时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Oh, Emma? | 爱玛 |
[00:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:13] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[00:14] | Ja. | 是啊 |
[00:15] | Can I do… can I do something? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[00:20] | – What’s the problem? – You tell me. | -怎么了 -问你呢 |
[00:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[00:23] | What’s the emergency? You were like, “Ja, ja!” | 出什么问题了吗 你刚才在啊啊地叫 |
[00:25] | Babe, that means “Yes” in Swedish. | 亲爱的 那是瑞典语的”是啊” |
[00:29] | I can’t belie you don’t know this. | 真不敢相信你居然不知道 |
[00:30] | I mean, you’ve been here for six months now. | 你都来了半年了 |
[00:32] | Okay, well where I come from we only use that sound | 我们那儿只有在可怕的事情发生时 |
[00:33] | when something horrible is happening, | 才会发出这种声音 |
[00:35] | like someone’s having a heart attack. | 比如某人心脏病犯了 |
[00:36] | Okay, but what sound do you make | 那为了表示你在听 |
[00:37] | to show that you’re listening, then? | 你会发出什么样的声音呢 |
[00:38] | We don’t make any sound, | 什么声音都不发 |
[00:39] | that’s the whole point of listening. | 这才是倾听啊 |
[00:41] | Okay, in Sweden you need three sounds: | 在瑞典需要这三种声音 |
[00:43] | Ja, Mm, and “Jah”. | 呀 嗯 啊 |
[00:46] | If you those, you’re all set, okay? | 知道这些 就没问题了 |
[00:49] | Okay… “Ja, mm, | 呀 嗯 |
[00:53] | jah.” | 啊 |
[01:32] | Okay, which one? | 哪件好 |
[01:35] | Oh, I… would go with the… blue one? | 我觉得 蓝色吧 |
[01:38] | Come on, | 拜托 |
[01:39] | I’m presenting my report to the CEO today. It’s a big deal. | 我今天要给总裁做报告 这可是大事 |
[01:42] | Either one is fine. | 两件都挺好的 |
[01:43] | I wouldn’t wear either of those. | 我哪件都不会穿 |
[01:45] | You need to peacock, | 你得打扮得花枝招展点 |
[01:46] | like in The Game. You know the book? | 先《把妹达人》里写的那样 你知道那本书吗 |
[01:48] | Oh, I’m amazed. You read a book. | 真令人惊讶 你居然看书 |
[01:49] | No, someone told me about it. | 不看 是别人给我讲的 |
[01:51] | You know, when they go to a bar to pick up women | 他们去酒吧把妹的时候 |
[01:53] | they wear something really colourful and big | 都会穿颜色鲜艳而且醒目的东西 |
[01:55] | like a big cowboy hat or something. | 比如宽檐牛仔帽之类的 |
[01:58] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[01:59] | Actually, he has a point. | 其实他说得有道理 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I have a point. | 对 我说得有道理 |
[02:01] | Maybe you should go with something a little more “Oomph”. | 也许你该穿性感一点儿的衣服 |
[02:03] | – “Umf”. – You think? | -性感 -你这么想吗 |
[02:05] | – If you want to make an impression. – Impression. | -如果你想给对方留下深刻印象的话 -深刻印象 |
[02:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[02:10] | I wonder what mom and dad are doing right now. | 不知道爸妈现在在干什么 |
[02:12] | They’re probably just eating breakfast. | 大概在吃早餐 |
[02:13] | I bet they’re really sorry about the way they treated me. | 我猜他们非常后悔那么对我 |
[02:17] | They look at the little bowl | 他们看着我那只 |
[02:18] | that I used to eat cereals from. | 吃麦片用的小碗 |
[02:20] | And the little spoon. | 还有小勺子 |
[02:23] | And they think about how they missed | 想着他们失去了 |
[02:24] | what’s really important in life. | 生命中真正重要的东西 |
[02:27] | Me. | 我 |
[02:31] | Yeah, or they’re just eating breakfast. | 是啊 也可能他们只是在吃早餐 |
[02:33] | You have a cold heart, Bruce. | 你真冷血无情 布鲁斯 |
[02:36] | How long are you planning on staying with us? | 你打算在我们这儿住多久 |
[02:38] | How long are you planning on having this apartment? | 你们打算把这间公寓租多久 |
[02:40] | Okay, what about this one. Is it too much? | 这件怎么样 是不是太露了 |
[02:43] | Three words: Cow, Boy, Hat. | 三个字 牛 仔 帽 |
[02:47] | I think it’s perfect, honey. | 我觉得好极了 亲爱的 |
[02:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:50] | Hey honey, you know what? | 亲爱的 你看这样如何 |
[02:53] | We should probably call my parents tonight, | 我们今晚也许该给我父母打电话 |
[02:54] | tell them the big news. | 告诉他们这个好消息 |
[02:55] | Let’s not jump the gun. | 不要操之过急 |
[02:57] | Let’s see if they’ll like the report first. | 先看看他们喜不喜欢我的报告吧 |
[02:59] | It’s not what I’m talking about. | 我指的不是这个 |
[03:00] | No, so what are you talking about? | 是吗 那你指什么 |
[03:02] | We’re getting married…? | 我们要结婚了 |
[03:04] | Oh, the news. | 这个消息啊 |
[03:06] | The news! We’re getting married. | 好消息 我们要结婚了 |
[03:08] | We should call them tonight. | 我们应该今晚打电话告诉他们 |
[03:09] | Got to run. | 我得走了 |
[03:10] | – That’s what I was… – Okay. | -我刚才说的… -好 |
[03:12] | That’s what I said. | 我刚才说的就是这个 |
[03:19] | You want to hang out today? | 今天出去玩玩吗 |
[03:21] | No, I’ve got to take care of Jason Priestly. | 不行 我得去罩着杰森·普雷斯利 |
[03:24] | The Beverly Hills guy? | 演《飞越比佛利》那男的 |
[03:26] | Dylan? | 演迪兰的 |
[03:27] | No the other one. | 不是 另一个男主 |
[03:29] | Why do you have to take care of him? | 你干吗要去罩着他 |
[03:30] | Because I’m the guy. | 因为我是”小哥” |
[03:32] | What do you mean, the guy? | 小哥是什么 |
[03:33] | You know when you go to Rome, | 你要是去罗马 |
[03:35] | there’s a guy that shows you around. | 总会有这么个小哥领着你到处逛 |
[03:37] | I’ve never been to Rome. | 我没去过罗马 |
[03:38] | No but the concept, the guy who helps you out | 打个比方而已 就是你在罗马时 |
[03:40] | when you’re in Rome. | 帮你解决问题的家伙 |
[03:41] | That’s the guy. | 就是小哥 |
[03:43] | But you live in Stockholm. | 可你住斯德哥尔摩 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I’m going to be the Stockholm guy. | 对 我会成为斯德哥尔摩小哥 |
[03:46] | So why do you keep talking about Rome? | 那你干吗一口一个罗马 |
[03:48] | You know what? Never mind. | 那什么 不要在意细节 |
[03:50] | Celebrities are going to pay me a lot of money | 把名流们安顿好 带着他们到处转转 |
[03:52] | to set them up and show them around. | 他们就会付我一大笔钱 |
[03:54] | – In Rome? – You know, forget Rome. | -在罗马吗 -别管什么罗马了 |
[03:57] | I’ve been to Norway once. | 我去过挪威一次 |
[03:58] | That has no relevance whatsoever. I am heading this way. | 一点关系没有好吗 我往这边走 |
[04:01] | It’s a lot of Norwegians there. | 那里有很多挪威人 |
[04:05] | Okay, so I was thinking maybe we would start at the top of Globen? | 我觉得我们可以先去圆球体育馆顶 |
[04:09] | They have this sky-tour up there, | 上面有登高观光项目 |
[04:11] | you could see all of Stockholm from there. | 从那里可以俯瞰斯德哥尔摩全景 |
[04:13] | You can see Kungsholmen, | 可以看见国王岛 |
[04:14] | you can see Norrmalm and back… | 诺玛姆购物区 还有… |
[04:16] | Amy didn’t tell you why I’m here? | 艾米没告诉你我为什么来瑞典吗 |
[04:18] | No, not specifically. | 没 没细说 |
[04:19] | I’m here for Ingmar Bergman. | 我是为英格玛·伯格曼而来的 |
[04:23] | Right… the… | 是啊 那个… |
[04:24] | The filmmaker…? | 电影制作人 |
[04:25] | Filmmaker, yeah. | 电影制作人 |
[04:26] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[04:27] | And I can probably arrange a meeting with you and him. | 我也许可以安排你跟他会面 |
[04:31] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[04:32] | – You could do that? – Yeah, | -你能做到 -当然 |
[04:33] | I’m the guy. | 我罩你嘛 |
[04:34] | That would be impressive. | 那太厉害了 |
[04:36] | I am impressive. | 我是很厉害 |
[04:37] | People say that sometimes. | 人们常挂在嘴边的 |
[04:39] | I mean, I’m the guy who fixes things for people. | 我就那个帮人解决问题的小哥 |
[04:41] | I show them around… | 带他们四处走走 |
[04:42] | Bergman’s dead. | 伯格曼已经去世了 |
[04:44] | – He died in 2007. – Right. | -2007年去世的 -好吧 |
[04:47] | That’s why it’s going to be a little more complicated. | 所以呢这个问题就有点复杂了 |
[04:49] | Obviously. | 确实 |
[04:51] | So what else do you want to do? | 那你想做些什么别的吗 |
[04:52] | Well, I’d like to go visit some of the locations | 我想去走访一些 |
[04:55] | where he shot his films. | 他曾经拍摄的地点 |
[04:56] | Maybe visit the island of Faro. | 也许去法鲁岛看看 |
[04:58] | Yeah, Faro. | 法鲁岛 |
[05:01] | Fa-a-a-a-ro-o-o-o. | 法 鲁 |
[05:03] | That’s the island where Bergman lived. | 伯格曼住的那个岛 |
[05:06] | And died, because he’s dead. | 还死在那个岛上 因为他死了 |
[05:07] | And I mean, I know it’s off season | 我知道电影已经下片了 |
[05:08] | but maybe you could arrange a private screening for me | 但也许你能替我在他的剧院 |
[05:10] | in his theatre there. | 安排一场私人放映 |
[05:11] | I can try to do that. Yeah, definitely. | 我可以试试 没问题 |
[05:13] | And I’d like to meet somebody that Bergman worked with, | 我还想见见伯格曼合作过的人 |
[05:15] | you know, find out what he was really like, | 看看他到底是怎样的人 |
[05:16] | how he… how he talked to actors. Stuff like that. | 他如何与演员沟通 诸如此类 |
[05:19] | Okay, yeah. I can do that. I’ll make some calls. | 好的 没问题 我去疏通一下 |
[05:21] | – Okay, great. – Yeah, great. | -太好了 -好的 |
[05:23] | And, so, which film specifically like, is your favourite? | 哪部电影是你的最爱 |
[05:27] | I think maybe the “Seventh Seal”. | 也许是《第七封印》 |
[05:30] | “Seventh Seal”. | 《第七封印》 |
[05:31] | Me too. | 我也喜欢 |
[05:32] | That was the one with the, uh… | 这部是有… |
[05:35] | With Bergman’s most famous scene. | 伯格曼最著名的场景 |
[05:37] | With the Knight playing chess with death. | 骑士和死神对弈的那段 |
[05:38] | Chess with death. | 和死神对弈 |
[05:40] | Who can forget that. | 谁能忘记 |
[05:42] | Masterpiece, right? | 大师之作对吧 |
[05:43] | What did you like about it? | 你喜欢哪点 |
[05:44] | – What did I like about it? – Yeah. | -我喜欢哪点吗 -对 |
[05:45] | Hm, everything. | 全部 |
[05:47] | The whole thing. Start to finish. | 一切 从头到尾 |
[05:50] | It was that moment when it was like, oh hey, | 有一个片段是 |
[05:52] | there’s six seals, right? | 六个封印喽 |
[05:54] | And then… | 然后 |
[05:56] | “What? Here comes the seventh seal!” | “什么 第七封印哎” |
[06:00] | The beginning was also really good when it… when it started | 开头也很好 当开始… |
[06:02] | and you had no idea what was going to happen at that point. | 你绝对猜不到后来会怎么样 |
[06:05] | End was a little unexpected… | 结尾有些出乎意料 |
[06:07] | You haven’t seen it, have you? | 你没看过吧 |
[06:08] | I will watch it tonight. | 今晚就看 |
[06:10] | I’ll watch it tonight, I promise! | 今晚就看 我保证 |
[06:58] | And then he tried to steal my project. | 之后他就想偷走我的主意 |
[07:00] | He tried to steal your project? | 他想偷走你的主意 |
[07:01] | Yes and everything I said, | 没错 我说的所有东西 |
[07:03] | he repeated, just to make it seem like his idea. | 他都重复一遍 像是他的主意似的 |
[07:05] | Everything you said he repeated to make it seem like his idea? | 重复你的话 会像他自己的主意吗 |
[07:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:10] | Sucks that he’s tried to steal your project | 这人真是太坏了 居然想偷你的主意 |
[07:11] | but what does that have to do with opening doors for people? | 但这和给人开门有什么关系 |
[07:13] | isn’t that just common courtesy? | 不是正常礼仪吗 |
[07:14] | No, that’s a sign you don’t see men and women as true equals. | 不 这说明你不认为男女平等 |
[07:18] | Huh. You want this last piece of pie? | 最后一块派你要吗 |
[07:20] | This is exactly what I am talking about. | 我说的就是这种 |
[07:22] | That’s condescending. | 这是曲意逢迎 |
[07:23] | It is? | 是吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah, like I need your approval to take the last piece of pie. | 好像我需要你的批准才能吃最后一块派 |
[07:26] | Like I couldn’t take it myself if I wanted to. | 好像我自己不能吃似的 |
[07:28] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | Now you assume that you should have the last piece of pie | 你觉得自己该吃最后一块派 |
[07:32] | just because you’re a man. | 就因为你是男人 |
[07:33] | You said you didn’t want the pie. | 你说了你不想要 |
[07:35] | Huh, so typical. | 太典型了 |
[07:37] | You know what we should do? | 你知道我们应该怎么办吗 |
[07:38] | Burn your bras? | 烧掉你的文胸吗 |
[07:39] | We should call your parents | 我们应该打给你父母 |
[07:40] | and tell them that we’re getting married. | 告诉他们我们要结婚了 |
[07:42] | No, no, no, no, | 不 不 不 |
[07:43] | that’s going to be like a three-hour project. | 这事肯定要花掉大把时间 |
[07:45] | – Really? – Yeah, it’s going to be a huge deal for them. | -真的吗 -是啊 这事对他们很重要 |
[07:46] | Plus I have to watch this movie tonight. | 再说了我今晚得看电影 |
[07:48] | Yay, movie night. | 电影之夜耶 |
[07:49] | Yes, “Seven Seals”. | 对 《第七封印》 |
[07:52] | By Ingmar Bergman. | 英格玛·伯格曼的 |
[07:53] | No… movie night for me. At all. | 不 属于我的电影之夜 |
[07:56] | I’m already super depressed, honey. | 我已经很沮丧了 宝贝 |
[08:07] | Okay, I did it. | 好吧 我看了 |
[08:09] | I saw the whole movie, everything, | 我整部电影全看了 |
[08:10] | even up to the closing credits, so go ahead, | 连名单都看了 来 |
[08:12] | ask me anything about it. | 考考我 |
[08:13] | So do I get to meet someone who actually worked with Bergman? | 我能和伯格曼的同事见面了吗 |
[08:15] | You know what, I tried. | 我试过了 |
[08:16] | I called around and everyone seems to be dead. | 打了一圈电话 大家好像都死了 |
[08:18] | It doesn’t seem to be anyone that’s… | 好像不剩什么人… |
[08:20] | – I thought you were the guy. – I am the guy. | -我以为你会是那个小哥 -我是 |
[08:22] | You know, when I was in Rome, there was a guy. | 我在罗马的时候 有个小哥 |
[08:23] | Yeah, I’ve heard about the guy in Rome. | 我是听说过这个罗马小哥 |
[08:25] | He hooked me up with one of Fellini’s assistant directors. | 他介绍我认识费里尼的副导演 |
[08:27] | It took him, like, five minutes. | 只花了他五分钟 |
[08:29] | Fellini…? | 费里尼… |
[08:30] | Fellini, the film director… | 费里尼 电影导演 |
[08:31] | Film director, yes. | 导演啊 对 |
[08:32] | “8 1/2”, “Amarcord”. | 《八部半》《阿玛柯德》 |
[08:34] | All that stuff. Yeah. | 都有 对 |
[08:35] | Do you know if there’s someone else in Stockholm I can talk to? | 我在斯德哥尔摩还能找谁吗 |
[08:37] | Somebody who can actually make something happen? | 谁真能办点事 |
[08:39] | No, no, no, no, I’m the guy. | 不不不 我就是那个小哥 |
[08:40] | Okay, I will fix this for you. Okay? | 我能帮你搞定 好吗 |
[08:42] | As Fellini would say: | 就像费里尼说的 |
[08:44] | “Niente problemas.” | “没问题” |
[08:47] | Because he was… | 因为他是… |
[08:49] | – Italian. – Italian, right? | -意大利人 -意大利是吧 |
[08:50] | I’ll fix it, okay? | 我能搞定 |
[08:52] | Can I grab a cigarette of you? | 能借支烟抽吗 |
[08:53] | No. | 不 |
[08:56] | Mm, hej. Hej. | 你好 |
[10:29] | All right, I’m just going to say it. | 我就直说了 |
[10:31] | There’s a celebrity in town and I want you to meet him. | 镇上来了位名人 我想让你见见他 |
[10:33] | An American? | 美国人吗 |
[10:34] | Yeah, it’s Jason Priestly. | 没错 杰森·普雷斯利 |
[10:35] | Oh my god. I love his work. | 我的天 我超爱他的作品 |
[10:37] | You’re a 90210 fan? | 你喜欢《飞越比佛利》 |
[10:38] | No, no. His film work. | 不 我喜欢他的电影作品 |
[10:40] | Film work? | 电影作品 |
[10:42] | Okay, there’s just one thing, all right? | 但是有件事得跟你交代一下 好吗 |
[10:43] | I need you to pretend that | 我得要你假装成 |
[10:44] | – you’re an assistant director to Ingmar Bergman. – Oh my god! | -英格玛·伯格曼的导演助理 -我的天 |
[10:47] | I know, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:48] | Such an honour, the role of my life. | 真是荣幸备至 他是我人生楷模 |
[10:51] | Okay, don’t overdo it, okay? | 别装过头了 好吗 |
[10:52] | I’m going to tell him that you only have 15 minutes | 我会告诉他 你只有十五分钟时间 |
[10:54] | and that you’re in the middle of a shoot. | 你还有拍摄工作 |
[10:55] | What should I wear? | 我穿什么去比较好 |
[10:56] | Are you sure you can do this? | 你确定能不露出破绽吗 |
[10:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:00] | What is that sound? | 这是什么声音 |
[11:01] | – This? Jo? – Yeah? | -这声音吗 -是啊 |
[11:02] | It means “Yes”. | 这是”是”的意思 |
[11:03] | – Where? – In northern Sweden. | -这是哪的说法 -瑞典北部 |
[11:05] | How long have you been here? | 你在这儿待了多久 |
[11:06] | Oh my god, there’s another sound? | 我的天 还有另一种语气词 |
[11:08] | – How does it go, like, shhho? – No. | -这声音怎么发的 发”师” -不 |
[11:10] | – Pshh. – No. | -“十” -不 |
[11:11] | Shuu? | “屎” |
[11:13] | Hhh! No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这样发的 |
[12:07] | You’re letting Bengt playing Bergman’s assistant director? | 你要让贝格来演伯格曼的导演助理吗 |
[12:10] | Honey, I had no choice, okay? | 亲爱的 我没其它选择了 好吗 |
[12:11] | If Jason tells everyone I’m a crap, | 如果杰森告诉大家我什么都搞不定 |
[12:13] | then I’m not going to be the guy, | 那我就做不成小哥了 |
[12:14] | I’m not going to have any money, | 我就赚不了钱 |
[12:15] | I’m not going to be able to contribute… | 完成不了… |
[12:16] | – Shh, shh, shh. There’s Hans. – What? | -那是汉斯 -什么 |
[12:19] | Our CEO at work. | 我们的总裁 |
[12:20] | – Who? – Hans! | -谁 -汉斯 |
[12:41] | Ja-a-a. Psshht. | 是啊 不是 |
[12:49] | Mm. Ja-a-a. | 是啊 对啊 |
[12:59] | Psshht. | 不是 |
[13:05] | Ja-a-a. | 是啊 |
[13:06] | What was up with that “Psht” thing? | 你刚刚”不是”什么 |
[13:08] | Ah, you didn’t think I knew that one? | 你觉得我不知道这个 |
[13:09] | Right? It’s from northern Sweden, it means yes. | 是吧 是瑞典北部的发音 是的意思 |
[13:11] | – No, it doesn’t. – Yes, it does: Psht. | -不 不是 -是的 “不是” |
[13:13] | – No that’s “Jo”. – That’s what I said. | -那是”是” -我就是这么说的 |
[13:17] | What does that mean? | 刚那是什么意思 |
[13:18] | That you’re an idiot. | 意思就是 你是个白痴 |
[13:20] | Seriously? | 真有这个词吗 |
[13:28] | We shot the theatre scenes | 《芬妮与亚历山大》里 |
[13:30] | in “Fanny and Alexander” in this studio. | 大剧院的场景就是在这里拍摄的 |
[13:35] | So, what was he like to work with? | 跟他一起工作感觉怎么样 |
[13:37] | Well I have to say, he was a bit tired. | 不得不说 他看起来有点疲倦 |
[13:39] | You know, this was his last film so, | 你也知道 这是他的最后一部电影 |
[13:42] | he left a lot of decisions to me, actually. | 事实上 很多决定都是我替他做的 |
[13:45] | – He did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[13:47] | You know, I love “Fanny and Alexander”. | 我喜欢《芬妮与亚历山大》这部电影 |
[13:49] | I love the juxtaposition of darkness and light. | 我喜欢电影里那种光影交错的感觉 |
[13:51] | Thank you, Jason. | 谢谢你 杰森 |
[13:53] | – It was much darker at first. – It was? | -原本是很暗的 -是吗 |
[13:55] | Yeah. Then I said to him, “Bergie! | 是啊 后来我跟他说 “小伯 |
[13:58] | You got to stop that depressing crap. | 你不能再用那种压抑的拍摄手法了 |
[14:00] | You’re a funny guy, make them laugh for once.” | 你这么幽默 这次让观众们笑一笑吧” |
[14:01] | Then he said, “But, Bengt, I’m the prince of darkness.” | 他回我 “贝格 我是可是阴郁王子” |
[14:04] | I told him, “No, you’re not. | 我说 “不 你不是 |
[14:06] | I’m the master blender of dark and light.” | 我才是光影的操纵者” |
[14:10] | – And then he changed the script. – Really? | -最后他修改了脚本 -真的吗 |
[14:13] | Okay, I think they need you back on set now. | 好了 我想他们需要你去布景了 |
[14:15] | No, they called me, the shoot is cancelled today, | 不 他们打给我了 今天的拍摄取消了 |
[14:17] | so no hurry. | 所以我们不急 |
[14:18] | Yeah, but then they called me | 是啊 但他们后来又打给我 |
[14:18] | and they said the shoot is back on, so. | 说今天的拍摄照常进行 所以 |
[14:20] | And when was that? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[14:21] | – After they called you. – Don’t think so. | -他们打给你之后 -我想不是吧 |
[14:23] | Anyway, where were we? | 总之 我们说到哪了 |
[14:25] | You were telling me how… | 你刚刚在说怎么… |
[14:26] | I’m sorry, I just need to talk to him for one second. | 不好意思 我要跟他说几句话 |
[14:27] | I’m sorry, Jason. | 失陪一下 杰森 |
[14:30] | Okay, you have to leave now. | 行了 你得走了 |
[14:31] | – He’s getting suspicious. – No way. | -他开始起疑心了 -没门 |
[14:33] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[14:34] | You told him you practically directed the movie, | 你告诉他这电影基本上就是你拍的 |
[14:35] | you don’t think he’s getting suspicious? | 你觉得他不会起疑心吗 |
[14:36] | I didn’t say I directed it. | 我没说是我拍的 |
[14:37] | I was very clear I was just an assistant director. | 我说得很清楚 我只是导演助理 |
[14:40] | Although in reality I think a little lot more than that. | 事实上 我觉得我能做的可不止导演助理 |
[14:42] | Oh my god, now you’re starting to believe your own lies. | 我的天 你已经开始相信你自己撒的谎了 |
[14:44] | It’s called method acting, Bruce. | 这叫做体验派表演法 布鲁斯 |
[14:46] | All the great ones do it. | 只是优秀的演员才会这么做 |
[14:47] | Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Van Damme. | 像史泰龙 施瓦辛格 尚格·云顿 |
[14:49] | Okay, you have to leave now. | 行了 你快走吧 |
[14:50] | Remember who you’re talking to. | 麻烦你看看自己在跟谁说话 |
[14:51] | I know exactly who I’m talking to. | 我知道自己在跟谁说话 |
[14:53] | It’s uncle Bengt! | 贝格叔叔 |
[14:53] | Assistant director to Ingmar Bergman. | 英格玛·伯格曼的导演助理 |
[14:55] | I demand you to treat me with respect! | 你得尊敬我 |
[14:57] | You’re not an assistant director, | 你才不是什么导演助理 |
[14:58] | you’ve never… you’re nothing. | 你从来没 你什么都不是 |
[15:00] | This is ridiculous. | 这也太可笑了 |
[15:02] | What’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[15:07] | You know what, I’m going to have to come clean. | 你知道吗 我得跟你坦白 |
[15:09] | – Listen… – No! | -听我说 -打住 |
[15:10] | You listen. | 你听我说 |
[15:11] | This man worked for Ingmar Bergman, | 他曾是当今最伟大的电影制作人之一 |
[15:14] | one of the greatest filmmakers of all time. | 英格玛·伯格曼的助手 |
[15:17] | You better start showing him a little respect. | 你最好对他放尊重一点 |
[15:23] | You’re right, I was out of line. | 你说得没错 我是有点过分了 |
[15:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:26] | Well, nobody’s perfect. | 毕竟人无完人 |
[15:28] | Osgood Fielding, | 奥斯古德·菲尔汀名言 |
[15:29] | “Some Like it Hot”, director? | 出自《热情似火》 导演是 |
[15:32] | Billy Wilder. | 比利·怀尔德 |
[15:33] | Yeah. Just go and get us some coffee. | 正确 去给我们拿杯咖啡吧 |
[15:39] | Okay, coffee coming right up. | 好吧 咖啡马上来 |
[15:41] | Did I hear “sir”? | 怎么没加”先生” |
[15:43] | Hey, don’t push it… | 你少得寸进尺 |
[15:44] | s-sir. | 先 先生 |
[16:48] | Gustaf’s crib, yo. | 我是古斯塔 |
[16:49] | Oh. Gustaf. Hi, it’s Nancy. | 你好 古斯塔 我是南希 |
[16:53] | Is, uh, is Bruce there? I’d like to talk to Bruce. | 布鲁斯在吗 我想找他 |
[16:56] | Yeah, he lives here too but he’s not at home. | 他也住在这 可他现在不在家 |
[16:58] | They’re really busy right now. | 他们现在忙着呢 |
[17:00] | Oh, well I guess so, | 我想也是 |
[17:03] | because I keep trying to call him and he’s never home. | 因为我一直想联系他 可他一直不在家 |
[17:06] | It’s the wedding and everything, you know? | 毕竟要忙婚礼的一大堆麻烦事嘛 |
[17:08] | Right, the wedding. Whose wedding? | 是啊 婚礼可麻烦了 谁的婚礼 |
[17:11] | Their wedding, Bruce and Emma’s. | 布鲁斯和爱玛的婚礼啊 |
[17:14] | – Say again? – Their wedding. | -你说啥 -他们的婚礼 |
[17:15] | Wedding, Bruce and Emma’s. | 婚礼 布鲁斯和爱玛的婚礼 |
[17:17] | – Bruce and Emma – Yeah. | -布鲁斯和爱玛 -对 |
[17:20] | They’re getting married? | 他们要结婚了吗 |
[17:21] | Yeah, they haven’t told you? | 是啊 他们还没告诉你吗 |
[17:23] | No, we haven’t heard a thing. | 没有 我还是第一次听说这事 |
[17:24] | Wow, that’s crazy. | 那可真是奇了怪了 |
[17:26] | It’s almost like they’re trying to keep it a secret from you. | 就好像他们想刻意瞒着你 |
[17:29] | Are they mad at you or something? | 你是惹他们生气不爽了吗 |
[17:31] | Well, Gosh darn it! Way! | 苍天啊 大地啊 |
[17:33] | They’re getting married! | 他们居然要结婚了 |
[17:34] | Hello? Bruce mom? | 布鲁斯妈妈 |
[17:38] | Bruce mom, I have to ask you. | 布鲁斯妈妈 我想问你个问题 |
[17:39] | Is… is marijuana legal where you live? | 你们那抽大麻是合法的吗 |
[18:59] | Honey, I’m home. | 宝贝 我回来啦 |
[19:01] | Hello. | 欢迎回家 |
[19:03] | Hey. Wow, look at this. | 瞧瞧这些 |
[19:05] | Look at you. | 再瞧瞧你 |
[19:07] | We’re celebrating something? | 我们是要庆祝什么吗 |
[19:08] | Well nothing special, | 也不是什么特殊节日 |
[19:09] | just that I have the best boyfriend in the world | 也就只是我有个全世界最好的男朋友 |
[19:11] | and that I will be on the board of directors some day. | 还有我将来会成为董事会成员 |
[19:15] | Wow! Great. | 太棒了 |
[19:16] | And I’m still the guy. | 我小哥的名号保住了 |
[19:17] | – No way! – Way. | -不是吧 -就是的 |
[19:19] | And right now, | 现在 |
[19:20] | the guy just wants to have dinner with his girl, | 这个小哥想和他的女朋友共进晚餐 |
[19:22] | please. | 可以吗 |
[19:24] | Ohh, God! | 妈呀 |
[19:26] | I must have slept for like, five, hours. | 我估计整整睡了五个小时 |
[19:28] | What’s for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么 |
[19:29] | Um, I actually planned candle light dinner. | 我做的是烛光晚餐 |
[19:32] | Great. | 好极了 |
[19:33] | For the two of us. | 是我们两人份的 |
[19:35] | Why? Is Bruce going somewhere? | 为什么 布鲁斯要出去吗 |
[19:38] | For me and Bruce, | 是我和布鲁斯两人份 |
[19:39] | so you have to go away for a couple of hours. | 所以你得出门几小时 |
[19:43] | This is so unfair. | 这不公平 |
[19:46] | You don’t appreciate all the stuff I do for you. | 你们都不好好感激我为你们做的事 |
[19:48] | Like… what? | 你做了什么 |
[19:51] | Like… | 比如 |
[19:52] | Like today, your mom called | 今天你妈打来电话 |
[19:54] | and I told her that you’re getting married | 我告诉她你们要结婚了 |
[19:56] | and she was really upset | 她非常不开心 |
[19:57] | because she hasn’t heard from you | 因为你们没告诉她 |
[19:59] | and I tried to console her. | 我也极力安慰她了 |
[20:00] | No, no, no, no, oh God no. | 不 不 不 不是吧 |
[20:01] | That… that is so bad. | 这 这下可惨了 |
[20:03] | Do I hear a thank you? | 不好好谢谢我吗 |
[20:05] | No, I got to call my mother. | 惨了 我得给我妈打电话 |
[20:08] | So… | 所以 |
[20:10] | does this mean I can have dinner? | 我能坐下来吃晚饭了吗 |
[20:22] | You’re getting married. | 你居然要结婚了 |
[20:24] | Without telling me or your dad. | 而且都没跟我和你爸讲过 |
[20:26] | I mean, what kind of a crazy person are you? | 哪有你这样的儿子 |
[20:29] | What have we done? | 我们做错什么了吗 |
[20:31] | What have we done to deserve this? | 我们到底做错了什么 你要这么对我们 |
[20:32] | Just tell me why… | 告诉我 |
[20:33] | you think so little of me and daddy. | 你为什么不想着我和你爸 |
[20:35] | What were you doing that was so important | 你到底在忙什么要紧事 |
[20:38] | that you didn’t have time… | 居然都没空 |
[20:39] | to call your mother. | 打电话给你妈 |
[20:41] | And tell her that you were getting married. | 告诉她你快要结婚了 |
[20:44] | Wait a minute, I think the line is breaking up. | 等等 好像电话信号不太好 |
[20:46] | I’m hearing like a strange shushing sound. | 我听到了奇怪的嘘声 |
[20:50] | Is that… Can you hear that? | 那是…你听到了吗 |
[20:52] | It’s all I’m hearing now. | 我现在满耳朵都是嘘声 |
[20:53] | Can you hear that sound? | 你听到了吗 |
[20:55] | Is there water rushing in? | 是有水冲进来了吗 |
[20:56] | It sounds like a water rushing in sound, Bruce. | 听着好像水冲进来的声音 布鲁斯 |
[20:59] | Bruce, are you okay? | 布鲁斯 你没事吧 |