Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] What time is it? 几点了
[00:14] I had so much fun last night. 昨晚真是乐趣多多
[00:16] It was crazy. 太疯狂了
[00:18] What happened last night? 昨晚发生什么了
[00:19] Ummm… everything. 能发生的都发生了
[00:21] What do you mean by that? I don’t… 你什么意思 我不…
[00:22] What do you mean by “What does that mean”? What does that mean? 你说”什么意思”什么意思 什么意思
[00:25] – What do you mean? – This is… -你什么意思 -这有点…
[00:27] – this is not good. – Is this a dream? -这有点不太妙 -这是个梦吗
[00:30] It’s a dream? 这是个梦吗
[00:31] I don’t know. Is this a nightmare? 我也不知道 这是个噩梦吗
[00:33] Oh, my God, it feels like it. 天啊 感觉有点像
[00:52] 潇湘月影 Isabelle很爱笑
[00:56] chance-coco 珞珞 没有影子
[01:06] Hello, you reached the voicemail of Bruce Evans. 你好 这是布鲁斯·埃文斯的语音信箱
[01:08] I’m back now, in the U.S, 我现在回美国了
[01:10] so please leave me a message after the tone 请在听到响声后留言
[01:13] and I will get right back to you. Thank you. 我会尽快回电 谢谢
[01:16] Hey, babe, it’s me. 亲爱的 是我
[01:18] I’ve tried to call you, like, ten times now. 我打了都快十次电话了
[01:20] So, um, what’s going on? 到底怎么了
[01:24] Call me back, I’m worried. 快回电话 我很担心
[01:26] Okay, bye. Love you. 拜拜 爱你
[01:29] -你们谈了吗 -我们只不过在医院相遇
[01:32] -达成什么共识了吗 -没有
[01:36] -难道你们什么都没说 -我们说了话 但是没谈
[01:41] -我们说了话 挺好的 -好就行
[02:13] -很帅气 是不是 -看上去跟老爸一样
[02:18] -才不是 -就是 瞧瞧他们
[02:26] -可能水手对我有吸引力 -你在搞笑吧
[02:42] I need you to be honest with me, okay? 我需要你对我说实话 好吗
[02:44] Okay. 好的
[02:47] Did we have sex last night? 昨晚咱们上床了吗
[02:49] Yes. 上了
[02:53] Okay, then how was it? 好吧 感觉怎么样
[02:55] Amazing. 棒极了
[02:58] Ha, now I know you’re lying 现在我知道你在撒谎了
[02:59] because no one has ever said that to me before. 因为从来没人跟我说过这话
[03:02] Fine, we didn’t have sex. 好吧 咱们没有上床
[03:04] Yes! Told you. 太好了 我就说嘛
[03:05] I tried to have sex with you, 我试着上你
[03:06] but you were, like, totally passed out 可你完全昏了过去
[03:08] and it was really hard, but I tried to put it in. 实在太难了 不过我有很努力把它放进去
[03:11] You can’t do stuff like that, Aubrey. 你不能这么做 奥布蕾
[03:13] That is illegal, by the way. 这可是违法的
[03:14] Where, in Sweden? 在哪 瑞典吗
[03:16] It’s called rape, is what it’s called. 这叫做强奸
[03:18] – What? – Ra… You heard me the first time. -什么 -强…你明明听到了
[03:20] Is it called “Rappen”? 是叫”强健”吗
[03:21] Wh-where is my shirt, by the way? 我的上衣呢
[03:23] – I burned it. – What? -被我烧了 -搞什么啊
[03:27] You told me to. 你让我烧的
[03:29] I did not tell you to burn my shirt. 我才没有让你烧我的上衣
[03:32] Okay, fine. 好吧 是的
[03:34] I’ve got to get out of here. 我得赶紧离开这
[03:35] No! Bruce, come on. 不 布鲁斯 拜托
[03:37] Don’t leave. Please! 别走 求你了
[03:38] We can make this work, I know we can. 我们可以好好相处的 我坚信
[03:41] There is no “We” And there is no “This”. 没有什么”我们”也没有什么”相处”
[03:45] – Where are you going? – I… Away from here. -你要去哪里 -我吗 离开这里
[03:49] Where, back to stupid Sweden? 去哪 回狗屁瑞典吗
[03:51] – Maybe I will, I don’t know… – Maybe you should! -可能吧 还不确定 -你的确该回去
[03:53] It’s all you care about anyway, Sweden. 反正你心心念念着瑞典
[03:55] Even in your sleep, you’re like, “Emma, Emma, Emma! 就连睡觉也是 “爱玛 爱玛 爱玛”
[03:58] Sweden, Volvo, Ikea… Herring.” “瑞典 沃尔沃 宜家 鲱鱼”
[04:03] You’re right. I mean, there’s… 没错 因为这里…
[04:05] there’s nothing for me here anymore. 我已经不属于这里了
[04:06] I’m going back. I’m going to go back to Sweden. 我要回去 我要回瑞典
[04:08] Great. Go back to Sweden. 好 回瑞典吧
[04:09] – Have fun. – Fine. -玩得开心 -好的
[04:10] And guess what, I’m pregnant. 知道吗 我怀孕了
[04:13] Yeah, that’s right, I’m pregnant! 没错 我怀孕了
[04:15] I can feel it inside of me, it’s kicking. 我能感觉到肚子里的孩子在踢我
[04:19] – No. – Bruce, don’t! -我不信 -布鲁斯 别走啊
[04:21] I need you to be the father of my baby! 我需要你来当孩子他爹啊
[05:11] -古斯塔 能单独和你聊聊吗 -爸爸 美梦成真了啊
[06:35] I’m sorry, sir, 抱歉 先生
[06:36] there are no more flights to Sweden today. 今天没有去瑞典的航班了
[06:38] No, no, no, I have to get there, so, um… 不行不行 我一定要去那
[06:42] Are there any flights tomorrow, at least? 至少明天会有航班吧
[06:52] And now it is tomorrow. 现在明天的也没了
[06:54] You’re not helping, sir. 这招不管用的 先生
[06:56] I know, I’m sorry. You know what? I… 好吧 抱歉 你知道吗 我…
[06:58] This is a bad kind of day for me. 今天我过得挺不顺
[07:01] Bad few days, actually. 这几天都挺不顺
[07:03] My girlfriend and I kind of broke up, 我女朋友和我处在分手边缘
[07:06] and now I’m trying to go back there and make things right. 我现在要回去挽回她
[07:08] You know, I’m kind of trying to surprise her 我想给她点惊喜
[07:10] with a surprise trip back to Sweden, 给她来个惊喜的回归瑞典之旅
[07:12] so I really need you because, um… 所以我真的很需要你帮忙
[07:16] It kind of feels like I’m in a romantic comedy, you know? 这就像浪漫喜剧电影情节 你明白吗
[07:19] It’s like, “Are there any rom-com tickets in that computer?” 你电脑里有浪漫喜剧电影票吗
[07:21] No, unfortunately there aren’t any rom-com tickets available. 很不幸 的确没有”浪漫喜剧电影票”了
[07:25] Hugh Grant’s come in here and take the last one? 休·格兰特走进机场买走了最后一张票
[07:27] He was like, “Excuse me! 他说 “抱歉…
[07:29] Stop! In the name of love!” 等等 以爱之名”
[07:32] That was Hugh Grant? 你在模仿休·格兰特吗
[07:34] It was supposed to be, yeah. 对啊 不像吗
[07:35] Yeah, that was awful. 一点也不像
[07:38] Can you please just help me? I’m sorry. 那我道歉 拜托你就帮帮我吧
[07:46] I am sorry. 很抱歉
[07:48] I have nothing available today. 今天的票均已售完
[07:50] This is very unusual. 这种情况很少见
[07:51] All the seats to Stockholm are booked. 去斯德哥尔摩的机票全部售空
[07:53] Please, I need your help. 拜托了 请帮帮我
[07:54] This is really, really important. 这件事 事关重大
[07:57] Okay, well, there is something. 好吧 我倒是有个办法
[08:00] Yes! Thank you. 太棒了 谢谢你
[08:01] But there are quite a few stops on the way. 但是你需要转好几班飞机
[08:04] – Okay. – And it’s a middle seat. -好的 -而且是中间座位
[08:06] Okay, that’s fine, I’ll take it. 没关系 就订这个了
[08:07] And it’s by the bathrooms. 还是靠洗手间的位子
[08:09] And the seat doesn’t recline. 也不能调动座椅靠背
[08:11] Okay, I’ll take it. 没事 我要了
[08:13] Okay, I’ll print out for you. 好的 这就给您出票
[08:15] Go ahead. 那就快出吧
[08:17] You need to step aside. 你得站过去一些
[08:22] That’s a baby step. 不是小碎步
[08:27] -我们得谈谈 -谈吧
[08:32] -你想和妈妈重归于好吗 -想啊
[08:39] -你觉得你可以吗 -可以
[08:41] -那你能把房子卖了吗 -不行
[09:30] – Hello there. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[09:31] Hi. I’m picking up two tickets to Sweden. 你好 我来取两张飞往瑞典的机票
[09:33] One is for me, 一张是我的
[09:34] and one is for my little Wipsy here. 另外一张是给我家威普斯的
[09:37] Ohhh, she is so cute. 她好可爱啊
[09:39] Thank you very much. 谢谢
[09:40] Are you excited to be a world traveler? 要做环球旅行家了 你兴不兴奋啊
[09:42] Aren’t you excited to go be on 马上就能坐上飞机飞到空中了
[09:43] the big airplane up high in the sky? 难道你不激动吗
[09:47] Are you going to Sweden? 你要去瑞典吗
[09:49] – Yes, yes, I am, Yeah. – Okay, good, -是啊 我是去瑞典 -太好了
[09:51] because I am trying to get there as well. 因为我也正好想去那
[09:52] I’m trying to surprise my Swedish girlfriend. 想过去给我的瑞典女朋友一个惊喜
[09:55] Oh, hey, Swedish girls. 瑞典女孩啊
[09:57] – They’re the best, bro. – I know. -她们超棒的 兄弟 -我知道
[09:59] – They’re the best. – I feel the same way. -真的超赞的 -我也这么觉得
[10:00] My girlfriend and I we kind of broke up 我和女朋友吵架分手了
[10:02] but it was kind of my fault, 但这都怪我不好
[10:03] and I’m trying to make things right, you know? 我现在想挽回她 你懂吗
[10:06] Anyway, I can’t get in touch with her 总之 我现在联系不上她
[10:07] and I’m trying now to make things right, 但是我想弥补我的过错
[10:09] you know, to just surprise her 你知道 给她一个惊喜
[10:11] and go over there and just, you know, run up to her 去到那边 飞奔向她 然后告诉她
[10:14] and just tell her that she’s the one, you know? 她就是我的真命天女
[10:16] Yes! Yes. That is so awesome. 太棒了 这简直太棒了
[10:18] It’s so cool to see people 真开心看到如今这年头
[10:19] doing stuff like that in this day and age. 这个年纪人还能做这么浪漫的事
[10:22] Good for you. Good luck. 好样的 祝你好运
[10:23] I hope she says yes. This is so exciting. 我希望她跟你和好 太让人激动了
[10:26] Thank you so much. Yeah. I was hoping you’d say that 多谢 我还真希望你能这么说
[10:27] because I need a ticket and you have two, 因为我要买一张票 而你有两张
[10:30] so I was hoping I could get, uh, one of yours. 所以你是否能匀一张给我
[10:32] Oh, wish I could, but I-I do need two tickets. 真希望我能 可我需要两张机票
[10:35] I have one for me and one is also for my little Wipsy, so… 一张是我的 一张给我的小威普斯 所以
[10:38] I was thinking I could take the dog’s ticket. 我想我可以用小狗的票
[10:40] Oh. You would like to sit 你是想
[10:43] in the seat that my dog is sitting in? 跟我的小狗坐同一个座位
[10:46] Oh! That’s interesting. 这可有意思了
[10:48] because what I’m trying to do 因为我在想
[10:50] is think of why it would be this dog’s fault 为什么你找不到一个相爱的美国女孩
[10:53] that you can’t find a woman in America to love you. 要怪到我的小狗头上
[10:56] Are you serious right now? 你不是认真的吧
[10:57] Okay, sir, you’re getting agitated 好了先生 你有点激动了
[10:58] and you’re going to agitate little Wipsy, okay? 你要吓到小威普斯了 好吗
[11:00] And she is going to sissy all over my suit, 她要是吓得尿在我的西装上
[11:02] and then we’re all going to have a problem. 那我们就都有麻烦了
[11:03] I’m not even… 我甚至都没…
[11:04] Yeah. Wip… Wipsy… Don’t look at him. 没错 威普斯 不要看他
[11:08] Wipsy…? She’s going to get upset. 威普斯 她要不开心了
[11:10] – Wipsy look away. – She doesn’t even look… -威普斯 看别处 -她根本没看我…
[11:11] Wipsy look away. Wipsy look away. 威普斯看别处 威普斯看别处
[11:16] – Can you believe that guy? – You’re a monster. -你敢相信吗 -你简直是禽兽
[11:19] – I am? – I can’t believe you terrorized that dog. -我 -我不敢相信你居然威胁一只小狗
[11:22] Are my tickets ready, at least? 我的机票打好了吗
[11:24] No, they’re printing. 没有 还在打
[12:56] – Hello. – Hi, can I help you? -你好 -你好 能为你做点什么
[12:58] Yes, I was the one who called earlier 我是稍早之前打电话来的那个人
[12:59] and purchased all of the remaining tickets to Stockholm. 想买剩下的所有去斯德哥尔摩的机票
[13:02] Oh, yes. I have them right here ready to go. 已经为您准备好了
[13:05] Excellent. Thank you. 太好了 谢谢
[13:06] I will not be needing these. 我不需要这些
[13:08] Have you seen a guy by the name of Bruce? 你有没有见过一个叫布鲁斯的人
[13:11] Kind of a short man with a dumb face. 矮个子 白痴脸
[13:13] Oh, yes. I know exactly who you’re talking about. 见过 我知道你说的是谁
[13:16] – He’s awful. – Bingo. -他没救了 -没错
[13:17] He was in here earlier looking for tickets to Stockholm. 他来过 要去斯德哥尔摩的机票
[13:20] Oh, was he? Interesting. 是吗 有意思
[13:22] Well, I guess he couldn’t find any. 我猜他买不到了
[13:24] Oh, no, I was able to find him one. 不 我给他找到一张
[13:28] Oh, I wish I could fire you right now. 我真希望我能立刻炒了你
[13:31] I wish you could too. 我也希望你能
[13:33] First day, I came right off the plane 第一天我下飞机之后
[13:34] and went straight to her family’s summer house and met everyone. 直接去了她家的避暑别墅 见她的家人
[13:37] I got really drunk, and I was jet-lagged, 我喝醉了 还要倒时差
[13:39] and I ended up passing out in the sauna. 最后我在桑拿屋里晕了过去
[13:45] Hey, honey, it’s me. Call me. Love you. 亲爱的 是我 给我回电话 爱你
[15:22] I don’t know, maybe she’s already moved on. 我不知道 可能她已经放下了
[15:24] You know? Maybe she’s with Marcus right now, 可能她已经和马科斯在一起了
[15:26] but I have to find out. 但我必须知道她的心意
[15:28] You know, ’cause that’s the key. You’ve got to fight, you know. 这才是关键 得靠自己去争取
[15:29] If you love somebody, you’ve got to fight for them. 如果你爱一个人 你就得去争取
[15:54] 你明白其中的差别了吗 无论有什么问题 你们都有机会去弥补
[16:01] 我敢保证 你所拥有的机会是这里所有人都可望而不可即的
[16:08] 只要生活能继续下去 就会有希望 努力去争取吧
[16:27] So then I was just like, 所以那时候我就想
[16:29] “All right, I’ll try to do what I did before.” 那好吧 那我试着做我之前的工作好了
[16:30] I tried to be a Swedish money manager. 我试过成为瑞典理财师
[16:31] I met with two Swedish celebrities. 我见过两个瑞典名人
[16:33] First guy, I have no idea what he was, 第一个家伙 我完全不知道他是谁
[16:36] he was, like, talking just love poems the whole time. 他一直在讲他自己的情诗
[16:39] Second guy was actually from that group ABBA. 第二个家伙是阿巴组合里的成员
[16:41] I don’t know which guy it was, 但我分不清是哪个
[16:42] but he was like, “I don’t need more money,” 但他一直在说自己不需要那么多钱
[16:45] so I was like, “This is not going to work,” You know? 所以我就想这样下去可行不通
[16:47] So I just said, “You know what, Emma? 所以我就告诉她
[16:48] I have to move back. I want to move back.” And she said, “Okay.” 我得回去了 我想回去 她也同意了
[16:51] And then her ex-boyfriend came, Marcus… 然后她的前男友马科斯就来了
[17:04] -我再也不能忍了 我们走吧 -妈妈再等一分钟吧
[17:12] Here he comes! 他来了
[18:48] *Love lifts us up where we belong* *爱会让我们登上那属于我们的高处*
[18:52] *Where the eagles cry* *那雄鹰嚎叫之处*
[18:56] *On a mountain high* *那高山之巅*
[19:00] *Love lifts us up where we belong* *爱会让我们登上那属于我们的高处*
[19:05] *Where the eagles cry* *那雄鹰嚎叫之处*
[19:11] *On the mountains high* *在那高山之巅*
[19:14] *Love lifts us…* *爱让我们…*
[19:57] So then we moved in together, 然后我们就同居了
[19:59] her apartment, Stockholm. 住在她在斯德哥尔摩的公寓里
[20:01] And that didn’t go so well, actually. 同居生活其实不太顺利
[20:03] We had totally different styles. 我们的生活方式完全不同
[20:04] She wanted everything white 她什么都喜欢白的
[20:05] and I like things with colors, you know, and so… 而我喜欢颜色鲜艳点
[20:08] Anyway, we just decided to, like, 总之 我们决定
[20:09] get rid of everything, you know, start over. 把东西都扔掉 重新开始
[20:11] Thought it would be, like, really romantic. 我们觉得那样会很浪漫
[20:13] And actually, I didn’t get rid of my Boomer Esiason football, 但其实我没扔我的卜默尔·伊夏森橄榄球
[20:15] which is probably… 可能…
[20:17] She was right about that, that was stupid, you know. 她说得对 那东西挺蠢的
[20:18] But he’s the best left-handed quarterback in NFL history, 但他是全美橄榄球联盟史上最棒的左手四分卫
[20:20] so I felt like I could at least keep that one thing, you know. 所以我觉得至少这东西得留着
[20:25] Honey, it’s me. 亲爱的 是我
[20:27] Listen, I can’t do this anymore, I miss you too much. 听着 我受不了了 我想你想得发狂
[20:29] So, I’m coming to New York! 所以我要去纽约找你了
[20:31] I’m on my way right now, so don’t go anywhere. 我现在在路上了 你别走哦
[20:33] Okay, love you, see you soon! 好了 爱你 一会儿见
[20:51] Bruce? 布鲁斯
[20:53] Emma! 爱玛
[20:55] W-what are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么
[20:56] I-I’m going to see you. Wh… ? 我要去找你 你…
[20:58] I-I was coming to see you. 我回来找你
[21:00] You know, it’s a good thing you’re here 你在这里真好
[21:01] because I have a lot to say to you, 我有好多话想对你说
[21:02] so just listen, okay? 你听着就好
[21:04] I just want to say that, 我想对你说
[21:05] like, I know maybe I’m not the best fit for you 我也许不是最合适你的另一半
[21:07] or for this country or for your family, 也不适合这个国家 不适合你的家庭
[21:09] but I love you and that… like, that should mean something, 但我爱你 这是有意义的
[21:12] – that should be enough, right? – Babe, I love you too. -这就够了 对吧 -亲爱的 我也爱你
[21:15] I mean, the thing is, 我是说
[21:16] I found out these last few days that I love Sweden too! 这几天我发现我也爱瑞典
[21:18] I mean, I love lagom, and I love jantelag, 我爱中庸思想 我爱人人平等
[21:22] and I love saying hej hej to people. 我爱像瑞典人一样跟人打招呼
[21:24] But most of all, I love it because it’s your home 但最重要的是 我爱它因为这里是你的家
[21:27] and everything here reminds me of you. 这里的一草一木都让我想起你
[21:29] And I just want to be with you, like, every day, and… 我想跟你在一起 每天在一起
[21:31] God, this speech sounded so much better 我回来的路上脑子里想的
[21:32] in my head on the way here. 比现在说的好多了
[21:33] Can we just meet in the middle? 我们在中间碰头好吗[有亲热之意]
[21:35] Yes! That’s what I’m saying, 是啊 我也想说
[21:35] – we’ve got to meet in the middle! – No, I-I mean now. -我们得好好亲热亲热 -不 我说现在
[21:37] – Like meet… up there. – Yes! -在上面碰头 -好
[21:39] – In the middle. – Yeah? Okay. -中间见 -好
[21:54] – I’m so happy. – Me too. -我真开心 -我也是
[21:56] – It’s like a fresh start. – I know. -就像是全新的开始 -是啊
[21:58] And you had your thing with Marcus, 你跟马科斯的事
[22:00] I had my thing with Aubrey 我跟奥布蕾的事
[22:01] and we just forget about… 过去的就让它过去吧
[22:02] I-I didn’t do anything with Marcus. 我跟马科斯没什么啊
[22:04] – You didn’t? – Wait, -是吗 -等等
[22:06] what happened with Aubrey? 你跟奥布蕾怎么了
欢迎来到瑞典

文章导航

Previous Post: 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号