英文名称:Somewhere
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:38] | – Sammy? – Johnny, | -山米 -强尼 |
[03:39] | where’s that little midget waiter dude? | 那个侏儒服务员去哪儿了 |
[03:41] | – What? – The little midget waiter. | -什么 -侏儒服务员 |
[03:45] | – Shit! – That was funny. | -糟糕 -真搞笑 |
[03:47] | You always trip like that. | 他走路总爱摔跤 |
[03:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:22] | Johnny, doing okay? | 强尼 过得好吗 |
[08:24] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[08:29] | I think he is. | 我觉得他是 |
[08:34] | He’s cute. | 他很可爱 |
[15:02] | That was great. | 跳得真棒 |
[15:13] | Come here, Bambi. | 斑比 过来 |
[15:14] | I’m Cindy, you moron. | 我叫辛迪 你个白痴 |
[15:17] | I’m sorry, Cindy. | 辛迪 抱歉 |
[15:18] | I’m the other one. | 我才是 |
[15:54] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[15:56] | Cleo. | 克萝 |
[16:02] | Hi, Johnny. | 强尼 你好 |
[16:05] | Layla. | 莱拉 |
[16:08] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[16:10] | Just a little stunt work. | 拍特技出了点事 |
[16:13] | You know, I do all my own stunts. | 我没用替身 |
[16:20] | Don’t get her back too late, okay? | 别太晚送她回来 好吗 |
[16:22] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[16:27] | I like this, my first signature. | 我喜欢 我的第一个签名 |
[16:29] | – Thanks. – This is cool. | -谢谢 -这很酷 |
[16:40] | – You see that? – What? | -你看到了吗 -看到什么 |
[16:43] | The black SUV behind us. I think he’s following us. | 身后的那辆黑车 估计在跟踪我们 |
[16:47] | Does he have any cameras? | 他拿相机了吗 |
[16:49] | It just looks like a car. | 不过是辆普通的车罢了 |
[17:38] | Watch your line. Step back. | 注意线条 退后 |
[17:41] | And remember to keep yourself square, okay? | 保持身体正直 |
[17:44] | Play the music. | 放音乐 |
[20:49] | You’re really good. | 你跳得真美 |
[20:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:53] | When did you learn how to ice skate? | 你什么时候学会滑冰的 |
[20:55] | I’ve been going for three years. | 我学了三年了 |
[20:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:03] | Is that the same SUV? | 还是那辆车吗 |
[21:08] | There’s kind of a lot of those in LA. | 在洛城 这种车遍地都是 |
[21:10] | Yeah, but I think that’s the same one. I’ve seen it. | 但我觉得还是刚才那辆 我见过的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:716个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:62个,六级词汇:34个,GRE词汇:35个,托福词汇:51个,考研词汇:79个,专四词汇:53个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:150个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[21:20] | – What are you doing? – I’m taking down the plates. | -你在做什么 -记下车牌号 |
[21:24] | Nice. Good thinking. | 不错 好主意 |
[21:29] | – Bye, kiddo. – Bye. | -宝贝 再见 -再见 |
[21:35] | Got it? | 拿好了吗 |
[22:53] | Johnny, we’re having a party. | 强尼 我们在聚会 |
[22:55] | – Yeah, it looks great. – Thanks. | -看起来很棒 -谢谢 |
[23:01] | Hey, man, how are ya? | 你好啊 |
[23:04] | – Cheers. – Johnny. | -干杯 -强尼 |
[23:08] | There’s this documentary, it’s amazing. It’s called The F Word. | 有一部纪录片 很好看 叫做《脏话面面观》 |
[23:12] | People saying “Fuck” On TV in America. | 人们在美国银幕上说脏话 |
[23:14] | It was this video and stuff. | 比如录影的时候 |
[23:15] | And it’s about $200,000 fine in the US if you say it on TV. | 说一次要罚款20万美金 |
[23:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:26] | Cool. | 很漂亮 |
[23:32] | If two men really wanna love on each other they have to do that. | 如果两个男人真心相爱 就一定要这么做 |
[23:37] | Yeah. So how many times do you go? | 这样啊 你们几次 |
[23:39] | You like it, I like it. | 你喜欢 我也喜欢 |
[23:41] | I love you. Oh, I really love you. | 我爱你 我真的爱你 |
[23:44] | They’ve to go straight for door number two. | 接着他们就直奔家门 |
[24:41] | Johnny. I’m sorry. | 强尼 打扰了 |
[24:43] | Sorry. | 借过 |
[24:44] | I don’t want to bother you. I just wanted to… | 抱歉打扰你 我只是想 |
[24:48] | I’m an actor and I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions. | 我是个演员 我只想问你几个问题 |
[24:51] | – Spitball and stuff, you know. – Yeah. Go for it. | -几个小问题 -问吧 |
[24:53] | So, did you study formally? | 你有认真研究吗 |
[24:57] | Study? No, I didn’t really. | 研究 不 我不做研究 |
[24:59] | No? Really? Really? | 真的吗 真的吗 |
[25:00] | So you don’t do, like, method and stuff, or anything like that? | 你没尝试过体验法之类的吗 |
[25:04] | Method acting? | 角色体验法吗 |
[25:05] | – Yeah. You know, like… – I don’t really follow… | -是的 比如 -我不会 |
[25:07] | I don’t really follow a particular method or anything. | 不会遵循某种特定的技法 |
[25:10] | I just, really, I started | 我只是投身于此 |
[25:11] | and I got an agent and auditioned and stuff. | 有个经纪人 安排试镜什么的 |
[25:14] | Yeah. Cool. | 是吗 真棒 |
[25:15] | – But stick with it, all right? – Yeah. | -但你要坚持下去 -是的 |
[25:16] | – You can do it, man. – Okay. | -你会成功的 -好的 |
[25:17] | – All right, homie. – Thank you. | -加油 伙计 -谢谢 |
[25:25] | Hi. I’m Johnny. | 你好 我是强尼 |
[25:29] | Hi, Johnny. | 强尼 你好 |
[25:36] | come here. Come here. | 到这儿来 这里 |
[25:41] | Johnny. | 强尼 |
[25:46] | Oh, my cast is stuck. | 石膏卡住了 |
[25:48] | Kiss me, kiss me. | 吻我 吻我 |
[25:51] | – You’re a good kisser, Johnny. – Yeah? | -强尼 你吻技高超 -真的吗 |
[25:56] | Oh, boy! | 天啊 |
[25:59] | Kiss me, please. | 吻我 |
[26:06] | – Johnny. – My God. That’s… | -强尼 -上帝啊 那简直 |
[26:12] | It tickles. | 很痒 |
[26:16] | Where are your panties? Here they are. | 你的内裤呢 在这里 |
[26:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:22] | Boy. | 天啊 |
[26:35] | Johnny. | 强尼 |
[26:39] | Johnny? | 强尼 |
[26:44] | Johnny? | 强尼 |
[27:44] | – Hello. – Good morning, Johnny. | -你好 -早安 强尼 |
[27:46] | Marge. | 玛吉 你好 |
[27:47] | Your car’s waiting downstairs. | 车在楼下等你 |
[27:49] | For what? | 什么事 |
[27:50] | The junket at the Four Seasons. | 四季酒店的招待会 |
[27:52] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[27:55] | Claire will meet you in | 你到了之后 |
[27:56] | the lobby to take you up when you get there. | 克莱尔会在大厅接你 |
[27:58] | Okay, I need, like, five minutes. Give me a second. | 好的 我五分钟后下去 稍等 |
[28:06] | Hi, Johnny. How are you? You look amazing. Oh, my gosh. | 强尼 你好啊 你看起来帅极了 老天啊 |
[28:09] | Hey, Johnny, Paul Metcalf. Universal. Thanks for coming. | 强尼 我是环球影业的保罗·梅特卡夫 感谢出席 |
[28:12] | – Hi, I’m Jane Amrow from Universal. – Hi. | -我是环球影业的简·安罗 -你好 |
[28:14] | Great, great. Okay, we’re | 非常好 我们要上楼 |
[28:15] | going to go upstairs for a photo with Rebecca. | 和丽贝卡合影 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:18] | Okay. Then we’re going to go down for a press conference. | 很好 然后下楼来参加记者招待会 |
[28:20] | I’ll be right there. | 我会在你身边 |
[28:21] | If you don’t know the answer, I do. | 如果你不知道如何应答 我帮你 |
[28:23] | Do you want something to drink? We’re going to go this way. | 要来点喝的吗 我们从这边走 |
[28:25] | – I’m good right now. – Coffee or water? | -不必了 -要咖啡还是水 |
[28:27] | Rebecca, Johnny, can you | 丽贝卡 强尼 |
[28:28] | just move a little bit closer together there? | 您两位能稍微靠近些吗 |
[28:30] | – Sure. – Put your arm around… | -当然可以 -把你手臂环在… |
[28:32] | That’s great. | 棒极了 |
[28:33] | And big smile. | 笑得开心些 |
[28:36] | That’s it, straight to camera. | 很好 绝对上镜 |
[28:40] | Let’s check those. | 看看效果 |
[28:43] | – You look great. – Thanks. | -你状态不错 -谢谢 |
[28:46] | I was being sarcastic. | 我说的是反话 |
[28:50] | You good? | 开拍吗 |
[28:51] | – Yeah, good to go. – Okay. | -好的 开始 -好的 |
[28:54] | And big smiles. | 笑容多一些 |
[28:55] | Can I get you to look towards each other and smile? | 两位能不能深情对望 面露微笑 |
[28:59] | That’s it. That’s it. And back to camera. | 好极了 很好 看镜头 |
[29:04] | That’s it. Great. Let me just test these. | 非常棒 我预览一下 |
[29:07] | Is that it? | 只有这样吗 |
[29:12] | And… | 再来些 |
[29:14] | Big smiles. | 笑容 |
[29:19] | And we’re good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[29:21] | It wasn’t even that good. | 一点都不好 |
[29:32] | So are we good? | 拍好了吗 |
[29:35] | That was awesome! | 很精彩 |
[29:36] | Okay, ready for the press conference? | 好了 准备好出席记者会吗 |
[29:39] | – Yes. Great. – You’re gonna follow me. | -是的 -跟我来 |
[29:40] | Do you need anything to drink? | 喝点什么吗 |
[29:41] | – Are you okay till we get there? Okay. – No, I’m great. | -去之前不喝点东西吗 -没关系 不用喝 |
[29:47] | I’m just going to be right over here. | 我就坐在这 |
[29:50] | – Johnny. – Hi, Johnny. | -强尼 -强尼 |
[29:52] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[29:54] | How do you think this role represents Italian-Americans? | 您的这个角色如何诠释了意裔美国人 |
[29:57] | She always goes first. | 她总是抢先 |
[29:58] | Would you like to go to China? | 你想去中国发展吗 |
[30:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:02] | You have many fans there. | 那里有大批粉丝 |
[30:05] | Hi, Johnny. You’re always in good shape. | 强尼 你身材一向都保持很好 |
[30:08] | Can you share your workout secrets with us? | 能和我们分享下你的健身秘诀吗 |
[30:10] | I’m asking because I’m writing my next book for Russia | 因为我正在写下一本书 |
[30:13] | on workout secrets of Hollywood stars. | 内容是向俄国展示好莱坞明星的健身秘诀 |
[30:17] | Just basics. | 也没什么特别的 |
[30:19] | This film has a reflection of today’s post-modern globalism? | 这部电影是后现代全球性的写照吗 |
[30:27] | I’m sorry, what was the question again? | 抱歉 你的问题是什么 |
[30:29] | Who’s Cleo on your cast? | 您石膏上的克萝是谁 |
[30:31] | Cleo’s my daughter. | 克萝是我的女儿 |
[30:34] | Whose is Johnny Marco? | 和谁的女儿 |
[31:00] | Hey, man, can you take a right on Fountain? | 司机 能在喷泉处右转吗 |
[31:03] | I want to make a quick stop. | 我想下车办点事 |
[31:04] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[31:13] | Great, man. I’ll be back in a minute. | 多谢 我马上回来 |
[31:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:55] | – Thanks, man. – You got it. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[31:57] | All right. | 再见 |
[32:23] | – Hey, man. – Hey. | -您好 -你好 |
[32:33] | What room you in? | 你去哪个房间 |
[32:35] | 59. | 59号 |
[32:39] | I met Bono in 59. | 我在那遇见过博诺[U2乐队主唱] |
[32:42] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:45] | That’s cool. | 真好 |
[32:53] | – See you, man. – Stay loose. | -再见 -别紧张 |
[33:42] | – Yeah. – Morning, Johnny. | -你好 -强尼 早安 |
[33:44] | Hey, Marge. | 玛吉 是你啊 |
[33:45] | They’re waiting for you at the special effects studio. | 他们在特效工作室等你 |
[33:47] | They need to do a mould of your head. | 需要给你做个头模 |
[33:49] | The map should be under your door, okay? | 图纸从门缝给你递进去了 |
[33:53] | Yep, okay. | 好的 |
[34:51] | All right, so, Johnny, what we’re gonna need you to do here… | 强尼 需要你做的是 |
[34:54] | You’re slouching a little bit. | 你坐得有点低 |
[34:55] | We’ll need you to sit up a little more. | 你得坐直一点 |
[34:57] | Oh, yeah. Oh, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[34:58] | Now the most important thing to do is to remain rigidly upright | 最重要的的要在整个过程中 |
[35:02] | during this entire process. | 一直保持坐直的状态 |
[35:04] | – Like this? – Yeah. Yeah, that’s good. | -像这样吗 -对 这样很好 |
[35:12] | Good in the front for you or… | 前面效果怎样还是再… |
[35:14] | I can be. | 这样就行 |
[35:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:19] | On the left side, let’s pull this back just a little over here. | 左面这个稍微拉回来一点 |
[35:23] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[35:24] | Now I’m going to have you keep your eyes closed | 接下来的整个过程 |
[35:27] | and your mouth closed for the rest of this process, okay? | 你都要闭紧眼睛和嘴巴 好吗 |
[35:32] | And this shouldn’t take longer than 40 minutes or so. | 大概40分钟左右就能搞定 |
[35:38] | Yeah, it’s cold, isn’t it? | 有点凉 是吧 |
[35:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:07] | All right, let’s get the, | 很好 我们 |
[36:09] | Let’s get the bandages ready. | 我们去准备绷带 |
[36:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:55] | Okay, Johnny, we’re just about done. | 强尼 就要完成了 |
[37:58] | Let me show you how you look. | 看看你的样子如何 |
[38:08] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[38:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[38:25] | Good evening, Mr Marco. | 晚上好 马可先生 |
[38:26] | Your masseur is here. Shall we send him up? | 你的按摩师到了 要让他进房间吗 |
[38:30] | Him? Okay. | 男的啊 好的 |
[38:50] | – Where’s Lori? – Oh, they didn’t tell you? | -洛丽呢 -他们没跟你说吗 |
[38:52] | She wasn’t available. | 她没空 |
[38:54] | No. Come on in. | 不会吧 进来吧 |
[40:18] | – What the fuck, dude? – Oh, did they not tell you how I work? | -你搞什么 老兄 -他们没说过我的按摩风格吗 |
[40:22] | No. | 没有 |
[40:23] | You see, I have a website that explains my technique. | 这在我的网站上面有 |
[40:25] | I feel that if my client’s naked, | 我觉得既然客人是全裸的 |
[40:28] | it’s just more comfortable if I meet them at the same level. | 那么如果我们都裸 他们会觉得自在点 |
[40:31] | Yeah, it’s not for me. | 是吗 但我不自在 |
[40:33] | Thanks, though. Why don’t you just pack it up? | 同样感谢 请收拾一下吧 |
[40:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:45] | Sir, I’m sorry about that. | 很抱歉 先生 |
[40:47] | No, it’s cool. | 没关系 |
[40:57] | Gandhi advocated the boycott of | 甘地倡议抵制 |
[40:59] | machine made European clothing. | 欧洲机器生产的衣服 |
[41:02] | And it caused large scale unemployment in India. | 因为这使印度失业率极高 |
[41:06] | As always Gandhi wore only white linen cloth, | 甘地一如既往只穿白色亚麻布的衣服 |
[41:10] | which had become a symbol of the entire movement. | 这成为整个运动的标志 |
[41:13] | He took to making a handmade cloth called khadi. | 他发起手工织布 称之为印度土布 |
[41:18] | Most importantly, it showed India how to be self-reliant. | 最重要的是 这教会印度人如何自给自足 |
[41:49] | You got another cigarette? | 还有烟吗 |
[41:51] | Yeah, sure. | 有 |
[42:13] | Shania… | 沙尼亚 |
[42:15] | – Shannon. – Shannon. Sorry. | -莎农 -莎农 抱歉 |
[42:21] | – Hey, Cleo. – Hey. | -克萝 你来了 -是啊 |
[42:25] | Why are you taking a bath next door? Is yours broken? | 你为什么到隔壁洗澡 你的坏了吗 |
[42:29] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s been acting weird. | 坏了 有点不大对劲 |
[42:32] | What a nice surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[42:37] | Come on in. You got your stuff? | 快进来 你带东西来了吗 |
[42:41] | Shouldn’t you be in school today? | 今天不用上学吗 |
[42:44] | It’s Sunday. | 今天是周日 |
[42:50] | You need to hold down the… The rhythm. | 你要跟上节奏 |
[42:57] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[43:18] | Here we go. | 再来 |
[43:26] | – Are you using your whammy? – Yup. | -你用了颤音摇杆? -是的 |
[43:31] | Going after the great one, Johnny! | 你被打败了 强尼 |
[43:41] | The drummer’s an ugly dude now. | 现在的鼓手是个丑男 |
[43:43] | Why did you change drummers? | 你为什么换鼓手了 |
[43:46] | It’s not Stewart Copeland? | 不是斯图尔特·科普兰吗 |
[43:49] | Well, it wasn’t that hot pretty girl. | 不是那个漂亮的辣妹 |
[43:52] | Big lips. | 大嘴美女 |
[43:55] | Let’s see what the score was. Let’s see the score. | 看看成绩如何 看看成绩 |
[43:58] | Oh, God. Jeez. | 天啊 |
[44:01] | – 97! – 97! Whoa. | -97分 -97分 |
[44:04] | -92 -92 – 92. – 92. | |
[44:05] | – I beat you? – Yeah. | -我赢了吗 -是的 |
[44:13] | Stick to movies! | 继续拍电影 |
[44:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[44:17] | Another actor’s failed transition into music. | 另一个演员失败后转型做音乐了 |
[44:22] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[44:23] | Cleo, check this out. | 克萝 看看这个 |
[44:26] | You don’t do any sports, you just do ballet? | 你除了芭蕾不参加其他运动吗 |
[44:30] | Ice skating. | 还有滑冰 |
[44:32] | And jazz dance, huh? | 还有爵士舞 对吗 |
[44:34] | No. | 不是 |
[44:37] | My sister did jazz dance. | 我妹妹跳爵士舞 |
[44:39] | It was so stupid. I always had to watch her. | 太傻了 我总得看她跳 |
[44:45] | Oh, God, and her stupid leotard. | 还有她那傻乎乎的紧身衣 |
[44:48] | – Like this? Like… – Yeah, she looked like… | -像这样跳吗 -没错 她这样跳 |
[44:55] | What else do you do, do you do karate? | 你还玩什么 会空手道吗 |
[44:57] | No. | 不会 |
[45:01] | At ballet, are you the best in the class? | 你是芭蕾班上最棒的吗 |
[45:05] | I… Well, I try to be, yeah. | 我 我一直努力来着 |
[45:09] | Is your ballet teacher an alcoholic? | 你的芭蕾老师是酒鬼吗 |
[45:12] | No. | 不是 |
[45:14] | I knew a girl whose ballet teacher was this alcoholic. | 我认识一个学芭蕾的女孩 她的老师是酒鬼 |
[45:17] | I figured they all were. | 我以为从无例外 |
[45:19] | It’s true, like, you probably don’t know ’cause you’re a kid. | 这是真的 你也许不知道 因为你还小 |
[45:21] | When you get older, you’ll realise she goes off to the back | 你长大了就会知道 她酗酒的次数 |
[45:24] | more often than you guys think, you know. | 超乎你的想象 |
[45:26] | You can smell wine on her breath. | 她呼出的都是酒气 |
[45:28] | Seriously, it’s a big… It’s a big thing for ballet teachers. | 说真的 这是芭蕾老师的一大特点 |
[45:32] | It is. | 确实是 |
[45:33] | You don’t recognise that stuff. | 只不过你不知道 |
[45:38] | Wait. Do people really… You can’t play on hard. | 等等 人们真的…不能这么玩命 |
[45:41] | – No. – It’s so hard. | -不 -太难了 |
[45:44] | That’s insane. | 真是疯了 |
[45:47] | – Hello? – Hi, Johnny. | -你好 -强尼 是我 |
[45:50] | Hey, Marge. | 玛吉 你好 |
[45:51] | So, the LA Times wants a quote on your mother’s book. | 《洛杉矶时报》想要引用你母亲的书 |
[45:54] | I think it’s better to give them something. | 我想应该给他们透露些事情 |
[45:58] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[46:00] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[46:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:03] | And you need to be in Milan, Wednesday. | 还有 周三你要去米兰 |
[46:06] | We can fly you out tomorrow night or Tuesday. | 我们可以帮你定明晚或周二的机票 |
[46:12] | Are you there? | 你还在吗 |
[46:15] | Johnny? | 强尼 |
[46:16] | Yeah. Yeah, no, I’m here. | 是的 不 我还在 |
[46:17] | We’ll get you the flight options later today, okay? | 航班表今晚给你送去 好吗 |
[46:20] | And let us know what you want. | 告诉我们你想搭哪一班 |
[46:22] | All right. Thanks, Marge. | 好的 谢谢 玛吉 |
[46:24] | I’ll talk to you later. | 再联系 |
[46:31] | Hi, I need a few things. | 我想叫点东西 |
[46:33] | Could I get three cups of milk, | 我要三杯牛奶 |
[46:37] | a stick of butter, | 一块黄油 |
[46:39] | some cheddar cheese. | 再来点切达干酪 |
[46:41] | And do you have a cheese grater that you could bring up? | 能带个干酪擦碎器上来吗 |
[46:45] | Okay. Thank you. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[46:53] | 15-30. | 15比30 |
[46:55] | Oh, that was my point? | 那是我的得分吗 |
[46:56] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是啊 |
[46:58] | Press A. | 按A |
[46:59] | I’m Martina Navratilova. | 我选马蒂娜·纳芙拉蒂诺娃 |
[47:02] | – You like her? – Well, who? | -你喜欢她吗 -谁 |
[47:03] | Martina Navratilova. | 马蒂娜·纳芙拉蒂诺娃 |
[47:06] | She’s like you. | 她和你很像 |
[47:08] | 30 all. | 30平 |
[47:12] | Oh, look at Martina’s power! | 见识下马蒂娜的威力吧 |
[47:18] | 40-30. | 40比30 |
[47:21] | Martina against who are you? | 马蒂娜对抗谁 |
[47:23] | – Sharapova? – You’re Martina? | -莎拉波娃 -你选马蒂娜 |
[47:25] | – You’re some communist bitch. – What? | -你是可恶的共产主义者 -什么 |
[47:27] | – Maria Sharapova? – Yeah. Yeah. | -玛利亚·莎拉波娃 -是啊 |
[47:31] | Even Martina wouldn’t like you now. | 现在马蒂娜可不会给你面子了 |
[47:33] | Game point. | 比赛得分 |
[47:36] | Wow. Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[47:37] | Red team wins! | 红队胜 |
[48:12] | Hey, Layla. Hold on a sec. | 莱拉 等一下 |
[48:16] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[48:17] | I’m going away for a little while. | 我要出去一阵子 |
[48:21] | I need you to take Cleo to camp, | 你带克萝去夏令营 好吧 |
[48:23] | She’s going there for a few weeks. | 她要在那儿待几个礼拜 |
[48:25] | It’s close to your parents. | 那地方离你爸妈家挺近 |
[48:29] | – When are you coming back? – I don’t know. | -你什么时候回来 -我不知道 |
[48:33] | I need a little time. | 要一阵子 |
[48:37] | How long? I’m going to Italy. | 要多久 我还要去意大利 |
[48:39] | I’ve got my movie opening there. | 我的电影在那里首映 |
[48:42] | Just make sure she gets to Belmont by the 10th. | 反正一定要在10号之前把她送到巴尔蒙 |
[48:47] | Bye, Johnny. | 再见 强尼 |
[48:49] | Yeah. | 再见 |
[48:58] | Welcome to LAX, Mr Marco. | 欢迎到洛杉矶国际机场 马可先生 |
[49:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:01] | Right through those doors and to the left, please. | 从这些门进去 然后左转 |
[49:03] | Great. | 好的 |
[49:05] | – Got everything? – Got the passports. | -东西都带齐了吗 -护照带好了 |
[49:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:09] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[49:18] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[50:15] | Mr Marco, I hope you enjoy your suite. | 马可先生 希望你喜欢这间套房 |
[50:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:19] | Bedrooms are on the left. | 卧室在左边 |
[50:27] | Please, this way. | 请这边走 |
[50:32] | And here’s your swimming pool. | 这里是你的游泳池 |
[50:36] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[50:38] | And this is your way to the salon. | 这条路通到客厅 |
[50:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:48] | Hey, Pupi. | 普皮 |
[50:51] | This is my daughter, Cleo. | 这是我女儿 克萝 |
[50:53] | – Hi, Cleo! How are you? – Hi, I’m good. | -你好 克萝 还好吗 -挺好的 |
[50:55] | Ciao, Cleo. | 你好 克萝 |
[50:57] | Listen, you take your time in your suite. | 你在房里好好休息 |
[51:00] | And we’ll see you downstairs | 等你准备好了 |
[51:01] | when you’re ready, okay? In the lobby. | 我们楼下见 好吗 在大厅里 |
[51:03] | – Great, thank you. – Okay. | -好的 谢谢 -好 |
[51:04] | – Thank you, bye. Enjoy, yeah? – Bye. | -谢谢 再见 好好玩 -再见 |
[51:08] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[51:10] | See you. | 再见 |
[51:21] | – That’s fine, Pupi. – Mr Marco. | -真不错 普皮 -马可先生 |
[51:24] | I hope you had a nice rest. | 希望你休息好了 |
[51:25] | So Pupi’s waiting for us in the next room. | 普皮在隔壁房间等你 |
[51:27] | Hello, Johnny. | 你好 强尼 |
[51:29] | – Hi. – Can I talk to you? | -你好 -能和你说句话吗 |
[51:33] | Yeah. Be right back. | 好的 马上回来 |
[51:39] | What the fuck, Johnny? | 搞毛啊 强尼 |
[51:40] | Did you think you’d never fucking see me again? | 你以为你就再也不用见到我了吗 |
[51:43] | Take it easy, okay? | 别生气 好吗 |
[51:52] | Good news, Johnny! | 好消息 强尼 |
[51:53] | I spoke with the mayor. He’s giving you the key to the city. | 我跟市长说过了 他要把城市之钥给你 |
[51:56] | Okay, give me the hand, please. | 请把手给我 |
[52:07] | Hi, Johnny! How you doing? | 强尼 你好吗 |
[52:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[52:11] | Welcome to Italy. | 欢迎来意大利 |
[52:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:14] | So can I ask you some questions? | 能问你几个问题吗 |
[52:16] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[52:18] | What’s the first… Um, what’s the most beautiful thing | 你第一次…你到意大利之后 |
[52:20] | you have done in Italy so far? | 做的最棒的事是什么 |
[52:22] | Well, we just arrived in the hotel, so… | 我们刚刚到酒店… |
[52:25] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[52:33] | Do you speak some Italian words? Some few words. | 你能说点意大利语吗 几个词就行 |
[53:10] | – Can you hold your breath? – Huh? | -你能不换气吗 -什么 |
[53:12] | – Can you hold your breath? There and back. – Okay. I’ll try. | -你能来回一次不换气吗 -我试试 |
[53:24] | – One more. – It took too long. | -还要回来 -太长了 |
[53:36] | How about the handstand? | 那倒立怎么样 |
[53:38] | – That was good before. – Okay. | -以前可以的 -好啊 |
[53:48] | 7.2. | 七点二分 |
[54:04] | Are you sleeping? | 你在睡吗 |
[54:07] | No. | 不在 |
[54:12] | You want to get a snack? | 你想来点零食吗 |
[54:14] | Yeah. | 想 |
[54:26] | How can we be of service to you? | 有什么能帮到您的 |
[54:29] | Um… What kind of gelato do you have? | 你们有哪些口味的冰激凌 |
[54:33] | Cioccolata, strawberry, pistachio e vaniglia. | 巧克力 草莓 果仁 还有香草 |
[54:37] | Hmm. Well, we’d like to try them all. | 那我们每个都要尝一尝 |
[54:40] | Uh, could you send up two of each, please? | 每种两份送到楼上好吗 |
[54:42] | Certamente, Mr Marco. | 没问题 马可先生 |
[54:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:27] | How about vanilla? Did you try it? | 香草味的怎么样 你尝过了吗 |
[55:29] | Good. | 味道不错 |
[55:40] | – I like strawberry the best. – I like chocolate. | -我最喜欢草莓味 -我喜欢巧克力 |
[55:45] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[56:19] | – Hi. – Were you sleeping? | -你好 -你睡了吗 |
[56:22] | No. | 不 |
[56:24] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[57:12] | How old are you, Cleo? | 你多大了 克萝 |
[57:13] | Eleven. | 十一岁 |
[57:17] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 有男朋友吗 |
[57:22] | When I was 11 I was so in love with this boy. | 我像你这么大的时候好喜欢一个男生 |
[57:26] | Nino Viti. | 他叫尼诺·韦迪 |
[57:27] | He was so handsome. | 他超帅 |
[57:29] | And he had a scooter. | 还有辆滑板车 |
[57:32] | Do you like to ride a scooter? | 你喜欢玩滑板车吗 |
[57:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[57:37] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[57:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[58:03] | The coffee’s good. | 咖啡真不错 |
[58:06] | Do you like coffee? | 你喜欢喝咖啡吗 |
[58:13] | It’s good. | 挺好喝啊 |
[58:19] | So, Johnny. We stop by the awards show. | 强尼 我们要在颁奖礼上露个面 |
[58:23] | You tell something about your history with Al Pacino, everything. | 你讲讲跟阿尔·帕西诺的故事什么的 |
[58:27] | And after, you remember, we have the dinner with the mayor. | 然后要记得跟市长吃个晚饭 |
[58:31] | – It’s very important. Okay? – Okay. | -这很重要的 -明白了 |
[58:38] | – She’s beautiful. – You look beautiful, Cleo. | -她真漂亮 -你真漂亮 克萝 |
[58:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:45] | Shall we? | 可以吗 |
[1:00:29] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[1:00:32] | Congratulations, Johnny. | 恭喜 强尼 |
[1:00:43] | The stage is yours. | 舞台交给你了 |
[1:01:57] | No, no, no! No, no! | 不 不 不行 |
[1:01:59] | This is Miss Lane’s car. | 这是雷恩小姐的车 |
[1:02:01] | Can you please take us to the airport? | 能带我们去机场吗 |
[1:02:03] | I’m supposed to be waiting here but… | 我应该在这儿等的 |
[1:02:05] | For you, Mr Marco, we’ll go. | 但既然是马可先生你的话 我们就出发吧 |
[1:02:07] | – I’ll get you there. – Thank you. | -我带你去那儿 -谢谢 |
[1:02:40] | – Welcome back. Nice to see you. – Thanks. | -欢迎回来 很高兴见到你 -谢谢 |
[1:02:50] | You take that spot. | 你坐那儿 |
[1:03:01] | How you doing? | 还好吗 |
[1:03:03] | – Tired. – Yeah, me too. | -累 -我也是 |
[1:03:08] | Hi, Johnny, welcome back. | 强尼 欢迎回来 |
[1:03:10] | Hey, Romulo, how are things, man? | 罗慕洛 怎么样 老兄 |
[1:03:13] | Good. Would you like a song? | 很好 想要来首歌吗 |
[1:03:16] | Good. | 行啊 |
[1:03:19] | Have you ever heard him sing before? | 你以前听过他唱歌吗 |
[1:03:21] | Just wait. He’s great. | 拭目以待吧 他唱的很棒 |
[1:03:41] | Baby, let me be your loving teddy bear | 宝贝 让我当你心爱的泰迪熊 |
[1:03:47] | Put a chain around my neck And lead me anywhere | 套上项圈 带我四处环游 |
[1:03:52] | Oh, let me be your teddy bear | 让我当你的泰迪熊 |
[1:03:58] | Baby, let me be around you every night | 亲爱的 让我每晚与你同在 |
[1:04:03] | Run your fingers through my hair and cuddle me real tight | 让你轻抚我绒毛 将我紧拥入怀 |
[1:04:08] | Oh, let me be your teddy bear | 让我当你的泰迪熊 |
[1:04:13] | I don’t wanna be a tiger ‘Cause tigers play too rough | 我不想当老虎 因为老虎玩起来不知分寸 |
[1:04:18] | I don’t wanna be a lion | 我不想当狮子 |
[1:04:21] | ‘Cause lions ain’t the kind you love enough | 因为狮子不是你心头所爱 |
[1:04:25] | Just wanna be your teddy bear | 只想当你的泰迪熊 |
[1:04:31] | Put a chain around my neck And lead me anywhere | 套上项圈 和你四处环游 |
[1:04:35] | Oh, let me be your teddy bear | 让我当你的泰迪熊 |
[1:04:41] | I just wanna be your teddy bear | 我只想当你的泰迪熊 |
[1:04:50] | – Thank you very much. – Thanks, Romulo. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 罗慕洛 |
[1:06:21] | – Morning, beautiful. – Good morning, Victor. | -早上好 小美女 -早上好 |
[1:06:23] | I have your orange juice. | 给你拿了橙汁 |
[1:06:25] | Thank you. Oh, can you bring it in the kitchen? | 谢谢 能拿到厨房里来吗 |
[1:06:27] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[1:06:32] | This is so good. | 太美味了 |
[1:06:35] | Yeah, it’s really good, Cleo. | 是啊 真好吃 克萝 |
[1:06:36] | – You got the sauce perfect. – Thanks. | -酱汁调的太完美了 -谢谢 |
[1:06:38] | It’s, like, not too heavy. | 而且也不太厚 |
[1:06:43] | I’m making a list for the things I need for camp. | 我把夏令营要用的东西列了一下 |
[1:06:45] | I have tennis racquet, tennis balls, | 我这里有网球拍 网球 |
[1:06:47] | bathing suit, shampoo and conditioner. What else? | 游泳衣 洗发水护发素 还缺什么 |
[1:06:50] | – Sunglasses. – Okay. | -太阳镜 -好的 |
[1:06:53] | Bring your own soap. | 带上你自己的肥皂 |
[1:06:55] | So you don’t get warts from the other kids. | 不然会从别人那儿感染疣瘤 |
[1:06:57] | That always happens at camp. | 夏令营里这种事很常见 |
[1:06:59] | Ask your dad. | 问问你爸爸就知道了 |
[1:07:02] | Maybe some snacks. You might get hungry. | 可能还要点零食 说不定会饿 |
[1:07:05] | You’re not allowed. | 不许带 |
[1:07:07] | Well, you can sneak a little in your backpack. | 那就在包里偷偷藏点 |
[1:07:10] | Get hungry at night or something. | 晚上要是饿了怎么办 |
[1:07:20] | Oh, I like that spin move. What is that? | 这动作我喜欢 叫什么名字 |
[1:07:23] | Chaine Turn. | 谢内转 |
[1:07:25] | Cool. Chainay-nay turn. | 了不起 鞋子都转 |
[1:07:29] | That’s one of the fundamentals of Afro-Cuban dancing, huh? | 这是古巴爵士的基本舞步对吧 |
[1:07:34] | Is that what you’re doing? | 是不是你刚刚跳那个 |
[1:07:35] | – Ballet. – Oh, ballet. | -是芭蕾 -原来是芭蕾啊 |
[1:07:37] | We’re almost there. | 八九不离十了 |
[1:07:44] | Have you read all these, Dad? | 这些你都看了吗 爸爸 |
[1:07:46] | None of them. | 一个字都没看 |
[1:07:48] | I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you be my reader? | 有办法了 要不你帮我看吧 |
[1:07:51] | You read them and tell me if the character is any good. | 你看完了告诉我这个角色好不好 |
[1:07:54] | I’ll check it out. | 那我来看看 |
[1:07:56] | Why don’t we read Cleo’s diary? | 来看看克萝的日记怎么样 |
[1:07:57] | No. | 不行 |
[1:07:59] | When me and your dad were a little bit older than you, | 我和你爸就比你大一点那会儿 |
[1:08:02] | we got your Aunt Tiffany’s diary, | 拿了你蒂凡尼姑姑的日记 |
[1:08:04] | and she was going through, like, a rebellious stage. | 她那时候在叛逆期 |
[1:08:06] | And we read it all dramatically to a tape recorder | 我们很夸张的把日记都念出来 录下来 |
[1:08:09] | and we waited until she got home. | 然后等到她回家 |
[1:08:11] | And, it was like… It was really bad. | 我们行为很是恶劣 |
[1:08:14] | We put it on the stereo and turned it on really loud. | 我们把录音连上音响 放得很大声 |
[1:08:18] | And then we just went running. | 然后我们就逃了 |
[1:08:20] | – Oh! I got it. – What’d she do? | -总算好了 -她后来怎么了 |
[1:08:21] | She raised hell. | 歇斯底里 |
[1:08:23] | I just heard her screaming and crying. | 我只听到她边叫边哭 |
[1:08:26] | I wasn’t allowed over for like a month. | 我大概有一个月不许去他们家 |
[1:08:29] | – They should have kicked your dad out, too. – I got it. | -他们也应该把你爸爸扫地出门的 -是啊 |
[1:08:34] | We were looking for adventure, though. | 可我们还是想冒险 |
[1:08:36] | Oh, crap. | 靠 |
[1:08:40] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:08:43] | Souvenir? | 做个纪念 |
[1:08:45] | – That smells. – No, no, no. | -很臭哦 -不要 别 |
[1:08:47] | Smell it, smell it. | 闻一下嘛 |
[1:09:33] | All right. Anybody following us? | 有人跟着我们吗 |
[1:09:37] | No. The coast is clear. | 没有 路上没车 |
[1:09:43] | Have you talked to your mom? | 跟你妈打电话了吗 |
[1:09:46] | No, I left her a message. | 没 留了条短信 |
[1:09:49] | How has she been doing? | 她现在怎么样 |
[1:09:52] | She’s good, I guess. | 挺好的 我猜 |
[1:10:03] | What the… Hold on. | 搞个…稳住 |
[1:10:08] | Damn it. | 真该死 |
[1:10:16] | Hey. I was driving… | 我刚在开车 |
[1:10:20] | I need a tow. | 现在要一辆拖车 |
[1:10:23] | Sunset and Sierra. | 日落山路 |
[1:10:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:42] | Now what? | 这下怎么办 |
[1:10:56] | There you go. | 给你 |
[1:11:08] | This is not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[1:11:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[1:11:12] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[1:11:15] | Hey, Cleo, you hungry? | 克萝 你饿了吗 |
[1:11:16] | – You want to go downstairs, get a burger? – Oh, yeah. | -想去楼下吃个汉堡包吗 -好 |
[1:11:25] | – All right. So what do you got? – A triple. | -你手上什么牌 -三对 |
[1:11:29] | Get out of there. | 手拿开 |
[1:11:33] | – Two tens. – Shuffle ’em. | -两个十 -洗了吧 |
[1:11:38] | Am I ever going to win a game today or… | 今天能不能赢一盘 |
[1:11:41] | Think I’ll win? Can I win a game? | 觉得我会赢你一局吗 |
[1:11:44] | Oh, there’s your outfit. | 那套衣服和你很配 |
[1:11:49] | I think that hat would look good on you. | 我觉得你戴那顶帽子肯定好看 |
[1:11:51] | It’s a turban. | 那是头巾 |
[1:11:52] | Well, maybe we should get you one of those for camp? | 也许可以给你带条头巾到夏令营去 |
[1:11:54] | That’s embarrassing. | 太囧了 |
[1:12:00] | Look at their outfits. | 看看她们的衣服 |
[1:12:01] | Val Kilmer calls himself Val-ibu. | 瓦尔·吉尔默自称瓦尔伊布 |
[1:12:07] | Check this out. Cleo. | 看好喽 克萝 |
[1:12:10] | Hi, Johnny. | 你好 强尼 |
[1:12:12] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[1:12:14] | Good. | 不错 |
[1:12:20] | What? I don’t know her that well. | 干什么 我跟她不很熟 |
[1:12:26] | The aeroplane! | 坐飞机咯 |
[1:12:27] | I used to do this. It was a lot easier. | 我以前也这样 但比这轻松多了 |
[1:12:41] | You’re getting big. | 你长大了 |
[1:12:45] | Hey, you want to stay one more day before we go? | 你想走之前再待一天吗 |
[1:12:55] | It’s that sound it makes when we’re doing good. | 我们打的好就是这种声音 |
[1:12:56] | I like that sound. | 我喜欢这声儿 |
[1:13:00] | – Okay, here we go. – I’ll let that one go. | -好了 来吧 -我发球 |
[1:13:05] | – I got it. – Okay. | -拿到了 -好的 |
[1:13:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:44] | – How are you doing? – I’m good. | -你好吗 -挺好 |
[1:15:35] | – Can we pet him? – Yes. | -可以摸摸它吗 -可以 |
[1:15:38] | Hey, sweetie! Hi! | 小宝贝 你好 |
[1:15:43] | What’s that book about again? | 那书讲什么来着 |
[1:15:45] | It’s about this girl that’s in love with this guy. | 讲了一个姑娘爱上了一个小伙 |
[1:15:48] | But he’s a vampire and his whole family is vampires, | 但他是吸血鬼 他全家都是吸血鬼 |
[1:15:52] | so she can’t really be with him. | 所以他们俩不能真正在一起 |
[1:15:53] | Why doesn’t she become one, too? | 为什么她不也变成吸血鬼 |
[1:15:55] | Because she can’t. He doesn’t want to turn her into a vampire. | 她不能 他不想让她变 |
[1:15:59] | And if she gets too close to him, | 如果他俩太亲密了 |
[1:16:00] | he won’t be able to help himself. | 他就会控制不住 |
[1:16:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:16:53] | – You need that? No? – No. | -那个也要吗 -不要 |
[1:16:55] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[1:17:01] | Allow me. | 我来 |
[1:17:06] | – See you, Ray. – Take care, Johnny. | -再见 雷 -保重 强尼 |
[1:18:22] | Cleo, what’s wrong? | 克萝 怎么了 |
[1:18:25] | Why are you crying? | 怎么哭了 |
[1:18:29] | I don’t know when Mom’s coming back. | 我不知道妈妈什么时候回来 |
[1:18:38] | She said she had to go away for a while. | 她说她要出去一阵子 |
[1:18:40] | But she didn’t say when she was coming back. | 但没说什么时候回来 |
[1:18:45] | And you’re always gone. | 你又总是不在 |
[1:18:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:18:58] | Don’t cry, honey. | 别哭了 宝贝 |
[1:19:38] | Another two… | 再来两个 |
[1:19:40] | – That’s a bet, sir. – Come on. | -您下了一注 先生 -加油 |
[1:19:42] | Come on, 11. | 来个11 |
[1:19:45] | -7 -7 – Seven. – Seven. | |
[1:19:49] | Excuse me, sir. She can’t be at the table. | 对不起 先生 她不能靠在赌桌上 |
[1:19:50] | She has to take a step back. | 要往后退一步 |
[1:19:52] | Okay. Stand over there. | 好吧 站后面点 |
[1:19:57] | – Okay, folks. – All right, here we go. Here we go. | -好了 伙计们 -好 来一把 |
[1:20:00] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:20:03] | All righty. Watch this. | 好 看着 |
[1:20:05] | You always want to take the full odds. | 你每注都投一点 |
[1:20:08] | Always. It’s the best bet. | 永远如此 这才是最好的赌法 |
[1:20:10] | It’s the only bet where the | 这样庄家和玩家 |
[1:20:11] | house and the player have the same advantage. | 才能占据相同的优势 |
[1:20:12] | You got it? | 懂吗 |
[1:20:14] | – Okay. Got it. – Okay, sir, your dice. | -懂了 -好了 先生 您掷骰子 |
[1:20:18] | – Go hard 10. Hard 10. – That’s a bet, sir. | -来个难10吧 难10 -您下了一注 先生 |
[1:20:21] | – I want a hard 10. Say, “Hard 10.” – Hard 10. | -我要一个难10 说难10 -难10 |
[1:20:23] | Hard 10. Come on! | 难10 来一个 |
[1:20:26] | – It’s okay. It’s all right. – Four, four… | -还好 不错 -4 4 |
[1:20:27] | – Easy four. – I’m still in there. | -易4 -还有得玩 |
[1:20:30] | Still alive. | 没输 |
[1:20:33] | Sorry there. | 不好意思 |
[1:20:34] | – Hard 10. Come on! – Your dice. | -难10 来一个 -您掷骰子 |
[1:20:37] | Hard 10! | 难10 |
[1:20:40] | Hard 10! | 难10 |
[1:20:42] | We got it, we got both wins. | 成功了 我们双赢 |
[1:21:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:21:45] | Have fun at camp. | 夏令营好好玩 |
[1:21:48] | – I’ll see you in a few weeks. – Okay. | -我们几周后再见 -好的 |
[1:21:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:22:00] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:22:13] | Cleo! | 克萝 |
[1:22:21] | I’m sorry I haven’t been around. | 很抱歉没有一直陪着你 |
[1:25:45] | – Hello. – Layla? | -喂 -莱拉 |
[1:25:48] | Johnny. | 强尼 |
[1:25:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:26:02] | I’m fucking nothing. | 我真他妈一无是处 |
[1:26:14] | I’m not even a person. | 连个人都算不上 |
[1:26:20] | Why don’t you try volunteering or something? | 那你为什么不做点志愿工作之类的 |
[1:26:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:32] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道要干什么 |
[1:26:44] | I’m just… I want… | 我只是 我想 |
[1:26:48] | Can you… Can you come over? Just… | 你能过来吗 |
[1:26:53] | Can you come over? | 你能来我这儿吗 |
[1:26:55] | No, I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[1:27:00] | All right. Thanks. | 那好吧 谢谢 |
[1:27:03] | Johnny, you’re gonna be okay. | 强尼 会好起来的 |
[1:29:58] | Hello, Mr Marco. How can I help you today? | 你好 马可先生 有什么能帮你的 |
[1:30:00] | Hey, is Serena around? | 瑟琳娜在吗 |
[1:30:02] | You know, she’s not in. Can I help you with something? | 不在 还有什么需要帮助的 |
[1:30:06] | I’m gonna be checking out. | 我要退房 |
[1:30:08] | Oh, all right. Well, | 好的 |
[1:30:09] | should we put your things in storage until you return? | 需要把你的东西存起来等你回来吗 |
[1:30:12] | No. Just box it up | 不用 装起来就好了 |
[1:30:14] | and I’ll get an address to you. | 我一会儿给你一个地址 |
[1:30:15] | Yes, Mr Marco. Have a great day. | 好的 马可先生 祝你今天愉快 |
[1:30:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:25] | Thanks, Ray. | 谢谢 雷 |
[1:30:26] | – All right. – See you. | -好的 -再见 |
[1:30:27] | – You gotta take care, Johnny. – Thanks, man. | -你要保重 强尼 -谢谢 伙计 |
[1:30:30] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |