英文名称:To The Sea
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Natan, Natan, grows, grows. | 纳坦 纳坦 长大 长大 |
[00:24] | Grows, grows. | 快长大 |
[00:25] | I am recording. | 我在录像 |
[00:27] | Now I think I did one… | 现在想起 我的确 |
[00:31] | – What did you say? – I went… | -你说什么 -我去 |
[00:35] | “I went…” Right. | 对 要说”我去”[在教意大利语] |
[00:37] | Because “going to” answers which question? | 因为”将要去”回答什么问题 |
[00:41] | – Answer…? – What thing? | -回答…-回答什么 |
[00:43] | Answer, “going to,” where? | 答案是 “将要去”回答去哪里 |
[00:46] | Where did I go… | 我去了哪里 |
[00:48] | He’s asking… | 他说成疑问句了 |
[00:50] | The verb “go” answers which question? | 动词”去”回答什么问题 |
[00:55] | It is said “go”, where to? | 应该说”去”哪里 |
[00:58] | In Spanish you don’t say “go to what”. You say, “go to where”. | 西班牙语不说”去什么” 要说”去哪里” |
[01:03] | Then answer… Wait. | 然后回答…等等 |
[01:08] | Just look at that, the center of Rome. | 瞧瞧那个 那是罗马城的中心 |
[01:12] | 丛林与海相接的地方 | |
[01:38] | The time we were together, Roberta and Jorge… | 我们在一起的时光 罗伯塔和佐治 |
[01:47] | It was a magical time. | 就像梦幻仙境一般 |
[01:53] | How long have we been together? Three and a half years? | 我们在一起多久了 三年半了吧 |
[01:57] | Sometimes I think God made us meet | 有时我想 是上帝让我们相遇 |
[02:01] | …so that Natan could be born. | 好让纳坦诞生在这世间 |
[02:06] | I don’t know, it’s as if I was brought here | 我不知道 我就像是被带到这里 |
[02:10] | …to work, find you, and to have Natan. | 工作 和你相遇 并孕育纳坦 |
[02:13] | And it’s like we were destined for each other, you know? | 知道吗 我们就像命中注定一样 |
[02:17] | So that this specific boy would be born, | 结合并让这世间独一无二的男孩 |
[02:20] | …with this specific story, in this specific part of the world. | 在这独特的地方出生 拥有与众不同的经历 |
[02:27] | When we realized these feelings had changed, | 当意识到相爱的感觉已经消逝的时候 |
[02:32] | …it was difficult. | 我们很痛苦 |
[02:33] | I was lost. I didn’t know what to do. | 我迷失了方向 根本不知道应该做什么 |
[02:39] | I didn’t want to… | 我不想… |
[02:42] | I could see things were falling apart. | 我看得出来我们在慢慢疏远 |
[02:46] | It’s not just a problem about feelings. The problem is also that | 感觉不是唯一的问题 问题还出在 |
[02:52] | …you can’t see that we are so different, | 你没发现我们如此不同 |
[02:56] | that I’m unhappy with your reality and you are with mine. | 我对你的生活不满 你对我的生活也不满 |
[03:01] | And together we are unhappy. | 我们在一起是不会幸福的 |
[03:06] | Look at how we live now. | 看看现在的我们 |
[03:08] | He is in the middle of the jungle in the sea, in the middle of nowhere. | 他在海上那荒无人烟的森林里当着猴王 |
[03:12] | I couldn’t live here. I would die in a place like this. | 我住在这里的话会死的 |
[04:03] | Natan, open your eyes for Mommy. | 纳坦 睁开眼睛看妈妈 |
[04:07] | Natan, wake up, Daddy is arriving soon. | 纳坦 起床了 爸爸马上就到了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:473个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:33个,六级词汇:11个,GRE词汇:8个,托福词汇:19个,考研词汇:36个,专四词汇:18个,专八词汇:1个, 所有生词标注共:66个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:13] | Natan, good morning. | 纳坦 早上好 |
[04:16] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:19] | Natan, wake up for Mommy. | 纳坦 起床了 |
[04:21] | Let’s go, I have to get you ready and take a shower. | 来吧 我要给你洗澡和做好准备 |
[04:24] | Good morning! | 起床 |
[04:26] | Hi, love. | 亲爱的 |
[04:30] | It’s hot, hot, hot. | 热热热热 热死了 |
[04:35] | Cold, cold, cold. | 冷冷冷 |
[04:39] | Clean yourself. | 自己洗干净 |
[04:42] | Cold, cold, cold. | 冷冷冷冷 冷死了 |
[05:05] | One, two, three, four, five… | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[05:10] | and six, if I had another one. | 如果我多一只脚趾的话就是六 |
[05:25] | Come on, Natan, hurry. | 纳坦 别磨蹭了 |
[05:32] | There we go, done. | 好了 搞定 |
[05:49] | Give me a hug. | 抱一下 |
[05:56] | Goodbye, my love. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[06:02] | We’ll be gone for a while. | 我们要离开一段时间 |
[06:05] | And when you come back, | 回来之后 |
[06:07] | then you’ll go with Mommy. | 你就要和妈妈回意大利了 |
[11:05] | Look, it’s Grandfather! | 看 是爷爷 |
[11:06] | Everything going okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[11:08] | We were almost the last ones left. | 还生活在这里的基本只剩我们了 |
[12:37] | This is the meter I used | 这是我用来 |
[12:39] | …to finish my boat. | 造船的尺子 |
[12:52] | 碧海青天 | |
[13:53] | “I’m here waiting to get on this boat.” | 我在这等着上这艘船 |
[13:59] | “I’m going to the sea, even if it means I have to go walking.” | 我要出海 就算那意味着我要走很远 |
[14:05] | “Woa-oaaaa, walking there.” | 很远很远的路 |
[14:20] | “There’s no, there’s no hurry to get there.” | 没有什么好着急的 |
[14:26] | “There’s no need to know how to get there…” | 也没有必要知道怎么去那里 |
[14:59] | This is how it fits. | 呼吸器要这样咬着 |
[15:07] | I’ll see you soon, okay? | 一会儿见 |
[15:10] | Don’t jump in the water. You wait for me here, please. | 别跳进水里 在这里等我 |
[17:54] | Use both hands. | 两只手一起 |
[18:04] | Was it cold? | 冷吗 |
[18:06] | – Did you get tired? – It was a good swim. A bit tiring. | -累了吗 -有点 不过游得很舒服 |
[18:08] | “Looking at your eyes, baby…” | 宝贝 看着你的眼睛 |
[18:15] | It was a good swim. | 游得很舒服 |
[18:18] | I was looking for a cave but couldn’t find it. | 我想找一个洞穴 不过没找到 |
[18:20] | A deep cave, but didn’t find it. | 很深的一个洞穴 不过没找到 |
[18:22] | Don’t dry off, we’re diving in again. | 别擦干了 我们还要潜水 |
[18:26] | There’s a spot over there. | 那里有个很不错的位置 |
[18:34] | Got it? | 到了吗 |
[18:37] | Got it. | 到了 |
[18:40] | Let’s go to the reef. | 我们去那片珊瑚礁 |
[20:00] | Ready, my love? | 亲爱的 准备好了吗 |
[20:05] | You want to see the corals and the fish down there? | 想去看看珊瑚礁和那里的鱼儿吗 |
[20:08] | Do you want to see the stars and the sea snails? | 想看海星和海螺吗 |
[20:10] | You want to see the sharks? | 想看鲨鱼吗 |
[20:12] | Well then, you have to use this | 那你就得用这个 |
[20:15] | …so you can stay under the water longer. | 这样你可以在水下待更长的时间 |
[20:17] | And nothing is going to happen. When you get out, you can take it off. | 没关系的 你出水的时候就可以把它摘下 |
[20:20] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[20:23] | We’re gong to give it a try, okay? | 我们试一下 好吗 |
[20:25] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[20:27] | I’m going to let you go. Look under the water. | 我要放手了 往水里看 |
[20:35] | Everything’s fine, don’t worry. | 别担心 没事 |
[20:46] | Look, Natan. | 纳坦 睁大眼睛 |
[20:49] | Look under the water. | 往水里看 |
[21:02] | Spit the water out, strong. | 狠狠地把水吐出来 |
[21:04] | Strong. | 用力点 |
[21:18] | Here it is, Daddy. | 爸爸 好了 |
[21:42] | Daddy, this one is broken. | 爸爸 这个已经坏了 |
[21:44] | You can throw it away if you want. | 想扔就把它扔了吧 |
[22:51] | Come here, son. | 儿子 过来这里 |
[23:09] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[23:16] | Exactly, Matraca! | 玛查卡 就这些 |
[23:19] | He won’t do it again, you will see. | 他不会再乱来了 不信你等着 |
[23:24] | Check out this huge snapper. | 瞧瞧这条巨大的啮鱼 |
[23:25] | It’s got strong teeth. Touch them. | 它有很强壮的牙齿 摸一下 |
[23:30] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[23:32] | If it bites you… | 如果它咬你的话 |
[23:34] | – It breaks your finger. – Yes, breaks a finger. | -会把你手指咬断的 -对 手指会断 |
[23:37] | And it could fall off. | 可能还会掉下来 |
[23:40] | That’s it. | 就那样 |
[23:42] | Very good, one more. | 真棒 再来一个 |
[23:44] | – This one’s small. – Get the bigger ones. | -这个真小 -挑大的先 |
[23:47] | Get the bigger ones first, son. | 儿子 先把大的都挑出来 |
[23:50] | – This one is big. – Yes, that one. Very well. | -这个够大 -没错 就那个 真棒 |
[23:54] | The small ones have to be measured. | 小的要先量一下 |
[23:58] | These two are small. | 这两个都挺小 |
[24:04] | It goes in as well. | 这个尺寸也足够了 |
[24:16] | Yours is eight and a half. | 你的是八磅半 |
[24:21] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[24:27] | He was still standing. | 他还在站着 |
[24:29] | He could remain standing, drink after drink. | 他一杯接一杯也还是站着不倒 |
[24:34] | It was a big Black Bottle. | 那可是很大的一瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
[24:36] | And he drinks a lot? | 他喝了很多吧 |
[24:38] | A lot. | 很多 |
[24:40] | – What’s he do in Majahual? – Scuba diving. | -他在马甲呼噜干嘛 -潜水 |
[24:42] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[24:44] | I love you. I want you. | 我爱你 我渴望得到你 |
[24:49] | My love, you are so far away from me. Chawa. | 亲爱的查洼 你离我太远了 |
[25:43] | Daddy, I’m arranging this thing so you can use more line. | 爸爸 我在整理 让你有更长的线可以用 |
[25:52] | Natan, why did you tie this up? | 纳坦 你为什么要打结 |
[25:54] | – God damn it! – No, it got tied up by itself. | -见鬼 -我没有 它自己缠上的 |
[25:57] | It got tied up, Daddy. | 它自己缠紧了 爸爸 |
[25:59] | It got tied up. This is wrong! | 这成死结了 这不对 |
[26:05] | You can’t do that with the ropes, son. | 儿子 你不能把绳子打结 |
[26:08] | You shouldn’t tie them up like that. | 不能那样 |
[26:10] | I didn’t tie them up. | 我没有 |
[26:54] | Fishing is about luck. | 钓鱼是很讲究运气的 |
[26:57] | And patience. | 当然还有耐心 |
[27:00] | Without patience, you can’t be a fisherman. | 没有耐心的人做不了钓手 |
[27:26] | Go! Pull it. | 快拉 |
[27:28] | Fight it, pull, pull. Make the effort. | 用力拉 拉啊 用力点 |
[27:32] | Pull. | 拉 |
[27:37] | Pull, pull. | 拉 拉 |
[27:39] | Make an effort. | 使劲点 |
[27:52] | Look at this! | 看看这个 |
[27:54] | Look at it! | 瞧瞧它 |
[27:56] | That’s why I couldn’t pull it. | 怪不得我拉不动 |
[27:59] | Hold it from the top, son. | 儿子 从上面提起来 |
[28:02] | Hold it strongly, with both hands. | 拿稳 两只手一起 |
[28:07] | Natan! | 纳坦 |
[28:09] | Don’t let it go yet! | 先别放手 |
[28:12] | Let us know when you’re tired. | 累了的话告诉我们一声 |
[28:16] | Get me another one, son. | 儿子 再给我一块 |
[28:22] | That’s it, the little head! | 就是那个 小鱼头 |
[28:27] | This is a blonde. | 这条是金黄色的 |
[28:30] | Oh, it’s broken. | 它破了 |
[29:43] | See? | 懂吗 |
[29:45] | Slowly, one by one. | 要一步一步慢慢来 |
[30:02] | Give me, son. | 儿子 给我 |
[30:14] | A seagull. | 海鸥 |
[30:15] | There’s another one, two, three. | 那里还有一只 两只 三只 |
[30:19] | Which are those? | 那些是什么 |
[30:21] | Those? | 哪些 |
[30:22] | The ones above us? | 在我们头顶的那些 |
[30:25] | Yes. | 那些啊 |
[30:26] | They are… | 它们是 |
[30:28] | I think they’re frigate birds. | 我觉得它们应该是军舰鸟 |
[30:30] | I like them. | 我喜欢它们 |
[30:33] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[30:35] | …three! | 三 |
[30:37] | That one over there ate it. | 那只把它吃了 |
[30:42] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[30:45] | The one down there ate it. | 那里那只抢到了 |
[30:48] | That one ate it. | 那只吃了它 |
[30:54] | Wait just one moment! | 等一下 |
[31:04] | Those who live at sea live happily. | 住在大海上的人都很幸福 |
[31:07] | You have to love the sea, otherwise you’ll be unhappy. | 你一定要喜欢大海 要不你会不开心的 |
[31:12] | You’ll get seasick and hate everything around you. | 你会开始晕船 并且讨厌你周围的一切 |
[31:18] | It’s beautiful here at sea. | 大海上其实很漂亮 |
[31:20] | That’s why I’m sitting here watching the night. | 那也是我喜欢在这看海的原因 |
[31:23] | As simple as that, I sit here alone and drink my coffee. | 生活很简单 我独自在这享用咖啡 |
[31:27] | Watching for a while, then off to sleep. | 遥看碧海青天 然后去睡觉 |
[31:30] | In the morning, I make my breakfast and get ready for work. | 早上 做好早餐 然后准备开始干活 |
[31:46] | When it bites, you pull it like that. | 它咬钩的话 你就像这样拉 |
[32:00] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[32:36] | Pull it, pull it fast. | 拉 快拉 |
[32:42] | Faster, go on faster. | 快点 再快点 |
[32:46] | Here, this is how you do it. | 给我 你要这样 |
[32:54] | Careful, get out of the way. | 小心 离我远点 |
[33:00] | Out of the way, move it! | 离我远一点 快 |
[33:11] | Pass me the bat. | 把棒子给我 |
[33:12] | A smack on the head, or what? | 当头一棒 不然呢 |
[33:16] | Come on pull it up, pull it up! | 拉它上来 拉 |
[33:21] | Bring it up. | 把它弄上来 |
[33:33] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[33:38] | Careful. | 小心 |
[33:52] | Where should I put it, Daddy? | 我应该把它放哪 爸爸 |
[34:07] | How do you say it? | 这个怎么说 |
[34:10] | – Scales. – To scale. | -鱼鳞 -去鳞 |
[34:13] | I don’t mean that. I mean this thing here. | 我没说那个 我是说这些 |
[34:15] | Yes, that’s a scale. | 没错 那叫鱼鳞 |
[34:17] | What’s it called when you do this? | 那这个动作叫什么 |
[34:19] | To sca… | 去… |
[34:21] | – To scale. – To scale. | -去鳞 -去鳞 |
[35:40] | Where are the beans? | 豆子在哪 |
[35:51] | Fat fish. | 大胖鱼 |
[35:53] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[35:56] | That I will get a big belly? | 是说我会长个大肚腩吗 |
[35:58] | Or I heard wrong? | 还是我听错了 |
[36:05] | – It’s the barracuda, right? – Yes, it is. | -这是梭鱼 对吧 -没错 |
[36:10] | The tortillas are there, please eat. | 玉米粉薄烙饼 快吃 |
[36:13] | I don’t want lobster. | 我不要龙虾肉 |
[36:14] | There is no lobster, this is barracuda. | 这不是龙虾肉 是梭鱼肉 |
[36:18] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[36:19] | I bet you don’t have that in Italy. | 我保证你在意大利没有尝过这个 |
[36:23] | They don’t go fishing there. | 意大利人不钓鱼的 |
[36:26] | They don’t fish, right, son? | 他们不钓鱼 对吧 儿子 |
[36:28] | The fish is already bought in Italy. | 鱼在意大利都是买来的 |
[36:30] | Natan, if they want to take you to Italy, | 纳坦 如果他们要带你去意大利 |
[36:33] | …you go and hide. | 你就去躲起来 |
[36:49] | Eat your meal, buddy. | 小伙子 好好吃饭 |
[37:08] | Jaimito. | 加米多 |
[37:10] | Checked the weather forecast? | 查了天气预报没有 |
[37:12] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[37:14] | Ok, let me know as soon as you know something. | 查了马上告诉我 |
[37:18] | There are signs of a storm that’s coming this way. | 迹象表明有风暴正往这边移动 |
[37:23] | Really? I don’t think it will get here. | 真的吗 我认为它不会影响这里 |
[37:26] | Probably not until Monday or Tuesday. | 至少在周一周二之前不会 |
[37:29] | It will be cold from number eleven. | 十一号开始就会变冷了 |
[37:32] | It’s very far away, coming Monday or Tuesday. | 它还在很远的地方 周一周二到这里 |
[37:35] | Okay, man. I’ll see you tomorrow then. | 好吧 那明天见 |
[37:38] | Okay, Nestor, we’ll be in touch. | 好的 奈斯特 保持联系 |
[39:48] | Bubulcus ibis. | 黄头鹭 |
[39:52] | “Cattle Egret” is her common name. | 牛背鹭是它的俗名 |
[39:59] | They come from far away. | 它们从很远的地方来 |
[40:02] | – From Africa. – From Africa. | -从非洲来 -从非洲来 |
[40:45] | I dropped it and she ate it fast. | 我不小心掉了 它马上冲过来吃了 |
[40:57] | This is ready. | 这已经煮好了 |
[41:02] | A great fish broth. | 非常棒的鱼汤 |
[41:15] | It’s delicious, right? | 美味吧 |
[41:33] | She’s looking for food. And if she flies away? | 她在找食物 如果她飞走了呢 |
[41:37] | Well, she’ll go home. | 那她会回家的 |
[41:43] | For God’s sake. | 天啊 |
[41:47] | – Is it spicy? – Yes, the sauce is spicy. | -很辣吗 -酱汁很辣 |
[41:54] | A little fish just jumped. | 刚有条小鱼跳出了水面 |
[42:02] | It jumped out to catch something. | 它想抓住什么 |
[43:10] | Look, Daddy! | 爸爸 快看 |
[43:14] | Watch out for the crocodiles. | 小心那些鳄鱼 |
[43:57] | Daddy, can I get my hair wet? | 爸爸 我能把头发弄湿吗 |
[44:00] | If Grandpa said you can, go ahead. | 如果爷爷说可以的话就可以 |
[44:08] | Just be careful with the crocodiles. | 小心鳄鱼就好了 |
[44:11] | Here comes one. | 这里来了一条 |
[44:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[44:15] | Be careful of that crocodile. It’s getting near. It can eat you. | 小心那条在靠近的鳄鱼 它可以吃了你 |
[44:52] | There he was hanging it out while she was like this. | 她做这动作的时候他居然还坐怀不乱 |
[45:10] | I saw your hand. | 我看到你的手了 |
[45:23] | C’mon, watch it. | 过来看这个 |
[45:31] | Look at the size of it. | 个头真大 |
[45:33] | It’s dead. | 它已经死了 |
[45:34] | Let’s go, Daddy. | 孩子他爸 我们走 |
[45:35] | – We’re going. – He’s your Daddy too, huh? | -我们要走了 -他也是你爸爸吗 |
[45:40] | Oh, yeah, yours too. | 没错 也是你们的爸爸 |
[45:49] | Let’s go, Daddy! | 爸爸 我们走 |
[45:51] | I guess the joke’s on me. | 应该是在开我的玩笑吧 |
[46:00] | You can put the rope over there. | 你可以把绳子放在那里 |
[46:41] | She has stayed over there. Blanquita will sleep there. | 布兰基塔以前就待在那里 她会睡在那 |
[46:46] | – Is it her? – Yes. | -是她吗 -没错 |
[48:33] | It’s no fair like that. | 这不公平 |
[49:41] | Let’s see the scar? | 让我看看伤疤 |
[49:47] | It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[49:48] | Are you better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[49:51] | – Yes or no? – Yes. | -好了还是没好 -好了 |
[49:53] | Speak up then. | 好了就大声说 |
[49:55] | – You’re okay? – Yes. | -你没事了 -是的 |
[50:01] | A little head butt. | 轻轻撞一下头 |
[50:12] | She’s here! | 她来了 |
[50:14] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[50:19] | Come. | 过来 |
[50:21] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来这里 |
[50:33] | I told her to come and she stepped on my foot. | 我叫她过来 结果她踩到我的脚了 |
[50:37] | She grabbed it fast. | 她抢得很快 |
[50:39] | I was pulling it back, all she left was the bug’s feet. | 我往回拉 只剩下了虫子的腿 |
[50:45] | You’re very fast, friend. | 朋友 你非常快 |
[50:49] | Want to come? | 想来吗 |
[50:53] | Slowly, son. | 慢一点 儿子 |
[50:55] | Slowly, boy. If you do it like that, she gets scared. | 慢一点 你那样会吓着她的 |
[50:59] | You have to be gentle, it’s a bird. | 你要温柔一点 它是只鸟 |
[51:02] | She’s a wild bird who lives with other birds. | 她是野生鸟类 和其他鸟儿住在一起 |
[51:06] | We’re too big for her. | 我们对于她来说简直就像巨人 |
[51:09] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[51:12] | That’s right, like that. | 没错 就像那样 |
[51:19] | Again. | 再来 |
[51:25] | Easy, slowly. | 放松 慢一点 |
[51:33] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[51:45] | Get up, Blanquita. | 起来 布兰基塔 |
[51:47] | It’s because of her leg. | 是因为她的腿 |
[51:54] | Put your arm in front. | 把你的手臂摆到前面 |
[52:02] | Without fear, it’s all right. | 不要怕 没事的 |
[52:09] | Come up. | 上来 |
[52:13] | Up. | 上来 |
[52:15] | – I’ll look for an insect. – That’s it, very good. | -我去找只虫子 -就那样 棒极了 |
[52:22] | Go with Natan. | 去纳坦那里 |
[52:27] | Up, Blanquita. | 去吧 布兰基塔 |
[52:29] | Get up, Natan won’t harm you. | 抬脚 纳坦不会伤害你的 |
[52:35] | She walked on my leg. | 她从我脚上走过去了 |
[52:38] | Put out your arm, son. | 把手臂伸出来 儿子 |
[52:40] | Near her. | 在她附近就好 |
[52:44] | Get up, Blanquita. | 上来 布兰基塔 |
[52:47] | She wants to get up on the other one, Daddy. | 爸爸 她想用另外一只脚站上来 |
[52:54] | Come over here, Blanquita. | 布兰基塔 过来这里 |
[52:56] | I will put her here. | 我会让她站在这里 |
[53:19] | – This is how you throw it. – Oh, like this? | -你要这样扔出去 -像这样吗 |
[53:24] | You can do it like this. | 你可以这样 |
[53:27] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[53:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:43] | Check out this beautiful snapper. | 瞧瞧这美丽的啮鱼 |
[53:46] | A real beauty. | 漂亮极了 |
[53:49] | Here is another little one. | 这里还有一条小的 |
[53:52] | No, that’s a big one. See? | 不 那算大的了 |
[53:55] | Well. | 好吧 |
[54:03] | Am I learning or what? | 我学到家没有 |
[54:05] | You’re getting very good at it, son. | 你变得越来越熟练了 儿子 |
[54:15] | I think I’m learning well, Dad. | 爸 我觉得我学得挺好的 |
[54:17] | It’s all yours, son. | 本事学到了就都是你的了 |
[54:20] | A gift from your friend. | 你的军舰鸟朋友送来的礼物 |
[54:31] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[55:45] | Blanquita doesn’t speak like that. I was wrong. | 那不是布兰基塔的声音 我弄错了 |
[56:01] | It got cold. It tastes bitter now. | 咖啡冷了 现在很苦 |
[56:05] | It’s very strong, right? | 味道很浓 对吧 |
[56:07] | Very strong. | 非常浓 |
[56:09] | – I like my coffee strong. – That’s why you don’t sleep. | -我喜欢喝浓咖啡 -怪不得你不睡觉 |
[56:18] | Well, the coffee really doesn’t take my sleep away. | 咖啡并不能驱逐我的睡意 |
[56:23] | Me neither, I drink my coffee every night before going to bed. | 我也是 我每天睡觉之前都会喝咖啡 |
[56:27] | Me too. | 跟我一样 |
[56:29] | Me too, when I’m with my buddies we always have coffee. | 我也是 和我朋友在一起的时候老喝咖啡 |
[56:35] | But we drink it during the daytime | 但我们都是在白天喝 |
[56:37] | …with the old guys. | 和以前的朋友一起 |
[56:39] | With my buddies, the young guys. | 我的朋友 我那些年轻的朋友 |
[56:43] | What do you mean by young guys? Are they your age? | 他们不是和你同样年纪吗 怎么还叫年轻呢 |
[56:46] | If they are your age, then that’s not young anymore. | 如果和你一个年纪的话 他们就不年轻了 |
[56:50] | Yeah, that’s not young anymore. | 没错 那不能算年轻了 |
[56:56] | You have lived many springtimes. You’re not that young anymore. | 你已经活过很多个春天 不能算年轻了 |
[57:01] | Well, I’m still young at heart. | 我可是人老心未老 |
[57:04] | I don’t feel old. | 我不觉得老 |
[57:06] | To feel old and be old are different. | 心理上和生理上的老不一样 |
[57:08] | Like some guys who feel old. Not me. | 有些人就是觉得自己老了 但我没有 |
[57:11] | The only thing that’s old are the roads, | 真正老的只有那些道路 |
[57:16] | …and we’re still on them. | 而我们还在上面行走奔波 |
[58:04] | There was a white bird which came by our house | 有只白色的鸟曾经到过我们家 |
[58:07] | …and my son wants to see her again. | 我儿子想再见她一面 |
[58:09] | Have you seen her around? | 你们有看到她在附近吗 |
[58:11] | Yesterday she was close by. | 昨天她就在这附近 |
[58:13] | She must be over there somewhere. | 她肯定跑到那边转悠去了 |
[58:20] | Where we saw her. | 我们就在那里见到她的 |
[58:25] | And where we saw the crab too. | 我们当时还看到了螃蟹 |
[58:38] | I heard her. | 我听到了她的声音 |
[58:39] | Yes, me too. | 我也是 |
[58:41] | Shall we go and see? | 我们可以过去看看吗 |
[58:49] | Call her again, son. | 再叫她一下 儿子 |
[59:01] | Over there. | 那边 |
[59:07] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[59:12] | There’s no blood there. | 没出血 |
[59:28] | Call her, she knows your voice. | 叫她 她认得你的声音 |
[59:44] | Here, here. I got it. | 高点高点 我抓稳了 |
[1:00:42] | This slope is very | 这坡 |
[1:00:45] | …this slope is very short. | 这坡真陡 |
[1:00:49] | Very good. | 就这样 很好 |
[1:01:05] | What’s this, son? | 儿子 这是什么 |
[1:01:09] | Mangrove. | 红树林 |
[1:01:12] | It looks like a mangrove, doesn’t it? | 看起来很像红树林 对吧 |
[1:01:14] | Well, that’s a seed. | 那只是颗种子 |
[1:01:17] | – Yeah. – A seed from this little plant. | -没错 -这株小树的种子 |
[1:01:19] | This little plant’s seed. | 这株小树的种子 |
[1:01:21] | Look, Natan. | 纳坦 快看 |
[1:01:24] | Flowers. | 鲜花 |
[1:01:31] | Do you know what that’s called? | 知道叫什么吗 |
[1:01:34] | Anacahuita. | 科迪亚橄榄 |
[1:01:38] | White siricote. | 白色科迪亚布木花 |
[1:01:45] | Like the one over there. | 和那边那个很像 |
[1:01:47] | Are the red ones the same as the white ones? | 红色和白色是一样的吗 |
[1:01:52] | Yes, when they get older, they will turn white. | 没错 它们长大之后就会变成白色 |
[1:01:56] | Like the one I see now. | 就像我现在看到的这朵 |
[1:01:59] | Exactly, like the one over there. | 没错 就和那一样 |
[1:02:13] | Soon you’ll be flying to Rome with Mommy. | 很快你就要和妈妈飞去罗马了 |
[1:02:18] | And I’ll be looking after you wherever you are. | 但无论你在哪里 我都会照顾你的 |
[1:02:28] | Doesn’t matter what happens, I’ll be looking after you. | 不管发生了什么 我都会照顾你的 |
[1:03:40] | “I want to go to the sea, even if it means I have to go walking.’ | 我想出海 就算那意味着我要走很远 |
[1:03:50] | “Walking.” | 走很远 |
[1:03:56] | “Walking.” | 走很远 |
[1:04:03] | “There’s no, there’s no hurry to get there…” | 没有什么好着急的 |
[1:05:12] | Coffee with sugar? | 咖啡要加糖吗 |
[1:05:13] | Yes, son, you made it very strong. | 要 你冲的咖啡实在太浓了 |
[1:05:20] | Very strong. | 非常浓 |
[1:05:23] | You make it with no sugar. | 而且还不加糖 |
[1:05:26] | Which one is mine? | 哪杯是我的 |
[1:05:28] | This one. | 这杯 |
[1:05:32] | I can drink three… two more cups. | 我还可以喝三…两杯 |
[1:05:35] | So stay sharp. | 所以做好准备 |
[1:05:38] | “Five stingrays, five stingrays.” | 五条刺魟 五条刺魟 |
[1:05:42] | “The crocodile’s teeth.” | 鳄鱼牙 |
[1:05:45] | “Two barracudas because you caught two…” | 两条梭鱼 因为你抓到了两条 |
[1:05:54] | Its other eye is on the other side. | 它另外那只眼睛在另外一边 |
[1:05:56] | The other. | 另一边 |
[1:05:58] | Now I will draw its mouth. | 我现在要画它的嘴了 |
[1:06:13] | The stingrays are gray, aren’t they? | 刺魟是灰色的 是吗 |
[1:06:21] | The stingray has this color. | 刺魟是这个颜色 |
[1:06:25] | This color and so is its tail. | 它尾巴也是这个颜色 |
[1:06:30] | Some are like that, but there are also some gray ones like you said. | 有些是这样的 有些是你说的灰色 |
[1:06:34] | And others that are brown as Grandpa says. | 还有些是爷爷说的棕色 |
[1:06:48] | Fish and then, what else did we see? | 除了鱼我们还看到了什么 |
[1:06:51] | The camera! | 相机 |
[1:06:53] | Sometimes it’s tiring. | 有时候真的很累人 |
[1:06:55] | – It hurts. – As people live. | -也很伤心 -和生活一样 |
[1:06:59] | It’s about that too. | 充满辛酸 |
[1:07:05] | I’d like to visit a place other than mine. | 我想去这里之外的地方游玩 |
[1:07:10] | Get to know other people different from us. | 认识些和我们不一样的人 |
[1:07:13] | The palafitte. | 湖屋 |
[1:07:28] | I know how to do it. | 我知道应该怎么画 |
[1:07:50] | Blanquita, flying with her wings. | 布兰基塔在展翅飞翔 |
[1:07:55] | And where is the color blue? The color blue. | 蓝色在哪里 蓝色 |
[1:08:33] | This | 这 |
[1:08:35] | …small paper and this flower | 小小的纸片和这朵花 |
[1:08:39] | …will go to Italy or Mexico. | 会漂向意大利或者墨西哥 |
[1:10:34] | 你是我现在的一切 09年1月3日 | |
[1:10:40] | I can make big bubbles. | 我可以吹大泡泡 |
[1:10:43] | You want to make a big one? | 你想吹个大的吗 |
[1:10:51] | Grab it. | 抓住它 |
[1:10:52] | – See how big it is. – I’ll do one. | -看那有多大 -我也来吹一个 |
[1:11:02] | 碧海青天 | |
[1:11:09] | 克罗木邦科是墨西哥珊瑚礁最繁茂的地方 | |
[1:11:14] | 也是世界上第二大珊瑚礁屏蔽带的一部分 | |
[1:11:22] | 作为独有野生动物的发源地和栖息地 | |
[1:11:26] | 克罗木邦科正在努力申报成为世界遗产保护区 |