英文名称:Cursed
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Listen to me. | 听我唱 |
[00:45] | You’re obsessed with him. | 你被他迷住了 |
[00:46] | I’m not obsessed, I’m just highly interested. | 我没被迷住 只是很感兴趣罢了 |
[00:49] | Come on. Let’s settle this. | 来吧 我们找办法来搞定吧 |
[00:50] | Girls, please, sit. Sit. | 姑娘们 请 请坐 |
[00:52] | Let Zela read your palms. | 把你们的手掌交给泽拉来阅读吧 |
[00:54] | Oh, no. Forget it. This is stupid. | 哦 不 算了吧 这太愚蠢了 |
[00:55] | So are you. Sit down. | 你就是愚蠢的 坐下啦 |
[00:59] | OK, Zela, this is it. | OK 泽拉 事情是这样的 |
[01:01] | My friend here is basically obsessed with this guy that won’t call her back | 我这个朋友迷上了一个 不肯给她回电话的小伙子 |
[01:05] | and we need to know if she should forget him cold or hold out for the next 20 years. | 我们想知道是该把他完全忘掉 还是再拖个20年 |
[01:10] | Well, anyways, whatever you see, just say, “Forget his ass.” | 好吧 无论如何 不管你看到什么 只消说:”把他忘得一干二净” |
[01:15] | No, no, no, no, no, no. I need you to read my friend’s. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 我是想要你读我朋友的手掌 |
[01:18] | Blood. | 鲜血 |
[01:20] | -Excuse me? -I see blood. | -不好意思? -我看见鲜血 |
[01:24] | So much blood. | 很多鲜血 |
[01:27] | OK, that’s nice, but… | OK 很好 不过… |
[01:30] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[01:32] | You’re both in danger. | 你们俩都有危险 |
[01:35] | Need to know? No. Back to the guy. | 我们需要知道吗? 不需要 回到男人的问题上 |
[01:38] | It’s not the guy. | 那不是男人 |
[01:41] | It’s… it’s the beast you should fear. | 它是…是会让你害怕的野兽 |
[01:46] | We’re done here. | 我们谈完了 |
[01:48] | -Come on, Becky. Let’s go. -Beware the moon. | -来吧 贝基 我们走 -小心月亮 |
[01:52] | It feeds in the moonlight. | 他就深藏在月光里 |
[01:55] | You can’t tell people this shit. | 你不能和什么人都说这些没用的 |
[01:59] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[02:02] | Lay off the crack pipe. | 你还是不要干这行了 |
[02:04] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[02:25] | Jenny! | 珍妮! |
[02:51] | -I’m gonna lock up in the back. -OK, Jose. | -我要关后门了 -OK 宙赛 |
[02:54] | Hey, looks like you got a visitor. | 嘿 好像有人来拜访你 |
[02:56] | Hey, there, boy. Where did you come from? | 嘿 小朋友 你从哪来? |
[03:01] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[03:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:06] | Zipper? Zip? | 拉链? 拉链? |
[03:07] | Zipper. Hey, hey, Zipper. | 拉链 嘿嘿 拉链 |
[03:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:11] | -Oh, there you are. I’m sorry. -Oh, no. He’s adorable. | -哦 你在这儿 真抱歉 -哦 不 他真可爱 |
[03:14] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[03:16] | I’m sorry. One minute he’s here, the next minute… | 真抱歉 他一分钟跑到这儿 下一分钟又… |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:969个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:118个,六级词汇:69个,GRE词汇:78个,托福词汇:98个,考研词汇:148个,专四词汇:119个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:259个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:19] | Wh… Hey, uh, Brooke, right? | 什…嘿 呃 布鲁克 对吧? |
[03:22] | -Do I know you? -Oh, yeah. We go to school together. | -我认识你吗? -哦 是的 我们一起上学啊 |
[03:26] | I sit behind you in Government, Algebra and French. | 政治学 代数和法语课 我都坐在你后面 |
[03:30] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的? |
[03:32] | -Are you sure? -Yeah. Brooke Mueller, Jimmy Myers. | -你确定 -是啊 布鲁克·缪勒 吉米·迈耶斯 |
[03:35] | M-u, M-y. I’ve sat behind you for, like, three years. | M-u M-y 我已经坐在你后面 有好像3个年头了 |
[03:38] | -Oh. -Yeah. | -哦 -真的 |
[03:41] | -OK. -Hey, Brooke, are you ready? | -OK -嘿 布鲁克 你准备好了没? |
[03:43] | Yeah, almost. Five minutes. | 差不多了 5分钟 |
[03:45] | -I’ll see you at school. -OK, yeah. No, I know. | -我们学校见 -OK 好的 不 我知道 |
[03:47] | Hey, I know you. | 嘿 我知道你 |
[03:49] | -From P.E. -His name’s Billy. | -在体育课上 -他名字叫比利 |
[03:51] | -Uh, it’s Jimmy. -You’re the dodgeball crotch target. | -呃 我是吉米 -你是躲避球分叉目标挨砸的主 |
[03:54] | -You should really wear a cup. -Stop it, Bo, OK? | -你真该戴个杯子 -住口 波 OK? |
[03:58] | I’m just looking out for him. He can’t help it. | 我不过是很留意他罢了 这他管不着 |
[04:00] | Every school’s got one, the derogatory “it.” | 每个学校都有一个 受贬损的”它” |
[04:02] | A geek on his way to fag town. | 一个小丑要去参加同性恋聚会了 |
[04:04] | -Look, I’m not gay. -Bummer. | -听着 我不是同性恋 -失败 |
[04:07] | You mean you’re just an ass wimp-wad for no reason? | 你是说你本来 就是个软屁股的胆小鬼? |
[04:10] | -Yep. –That sucks. | -是的 -真够厌恶的 |
[04:13] | -Boo! -Whoa! | -砰! -喔啊! |
[04:15] | You’re such a dick, Bo. | 你真是个混蛋 波 |
[04:18] | Just ignore him, Jimmy. | 别搭理他 吉米 |
[04:21] | I think your dog is gay too. | 我觉得你的狗也是同性恋 |
[04:25] | What’s with the Make-A-Wish charity case, Brooke? | 许愿慈善会的事办得如何 布鲁克? |
[04:41] | -Hey, Ellie. -Hi. | -嘿 艾莉 -嗨 |
[04:45] | -Hello? -Ellie. | -喂? -艾莉 |
[04:46] | -Hi, Jimmy. -I’m waiting. | -嗨 吉米 -我等着你呢 |
[04:47] | Yeah, I know. I stopped by Tinsel on my way, to see Jake. | 是啊 我知道 我顺路到”花哨”一趟 去看看杰克 |
[04:50] | -But I’m your brother. -I’ll be there soon. | -但我是你兄弟 -我很快到那儿 |
[04:52] | -Well. how soon? -I said soon, OK? | -那 多快? -我说了很快 ok? |
[04:54] | -Do you know what can happen to me? -Yes. | -你知道有什么事情会发生吗? -知道 |
[04:56] | I know what can happen to a teenager on Hollywood Boulevard. | 我知道有什么会发生在 一个站在好莱坞大道上的少年身上 |
[04:58] | -Do you? -OK. Quit whining. | -是吗? -OK 别抱怨了 |
[05:00] | -Fine. -Yeah. Bye. | -好吧 -好 再见 |
[05:03] | Perfect. | 完美之至 |
[05:13] | -Excellent. Excellent! -Cool. | -非常好 非常好! -酷 |
[05:15] | 50 grand well-spent. | 5万块花得值 |
[05:18] | -OK. Looking good up there now. -You got it. | -OK 现在挂到那里看起来好多了 -了解 |
[05:24] | -Ellie. -Hi. | -艾莉 -嗨 |
[05:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:29] | -How’s it going? -We’re not even close to finished. | -进行得怎么样? -离完成还差得远呢 |
[05:32] | I got four days work and the opening’s in two. I am drowning in stress. | 就给我四天干这份工 而2天后就开幕了 我累得串不上气来 |
[05:37] | Kiss me again. | 再吻吻我 |
[05:40] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干吗? |
[05:42] | -That’s good. I told you. That’s good. -I haven’t seen you in days. | -很好 跟你说 那样就好 -我有几天没见到你了 |
[05:45] | I wanted to make sure you were still alive. What is this? | 我想确认一下你还活着 这是什么? |
[05:48] | It’s a medieval torture device. | 这是中世纪拷打用的刑具 |
[05:50] | Which could actually be fun later. | 过些时候这会很有意思的 |
[05:53] | Come on. I’ll give you the two-second tour. | 来吧 我给你做个2秒钟向导 |
[05:56] | Spanish Inquisition, | 西班牙宗教裁判所 |
[05:59] | Frankenstein’s Iaboratory, | 弗兰克斯坦的试验室 |
[06:01] | Dracula’s coffin. | 吸血鬼的棺材 |
[06:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[06:07] | Oh, that. | 哦 那个 |
[06:09] | That is a sterling replica to commemorate the 50th anniversary of The Wolf Man. | 那是一件纯银的复制品 用以作为狼人50周年的纪念 |
[06:14] | It was donated by the Chaney estate. | 这是昌尼不动产捐赠的 |
[06:16] | Wow. | 喔哦 |
[06:18] | Planet Hollywood has nothing on you guys. | 好莱坞星球餐厅 跟你们可没法比啊 |
[06:20] | Sh. We don’t mention them here. | 嘘 这我们不谈论他们 |
[06:25] | So, I was thinking, | 那么 我一直在想 |
[06:27] | I’ll be here for the opening, and you’ll be here, | 开幕那天我会在这儿 你也在这儿 |
[06:29] | so how about we be here together? | 那我们俩一起到这来怎么样? |
[06:32] | If I was actually going to the opening. | 假如我真的要来开幕式的话 |
[06:35] | What do you mean? You have to go. It’s your big night. You have to show off. | 你什么意思? 你必须来 这是你的夜晚 你必须要秀一秀 |
[06:40] | All I wanna do is crawl into bed and disappear for three days. | 我只想蜷在被窝里 消失3天 |
[06:42] | Well, even better. | 呃 更好的办法 |
[06:44] | I’ll crawl in too. | 我也蜷在里头 |
[06:51] | Excuse me, I need a signature on this. | 抱歉 我需要您在这里签个字 |
[06:53] | Damn. Can you hold on for one second? | 妈的 你能多等会儿吗? |
[06:59] | -Right there. -Thanks. | -就这里 -谢了 |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:04] | Jake? | 杰克? |
[07:07] | Is there something wrong? | 有什么不对的吗? |
[07:10] | No. There’s nothing wrong. I’m just stressed out with work and this madness. | 不 没什么不对 我只是被工作累垮了 还有这一团疯乱 |
[07:15] | I just… I need some time and some space. | 我只是…需要些时间和空间 |
[07:22] | Just call me, when you feel like it, you know? No pressure. | 给我电话 当你觉得该打的时候 明白吧? 不给你压力 |
[07:48] | I waited over an hour for you. | 我等了你一个多钟头了 |
[07:50] | I’m sorry, OK? | 我很抱歉 好吧? |
[07:53] | -Do you want to drop it? -For over an hour, I waited. | -想开一些好吗? -一个多钟头 我等了 |
[07:56] | Yeah, well, most teenagers have friends who give them a lift home. | 是啊 好吧 大多数青少年 都有朋友帮忙搭车回家的 |
[07:59] | -But then I couldn’t inconvenience you. -Not tonight, Jimmy. Can we just not fight? | -但是我没有打扰你 -不是今晚 吉米 我们能不能不吵? |
[08:04] | Watch out! | 看着路! |
[08:29] | -Are you OK? -Yeah. | -你还好吗? -是的 |
[08:32] | Zipper. | 拉链 |
[08:34] | It’s OK, boy. | 没事了 兄弟 |
[08:36] | Someone could be hurt. Find my cellphone. Call for help. | 有人受伤了 找找我的手机 打电话求救 |
[09:00] | -Hello? -Oh, God. Help me. Please! | -你还好吗? -哦 上帝 救救我 求你! |
[09:02] | I’m coming. | 我这就来 |
[09:06] | Help me, please! | 救救我 求你! |
[09:08] | I’m coming. I’m trying to get to you. | 我这就来 我正试图接近你 |
[09:15] | -Are you OK? -Please just get me out of here. I’m stuck. | -你还好吧? -求你把我从这里救出去 我卡住了 |
[09:20] | Oh, God. Help! | 哦 上帝 救命! |
[09:23] | -Help me, God. -Can you feel your legs? | -救救我 上帝 -你的腿还有感觉吗? |
[09:27] | -I think so. The dashboard’s just caved in. -OK. | -我想还有 挡泥板刚陷了进来 -OK |
[09:33] | -Do you have a jack? -Uh, yeah. Yeah. It’s in the trunk. | -你有千斤顶吗? -呃 是的是的 在后备箱 |
[09:37] | All right. I’m gonna try to go get it, OK? I’ll be right back. | 好的 我现在去拿 好吧? 马上就回来 |
[09:40] | OK. Hurry, please! | 好的 快点 求你! |
[09:48] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[09:51] | Hello? Hello? No, no, I can’t hear you. | 喂? 喂? 不 不 我听不见 |
[09:54] | Shit. AT&T… | 操你妈的 AT&T… |
[09:56] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey, stop! Stop! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! 停下! 停下! |
[10:03] | -Jesus, people, what’s wrong with you? -911 emergency. Hello? Hello? | -上帝啊 人们 都是怎么了? -911急救 喂喂? |
[10:07] | -Hello? Wait, wait. Can you hear me now? -911 emergency. Yes. I can. sir. | -喂? 等等 你现在能听见了吗? -911急救 是的 先生 |
[10:10] | -All right, listen, there’s been a wreck. -Where. sir? | -好的 听着 这儿发生了事故 -哪里 先生? |
[10:11] | I’m on Mulholland Drive, just east of CoIdwater. | 我在穆贺兰道 就在冷水区东面 |
[10:31] | -Jesus. -Hey, calm down. It’s just me. | -上帝啊 -嘿 冷静 是我而已 |
[10:34] | -I called for help. -Oh, good. | -我打电话求救了 -哦 好的 |
[10:36] | What’s going on out there? | 那儿外面怎么了? |
[10:38] | I couldn’t get the trunk open, | 我不能打开后备箱 |
[10:41] | but help’s on the way, OK? Just hold on a few more minutes. | 不过救援队已经上路了 好吧? 再坚持几分钟就行 |
[10:44] | -Do you hear that? -What? | -你听见了吗? -什么? |
[10:48] | I hear dripping, like leaking. | 我听见滴水声 好像漏水了 |
[10:50] | Do you smell gas? I smell gas. Oh, God. The car’s gonna blow up. | 你闻到瓦斯味了吗? 我闻到了 哦 上帝 车要爆炸了 |
[10:53] | -No, no, no. The car is not gonna blow up. -Uh, actually it could. | -不 不 不 这车不会爆炸 -呃 实际上它会的 |
[10:57] | -Jesus Christ, get me the fuck out of here! -OK, all right, all right. | -天啊 快他妈的让我离开这儿 -OK 好的好的 |
[11:00] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[11:04] | Uh, hi. | 呃 嗨 |
[11:05] | -If I could get up, underneath… -Just do it! | -如果我可以起来 到下面… -你做就好了! |
[11:07] | OK, OK. All right. | OK OK 好的 |
[11:10] | -Wait. All right. I think I’m getting it. -Oh, God. Please, please. | -等一下 好了 我想我可以了 -哦 上帝 拜托拜托 |
[11:13] | Wait, can you be still for a second? | 等等 你能再等一会吗? |
[11:16] | You try flipping your car down a mountain and then being fucking still. | 你们把车开下山 却他妈的没一点事 |
[11:21] | Maybe you guys should hurry up. | 或许你们应该抓紧一点 |
[11:24] | -All right. Calm down. -I am calm! | -好了 冷静 -我很冷静 |
[11:26] | I think I’m getting it. | 我想我马上要成了 |
[11:29] | All right, OK. | 好了 OK |
[11:31] | -OK, I got it. -Oh, my God. Thank you. | -OK 够着了 -哦 上帝 谢谢 |
[11:33] | Oh, help me with the seat belt. | 哦 帮我弄弄安全带 |
[11:35] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[11:38] | Oh, shit. OK. | 哦 妈的 OK |
[11:41] | -OK. OK. -Oh. | -OK OK -哦 |
[11:43] | -Are you OK? -Yeah. | -你还好吧? -是的 |
[11:45] | My legs… There’s help. They hurt. | 我的腿…需要帮忙 受伤了 |
[11:50] | The police are coming. | 警察来了 |
[11:52] | Yeah, well, I hope you guys have insurance. | 是啊 好吧 我希望你们有买保险 |
[11:54] | What? No, no, it was an accident. | 什么? 不 不 是事故 |
[11:55] | We hit an animal, or it hit us. I’m not even sure. | 我们撞到动物 或者它撞上我们 我还不能确定 |
[11:58] | -It wasn’t a dog, was it? -Actually, it was… | -不是条狗 是吧? -实际上 它是… |
[12:04] | Ellie! Hold on to me. | 艾莉! 抓住我 |
[12:14] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[12:16] | No! | 不! |
[12:24] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[12:29] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[12:32] | Go! Go! | 走! 走啊! |
[12:35] | -Do you think she…? -No. No, go. Go, go, go. | -你认为她…? -不 不 走 走 走啊 |
[12:51] | Oh, Jimmy. | 哦 吉米 |
[12:53] | Shit, look at your arm. | 妈的 看看你的胳膊 |
[13:02] | -They’re ready for us now. -They said it was pretty nasty. | -他们现在准备好了 -他们说现场很脏乱 |
[13:09] | Let me get this straight. It took a bite out of your arm, but you didn’t see it at all? | 让我简短直说 那东西咬了你的胳膊 但是你却什么都没看见? |
[13:14] | Well, it all happened so fast and it was dark. | 嗯 事情发生的太突然 加上天又那么黑 |
[13:17] | Well, I saw it. It was a wolf, but bigger. It was like a monster wolf. | 嗯 我看见了 是只狼 但是个儿更大 好像是狼魔 |
[13:22] | Yeah, Jimmy. I have your statement already. | 是的 吉米 我已经有你的证言了 |
[13:24] | Fine. Don’t believe me. I know what I saw. | 好吧 别信我的 我知道我看到什么了 |
[13:27] | What happened to her… | 在她身上所发生的… |
[13:29] | what kind of an animal could do that? | 会是什么样的动物做的呢? |
[13:32] | A mountain lion, a bear, maybe. | 一头山狮 熊 或许 |
[13:35] | There hasn’t been a wolf sighting in Southern California in over 70 years. | 在南加州已经70年没有狼出没的踪迹了 |
[13:40] | -Mountain lion, my ass. -Jimmy. | -山狮 去你妈的 -吉米 |
[13:42] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:43] | Why don’t you go check on Zipper? | 你干吗不去查看一下”拉链”呢? |
[13:50] | Don’t worry. Whatever it was, we’ll find it. | 别担心 不管是什么 我们会找到的 |
[13:55] | Hey, buddy, are you OK? | 嘿 伙计 你还好吧? |
[13:58] | Zipper? | 拉链? |
[14:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[14:02] | Hey, smell. It’s just me. | 嘿 闻闻 是我而已啊 |
[14:04] | Hey! Hey, look what you did. | 嘿! 嘿 看看你干的好事 |
[14:09] | That’s enough with the biting. | 咬成这样 有你好瞧的 |
[14:15] | -Thanks. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[14:19] | -Hey, you guys be safe. -All right, come on. Let’s go. | -嘿 你们安全了 -好吧 来啊 我们走 |
[14:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:37] | Hey, Zipper. Come on in. | 嘿 拉链 进来 |
[14:40] | Hey. Zipper, come on in. | 嘿 拉链 进来 |
[14:43] | Hey. Whoa. | 嘿 喔 |
[14:48] | Freak. | 怪物 |
[14:52] | -Well, good night. -Hey. | -好吧 晚安 -嘿 |
[14:55] | What? | 什么? |
[14:57] | Don’t you wanna talk about what happened tonight? | 不想谈谈今晚发生的事情吗? |
[14:59] | -What’s there to talk about? -Jimmy, we were attacked. | -有什么要谈的呢? -吉米 我们遭到了袭击 |
[15:02] | We saw a girl get torn apart. | 我们亲眼看见那女人被撕成两半 |
[15:04] | You wanna talk about the bear or the mountain lion? | 你想谈谈狮子或者熊吗? |
[15:08] | Look, I know you’re mad at me, but I didn’t see what you saw. | 听着 我知道你对我很生气 可我真的没看见你说的东西 |
[15:12] | I’m sorry, but I don’t know what else to say. | 对不起 但我不知道还有什么可说的 |
[15:15] | OK, well, uh, thanks for the talk. Good night. | 好吧 谢谢和我交谈 晚安 |
[15:19] | Oh, come on, Jimmy. | 哦 少来了 吉米 |
[15:21] | I’m trying here. | 我在努力了 |
[16:59] | “Unsolved…” | “未解决的…” |
[17:06] | Jesus. “1600 animal attacks…” | 上帝啊”1600起动物袭击事件…” |
[17:10] | “…Large wolf-like animals.” | “…很大的像狼一样的动物” |
[17:16] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[19:33] | -Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. -What are you doing here? | -哦 对不起 我无意要吓你 -你在这儿干什么? |
[19:38] | I just… I needed to talk to you. | 我只是…我要和你谈谈 |
[19:40] | I found the extra key under the mat. I’m really sorry. | 我在垫子下面找到了额外的钥匙 真的很抱歉 |
[19:44] | I just, I feel so terrible about how we left things tonight. | 我只是 觉得今晚 我们处理事情的方法真是可怕 |
[19:47] | -Jake, what’s going on? -I’m just scared, Ellie. | -杰克 怎么了? -我只是很害怕 艾莉 |
[19:52] | I’m scared. | 害怕 |
[19:55] | I never expected to meet a woman like you. | 我从没期待遇到 一个像你一样的女人 |
[20:00] | Jake, you’re the only good thing that’s happened in my life in a long time. | 杰克 你是我生命中很长一段时间内 遇到的唯一一个好人 |
[20:05] | I’m scared too. | 我也很害怕 |
[20:08] | I’m terrified, | 被吓到了 |
[20:10] | because all the good things keep going away. | 因为所有好的事情都离我而去了 |
[20:16] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不会去 |
[21:28] | Here in Los Angeles. a young woman was attacked and killed | 在洛山矶 有个年轻女人被袭遇害了 |
[21:32] | by an unidentified wild animal | 是被一种未知的野生动物 |
[21:34] | when her car ran off the road last night. high in the Hollywood hills. | 昨晚她的车在位于好莱坞山的 高速路上冲出车道 |
[21:38] | The victim’s name has yet to be released. | 目击者的姓名随后会公布 |
[21:41] | It happened on a remote stretch of Mulholland Drive. shortly before midnight. | 事故发生在穆贺兰道偏远的延伸路段 几近子夜 |
[21:45] | Animal control officers speculate that it might have been a bear | 动物管理长官推测可能是头熊 |
[21:49] | that wandered into the area in search of water. | 正在那片区域找水喝 |
[21:52] | It is the first such fatal attack in Los Angeles… | 这是洛山矶第一次发生如此 致命的袭击… |
[22:17] | -Hey. -How are you doing? Did you sleep OK? | -嘿 -你怎么样? 睡得好吗? |
[22:21] | I woke up in the bushes. | 我醒来发现在灌木从里 |
[22:24] | You woke up where? | 你在哪儿睡醒的? |
[22:26] | Are you feeling OK? I’m calling Dr. Steinberg. | 你感觉还好吧? 我打电话给斯坦博格医生 |
[22:29] | No, no. I’m fine. Really. Actually… I feel kinda great. | 不 不 我很好 真的 实际上…我觉得前所未有的好 |
[22:36] | But I’m gonna make an appointment. They said we should follow up with another shot. | 不过 我要去预约挂号 他们说我们应该再去打另一针 |
[22:40] | For all we know, that wolf could’ve had rabies. | 众所周知 狼可能有狂犬病 |
[22:43] | Oh. Oh, so now it’s a wolf. | 哦 哦 那么现在又是狼了 |
[22:45] | Jimmy, I never said it wasn’t. I just said I didn’t see it. | 吉米 我从没说过那不是 我只是说我没看见 |
[22:48] | It was more like a werewolf. | 看上去更像个狼人 |
[22:50] | And I found this website last night and according to legend, | 还有昨晚我在网上发现了这个 根据传说 |
[22:52] | a werewolf feeds during the lunar cycle -that’s the three nights around the full moon. | 一个狼人在月圆的时候进食 月圆过程要经过3个晚上的 |
[22:55] | Last night was the first moon of the lunar cycle. | 昨天晚上是月圆之日的第一个晚上 |
[22:57] | Why can’t you just download porn like other teenage boys? | 为什么你就不能像别的孩子一样 下点黄片呢? |
[23:00] | Excuse me for trying to make conversation. | 对我试图进行交谈表示道歉 |
[23:04] | OK, so what would a werewolf be doing in LA? | 好吧 那么一只狼人会在洛山矶干什么? |
[23:07] | Shouldn’t it be off in the countryside somewhere, terrorizing helpless maidens? | 它难道不应该在城郊的某个地方 恐吓那些无助的处女吗? |
[23:10] | Maybe it’s a hip werewolf. Maidens come here with the perfectly implanted breasts. | 或许是只熟悉内情的狼人 到这来的处女都有做过完美的丰胸 |
[23:16] | -You should get to school. -Hey, I was bitten by a werewolf. | -你该去上学了 -嘿 我被狼人咬了 |
[23:19] | If that’s not good enough for a sick day… I could be cursed. | 如果那对于倒霉的一天还不够的话…我可能收到诅咒了 |
[23:22] | Everybody’s cursed, Jimmy. It’s called life. | 每个人都收到诅咒 吉米 这就是所谓的人生 |
[23:24] | No, I mean by the mark of the beast. | 不 我是说动物留下的标记 |
[23:26] | Is that what the kids are calling it these days? | 这几天小孩们是不是都这么称呼它? |
[23:44] | -Here you go. -Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[23:51] | -Whoa. Hey, Ellie. -Hey, Kyle. | -喔哦 嘿 艾莉 -嘿 凯尔 |
[23:54] | Hey, ’70s retro week is booking up. | 嘿 70年代火箭周已经预定了 |
[23:55] | Do we want Keith Partridge or Marcia Brady? | 需不需要凯思·帕崔或者马西·布兰迪? |
[23:57] | -Only one slot left. -Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. | -只有一个名额了 -马莎 马莎 马莎 |
[23:59] | You look different today. Saucy. I like it. | 你今天看起来不太一样 漂亮了 我喜欢你这样 |
[24:03] | -Yeah, it’s new. Gauze look. -Nice. What happened? | -是啊 是新伤 裹上纱布的样子 -不错 发生什么了? |
[24:06] | -Oh, you don’t wanna know. -Hey, are you OK? | -哦 你不想知道 -嘿 你还好吧? |
[24:10] | Yeah. Actually, I’m fine. | 是啊 实际上 我很好 |
[24:13] | Incoming psycho publicist, one o’clock. | 变态的公关姐来了 1点钟方向 |
[24:15] | …no trades. Oh, I have to go. Yeah. OK. Goodbye. | …交易崩了 哦 我要挂了 是的 好的 再见 |
[24:19] | Ellie? Hi. | 艾莉? 嗨 |
[24:22] | I didn’t recognize you with your hair down. | 你把头发放下来我都认不出了 |
[24:24] | I just wanted to drop by to make sure we were set for Scott’s pre-interview tonight. | 我路过只是想确认一下 今晚斯科特的预先采访已经告知你了 |
[24:29] | -Absolutely. Nine o’clock. -Great. Is that what you’re gonna wear? | -那是当然 9点钟 -非常好 这就是你要穿的衣服? |
[24:33] | Hey, I heard that you’re dating Jake Taylor. Is that true? | 嘿 我听说你和杰克·泰勒在约会 是真的嘛? |
[24:37] | -I hope it’s nothing serious. -Why not? | -我希望并不是认真的 -为什么不是认真的? |
[24:40] | I guess it was only a matter of time before he got to you. | 我猜他和你接触的时间并不长 |
[24:42] | -He always did prefer the vuinerable ones. -OK, well, I’ll see you tonight, Joannie. | -他偏爱那些容易收到攻击的 -好吧 那么 我们今晚见 琼尼 |
[24:45] | I’m only saying this because I care. | 我那么说是因为我很在意 |
[24:49] | Is there anything else, Joannie? | 还有别的事吗 琼尼? |
[24:51] | No. Tonight. Don’t be late. | 不 今晚 别迟到 |
[24:54] | -OK. Thank you. -OK. | -OK 多谢了 -OK |
[24:58] | Putting on weight, Kyle? | 增重了 凯尔? |
[25:03] | -What a piece of work. -I do not like that woman. | -这是什么工作啊 -我一点也不喜欢那女人 |
[25:06] | -No. Apparently Jake didn’t either. -I didn’t even know that she knew him. | -当然不 很明显杰克也不喜欢她 -我都不知道她了解他多少 |
[25:11] | -Do you think she’s right about him? -No. The woman’s cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. | -你说她对他的看法是对吗? -不 那女人是只懂可可杜鹃 |
[25:14] | But I’m not the one dating him. I just know he’s not the only guy in town. | 但是我不会和他约会 我只知道他不是城里唯一的男人 |
[25:26] | What smells so good? | 什么这么好闻? |
[25:28] | I… I don’t smell anything. | 我…我什么都没闻到 |
[25:58] | I get these. | 我流鼻血 |
[26:00] | It’s nothing. I’ll live. | 这没什么 我不会死的 |
[26:04] | The blood freaking you out? | 血让你恐慌吗? |
[26:17] | -Hey, Brooke, you need some change? -Hey, Jimmy. | -嘿 布鲁克 你需要零钱吗? -嘿 吉米 |
[26:19] | That’d be great. Stupid thing won’t take my dollar. | 这可真太好了 这愚蠢的东西不收我的美元 |
[26:21] | Oh, yeah. OK. Actually… | 哦 好吧 OK 其实… |
[26:24] | -I’ll hold those. -Thanks. | -我来拿这些 -谢谢 |
[26:27] | Werewolves, huh? | 狼人 哈? |
[26:29] | Oh, it’s just a stupid report I’m doing. | 哦 这些不过是我要做的无聊的报告 |
[26:32] | -Here you go. -Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[26:35] | No, keep your money. It’s on me. Thanks. | 不 留着你的钱 算我请的 谢谢 |
[26:39] | Geek juice. | 小丑桔汁 |
[26:41] | -Trying out for the wrestling team, Jimmy? -Oh, no. I don’t wrestle. | -是不是想参加摔跤协会 吉米? -哦 不 我不摔跤 |
[26:46] | Oh, I’d think all that male-to-male contact would be right up your alley. | 哦 我还以为所以男人对男人的接触举动 都正和你的口味 |
[26:52] | Is, uh… Is that the appeal for you? | 那 呃…那个是不是正和你口味? |
[26:56] | Oh. Back talk. | 哦 顶嘴了 |
[26:58] | Haven’t you been team captain for, like, two years now? | 难道你不是也有2年没做球队队长了吗? |
[27:00] | Nicely done, Jimmy. | 干得不赖 吉米 |
[27:03] | Did you just attempt a confrontation? | 是不是想来场对质? |
[27:07] | -Yeah, maybe. -Let me know when you’re sure. | -是的 也许 -你确定了就让我知道 |
[27:12] | Just ignore him, Jimmy. | 别搭理他 吉米 |
[27:16] | Let’s get out of here before we get homo-stained. | 我们快走吧 省得沾上同性恋的污秽 |
[27:19] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[27:46] | Joannie. | 琼尼 |
[27:49] | -Joannie. -There you are. | -琼尼 -你现身了 |
[27:52] | What is this? Come as your favorite endangered species? | 这是什么? 带着你最喜欢的绝种动物 一起吗? |
[27:54] | Obnoxious, isn’t it? | 有杀伤力 不是吗? |
[27:56] | I just feel a little underdressed without a tail. | 只是觉得穿得太普通 连尾巴都没有 |
[27:59] | Well, that’s part of your charm. Take this. I will tell Scott that you’re here. | 嗯 这是他们吸引人得一部分 拿着这个 我去告诉斯科特你来了 |
[28:06] | Well, I think you look fantastic. | 嗯 我觉得你美极了 |
[28:10] | -What are you doing here? -I needed to see you. | -你来这儿干吗? -我要见见你 |
[28:12] | What about the opening? Disappearing for a few days. | 开幕式怎么办? 消失几天的话 |
[28:18] | -That didn’t go over so well, did it? -You know what? It’s fine. | -这并不能博你开心是吗? -知道吗? 这没什么 |
[28:22] | We’ve only been seeing each other a couple of months, you need your space. | 我们只是做了几个月的男女朋友而已 你需要你的空间 |
[28:25] | I get it. It’s fine. | 我明白 没关系的 |
[28:28] | Please don’t do that. Don’t try to make everything OK when it’s not. | 别那么说 别在什么事都一团糟的时候说没事 |
[28:33] | Can I talk to you in private for a second? | 我能私下里和你谈谈吗? |
[28:42] | Ellie, | 艾莉 |
[28:45] | that was my MO for a long time. When anything would get too close or too serious, | 我一直很怪癖 当什么东西太过接近或者太过认真时 |
[28:51] | I would just run away. | 我就会想要逃离 |
[28:53] | For… | 因为… |
[28:55] | For a variety of reasons that I can’t even begin to go into. | 因为各种原因 我甚至都不能启齿的原因 |
[28:59] | I don’t want to do that with us. This thing, you and me, this is special, Ellie, | 我们之间不能如此 这感情 你和我 是很特殊的 艾莉 |
[29:04] | and I just don’t want to lose you. | 而我只是不想失去你 |
[29:07] | So I was hoping that, maybe, | 所以我一直希望 或许 |
[29:10] | you could just bear with me for a little while longer. | 你只要再多忍耐我一些时候 |
[29:14] | I guess I’m learning about these things as we go along. | 我猜我会在我们相处的时候 学会些东西的 |
[29:19] | Well, maybe I’ll finish up here and we can go someplace to talk. | 嗯 或许等到这儿结束了 我们去什么地方谈谈 |
[29:25] | OK. Thank you, Ellie. | 好的 谢谢你 艾莉 |
[29:28] | Well, hi, there. Remember me? | 哦 嗨 这位 记得我吗? |
[29:31] | Uh… | 呃… |
[29:32] | -Jenny Tate, Becky Morton’s friend. -Right. Of course, Jenny. | -珍妮·塔德 贝基·莫通的朋友 -对 当然 珍妮 |
[29:35] | -It’s good to see you again. I was actually… -Jake. | -很高兴再见到你 我实际上… -杰克 |
[29:37] | -Hi. -Hi. Long time no see. | -嗨 -嗨 好久不见 |
[29:39] | Sorry to interrupt an awkward moment, but we’re ready for you. | 抱歉打断你们的尴尬时光 但是我们为你准备好了 |
[29:43] | I have to go. | 我不得不走了 |
[29:46] | -Ellie. -I’m working. | -艾莉 -我在工作 |
[29:49] | So, Becky cannot stop talking about you. | 那 贝基一直在谈论你 喋喋不休 |
[29:53] | She’s gonna die when she finds out you were here. | 要是她知道你在这里 都会死过去的 |
[29:55] | Excuse me, I have to go. | 抱歉 我要走了 |
[29:57] | I know it was only a couple of dates, but Becky is really bummed you haven’t called. | 我知道那不过是几次约会 但是她每日沮丧的等你的电话 |
[30:03] | Next time you speak with her, tell her I’m sorry, but I’ve taken myself off the market. | 下次见她 告诉她我很抱歉 但我已关闭心门 |
[30:08] | Now I’m bummed. | 现在轮到我沮丧了 |
[30:11] | Thanks for coming. I appreciate it. See you later. | 多谢光临 十分感激 回头见 |
[30:13] | Scott, this is Ellie Myers from the Craig Kilborn show. | 斯科特 这位是艾莉·迈耶斯 是负责克莱格·克波恩节目的 |
[30:16] | -Oh, hi. How are you? -Hi. It’s a pleasure to meet you. | -哦 嗨 你好吗? -嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[30:18] | I’ve been a huge fan of yours ever since Happy Days. | 自从”快乐日子”起我就是 你的超级粉丝了 |
[30:21] | Thank you. Listen, I appreciate you meeting me here. I couldn’t bail on tonight. | 谢谢 听着 我很感谢能在这儿见到你 今晚我几乎都脱不了身 |
[30:24] | It’s fine. | 这没什么 |
[30:26] | You guys have a nice chat. I’ll be over here if you need me. | 你们谈着 如果需要我会过来的 |
[30:30] | -Have a seat. -Thank you. | -坐下来吧 -谢谢 |
[30:33] | Craig is so excited to have you on his show. | 克莱格非常兴奋 能邀请你来做他的节目 |
[30:36] | I think it’s gonna be just a fabulous lineup. | 我想这回会有一个惊人的阵容 |
[30:40] | You’ll be going on third, after Ashton Kutcher and Carrot Top. | 你会排在阿什顿·酷彻和卡罗特·托普 之后 位列第三 |
[30:44] | -Third? -Uh… | -第三? -呃… |
[30:46] | I thought that we would start with a Chachi clip, | 我认为我们可以以一个 “查奇”的短片做为开场 |
[30:48] | and then move on to something from Charles in Charge. | 然后转到”查尔斯主管”的内容 |
[30:50] | -Original. -And, uh… | -挺原创的 -还有 呃… |
[30:52] | and then we could… | 还有然后 我们可以… |
[30:56] | segue into what you’re doing now. | 继续谈谈你现在所做的东西 |
[31:02] | What are you doing now? | 你现在在做什么? |
[31:06] | You know, you’re a beautiful girl. | 知道吗? 你是个漂亮姑娘 |
[31:10] | I mean, you’ve got this aura thing happening. I… | 我是说 你身上拥有这股灵气的东西 我… |
[31:15] | I just can’t quite put my finger on it. | 我都不能用手指碰触你 |
[31:18] | Not when you can use your whole hand. | 当你用整个手掌的时候当然不能 |
[31:20] | Thank you, I think that’s really all we needed to discuss | 谢谢 我觉得我们需要讨论的就这么多了 |
[31:24] | and I’ll see you in the studio. | 我会在录音间见你 |
[31:27] | -OK. You got it. -OK. | -好的 没问题 -好 |
[31:34] | Wanna finish your drink? | 要不要把酒喝完? |
[31:38] | No. Bye. | 不 再见 |
[31:41] | Okey-doke. | 好 的 |
[31:43] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[31:45] | -Hey, where are you going? -Call us! | -嘿 你去哪儿? -记得给我们电话 |
[31:47] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[31:49] | Ellie, wait up. | 艾莉 等一下 |
[31:51] | Jake, I really don’t feel well tonight. I just wanna get home. | 杰克 今晚我真的觉得不舒服 我只想回家 |
[31:54] | Be careful with this one. He’s trouble. | 小心这个家伙 他很危险 |
[32:01] | -Who’s the leopard? -Someone I met before I met you. | -谁是这个美洲豹 -我遇到你之前认识的一个人 |
[32:04] | -They keep popping up, don’t they? -Ellie, that was a previous life. | -他们总是出现 是吗? -艾莉 这是我以前的生活 |
[32:09] | Please, you gotta trust me on this. | 拜托 你一定要信任我 |
[32:11] | You know what? I think it’s my turn to be weird. | 知道什么? 我觉得是轮到我变得怪异的时候了 |
[32:14] | I’m gonna take a cue from you and disappear for a few days. | 我从你那里得到的暗示 我也要消失几天 |
[32:17] | Ellie, people can change. | 艾莉 人是可以变的 |
[32:19] | I really don’t wanna get into it right now. | 现在我真的不想介入进去了 |
[35:49] | Close, close, close, close! | 关上 关上 关上! |
[36:01] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[36:10] | Hello? Hello? Anybody there? Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂? 有人吗? 喂喂? |
[36:33] | Get me the fuck out of here! Open up! | 快他妈带我离开这儿! 开门! |
[37:58] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[38:07] | Are you doing homework? | 你在做功课吗? |
[38:08] | I’m just reading up on how you kill a werewolf. | 我只是在研读如何杀死狼人 |
[38:11] | Silver, right? | 用银针 对吗? |
[38:12] | No, you actually have to separate the head from the heart. Silver just hurts a lot. | 不 实际上你必须把他的头和心分离 银针只是伤得很重 |
[38:17] | It might not be such a bad deal. Think about it, | 或许这并不是个坏交易 想一想 |
[38:20] | increased strength, heightened senses, an unnatural sexual allure. | 力量得到增长 感觉得到提高 非自然的性的吸引力 |
[38:23] | When do we sprout hair and pointy ears? | 我们什么时候长毛发和尖耳朵? |
[38:26] | It’s all a little sketchy, but maybe never, maybe tomorrow. | 那都是不完全的 或许永不会 或许明天 |
[38:29] | The experts can’t really agree on that one. | 专家们都不能达成一致的意见 |
[38:31] | You’re starting to freak me out, Jimmy. This is fiction. Myth. | 你都快吓死我了 吉米 这是小说 虚构的 |
[38:35] | We live in reality. Come back to the other side. | 我们活在现实里 回到这另一边来吧 |
[38:38] | I know, I know, but the line between fiction and fact has always been a thin one. | 我知道 知道 但是虚构和现实 只一线之差 非常细的一根线 |
[38:42] | Don’t we have enough problems? Do you really wanna add this one to the list? | 我们的麻烦还不够多吗? 你真的要把这条也加上吗? |
[38:46] | OK, here. Check this out. Here. | OK 这里 看看这个 这儿 |
[38:49] | It’s a five-pointed star. It’s a pentagram. | 星星的五个点 是五角星 |
[38:52] | It’s the mark of the beast. | 是野兽的标记 |
[38:54] | Jimmy, this is ridiculous. You need… | 吉米 这是无稽之谈 你需要… |
[38:57] | Whoa, Jesus. | 喔哦 上帝 |
[39:01] | Wait, is this for real? | 等等 这是真的吗? |
[39:06] | Last night was difficult, OK? | 昨晚是艰难的一晚 是吧? |
[39:08] | The wreck, the girl dying, it brought up a lot of stuff. | 汽车失事 女孩丧命 这导致一大堆的事情发生 |
[39:11] | -No, no, no. Ellie, don’t start with that. -I know we don’t talk about it enough. | -不 不 不 艾莉 别这么说 -我知道我们谈的还不够多 |
[39:14] | -It has nothing to do with Mom and Dad. -I miss them too. | -这与爸妈无关 -我也想他们 |
[39:19] | Your hand. It’s a creepy coincidence. | 你的手 是个恐怖的巧合 |
[39:23] | This is some pretty freaky shit. Admit it. | 这是非常吓人的玩意 承认吧 |
[39:31] | Let’s put it to the test. | 我们来做个测试好了 |
[39:37] | I bought this frame myself, three years ago. | 这是我三年前亲自买的镜架 |
[39:40] | It’s from Tiffany’s. It’s sterling silver. | 是蒂凡尼的 标准纯银 |
[39:43] | Now, if I’m a werewolf, I shouldn’t be able to pick it up, right? | 现在 如果我是狼人 我应该害怕把它拿起来 对吧? |
[39:47] | -It should hurt me, right? -According to chapter four, yeah. | -它应该会伤害到我 对吧? -根据第四章所说是的 |
[39:59] | Go to bed, Jimmy. It’s late. | 上床去 吉米 太晚了 |
[41:05] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[41:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[41:40] | Don’t forget, I’m working the opening of Tinsel tonight. | 别忘了 今晚我要忙活”花哨”的开幕式 |
[41:43] | -I’ve gotta take Craig down the red carpet. -OK. | -我要带克莱格走红地毯 -OK |
[42:04] | Hello? | 喂? |
[42:07] | Hey, Jake’s been calling all morning. Says he needs to talk. | 嘿 杰克今早一直打电话来 说他需要谈谈 |
[42:10] | Well, I don’t need to talk to him. What’s with the gypsies? | 嗯 我不需要和他谈 那些吉普赛人怎么了? |
[42:14] | Oh, it’s auditions for Craig’s seance segment. What is with this new look? | 哦 是克莱格降神会部分的试镜 这一身新穿着怎么回事? |
[42:18] | -What are you talking about? -I’m not compIaining, I think you look hot. | -你在说什么? -不是抱怨 我觉得你看上去火辣 |
[42:25] | -You’re in danger. -Excuse me? | -你有麻烦了 -对不起 |
[42:29] | It will come for you. | 它会找到你 |
[42:31] | Don’t let this getup fool you. I’m not a joke. I’ve got the gift. I blame my mother. | 别让这服饰把你骗了 我没开玩笑 我有这种能力 都怪我妈妈 |
[42:36] | Why are you talking to me? | 为什么你要和我说这些? |
[42:41] | You bear the markings of the beast. | 你背负着野兽的印纪 |
[42:43] | Look, I’m not trying to freak you out, but you’ve been infected. You’re cursed. | 听着 我没有试图吓唬你 但是你被感染了 你受到了诅咒 |
[42:47] | You’ve got to sever the line of the beast. It’s the only way to break the curse. | 你必须切断和野兽之间的联系 这是唯一能解除诅咒的方法 |
[42:50] | OK, all psychics back in their seats, please. | 好吧 通灵者 请回到座位上 |
[42:53] | The beast is human too. Don’t forget that. | 野兽也是人 别忘了 |
[42:56] | -And it’s closer to you than you think. -If you could just follow me. | -并且它比你想象得更近 -或许您可以跟我走 |
[42:59] | Shouldn’t you psychically know when you’re annoying someone? | 难道你的灵能力不能告诉你 你在骚扰别人吗? |
[43:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Excuse me, Miss. Get up and get out. | 喔哦 喔哦 对不起 女士 站起来 出去 |
[43:14] | Look at him. | 看他啊 |
[43:31] | Yeah! | 好啊! |
[43:49] | Oh, Brooke, hey. | 哦 布鲁克 嘿 |
[43:52] | -Are you stalking me? -Maybe. | -你在跟踪我吗? -或许吧 |
[43:56] | What’s going on, Brooke? You going fruit fly on me? | 怎么回事 布鲁克? 你当我是苍蝇不存在是吗? |
[44:00] | Actually, we were just talking, but, if you don’t mind… Shoo. | 实际上 我们只是刚刚说会话 但是 如果你不介意…倏 |
[44:05] | Oh, you are asking for it, Abercrombie. | 哦 你这是自找 爱波康比 |
[44:07] | Come on, Bo. You’re really becoming transparent. | 少来了 波 你真是越来越透明了 |
[44:09] | How about a little identity intervention, OK? | 不如来一点身份上的干预 好吗? |
[44:11] | ‘Cause all this internaIized homophobia’s giving you away. | 因为所有这些内在对同性恋的憎恨 让你表露无疑 |
[44:17] | -You better watch your ass. -What’s going on? | -你最好给我小心点 -怎么回事? |
[44:20] | I’m just giving Jimmy some pointers. | 我只是给吉米一些指教 |
[44:24] | -He’s here to try out for the team. -Really? You? | -他来这儿是为了离开团队 -真的? 你? |
[44:28] | Are you sure you want to do that, Jimmy? | 你确定你要这么做 吉米? |
[44:31] | Oh, sure he does, coach. | 哦 当然是了 教练 |
[44:33] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll wrestle him. | 告诉你 我要和他摔跤 |
[44:40] | No. Louie, you and Jimmy take the mat. | 不 路易 你和吉米上垫子 |
[44:44] | Jimmy, suit up. | 吉米 换服装 |
[44:49] | He’s so dead. | 他死定了 |
[44:55] | OK, limp wrist, stay away from my groin. | 好吧 放松手腕 离我下体远一点 |
[45:01] | Take him down, Louie. Take him down. | 摔倒他 路易 摔倒他 |
[45:13] | -Have you had enough? -Uh-uh. | -你还可以吗? -呃…呃 |
[45:15] | Let him up. | 让他起来 |
[45:17] | Watch his nails, Lou! | 小心他的指甲 路! |
[45:19] | He might scratch your eyes out! | 他可能把你眼睛抠出来! |
[45:38] | -You OK, Lou? -All right. | -你还好吧 路? -很好 |
[45:45] | -Let me take a crack, coach. -Are you up for it, Jimmy? | -让我来做替补 教练 -你能受得住吗 吉米? |
[45:48] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[45:50] | Go for it, Bo. | 去吧 波 |
[45:58] | -Come on, fairy. Shake your dust. -You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | -来吧 仙女 挥洒你的仙尘 -你才喜欢这个 不是吗? |
[46:06] | Come on, fag. What? Do you like that? Huh? | 来吧 玻璃 怎么? 你不是喜欢这样? 哈? |
[46:13] | Wait, no… | 等等 不… |
[46:37] | You know the best part about being a fairy? You get to fly. | 你知道做仙女最好的部分是什么? 你可以飞了 |
[46:46] | Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! | 吉米! 吉米! 吉米! |
[46:55] | -Ashton Kutcher’s up first. -God, he’s so overexposed. | -阿什顿·酷彻先上台 -上帝 他曝光率真高 |
[46:58] | Stick to his film career as talk points. Don’t linger on the TV stuff. | 把电影事业作为谈话的重点 不要在电视方面拖延太久 |
[47:01] | And if he doesn’t mention the Internet sex scandal, just don’t bring it up. | 而且如果他没有提及网上性丑闻 就千万别提 |
[47:07] | OK, you know what? I’ve done this before. | 好的 你知道什么? 我以前也这么干过 |
[47:10] | -OK, I bump Baio. -What? | -好吧 我撞了白鸥 -什么? |
[47:12] | I’m living dangerously. Carrot Top’s rehearsal was funny. | 我生活得很危险 卡罗特·托普的试演很滑稽 |
[47:15] | I’m gonna let the Top go long. Randy’s dealing with it. | 我会让托普走得远一点 兰迪来处理这个 |
[47:19] | -OK. -My mouth’s dry. | -OK -我嘴唇干了 |
[47:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[47:23] | -You want me to do that? -I got it. Ouch. Dammit! Look. | -要我帮你忙? -我自己行了 哦 妈的! 瞧阿 |
[47:26] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[47:29] | -Do you have a tissue? -Just stare at it. | -你有纸巾吗? -就看着就好了 |
[47:35] | It’s The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn. | 这里是晚晚秀 以及主持人克莱格·科尔邦 |
[47:38] | OK. Go. Go! You’re on. | 好了 去 去吧 到你上台了 |
[47:41] | Mr. Craig Kilborn. | 克莱格·科尔邦 |
[47:57] | Excuse me. Excuse me, Ellie? | 抱歉 抱歉 艾莉? |
[48:00] | What the fuck do you mean, “Scott’s been bumped?” | 你他妈的是什么意思? “斯科特被撞了? “ |
[48:03] | -I just heard. We’ll reschedule. -Reschedule, my ass. | -我刚听说 我们可以重新安排的 -重新安排个头啊 |
[48:06] | -I’m sorry. The show was running long. -Then bump Carrot Top. | -我很抱歉 秀要运转很长时间的 -那就撞卡罗特·托普 |
[48:09] | It’s Scott Baio. He shouldn’t be going after Carrot Top anyway. | 那是斯科特·白鸥 无论如何 他不能在卡罗特·托普后面上场 |
[48:12] | -He should be first. -I’ll make it up to you. | -他应该第一个出场 -我会为你弥补的 |
[48:14] | -Listen to me, you little… -Don’t start with me! | -听我说 你个小… -别拿我当话把! |
[48:37] | Hi, Ellie. | 嗨 艾莉 |
[48:49] | Are you OK in there? | 你那边还好吗? |
[48:51] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[48:57] | You don’t sound fine. | 听起来并不好 |
[49:12] | What’s the matter? | 出了什么事? |
[49:20] | Ellie? | 艾莉? |
[49:23] | No! | 不! |
[49:32] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[49:41] | Ellie, your hand. | 艾莉 你的手 |
[49:55] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[49:58] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事? |
[50:00] | I’m just having a really bad day. | 我只是经过了非常糟的一天 |
[50:04] | Just leave. | 只是离开就好 |
[50:08] | Can I help? | 我能帮什么吗? |
[50:10] | Get the hell out of here! Get out! | 赶快给我离开! 滚出去! |
[50:38] | Hey, Jake. | 嘿 杰克 |
[50:40] | -Jimmy. -Hey. | -吉米 -嘿 |
[50:41] | Cool place. Are all clubs like this? | 很酷的地方 所有的俱乐部都像这样吗? |
[50:44] | I sure hope not or I’m in big trouble. | 我希望不是 否则我就有大麻烦了 |
[50:48] | So what’s up, Jimmy? What are you doing here? | 那怎么回事 吉米? 你在这儿干吗呢? |
[50:52] | Yeah, I… I kind of need someone to talk to. Is that OK? | 是啊 我…我需要一个交谈的对象 这可以吗? |
[50:57] | Yeah, of course it is. Step inside. | 是的 当然可以 进来说吧 |
[51:00] | OK, look, Ellie won’t admit it, but ever since the other night things have been different. | 好的 瞧 艾莉不愿意承认 但是自从那晚 一切都变得不同了 |
[51:06] | -We’re different. -What night? What are you talking about? | -我们是不同的 -什么晚上 你在说什么? |
[51:08] | -Didn’t Ellie tell you? -No. Tell me what? | -艾莉没有告诉你吗? -没 告诉我什么? |
[51:10] | We were in a wreck in the canyon. A girl was killed. | 我们在峡谷出了车祸 一个女孩被杀了 |
[51:15] | She was ripped apart. | 她被撕成了两半 |
[51:18] | By… | 被… |
[51:20] | I don’t know, by some kind of animal. | 我不知道 被一种动物 |
[51:22] | Whatever it was bit me and now things have been happening to me. | 无论如何它咬了我 现在有异常出现在我身上 |
[51:26] | Things I can’t explain. Jake, I know it sounds crazy, | 有些是我难以解释清楚 杰克 我知道听起来这很疯狂 |
[51:29] | but I think it was a… | 但是我想 那是只… |
[51:32] | a werewolf. | 狼人 |
[51:35] | Hm. | 呣 |
[51:37] | -What does your sister say about all this? -You know Ellie. | -你姐姐对这件事是怎么说的? -你知道艾莉的 |
[51:40] | Deny and avoid. It’s her thing. But it got her too and now I think we’re cursed. | 否认和避免 她的想法 但那东西也缠上她 我想我们被诅咒了 |
[51:45] | Look, I almost took a guy’s head off in gym. | 听着 我在体育馆差点 让一个家伙的脑袋分了家 |
[51:47] | I’m not the kind of guy to take another guy’s head off. I mean, look at me. | 我不是那种让别人脑袋分家的人 我是说 看看我 |
[51:51] | What if it comes back? | 假如它又回来呢? |
[51:54] | I mean, I know enough to know that it’s a who, not a what, so it could be pissed off. | 我是说 我至少它是谁而不是个什么 所以它很可能会发怒 |
[52:00] | It may want to finish what it started. | 它可能想结束由它引发的事情 |
[52:02] | Jimmy, I think you just need to calm down. | 吉米 我觉得 你只是需要冷静下来 |
[52:04] | I think the best thing we can do is just call your sister, | 我想我们能做的最好办法是 给你姐姐打电话 |
[52:08] | get her down here and maybe the three of us should just sit down and discuss it. | 把她叫过来 或许我们三个 应该坐在一起讨论一下 |
[52:12] | I don’t want to discuss this. I’ve been cursed. Something bad is gonna happen. | 我不想讨论 我已经被诅咒了 坏的事情快要发生了 |
[52:15] | I can… Look, I can feel it. | 我可以…瞧 我可以感觉到 |
[52:17] | Jimmy, listen to yourself. | 吉米 听听你自己的看法 |
[52:21] | Werewolves? | 狼人? |
[52:26] | -This was a mistake. Sorry I bothered you. -Jimmy. | -这是个错 抱歉我打扰你了 -吉米 |
[52:28] | No, no. Thanks. | 不 不 谢了 |
[53:25] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[53:34] | -Bo. What are you doing here? -I just wanted to, kind of, talk. | -波 你到这里来干吗? -我只是想 可以 谈谈 |
[53:39] | About that stuff you said today. | 关于你今天说的事情 |
[53:45] | What stuff? | 什么事情? |
[53:49] | About me. I was just wondering how you knew. | 关于我自己 我只是很奇怪你是怎么知道的 |
[53:52] | No one else did, just you. | 没人知道 只有你 |
[53:55] | And I’ve been so shitty to you. And then I thought, | 而我以前对你态度太差了 然后我想 |
[54:00] | why wouldn’t you know? It takes one to know one, right? | 难怪你会知道 这让一个人了解一个人 对吧? |
[54:03] | -Of course, you would know. -Know what? | -当然你会知道 -知道什么? |
[54:10] | Whoa. Whoa. What are you doing? | 喔哦 喔哦 你在干什么? |
[54:13] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[54:15] | I just can’t keep it in anymore. I had to tell you, you’re the only other gay guy I know. | 我再坚持不住了 我必须告诉你 你是我认识的唯一一个同性恋 |
[54:20] | Whoa. OK, stop. No, I’m not gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with it. | 喔哦 好吧 停下来 不 我不是 并非我有这方面的毛病 |
[54:24] | -This is hard for me. Don’t be like this. -Trust me, Bo. I’m not gay, I’m cursed. | -这对我很困难的 别这样 -相信我 波 我不是 我被诅咒了 |
[54:29] | I know. Sure feels like that, doesn’t it? Not being able to tell anyone. | 我知道 感觉像是那样 是吧? 不可以和任何人说 |
[54:32] | -Talk to anyone about it. -No, I’m cursed by the mark of the beast. | -和任何人谈这个 -不 我被动物的标记诅咒了 |
[54:35] | Bo, | 波 |
[54:37] | I’m a werewolf. | 我是一只狼人 |
[54:42] | Come on, Jimmy. You don’t have to pretend anymore. Not with me. | 少来了 吉米 你不用再装了 不用在我面前 |
[54:45] | No, it’s part of the curse. I’m appealing. I have an unnatural sexual allure. | 不 这是诅咒的一部分 有吸引力 我有这种非自然的性吸引力 |
[54:50] | Yeah, yeah, you do. I know. | 是啊 是啊 你是有 我知道 |
[54:51] | Look, dude, I’m happy for you. You be gay. It’s a good thing. | 瞧啊 伙计 我很为你高兴 你是同性恋 这是好事 |
[54:54] | Unfortunately, I got my own shit to take care of, so best of luck. Yay, go gay. | 不幸的是 我有自己的烂事要照看 所以最好的运气 耶 走吧 |
[54:58] | And I’ll see you. | 我们以后见 |
[55:02] | Hey, Jimmy, wait. | 嘿 吉米 等等 |
[55:03] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[55:33] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[55:39] | Hey, Zipper. | 嘿 拉链 |
[55:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[55:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[55:52] | Hey, Zipper. Hey, that’s mine. | 嘿 拉链 嘿 那是我的 |
[55:56] | Hey. Hey, Zipper. Drop it. | 嘿嘿 拉链 松开 |
[55:58] | Hey. No, drop it. | 嘿 不 松开 |
[56:01] | Zip. | 拉链 |
[56:03] | Hey. Hey, come on. Get out of it. Let’s go. | 嘿嘿 别这样 松开它 别咬着不放 |
[56:08] | No, Zipper! | 不 拉链! |
[56:10] | Zipper. | 拉链 |
[56:23] | Zipper. | 拉链 |
[56:27] | -Bo, what are you doing here? -We’re not through yet. | -波 你还在这儿干吗? -我们还没谈完 |
[56:29] | No, no, no. We gotta go. Now. | 不 不 我们要离开这 现在 |
[56:33] | -Holy shit. -Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. Go! Come on. | -真他妈的见鬼 -走 走 走 走! 快来 |
[56:39] | Fuck me. | 他妈的 |
[56:56] | -What the fuck was that? -That was my dog. | -那他妈的是什么? -曾经是我的狗 |
[56:58] | -What kind of dog do you have? -I have a regular dog. | -你养了条什么样的狗啊? -它是条很普通的狗 |
[57:01] | Or he was, untiI he bit me. I infected him. | 或者说本来是 直到它咬了我以后 是我传染给了它 |
[57:04] | -I told you. I’m a werewolf. -Oh, yeah. Right. | -我跟你说了 我是狼人 -哦 对 是啊 |
[57:07] | Look, I gotta find my sister. Give me your cellphone. | 听着 我必须找到我姐姐 把你手机给我 |
[57:11] | Thanks. I know. Just keep your eyes on the road, all right? Animals, they sometimes… | 谢了 我知道 把你的眼睛盯紧路面 好吗? 动物们 他们有时… |
[57:20] | Shit. Stupid canyons. Look, she’s going to a club opening, at Tinsel. | 妈的 愚蠢的峡谷 听着 她去了一个俱乐部的开幕式 在”花哨” |
[57:24] | -Oh, on the strip. Got it. I’m with you. -OK. All right, settle down. | -哦 脱衣舞会 知道了 我和你一起 -OK 好吧 平静下来 |
[57:35] | …killed 23 people and wounded more than 100 on Saturday. | …周六杀死了23人 伤者达到百人 |
[57:39] | In breaking news. is a wild beast terrorizing the Southland? | 大事件方面 有野生动物威胁着南部地区? |
[57:43] | Another woman. Jenny Tate of Studio City. | 另一个女人 录音间城的珍妮·塔德 |
[57:46] | was torn to pieces at a charity benefit last night. | 于昨晚在一个慈善晚会上 被撕得粉碎 |
[57:49] | Authorities have linked the incident to a similar attack on Mulholland Drive | 专家组已把此案和穆贺兰道上 发生的相似的攻击联系到了一起 |
[57:53] | just two nights ago. where Becky Morton was mauled to death by an animal… | 就在两天前 贝基·莫顿就是 被一只动物打伤致死的… |
[57:56] | I’ll drink, you can drive. | 我要喝点东西 你可以自己开 |
[57:59] | Ready? | 准备好没? |
[58:01] | Kyle, can you cover for me tonight? I’ve gotta get home. | 卡尔 今晚你能顶替我一下吗? 我必须要回家一趟 |
[58:07] | You’re gonna miss Jake’s big opening? | 你要错过杰克的胜大开幕式? |
[58:09] | -Ellie? -I guess. | -艾莉 -我猜是的 |
[58:17] | -Good night, Ellie. -Oh, good night. | -晚安 艾莉 -哦 晚安 |
[58:33] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[58:36] | Ellie, please. | 艾莉 拜托 |
[58:43] | You scared me. | 你吓坏我了 |
[58:45] | I’m sorry, but I needed to talk to you, Ellie. | 我很抱歉 但是我需要和你谈谈 艾莉 |
[58:48] | You haven’t been returning my calls. | 你一直都没有回我电话 |
[58:51] | You knew those girls, Becky and Jenny. | 你认识那些女孩 贝基和珍妮 |
[58:55] | They’re both dead. | 他们都死了 |
[58:57] | I know, but, Ellie, I can explain everything. | 我知道 但是 艾莉 我可以向你解释所有这些事 |
[59:02] | Ellie! | 艾莉! |
[59:04] | Ellie. Ellie! | 艾莉! 艾莉! |
[59:20] | Get out of the car, Ellie. | 从车里出来 艾莉 |
[59:25] | Please. | 求你 |
[59:34] | Look, I’m sorry about your window. I didn’t mean to do that, | 听着 我对你的窗户很抱歉 我不是有意要那么做的 |
[59:36] | but I have a lot of things that I have to explain to you | 但是我有很多事情必须解释给你听 |
[59:40] | and they’re all going to sound a little crazy so I just need you to hear me out. | 他们都听起来有一些疯狂 所以我需要你听我倾诉 |
[59:46] | Give me back my keys first. | 先把我的钥匙还我 |
[59:57] | What attacked you in the canyon wasn’t just an animal. | 在峡谷袭击你们的不只是只动物 |
[1:00:00] | -What was it? -You already know the answer to that. | -那它是什么? -你已经知道答案了 |
[1:00:04] | You can feel the changes, can’t you? | 你可以感觉到变化 对吗? |
[1:00:11] | Ellie! | 艾莉! |
[1:00:32] | How’s it going? These are my plus-ones right here, all the way to the end, there. | 你怎么样? 这些是我带来的人 就从这儿 一直到那边的尽头 |
[1:00:37] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[1:00:39] | -Hey, Bo, can I use your cell? -Uh, yeah. Sure. | -嘿 波 我能用用你手机吗? -呃 好 当然可以 |
[1:00:43] | Hey, I’m gonna go look, see if anybody’s seen your sister. | 嘿 我要去瞧瞧 看有人见过你姐姐吗 |
[1:00:54] | -Hello? -Ellie? | -喂? -艾莉? |
[1:00:56] | -Jimmy. thank God. Where are you? -I’m at Tinsel. | -吉米 感谢上帝 你在哪儿? -我在”花哨” |
[1:00:58] | -What? -No, it’s OK. | -什么? -不 我挺好的 |
[1:01:00] | What are you doing there? I’m on my way home. | 你在那里做什么? 我在回家的路上 |
[1:01:02] | Ellie, don’t go home. Look, I infected Zipper and he’s gone werewolf. | 艾莉 别回家 听着 我传染了拉链 现在它成了狼人 |
[1:01:05] | -You gotta believe me. Look, it’s all true. -I believe you, OK? | -你必须相信我 听着 一切都是真的 -我相信你 行了吧? |
[1:01:09] | I’d believe anything at this point. | 在这种情况下 我会相信任何事 |
[1:01:11] | -Jimmy, it’s Jake. -What? Jake? | -吉米 是杰克 -什么? 杰克? |
[1:01:13] | He’s the one who attacked us. He’s the werewolf. | 是他攻击了我们 他就是狼人 |
[1:01:15] | -Ellie, I’m freaking out. -Kyle should be there, OK? Just find him. | -艾莉 你吓坏我了 -凯尔应该在那儿 好吗? 把他找到 |
[1:01:19] | Stay low. Jake is definiteIy gonna be there. | 保持低调 杰克绝对会到那里去 |
[1:01:23] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快到那儿 |
[1:01:32] | Jimmy. Have you seen Ellie? I just really need to find her, right away. | 吉米 你见过艾莉了吗? 我真的需要找到她 马上 |
[1:01:37] | -Jake. Hi. -Hi. | -杰克 嗨 -嗨 |
[1:01:39] | -The place looks amazing. -Thank you. | -这地方看起来棒极了 -谢谢 |
[1:01:41] | -Incredible. Congratulations. Excuse me. -Wait, Jimmy, I really need to… | -超凡脱俗 恭喜你 抱歉 -等等 吉米 我真的需要… |
[1:01:44] | Did I introduce you to Scott? Scott, this is Jake. | 我有没有介绍斯科特给你? 斯科特 这是杰克 |
[1:01:47] | -Hey, man. How are you doing? -Good, thanks. Thanks for coming. | -嘿 伙计 你怎么样? -很好 谢谢 谢谢光临 |
[1:01:49] | Can I excuse myself for one second? | 介意我离开一下吗? |
[1:01:53] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[1:01:57] | -That thing looks real. -I think it is. | -那玩意看起来像是真的 -我觉得它是 |
[1:01:59] | -Find your sister? -No, actually… | -找到你姐姐了吗? -不 实际上… |
[1:02:02] | -Oh, shit. Shit. Shit. -What? Is he a werewolf hunter? | -哦 妈的 妈的 妈的 -什么? 他是狼人猎手吗? |
[1:02:05] | No, no. He’s trouble. | 不不 他是个麻烦 |
[1:02:06] | Tell the guys to look out for a young guy, about yea tall, brown hair. | 告诉那些人去找一个年轻人 大概这么高 棕色头发 |
[1:02:09] | He’s a little jumpy so be discreet. | 他有点神经质 所以要小心 |
[1:02:11] | Here, come on, I think we can cut through here. | 这儿 过来 我想我们走捷径 |
[1:02:14] | Come on. Come on, we can get out the back way. Come on. | 过来 过来 我们可以从后门出去 来啊 |
[1:02:24] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[1:02:26] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[1:02:27] | -Kyle. Have you seen my brother? -Jimmy’s here? | -凯尔 你见到我弟弟了吗? -吉米在这儿? |
[1:02:30] | -I’ve gotta find him, it’s an emergency. -Ellie, you need to tell me what’s going on. | -我必须要找到他 这很紧急 -艾莉 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[1:02:34] | -I wish I could. -Hey, have you seen Kilborn? | -我希望我可以 -嘿 你见到科尔邦了吗? |
[1:02:37] | He ditched me. | 他丢下我自己跑了 |
[1:02:53] | -…out of here, baby. -Hold on. Find me… | -…离开这儿 宝贝 -坚持住 找到我… |
[1:02:57] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:02:58] | -Which way is out? -I don’t know. Here. Come on, come on. | -哪里是出去的路? -我不知道 这儿 过来 过来 |
[1:03:05] | -Bo, over here. -Jimmy? | -波 这里 -吉米? |
[1:03:10] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[1:03:12] | -Please, Ellie. Don’t be afraid. -Stay away from me, Jake. | -求你 艾莉 别害怕 -离我远点 杰克 |
[1:03:15] | -But it wasn’t me. -Bullshit. I saw your hands. | -但是那并不是我 -扯淡 我看到你的手了 |
[1:03:19] | -There’s another one like me. -Is that your sister? | -那是另一个像我的人 -那是你姐姐吗? |
[1:03:22] | -I think so. -I don’t know who it is. | -我觉得是 -我不知道那是谁 |
[1:03:25] | But that’s who killed those girls. It’s trying to get to me. | 但是是它杀了那些女孩 他想要接近我 |
[1:03:28] | Please, you have to believe me. I’m telling you the truth. | 求你 你必须要相信我 我告诉你真相 |
[1:03:33] | -I don’t know what to believe. -Ellie, I was born with this curse. | -我不知道要相信什么 -艾莉 我天生就有这个诅咒 |
[1:03:38] | I know how to control it. | 我知道如何控制它 |
[1:03:41] | I’ve learned to live with something terrible. Just like you. | 我已经学会如何经历恐怖的事情 就像你一样 |
[1:03:45] | We’re not that different. | 我们没那种不同 |
[1:03:47] | -We can do this. -How do you know that? | -我们可以做这个的 -你是怎么知道的? |
[1:03:50] | Because, Ellie, | 因为 艾莉 |
[1:03:52] | -I love you. -No! | -我爱你 -不! |
[1:03:54] | -Please. -Ellie. Come on. | -求你 -艾莉 过来 |
[1:03:56] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[1:03:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:04:00] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:04:08] | Jake! | 杰克! |
[1:04:16] | Where is it? Where are they? | 它在哪儿? 他们在哪儿? |
[1:04:35] | -Go! Go, go, go, go, go ,go! -Shit! | -走! 走 走 走 -妈的! |
[1:04:39] | -OK, you go that way, I’ll go this way. -OK. | -好吧 你从那边走 我走这边 -好吧 |
[1:04:44] | -Bo? -Bo? Bo? Bo? Bo? Bo? | -波? -波? 波? 波? |
[1:04:47] | Bo? | 波? |
[1:04:49] | No, don’t go in there. It’s not safe. | 不 别走到那里去 那儿并不安全 |
[1:04:51] | No. Stop. | 不 打住 |
[1:04:53] | Randy. Randy, you gotta get everyone out of there and you gotta radio for help. | 兰迪 兰迪 你必须让所有人离开这儿 还有找到无线电求救 |
[1:04:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:05:14] | Are you OK? Come on, get up. | 你还好吧? 来吧 站起来 |
[1:05:17] | -Ellie! -Jimmy. | -艾莉! -吉米 |
[1:05:19] | Come on. It’s a fucking werewolf. | 来吧 是他妈的狼人 |
[1:05:32] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[1:05:35] | -Have you seen my brother? -He must be out front. | -你看到我弟弟了吗? -他一定是先头走掉了 |
[1:05:37] | No, he’s not. I’ve looked everywhere. He’s not out there. | 不 他没有 我哪儿都找过了 他没在那儿 |
[1:05:40] | There’s nobody left in there except for… | 没人留在里面 除了… |
[1:05:41] | …that! | …那家伙! |
[1:05:45] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[1:05:49] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[1:06:00] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:06:13] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:06:16] | -Are you OK? -Yeah. | -你还好吧? -是的 |
[1:06:17] | -OK. We gotta get outta here. -I know. | -好 我们一定要离开这儿 -我知道 |
[1:06:23] | -Ellie. -Kyle, what… | -艾莉 -凯尔 什么… |
[1:06:26] | What the hell’s happening? | 到底发生了什么? |
[1:06:28] | I heard people screaming, and then I lost Craig. I lost Craig. | 我听到有人尖叫 然后我就把克莱格丢了 我把他丢了 |
[1:06:33] | -Stay away from us. -What? Why? | -离我们远点 -什么? 为什么? |
[1:06:36] | Show me your hand. | 给我看看你的手 |
[1:06:40] | -The other hand. -Ellie, | -另一只 -艾莉 |
[1:06:43] | we don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间干这个了 |
[1:06:46] | There’s an animal on the loose. It could be anywhere. | 有那么只动物失控了 它可能在任何地方 |
[1:06:54] | What? You guys hear something? | 什么? 你们听到什么了吗? |
[1:07:05] | -Where the fuck did he go? -I don’t know. | -他他妈的去哪儿了? -我不知道 |
[1:07:14] | Jimmy? | 吉米? |
[1:07:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:07:23] | -Come on, come on. Keep going. -But it’s closed. | -来吧 过来 一直走 -但是它接近了 |
[1:07:25] | -Shit. We can’t get out. We’re fucked. -Where are we going? | -妈的 我们出不去了 我们被耍了 -我们要去哪里? |
[1:07:27] | I don’t know. Shit. Where does this go? Come on. | 我不知道 妈的 这通到哪里? 来吧 |
[1:07:33] | -Shit. -There should be doors. Look for a door. | -妈的 -这应该有扇门 试试找到扇门 |
[1:07:39] | -There’s nothing. Look over there. -OK. | -什么都没有 看看那边 -OK |
[1:07:46] | No, they’re not here. | 不 不在这儿 |
[1:07:51] | -Weren’t there three? -What? | -不是应该有三个吗? -什么? |
[1:07:54] | There’s three microphones. There’s only two… | 不是应该有三个麦克风吗? 这里只有两个… |
[1:07:56] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[1:08:01] | -Showtime. Isn’t that what they say? -Joannie. | -表演时间到 那不是我们要说的吗? -琼尼 |
[1:08:05] | Just for the record, I didn’t ask for this. | 只为了录音 我没要求这个 |
[1:08:08] | It was just a hot night with the guy that every girl in town wanted. | 这只是个热辣的夜晚 有一个镇里所有女孩都想追求的男人 |
[1:08:11] | Lucky me. I should’ve been more careful though. | 我真幸运 不过我应该更小心 |
[1:08:14] | I got a little rough in bed and wound up cursed by the mark of the fucking beast. | 我在床上折腾得有点辛苦结果就被那只野兽的标记诅咒了 |
[1:08:20] | -That Jake, he’s a catch. -Oh, my God. | -那个杰克 他是个骗子 -哦 我的上帝 |
[1:08:25] | I thought he was the one, you know, but all I got was a couple of dates, some hot sex, | 我原以为他是我的 你知道 但是他只和我约会 和热辣的性爱 |
[1:08:28] | and a “I’m not ready for a reIationship right now. It’s not you, it’s me.” | 还有”我现在对这段关系没有准备好 不是因为你 是因为我” |
[1:08:33] | Men. They’re all beasts. | 伙计们 他们都是野兽 |
[1:08:35] | Jake didn’t want me. And if I can’t have him… | 杰克不想要我 而如果我得不到他… |
[1:08:40] | -Well, you know how that line goes. -Hey, I… | -好吧 你知道我的底线是什么 -嘿 我… |
[1:08:49] | The funny thing is, I never saw you as a threat. | 好笑的是 我从没当你是个威胁 |
[1:08:52] | I find you rather depressing myself. | 因为我发现你只会 宁可让自己压抑 |
[1:08:56] | Why do men always go for the tortured ones? Poor damaged Ellie. | 为什么男人总是喜欢那些 自怨自艾的家伙? 可怜的破艾莉 |
[1:09:00] | Fuck you. | 你他妈的 |
[1:09:03] | Bitch! | 婊子! |
[1:09:09] | Who’s lost it now? | 现在是谁失败了? |
[1:09:24] | OK. Just the two of us. Fair fight, OK? Just me and you. All right? Come on. | 好吧 就我们两个了 公平打斗 OK? 就我和你 好吧? 来吧 |
[1:09:29] | -OK. -I’m right here. | -OK -我就在这里 |
[1:09:31] | OK. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们开打 |
[1:09:37] | Fair fight? This is Hollywood. | 公平打斗? 这里是好莱坞 |
[1:09:41] | And you… | 而你… |
[1:09:42] | You get one taste of blood and you freak out. | 你尝到了血的滋味 让你怕死了 |
[1:09:49] | Jimmy. Jimmy. | 吉米 吉米 |
[1:10:14] | Come on, run. | 快来 跑 |
[1:10:33] | Jake? You bounce back quickIy. | 杰克? 你这么快就恢复过来了 |
[1:10:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:10:39] | -It’s you? -Yeah. | -是你吗? -是的 |
[1:10:44] | -How did this happen, Joannie? -Well, | -怎么会发生这种事 琼尼? -呃 |
[1:10:47] | I guess there’s no such thing as safe sex with a werewolf. | 我猜 和狼人来场安全的性爱 完全是扯淡 |
[1:10:56] | Joannie, it doesn’t have to be like this for you. There are ways for you to control it. | 琼尼 你并不是需要像这个样子 你可以找到自我控制的方法 |
[1:11:01] | Like what? NibbIing on coyotes in the desert? No thanks. | 例如什么? 在沙漠里啃蚀小狼? 不 谢谢了 |
[1:11:05] | I’m having too much fun eIiminating the competition. | 我正沉浸在消灭竞争对手的快乐当中 |
[1:11:07] | Pretty soon I’ll have you all to myself. | 很快我就可以完全的拥有你了 |
[1:11:11] | I won’t let you kill her, Joannie. | 我不会让你杀了她的 琼尼 |
[1:11:15] | Jake! | 杰克! |
[1:11:16] | Honey, muffin, | 亲爱的 小松饼 |
[1:11:18] | I am not gonna kill her, I promise. | 我不会杀死她 我发誓 |
[1:11:21] | I’m just gonna rip her to shreds and let her choke on her own blood. | 我只会把她撕成碎片 然后我会让她被自己的血液窒息而死 |
[1:11:25] | Then… | 然后… |
[1:11:27] | maybe I’ll eat her. | 或许我会吃了她 |
[1:11:29] | You have to kill me first. | 那你必须先杀了我 |
[1:11:37] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你喜欢这样 是吗? |
[1:11:39] | Well, I’ve learned a few things about this curse along the way, | 好吧 在运用时我学到了关于这诅咒的一些事情 |
[1:11:43] | and I know better. | 现在我知道的更多 |
[1:11:46] | But that doesn’t mean I can’t make it hurt a little. | 但是那并非说 我一点都不会伤害他 |
[1:12:04] | -I don’t see her. -Sh. | -我没看到她 -嘘 |
[1:12:22] | Ellie? | 艾莉? |
[1:12:38] | Let’s see how she deals with these. | 我们来看看她怎么对付这些 |
[1:12:46] | I’m gonna get you. | 我会抓到你的 |
[1:12:49] | Where are you, you bitch? | 你在哪儿? 你个婊子 |
[1:12:52] | Get this off! | 把这个脱掉! |
[1:13:02] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟在哪里? |
[1:13:50] | -Where’d she go? -I don’t know. | -她去哪儿了? -我不知道 |
[1:13:53] | Well, maybe she left. | 嗯 或许她走开了 |
[1:13:57] | Or maybe not. | 或许没有 |
[1:14:11] | -Did she see us? -I don’t think… | -她看到我们了吗? -我认为没… |
[1:14:14] | Run! Jimmy, get out of here. | 跑! 吉米 快离开这儿 |
[1:14:20] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[1:14:38] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[1:14:57] | Ellie, wake up. | 艾莉 醒醒 |
[1:15:02] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:15:26] | You’re playing with us, aren’t you, Joannie? | 你在玩弄我们是吗 琼尼? |
[1:15:28] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[1:15:30] | Well, play this! | 好吧 玩这个吧! |
[1:15:45] | -Let’s go! -Let’s go! | -我们走 -走啊! |
[1:15:47] | -Move along. Let’s go. -Yes, sir. | -继续前进 走啊 -是的 长官 |
[1:15:49] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[1:15:59] | Move it. | 移开它 |
[1:16:01] | -Freeze! -Don’t shoot. | -不许动! -别开枪 |
[1:16:03] | -Where’s the animal? -It’s up there somewhere. | -那动物在哪里? -就在那边什么地方 |
[1:16:07] | -What’s it supposed to be? -I don’t know. Stay alert, guys. | -那会是什么呢? -我不知道 保持警惕 伙计们 |
[1:16:10] | -What the hell is it, anyway? -Oh, it’s a werewolf. What? | -它到底是个什么东西啊? -哦 是狼人 什么? |
[1:16:16] | -Did you say werewolf? -Yeah. | -你说狼人了吗? -是啊 |
[1:16:19] | She may have changed back to her human form. | 她可能变回了她人的形状 |
[1:16:22] | Her name is Joannie. She’s this hyper, skinny publicist. | 她名字叫琼尼 她是宣传人员 包装宣传人员 |
[1:16:27] | -Any other description? -Yeah. She’s, what? Like, five foot seven? | -有没有别的描述? -是的 有的 什么? 好像5尺七寸? |
[1:16:31] | She’s got a bony ass, | 她有个瘦屁股 |
[1:16:34] | and fat thighs, and bad skin. | 还有肥腿 皮肤粗糙 |
[1:16:37] | Liar! | 骗子! |
[1:16:42] | Shoot! | 开枪! |
[1:16:52] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 停火! 停火! |
[1:17:09] | -Man, that’s ugly. -Careful. | -伙计 它可真丑 -小心 |
[1:17:13] | It’s dead. All clear. | 它死了 危险排除 |
[1:17:17] | -That’s fucked up. -Yeah. OK. | -这可真是扯淡 -好的 没问题 |
[1:17:19] | -Stand down. -What is this thing? | -离远点 -这是什么东西? |
[1:17:22] | I told you. It’s a werewolf. You have to separate the head from the.. | 我跟你说了 是狼人 你必须把它的头和身体分离… |
[1:17:31] | Repeat, all clear. | 重复 危险排除 |
[1:17:33] | Call animal control. | 呼叫动物管理协会 |
[1:17:37] | -Get them out of here. -Is she dead? | -把他们带离这里 -她死了吗? |
[1:17:40] | Yeah. Her brain’s on the fIoor. That should do it. | 是的 她的大脑都流到地板上 应该没问题了 |
[1:17:44] | -Jake. -Bo. | -杰克 -波 |
[1:17:47] | Hey, I need a paramedic in here. | 嘿 我这里需要护理人员 |
[1:17:56] | Bo. Bo. Bo. | 波 波 波 |
[1:17:59] | -Yeah. -Are you OK? | -耶 -你还好吧? |
[1:18:02] | -Hey, Jimbo. How’d I do? -You did good. | -嘿 金伯 我做得怎样? -你干得不错 |
[1:18:06] | -I’m gonna go look for Jake, OK? -Yeah. | -我要去找杰克 好吗? -去吧 |
[1:18:09] | Hey, you good? | 嘿 你还好吧? |
[1:18:11] | Yeah. He sucker-punched me. I was about to kick his ass. | 还好 他他妈的打倒了我 我差点就踢到他的屁股了 |
[1:18:24] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗? |
[1:18:28] | No. | 没 |
[1:18:35] | -I’m telling you, we shot the shit out of this. -Really? | -我告诉你 我们把他射得稀烂 -真的? |
[1:18:39] | You’re gonna need a forklift. This thing is… | 可能你需要个叉子 这东西可是… |
[1:18:42] | huge. | 巨大啊 |
[1:19:04] | -Are you OK? -Are you all right? | -你还好吗? -你没有事吧? |
[1:19:07] | -I think so. -Yeah. | -我觉得还好 -好的 |
[1:19:12] | So, it’s over, right? | 那 结束了 是吗? |
[1:19:16] | And Joannie’s dead, so we’re OK now. | 而且琼尼死了 所以现在我们安全了 |
[1:19:19] | Well, that’s subjective. We still have to go back to our pathetic precurse lives. | 嗯 那只是主观想法罢了 我们还是要回到之前可怜的人生 |
[1:19:25] | -I’m personally OK with that. -Well, you’re not in high school. | -我自己感觉还可以 -是啊 你不用上中学 |
[1:19:35] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:19:37] | Zipper. | 拉链 |
[1:19:55] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧? |
[1:19:58] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[1:20:01] | What’s wrong? Are you worried about Jake? | 出了什么问题? 你是替杰克担心吗? |
[1:20:05] | -His secret’s out. He had to disappear. -I don’t want to talk about it. OK? | -他的秘密暴露了 他必须消失 -我不想再谈论这些 好吗? |
[1:20:08] | I know you think he’s a good guy, Ellie, but don’t forget, all of this, | 我知道你认为他是个好人 艾莉 但是别忘了 所有的这些 |
[1:20:11] | everything we’ve been through, is because of him. | 我们经历的这一切 都是因他而起的 |
[1:20:14] | When it comes down to it, a monster is still a monster. | 当事情降临的时候 怪物终归是怪物 |
[1:20:15] | Jimmy. That’s enough. | 吉米 够了 |
[1:20:19] | I guess some things never change. | 我猜有些事情永远不会改变 |
[1:20:23] | -Do you think you can get us some Iight? -Yeah. Yeah, I’ll check the circuit breaker. | -你可以给这里增点亮光吗? -好 好 我要去查查短路开关 |
[1:20:41] | Zipper? | 拉链? |
[1:20:53] | -How are you doing with those lights? -Yeah, one second. | -灯光处理的怎么样? -还好 等一会 |
[1:20:59] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:21:00] | Is everything OK down there? | 下面还好吧? |
[1:21:02] | Yeah, it’s fine. I just… | 好 还好 我只是… |
[1:21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:47] | Zipper? | 拉链? |
[1:22:55] | It’s OK. It’s just me. | 没什么 只是我而已 |
[1:22:57] | Sorry, I’m still working on the fuses. It’s a little dark in here. I’ll be up in a minute. | 不好意思 我还在忙活保险丝 这还有点暗 我还要待会再上去 |
[1:23:03] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:23:05] | How are you, Ellie? | 你怎么样 艾莉? |
[1:23:08] | Jake, something’s wrong. I’m… | 杰克 出问题了 我… |
[1:23:11] | Sh. | 嘘 |
[1:23:13] | It’ll be OK. Just breathe. You’ll be OK. | 会好的 只要呼吸就好 你会好起来的 |
[1:23:16] | -What’s happening to me? -It’s starting, Ellie. | -我是怎么了? -开始了 艾莉 |
[1:23:21] | -It’s almost midnight. -Oh, no. | -快子夜了 -哦 不 |
[1:23:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:23:25] | -This can’t happen. Jake. -Ellie. | -这不可能发生的 杰克 -艾莉 |
[1:23:27] | Ellie, sh. It’s OK. You’re gonna be OK. | 艾莉 嘘 没事了 你会没事的 |
[1:23:30] | -I came back for you. -I have to stop it. | -我为你回来的 -我必须阻止这发生 |
[1:23:32] | -You have to help me stop it. -Ellie, it’s not really that simpIe. | -你必须帮我阻止它 -艾莉 这并不是那么简单 |
[1:23:35] | But you have nothing to worry about. This is how we can be together. | 但是你并不用担心 这样我们才会在一起 |
[1:23:38] | You need this, Ellie. | 你需要这个 艾莉 |
[1:23:40] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[1:23:46] | -You said it could be controlled. -You don’t have to worry. | -你说过是可以控制的 -你不用担心什么 |
[1:23:48] | I can teach you how to live with this. And we have years to figure it out. | 我可以教你如何生活 而我们有几年时间来找到解决的办法 |
[1:23:52] | So that’s your answer? We live happily ever after? | 那这就是你的答案? 我们以后就会快乐的生活? |
[1:23:55] | There’s no reason why we can’t now. | 没有理由现在我们不能拥有 |
[1:24:03] | Think about it. Your parents are dead, | 考虑一下 你父母已经死了 |
[1:24:05] | your brother is miserable, your life is a mess. | 你弟弟很可怜 你的生活一团糟 |
[1:24:07] | Why do you think it is that you fell for me so hard and so fast? | 你想想看 为什么你会如此深刻 如此快地爱上我? |
[1:24:10] | I gave you a reason to live again, Ellie. And I can still do that for you. | 我给了你一次重新生活的理由 艾莉 而我可以为你再那么做 |
[1:24:14] | -Jake, I don’t want this. -It’s the only way we can be together, Ellie. | -杰克 我不想要这个 -这是我们能在一起的唯一办法 艾莉 |
[1:24:17] | But I don’t want you. Tell me how to get rid of it. Tell me how! | 但是我不想要你 告诉我怎么才能祛除这个 怎么才能! |
[1:24:22] | The only way you can break the curse is for the one who started it all to die. | 你唯一可以打破这诅咒的方法 是把所有开始这一切的人都杀死 |
[1:24:26] | And that’s me. | 而 那就是我 |
[1:24:29] | -I’m not ready to die just yet. -I can’t let my brother live like this. | -我还没有准备好去死 -我不能让我的弟弟像这样的生活 |
[1:24:33] | You know I have to think of him first. | 你知道我总把他放在第一位的 |
[1:24:37] | I know. I bet you promised your parents that you’d give him a good life, didn’t you? | 我知道 我猜你一定是向你父母发誓让他活得很好 对吗? |
[1:24:42] | But you know what, Ellie? You’re really not doing a very good job, are you? | 但是 你知道什么 艾莉? 你真的没有做个好姐姐 是吗? |
[1:24:46] | -In fact, you’re kind of a disaster. -Get away from me. | -实际上 你就好像是一个灾难 -离开我 |
[1:24:58] | I don’t want you to worry about your brother, OK? | 我不想你替你弟弟担心 好吗? |
[1:25:01] | After all, there’s only room for one alpha male. | 毕竟 女人心里只可以容下一个男人 |
[1:25:04] | And I really think we should put the poor kid out of his misery, don’t you? | 而我真的认为我们应该把你的弟弟 脱离苦海 对吧? |
[1:25:07] | Where is that brother of yours, anyway? | 另外 你弟弟哪去了? |
[1:25:11] | Now, where could he be? | 现在 他会去哪儿? |
[1:25:14] | In the basement? | 在地下室吗? |
[1:25:18] | These heightened senses are a kick, huh? | 这些增强的感官能力是种快感 哈? |
[1:25:26] | No hard feelings, buddy. | 别有痛苦的感觉 伙计 |
[1:25:28] | I’ll make it as quick as possible. | 我会尽快搞好的 |
[1:25:41] | -Take it easy with the silver, Ellie. -You’re a monster. | -对待银器别这么紧张 艾莉 -你真是个妖怪 |
[1:25:46] | Join the club. | 加入这个俱乐部吧 |
[1:26:00] | That’s only the beginning, Ellie. | 这只是开始 艾莉 |
[1:26:04] | I should’ve known you couldn’t handle this. | 我应该早知道你不能解决这个 |
[1:26:09] | You’re too weak to think you could survive it. It only makes you stronger. | 你太软弱了 都没想过你能活下来 这只会让你更强壮 |
[1:26:13] | But you’re too stupid, too timid. | 但是你太愚蠢了 太胆小了 |
[1:26:28] | It comes and goes at first. | 刚开始的时候它来了又去 |
[1:26:30] | I probably should’ve told you that. | 我应该早点告诉你 |
[1:26:32] | -Unfortunately now you both have to die. -Hey! | -现在 不幸的是 你们两个都要死 -嘿! |
[1:26:58] | You’d better run, you little shit. | 你最好跑快点 你个小混蛋 |
[1:27:04] | I am going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[1:28:10] | Like you said, what doesn’t kill you… | 如你所说 没能杀了你的东西… |
[1:29:13] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:29:16] | Are you sure? You were a little off on that whole “how to break the curse” thing. | 你确定? 刚才你没听到整个 “如何破除诅咒”的事情 |
[1:29:22] | Yeah, well, the books kind of gIossed over that part. | 是啊 嗯 书上都避免了这部分内容 |
[1:29:25] | Uh-huh. | 呃哈 |
[1:29:35] | We’re going to be OK. | 我们会好起来的 |
[1:29:43] | Zipper. | 拉链 |
[1:29:50] | Brooke. | 布鲁克 |
[1:29:53] | -What are you doing here? -Hey, Jimmy. | -你在这里干吗? -嘿 吉米 |
[1:29:56] | I found your dog. He was wandering the streets. | 我找到你的狗了 他在街上走失了 |
[1:30:02] | -How’d you know where I lived? -I told her. | -你怎么知道我住在哪里? -我告诉她的 |
[1:30:10] | -Are you OK? -Yeah, you? | -你还好吗? -是的 你呢? |
[1:30:12] | I’m good, thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[1:30:14] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:30:15] | -Can I walk you home? -Sure. | -我能陪你回家吗? -当然 |
[1:30:43] | -Are you coming? -Yeah. | -你来吗? -好啊 |
[1:30:45] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[1:30:48] | -Nice moves. -It’s the new me. | -漂亮的动作 -这是全新的我 |
[1:30:50] | I’m just gonna stay here. And, uh… clean. | 我要留在这里 还有 呃…做清洁 |
[1:31:10] | Come on, Zipper. | 来吧 拉链 |
[1:31:14] | Zipper. | 拉链 |