Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

I Am Legend(我是传奇)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user I Am Legend(我是传奇)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:我是传奇
英文名称:I Am Legend
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] …he’s definitely got the inside track. 他肯定得到些内部消息
[00:09] Word is they’re having some problems with injuries. 传闻说他们深受伤病困扰
[00:12] Really? are they looking into free agent signing at 真的吗? 他们不是要在最后时刻
[00:16] The last second or anything like that? 签几名自由球员吗?
[00:17] Possibly, they got a strong farm club too. 可能吧 他们有一支训练有素的球队
[00:19] They got some aaa ball players they might be bringing up… 随时让顶级球员替补上场
[00:21] But again, peter will certianly be able tell us a little bit 彼得在半小时之后
[00:24] More about that in the next half hour. 会带来详细的报道
[00:25] Who do you like? 你看好哪支队伍?
[00:26] Well tell you, so far, I like what I’m seeing in new york. 到现在为止 我看好纽约队的表现
[00:29] They got a strong ball club as usual. 他们跟以前一样实力雄厚
[00:31] That is in the american, and.. 这是美国最好的球队…
[00:32] And the national, I’m still liking chicago, 在国家联盟里 我还是看好芝加哥
[00:35] With a little bit of twist here for los angeles. 遇上洛杉矶会有点小麻烦
[00:38] okay, so we’re looking here at new york, chicago 好的 究竟纽约和芝加哥会师决赛
[00:40] World series, possible los angeles. 还是洛杉矶充当黑马
[00:42] Hey, hold it to him to the end of the season. 这个赛季结束就能见分晓
[00:45] That’s gonna do it from the sports desk for right now. 现在让我们把镜头从体育播报
[00:48] Back to you guys in the studio, thanks dave. 切换回直播室 谢谢戴夫
[00:49] Thanks for nothing eddy, thank you guys. 谢谢 艾迪 谢谢大家
[00:52] That’s not all we’re following. 我们关注的不止是这些
[00:53] Here’s karen at the health desk. 现在由凯伦带来健康播报
[00:56] The world of medicine has seen its share of miracle 医药界已经见证了不少奇迹
[00:59] Cures from the polio vaccine to heart transplants. 从小儿麻痹疫苗到心脏移植术
[01:02] But all past achievements may pale 但过去所有的成就相比于
[01:05] In comparison to the work of dr. alice krippin. 爱丽丝·克里本医生的成果就显得黯然失色
[01:07] thank you so much for joining us this morning. 谢谢你今天上午接受我们的访问
[01:09] not at all. 不客气
[01:10] Dr. krippin, give it to me in a nutshell. 克里本医生 请您简单介绍一下
[01:14] The premise is quite simple. 前提非常简单
[01:17] Take something designed by nature … 利用大自然创造的东西…
[01:20] And reprogram it to make it work for 重新组合使其为人体
[01:22] The body rather than against it. 服务而不是与其作对
[01:24] You’re talking about a virus? 你指的是病毒吗?
[01:25] indeed yes, in this case, the measles. 是的 这里是指麻疹病毒
[01:27] A virus which has been engineered at a genetic 从基因层面改造这种病毒
[01:30] Level to be helpful rather than harmful. 会变得有用而非有害
[01:34] I find the best way to describe it is 我想到个很好的比喻
[01:37] If you can imagine your body is a highway…. 你把自己的身体想成是一条公路
[01:39] And you picked the virus as a very fast car, 病毒就像是一辆快速行驶的汽车
[01:43] Being driven by a very bad man. 被一个坏家伙驾驶着
本电影台词包含不重复单词:782个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:104个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:94个,考研词汇:111个,专四词汇:96个,专八词汇:21个,
所有生词标注共:207个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[01:44] Imagine the damage that car can cause. 试想这辆车会带来多大的伤害
[01:48] But if you replace that man with a cop, 但如果你让一个警察来驾驶
[01:51] Then the picture changes. 情况就有所不同了
[01:52] And that is essentially what we have done. 我们实质上就是做这些事
[01:55] and how many people have you treated so far? 目前你们治疗了多少人?
[01:57] We have 10,009 clinical trials in humans so far. 到现在我们做了10009个临床试验
[02:01] and how many are cancer free? 多少人的癌症被治愈?
[02:03] 10009 10,009.
[02:05] so you have actually cured cancer? 那么你们已经攻克了癌症?
[02:08] Yes yes, yes we have. 是的 是的 我们做到了
[04:04] What do you see? 你看到了什么
[04:50] Damn. 该死
[07:39] Let’s go sam. 我们走 萨曼
[09:07] Here you go, just the way you like it…. 去吃吧 你最喜欢的做法
[09:10] Disgusting. 好恶心
[09:13] Excuse me. 让一下
[09:17] Relax. 放松
[09:31] There you go. 吃吧
[09:57] No, eat your vegetables. 别那样 蔬菜也得吃
[10:00] Don’t just push ’em around, eat them. 别拨来拨去的 吃掉它们
[10:01] I’m not playing. 我可没说笑
[10:06] Eat your vegetables. 吃你的蔬菜
[10:08] Or we’ll sit down here all night. 否则就整晚坐在这里
[10:14] What are you whining about? 你发什么牢骚?
[10:16] Why didn’t you just eat your vegetables? 为什么不好好吃你的蔬菜?
[10:19] Okay, look, look. 好吧 听着 听着
[10:21] We’re gonna eat twice as many vegetables 明晚你必须要吃
[10:23] Tomorrow night. 双倍的蔬菜
[10:25] Deal? 成交?
[10:49] That feels good. 感觉不错吧
[10:59] Ah sam. 萨曼
[13:07] Robert, what is happening? I’ve been trying 罗伯特 出什么事儿了? 我一直
[13:09] To reach you on the cell, I keep getting the recording. 试着打你手机 总是转入语音信箱
[13:10] – the network is down. – dad, where are we going? -网络断了 -爸爸 我们要去哪儿?
[13:12] I cannot get used to the new rags. 我还是不习惯这身新装备
[13:14] we’re going to aunt sarah’s sweetie. 我们要去莎拉阿姨家
[13:16] No, why?! 不 为什么?
[13:18] just strap yourself in, go. 自己系好安全带 走
[13:19] we’re at 30 minutes colonel. 我们只有30分钟 上校
[13:21] copy. 知道了
[13:23] 30 minutes to what? 30分钟去做什么?
[13:24] they’re sealing off the island. 他们要封锁这个岛
[13:32] seal off the island? this island? 封锁这个岛? 这个岛?
[13:34] but I don’t wanna go to aunt sarah’s. 但我不想去莎拉阿姨家
[13:35] did you bring all the money? how much? 你把钱都带上了吗? 有多少?
[13:38] 600 dollars, why did you say you’re going? 600美元 你说”你们要走”什么意思?
[13:40] that is not enough. 钱还不够
[13:41] robert, you said “you’re going”, not “we’re going”. 罗伯特 你说”你们要走” 而不是”我们要走”
[13:43] when you get across, I need you to get to the atm. 过去后 我要你找个取款机
[13:46] Get as much cash as you can. 能取多少就取多少
[13:46] it’s not even summer yet. 现在又不是夏天
[13:48] take sarah’s car, go upstate. 开上莎拉的车 远离城市
[13:50] I’ll meet you at the farm, bring enough food for 2 weeks. 我会到农场接你们 带上足够两周的食物
[13:53] Jesus, robert. did it jump? 天啊 罗伯特 病毒开始蔓延了?
[13:56] Is it airborne? 空气传播?
[13:58] but we only go to aunt sarah’s in the summer. 可我们只在夏天才去莎拉阿姨家的
[14:01] maybe. 有可能
[14:02] It’s christmas. what about my presents? 今天是圣诞节 我的礼物呢?
[14:06] he’s announcing it. 总统宣布着这件事
[14:07] make no mistake my fellow americans. 不要搞错了 我的美国人民
[14:09] – my gifts are still in the closet. – the mutated virus is lethal. -我的礼物还在壁橱里 -突变的病毒是致命的
[14:11] hush now mar. 安静点 玛丽
[14:13] the survival of not only our nation, but 此事不仅关系到美国人民的生存
[14:15] Of every other nation on the planet. 还关系到全世界人民
[14:16] mom, look. a butterfly. 妈妈 看啊 是一只蝴蝶
[14:18] marley, enough! 玛丽 够了
[14:19] So, I announce with great sadness, but even greater resolve. 我怀着极为沉痛的心情和强烈的决心
[14:23] That tonight I have signed an executive order, 今晚我签署一条行政命令
[14:27] Initiating a military quarantine of new york city. 对纽约启动军事隔离
[14:31] god be with us. 原上帝与我们同在
[14:37] the window is still open, we find something in a week..or 2 weeks, 还有机会 我们会有办法的 也许1 2礼拜内
[14:42] …we can reverse the spread. 能够阻止病毒蔓延
[14:49] I can still fix this. 我能解决这一切
[14:53] Please, you can do the same work outside the city. 求你了 你能在市区外还是能做这些的
[14:58] Ground zero, this is my site. we talked about this. 爆心投影点 这是我的区域 我们说过的
[15:03] What are you doing? 你要做什么?
[15:07] What am I doing? 我要做什么?
[15:11] I’m not gonna let this happen. 我要阻止这一切的发生
[15:13] let? this isn’t up to you, you can’t… 什么? 这不是你能决定的 你不能
[15:32] How did you sleep? 睡好了吗?
[16:09] Now come on, you know better than that. 别进去 你知道的
[16:13] I’ll be back. 我会回来的
[16:48] Dr. robert neville, september 5, 2012. ga series serum 391. 罗伯特·奈维尔博士 2012年9月5日 GA系列391号血清
[16:53] Animal trials, streaming video. 动物实验 开始传输影像
[17:18] The results appear typical. 结果一切如常
[17:26] Compounds 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 … 化合物1 3 4 6 8 9 10 11…
[17:32] 14, 16 and 18 did not kill the virus. 14 16和18未能杀死病毒
[17:38] Compounds 2, 5, 7, 12, 13, 15 and 17 … 化合物2 5 7 12 13 15 17…
[17:46] All killed the host. 都杀死了宿主
[17:54] Hold on a second. 等一下
[18:02] Compound 6 seems to be showing decreased 化合物6显示
[18:04] Aggression response. 攻击性减弱
[18:07] Partial pigmentation returned. 局部性色素回复
[18:10] Slight pupil constriction. 轻微的瞳孔收缩
[18:13] Ga series serum 391 compound 6 GA系列391号血清化合物6
[18:17] Is the next candidate for human trials. 下次用来做人体实验
[18:20] Hang in there number 6. 撑住啊 6号小鼠
[19:05] Yeah, that’s what you want. 想开车窗就开吧
[19:32] Good morning, marge and fred. 早安 玛姬 早安 弗雷德
[19:35] What are you doing here so early? 你们这么早来干什么啊?
[19:38] Nice sweatshirt there fred. 弗雷德 运动衫不错啊
[19:40] Don’t fit it down anywhere. 别把它乱放
[19:47] I see you inside. 我们里面见
[19:59] What’s happening brother? 怎么了 伙计?
[20:42] Good morning hank. 早上好 汉克
[20:44] Getting through the g’s. 通过G测试了
[20:48] Who’s the girl … 那个女孩是谁
[20:54] Nevermind, hey I’ll see you in the morning. 算了 明早见吧
[21:02] – what am I supposed to say? -我该怎么打招呼呢?
[21:04] – hello, wanna see some infected rats. -你好 想看看被感染的老鼠吗
[21:15] Okay, tomorrow. 好吧 就明天
[21:16] I’m going to say hello tomorrow. 明天我就去和她打招呼
[21:45] You did so good. 干得好
[21:48] Yes, yes. 就这样
[22:49] Look at that, see that? red salmon. 看看 看见没有? 红鲑鱼罐头
[22:53] Wow, actual spam. 噢 肉罐头
[22:55] No, you’ll get some of that later. 你等下再吃
[23:21] Let’s go. 我们走
[24:09] I am robert neville. I am a survivor 我是罗伯特·奈维尔 我是纽约的一名幸存者
[24:16] I am broadcasting on all am frequencies. 我在AM所有频道上进行广播
[24:20] I will be at the south street seaport everyday 每天中午我都会在南大街码头
[24:29] If you are out there…if anyone is out there, 如果你能听到我 如果任何人能听到我
[24:35] I can provide food, I can provide shelter, 我能提供食物 我能提供住所
[24:41] I can provide security. 我能提供安全保障
[24:45] If there is anybody out there, anybody… 如果有任何人能听到我 任何人
[24:50] Please, you are not alone. 请回答我 你不是孤独一人
[25:27] Keep your eye on this one for me. 好好看我这球
[25:39] I’m getting good. 我打得越来越好了
[27:39] Come on sam. I gotta go. I gotta go. 来吧萨曼 必须得走了 必须得走了
[30:50] Sam, come on. we have to go. 萨曼 出来 我们得走了
[30:54] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[31:07] Sam, we gotta go! 萨曼 我们快走!
[31:18] Sam, go now, get out! 萨曼 快走 快出去!
[32:19] You need to pay attention, okay? 你一定要小心 知道吗?
[32:22] – gotta pay attention. -要小心点
[32:23] Listen, I want you to stay here on this one, okay? 听着 这次我要你乖乖地待在这
[32:31] Because you can still get infected and I can’t. 因为你仍会被感染 而我不会
[32:53] Listen, if I am not back by dark… 听着 如果天黑了我还没回来
[33:00] Just go. 你就自己走吧
[34:33] Okay, the subject is female. 试验对象为女性
[34:35] Most likely 18-20 years of age. 大约18-20岁
[34:39] a lot of push effective 6 times the human dose. 所需注射镇静剂剂量为正常人的6倍
[34:43] Core temperature 106 fahrenheit, pulse 200 bpm, 体温华氏106度 脉搏每分钟200
[34:47] ..respiration elevated, pao2 300% of normal. 呼吸急促 动脉血氧含量为正常人3倍
[34:59] The pupils are fully dilated. 瞳孔已完全扩张
[35:02] Now reactive to light. 对光线有反应
[35:15] Extreme reaction to uv exposure… 皮肤对紫外线有强烈反应
[35:18] Symptoms and tissue samples confirm subject 症状和组织采样表明
[35:21] Is infected with kv. 她已感染KV病毒
[35:26] Vaccine test series serum 391 compound six. 391号血清疫苗试验 第6号化合物
[35:33] Commencing human trials. 开始人体试验
[35:58] Respiration is slowing, pulse 190, 呼吸开始变慢 脉搏190
[36:03] Core temperature 105, 104 and decreasing. 体温105 104 继续降低
[36:13] We may have something here. 好像有些效果了
[37:00] Ga series serum 391 compound 6,ineffective on humans. GA系列391号血清疫苗第六号化合物 对人体无效
[37:25] Test results linked to this entry, 试验结果存入链接在此机的
[37:27] Saved on 6 redundant drives. 6个备份硬盘里
[37:30] Still no cure. 依然无效
[37:49] Day 1001: we came in close contact with a hive today. 第1001天 今天我们近距离接触一个巢穴
[37:55] The blood tests confirm that I remain immune…. 血液试验表明 我仍然对
[37:57] For both the airborne and contact strains. 空气性和接触性传播免疫
[38:01] Canines remain immune to airborne strain only. 犬类仅对空气性传播免疫
[38:08] You can’t go running into the dark dummy. 傻瓜 你不能跑到阴暗的地方去
[38:14] Vaccine trials continue. I am still unable 疫苗试验继续 可我依然无法
[38:17] To transfer my immunity… 将我自己的免疫能力
[38:18] …to infected host. krippin virus is….elegant. 转移到被感染者的身上去 KV病毒 真的很奇妙
[38:30] It’s like fishing in the dark, son. 就像在大海捞针
[38:37] Um, an infected male 今天一个被感染女性
[38:43] Exposed himself to sunlight today. 将自己暴露在日光下
[38:48] Now it’s possible that decreased brain function..or… 有可能大脑功能退化 或是
[38:53] Growing scarcity of food is.. 因为食物缺乏
[38:54] …is causing them to ignore their basic survival instincts. 导致他们忽视自己的求生本能
[39:04] Social de-evolution appears complete. 社交能力退化已很明显
[39:09] Typical human behavior is now entirely absent. 典型人类行为已完全消失
[39:20] Why are we stopping? 我们为什么停下来?
[39:26] Please go 请出来
[39:29] – you’ve got less than 10 minutes. -你们只有不到10分钟时间
[39:29] Baby, give me the dog. 宝贝 把狗给我
[39:35] – let’s go baby, let’s go. -我们走 宝贝 我们走
[39:37] – daddy. -爸爸
[39:40] Stay in my neighborhood and let nobody stop you by. 待在那附近 别让任何人靠近
[39:43] – mommy, they have guns. -妈妈 他们有枪
[39:45] – it’s okay, they’re in the army like daddy. -别担心 他们像爸爸一样也是军人
[39:51] Then, please, back home. 请回家去
[39:55] – coming through. -过来
[40:36] If you are not covered by the checkpoint, 如果你没有通过检查
[40:40] Then, please, go home. 那么 请回吧
[40:47] You’re clear. go ahead. 你没问题 往前走
[40:50] – clear. -通过
[40:55] Clear…okay, next, let’s go. 通过 好吧 下一个 继续走
[41:00] No good. 不行
[41:09] Clear – okay, go. 通过 -走
[41:12] – we are not infected. -我们没被感染
[41:16] – please, please take my baby. -请带走我的女儿
[41:17] You have to move back. 退后退
[41:22] No good. 没通过
[41:24] – what, no! robert, robert! -什么? 不! 罗伯特 罗伯特!
[41:27] Whoa, whoa, get your hands off my wife. 手拿开 别碰我太太
[41:31] I’m lieutenant robert neville 我是罗伯特·奈维尔上校
[41:34] Get your hands off me. 把手拿开
[41:37] – scan her again. -再扫描她一遍
[41:39] – stand down! -退后!
[41:40] – stand down soldier! stand down! -退后士兵! 退后!
[41:43] – I am lieutenant-colonel robert neville. -我是陆军上校罗伯特·奈维尔
[41:44] I order you to scan her again. 我命令你再扫描她一遍
[41:47] Scan her again! 再扫描她一遍!
[41:52] – alright, scan her again. -好吧 再扫描一遍
[41:57] Clear, it’s clear, move through. 通过 没问题 过去吧
[42:11] Dad, why can’t we go to our home too? 爸爸 我们为什么不能回自己的家?
[42:18] – how long? -还有多久?
[42:20] – five minutes, we’ll make it. -5分钟 来得及
[42:22] 621. we are on site. 621 我们已到
[42:41] I won’t take my eyes off them colonel. 我会好好照顾她们的 上校
[42:44] You got my word on it. 我向你保证
[42:51] Give me a kiss. 亲一下
[43:02] Be careful. – you too. 小心点 -你也是
[43:07] – dear god, please watch over robert, -上帝啊 请保佑罗伯特
[43:10] Keep him strong for the struggle ahead of him lord. 赋予他勇气去战胜一切难题
[43:12] Please, just bring him home safely, amen. 请把他安全地带回来 阿门
[43:17] Daddy’s going to make the monsters go away baby, okay? 爸爸去把那些怪物消灭掉 好吗?
[43:20] – sam, you protect daddy. -萨曼 你去保护爸爸
[43:23] – no baby, I can’t take the dog! -不 亲爱的 我不能带着狗!
[43:24] Sir, we have to go. 长官 我们得走了
[43:29] Dad, look, a butterfly. 爸爸 你看 一只蝴蝶
[44:27] – how’d you sleep? – dr. robert neville will be taking a closer look -你睡得怎么样? -罗伯特·奈维尔博士正在仔细观察
[44:30] …at the ongoing mutations of dr. alice krippin’s 爱丽丝·克里本博士研究的病毒变化
[44:33] Once hailed miracle cure for cancer. 那曾经一度奇迹般治愈癌症
[44:36] So far, almost 5000 patients treated with a 到目前为止 大约5000名病人感染变种的病毒
[44:40] Retrofitted virus, had begun exhibiting symptoms 他们已经显现出类似早期狂犬病症状
[44:45] 25 patients have already died. 目前已有25名病人死亡
[44:48] Dr. neville has ordered local hospitals to stockpile 奈维尔博士已命令当地医院储存好抗病毒药物
[44:50] Antiviral drugs, and to begin preliminary quarantine protocol…. 并准备实施初步的检疫隔离方案
[44:55] – it’s my birthday today. -今天是我生日
[44:57] – we are fully confident dr. neville can see us through… -我们完全相信奈维尔博士能带领我们…
[45:00] – would you like to sing? -想唱歌吗?
[45:03] My name is robert neville, I am a survivor living in new york city. 我是罗伯特·奈维尔 我是纽约的一名幸存者
[45:11] I am broadcasting on all am frequencies. 我在AM所有频道上进行广播
[45:16] I will be at the south street seaport everyday, midday, 每天中午我都会在南大街码头
[45:20] When the sun is highest in the sky. 中午艳阳高照的时候
[45:24] If you are out there….if anyone is out there…. 如果你能听到我 如果任何人能听到我
[45:29] I can provide food, I can provide shelter, 我能提供食物 我能提供住所
[45:34] I can provide security. 我能提供安全保障
[45:36] If there’s anybody out there, anybody… 如果有任何人能听到我 任何人
[45:42] Please, you are not alone. 请回答我 你不是孤独一人
[45:47] Listen, if you’re planning a party or something, 听着 如果你想要开个聚会或是其他什么
[45:52] Just tell me now. 现在就告诉我
[45:53] Okay, because I don’t like surprises, and I swear 因为我并不喜欢惊喜 但我发誓
[45:57] I’ll act surprised. okay? 我能表现得很惊讶 好吗?
[46:44] What are you doing out here fred? 弗雷德 你在这里干什么?
[46:50] What the hell are you…..no! 你在这搞什么鬼 不!
[46:54] – no! no! -不 不!
[46:56] What the hell are you doing out here fred!?! 弗雷德 你究竟在这儿干嘛?
[47:00] How did you get out here?!? 你怎么到这儿来的?
[47:02] Fred, if you’re real, you better tell me right now! 弗雷德 如果你还活着 最好马上告诉我!
[47:05] If you’re real, you better tell me right now! 如果你还活着 最好马上告诉我!
[47:22] Damn, fred. 他妈的 弗雷德
[49:28] I’m okay. 我没事
[49:57] I’m okay. 我没事
[50:25] I’m okay. 我没事
[51:49] Come on, sam. 过来 萨曼
[51:51] Come on. 过来
[52:06] Let’s go sam! 萨曼 我们走!
[52:18] No, no, let’s go sam, we gotta go home sam. 萨曼 快走 我们得回家了
[52:24] Let’s go. 我们走
[53:32] Okay, you’re alright. 你没事的
[53:37] It’s okay. you’re alright. 你没事的 你没事的
[53:39] You’re alright. 你一定会没事儿的
[53:42] Samantha, samantha. 萨曼塔 萨曼塔
[53:42] Look at me girl. hey, you’re okay. 看着我 宝贝 你不会有事的
[53:47] Samantha, just gotta get you home. 萨曼塔 我带你回家
[53:50] Gotta take you home, take you home. 带你回家 带你回家
[53:53] Alright, come here. 好了 来吧
[54:31] Come here, come here, got you. 到这儿来 好样的
[54:42] It’s okay. 没事儿的
[58:39] I promised my friend…. that I would say hello… 我向朋友保证 会和你
[58:46] To you today. 今天打招呼的
[59:14] Please say hello to me. 请和我问好啊
[59:24] Please say hello to me. 请和我问好啊
[1:00:47] Die! 去死!
[1:01:04] Die! 去死!
[1:02:51] Can you hear me? 听见我说话吗?
[1:02:59] Stick with me. 坚持一下
[1:03:02] Where you live? 你住哪儿?
[1:03:07] Where you live? 你住哪儿?
[1:03:11] Eleven…Eleven 11号
[1:03:14] Washington and square. 华盛顿广场11号
[1:03:18] They don’t know where I live. 他们不知道我住哪儿
[1:03:22] Don’t let them track us. 别让他们追踪到
[1:03:25] You must stay in till dawn. 等到清晨再回去
[1:06:17] I’m afraid the eggs are powdered, obviously 恐怕鸡蛋煎的太烂了
[1:06:22] You know that. they’re yours. 不过你知道的 这份是你的
[1:06:24] But I did find bacon. I just found the most 但我竟然找到了培根
[1:06:28] Fantastic thing in history. 这可能是史上最好的事儿了
[1:06:29] I found some antibiotics in the bathroom, I put 我还在浴室里找到些抗生素
[1:06:34] By your plate because your leg is okay, 食物盛在你盘子里了 你的腿好的差不多了
[1:06:36] But you won’t be for very long, if you don’t 但如果不及时开始治疗
[1:06:38] Start a course very soon. 情况会变得糟糕的
[1:06:41] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:06:45] I am anna and this is ethan. 我是安娜 这是伊桑
[1:06:54] They’re going to get cold. 不吃这些要凉了
[1:07:09] It’s okay. go on. 没事儿 你坐啊
[1:07:37] We come from maryland. 我们来自马里兰州
[1:07:39] We heard your message heard on the radio. 我们听到了你的广播
[1:07:42] We were at the pier at noon, we waited all day. 我们中午就到了码头 在那儿等了你一天
[1:07:47] We’re going to vermont. 我们打算去佛蒙特州
[1:07:51] To the survivor’s colony. 那个幸存者隔离区
[1:07:56] In bethel. it is a safe zone. 在贝索尔市 那是个安全的地方
[1:08:00] There’s no survivor’s colony, no safe zone. 根本没有幸存者隔离区 更别说安全的地方了
[1:08:03] Nothing’s happening the way it was supposed to happen. 整件事没按原计划发展
[1:08:05] Nothing worked the way it was supposed to work. 也没按原计划执行
[1:08:07] in the mountains, there is a whole colony of 在山上 有一群没有被感染的人
[1:08:10] People there who didn’t get sick. 建成的隔离区
[1:08:12] The virus couldn’t survive the cold, there’s a whole… 病毒不能在寒冷的环境里滋长蔓延
[1:08:14] shut up! 闭嘴!
[1:08:17] Everybody’s dead. 所有人都死了
[1:08:28] I just need a minute, okay? 让我静一下好吗?
[1:08:33] Just…. 我只是
[1:08:39] I just, I was saving that bacon. 我一直留着那块培根
[1:08:43] I was saving it. 一直留着舍不得吃
[1:08:47] I’m gonna go upstairs, alright, just. 我要上楼去了
[1:08:50] I’m gonna go. 我得上去了
[1:09:10] Ethan, put that knife down. 伊桑 把刀放下
[1:10:18] can I say something to you? 能和你说话吗?
[1:10:20] You was really really something back there. 你刚才真的太不可思议了
[1:10:23] Are you talking to…me? 你在和…我说话?
[1:10:29] Can I tell you that you were great? those guards. 是的 你对付那些侍卫时真厉害
[1:10:33] They thought that they were tough. 他们自以为很强
[1:10:35] And when you came and they were nowhere. 但是你一出现他们就全跑了
[1:10:39] That was fun to see. 真有意思
[1:10:40] That’s great. seriously. — it is nice to be free. 感觉棒极了 自由的感觉真好
[1:10:43] Why don’t you celebrate your freedom 去和你的朋友庆祝自由吧
[1:10:46] With your own friends? hmm? 和朋友一同去?
[1:10:49] But I have no friends. and I am not going 我没有朋友 我也不想
[1:10:53] Out there by myself. 单独一个人走
[1:10:55] Wait, I have a great idea. 等下 我有个好主意
[1:10:57] I’ll stick with you. 我可以和你一起走
[1:11:06] I like shrek. 我喜欢史瑞克
[1:11:24] You are not as good with people anymore are you? 你不太记得如何与人相处了 对吗?
[1:11:32] Thank you for my leg. 谢谢你为我处理伤口
[1:11:42] Where have you been? 你都经历了些什么?
[1:11:44] I was on a red cross evacuation ship out of saint paolo. 我之前在圣保罗的红十字会救援船
[1:11:47] those boats weren’t meant to be permanent. 那些船不会支撑太久的
[1:11:51] no they weren’t. 是的 没错
[1:11:52] When the navy fell apart, we set on dock to get supplies. 当那些海军被干掉后 我们去船上抢供给
[1:11:55] Someone picked it up on shore. 一些人在岸上被感染了
[1:11:58] 5 of us were immune. 我们有五人免疫
[1:11:59] You said five. — the dark seekers got them. -你说有五人 -他们被追随者捉住了
[1:12:07] You are the robert neville, aren’t you? 你是罗伯特·奈维尔 对吗?
[1:12:18] It’s too late today. if we leave tomorrow at dawn, 今天太晚了 如果我们明天清晨出发
[1:12:21] We can make it to vermont in a straight shot. 就可以一路驱车到达佛蒙特州
[1:12:23] So if we … 如果…
[1:12:24] I’m not leaving. 我不会离开的
[1:12:26] This is ground zero. this is my site. 这是”爆心投影点” 我的地盘
[1:12:34] I’m not gonna let this happen. 我不会让病毒肆虐的
[1:12:39] I can still fix this. 我还能补救
[1:12:55] Oh, you scared me. 你吓到我了
[1:12:57] sorry. 抱歉
[1:12:58] I called down twice. 我喊了两次都没反映
[1:13:00] oh thank you. 谢谢你
[1:13:07] That’s heavily sedated, don’t worry it’s safe. 她打了重度镇静剂 别担心 很安全的
[1:13:11] I’ve never seen one so still. 我从未见过他们如此平静
[1:13:15] They’re always biting. 他们总是攻击咬人
[1:13:21] Do you think that can cure her? 你认为这样能治愈她吗
[1:13:25] No, this will almost certainly kill it 不 这绝对能杀了病毒
[1:13:28] but it’s possible by drastically reducing 但如果降低了她的体温
[1:13:29] Her body temperature, I can increase the compound’s effectiveness. 可能可以提高疫苗的功效
[1:13:44] Did all of them die? 他们都死了吗?
[1:13:47] yes. 是的
[1:13:52] My god. 我的上帝
[1:13:55] god didn’t do this anna. 上帝可不会做这些 安娜
[1:13:56] We did. 我们一手造成的
[1:14:04] Where can ethan sleep? 伊桑能睡哪儿?
[1:14:24] He is heavy. 他可真重
[1:14:33] Can you … 你能
[1:15:07] She is beautiful. what’s her name? 她真可爱 叫什么名字?
[1:15:16] marley. Her name is marley 玛丽 她叫玛丽
[1:15:19] – it’s a beautiful name. -很好听的名字
[1:15:21] Yeah, we named her after bob marley. 我们用鲍勃·玛丽的名字为她取名
[1:15:26] Who? 谁?
[1:15:28] – the singer. -那个歌星
[1:15:30] Damian? 戴米恩?
[1:15:34] – his father. -是他的父亲
[1:15:38] His father. 他的父亲
[1:16:00] That is unacceptable. 真让人难以接受
[1:16:03] – what? -怎么了?
[1:16:09] Best album ever made. 史上最好听专辑
[1:16:20] You recognize that? 想起来没?
[1:16:28] He had this idea, it was kind of a virologist idea. 他有一种想法 类似病毒学家的想法
[1:16:34] He believed that you could cure racism 他认为 我们只要将音乐和爱
[1:16:37] And hate, literally cure it, by 注入人们的生活
[1:16:39] Injecting music and love into people’s lives. 就能治愈 种族歧视和仇恨
[1:16:46] One day, he was scheduled to perform at a peace rally, 有一次他要在一个和平集会中表演
[1:16:50] A gunman came to his house and shot him down. 一个持枪歹徒闯进他家 将他射击在地
[1:16:56] Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang. 两天后他依旧上台演出
[1:17:03] Somebody asked him, why. 有人问他 为什么这样做
[1:17:07] “the people who are trying to make “那些想要破坏世界的人
[1:17:11] This world worse…. 并没有休息”
[1:17:13] …are not taking a day off. how can i?” “那我怎么能休息呢?”
[1:17:21] Light up the darkness. 他照亮黑暗
[1:17:50] Come with us, neville. 跟我们一起走吧 奈维尔
[1:17:53] To the colony. 去隔离区那儿
[1:17:59] There is not a colony, anna. 根本就没有隔离区 安娜
[1:18:05] Everything just fell apart, there was no evacuation. 一切都已经破碎瓦解了 也没有什么疏散计划
[1:18:09] – wrong, there is a colony. -你错了 有隔离区
[1:18:11] I know okay? 我知道的
[1:18:15] – how do you know, anna? -你怎么知道的 安娜?
[1:18:22] I just know. 我就是知道
[1:18:27] How, I said how do you know? 我说了 你怎么知道的
[1:18:29] – how could you know? -你怎么可能知道呢?
[1:18:32] God told me, he has a plan. 上帝告诉我的 他有个计划
[1:18:37] God told you? the god? 上帝告诉你的 就那个上帝?
[1:18:41] – yes. -是的
[1:18:44] I know how this sounds. 我知道这听起来
[1:18:46] – it sounds crazy. -很疯狂
[1:18:47] But something told me to turn on the radio. 但是有人告诉我打开收音机
[1:18:51] Something told me to come here. 有人告诉我来到这里
[1:18:53] – my voice on the radio told you to come here anna. -我在收音机里的声音告诉你来这里的 安娜
[1:18:55] You were trying to kill yourself last night, right? 昨晚你试图自杀 对吗?
[1:18:58] – anna. -安娜
[1:18:59] And I got here just in time to save your life. 而我恰好赶到那儿救了你
[1:19:02] – do you think it is a coincidence? -你认为这只是巧合吗?
[1:19:02] Just stop it. 别再说了
[1:19:04] – he must have sent me here for a reason. -上帝驱使我来这儿
[1:19:07] Neville, the world is quieter now. 奈维尔 现在世界平和多了
[1:19:11] You just have to listen. 你只要用心去倾听
[1:19:13] If we listen, we can hear god’s plan. 如果我们用心听了 就能听到上帝的计划
[1:19:18] God’s plan? alright, let me tell you about your god’s plan. 上帝的计划 好 我来告诉你上帝的计划
[1:19:22] We were 6 billion people on earth when the infection hit. 当感染来的时候 世界一共有60亿人口
[1:19:26] Kv had a 90% kill rate, that is 5.4 billion people. KV病毒有90%的致死率 意味着54亿人口将会死去
[1:19:31] Dead. crashed and bled out…dead. 乱冲乱撞 流血致死
[1:19:36] Less than 1% immunity. that is 12 million healthy people 只有少于1%的人免疫 留下1200万的人活下来
[1:19:40] Like you, me, and ethan. 就像你 我 还有伊桑
[1:19:42] The other 588 million turned into your dark seekers. 其他5.8亿人 变成了你所说的追随者
[1:19:49] And then they got hungry, and 他们饥饿恐慌 然后
[1:19:51] They killed, and fed on everybody. 想要吃掉每一个活着的人
[1:19:56] Everybody. every single person that you or i 每一个人 每一个你和我
[1:20:03] Has ever known…is dead!! 认识的人 都死了!
[1:20:08] Dead! 死了!
[1:20:11] There is no god. 根本没有上帝
[1:20:19] What is that? 什么声音?
[1:20:25] Was it still dark when you brought 你昨晚带我回来的时候
[1:20:26] Us home last night? 天还是黑的吗?
[1:20:28] You were bleeding, there was light on the horizon. 你当时在流血 地平线上已经露出曙光
[1:20:33] Turn the light off. 把灯关掉
[1:20:34] Turn it off. 关掉
[1:20:43] They followed us home. 他们跟着我们回来了
[1:25:11] Are you all right? 你还好吧?
[1:25:16] Are you okay? 你还好吧?
[1:25:17] yes. 嗯
[1:25:32] Go to the lab. downstairs. 去实验室 在楼下
[1:25:34] Go! to the lab. to the lab. 快走! 去实验室 去实验室
[1:25:47] Get behind them plates. 别让他们跟进来
[1:25:49] come on. 来吧 快点
[1:26:03] Come on. it is okay. 快点 好了
[1:26:20] It’s working. 起作用了
[1:26:30] It’s working. 它起作用了
[1:26:37] Stop. 停!
[1:26:40] I can save you. I can help you. 我可以救你们 我可以救你们
[1:26:43] You are sick and I can help you. 你们被感染了 我可以救你们
[1:26:49] I can fix this! 我能做到的!
[1:26:51] I can save everybody! 我能救每一个人!
[1:26:52] I can fix this. 我能做到的
[1:26:55] It’s working. 它生效了
[1:26:59] Stop. 停
[1:27:07] I can save you. let me save you. 我能救你们 让我救你们
[1:27:40] Dad, look, a butterfly. 爸爸 看啊 一只蝴蝶
[1:28:11] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[1:28:12] the cure is in my blood. 我的血里有抗体
[1:28:17] Go, you’re going to be safe. 进去 你们会很安全的
[1:28:20] Ethan get in. 伊桑进去
[1:28:21] Go inside. 进去
[1:28:28] Anna, I think this is why you’re here. 安娜 我认为这是你到这儿来的原因
[1:28:33] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[1:28:36] I’m listening. 我在倾听
[1:28:38] Neville, there is room in here, come on. 奈维尔 这里还有地方 进来吧
[1:28:40] – they’re not gonna stop. -他们不会罢休的
[1:28:46] Stay until dawn. 呆到黎明再出来
[1:31:06] In 2009, a deadly virus burned through our civilization. 2009年 一种致命的病毒肆虐全世界
[1:31:10] Pushing humankind to the edge of extinction. 几乎将我们人类推进灭绝的边缘
[1:31:14] Dr. robert neville dedicated his life 罗伯特·奈维尔医生奉献了他的生命
[1:31:18] To the discovery of a cure. 为了找出拯救人类的解药
[1:31:20] And the restoration of humanity. 和延续全人类的文明
[1:31:23] On september 9, 2012 … 2012年9月12日
[1:31:26] At approximately 8:49 p.m., 晚上8点49分左右
[1:31:29] He discovered that cure. 他找到了解药
[1:31:32] And at 8:52, he gave his life to defend it. 8点52分 他为了保护这解药而牺牲
[1:31:37] We are his legacy. 他拯救了我们
[1:31:42] – this is his legend. -这就是他的传奇
[1:31:46] Light up the darkness. 他点亮了黑暗
2007年

文章导航

Previous Post: I Spit on Your Grave(我唾弃你的坟墓)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: My Best Friend’s Wedding(我最好朋友的婚礼)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号