Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

The Clinic(诊所惊魂)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user The Clinic(诊所惊魂)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:诊所惊魂
英文名称:The Clinic
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:38] Dear Mom, Have a wonderful Christmas. 亲爱的妈妈 圣诞快乐
[02:41] Hope wait. 祝您永远开心
[02:46] Oh that is terrible. I can’t write that. 糟透了 我写不了这个
[02:49] That is so bad. 写得够烂的
[02:53] We should’ve bought one of those cards where you had something in it. 我们应该买那些已经写好祝福的贺卡
[02:59] -Can not you suggest anything -How about -你能不能给点建议啊 -这样写如何
[03:03] -Dear Mom, Merry Christmas. -Well that. -亲爱的妈妈 圣诞快乐 -好的
[03:06] Maybe next year you can visit us 或许明年你应该到我们家里来
[03:09] so that we don’t have to travel across the country to see you. 这样我们就不用大老远地跑来看你
[03:12] Be nice. 对我妈好点
[03:15] -She likes you. -I know. -她喜欢你 -我知道
[03:21] Jesus, this guy is really moving. 天啊 那些家伙开得真快
[03:23] I need inspiration. 我需要灵感
[03:26] It’s desert. 好烦啊
[03:30] I’ve got it. 我想到了
[03:34] -Beth -It does not write. -贝丝 -写不出了
[03:35] You might want to sit up. 你可能得坐稳了
[03:39] Now, Beth. 坐稳了 贝丝
[04:07] You okay 你没事吧
[04:11] You sure 真的吗
[04:13] We’re ok. 真没事
[04:25] A fucking maniac. 真他妈的疯子
[04:28] He certainly had us trapped. 可把我们害惨了
[04:46] We should stop for the night. 我们晚上得停下来
[04:49] -Call your mom, tell her we’ll be there tomorrow. -No. -打电话告诉你妈妈我们明天到 -不
[04:55] It’s Christmas Eve, Cameron. 这可是平安夜 卡梅伦
[04:58] I do not want to “wake up one motel room. 我可不愿意为了住汽车旅馆打扰到别人
[05:03] Who said anything about ‘n motel 我们说过要住汽车旅馆吗
[05:06] We’ll pitch the Tent. 我们睡帐篷
[05:14] -That is shorter. -Okay. -那会简单点 -好吧
[05:17] That’s actually really good news, because we’re almost out of gas. 这其实是个好消息 因为我们的汽油快没了
[05:42] Hey this place looks alright. 这里看着还行吧
[05:46] Maybe we should pitch the tent. 也许我们应该住帐篷
[05:50] It’s okay. 好吧
[05:52] I’m gonna ask for presidential suite. 我要住总统套房
[05:57] Good luck. 祝你好运
[06:13] -That’s a nice car. -Maybe the presidential suite has been booked. -那车不错 -也许总统套房已经被订了
[06:44] Hello 你好
[06:46] Jesus Christ. 上帝
[06:47] You scared the shit out of me. 吓死我了
[06:53] Welcome to the Overlander. 欢迎来到这里
本电影台词包含不重复单词:640个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:73个,六级词汇:37个,GRE词汇:26个,托福词汇:52个,考研词汇:79个,专四词汇:66个,专八词汇:6个,
所有生词标注共:125个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[06:55] Just passing through, are you 你只是路过而已 对吗
[06:58] We are underway to spend Christmas with my fiancee’s mother. 我们去我未婚妻妈妈家过圣诞节
[07:01] Oh outstanding. 好极了
[07:10] Is that your fiance out there 外面那个是你的未婚妻
[07:16] That’s her. 是的
[07:19] Well chosen. 有福气啊你
[07:23] Look at the fucking tits on her. 看看她那双乳房
[07:26] Outstanding. 棒极了
[07:29] Loss’ r. 很难追吧
[07:35] Lemonade 来杯柠檬
[07:37] No, i’m good. Thanks. 不 谢谢了
[07:40] -How much is it -Around $ 105 Eve. -多少钱 -大约是105美元一晚
[07:45] The sign on the front is $ 35 per person. 前面的牌子写着 35美元每人
[07:49] And what about the little one 那个小孩呢
[07:55] What 什么
[07:58] -You mean the unborn baby -Sure. -你指的是那个还没出生的小孩 -对啊
[08:05] You can’t be serious 你一定是开玩笑
[08:09] You don’t like it, next hotel is two ounces west. 你不喜欢 下家旅馆往西两盎司
[08:26] Honey honey 亲爱的
[08:32] You hear that 感觉到了吗
[08:55] What are you doing 你在干嘛
[09:01] Ow get off. There are people. 不要 有人来了
[09:05] I know, 知道了
[09:16] This is not exactly the Ritz. 这可不是瑞兹酒店
[09:26] They were friendly. 他们很友好
[10:20] It’s okay baby. 没事 亲爱的
[10:23] -Just relax. -Again the same dream came. -放松下 -这梦又出现了
[10:28] The baby away. 那个婴儿消失了
[10:35] It’s perfectly normal to have strange dreams during pregnancy. 怀孕期间做这种奇怪的梦是很正常的现象
[10:40] The only thing to remember 唯一要记住的是
[10:43] is that is just a dream. 那只是一场梦
[10:49] Let’s go inside. 我们到屋里去吧
[10:51] Get a good nice sleep. 去睡个好觉
[10:59] It’s gonna be okay. 一切都会好的
[11:07] -How’re you feeling -better. -你感觉怎么样了 -好些了
[11:16] Miscarriage is almost impossible. 流产的可能性是很低的
[11:20] The doctor said that less than 3% chance would happen again. 医生说只有3%的几率会再次发生
[11:23] I know. 我知道
[11:26] I would not cope again. 不会再发生了
[11:29] Really. 不会的
[11:34] You won’t have to. 不会再发生了
[11:38] You’re gonna give birth to a perfect, healthy baby girl. 你会生一个美丽又健康的女孩
[11:42] She is gonna be smart, beautiful. 她既聪明又美丽
[11:47] Just like her mom. 就像她妈妈一样
[11:56] Try to get some sleep. 好好睡个觉
[11:59] We have to start tomorrow. 明天又是新的开始
[13:29] And you’re gonna see 你将会看到一群漂亮的不寻常的狗
[13:33] a parade of some wonderful and very unusal looking 组成的游行队伍
[16:22] Ok, so nothing missing 我知道了 还有什么别的东西丢失吗
[16:24] -No. -Right, You went to the Sky Dragon -没有 -你去了飞龙餐馆
[16:27] came back and your fiance is gone 回来后发现你未婚妻不见了
[16:29] The door was unlocked 门没有锁
[16:30] but you can’t remember you locked when you went out is that correct 但你记不清你走的时候是否锁上了 对吗
[16:33] I was half sleepy. I’m almost positive I locked. 我当时半醒半醒 但几乎可以确定我已经锁上了
[16:38] Hank,It’s marvin. you in there 汉克 我是玛沃 你在里面吗
[16:41] I’m coming. 来了
[16:45] Good evening. 晚上好 玛沃
[16:47] This gentleman misplaced his fiancee. 这位先生的未婚妻不见了
[16:50] It’s what i’m gonna ask you couple of questions 他让我问你几个问题
[16:56] Have you seen her perhaps Or something unusual 你看到她了吗 或者发现有什么异常情况没有
[16:59] No, it was real quiet. Just this fellow 没有 这里很安静 只有这位伙计
[17:02] and his fiancee in room 26. All the guests have gone. 和他的未婚妻在26号房 而其他客人都离开了
[17:06] Got a good relationship with your fiance You quarrelled recently 你和你未婚妻关系还好吧 最近有没有吵架
[17:12] No, we have a great relationship. 不 我们关系非常好
[17:15] Any history of mental illness, amnesia, 有没有过精神问题 健忘症
[17:17] currently using drugs of any kind 或是你正在服用某种药物
[17:20] -It’s standard questions. -This is bullshit. -这只是例行问题 -这简直是胡扯
[17:24] Beth is missing and she is pregnant. And I wanna found. 贝丝不见了 她怀着孩子 我要找到她
[17:26] Got a picture of her 有她的照片吗
[17:36] That’s it. He immediately began About Beth when we arrived. 就是这个样子 我们来这时他就对贝丝图谋不轨
[17:40] -Easy with the accusations, son. -I want you search the motel. -请谨慎用词 孩子 -我要求你搜查一下这间旅馆
[17:42] I’m afraid I can’t do that. 恐怕我不能那么做
[17:44] Nothing’s been stolen, no signs of a struggle 没有丢东西 也没有搏斗的迹象
[17:46] I can’t even report her missing since she’s be gone within 48 hours. 我甚至不能在她失踪的48小时里向上提报告
[17:49] This is bullshit. He knows something. 简直是胡扯 他肯定知情
[17:51] Sir, I gonna ask you lower your voice. 先生 请冷静一点
[17:53] I will lower my voice 除非你马上去找我的未婚妻
[17:55] when you start to do something to find my fiance. 否则我冷静不了
[17:57] -I can resign at the reception -You bitch. -玛沃 把这个交给我 放在接待处 -婊子
[18:01] -Calm down. -Tell me -请冷静 -快说
[18:07] You’ve already excited a scolding, son. 现在我要逮捕你 孩子
[18:14] Outstanding. 搞定
[18:16] Thank you. 谢了 玛沃
[18:23] Look at eleven. 好好检查
[18:26] How does she get in ten with Christmas and stuff 她是怎么在平安夜失踪的
[18:34] Take care of yourself. 照顾好自己
[18:37] They will come sooner or later show up. 你迟早会明白的
[20:09] Help. 救命
[22:05] Hello 有人吗
[22:09] Hello Is anyone there 这里有人吗
[24:55] She’s still alive. 她还活着
[24:59] We have to leave. 我们得离开这
[25:01] She has lost blood. 她流了很多血
[25:05] -Only us. -I had a feeling to find more. -只剩我们了 -我感觉还可以找到更多人
[25:10] She’s not moving. 她动不了了
[25:12] The Roman numerals. 罗马数字
[25:19] You’re in a lot of trouble. 孩子 你麻烦大了
[25:21] Assault. Resisting arrest. 袭警 拒捕
[25:23] A guy hit a driver down by Bly County 在布莱县一个家伙打了一个汽车司机
[25:27] I have taken hold of him. 我抓住了他
[25:32] The guy was booked in 8 months. Six without parole. 把他关了8个月 不得假释
[25:36] That’s enough for even ‘s lawsuit. 这足以诉讼
[25:39] The system works very slowly here. 该系统在这里工作非常缓慢
[25:43] Not like in the city. 跟城里的不一样
[26:03] It’s allright. 没事了
[26:04] I’m a doctor. 我是医生
[26:08] Veronica, we have to get out of here when we still can. 趁着我们还能走 我们得尽快离开这里
[26:12] How do we gonna get past the fence 我们怎么通过那些围栏
[26:14] Maybe we could cut through 也许我们可以把它砍断
[26:17] -With what -I don’t know. -用什么 -我不知道
[26:19] We have to try something. 我们得尝试一下
[26:21] We need to rest for a second. 我需要休息一会
[26:23] It gonna be plenty of time if we went throught the fence later. 穿过了围栏 休息时间多的是
[26:30] What is her name 她叫什么名字
[26:35] Allison, I think. 艾莉森 好像是
[26:39] She hasn’t said a word since we found her. 从我们找到她到现在 她没说过一句话
[26:41] How do you know her name when she doesn’t 那你怎么知道她的名字的
[26:43] A pendant around her neck. 她脖子上有个饰物
[26:50] I have heard about places like this. 我以前听说过像这样的地方
[26:52] Why we still alive 为什么我们还活着
[26:58] They just wanted our babies, they’d be bleeding. 如果他们只是想要我们的孩子 就会让我们流血直到死去
[27:03] What else could it be 那会是为了什么
[27:08] I don’t know. 不知道
[27:25] Did you guys hear that 你们听到了吗
[27:30] Come sweety. 走 亲爱的
[27:51] It comes from there. 从那边传来的
[29:18] She was not sewn back. 她的伤口没有缝合
[29:22] No, she was. torn open. 不 缝过 只是又被拆开了
[29:27] Did she do that to herself 是她自己弄的吗
[29:31] No, otherwise her fingers filled with blood. 不 她的手指没沾到血
[29:41] She’s alive. Pressure on the wound. Get a band. 她还活着 按住伤口 找绑带
[29:46] Quickly. 快点
[29:53] If you survive 如果你们能活到最后
[29:55] Please take care of my baby. 请照顾好我的孩子
[30:01] He is blue. 他是蓝色
[30:19] We can’t leave her like this. 我们不能就这样离开
[30:46] -Pull over. -Got, take it easy, son. -靠边停车 -好 别冲动 孩子
[30:49] Take it easy. 别冲动
[31:00] Get out of the car. 出来
[31:01] Get out of the car 给我滚出来
[31:08] Uncuff me. 解开手铐
[31:11] Fucking uncuff me. 快他妈的解开
[31:19] Move. 走
[31:25] Son, do you realize what kind of crime you just committed 孩子 你清楚你犯了什么罪吗
[31:28] I’m not ready. 我还没说完
[31:29] Put your arms around. 抱住电线杆
[31:32] Imagine not so much, bitch. 别他妈轻举妄动 婊子
[32:18] She said her baby was blue. What would that mean 她说她的孩子是蓝色的 那会是什么意思
[32:23] The baby syndrome is a term used to describe 蓝婴综合症是一个术语
[32:25] birth defects such as skin blue. 用于描述导致婴儿肤色变蓝的先天疾病
[32:30] It’s in the blood. Health problems and kinds of stuff. 也可能说的不是血液 健康之类的问题
[32:33] Or her baby could be cold. 她的孩子可能体温偏冷
[32:36] It’s fucking sad. 真他妈难过
[32:42] We have to leave right now. 我们得马上离开这里
[32:45] I don’t know who or what did that to it, 我不知道这是谁或是什么干的
[32:47] I don’t wanna stick around and find out. 我不想留在这找原因
[32:50] Did you hear what she said 你没听到她说的吗
[32:52] -Take care of my baby. -She also said: If you survive. -照顾好我的孩子 -她也说了 如果你们活到最后
[32:56] Our children are gone. 我们的孩子没了
[32:59] -not coming back. -I’m not leaving without my baby. -他们回不来了 -我不会丢下我的孩子不管
[33:03] Not only still a chance she might be alive. 不仅仅是因为还有机会 她也许还活着
[33:08] That makes two of us. 算我一个
[33:11] I dont care If I have to search every room. 我不介意把所有房间搜一遍
[33:16] What do you think, Allison 你怎么看 艾莉森
[33:21] Three votes to one. 三比一
[33:24] We are finding our children. Come if you want. 我们要找我们的孩子 如果你愿意就跟着一起来
[33:52] Ivy and I’ll search the ground floor. 艾薇和我在一层搜
[33:55] Veronica and Allis on top. 维罗妮卡和阿里斯到楼上
[33:57] I’ll wait back here. 搜完后回到这
[34:02] When Allison takes the lantern, I go with her. Better company. 艾莉森提灯的话 我跟她一起 这样更好
[34:07] Fine. Just promise me look after her. 好 答应我你会照看好她
[34:15] You’re coming 走吗
[34:26] Let’s go. 走吧
[35:03] What do you do 你是做什么的
[35:11] Receptionist 前台
[35:17] Topless dancer. 脱衣女郎
[35:20] Nod if I’m not right. 如果我说对了就点下头
[36:00] Smile. 笑一个
[36:11] So people believe this really happened to you. 别人会相信你遭遇了些什么
[36:25] Come on. 走吧
[37:20] Is it what 你感觉怎么样了
[37:22] Better. The bleeding has stopped. 好些了 血止住了
[37:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[37:29] You’d better know something about Ivy. 你最好对艾薇有点了解
[37:34] She told me she was raped. 她告诉我她被强暴过
[37:36] What 什么
[37:40] She was tossed between having a child or having an abortion. 她被强迫在生下小孩或流产之中做出选择
[37:45] I understand t. 原来这样
[37:48] She was determined relieved when she woke up 当她要解脱时 她就醒来了
[37:50] and found the baby gone. 并且发现自己的小孩没了
[37:53] Someone else make a decision for her. 有人帮她做了选择
[38:29] We are not the first women this is happened to. 我们不是第一批遭遇这事的人
[40:38] I found this. 我找到了这个
[40:42] -What the hell happened -I heard screaming -这到底是怎么回事 -我听到惨叫声
[40:45] -and i found her lie here. -You supposed to look after her, Ivy. -然后我就看到她躺在这了 -你应该跟着她 艾薇
[40:50] What the fuck was I supposed to do 我他妈的该做什么
[41:06] What are you doing 你在干嘛
[41:20] What is that 那是什么
[41:22] No idea. 我也不知道
[41:27] It’s look like someone has tried to get it out. 像是有人想把它拿出来
[41:32] Maybe Ivy equal and we have to leave while you still can. 也许艾薇说得对 我们应该趁还来得及尽快离开这里
[41:35] No, don’t say that. 不 不要那么说
[41:40] A woman did this to her. 这个女人杀了她
[41:47] Allison must have taken before she died. 艾莉森一定是在死前拍下了这张照片
[42:12] Wake up. 起来
[42:18] Son of 狗娘养的
[42:20] What the fucking hell 他妈的很疼
[42:23] -Where’s Beth -I said it before -贝丝在哪里 -我说过了
[42:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[42:29] I’m not gonna ask you again. 我再问你一遍
[42:31] Sometimes i got a call from this lady who I asks 有时候我接到那个女人的电话
[42:35] whether pregnant women staying in the hotel. 问旅店里是否有孕妇
[42:40] -Where has she taking -I don’t know. -她把她带到哪去了 -我不知道
[42:47] The old Abbott, on the other side of town. 老艾伯特制药厂 在小镇的另一边
[42:50] Just drive to the west Exit at the Old Wagon Wheel. 只要一直往西走 在旧马车轮处离开
[42:54] I swear. 我发誓
[43:11] Do you think those women killed in the locker room 你觉得换衣间的女人是她杀的吗
[43:16] It would not surprise me if she has something in her. 我觉得那个女人身上也有这个东西
[43:23] The Roman numerals. 这些罗马数字
[43:27] Why not before I noticed it. 为什么我之前没有注意过
[43:31] Look, there’s a sequence. This woman is 604. 看 这是有顺序的 这女人是604
[43:34] Allison was 605. Ivy is 606. 艾莉森是605 艾薇是606
[43:38] I 607, You 608. 我是607 你是608
[43:43] -Are you alright -I’m fine. -贝丝 你没事吧 -没事
[43:46] -Are you sure You look pale. -Nothing. -确定 你脸色很苍白 -没什么
[43:51] Really. 真的吗
[43:55] What is it 看到什么了
[43:57] Bottles of baby food. 婴儿奶瓶
[45:06] Push. 推
[45:10] Ready Now. 准备好了 用力
[45:16] Quiet. 轻点
[45:18] We do them hurt. 伤到他们了
[45:33] How do I recognize mine 怎么才能知道哪个是我的
[45:37] How do I know which one’s my baby 怎么才能知道哪个是我的孩子
[45:41] They all look the same. 她们看起来都一样
[45:44] What is this 这是什么
[45:49] They have labels. 他们有标签
[45:52] They look the same. 有这些标签 你们倒不一样了
[45:56] -This baby was Allison. -What -这个孩子是艾莉森的 -什么
[46:06] I’m sure we all a different label in us. 我敢肯定我们身上有不同的标签
[46:14] The woman we found in the locker room 我们在换衣间看到的女人
[46:16] said her baby was blue, right 说过她的孩子是蓝色的 对吧
[46:20] Her baby was not cold and was not sad 她的孩子既不是冷的也不是忧愁的
[46:23] but she saw the color of the label inside her. 她看到了她体内标签的颜色
[46:28] This baby was hers. 这是她的孩子
[46:30] How she knew the color as the label’s Sat 她怎么知道肚子里面的标签是蓝色的
[46:35] And this woman took it out of her. this man knows about the tags. 而这个女人把标签从她体内拿走 她知道标签的意思
[46:40] She knows them that way her child can identify with. 她知道只要收集标签 她就能知道哪个是她的孩子
[46:46] So she does not need to tear open. 这样她就不用解开自己的缝线
[46:54] We need to get them out as soon as possible. 我们得尽快把她们从里面弄出来
[47:01] It’s different. 我改变主意了
[47:04] Now I see it. 现在我见到了她
[47:12] I think I can get our tags out. 我觉得我能把我们的标签取出来
[47:17] Where I woke up there was a veterinary laboratory. 在我醒来的地方有一间兽医室
[47:22] I saw medical tools, asthetic 我看一些医疗工具
[47:27] I can operate. 我知道怎么操作
[47:30] If we have the tags, 如果我们取出来标签
[47:31] we can try to get in the cage. 我们就能知道笼子里面哪个孩子是我们的
[47:35] Lead the way. 带我们去吧
[48:44] Which way 走哪条路
[48:46] Straight ahead. 一直往前
[48:47] Sure 你确定
[48:48] -We do not have time to run incorrectly. -I’m sure. -我们没有时间走错路 -对 我确定就是这条路
[49:01] We need to find another way. 我们得找别的路了
[49:29] Come on, get up. 快 快起来
[51:47] Wake up. 醒醒
[51:58] You having a nightmare 你在做噩梦
[52:02] It’s quite common to have strange dreams 要知道 做这种奇怪的梦很正常 当你在
[52:05] during times of pregnancy. 怀孕期
[52:07] You mean the stress. 你指的是压力
[52:10] I have that diagnosis before. 之前医生也这么跟我说
[52:12] It is bullshit. 都是胡扯的
[52:16] Why you say that 为什么你那么说
[52:22] What if I told you that I had see this place in my dream 如果我告诉你我在梦里见过这个地方
[52:26] -Like I said -No, before i got here -就像我说的 -不 在我来这之前
[52:29] before I knew it existed. 在我知道它存在之前
[52:33] I have dreamed about it all. Babies, roman numerals, all of it. 我全梦到了 婴儿 罗马数字 所有的一切
[52:38] It’s impossible. 不可能
[52:40] I know it is. 我知道
[52:43] But i did. 但我确实梦见过
[52:46] Why did not say something 为什么你之前不说
[52:54] Three years ago 三年前
[52:56] I had a miscarriage. 我流过产
[53:01] That’s when the dreams come. 也做过这些梦
[53:05] I’m sorry. 对不起
[53:10] I suppose you was struggling. 我想你一定很难受
[53:14] I’m going to try to climb out. Help me up ok. 我要试试看能不能爬出去 帮帮我 好吗
[53:18] I can’t. 我做不到
[53:20] I ‘ve tried. 我试过了
[53:23] I can’t put pressure on my leg. I think I dislocated my knee. 我的腿不能用力 可能膝盖脱臼了
[53:49] Come on. 来
[54:04] I can’t. 我做不
[54:07] Hold on, okay I’ll find something to get you out. 在这等一会好吗 我去找东西帮你爬上来
[56:28] Fuck 妈的
[56:47] Who’s there 谁在那里
[56:59] Veronica 维罗妮卡
[57:03] Who’s there 谁在那啊
[59:28] You’re in Duncan’s house. Ladies are not allowed in Duncan’s house. 你在邓肯家里 这里不允许有女人
[59:32] Mrs. Shepard is gonna be so mad. 谢帕德夫人会生气的
[59:36] Mrs.Shepard’s gonna be mad at Duncan. 她会骂邓肯的
[59:41] Shepard’s gonna be..be..be so mad at Duncan. 会骂邓肯的
[59:46] No allowed have ladies in the house. No allowed have guests 房子里不允许有女人 也不允许有客人
[59:54] Mrs.Shepherd’s gonna be so mad at Duncan. 她很会生气的
[59:58] No one’s gonna be mad. 没有人会生气
[1:00:09] Do you like candy 你喜欢吃糖果吗
[1:00:16] Come on. It’s allright. 来 拿去吧
[1:00:21] Come on. It’s okay. 来 拿去吧
[1:00:26] My name is Beth. 我叫贝丝
[1:00:29] My name is Beth. 我叫贝丝
[1:00:40] Who is Mrs. Shepard She is the woman in the photograph 谁是谢帕德夫人 是照片里那个女人吗
[1:00:46] It is Duncan’s mom, but not allowed to call her that. 她是邓肯的妈妈 但不允许别人这么叫她
[1:00:51] Does she run this place 她管这个地方
[1:00:54] Do you work for her 你在为她工作
[1:00:56] Duncan cleaned the floor 邓肯打扫地板
[1:00:58] then hose the floor, then bleach the floor, then mop the floor. 接着冲洗地板 接着擦净地板 接着擦干地板
[1:01:03] What is this place, Duncan 这是什么地方 邓肯
[1:01:06] Tell me. 告诉我
[1:01:08] DCVI DC DCVI DC
[1:01:13] DCV DCIV DCV DCIV.
[1:01:21] Do the keys in your belt open the cage to the babies 你脖子上的钥匙是用来打开婴儿笼子的吗
[1:01:24] -Duncan not allowed to talk about it. -Why can’t you talk about it -邓肯不让讨论这个 -为什么不能说
[1:01:28] Duncan Wait 邓肯 等一下
[1:01:30] Wait. 等等
[1:02:25] I found the keys which might could open the cages to the babies. 我找到了一把也许可以打开婴儿笼子的钥匙
[1:02:55] Ivy is dead. 艾薇死了
[1:03:01] Can you walk 你能走得动吗
[1:03:04] We’d better find out. 我们得查出真相
[1:03:26] I need to rest. 我得歇一会
[1:03:39] I think I can make you a splint. 也许我可以帮你找两块夹板
[1:03:45] Won’t be long. 不会太久
[1:04:01] Sorry. 对不起
[1:04:03] -How’s that -The need to rest above the joint -感觉如何 -关节处不要绑得太紧
[1:04:26] Fuck. Come on. 糟 得快点
[1:04:30] Go on. 快
[1:04:36] Hurry. 快
[1:04:50] Let’s go. We don’t have much time. 我们得抓紧 时间不多了
[1:05:36] Beth, I need you in now. 贝丝 我需要你过来帮忙
[1:05:40] Dep hence the blood with that. 用这个止住血
[1:05:56] -Hurry. -It is again torn. -快点 -伤口又愈合了
[1:06:07] Just keep going. 继续做
[1:06:16] Come on. 没事 继续
[1:06:31] I can’t see. 我看不清
[1:06:34] Hold on. I’ll look for light. 坚持一会 我去找灯
[1:08:16] It’s alright. 没事了
[1:08:19] I got you. 我来了
[1:08:23] You’re okay. 你会没事的
[1:08:27] You’re okay. 你会没事的
[1:08:30] She was yellow. 她是黄色的
[1:08:45] No 不
[1:10:59] That is four. 那是第四个
[1:11:02] Still need one more. 还缺一个
[1:11:07] No, please don’t. 别 请别那么做
[1:11:09] Promise me something and I give you my tag. 答应我的要求 我就给你我的标签
[1:11:14] I promise. 我答应你
[1:11:17] If my baby is still alive 如果我的孩子还活着
[1:11:21] promise me you’ll take her with you. 答应我你会照顾好她
[1:11:25] Never let her know what happened here. 绝不能让她知道这里发生的事
[1:11:29] -Promise me -I promise. -答应我 -我答应你
[1:11:41] A woman showed me the room with the baby. 有个女人带我到婴儿所在的房间里
[1:11:47] And she said the only way 她说要想知道哪个孩子
[1:11:51] to find out which baby was mine, was to kill 是我的的唯一办法 就得杀掉
[1:11:56] five women. 五个女人
[1:11:59] And collect the tags she had put inside. 收集那些藏在你们体内的标签
[1:12:05] I didn’t believe her first 起初我没有相信她
[1:12:11] She gave me this. 她给了我这个
[1:12:20] I just wanted to know which baby was mine. 我只是想知道哪个孩子是我的
[1:12:25] So badly. 很想知道
[1:12:27] I didn’t know what else to do. 我不知道我还能做什么
[1:12:44] Please look after my little girl. 请照顾好我的女儿
[1:14:27] Red and yellow. 红的和黄的
[1:14:29] And green. 还有绿的
[1:15:51] Who’s there 谁啊
[1:15:55] Who’s there 谁在那
[1:17:24] I think you find everything is in order. 你可以看到这一切都很顺利
[1:18:07] She is the strongest I have ever had. Can not be stronger. 这是有史以来最健壮的婴儿 没有比这个更健壮的了
[1:18:30] I was very lucky to find you, Beth. 很幸运我能找到你 贝丝
[1:18:34] Sometimes a mother survives not a caesarean. 有时候指定的妈妈未能活到最后
[1:18:39] My client paid to select a child from six different mothers. So 我的客户付钱从六个不同的母亲中挑选婴儿
[1:18:43] I had to find the replacement in the last minute. 所以我必须找一个替代者
[1:18:47] You’re first substitute who ever win. 你是胜出的第一个替代者
[1:18:52] This is the only facility in the world where adoptive parents can evaluate 这里是世界上唯一一处收养父母可以
[1:18:56] the mother their adoptive child before purchasing it. 在购买前评估孩子及其生母的地方
[1:19:05] While can not get baby conceived from some unknown whore. 跟你可能要到一个由妓女生的小孩相比
[1:19:09] You can select an infant born from doctors, lawyers 这里你可以从医生 律师
[1:19:14] lead athletes. 运动员中挑选婴儿
[1:19:17] Adopting a child isn’t like buying an appliance. 而且收养小孩跟买东西可不一样
[1:19:21] You can’t return the goods if they’re faulty. 如果商品有缺陷 你不能退货
[1:19:34] No, please. 不 请别这样
[1:19:40] He says that your daughter will have a good life with him. 他说你的女儿跟着他会过上好日子的
[1:19:43] -Let may God have mercy on your soul. -No, please. I beg you. -愿上帝能宽恕你的灵魂 -不 求求你
[1:19:48] Please. 求求你
[1:19:56] Put the gun down, Duncan 把枪放下 邓肯
[1:20:02] No, Duncan. Don’t. 不 邓肯 不要
[1:20:05] Don’t listen to her. I need your help. 不要听她的 我需要你的帮助
[1:20:07] This is all just a game. 这只是一场游戏
[1:20:10] We’ve been through this. 我们以前玩过
[1:20:11] Duncan no more bleaches the floor. 邓肯不会再擦地板了 不会再擦了
[1:20:14] -None of this is real. -She’s lying, Duncan. -这些都不是真的 -她在说谎 邓肯
[1:20:18] They’re hurting me. 他们在害我
[1:20:21] How could you do that 你不能那么做
[1:20:25] You got Duncan’s keys. 你拿走了邓肯的钥匙
[1:20:29] -You got it. -I want you to shoot the woman, Duncan. -你拿了 -我要你杀了这个女人 邓肯
[1:20:32] No, don’t, Duncan. 不 不要 邓肯
[1:20:34] -We are friends. -Shoot the woman, Duncan. -我们是朋友 -杀了这个女人
[1:20:37] -I gave you the candy. Remember -Shoot her. -我给过你糖果 你记得吧 -杀了她
[1:20:40] Shoot her. Do what you’re fucking told. 杀了她 快照我说的做
[1:22:30] She has your eyes. 她的眼睛很像你
[1:22:35] Don’t you come in closer. 别往这边来
[1:22:38] You’ve matured into a fine young woman. 你已经长成了一个年轻又漂亮的女人 贝丝
[1:22:41] -Your parents must be very proud. -Stay Back. -你父母一定会以你为荣的 -往后站
[1:22:46] How’s your father 你父亲怎么样了
[1:22:48] You and Roger must be very close. 你和罗杰的关系应该很好
[1:22:50] What did you just say 你刚才说什么
[1:22:53] Roger and Judy seem like such a happy couple. 罗杰和朱迪看起来就像很恩爱的一对
[1:22:56] How do you know that 你是怎么知道的
[1:22:59] -How do you know their names -I thought I recognized your third name. -你怎么知道他们的名字 -我觉得我知道你的姓氏
[1:23:06] I’ve pulled your file. 我调取了你的档案
[1:23:10] Born 12th of May, 1950. 生于1950年5月12日
[1:23:13] Biological Mother: Lydia Hayes. Adoptive parents: 生母莉迪亚·海斯 收养父母
[1:23:16] -Roger and Judy Church. -No. -罗杰和朱迪·彻 -不
[1:23:19] No, you’re lying. 不 你在说谎
[1:23:20] Roger couldn’t legally adopt children of his own 罗杰因为他的犯罪记录
[1:23:22] because of his criminal record. 不能通过合法途径收养孩子
[1:23:24] So he came to see me to purchase his child. 所以他来找我 买了个孩子
[1:23:28] I can still remember the transaction. 我还清楚记得当时的情形
[1:23:30] He paid cash. 他付的是现金
[1:23:32] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你说的话
[1:23:53] You can still remember your biological mother Lydia. 我依然记得你的生母 莉迪亚
[1:23:57] She tried so hard not to cry 当罗杰闯进她的生活时
[1:24:00] when Roger was about to enter her life. 她强忍着不哭
[1:24:03] She was a strong woman, harsh like yourself. 她是一个勇敢的女人 就像你一样
[1:24:16] She wasn’t a killer. 但她可不是杀手
[1:24:18] Revolutions, bitch. 这是起义 婊子
[1:24:49] How does that feel 感觉如何
[1:28:04] Excuse me 打扰一下
[1:28:05] -Hello. -The man who just came through here -你好 -刚刚来过的那个男人
[1:28:08] do you know him 你认识他吗
[1:28:11] Yes, I know him. But he came to himself most of the time. 是的 我认识他 但是他经常一个人来 自从
[1:28:15] After what he has been through, I don’t blame him. 那件事发生之后 请别怪我
[1:28:18] Why, wo what happened to him 为什么 他发生了什么事
[1:28:22] His wife went missing. They never found her. 他妻子失踪了 一直没找到
[1:28:26] She was pregnant at that time. 她当时还怀着孩子
[1:28:31] You alright, miss You look a little pale. 你还好吗 小姐 你看着像有点不舒服
[1:28:34] -Does he live likely -He lives on the other side of town. -他住这附近吗 -他住镇上的另一边
[1:28:42] I’m just bad done here. 看 我的工作也完成得差不多了
[1:28:44] You like a lift into town 要不要搭个便车到镇里坐坐
[1:28:47] No, i think I’ll walk. 不了 我想我走路就好
[1:28:51] -Thanks anyway. -You take care. -不管怎样 谢谢你 -保重
2010年

文章导航

Previous Post: Cursed(诅咒)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Its Kind Of A Funny Story(说来有点可笑)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号