时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Across the river, Russia. | 渡过河就是俄国 |
[00:03] | The time has come, gentlemen. | 时机已经到来 先生们 |
[00:05] | We are at war again. | 我们又在打仗了 |
[00:07] | Pa, let me enlist. | 爸爸 让我入伍吧 |
[00:08] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不行 |
[00:09] | If you won’t find me a commission, | 你们要是不肯给我找个军官职务 |
[00:10] | I’ll run away and find one myself. | 我就离家出走 自己找一个 |
[00:12] | I have fallen in love before and I expect that I will again. | 我之前也深爱过 可我还会爱上别人的 |
[00:15] | A short time ago, I was able to be of service | 不久前 我有幸能帮上 |
[00:18] | to Princess Marya Bolkonskaya. | 玛莉亚·保尔康斯基小姐的忙 |
[00:21] | Well, it does seem like fate, doesn’t it? | 真的很像命运的安排不是吗 |
[00:22] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[00:23] | It does. | 确实 |
[00:25] | Just to confirm, I have received a refusal from Countess Rostova. | 只想确认一下 罗斯托夫伯爵小姐拒绝了我 |
[00:29] | Will you ask him if he can forgive me? | 可不可以问他能不能原谅我 |
[00:31] | No one ‘s as kind as you. | 没人像你这么好 |
[00:34] | No one understands me as well as you do. | 没人比你更了解我 |
[00:36] | If you knew how… | 如果你知道 |
[00:37] | No, this is wrong. | 不 这是错的 |
[00:42] | We are fighting on our own soil now. | 我们现在是在自己的土地上战斗 |
[00:44] | Look out! | 小心 |
[00:46] | Get down, sir! | 趴下 长官 |
[00:47] | Kuragin. | 库拉金 |
[00:50] | Bolkonsky. | 保尔康斯基 |
[00:54] | Napoleon’s army has suffered a mortal wound | 拿破仑的军队受到了致命的打击 |
[00:57] | from which he will not recover. | 难以恢复 |
[00:58] | Do we go on the offensive? | 我们继续进攻吗 |
[01:00] | No, we retreat. | 不 我们撤退 |
[01:02] | Abandon Moscow? | 抛下莫斯科 |
[01:04] | Abandon Russia’s sacred capital without a fight? | 将俄国神圣的首都不战而弃 |
[02:03] | At last, Moscow. | 终于打到莫斯科了 |
[02:07] | Here she lies in all her beauty. | 她就像个睡美人 |
[02:09] | Wide open to us. | 等我们一亲芳泽 |
[02:13] | With one word from me, she could be destroyed forever. | 我一声令下 就能把她永远毁灭 |
[02:17] | But I will spare her, | 不过我会放她一马 |
[02:19] | and more than that, | 不仅如此 |
[02:21] | I will bring her justice | 我要给她带去正义 |
[02:24] | and show her the meaning of true civilisation. | 教给她什么是真正的文明 |
[02:28] | I will be merciful with her former rulers. | 我会仁慈对待她之前的统治者 |
[02:31] | I will say to them, “I come in peace.” | 我将对他们说 我并无战意 |
[02:34] | “Your happiness is as precious to me | “对我来说你们的幸福 |
[02:38] | as that of all my subjects.” | 同我其他子民的幸福同样重要” |
[02:41] | This is the dawn of a new age in Russia. | 俄罗斯的新时代要到来了 |
[02:50] | Thieves! Stop. | 小偷 站住 |
[02:52] | That’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[03:21] | Put all the silver in that one. | 把所有的银器都装进那里面 |
[03:22] | Everyone is leaving. | 大家都在出城 |
[03:23] | They’re looting the shops and fighting in the street. | 他们洗劫商店 还在街上斗殴 |
[03:25] | We have to leave now. | 我们得赶快离开 |
[03:26] | Now, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们不要操之过急 |
[03:28] | There is plenty of time. | 时间还很充足 |
[03:28] | There’s all sorts of rumours flying around, | 现在流言满天飞 |
[03:30] | but the Governor can’t risk… | 总督不会轻举妄动 |
[03:32] | People are saying he’s left as well. | 大家说他也走了 |
[03:33] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[03:35] | Papa, we have to leave. | 爸爸 我们得走了 |
[03:36] | Why do we always leave everything till it’s too late? | 我们为何总要拖拉到事情无法挽回 |
[03:38] | Don’t you understand? The French are coming now. | 你们还不懂吗 法国人马上要打来了 |
[03:41] | Oh, what is to become of us? | 我们该怎么办 |
[03:43] | It’s all going to be fine, darling. | 一切都会好的 亲爱的 |
[03:45] | Can I help? What do you want me to do? | 我来帮忙吧 需要我做什么 |
[03:47] | No, no, don’t touch that. | 别别 别碰那个 |
[03:59] | Redress those wounds. | 重新包扎一下 |
[04:00] | – Particularly your… – Excuse me. | -特别是你的 -打扰了 |
[04:01] | Sorry, where have you come from? | 不好意思 请问你从哪儿来 |
[04:03] | – Borodino. – Is there any way we can help? | -博罗季诺 -我们能帮上什么忙吗 |
[04:05] | Well, food and water, if you have any. | 食物和水 如果您有的话 |
[04:07] | Of course. Erm… | 当然 |
[04:10] | The wounded, who can’t walk, | 那些不能行走的伤员 |
[04:12] | wouldn’t it better if they were brought in? | 是不是进屋休息会好些 |
[04:14] | We have plenty of room. Would it be permitted? | 我们有很多房间 能允许他们进来吗 |
[04:16] | You’re very kind. | 您真好心 |
[04:17] | Forgive me, Your Excellency, are you permitted? | 恕我冒昧 阁下 您的家长同意吗 |
[04:19] | Should you not ask your father? | 是否应该征得令尊的同意 |
[04:20] | It’s all right, he’ll say yes. I know he will. | 没问题的 他一定同意 我知道 |
[04:22] | Have them brought in. | 带他们进来吧 |
[04:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:25] | Onward, bring the horses inside. | 过来 把马牵进去 |
[04:28] | Bring the wounded inside. | 带伤员进去 |
[04:31] | I don’t know what to take and what to leave. | 我不知道什么该带走什么该留下 |
[04:34] | You should pack for Nikolai, too. | 你得给尼古拉也收拾一下 |
[04:36] | I wish he was here to say what he needs. | 真希望他在这儿告诉我需要什么 |
[04:37] | Oh, I think he has what he needs already. | 他应该已经得到他想要的东西了 |
[04:41] | Sonya, you know he loves you. | 索尼娅 你知道他是爱你的 |
[04:43] | Yes, but what does that matter? | 我知道 但那又怎么样呢 |
[04:47] | I can’t imagine Nikolai loving anybody else. | 我不认为尼古拉会爱上其他人 |
[04:50] | Anyway, if anyone’s going to be an old maid, it will be me. | 无论如何 会变成老处女的只能是我 |
[04:54] | No one will want me after my disgrace. | 那件丑事过后不会有人娶我的 |
[04:59] | You’re still my friend, though, aren’t you, Sonya? | 你还是我的朋友对吧 索尼娅 |
[05:00] | I know I said some awful things to you at that terrible time. | 我知道事出时我对你说了很多过分的话 |
[05:04] | Yes, of course I’m still your friend. | 我当然还是你的朋友 |
[05:08] | Then I am happy. | 那我就开心了 |
[05:10] | You and Pierre, that’s enough. | 我还有你和皮埃尔就足够了 |
[05:14] | I do wonder what happened to Pierre. | 我很担心皮埃尔 |
[05:17] | Do you think we will ever see him again? | 我们还能再见到他吗 |
[05:20] | Oh, I can’t imagine not. | 我无法想象不会再见 |
[05:22] | No. | 确实 |
[05:24] | How could I? | 我也无法想象 |
[05:29] | Oh, Sonya… | 索尼娅 |
[05:32] | What’s going to happen to those poor, wounded soldiers | 法国人一来 |
[05:34] | when the French get here? | 那些可怜的伤员该怎么办 |
[05:36] | The French are not barbarians. | 法国人也不是野蛮人 |
[05:39] | Well, perhaps we could take one or two of them with us. | 也许我们可以带一两位一起走 |
[05:41] | We can make space. I’m… I’m going to ask Papa. | 我们能腾出空来 我去问问爸爸 |
[05:46] | I won’t allow it! | 我绝不允许 |
[05:47] | Really, Ilya. | 说真的 伊利亚 |
[05:49] | You have brought us to the point | 你害得我们 |
[05:50] | where we’re not getting anything for our house | 连房子都没法保住 |
[05:52] | and now you want us to give up all our possessions? | 现在还想让我们放弃所有财产 |
[05:54] | All our children’s inheritance? | 孩子们的所有遗产 |
[05:56] | But if we can care two or three of these poor fellows, Natalya… | 但是要能帮上两三个可怜人 娜塔莉亚 |
[05:59] | It isn’t our business to care for them. | 照顾他们不是我们的责任 |
[06:01] | It’s the government’s business to care for them. | 那是政府应该做的 |
[06:03] | The government’s gone, my dear. | 政府跑了 亲爱的 |
[06:04] | Oh, so you want to us to | 所以你想让我们 |
[06:05] | abandon all our family treasures to the French | 把所有财产都送给法国人 |
[06:08] | just to make room in the carriages for soldiers? No. | 就为了在车里给伤兵腾出点位置 绝不 |
[06:10] | No! This is beyond your usual foolishness, | 绝对不行 这主意真是太过愚蠢 |
[06:13] | this is, this is madness! | 这简直是发疯 |
[06:14] | Mama, please. It’s not abandoning everything, | 妈妈 求你了 并不是把一切都扔了 |
[06:16] | it’s just things we wouldn’t care about… | 只扔那些不重要的 |
[06:18] | These are our things! | 这都是我们的东西 |
[06:21] | Aren’t you ashamed of yourself? | 你不害臊吗 |
[06:25] | Do what you will. | 随你所欲吧 |
[06:27] | Ruin us! | 毁了我们吧 |
[06:28] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[07:22] | Take a last look at the old house. | 再最后看一眼老房子吧 |
[07:24] | Who knows when we’ll return to it. | 谁知道我们什么时候才能回来呢 |
[07:25] | Never, no doubt. | 肯定永远都回不来了 |
[07:27] | Ah, I am not so sure. | 我可没那么肯定 |
[07:29] | Things have a way of turning out | 你期望越低 |
[07:30] | for the best just when you least expect it. | 结果倒可能会更好 |
[07:32] | Ugh, your blind optimism never ceases to amaze me. | 我总是惊叹于你的盲目乐观 |
[07:49] | Extraordinary. | 难以置信 |
[07:51] | It’s appalling. | 太可怕了 |
[07:53] | I can’t look. | 我看不下去了 |
[07:59] | Wait. | 等下 |
[08:00] | Wait, stop, isn’t that Pierre? | 等下 停 那不是皮埃尔吗 |
[08:02] | Please stop the carriage! | 请停车 |
[08:04] | Miss, we can’t stop here. | 小姐 我们不能在这儿停 |
[08:06] | Pierre! | 皮埃尔 |
[08:07] | Pierre! | 皮埃尔 |
[08:11] | What are you doing? Why are you dressed like that? | 你要干什么去 你怎么这幅打扮 |
[08:16] | You don’t look yourself. | 你脸色不太对 |
[08:18] | Come with us. You can’t stay in Moscow. | 跟我们来吧 你不能留在莫斯科 |
[08:20] | Yes, I’m afraid I have to. | 恐怕我必须留下 |
[08:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:22] | There’s something I have to do, something terrible. | 我必须做一件可怕的事情 |
[08:26] | What? | 什么事 |
[08:28] | Kill Napoleon. | 杀了拿破仑 |
[08:32] | Pierre! | 皮埃尔 |
[08:35] | Pierre! | 皮埃尔 |
[08:40] | Pierre! | 皮埃尔 |
[08:45] | What’s the hurry? | 你为何如此匆忙 |
[08:46] | The French are here. | 法国人来了 |
[08:47] | They are in the city. | 他们进城了 |
[09:36] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:39] | Who the hell are you, monsieur? | 你是谁 先生 |
[09:42] | I am Count Pierre Bezukhov. I own this house. | 我是皮埃尔·别祖霍夫伯爵 这房子是我的 |
[09:51] | Capitaine Rambal, 4e régiment de chasseurs. | 我是兰巴尔上尉 第四军团的士兵 |
[09:53] | A votre service, Monsieur Le Comte. | 乐意为您效劳 伯爵先生 |
[09:55] | I must inform you that your house has been commandeered | 我要通知你 法军征用了 |
[09:58] | in the name of the French Army. | 你的房子 |
[09:59] | Has it, by God? | 是吗 |
[10:03] | We are both gentlemen, monsieur. | 我们都是体面人 先生 |
[10:05] | I’m weary of war. | 我厌倦了战争 |
[10:09] | And hungry for a little civilised conversation. | 我渴望和你文明地谈谈 |
[10:13] | Come, sit. | 来 坐吧 |
[10:15] | And drink a bottle or two with me. | 跟我喝一两瓶酒 |
[10:21] | Oh, what the hell. | 管他呢 |
[10:24] | Capitaine Rambal. | 兰巴尔上尉 |
[10:26] | Is Napoleon himself in the city here? | 拿破仑本人在市内吗 |
[10:28] | Certainement. | 当然 |
[10:29] | He will be addressing the populace tomorrow evening | 他明晚要在克里姆林宫的台阶上 |
[10:32] | from the steps of the Kremlin Palace. | 向民众发表演说 |
[10:34] | He’s there now. | 他现在就在那儿 |
[10:35] | Tell me, Count, | 跟我说说 伯爵 |
[10:37] | have all the women left Moscow? | 所有女人都离开莫斯科了吗 |
[10:39] | I believe so. | 我觉得是 |
[10:41] | All those who had the means to. | 有办法离开的人都走了 |
[10:42] | Dommage. | 真可惜 |
[10:45] | I love women. | 我爱女人 |
[10:46] | Women have been my life. | 女人就是我的命 |
[10:48] | And I can tell you have known women, too. | 我能看出来 你也了解女人 |
[10:53] | Just a month ago, | 一个月之前 |
[10:55] | I had the honour to save the life of a Polish Hussar. | 我救了一个波兰骑兵的命 |
[10:58] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[11:00] | He insisted on offering his wife to me. | 他坚持要把他妻子献给我 |
[11:04] | A very affectionate little thing she was. | 她是个多情的尤物 |
[11:08] | She wanted to run away with me, you know? | 她想和我私奔 |
[11:10] | But when I’d had my fill, I returned her to her husband. | 但我满足之后 我就把她还给她丈夫了 |
[11:14] | “Monsieur,” I said to him. | “先生” 我跟他说 |
[11:15] | “I saved your life, and now I will save your honour.” | “我救了你的命 现在也要拯救你的名誉” |
[11:21] | I must confess, I am a romantic. | 我必须承认 我是个浪漫主义者 |
[11:24] | And I can tell you are the same, my friend. | 我能看出来你也是 我的朋友 |
[11:28] | No. | 不是 |
[11:29] | No, not quite the same. | 不 不太一样 |
[11:33] | I have a different view of love from yours | 我的爱情观和感情经历 |
[11:35] | and a different experience of it. | 跟你都不一样 |
[11:37] | Of course, I’ve known women, many of them, I’m ashamed to say. | 惭愧地说 我和很多女人交往过 |
[11:43] | But I have only truly loved one woman in all my life. | 但我一生只真正爱过一个女人 |
[11:52] | And she can never belong to me. | 而且她永远都不可能属于我 |
[12:08] | What’s this place called? | 这地方叫什么 |
[12:09] | Mytishchi, I think they said. | 他们好像说叫梅季希 |
[12:12] | Oh, Mytishchi, yes. | 梅季希 对 |
[12:14] | I hope we get further, though. | 我希望我们能走得再远点 |
[12:15] | Started out so late. | 我们动身太晚了 |
[12:17] | Sonya, come with me. | 索尼娅 跟我来 |
[12:24] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[12:26] | Please let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[12:31] | May I help here? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[12:33] | Is he very badly wounded? | 他伤得很重吗 |
[12:35] | Yes, he should have a room to himself. | 对 应该让他单独一个房间 |
[12:37] | If that’s possible, miss. | 如果有可能的话 小姐 |
[12:39] | – He is quite an important person. – Well. | -他是位重要人物 -好的 |
[12:47] | Yes, I’ll… I’ll tell the mistress right away. | 好 我马上就告诉小姐 |
[12:50] | He’ll have every care possible. | 我们会竭尽所能好好照顾他 |
[12:58] | Look there, Your Excellency. | 看啊 阁下 |
[12:59] | Back there. | 那边 |
[13:01] | That’s fire. | 着火了 |
[13:03] | Moscow is burning. | 莫斯科着火了 |
[13:11] | Oh, Moscow. | 莫斯科 |
[13:13] | Never mind, Excellency. They will put it out. | 别介意 阁下 他们会把火扑灭的 |
[13:16] | No fear. | 别害怕 |
[13:19] | But who is left to put it out? | 但还剩下谁去灭火呢 |
[13:21] | Poor Moscow. | 可怜的莫斯科 |
[13:25] | Our dear mother. | 我们亲爱的母亲 |
[14:45] | Help me, for the love of God, my little girl. | 帮帮我 看在上帝的分上 我女儿 |
[14:47] | My youngest, she got left behind. She’ll be all burnt up. | 我的小女儿 她还在里面 她会被烧死的 |
[14:49] | Where did you leave her? | 你把她留在哪儿了 |
[14:50] | She’s in there, God help her. | 她在这里面 上帝帮帮她 |
[14:54] | Come with me! | 跟我来 |
[14:55] | You can get in round the side, please. | 从这边能进去 求求你 |
[14:58] | Hurry, hurry… | 快点 快点 |
[14:59] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[15:11] | Help! A little girl, have you seen her? | 帮帮忙 你见过一个小女孩吗 |
[15:22] | Oh, good. | 好 |
[15:23] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[15:24] | It’s okay, I’ve got you. | 没事的 我找到你了 |
[15:26] | Hey, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[15:31] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[15:39] | Where’s your mother gone? | 你妈妈去哪儿了 |
[15:40] | The soldiers moved them on. They’re that way, sir. | 士兵让他们往前走 他们往那边走了 先生 |
[15:45] | Here. Leave her alone! | 抱稳了 别碰她 |
[16:06] | Come on, then! I’ll fight you all! | 来吧 我要把你们都打倒 |
[16:08] | No! | 不 |
[16:13] | Assassin. | 刺客 |
[16:14] | Assassin et pyromane. | 刺客兼纵火犯 |
[16:16] | No! | 不 |
[16:26] | I think all of Moscow will burn down, Sonya. | 我觉得整个莫斯科都会焚毁 索尼娅 |
[16:29] | It’s such a terrible glow. | 这焰光太可怕了 |
[16:39] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[16:41] | Your mother told me not say anything, | 你母亲让我什么也别说 |
[16:43] | but I think you should know. | 但我觉得你应该知道 |
[16:47] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[16:51] | Prince Andrei is here. | 安德烈公爵在这儿 |
[16:54] | In this…in this house? | 在这 在这栋房子里 |
[16:57] | He is in the back room. He is very badly wounded. | 他在里屋 受了很严重的伤 |
[17:00] | Too badly to see anyone, they said. | 严重到不能见任何人 他们说 |
[17:07] | – Is that him? – No, no. That’s the other one. | -这声音是他 -不 是另外一个 |
[17:09] | He lies very quiet. | 他非常安静地躺着 |
[17:13] | Tasha? | 塔莎 |
[17:15] | You’ll catch a chill over there. | 你在那儿会感冒的 |
[17:17] | Come and lie in bed with me. | 过来跟我在床上躺着 |
[17:18] | No, I’m all right, Mama. | 不了 我没事的妈妈 |
[17:21] | I’ll sleep over here on the floor. | 我在这边地板上睡就好了 |
[18:19] | Hey, miss, you can’t be here. | 小姐 您不能到这儿来 |
[18:20] | No, let her stay. | 不 让她待在这 |
[18:24] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[18:29] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[18:31] | I’m so sorry, forgive me. | 我很抱歉 原谅我 |
[18:33] | For what? | 原谅什么 |
[18:34] | For what I did. | 我做的那些事 |
[18:36] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[18:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:40] | You can’t love me. | 你不可能爱我 |
[18:44] | I love you more. | 我更爱你了 |
[18:48] | Better than I did before. | 比以前更甚 |
[18:51] | I was in the wrong. | 是我错了 |
[18:53] | It’s for you to forgive me. | 该你来原谅我 |
[19:14] | – Hi. – I had thought you left. | -你好 -我还以为你已经走了 |
[19:15] | Came to tell you that I’ve heard your brother is alive. | 来是告诉你我听说你哥哥还活着 |
[19:17] | He’s being cared for by my family. | 我的家人正照料着他 |
[19:19] | They’ll be travelling to Yaroslavl. | 他们正前往雅罗斯拉夫尔 |
[19:21] | They had to flee from Moscow. | 他们被迫从莫斯科逃了出来 |
[19:23] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[19:25] | I must bring Nikolushka to see his father. | 我必须带着尼古卢什卡去见他父亲 |
[19:28] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[19:30] | I would escort you, but I am already late to join my regiment. | 我本想护送你去 但我早就该回团了 |
[19:33] | No, no, don’t be silly. | 不 别傻了 |
[19:38] | Nothing ever happens exactly as one would wish, but… | 万事发展尽不遂人愿 但是 |
[19:41] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[19:44] | Bye, Nikolai. | 再见 尼古拉 |
[19:46] | Stay safe. | 保重 |
[19:52] | Say bye. | 说再见 |
[19:59] | Where’s Natasha? | 娜塔莎去哪儿了 |
[20:01] | She’s not still with that man? | 她不会还跟那男人在一块儿吧 |
[20:03] | She won’t leave his side. | 她不肯离开他 |
[20:04] | Well, tell her to come and make ready, we have to move on. | 叫她过来收拾 我们必须出发了 |
[20:08] | She says that Prince Andrei isn’t well enough to be moved yet. | 她说安德烈公爵还未恢复到能转移的状态 |
[20:12] | Ilya, what are we to do? Should we move on? | 伊利亚 怎么办 我们该出发吗 |
[20:15] | Or is it safe to wait a day or two? | 再等一两天还安全吗 |
[20:20] | Hard to say, er… | 难说啊 |
[20:23] | I’ll leave it to you, my dear. | 我把决定权留给你 亲爱的 |
[20:25] | I’m just going to step out for a breath of fresh air. | 我要到外面去呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[20:27] | See the goats, you know. | 再看看羊 |
[20:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[20:33] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么办呢 |
[20:36] | This has…broken him. | 这已经 击垮了他 |
[20:44] | You know we are ruined, don’t you? | 你知道我们完了 是不是 |
[20:47] | We have nothing left. | 我们什么都没了 |
[20:50] | Nothing at all. | 一切都没了 |
[20:53] | Everything now depends on Nikolai. | 所有事都指望尼古拉了 |
[20:59] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[21:03] | You understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[21:06] | Yes, Countess, I understand you. | 是的 伯爵夫人 我懂你的意思 |
[22:19] | Présentez armes! | 举枪 |
[22:22] | En joue! | 瞄准 |
[22:25] | Feu! | 开火 |
[22:27] | Les deux suivants. Vite. | 下两个 快点 |
[22:41] | En joue. | 瞄准 |
[22:44] | Feu! | 开火 |
[22:58] | Non, non, non. | 不不不 |
[22:59] | Les autres sont là comma temoins. | 其他人不得插手 |
[23:15] | En joue. | 瞄准 |
[23:19] | Feu! | 开火 |
[23:27] | Everything is simple, really. | 万事万物都很简单 真的 |
[23:29] | The world…the world wants us to love it. | 世界 世界想让我们爱它 |
[23:34] | And it’s not hard, it’s easy. | 这并不难 这很简单 |
[23:37] | I heard this little whispering voice, | 我听见了一种微小的耳语之声 |
[23:41] | sort of little whispering music. | 像是某种微弱的音乐 |
[23:44] | I realised it was a fly in the room. | 我意识到那是房间里的一只苍蝇 |
[23:47] | And it wanted me to love it. | 它想让我去爱它 |
[23:50] | And I did love it. | 我的确爱上了它 |
[23:52] | And I saw that one can love everything. | 然后我就明白了一个人能博爱万物 |
[23:58] | Don’t talk too much, you’ll tire yourself. | 别说太多了 你会累着你自己 |
[24:00] | Am I talking nonsense? | 我是不是在说些莫名其妙的话 |
[24:02] | I’ve been delirious, you know. | 我已经精神混乱了 |
[24:05] | But I want…I want you to know that I… | 但我想 想让你知道我 |
[24:11] | I’m happy. | 我很快活 |
[24:16] | I saw him at the hospital. | 我在医院看见了他 |
[24:19] | Who, who did you see? | 谁 你看见谁了 |
[24:21] | Anatole Kuragin. | 阿纳托·库拉金 |
[24:23] | My enemy. | 我的敌人 |
[24:26] | He was hurt | 他受了伤 |
[24:28] | and I was hurt, and he looked at me, | 我也受了伤 当他看着我时 |
[24:31] | and I found that I loved him, too. | 我发现我也爱他 |
[24:35] | He’s not so bad. | 他并没有那么坏 |
[24:38] | He can’t help it, being like that. | 他就是这样的人 |
[24:41] | And I’m the one to blame. | 而我才是该被责备的人 |
[24:45] | It was cruel of me to leave you. | 是我残忍地离你而去 |
[24:47] | It was cruel of me to break it off with you. | 是我残忍地毁掉与你的婚约 |
[24:49] | – I see that now. – No, please, don’t talk like that. | -我都明白了 -不 请别这样说话 |
[24:51] | As if I were a child. | 就像我只是个小孩 |
[24:53] | As if I have no responsibility for what I did. | 仿佛对自己的行为不用负责 |
[24:56] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[24:58] | And I was foolish. | 我太蠢了 |
[24:59] | And I didn’t think of you or how I was hurting you. | 我没考虑过你 那样会多伤害你 |
[25:02] | I behaved badly. | 我太差劲了 |
[25:04] | And nothing can change that. Nothing can make it right. | 然而现在木已成舟 于事无补了 |
[25:09] | But we can forgive each other, can’t we? | 但我们能原谅彼此 不是吗 |
[25:11] | We can still love each other. | 我们仍能爱着彼此 |
[25:14] | Now that it’s all too late. | 现在已经太迟了 |
[25:15] | But it isn’t. It isn’t too late. | 不是的 并没有太迟 |
[25:20] | It’s so strange. | 世事真奇妙 |
[25:23] | I was thinking, | 我曾想 |
[25:25] | “If she could be here, I could tell her.” | “要是她在这儿 我就能告诉她了” |
[25:29] | And here you are. | 而现在你就在这里 |
[25:31] | And I won’t leave you. | 我不会离开你 |
[25:32] | I’ll never leave you. | 我永远也不会离开你 |
[25:56] | “My dear Sonya.” | “亲爱的索尼娅” |
[25:57] | Ugh… Lord. | 天啊 |
[26:02] | Did I ask you to barge in? | 我有叫你闯进来吗 |
[26:04] | Sorry, Your Excellency, | 抱歉 阁下 |
[26:05] | but this letter… | 但有封信 |
[26:07] | All right, give it here. | 好 给我 |
[26:14] | “My dearest Nikolai, | “亲爱的尼古拉 |
[26:16] | I am writing to tell you that I release you from our engagement.” | 这封信的目的是解除我们的婚约” |
[26:20] | Oh, thank you, God. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:25] | “I know that your family | “我知道你的家人 |
[26:26] | wish you to marry Princess Bolkonskaya, | 希望你能迎娶保尔康斯卡娅小姐 |
[26:29] | that your family’s welfare depends upon it. | 你整个家族的兴盛全赖于此 |
[26:32] | So I beg you to consider yourself free. | 故望你将自己视作自由之身 |
[26:35] | But to know that despite everything, | 但请记得无论怎样 |
[26:37] | no one could love you more than… | 对你的爱意无人可及… |
[26:42] | Your Sonya.” | 你的索尼娅” |
[26:47] | Sonya! | 索尼娅 |
[26:48] | Sonya! | 索尼娅 |
[26:50] | Sonya, we have to leave! | 索尼娅 我们得走了 |
[26:59] | I say now is the time to attack Napoleon. | 要我看现在正是时候攻击拿破仑 |
[27:01] | While his divisions are scattered across the city | 因为现在他的军队分散全城 |
[27:03] | and his soldiers are preoccupied with arresting looters. | 而没有去打劫的士兵 |
[27:06] | Those who are not looting themselves. | 都在忙着逮捕打劫的人 |
[27:08] | We could retake Moscow and secure a famous victory. | 我们就可以夺回莫斯科 进而取得胜利 |
[27:11] | No. | 不行 |
[27:13] | We do nothing. | 什么也别干 |
[27:15] | Time and patience. | 耐心等待 |
[27:16] | Napoleon will never survive the Russian winter. | 拿破仑撑不过俄国的冬天 |
[27:20] | In a little while, he will abandon Moscow | 过不了多久由于军队没有物资供给 |
[27:22] | because he has no means of supplying his army. | 他就只能放弃莫斯科 |
[27:25] | Then, when he is retreating, | 到他撤退的时候 |
[27:27] | we will attack. | 我们再进攻 |
[27:28] | Consider the advantage of fighting on our own ground. | 考虑到在自家地盘作战的优势 |
[27:33] | Meeting concluded, gentlemen. | 会议到此结束 先生们 |
[27:39] | This is beyond reason. | 没理由啊 |
[27:41] | They refuse to fight, | 他们不打 |
[27:43] | yet they don’t surrender and make terms. | 也不投降议和 |
[27:47] | What sort of men are they? | 他们都是些怎样的人 |
[27:49] | That they would burn their beloved city to the ground | 宁可把自家最看重的城市烧得一干二净 |
[27:51] | rather than accept my generous settlement. | 而不肯接受我慷慨的和解条件 |
[27:54] | Are they savages? | 是未开化的愚民吗 |
[27:57] | Do they want to go back to the Dark Ages? | 他们想回到黑暗时代吗 |
[28:01] | I expected better of them. | 我还指望他们能比这好点呢 |
[28:04] | I am disappointed! | 太让我失望了 |
[28:13] | – Sire. – Yes, what? | -陛下 -何事 |
[28:19] | What with the disruptions and the fires, | 由于城内的暴动和火灾 |
[28:21] | we shall soon find we are running out of essential provisions. | 粮食就快要不够吃了 |
[28:24] | And you think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[28:28] | I shall be glad to receive your solutions | 今天中午之前 |
[28:30] | to these problems by noon today. | 希望你呈上解决方案 |
[29:21] | You all right, master? | 你还好吧 老爷 |
[29:24] | There are no masters here, I think. | 我想这儿没有老爷 |
[29:27] | I think you’re right there. | 可你就在这里 |
[29:32] | What, you’ve seen a bit of trouble? | 你怎么心事重重的样子 |
[29:34] | I have. | 是啊 |
[29:36] | Dare say you have, too. | 我猜你也是吧 |
[29:38] | Ah, we won’t dwell on that. | 我们不会多想 |
[29:40] | You suffer now, you’ll have a lifetime, it all comes around. | 现在受点苦以后就活得久一点 有失必有得 |
[29:45] | Don’t have any worries here. | 在这儿就别担心了 |
[29:47] | It’s up to them lot to look after us. | 该他们来照看我们 |
[29:53] | Wait a minute. | 稍等 |
[30:01] | Come meet my friend. | 来见见我的朋友 |
[30:05] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[30:07] | Little Sashenka. | 小小萨申卡 |
[30:12] | Did you eat today, master? | 今天吃东西了吗 老爷 |
[30:18] | Here. | 给你 |
[30:20] | You have one of these, | 来吃一点 |
[30:21] | and don’t say I don’t treat you kind ’cause I do. | 别说我待你不好 因为我可待你不薄 |
[30:24] | You’d share it with me? | 你愿意分我东西 |
[30:26] | Yeah, I would. Why not? | 愿意 为什么不愿意 |
[30:28] | And her, too. | 还要分给她 |
[30:32] | Come on. Take. | 来吧 拿着 |
[30:37] | No, no, no. Not like that. You won’t taste it, master. | 别 别那样吃 那样就吃不出味了 老爷 |
[30:45] | Here. | 来 |
[30:48] | Little bit of salt. | 加点盐 |
[30:50] | Now, bit by bit. | 小口吃 |
[30:53] | And savour it, master. You never know, | 品尝吧 老爷 谁说得准呢 |
[30:54] | this might be the last one you ever see. | 这可能是你见到的最后一个土豆了 |
[31:01] | Right, a little bit for you, miss. | 来给你一点 小姐 |
[31:05] | Come on, sit up nice. | 来吧 坐端正 |
[31:08] | Sit up nice. | 坐端正 |
[31:10] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[31:12] | Good girl, Sashenka. | 好姑娘 萨申卡 |
[31:24] | Is it good? | 还行吗 |
[31:28] | It’s very good. | 美味 |
[31:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:33] | Platon Karatayev. | 普拉东·卡拉塔耶夫 |
[31:36] | Pierre Bezukhov. | 皮埃尔·别祖霍夫 |
[31:39] | “My dear Pierre, what is the matter with you? | “亲爱的皮埃尔 你怎么回事 |
[31:44] | Why do you not reply to my letters? | 为什么不回我的信 |
[31:47] | I know you would not wish me to be unhappy, | 你也不想见我不开心吧 |
[31:49] | and what I require from you is such a little thing. | 而且我要求的是那么一件小事 |
[31:53] | The work of a moment. | 花不了你多少时间 |
[31:57] | All I need is a word from you | 我只希望你回个话 |
[31:59] | agreeing that our marriage was never consummated. | 确认我们从未圆房 |
[32:01] | This will enable me to marry again. | 这样我便能再婚 |
[32:04] | I know you will do this for me | 我知道你愿意为我这么做 |
[32:05] | out of the Christian kindness of your heart. | 因为你心中有基督徒的良善 |
[32:07] | Dear Pierre, in eternal friendship and sincere regard, | 亲爱的皮埃尔 友谊长存 衷心祝福 |
[32:11] | Helene. | 海伦 |
[32:14] | PS, this matter really is quite urgent.” | 顺便 十万火急 刻不容缓” |
[32:30] | Dear Petya says he’s enjoying army life. | 亲爱的佩蒂亚说他很喜欢军旅生活 |
[32:33] | And he hopes very much to see some real fighting soon. | 他想尽早见识真正的战斗 |
[32:37] | I don’t understand, my dear. | 我不明白 亲爱的 |
[32:39] | It’s from Petya. | 这是佩蒂亚写的 |
[32:41] | Where? | 哪里 |
[32:45] | Oh, yes, I see. | 我明白了 |
[32:47] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[32:49] | It’s Princess Marya. | 玛莉亚小姐 |
[32:51] | And the little boy, Prince Andrei’s son. | 还有个小男孩 安德烈公爵的儿子 |
[32:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:00] | Bon enfant. | 好孩子 |
[33:02] | Oh, this must be his boy. | 这就是他儿子了 |
[33:05] | Princess, you’re very welcome, very welcome… | 公爵小姐 欢迎你来 非常欢迎 |
[33:09] | Forgive me, but he is here. | 抱歉 他就在这里 |
[33:11] | May I see him? | 能见他吗 |
[33:13] | But of course. Erm… | 当然 |
[33:15] | Why don’t you sit down? | 要不你先坐下 |
[33:16] | No, no, no. If you please, I’d like to see him straight away. | 不必了 如果可以的话 我想直接见他 |
[33:19] | Sit down, and we’ll ring for tea. | 坐吧 叫人上茶 |
[33:20] | There’s no hurry, really. No hurry. | 真没必要着急 别急 |
[33:33] | I’ll take you to him. Come. | 我带你去见他 来吧 |
[33:45] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[33:46] | You’ll see. | 你看了就知道了 |
[33:49] | We were very hopeful, but there was a… | 我们本来挺乐观 可是 |
[33:53] | change, two days ago. | 两天前情况有变 |
[33:57] | You’ll see. | 你看见就知道了 |
[34:08] | Marya. | 玛莉亚 |
[34:10] | And Nikolushka, too. | 尼古卢什卡也来了 |
[34:13] | How are you now? | 你现在怎么样 |
[34:15] | Your health, I mean. | 我是说你的身体 |
[34:17] | Whereas for that, you have to ask the doctor. | 至于那个 你得去问医生 |
[34:21] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[34:25] | So—… | 那么 |
[34:26] | here we are, all together. | 大家终于聚在一起了 |
[34:29] | Isn’t it odd, this one taking care of me? | 多么奇怪啊 是她在照顾我 |
[34:36] | No, Marya. | 不 玛莉亚 |
[34:39] | No crying here. | 现在别哭 |
[34:44] | Let Nikolushka kiss me, and then take him away. | 尼古卢什卡亲过我后就带他走 |
[34:49] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[35:00] | So like your mother. | 真像你母亲 |
[35:03] | Be happy, Nikolushka. | 要快乐 尼古卢什卡 |
[35:06] | Make me proud of you. | 让我以你为傲 |
[35:09] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[35:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:17] | Wait, Marya. | 等等 玛莉亚 |
[35:19] | Let him have your icon to remember me by. | 把你的圣象给他 来纪念我 |
[35:21] | No, Andrei, don’t say that. | 不 安德烈 别那么说 |
[35:24] | Do as I say. Please. | 照我说的做 求你了 |
[35:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:56] | Hey, come on. | 走吧 |
[36:13] | Marya. | 玛莉亚 |
[36:18] | He’s leaving us. | 他快不行了 |
[38:06] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[38:33] | He’s cold already. | 他没有体温了 |
[38:38] | Has he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[38:40] | Where is he now? | 他现在去哪里了 |
[38:49] | So your parents both alive? | 你父母都还活着吗 |
[38:51] | Neither of them. | 都不在了 |
[38:53] | Ah, it’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[38:54] | Mine’s still alive and well. | 我的父母还健在 |
[38:57] | Any brothers and sisters? | 有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[38:59] | None. | 没有 |
[39:01] | Never mind, I’ll be your brother while we’re here. | 没关系 在这里我就是你哥哥 |
[39:07] | You know, it was a good job they took me for the army. | 我被抓来当兵算是份好差事 |
[39:10] | Then my brothers didn’t have to go and leave their families. | 那样我的兄弟们就不用背井离乡了 |
[39:15] | Were you taken, or did you go of your own accord? | 你也是被抓来的 还是自愿参军 |
[39:18] | I went just to see what it was like. | 我只是来感受战争的 |
[39:23] | I used to be a huge admirer of Napoleon, | 我曾无比崇拜拿破仑 |
[39:25] | almost wanted to be him, but… | 都想有他那样的成就 可 |
[39:28] | when I saw what his ambition had done, so much senseless death, | 等见识到他的野心带走了无数生命 |
[39:32] | destruction, I came to the opposite view, | 留下一片废墟 我才得出不一样的结论 |
[39:34] | that the world would be a better place without him. | 世界没了他会更美好 |
[39:40] | I had this idea… | 博罗季诺一战之后 |
[39:42] | after Borodino, that I might assassinate Napoleon. | 我都想过刺杀拿破仑 |
[39:45] | I thought it was my destiny. | 我以为那是我的宿命 |
[39:48] | And look at me now. | 可现在看看我 |
[39:50] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[39:52] | Too tender-hearted for that game. | 心太软 不适合战争 |
[39:56] | I’ve been in the army 10 years, never killed anyone. | 我在军队待了十年 却从未杀过人 |
[39:59] | Or wanted to. | 也从不愿杀人 |
[40:03] | Here, look at little Sashenka. | 来看看小萨什卡 |
[40:08] | She could smell your kind heart right away. | 她一下就嗅出了你的慈悲之心 |
[40:12] | Dogs and cats, | 小猫小狗 |
[40:14] | they know more than we do. | 比我们懂得更多 |
[40:30] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[40:31] | with limited supplies and winter approaching, | 供给有限 寒冬将至 |
[40:33] | our position will deteriorate. | 我方形势在恶化 |
[40:36] | Convey my compliments to all the regimental commanders. | 向全团指挥官们传达我的问候 |
[40:40] | And instruct them to make ready. | 并指示他们做好准备 |
[40:43] | For what, sire? | 准备什么 陛下 |
[40:47] | Retreat. | 撤退 |
[40:59] | Come on. Everybody up. Get in line. | 都给我起来 排好队 |
[41:01] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[41:03] | Leave Moscow. Get in line. | 离开莫斯科 排好队 |
[41:05] | Why not just let us go free? Less work for you. | 能不能放了我们 你们也省事 |
[41:07] | And have you turn up again and attack us? | 好让你们反过来攻击我们吗 |
[41:10] | No, we are stuck with you. | 不行 我们要带上你们 |
[41:14] | See, master? They’re prisoners, too. | 看见了吗 主人 他们也是囚犯 |
[41:17] | Go, go, come on! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[41:29] | Monsieur e capitaine. Look at this poor fellow. | 上尉阁下 看看这个可怜人 |
[41:32] | He can’t keep up. | 他跟不上队伍了 |
[41:33] | Can’t he ride? | 可以让他骑马吗 |
[41:35] | He can march or he can die. | 他走不了就只有死 |
[41:36] | All stragglers to be shot. Come on! | 掉队的人都得死 走吧 |
[41:39] | On, on! | 前进 |
[41:40] | – Keep up! – It’s all right. | -都跟上 -没事的 |
[41:43] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[41:46] | Oh, Moscow, what have they done to you? | 莫斯科 他们对你做了什么 |
[41:50] | Look at that poor fellow. They’ll leave him like that. | 看那个可怜的家伙 他们就这么丢下他 |
[41:55] | Arrêtez! Halt! | 停 休息 |
[41:58] | Prisoners, this way! | 囚犯 这边 |
[42:00] | Come on, come on. | 走 赶紧走 |
[42:10] | Rambal! Capitaine Rambal! | 兰巴尔 兰巴尔上尉 |
[42:14] | Mon ami! | 我的朋友 |
[42:15] | Do you remember me, my friend? | 还记得我吗 我的朋友 |
[42:28] | Look at that. Thieves. | 看看他们 都是贼 |
[42:31] | There’s nothing they wouldn’t take. | 他们就没有不拿走的 |
[42:37] | Hey, monsieur, leave a few for us. | 先生 给我们留几个啊 |
[42:50] | Prisonniers! A l’écoute! | 囚犯们听好 |
[42:52] | Come on, march! | 快点 前进 |
[42:53] | Alignez-vous! | 看齐 |
[42:57] | Come on. | 快点 |
[42:59] | Alignez-vous! | 看齐 |
[43:05] | March’.! | 前进 |
[43:17] | You must be patient, Contessa. | 你得有耐心 伯爵夫人 |
[43:20] | Two drops a day, no more, | 一天两滴 不能再多 |
[43:21] | and nature will work its course. Huh? | 一切自有结果 |
[43:24] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[43:26] | Is there really nothing else you can do for me? | 你就没有别的方法来帮我了吗 |
[43:29] | Can’t you see I’m desperate? I can’t get married like this. | 你没看到我很绝望吗 我不能这样结婚 |
[43:35] | It all will be well. | 一切都会没事的 |
[43:37] | We’ll come again to see you tomorrow. | 我们明天再过来看你 |
[43:40] | Arrivederci. | 再见 |
[43:42] | I have other ladies to attend to now. | 现在我得去照顾其他女士了 |
[43:45] | Arrivederci. | 再见 |
[44:01] | Ivan. | 伊凡 |
[44:16] | – You know how it is. – Boris. | -你知道是什么情况 -鲍里斯 |
[44:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[44:24] | Anna Pavlovna, I’m so sorry I’m late. | 安娜·帕夫洛夫娜 不好意思我来晚了 |
[44:25] | You must leave now, Countess. | 你得马上离开 伯爵夫人 |
[44:28] | Really. | 真的 |
[44:29] | You never should have come. | 你不该来这儿 |
[44:31] | Go, please. | 走吧 |
[44:34] | Go, now. | 快走 |
[46:21] | It’s Borodino. | 这是博罗季诺 |
[46:24] | We’re here, brother. | 我们是到这儿了 兄弟 |
[46:25] | I was. | 我曾经来过 |
[46:28] | Were you? | 是吗 |
[46:52] | Oh, she is happy, anyway. | 反正她是挺开心的 |
[46:58] | Warmer down here out of the… | 这里更暖和 没有… |
[47:06] | – Oh, you go on. I’ll catch you up. – I’ll wait. | -你继续走 我会追上你的 -我等等你 |
[47:10] | Go on, go on. | 走 继续走 |
[47:29] | Get on, or you’ll get the same. | 快走 不然你也一样 |
[47:33] | Move! | 走 |
[48:47] | It would have been terrible for you, you know? | 这对你会很残忍的 知道吗 |
[48:50] | To have to go on looking after me. | 不得不继续照顾我 |
[48:53] | And suffering with me. | 并且和我一起受苦 |
[48:55] | I wouldn’t have minded. | 我不会在意的 |
[48:59] | To have suffered with you, that was the best happiness for me. | 和你一起受苦 曾是我最大的幸福 |
[49:04] | You didn’t have to go then, you see. | 那你可以不要走啊 |
[49:09] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[49:13] | I love you, and now there’s no one for me. | 我爱你 而现在却没人爱我了 |
[49:19] | But I will remember you. | 但我会记住你的 |
[49:26] | But not like this. | 但不能像这样 |
[49:29] | Yes. | 能 |
[49:31] | Yes, like this. | 就像这样 |
[49:35] | But also like… | 还有… |
[50:16] | We could take them now. | 我们现在就能干掉他们 |
[50:17] | Better to wait. | 最好等等 |
[50:20] | Let them make camp for the night. We’ll take them at dawn. | 让他们晚上驻扎下来 天一亮就动手 |
[50:22] | As you wish. I like this work. Rich pickings. | 随你吧 我喜欢干这事儿 大抢特抢 |
[50:34] | Who’s this now? | 这又是谁 |
[50:39] | What’re you doing out here? You’ll give us all away. | 你来这儿干什么 你会把我们暴露给敌人 |
[50:41] | Sorry, sir, I didn’t realise. | 抱歉 长官 我没想到 |
[50:46] | I have this letter for you. | 我有封信给您 |
[50:48] | – I’m sorry, it got wet. – Give it here. | -抱歉 信湿了 -拿过来 |
[50:57] | Tell him no. | 告诉他不行 |
[51:00] | Colonel Denisov, don’t you remember me? | 德尼索夫上校 你不记得我了吗 |
[51:03] | Petya Rostov. | 佩蒂亚·罗斯托夫 |
[51:06] | IS it you? | 是你啊 |
[51:07] | Yes, of course! | 记得 当然记得 |
[51:11] | How are you? | 你还好吧 |
[51:14] | So, you’re a real soldier now, huh? | 这么说你是个真正的军人了 |
[51:19] | Well, off with you. And tell your commander we do it our own way. | 行了你去吧 告诉你指挥官我们自有办法 |
[51:21] | But, Denisov, if you please. | 可是 德尼索夫 如果你同意的话 |
[51:23] | Yes, what is it? | 说吧 什么事 |
[51:24] | I have permission to join your squad if you give your consent. | 如果你批准的话 我可以加入你的队伍 |
[51:29] | – It’s rough work for boys, you know. – I don’t mind that, sir. | -这对小男孩来说太艰巨了 -我不在乎 长官 |
[51:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:38] | We’ll try and look after you. | 我们会尽量照顾你的 |
[51:43] | Not heroics. | 不用豪言壮语 |
[51:45] | We work like the wolves do, watch and wait, | 我们要像狼一样 暗中窥伺 |
[51:46] | and pick them off at their weakest point while they’re retreating. | 在他们撤退过程中最脆弱的时候干掉他们 |
[51:50] | Our job is to see them out of Russia, | 我们的任务是让他们退出俄国 |
[51:52] | and make sure they never return. | 确保他们不再回来 |
[51:57] | None of your crazy stuff with the boy, now. | 别给那男孩灌输你的疯点子 |
[52:00] | We need to send him home to his mother in one piece. | 我们得把他毫发无伤送回家 送到他妈身边 |
[52:03] | What do you take me for? | 你把我想成什么人了 |
[52:05] | I have a mother, too, you know. | 我也是上有老母的人 |
[52:17] | We need to know their strengths, | 我们得摸清他们的优势 |
[52:19] | I’ll go down there, scent them out. | 我下去 探探他们 |
[52:20] | Up to you, if you want to risk your life. | 你决定吧 如果你想冒点生命危险的话 |
[52:22] | – I’ll come with you. – No, you don’t. | -我跟你去 -不行 你不能去 |
[52:24] | Let the boy come. Come on, son, follow me. | 让这孩子来吧 跟上 小子 跟着我 |
[52:26] | No, come back. | 不行 回来 |
[52:29] | Damn you. | 妈的 |
[52:33] | Remember, speak French or keep your mouth shut. | 记住 说法语 不然就闭嘴 |
[53:47] | My God, your accent’s diabolical! | 我的天呐 你的口音太吓人了 |
[53:49] | – Are they coming after us? – No. | -他们会跟上来 -不会 |
[53:51] | You did well. | 你做得很好 |
[53:53] | Nerves of steel. We’ll make a soldier of you yet. | 钢铁般的意志 你或许真的能成为军人 |
[53:56] | Thank you, Dolokhov. | 谢谢你 德劳克夫 |
[53:58] | And thank you for letting me come with you. | 也谢谢你让我跟你一起来 |
[54:05] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[54:06] | You’ll carry me well tomorrow. | 你明天会是个好坐骑的 |
[54:09] | Still awake, master? | 还不睡啊 主人 |
[54:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[54:12] | Dolokhov and I went down to the French camp. | 德劳克夫和我到下面法军阵营走了一趟 |
[54:16] | You’re a brave one, master. | 你真勇敢 主人 |
[54:19] | With Dolokhov, it’s easy. | 有德劳克夫在 小菜一碟 |
[54:21] | He’s not afraid of anything. | 他什么都不怕 |
[54:23] | Not even death itself. | 连死都不怕 |
[54:25] | He can handle himself, that Captain Dolokhov. | 他能应付自如 那位德劳克夫上尉 |
[54:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:29] | Yes, he damn well can. | 是的 他应付得非常好 |
[54:33] | Would you like some raisins? Very good. | 你想吃葡萄干吗 品质很好 |
[54:37] | – Thank you, master. – Go on, take the whole bag. | -谢谢 主人 -吃吧 整袋都拿去 |
[54:40] | I’ve got plenty more. | 我还有好多呢 |
[54:41] | I brought them from home, you know. | 我从家里带来的 |
[54:48] | Would you sharpen my sabre for me? | 你能给我把军刀磨一磨吗 |
[54:51] | It’s got blunt. | 都钝了 |
[54:55] | Actually… | 其实… |
[54:58] | It’s never been sharpened. | 这刀还没被开过刃 |
[55:01] | Give it here, master. I’ll put a good edge on it for you. | 给我吧 主人 我给你好好磨一磨 |
[55:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:37] | No other breaks. | 不会再休息了 |
[55:39] | – Stay in the pack. Follow me, got it? – Yes, Colonel. | -跟上大部队跟着我 明白吗 -明白 上校 |
[56:11] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[56:47] | Petya! | 佩蒂亚 |
[56:55] | Petya! | 佩蒂亚 |
[57:03] | Petya! | 佩蒂亚 |
[57:05] | No! | 不 |
[57:38] | à genou | 跪下 |
[57:41] | On your knees. | 让你跪下 |
[57:45] | Surrender or die. | 你要么投降 要么就去死 |
[57:47] | It’s all the same to me. | 对我来说没有什么区别 |
[57:48] | Prisoners, poor devils. Let’s have a look at you. | 囚犯 可怜的人 让我看一下你的情况 |
[58:00] | Dolokhov. Dolokhov. | 德劳克夫 德劳克夫 |
[58:04] | Dolokhov. | 德劳克夫 |
[58:06] | – Dolokhov. – Petrushka! | -德劳克夫 -彼得鲁什卡 |
[58:08] | Dolokhov. | 德劳克夫 |
[58:10] | Let’s get some help here! | 快来人帮忙 |
[58:16] | Oh, my friend! | 我的朋友 |
[58:21] | Oh, my friend! | 我的朋友 |
[58:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[58:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[58:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[58:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[59:52] | Napoleon has left Russia, Your Grace. | 阁下 拿破仑已撤出俄国 |
[1:00:00] | We have our victory. | 我们胜利了 |
[1:00:03] | Nothing left to do. | 别无他求 |
[1:00:07] | Russia is saved. | 俄国得救了 |
[1:00:11] | Thank the Lord. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:00:23] | I’m so sorry, my love. | 实在是太抱歉了 亲爱的 |
[1:00:27] | Don’t cry. | 不要哭 |
[1:00:31] | – But I’ve… I’ve ruined you all. – No, no, no. | -但是 我把你们都毁了 -不不不 |
[1:00:37] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛吧 |
[1:00:41] | – You should rest, Mama. – No. | -你该去休息了 妈妈 -不 |
[1:00:43] | I’ll stay by him. | 我来守着他 |
[1:00:46] | No, he wants me by his side. | 他希望我守在他身边 |
[1:00:54] | There, there. | 好了 好了 |
[1:02:44] | Is… Is anybody there? | 有 有人在吗 |
[1:02:52] | Excellency. | 阁下 |
[1:02:54] | So I’m alive, am I? | 我还活着 是吗 |
[1:02:56] | Yes, Excellency. | 是的 阁下 |
[1:03:01] | How long have I laid here? | 我在这里躺了多久了 |
[1:03:04] | Days, Excellency. | 好几天了 阁下 |
[1:03:06] | The doctors said to let you sleep. | 医生说让你一直睡 |
[1:03:09] | Captain Dolokhov has been here, and Colonel Denisov. | 德劳克夫上尉之前来过 还有德尼索夫上校 |
[1:03:13] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[1:03:16] | Bring my clothes. Wait, have I got anything to wear? | 把我的衣服拿来 等一下 我有衣服穿吗 |
[1:03:19] | Of course, Your Excellency. | 当然 阁下 |
[1:03:24] | And bring me a barber. | 再给我找一个理发师来 |
[1:05:26] | I’m so sorry for your loss, Countess. | 伯爵夫人 请节哀顺变 |
[1:05:29] | It must be very hard to bear. | 您一定很难承受这样的痛苦 |
[1:05:30] | I’ve been thinking about you all so much. | 我一直非常记挂你们 |
[1:05:38] | Princess Bolkonskaya. | 保尔康斯卡娅小姐 |
[1:05:42] | Marya! | 玛莉亚 |
[1:05:48] | Oh, so you’re in Moscow now? | 你现在是住在莫斯科了吗 |
[1:05:50] | Yes, with Mademoiselle Bourienne and Nikolushka. | 是的 和布里安小姐还有尼古卢什卡一起 |
[1:05:53] | Oh, we seem like such a little family | 在那间又大又阴郁的房子里 |
[1:05:55] | in that great gloomy house. | 我们的小家庭显得更小了 |
[1:05:58] | We take it very kindly that you came to call on us, Princess. | 你能来拜访我们 我很感激 小姐 |
[1:06:01] | We used to have such a great number of friends. | 我们过去是有很多朋友 |
[1:06:04] | But very few have sought us out | 但家境败落以后 |
[1:06:07] | in our reduced circumstances. | 就很少有人来了 |
[1:06:10] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[1:06:18] | I wanted to express my thanks to Count Nikolai. | 我想跟尼古拉伯爵表达一下我的谢意 |
[1:06:21] | I truly believe he may have saved my life, you know? | 我相信是他救了我的命 |
[1:06:25] | I’ll make sure he knows it. | 我一定会转达给他的 |
[1:06:27] | And I was wondering, perhaps you could all come and stay with me. | 我在想 要不然你们都来跟我一起住吧 |
[1:06:31] | I’ve so many rooms and | 我那里有很多房间 |
[1:06:32] | I could ask your advice about all the improvements | 关于莫斯科和童山的宅邸需要做哪些改进 |
[1:06:34] | that need to be made in Moscow and the Bald Hills. | 我也可以问问你们的建议 |
[1:06:38] | I hope you don’t think it presumptuous of me. | 希望你们不会觉得我很冒昧 |
[1:06:44] | Have you no pride, Mother? | 您是没有自尊了吗 母亲 |
[1:06:46] | What’s the use of pride, Nikolai? | 自尊有什么用呢 尼古拉 |
[1:06:48] | Princess Marya is our friend. | 玛莉亚小姐是我们的朋友 |
[1:06:51] | She has a generous heart and she has the means to help us. | 她有慷慨的心 也有能力帮我们 |
[1:06:54] | Think of all the people our father helped when he was able to. | 想想父亲在有能力的时候曾经帮助过的人吧 |
[1:06:56] | You may enjoy the prospect of her charity, Tasha. | 塔莎 也许你会享受她的施舍带来的好处 |
[1:06:59] | But I, I value my independence too much, | 但我 我非常重视我的独立性 |
[1:07:01] | that’s all! | 这才是问题所在 |
[1:07:01] | Well, I pray that you come to see things in a different light. | 我真希望你可以换一下看问题的角度 |
[1:07:06] | In the meantime, we will accept her generosity, | 与此同时 我们会接受她的好意 |
[1:07:08] | and you will pay her a visit! | 你必须去拜访她一下 |
[1:07:10] | Common courtesy demands that! | 这是做人基本的礼貌 |
[1:07:21] | Is it because of me? | 是因为我吗 |
[1:07:24] | Is what because of you? | 什么事情是因为你 |
[1:07:26] | That you won’t tell Princess Bolkonskaya | 你不肯告诉保尔康斯卡娅小姐 |
[1:07:28] | that you love her and want to marry her. | 你爱她 你愿意娶她 |
[1:07:31] | No, it’s because our family are paupers. | 不 是因为我们家太穷了 |
[1:07:36] | Yes, I do feel badly about you, Sonya. I’d… | 当然了 对你我也觉得很内疚 索尼娅 |
[1:07:39] | Then please don’t. | 请不要有这种想法 |
[1:07:45] | I always felt that we could never be married. | 我一直觉得我们永远都不可能结婚 |
[1:07:49] | And she deserves to be happy, Nikolai. | 而她应该得到快乐 尼古拉 |
[1:07:52] | You’re too good. | 你真是太好了 |
[1:07:54] | How can you be so self-sacrificing? | 你怎么会自我牺牲到这样的程度 |
[1:07:59] | Oh, because I’m used to it. | 因为我习惯了 |
[1:08:03] | Sonya! | 索尼娅 |
[1:08:05] | Coming. | 来了 |
[1:08:38] | My mother sends her compliments, hopes you’re well. | 母亲托我送来问候 希望你一切都好 |
[1:08:41] | I’m quite well, thank you, in the circumstances. | 在这样的情况下 我已经很好了 谢谢 |
[1:08:45] | How is she now? | 她现在怎么样 |
[1:08:46] | She’s bearing up, thank you. | 她还撑得住 谢谢你 |
[1:08:48] | She appreciated your coming to see her. | 她很感激你去看她 |
[1:08:49] | It was a great comfort to her. | 对她来说是莫大的安慰 |
[1:09:03] | And you? | 你呢 |
[1:09:05] | You’re well? | 你还好吗 |
[1:09:07] | As you see. | 你也知道 |
[1:09:11] | I’ve had to give up my commission | 我不得不放弃了我的军官职务 |
[1:09:12] | but that can’t be helped. | 但那也没有办法 |
[1:09:13] | Well, you sacrificed yourself for your family. | 你为你的家庭牺牲了自己 |
[1:09:16] | That’s so good of you and so sad… | 你这样的做法很高尚 也很让人遗憾 |
[1:09:19] | No, really, there’s nothing to praise. | 不 真的没有什么值得称赞的地方 |
[1:09:21] | I blame myself for my reckless conduct in the past | 我为从前鲁莽的举动感到自责 |
[1:09:23] | and I deserve to pay for it. | 我也应该为此付出代价 |
[1:09:25] | But now my mother and sister are to suffer for it, too. | 但现在我的母亲和妹妹也要跟着受苦 |
[1:09:28] | I’m not worthy of your kindness. | 我不值得你的好意 |
[1:09:30] | I thought you’d let me sympathise with you. | 我还以为你会让我安慰你 |
[1:09:34] | And we seemed so close when we were together in Voronezh. | 我们在沃罗涅什的时候曾经走得那么近 |
[1:09:39] | But now something’s gone wrong, and I don’t know why. | 但现在有哪里不对了 我也不知道为什么 |
[1:09:43] | There are a thousand reasons why. | 原因有成百上千条 |
[1:09:45] | Our family has lost everything. | 我们家失去了一切 |
[1:09:47] | The war’s over. I have no profession. | 战争结束了 我又没有工作 |
[1:09:49] | My poor mother, who has never wanted for anything, | 我可怜的母亲 她向来毫无所求 |
[1:09:51] | now has to darn her own stockings. | 但现在却要自己缝补袜子 |
[1:09:54] | She’s so ashamed, she can’t even go out and face her friends. | 她非常不好意思 都不敢出门去见朋友 |
[1:09:57] | My sister’s life is over before it’s scarcely begun. | 我妹妹的生活才刚刚开始就结束了 |
[1:09:59] | Then let me help you. | 让我帮助你们吧 |
[1:10:01] | I’ve more money than I know what to do with. | 我手里的钱太多 我都不知道该如何处理 |
[1:10:03] | Don’t you see? How can I ask for your help? | 你还不明白吗 我怎么能向你寻求帮助呢 |
[1:10:06] | People will say that I’m a fortune hunter. | 人们会说我是为了钱才跟你在一起的 |
[1:10:08] | Nikolai, do you think I care what people say? | 尼古拉 你觉得我在乎人们说什么吗 |
[1:10:14] | Now, look. | 听着 |
[1:10:16] | You might have changed your mind. | 或许你已经改变了心意 |
[1:10:20] | But if you still feel | 但如果你的心意没有变 |
[1:10:21] | what I think you felt | 还是像我们在沃罗涅什时 |
[1:10:23] | when we were together in Voronezh… | 我所认为的那样的话 |
[1:10:26] | I, I still feel what I felt then. | 那我的心意也一如往昔 |
[1:10:29] | And if you knew… | 如果你知道 |
[1:10:32] | If you knew how long I’ve been waiting for you… | 如果你知道我已经等了你多久 |
[1:10:40] | Marya, dear Marya. | 玛莉亚 我亲爱的玛莉亚 |
[1:11:15] | Prince Vassily. | 瓦西里公爵 |
[1:11:18] | It’s Pierre. | 我是皮埃尔 |
[1:11:20] | Pierre Bezukhov. | 皮埃尔·别祖霍夫 |
[1:11:21] | Oh, yes. Of course. | 是你啊 |
[1:11:24] | How are you, my boy? | 过得好吗 我的孩子 |
[1:11:26] | How are you? You don’t look well. | 您过得怎么样 您看起来不太好 |
[1:11:30] | She’s dead, Pierre. | 她死了 皮埃尔 |
[1:11:33] | MY lovely girl. | 我心爱的女儿 |
[1:11:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:11:37] | Terrible thing. | 真是不幸 |
[1:11:39] | It’s a terrible thing to have your children die before you. | 最难过莫过于白发人送黑发人 |
[1:11:44] | I know I’ve done so much wrong in my life. | 我知道我这一生做了很多错事 |
[1:11:48] | But to take them both from me? | 但上天怎能把他们都带走呢 |
[1:11:52] | Both my lovely children. | 我两个心爱的孩子 |
[1:11:57] | I’ve wronged you, too, my friend. | 我也曾有愧于你 我的朋友 |
[1:12:01] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[1:12:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:12:07] | Nothing to forgive. | 没什么需要原谅的 |
[1:12:10] | Come, there’s a chilly wind blowing. Take my arm. | 来吧 外面吹着冷风 挽着我 |
[1:12:13] | – Now let me walk you home. – Thank you. | -我送你回家 -谢谢 |
[1:12:32] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[1:12:38] | I thought I should call to congratulate you on your betrothal. | 我想着要来拜访一趟 来恭喜你订婚 |
[1:12:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:44] | He’s the dearest fellow as I’m sure you know, | 他是个很好的人 我相信你是知道的 |
[1:12:46] | and very lucky to have found you. | 能找到你 是他的幸运 |
[1:12:48] | Oh, please don’t embarrass me. | 别这样 我会不好意思 |
[1:12:50] | We were so glad to know that you’d been saved. | 知道你获救了 我们真的很高兴 |
[1:12:54] | It’s the only good news we’d had in such a long time. | 这是这么长时间以来我们听到唯一的好消息了 |
[1:12:57] | Yes, Andrei… | 是的 安德烈的死 |
[1:13:00] | It’s a great blow. | 对大家都是巨大的打击 |
[1:13:02] | Can you imagine I knew nothing about him | 我对他在战场上幸存这件事竟一无所知 |
[1:13:04] | surviving the battle? | 你能想象吗 |
[1:13:08] | So you were able to see him before he died? | 那你在他去世前曾见过他吧 |
[1:13:10] | Yeah, and he often spoke of you. | 是的 他常常提起你 |
[1:13:13] | And always very fondly, didn’t he? | 而且提起你都很高兴 你说对吗 |
[1:13:18] | So you found him at the Rostovs? | 听说你们是在罗斯托夫家遇到他的 |
[1:13:21] | What an odd coincidence. | 真是奇妙的巧合 |
[1:13:25] | Was she with him at the end? | 他临终前有她陪在身边吗 |
[1:13:29] | Pierre, don’t you see who’s here? | 皮埃尔 你没看出来是谁在那吗 |
[1:13:34] | Natasha? | 娜塔莎 |
[1:13:38] | Have I changed so very much? | 我的变化有这么大吗 |
[1:13:42] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[1:13:46] | No, I didn’t see you. I didn’t expect to see you. I… | 我没看清 我没想到会见到你 我 |
[1:13:49] | I never thought I’d… | 我从没想过我能 |
[1:13:51] | Very happy to see you, Pierre. | 很高兴见到你 皮埃尔 |
[1:13:53] | Yes, oh, of course… | 当然 |
[1:13:56] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[1:14:00] | So you didn’t know of Helene’s death? | 这么说你之前不知道海伦的死 |
[1:14:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:14:05] | You know, she wrote to me asking to see me, | 她给我写过信 让我来见她 |
[1:14:07] | but I, I never received her letter. | 但那些信我从来没收到过 |
[1:14:10] | We weren’t on good terms. | 我们是合不来 |
[1:14:12] | But such a death without friends, without consolation, | 但她在没有亲朋 无人来安慰的情况下死去 |
[1:14:16] | I feel so sorry for her. | 我很为她难过 |
[1:14:19] | Oh, so you’re a bachelor and eligible again. | 那你现在又恢复单身可以重觅幸福了 |
[1:14:23] | Yes, I suppose I am. | 应该是吧 |
[1:14:28] | He was such an extraordinary little man. He was just a peasant. | 他是那么平凡 但又伟大 他只是个农民 |
[1:14:31] | You know, but he seemed | 但是他似乎 |
[1:14:33] | to have grasped the secret of how to live. | 掌握了生活的精髓 |
[1:14:36] | He never worried. | 他从不忧虑 |
[1:14:38] | He took pleasure in the good things, | 他以做好事为乐 |
[1:14:41] | and endured the bad things cheerfully. | 遇到坏事也能欣然承受 |
[1:14:43] | And his little dog. | 他还有一条小狗 |
[1:14:45] | How he loved her. | 他很爱她 |
[1:14:47] | “She knows how to ask for love,” he’d say, | 他说 “她知道怎么讨人怜爱” |
[1:14:49] | “and she knows how to give it.” | “也知道如何给与爱” |
[1:14:51] | What else can you ask? | 除此之外你还能要求什么呢 |
[1:14:53] | And he was right, I think. | 我认为他说得对 |
[1:14:56] | So now I’m trying to live like him, is that ridiculous? | 因此我现在想像他那样生活 你觉得傻吗 |
[1:14:59] | No. No, it’s not ridiculous at all. | 不 一点都不傻 |
[1:15:02] | Tell us more about him, tell us all about him. | 再说说他的事 把他的一切都告诉我们 |
[1:15:06] | I should go. I’ve kept you up far too late. | 我该走了 害你们现在都还不能睡 |
[1:15:09] | But might I call again? Soon? | 但我还能再来拜访吗 不久后 |
[1:15:12] | Of course, you’ll always be welcome. | 当然 这里永远欢迎你 |
[1:15:19] | Oh, he’s such a dear friend. | 他真是一位好朋友 |
[1:15:21] | But now it’s as if… | 但现在 就好像 |
[1:15:24] | I don’t know what it is, it’s… | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[1:15:27] | It’s as if he’s fresh from the bathhouse, all pure and clean. | 他就像刚从浴场里出来 那么单纯洁净 |
[1:15:31] | Not just on the outside, but on the inside, too. | 不只是外表 内在也是 |
[1:15:33] | Well, I knew he had a true heart the first time I met him. | 从我第一次见他 我就知道他有一颗真心 |
[1:16:43] | Princess, help me. I haven’t slept a wink. | 小姐 请帮帮我 我一夜未曾闭眼 |
[1:16:45] | What am to do? Has she said anything? | 我该怎么办 她说什么没有 |
[1:16:47] | May I hope? | 我能抱有希望吗 |
[1:16:49] | I know I’m not worthy of her, but… | 我知道我配不上她 但是 |
[1:16:51] | I’ve loved her so long. | 我已经爱了她这么久 |
[1:16:54] | Tell me what to do and I will do it. | 告诉我该怎么做 我会照做的 |
[1:16:58] | Well, I think you should ask her yourself. | 我觉得你还是亲自问她吧 |
[1:17:01] | I’ll go and fetch her. | 我去叫她过来 |
[1:17:36] | Dearest Natasha. | 我最亲爱的娜塔莎 |
[1:17:39] | I know I’ve been a clown | 我知道我从前就像个跳梁小丑 |
[1:17:40] | and wasted my life, | 也浪费了很多时光 |
[1:17:42] | but I have to ask you. | 但我必须要问你 |
[1:17:43] | Say no, and I’ll go to Petersburg, and never bother you again. | 你若拒绝 我会回彼得堡 从此不再打扰 |
[1:17:49] | But… | 但是 |
[1:17:55] | Do you think you could love me? | 你觉得我值得你的爱吗 |
[1:18:01] | Yes. Yes, I could. | 值得 你当然值得 |
[1:18:05] | Yes, I do. | 我爱你 |
[1:18:07] | Do you, Pierre? | 你爱我吗 皮埃尔 |
[1:18:51] | Oh, Nikolushka! How tall you’ve grown! | 尼古卢什卡 你都长这么高了 |
[1:18:55] | I think you’re going to be taller than your father. | 我觉得你会长得比你父亲还高 |
[1:18:57] | I hope not. I’d like to be exactly the same height as he was. | 希望不要 我想跟我父亲长一样高 |
[1:18:59] | Oh, wow! Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:19:02] | Oh, is she fast asleep? | 她睡熟了吗 |
[1:19:12] | Where’s Pierre? | 皮埃尔呢 |
[1:19:15] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[1:19:23] | Pierre! | 皮埃尔 |
[1:19:24] | Will you read this, so we can argue about it? | 你能读读这个吗 读完我们好争论一下 |
[1:19:26] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[1:19:29] | Hey, do I get a kiss on your nameday? | 你的命名日那天 能给我一个吻吗 |
[1:19:32] | They say sufferings are misfortunes. | 他们说 苦难皆是不幸 |
[1:19:36] | But if I was asked, | 但如果有人问我 |
[1:19:37] | would I stay as I was before I was taken prisoner? | 我愿意继续做那个沦为囚徒之前的自己吗 |
[1:19:40] | Or go through it all again? | 还是愿意再经历一次 |
[1:19:44] | I would say, “For God’s sake, | 我会说 “看在上帝的分上 |
[1:19:45] | let me be a prisoner again.” | 让我再做一次囚徒吧” |
[1:19:50] | Come, let’s sit and eat, and give thanks for our good fortune. | 大家坐下来用餐吧 为了这份幸运而感恩 |
[1:19:56] | For me? | 给我吗 |
[1:19:57] | When our lives are knocked off course, | 当我们的生活被迫驶离航向 |
[1:19:59] | we imagine everything in them is lost. | 我们以为我们就此失去了一切 |
[1:20:04] | But it is only the start of something new and good. | 但这只是崭新又美好的生活的一个开始 |
[1:20:21] | As long as there is life, there is happiness. | 只要活着 必然会遇到幸福 |
[1:20:27] | There is a great deal. | 日子还长 |
[1:20:29] | A great deal still to come. | 好日子还在后头 |