Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Dead Silence(死寂 寂静死城)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user Dead Silence(死寂 寂静死城)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:死寂 寂静死城
英文名称:Dead Silence
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:42] You fixed it yet? 修好了吗?
[03:44] Just a couple more minutes. 再等几分钟就好
[03:47] You said that an hour ago. 一小时前你就这么说
[03:49] I promised to make you dinner, right? 我保证过会为你做晚饭的 不是吗?
[03:50] Yeah. 是啊
[03:51] Well, I’m making you a gourmet dinner. 我正要为你做大餐呢
[03:53] Trust me. It’ll be won’th the wait. 相信我 好事多磨
[04:01] Surrender. 算了吧
[04:03] Hmm? 嗯?
[04:05] Surrender to the wonders of takeout. 还是叫外卖吧
[04:07] Oh. 噢…
[04:09] I knew this was coming. 我就知道会这样
[04:11] ‘Cause when your fingers dial those seven little numbers, 只要你拨这七个小小的号码
[04:14] it really turns me on. 我就会好兴奋
[04:17] Is that the best you can come up with? 你真会讲话
[04:19] Yeah. 是啊
[04:23] Wow. You are fast. 哇 你来得真快
[04:41] Who was it? 谁啊?
[04:44] I don’t know. 不知道
[04:50] It doesn’t even say where it’s from. 我都不知道是从哪儿寄来的
[04:52] Well, there’s one way to find out. 总有办法知道的
[05:08] Oh, Jamie, you adopted us a baby. 杰米 你为我们收养了个小宝宝
[05:12] A baby? Have you seen this thing? 小宝宝? 你看到这东西了吗?
[05:14] Well, who would send you a doll? 谁会给你寄玩偶啊?
[05:15] I have no idea. 我真不知道
[05:19] There’s no card, no note. 没卡片也没便条
[05:21] His eyes look so real. 他眼睛看起来好逼真啊
[05:27] “I don’t know about you, but Lisa’s hungry for Chinese.” 我不知道你怎么想 莉莎想吃中餐了
[05:31] I think my wife’s gone crazy. 我想我老婆是疯了
[05:33] Oh, my God! This reminds me of that poem from when we were kids. 天哪 这让我想起我们小时候的那首诗了
[05:36] What poem? 什么诗?
[05:38] You remember. Come on. 你记得的 好好想想
[05:39] That old ghost story about the woman who had all those dolls. 那个古老的鬼故事 一个拥有所有玩偶的女人
[05:43] “Beware the stare of Mary Shaw 当心玛莉·萧的凝视
[05:46] “She had no children, only dolls…” 她没有小孩 只有玩偶…
[05:49] And something, something scary. 还有一些… 一些恐怖的东西
[05:52] Something, something… Boo! 一些… 一些…
[05:56] I think you’re having just a little too much fun there, Lise. 我想你玩得有点点过头了 莉莎
[05:59] Oh, baby, I won’t let the scary dummy hurt you. 宝贝 我不会让这恐怖的假人伤害你的
[06:01] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 很感谢
[06:41] If you get Jamie to scream, 你要能吓着杰米
本电影台词包含不重复单词:641个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:75个,六级词汇:31个,GRE词汇:44个,托福词汇:47个,考研词汇:79个,专四词汇:64个,专八词汇:14个,
所有生词标注共:126个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[06:44] I’ll make sure you get seven minutes in heaven with my old Barbie. Deal? 我保证送你去天堂… 见我的芭比娃娃如何?
[06:49] “Yes, Lisa.” 好的 莉莎
[06:51] God, I’m such a loser. 天啊 我可真变态
[07:18] Good boy. 好孩子
[07:50] Jamie? 杰米?
[07:54] Jamie? 杰米?
[10:17] Baby, I’m back. 宝贝 我回来了
[10:26] Lisa! What are you trying to do? Burn the place down? 莉莎 你在干嘛? 想把房子烧掉吗?
[10:33] Lise? 莉
[10:38] Oh, Lisa. 莉莎
[10:41] I’m in here. 我在这儿呢
[10:46] Dinner in bed again. 又来床上晚宴
[11:00] Lisa! 莉莎
[11:03] Yes, Jamie? 怎么? 杰米
[11:06] What’s going on? 这儿怎么了?
[11:11] I have a surprise for you, Jamie. 我要给你个惊喜 杰米
[11:30] Lisa, this is not funny! 莉莎 这一点也不好玩
[12:38] The strange is that she’s got no defensive wounds. 奇怪的是她身上没任何的抵抗伤痕
[12:40] Now, if somebody was trying to turn my face into a jack-o’-lantern, 如果现在有人要把我的脸变成支万圣节灯笼
[12:44] I’d be fighting back a little. 我肯定会反抗的
[12:45] Yeah, but then you always have been a little feisty, my girl. 是啊 你总是这么有魄力
[12:52] Ligature marks? 有被捆绑过的痕迹吗?
[12:53] Not a one. 没有
[12:54] What about… Drugs? 会不会是… 吸毒了?
[12:57] That’s a gift. I think the words here, and they come out there. 你真是天才 我想说的话从你嘴里冒出来了
[13:01] Preliminary results say no. 初步化验结果显示没有
[13:03] But the final tox results won’t be in for 48 hours. 但想要最终化验结果至少得等48小时
[13:06] Personally, I think only someone high as a kite would kill his wife 我觉得只有吸过头的人才会杀死自己的妻子
[13:09] and then pose her as a mannequin. 而且还把她摆成个人体模特儿
[13:11] But the weirdest thing is her face. 但最奇怪的是她的脸
[13:14] I’ve never seen anything like it. 我从没见过这样的事
[13:30] You know what it was? Your mistake? 你知道你错在哪儿吗?
[13:34] It was the rose. 就是那玫瑰花
[13:35] Yep. Boy, I’ll tell you, 是的 孩子 我得告诉你
[13:39] if I had a dollar for every time some guy gave his wife a rose 如果有人送给他妻子一支玫瑰
[13:41] on the day that he, you know… 而那天又恰巧… 你知道…
[13:44] Like that’s an alibi. 感觉就像个借口
[13:45] Alibi? 借口?
[13:49] I didn’t hear you. Did you say something? 我没听到 你说什么?
[13:51] Why would I need an alibi? 我为什么需要借口?
[13:56] I’m sure your lawyer would want you to have one. 我肯定你的律师不这么认为
[13:58] My lawyer? 我的律师?
[14:00] Yeah. 是啊
[14:01] I mean, the prosecution, they’re going to have your fingerprints, 我是说起诉的时候 他们有你的指纹
[14:03] no signs of forced entry on your apartment, 你的住所又没有强行闯入的痕迹
[14:05] and you as the last person to see your wife alive. 而你又是最后一个见到你妻子的人
[14:08] I mean, that’s a lot to go up against. 我是说你要应付的东西太多了
[14:10] You think I killed my wife? 你认为是我杀了我妻子?
[14:12] Excuse me? 什么?
[14:14] Do you think I killed my wife? 你认为是我杀了我妻子?
[14:17] No. No, I don’t think you did. 不 不 我没这么认为
[14:19] I’m just trying to help your lawyer out. 我只是在帮你的律师分析
[14:21] I mean, he’s going to need something more concrete. 我是说他需要些更具体的证据
[14:24] I mean, at least to shift the suspicion away from you. 至少得去除对你的嫌疑
[14:27] Suspicion? I mean, if you want to talk suspicion, 嫌疑? 如果你要谈嫌疑
[14:30] why don’t you start by looking at the package that turned up on my doorstep? 为何不先检查那个放在我家门口的包裹?
[14:32] Oh, yeah. That package, right. 啊 是的 那包裹 没错
[14:36] Let’s see. You received an unmarked package 让我瞧瞧 你收到了一个未署名的包裹
[14:38] just moments before Lisa was killed. 就在莉莎遇害之前
[14:40] Yeah. A package containing a ventriloquist dummy. 对 一个装着口技木偶的包裹
[14:42] Ventriloquist dummy. Yeah. 口技木偶 是啊
[14:45] Well, the mystery toy department is down the hall. 好吧 神秘玩具组在楼下大厅那儿
[14:49] This is the homicide department. 这里是凶杀组
[14:51] So unless you can tell me how some puppet 除非你能告诉我… 木偶怎么能…
[14:53] ties into your wife’s murder, I don’t see the relevance. 和你妻子的死扯上关系 我可是看不出来
[15:01] In the town where I’m from, 在我出生的那个小镇
[15:03] a ventriloquist dummy is a bad omen. 口技木偶是种不祥的征兆
[15:07] It’s kind of a local legend, 这是种当地的传说
[15:09] and some people believe that the dummy brings death to those around them. 一些人相信木偶会带去死亡
[15:18] Okay. 很好
[15:20] Well, Jamie, 好吧 杰米
[15:22] I’ve never arrested a dummy for murder before. 我以前从没在谋杀案中逮捕过木偶
[15:27] But I have arrested quite a few husbands. 但我逮捕过几个老公
[15:30] You don’t think it’s weird that this package arrives 这包裹就在莉莎遇害前不久送到
[15:32] right before Lisa is killed? 你不觉得蹊跷吗?
[15:34] No, I’ll tell you what I think is weird. 不 我来告诉你什么最蹊跷吧
[15:36] You said that your wife spoke to you 你说就在你发现她的尸体前…
[15:39] just moments before you found her, right? 她还和你说话了 是吧?
[15:41] Yeah. Yeah. But she didn’t have a tongue. 对啊 对啊 可她根本没舌头
[15:44] In fact, according to you, she was already dead. 事实上 据你所说 她已经死了
[15:47] Now, see, to me, that’s weird. 可对我而言 这很蹊跷
[15:51] So, what’re you going to do? Arrest me? 那你要怎么样? 逮捕我?
[15:56] Not yet. 还不会
[16:00] Look, you can go, Ashen. 看 你可以走了 安森
[16:03] You’re a free man for now. 你暂时是自由的
[16:07] Good. 很好
[16:10] It’ll give me more time to do your job for you. 这让我有时间去做本该由你们做的事
[19:08] Jamie! 杰米
[19:12] I’m so sorry for your loss. 对你妻子的过世我很遗憾
[19:15] But I’m so glad to have you home. 可我很高兴你能回家
[19:20] My Lord, you must think I’m so rude. 我的小主人 你肯定觉得我很无礼吧
[19:22] We haven’t even been introduced. 我们甚至还没介绍自己呢
[19:25] I’m Ella. 我叫埃拉
[19:27] I’m… 我是…
[19:29] Well, I guess I’m your stepmother. 我猜我是你的继母
[19:34] Is he in? 他在吗?
[19:35] Yes, he is. 是的 他在
[19:37] Please come in. 请进
[19:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:39] There are some things that you need to know about your father. 有些关于你父亲的事你需要了解一下
[19:42] I know everything I need to. 我知道一切我需要知道的事
[19:44] Ella! Who’s down there with you? 埃拉 你和谁在下面?
[19:46] Your father won’t fight you, Jamie. 你父亲不会打你的 杰米
[19:48] He doesn’t fight anyone, not anymore. 他不打人了 再也不了
[19:50] Well, then you’re not married to my father. 那说明你还没和我爸结婚
[19:53] Ella! 埃拉
[20:04] I can hear you. 我能听到你
[20:07] Goddamn chair is stuck. 该死的椅子被卡住了
[20:09] Here, Edward, let me help you. 爱德华 我来帮你
[20:20] My son. What a pleasant surprise. 我儿子 真是个大惊喜啊
[20:24] What happened to you? 你怎么了?
[20:25] Your father had a stroke two months ago. 你父亲两个月前中风了
[20:27] Why didn’t anybody tell me? 为什么没人告诉我?
[20:29] You never return my calls. 你从不回我电话
[20:32] It’s because I never know what to say to you. 那是因为我从不知道该和你说什么
[20:34] I take it I wasrt the easiest person to get along with in the past, 我知道过去我是个不易相处的人
[20:39] – but I’ve changed. – Really? -可我变了 -真的吗?
[20:41] Yes. A stroke can do that to a man. 是的 一次打击能改变一个人
[20:44] Listen, I’m sorry about your wife. 听着 我对你妻子的过世很遗憾
[20:48] I hear you’ve brought her home. 我听说你把她遗体带来了
[20:50] – Yeah. – Don’t worry. -是的 -别 当心
[20:52] I’ll call Henry Walker, make the arrangements. 我会叫亨利·沃克去处理的
[20:54] No, that’s okay, I can take care of it. 不 不用这样 我能打理好
[20:56] Jamie, please. As your father, it’s the least I can do. 杰米 作为你的父亲 这是我力所能及的事
[20:59] You’ve done the least you can do my whole life. 我这辈子你都在做你力所能及的事
[21:01] It’s too late for charity now. 现在发慈悲已经晚了
[21:04] Is that why you’ve come here, 这就是你来这儿的原因?
[21:06] to remind me what a bad father I’ve been to you? 来提醒我曾是个多坏的父亲?
[21:09] In light of what has happened, I was hoping we could put that in the past. 看看所发生的一切吧 我希望我们能鄙弃前嫌
[21:12] I didn’t come to talk about that, I… 我不是来提成年旧事的 我…
[21:14] I came to ask you something. 我是来问你些事的
[21:19] Do you remember when I was a kid, Mom used to read me a poem? 你还记得我小时候… 妈总念给我听的那首诗吗?
[21:22] Do you remember what it was? 你记得那是首什么诗吗?
[21:25] What poem? 什么诗?
[21:29] “Beware the stare of Mary Shaw 当心玛莉·萧的凝视
[21:32] “She had no children, only dolls 她没有小孩 只有玩偶
[21:35] “And if you see her in your dreams…” 如你在睡梦中见到她
[21:38] “Be sure you never, ever scream” 请千万不要尖叫
[21:41] You know it? 你知道这个?
[21:42] It’s just a scary poem parents would tell their kids to keep them in line. 这是首家长用来吓唬小孩… 让他们守规矩的诗
[21:45] No. It’s more than just a ghost story. And the adults believed in it, as well. 不 这不止是个鬼故事 成年人也相信它
[21:49] We live in a small town, Jamie. 我们住在小镇里 杰米
[21:52] Small minds breed small-minded superstitions. 狭窄的眼光造成了封建的迷信
[21:55] That’s all. There’s nothing else to tell. 就是这样 再没什么好说的了
[21:57] Nothing? 没什么?
[21:58] Edward, 爱德华
[21:59] your son has been through a lot. 你儿子经历得够多了
[22:01] Why don’t we make up a room for him? 为什么不为他腾出个房间呢?
[22:04] No, that’s okay. I’m not staying long. 不 不用了 我不会久留的
[22:07] I got a funeral to prepare. 我还得去筹备个葬礼
[22:09] Jamie, Jamie! 杰米
[22:14] Jamie! Please wait. 杰米 请等一下
[22:17] Wort you stay the night here? 你今晚不在这儿留宿吗?
[22:18] It was nice meeting you, Ella. 认识你很高兴 埃拉
[22:20] Your father’s changed. He’s not the same man that you remember. 你父亲真的变了 不再是你印象中那样了
[22:23] Really? 真的吗?
[22:27] You see that? 看见了吗?
[22:28] Mom used to be in that picture with us, until he drove her to kill herself. 我妈原本一直在这画里的 直到他逼她自杀
[22:33] Had his second wife in that one there. 他的第二任妻子则在这儿
[22:36] But she was smart enough to leave. 但她很聪明的离开了他
[22:38] So, it’s a good thing you’re going to outlive him, lady. 所以他比你先死是件好事 女士
[22:40] There’ll be no one to paint you out. 那样就没人把你涂掉了
[22:50] What more? 还要什么?
[22:54] What more do you want from me? 你还想从我这儿要什么?
[22:58] Peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck. 啄 啄 啄
[23:00] I must say I was deeply saddened to hear the news. 听到这消息我真的很难过
[23:05] If you’re up to it, I can walk you through the various casket options we have. 如果需要 我陪你去挑选我们现有的各种棺木
[23:11] Or we can do it later. 或者晚点去也行
[23:13] It’s okay. Let’s… Let’s do it now. 好的 我们… 我们现在就去吧
[23:16] Okay. Now, I don’t know what your preferences are. 好的 我不知道你喜欢什么样的
[23:20] Have you spoken to her family yet? 你和她家人谈过吗?
[23:23] Only once. We didn’t really talk about casket choices. 谈过一次 可我们没谈选棺木的事
[23:29] When is she arriving? 她的遗体什么时候送到?
[23:32] Tonight. 今晚
[23:35] Once the police have released her body, then I’ll pick her up. 只要警察一放行 我们就去取尸体
[23:41] Oh, I’ll need you to fill out these forms, at your convenience. 对了 你有空的话 请把这些表格填一下
[25:45] Jamie. 杰米
[25:48] Jamie! 杰米
[27:16] No, it can’t be. 不 这怎么可能
[27:29] Marion? 玛丽安?
[27:31] Marion, is that you? 玛丽安 是你吗?
[27:39] Marion, I told you not to go down there anymore. 玛丽安 我说了叫你别下来的
[27:43] The silent time’s here. 寂静的时候到了
[27:45] Now, come out of there and go to bed. 快出来回床上去
[27:46] She’s here now. 她在这儿
[27:48] I know it. 我知道
[27:49] Marion, 玛丽安
[27:51] I don’t have time to play games. 我可没时间和你玩游戏
[27:53] She won’t find me down here. 我躲在这儿她就发现不了我了
[27:54] Marion, I’m not going to ask you again. 玛丽安 别再磨蹭了
[27:57] Let’s go. Come on, come on. 出来吧 快
[28:06] You just shush now. 现在别说话了
[28:09] The silent time is here. 寂静的时候到了
[28:10] Go on. 去吧
[28:12] Go on up. I’ll be up later. 回楼上去 我待会儿就上来
[29:55] Did you see her? Did you? 你看到她了吗?
[29:57] When she killed your wife? Did you see her do it? 当她杀你妻子的时候 你看到她下手了吗?
[29:59] Killed my wife? What are you talking about? 杀我妻子? 你在说什么?
[30:01] “Beware the stare of Mary Shaw “当心玛莉·萧的凝视
[30:04] “She had no children, only dolls 她没有小孩 只有玩偶
[30:07] “And if you see her in your dreams…” 如你在睡梦中见到她…
[30:09] Marion! 玛丽安
[30:10] She’s here. No one’s safe. 她就在这儿 大家处境危险
[30:12] – No one’s safe. – Come, Marion. -处境危险 -走了 玛丽安
[30:14] – Marion, you leave him alone. – No one’s safe. -玛丽安 别打扰他了 -处境危险
[30:16] This is not the time. What’s she talking about? 现在不是时候 她在说什么?
[30:18] I’m sorry, Jamie. She doesn’t know what she’s saying. 对不起 杰米 她不知道自己在说什么
[30:21] She’s here! 她就在这里
[30:22] Come. I’m going to take you home now. Let’s go, let’s go. Come on. 走吧 我们回家 我们走吧 走吧
[30:25] You must bury the doll! Bury the doll! 你必须得把那木偶埋了 把它埋了
[30:29] Leave him alone. Leave him alone. Come on. 别打扰他 走吧
[30:31] Marion, we’ll go home now. 玛丽安 回家吧
[30:47] 1869-1941 玛莉·萧
[31:19] Billy. 比利
[33:38] Who dug you up? 谁把你挖出来的?
[35:23] Thought I asked you not to leave the city. 我说过让你别离开城里的
[35:28] I came to bury my wife. You got a problem with that? 我过来让我妻子入土为安 这也有错?
[35:31] Nope. 没错
[35:33] Problem is, she’s not the only one that you came to bury. 问题是 她不是唯一一个你带过来埋的人
[35:37] So, you’ve been following me now? 你一直在跟踪我吗?
[35:40] You know, Jamie, you really are forcing me 知道吗 杰米 你让我不得不用
[35:43] to use the word “perplexed” an awful lot lately. “不知所措”这个词来形容你最近糟糕的处境
[35:48] You mind telling me what the hell that is? 能告诉我… 这鬼东西到底是什么吗?
[35:54] Okay. Since you don’t want to answer my questions, 好吧 如果你不想回答我的问题
[35:59] maybe you’d like to answer his. 也许你会回答他
[36:05] “Why did you bury me, Jamie? 为什么要把我埋了? 杰米
[36:07] “Is it because I’m evidence in a capital crime, 因为我是一桩谋杀案的证物吗?
[36:10] “a crime that you are the number one suspect in?” 一桩你是疑凶的谋杀案
[36:20] You understand what I’m saying here? 明白我在说什么吗?
[36:23] It’s like I told you before. 我告诉过你了
[36:25] The night Lisa was murdered, somebody sent it to me. 莉莎被害那晚 有人把它寄给我
[36:28] It just arrived on our doorstep. 就放在我们家门口
[36:31] So, why’d you bury it? 可你为什么要埋它呢?
[36:32] It came from that cemetery. I was just putting it back. 它是从坟里出来的 我只是把它放回去
[36:35] In the cemetery? 从坟里?
[36:38] There’s an old ghost story around here about 这里有个古老的鬼故事
[36:40] a woman named Mary Shaw. 是关于一个叫玛莉·萧的女人的
[36:42] She was buried with her doll collection. 她和她所收藏的玩偶一起被埋葬
[36:44] Now, the story goes, “If you ever see her, make sure you never scream.” 那故事说”如果你见到她 千万不要尖叫”
[36:48] Or what? 不然怎样?
[36:52] Or you end up without a tongue. 不然就得被割掉舌头
[36:54] I guess your wife didn’t listen, then, huh? 我猜你妻子没听过这故事 是吧?
[36:56] You son of a… 你他妈…
[36:57] Hey! Hey! 嘿
[36:58] Settle down, Jamie. 冷静点 杰米
[37:00] Let’s not add assaulting an officer to your list of offenses here. 别又给自己添上条袭警的罪名
[37:06] So you’re trying to tell me that a ghost killed your wife? 你想告诉我是鬼魂杀了你妻子?
[37:09] I don’t know, I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:11] What do you know? 那你知道什么?
[37:12] I do know whoever sent this to me 我只知道寄给我木偶的那人…
[37:13] either knows who killed my wife or did it themselves. 能找到是谁杀了我妻子 或就是他杀了我妻子
[37:18] That’s a theory. 推理得不错
[37:20] I’m going to go. 我得走了
[37:22] And I hope you don’t mind me taking our little friend here with me, 希望你不介意我带走我们的小朋友
[37:27] seeing as he’s evidence and all. 他可是个证据
[37:29] Great. 很好
[37:34] Good night, neighbor. 晚安 邻居
[37:42] Neighbor? 邻居
[37:48] Sleep tight. 愿你睡得安心
[38:13] You know, I noticed you have very smooth skin. 知道吗 我发现你的皮肤很光滑
[38:19] What’s your secret? 你的秘诀是什么?
[38:21] Oh. 哦
[38:23] Well, that never works for me. 可那对我不起作用
[39:06] Friend of yours? 是你朋友吗?
[39:09] You said Mary Shaw killed my wife. 你说是玛莉·萧杀了我妻子
[39:12] Why would you say that? 你为什么那么说?
[39:13] Marion. 玛丽安
[39:15] Marion, please! 玛丽安 拜托你
[39:17] Yes, I know, I know… 是的 我知道…
[39:19] What do you know about Mary Shaw? 你知道玛莉·萧的什么事?
[39:22] I didn’t say anything! I… 我什么都没说 我…
[39:28] You’re… You’re not supposed to have that. 你… 你不该拿着这个
[39:32] Where did you get that? 你从那儿弄到的?
[39:33] Maybe you can tell me. 也许你能告诉我
[39:36] It’s hers! 这是属于她的
[39:37] Who? Mary Shaw’s? 谁? 玛莉·萧?
[39:41] We don’t say her name around here. 我们从不在这儿叫她的名字的
[39:43] You don’t say her name. Well, why don’t you try, huh? 你从不说她名字 可你为什么不试试呢?
[39:49] It might just help me find out who killed my wife. 这也许能帮我找到杀我妻子的凶手
[39:53] There are things you remember, and there are things you can’t forget. 有些事你会记得 而有些事你无法忘记
[40:00] Like the look on that womars face when she died. 就像那位已故妇人的面孔
[40:06] Her name was Mary Shaw, the ventriloquist who lost her voice. 她的名字叫玛莉·萧 一个失声的口技演员
[40:13] Back when I was a boy, those were the glory days of Ravens Fair, 在我小的时候 拉文斯镇还很繁华
[40:17] and the town built itself a grand old theater, 镇里后来造了座大剧院
[40:21] the Guignol Theater, out on Lost Lake. 就是失落湖边的木偶剧院
[40:25] I only ever went there once. 我只去过那儿一次
[40:34] Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to be astounded. 女士们、先生们 准备惊叹吧
[40:37] Prepare to be amazed. 准备愕然吧
[40:40] Witness Mary Shaw give life to the boy made of wood. 准备见证玛莉·萧带给木偶生命吧
[41:00] Where is Billy? 比利在哪儿?
[41:02] Billy! 比利
[41:04] Where are you, Billy? 你在哪儿? 比利
[41:07] You won’t find me, Mother! 你找不到我的 妈妈
[41:11] I knew you were hiding out there! 我知道你躲在那儿
[41:15] You, there! 你
[41:20] Could you check under your seat for me? 你能帮我检查一下你的座位下面吗?
[41:30] He’s here! 他在这儿
[41:32] Would you mind bringing him to me? 你能把他抱给我吗?
[41:40] Good boy. 好孩子
[41:48] Say thank you. 说谢谢
[41:50] Thank you, Henry. 谢谢你 亨利
[41:53] Is that right, young man? 是吗? 年轻人
[41:55] Is your name Henry? 你是叫亨利吗?
[42:01] Well, I guess my boy’s had his eye on you. 我想我的比利是看上你了
[42:08] Now, why did you run away, Billy? 你为什么要逃啊? 比利
[42:11] Don’t I treat you well? 我对你不够好吗?
[42:13] Oh, yes, you’re the best mother I could ever hope for! 不啊 你是我心目中的模范妈妈
[42:17] It’s just that it gets so dusty inside that little box, 只是那盒子里太多灰了
[42:22] it makes me want to… 让我想…
[42:23] Want to what? Want to… 想干嘛? 想…
[42:25] Want to… 想…
[42:32] Oh, Billy! 噢 比利
[42:34] You sneezed all over my shoe! 你喷嚏都打到我鞋上了
[42:40] I’m sorry, Mother. I can’t help it. 对不起 妈妈 我忍不住了
[42:42] I can see your lips moving! 我看到你嘴唇在动了
[42:48] What? 怎么了?
[42:53] Who said that? 谁说的?
[42:55] I did. I can see it. 我说的 我能看见
[42:57] Her lips are moving. 她的嘴唇在动
[43:00] What do you say to that, Billy? 你怎么想? 比利
[43:02] Young Michael here doesn’t think you’re a real person! 小麦克觉得你不是个真人
[43:05] What do you mean, Mother? 这是什么意思? 妈妈
[43:07] He thinks you’re a dummy, 他认为你是个木偶
[43:09] and that I’m doing your voice for you. 你的声音是我嘴里发出来的
[43:15] But that can’t be true! 这怎么可能
[43:17] There’s no way you’d give me all the good lines! 这么好的台词怎么可能是你给我的
[43:20] Forget about him, Billy! 别和他计较了 比利
[43:22] There will always be doubters! 总是有疑神疑鬼的人
[43:26] I don’t want to forget, Mother! 我可得较量一下 妈妈
[43:28] I think we should show this boy just how real I am. 我想我们该让这孩子看看我有多真
[43:31] I’m just as real as him! 我和他一样是真的
[43:32] No. 不
[43:34] I’m afraid we must go on with the show. 恐怕我们得继续我们的表演了
[43:37] No! I’m as real as you are, and I’ll show you! 不 我和你一样是真人 不信你瞧
[43:39] Leave him alone, Billy! 别管他了 比利
[43:40] I’ll show him what it’s like, Mother! 我会让他知道是怎么回事的 妈妈
[43:41] Listen to me! That’s enough! 听我说 够了
[43:43] I’m as real as you! 我和你一样是真人
[43:44] – No more! – Bring him up here! -别再说了 -把他带上来
[44:00] Now who’s the dummy? 你说谁是木偶啊?
[44:04] Some weeks later, that disbelieving little boy went missing. 几周后 那个真的男孩失踪了
[44:08] Gone without a trace. 失踪得连一点迹象都没有
[44:12] But I always felt that Mary Shaw played some role in it. 可我总觉得这事儿和玛莉·萧有关
[44:16] And not long after that, she was murdered. 而不久之后 她就被人谋杀了
[44:21] Who killed her? 是谁杀了她?
[44:22] No one ever found out. 没人知道是谁
[44:24] In her will, Mary stated 在她的遗嘱里 玛莉·萧提出…
[44:26] that her dummies were to be buried with her, 要把她的玩偶和她一同下葬
[44:29] her children, as she called them. 她把它们当做自己的孩子
[44:32] All 101 of them. 一共有101个
[44:38] Her body was brought to my father’s mortuary, 她的尸体被送到了我父亲的太平间
[44:42] so he could begin work on her other final request. 这样他就能开始帮她满足另一个遗愿
[44:50] Not only did she ask to be buried with her dolls, 她不仅要求和她的玩偶葬在一起
[44:54] she asked to become a doll herself. 她还要求把她自己变成个玩偶
[47:05] Henry, are you all right? 亨利 你还好吧?
[47:08] Ever since she was buried, Ravens Fair has been plagued by death, 她下葬以后 拉文斯镇就开始噩耗不断
[47:13] families murdered. 一些家庭被灭门
[47:18] They were found without their tongues. 他们的尸体全都没有舌头
[47:25] Posed in family portraits. 被摆成肖像画中的姿势
[47:33] Your wife’s is the last. 你妻子是最近的一个
[47:41] How could you take these pictures? 你为什么要拍这些东西?
[47:43] No, I have to take pictures. It’s part of my business. 你误会了 我必须拍照 这是我的工作
[47:47] Who would have dug up the dummy and sent it to me? 谁会把那玩偶挖出来寄给我?
[47:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[47:53] No one in this town dares speak Mary Shaw’s name, 这镇子里没人敢提玛莉·萧的名字
[47:58] let alone go near her grave. 也没人敢靠近她的墓穴
[48:00] They know she won’t stop killing until the screaming does. 他们知道没听到尖叫声… 她是不会收手的
[48:07] You said she lived out at that old theater, right? 你说她住在老剧院那边 是吗?
[48:10] The one on Lost Lake? 就在失落湖旁边?
[48:11] Jamie! 杰米
[48:12] Jamie, please! 杰米 拜托你
[48:18] Please be careful. 请你一定要小心
[48:20] If you go looking for answers, you just might find them. 去那里寻找答案 你可能会碰见他们
[48:24] That’s what I’m counting on. 我正要去会会他们呢
[48:58] Morning, Mary. 早安 玛莉·萧
[49:00] I’m just going to go check in on the kids. 我想来看看孩子们
[52:20] Mama! Mama! Mama. 妈妈
[54:06] What do you want with him? What is it? 你想从他身上得到什么? 到底是什么?
[54:08] What do you want? We did what you wanted. 你想要什么? 我们为你做你要的东西
[54:11] We put you in there with your family, all together. 我们让你一家人在那里团圆
[54:15] Why can’t you just leave us alone? 你为什么不能不纠缠我们呢?
[54:17] Why won’t you? 你为什么不呢?
[54:19] I didn’t do anything! 我什么也没做
[54:21] Yes, you did. You talked. 不 你做了 你说了
[54:24] I didn’t talk! I didn’t! 我没说 没有
[54:26] I didn’t say anything! I didn’t! 我什么也没说 我没有
[54:32] Hey! 嘿
[54:34] Say something. 说话啊
[54:38] Why have you gone so quiet? 怎么不说话了?
[54:43] I’m putting you back where you belong, once and for all! 我要把你放回去 永远
[54:45] He talked to me! Stop it! 他和我说话了 闭嘴
[54:47] He did, he talked to me, he talked to me. 真的 他真的和我说话了
[55:35] Marion? 玛丽安?
[55:42] Marion, I’m sorry I yelled at you. 玛丽安 抱歉对你大喊大叫了
[56:01] Marion? 玛丽安
[56:04] You don’t have to hide anymore. 别再躲着了
[56:06] This will all be over soon. 这一切马上会结束的
[56:10] Marion? 玛丽安?
[56:13] Marion? 玛丽安?
[56:25] Marion, now you come on out now! 玛丽安 你快出来
[56:34] Ma… 玛…
[56:43] Marion? 玛丽安?
[56:55] Marion, open the door. 玛丽安 快开门
[56:58] Marion! Come on, no games, Marion! 玛丽安 快点 别玩了 玛丽安
[57:00] Open the door! 快开门
[57:23] Marion, open this door, please! Marion! 玛丽安 快把门打开 拜托你 玛丽安
[57:27] Hello, Henry! 你好 亨利
[57:53] Oh, my God. 噢 天啊
[58:13] You’re voice is mine now, Henry. 你的声音属于我了 亨利
[58:32] Jamie, you’re just in time for dinner. 杰米 你正好赶上吃晚饭了
[58:35] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[58:36] It’s soup. 喝点汤
[58:37] Delicious, too, if I must say so myself. 也很可口的 和我一样可口吧
[58:39] I’ll vouch for that. 我保证一样
[58:42] I didn’t come here to eat, I came to talk 我不是来吃饭的 我有正经事要谈
[58:44] about Mary Shaw. 是和玛莉·萧有关的
[58:48] You lied to me. 你骗了我
[58:49] No, I didn’t. 不 我没有
[58:52] – Sit down. – No, I want the truth. -坐下吧 -不 我想要真相
[58:54] What does Michael Ashen 迈克尔·安森…
[58:55] and our family have to do with Mary Shaw? 还有我们家和玛莉·萧有什么关系?
[58:59] Fine. 好吧
[59:02] When he was a boy, 当你的姑爷 迈克尔·安森
[59:03] your great-uncle, Michael Ashen, vanished without a trace. 还是个孩子的时候 他就离奇的失踪了
[59:10] For our family, there was only ever one suspect, 对于我们家来说 只有一个值得怀疑的对象
[59:13] Mary Shaw. 就是玛莉·萧
[59:15] So, they dealt their own justice. 所以他们自做主张
[59:21] They forced her to scream. 强迫她尖叫
[59:25] Then cut out her tongue. 割掉了她的舌头
[59:28] Our family killed her? 是我们家的人杀了她?
[59:29] Along with others from Ravens Fair. 和拉文斯镇的其它人一起
[59:33] But she didn’t stay dead. 可她并没有死
[59:36] She came back and took her revenge. 她回来开始了她的报复
[59:40] One by one, each of the men involved were killed. 参与过的人一个接一个的死去
[59:45] Their tongues ripped out. 他们也被割掉了舌头
[59:47] And then the same thing happened to their wives. 同样的事情… 之后又发生在他们妻子身上
[59:51] And then their children. 然后是他们的孩子
[59:53] And their childrers children. 他们孩子的孩子
[59:55] All these years you’ve resented me for sending you away, 这些年你一直恨我把你赶出家门
[59:58] but I did it to distance you from this curse. 可我这么做是为了你远离那诅咒
[1:00:02] Distance? 远离?
[1:00:04] Well, it found Lisa! 可它找到了莉莎
[1:00:05] Lisa’s death made me realize 莉莎的死让我意识到…
[1:00:07] we can’t run from our fate. 我们背离不了自己的命运
[1:00:10] Spirits have long memories. 恶灵的怨气深重
[1:00:15] She’ll come for us in the end. 她终究会找到我们的
[1:00:17] Now I’m paying for the sins of my fathers. 那我现在是在为父辈还债了
[1:00:19] Jamie, I’m sorry. 杰米 对不起
[1:00:21] All I ever meant to do was to protect you, 我所做的一切都是为了保护你
[1:00:23] even if it earned your hatred. 即使换来的是你的怨恨
[1:00:25] I don’t know how, but one way or another, 我不知道 但不管怎样
[1:00:29] I’m going to stop this thing. 我都要阻止这件事
[1:00:32] Please, Son! 请等等 孩子
[1:00:35] Well, hey, there! 嘿 你在这儿
[1:00:36] I was wondering if you could help me with a missing persors case. 我在想你能不能帮我查个失踪案
[1:00:39] Wait. 等等
[1:00:41] I’m looking for a male, brown hair, he’s around this tall, 我在找一名男子 褐色头发 他就住这附近
[1:00:44] sometimes seen with a hand up his ass. 他有时会把手放在屁股上
[1:00:47] Actually, his brothers and sisters have just gone missing, too. 实际上 他的兄弟姐妹也都刚刚失踪
[1:00:52] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[1:00:53] Somebody dug them up. 有人把他们挖了出来
[1:00:56] All 100 of them. 总共100个
[1:00:58] What I want to know is who did it and why. 我想知道是谁干的 他为什么要这么做
[1:01:01] So do I! 我也想知道
[1:01:03] Don’t give me some ghost story about a woman who kills you if you scream, 别给我再扯什么鬼故事了
[1:01:06] because nobody in this town has ever heard of Mary Shaw 因为这镇子里没人听说过玛莉·萧
[1:01:08] or your little fairy tale. 和你那童话故事
[1:01:09] They’re lying! 他们在撒谎
[1:01:11] They’re afraid! 他们是害怕
[1:01:12] Afraid of what? 害怕什么?
[1:01:13] Afraid of ghosts? 怕鬼?
[1:01:15] Or are they afraid of talking to the cop who’s investigating your wife’s murder? 还是怕和一个调查你妻子被杀案的警察谈话?
[1:01:18] They have no reason to protect me. 他们没理由要保护我
[1:01:22] But they believe in Mary Shaw. 可他们都相信玛莉·萧
[1:01:25] That’s why they won’t answer your stupid questions. 所以他们才不会回答你的蠢问题
[1:01:26] No, it’s you who won’t answer my questions, Jamie. 不 是你不回答我的问题 杰米
[1:01:30] That’s why I’m going to arrest you for stealing evidence. 所以我要以盗窃证据的罪名逮捕你
[1:01:32] Then I’m going to sit you down, and you will… 然后让你坐下和你…
[1:01:33] What do you want me to tell you? 你到底想要我告诉你什么?
[1:01:36] Something less perplexing than a ghost story. Come on. 比鬼故事浅显些的事情 走吧
[1:01:38] Jamie, is everything all right? 杰米 你还好吧?
[1:01:45] It’s for you. They said it was urgent. 你的电话 他们说有急事
[1:01:50] Go ahead. 去接吧
[1:01:55] – Hello? – Jamie. -喂 -杰米
[1:01:56] Who is this? 你是谁?
[1:01:59] Jamie? 杰米
[1:02:01] Henry? 亨利?
[1:02:02] I can prove it. 我能证明
[1:02:04] Henry, I can’t hear you, you’re breaking up. 亨利 我听不见你 好大的杂音
[1:02:06] I can prove it. 我能证明
[1:02:08] I can… you didn’t kill her. 我能… 你没有杀她
[1:02:11] There’s a way, at the theater. 剧院里有一个通道
[1:02:14] Meet me at the theater. It’s on Lost Lake. 来失落湖边的剧院见我
[1:02:16] Yeah, I know where it is. 是的 我知道剧院的位置
[1:02:18] Now, Jamie. 现在就来 杰米
[1:02:20] Henry, wait! What have you found? 亨利 等等 你找到什么了?
[1:02:23] Henry! Henry! 亨利
[1:02:30] That was Henry Walker from the funeral home. 是殡仪馆的亨利·沃克
[1:02:32] He says he can prove I didn’t kill my wife. 他说他能证明我的清白
[1:02:34] Convenient time for him to call. Let’s go. 他打得真是及时 我们走
[1:02:36] Wait, wait, wait. I’m going to meet him at the theater. 等等 我要去剧院见他
[1:02:38] That’s where I’m going. 我得去那儿
[1:02:39] No, you’re going with me. 不 你得跟我走
[1:02:41] Your appointment with me comes first. 我先跟你约的
[1:02:42] You wanted answers. I’m giving you answers. 你要答案 我这就带你去找
[1:02:45] Camp is over. I’m done with the ghost stories. Let’s go. 野营结束了 我也听够了你的鬼故事 跟我走
[1:02:48] Listen, we’re talking about my wife here. Come on. 这可和我妻子有关
[1:02:56] Do us both a favor, Jamie. 帮我们俩一个忙 杰米
[1:02:58] Don’t make me cuff you in front of your mom. 别让我在你妈面前把你铐上
[1:03:05] Jamie! 杰米
[1:03:07] Jamie. Jamie! 杰米
[1:03:10] Hey, you don’t want to make me chase you! 你不会想让我追捕你吧
[1:03:13] Jamie! 杰米
[1:03:16] I don’t have a full tank of gas! 我的车可没加满油
[1:04:24] Jamie! 杰米
[1:04:31] Henry? 亨利
[1:04:34] Jamie! 杰米
[1:04:51] Hello? 有人吗?
[1:04:53] Where are you? 你在哪儿?
[1:04:56] Henry? 亨利
[1:05:05] Henry? 亨利
[1:05:20] Henry? 亨利
[1:05:22] Come on, Jamie. I’m up here. 快来 杰米 我在上面
[1:05:26] I’m coming, Jamie. 我来了 杰米
[1:06:03] Jamie? 杰米
[1:06:06] I know you’re here. 我知道你在那儿
[1:06:09] I’m in here. 我在这儿
[1:06:30] Henry? 亨利?
[1:06:48] Henry? 亨利?
[1:06:49] Guess again. 再猜一次
[1:06:54] He’s here. 他就在这儿
[1:06:55] Nobody’s here. Our boats were the only two out there. 没人在这儿 我们的船是这里仅有的两条
[1:06:58] Listen, I’m telling you he’s here! 听着 我告诉你他在这儿
[1:06:59] And I’m telling you 我也要告诉你
[1:07:01] he is not here! 他不在这儿
[1:07:03] Yes, he is. 不 他在
[1:07:09] If you say I told you so, I’ll shoot you. 如果那声音是你发出来的 我就毙了你
[1:07:17] Where the hell are you? 你到底在哪儿?
[1:07:42] Hang on to this for a second. 帮我拿一下
[1:07:45] Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
[1:08:02] Remember, whatever happens, 记住 不管发生什么
[1:08:05] don’t scream. 都别尖叫
[1:08:09] Jamie. Jamie? 杰米 杰米?
[1:08:16] Jamie? 杰米?
[1:08:20] Jamie! 杰米
[1:08:27] You follow me. 你跟着我
[1:08:30] Yes, sir. 好吧 长官
[1:09:24] All right, Jamie, where is he? 好了 杰米 他在哪儿?
[1:09:39] You know, if I see one more of these… 知道吗 如果再让我看见个这东西…
[1:09:54] They’re all here. 他们全在这儿
[1:10:11] Yep. 是啊
[1:10:15] All home. 全都回家了
[1:10:27] Someone brought them back here. 有人把他们带回这里了
[1:10:41] All but one. 除了一个
[1:10:45] What? 什么?
[1:10:50] What the hell is that? 那是什么?
[1:11:16] Is that a doll? 是个玩偶吗?
[1:11:23] It’s not a doll. 这不是玩偶
[1:11:27] It’s a boy. 是个男孩
[1:11:37] You mean, it was a boy. 你是说它曾经是个男孩
[1:11:48] – It’s me. – All right, I get it. -是我 -好了 我知道了
[1:11:52] I think we just solved a 70-year-old missing persors case. 我想我们刚破获了一桩70年前的失踪案
[1:11:55] Who was that? 他是谁?
[1:11:59] A long-lost relative. 我一个亲戚
[1:12:05] This is how it starts. 就是这样开始的
[1:12:10] What’s going on here, Jamie? 发生了什么事? 杰米
[1:12:39] Jamie. 杰米
[1:13:21] What the… 这是…
[1:13:58] Mary Shaw? 玛莉·萧?
[1:14:05] Mary Shaw? 玛莉·萧?
[1:14:11] Clever. 聪明
[1:14:15] Who’s there? 谁在那儿
[1:14:16] Show yourself! 快出来
[1:14:18] Come out! 出来
[1:14:20] What do you want? 你想要什么?
[1:14:27] To silence all those who silenced me. 让那些使我安静下来的人全都安静下来
[1:14:34] Is that why you killed Michael Ashen? 所以你杀了迈克尔·安森?
[1:14:37] So hard to construct 做一个完美的玩偶
[1:14:41] the perfect doll. 真是太难了
[1:14:44] Sometimes you have to use existing parts. 有些环节会很刺激
[1:14:50] “I love you, Mommy. I love you, Mommy.” 我爱你 妈妈
[1:14:53] “I love you. 我爱你 妈妈
[1:14:55] “I love you, Mommy.” 我爱你 妈妈
[1:14:58] Why Lisa? 为什么要杀莉莎?
[1:15:00] Why did you take her from me? 为什么把她从我身边夺走?
[1:15:04] Come closer and I’ll tell you. 走近些 我告诉你
[1:15:13] Don’t go back there. Don’t. 别过去 别
[1:15:15] Come on, come on. Don’t go. 行了 快别过去
[1:15:28] Come closer. 走近些
[1:15:31] I’ll whisper it to you. 我悄悄说给你听
[1:15:58] You werert the last Ashen. 你不是最后一个安森家族成员
[1:16:03] The last Ashen was inside her. 最后一个在她肚子里
[1:16:42] Don’t scream. 别叫
[1:16:58] The doll! 那玩偶
[1:17:03] What the hell’s going on here, Jamie? 这里到底发生了什么事? 杰米
[1:17:08] What’s going on? 发生了什么事?
[1:17:10] She’s living in the dolls! 她活在玩偶里
[1:17:11] What? 什么?
[1:17:12] She’s living in the dolls! 她活在玩偶里
[1:17:15] Destroy the dolls! 把玩偶都毁掉
[1:17:17] I am! 我正在毁
[1:17:21] All of the dolls! 所有的玩偶
[1:17:34] Jamie! Run! 杰米 快跑
[1:17:51] Come on! 快点
[1:20:34] One left. 还有一个
[1:20:59] Henry! 亨利
[1:21:04] Henry! 亨利
[1:21:12] Please. Please. 拜托你
[1:21:25] Please. 拜托你
[1:21:30] Please. 拜托你
[1:21:32] Please say 说话啊
[1:21:37] Shit. 该死
[1:21:41] Marion. Marion, listen to me. Where is the dummy? 玛丽安 听我说 那玩偶在哪儿?
[1:21:44] – He took it. – Who took it? -他拿走了 -谁拿走了?
[1:21:46] Who took it? 谁拿走了?
[1:21:47] Mr. Ashen. 安森先生
[1:21:49] Mr… 安森…
[1:21:50] Marion, my father is in a wheelchair. 玛丽安 我父亲坐着轮椅
[1:21:53] He never leaves the house. 他从不出门的
[1:21:55] He left this house. He had the doll. 他进屋拿走了玩偶
[1:22:00] It was him. 是他
[1:23:47] Why did you bury me, Jamie? 为什么要把我埋了? 杰米
[1:23:52] I’m in here! 我在这儿
[1:25:37] Dad? 爸爸?
[1:25:50] I take it I wasrt the easiest person to get along with in the past, 我知道过去我是个不易相处的人
[1:25:55] but I’ve changed. 可我变了
[1:25:56] Jamie! 杰米
[1:25:58] Soup! Delicious, too. 喝点汤 也很可口的
[1:26:00] I’ll vouch for that. 我保证一样
[1:26:05] Jamie, I can prove you didn’t kill her. 杰米 我能证明你的清白
[1:26:11] Jamie! So glad to have you home. 杰米 很高兴你能回家
[1:26:31] Now who’s the dummy? 你说谁是木偶啊?
[1:26:35] No! 不
[1:26:56] “Beware the stare of Mary Shaw 当心玛莉·萧的凝视
[1:26:59] “She had no children, only dolls 她没有小孩 只有玩偶
[1:27:02] “And if you see her in your dreams 如你在睡梦中见到她
[1:27:05] “Be sure you never, ever, scream” 请千万不要尖叫
2007年

文章导航

Previous Post: Survival Of The Dead(死人岛)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Dead Like Me:Life After Death(死神有约死后的生活)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号