英文名称:My Best Friend's Wedding
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Ready? Okay. | 准备好了吗? 好了 |
[00:29] | Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying. | 不停的希望 期待 思考 祈祷 计划 梦想 |
[00:35] | Planning and dreaming each night of his charms | 每个夜晚都幻想他的魔力 |
[00:39] | that won’t get you into his arms | 却得不到臂弯的拥抱 |
[00:45] | So if you’re looking to find love that you can share. | 若要寻找能你我分享的爱 |
[00:52] | All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him and love him. | 你需要做的 就是抱紧他吻她爱她 |
[00:59] | And show him that you care. | 让他知道你在乎 |
[01:02] | Show him that you care just for him | 让他知道你只在乎他 |
[01:07] | Do the things that he likes to do | 做他喜欢做的 |
[01:12] | Wear your hair just for him ‘Cause you won’t get him | 烫他喜欢的头发 因为你还未拥有他 |
[01:22] | …wishing and hoping and thinking and praying Planning and dreaming | 不停的希望 期待 思考 祈祷 计划 梦想 |
[01:31] | His kisses will start That won’t get you into his heart. | 每个夜晚梦到他的吻 却不能进入他的心扉 |
[01:40] | So if you’re thinking of how great true love is | 如果你在思考什么是真爱 |
[01:47] | All you gotta to do is hold him and kiss him and squeeze and love him | 你要做的 就是抱紧他吻她爱她 |
[01:55] | Just do it and after you do you will be his | 就这样做 他就会成为你的 |
[03:24] | Two and two, menu! Brian, 22, immediately! | 22号菜单 布莱恩 快点儿! |
[03:29] | Two pigeons! Right away! | 2个鸽子!快点儿! |
[03:32] | Very important table right here! | 这桌客人很重要 |
[03:42] | Give me two grain! | 给我2份麦片粥 |
[03:44] | I’ll take that polenta! All right, Chef. | 我要亲自做麦片粥 好 大厨 |
[03:47] | This is the one I’m waiting for! Yes, sir. | 这正是我期待的 是的 先生 |
[03:49] | I need that special meat now. Pastry, get ready. It’s coming at you. | 我需要那块特制的肉 Pastry准备好 在你边上 |
[03:53] | I will kill your family if you don’t get this right. I need this perfect. | 你要是做得不对 我杀你全家 我要把这做完美 |
[03:56] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[04:15] | I’m writing it up as… | 我要这样写 |
[04:18] | inventive and… | 有创意 |
[04:20] | confident. | 很自信 |
[04:27] | Did the chap from Newsday ever call? I’ll check my machine. | Newsday杂志的那个小子打过电话吗?我查一下留言机 |
[04:32] | Is this a real interview or some cute guy… | 这是真正的采访还是哪个风趣地家伙 |
[04:35] | -you’re setting me up with? Please,Julianne. | 想给我撮合?得了吧 Julianne |
[04:37] | I don’t send you men anymore. You have no idea what to do with them. | 我不会再给你介绍任何人了 你就不知道怎么和她们相处 |
[04:40] | It’s Michael. jules, it must be months, huh? | 朱勒 我是麦克 几个月没见了吧? |
[04:44] | I can’t wait to talk to you. I’m in Chicago at the Drake Hotel. | 我等不及要和你说话 我在芝加哥的Drake宾馆 |
[04:54] | Who called? Man of the moment? No, the opposite. | 谁?是那个理想的人么?相反 |
[04:58] | It’s my Michael. Michael O’Neal. Sounds desperate to talk to me. | 是我的麦克 麦克 欧尼尔 听起来非常想和我说话 |
[05:02] | The wandering sportswriter. Remind me about that one… | 自由体育评论家 让我想起那个 |
[05:06] | Sophomore year at Brown… | 在布朗大学的大二 |
[05:07] | we had this one hot month. | 我们热恋了一个月 |
[05:11] | But you know me. I got restless. | 但你知道 我变得不安 |
[05:15] | So I get up the nerve to break his heart… | 因此我鼓起勇气 伤了他的心 |
[05:19] | and he gives me this look. | 他就给了我这样一个表情 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1264个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:185个,六级词汇:100个,GRE词汇:106个,托福词汇:140个,考研词汇:212个,专四词汇:168个,专八词汇:37个, 所有生词标注共:397个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:22] | Then he said, ” The thing that makes me want to cry is… | 然后他说: 让我想哭的是 |
[05:24] | I’m losing the best friend I ever had.” | 我失去了最好的朋友 |
[05:28] | At that moment, I knew I felt the same way. | 那时 我也有同感 |
[05:32] | So I cried for maybe the third time in my entire life… | 因此 我哭了 那可能是我人生里第三次落泪 |
[05:36] | kissed him… | 吻他 |
[05:37] | and we’ve been best friends ever since. | 从那之后 我们一直是最好的朋友 |
[05:41] | We’ve seen each other through everything: | 我们看着对方经历了很多事情: |
[05:45] | losing jobs… | 失业 |
[05:47] | losing parents, losing lovers. | 失去父母 爱人 |
[05:50] | We’ve traveled all over. | 我们一起旅行了很多地方 |
[05:53] | The best times of my life, maybe. | 可能是我生命中最好的时光 |
[05:56] | Drinking and talking, even if it’s just over the phone. | 喝酒聊天 即使只是通过电话 |
[06:00] | Go on. This is so moving. Kindred spirits? | 继续 太感动了 真是天生一对 huh? |
[06:03] | He’s nothing like me. He’s like you actually, only straight. | 他和我不一样 实际上他像你 只是他更直接 而你 |
[06:08] | I remember this one night in Tucson six years ago. | 我记得6年前在Tucson的一个晚上 |
[06:12] | He takes a razor out of this little shaving kit | 他从小剃须袋里拿出他的剃刀 |
[06:15] | cuts his finger, takes my hand, does the same to me. | 歃血为盟 |
[06:18] | I’m gonna be sick. He says, ” Swear when we’re 28 | 他说 发誓吧 如果我们到了28 |
[06:21] | if we’ve never married, we marry each other.” | 都没有结婚的话 我们就结婚 |
[06:24] | We never talked about it again. | 我们再也没有谈过这事 |
[06:27] | I don’t know what made me think of that. | 我不知道是什么让我想起了 |
[06:31] | You’re about to be 28 in three weeks, right? | 是不是再过3周你就28了? |
[06:35] | How old is he? You think… | 他多大了?你觉得 |
[06:39] | Desperate to talk. | 想谈谈吗? |
[06:51] | Cheers.Courage | 干杯 勇敢一点 |
[07:04] | Okay, call me. 4:00 in the morning, whatever, we gotta talk. Bye. | 好吧 打给我 早上4点 无论如何我们得谈谈 Bye |
[07:13] | Good evening. The Drake Hotel. I’m calling for Michael O’Neal… | 晚上好 Drake宾馆 我找麦克 欧尼尔 |
[07:17] | but since it’s so late-One moment, please. | 可是太晚了 请稍等 |
[07:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:26] | Hello,You’ve been enrolled in the Obscene Caller of the Month Club. | Hello 你已经被吸收为Month Club色情电话的会员了 |
[07:29] | Hey, beautiful. It’s so great to hear your voice. | 哈 美极了 听到你的声音真好 |
[07:32] | I miss you. I’ve been calling you for over a month. | 好想你啊 我已经给你打了一个月的电话了 |
[07:35] | I’ve been on a book tour. | 我一直在旅行推销我的书 |
[07:37] | I figured you were out of town. My machine eats all my messages. | 我想你应该是在外边 我的留言机把所有留言吞掉了 |
[07:40] | Or you’re just averaging 30 days to return a call. | 否则的话 你一般30天才回一个电话 |
[07:43] | It’s less when it’s you. I have to ask you something important. | 如果是你就少了 我有要事和你谈 |
[07:48] | If you turn me down, I don’t know what I’ll do. | 如果你拒绝我 我不知该做什么 |
[07:50] | If I could just tell you one thing first. | 如果我能先告诉你一件事的话 |
[07:56] | This is probably going to hand you. | 可能让你 |
[07:59] | the biggest laugh of your adult life. | 笑破肚皮 |
[08:02] | I’m sure.but I was thinking about you, and I was remembering… | 肯定 但我一直想着你 我记得 |
[08:05] | this unbelievably insane night we spent in Tucson… | 我们在Tucson度过的不可思议的疯狂的一夜 |
[08:10] | like a thousand years ago. | 像在很久以前 |
[08:12] | You probably won’t remember this-Are you kidding? | 你可能已经不记得了 开什么玩笑? |
[08:15] | I think about that night all the time. | 我一直想着那晚 |
[08:18] | You do? | 真的? |
[08:20] | But it’s not why I called. | 不是你想的那样 |
[08:23] | It’s not? | 不是吗? |
[08:25] | I called because I met someone. | 我打电话是因为我遇到了那一半 |
[08:30] | Well,that’s great. | 啊 好极了 |
[08:32] | You haven’t really seen anybody since that dingbatJenny Lee, have you? | 自从你和傻Jenny约会后 就没有约过其他人 |
[08:37] | You don’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[08:39] | I’ve never felt this way about anybody. | 我从没有这样觉得任何人 |
[08:42] | -She’s all wrong for me. There’s a good start. | 她和我想要的完全不一样 这是个好的开始 |
[08:45] | She’s a junior at the University of Chicago. | 她在芝加哥大学上大三 |
[08:48] | She’s 20. Her name’s Kim. You’re gonna love her. She’s beautiful. | 20岁 她叫Kim 你会喜欢她的 很漂亮 |
[08:51] | Her dad is this billionaire. He owns the White Sox and some cable empire. | 她老爸是亿万富翁 拥有White Sox和一些有线电视帝国 |
[08:55] | I’ve always been uncomfortable around rich people. | 我和有钱人在一起总是不舒服 |
[08:57] | Sure. But they’re not like that. | 嗯 但是他们不一样 |
[09:01] | They’re such wonderful people. Salt of the earth. | 他们很完美 世上的精英阶层 |
[09:05] | So you’ve met her parents? | 那么说你已经见过她父母了? |
[09:10] | jules, we’re getting married this Sunday. | Jules 我们这周日结婚 |
[09:15] | Hello? Michael– | 喂?麦克 |
[09:19] | It’s Wednesday night. | 现在是周三晚上 |
[09:22] | How can you possibly be getting married on Sunday? | 你怎么可能在星期天结婚呢? |
[09:24] | Actually, it starts tomorrow. | 实际上 明天就开始了 |
[09:26] | It’s a four-day-wedding with all the traditional events… | 是传统的4天的婚礼 |
[09:29] | and 1 0 million people flying in from all over the world. | 就像1千万人从全国各地飞来一样 |
[09:33] | Aren’t you working this weekend? I mean,Is that responsible? | 这周末你不工作吗?我想 有点不负责吧? |
[09:37] | The Sox are at home and Sports is letting me do | Sox打主场 Sport约我写一篇关于法兰克 托马斯的文章 |
[09:40] | a profile on Big Hurt,you konw,Frank Thomas. | 写一篇关于法兰克 托马斯的文章 |
[09:43] | Wait. What do you mean, irresponsible? | 等等 什么意思啊 不是不负责? |
[09:45] | Taking off a weekend to get married? | 取消周末去结婚? |
[09:49] | jules, I’m scared. | Jules 我有点怕 |
[09:53] | Maybe we should talk about this. I need you. | 也许我们应该谈谈 我需要你 |
[09:57] | If you can’t come and hold my hand, I’ll never get through this. | 如果你不能来握着我的手 我熬不过去 |
[10:01] | Please come……please | 来吧 求你了 |
[10:05] | I can’t wait for you to meet her. | 我等不及了要你尽快见到她 |
[10:11] | Listen,Jules. Let’s stop for a drink. You can take a later flight. | 朱勒 听着 我们停下来喝一杯吧 你可以乘晚点儿的飞机 |
[10:14] | I’m a busy girl. I’ve got four days to break up a wedding | 我这人很忙 我刚有4天时间来破坏一场婚礼 |
[10:18] | steal the bride’s fellow, and I haven’t one clue how to do it. | 偷走新娘的男人 我没有丝毫头绪该怎么做 |
[10:22] | He adored me for nine goddamn years. | 他爱慕我 他妈的9年啦 |
[10:25] | I can see why. She has known him for what,like, five seconds. | 我知道原因 她刚认识他 才5秒 |
[10:28] | Plus, she’s got billions of dollars, and she’s apparently perfect. | 还有 她有几十亿美金 看起来完美 |
[10:32] | So don’t go feeling all sorry for Miss Preteen Illinois. | 所以 不必为小”伊利诺斯州小姐”感到抱歉 |
[10:39] | I can’t lose him, George. I’m going to bring him back. | 我不能失去他 乔治 我要把他夺回来 |
[11:33] | Can you believe I’m gonna do this? Not hardly. | 你能相信我会这样做吗?不难想象 |
[11:52] | This just makes everything so perfect. | 一切都这么完美 |
[11:55] | Since I’ve met Michael, all I’ve heard is “Julianne this” and “Julianne that.” | 自从我遇见麦克后 我听到的都是朱勒这朱勒那的 |
[12:00] | I’ve never had a sister. | 我从未有过姐妹 |
[12:10] | Right off,I have this monstrous favor to ask you | 现在 我特别想请你帮我 |
[12:13] | Excuse me? My best friend | 什么?我最好的朋友 |
[12:15] | shattered her pelvis line dancing in Abilene over spring break. | 放假时在Alilene跳舞时摔碎了她的骨盆 |
[12:20] | Be my maid of honor? What? | 当我的伴娘吧?什么? |
[12:24] | Shouldn’t you promote a bridesmaid or someone you’ve known at least 45’s? | 你不应该从女傧相中找个或者认识至少45分钟的人吗? |
[12:29] | My bridesmaids are my only two female relatives under the age of 40. | 我的女傧相是我40岁以下的亲戚里面仅有的两个女性 |
[12:32] | debutante sisters from Nashville who are basically vengeful sluts. | 来自Nashville的姐妹 刚接触社会 不怎么样 |
[12:36] | My exit! | 我的出口! |
[12:41] | I have four days to make you my new best friend. | 我有4天时间让你成为我新的最好的朋友 |
[12:43] | It’s time for you to force yourself to get personal. | 现在是你强迫自己跟我变得亲近的时候了 |
[13:00] | Do you like the color? I think it’s beautiful. | 喜欢这颜色吗?我想美极了 |
[13:03] | Isn’t that perfect for her? Absolutely. | 对她来说很完美吧?绝对的 |
[13:05] | This is going to be tighter. You don’t want those things to fall out. | 这儿得紧点儿 你不会希望它们走光的 |
[13:08] | It’s beautiful. I’m not hurting you. | 美极了 我不会让你受伤的 |
[13:11] | I don’t want her to trip, so I’ll take this up a little little tiny bit | 我不希望她被绊倒 我将把这儿稍微弄高点 |
[13:16] | Would you rather the daffodil? | 你更喜欢水仙色的吗? |
[13:20] | I thought the bridesmaids all wore the same dress. | 我原本以为所有的女傧相都穿同样的裙子 |
[13:24] | Not you. You wouldn’t be comfortable unless you were distinctive. | 除了你 你要是不弄得与众不同就不会舒服 |
[13:31] | What else did he tell you? | 他还跟你说了什么? |
[13:33] | You hate weddings. You never go. | 你痛恨婚礼 你不会结婚的 |
[13:36] | You’re not up for anything conventional | 你不愿参与任何传统的东西 |
[13:39] | or anything that’s assumed to be a female priority | 或任何对女士最重要的东西 |
[13:44] | including marriage or romance or even… | 包括结婚 浪漫 甚至 |
[13:48] | Love? | 爱情? |
[13:52] | Michael and I were a wrong fit right from the start. | 我和麦克从一开始就不合适 |
[13:55] | He said that too. | 他也那样说 |
[13:57] | I thought I was like you, and proud to be. | 我原以为和你一样 并且还很骄傲 |
[14:02] | until I met rumpled, smelly, old Michael. | 直到我遇见乱七八糟的邋遢老麦克 |
[14:05] | Then I found I was just a sentimental schmuck | 我才发现自己就是一个多愁善感的傻瓜 |
[14:07] | like all those flighty nitwits I’d always pitied. | 就像从前我同情的那些轻浮的傻子一样 |
[14:11] | It’s funny, huh? | 很搞笑 是吧? |
[14:14] | yeah.I need a cigarette. | 我得抽颗烟 |
[14:26] | George, how do you think I feel? | 乔治 你觉得我现在是什么感觉? |
[14:28] | All she does is talk about her and Michael’s future. | 她做的所有事就是谈论她和麦克的未来 |
[14:30] | She’s just so bright-eyed and dreamy. jules, pull yourself together. | 她充满了兴奋和幻想 朱勒 集中注意力 |
[14:35] | I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不知道自己是否能做到 |
[14:39] | You want me to turn around or something? | 你想让我转身吗 还是? |
[14:42] | Yes.Not the person I was expecting. | 是的 不是我等的那人 |
[14:49] | I’ve seen you a lot more naked than that. | 我已经很多次见过你穿的更少的时候 |
[14:54] | Well,things are different now. | 恩 现在不一样了 |
[15:02] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[15:09] | You look really good | 你看起来真美 |
[15:12] | without your clothes on. | 不穿衣服的时候 |
[15:23] | George,She’s toast. | 乔治 她死定了 |
[15:35] | so your honeymoon is where? It depends. | 蜜月在哪里过?没准儿 |
[15:38] | If San Antonio sweeps Sacramento, we could start there. | 如果圣安东尼奥队打败了萨克拉门托队 我们就从那里开始 |
[15:42] | Or Phoenix. Or depending on the Indiana-Cleveland game– | 或者凤凰 或者取决于印第安纳和克利夫兰的胜负 |
[15:44] | Garden spots, all. | 所有地方都有花园 还凑合 |
[15:46] | A swing of maybe 40 degrees Fahrenheit represents a packing challenge… | 40度的温差 得带很多行李啊 |
[15:49] | but there’s fine food and cocktails at a choice of Embassy Suites. | 但是食物和鸡尾酒还不错 还有总统套房 |
[15:53] | It’s his career. I’m supportive. I’ve been everywhere. | 那是他的职业 我支持他 我已经去过任何地方了 |
[15:57] | I want to be with the man I love. That’s what makes it a honeymoon. | 我想和爱的人在一起 那样才是蜜月 |
[16:01] | He’s lucky. One woman in a billion could put up with his array shit. | 他很幸运 一个有十亿的女人可以忍受他那么多毛病 |
[16:07] | The guy’s a one-man festival of idiosyncratic | 他一个人把所有坏习惯占全了 |
[16:09] | You’ve been introduced to the symphonic range | 你就像进入了交响乐 |
[16:13] | Of his snoring? He says it’s worse than ever. | 打呼噜?他说比比前还糟 |
[16:16] | You know that snarfle one? | 你知道那个吗? |
[16:21] | Now it’s got this phlegm-rattling thing happening behind it. | 现在不止那样了 |
[16:33] | Earplugs work. | 耳塞可以解决 |
[16:34] | What about-Cigars in bed? I broke him of that. | 那么在床上吸烟?我使他戒掉了 |
[16:37] | The bathroom’s a swamp. He wears Reeboks to dinner. | 他把浴室搞的一团糟 他穿着”锐步”鞋去参加晚宴 |
[16:40] | He likes action movies. He reads over my shoulder. | 他喜欢动作片 我看东西的时候他从后边看 |
[16:44] | He loves karaoke bars… | 他喜欢唱卡拉OK |
[16:46] | and I can’t carry a tune. Really? | 我五音不全 真的? |
[16:48] | He sucks soup through his front teeth. | 他喝汤时 从牙缝里吸 |
[16:51] | That’s a trademark move. Don’t touch that one. | 那是他独有的注册商标 不要把这给他改了 |
[16:56] | But he sure can kiss. | 但是他吻得特好 |
[17:01] | You konw It’s been a while. I’m just gonna take your word on that. | 他和我那样有一段时间了 我相信你说的话 |
[17:10] | After two weeks of cataloging all his faults | 我花了2周后列出了他的缺点 |
[17:14] | I made a command decision that changed my life. | 我做了个改变我人生的决定 |
[17:22] | I threw the list away. | 然后丢掉了那个单子 |
[17:24] | He’s not a balance sheet. He’s Michael. | 他不是损益平衡的表格 他是麦克 |
[17:26] | Loving him means loving all of him. | 爱一个人意味着爱他的全部 |
[17:27] | Do you get nervous in confined spaces? | 在封闭的空间里你紧张吗? |
[17:30] | It’s sweet of you to want to be protective… | 你想提醒保护我 很好 |
[17:32] | but nothing ever could,ever did give me one moment’s pause about this marriage. | 但是从来没有过以后也不会有什么可以让我的婚姻暂停 |
[17:36] | Do you become hysterical in confined-Except one. | 是不是封闭 让你变得歇斯底里啊 只有一件 |
[17:41] | You. You’re always in his mind. | 你 你一直在他心里 |
[17:44] | this perfect creature he loved for years. | 他爱了多年的完美造物 |
[17:46] | Perfection can get wearing after a while. | 过一段时间 完美就会耗尽 |
[17:49] | I’m not kidding. I had to face up to my competitive drives. | 我没开玩笑 我必须面对所有的竞争者 |
[17:52] | Believe me, I’ve got them. | 相信我 我已经得到了他 |
[17:54] | Am I gonna be jealous of you for the rest of my life? | 我不会是你一辈子要嫉妒的吧? |
[17:58] | Our paths will keep crossing. Space. Of course. | 我们的人生将不停的交叉当然 |
[18:00] | He’ll always talk about you. It’s only natural. | 他也会将不停的谈起你 当然了 |
[18:01] | The answer was so simple. | 答案很简单 |
[18:04] | I was gonna predict that. | 我早预言到了 |
[18:07] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[18:12] | I’ve missed a step. | 我错了一步 |
[18:14] | He’s got you on a pedestal | 他把你放在神的位置 |
[18:17] | and me in his arms. | 我在她怀里 |
[18:27] | My God, it’s the bride and the woman she’ll never live up to. | 天!是新娘和她永远不会赶得上的那个女人 |
[18:31] | Are you okay, honey? That would be us. | 你还好吗?我们两个怎么样 |
[18:34] | Did she say the wrong thing again? That is so in character. | 她又说错什么了吗?她就是那性格 |
[18:37] | I’m Julianne Potter. We’d be the vengeful sluts. | 我是ulianne Potter 我们就是她说的那两坏家伙 |
[18:39] | You can just call us eager. Have you sized up the groomsmen? | 你可以叫我们俩充满欲望的人 你评价过伴郎了吗? |
[18:43] | As maid of honor, you get first pick. Don’t pick the short, hairy, fat one. | 作为伴娘 你先挑 别挑矮的 多毛的 肥的 |
[18:47] | He’s mine. Kimmy’s a virgin. | 他是我的 Kimmy是处女 |
[18:49] | Is this Michael’s Julianne? | 你是麦克的Julianne吗? |
[18:52] | I’m Isabelle Wallace. | 我是Isabelle Wallace |
[18:54] | My handsome new son scarcely did you justice. | 我潇洒的小儿子很少对你公正 |
[18:58] | My husband says to scoot you to the ballpark. | 我丈夫说把你塞到棒球场去 |
[19:02] | so you can hang with Michael. | 那你就可以和麦克呆着了 |
[19:04] | But first you have to meet a lot of really old women. | 但是 你首先得见很多老女人 |
[19:07] | That is, if you’ve absorbed enough profanity. | 是的 如果你已经被说了很多脏话 |
[19:24] | which of you gents ordered a beer? | 那位先生叫的啤酒? |
[19:26] | Let me help you with that. You unwittingly imply I’m clumsy. | 我帮你 你在暗示我很笨嘛 |
[19:31] | Sorry. I was confusing you with somebody I used to know. | 对不起 我认错人了 |
[19:33] | Julianne Potter, this is Hank and Eric from Sport magazine. | Julianne Potter 这是Sport杂志的Hank和Eric |
[19:37] | Nice to meet you. They kindly gave me a job. | 很高兴见到你 他们给我工作 |
[19:39] | Hi, there. How do you do? | 你好 你好 |
[19:41] | And this is Walter, my father-in-law. | 这是我岳父 Walter |
[19:44] | Future father-in-law. | 未来的岳父 |
[19:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:48] | If he gives you any grief, come see me. | 如果他让你有任何不高兴 来找我 |
[19:53] | And this guy you know. Papa Joe. | 这人你认识 Joe老爹 |
[19:56] | I told him to make you best man, but he had to go with his baby brother. | 我告诉过他让你当伴郎 但他不得不选他弟弟 |
[20:02] | Best-looking guy in any room. | 在哪里都是最俊的小伙子 |
[20:05] | Great to see you. That will do. | 很高兴见到你 够啦 |
[20:08] | Scotty, that will do. Sorry. | Scotty 够啦 对不起 |
[20:11] | Remember, it is the duty of the best man | 记住 伴郎的一个责任是 |
[20:13] | to dance with the maid of honor. | 和伴娘跳舞 |
[20:17] | Dance? You can’t dance. | 跳舞?你不会跳啊 |
[20:19] | When did you learn to dance? I’ve got moves you’ve never seen. | 什么时候学的?我学了几步你没见过的 |
[20:26] | You’re an impostor. | 你真个冒牌货 |
[20:29] | What did you do with my best friend? | 你把我最好的朋友怎么样了? |
[20:33] | I’m still your best friend. | 我还是你最好的朋友 |
[20:35] | You just haven’t seen me for a while. | 你仅仅是有一段时间没见我 |
[20:42] | Some people might find that kind of perfection boring | 有人会发现 随着一天天一年年的过去 |
[20:47] | day after day, year after year. That’s what I thought at first. | 这种完美会变得很无聊 我开始也是这么想的 |
[20:50] | How can you like someone that perfect? | 你怎么会喜欢那么完美的人呢? |
[20:52] | No potential for long-range likability. | 长期喜爱 更不可能啊 |
[20:56] | But then, she does have a few good traits. | 但是 她确实有很多优点 |
[21:00] | All right. Such as? | 好吧像? |
[21:03] | When I hug her, even in public. | 当我抱她时 甚至在公开场合 |
[21:06] | I don’t have to let go right away. | 我不必马上放开 |
[21:09] | She lets me hold her as long as I want. | 我想抱多久就多久 |
[21:11] | Batting second, the shortstop-What? | 第二局 暂停 什么? |
[21:15] | Nothing. I forgot. | 没什么 我忘了 |
[21:18] | You and that yucky love stuff. | 你和那难吃的食物 |
[21:21] | You always get like that when it gets sentimental. | 每次我想要深情点的时候你就那样 |
[21:23] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[21:27] | When we were-When you and I were– | 什么时候啊我们 |
[21:30] | When we were-Together? | 当我们在一起的时候? |
[21:36] | Did I, when– | 是吗 什么时候 |
[21:38] | Yes. Yes, what? | 是的 是什么呀? |
[21:42] | You pulled away when I tried to hug you in public. | 当我想在公众场合抱你的时候你总是把我推开 |
[21:51] | I’ve changed. | 我现在变了 |
[21:53] | I mean, I’m not the girl that I once was. | 我是说 和以前不一样了 |
[21:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:59] | Any relationship over two weeks I should know about? | 你经历过超过2周的感情吗? |
[22:03] | This is not about longevity. | 跟时间长短无关 |
[22:07] | This is about… | 和 |
[22:09] | being comfortable | 感觉舒适有关 |
[22:12] | with the yucky love stuff. | 和难吃的食物有关 |
[22:17] | All right. | 好好 |
[22:18] | And I am. | 确实是 |
[22:33] | If I have to Karaoke! | 如果我去 卡拉OK |
[22:35] | I can do anything Where did you find this place? | 我无法找到 你是怎么找到这地方的? |
[22:37] | The doorman told me. And you are singing the song. | 门卫告诉我的 你在唱我们那首歌 |
[22:54] | I didn’t realize this was a karaoke bar. | 我没有想到这是一个卡拉ok吧 |
[22:57] | This is so great. My two best girls. | 太好了 我2个最好的女孩都在 |
[22:59] | You folks thirsty? Margarita. | 要点酒水吗?Margarita |
[23:02] | Blended, no salt. She wants it straight up. | 加冰 不加盐 她不加冰 |
[23:04] | You? Amstel Light. | 你呢?淡啤 |
[23:06] | Two words for you. | 你的那2词 |
[23:16] | Me hanging on in the rain all night | 那晚我们在雨中玩 |
[23:18] | I love Florence. And the guy with the thing. | 我喜欢佛罗伦斯 带东西的那个家伙 |
[23:28] | -” Fishing!” I’ve always loved Florence. | 我一直喜欢佛罗伦斯 |
[23:33] | You should take her there. She’s perky. She deserves a honeymoon. | 你应该带她去那里 她像小鸟一样 值得度个好蜜月 |
[23:40] | “If San Antonio sweeps Sacramento” ? | 如果圣安东尼奥队打败了萨克拉门托队 |
[23:43] | You’re off the road in September, and when does fall quarter start for you? | 9月赛季就结束了 你什么时候开学啊? |
[23:51] | I’m not coming back senior year. | 我大四不上了 |
[23:58] | Don’t architects find a degree sort of an asset? | 难道我们的建筑师发现文凭不重要了吗? |
[24:04] | I travel every week. Got college ball, motor sports, training camps. | 我每周都旅行 采访大学球赛 赛车 训练营啊 |
[24:08] | I think the most important thing is for us to be together. | 我认为最重要的事是我们俩在一起 |
[24:11] | Say, Pinky, I wanna hear you sing. Come on. | 小粉人 唱首歌吧 来吧 |
[24:16] | Kimmy hates to sing. She hates it. | Kimmy痛恨唱歌 她讨厌 |
[24:22] | All right, folks. Everybody | 大家注意了 |
[24:24] | my bride-to-be here is about to kick some ass on– | 我的准新娘要发飚啦 |
[24:29] | What? It will be fun. | 啊?肯定很有趣 |
[24:31] | No, she doesn’t want to, Michael. Leave her alone. | 她不想唱 麦克 别管她了 |
[24:34] | Come on. Ladies and gentlemen… | 来吧 女士们先生们 |
[24:37] | please give it up for the dazzling vocal stylings… | 把你的矜持扔掉把 |
[24:41] | of Miss Kimberly Wallace! | 使自己光彩四射 |
[24:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:10] | That was just terrible!Terrible! | 棒极了! |
[27:22] | You won’t be lonely without us? Desperately. | 没有我们你不觉得孤单吗?当然 我都绝望啦 |
[27:25] | Maybe we don’t have to go. Your grandmother’s dinner? | 我们不去也行吧 你祖母的晚宴? |
[27:28] | As bride-to-be, she’s got you on a technicality. | 作为准新娘 她要教你一些技术上的东西 |
[27:32] | I’d baby-sit you, but my loyalty is to the bride in her time of need. | 我本可以照顾你 但如果新娘需要 我的忠诚应该倾向于新娘 |
[27:37] | It’s not really a time of need. -OK, If you’re sure. | 现在根本不需要 好吧 如果你确定的话 |
[27:42] | -” Sure” ? I’ll stay with Michael if you’re sure. | 确定 如果你确定的话我就和麦克一起 |
[27:49] | Call me later? Of course. | 一会儿打给我 当然 |
[27:56] | Bye. Have fun. | bye 玩得开心 |
[28:11] | Were you pretty shocked when I told you? | 我告诉你时 你是否相当震惊啊? |
[28:14] | Shocked? No. | 震惊?没有啊 |
[28:18] | A little. | 有点儿吧 |
[28:20] | A lot. I fell off the bed. | 很震惊 我从床上掉下去了 |
[28:25] | That explains the thump. | 这就是那”砰”一声啊 |
[28:28] | You like her, don’t you? | 你喜欢她 不是吗? |
[28:32] | yeah,I do. That’s enthusiastic. | 嗯 喜欢 你说的太有热情了 |
[28:36] | I mean, she’s-She’s great. | 我的意思是她 她棒极了 |
[28:42] | She seriously can’t sing a note. | 说真的 她五音不全 |
[28:46] | But to make that kind of sacrifice | 可是 做了那种牺牲 |
[28:51] | What? Leaving school? -All of it. | 什么?离开学校? 全部 |
[28:56] | Putting her career on hold to follow you around in this dumb job | 搁置专业 随着你愚蠢的工作 跟着你到处跑 |
[29:00] | where you travel 52 weeks a year. | 你一年52星期都在旅行 |
[29:03] | to places like College Station, Texas. | 去德州的大学校园 |
[29:06] | -” Dumb job” ? It’s not a grown-up job. | 愚蠢的工作? 那不是成人的工作 |
[29:10] | My job never bothered you before. | 我的工作以前从没有惹恼你 |
[29:13] | It doesn’t bother me now, but I’m not Kimmy. | 现在也没有 但我不是吉米 |
[29:17] | Her father owns the Sox and cable sports. | 她父亲拥有Sox队和有线公司 |
[29:24] | I’m just surprised it hasn’t come up, that’s all. | 我很惊讶 现在还没有提起过这个 |
[29:28] | What? | 什么? |
[29:32] | The corner office with a view. | 有权人啊 |
[29:34] | You in a nice blue suit. | 你呢 穿个蓝套装 |
[29:37] | Permanent Chicago address, somewhat close to Mom and Dad. | 长期的固定住址 挨着Mom和Dad |
[29:41] | Never. | 从没有 |
[29:43] | She would never even think of that. | 她从没有那么想过 |
[29:47] | You don’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[29:57] | But Michael loves his job. -Sure. | 麦克热爱他的工作 当然 |
[29:59] | Bad games, bad pay, bad towns, bad flights | 烂比赛 烂报酬 烂城市 烂舱位 |
[30:03] | bad hotels, real bad food | 烂旅馆 烂食物 |
[30:05] | homeless, rootless, lonely | 没房 没权 单身 |
[30:07] | your copy makes it in one issue out of four. | 一个新闻发四个稿 |
[30:10] | What’s not to love? | 没什么可以爱的 |
[30:12] | Why would he trade that for running, say, a piece of the public relations | 为什么他不换个工作啊 像你父亲那样的大财团里面的 |
[30:15] | at a powerful complex conglomerate like your father’s? | 管理阿 公关部啊 |
[30:19] | That’s what my father and I discussed. -I’m not surprised. | 我和我父亲早讨论过 我一点也不惊讶 |
[30:26] | So do you think he’d really accept? | 你觉得他会接受吗? |
[30:28] | Michael? A job like that? | 麦克?那样的工作? |
[30:30] | It would be the greatest thing that ever happened to him. | 如果那样的事发生在他身上 将会是最好的工作 |
[30:34] | Present company excepted. | 除了送给他一个公司 |
[30:36] | This is what we do: We make your dad a coconspirator. | 那就是我们做的:让你老爸一块给他设个套 |
[30:41] | Michael does a favor for Walter. | 麦克给你父亲帮个忙 |
[30:43] | Walter’s reorganizing his public relations… | 沃尔特正在重组公共管理部 |
[30:46] | and needs a brilliant guy that he’s close to… | 需要个心腹 |
[30:48] | that he can completely trust. | 那样他就相信了 |
[30:51] | Then you beg. “Michael, please do this for Daddy. | 然后你求他 麦克 帮爸爸个忙 |
[30:54] | It’s only six months. It would mean so much to me. ” | 就是6个月 对我没有什么 |
[30:59] | He’ll see right through it. Only if he wants to. | 他会看穿的 只有他想才会 |
[31:05] | At the end of six months… | 6个月后 |
[31:06] | he will be happy… | 他会开心的 |
[31:09] | settled… | 定居下来 |
[31:11] | successful. | 很成功 |
[31:27] | Wow. | 哇 |
[31:30] | You look beautiful. Do you have a date later? | 真漂亮 有约会? |
[31:33] | Never can tell. | 你不会知道的 |
[31:41] | Okay, kid, you’re up. | 好吧 宝贝 轮到你了 |
[31:54] | It’s really my father who needs the favor. | 确实是我爸爸需要帮忙 |
[32:00] | He’s reorganizing some of the divisions of the company. | 他正在重组公司的一些部门 |
[32:04] | Public relations is a real problem area for him. | 公共关系对他来说是个问题 |
[32:10] | It would only be six months maybe. | 也许6个月 |
[32:15] | Or three or four. You knew about this? | 也许3或4月 你知道了? |
[32:20] | I think you ought to listen to her. It’s her life too. | 我想你该听她说 也是她的人生 |
[32:26] | You gonna tell me that Walter thought this one up? | 你想告诉我沃尔特想的这个主意吧? |
[32:29] | Why don’t you start by being honest one second. | 为什么一开始你不诚实点呢? |
[32:33] | I am being honest. | 我很诚实阿 |
[32:36] | All of a sudden I’m supposed to drop out of school… | 突然 我要放弃学校 |
[32:39] | forget my family, forget my career… | 家庭 专业 |
[32:41] | forget the things I had planned? Forgive me for screwing up your plans. | 计划好的事情 原谅我弄乱你的计划 |
[32:46] | Glad I heard this before it’s too late. | 很高兴现在听到这些 还不太晚 |
[32:49] | What is that supposed to mean? What am I supposed to do with my life? | 什么意思? 我的生活呢? |
[32:52] | I work in a low-paying, zero-respect job | 我工资低 没人尊敬 |
[32:55] | which, unfortunately, I happen to love. | 不幸的是 我喜欢这工作 |
[33:01] | It sounds like a great opportunity. Does it really? | 听起来是个好机遇 真的吗? |
[33:06] | How come you never took some sellout establishment job? | 你为什么从不做不被人喜欢的主流工作呢? |
[33:10] | I’ll tell you why, because that isn’t you. | 我告诉你吧 因为那不是你 |
[33:12] | And it’s not me either. If that’s the way you feel– | 我也是那样 如果你觉得这样 |
[33:15] | Damn straight that’s how I feel! Just come out and say it. | 就是他妈的我想要的 直说吧 |
[33:19] | My job’s not good enough. I’m not good enough. | 我的工作不好 我也不够好 |
[33:22] | I never said that! Yes, you did. | 我从不会说那就话的 你说了 |
[33:29] | Great, Kim. | 好吧 吉 |
[33:30] | Two days before our wedding, you lay this on me. I’m supposed to roll over? | 婚礼前2天 你和我说这事 我要打滚吗? |
[33:38] | Fine. I’m an insensitive. sexist asshole. | 嗯 我是个有性别歧视的混蛋 |
[33:42] | You’re better off without me. | 没有我你会生活得更好 |
[33:45] | You are so right. I was so wrong. | 你是对的 我错了 |
[33:50] | We settled this, and I reneged. That just wasn’t fair. | 我们一起定的规则 我违反了 这不公平 |
[33:54] | You have to forgive me and forget this happened or I’ll just die. | 你要原谅我 忘掉这件事 否则我就去死 |
[33:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起啊 |
[34:32] | George and Werner are not in. | 乔治和温娜不在 |
[34:35] | Brevity is the order of the day. | 简洁是我们生活的法则 |
[34:37] | George, answer this, damn it! | 乔治 接电话 靠! |
[34:39] | I’m in a meltdown here! She double-crossed me! | 我快化了 她把我骗了 |
[34:43] | The little twerp groveled! She’s so wrong for him. | 小女孩下跪求饶了 她根本配不上 |
[34:47] | Michael and I are the same person: self-absorbed and vaguely loveable. | 麦克和是一类人:自我欣赏 有点可爱 |
[34:52] | We deserve each other. I’m running out of time. | 我们才是天生一对 我没时间了 |
[34:54] | I’m completely out of sneaky ideas. I have come to the end | 我的馊主意也没有了 黔驴技穷了 |
[34:58] | of my rapidly fraying rope! | 黔驴技穷 |
[35:00] | You have got to think of something! | 你一定要想想法子 |
[35:07] | Coffee, anyone? That would be wonderful. | 再来点咖啡? 好啊 |
[35:16] | The plane! The plane! | 飞机 飞机 |
[35:48] | This is very Marcel Marceau. | 真是马塞尔 马尔索 |
[35:51] | Now, relax. We don’t want your face coming off with it, do we? | 放松 我们不想你的脸皮一块掉下来 是吧? |
[35:56] | What a hideous room. | 好可怕的屋子 |
[35:59] | Death by a mini-bar. How glamorous. | 在小酒吧里去世 棒极了 |
[36:06] | You flew all the way here. You hate to fly. | 你飞了这么远 你讨厌飞行的 |
[36:09] | I have to go back this evening. We have a family thing in the Hamptons. | 我今晚必须回去 在汉普顿 有点家庭事务要办 |
[36:13] | You’re butting in. | 你在插手此事 |
[36:16] | What I mean when I say she’s annoyingly perfect | 当我说她完美得令人讨厌时 |
[36:20] | is that there is nothing annoying about her perfection. | 我的意思是完美并不是令人讨厌 |
[36:22] | It is vulnerable and endearing. And that is annoying as shit. | 她特别小鸟依人 很讨厌! |
[36:27] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 |
[36:29] | If I didn’t have to hate her, I’d adore her. | 如果我不是不得不恨她的话 我会特别爱她 |
[36:33] | This is my whole life’s happiness. | 这事关系我一生的幸福 |
[36:36] | I have to be ruthless. | 我要不择手段 |
[36:39] | He was in love with me every day for nine years. | 他爱了我9年 |
[36:41] | I can make him happier than she can. | 我能更令他幸福 |
[36:43] | I am breaking her heart in the short run | 我在短期内伤了他的心 |
[36:45] | but really doing her a gigantic favor. | 但是给她帮了大忙 |
[36:48] | She would be so miserable tagging along after this insensitive doofus. | 她尾随着这个没感觉的傻帽会很可怜的 |
[37:02] | Do you really love him? | 你真的爱他吗? |
[37:04] | or is this just about winning? | 还是这仅仅关系输赢? |
[37:07] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[37:11] | In the beginning, it was mostly this prior claim. | 在开始 这是主要应得的 |
[37:16] | He belonged to me. | 他是我的 |
[37:21] | But now, when I’m with him | 但现在 我和他在一块时 |
[37:25] | he’s just so wonderful. | 他太完美了 |
[37:28] | How come I never knew that when I could have had him? | 当我本来就快得到他时 我怎么就不知道呢? |
[37:33] | It’s amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy. | 你极度的嫉妒 又非常清醒 太奇怪了 |
[37:39] | George, believe me | 乔治 相信我 |
[37:42] | if he was feeling what I’m feeling | 如果他能感受到我现在感受到的 |
[37:44] | then he would know how I feel. | 他就能知道我的感觉了 |
[37:47] | It’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[37:50] | What? | 什么? |
[37:53] | Just tell him you love him. | 告诉他 你爱他 |
[37:58] | Tell him you’ve loved him for nine years | 告诉他 你已经爱了他9年 |
[38:02] | but you were afraid of love. | 但是你害怕爱情 |
[38:06] | Tell him you were afraid of love, afraid of needing. | 告诉他你害怕爱情 害怕需要 |
[38:09] | Needing what? -To belong to someone. | 需要什么?属于某人 |
[38:12] | We all are, sweetheart. | 我们都一样 宝贝 |
[38:14] | I’m sorry about that. | 我替你难过 |
[38:17] | Tell him this is the worst, cruelest, dumbest moment to do this to him | 告诉他 对他做这些 是最坏的 残酷的 愚蠢的时刻 |
[38:23] | but there it is. | 但问题就在这儿 |
[38:25] | He’s got to choose. | 他要做出选择 |
[38:28] | Tell him the actual truth? | 告诉他真正的事实吗? |
[38:31] | Maybe not the actual truth. | 也许不是 |
[38:35] | Highlights. | 挑重要的 |
[38:44] | Arms at your sides, please. | 请把手臂放边上 |
[38:59] | Good morning. -I have to talk to you. | 早上好 我得和你谈谈 |
[39:02] | You don’t like the suit? -That’s not what I have to talk about. | 你不喜欢这件衬衣吗? 这不是我要和你谈的 |
[39:06] | One thing first. Excuse me. | 对不起 我先说件事儿 |
[39:14] | Guard this with your life. What is it? | 用你的生命守护它 什么东西? |
[39:18] | The ring. Why are you giving it to me? | 戒指 你为什么把他给我啊? |
[39:20] | I don’t trust Scotty with it. I don’t think– | 我不信任 斯科蒂 我不这样想 |
[39:23] | Please. | 拜托 |
[39:25] | You’re practically the best man anyway. | 无论如何你都是事实上的伴郎 |
[39:28] | Thank you. Open it. | 谢谢 打开它 |
[39:32] | Will she like it? | 她会喜欢吗? |
[39:41] | What did you want to talk about? -What? | 你想谈什么? 啊? |
[39:44] | You wanted to talk about something? | 你刚想要谈点什么啊? |
[39:51] | We’ve known each other a long time, right? Twenty years? | 我们已经认识一段时间了 20年? |
[39:54] | Not that long, but a long time. | 没那么长 但也很长了 |
[39:57] | And in that time | 那段时间里 |
[39:59] | we’ve grown close. | 我们越来越亲密 |
[40:05] | Very close. Do you know what I mean? | 非常亲密 你知道我的意思吗? |
[40:07] | I think so. Good. So do I. | 我知道 好 我也是 |
[40:11] | So sometimes– | 所以有时 |
[40:16] | Could you excuse us? | 你能给我们一点时间吗? |
[40:23] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
[40:24] | people think | 人们想 |
[40:27] | they know how they feel about each other | 他们知道互相之间的感觉 |
[40:30] | but they don’t | 但是他们不知道 |
[40:33] | until | 直到 |
[40:36] | until they do. | 直到他们确实知道 |
[40:39] | I have a point. | 我想到一点 |
[40:42] | Am I getting to it? Why don’t you? | 怎么说呢? 怎么不能? |
[40:44] | Whatever it is you have to say can’t be that big a deal. | 无论什么时候你不得不说的时候 都不是什么大事 |
[40:51] | “A big deal” is a relative term. | “大事”是相对来讲的 |
[41:10] | Who’s that guy? | 那个家伙是谁? |
[41:14] | It’s George. I’ve told you about George. He’s my editor. | 乔治 我跟你讲过 我的编辑 |
[41:17] | What’s he doing here? You working this weekend? | 他在这干什么?你这周末工作吗? |
[41:23] | He’s here to be with me. -Why? | 他来这陪我 为什么? |
[41:28] | Because he’s my friend. He’s my good friend. | 因为他是我朋友 好朋友 |
[41:34] | My best friend these days. | 这段日子的好朋友 |
[41:39] | You’ve been busy. | 你一直很忙 |
[41:43] | So all of this has been about George? | 那你要讲的是关于乔治的事? |
[42:08] | I’m speechless. | 我无话可说 |
[42:10] | That’s Jules. | 朱勒总这样 |
[42:12] | Congratulations. Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 恭喜 |
[42:14] | What? | 什么? |
[42:16] | I told him, puppy. If we’re engaged, we shouldn’t be ashamed of it. | 我告诉过他了 小狗 如果我们订婚了 不应该感到羞愧 |
[42:22] | He’s racing back to New York. He just came in for a few hours… | 他就要赶回纽约了 他仅仅来了几个小时 |
[42:25] | to fuck me. | 来和我做爱 |
[42:33] | Takes a few hours. | 是要几个小时 |
[42:38] | God. | 天啊 |
[42:42] | Give me your ring. Give it to me! | 给我你的戒指 给我 |
[42:45] | When you ask a girl to marry you, you have to give an engagement ring. | 当你向一个女孩求婚的时候 你不得不递上一个订婚戒指 |
[42:48] | I can’t believe you’re doing this to me. I’ve come all this way to help you. | 我不能相信你这样对我 我来这是为了帮你 |
[42:51] | You’re insane! For one day find me irresistible. | 你真是疯了 就一天 来发现我不可抗拒 |
[43:03] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[43:09] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[43:13] | I guess it’s just the way you’ve always talked about George. | 我猜 乔治是你一直谈论的样子 |
[43:17] | It always seemed… | 看起来一直 |
[43:21] | seemed like– | 嗯 |
[43:23] | It sounded like George was-Gay? | 听起来乔治是同性恋 |
[43:27] | Actually, yes. | 嗯 |
[43:30] | Common misconception. | 一般人都这么误解 |
[43:35] | It is. | 是的 |
[43:37] | George likes to pretend that he’s gay. | 乔治喜欢自己装成同性恋 |
[43:48] | And why would you do that? | 你为什么这样做呢? |
[43:52] | I find it attracts women. | 我发现那样能吸引女人 |
[43:54] | Indeed. Worked for me. | 确实是 把我吸引了 |
[43:56] | Big time. | 很重要的 |
[44:10] | Oh, my God. Race you to the altar. | 天啊 你都到教堂来比试来了 |
[44:13] | Underplay. Got it. | 不要演得太过分 明白 |
[44:15] | I’m Jules’ fiance, George. | 我是朱勒 未婚夫 乔治 |
[44:17] | Just in town for a quick pre-conjugal visit, if you catch my drift. | 进城来作个快速的婚前拜访 如果你明白我的意思 |
[44:22] | I do. | 我明白了 |
[44:24] | You’re going to humiliate me. Only if I can. | 你是不是要羞辱我啊 如果我能的话 |
[44:27] | Just one thing. Stay away from– | 一件事 远离 |
[44:30] | George! Oh, my God! | 乔治! 天啊 |
[44:35] | I don’t know why I’m so carried away. -Me neither. | 我不知道我为什么这么激动 我也是 |
[44:39] | It’s so– | 太 |
[44:42] | Against God’s plan? | 违反了上帝的意旨? |
[44:44] | No! It’s just wonderful! | No! 棒极了 |
[44:47] | It’s so wonderful! | 棒极了 |
[44:59] | What? You have to meet George. | 嗯? 你得见见乔治 |
[45:02] | You must be Kimmy’s little sister. | 你一定是Kimmy的小妹妹 |
[45:05] | Julianne’s fiance. They’re going to be married. | 朱勒的未婚夫 他们要结婚了 |
[45:08] | What’s going on? -Julianne’s getting married. | 怎么了? Julianne要结婚了 |
[45:11] | Why didn’t you tell us? There hasn’t been time. | 怎么没告诉我们啊? 还没到时候 |
[45:13] | I wanted to. I wanted to shout it from the rooftops | 我想啊 我想站在屋顶上向全世界呼喊 |
[45:17] | butJules said, “No, pumpkin, no. | 但是朱勒说 不 小南瓜 不要 |
[45:20] | This is Kimmy’s day. | 今天是吉米的好日子 |
[45:22] | Let’s not take the attention away from Kimmy. | 让我们不要转移注意力 |
[45:25] | Dear, sweet… | 亲爱的 甜甜的 |
[45:27] | adorable, chocolate-covered Kimmy.” | 令人疼爱的 巧克力样的吉米 |
[45:31] | Those were her very words. | 都是她专有的词 |
[45:34] | I think I’m gonna cry. | 我想我都要哭了 |
[45:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[45:38] | This is so sweet of you to come to our rehearsal. | 你能来参加我们的排练真是太好了 |
[45:40] | I insist you stay for lunch. | 我坚持你留下吃午饭 |
[45:42] | No, absolutely-Love to. | 不行 绝对不行 我很乐意 |
[45:44] | Love the bag, love the shoes, love everything. Love to. | 我喜欢这个包 鞋 喜欢一切 我很乐意留下 |
[45:48] | Darling, what about your flight? Canceled. | 亲爱的 那你的航班怎么办? 取消 |
[45:58] | I can tell you this now, but I was very worried about you. | 我可以现在告诉你 但是我一直很担心你 |
[46:02] | About me? | 我? |
[46:04] | All those stories that Michael told me were hilarious… | 麦克告诉我关于你的所有故事都很有趣 |
[46:07] | but all those broken relationships, all those men. | 所有的关系 所有的男人 |
[46:11] | It must have hurt going through so many guys and never finding the right one. | 经历了那么多关系却没有找到一个合适的 一定让你很受伤 |
[46:14] | She couldn’t sit down for seven years until she met teensy-weensy little me. | 7年来 直到她遇到了小小的我 她才能够安定下来 |
[46:19] | And all the while, the man of your dreams was right in front of you. | 众里寻她千百度 蓦然回首 那人却在灯火阑珊处 |
[46:25] | She’s talking about me. | 她说的是我 |
[46:28] | Yes, darling? | 嗯 亲爱的? |
[46:30] | How did you and Julianne meet? George is my editor. | 你俩怎么见面的啊? 乔治是我的编辑 |
[46:34] | But, poopy, we met a long time before that. | 但是 亲爱的 我们那之前已经认识很久了 |
[46:37] | Actually, it’s a very romantic story. | 实际上 是个很浪漫的故事 |
[46:41] | Would you like to tell it, sweet pea? | 宝贝 你要讲吗? |
[46:44] | It’s private. Not anymore. | 那是隐私 现在不是了 |
[46:48] | I first metJulianne… | 我第一次见Julianne |
[46:51] | in a mental institution. | 是在精神病院 |
[46:55] | Julianne was there visiting some French chef… | Juli在那里拜访一个法国的大厨 |
[46:57] | she’d sent insane with a bad review… | 写了个不好的评论 把他逼疯了 |
[46:59] | and I was there visiting Dionne Warwick. | 我在拜访迪奥妮沃里克 |
[47:03] | He thought he was Dionne Warwick. | 他认为他是迪奥妮沃里克 |
[47:05] | Who is Dionne Warwick? Sacrilege, darling. | 谁是迪奥妮沃里克? 亲爱的 糟糕 |
[47:10] | She’s Whitney Houston’s aunt. | 她是惠特尼休斯顿的阿姨 |
[47:11] | She’s very good on the Psychic Friends Network. | 她很在行算命 |
[47:14] | Isn’t she? Do you know the way to SanJose | 真是她吗? 你知道怎么找 SanJose 吗 |
[47:25] | There I was with Dionne. His real name, by the way, is Jerry. | 我在那里和迪翁 顺便说一下 他的真名是杰里 |
[47:28] | We were having a sing-along, then suddenly | 我们唱了个很好的歌 突然 |
[47:31] | breezing through the doors from the shock therapy room | 从电击房里穿过来一缕轻风 |
[47:35] | I saw her. | 我看到了她 |
[47:37] | A vision in pink. | 粉色的衣服 |
[47:42] | You don’t wear pink. She does. | 你从不穿粉色 她确实穿了 |
[47:44] | Sometimes she does wear pink. | 有时她穿 |
[47:47] | You do. I do. | 你穿 我穿 |
[47:50] | I said to Dionne… | 我对迪翁说 |
[47:52] | “Dionne, who is this vision? | 刚才是谁? |
[47:55] | Surely, she must be the understudy to some fabulous Broadway star. | 她一定是某个百老汇的演员来体验生活 |
[47:59] | Look at her skin. Who does her hair?” | 看他的皮肤 谁给她做的头发? |
[48:02] | In that moment, I knew. We don’t all need to know– | 那个时候 我知道 我们不需要全知道 |
[48:05] | We do! | 我们需要 |
[48:10] | I’m very curious. They do. | 我很好奇 他们想知道 |
[48:13] | I knew… | 我知道 |
[48:16] | that someday we’d end up like this: | 有一天我们两个会有这样一个结局 |
[48:19] | like some glittering… | 像美好的 |
[48:27] | I said to Dionne… | 我对迪翁说 |
[48:28] | “Dionne, I’m in love. | 迪翁 我恋爱了 |
[48:32] | Could this siren love me? | 这个小妖女会爱我吗? |
[48:35] | Are the gods that kind?” | 神灵们会这么友好吗 |
[48:37] | And Dionne turned to me, opened her lovely eyes and said… | 迪翁转向我 睁开她可爱的眼睛 说 |
[48:49] | What did she say? | 她说了什么? |
[48:53] | The moment I wake up | 在我醒来的霎那 |
[48:59] | Before I put on my makeup | 在我化妆之前 |
[49:02] | I say a little prayer for you | 我会为你祈祷 |
[49:07] | While combing my hair now | 我梳理秀发时 |
[49:11] | While wondering what dress to wear now | 在想穿什么衣服时 |
[49:14] | I say a little prayer for you | 我为你祈祷 |
[49:18] | Forever and ever you’ll stay in my heart | 你在我的心里 永远 永远 |
[49:21] | And I will love you | 我将爱上你 |
[49:23] | Forever and ever We never will part | 我们永不分开 |
[49:26] | Oh, how I love you | 我多爱你啊 |
[49:27] | Together forever That’s how it must be | 在一起永不分 这是命中注定 |
[49:36] | Go, Granddaddy! | 加油 爷爷 |
[51:07] | All right, now! | 好啊 现在就 |
[51:12] | Heartbreak for you, actually. You’ve made your point. | 事实上 你心碎了 你已经表达了你要的 |
[51:14] | Get on your plane. I’ll call at the turn of the century when I’ve forgiven you. | 上你的飞机吧 在世纪之交我原谅你的时候我会打给你的 |
[51:22] | It never would have worked out. Because it was dishonest. | 永远不会有结果的 因为我撒谎了? |
[51:25] | Different temperaments. | 性格不合 |
[51:30] | Look, tell him you love him. | 告诉他你爱他 |
[51:34] | Bite the bullet. | 直接面对挑战 |
[51:47] | What will he do? | 他会怎么做呢? |
[51:58] | He’ll choose Kim. | 他会选择Kim |
[52:01] | You’ll stand beside her at the wedding… | 你会在婚礼上站在她旁边 |
[52:04] | kiss him good-bye and go home. | 然后吻别 回家 |
[52:09] | That’s what you came here to do. | 这就是你来这里要做的 |
[52:13] | So do it. | 做吧 |
[52:31] | George isn’t my fiance, Michael. | 麦克 乔治 不是我未婚夫 |
[52:34] | It’s been over for ages… | 已经过去几个世纪了 |
[52:36] | but he can’t accept it. | 但是他不能接受 |
[52:38] | I’d built you up so much. | 我的心里装着的是你 |
[52:41] | I couldn’t let him lose face in front of you. | 我不能让他在你面前丢脸 |
[52:44] | He could never stack up to the one man I measure everyone against. | 他从来比不上你这个我心中的标准男人 |
[52:56] | This is strange. | 很奇怪 |
[52:59] | I gotta tell you, when you– | 当你 |
[53:02] | When you told me that you were marrying George… | 当你告诉我你要嫁给乔治时 |
[53:07] | I got this really strange– | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[53:14] | You were jealous? | 你嫉妒了? |
[53:22] | Crazy jealous. | 相当嫉妒 |
[53:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:34] | Can we maybe spend some time alone this afternoon? | 今天下午我们能单独呆会吗? |
[53:40] | Would that be all right? | 那样好吗? |
[54:10] | I’ve been thinking a lot the last couple of days, about us. | 我已经一直考虑了好几天了 关于我俩 |
[54:15] | Have you? | 是吗? |
[54:21] | There are a lot of memories. It’s more than that. | 我们之间有很多的回忆 不止那些 |
[54:27] | It’s kind of embarrassing to say it this way, but… | 这样说有点难堪 但是 |
[54:32] | you’ve sort of been, you know… | 你有一点 你知道 |
[54:35] | the woman in my life. | 你是我生命中的女人 |
[54:40] | You’ve been the man in mine. | 你已经是我生命中的男人了 |
[54:43] | And I was thinking this could be our last time… | 我一直在想这可能是我们最后一次 |
[54:46] | alone together, you know? | 单独在一起了 你知道吗? |
[54:51] | Except for that hot affair we’ll have twice a year. | 除了我们一年两次的外遇 |
[54:54] | Except for that. | 除了那个 |
[55:03] | I mean, you commit to this wedding… | 我是说 你对婚姻做出承诺 |
[55:08] | and then it seems like there’s this momentum… | 整个事情看起来这是个动力 |
[55:13] | and then you forget you chose it. | 然后你忘记了是你选择的它 |
[55:21] | You and I didn’t– | 我和你没有 |
[55:24] | In our relationships with other people… | 在和其他人的”关系”上 |
[55:28] | we didn’t use the word ” love” a lot, did we? | 我们没有过多的用”love”这个词 是吧? |
[55:36] | Kimmy says if you love someone… | 吉米说如果你爱其他人 |
[55:39] | you say it. | 你就说 |
[55:41] | You say it right then, out loud. | 你就那时大声说出来 |
[55:45] | Otherwise, the moment just | 否则 那个时刻 |
[55:49] | Passes you by. | 就会擦肩而过 |
[56:13] | We don’t even have a song. | 我们甚至没有一首歌 |
[56:16] | Kimmy and I,we don’t have a song. | 我和Kimmy没有这样一首歌 |
[56:22] | Do you think that’s a bad sign? | 你想那是个坏信号吗? |
[56:28] | Someday | 有一天 |
[56:30] | When I’m awfully low | 当我心情沮丧 |
[56:33] | And the world is cold | 活在冷酷的世界 |
[56:35] | I will feel a glow just thinking of you | 想起你我就神彩飞扬 |
[56:42] | And the way you look tonight | 记得你今夜的 容颜 |
[56:48] | Is your dance card filled? | 能和你跳舞吗? |
[56:50] | I’d have to check. I keep it on Powerbook these days. | 我得看看 这些天我记在苹果笔记本里了 |
[56:53] | Is that right? | 好了吗? |
[56:58] | With each word | 你的话语 |
[57:00] | Your tenderness grows | 句句温柔 |
[57:05] | Tearing my fears apart | 赶走我的恐惧 |
[57:11] | With each laugh that wrinkles your nose | 你皱着鼻子的笑容 |
[57:16] | Touches my foolish heart | 触动我痴愚的心 |
[57:59] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[58:03] | I thought Michael was picking me up. -I said I’d drop you at the stag. | 我本想是麦克来接我的 我说过我会把你捎到stag的 |
[58:07] | He’s got a lot to do. I’m the unofficial best man. | 他有很多事做 我是非正式的伴郎 |
[58:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[58:12] | Kim said when Michael turned the job down that there was no friction. | 吉米说当麦克拒绝工作时 并没有摩擦 |
[58:18] | Friction? No. | 摩擦?没有 |
[58:20] | Good. | 好啊 |
[58:21] | I haven’t caused a problem, have I? | 我没惹麻烦吧? |
[58:24] | You haven’t. Nobody has. | 你没有 没人惹麻烦 |
[58:28] | Listen, you’re just a little bit early. | 听着 你有点早 |
[58:31] | Actually, I needed to make some phone calls. | 实际上 我要打个电话 |
[58:33] | -Is it possible to use your office? Of course. | 我能用你的电话吗? 当然可以 |
[58:36] | At the end of the hall on the left. Thank you. | 大厅尽头左边 谢谢 |
[58:40] | Take your time. | 你随便用 |
[58:50] | “E-mail.” | 电子邮件 |
[58:55] | “New letter.” | 新邮件 |
[59:03] | “To: Eric Isaacson… | 发给:Eric Issacson |
[59:14] | From: Walter Wallace.” | 发自:Walter Wallace |
[59:19] | You can do this. It’s easy. Just do it fast. Get it over with. | 你能做到 很容易 快点做就是了 |
[59:23] | It’s like it never happened. | 就像它从没发生过 |
[59:27] | “Eric, I need a favor. | 埃里克 我要你帮我个忙 |
[59:30] | My daughter’s every happiness… | 我女儿的幸福 |
[59:35] | is in your hands. | 在你的手中握着 |
[59:36] | I have offered Mike O’Neal… | 我让Mike当O’Neal |
[59:40] | my new son-in-law… | 我的女婿 |
[59:43] | a great opportunity… | 一个大机会 |
[59:46] | in my company. | 在我的公司 |
[59:48] | To his own detriment… | 为了他自己的损失 |
[59:52] | Michael will not… | 麦克将不会 |
[59:54] | accept our offer… | 接受我们的职位 |
[59:58] | while he works for you. | 当他给你们工作时 |
[1:00:26] | My daughter joins me in this plea… | 我女儿和我一起这样做 |
[1:00:30] | for your cooperation. | 谢谢合作 |
[1:00:33] | With gratitude, Walter.” | 感激不尽 沃尔特 |
[1:00:41] | Why would I send this? He’d get fired. | 我为什么发这个呢? 他会被炒的 |
[1:00:52] | Save for later. | 保存了等会再发 |
[1:00:59] | It’s not like I’m sending it. | 好像我没有发 |
[1:01:00] | I’m just saving it for a few hours… | 我把它存上几个小时 |
[1:01:03] | till we come back here and… | 直到我们回到这 |
[1:01:06] | Michael can see it. | 然后麦克就能看到它 |
[1:01:08] | Perfectly harmless. | 完全无害 |
[1:02:03] | Send out this, this, not this, this. | 发送这个 这个 不是这个 这个 |
[1:02:06] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[1:02:08] | And by the way,I’m holding four or five E-mails I wrote over lunch. | 顺便说一下 我有4 5个在午饭时写的邮件没有发出去 |
[1:02:12] | Send those too. | 你发出去吧 |
[1:02:13] | Yes, sir. Bye. | 是 先生 再见 |
[1:02:16] | All set? | 都弄好了吗? |
[1:02:20] | I can’t believe this! Did you try every key? | 我不能相信 你试了每个钥匙吗? |
[1:02:22] | It’s no big deal. She just gave us the wrong keys. | 没什么大不了的 她给了我们错误的钥匙 |
[1:02:25] | There’s got to be a janitor or a guard… | 一定有看门的或者警卫啊 |
[1:02:29] | or a cleaning woman or, you know, some kind of– | 或者清洁工 或者一些 |
[1:02:32] | Somebody has to be in this building! I need a brick. | 一定有人在这建筑里 我要破门而入 |
[1:02:37] | What’s the big deal about getting this file tonight? | 今晚拿到这个文件 关系很大吗? |
[1:02:41] | I’m up against a deadline. Me too. | 我面临一个截稿日期 我也是 |
[1:02:43] | I’m getting married tomorrow. That’s my point! | 我明晚要结婚了 那正是我的问题所在 |
[1:02:46] | Everybody will be busy with more important things… | 遇到重要的事每个人都会很忙 |
[1:02:48] | and this is really my last chance. | 这是我最后的机会 |
[1:02:51] | If I could just get up to Walter’s office, they’re by the computer. | 如果我能到沃尔特的办公室 它们在电脑边上 |
[1:02:54] | Then I could just E-mail those figures right out now! | 然后我就可以立刻发出这些图表 |
[1:02:57] | Tomorrow’s Sunday. | 明天是星期天 |
[1:02:59] | Nobody’s doing business. | 没人上班 |
[1:03:01] | Monday morning, crack of dawn, Walter will walk you right up there. | 周一早上破晓的时候 沃尔特将从你现在的地方走过 |
[1:03:07] | Give it up, kid. | 放弃吧 孩子 |
[1:03:10] | Can’t win them all. | 你不可能想要什么就有什么 |
[1:03:26] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:03:36] | This thing mean that much to you? | 这事对你那么重要吗? |
[1:03:42] | We’ll use the phone in your room. | 我要用你房间的电话 |
[1:03:44] | Walter’s probably not even asleep.we’ll call the house | 沃尔特可能还没睡 我们打到他家 |
[1:03:47] | I’ll drive you up there. Thank you! | 我开车送你去 谢谢 |
[1:03:50] | We’ll get the right key, and we’ll go back to the office. | 我们会拿到这正确的钥匙的 会回到办公室的 |
[1:03:53] | If I fall asleep on the altar tomorrow, you’d better be there. | 如果我明天在教堂睡着了 你最好在那里 |
[1:03:56] | I’ll be there. | 我会的 |
[1:03:58] | These are all from Eric. This fax is from Eric too. | 这些都是埃里克发的 这个传真也是 |
[1:04:03] | My wedding. You’d think my boss would leave me alone. | 我的婚礼 你以为我老板会放过我吗 |
[1:04:05] | Maybe it’s congratulations. | 也许是个恭喜的呢 |
[1:04:18] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[1:04:27] | “Mike, I can’t believe I’m doing this to you on the night before your wedding… | 迈克 我不能相信在你婚礼的头天晚上对你这么做 |
[1:04:30] | but I think you need and deserve… | 但是我想你需要而且值得 |
[1:04:33] | to know what you’re marrying into.” | 知道你将要娶的是什么? |
[1:04:40] | “I received the following E-mail this afternoon: | 我今天下午收到了这样的一个Email: |
[1:04:46] | ‘Eric, I need a favor. My daughter’s every–”’ | 埃里克 我得让你帮个忙 我女儿的每个 |
[1:04:51] | Isabelle, I need to talk to Kim. | Isabelle 我需要和吉米谈谈 |
[1:04:54] | Is anything wrong? No, I’m just tired. | 有什么不对的吗? 没 我就是有点累 |
[1:04:56] | Please put her on. Thanks. | 请让她接电话 谢谢 |
[1:05:02] | Could you give me a minute? | 能给我几分钟吗? |
[1:05:06] | Please? | 求你了 |
[1:05:56] | Excuse me, miss. Are you locked out? | 打扰了 小姐 你被锁外边了吗? |
[1:06:02] | Just stepped out. It’s a no-smoking room. | 我刚走出来 这是无烟房间 |
[1:06:07] | well,It’s a nonsmoking floor too. | 嗯 这里也是无烟楼层 |
[1:06:10] | Maybe you could go down to the lobby. | 也许你可以下到大厅吸烟 |
[1:06:13] | Why don’t you have me arrested? | 你为什么不叫人逮捕我? |
[1:06:18] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[1:06:19] | I am a dangerous, criminal person. | 我是个危险的 有犯罪倾向的人 |
[1:06:25] | I do bad things to honest people. | 我对诚实的人做了坏事 |
[1:06:30] | You can make a citizen’s arrest. I wouldn’t struggle. | 你可以以公民的身份逮捕我 我不会反抗的 |
[1:06:33] | It’d be like getting Al Capone on tax evasion. | 就像逮捕偷税漏税的Al Capone一样 |
[1:06:44] | Can I help you, miss? | 小姐 我能帮你吗? |
[1:06:52] | Do you smoke, Richard? | 理查德 你吸烟吗? |
[1:06:55] | Yes, I do, but– | 是的 但是 |
[1:06:57] | It’s a nonsmoking floor. | 这是无烟楼层 |
[1:07:02] | But you know what? | 谁在乎啊 |
[1:07:26] | You know, my grandmother always said… | 你知道 我祖母经常说 |
[1:07:34] | “This too shall pass.” | 这件事情也会过去的 |
[1:07:40] | Thanks, Richard. | 谢谢你 理查德 |
[1:08:07] | I want you to quit this shit. | 我希望你戒了这烟 |
[1:08:10] | It’ll kill you. | 它会杀了你 |
[1:08:16] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:08:20] | It’s over. She denied it. | 结束了 她否认了 |
[1:08:23] | She said I was crazy and paranoid. | 她说我又疯又偏执 |
[1:08:26] | A bad combination. | 很坏的组合 |
[1:08:29] | There’s a big… | 明早在她父母家 |
[1:08:31] | brunch tomorrow morning at her parents’ house. | 有个介于早餐和午餐之间的一顿饭 |
[1:08:34] | She said, “How could I call it off? | 她说 我怎么才能取消呢? |
[1:08:39] | What am I supposed to tell everyone?” | 我怎么跟别人说阿 |
[1:08:43] | It’s for the best. It really is. | 这是最好的结局了 确实是 |
[1:08:46] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[1:08:50] | I am crazy… | 我是疯了 |
[1:08:55] | to fall for someone I hardly knew. | 为我几乎不认识的人倾倒 |
[1:09:03] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这 |
[1:09:12] | Have you still got that ring? | 你还拿着戒指吗? |
[1:09:26] | I tried it on, and it won’t come off. | 我试了试 拿不下来了 |
[1:10:08] | Why don’t we take a walk or have some food sent up? | 为什么我们不散散步 或者叫点外卖? |
[1:10:15] | I just want to be alone. | 我想一个人呆会 |
[1:10:17] | Is that okay? | 行吗? |
[1:10:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:10:24] | Maybe I’ll go back to New York for a while and hang with you. | 也许我会回纽约和你一块儿混 |
[1:10:29] | Eric will understand. Or we could go somewhere… | Eric会明白的 或者我们可以去一些 |
[1:10:34] | if you want. | 如果你愿意 |
[1:10:37] | “If San Antonio sweeps Sacramento–“ | 如果圣安东尼奥打败了萨克拉门托 |
[1:10:41] | I’ve never been to Texas. | 我从来没有去过德州 |
[1:11:53] | You what? | 什么? |
[1:12:17] | Can I try that? -Sure. | 我能尝尝吗? 当然 |
[1:12:30] | Excuse me. Good luck. | 对不起 祝你好运 |
[1:12:35] | So this is your basic call-off-the-wedding party? | 那这就是你取消婚礼的聚会吗? |
[1:12:37] | I came here to confront everybody. I won’t slink away like some coward. | 我来这里来对抗每个人 我不会像个懦夫一样偷偷溜走的 |
[1:12:41] | Besides, she hasn’t told anyone. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 另外 她还没有告诉任何人 我不知道我该做什么 |
[1:12:43] | There is a wedding at 6:00. | 婚礼在6点钟 |
[1:12:54] | Have you changed your mind? Do you want to marry Kimmy? | 你改变主意了吗??你要娶吉米吗? |
[1:13:03] | I made a decision. It’s over. | 我已经决定了 都结束了 |
[1:13:08] | I’ll go tell them. | 我会告诉他们 |
[1:13:12] | First, do you think she’s all right? | 首先 你认为她还好吗? |
[1:13:17] | Maybe you could go check on her for me. | 也许你可以帮我去看看她 |
[1:13:24] | These are the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最漂亮的花了 |
[1:13:30] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[1:13:34] | He’s sort of wondering… | 他在某种程度上在想 |
[1:13:37] | why you haven’t told your parents that the wedding’s off. | 为什么你还没有告诉你父母婚礼已经取消了阿? |
[1:13:42] | I don’t know. I’m still hoping for a miracle, I suppose. | 我不知道 我想 我依然在期待一个奇迹 |
[1:13:46] | How could he think that my father and I would do such a thing? | 他怎么能认为我和我父亲会这样做呢? |
[1:13:49] | I only minored in psych, you understand, but… | 你知道 我仅仅辅修了心理学 但是 |
[1:13:54] | maybe Michael couldn’t commit to this marriage… | 可能麦克不会对我们的婚姻做出承诺 |
[1:13:57] | so he created… | 因此他产生了 |
[1:14:00] | a delusion… | 错觉 |
[1:14:01] | produced an unconscious, psychosomatic… | 产生了一种无意识的 精神上的 |
[1:14:05] | manifestation of– | 一些表现 |
[1:14:09] | I’m better with food. | 我对食物更在行 |
[1:14:13] | You’re Michael. You’re in a fancy French restaurant. | 你是麦克 你在一个有趣的法国餐馆 |
[1:14:18] | You order… | 你点了 |
[1:14:21] | creme brulee for dessert. | creme brulee做饭后甜点 |
[1:14:25] | It’s beautiful. It’s sweet. | 很美丽 很甜 |
[1:14:28] | It’s irritatingly perfect. | 很刺激 |
[1:14:31] | Suddenly, Michael realizes… | 忽然 麦克意识到 |
[1:14:34] | he doesn’t want creme brulee. | 他不想要creme brulee |
[1:14:37] | He wants something else. What does he want? | 他想要一些其他的东西 他想要什么呢? |
[1:14:44] | -Jell-O. -“Jell-O” ? | 果冻 果 冻 ? |
[1:14:48] | WhyJell-O? He’s comfortable with Jell-O. | 为什么是果冻呢?他吃果冻很舒服 |
[1:14:52] | Jell-O makes him comfortable. | 果冻使他舒服 |
[1:14:55] | I realize compared to creme brulee… | 我意识到和creme brulee相比 |
[1:14:58] | it’s Jell-O, but maybe that’s what he needs. | 他想要的可能是果冻 |
[1:15:03] | I could be Jell-O. | 我可能就是他的果冻 |
[1:15:06] | Creme brulee can never be Jell-O. | Creme brulee永远成不了果冻 |
[1:15:08] | You could never be Jell-O. | 你也永远成不了果冻 |
[1:15:11] | I have to be Jell-O. You’ll never be Jell-O. | 我必须要成果冻 你永远成不了 |
[1:15:15] | Tell your parents. If you’re waiting for that ” do you take this man” part… | 告诉你父母 如果你在等 你爱这个男人吗 这部分 |
[1:15:20] | it’s considered poor form. I love him. | 那可是糟糕的形式 我爱他 |
[1:15:23] | Whatever delusions I drove Michael to, | 不管我使麦克陷入什么样的幻想 |
[1:15:26] | there’s truth at the heart of it. | 事情的核心总是真实的 |
[1:15:28] | I want him to work for my father. | 我想让他给我父亲工作 |
[1:15:31] | I want to stay in school, and I want a life of my own. | 我想留在学校 我想要我自己的生活 |
[1:15:35] | Please, tell him it’s my fault and I love him. | 拜托 告诉他这是我的错 我爱他 |
[1:15:40] | You’re the only person that I trust. | 你是我唯一信任的人 |
[1:15:49] | I’ll be right back. Thank you. | 我一会儿回来 谢谢你 |
[1:16:05] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[1:16:07] | Knock it off! Yes, sir! | 闭嘴 好 先生 |
[1:16:12] | I asked you-She admits that it’s her fault. | 我叫你 她承认是她的错 |
[1:16:15] | Totally, completely, inexcusably her fault. | 全部的 完全的 不可原谅是她的错 |
[1:16:21] | Do you think she still loves me? | 你认为她仍然爱我吗? |
[1:16:26] | Love is a strong word… | 爱是个很强烈的词 |
[1:16:30] | and I don’t know that I’m necessarily qualified– | 我不知道我有资格 |
[1:16:32] | I guess I wouldn’t be totally off base if I said that, in her way… | 我猜 我不可能完全被误解 如果我说 从她的角度 |
[1:16:36] | she does possess strong feelings– | 她确实有很强的感觉 |
[1:16:45] | Sure she does. | 她确实爱你 |
[1:16:48] | She’s crazy about you. | 她为了你都发疯了 |
[1:17:08] | Tell her I’ll marry her at 6:00… | 告诉她我会在6点娶她 |
[1:17:11] | if she’ll still have me. | 如果她还要我的话 |
[1:17:16] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:17:23] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:17:47] | What did he say? | 他说了什么? |
[1:17:55] | He said… | 他说 |
[1:18:00] | “Marry me.” | 嫁给我 |
[1:18:06] | Thank God you were here. | 你在这太好了 |
[1:18:09] | I got so confused. | 我被搞迷糊了 |
[1:18:12] | It happens. | 坏事总会发生的 |
[1:18:14] | Got a minute? | 有空吗?就一分钟 |
[1:18:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:18:31] | I have to say this quick or I’ll just have this massive coronary… | 我得快点说 否则我就要冠心病突发 |
[1:18:34] | and then you’ll never hear it, and you have to. | 那么你就听不到了 而你又必须听到 |
[1:18:37] | This is, by far, the dumbest thing I’ve ever done in my entire life. | 这是我一生中迄今为止做过的最蠢的事了 |
[1:18:42] | So dumb, in fact, that I can’t. But I’m gonna. | 事实上太蠢了 我都不能说 但是我要说 |
[1:18:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:18:57] | I love you. I’ve loved you for nine years. | 我爱你 我爱了你9年了 |
[1:19:00] | I’ve just been too arrogant and scared to realize it. | 我太傲慢了又太害怕 以至于没有意识到 |
[1:19:05] | Now I’m just scared. | 现在我仅仅是害怕了 |
[1:19:06] | I realize this comes at a very inopportune time… | 我意识到 这是个不恰当的时候 |
[1:19:11] | but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. | 但是我真的求你帮个大忙 |
[1:19:17] | Choose me. Marry me. | 选择我 娶我吧 |
[1:19:20] | Let me make you happy. | 让我使你幸福 |
[1:19:24] | That sounds like three favors, doesn’t it? | 听起来像是三个 不是吗? |
[1:19:27] | But– | 但是 |
[1:20:09] | Lovely together. Aren’t they? | 对可爱的一对啊 是他们俩吗? |
[1:20:15] | That’s our maid of honor. She’s from New York. | 那是伴娘 从纽约来的 |
[1:20:35] | Michael, wait! | 麦克 等等 |
[1:20:38] | Please! You’ll never catch her! | 求你了 你追不上她的 |
[1:20:43] | Doesn’t anybody leave their car unlocked? | 谁的车没锁啊? |
[1:20:45] | Nobody trusts anybody anymore? | 没人再相信他人了吗? |
[1:20:48] | A good Samaritan. | 一个好撒马利亚人 |
[1:20:57] | Come back here! | 回这儿来 |
[1:20:59] | “Shy tendrils of russet pleasure… | 嫩枝带着新生的喜悦 |
[1:21:02] | began their unbidden journey. | 开始生命的探索 |
[1:21:07] | She moaned. | 她悲叹 |
[1:21:13] | It is not going well! | 事情有点糟 |
[1:21:15] | This is what comes of telling the truth or even part of it! | 我只是说了一小部分事实 |
[1:21:20] | Getting what you deserve isn’t fair. Where are you? | 获得你应得的并不公平 你在哪里? |
[1:21:23] | I have stolen a bread van, and I’m chasing Michael down Michigan Avenue! | 我偷了一辆面包厢车 正在沿着Michigan街追赶麦克 |
[1:21:28] | This is all your fault! I told him the truth! | 这全是你的错 我告诉了他事实 |
[1:21:30] | I said that I loved him, and I kissed him. | 我说我爱他 还亲了他 |
[1:21:32] | This is what’s happened! -Jules, a question. | 这事就发生了 朱勒 问你个问题 |
[1:21:35] | When you kissed Michael, did he kiss you back? | 当你吻他时 他回吻了吗? |
[1:21:38] | What do you mean? We were lip to lip! | 什么意思?我们嘴唇挨着嘴唇 |
[1:21:40] | Was there anything there leading you to believe this chase will end happily? | 有什么东西能让你相信 这场追逐会以幸福结束呢? |
[1:21:45] | That’s beside the point. We were interrupted. | 那无关紧要 我们被打断了 |
[1:21:47] | Who interrupted you? Kimmy! She ruined everything! | 谁打断你们? 吉米 她毁了一切 |
[1:21:50] | And Michael started chasing her before he could answer me. | 在麦克就要回答我的时候 追她去了 |
[1:21:53] | Michael’s chasing Kimmy? | 麦克正在追吉米? |
[1:21:54] | You’re chasing Michael? | 你正在追麦克? |
[1:21:56] | Who’s chasing you? Nobody. Get it? | 谁追你呢?没人 明白吗? |
[1:21:59] | There’s your answer.:Kimmy. | 你的答案就是吉米 |
[1:22:01] | Jules, you are not the one! | 朱勒 你不是他要的 |
[1:22:03] | Now, for God’s sake, the wedding is at 6.:00 P.M. | 现在 看在上帝的份上 婚礼就在下午6点 |
[1:22:07] | You have a small, but distinct, window of opportunity to do the right thing. | 你有一个很小的机会来做正确的事儿 |
[1:22:44] | All aboard! | 都上车啦 |
[1:22:52] | Excuse me. | 借光 |
[1:23:52] | I have a confession to make. | 我有件事要坦白 |
[1:23:55] | Another confession. | 另外一个 |
[1:24:02] | Besides that I love you, this is even worse. | 除了我爱你那件事 这个更糟糕 |
[1:24:14] | The E-mail that Walter sent to your boss– | 沃尔特发给你老板的Email |
[1:24:23] | I wrote that. | 是我写的 |
[1:24:28] | I’m the bad guy. | 我坏透了 |
[1:24:31] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:24:33] | Are you completely insane? | 你完全神经了吧? |
[1:24:36] | I mean,Jules, how could you do that? | 我的意思是 朱勒 你怎么能做那件事? |
[1:24:42] | It wasn’t supposed to get sent. | 没想到会发出去 |
[1:24:46] | I just wanted you to get mad at Kimmy. | 我只想让你对吉米生气 |
[1:24:52] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:24:56] | I have done nothing but underhanded, despicable… | 自从我来到这里 我就做了些卑鄙的可耻的 |
[1:25:00] | not even terribly imaginative things since I got here. | 甚至难以想象的事情 |
[1:25:12] | I was just trying to win you– | 我一直试图赢到你 |
[1:25:18] | to win you back. | 赢回你 |
[1:25:22] | But that doesn’t excuse any of it. | 但是那不能原谅任何一个错事 |
[1:25:26] | I’m pond scum. | 我就是池塘里的渣滓 |
[1:25:30] | Lower, actually. | 事实上 更低 |
[1:25:32] | I’m like the fungus that feeds on pond scum. | 我像真菌一样靠池塘生存 |
[1:25:36] | Lower. | 更差 |
[1:25:39] | The pus that infects the mucus… | 感染后的粘脓 |
[1:25:42] | that cruds up the fungus that feeds on the pond scum. | 里面积聚了很多真菌 生存在池塘里 |
[1:25:55] | On the other hand… | 另一方面 |
[1:26:00] | thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[1:26:04] | for loving me that much. | 那么爱我 |
[1:26:07] | That way… | 那就是为什么 |
[1:26:09] | it’s pretty flattering. | 你使我受宠若惊 |
[1:26:12] | Except it makes me fungus. | 除了让我变成真菌 |
[1:26:16] | That part I knew. | 我早知道那个 |
[1:26:30] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:26:35] | I’m glad you didn’t get on that train. | 你没有上那火车我很高兴 |
[1:26:41] | I came here looking for her. | 我来这是为了找她 |
[1:26:45] | Why would she be here? This is where I proposed. | 为什么她可能在这? 这是我求婚的地方 |
[1:26:53] | I had to cover a game in Milwaukee, and she saw me off. | 我不得不报到一场比赛 她来送别 |
[1:26:57] | The train was starting to leave and… | 火车正要离开 |
[1:27:02] | I jumped up on the step and I held the handle… | 我跳上台阶抓住把手 |
[1:27:06] | and without… | 根本 |
[1:27:09] | a thought in my head, I just shouted, ” Marry me.” | 就没有想 我就喊出来”嫁给我吧” |
[1:27:15] | The train was pulling out, and she just suddenly screamed, ” Yes!” | 火车开出去了 她忽然大喊”好的” |
[1:27:23] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[1:27:26] | And blew me a kiss. | 送我一个飞吻 |
[1:27:41] | It would’ve been a nice wedding. | 本来可以是个美好的婚礼 |
[1:27:45] | You can’t believe that you’ve lost her. | 你不能相信你已经失去了她 |
[1:27:48] | You will find her, and you’ll look into her eyes and see all that love. | 你会找到她的 你将会盯着她的眼睛 看到所有的爱 |
[1:27:53] | I just hope that it’s soon. Or else I’d hate to be you at 6:00. | 我希望那不久 否则在6点的时候我都替你恨自己 |
[1:27:58] | Just wait. | 等待吧 |
[1:28:00] | We’ll split up. | 我们分开找 |
[1:28:01] | You will go to every romantic place the two of you have… | 你到任何你们两个一起到过的浪漫的地方 |
[1:28:05] | and I will go someplace brilliant, and we’ll find her. | 我去一些光亮的地方 我们一定会找到她 |
[1:28:10] | We will find her. | 一定会找到 |
[1:28:17] | Wallace egregious residence, Mandy speaking. | 这是华莱士臭名昭著的的住处 曼蒂在讲话 |
[1:28:19] | It’s Jules. Have you gotten a call from Kimmy? | 我是朱勒 你们没有接到来自吉米的电话吗? |
[1:28:21] | She slipped out, the little monkey, during the commotion. | 她这个小猴子 在一阵骚动中 溜出去了 |
[1:28:25] | “Commotion” ? | 骚动 |
[1:28:26] | My sister was licking an ice sculpture, and her tongue froze right to it. | 我妹妹正在舔冰雕 舌头冻上面了 |
[1:28:31] | And that’s a commotion? | 这就是骚动? |
[1:28:33] | It’s a sculpture of the David. | 那是大卫的雕像 |
[1:28:35] | So Kimmy would be– | 那么吉米可能 |
[1:28:37] | She’s probably with Michael doing the nasty. | 她可能正和麦克亲热呢 |
[1:28:41] | Either that or crying in her nachos down at Comiskey Park. | 除了那个 就是在Comiskey车场下面边吃署片边哭 |
[1:28:43] | Excuse me? I had this crank call… | 对不起 我接到了一个奇怪的电话 |
[1:28:45] | from some guy who says he saw her in the luxury box. | 说看到她在女洗手间 |
[1:28:48] | Right. What would a bride be doing– | 对了 新娘能干什么啊 |
[1:28:51] | Can you bring my dress to the church? | 你能把我的礼堂礼服带过来吗 |
[1:28:53] | I have to pick something up for the ceremony. | 我得给这个典礼挑点东西 |
[1:28:56] | Don’t forget to shave, now. | 别忘了刮腿毛 |
[1:29:00] | Here we go. Here’s the hair dryer. | 好啦 吹风机在这儿 |
[1:29:02] | There we go. | 好啦 |
[1:29:04] | It’s going to be okay. Please, no pictures. | 会没事的 不许照相 |
[1:29:26] | I know you’re in here. The guard saw you come in. | 我知道你在这 警卫看到你进来了 |
[1:29:29] | Just leave me alone, you bitch! | 你个婊子 让我自己呆会儿 |
[1:29:38] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你他妈的觉得你是谁啊? |
[1:29:41] | Cat fight! You came here… | 猫打架啦 你来这儿 |
[1:29:44] | pretending to be my friend, and I made you my maid of honor! | 装成我的朋友 我让你做我的伴娘 |
[1:29:47] | Who asked you to do that? You knew me what, eight minutes? | 谁叫你那样做的?你才认识我8分钟 |
[1:29:51] | Michael trusted you, so I trusted you. | 麦克相信你 所以我才相信你 |
[1:29:54] | You wanted to keep me close. You didn’t trust me for a second. | 你想和我走得紧密 你一秒也没有信任我 |
[1:29:58] | I was right! Of course you were right. | 我原来是对的 当然你原来是对的 |
[1:30:00] | But that’s not my fault. You kissed him! | 但是那不是我的错 你吻了他 |
[1:30:03] | At my parents’ house! That’s cold. | 在我父母的房间 太无情了 |
[1:30:05] | On my wedding day! | 在我婚礼的当天 |
[1:30:07] | Bitch. Tramp. | 婊子 骚货 |
[1:30:09] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:30:11] | Now I love this man, and there is no way… | 现在我爱这个男人 而且没有方法 |
[1:30:13] | I’m going to give him up to some two-faced, big-haired food critic! | 我要放弃 把他让给某个二皮脸 乱头发的食物评论家 |
[1:30:22] | All right. Okay, all right! | 好吧 |
[1:30:25] | I kissed him. | 我是吻过他 |
[1:30:28] | I tried to steal him. | 我试过偷走他 |
[1:30:35] | I lost. | 我输了 |
[1:30:43] | He doesn’t love me. He loves you. | 他不爱我 他爱你 |
[1:30:54] | I haven’t done much that I’m proud of the last three days. | 我没有做什么这3天能引以自豪的事 |
[1:31:01] | I’d like to take you to the church… | 我很想带你去教堂 |
[1:31:04] | so you can walk down that aisle… | 你可以走过长廊 |
[1:31:07] | and marry the man of our dreams. | 嫁给我们梦中的男人 |
[1:31:11] | Because he sure wants to marry you. | 因为他确信想娶的是你 |
[1:33:07] | So raise our glasses and wish Mike and Kim every happiness… | 让我们举杯祝贺Mike和Kim幸福 |
[1:33:12] | for a long and happy life together… | 为他们幸福美满的一生 |
[1:33:16] | filled with happiness. | 充满幸福的一生 |
[1:33:22] | I guess that’s it. To the bride and groom. | 我想就这些了 祝福新郎新娘 |
[1:33:32] | Now let’s hear from the maid of honor, the lovely Julianne. | 现在让我们听听伴娘 可爱的Julianne 说点什么 |
[1:33:46] | I had the strangest dream. | 我做了个最奇怪的梦 |
[1:33:50] | I dreamt that some psychopath was trying to break the two of you up. | 我梦到:某个精神病试图分开你们两个 |
[1:34:00] | Luckily, I woke up and I see… | 幸运的是 我醒来了 看到 |
[1:34:07] | that the world is just as it should be… | 这个世界和它本应该的是一样的 |
[1:34:14] | for my best friend… | 对我最好的朋友来说 |
[1:34:18] | has won the best woman. | 得到了最好的女人 |
[1:34:31] | I didn’t get you a gift. | 我没有给你们带礼物 |
[1:34:35] | However, this is on loan… | 然而 这是出借的 |
[1:34:36] | However, this is on loan… | 然而 这是借的 |
[1:34:43] | until you two find your song. | 直到你们俩找到属于你们自己的歌 |
[1:34:50] | Someday | 有一天 |
[1:34:55] | When I’m awfully low | 当我心情很坏 |
[1:34:59] | When the world is cold | 活在冷酷的世界 |
[1:35:04] | I will feel a glow | 想起你 |
[1:35:07] | Just thinking of you | 我就神彩飞扬 |
[1:35:13] | And the way you look | 记得你今夜的 |
[1:35:18] | Tonight | 容颜 |
[1:35:21] | Oh, but you’re lovely | 你真美丽 |
[1:35:28] | With your smile so warm | 热情的笑容 |
[1:35:34] | And your cheeks so soft | 柔嫩的脸庞 |
[1:35:38] | There is nothing for me | 我什么都不想 |
[1:35:42] | But to love you | 只想爱你 |
[1:35:48] | Just the way you look | 爱你今夜的 |
[1:35:52] | Tonight | 容颜 |
[1:36:07] | It’s mine! I don’t think so! | 我的! 不是你的 |
[1:36:14] | I got it! | 我抢到了 |
[1:36:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:37:34] | Hey, gorgeous, having a good time? | Hey 美女 玩得好吗? |
[1:37:36] | Not particularly, but I did what I came to do. | 不是特别好 但是我做了我来这里该做的 |
[1:37:40] | What? You split them up? | 什么?你把他们分开了? |
[1:37:42] | No, I said good-bye. | 没有 我说”再见” |
[1:37:44] | Good girl. I’m proud of you. | 好女孩 我替你骄傲 |
[1:37:46] | Be prouder still if you were dancing. | 如果你现在在跳舞的话我就更骄傲了 |
[1:37:49] | I have big plans for dancing. | 我有个大计划要去跳舞 |
[1:37:51] | Just give me 30, 3 5 years. | 给我30 35年吧 |
[1:37:55] | The misery… | 这个悲剧 |
[1:37:57] | the exquisite tragedy. | 这个完美的悲剧 |
[1:37:58] | The Susan Hayward of it all. | 你不亚于苏珊海沃德 |
[1:38:01] | I can picture you there sitting alone at your table in your lavender gown. | 我可以想象出你一定单独的坐在桌子前 穿着你淡紫色的礼服 |
[1:38:05] | Did I tell you my gown was lavender? | 我告诉过你我的晚礼服是淡紫色的吗? |
[1:38:06] | Hair swept up. Haven’t touched your cake. | 头发盘起来了 还没有碰你的蛋糕 |
[1:38:10] | probably drumming your fingernails on the white linen tablecloth… | 你可能在用指甲在白色亚麻桌布上瞎敲 |
[1:38:14] | the way you do when you’re really feeling down. | 这就是你感觉非常沮丧的时候做的事情 |
[1:38:16] | perhaps looking at those nails thinking.: “I should’ve stopped… | 也许盯着这些手指甲 在想:”我早该停下” |
[1:38:20] | my evil plotting to have that manicure, but it’s too late now. ” | 我邪恶的阴谋去修修指甲 但是太迟了 |
[1:38:23] | I didn’t tell you my dress was lavender. | 我没有告诉你我的礼服是淡紫色的 |
[1:38:27] | Suddenly, a familiar song. | 突然之间 一首熟悉的歌曲 |
[1:38:29] | The moment I wake up | 我醒来的时刻 |
[1:38:33] | Then you’re off your chair in one, exquisite movement… | 你离开你的椅子 很优雅的 |
[1:38:40] | wondering, searching, sniffing the wind… | 惊讶的搜寻着 嗅着风的气息 |
[1:38:43] | like a dapple deer. | 像梅花鹿一样 |
[1:38:46] | Has God heard your little prayer? | 上帝能否听到你低低的祈祷 |
[1:38:48] | Will Cinderella dance again? | 灰姑娘会再翩翩起舞吗 |
[1:38:50] | And then, suddenly, the crowds part… | 然后 忽然 人群分开 |
[1:38:56] | and there he is.: | 他就在那里 |
[1:38:59] | sleek, stylish… | 时髦而有品位 |
[1:39:01] | radiant with charisma. | 散发着领袖气质 |
[1:39:05] | Bizarrely, he’s on the telephone. | 很奇怪 他在电话里 |
[1:39:08] | But then, so are you. | 但那时 你也是 |
[1:39:13] | And he comes towards you… | 他朝你走来 |
[1:39:16] | the moves of a jungle cat. | 像丛林小猫一样 |
[1:39:20] | Although you quite correctly sense that he is… | 虽然你很确信的感觉到他是 |
[1:39:23] | gay… | 同性恋 |
[1:39:25] | like most devastatingly handsome single men of his age are… | 像多数他这个年龄帅气的潇洒单身男人一样 |
[1:39:30] | you think, what the hell… | 你想 管它呢 |
[1:39:35] | life goes on. | 生活会走向何方呢 |
[1:39:38] | Maybe there won’t be marriage. | 也许没有婚姻 |
[1:39:40] | Maybe there won’t be sex. | 也许没有sex |
[1:39:44] | But, by God, there’ll be dancing. | 但是 会有舞蹈 |