英文名称:The Center of the World
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Rocks for my pillow and sand for my bed | 石头做枕头 沙子做床 |
[00:51] | For better or for worse i left him for dead | 不管怎样 我都对他置之不理 |
[00:54] | But two rivers to each other run | 两条河流汇流而下 |
[00:57] | Words that shook me like a kick of a gun | 话语像枪声一样震撼我 |
[00:59] | Something in my heart ain’t got no name | 在我心中涌起一种莫名的感觉 |
[01:02] | Turned out he felt the same | 结果他也有同样的感觉 |
[01:05] | Ain’t it lonesome ain’t it sad | 不是很孤独 不是很悲伤吗 |
[01:07] | I was the only happiness he ever had | 我是他唯一拥有的幸福 |
[01:09] | By indian river the vows were said | 在印度河边 人们都说了的誓言 |
[01:12] | In a red devil’s dress i was wed | 我穿着红魔鬼的衣服结婚了 |
[01:15] | Kitty cat bone,kitty, kitty cat bone | 猫骨 猫骨 猫骨 |
[01:17] | Kitty cat bone,kitty, kitty cat bone | 猫骨 猫骨 猫骨 |
[01:20] | Kitty cat bone,kitty, kitty cat bone | 猫骨 猫骨 猫骨 |
[01:42] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty | 这里 小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪 |
[01:45] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty | 这里 小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪 |
[01:54] | Kitty cat bone,kitty, kitty cat bone | 猫骨 猫骨 猫骨 |
[01:55] | Kitty cat bone,kitty, kitty cat bone | 猫骨 猫骨 猫骨 |
[02:01] | Kitty cat bone,kitty, kitty cat bonehere, kitty, kitty, kitty | 猫骨头 小猫咪 猫骨头 小猫咪 |
[02:05] | Kitty cat bone,kitty, kitty cat bonehere, kitty, kitty, kitty | 猫骨头 小猫咪 猫骨头 小猫咪 |
[02:11] | Kitty cat bone,kitty, kitty cat bonehere, kitty, kitty, kitty | 猫骨头 小猫咪 猫骨头 小猫咪 |
[02:16] | Kitty cat bone,kitty, kitty cat bonehere, kitty, kitty, kitty | 猫骨头 小猫咪 猫骨头 小猫咪 |
[02:21] | Kitty cat bone,kitty, kitty cat bonehere, kitty, kitty, kitty | 猫骨头 小猫咪 猫骨头 小猫咪 |
[02:26] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty | 这里 小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪 |
[02:28] | Here it is–las vegas. | 就是这里 拉斯维加斯 |
[02:31] | Fastest growing city in America. | 是美国发展速度最快的城市 |
[02:35] | We have brooklyn bridge, | 我们有布鲁克林大桥 |
[02:37] | venice canal, eiffel tower. | 威尼斯运河 埃菲尔铁塔 |
[02:38] | Everything you want, we have. | 你想要的一切 我们都有 |
[02:40] | We have five restaurants right here in hotel open 24 hours. | 我们有五家24小时营业的酒店餐厅 |
[02:45] | No night, no day. | 没有夜晚 没有白天 |
[02:47] | Just fun and frolic.World of dreams. | 只是乐趣和嬉戏 梦想中的世界 |
[02:49] | Anything you need, you ask for me. | 你需要什么 就找我 |
[02:53] | My name is Vladimir. | 我叫弗拉基米尔 |
[02:55] | I can-do guy. No problem too small, no problem too big. | 我能行 无论事情大小 都不成问题 |
[02:59] | Okay, great.Thank you. | 好的 太好了 谢谢 |
[03:02] | Uh, good. Very good. thank you very much. | 嗯 很好 很好 非常感谢你 |
[03:10] | Oh. Hold on. hey. Sorry. | 哦 等等 嘿 不好意思 |
[03:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:18] | – Thank you very much, sir. Enjoy your stay. | – 非常感谢 先生 祝您入住愉快 |
[03:22] | – You too. | – 你也是 |
[03:36] | It’s okay, right ? it’s what you wanted ? | 没关系 对吧 这就是你想要的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:839个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:98个,六级词汇:43个,GRE词汇:34个,托福词汇:63个,考研词汇:105个,专四词汇:75个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:199个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:39] | – Right. – Okay. | – 嗯 – 好 |
[03:50] | It’s okay. You don’t have to close that one | 没关系 你不必关上那个门 |
[03:52] | ’cause you can lock it | 因为你可以把它 |
[03:53] | from the other side. | 从外面锁上 |
[04:18] | Hey, I see you in here having coffee every morning. | 嗨 我看你每天都在这里喝咖啡 |
[04:22] | – I’m richard. | – 我是理查德 |
[04:24] | – Hi, richard. | – 嗨 理查德 |
[04:27] | – You are ? | – 你叫什么名字 |
[04:29] | – Florence. | – 弗洛伦斯 |
[04:31] | – Florence what? – Just Florence. | – 姓什么呢 -就叫弗洛伦斯 |
[04:33] | -Well, ”just florence, | -好吧 就叫弗洛伦斯 |
[04:35] | ” what do you do? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[04:36] | -I make a lot of noise. | – 我做的工作总是发出很多噪音 |
[04:38] | – Oh? – I play drums. | – 哦 – 我是鼓手 |
[04:40] | – In a band? – Mm-hmm. | – 在一个乐队里面吗 – 是的 |
[04:42] | – So, you have a cd out? – No. | – 那么 你出过CD吗 – 没有 |
[04:45] | We’re just kind of putting onetogether right now. | 我们现在只是整天呆在一起玩音乐 |
[04:48] | You know, when you’re finished, | 你知道 当你结束时 |
[04:50] | you should get your mp3 files together. | 你应该把MP3文件放在一起 |
[04:52] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[04:54] | You should get your mp3 files together. | 你应该把MP3文件放在一起 |
[04:57] | – It’s a great way | – 对于新乐队来说 |
[04:58] | for new bands to get heard. | 这是个很好的方式让别人听到你们的音乐 |
[05:00] | – we already thought about that | – 我们也想过 |
[05:01] | So, you make a living | 所以你是以做乐队 |
[05:03] | playing the drums ? | 鼓手为活主要收入来源的吗 |
[05:05] | No. No.Not even close. | 不 不 根本就不是 |
[05:09] | – What do you do? | – 那你是做什么工作的呢 |
[05:11] | – I’m a stripper. | – 我是一名脱衣舞表演者 |
[05:12] | Really ?God, | 真的吗 天呐 |
[05:13] | you don’t look like a stripper. | 你看起来不像是一个脱衣舞表演者 |
[05:15] | – No? – Mm-mm. | – 不是吗 – 嗯 |
[05:18] | What do strippers look like ? | 那你觉得脱衣舞表演者应该是什么样子呢 |
[05:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:23] | I mean, they don’t look like you. | 我的意思是 他们看起来不下你这样 |
[05:32] | – Where do you perform? | – 你在哪里工作呢 |
[05:34] | – Pandora’s box. | – 潘多拉的盒子 |
[05:43] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[05:51] | – Have you ever been here before ? – No. Have you ? | – 你来过这里吗 – 没有 你呢 |
[05:55] | No. | 不 |
[06:00] | You wanna go out and take a look around ? | 你想出去看看吗 |
[06:06] | – Yeah, okay. – Yeah, really ? Okay. | – 好的 – 真的吗 可以 |
[06:44] | Smile. Smile. | 微笑 微笑 |
[06:49] | Shoot. Okay. Uh, okay. | 我去 好吧 嗯 好的 |
[06:52] | I didn’t cock it. | 我没有按错啊 |
[06:57] | Did it flash ? | 它开闪光灯了吗 |
[07:54] | Whoo ! | 好吧 |
[09:13] | I said, no touching. | 我说过了 不要触碰 |
[09:22] | So, is it weird just being all alone in front of your computer all day ? | 所以一个人整天在电脑前是不是很奇怪 |
[09:26] | I’m not– no. | 我不是 不是 |
[09:28] | Well, the thing about computers is that you’re kind of connected to | 嗯 我认为电脑 |
[09:30] | everybody and everything. | 能让每个人和每件事物都有了联系 |
[09:31] | It’s like you’re at the center of the world. | 就好像你在世界的中心 |
[09:38] | Do you miss your computers yet ? | 你还在想你的电脑吗 |
[09:40] | Well, I have it with me. | 其实 我随身带着电脑 |
[09:49] | Man ! Let’s go. | 来吧 我们去玩这个 |
[09:51] | Wanna go ? | 想玩么 |
[09:55] | – Yeah? – All right. | – 怎么样 – 好的 |
[09:57] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[10:17] | Whoo. | 唔 |
[10:26] | Aah. | 啊 |
[10:48] | – So they’re all still back in ohio? – Yeah. | – 所以他们都还在俄亥俄州 – 是啊 |
[10:51] | Everyone except for my sister. she lives in santa rosa. | 所有人 除了我妹妹 她住在圣罗莎 |
[10:54] | She’s married. | 她结婚了 |
[10:59] | What’s her name ? | 她叫什么名字 |
[11:01] | – Um, val. – Does she have kids ? | – 嗯 瓦尔 – 她有孩子吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah. A little girl, megan. | 有啊 一个小女孩 叫梅根 |
[11:10] | She was born with a wandering eye. | 她生来就是散光眼 |
[11:14] | They did all these operations when she was a kid. she wears these | 在她小的时候 做了很多次手术 |
[11:17] | really thick glasses. | 他戴着很厚的眼镜 |
[11:21] | She’s very pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[11:33] | My dad just died. | 我爸爸刚刚去世 |
[11:38] | Prostate cancer. | 前列腺癌 |
[11:41] | – Oh, I am so sorry. – It’s okay. | – 哦 真对不起 – 没关系 |
[11:47] | Were you guys really close ? | 你们一定很亲吧 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:53] | He was a great guy. Sweet. | 他是个好人 很好很好的人 |
[11:58] | I come from a very tight family, | 我来自一个关系很亲密的家庭 |
[12:00] | very midwestern. | 很像中西部的那些家庭一样 |
[12:51] | You look good. | 你今天很好看 |
[13:20] | What do you want me to do, baby ? | 宝贝儿 你想让我做什么 |
[13:25] | What are the options ? | 有哪些选择呢 |
[13:31] | The regular routine. | 老样子 |
[13:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:43] | Lap dance– two songs, $60. | 跳大腿舞 两首歌 给我60美元 |
[14:10] | I can’t go to vegas with you. | 我不能和你一起去维加斯 |
[14:12] | i mean, I gotta work. | 我是说 我得工作 |
[14:14] | – Thanks, though. | – 不过 谢谢 |
[14:15] | – I know you’re working. | – 我知道你有工作 |
[14:16] | I know you have to work. | 我也知道你必须工作 |
[14:17] | Um, so I can compensate you. | 嗯 所以我可以补偿你 |
[14:21] | – Sorry. I don’t do things like that. | – 对不起 我不做那样的事 |
[14:23] | – What kind of things ? | – 什么事 |
[14:24] | You don’t go on, like, a vacation ? | 你不喜欢度假吗 |
[14:26] | No. I don’t have sex with people for money. | 不 我不会为了钱和别人发生性关系 |
[14:29] | Why do you have to talk like that ? | 你为什么非要那样说话 |
[14:34] | Richard, there are lots of other women… | 理查德 还有很多其他的女人 |
[14:37] | Who would love to do that with you. | 愿意和你一起做那样的事情 |
[14:51] | What if I paid you , like, $ 1 0, 000 ? | 那如果我愿意付你10000美元的话呢 |
[14:55] | Jesus christ !You got a lot of money to throw around. | 天呐 你有很多钱可以浪费吗 |
[14:57] | Yeah, I made a lotof money last year– | 是的 我去年赚了很多钱 |
[14:59] | over a million dollars. | 超过一百万美元 |
[15:01] | Everyone’s a millionaire these days. I’ve worked so hard. | 现在每个人都是百万富翁 我努力工作 |
[15:04] | I just– I wanna have fun, | 我只是想玩得开心 |
[15:06] | i wanna celebrate. | 我想找人和我一起庆祝 |
[15:08] | You know ?I’m not a bad guy. | 你知道的 我不是坏人 |
[15:11] | – What are you talking about exactly ? | -你到底在说什么 |
[15:13] | – Nonstop sex 24 hours a day ? | -24小时不间断的发生性关系吗 |
[15:16] | Well, not like nonstop sex, necessarily. | 当然 不是不间断的发生性关系 |
[15:21] | I just wanna get to know you better. | 我只是想更好地了解你 |
[15:23] | Oh, you wanna get to know me better. | 哦 你想更好地了解我 |
[15:26] | And i’m not talking about marriage. | 而且我不是在说婚姻 |
[15:28] | it’s just the weekend. | 我只是说周末怎样度过 |
[15:37] | All right, let’s talk about this. | 好吧 我们谈谈这个 |
[15:39] | I’m not saying that i- – I would… do it, but– | 我不是在说我会做那种事情 但是 |
[15:44] | I mean, if I was gonna do it, | 我的意思是 如果我要这么做 |
[15:45] | there’d be a lot of conditions. | 会有很多条件 |
[15:47] | Okay. | 可以 |
[15:53] | Um, no talking about feelings. | 嗯 不谈感情 |
[15:56] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[15:59] | No kissing on the mouth. | 不要亲吻嘴 |
[16:05] | No penetration. | 不能交媾 |
[16:07] | What do you mean, no penetration ? | 你什么意思 不能交媾 |
[16:10] | I mean, no fucking. | 我是说 不要发生性关系 |
[16:14] | Okay, I can live with that. | 好吧 我可以忍受 |
[16:18] | It’s all an act.You know that, right ? | 这都是一种行为 你知道的 对吗 |
[16:20] | And you’ll pay me cash, up front. | 你会预付现金给我 |
[16:46] | Speaking Indistinctly | 说话含糊不清 |
[17:20] | Hey. | 喂 |
[17:22] | Oh, hey.How’s it going? | 哦 嘿 最近怎么样 |
[17:26] | Oh, really ? | 哦 真的吗 |
[17:29] | Um, let me just think for a sec. | 嗯 让我想想 |
[17:32] | Um, why don’t you start off by putting like– | 嗯 你为什么不先把 |
[17:36] | Just put 60 back into the fund. | 把60点放回基金 |
[17:39] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[17:41] | Um– | 嗯 |
[17:43] | Sell it at 55. | 55点卖 |
[17:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:52] | I mean, when was the last time you got laid | 我是说 你最后一次做爱是什么时候 |
[17:54] | since you broke up with Debbie ? | 自从你和戴比分手 |
[17:55] | That’s fuckingtwo years ago, dude. | 那是两年前的事了 伙计 |
[17:57] | You need to get on something. | 你得赶紧找个女朋友了 |
[17:59] | Man, I don’t know what happened to you. | 伙计 我不知道你怎么了 |
[18:00] | Last year, you were a fucking genius. | 去年 你他妈的真是个天才 |
[18:02] | King came up with the best concept of the year | 金提出了年度最佳概念 |
[18:05] | Well, it’s– now you can’t even get out of bed ? | 好吧 现在你甚至不能下床了 |
[18:10] | But you gotta go all the way. | 但你得一直走下去 |
[18:12] | You took your fuckin’ 90% and now you’re checkin’ out. | 你他妈的拿了90%现在你要退房了 |
[18:16] | You own 1 8% of this company. | 你拥有这家公司18%的股份 |
[18:17] | Do you know how much money that is ? | 你知道那是多少钱吗 |
[18:18] | That’s not courtside seats. | 那不是场边的座位 |
[18:20] | That’s buying the fucking N.B.A. Team. | 这就是他妈的NBA球队 |
[18:22] | And you’re sittin’ home jerkin’ off, watchin’ porn ? | 你现在却坐在家里看色情片 |
[18:24] | Dude, I got a hundred engineers at M.I.T. | 伙计 我在麻省理工有一百名工程师 |
[18:26] | Who’d take your place in a minute. | 他们会立刻接替你的工作 |
[18:30] | – Go get one. – Yeah, right. | – 不要让他们得逞 – 是的 对 |
[22:41] | Not so fast. | 不是那么快 |
[22:44] | We can talk too. | 我们也可以聊聊天啊 |
[22:48] | You’re right. I don’t wanna rush it. | 你说得对 我不想那么着急 |
[25:13] | Here’s where we go off the map, | 这是我们离开地图的地方 |
[25:15] | Out past the power lines, up that little side roadwithout a sign, | 穿过电线 走上那条没有标志的小路 |
[25:20] | Hidden from the main street. | 隐藏在大街上 |
[25:22] | The keepers of the ancient future, the keepers of the drama. | 古代未来的守护者 戏剧的守护者 |
[25:25] | They don’t preserve it. | 他们不保存它 |
[25:27] | They live it. | 他们使它生动 |
[27:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:41] | Hey.I’ll be right there. | 嘿 我马上就到 |
[28:06] | So you don’t seem to be too unhappy, then. | 所以你看起来不太不高兴 |
[28:08] | Why would I be unhappy ? | 那我为什么不高兴呢 |
[28:10] | I don’t know. You were pretty reluctant to get into all this. | 我不知道 我感觉你很不愿意做这些 |
[28:15] | Well, it’s not every day a girl gets toeat oysters… | 好吧 不是让一个女孩每天都去吃牡 |
[28:18] | In a suite in vegas with dick longman. | 和一个大屌的男人在拉斯维加斯的套间里 |
[28:23] | You have no regrets, then ? | 那么 你没有后悔吗 |
[28:26] | Don’t be silly. | 别犯傻了 |
[28:30] | I’m having a fine time. | 我过得很愉快 |
[28:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:55] | Do you have a secret fantasy ? | 你有过什么很隐私的幻想吗 |
[29:00] | Uh, not really. | 呃 没有 |
[29:05] | Come on.Everybody has a secret fantasy. | 拜托 每个人都会有 |
[29:09] | Uh, three days in vegas with a beautiful woman. | 和一个漂亮的女人在维加斯呆了三天 |
[29:13] | – That’s it ? – Yeah. | – 就仅仅是这样吗 – 是啊 |
[29:15] | There’s nothing that you always wanted but you never asked for ? | 就没有什么是你一直想要却从未要求过的吗 |
[29:22] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[29:39] | – Really ? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 |
[29:42] | Really. The chinese call that ”fire and ice.” | 真的 中国人称之为 冰与火 |
[29:47] | No ! There’s a name for it ? | 不会吧 这还有名字的吗 |
[29:58] | That’s cold. | 太冷了 |
[30:08] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[30:24] | Oooh ! | 哦 |
[30:41] | Aaah ! | 啊 |
[30:46] | Aah ! | 啊 |
[30:58] | Do you want me to stop ? | 你想让我停下来吗 |
[31:01] | I’m okay. | 不用 |
[31:03] | No, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 不 停 停 停 停 |
[32:35] | – Six days away from the i.P.o. , okay ? – Mm-hmm. | – 你要离开ipo六天 – 嗯 |
[32:38] | You gotta keep it together. I know. | 保重 我知道 |
[32:41] | This is what we talked about a year ago. | 这是我们一年前谈论的 |
[32:42] | You’re a rock star. | 你是个摇滚明星 |
[32:43] | You raised this money. | 你筹集了这笔钱 |
[32:44] | You had the best ”b” to ”b” concept in the world. | 你有着世界上最好的 B to B 概念 |
[32:47] | All right ? | 好吗 |
[32:48] | – Okay. – This is serious cash. | – 我知道 – 这是大笔现金 |
[32:50] | – Right. | – 好的 |
[32:50] | – Don’t burn yourself out on quake and playing stocks. | – 不要在震荡期玩股票榨干自己 |
[32:53] | Okay. I need you to be together for Tuesday. | 可以 我需要你周二过来一趟 |
[32:55] | – Okay. – Come in early. | – 可以 – 早点来 |
[32:57] | – How early ? – Like before lunch. | – 多早 – 大概午饭前吧 |
[33:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:27] | Florence, you up ? | 弗洛伦斯 你醒了吗 |
[33:33] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[33:35] | Good afternoon. | 中午了 |
[33:38] | Why ? What time is it ? | 啊 现在几点了 |
[33:41] | one thirty. | 一点半了 |
[33:43] | I ordered up some coffee. You want some ? | 我点了些咖啡 你想要喝一杯吗 |
[33:48] | Um, yeah. | 嗯 好的 |
[33:51] | Just-just give me five minutes, okay ? | 给我五分钟 好吗 |
[33:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:58] | I worked part-time at wal-mart. | 我在沃尔玛商场做过兼职 |
[34:02] | Went to college. | 上过大学 |
[34:04] | – Mm. What’d you study ? | – 嗯 你是什么专业呢 |
[34:05] | – Quantum Physics. | – 量子物理学 |
[34:06] | – Wow. Really ? – Yeah. | – 哇哦 真的吗 – 是啊 |
[34:09] | You know, black holes and big bangs. | 你知道的 黑洞和宇宙大爆炸 |
[34:13] | – Yeah, I know. Seriously ? – No. | – 我知道 你是说真的吗 – 不 |
[34:16] | Come on.What’d you really study ? | 拜托 你到底是学什么专业的 |
[34:20] | Doesn’t matter. I didn’t finish. | 这不重要 反正我也没有顺利毕业 |
[34:25] | – You know what I studied ? – What ? | – 你知道我学的是什么吗 – 什么 |
[34:28] | – Computer science. – Really ? | – 计算机 – 真的吗 |
[34:31] | No. | 不是 |
[34:46] | I did work as a locksmith… | 我其实做过锁匠 |
[34:49] | When I first came to L.A. | 当我第一次去洛杉矶时 |
[34:53] | – What do you mean, cutting keys and installing locks ? | – 你什么意思 做钥匙和装锁吗 |
[34:55] | – I was a locked car specialist. | – 我是一个汽车开锁专家 |
[34:58] | Can’t you just use a coat hanger for that ? – Yeah, you can. | – 你就不能用衣架吗 – 你可以 |
[35:01] | But only if the car was built before 1982. | 但只是那些在1982年之前生产出的车 |
[35:03] | He of these new lock systemsare so complicated. | 这些新的锁具系统太复杂了 |
[35:05] | I had to take a special training course. | 我必须得上一堂有关这方面的训练课程 |
[35:09] | They have all these tools, like the swan key. | 他们有所有的工具 像天鹅锁 |
[35:12] | It’s like a bird. | 看起来就像一只鸟 |
[35:13] | That’s a pretty strange job for a girl, isn’t it ? | 对女孩来说 这是个很奇怪的工作 不是吗 |
[35:16] | Actually, it’s mostly women that do it. | 事实上 这种工作大多都是女性做的 |
[35:20] | I mean, the company likes to hire women | 我的意思是 公司喜欢雇佣女性 |
[35:21] | because they don’t panic the way men do. | 因为她们不会像男人那样惊慌失措 |
[35:23] | They can handle the pressure. – What pressure ? | 他们能承受压力 – 什么压力 |
[35:26] | Think about it. No, usually there’s nobody in the car. | 想想看 不 通常车里没有人 |
[35:29] | But sometimes people get locked in their cars, | 但有时人们会被锁在车里 |
[35:31] | And people get really freaked out | 当人们被锁在一个狭小空间时 |
[35:34] | when they’relocked in a small space. | 他们真的会害怕 |
[35:36] | Okay, but can’t you just open the lock from the inside ? | 好吧 但你不能从里面打开锁吗 |
[35:41] | What about a dog ? Can a dog unlock a door ? | 那狗呢 狗能开门吗 |
[35:48] | One time I had to get this poodle | 有一次我不得不把这只狮子狗 |
[35:50] | out of a mercedes. | 从奔驰车上弄下来 |
[35:51] | And it was during this heat wave a couple years ago. | 几年前在一次热浪中 |
[35:55] | And this woman kept screaming at me | 温斯顿要死的时候 |
[35:57] | that winston was gonna die. | 那个女人一直对着我大叫 |
[35:58] | The dog’s namewas winston churchill. | 这只狗的名字叫温斯顿·丘吉尔 |
[36:01] | It was a really tricky lock, and I was working on it. | 这是一把非常棘手的锁 我正在弄 |
[36:04] | And she– she kept grabbing onto my arm and telling me to hurry up. | 她 她抓住我的手臂 叫我快点 |
[36:10] | I wanted to punch her. | 我想打她 |
[36:20] | One time… I arrived at this car early in the morning , | 有一次 我一大早就到了这辆车边 |
[36:26] | And there was a man trapped inside– | 有个人被困在里面 |
[36:28] | An old man. | 一个老人 |
[36:32] | He’d been in there all night. he had alzheimer’s. | 他整晚都在那里 他得了老年痴呆 |
[36:37] | He thought it was chicago and it was 1932. | 他以为这是芝加哥 是1932年 |
[36:40] | God. | 天呐 |
[36:40] | When I finally got him out, he was so dehydrated | 当我最终把他救出来的时候 他脱水了 |
[36:42] | he had to drink six glasses of water. | 他不得不喝了六杯水 |
[36:48] | The scariest one– there was this time i was driving… | 最可怕的一次 这次我开车 |
[36:53] | Home, actually. | 实际上是在家 |
[36:56] | I don’t think I was working. and I came across this accident that had | 我觉得我没在工作 我遇到了一次事故 |
[36:59] | just happened. | 就这样发生了 |
[37:01] | There was nobody there. | 那里没有人 |
[37:03] | So I called 911 , | 所以我报警了 |
[37:06] | And I went over to the car wreck… | 我去了车祸现场 |
[37:09] | And there was this woman trapped in the car. | 有个女人被困在车里 |
[37:13] | But I didn’t wanna leave her in the car, | 但我不想把她留在车里 |
[37:15] | you know. She was unconscious. | 你知道的 她失去意识了 |
[37:16] | I couldn’t tell… | 我不清楚 |
[37:17] | if she was really badly hurt or what was going on. | 她是不是真的受重伤了或者怎么样了 |
[37:21] | And I started to work on the lock to try and get her out. | 我开始弄车锁 试着把她弄出来 |
[37:26] | It was just her and i, and I kept looking at her through the glass | 那只有我和她 我一直透过玻璃看着她 |
[37:29] | thinking , | 想一下 |
[37:31] | I could save her life. | 我可以救她的命 |
[37:40] | You have the bad gun again. | 你又拿着那把烂枪 |
[37:42] | – Just keep moving. No. keep going. | – 继续前进 不 继续 |
[37:44] | – Okay. Okay. | – 好的 可以 |
[37:45] | – Don’t back away. | – 别后退 |
[37:46] | – But if you die, aren’t you just dead ? | – 但如果你死了 你不是就死了吗 |
[37:48] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[37:49] | how can you keep going if you can die ? | 如果你会死 你还怎么继续下去 |
[37:51] | Just try and pick up that big gun because– | 试着拿那把大的枪 因为 |
[37:54] | I didn’t know that. you’ve got it again. | 我不知道 你又来了 |
[37:56] | But I didn’t pick it up. it just– aaah ! | 但我没有捡 只是 啊 |
[38:00] | – Oh, my god !I killed him! | – 哦 天哪 我杀了他 |
[38:02] | – no, that was you. | – 不 那是你 |
[38:03] | – No, no, no, I was doing so good. | – 不 不 不 我做得很好 |
[38:05] | – hold on, hold on. | – 等等 等等 |
[38:06] | You were doing okay. | 你做得还好 |
[38:07] | You’re pretty good, actually. Seriously, you’re | 实际上你很好 说真的 你 |
[38:09] | pretty good. | 很不错 |
[38:10] | – No, I know. I’m really good. | – 不 我知道 我确实很好 |
[38:11] | – No, for a beginner you’re pretty good. | – 不 对初学者来说你确实很不错 |
[38:13] | – For like the first time | – 就像第一次 |
[38:15] | – Here, you should let me help you. | – 这里你应该让我帮你 |
[38:17] | – You should let me help you. you should let me help you. | – 你应该让我帮你 你应该让我帮你 |
[38:19] | – No. No. | – 不 不 |
[38:19] | Let me take– let me– | 让我来 让我来 |
[38:24] | Come in. | 请进 |
[38:27] | Hey.Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[38:30] | I’m going out for a couple of hours, so i’llsee you later, all right ? | 我要出去几个小时 等会儿见 好吗 |
[38:33] | – Where you going ? | – 你要去哪 |
[38:34] | – I’m going to visitan old friend of mine, jerri. | – 我要去拜访我的老朋友杰里 |
[38:38] | H didn’t know you had a friend here.Mm-hmm. | 我不知道你有这么个朋友 |
[38:41] | – What does he do? – She. | – 他做什么的 – 是她 |
[38:44] | – She’s a dealer at caesar’s palace. – Oh. | – 她是凯撒宫的商人 – 哦 |
[38:48] | Wait. | 等会 |
[38:51] | Can I come ? | 我能去吗 |
[38:53] | Check out my little guy, right ? oh, my god ! | 看看我的小家伙 对吧 哦 天哪 |
[38:57] | That’s my son Jacob.Oh. | 那是我儿子雅各布 哦 |
[38:59] | He’s so big.He’s almost five. | 他长得这么大了 快五岁了 |
[39:02] | Can you believe it ?No. | 你能相信吗 不 |
[39:04] | I’m telling you , he is so smart. | 我告诉你 他很聪明 |
[39:07] | Let me see. Yeah, he’s brilliant. | 我想一下 是的 他很聪明 |
[39:10] | Know all the moms say that and everything | 知道所有的妈妈都这么说 |
[39:12] | but i’m telling you he is. | 但我告诉你他真的很聪明 |
[39:13] | Is he still with your mom ? | 他还和你妈妈在一起吗 |
[39:15] | Yeah, i– i’m gonna go see him day after tomorrow. | 是的 我 后天我要去看他 |
[39:19] | So, I saw this movie the other night on cable– | 前几天晚上 我在电视上看了这部电影 |
[39:22] | this black and white movie. | 这部黑白电影 |
[39:25] | I’m telling you , it totally got me. | 我告诉你 我完全明白了 |
[39:27] | There’s this guy, he’s in a hospitalduring , like, some war. | 有个家伙 他在医院里 好像在打架 |
[39:31] | And he can’t remember who he is. | 他不记得自己是谁 |
[39:33] | And he meets this girl | 他遇到了这个女孩 |
[39:34] | and they fall in love and it’s all really great, right ? | 他们坠入爱河 一切都很好 是吧 |
[39:37] | They get married. everything is fabulous. | 他们结婚了 一切都很棒 |
[39:39] | He has to go to this other town for a job interview.Mmm ! | 他必须去另一个镇面试 嗯 |
[39:42] | And he’s walking across the street, he gets hit by a car. | 他穿过街道的时候被一辆车撞了 |
[39:46] | And he’s a lord. Yeah, he– yeah– | 他是贵族 是的 他 是的 |
[39:49] | He wakes up the person he was, which is, | 他想起了自己是谁 |
[39:51] | like, a lord or something. | 像是一个贵族或其他东西 |
[39:52] | – And he can’t remember who he is now. | – 他又忘了他现在是谁了 |
[39:54] | – Ronald coleman and… | – 罗纳德·科尔曼和 |
[39:56] | Greer garson | 葛丽亚·嘉逊 |
[39:58] | Um, she’s his secretary ? And-and– | 额 她是他的秘书 而且 |
[40:01] | And she never tells him ! Exactly. | 她从不告诉他 确切地说 |
[40:04] | For 15 years– for 15 fucking years | 在15年里——在他妈的15年里 |
[40:07] | she never says anything. | 她什么也没说 |
[40:08] | No, it’s unbelievable. | 不 难以置信 |
[40:10] | You feel like maybe– i don’t know– | 你觉得也许 我不知道怎么说 |
[40:12] | Maybe love never dies. | 也许爱情永不消逝 |
[40:15] | Maybe love never does. | 也许爱情永远不会 |
[40:19] | Ring , ring. | 叮呤 叮呤 |
[40:21] | Oh, should you get it ? | 哦 你要买吗 |
[40:23] | Maybe you should get it.Shh. | 也许你应该明白 嘘 |
[40:25] | Ring , ring. She doesn’t know you’re here. | 叮呤 叮呤 她不知道你在这儿 |
[40:28] | – Hello? – hello, Richard ? | -你好 -你好 理查德 |
[40:31] | Oh, hang on one second. I’ll get him. | 哦 等一下 我去接他 |
[40:35] | Uh, hey, how’s it goin’ ? Richard, is that you ? | 嘿 怎么样 理查德 是你吗 |
[40:38] | Can I conference in ? | 我可以加入吗 |
[40:39] | i feel left out.Yes, it is. | 我觉得被忽视了 是的 的确如此 |
[40:41] | I have a banana and everything. | 我有香蕉什么的 |
[40:43] | Yes, it is, Florence. | 是的 弗洛伦斯 |
[40:44] | – What are you doing ? | – 你在干什么 |
[40:46] | – I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[40:47] | i’m just hanging out with my friend here. | 我只是和我朋友出去玩 在这里 |
[40:49] | – Who are you with? – No one. | – 你和谁在一起 – 没谁 |
[40:51] | Um–who are you with ? do you wanna come over and play ? | 嗯 你和谁在一起 你想过来玩吗 |
[41:01] | You’ve gotta go eat. you’ve gotta go eat ? | 你得去吃饭 你要去吃饭吗 |
[41:03] | Eat everything. this is the only town in the world where… | 什么都吃 这是世界上唯一一个 |
[41:06] | The breakfast get bigger billing than the entertainers. | 早餐的费用比招待费高的小镇 |
[41:11] | Down the strip a little bit you’re gonna see ”steak and eggs, ” | 再往下一点 你会看到牛排和鸡蛋 |
[41:14] | eight-foot letters. | 八英尺长的字母 |
[41:16] | And underneath, ”in the lounge, i’m really hungry. | 在下面 在休息室里 我真的很饿 |
[41:18] | Frank sinatra, jr. and his orchestra.” | 弗兰克·西纳特拉和他的管弦乐队 |
[41:20] | Little tiny letters. you gotta have glasses to read ’em. | 小小的字母 你得戴眼镜才能看清 |
[41:25] | Richard ? | 理查德吗 |
[41:28] | Brian.I heard you wentawol on pete. | 布莱恩 我听到你对皮特说的话了 |
[41:30] | Yeah, I know. I know. Um– | 是的 我知道 我知道 嗯 |
[41:37] | This is Florence. | 这是弗洛伦斯 |
[41:42] | Um, Brian. | 嗯 布莱恩 |
[41:45] | Brian.Pivano. | 布莱恩 皮瓦诺 |
[41:48] | Pleased to meet you , mr. | – 很高兴见到你 皮瓦诺先生 |
[41:50] | Pivano. it’s nice to meet you , miss– | – 很高兴见到你 小姐 |
[41:52] | Tremain. florenceabigail tremain. | 特里曼 佛罗伦萨 阿比盖尔·特里曼 |
[41:55] | My friends call me Abby. | 我的朋友叫我艾比 |
[41:57] | i guess he’s not a friend, huh ? | 我想他不是朋友吧 |
[41:59] | Richard is a man of discretion. | 理查德是个谨慎的人 |
[42:01] | We are business partners, after all. | 毕竟 我们是商业伙伴 |
[42:04] | He would never presumeto take liberties. you wanna have a seat ? | 他决不会妄自尊大 你想坐吗 |
[42:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:12] | Yeah, we’ve been working together for– what is it– | 是的 我们一直在努力 这是什么 |
[42:15] | Like… eight months or something ? | 就像 八个月什么的吗 |
[42:17] | Nine months, richard. | 九个月 理查德 |
[42:19] | Nine months. | 九个月 |
[42:21] | Brian and I went to college together. | 布莱恩和我一起上的大学 |
[42:23] | Where you working now ? | 你现在在哪里工作 |
[42:24] | I’m over at Siltel. | 我到了西尔特尔 |
[42:27] | So, uh, what sort of business are you two in ? | 所以 呃 你们俩是做什么生意的 |
[42:30] | Women’s clothing. we deal exclusively on the internet. | 女装 我们只在网上交易 |
[42:33] | We’re in las vegasthis weekend doing research | 我们在拉斯维加斯周末 |
[42:36] | for our new line. | 为我们的新品线做研究 |
[42:38] | We deal in speciality items, | 我们经营特色产品 |
[42:41] | Erotic fantasy garments, | 情色幻想服装 |
[42:43] | Latex dresses and whatnot. | 乳胶裙什么的 |
[42:46] | We’re called love factory dot com. | 我们叫爱情工厂网 |
[42:50] | Underwear, Richard ? | 内裤 理查德 |
[42:52] | Yeah, it wasa big opportunity, brian. | 是的 这是一个很好的机会 布莱恩 |
[42:55] | Every woman has a fantasy, Brian. | 布莱恩 每个女人都有幻想 |
[42:58] | Most women are too shy to walk into a store | 大多数女人都太害羞了 不敢走进商店 |
[43:02] | And tell the clerk what they want. | 告诉店员他们想要什么 |
[43:04] | we’re supported largely through advertisi | 我们主要通过广告获利 |
[43:08] | – We’ve had quite a fewhit sin the first | – 我们刚开始有很多这样的经历 |
[43:10] | -Women want to feel desired. | – 女人们想要感受情欲 |
[43:11] | And men love it | 男人喜欢她们的女人 |
[43:12] | when their women make that extra effort to be desirable. | 付出的额外努力变得性感 |
[43:16] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[43:18] | Without sex, none of us would be born. | 没有性 我们都不会出生 |
[43:22] | And we are all born out of a woman’s cunt. | 我们都是女人生下来的 |
[43:26] | It is the center of the world. | 它是世界的中心 |
[43:30] | And the more we can do to glorify that holy spot, | 我们越能赞美那个圣地 |
[43:35] | The more we’re doing for mankind. | 我们为人类做的越多 |
[43:39] | Oh, sister, when you said that word — | 哦 姐姐 你说那个词的时候 |
[43:41] | I believe it was ”cunt”– | 我觉得是 贱人 |
[43:42] | I thought he was gonna choke on his drink. | 他这样说 我还以为会被酒呛到呢 |
[43:44] | telling it like it is, sugar. | 就像是在说糖一样 |
[43:46] | A cunt is a cunt is a cunt. | 操他妈 操他妈 |
[43:53] | No, don’t do that. No, no, no. | 别 别这样 别 别 别 |
[43:57] | Excuse me ! | 不好意思 打扰了 |
[43:59] | Mink bras, sable panties. | 貂皮内衣 貂皮内裤 |
[44:03] | Beaver beaver covers. | 海狸皮 |
[44:07] | Furs for your fur.Fox for your box. | 皮草换毛皮 狐狸换箱子 |
[44:10] | Oh, chinchillaclit warmers. | 哦 栗色取暖器 |
[44:12] | Chinchillaclit warmers. | 栗色取暖器 |
[45:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[45:14] | Oh, fuck. What am I doing ? | 哦 他妈的 我在做什么 |
[45:17] | Oh, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 哦 没关系 没关系 |
[45:19] | No, it’s okay.No. No. | 不 没关系 不 不 |
[45:20] | Hey, it’s okay. Oh, fuck. | 嘿 没关系 哦 他妈的 |
[45:22] | It’s okay.Come here, come here, come here, come here. | 没关系 过来 过来 过来 |
[45:26] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[45:29] | Richard, no.It’s okay. | 理查德 不 没关系 |
[45:32] | Richard. Richard ! It’s okay. | 理查德 理查德 没关系 |
[45:34] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[45:36] | Richard– shh ! Shh ! | 理查德 嘘 嘘 |
[45:38] | We can’t do this. We have to stickto the agreement. | 我们不能这样做 我们必须遵守协议 |
[46:01] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:54] | I want you inside me. | 我要你把我放在心上 |
[46:57] | Please. | 拜托 |
[47:33] | I don’t know what to do now. | 我不知道现在该怎么办 |
[47:34] | i can’t just give him a hand job for three days, you know. | 我不能为他手淫三天 你知道的 |
[47:38] | You know what, Roxy ? | 你知道吗 罗西 |
[47:39] | I mean, i’d do it.I wouldn’t even mind. | 我是说 我会做的 我甚至不介意 |
[47:41] | But it’s like, fuck, i think I kind of like him. | 但这就像 操 我觉得我有点喜欢他 |
[47:48] | No, no. I’m not gonna break the rules. | 不 不 我不会违反规则的 |
[47:53] | Tomato juice ?In the mini-bar, yeah. Why ? | 番茄汁 在迷你酒吧 为什么 |
[47:58] | Fake my– are you fucking kidding me ? | 假装是我的 你他妈的在逗我 |
[48:02] | What ? What ?And, like, | 什么 像是 |
[48:04] | mix the tomato juice and the lipstick ? | 把番茄汁和口红混在一起 |
[48:46] | You okay ? | 你还好吗 |
[48:49] | Of course i’m okay. | 当然 我没事 |
[49:36] | How beautiful you’ve made yourself | 你让自己变得多么美丽 |
[49:44] | How cruel you’ve become | 你变得多么残忍 |
[49:50] | How so much like another | 多像另一个人 |
[49:54] | That it’s no surprise | 这并不奇怪 |
[49:58] | That I don’t recognize you now | 我现在不认识你 |
[50:01] | You’re so beautiful and cruel | 你真漂亮 真残忍 |
[50:05] | You’re the meanest flower | 你是最残忍的花朵 |
[50:51] | Oh, god, you’re so wet. | 哦 天哪 你太湿了 |
[51:06] | Oh, shit. You’re bleeding. | 哦 我操 你在流血 |
[51:09] | Oh, god.It’s okay. | 哦 天哪 没关系 |
[51:11] | No. What is it ? come here. It’s okay. | 不 是什么 过来 没关系 |
[51:14] | Oh, my god. it’s all over you. | 哦 天哪 都弄在你身上了 |
[51:17] | Oh, it’s okay.Fuck ! | 哦 没关系 操 |
[51:20] | I thought it was over.No, it’s okay. | 我以为结束了 不 没关系 |
[51:22] | I don’t mind, really. It’s fine. | 我不介意 真的 没事 |
[51:24] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 他妈的 |
[51:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[51:41] | I’ll get it with ice. | 我会用冰块把它弄掉 |
[51:44] | It’s fine. | 很好 |
[51:47] | Are you okay ? | 你没事吧 |
[51:50] | Are you all right ? Uh– | 你还好吗 嗯 |
[51:53] | This comes right off this.Oh, you’re so nice. | 就这样 哦 你真棒 |
[51:55] | Why do you have to be so nice ? | 你为什么这么棒 |
[51:58] | I’m not nice. | 我不好 |
[52:13] | It’s gonna come right out. it’s totally fine. | 它马上就没了 很好 |
[52:16] | Richard, here.Let me do it. It’s– | 理查德 给 让我来 它是 |
[52:20] | Here. | 这 |
[52:22] | Why don’t you just take it right off ?Here. Come here. | 你为什么不把它拿下来 这里 过来 |
[52:26] | Come here. Shh. | 过来 嘘 |
[52:31] | Stop pushing me ! Ow ! | 别逼我了 哎哟 |
[52:35] | I’m sorry. if we don’t play by the rules, | 我很抱歉 如果我们不按规则行事 |
[52:37] | this isn’t gonna work. | 这就行不通了 |
[52:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[52:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[52:50] | Hey, Jerri. | 嘿 杰里 |
[52:53] | Uh, yeah. Hang on one second. Florence ! | 嗯 等一下 弗洛伦斯 |
[52:57] | Jerri on the phone. | 电话里是杰里 |
[53:07] | Hey, jer. What’s up ? | 嘿 杰尔 怎么了 |
[53:11] | What ? | 什么 |
[53:13] | Hey– I can’t understand what you’re saying. | 嘿 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[53:19] | Okay, li– | 好吧 李 |
[53:21] | Listen, why don’t you just come up here ? | 听着 你为什么不上来呢 |
[53:23] | No, we’re here. | 不 我们在这里 |
[53:24] | He just fucking lost it, you know. | 他就是他妈的丢了 你知道 |
[53:27] | He started dragging me around by my hair, and h-he– | 他开始拽我的头发 然后 |
[53:30] | He– he slammed my head into the wall. | 他 他把我的头撞到墙上 |
[53:33] | He was pulling at it | 他使劲拽 |
[53:34] | like he wanted my head to come off my neck. | 好像要把我的头从脖子上扯下来 |
[53:37] | Who ? Who is this guy ? | 谁 这家伙是谁 |
[53:40] | He’s a really nice guy. | 他是个很好的人 |
[53:42] | Yeah. I’ve known himfor a while. | 是啊 我认识他有一段时间了 |
[53:45] | He comes to see me, like, like, uh, two or three times a year. | 他来看我 一年两三次 |
[53:48] | And, uh, he comes all the way from– | 他一路走来 |
[53:53] | From, like, scranton fuckin’ pennsylvania. | 从他妈的宾夕法尼亚州的斯克兰顿 |
[53:56] | Where’d you meet him ? | 你在哪里见过他 |
[53:58] | Uh, at work. | 呃 在工作的地方 |
[54:01] | He, uh, sat down at my table and didn’t get up for three days. | 他 坐在我的桌子旁 三天没起床 |
[54:05] | Oh, god. | 哦 天哪 |
[54:07] | Look, he’s a really– | 听着 他真的 |
[54:08] | He’s a really lonely guy with a lot of extra cash, | 他是个很孤独的家伙 有很多钱的家伙 |
[54:11] | And he’s crazy about me. | 他对我很疯狂 |
[54:13] | He even sent my mom… | 他甚至送我妈妈去 |
[54:15] | A birthday present last year. | 去年的生日 |
[54:19] | He’s never been violent before. i mean never. | 他以前从来没有家暴过 从来没有 |
[54:22] | I– I couldn’tsee it coming. | 我 我不能让它来 |
[54:26] | Wh-what are you doing ? | 你在干什么 |
[54:33] | Trying to support Jacob and my mom. | 试着养活雅各布和我妈妈 |
[54:36] | That’s what i’m doing. | 我就是这么做的 |
[54:39] | Why did he hit you? What did you do ? | 他为什么打你 你做了什么 |
[54:43] | I, uh, i-i didn’t… | 我 呃 我 我没有 |
[54:45] | Do anything , okay ? | 做任何事 好吗 |
[54:47] | No, I didn’t mean– | 不 我不是说 |
[54:49] | I didn’t mean ”what did you do ?” | 我不是说 你做了什么 |
[54:52] | I mean, what happened that he would hit you ? | 我的意思 他为什么要打你 |
[55:06] | Mr. Doyle… | 多伊尔 先生 |
[55:08] | Likes to fuck me up the ass. | 喜欢肛交 |
[55:10] | And, uh, one nighta couple years ago… | 几年前的一天晚上 |
[55:15] | He did it to me hard. | 他干的我太狠了 |
[55:18] | I mean, really hard. | 真的非常狠 |
[55:20] | And it just– it didsomething to me, you know. | 这 这刺激了我 |
[55:25] | When his cock was inside me, it just got me going… | 当他的鸡巴插进来 让我感觉 |
[55:29] | In this major way. | 非常兴奋 |
[55:31] | And as I was coming , i felt like I had to pee. | 我快到高潮时 感觉想要尿尿 |
[55:35] | And all of the sudden, | 突然 |
[55:37] | I am having this orgasm like i have never had before, | 我到高潮了 从来没体验过的那种 |
[55:40] | And all this stuffstarts shooting out of me, | 从我那里喷涌而出 |
[55:42] | like a guy shooting his load. | 就像男的射精 |
[55:44] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[55:47] | This turns him on. Fuck, yeah. | – 这让他很爽 – 是的 |
[55:49] | He knowsi’m not faking it. | 他知道我不是假装的 |
[55:54] | But, you know, the thing is, i can’t control it, | 但是,你知道,这不是我能控制的 |
[55:57] | And tonight I couldn’t do it. | 今天晚上我就做不到了 |
[55:59] | It’s the second time in a row that’s happened. | 这是第二次了 |
[56:02] | First time he was really nice. | 第一次的时候,他对我很好 |
[56:05] | And this time he just went fuckin’ ape-shit. | 这一次他气疯了 |
[56:10] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[56:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:15] | He took all my fucking money too | 他还拿走了我所有的钱 |
[56:18] | He ripped into my purse like a piece of meat… | 他像撕肉一样撕开我的钱包 |
[56:21] | And took his $2 , 000 back. | 拿走了他的2000块 |
[56:24] | I was gonna go to tacoma, you know, to see– | 我本打算去塔科马的 去探望 |
[56:30] | And now I can’t afford the trip. | 但是现在我没钱去了 |
[56:33] | I can’t see jacob now. I can’t– hey. | 我没法去看雅克布了 没法去了 |
[56:36] | Don’t worry about the money. the money’s no problem. | 不用担心钱 钱不是问题 |
[56:38] | I can just transfer the funds into your account. | 我可以把钱转给你 |
[56:41] | I can’t takeyour money. Hey. | 我不能拿你的钱 |
[56:43] | Of course you can. Look at me. of course you can. | 当然可以 看着我 可以的 |
[56:46] | You’re a friend of florence’s. | 你是 弗洛伦斯 的朋友 |
[56:47] | florence is a friend of mine. | 弗洛伦斯 是我的朋友 |
[56:48] | seriously, it’s no problem. | 不开玩笑 这没问题的 |
[56:49] | Take it, jerri. It’s fine. | 拿着吧 杰瑞 没问题的 |
[56:52] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[56:55] | What planet did he come from ? | 他是哪个星球来的 |
[56:57] | I’m still trying to figure that out. | 我也还没搞清楚 |
[57:02] | And do you know your account number ? | 你知道你的账户号码么 |
[57:04] | The number of my account, um– | 我的账户号码 |
[57:07] | I can’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[57:10] | You know, I just got robbed and smashed in the face. | 你知道 我刚刚被抢劫过 还被打了 |
[57:13] | How can I remember the number of my account ? | 我怎么可能记得我的账户号码 |
[57:16] | Do you have your checkbook with you ? | 你带支票簿了吗 |
[57:21] | Uh, yeah. I have my checkbook with me. | 哦 是的 我带了 |
[57:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[57:25] | Great. | 很好 |
[57:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[57:32] | I’m so sorry. | 我很同情你 |
[57:34] | I’m sorry. | 我抱歉才对 |
[57:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:39] | It’s okay, baby. | 没关系 宝贝儿 |
[57:41] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[57:45] | I’m so lonely. | 我太孤独了 |
[57:48] | You know ? | 你知道吗 |
[57:54] | I need you , florence. | 我需要你 弗洛伦斯 |
[58:00] | I really need you. | 我真的需要你 |
[58:15] | Do you want a drink ? why don’t we have a drink. | 你想喝点什么 我们一起喝点吧 |
[58:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:22] | A drink might be good. | 喝一杯或许很不错 |
[58:26] | I transferred the funds into your account. | 我已经把钱转到你的账户了 |
[58:34] | You’re quite the guy, richard. | 你真是个好人 理查德 |
[58:47] | You know, you don’t have to just watch, richard. | 你不用只是看着 理查德 |
[58:54] | I mean, you can join in if you want to. | 如果你想 可以一起来 |
[58:58] | Yeah, it really hurts. | 是的 非常疼 |
[59:02] | I mean, we’re all friends, aren’t we ? | 我们都是朋友 不是么 |
[59:07] | Besides, i’m sexier than she is, right ? | 何况 我比她性感 对吧 |
[59:10] | No ! No. | 不 不 |
[59:12] | Come on.You’re pretty. | 别这样 你很漂亮 |
[59:14] | You’re really pretty. Yeah ? | 的确很漂亮 — 是吗 |
[59:18] | I know you want to taste me, don’t you ? | 我知道你想尝尝我 不是么 |
[59:21] | I think you want to touch me. | 我觉得你想抚摸我 |
[59:26] | You don’t have to pay him back, jerri. | 你没必要这样报答他 杰瑞 |
[59:28] | He gave you the money. | 他的钱是给你的 |
[59:36] | I wasn’t trying to pay him back, florence. | 我不是要报答他 弗洛伦斯 |
[59:41] | I just thought… | 我只是想 |
[59:43] | We all might have a good time, you know. | 我们三个或许可以一起爽一下 你懂的 |
[59:48] | I mean, you’re fucking him for the money, right ? | 你跟他做爱是为了钱 是吗 |
[59:52] | Right ? | 不是吗 |
[59:54] | I won’t have this conversationwith you right now. | 我现在不想跟你谈论这个话题 |
[59:57] | You’re too upset. | 你太难过了 |
[1:00:00] | ”I’m not gonna have this conversation with you right now.” | 我现在不想跟你谈论这个话题 |
[1:00:04] | Don’t pull that holy shit with me. | 别跟我来这一套 |
[1:00:11] | Okay ? | 行么 |
[1:00:13] | You’re here…to get paid. | 你来这 是有钱拿的 |
[1:00:18] | Don’t be such a fucking whore. | 别做这么贱的婊子 |
[1:00:25] | Why are you talking to me like i’m beneath you , | 你为什么要高高在上的跟我说话 |
[1:00:29] | Like we have no fucking history ? | 好像我们没一起干过一样 |
[1:00:32] | I know you , florence. | 我了解你 弗洛伦斯 |
[1:00:37] | And we are the same. | 我们是一样的 |
[1:00:39] | – No, we’re not.- fuck you. | – 我们不一样 – 草泥马 |
[1:00:42] | Fuck you ! | 草泥马 |
[1:00:45] | Fuck you and your fucking money ! | 操你 操你们的破钱 |
[1:00:57] | Is she okay ? | 她还好吗 |
[1:01:01] | Is she all right ? | 她没事吧 |
[1:01:09] | You mad at me ? | 你生我的气了吧 |
[1:01:18] | Are you sad ? | 你伤心了 |
[1:01:20] | Don’t be sad. | 别难过 |
[1:01:28] | Come here. | 来 |
[1:05:59] | Feel my cock. | 摸摸我的屌 |
[1:06:01] | You can wrap your whole hand around it.It’s so hard. | 你手握着它 它好硬啊 |
[1:06:05] | You just hold it really tight… | 你紧紧的握着它 |
[1:06:08] | And you just feel it go in a little bit. | 你感觉它进去了一点 |
[1:06:12] | It’s so hot.So hot. | 它很热 那么热 |
[1:06:14] | Just barely in. | 就这么进去了 |
[1:06:16] | Yeah. You want me inside of you so bad. | 是的 你好想让我进去 |
[1:06:20] | Tell me you want me inside of you so bad. | 告诉我你太想让我进去了 |
[1:06:25] | Beg me to be inside of you. | 求我插进去 |
[1:06:30] | Yeah. Yeah, | 没错 是的 |
[1:06:34] | and you feel my hand on your hips. | 我的手在你屁股上 你感觉到了 |
[1:06:36] | I just– I just pull you. | 我拉你 |
[1:06:39] | I just pull you onto me, and your whole body just shakes. | 把你拉到我身上 你全身都在晃动 |
[1:06:43] | You can just feel how hot and hard… | 你能够感觉到那里又热又硬 |
[1:06:48] | And deep inside of you I am. | 我深深的插在你的身体里 |
[1:06:50] | It just starts throbbing inside of you… | 它开始在里面抽动 |
[1:06:53] | And your body is just shaking. | 你的身体不由自主的晃动 |
[1:06:57] | I’m just shuddering inside of you. | 我颤抖着 |
[1:07:01] | You feel me pull slowly outside of you. | 你能感觉到我慢慢的抽出来 |
[1:07:05] | You can just feel all of me touching you going out. | 你能感到我全身紧贴着你 |
[1:07:09] | Then you feel me go inside of you really hard | 然后又插进去 |
[1:07:12] | I’m inside of you , and i’m so hard inside of you. | 我插在你身体里,那么的硬 |
[1:07:15] | And I just start going in and out inside of you. | 我开始不停的抽插 |
[1:07:21] | And it’s just so hot. | 感觉很热 |
[1:07:23] | Each time it seems it’s hotter. | 每抽插一次就更热 |
[1:07:25] | It’s just getting hotter and hotter, | 越来越热 |
[1:07:27] | And you’re getting so wet. | 你下面很湿 |
[1:07:29] | Each time you’re getting wetter. | 每次都变得更湿 |
[1:07:31] | You just want me to keep — keep going. | 你想让我不停的这样抽插 |
[1:07:34] | And i’m just — you feel me getting hotter and hotter. | 你能感到我变得越来越热 |
[1:07:38] | You feel like you’re gonna come, | 你感觉自己快到了 |
[1:07:40] | And you feellike i’m gonna come. | 你感觉到我快到了 |
[1:07:42] | You can just feel me. | 你能感觉到 |
[1:07:44] | I’m just gonna come so hard inside of you. | 我的鸡巴越来越硬 |
[1:07:47] | And it’s getting hotter and hotter. | 越来越热 |
[1:07:50] | Then I start slowing down, and you feel that i’m just about to come… | 我慢了下来 你能感觉我快到了 |
[1:07:54] | Because i’m going so slow. | 因为我变的很慢 |
[1:07:56] | I’m just– i’m goingin and out so slow. | 慢慢的抽动 |
[1:07:59] | I go out, and then I go in, and i’m inside of you , | 慢慢的出来 慢慢的进去 |
[1:08:03] | And you feel how hot– | 你感觉那种热 |
[1:08:05] | It’s just– the heat, and it’s wet. | 那么热 那么湿 |
[1:08:08] | It’s going all up inside your back and your pussy. | 那湿热在你的后背和阴道蔓延 |
[1:08:12] | It’s so hot– your neck y | 那么的热 你的脖子 |
[1:08:13] | our shoulders and your arms and your mouth | 你的肩膀 你的胳膊 你的唇 |
[1:08:17] | You can feel me in your mouth. | 我的舌头在你的嘴里 |
[1:08:21] | I’m coming so hard. My cock is just throbbing inside of you. | 太硬了 我的鸡巴 抽动着 |
[1:08:40] | Daylight trippin’ | 白日的旅行 |
[1:08:42] | Now i’m missin’ | 我开始怀念 |
[1:08:45] | Guess i’m slipping | 我不停的下滑 |
[1:08:47] | Slippin’ out | 滑下去 |
[1:08:51] | Daylight trippin’ | 白日的旅行 |
[1:08:54] | Now i’m missin’ | 我开始怀念 |
[1:08:57] | Guess i’m slippin’ | 我不停的下滑 |
[1:08:59] | Slippin’ out | 滑下去 |
[1:09:01] | I feel that reality’s pulsatin’ | 感觉到你的脉搏 |
[1:09:05] | Gyratin’ | 旋转 |
[1:09:07] | All that matters to me is very small | 任何事情都那么渺小 |
[1:09:13] | I’m in orbit | 我在轨道上 |
[1:09:14] | Still standin’ on the ground | 仍然站在地上 |
[1:09:18] | Guess i’m one | 猜我就是 |
[1:09:21] | With it all | 所有的 |
[1:10:03] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:10:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:12:04] | Oh, god, i’m gonna come inside you. | 哦,我要进来了 |
[1:12:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:12:50] | Yeah, baby, that was great. | 嗯 宝贝 刚才感觉很棒 |
[1:12:56] | You’re amazing. | 你太美了 |
[1:13:00] | You’re so amazing. | 那么的美 |
[1:13:07] | What ? | 怎么了 |
[1:13:19] | You didn’t feel anything , did you ? | 你没有任何感觉 是吗 |
[1:13:22] | Of course I did. | 我当然有 |
[1:13:25] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[1:13:43] | Does it matter ? | 有什么关系么 |
[1:13:49] | So it wasn’t real ? | 你是假装的 |
[1:13:51] | Richard, | 理查德 |
[1:13:52] | we did it. That was real. | 我们做爱了 那才是真实的 |
[1:13:55] | No, but you didn’t feel anything ? | 不 你没有任何感觉 |
[1:13:58] | What do you expect ? | 你想要怎样 |
[1:14:00] | I mean, you hired me. | 我的意思 你雇了我 |
[1:14:02] | Yeah, but a lot of stuff has happened since then. | 是的 但那之后发生了很多事情 |
[1:14:04] | No. Nothing’s happened. | 没有 什么都没发生 |
[1:14:05] | It’s all in your head.What about yesterday ? | 都是你脑子里想象的 – 那昨天呢 |
[1:14:08] | What did you think, that I was fallingin love with you ? | 你想什么呢 以为我爱上你了 |
[1:14:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:14:15] | Oh, richard. | 天那 理查德 |
[1:14:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:14:21] | You don’t even know me. | 你根本都不了解我 |
[1:14:26] | Look, I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[1:14:29] | You want– you want to get a girl hot. | 你想 你想找个性感的姑娘 |
[1:14:32] | You want to think that you’re so smart and so smooth | 你以为你很聪明 |
[1:14:34] | that you could turn any girl along | 你能顺利和任何女孩交往 |
[1:14:38] | You paid me a lot of money. i wanted to do it right.I wanted– | 你付了我很多钱 我想让你满意 想 |
[1:14:43] | You don’t know what I want. | 你根本就不知道我想要什么 |
[1:14:46] | Okay ? You don’t have a fuckin’ clue what I want. | 你一丁点都不知道 |
[1:14:49] | You can’t– | 你不能 |
[1:14:51] | You can’t buy my feelings. | 你买不到我的情感 |
[1:14:53] | No. No. No. No. No. you can’t pay to make me love you. | – 不 不 – 你不能花钱让我爱你 |
[1:14:56] | But we’re people, aren’t we ? | 我们是活生生的人 不是么 |
[1:14:58] | And people feel things, don’t they ? | 人是能有感觉的 不是么 |
[1:15:03] | I’m your whore. | 我是你花钱找的妓女 |
[1:15:05] | Have I ever treated you like a whore ? have I ever been anything but | 我把你当妓女对待了么 我对你有过 |
[1:15:08] | good to you ? | 任何不好的地方吗 |
[1:15:09] | It’s not about good or bad. it’s about money. | 这不是对我好坏的问题 这是钱的问题 |
[1:15:12] | You have it and I don’t. | 你有钱 我没钱 |
[1:15:13] | you pay me to do this, so I did it. | 你付钱让我做事 我做了 |
[1:15:15] | You pay me to enjoy it, so I enjoyed it. | 你花钱让我享受 我享受到了 |
[1:15:18] | Well, then, you’re just dead, aren’t you ? you are just dead | 你就是个死人吗 你已经麻木了 |
[1:15:20] | You wanna fucking feel something ? | 被干一下才能有感觉吗 |
[1:15:43] | Aah ! Fuck. | 干 |
[1:16:55] | You want real ? | 你想要真的 |
[1:16:59] | I’ll show you real. | 我让你看看真的 |
[1:19:57] | I been delaying | 我在拖延 |
[1:19:59] | Gratification | 满足 |
[1:20:02] | I been ready for | 我准备着 |
[1:20:05] | World domination | 占领全世界 |
[1:20:07] | Ready, set, go baby, don’t you know | 准备 来吧 宝贝 你知道的 |
[1:20:10] | I’m ready ready, ready, readyready, ready, ready | 我准备好了 |
[1:20:12] | Ready, set, go like a domino | 像一个统治者一样 |
[1:20:16] | Kick it over | 踢翻它 |
[1:20:22] | Hey, richard, it’s pete. | 理查德 我是皮特 |
[1:20:24] | I know you don’t give a fuck, | 我知道你不想搭理我 |
[1:20:25] | but our i.P.o. went through the roof yesterday. | 但是昨天我们的ipo价格飙升 |
[1:20:27] | You’re now worthover $20 million, you lucky asshole, | 你现在身价2千万了 狗屎运的家伙 |
[1:20:30] | And you don’t deserve any of it. | 你不配拥有这些 |
[1:20:32] | Why don’t you go fuck yourself, you bastard. | 你怎么不去死 王八蛋 |
[1:20:55] | You don’t need to open your door. | 你不需要打开门 |
[1:20:59] | You don’t need to leave. | 你不需要离开 |
[1:21:03] | You create a frontier… | 你开辟新的疆界 |
[1:21:05] | To put your mattress with the cables and the c.P.u.S, | 把你的床垫和电线 处理器放在一起 |
[1:21:10] | And you claim a piece of space. | 你只占了这么一小块空间 |
[1:21:19] | The world breaks in waves at your fingertips. | 世界在你的指尖波澜涌起 |
[1:21:26] | You make its choices. | 你做出选择 |
[1:21:29] | You decide. | 你作出决定 |
[1:21:34] | And it sings for you when you ask. | 只要你想要 它就会为你吟唱 |
[1:22:14] | It’s you. | 你来了 |
[1:22:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:23:00] | You look good. | 你很漂亮 |
[1:23:29] | What do you want me to do, baby ? | 想让我做什么 宝贝儿 |
[1:23:34] | What are the options ? | 有哪些能做的 |
[1:23:40] | The regular routine. | 常规程序 |
[1:23:44] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[1:23:51] | Lap dance, two songs, $60. | 脱衣舞 60块两首歌 |