英文名称:Dead Silence
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:42] | You fixed it yet? | 修好了吗? |
[03:44] | Just a couple more minutes. | 再等几分钟就好 |
[03:47] | You said that an hour ago. | 一小时前你就这么说 |
[03:49] | I promised to make you dinner, right? | 我保证过会为你做晚饭的 不是吗? |
[03:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:51] | Well, I’m making you a gourmet dinner. | 我正要为你做大餐呢 |
[03:53] | Trust me. It’ll be won’th the wait. | 相信我 好事多磨 |
[04:01] | Surrender. | 算了吧 |
[04:03] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[04:05] | Surrender to the wonders of takeout. | 还是叫外卖吧 |
[04:07] | Oh. | 噢… |
[04:09] | I knew this was coming. | 我就知道会这样 |
[04:11] | ‘Cause when your fingers dial those seven little numbers, | 只要你拨这七个小小的号码 |
[04:14] | it really turns me on. | 我就会好兴奋 |
[04:17] | Is that the best you can come up with? | 你真会讲话 |
[04:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:23] | Wow. You are fast. | 哇 你来得真快 |
[04:41] | Who was it? | 谁啊? |
[04:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:50] | It doesn’t even say where it’s from. | 我都不知道是从哪儿寄来的 |
[04:52] | Well, there’s one way to find out. | 总有办法知道的 |
[05:08] | Oh, Jamie, you adopted us a baby. | 杰米 你为我们收养了个小宝宝 |
[05:12] | A baby? Have you seen this thing? | 小宝宝? 你看到这东西了吗? |
[05:14] | Well, who would send you a doll? | 谁会给你寄玩偶啊? |
[05:15] | I have no idea. | 我真不知道 |
[05:19] | There’s no card, no note. | 没卡片也没便条 |
[05:21] | His eyes look so real. | 他眼睛看起来好逼真啊 |
[05:27] | “I don’t know about you, but Lisa’s hungry for Chinese.” | 我不知道你怎么想 莉莎想吃中餐了 |
[05:31] | I think my wife’s gone crazy. | 我想我老婆是疯了 |
[05:33] | Oh, my God! This reminds me of that poem from when we were kids. | 天哪 这让我想起我们小时候的那首诗了 |
[05:36] | What poem? | 什么诗? |
[05:38] | You remember. Come on. | 你记得的 好好想想 |
[05:39] | That old ghost story about the woman who had all those dolls. | 那个古老的鬼故事 一个拥有所有玩偶的女人 |
[05:43] | “Beware the stare of Mary Shaw | 当心玛莉·萧的凝视 |
[05:46] | “She had no children, only dolls…” | 她没有小孩 只有玩偶… |
[05:49] | And something, something scary. | 还有一些… 一些恐怖的东西 |
[05:52] | Something, something… Boo! | 一些… 一些… |
[05:56] | I think you’re having just a little too much fun there, Lise. | 我想你玩得有点点过头了 莉莎 |
[05:59] | Oh, baby, I won’t let the scary dummy hurt you. | 宝贝 我不会让这恐怖的假人伤害你的 |
[06:01] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 很感谢 |
[06:41] | If you get Jamie to scream, | 你要能吓着杰米 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:641个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:75个,六级词汇:31个,GRE词汇:44个,托福词汇:47个,考研词汇:79个,专四词汇:64个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:126个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:44] | I’ll make sure you get seven minutes in heaven with my old Barbie. Deal? | 我保证送你去天堂… 见我的芭比娃娃如何? |
[06:49] | “Yes, Lisa.” | 好的 莉莎 |
[06:51] | God, I’m such a loser. | 天啊 我可真变态 |
[07:18] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[07:50] | Jamie? | 杰米? |
[07:54] | Jamie? | 杰米? |
[10:17] | Baby, I’m back. | 宝贝 我回来了 |
[10:26] | Lisa! What are you trying to do? Burn the place down? | 莉莎 你在干嘛? 想把房子烧掉吗? |
[10:33] | Lise? | 莉 |
[10:38] | Oh, Lisa. | 莉莎 |
[10:41] | I’m in here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[10:46] | Dinner in bed again. | 又来床上晚宴 |
[11:00] | Lisa! | 莉莎 |
[11:03] | Yes, Jamie? | 怎么? 杰米 |
[11:06] | What’s going on? | 这儿怎么了? |
[11:11] | I have a surprise for you, Jamie. | 我要给你个惊喜 杰米 |
[11:30] | Lisa, this is not funny! | 莉莎 这一点也不好玩 |
[12:38] | The strange is that she’s got no defensive wounds. | 奇怪的是她身上没任何的抵抗伤痕 |
[12:40] | Now, if somebody was trying to turn my face into a jack-o’-lantern, | 如果现在有人要把我的脸变成支万圣节灯笼 |
[12:44] | I’d be fighting back a little. | 我肯定会反抗的 |
[12:45] | Yeah, but then you always have been a little feisty, my girl. | 是啊 你总是这么有魄力 |
[12:52] | Ligature marks? | 有被捆绑过的痕迹吗? |
[12:53] | Not a one. | 没有 |
[12:54] | What about… Drugs? | 会不会是… 吸毒了? |
[12:57] | That’s a gift. I think the words here, and they come out there. | 你真是天才 我想说的话从你嘴里冒出来了 |
[13:01] | Preliminary results say no. | 初步化验结果显示没有 |
[13:03] | But the final tox results won’t be in for 48 hours. | 但想要最终化验结果至少得等48小时 |
[13:06] | Personally, I think only someone high as a kite would kill his wife | 我觉得只有吸过头的人才会杀死自己的妻子 |
[13:09] | and then pose her as a mannequin. | 而且还把她摆成个人体模特儿 |
[13:11] | But the weirdest thing is her face. | 但最奇怪的是她的脸 |
[13:14] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的事 |
[13:30] | You know what it was? Your mistake? | 你知道你错在哪儿吗? |
[13:34] | It was the rose. | 就是那玫瑰花 |
[13:35] | Yep. Boy, I’ll tell you, | 是的 孩子 我得告诉你 |
[13:39] | if I had a dollar for every time some guy gave his wife a rose | 如果有人送给他妻子一支玫瑰 |
[13:41] | on the day that he, you know… | 而那天又恰巧… 你知道… |
[13:44] | Like that’s an alibi. | 感觉就像个借口 |
[13:45] | Alibi? | 借口? |
[13:49] | I didn’t hear you. Did you say something? | 我没听到 你说什么? |
[13:51] | Why would I need an alibi? | 我为什么需要借口? |
[13:56] | I’m sure your lawyer would want you to have one. | 我肯定你的律师不这么认为 |
[13:58] | My lawyer? | 我的律师? |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:01] | I mean, the prosecution, they’re going to have your fingerprints, | 我是说起诉的时候 他们有你的指纹 |
[14:03] | no signs of forced entry on your apartment, | 你的住所又没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[14:05] | and you as the last person to see your wife alive. | 而你又是最后一个见到你妻子的人 |
[14:08] | I mean, that’s a lot to go up against. | 我是说你要应付的东西太多了 |
[14:10] | You think I killed my wife? | 你认为是我杀了我妻子? |
[14:12] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[14:14] | Do you think I killed my wife? | 你认为是我杀了我妻子? |
[14:17] | No. No, I don’t think you did. | 不 不 我没这么认为 |
[14:19] | I’m just trying to help your lawyer out. | 我只是在帮你的律师分析 |
[14:21] | I mean, he’s going to need something more concrete. | 我是说他需要些更具体的证据 |
[14:24] | I mean, at least to shift the suspicion away from you. | 至少得去除对你的嫌疑 |
[14:27] | Suspicion? I mean, if you want to talk suspicion, | 嫌疑? 如果你要谈嫌疑 |
[14:30] | why don’t you start by looking at the package that turned up on my doorstep? | 为何不先检查那个放在我家门口的包裹? |
[14:32] | Oh, yeah. That package, right. | 啊 是的 那包裹 没错 |
[14:36] | Let’s see. You received an unmarked package | 让我瞧瞧 你收到了一个未署名的包裹 |
[14:38] | just moments before Lisa was killed. | 就在莉莎遇害之前 |
[14:40] | Yeah. A package containing a ventriloquist dummy. | 对 一个装着口技木偶的包裹 |
[14:42] | Ventriloquist dummy. Yeah. | 口技木偶 是啊 |
[14:45] | Well, the mystery toy department is down the hall. | 好吧 神秘玩具组在楼下大厅那儿 |
[14:49] | This is the homicide department. | 这里是凶杀组 |
[14:51] | So unless you can tell me how some puppet | 除非你能告诉我… 木偶怎么能… |
[14:53] | ties into your wife’s murder, I don’t see the relevance. | 和你妻子的死扯上关系 我可是看不出来 |
[15:01] | In the town where I’m from, | 在我出生的那个小镇 |
[15:03] | a ventriloquist dummy is a bad omen. | 口技木偶是种不祥的征兆 |
[15:07] | It’s kind of a local legend, | 这是种当地的传说 |
[15:09] | and some people believe that the dummy brings death to those around them. | 一些人相信木偶会带去死亡 |
[15:18] | Okay. | 很好 |
[15:20] | Well, Jamie, | 好吧 杰米 |
[15:22] | I’ve never arrested a dummy for murder before. | 我以前从没在谋杀案中逮捕过木偶 |
[15:27] | But I have arrested quite a few husbands. | 但我逮捕过几个老公 |
[15:30] | You don’t think it’s weird that this package arrives | 这包裹就在莉莎遇害前不久送到 |
[15:32] | right before Lisa is killed? | 你不觉得蹊跷吗? |
[15:34] | No, I’ll tell you what I think is weird. | 不 我来告诉你什么最蹊跷吧 |
[15:36] | You said that your wife spoke to you | 你说就在你发现她的尸体前… |
[15:39] | just moments before you found her, right? | 她还和你说话了 是吧? |
[15:41] | Yeah. Yeah. But she didn’t have a tongue. | 对啊 对啊 可她根本没舌头 |
[15:44] | In fact, according to you, she was already dead. | 事实上 据你所说 她已经死了 |
[15:47] | Now, see, to me, that’s weird. | 可对我而言 这很蹊跷 |
[15:51] | So, what’re you going to do? Arrest me? | 那你要怎么样? 逮捕我? |
[15:56] | Not yet. | 还不会 |
[16:00] | Look, you can go, Ashen. | 看 你可以走了 安森 |
[16:03] | You’re a free man for now. | 你暂时是自由的 |
[16:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:10] | It’ll give me more time to do your job for you. | 这让我有时间去做本该由你们做的事 |
[19:08] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[19:12] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 对你妻子的过世我很遗憾 |
[19:15] | But I’m so glad to have you home. | 可我很高兴你能回家 |
[19:20] | My Lord, you must think I’m so rude. | 我的小主人 你肯定觉得我很无礼吧 |
[19:22] | We haven’t even been introduced. | 我们甚至还没介绍自己呢 |
[19:25] | I’m Ella. | 我叫埃拉 |
[19:27] | I’m… | 我是… |
[19:29] | Well, I guess I’m your stepmother. | 我猜我是你的继母 |
[19:34] | Is he in? | 他在吗? |
[19:35] | Yes, he is. | 是的 他在 |
[19:37] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[19:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:39] | There are some things that you need to know about your father. | 有些关于你父亲的事你需要了解一下 |
[19:42] | I know everything I need to. | 我知道一切我需要知道的事 |
[19:44] | Ella! Who’s down there with you? | 埃拉 你和谁在下面? |
[19:46] | Your father won’t fight you, Jamie. | 你父亲不会打你的 杰米 |
[19:48] | He doesn’t fight anyone, not anymore. | 他不打人了 再也不了 |
[19:50] | Well, then you’re not married to my father. | 那说明你还没和我爸结婚 |
[19:53] | Ella! | 埃拉 |
[20:04] | I can hear you. | 我能听到你 |
[20:07] | Goddamn chair is stuck. | 该死的椅子被卡住了 |
[20:09] | Here, Edward, let me help you. | 爱德华 我来帮你 |
[20:20] | My son. What a pleasant surprise. | 我儿子 真是个大惊喜啊 |
[20:24] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[20:25] | Your father had a stroke two months ago. | 你父亲两个月前中风了 |
[20:27] | Why didn’t anybody tell me? | 为什么没人告诉我? |
[20:29] | You never return my calls. | 你从不回我电话 |
[20:32] | It’s because I never know what to say to you. | 那是因为我从不知道该和你说什么 |
[20:34] | I take it I wasrt the easiest person to get along with in the past, | 我知道过去我是个不易相处的人 |
[20:39] | – but I’ve changed. – Really? | -可我变了 -真的吗? |
[20:41] | Yes. A stroke can do that to a man. | 是的 一次打击能改变一个人 |
[20:44] | Listen, I’m sorry about your wife. | 听着 我对你妻子的过世很遗憾 |
[20:48] | I hear you’ve brought her home. | 我听说你把她遗体带来了 |
[20:50] | – Yeah. – Don’t worry. | -是的 -别 当心 |
[20:52] | I’ll call Henry Walker, make the arrangements. | 我会叫亨利·沃克去处理的 |
[20:54] | No, that’s okay, I can take care of it. | 不 不用这样 我能打理好 |
[20:56] | Jamie, please. As your father, it’s the least I can do. | 杰米 作为你的父亲 这是我力所能及的事 |
[20:59] | You’ve done the least you can do my whole life. | 我这辈子你都在做你力所能及的事 |
[21:01] | It’s too late for charity now. | 现在发慈悲已经晚了 |
[21:04] | Is that why you’ve come here, | 这就是你来这儿的原因? |
[21:06] | to remind me what a bad father I’ve been to you? | 来提醒我曾是个多坏的父亲? |
[21:09] | In light of what has happened, I was hoping we could put that in the past. | 看看所发生的一切吧 我希望我们能鄙弃前嫌 |
[21:12] | I didn’t come to talk about that, I… | 我不是来提成年旧事的 我… |
[21:14] | I came to ask you something. | 我是来问你些事的 |
[21:19] | Do you remember when I was a kid, Mom used to read me a poem? | 你还记得我小时候… 妈总念给我听的那首诗吗? |
[21:22] | Do you remember what it was? | 你记得那是首什么诗吗? |
[21:25] | What poem? | 什么诗? |
[21:29] | “Beware the stare of Mary Shaw | 当心玛莉·萧的凝视 |
[21:32] | “She had no children, only dolls | 她没有小孩 只有玩偶 |
[21:35] | “And if you see her in your dreams…” | 如你在睡梦中见到她 |
[21:38] | “Be sure you never, ever scream” | 请千万不要尖叫 |
[21:41] | You know it? | 你知道这个? |
[21:42] | It’s just a scary poem parents would tell their kids to keep them in line. | 这是首家长用来吓唬小孩… 让他们守规矩的诗 |
[21:45] | No. It’s more than just a ghost story. And the adults believed in it, as well. | 不 这不止是个鬼故事 成年人也相信它 |
[21:49] | We live in a small town, Jamie. | 我们住在小镇里 杰米 |
[21:52] | Small minds breed small-minded superstitions. | 狭窄的眼光造成了封建的迷信 |
[21:55] | That’s all. There’s nothing else to tell. | 就是这样 再没什么好说的了 |
[21:57] | Nothing? | 没什么? |
[21:58] | Edward, | 爱德华 |
[21:59] | your son has been through a lot. | 你儿子经历得够多了 |
[22:01] | Why don’t we make up a room for him? | 为什么不为他腾出个房间呢? |
[22:04] | No, that’s okay. I’m not staying long. | 不 不用了 我不会久留的 |
[22:07] | I got a funeral to prepare. | 我还得去筹备个葬礼 |
[22:09] | Jamie, Jamie! | 杰米 |
[22:14] | Jamie! Please wait. | 杰米 请等一下 |
[22:17] | Wort you stay the night here? | 你今晚不在这儿留宿吗? |
[22:18] | It was nice meeting you, Ella. | 认识你很高兴 埃拉 |
[22:20] | Your father’s changed. He’s not the same man that you remember. | 你父亲真的变了 不再是你印象中那样了 |
[22:23] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[22:27] | You see that? | 看见了吗? |
[22:28] | Mom used to be in that picture with us, until he drove her to kill herself. | 我妈原本一直在这画里的 直到他逼她自杀 |
[22:33] | Had his second wife in that one there. | 他的第二任妻子则在这儿 |
[22:36] | But she was smart enough to leave. | 但她很聪明的离开了他 |
[22:38] | So, it’s a good thing you’re going to outlive him, lady. | 所以他比你先死是件好事 女士 |
[22:40] | There’ll be no one to paint you out. | 那样就没人把你涂掉了 |
[22:50] | What more? | 还要什么? |
[22:54] | What more do you want from me? | 你还想从我这儿要什么? |
[22:58] | Peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck. | 啄 啄 啄 |
[23:00] | I must say I was deeply saddened to hear the news. | 听到这消息我真的很难过 |
[23:05] | If you’re up to it, I can walk you through the various casket options we have. | 如果需要 我陪你去挑选我们现有的各种棺木 |
[23:11] | Or we can do it later. | 或者晚点去也行 |
[23:13] | It’s okay. Let’s… Let’s do it now. | 好的 我们… 我们现在就去吧 |
[23:16] | Okay. Now, I don’t know what your preferences are. | 好的 我不知道你喜欢什么样的 |
[23:20] | Have you spoken to her family yet? | 你和她家人谈过吗? |
[23:23] | Only once. We didn’t really talk about casket choices. | 谈过一次 可我们没谈选棺木的事 |
[23:29] | When is she arriving? | 她的遗体什么时候送到? |
[23:32] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[23:35] | Once the police have released her body, then I’ll pick her up. | 只要警察一放行 我们就去取尸体 |
[23:41] | Oh, I’ll need you to fill out these forms, at your convenience. | 对了 你有空的话 请把这些表格填一下 |
[25:45] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[25:48] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[27:16] | No, it can’t be. | 不 这怎么可能 |
[27:29] | Marion? | 玛丽安? |
[27:31] | Marion, is that you? | 玛丽安 是你吗? |
[27:39] | Marion, I told you not to go down there anymore. | 玛丽安 我说了叫你别下来的 |
[27:43] | The silent time’s here. | 寂静的时候到了 |
[27:45] | Now, come out of there and go to bed. | 快出来回床上去 |
[27:46] | She’s here now. | 她在这儿 |
[27:48] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[27:49] | Marion, | 玛丽安 |
[27:51] | I don’t have time to play games. | 我可没时间和你玩游戏 |
[27:53] | She won’t find me down here. | 我躲在这儿她就发现不了我了 |
[27:54] | Marion, I’m not going to ask you again. | 玛丽安 别再磨蹭了 |
[27:57] | Let’s go. Come on, come on. | 出来吧 快 |
[28:06] | You just shush now. | 现在别说话了 |
[28:09] | The silent time is here. | 寂静的时候到了 |
[28:10] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[28:12] | Go on up. I’ll be up later. | 回楼上去 我待会儿就上来 |
[29:55] | Did you see her? Did you? | 你看到她了吗? |
[29:57] | When she killed your wife? Did you see her do it? | 当她杀你妻子的时候 你看到她下手了吗? |
[29:59] | Killed my wife? What are you talking about? | 杀我妻子? 你在说什么? |
[30:01] | “Beware the stare of Mary Shaw | “当心玛莉·萧的凝视 |
[30:04] | “She had no children, only dolls | 她没有小孩 只有玩偶 |
[30:07] | “And if you see her in your dreams…” | 如你在睡梦中见到她… |
[30:09] | Marion! | 玛丽安 |
[30:10] | She’s here. No one’s safe. | 她就在这儿 大家处境危险 |
[30:12] | – No one’s safe. – Come, Marion. | -处境危险 -走了 玛丽安 |
[30:14] | – Marion, you leave him alone. – No one’s safe. | -玛丽安 别打扰他了 -处境危险 |
[30:16] | This is not the time. What’s she talking about? | 现在不是时候 她在说什么? |
[30:18] | I’m sorry, Jamie. She doesn’t know what she’s saying. | 对不起 杰米 她不知道自己在说什么 |
[30:21] | She’s here! | 她就在这里 |
[30:22] | Come. I’m going to take you home now. Let’s go, let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 我们回家 我们走吧 走吧 |
[30:25] | You must bury the doll! Bury the doll! | 你必须得把那木偶埋了 把它埋了 |
[30:29] | Leave him alone. Leave him alone. Come on. | 别打扰他 走吧 |
[30:31] | Marion, we’ll go home now. | 玛丽安 回家吧 |
[30:47] | 1869-1941 | 玛莉·萧 |
[31:19] | Billy. | 比利 |
[33:38] | Who dug you up? | 谁把你挖出来的? |
[35:23] | Thought I asked you not to leave the city. | 我说过让你别离开城里的 |
[35:28] | I came to bury my wife. You got a problem with that? | 我过来让我妻子入土为安 这也有错? |
[35:31] | Nope. | 没错 |
[35:33] | Problem is, she’s not the only one that you came to bury. | 问题是 她不是唯一一个你带过来埋的人 |
[35:37] | So, you’ve been following me now? | 你一直在跟踪我吗? |
[35:40] | You know, Jamie, you really are forcing me | 知道吗 杰米 你让我不得不用 |
[35:43] | to use the word “perplexed” an awful lot lately. | “不知所措”这个词来形容你最近糟糕的处境 |
[35:48] | You mind telling me what the hell that is? | 能告诉我… 这鬼东西到底是什么吗? |
[35:54] | Okay. Since you don’t want to answer my questions, | 好吧 如果你不想回答我的问题 |
[35:59] | maybe you’d like to answer his. | 也许你会回答他 |
[36:05] | “Why did you bury me, Jamie? | 为什么要把我埋了? 杰米 |
[36:07] | “Is it because I’m evidence in a capital crime, | 因为我是一桩谋杀案的证物吗? |
[36:10] | “a crime that you are the number one suspect in?” | 一桩你是疑凶的谋杀案 |
[36:20] | You understand what I’m saying here? | 明白我在说什么吗? |
[36:23] | It’s like I told you before. | 我告诉过你了 |
[36:25] | The night Lisa was murdered, somebody sent it to me. | 莉莎被害那晚 有人把它寄给我 |
[36:28] | It just arrived on our doorstep. | 就放在我们家门口 |
[36:31] | So, why’d you bury it? | 可你为什么要埋它呢? |
[36:32] | It came from that cemetery. I was just putting it back. | 它是从坟里出来的 我只是把它放回去 |
[36:35] | In the cemetery? | 从坟里? |
[36:38] | There’s an old ghost story around here about | 这里有个古老的鬼故事 |
[36:40] | a woman named Mary Shaw. | 是关于一个叫玛莉·萧的女人的 |
[36:42] | She was buried with her doll collection. | 她和她所收藏的玩偶一起被埋葬 |
[36:44] | Now, the story goes, “If you ever see her, make sure you never scream.” | 那故事说”如果你见到她 千万不要尖叫” |
[36:48] | Or what? | 不然怎样? |
[36:52] | Or you end up without a tongue. | 不然就得被割掉舌头 |
[36:54] | I guess your wife didn’t listen, then, huh? | 我猜你妻子没听过这故事 是吧? |
[36:56] | You son of a… | 你他妈… |
[36:57] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[36:58] | Settle down, Jamie. | 冷静点 杰米 |
[37:00] | Let’s not add assaulting an officer to your list of offenses here. | 别又给自己添上条袭警的罪名 |
[37:06] | So you’re trying to tell me that a ghost killed your wife? | 你想告诉我是鬼魂杀了你妻子? |
[37:09] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:11] | What do you know? | 那你知道什么? |
[37:12] | I do know whoever sent this to me | 我只知道寄给我木偶的那人… |
[37:13] | either knows who killed my wife or did it themselves. | 能找到是谁杀了我妻子 或就是他杀了我妻子 |
[37:18] | That’s a theory. | 推理得不错 |
[37:20] | I’m going to go. | 我得走了 |
[37:22] | And I hope you don’t mind me taking our little friend here with me, | 希望你不介意我带走我们的小朋友 |
[37:27] | seeing as he’s evidence and all. | 他可是个证据 |
[37:29] | Great. | 很好 |
[37:34] | Good night, neighbor. | 晚安 邻居 |
[37:42] | Neighbor? | 邻居 |
[37:48] | Sleep tight. | 愿你睡得安心 |
[38:13] | You know, I noticed you have very smooth skin. | 知道吗 我发现你的皮肤很光滑 |
[38:19] | What’s your secret? | 你的秘诀是什么? |
[38:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[38:23] | Well, that never works for me. | 可那对我不起作用 |
[39:06] | Friend of yours? | 是你朋友吗? |
[39:09] | You said Mary Shaw killed my wife. | 你说是玛莉·萧杀了我妻子 |
[39:12] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说? |
[39:13] | Marion. | 玛丽安 |
[39:15] | Marion, please! | 玛丽安 拜托你 |
[39:17] | Yes, I know, I know… | 是的 我知道… |
[39:19] | What do you know about Mary Shaw? | 你知道玛莉·萧的什么事? |
[39:22] | I didn’t say anything! I… | 我什么都没说 我… |
[39:28] | You’re… You’re not supposed to have that. | 你… 你不该拿着这个 |
[39:32] | Where did you get that? | 你从那儿弄到的? |
[39:33] | Maybe you can tell me. | 也许你能告诉我 |
[39:36] | It’s hers! | 这是属于她的 |
[39:37] | Who? Mary Shaw’s? | 谁? 玛莉·萧? |
[39:41] | We don’t say her name around here. | 我们从不在这儿叫她的名字的 |
[39:43] | You don’t say her name. Well, why don’t you try, huh? | 你从不说她名字 可你为什么不试试呢? |
[39:49] | It might just help me find out who killed my wife. | 这也许能帮我找到杀我妻子的凶手 |
[39:53] | There are things you remember, and there are things you can’t forget. | 有些事你会记得 而有些事你无法忘记 |
[40:00] | Like the look on that womars face when she died. | 就像那位已故妇人的面孔 |
[40:06] | Her name was Mary Shaw, the ventriloquist who lost her voice. | 她的名字叫玛莉·萧 一个失声的口技演员 |
[40:13] | Back when I was a boy, those were the glory days of Ravens Fair, | 在我小的时候 拉文斯镇还很繁华 |
[40:17] | and the town built itself a grand old theater, | 镇里后来造了座大剧院 |
[40:21] | the Guignol Theater, out on Lost Lake. | 就是失落湖边的木偶剧院 |
[40:25] | I only ever went there once. | 我只去过那儿一次 |
[40:34] | Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to be astounded. | 女士们、先生们 准备惊叹吧 |
[40:37] | Prepare to be amazed. | 准备愕然吧 |
[40:40] | Witness Mary Shaw give life to the boy made of wood. | 准备见证玛莉·萧带给木偶生命吧 |
[41:00] | Where is Billy? | 比利在哪儿? |
[41:02] | Billy! | 比利 |
[41:04] | Where are you, Billy? | 你在哪儿? 比利 |
[41:07] | You won’t find me, Mother! | 你找不到我的 妈妈 |
[41:11] | I knew you were hiding out there! | 我知道你躲在那儿 |
[41:15] | You, there! | 你 |
[41:20] | Could you check under your seat for me? | 你能帮我检查一下你的座位下面吗? |
[41:30] | He’s here! | 他在这儿 |
[41:32] | Would you mind bringing him to me? | 你能把他抱给我吗? |
[41:40] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[41:48] | Say thank you. | 说谢谢 |
[41:50] | Thank you, Henry. | 谢谢你 亨利 |
[41:53] | Is that right, young man? | 是吗? 年轻人 |
[41:55] | Is your name Henry? | 你是叫亨利吗? |
[42:01] | Well, I guess my boy’s had his eye on you. | 我想我的比利是看上你了 |
[42:08] | Now, why did you run away, Billy? | 你为什么要逃啊? 比利 |
[42:11] | Don’t I treat you well? | 我对你不够好吗? |
[42:13] | Oh, yes, you’re the best mother I could ever hope for! | 不啊 你是我心目中的模范妈妈 |
[42:17] | It’s just that it gets so dusty inside that little box, | 只是那盒子里太多灰了 |
[42:22] | it makes me want to… | 让我想… |
[42:23] | Want to what? Want to… | 想干嘛? 想… |
[42:25] | Want to… | 想… |
[42:32] | Oh, Billy! | 噢 比利 |
[42:34] | You sneezed all over my shoe! | 你喷嚏都打到我鞋上了 |
[42:40] | I’m sorry, Mother. I can’t help it. | 对不起 妈妈 我忍不住了 |
[42:42] | I can see your lips moving! | 我看到你嘴唇在动了 |
[42:48] | What? | 怎么了? |
[42:53] | Who said that? | 谁说的? |
[42:55] | I did. I can see it. | 我说的 我能看见 |
[42:57] | Her lips are moving. | 她的嘴唇在动 |
[43:00] | What do you say to that, Billy? | 你怎么想? 比利 |
[43:02] | Young Michael here doesn’t think you’re a real person! | 小麦克觉得你不是个真人 |
[43:05] | What do you mean, Mother? | 这是什么意思? 妈妈 |
[43:07] | He thinks you’re a dummy, | 他认为你是个木偶 |
[43:09] | and that I’m doing your voice for you. | 你的声音是我嘴里发出来的 |
[43:15] | But that can’t be true! | 这怎么可能 |
[43:17] | There’s no way you’d give me all the good lines! | 这么好的台词怎么可能是你给我的 |
[43:20] | Forget about him, Billy! | 别和他计较了 比利 |
[43:22] | There will always be doubters! | 总是有疑神疑鬼的人 |
[43:26] | I don’t want to forget, Mother! | 我可得较量一下 妈妈 |
[43:28] | I think we should show this boy just how real I am. | 我想我们该让这孩子看看我有多真 |
[43:31] | I’m just as real as him! | 我和他一样是真的 |
[43:32] | No. | 不 |
[43:34] | I’m afraid we must go on with the show. | 恐怕我们得继续我们的表演了 |
[43:37] | No! I’m as real as you are, and I’ll show you! | 不 我和你一样是真人 不信你瞧 |
[43:39] | Leave him alone, Billy! | 别管他了 比利 |
[43:40] | I’ll show him what it’s like, Mother! | 我会让他知道是怎么回事的 妈妈 |
[43:41] | Listen to me! That’s enough! | 听我说 够了 |
[43:43] | I’m as real as you! | 我和你一样是真人 |
[43:44] | – No more! – Bring him up here! | -别再说了 -把他带上来 |
[44:00] | Now who’s the dummy? | 你说谁是木偶啊? |
[44:04] | Some weeks later, that disbelieving little boy went missing. | 几周后 那个真的男孩失踪了 |
[44:08] | Gone without a trace. | 失踪得连一点迹象都没有 |
[44:12] | But I always felt that Mary Shaw played some role in it. | 可我总觉得这事儿和玛莉·萧有关 |
[44:16] | And not long after that, she was murdered. | 而不久之后 她就被人谋杀了 |
[44:21] | Who killed her? | 是谁杀了她? |
[44:22] | No one ever found out. | 没人知道是谁 |
[44:24] | In her will, Mary stated | 在她的遗嘱里 玛莉·萧提出… |
[44:26] | that her dummies were to be buried with her, | 要把她的玩偶和她一同下葬 |
[44:29] | her children, as she called them. | 她把它们当做自己的孩子 |
[44:32] | All 101 of them. | 一共有101个 |
[44:38] | Her body was brought to my father’s mortuary, | 她的尸体被送到了我父亲的太平间 |
[44:42] | so he could begin work on her other final request. | 这样他就能开始帮她满足另一个遗愿 |
[44:50] | Not only did she ask to be buried with her dolls, | 她不仅要求和她的玩偶葬在一起 |
[44:54] | she asked to become a doll herself. | 她还要求把她自己变成个玩偶 |
[47:05] | Henry, are you all right? | 亨利 你还好吧? |
[47:08] | Ever since she was buried, Ravens Fair has been plagued by death, | 她下葬以后 拉文斯镇就开始噩耗不断 |
[47:13] | families murdered. | 一些家庭被灭门 |
[47:18] | They were found without their tongues. | 他们的尸体全都没有舌头 |
[47:25] | Posed in family portraits. | 被摆成肖像画中的姿势 |
[47:33] | Your wife’s is the last. | 你妻子是最近的一个 |
[47:41] | How could you take these pictures? | 你为什么要拍这些东西? |
[47:43] | No, I have to take pictures. It’s part of my business. | 你误会了 我必须拍照 这是我的工作 |
[47:47] | Who would have dug up the dummy and sent it to me? | 谁会把那玩偶挖出来寄给我? |
[47:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:53] | No one in this town dares speak Mary Shaw’s name, | 这镇子里没人敢提玛莉·萧的名字 |
[47:58] | let alone go near her grave. | 也没人敢靠近她的墓穴 |
[48:00] | They know she won’t stop killing until the screaming does. | 他们知道没听到尖叫声… 她是不会收手的 |
[48:07] | You said she lived out at that old theater, right? | 你说她住在老剧院那边 是吗? |
[48:10] | The one on Lost Lake? | 就在失落湖旁边? |
[48:11] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[48:12] | Jamie, please! | 杰米 拜托你 |
[48:18] | Please be careful. | 请你一定要小心 |
[48:20] | If you go looking for answers, you just might find them. | 去那里寻找答案 你可能会碰见他们 |
[48:24] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 我正要去会会他们呢 |
[48:58] | Morning, Mary. | 早安 玛莉·萧 |
[49:00] | I’m just going to go check in on the kids. | 我想来看看孩子们 |
[52:20] | Mama! Mama! Mama. | 妈妈 |
[54:06] | What do you want with him? What is it? | 你想从他身上得到什么? 到底是什么? |
[54:08] | What do you want? We did what you wanted. | 你想要什么? 我们为你做你要的东西 |
[54:11] | We put you in there with your family, all together. | 我们让你一家人在那里团圆 |
[54:15] | Why can’t you just leave us alone? | 你为什么不能不纠缠我们呢? |
[54:17] | Why won’t you? | 你为什么不呢? |
[54:19] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没做 |
[54:21] | Yes, you did. You talked. | 不 你做了 你说了 |
[54:24] | I didn’t talk! I didn’t! | 我没说 没有 |
[54:26] | I didn’t say anything! I didn’t! | 我什么也没说 我没有 |
[54:32] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[54:34] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[54:38] | Why have you gone so quiet? | 怎么不说话了? |
[54:43] | I’m putting you back where you belong, once and for all! | 我要把你放回去 永远 |
[54:45] | He talked to me! Stop it! | 他和我说话了 闭嘴 |
[54:47] | He did, he talked to me, he talked to me. | 真的 他真的和我说话了 |
[55:35] | Marion? | 玛丽安? |
[55:42] | Marion, I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 玛丽安 抱歉对你大喊大叫了 |
[56:01] | Marion? | 玛丽安 |
[56:04] | You don’t have to hide anymore. | 别再躲着了 |
[56:06] | This will all be over soon. | 这一切马上会结束的 |
[56:10] | Marion? | 玛丽安? |
[56:13] | Marion? | 玛丽安? |
[56:25] | Marion, now you come on out now! | 玛丽安 你快出来 |
[56:34] | Ma… | 玛… |
[56:43] | Marion? | 玛丽安? |
[56:55] | Marion, open the door. | 玛丽安 快开门 |
[56:58] | Marion! Come on, no games, Marion! | 玛丽安 快点 别玩了 玛丽安 |
[57:00] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[57:23] | Marion, open this door, please! Marion! | 玛丽安 快把门打开 拜托你 玛丽安 |
[57:27] | Hello, Henry! | 你好 亨利 |
[57:53] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[58:13] | You’re voice is mine now, Henry. | 你的声音属于我了 亨利 |
[58:32] | Jamie, you’re just in time for dinner. | 杰米 你正好赶上吃晚饭了 |
[58:35] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[58:36] | It’s soup. | 喝点汤 |
[58:37] | Delicious, too, if I must say so myself. | 也很可口的 和我一样可口吧 |
[58:39] | I’ll vouch for that. | 我保证一样 |
[58:42] | I didn’t come here to eat, I came to talk | 我不是来吃饭的 我有正经事要谈 |
[58:44] | about Mary Shaw. | 是和玛莉·萧有关的 |
[58:48] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[58:49] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[58:52] | – Sit down. – No, I want the truth. | -坐下吧 -不 我想要真相 |
[58:54] | What does Michael Ashen | 迈克尔·安森… |
[58:55] | and our family have to do with Mary Shaw? | 还有我们家和玛莉·萧有什么关系? |
[58:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[59:02] | When he was a boy, | 当你的姑爷 迈克尔·安森 |
[59:03] | your great-uncle, Michael Ashen, vanished without a trace. | 还是个孩子的时候 他就离奇的失踪了 |
[59:10] | For our family, there was only ever one suspect, | 对于我们家来说 只有一个值得怀疑的对象 |
[59:13] | Mary Shaw. | 就是玛莉·萧 |
[59:15] | So, they dealt their own justice. | 所以他们自做主张 |
[59:21] | They forced her to scream. | 强迫她尖叫 |
[59:25] | Then cut out her tongue. | 割掉了她的舌头 |
[59:28] | Our family killed her? | 是我们家的人杀了她? |
[59:29] | Along with others from Ravens Fair. | 和拉文斯镇的其它人一起 |
[59:33] | But she didn’t stay dead. | 可她并没有死 |
[59:36] | She came back and took her revenge. | 她回来开始了她的报复 |
[59:40] | One by one, each of the men involved were killed. | 参与过的人一个接一个的死去 |
[59:45] | Their tongues ripped out. | 他们也被割掉了舌头 |
[59:47] | And then the same thing happened to their wives. | 同样的事情… 之后又发生在他们妻子身上 |
[59:51] | And then their children. | 然后是他们的孩子 |
[59:53] | And their childrers children. | 他们孩子的孩子 |
[59:55] | All these years you’ve resented me for sending you away, | 这些年你一直恨我把你赶出家门 |
[59:58] | but I did it to distance you from this curse. | 可我这么做是为了你远离那诅咒 |
[1:00:02] | Distance? | 远离? |
[1:00:04] | Well, it found Lisa! | 可它找到了莉莎 |
[1:00:05] | Lisa’s death made me realize | 莉莎的死让我意识到… |
[1:00:07] | we can’t run from our fate. | 我们背离不了自己的命运 |
[1:00:10] | Spirits have long memories. | 恶灵的怨气深重 |
[1:00:15] | She’ll come for us in the end. | 她终究会找到我们的 |
[1:00:17] | Now I’m paying for the sins of my fathers. | 那我现在是在为父辈还债了 |
[1:00:19] | Jamie, I’m sorry. | 杰米 对不起 |
[1:00:21] | All I ever meant to do was to protect you, | 我所做的一切都是为了保护你 |
[1:00:23] | even if it earned your hatred. | 即使换来的是你的怨恨 |
[1:00:25] | I don’t know how, but one way or another, | 我不知道 但不管怎样 |
[1:00:29] | I’m going to stop this thing. | 我都要阻止这件事 |
[1:00:32] | Please, Son! | 请等等 孩子 |
[1:00:35] | Well, hey, there! | 嘿 你在这儿 |
[1:00:36] | I was wondering if you could help me with a missing persors case. | 我在想你能不能帮我查个失踪案 |
[1:00:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:00:41] | I’m looking for a male, brown hair, he’s around this tall, | 我在找一名男子 褐色头发 他就住这附近 |
[1:00:44] | sometimes seen with a hand up his ass. | 他有时会把手放在屁股上 |
[1:00:47] | Actually, his brothers and sisters have just gone missing, too. | 实际上 他的兄弟姐妹也都刚刚失踪 |
[1:00:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:00:53] | Somebody dug them up. | 有人把他们挖了出来 |
[1:00:56] | All 100 of them. | 总共100个 |
[1:00:58] | What I want to know is who did it and why. | 我想知道是谁干的 他为什么要这么做 |
[1:01:01] | So do I! | 我也想知道 |
[1:01:03] | Don’t give me some ghost story about a woman who kills you if you scream, | 别给我再扯什么鬼故事了 |
[1:01:06] | because nobody in this town has ever heard of Mary Shaw | 因为这镇子里没人听说过玛莉·萧 |
[1:01:08] | or your little fairy tale. | 和你那童话故事 |
[1:01:09] | They’re lying! | 他们在撒谎 |
[1:01:11] | They’re afraid! | 他们是害怕 |
[1:01:12] | Afraid of what? | 害怕什么? |
[1:01:13] | Afraid of ghosts? | 怕鬼? |
[1:01:15] | Or are they afraid of talking to the cop who’s investigating your wife’s murder? | 还是怕和一个调查你妻子被杀案的警察谈话? |
[1:01:18] | They have no reason to protect me. | 他们没理由要保护我 |
[1:01:22] | But they believe in Mary Shaw. | 可他们都相信玛莉·萧 |
[1:01:25] | That’s why they won’t answer your stupid questions. | 所以他们才不会回答你的蠢问题 |
[1:01:26] | No, it’s you who won’t answer my questions, Jamie. | 不 是你不回答我的问题 杰米 |
[1:01:30] | That’s why I’m going to arrest you for stealing evidence. | 所以我要以盗窃证据的罪名逮捕你 |
[1:01:32] | Then I’m going to sit you down, and you will… | 然后让你坐下和你… |
[1:01:33] | What do you want me to tell you? | 你到底想要我告诉你什么? |
[1:01:36] | Something less perplexing than a ghost story. Come on. | 比鬼故事浅显些的事情 走吧 |
[1:01:38] | Jamie, is everything all right? | 杰米 你还好吧? |
[1:01:45] | It’s for you. They said it was urgent. | 你的电话 他们说有急事 |
[1:01:50] | Go ahead. | 去接吧 |
[1:01:55] | – Hello? – Jamie. | -喂 -杰米 |
[1:01:56] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[1:01:59] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[1:02:01] | Henry? | 亨利? |
[1:02:02] | I can prove it. | 我能证明 |
[1:02:04] | Henry, I can’t hear you, you’re breaking up. | 亨利 我听不见你 好大的杂音 |
[1:02:06] | I can prove it. | 我能证明 |
[1:02:08] | I can… you didn’t kill her. | 我能… 你没有杀她 |
[1:02:11] | There’s a way, at the theater. | 剧院里有一个通道 |
[1:02:14] | Meet me at the theater. It’s on Lost Lake. | 来失落湖边的剧院见我 |
[1:02:16] | Yeah, I know where it is. | 是的 我知道剧院的位置 |
[1:02:18] | Now, Jamie. | 现在就来 杰米 |
[1:02:20] | Henry, wait! What have you found? | 亨利 等等 你找到什么了? |
[1:02:23] | Henry! Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:02:30] | That was Henry Walker from the funeral home. | 是殡仪馆的亨利·沃克 |
[1:02:32] | He says he can prove I didn’t kill my wife. | 他说他能证明我的清白 |
[1:02:34] | Convenient time for him to call. Let’s go. | 他打得真是及时 我们走 |
[1:02:36] | Wait, wait, wait. I’m going to meet him at the theater. | 等等 我要去剧院见他 |
[1:02:38] | That’s where I’m going. | 我得去那儿 |
[1:02:39] | No, you’re going with me. | 不 你得跟我走 |
[1:02:41] | Your appointment with me comes first. | 我先跟你约的 |
[1:02:42] | You wanted answers. I’m giving you answers. | 你要答案 我这就带你去找 |
[1:02:45] | Camp is over. I’m done with the ghost stories. Let’s go. | 野营结束了 我也听够了你的鬼故事 跟我走 |
[1:02:48] | Listen, we’re talking about my wife here. Come on. | 这可和我妻子有关 |
[1:02:56] | Do us both a favor, Jamie. | 帮我们俩一个忙 杰米 |
[1:02:58] | Don’t make me cuff you in front of your mom. | 别让我在你妈面前把你铐上 |
[1:03:05] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[1:03:07] | Jamie. Jamie! | 杰米 |
[1:03:10] | Hey, you don’t want to make me chase you! | 你不会想让我追捕你吧 |
[1:03:13] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[1:03:16] | I don’t have a full tank of gas! | 我的车可没加满油 |
[1:04:24] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[1:04:31] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[1:04:34] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[1:04:51] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:04:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[1:04:56] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[1:05:05] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[1:05:20] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[1:05:22] | Come on, Jamie. I’m up here. | 快来 杰米 我在上面 |
[1:05:26] | I’m coming, Jamie. | 我来了 杰米 |
[1:06:03] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[1:06:06] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在那儿 |
[1:06:09] | I’m in here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:06:30] | Henry? | 亨利? |
[1:06:48] | Henry? | 亨利? |
[1:06:49] | Guess again. | 再猜一次 |
[1:06:54] | He’s here. | 他就在这儿 |
[1:06:55] | Nobody’s here. Our boats were the only two out there. | 没人在这儿 我们的船是这里仅有的两条 |
[1:06:58] | Listen, I’m telling you he’s here! | 听着 我告诉你他在这儿 |
[1:06:59] | And I’m telling you | 我也要告诉你 |
[1:07:01] | he is not here! | 他不在这儿 |
[1:07:03] | Yes, he is. | 不 他在 |
[1:07:09] | If you say I told you so, I’ll shoot you. | 如果那声音是你发出来的 我就毙了你 |
[1:07:17] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪儿? |
[1:07:42] | Hang on to this for a second. | 帮我拿一下 |
[1:07:45] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[1:08:02] | Remember, whatever happens, | 记住 不管发生什么 |
[1:08:05] | don’t scream. | 都别尖叫 |
[1:08:09] | Jamie. Jamie? | 杰米 杰米? |
[1:08:16] | Jamie? | 杰米? |
[1:08:20] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[1:08:27] | You follow me. | 你跟着我 |
[1:08:30] | Yes, sir. | 好吧 长官 |
[1:09:24] | All right, Jamie, where is he? | 好了 杰米 他在哪儿? |
[1:09:39] | You know, if I see one more of these… | 知道吗 如果再让我看见个这东西… |
[1:09:54] | They’re all here. | 他们全在这儿 |
[1:10:11] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[1:10:15] | All home. | 全都回家了 |
[1:10:27] | Someone brought them back here. | 有人把他们带回这里了 |
[1:10:41] | All but one. | 除了一个 |
[1:10:45] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:50] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:11:16] | Is that a doll? | 是个玩偶吗? |
[1:11:23] | It’s not a doll. | 这不是玩偶 |
[1:11:27] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[1:11:37] | You mean, it was a boy. | 你是说它曾经是个男孩 |
[1:11:48] | – It’s me. – All right, I get it. | -是我 -好了 我知道了 |
[1:11:52] | I think we just solved a 70-year-old missing persors case. | 我想我们刚破获了一桩70年前的失踪案 |
[1:11:55] | Who was that? | 他是谁? |
[1:11:59] | A long-lost relative. | 我一个亲戚 |
[1:12:05] | This is how it starts. | 就是这样开始的 |
[1:12:10] | What’s going on here, Jamie? | 发生了什么事? 杰米 |
[1:12:39] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[1:13:21] | What the… | 这是… |
[1:13:58] | Mary Shaw? | 玛莉·萧? |
[1:14:05] | Mary Shaw? | 玛莉·萧? |
[1:14:11] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[1:14:15] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[1:14:16] | Show yourself! | 快出来 |
[1:14:18] | Come out! | 出来 |
[1:14:20] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:14:27] | To silence all those who silenced me. | 让那些使我安静下来的人全都安静下来 |
[1:14:34] | Is that why you killed Michael Ashen? | 所以你杀了迈克尔·安森? |
[1:14:37] | So hard to construct | 做一个完美的玩偶 |
[1:14:41] | the perfect doll. | 真是太难了 |
[1:14:44] | Sometimes you have to use existing parts. | 有些环节会很刺激 |
[1:14:50] | “I love you, Mommy. I love you, Mommy.” | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:14:53] | “I love you. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:14:55] | “I love you, Mommy.” | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:14:58] | Why Lisa? | 为什么要杀莉莎? |
[1:15:00] | Why did you take her from me? | 为什么把她从我身边夺走? |
[1:15:04] | Come closer and I’ll tell you. | 走近些 我告诉你 |
[1:15:13] | Don’t go back there. Don’t. | 别过去 别 |
[1:15:15] | Come on, come on. Don’t go. | 行了 快别过去 |
[1:15:28] | Come closer. | 走近些 |
[1:15:31] | I’ll whisper it to you. | 我悄悄说给你听 |
[1:15:58] | You werert the last Ashen. | 你不是最后一个安森家族成员 |
[1:16:03] | The last Ashen was inside her. | 最后一个在她肚子里 |
[1:16:42] | Don’t scream. | 别叫 |
[1:16:58] | The doll! | 那玩偶 |
[1:17:03] | What the hell’s going on here, Jamie? | 这里到底发生了什么事? 杰米 |
[1:17:08] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:17:10] | She’s living in the dolls! | 她活在玩偶里 |
[1:17:11] | What? | 什么? |
[1:17:12] | She’s living in the dolls! | 她活在玩偶里 |
[1:17:15] | Destroy the dolls! | 把玩偶都毁掉 |
[1:17:17] | I am! | 我正在毁 |
[1:17:21] | All of the dolls! | 所有的玩偶 |
[1:17:34] | Jamie! Run! | 杰米 快跑 |
[1:17:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:20:34] | One left. | 还有一个 |
[1:20:59] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:21:04] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:21:12] | Please. Please. | 拜托你 |
[1:21:25] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[1:21:30] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[1:21:32] | Please say | 说话啊 |
[1:21:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:21:41] | Marion. Marion, listen to me. Where is the dummy? | 玛丽安 听我说 那玩偶在哪儿? |
[1:21:44] | – He took it. – Who took it? | -他拿走了 -谁拿走了? |
[1:21:46] | Who took it? | 谁拿走了? |
[1:21:47] | Mr. Ashen. | 安森先生 |
[1:21:49] | Mr… | 安森… |
[1:21:50] | Marion, my father is in a wheelchair. | 玛丽安 我父亲坐着轮椅 |
[1:21:53] | He never leaves the house. | 他从不出门的 |
[1:21:55] | He left this house. He had the doll. | 他进屋拿走了玩偶 |
[1:22:00] | It was him. | 是他 |
[1:23:47] | Why did you bury me, Jamie? | 为什么要把我埋了? 杰米 |
[1:23:52] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿 |
[1:25:37] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:25:50] | I take it I wasrt the easiest person to get along with in the past, | 我知道过去我是个不易相处的人 |
[1:25:55] | but I’ve changed. | 可我变了 |
[1:25:56] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[1:25:58] | Soup! Delicious, too. | 喝点汤 也很可口的 |
[1:26:00] | I’ll vouch for that. | 我保证一样 |
[1:26:05] | Jamie, I can prove you didn’t kill her. | 杰米 我能证明你的清白 |
[1:26:11] | Jamie! So glad to have you home. | 杰米 很高兴你能回家 |
[1:26:31] | Now who’s the dummy? | 你说谁是木偶啊? |
[1:26:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:56] | “Beware the stare of Mary Shaw | 当心玛莉·萧的凝视 |
[1:26:59] | “She had no children, only dolls | 她没有小孩 只有玩偶 |
[1:27:02] | “And if you see her in your dreams | 如你在睡梦中见到她 |
[1:27:05] | “Be sure you never, ever, scream” | 请千万不要尖叫 |