Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Somewhere(在某处)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user Somewhere(在某处)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:在某处
英文名称:Somewhere
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:38] – Sammy? – Johnny, -山米 -强尼
[03:39] where’s that little midget waiter dude? 那个侏儒服务员去哪儿了
[03:41] – What? – The little midget waiter. -什么 -侏儒服务员
[03:45] – Shit! – That was funny. -糟糕 -真搞笑
[03:47] You always trip like that. 他走路总爱摔跤
[03:48] Fuck. 操
[08:22] Johnny, doing okay? 强尼 过得好吗
[08:24] Great. Thanks. 很好 谢谢
[08:29] I think he is. 我觉得他是
[08:34] He’s cute. 他很可爱
[15:02] That was great. 跳得真棒
[15:13] Come here, Bambi. 斑比 过来
[15:14] I’m Cindy, you moron. 我叫辛迪 你个白痴
[15:17] I’m sorry, Cindy. 辛迪 抱歉
[15:18] I’m the other one. 我才是
[15:54] Dad. 爸爸
[15:56] Cleo. 克萝
[16:02] Hi, Johnny. 强尼 你好
[16:05] Layla. 莱拉
[16:08] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[16:10] Just a little stunt work. 拍特技出了点事
[16:13] You know, I do all my own stunts. 我没用替身
[16:20] Don’t get her back too late, okay? 别太晚送她回来 好吗
[16:22] Yeah, sure. 好的
[16:27] I like this, my first signature. 我喜欢 我的第一个签名
[16:29] – Thanks. – This is cool. -谢谢 -这很酷
[16:40] – You see that? – What? -你看到了吗 -看到什么
[16:43] The black SUV behind us. I think he’s following us. 身后的那辆黑车 估计在跟踪我们
[16:47] Does he have any cameras? 他拿相机了吗
[16:49] It just looks like a car. 不过是辆普通的车罢了
[17:38] Watch your line. Step back. 注意线条 退后
[17:41] And remember to keep yourself square, okay? 保持身体正直
[17:44] Play the music. 放音乐
[20:49] You’re really good. 你跳得真美
[20:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:53] When did you learn how to ice skate? 你什么时候学会滑冰的
[20:55] I’ve been going for three years. 我学了三年了
[20:59] Really? 真的吗
[21:03] Is that the same SUV? 还是那辆车吗
[21:08] There’s kind of a lot of those in LA. 在洛城 这种车遍地都是
[21:10] Yeah, but I think that’s the same one. I’ve seen it. 但我觉得还是刚才那辆 我见过的
本电影台词包含不重复单词:716个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:62个,六级词汇:34个,GRE词汇:35个,托福词汇:51个,考研词汇:79个,专四词汇:53个,专八词汇:13个,
所有生词标注共:150个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[21:20] – What are you doing? – I’m taking down the plates. -你在做什么 -记下车牌号
[21:24] Nice. Good thinking. 不错 好主意
[21:29] – Bye, kiddo. – Bye. -宝贝 再见 -再见
[21:35] Got it? 拿好了吗
[22:53] Johnny, we’re having a party. 强尼 我们在聚会
[22:55] – Yeah, it looks great. – Thanks. -看起来很棒 -谢谢
[23:01] Hey, man, how are ya? 你好啊
[23:04] – Cheers. – Johnny. -干杯 -强尼
[23:08] There’s this documentary, it’s amazing. It’s called The F Word. 有一部纪录片 很好看 叫做《脏话面面观》
[23:12] People saying “Fuck” On TV in America. 人们在美国银幕上说脏话
[23:14] It was this video and stuff. 比如录影的时候
[23:15] And it’s about $200,000 fine in the US if you say it on TV. 说一次要罚款20万美金
[23:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:26] Cool. 很漂亮
[23:32] If two men really wanna love on each other they have to do that. 如果两个男人真心相爱 就一定要这么做
[23:37] Yeah. So how many times do you go? 这样啊 你们几次
[23:39] You like it, I like it. 你喜欢 我也喜欢
[23:41] I love you. Oh, I really love you. 我爱你 我真的爱你
[23:44] They’ve to go straight for door number two. 接着他们就直奔家门
[24:41] Johnny. I’m sorry. 强尼 打扰了
[24:43] Sorry. 借过
[24:44] I don’t want to bother you. I just wanted to… 抱歉打扰你 我只是想
[24:48] I’m an actor and I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions. 我是个演员 我只想问你几个问题
[24:51] – Spitball and stuff, you know. – Yeah. Go for it. -几个小问题 -问吧
[24:53] So, did you study formally? 你有认真研究吗
[24:57] Study? No, I didn’t really. 研究 不 我不做研究
[24:59] No? Really? Really? 真的吗 真的吗
[25:00] So you don’t do, like, method and stuff, or anything like that? 你没尝试过体验法之类的吗
[25:04] Method acting? 角色体验法吗
[25:05] – Yeah. You know, like… – I don’t really follow… -是的 比如 -我不会
[25:07] I don’t really follow a particular method or anything. 不会遵循某种特定的技法
[25:10] I just, really, I started 我只是投身于此
[25:11] and I got an agent and auditioned and stuff. 有个经纪人 安排试镜什么的
[25:14] Yeah. Cool. 是吗 真棒
[25:15] – But stick with it, all right? – Yeah. -但你要坚持下去 -是的
[25:16] – You can do it, man. – Okay. -你会成功的 -好的
[25:17] – All right, homie. – Thank you. -加油 伙计 -谢谢
[25:25] Hi. I’m Johnny. 你好 我是强尼
[25:29] Hi, Johnny. 强尼 你好
[25:36] come here. Come here. 到这儿来 这里
[25:41] Johnny. 强尼
[25:46] Oh, my cast is stuck. 石膏卡住了
[25:48] Kiss me, kiss me. 吻我 吻我
[25:51] – You’re a good kisser, Johnny. – Yeah? -强尼 你吻技高超 -真的吗
[25:56] Oh, boy! 天啊
[25:59] Kiss me, please. 吻我
[26:06] – Johnny. – My God. That’s… -强尼 -上帝啊 那简直
[26:12] It tickles. 很痒
[26:16] Where are your panties? Here they are. 你的内裤呢 在这里
[26:18] Okay. 好了
[26:20] Okay. 好的
[26:22] Boy. 天啊
[26:35] Johnny. 强尼
[26:39] Johnny? 强尼
[26:44] Johnny? 强尼
[27:44] – Hello. – Good morning, Johnny. -你好 -早安 强尼
[27:46] Marge. 玛吉 你好
[27:47] Your car’s waiting downstairs. 车在楼下等你
[27:49] For what? 什么事
[27:50] The junket at the Four Seasons. 四季酒店的招待会
[27:52] Oh, right. 好的
[27:55] Claire will meet you in 你到了之后
[27:56] the lobby to take you up when you get there. 克莱尔会在大厅接你
[27:58] Okay, I need, like, five minutes. Give me a second. 好的 我五分钟后下去 稍等
[28:06] Hi, Johnny. How are you? You look amazing. Oh, my gosh. 强尼 你好啊 你看起来帅极了 老天啊
[28:09] Hey, Johnny, Paul Metcalf. Universal. Thanks for coming. 强尼 我是环球影业的保罗·梅特卡夫 感谢出席
[28:12] – Hi, I’m Jane Amrow from Universal. – Hi. -我是环球影业的简·安罗 -你好
[28:14] Great, great. Okay, we’re 非常好 我们要上楼
[28:15] going to go upstairs for a photo with Rebecca. 和丽贝卡合影
[28:17] Okay. 好的
[28:18] Okay. Then we’re going to go down for a press conference. 很好 然后下楼来参加记者招待会
[28:20] I’ll be right there. 我会在你身边
[28:21] If you don’t know the answer, I do. 如果你不知道如何应答 我帮你
[28:23] Do you want something to drink? We’re going to go this way. 要来点喝的吗 我们从这边走
[28:25] – I’m good right now. – Coffee or water? -不必了 -要咖啡还是水
[28:27] Rebecca, Johnny, can you 丽贝卡 强尼
[28:28] just move a little bit closer together there? 您两位能稍微靠近些吗
[28:30] – Sure. – Put your arm around… -当然可以 -把你手臂环在…
[28:32] That’s great. 棒极了
[28:33] And big smile. 笑得开心些
[28:36] That’s it, straight to camera. 很好 绝对上镜
[28:40] Let’s check those. 看看效果
[28:43] – You look great. – Thanks. -你状态不错 -谢谢
[28:46] I was being sarcastic. 我说的是反话
[28:50] You good? 开拍吗
[28:51] – Yeah, good to go. – Okay. -好的 开始 -好的
[28:54] And big smiles. 笑容多一些
[28:55] Can I get you to look towards each other and smile? 两位能不能深情对望 面露微笑
[28:59] That’s it. That’s it. And back to camera. 好极了 很好 看镜头
[29:04] That’s it. Great. Let me just test these. 非常棒 我预览一下
[29:07] Is that it? 只有这样吗
[29:12] And… 再来些
[29:14] Big smiles. 笑容
[29:19] And we’re good. Thank you. 很好 谢谢
[29:21] It wasn’t even that good. 一点都不好
[29:32] So are we good? 拍好了吗
[29:35] That was awesome! 很精彩
[29:36] Okay, ready for the press conference? 好了 准备好出席记者会吗
[29:39] – Yes. Great. – You’re gonna follow me. -是的 -跟我来
[29:40] Do you need anything to drink? 喝点什么吗
[29:41] – Are you okay till we get there? Okay. – No, I’m great. -去之前不喝点东西吗 -没关系 不用喝
[29:47] I’m just going to be right over here. 我就坐在这
[29:50] – Johnny. – Hi, Johnny. -强尼 -强尼
[29:52] Hi, everybody. 大家好
[29:54] How do you think this role represents Italian-Americans? 您的这个角色如何诠释了意裔美国人
[29:57] She always goes first. 她总是抢先
[29:58] Would you like to go to China? 你想去中国发展吗
[30:01] Yes. 是的
[30:02] You have many fans there. 那里有大批粉丝
[30:05] Hi, Johnny. You’re always in good shape. 强尼 你身材一向都保持很好
[30:08] Can you share your workout secrets with us? 能和我们分享下你的健身秘诀吗
[30:10] I’m asking because I’m writing my next book for Russia 因为我正在写下一本书
[30:13] on workout secrets of Hollywood stars. 内容是向俄国展示好莱坞明星的健身秘诀
[30:17] Just basics. 也没什么特别的
[30:19] This film has a reflection of today’s post-modern globalism? 这部电影是后现代全球性的写照吗
[30:27] I’m sorry, what was the question again? 抱歉 你的问题是什么
[30:29] Who’s Cleo on your cast? 您石膏上的克萝是谁
[30:31] Cleo’s my daughter. 克萝是我的女儿
[30:34] Whose is Johnny Marco? 和谁的女儿
[31:00] Hey, man, can you take a right on Fountain? 司机 能在喷泉处右转吗
[31:03] I want to make a quick stop. 我想下车办点事
[31:04] – Sure. – Thanks. -可以 -谢谢
[31:13] Great, man. I’ll be back in a minute. 多谢 我马上回来
[31:16] Okay. 好的
[31:55] – Thanks, man. – You got it. -谢谢 -不客气
[31:57] All right. 再见
[32:23] – Hey, man. – Hey. -您好 -你好
[32:33] What room you in? 你去哪个房间
[32:35] 59. 59号
[32:39] I met Bono in 59. 我在那遇见过博诺[U2乐队主唱]
[32:42] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[32:45] That’s cool. 真好
[32:53] – See you, man. – Stay loose. -再见 -别紧张
[33:42] – Yeah. – Morning, Johnny. -你好 -强尼 早安
[33:44] Hey, Marge. 玛吉 是你啊
[33:45] They’re waiting for you at the special effects studio. 他们在特效工作室等你
[33:47] They need to do a mould of your head. 需要给你做个头模
[33:49] The map should be under your door, okay? 图纸从门缝给你递进去了
[33:53] Yep, okay. 好的
[34:51] All right, so, Johnny, what we’re gonna need you to do here… 强尼 需要你做的是
[34:54] You’re slouching a little bit. 你坐得有点低
[34:55] We’ll need you to sit up a little more. 你得坐直一点
[34:57] Oh, yeah. Oh, sure. 好的 当然
[34:58] Now the most important thing to do is to remain rigidly upright 最重要的的要在整个过程中
[35:02] during this entire process. 一直保持坐直的状态
[35:04] – Like this? – Yeah. Yeah, that’s good. -像这样吗 -对 这样很好
[35:12] Good in the front for you or… 前面效果怎样还是再…
[35:14] I can be. 这样就行
[35:16] All right. 好的
[35:19] On the left side, let’s pull this back just a little over here. 左面这个稍微拉回来一点
[35:23] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[35:24] Now I’m going to have you keep your eyes closed 接下来的整个过程
[35:27] and your mouth closed for the rest of this process, okay? 你都要闭紧眼睛和嘴巴 好吗
[35:32] And this shouldn’t take longer than 40 minutes or so. 大概40分钟左右就能搞定
[35:38] Yeah, it’s cold, isn’t it? 有点凉 是吧
[35:46] All right. 好的
[36:07] All right, let’s get the, 很好 我们
[36:09] Let’s get the bandages ready. 我们去准备绷带
[36:12] All right. 好了
[36:20] All right. 好的
[37:55] Okay, Johnny, we’re just about done. 强尼 就要完成了
[37:58] Let me show you how you look. 看看你的样子如何
[38:08] Jesus. 上帝啊
[38:24] Hello? 你好
[38:25] Good evening, Mr Marco. 晚上好 马可先生
[38:26] Your masseur is here. Shall we send him up? 你的按摩师到了 要让他进房间吗
[38:30] Him? Okay. 男的啊 好的
[38:50] – Where’s Lori? – Oh, they didn’t tell you? -洛丽呢 -他们没跟你说吗
[38:52] She wasn’t available. 她没空
[38:54] No. Come on in. 不会吧 进来吧
[40:18] – What the fuck, dude? – Oh, did they not tell you how I work? -你搞什么 老兄 -他们没说过我的按摩风格吗
[40:22] No. 没有
[40:23] You see, I have a website that explains my technique. 这在我的网站上面有
[40:25] I feel that if my client’s naked, 我觉得既然客人是全裸的
[40:28] it’s just more comfortable if I meet them at the same level. 那么如果我们都裸 他们会觉得自在点
[40:31] Yeah, it’s not for me. 是吗 但我不自在
[40:33] Thanks, though. Why don’t you just pack it up? 同样感谢 请收拾一下吧
[40:35] All right. 好的
[40:45] Sir, I’m sorry about that. 很抱歉 先生
[40:47] No, it’s cool. 没关系
[40:57] Gandhi advocated the boycott of 甘地倡议抵制
[40:59] machine made European clothing. 欧洲机器生产的衣服
[41:02] And it caused large scale unemployment in India. 因为这使印度失业率极高
[41:06] As always Gandhi wore only white linen cloth, 甘地一如既往只穿白色亚麻布的衣服
[41:10] which had become a symbol of the entire movement. 这成为整个运动的标志
[41:13] He took to making a handmade cloth called khadi. 他发起手工织布 称之为印度土布
[41:18] Most importantly, it showed India how to be self-reliant. 最重要的是 这教会印度人如何自给自足
[41:49] You got another cigarette? 还有烟吗
[41:51] Yeah, sure. 有
[42:13] Shania… 沙尼亚
[42:15] – Shannon. – Shannon. Sorry. -莎农 -莎农 抱歉
[42:21] – Hey, Cleo. – Hey. -克萝 你来了 -是啊
[42:25] Why are you taking a bath next door? Is yours broken? 你为什么到隔壁洗澡 你的坏了吗
[42:29] Yeah. Yeah, it’s been acting weird. 坏了 有点不大对劲
[42:32] What a nice surprise. 真是个惊喜
[42:37] Come on in. You got your stuff? 快进来 你带东西来了吗
[42:41] Shouldn’t you be in school today? 今天不用上学吗
[42:44] It’s Sunday. 今天是周日
[42:50] You need to hold down the… The rhythm. 你要跟上节奏
[42:57] Here we go. 开始了
[43:18] Here we go. 再来
[43:26] – Are you using your whammy? – Yup. -你用了颤音摇杆? -是的
[43:31] Going after the great one, Johnny! 你被打败了 强尼
[43:41] The drummer’s an ugly dude now. 现在的鼓手是个丑男
[43:43] Why did you change drummers? 你为什么换鼓手了
[43:46] It’s not Stewart Copeland? 不是斯图尔特·科普兰吗
[43:49] Well, it wasn’t that hot pretty girl. 不是那个漂亮的辣妹
[43:52] Big lips. 大嘴美女
[43:55] Let’s see what the score was. Let’s see the score. 看看成绩如何 看看成绩
[43:58] Oh, God. Jeez. 天啊
[44:01] – 97! – 97! Whoa. -97分 -97分
[44:04] -92 -92 – 92. – 92.
[44:05] – I beat you? – Yeah. -我赢了吗 -是的
[44:13] Stick to movies! 继续拍电影
[44:16] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[44:17] Another actor’s failed transition into music. 另一个演员失败后转型做音乐了
[44:22] Oh, God! 天啊
[44:23] Cleo, check this out. 克萝 看看这个
[44:26] You don’t do any sports, you just do ballet? 你除了芭蕾不参加其他运动吗
[44:30] Ice skating. 还有滑冰
[44:32] And jazz dance, huh? 还有爵士舞 对吗
[44:34] No. 不是
[44:37] My sister did jazz dance. 我妹妹跳爵士舞
[44:39] It was so stupid. I always had to watch her. 太傻了 我总得看她跳
[44:45] Oh, God, and her stupid leotard. 还有她那傻乎乎的紧身衣
[44:48] – Like this? Like… – Yeah, she looked like… -像这样跳吗 -没错 她这样跳
[44:55] What else do you do, do you do karate? 你还玩什么 会空手道吗
[44:57] No. 不会
[45:01] At ballet, are you the best in the class? 你是芭蕾班上最棒的吗
[45:05] I… Well, I try to be, yeah. 我 我一直努力来着
[45:09] Is your ballet teacher an alcoholic? 你的芭蕾老师是酒鬼吗
[45:12] No. 不是
[45:14] I knew a girl whose ballet teacher was this alcoholic. 我认识一个学芭蕾的女孩 她的老师是酒鬼
[45:17] I figured they all were. 我以为从无例外
[45:19] It’s true, like, you probably don’t know ’cause you’re a kid. 这是真的 你也许不知道 因为你还小
[45:21] When you get older, you’ll realise she goes off to the back 你长大了就会知道 她酗酒的次数
[45:24] more often than you guys think, you know. 超乎你的想象
[45:26] You can smell wine on her breath. 她呼出的都是酒气
[45:28] Seriously, it’s a big… It’s a big thing for ballet teachers. 说真的 这是芭蕾老师的一大特点
[45:32] It is. 确实是
[45:33] You don’t recognise that stuff. 只不过你不知道
[45:38] Wait. Do people really… You can’t play on hard. 等等 人们真的…不能这么玩命
[45:41] – No. – It’s so hard. -不 -太难了
[45:44] That’s insane. 真是疯了
[45:47] – Hello? – Hi, Johnny. -你好 -强尼 是我
[45:50] Hey, Marge. 玛吉 你好
[45:51] So, the LA Times wants a quote on your mother’s book. 《洛杉矶时报》想要引用你母亲的书
[45:54] I think it’s better to give them something. 我想应该给他们透露些事情
[45:58] Jesus. 老天
[46:00] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[46:02] Yes. 是的
[46:03] And you need to be in Milan, Wednesday. 还有 周三你要去米兰
[46:06] We can fly you out tomorrow night or Tuesday. 我们可以帮你定明晚或周二的机票
[46:12] Are you there? 你还在吗
[46:15] Johnny? 强尼
[46:16] Yeah. Yeah, no, I’m here. 是的 不 我还在
[46:17] We’ll get you the flight options later today, okay? 航班表今晚给你送去 好吗
[46:20] And let us know what you want. 告诉我们你想搭哪一班
[46:22] All right. Thanks, Marge. 好的 谢谢 玛吉
[46:24] I’ll talk to you later. 再联系
[46:31] Hi, I need a few things. 我想叫点东西
[46:33] Could I get three cups of milk, 我要三杯牛奶
[46:37] a stick of butter, 一块黄油
[46:39] some cheddar cheese. 再来点切达干酪
[46:41] And do you have a cheese grater that you could bring up? 能带个干酪擦碎器上来吗
[46:45] Okay. Thank you. Bye. 好的 谢谢 再见
[46:53] 15-30. 15比30
[46:55] Oh, that was my point? 那是我的得分吗
[46:56] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是的 -是啊
[46:58] Press A. 按A
[46:59] I’m Martina Navratilova. 我选马蒂娜·纳芙拉蒂诺娃
[47:02] – You like her? – Well, who? -你喜欢她吗 -谁
[47:03] Martina Navratilova. 马蒂娜·纳芙拉蒂诺娃
[47:06] She’s like you. 她和你很像
[47:08] 30 all. 30平
[47:12] Oh, look at Martina’s power! 见识下马蒂娜的威力吧
[47:18] 40-30. 40比30
[47:21] Martina against who are you? 马蒂娜对抗谁
[47:23] – Sharapova? – You’re Martina? -莎拉波娃 -你选马蒂娜
[47:25] – You’re some communist bitch. – What? -你是可恶的共产主义者 -什么
[47:27] – Maria Sharapova? – Yeah. Yeah. -玛利亚·莎拉波娃 -是啊
[47:31] Even Martina wouldn’t like you now. 现在马蒂娜可不会给你面子了
[47:33] Game point. 比赛得分
[47:36] Wow. Your turn. 轮到你了
[47:37] Red team wins! 红队胜
[48:12] Hey, Layla. Hold on a sec. 莱拉 等一下
[48:16] Yeah? 什么事
[48:17] I’m going away for a little while. 我要出去一阵子
[48:21] I need you to take Cleo to camp, 你带克萝去夏令营 好吧
[48:23] She’s going there for a few weeks. 她要在那儿待几个礼拜
[48:25] It’s close to your parents. 那地方离你爸妈家挺近
[48:29] – When are you coming back? – I don’t know. -你什么时候回来 -我不知道
[48:33] I need a little time. 要一阵子
[48:37] How long? I’m going to Italy. 要多久 我还要去意大利
[48:39] I’ve got my movie opening there. 我的电影在那里首映
[48:42] Just make sure she gets to Belmont by the 10th. 反正一定要在10号之前把她送到巴尔蒙
[48:47] Bye, Johnny. 再见 强尼
[48:49] Yeah. 再见
[48:58] Welcome to LAX, Mr Marco. 欢迎到洛杉矶国际机场 马可先生
[49:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[49:01] Right through those doors and to the left, please. 从这些门进去 然后左转
[49:03] Great. 好的
[49:05] – Got everything? – Got the passports. -东西都带齐了吗 -护照带好了
[49:07] Okay. 好
[49:09] – Hello. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[49:18] Right this way. 这边走
[50:15] Mr Marco, I hope you enjoy your suite. 马可先生 希望你喜欢这间套房
[50:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[50:19] Bedrooms are on the left. 卧室在左边
[50:27] Please, this way. 请这边走
[50:32] And here’s your swimming pool. 这里是你的游泳池
[50:36] Oh, my God! 天哪
[50:38] And this is your way to the salon. 这条路通到客厅
[50:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[50:48] Hey, Pupi. 普皮
[50:51] This is my daughter, Cleo. 这是我女儿 克萝
[50:53] – Hi, Cleo! How are you? – Hi, I’m good. -你好 克萝 还好吗 -挺好的
[50:55] Ciao, Cleo. 你好 克萝
[50:57] Listen, you take your time in your suite. 你在房里好好休息
[51:00] And we’ll see you downstairs 等你准备好了
[51:01] when you’re ready, okay? In the lobby. 我们楼下见 好吗 在大厅里
[51:03] – Great, thank you. – Okay. -好的 谢谢 -好
[51:04] – Thank you, bye. Enjoy, yeah? – Bye. -谢谢 再见 好好玩 -再见
[51:08] Ciao. 再见
[51:10] See you. 再见
[51:21] – That’s fine, Pupi. – Mr Marco. -真不错 普皮 -马可先生
[51:24] I hope you had a nice rest. 希望你休息好了
[51:25] So Pupi’s waiting for us in the next room. 普皮在隔壁房间等你
[51:27] Hello, Johnny. 你好 强尼
[51:29] – Hi. – Can I talk to you? -你好 -能和你说句话吗
[51:33] Yeah. Be right back. 好的 马上回来
[51:39] What the fuck, Johnny? 搞毛啊 强尼
[51:40] Did you think you’d never fucking see me again? 你以为你就再也不用见到我了吗
[51:43] Take it easy, okay? 别生气 好吗
[51:52] Good news, Johnny! 好消息 强尼
[51:53] I spoke with the mayor. He’s giving you the key to the city. 我跟市长说过了 他要把城市之钥给你
[51:56] Okay, give me the hand, please. 请把手给我
[52:07] Hi, Johnny! How you doing? 强尼 你好吗
[52:08] Hi. 你好
[52:11] Welcome to Italy. 欢迎来意大利
[52:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[52:14] So can I ask you some questions? 能问你几个问题吗
[52:16] – Sure. – Okay. -当然 -好的
[52:18] What’s the first… Um, what’s the most beautiful thing 你第一次…你到意大利之后
[52:20] you have done in Italy so far? 做的最棒的事是什么
[52:22] Well, we just arrived in the hotel, so… 我们刚刚到酒店…
[52:25] Okay. 这样啊
[52:33] Do you speak some Italian words? Some few words. 你能说点意大利语吗 几个词就行
[53:10] – Can you hold your breath? – Huh? -你能不换气吗 -什么
[53:12] – Can you hold your breath? There and back. – Okay. I’ll try. -你能来回一次不换气吗 -我试试
[53:24] – One more. – It took too long. -还要回来 -太长了
[53:36] How about the handstand? 那倒立怎么样
[53:38] – That was good before. – Okay. -以前可以的 -好啊
[53:48] 7.2. 七点二分
[54:04] Are you sleeping? 你在睡吗
[54:07] No. 不在
[54:12] You want to get a snack? 你想来点零食吗
[54:14] Yeah. 想
[54:26] How can we be of service to you? 有什么能帮到您的
[54:29] Um… What kind of gelato do you have? 你们有哪些口味的冰激凌
[54:33] Cioccolata, strawberry, pistachio e vaniglia. 巧克力 草莓 果仁 还有香草
[54:37] Hmm. Well, we’d like to try them all. 那我们每个都要尝一尝
[54:40] Uh, could you send up two of each, please? 每种两份送到楼上好吗
[54:42] Certamente, Mr Marco. 没问题 马可先生
[54:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[55:27] How about vanilla? Did you try it? 香草味的怎么样 你尝过了吗
[55:29] Good. 味道不错
[55:40] – I like strawberry the best. – I like chocolate. -我最喜欢草莓味 -我喜欢巧克力
[55:45] I know you do. 我知道
[56:19] – Hi. – Were you sleeping? -你好 -你睡了吗
[56:22] No. 不
[56:24] Come in. 进来吧
[57:12] How old are you, Cleo? 你多大了 克萝
[57:13] Eleven. 十一岁
[57:17] Do you have a boyfriend? 有男朋友吗
[57:22] When I was 11 I was so in love with this boy. 我像你这么大的时候好喜欢一个男生
[57:26] Nino Viti. 他叫尼诺·韦迪
[57:27] He was so handsome. 他超帅
[57:29] And he had a scooter. 还有辆滑板车
[57:32] Do you like to ride a scooter? 你喜欢玩滑板车吗
[57:35] Sure. 当然
[57:37] – Morning. – Good morning. -早上好 -早上好
[57:39] Hi. 你好
[58:03] The coffee’s good. 咖啡真不错
[58:06] Do you like coffee? 你喜欢喝咖啡吗
[58:13] It’s good. 挺好喝啊
[58:19] So, Johnny. We stop by the awards show. 强尼 我们要在颁奖礼上露个面
[58:23] You tell something about your history with Al Pacino, everything. 你讲讲跟阿尔·帕西诺的故事什么的
[58:27] And after, you remember, we have the dinner with the mayor. 然后要记得跟市长吃个晚饭
[58:31] – It’s very important. Okay? – Okay. -这很重要的 -明白了
[58:38] – She’s beautiful. – You look beautiful, Cleo. -她真漂亮 -你真漂亮 克萝
[58:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[58:45] Shall we? 可以吗
[1:00:29] Congratulations! 恭喜你
[1:00:32] Congratulations, Johnny. 恭喜 强尼
[1:00:43] The stage is yours. 舞台交给你了
[1:01:57] No, no, no! No, no! 不 不 不行
[1:01:59] This is Miss Lane’s car. 这是雷恩小姐的车
[1:02:01] Can you please take us to the airport? 能带我们去机场吗
[1:02:03] I’m supposed to be waiting here but… 我应该在这儿等的
[1:02:05] For you, Mr Marco, we’ll go. 但既然是马可先生你的话 我们就出发吧
[1:02:07] – I’ll get you there. – Thank you. -我带你去那儿 -谢谢
[1:02:40] – Welcome back. Nice to see you. – Thanks. -欢迎回来 很高兴见到你 -谢谢
[1:02:50] You take that spot. 你坐那儿
[1:03:01] How you doing? 还好吗
[1:03:03] – Tired. – Yeah, me too. -累 -我也是
[1:03:08] Hi, Johnny, welcome back. 强尼 欢迎回来
[1:03:10] Hey, Romulo, how are things, man? 罗慕洛 怎么样 老兄
[1:03:13] Good. Would you like a song? 很好 想要来首歌吗
[1:03:16] Good. 行啊
[1:03:19] Have you ever heard him sing before? 你以前听过他唱歌吗
[1:03:21] Just wait. He’s great. 拭目以待吧 他唱的很棒
[1:03:41] Baby, let me be your loving teddy bear 宝贝 让我当你心爱的泰迪熊
[1:03:47] Put a chain around my neck And lead me anywhere 套上项圈 带我四处环游
[1:03:52] Oh, let me be your teddy bear 让我当你的泰迪熊
[1:03:58] Baby, let me be around you every night 亲爱的 让我每晚与你同在
[1:04:03] Run your fingers through my hair and cuddle me real tight 让你轻抚我绒毛 将我紧拥入怀
[1:04:08] Oh, let me be your teddy bear 让我当你的泰迪熊
[1:04:13] I don’t wanna be a tiger ‘Cause tigers play too rough 我不想当老虎 因为老虎玩起来不知分寸
[1:04:18] I don’t wanna be a lion 我不想当狮子
[1:04:21] ‘Cause lions ain’t the kind you love enough 因为狮子不是你心头所爱
[1:04:25] Just wanna be your teddy bear 只想当你的泰迪熊
[1:04:31] Put a chain around my neck And lead me anywhere 套上项圈 和你四处环游
[1:04:35] Oh, let me be your teddy bear 让我当你的泰迪熊
[1:04:41] I just wanna be your teddy bear 我只想当你的泰迪熊
[1:04:50] – Thank you very much. – Thanks, Romulo. -非常感谢 -谢谢 罗慕洛
[1:06:21] – Morning, beautiful. – Good morning, Victor. -早上好 小美女 -早上好
[1:06:23] I have your orange juice. 给你拿了橙汁
[1:06:25] Thank you. Oh, can you bring it in the kitchen? 谢谢 能拿到厨房里来吗
[1:06:27] Yeah. 没问题
[1:06:32] This is so good. 太美味了
[1:06:35] Yeah, it’s really good, Cleo. 是啊 真好吃 克萝
[1:06:36] – You got the sauce perfect. – Thanks. -酱汁调的太完美了 -谢谢
[1:06:38] It’s, like, not too heavy. 而且也不太厚
[1:06:43] I’m making a list for the things I need for camp. 我把夏令营要用的东西列了一下
[1:06:45] I have tennis racquet, tennis balls, 我这里有网球拍 网球
[1:06:47] bathing suit, shampoo and conditioner. What else? 游泳衣 洗发水护发素 还缺什么
[1:06:50] – Sunglasses. – Okay. -太阳镜 -好的
[1:06:53] Bring your own soap. 带上你自己的肥皂
[1:06:55] So you don’t get warts from the other kids. 不然会从别人那儿感染疣瘤
[1:06:57] That always happens at camp. 夏令营里这种事很常见
[1:06:59] Ask your dad. 问问你爸爸就知道了
[1:07:02] Maybe some snacks. You might get hungry. 可能还要点零食 说不定会饿
[1:07:05] You’re not allowed. 不许带
[1:07:07] Well, you can sneak a little in your backpack. 那就在包里偷偷藏点
[1:07:10] Get hungry at night or something. 晚上要是饿了怎么办
[1:07:20] Oh, I like that spin move. What is that? 这动作我喜欢 叫什么名字
[1:07:23] Chaine Turn. 谢内转
[1:07:25] Cool. Chainay-nay turn. 了不起 鞋子都转
[1:07:29] That’s one of the fundamentals of Afro-Cuban dancing, huh? 这是古巴爵士的基本舞步对吧
[1:07:34] Is that what you’re doing? 是不是你刚刚跳那个
[1:07:35] – Ballet. – Oh, ballet. -是芭蕾 -原来是芭蕾啊
[1:07:37] We’re almost there. 八九不离十了
[1:07:44] Have you read all these, Dad? 这些你都看了吗 爸爸
[1:07:46] None of them. 一个字都没看
[1:07:48] I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you be my reader? 有办法了 要不你帮我看吧
[1:07:51] You read them and tell me if the character is any good. 你看完了告诉我这个角色好不好
[1:07:54] I’ll check it out. 那我来看看
[1:07:56] Why don’t we read Cleo’s diary? 来看看克萝的日记怎么样
[1:07:57] No. 不行
[1:07:59] When me and your dad were a little bit older than you, 我和你爸就比你大一点那会儿
[1:08:02] we got your Aunt Tiffany’s diary, 拿了你蒂凡尼姑姑的日记
[1:08:04] and she was going through, like, a rebellious stage. 她那时候在叛逆期
[1:08:06] And we read it all dramatically to a tape recorder 我们很夸张的把日记都念出来 录下来
[1:08:09] and we waited until she got home. 然后等到她回家
[1:08:11] And, it was like… It was really bad. 我们行为很是恶劣
[1:08:14] We put it on the stereo and turned it on really loud. 我们把录音连上音响 放得很大声
[1:08:18] And then we just went running. 然后我们就逃了
[1:08:20] – Oh! I got it. – What’d she do? -总算好了 -她后来怎么了
[1:08:21] She raised hell. 歇斯底里
[1:08:23] I just heard her screaming and crying. 我只听到她边叫边哭
[1:08:26] I wasn’t allowed over for like a month. 我大概有一个月不许去他们家
[1:08:29] – They should have kicked your dad out, too. – I got it. -他们也应该把你爸爸扫地出门的 -是啊
[1:08:34] We were looking for adventure, though. 可我们还是想冒险
[1:08:36] Oh, crap. 靠
[1:08:40] Damn. 该死
[1:08:43] Souvenir? 做个纪念
[1:08:45] – That smells. – No, no, no. -很臭哦 -不要 别
[1:08:47] Smell it, smell it. 闻一下嘛
[1:09:33] All right. Anybody following us? 有人跟着我们吗
[1:09:37] No. The coast is clear. 没有 路上没车
[1:09:43] Have you talked to your mom? 跟你妈打电话了吗
[1:09:46] No, I left her a message. 没 留了条短信
[1:09:49] How has she been doing? 她现在怎么样
[1:09:52] She’s good, I guess. 挺好的 我猜
[1:10:03] What the… Hold on. 搞个…稳住
[1:10:08] Damn it. 真该死
[1:10:16] Hey. I was driving… 我刚在开车
[1:10:20] I need a tow. 现在要一辆拖车
[1:10:23] Sunset and Sierra. 日落山路
[1:10:27] No. 不
[1:10:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:10:42] Now what? 这下怎么办
[1:10:56] There you go. 给你
[1:11:08] This is not a good time. 现在不是时候
[1:11:10] Are you sure? 你确定
[1:11:12] Yeah. 确定
[1:11:15] Hey, Cleo, you hungry? 克萝 你饿了吗
[1:11:16] – You want to go downstairs, get a burger? – Oh, yeah. -想去楼下吃个汉堡包吗 -好
[1:11:25] – All right. So what do you got? – A triple. -你手上什么牌 -三对
[1:11:29] Get out of there. 手拿开
[1:11:33] – Two tens. – Shuffle ’em. -两个十 -洗了吧
[1:11:38] Am I ever going to win a game today or… 今天能不能赢一盘
[1:11:41] Think I’ll win? Can I win a game? 觉得我会赢你一局吗
[1:11:44] Oh, there’s your outfit. 那套衣服和你很配
[1:11:49] I think that hat would look good on you. 我觉得你戴那顶帽子肯定好看
[1:11:51] It’s a turban. 那是头巾
[1:11:52] Well, maybe we should get you one of those for camp? 也许可以给你带条头巾到夏令营去
[1:11:54] That’s embarrassing. 太囧了
[1:12:00] Look at their outfits. 看看她们的衣服
[1:12:01] Val Kilmer calls himself Val-ibu. 瓦尔·吉尔默自称瓦尔伊布
[1:12:07] Check this out. Cleo. 看好喽 克萝
[1:12:10] Hi, Johnny. 你好 强尼
[1:12:12] Hey, how you doing? 你好吗
[1:12:14] Good. 不错
[1:12:20] What? I don’t know her that well. 干什么 我跟她不很熟
[1:12:26] The aeroplane! 坐飞机咯
[1:12:27] I used to do this. It was a lot easier. 我以前也这样 但比这轻松多了
[1:12:41] You’re getting big. 你长大了
[1:12:45] Hey, you want to stay one more day before we go? 你想走之前再待一天吗
[1:12:55] It’s that sound it makes when we’re doing good. 我们打的好就是这种声音
[1:12:56] I like that sound. 我喜欢这声儿
[1:13:00] – Okay, here we go. – I’ll let that one go. -好了 来吧 -我发球
[1:13:05] – I got it. – Okay. -拿到了 -好的
[1:13:07] Okay. 好
[1:13:44] – How are you doing? – I’m good. -你好吗 -挺好
[1:15:35] – Can we pet him? – Yes. -可以摸摸它吗 -可以
[1:15:38] Hey, sweetie! Hi! 小宝贝 你好
[1:15:43] What’s that book about again? 那书讲什么来着
[1:15:45] It’s about this girl that’s in love with this guy. 讲了一个姑娘爱上了一个小伙
[1:15:48] But he’s a vampire and his whole family is vampires, 但他是吸血鬼 他全家都是吸血鬼
[1:15:52] so she can’t really be with him. 所以他们俩不能真正在一起
[1:15:53] Why doesn’t she become one, too? 为什么她不也变成吸血鬼
[1:15:55] Because she can’t. He doesn’t want to turn her into a vampire. 她不能 他不想让她变
[1:15:59] And if she gets too close to him, 如果他俩太亲密了
[1:16:00] he won’t be able to help himself. 他就会控制不住
[1:16:50] Okay. 好了
[1:16:53] – You need that? No? – No. -那个也要吗 -不要
[1:16:55] Okay, good. 好的
[1:17:01] Allow me. 我来
[1:17:06] – See you, Ray. – Take care, Johnny. -再见 雷 -保重 强尼
[1:18:22] Cleo, what’s wrong? 克萝 怎么了
[1:18:25] Why are you crying? 怎么哭了
[1:18:29] I don’t know when Mom’s coming back. 我不知道妈妈什么时候回来
[1:18:38] She said she had to go away for a while. 她说她要出去一阵子
[1:18:40] But she didn’t say when she was coming back. 但没说什么时候回来
[1:18:45] And you’re always gone. 你又总是不在
[1:18:56] Come here. 过来
[1:18:58] Don’t cry, honey. 别哭了 宝贝
[1:19:38] Another two… 再来两个
[1:19:40] – That’s a bet, sir. – Come on. -您下了一注 先生 -加油
[1:19:42] Come on, 11. 来个11
[1:19:45] -7 -7 – Seven. – Seven.
[1:19:49] Excuse me, sir. She can’t be at the table. 对不起 先生 她不能靠在赌桌上
[1:19:50] She has to take a step back. 要往后退一步
[1:19:52] Okay. Stand over there. 好吧 站后面点
[1:19:57] – Okay, folks. – All right, here we go. Here we go. -好了 伙计们 -好 来一把
[1:20:00] Come on! 来吧
[1:20:03] All righty. Watch this. 好 看着
[1:20:05] You always want to take the full odds. 你每注都投一点
[1:20:08] Always. It’s the best bet. 永远如此 这才是最好的赌法
[1:20:10] It’s the only bet where the 这样庄家和玩家
[1:20:11] house and the player have the same advantage. 才能占据相同的优势
[1:20:12] You got it? 懂吗
[1:20:14] – Okay. Got it. – Okay, sir, your dice. -懂了 -好了 先生 您掷骰子
[1:20:18] – Go hard 10. Hard 10. – That’s a bet, sir. -来个难10吧 难10 -您下了一注 先生
[1:20:21] – I want a hard 10. Say, “Hard 10.” – Hard 10. -我要一个难10 说难10 -难10
[1:20:23] Hard 10. Come on! 难10 来一个
[1:20:26] – It’s okay. It’s all right. – Four, four… -还好 不错 -4 4
[1:20:27] – Easy four. – I’m still in there. -易4 -还有得玩
[1:20:30] Still alive. 没输
[1:20:33] Sorry there. 不好意思
[1:20:34] – Hard 10. Come on! – Your dice. -难10 来一个 -您掷骰子
[1:20:37] Hard 10! 难10
[1:20:40] Hard 10! 难10
[1:20:42] We got it, we got both wins. 成功了 我们双赢
[1:21:44] All right. 好了
[1:21:45] Have fun at camp. 夏令营好好玩
[1:21:48] – I’ll see you in a few weeks. – Okay. -我们几周后再见 -好的
[1:21:57] Okay. 好的
[1:22:00] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[1:22:13] Cleo! 克萝
[1:22:21] I’m sorry I haven’t been around. 很抱歉没有一直陪着你
[1:25:45] – Hello. – Layla? -喂 -莱拉
[1:25:48] Johnny. 强尼
[1:25:54] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[1:26:02] I’m fucking nothing. 我真他妈一无是处
[1:26:14] I’m not even a person. 连个人都算不上
[1:26:20] Why don’t you try volunteering or something? 那你为什么不做点志愿工作之类的
[1:26:22] No. 不
[1:26:32] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道要干什么
[1:26:44] I’m just… I want… 我只是 我想
[1:26:48] Can you… Can you come over? Just… 你能过来吗
[1:26:53] Can you come over? 你能来我这儿吗
[1:26:55] No, I can’t. 不 不行
[1:27:00] All right. Thanks. 那好吧 谢谢
[1:27:03] Johnny, you’re gonna be okay. 强尼 会好起来的
[1:29:58] Hello, Mr Marco. How can I help you today? 你好 马可先生 有什么能帮你的
[1:30:00] Hey, is Serena around? 瑟琳娜在吗
[1:30:02] You know, she’s not in. Can I help you with something? 不在 还有什么需要帮助的
[1:30:06] I’m gonna be checking out. 我要退房
[1:30:08] Oh, all right. Well, 好的
[1:30:09] should we put your things in storage until you return? 需要把你的东西存起来等你回来吗
[1:30:12] No. Just box it up 不用 装起来就好了
[1:30:14] and I’ll get an address to you. 我一会儿给你一个地址
[1:30:15] Yes, Mr Marco. Have a great day. 好的 马可先生 祝你今天愉快
[1:30:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:30:25] Thanks, Ray. 谢谢 雷
[1:30:26] – All right. – See you. -好的 -再见
[1:30:27] – You gotta take care, Johnny. – Thanks, man. -你要保重 强尼 -谢谢 伙计
[1:30:30] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
2010年

文章导航

Previous Post: A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints(圣徒指南)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: A Short Stay In Switzerland(在瑞士的日子)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号