57] | Order the army to withdraw and regroup. | 命令军队撤退 重新整队 |
[53:59] | Meanwhile, keep up with the bombardment. | 同时 继续炮击 |
[54:02] | There’s more than one way to skin the cat. | 要赢得胜利 方法可不止一种 |
[54:16] | Look at that dog! | 看那条狗 |
[54:19] | The things you see in a war. | 这就是战争景象啊 |
[54:22] | Look out! | 小心 |
[54:24] | Get down, sir! | 趴下 长官 |
[54:26] | Get down, sir! | 趴下 长官 |
[54:28] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[55:04] | All right, Your Excellency. | 好了 阁下 |
[55:05] | It’s a bad one, but we’ll do our best. | 情况不妙 但我们会尽最大努力 |
[55:20] | Show it to me…! | 让我看看 |
[55:22] | There you are, sir. | 好了 先生 |
[55:27] | Anatole? | 阿纳托 |
[55:29] | Anatole. | 阿纳托 |
[55:31] | Kuragin. | 库拉金 |
[55:32] | Bolkonsky. | 保尔康斯基 |
[55:35] | Bolkonsky, have pity. | 保尔康斯基 可怜可怜我吧 |
[55:37] | Look what they’ve done to me! | 看看他们对我做了什么 |
[56:56] | Gentlemen, we have endured everything | 先生们 我们已经抵抗住了 |
[56:57] | the enemy could throw at us and have driven them off. | 敌人的激烈进攻 并赶走了他们 |
[57:02] | Napoleon has suffered a mortal wound | 拿破仑受到了致命的打击 |
[57:04] | from which he will not recover. | 难以恢复 |
[57:06] | The spirit of his army has been broken. | 他的军队已毫无士气 |
[57:10] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[57:13] | Do we go on the offensive? | 我们继续进攻吗 |
[57:16] | No. | 不 |
[57:18] | We retreat. | 我们撤退 |
[57:21] | We lost half our army at Borodino. | 我们已在博罗季诺失去了一半军队 |
[57:24] | Let us not lose the other half. | 别再失去剩下一半了 |
[57:26] | Abandon Moscow? | 抛下莫斯科 |
[57:28] | Abandon Russia’s sacred capital without a fight? | 将俄国神圣的首都不战而弃 |