英文名称:The Hobbit:The Battle of the Five Armies
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | I warned you! | 我警告过你 |
[01:14] | Did I not warn you what would come of dealing with Dwarves? | 我没警告过你跟矮人合作的下场吗 |
[01:18] | Now they’ve done it! | 现在他们闯了大祸 |
[01:19] | They’ve woken the dragon, | 他们唤醒了巨龙 |
[01:20] | they’ve brought the apocalypse upon our heads. | 我们要遭受灭顶之灾了 |
[01:23] | Come on, quickly, quickly. | 快啊 快点 快点 |
[01:25] | Faster now, I’m trying to evacuate myself here. | 快点 我还等着走呢 |
[01:28] | Careful with that. | 小心着点 |
[01:29] | Never mind the books! Get on, get the rest of it. | 不用管书了 去 把剩下的拿好 |
[01:31] | But Sire, should we not try to save the town? | 大人 我们难道不该拯救镇子吗 |
[01:34] | The town is lost, save the gold! | 镇子没救了 先救金子吧 |
[01:42] | Pile ’em up! | 摞起来 |
[01:56] | – We have no time, we must leave. – Get him up. | -没时间了 必须马上走 -扶他起来 |
[01:59] | – Come on, brother. – Come on, come on, let’s go. | -起来吧 弟弟 -快点 我们走 |
[02:01] | – I’m fine, I can walk. – As fast as you can. | -不用扶我 我能走 -越快越好 |
[02:03] | We’re not leaving, not without our father. | 我们不走 我们要等父亲回来 |
[02:06] | If you stay here, your sisters will die. | 如果留在这里 你的姐妹会死 |
[02:09] | Is that what your father would want? | 你父亲会希望她们死去吗 |
[02:12] | Open this door. Do you hear me! | 快给我开门 听见没有 |
[02:28] | Down here, now! | 下来 快点 |
[02:30] | – Give me your hand. – Come on, we gotta go! | -把手给我 -我们得走了 |
[02:32] | Quickly now, hurry! | 快点走 |
[02:33] | Kíli, come on! | 奇力 快点 |
[03:23] | Come on! Come On! | 快点 快点 |
[03:25] | Faster! Faster! | 划快点 划快点 |
[03:31] | If only we could take more of these poor people with us. | 我们要是能多搭救些无辜居民就好了 |
[03:34] | But they’re hardly… | 可是他们根本… |
[03:34] | Worth it. I quite agree. | 不值得救 我非常同意 |
[03:44] | Look out! | 小心 |
[03:51] | Move it. | 让开 |
[03:52] | Move it! | 让开 |
[03:54] | Come on! Faster! | 快啊 快点 |
[03:56] | My gold! My gold! | 我的金子 我的金子 |
[03:57] | We carry too much weight. | 我们带的东西太多了 |
[03:59] | We need to dump something. | 我们得扔点东西 |
[04:01] | Quite right, Alfred. | 说得很对 埃弗雷德 |
[04:10] | Faster! Faster! | 快点 快啊 |
[05:28] | Poor souls. | 可怜的人们 |
[06:51] | Da! | 爸 |
[06:52] | Da! | 爸 |
[06:58] | He hit it! | 射中了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1049个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:174个,六级词汇:85个,GRE词汇:103个,托福词汇:109个,考研词汇:192个,专四词汇:156个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:327个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:59] | – He hit the dragon! – No. | -他射中了巨龙 -不可能 |
[07:01] | He did, he hit it’s mark, I saw. | 真的 射中了 我看到了 |
[07:03] | These arrows can not pierce it’s hide. | 他的箭穿不透龙鳞 |
[07:06] | Actually, nothing will. | 什么都穿不透 |
[07:21] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[07:22] | – Come back! Bain! – Come back! | -回来 贝恩 -回来 |
[07:24] | Bain! | 贝恩 |
[07:26] | – Come back here! – Bain! | -回来 -贝恩 |
[07:27] | Leave him! | 别管他了 |
[07:29] | We cannot go back. | 我们不能回头了 |
[07:30] | Bain! | 贝恩 |
[07:54] | Da! | 爸 |
[07:56] | Bain! What are you doing? | 贝恩 你来干什么 |
[07:58] | Why didn’t you leave, you were supposed to leave. | 你怎么没走 你应该离开的 |
[07:59] | I came to help you. | 我来帮你的 |
[08:00] | – No, nothing can stop it now. – This might. | -现在什么都阻挡不了它了 -这个也许行 |
[08:08] | Bain, you go back. | 贝恩 你回去吧 |
[08:11] | You get out of here now. | 马上离开这里 |
[08:15] | Da! | 爸 |
[08:22] | Bain! | 贝恩 |
[08:24] | Da! | 爸 |
[08:36] | Stop, stop! Halt, halt! | 停 停 别划了 |
[08:46] | Who are you | 你是谁 |
[08:48] | that would stand against me? | 敢跟我作对 |
[08:55] | Now that is a pity. | 真是遗憾啊 |
[08:59] | What will you do now… | 你现在该怎么办 |
[09:02] | bowman? | 弓箭手 |
[09:05] | You are forsaken. | 你被众人抛弃 |
[09:09] | No help will come. | 孤立无援 |
[09:13] | Now’s our chance! | 快趁现在 |
[09:13] | Go now! | 快走 |
[09:15] | Hit to the open water! | 快去开阔的水面 |
[09:21] | Is that your child? | 那是你的孩子吗 |
[09:25] | You cannot save him from the fire. | 你救不了他 |
[09:29] | He will burn! | 他会葬身火海 |
[09:52] | Stay still, son. | 别动 儿子 |
[09:54] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[09:56] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[09:58] | wretch, | 可怜的人类 |
[10:00] | how now shall you challenge me? | 你要怎么挑战我 |
[10:08] | You have nothing left | 你已经一无所有 |
[10:13] | but your… | 只剩… |
[10:14] | death! | 死路一条 |
[10:19] | Bain. Look at me. | 贝恩 看着我 |
[10:22] | You look at me. | 看着我就好 |
[10:28] | A little to your left. | 往左边一点 |
[10:31] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[10:49] | Bain! Hold on! | 贝恩 抓紧 |
[11:32] | Wh-what was that? What happened? | 怎么回事 发生了什么 |
[11:35] | It fell, I saw it. | 它摔下去了 我看到了 |
[11:40] | It’s dead. | 它死了 |
[11:45] | Smaug is dead. | 斯矛革死了 |
[11:48] | By my beard, I think he’s right! | 我的天 真是这样 |
[11:51] | Look there! | 看那里 |
[11:54] | The Ravens of Erebor are returning to the Mountain. | 艾雷博的信鸦飞回了孤山 |
[11:59] | Aye, word will spread. | 是啊 等着消息传出去吧 |
[12:02] | Before long every soul in Middle Earth | 整个中土 |
[12:05] | will know the Dragon is dead. | 都知道巨龙死了 |
[12:46] | You are not alone, Mithrandir. | 你不是一个人 米思兰迪尔 |
[13:08] | – Will somebody help me! – Hey, let me go. | -谁来帮帮我 -放开我 |
[13:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[13:22] | – Da! – Da! | -爸 -爸 |
[13:24] | Da! | 爸 |
[13:31] | Ahh! Why me? | 为什么抛弃我 |
[13:42] | Tauriel. | 塔睿尔 |
[13:45] | Kíli… | 奇力 |
[13:46] | Come on. | 快来 |
[13:48] | We’re leaving. | 我们走了 |
[13:50] | They are your people, you must go. | 跟你的同胞走吧 |
[13:54] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[13:56] | I know how I feel, I’m not afraid. | 我明白自己的感情 我不害怕 |
[13:59] | You make me feel alive. | 你让我如获新生 |
[14:01] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[14:01] | Tauriel, | 塔睿尔 |
[14:04] | amralimê. | 我的爱人[矮人语] |
[14:10] | I don’t know what that means. | 我听不懂 |
[14:13] | I think you do. | 你明白的 |
[15:00] | Keep it… as a promise. | 送你的 我的承诺 |
[15:15] | innikh dê | 归来吧 |
[15:31] | – These are dry. You’ll need them. – Thank you. | -这些衣服是干的 你穿得着 -谢谢 |
[15:34] | Oi, give me one of them! | 你 给我一件 |
[15:37] | – I’ll catch my death in this cold. – Find your own! | -这么冷 我非冻死不可 -自己去找 |
[15:40] | You’re not in charge now, Alfred Lickspittle. | 现在不是你说了算 奴才埃弗雷德 |
[15:42] | That is where you are wrong. | 这你就大错特错了 |
[15:44] | In the absence of the Master… | 城主不在的时候 |
[15:45] | the powers seeds to his deputy, | 权力由他的副官接掌 |
[15:47] | which in this instance is my good self. | 以现在的形势看 就是我 |
[15:49] | Now give me that blanket! | 把毛毯给我 |
[15:52] | Master’s Deputy? | 什么城主的副手 |
[15:54] | Don’t make me laugh. You’re a sneak thief, more like. | 别说笑话了 我看你就是个小贼 |
[15:58] | I’ll be dead before I answer to the likes of you. | 我宁死 也不会听你这类货色差遣 |
[16:01] | Maybe that can be arranged. | 想死就成全你 |
[16:07] | I wouldn’t go turning on your own, Alfred. | 别冲着自己人来 埃弗雷德 |
[16:10] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[16:16] | – Da! – Come here. | -爸 -过来 |
[16:18] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[16:20] | It’s all right. | 好了 |
[16:25] | It was Bard. He killed the dragon! | 是巴德 是他杀了那条龙 |
[16:28] | I saw it with me own eyes. | 我亲眼看到了 |
[16:30] | He brought the beast down. | 他射死了那头怪物 |
[16:32] | Struck him dead with a Black Arrow. | 他用一支黑箭结果了它 |
[16:42] | You’ve saved us all, bless you. | 你救了我们 祝福你 |
[16:47] | All hail to the Dragon-slayer! | 向屠龙勇士致敬 |
[16:51] | All hail King Bard! | 向巴德国王致敬 |
[16:56] | I have said it many times, this is a man of noble stock. | 我说过很多次了 他出身高贵 |
[17:01] | – A born leader. – Do not call me that. | -是天生的领袖 -别这么叫我 |
[17:04] | I’m not the Master of this town. | 我不是你们的城主 |
[17:07] | Where is he? | 他去哪里了 |
[17:09] | – Where’s the master? – Half way down the Anduin, | -城主去哪了 -大约早逃到安都因河上了 |
[17:12] | with all our coin, I don’t doubt. | 把我们的钱都卷走了 |
[17:15] | You would know. | 你肯定知道在哪 |
[17:17] | You helped him empty the treasury. | 是你帮他搬的金库 |
[17:19] | No, | 不 |
[17:20] | I tried to stop him. | 我阻止过他 |
[17:22] | Liar! Thief! | 骗子 小偷 |
[17:24] | – You’re a mongrel. – I begged, I pleaded, | -你个杂种 -我求了他 恳求他 |
[17:29] | I said, “Master… | 我说 “城主 |
[17:31] | No!” | 不行” |
[17:36] | Think of the children. | 想想那些孩子 |
[17:39] | Will nobody think of the children? | 为什么没人考虑孩子 |
[17:43] | Hang him! | 绞死他吧 |
[17:44] | To the tree with him! | 把他带到树那边 |
[17:55] | Let him down! | 放下他 |
[17:56] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[18:01] | Look around you! | 看看周围 |
[18:04] | Have you not had your fill of death? | 看看你们死了多少同胞 |
[18:09] | Winter is upon us. | 凛冬已至 |
[18:12] | We must look to our own, | 我们必须彼此支持 |
[18:14] | to the sick and the helpless. | 照顾老幼病弱 |
[18:17] | Those who can stand, tend to the wounded, | 能站立的人 去照顾伤员吧 |
[18:20] | and those who have strength left, follow me. | 还有力气的人 跟我来 |
[18:22] | – We must salvage what we can. – And what then? | -我们必须尽力抢救财物 -那然后呢 |
[18:25] | What do we do then? | 然后怎么办 |
[18:30] | We find shelter. | 找地方安家 |
[19:17] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[19:20] | Bombur? | 邦伯 |
[19:22] | Bifur? | 比弗 |
[19:25] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[19:34] | Wait! | 等等 |
[19:36] | Wait! | 等等 |
[19:37] | – It’s Bilbo. – He’s alive! | -是比尔博 -他还活着 |
[19:38] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[19:40] | Stop! | 站住 |
[19:42] | You need to leave. We all need to leave. | 你们得赶紧走 我们都得离开 |
[19:45] | We only just got here. | 我们才刚到这里 |
[19:46] | I tried talking to him, but he won’t listen. | 我劝过他 但他不听 |
[19:48] | – Who do you mean, laddie? – Thorin! | -什么意思 小老弟 -索林 |
[19:50] | Thorin. Thorin, he’s been down there for days. | 索林 索林 他在下面待了好几天了 |
[19:53] | He doesn’t sleep, he barely eats. | 不睡觉 也不吃东西 |
[19:55] | He’s not been himself, not at all. It’s this… | 他已经不是他自己了 都是… |
[19:59] | it’s this place. I think a sickness lies upon it. | 都是这个地方 肯定有什么诅咒 |
[20:02] | A sickness? | 诅咒 |
[20:04] | What kind of sickness? | 什么意思 |
[20:08] | Fíli? | 菲力 |
[20:09] | Fíli! | 菲力 |
[20:11] | Fíli! | 菲力 |
[20:42] | Gold. | 金子 |
[20:46] | Gold beyond measure… | 数不胜数的金子… |
[20:50] | beyond sorrow… | 抚平悲伤 |
[20:53] | and grieve. | 和痛苦 |
[21:01] | Behold… the great… | 看啊 这就是 |
[21:04] | treasure hoard of Thrór. | 瑟罗尔王的宝藏 |
[21:16] | Welcome, | 欢迎你们 |
[21:17] | my sisters’ sons… | 我的外甥们… |
[21:23] | to the Kingdom… | 欢迎来到 |
[21:26] | of Erebor. | 艾雷博王国 |
[21:31] | Balin! | 巴林 |
[21:33] | Bofur! | 波弗 |
[21:36] | Kíli! Bifur! | 奇力 比弗 |
[21:41] | – Bombur! – You’re alive! | -邦伯 -你还活着 |
[21:46] | – Any sign of it? – Nothing here. | -找到了吗 -这里没有 |
[21:49] | – Nothing here. – Keep searching! | -这里也没有 -继续找 |
[21:51] | That jewel could be anywhere. | 这么大去哪找啊 |
[21:53] | The Arkenstone is in these halls. | 阿肯宝钻就在这大厅里 |
[21:55] | – Find it! – You heard him, keep looking. | -给我找 -听到了吧 继续找 |
[21:57] | All of you! | 都去找 |
[22:00] | No-one rests until it is found! | 找不到就不能休息 |
[22:33] | I am almost tempted to let you take it, | 我差点动心 让你拿走宝钻 |
[22:38] | if only to see Oakenshield… | 好让橡木盾 |
[22:41] | suffer. | 受折磨 |
[22:43] | Watch it destroy him. | 看着他走向毁灭 |
[22:47] | Watch it corrupt his arms… | 看他荒废自己 |
[22:50] | and drive him mad. | 日渐癫狂 |
[23:27] | Take only what you need, | 只带必需品 |
[23:29] | – we have a long march ahead. – Where will you go? | -要走很长的路呢 -你要去哪里 |
[23:34] | There is only one place. | 只有一个地方能去了 |
[23:40] | The Mountain? | 孤山吗 |
[23:42] | You are a genius, Sire. | 你真是天才 大人 |
[23:44] | We can take refuge inside the Mountain. | 我们可以在山里避难 |
[23:46] | It might smell a bit of dragon. | 可能有点龙的气味 |
[23:48] | The women could clean it up. | 但可以让女人打扫干净 |
[23:50] | It will be safe and warm and dry, and full of stores, | 那里安全暖和又舒适 有商铺 |
[23:54] | bedding and clothing, | 有被盖 有衣穿 |
[23:57] | your bit of gold. | 还有你的财宝 |
[24:00] | What gold is in that Mountain, is cursed. | 那山里的财宝受了诅咒 |
[24:03] | We will take only what was promised to us, | 我们只拿自己应得的部分 |
[24:05] | only what we need to rebuild our lives. | 足够重新开始就好 |
[24:09] | Here, pull your weight. | 你 出点力 |
[24:12] | News of the death of Smaug will have spread through the lands. | 斯矛革的死讯很快就会传遍天下 |
[24:16] | Aye. | 没错 |
[24:20] | Others will now look to the Mountain… | 大家都会盯上这座山… |
[24:24] | for it’s wealth… | 和山中的财宝 |
[24:26] | – or it’s position. – What is it you know? | -还有它的地势 -你知道什么 |
[24:30] | Nothing for certain. | 我也不确定 |
[24:33] | It’s what I fear may come. | 只是有不好的预感 |
[25:45] | You saw something out there? | 你在路上看见什么了吗 |
[25:46] | The Orc I pursued out of Lake-town, I know who he is. | 那个我追到长湖城外的兽人 我认识他 |
[25:49] | Bolg, the spawn of Azog the Defiler. | 博格 亵渎者阿佐格的孽种 |
[25:53] | A Wargpack was waiting for him on the outskirts of Esgaroth. | 有一队座狼骑兵在埃加洛斯郊外等着他 |
[25:56] | They fled into the north. | 他们向北方疾驰而去 |
[25:58] | These Orcs were different from the others, | 那些兽人与其他的不同 |
[25:59] | they bore a mark I had not seen for a long time. | 它们身上刻着的标记我已很久没看见过了 |
[26:03] | The mark of Gundabad. | 刚达巴的标记 |
[26:04] | Gundabad? | 刚达巴 |
[26:06] | An Orc stronghold in the far north of the Misty Mountains. | 雾山北面很远的兽人据点 |
[26:25] | You may tell my father… | 你去告诉我父亲 |
[26:27] | if there is no place for Tauriel, there is no place for me. | 他容不下塔瑞尔 就是容不下我 |
[26:32] | Legolas, | 莱戈拉斯 |
[26:34] | It is your King’s command. | 这是国王的命令 |
[26:41] | I ride north. Will you come with me? | 我要去北边 你跟我一起吗 |
[26:44] | – To where? – To Gundabad. | -去哪儿 -去刚达巴 |
[28:43] | Nine for mortal men doomed to die. | 尘世间 必死凡人得九戒 |
[29:24] | I am not alone. | 我不是孤立无援 |
[29:37] | Are you in need of assistance, My Lady? | 您需要帮助吗 女王陛下 |
[29:45] | You should have stayed dead! | 死了就不该回来 |
[30:14] | Mithrandir… | 米思兰迪尔… |
[30:18] | come back. | 醒来吧 |
[30:36] | He… He is here. | 他…他来了 |
[30:38] | Yes. The darkness has returned. | 是的 黑暗再临中土了 |
[30:50] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫 |
[30:54] | Gandalf, | 甘道夫 |
[30:55] | climb on! | 快上来 |
[30:56] | He is weak. | 他很虚弱 |
[30:58] | He cannot remain here, it is straining his life. | 他不能留在这 会要了他的命 |
[31:02] | Go. | 走 |
[31:03] | Quickly! | 快走 |
[31:06] | Come with me, My Lady. | 跟我一起走吧 女王陛下 |
[31:18] | Go! | 走 |
[32:24] | You have no power here, | 你在这没有力量 |
[32:30] | servant of Morgoth. | 魔苟斯的奴仆 |
[32:34] | You are nameless, | 你无姓无名 |
[32:40] | faceless, | 无颜无面 |
[32:42] | formless! | 没有躯壳 |
[32:49] | Go back to the void… | 回到虚无去… |
[32:52] | from whence you came! | 从哪来回到哪去 |
[33:18] | The spirit of Sauron endured. | 索隆阴魂未散 |
[33:21] | And has been banished. | 但已被驱逐了 |
[33:24] | He will flee into the East. | 他会逃到东方 |
[33:28] | Gondor should be warned. | 我们得警告刚铎 |
[33:31] | They must set a watch on the walls of Mordor. | 他们必须严密监视魔多边界 |
[33:33] | No. Look after the Lady Galadriel. | 不 照看好盖拉德丽尔女王 |
[33:37] | She has spent much of her powers, her strength is failing. | 她消耗了太多力量 非常虚弱 |
[33:41] | Take her to Lothlorien. | 带她去洛丝萝林 |
[33:43] | My Lord Saruman, | 萨鲁曼大人 |
[33:44] | he must be hunted down | 我们必须找到他 |
[33:45] | and destroyed, once and for all. | 毁灭他 以除后患 |
[33:48] | Without the Ring of Power, | 没有至尊戒 |
[33:50] | Sauron can never again hold dominion over Middle Earth. | 索隆永远也没法统治中土 |
[33:56] | Go now. | 快去吧 |
[33:59] | Leave Sauron to me. | 索隆由我对付 |
[34:11] | – I need a horse. – What? | -我需要一匹马 -什么 |
[34:14] | Gandalf, | 甘道夫 |
[34:15] | – where are you going? – To warn Erebor. | -你去哪儿 -警告艾雷博 |
[34:17] | They have no idea what is coming. | 他们根本不知道谁找上门了 |
[34:19] | I saw them with my own eyes. | 我亲眼见到 |
[34:21] | Rank upon rank of Moria Orcs. | 摩瑞亚的兽人大军汹汹而来 |
[34:24] | You must summon our friends, bird and beast. | 你也找你的朋友帮忙 飞禽走兽 |
[34:27] | The battle for the Mountain is about to begin. | 孤山之战就要开始了 |
[34:32] | It is here in these halls, | 就在大厅里 |
[34:35] | – I know it. – We have searched and searched. | -肯定在 -我们哪里都找过了 |
[34:37] | – Not well enough. – Thorin, | -没有尽力 -索林 |
[34:40] | we all would see the stone returned. | 我们都希望找回阿肯宝钻 |
[34:42] | And yet it’s still not found! | 但你们还是没找到 |
[34:47] | Do you doubt the loyalty of anyone here? | 你是在怀疑谁的忠诚吗 |
[35:00] | The Arkenstone is the birthright of our people. | 阿肯宝钻是矮人族的至宝 |
[35:05] | It is the King’s jewel. | 也是帝王珍宝 |
[35:10] | Am I not the King?! | 我不是帝王吗 |
[35:23] | Know this, | 你们记住了 |
[35:28] | if anyone should find it… | 如果有人找到宝钻… |
[35:31] | and withhold it from me… | 却藏起来不交给我… |
[35:34] | I will be avenged. | 我绝不会放过他 |
[35:52] | Dragon sickness… | 病态地迷恋黄金 |
[35:55] | I’ve seen it before. | 我见过 |
[35:58] | That look, | 那神情 |
[36:00] | the terrible need. | 那渴望 |
[36:03] | It is a fierce and jealous love, Bilbo. | 那是嫉妒的火 比尔博 |
[36:09] | It sent his grandfather mad. | 索林的祖父因此丧失心智 |
[36:13] | Balin, if… if Thorin… | 巴林 如果…如果索林 |
[36:16] | had the Arkenstone. | 得到了阿肯宝钻 |
[36:19] | Well, if… if it was found… | 我是说 如果… 如果找到了 |
[36:23] | would it help? | 会有好转吗 |
[36:28] | That stone… | 那块宝石 |
[36:30] | crowns all. | 是至尊珍宝 |
[36:32] | It’s the summit of this great wealth, | 是这里最珍贵的宝藏 |
[36:36] | bestowing power upon he who bears it. | 谁持有它 它就赐予谁权力 |
[36:39] | But stay his madness? | 可是他的疯狂 |
[36:43] | No, laddie. | 没用的 |
[36:46] | I fear it would make him worse. | 只怕会让他变本加厉 |
[36:51] | Perhaps it is best… | 也许最好 |
[36:54] | it remains lost. | 还是不要找到吧 |
[37:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:12] | In your hand. | 你手里的 |
[37:13] | – It… it’s nothing. – Show me. | -没什么 -拿出来看看 |
[37:18] | It… | 这 |
[37:26] | I picked it up in Beorn’s garden. | 是我在贝荣的园子里捡的 |
[37:33] | You’ve carried it all this way? | 你一路都带着吗 |
[37:35] | I’m going to plant it in my garden. In Bag-End. | 我想把它种在袋底洞的园子里 |
[37:41] | That’s a poor prize to take back to the Shire. | 拿这个当酬劳未免太寒碜了 |
[37:46] | One day it will grow. | 有一天它会生根发芽 |
[37:49] | and every time I look at it, I’ll remember… | 每次看到它 我就会想起 |
[37:53] | remember everything that happened, the good, the bad… | 想起我经历过的每一件事 好的 坏的 |
[37:57] | and how lucky I am that I made it home. | 还有我能平安到家 是有多幸运 |
[38:08] | – Thorin, I… – Thorin, | -索林 我… -索林 |
[38:11] | the survivors from Lake-town, they’re streaming into Dale. | 长湖城的幸存者正涌进河谷城 |
[38:17] | There’s hundreds of them. | 成百上千 |
[38:21] | Call everyone to the gate. | 把所有人都叫到大门来 |
[38:24] | To the gate. Now! | 去大门 马上 |
[38:57] | Come on, | 快 |
[38:58] | – keep moving. – Sire! | -继续走 -大人 |
[39:01] | Sire! | 大人 |
[39:03] | Up here! | 快上来 |
[39:13] | Look Sire! The braziers are lit. | 看啊 大人 火盆点着了 |
[39:16] | So, | 这么说 |
[39:18] | the company of Thorin Oakenshield survived. | 索林·橡木盾他们还活着 |
[39:21] | Survived? | 活着 |
[39:23] | You mean there’s a bunch of Dwarves in there with all that gold? | 你是说那群矮人在守着金子 |
[39:27] | You shouldn’t worry, Alfred. | 这你不用担心 埃弗雷德 |
[39:29] | There’s gold enough in that Mountain for all. | 孤山的金子够所有人分 |
[39:32] | Make camp here tonight. | 今晚在这儿扎营 |
[39:34] | Find what shelter you can. | 都找个休息的地方 |
[39:36] | Get some fires going. | 生些火 |
[39:38] | – Come on, hurry along now. – Alfred, | -快 来这边 -埃弗雷德 |
[39:41] | you take the night watch. | 你来守夜 |
[39:45] | Push! | 推 |
[39:51] | Up it goes. | 上来 |
[39:56] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[40:01] | I want this Fortress made safe by sun-up. | 天亮之前要建好工事 |
[40:04] | This Mountain was hard-won, | 收复孤山不易 |
[40:06] | I will not see it taken again. | 我不能再让别人夺走 |
[40:08] | The people of Lake-town have nothing. | 长湖城的百姓一无所有 |
[40:10] | They came to us in need. | 走投无路来投靠我们 |
[40:12] | They have lost everything. | 他们失去了一切 |
[40:14] | Do not tell me what they have lost. | 少跟我说他们失去了什么 |
[40:18] | I know well enough their hardship. | 我失去的不比谁少 |
[40:22] | Those who’ve lived through dragon fire should rejoice! | 没葬身火海应该高兴啊 |
[40:28] | They have much to be grateful for. | 他们该感激不尽 |
[40:35] | More stone! | 再拿些石头 |
[40:39] | Bring more stone to the gate! | 再拿石头过来 |
[41:03] | These children are starving. We need food. | 孩子们饿得不行了 我们需要吃的 |
[41:06] | We won’t last three days. | 我们撑不过三天 |
[41:07] | Bard, we don’t have enough. | 巴德 食物不够了 |
[41:09] | Do what you can, Percy. | 尽你所能吧 珀西 |
[41:12] | It will be all right, don’t worry. | 一切都会好起来的 别担心 |
[41:14] | We need more water. | 我们需要更多的水 |
[41:16] | The children and the wounded and the women come first. | 孩子 伤员和妇女优先给养 |
[41:21] | Morning, Alfred, | 早 埃弗雷德 |
[41:23] | what news from the night watch? | 守了一夜 有什么消息吗 |
[41:25] | All quiet, Sire. Not much to report. | 风平浪静 大人 没什么可报告的 |
[41:28] | Nothing gets past me. | 什么事都逃不过我的眼 |
[41:37] | Except an army of Elves, it would seem. | 看来只有精灵大军能瞒过你了 |
[42:13] | My Lord Thranduil, we did not look to see you here. | 瑟兰迪尔国王 没想到您会来 |
[42:16] | I heard you needed aid. | 我听说你需要支援 |
[42:47] | You have saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[42:49] | I do not know how to thank you. | 不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[42:50] | Your gratitude is misplaced. | 你无需谢我 |
[42:53] | I did not come on your behalf. | 我不是为了你们而来的 |
[42:54] | I came to reclaim something of mine. | 我来收回属于我的东西 |
[43:05] | The gems in the Mountain that I, too, desire… | 山中众多宝石 我也觊觎已久 |
[43:09] | White gems, a pure starlight. | 白色的宝石 如同纯洁的星光 |
[43:13] | The White gems of Lasgalen. | 来自巨绿森的白宝石 |
[43:17] | I know an Elf-lord who will pay a pretty price for these. | 有个精灵王会为了这项链花大价钱的 |
[43:26] | Wait! | 等等 |
[43:28] | Please, wait! | 请等等 |
[43:31] | You will go to war over a handful of gems? | 你就为了一串宝石而挑起战争吗 |
[43:34] | The heirlooms of my people are not lightly forsaken. | 精灵族世代珍宝怎能轻弃外人之手 |
[43:38] | We are allies in this. | 我们现在算是盟友 |
[43:41] | My people also have claim upon the riches in that Mountain. | 我的人民也有权得到孤山的财富 |
[43:46] | Let me speak with Thorin. | 让我跟索林谈谈 |
[43:48] | You would try to reason with the Dwarf. | 难不成你要去与矮人说理 |
[43:51] | To avoid war? | 如果可以避免战争 |
[43:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:55] | Nice going lads, nice work. | 干的不错 小伙儿 |
[43:59] | Come on! | 跟我来 |
[44:23] | Hail Thorin, son of Thrain. | 参见瑟莱因之子索林 |
[44:26] | We are glad to find you alive beyond hope. | 您还活着 我们很欣慰 |
[44:28] | Why do you come to gates of the King under the Mountain armed for war? | 那你带着军队来找山下之王干什么 |
[44:33] | Why does the King under the Mountain fence himself in? | 那您这工事又是要防谁 |
[44:36] | Like a robber in his hole? | 像个死守赃财的强盗 |
[44:39] | Perhaps it is because I’m expecting to be robbed. | 因为我料到会有人觊觎我的财宝 |
[44:44] | My Lord, | 陛下 |
[44:45] | we have not come to rob you, but to seek fair settlement. | 我们并非前来强抢 只求跟您一谈 |
[44:50] | Will you not speak with me? | 你愿意与我谈谈吗 |
[45:27] | I’m listening. | 讲 |
[45:30] | On behalf of the people of Lake-town, | 我代表长湖城人民 |
[45:32] | I ask that you honour your pledge. | 恳求陛下践行承诺 |
[45:35] | A share of the treasure, | 分我们应得的那份 |
[45:36] | so that they might rebuild their lives. | 让我们重建生活 |
[45:39] | I will not treat with any man, | 你带着大军来找我 |
[45:42] | while an armed host lies before my door. | 我不会好好待你的 |
[45:44] | That armed host will attack this mountain | 如果我们达不成协议 |
[45:46] | if we do not come to terms. | 大军就会破门而入 |
[45:50] | And your threats do not sway me. | 你的威胁不会使我动摇 |
[45:54] | What of your conscience? | 你的良知呢 |
[45:56] | Does it not tell you our cause is just? | 你自己问心无愧吗 |
[46:00] | My people offered you help… | 我的人民曾帮助过你 |
[46:04] | and in return you brought upon them only ruin and death. | 而你却报以毁灭和死亡 |
[46:08] | When did the men of Lake-town | 我要不是说分你们一份 |
[46:10] | come to our aid but for the promise of rich reward. | 长湖城会有人帮我们吗 |
[46:12] | A bargain was struck. | 协议已经达成了 |
[46:14] | A bargain? | 协议 |
[46:15] | What choice did we have | 我们还有什么选择 |
[46:16] | but to barter our birthright for blankets and food. | 只能用我们应得的财宝交换衣食 |
[46:19] | To ransom our future in exchange for our freedom. | 用全族的未来赎买自由之身 |
[46:24] | You call that a fair trade? | 你管这叫公平交易吗 |
[46:28] | Tell me, Bard the dragon-slayer, | 告诉我 屠龙者巴德 |
[46:33] | why should I honour such terms? | 这种约定我为什么要遵守 |
[46:38] | Because you gave us your word. | 因为你亲口许诺了 |
[46:44] | Does that mean nothing? | 难道你言而无信吗 |
[47:00] | Begone, ere our arrows fly! | 走吧 不然我们放箭了 |
[47:22] | What are you doing? | 你都干了些什么 |
[47:25] | You cannot go to war. | 你不能挑起战争 |
[47:29] | – This does not concern you. – Excuse me, | -不关你的事 -拜托 |
[47:31] | but just in case you haven’t noticed, | 难道你是真的没看到 |
[47:33] | there is an army of Elves out there. | 外面有支虎视眈眈的精灵大军吗 |
[47:36] | Not to mention several hundred angry fishermen. | 更别说还有上百个愤怒的渔民 |
[47:39] | We… We… We are in fact outnumbered. | 我们可真的是寡不敌众 |
[47:43] | Not for much longer. | 用不了多久了 |
[47:47] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[47:47] | It means, Master Baggins, | 意思是 巴金斯大师 |
[47:52] | you should never underestimate Dwarves. | 永远不要低估矮人 |
[47:58] | We have reclaimed Erebor. | 我们收复了艾雷博 |
[48:02] | Now we defend it. | 该守卫它了 |
[48:22] | He will give us nothing. | 他什么也不肯给 |
[48:26] | Such a pity. But still you tried. | 真遗憾 但你已尽力了 |
[48:29] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[48:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:34] | Why would he risk war? | 他为什么宁愿挑起战争 |
[48:49] | It is fruitless to reason with them. | 和他们讲理只会空耗精力 |
[48:51] | They understand only one thing. | 他们只能理解这个 |
[48:58] | We attack at dawn. | 天一亮就攻城 |
[49:02] | Are you with us? | 你要加入吗 |
[49:40] | Master Baggins, come here. | 巴金斯大师 过来一下 |
[50:00] | You’re going to need this. | 你会需要这个的 |
[50:03] | Put it on. | 穿上吧 |
[50:09] | This vest is made of silver steel. | 这是银铁胸甲 |
[50:15] | Mithril it was called by my forebears. | 我的先祖称之为”秘银甲” |
[50:21] | No blade can pierce it. | 刀枪不入 |
[50:35] | I look absurd. | 我穿着好滑稽 |
[50:36] | I’m not a warrior, I’m a Hobbit. | 我只是霍比特人 不是战士 |
[50:38] | It is a gift, | 这是送你的礼物 |
[50:41] | a token of our friendship. | 作为我们友谊的象征 |
[50:46] | True friends are hard to come by. | 如今挚友难求 |
[50:50] | I have been blind, but now I’m beginning to see. | 之前一直看不透 现在我明白了 |
[50:55] | I am betrayed. | 有人背叛了我 |
[50:58] | Betrayed? | 背叛 |
[51:00] | The Arkenstone… | 阿肯宝钻 |
[51:11] | one of them has taken it. | 被他们中的一个人偷走了 |
[51:20] | One of them is false. | 有人不忠于我 |
[51:24] | Thorin, | 索林 |
[51:26] | the quest is fulfilled, you’ve won the Mountain. | 远征完成了 孤山也收复了 |
[51:30] | Is that not enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[51:31] | – Betrayed by my own kin. – No, eh… | -被自己的族人背叛了 -不 |
[51:34] | You, you made a promise to the people of Lake-town. | 你可是答应过长湖城的人民 |
[51:39] | Is this treasure truly worth more than your honour? | 宝藏真的比你的信誉还重要吗 |
[51:42] | Our honour, Thorin. I was also there, | 应该是我们的信誉 索林 我也在场 |
[51:44] | – I gave my word. – For that, I’m grateful. | -我也答应了他们 -谢谢你这么做 |
[51:48] | That was nobly done. | 你表现得很高尚 |
[51:49] | But the treasure in this Mountain… | 但孤山的金银财宝 |
[51:50] | does not belong to the people of Lake-town. | 绝不会分给长湖城一分一毫 |
[51:53] | This gold… | 这些黄金… |
[51:58] | is ours… | 是我们的… |
[52:02] | and ours alone. | 谁也不能分掉 |
[52:08] | With my life… | 我死也不会… |
[52:10] | I will not part… | 分给别人… |
[52:14] | with a single coin. | 一分一毫 |
[52:19] | Not… | 一点… |
[52:21] | one piece of it. | 也不会 |
[52:46] | Gundabad. | 刚达巴 |
[52:51] | – What lies beyond? – An old enemy. | -里面是什么 -我们的老对头了 |
[52:55] | The ancient Kingdom of Angmar. | 古老的安格玛王国 |
[53:01] | This fortress was once it’s stronghold. | 这座堡垒曾是军事要塞 |
[53:03] | It is where they kept their great armouries, | 他们在这存放大型兵器 |
[53:06] | forged their weapons of war. | 以及铸造武器 |
[53:10] | A light. I saw movement. | 有光 那儿有动静 |
[53:15] | We wait for the cover of night. | 天一黑我们就行动 |
[53:17] | It is a fell place, Tauriel. | 这是个失落之地 塔睿尔 |
[53:20] | In another age our people waged war on those lands. | 我们的族人曾于此浴血奋战 |
[53:34] | My mother died there. | 我母亲葬身于此 |
[53:38] | My father does not speak of it. | 父亲却只字不提 |
[53:41] | There is no grave, | 没有坟墓 |
[53:45] | no memory, | 也没有缅怀过 |
[53:49] | nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[53:58] | Let me through! | 让我过去 |
[54:01] | Make way! | 别挡路 |
[54:17] | No, no, | 不行 不行 |
[54:18] | No! Oi, you! | 不行 喂 你 |
[54:22] | Pointy hat! | 尖帽子那个 |
[54:24] | Yes… | 对… |
[54:25] | you. | 就是你 |
[54:26] | We don’t want no tramps, beggars… | 这里不欢迎要饭的 乞丐 |
[54:28] | nor vagabonds around here. | 或是流浪汉 |
[54:30] | We’ve got enough trouble without the likes of you. | 我们自己的麻烦已经够多了 |
[54:34] | Off you go. | 带着你的马 |
[54:35] | On your horse. | 赶紧滚蛋 |
[54:36] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁是管事的 |
[54:38] | Who is asking? | 来者何人 |
[54:44] | You must set aside your petty grievances with the dwarves. | 把你们与矮人那些鸡毛蒜皮的恩怨放一放 |
[54:47] | War is coming. | 战火将至 |
[54:48] | The cesspits of Dol Guldur have been emptied. | 多尔戈多的敌人倾巢而出 |
[54:53] | You’re all in mortal danger. | 所有人都危在旦夕 |
[54:55] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[54:57] | I can see you know nothing of wizards. | 看来你对巫师真是一无所知 |
[55:00] | They are like winter thunder on a wild wind, | 他们如同冬日里乘风而来的雷暴 |
[55:02] | rolling in from a distance… | 从远方滚滚而至 |
[55:04] | breaking hard and alarmed. | 声震四野 |
[55:07] | But sometimes a storm… | 但有时候风暴… |
[55:10] | is just a storm. | 就只是动静大 |
[55:12] | Not this time. | 这次不一样 |
[55:14] | Armies of Orcs are on the move. | 兽人大军已经出动 |
[55:16] | These are fighters, they have been bred for war. | 个个都是为战争而生的 |
[55:19] | Our enemy has summoned his full strength. | 敌人已经全力以赴 |
[55:21] | Why show his hand now? | 敌人为什么现在出手 |
[55:23] | Because we forced him. | 被我们逼的 |
[55:25] | We forced him when the company of Thorin Oakenshield | 索林·橡木盾一行人进军孤山夺回故土后 |
[55:27] | set out to reclaim their homeland. | 敌人便不得不出兵 |
[55:30] | The Dwarves were never meant to reach Erebor, | 为了阻止矮人抵达艾雷博 |
[55:32] | Azog the Defiler was sent to kill them. | 亵渎者阿佐格被派去灭口 |
[55:36] | His master seeks control of the Mountain, | 它的主子一直图谋夺取孤山 |
[55:40] | not just for the treasure within, | 为的可不只是财宝 |
[55:42] | but for where it lies, it’s strategic position. | 还因孤山战略位置险要 |
[55:46] | This is the gateway to… | 经由这座山 |
[55:47] | reclaiming the lands of Angmar in the North. | 可以收复北方安格玛王国 |
[55:51] | If that fell Kingdom should rise again… | 如果那个失落的王国再度崛起… |
[55:55] | Rivendell, Lórien, the Shire… | 瑞文戴尔 萝林 夏尔 |
[55:58] | even Gondor itself will fall. | 甚至连刚铎也会失陷 |
[56:01] | These Orc armies you speak of, Mithrandir, | 你说的这些兽人 米思兰迪尔 |
[56:05] | where are they? | 它们现在在哪儿 |
[57:00] | These bats are bred for one purpose. | 这些蝙蝠生来就为了一个目的 |
[57:02] | For what? | 是什么 |
[57:06] | For war. | 战争 |
[58:08] | Since when has my council counted for so little? | 我的忠告什么时候变得这么不值钱了 |
[58:12] | What do you think I’m trying to do? | 不然你们以为我想干什么 |
[58:13] | I think you’re trying to save your Dwarvish friends. | 难道不是为了拯救你那帮矮人朋友吗 |
[58:16] | And I admire your loyalty to them. | 你忠于朋友我很敬佩 |
[58:18] | But it does not dissuade me from my course. | 但这也休想阻止我进军 |
[58:22] | You started this, Mithrandir. | 这些因你而起 米思兰迪尔 |
[58:25] | You will forgive me if I finish it! | 抱歉了 我要了解掉这些 |
[58:28] | Are the archers in position? | 弓箭手就位了吗 |
[58:31] | – Yes, My Lord. – Give the order… | -是的 大王 -传令下去 |
[58:34] | if anything moves on that mountain, kill it! | 山上一有动静 杀无赦 |
[58:40] | The Dwarves are out of time. | 留给矮人的时间不多了 |
[59:10] | You, bowman! | 你 弓箭手 |
[59:12] | Did you agree with this? | 你相信我刚说的吗 |
[59:13] | Is gold so important to you? | 黄金对你来说真这么重要吗 |
[59:16] | Would you buy it with the blood of Dwarves ? | 甚至不惜用矮人的鲜血来交换吗 |
[59:19] | It will not come to that. | 不会到那种地步的 |
[59:21] | – This is a fight they cannot win. – That won’t stop them. | -他们必败无疑 -那他们也不会让步 |
[59:24] | You think the Dwarves will surrender? They won’t. | 你觉得矮人会乖乖投降吗 当然不会 |
[59:27] | They will fight to the death to defend their own. | 他们会为了保卫财宝血战至死 |
[59:29] | Bilbo Baggins! | 比尔博·巴金斯 |
[59:32] | If I’m not mistaken, this is the Halfling… | 没记错的话 这位半身人 |
[59:34] | who stole the keys to my dungeons | 曾在守卫的眼皮子底下 |
[59:36] | from under the nose of my guards. | 偷走了我地牢的钥匙 |
[59:41] | Yes. | 的确 |
[59:44] | Sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[59:47] | I came… | 我来… |
[59:49] | to give you this. | 是想给你们这个 |
[59:56] | The Heart of the Mountain. | 崇山之心 |
[59:59] | The King’s jewel. | 帝王珍宝 |
[1:00:03] | And worth a king’s ransom. | 足以让国王付赎金 |
[1:00:07] | How is this yours to give? | 你凭什么给我们 |
[1:00:09] | I took it as my 14th share of the treasure. | 得来的财宝我要分十四分之一的 |
[1:00:13] | Why would you do this? | 为什么这么做 |
[1:00:14] | You owe us no loyalty. | 你不欠我们 |
[1:00:15] | I’m not doing it for you. | 不是为了你们 |
[1:00:19] | I know that Dwarves can be obstinate… | 我知道矮人有时顽固 |
[1:00:22] | and pigheaded and… | 倔强 |
[1:00:24] | difficult. | 蛮不讲理 |
[1:00:25] | And suspicious and secretive… | 疑神疑鬼 偷偷摸摸 |
[1:00:27] | with the worst manners you can possibly imagine, | 也不懂什么礼仪 |
[1:00:29] | but they are also brave… | 可他们也勇敢… |
[1:00:31] | and kind… | 善良 |
[1:00:34] | and loyal to a fault. | 愚忠 |
[1:00:37] | I’ve grown very fond of them, | 我非常喜欢他们 |
[1:00:38] | and I would save them if I can. | 也想尽力拯救他们 |
[1:00:41] | But Thorin values this stone above all else. | 只是索林无比珍视这宝石 |
[1:00:45] | In exchange for it’s return, | 以此作为交换 |
[1:00:46] | I believe he will give you what you were owed. | 我相信他会如约分给你们财宝的 |
[1:00:49] | There will be no need for war. | 完全没必要开战 |
[1:00:57] | Rest up tonight. | 今晚在这歇一晚 |
[1:00:59] | – You must leave on the morrow. – What? | -你明早必须离开 -什么 |
[1:01:00] | Get as far away from here as possible. | 走得越远越好 |
[1:01:02] | I… I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[1:01:04] | You picked me as the 14th man. | 我可是远征队的第十四名成员 |
[1:01:05] | I’m not about to leave the company now. | 我才不会当逃兵 |
[1:01:07] | There is no company, not any more. | 远征队早就不存在了 |
[1:01:09] | And I don’t like to think what Thorin would do… | 如果索林发现了你的所作所为 |
[1:01:11] | – when he finds out what you’ve done. – I’m not afraid of Thorin. | -天知道他会拿你怎样 -我不怕索林 |
[1:01:14] | Well, you should be. | 你最好怕他 |
[1:01:16] | Don’t underestimate the evil of gold. | 千万别小看黄金的魔力 |
[1:01:19] | Gold over which a serpent had long brooded. | 尤其是被巨龙盘踞已久的黄金 |
[1:01:22] | Dragon-sickness seeps into the hearts of all who get near this Mountain. | 恶龙心魔会感染任何靠近孤山的人 |
[1:01:29] | Almost all. | 当然也有例外 |
[1:01:33] | You there! | 你 |
[1:01:34] | Find this Hobbit a bed, | 给这个霍比特人找张床 |
[1:01:36] | and fill his belly with hot food. | 再招待他吃顿热饭 |
[1:01:40] | He’s earned it. | 这是他应得的 |
[1:01:44] | Hey, keep an eye on him. | 把他盯紧了 |
[1:01:48] | If he should try to leave, you tell me. | 如果他想走 马上通知我 |
[1:01:53] | Move it, stupid Hobbit. | 走着 霍比特蠢货 |
[1:02:29] | Wakey, Wakey. Hobbit, up you… | 醒醒 霍比特人 该起… |
[1:02:32] | get? | 床了 |
[1:02:54] | I will put the next one between your eyes. | 下一箭会正中你的眉心 |
[1:03:21] | We’ve come to tell you… | 我们是来告诉你 |
[1:03:23] | payment of your debt has been offered… | 谢谢你的赔偿 |
[1:03:27] | and accepted. | 我们接受了 |
[1:03:30] | What payment? | 什么赔偿 |
[1:03:32] | I gave you nothing. | 我什么都没给你们 |
[1:03:34] | You have nothing. | 你们一无所有 |
[1:03:42] | We have this. | 这个算吗 |
[1:03:48] | They have the Arkenstone. | 他们有阿肯宝钻 |
[1:03:51] | Thieves. | 小偷 |
[1:03:53] | How came you by the heirloom of our house? | 我们族人的珍宝怎么在你们手上 |
[1:03:56] | That stone belongs to the king. | 宝石只属于国王 |
[1:03:59] | And the King may have it… | 宝石当然是国王的 |
[1:04:01] | with our good will. | 我们乐意物归原主 |
[1:04:08] | But first he must honour his word. | 前提是他得兑现诺言 |
[1:04:14] | They’re taking us for fools. | 他们在耍我们呢 |
[1:04:18] | This is a ruse… | 这只是个诡计… |
[1:04:21] | a filthy lie. | 是个无耻的谎言 |
[1:04:24] | The Arkenstone is in this Mountain, it is a trick! | 阿肯宝钻在孤山里 少骗我 |
[1:04:28] | It… It’s no trick. | 他们没骗你 |
[1:04:31] | The stone is real. | 那颗宝石是真的 |
[1:04:34] | I gave it to them. | 是我给他们的 |
[1:04:44] | You? | 你 |
[1:04:47] | I took it as my 14th share. | 就当是我分的一份财宝吧 |
[1:04:51] | You would steal from me? | 你居然偷我东西 |
[1:04:53] | Steal from you? No, | 偷你东西 不 |
[1:04:55] | no. I may be a burglar, but I like to think I’m an honest one. | 我虽然是盗贼 但我也算诚实 |
[1:05:01] | I’m willing to let it stand against my claim. | 就拿这个当我的酬劳吧 |
[1:05:03] | Against your claim? | 你的酬劳 |
[1:05:07] | Your claim, | 你哪有什么酬劳 |
[1:05:09] | you have no claim over me, | 你没资格从我这分走任何东西 |
[1:05:11] | you miserable rat! | 你这卑鄙小人 |
[1:05:15] | I was going to give it to you. | 我本想给你的 |
[1:05:18] | Many times I wanted to, but… | 不止一次想过 只不过… |
[1:05:20] | But what, thief? | 不过什么 窃贼 |
[1:05:22] | You are changed, Thorin. | 你变了 索林 |
[1:05:25] | The Dwarf I met in Bag-End… | 我在袋底洞遇见的那个矮人 |
[1:05:27] | would never have gone back on his word, | 绝不会背信弃义 |
[1:05:30] | would never have doubted the loyalty of his kin. | 更不会质疑亲人的忠诚 |
[1:05:33] | Do not speak to me of loyalty. | 别跟我说什么忠诚 |
[1:05:41] | Throw him from the rampart! | 把他从城墙上扔下去 |
[1:05:51] | Did you not hear me?! | 你没听到我的话吗 |
[1:05:56] | I will do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[1:05:57] | Curse you! | 我诅咒你 |
[1:05:59] | Cursed be the wizard that forced you on this company. | 诅咒那个把你拉进来的巫师 |
[1:06:02] | If you don’t like my burglar, | 如果你不喜欢我选的盗贼 |
[1:06:05] | then please… | 那么请你 |
[1:06:06] | don’t damage him. | 不要伤害他 |
[1:06:07] | Return him… | 把他 |
[1:06:08] | to me. | 还给我 |
[1:06:13] | You’re not making a very splendid figure as King under the Mountain, | 作为山下之王 这样做可不太光彩 |
[1:06:18] | are you, Thorin, son of Thrain. | 不是吗 瑟莱因之子索林 |
[1:06:29] | Never again will I have dealings with wizards… | 我再也不会跟巫师打交道 |
[1:06:32] | – Go. -Or Shire rats. | – 快走吧 – 或夏尔的卑鄙小人 |
[1:06:39] | Are we resolved? | 协议达成了吗 |
[1:06:41] | The return of the Arkenstone for what was promised. | 只要你信守承诺 我们奉还阿肯宝钻 |
[1:06:51] | Give us your answer. | 给出你的答案 |
[1:06:54] | Will you have peace… | 你想要和平 |
[1:06:57] | or war? | 还是战争 |
[1:07:10] | I will have war. | 我要开战 |
[1:07:25] | Ironfoot. | 铁脚 |
[1:07:30] | Dain! Dain! | 戴因 戴因 |
[1:07:38] | Dain! | 戴因 |
[1:07:54] | Who is that? He doesn’t look very happy. | 那是谁 他好像不太高兴 |
[1:07:57] | It is Dain, Lord of the Iron Hills. | 那是戴因 铁丘陵之王 |
[1:08:00] | – Thorin’s cousin. – Are they alike? | -索林的表兄 -他们像吗 |
[1:08:04] | I’ve always found Thorin the more reasonable of the two. | 我一直觉得索林比他讲理一点 |
[1:08:18] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[1:08:19] | How are we all? | 大家好吗 |
[1:08:24] | I have a wee proposition, | 我有个不情之请 |
[1:08:26] | if you wouldn’t mind giving me a few moments of your time. | 烦请各位花点时间听我说一说 |
[1:08:31] | Would ya consider… | 你们能不能 |
[1:08:34] | just sodding off?! | 给我 滚开 |
[1:08:37] | All of you! | 所有人 |
[1:08:39] | Right now! | 快滚 |
[1:08:40] | Stand fast! | 坚持住 |
[1:08:43] | Calm now, Lord Dain. | 请冷静 戴因陛下 |
[1:08:45] | Gandalf the Grey. | 灰袍巫师甘道夫 |
[1:08:49] | Tell this rabble to leave, | 叫这些乌合之众让开 |
[1:08:51] | or I’ll water the ground with their blood. | 不然我会血洗这片土地 |
[1:08:57] | There’s no need for war between Dwarves, Men and Elves. | 矮人 人类和精灵之间不需要开战 |
[1:09:02] | A legion of Orcs march on the Mountain. | 兽人军团在向这进军 |
[1:09:05] | Stand your army down. | 放下你们的武器 |
[1:09:06] | I will not stand down before any Elf. | 我不会在精灵面前放下武器的 |
[1:09:10] | Not least this faithless woodland sprite. | 尤其是这个背信弃义的林地妖精 |
[1:09:13] | He wishes nothing but ill upon my people. | 他一心希望我的族人陷入不幸 |
[1:09:18] | If he chooses to stand between me and my kin, | 如果他不让我见到表弟 |
[1:09:22] | I’ll split his pretty head open! | 我就砍了他俊美的小脑袋 |
[1:09:25] | See if he’s still smirking then. | 看他还能不能笑出来 |
[1:09:27] | Dain! | 戴因 |
[1:09:30] | He’s clearly mad, like his cousin. | 他跟他表弟一样疯了 |
[1:09:32] | You hear that, lads? We’re on! | 听到了吗 小子们 来吧 |
[1:09:35] | Let’s give these bastards a good hammering. | 好好给这些混蛋们几锤子 |
[1:09:58] | Were-worms! | 噬地虫 |
[1:10:09] | Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
[1:10:39] | The Hordes of Hell are upon us! | 地狱大军杀过来了 |
[1:10:42] | To battle, to battle, sons of Durin! | 战斗 战斗 杜林的子孙 |
[1:10:51] | I’m going over the wall, who’s coming with me? | 我要翻墙下去了 谁跟我一起 |
[1:10:53] | Aye! Yes! Come on, let’s go. | 好 我们上 |
[1:10:55] | – Stand down. – What? | -不准去 -什么 |
[1:10:57] | Are we to do nothing? | 我们什么也不做吗 |
[1:10:58] | I said stand down! | 我说了 不准去 |
[1:11:05] | The Elves, will they not fight? | 精灵们 他们不会坐视吧 |
[1:11:11] | Thranduil! | 瑟兰迪尔 |
[1:11:12] | This is madness! | 你疯了吗 |
[1:12:03] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[1:12:09] | Uh, Gandalf, is this a good place to stand? | 甘道夫 站在这好吗 |
[1:12:55] | Azog. | 阿佐格 |
[1:12:58] | He’s trying to cut us off. | 他想抄我们后路 |
[1:13:05] | All of you fall back to Dale! | 所有人 立即撤回河谷城 |
[1:13:08] | Now! | 立刻 |
[1:13:12] | To the city! Bilbo, this way! | 回城 比尔博 这边 |
[1:14:26] | Sigrid! | 斯格里德 |
[1:14:28] | Tilda! | 蒂尔达 |
[1:14:39] | My children, where are my children? | 我的孩子们 我的孩子们呢 |
[1:14:41] | I saw them, they were down in the Old Market. | 我看到他们了 在旧集市 |
[1:14:45] | The Market? Where are they now? | 集市 他们现在在哪 |
[1:14:48] | Tilda! Sigrid! | 蒂尔达 斯格里德 |
[1:14:50] | Bard, Orcs are storming over the Causeway. | 巴德 兽人正涌进城来 |
[1:14:54] | Get the bowmen to the eastern parapet. | 叫弓箭手去东城墙 |
[1:14:56] | Hold them of for as long as you can. | 尽量拖住他们 |
[1:14:57] | Archers, this way! | 弓箭手们 这边 |
[1:14:59] | The Orcs have taken Stone Street, the Market is overrun. | 兽人占领了石街 集市失守了 |
[1:15:07] | The rest of you, follow me! | 其他人 跟我来 |
[1:15:32] | Charge! Onward! To the death! | 加油 冲啊 干掉他们 |
[1:16:08] | – Da! – Da! | -爸 -爸 |
[1:16:09] | – Here! – We’re down here! | -在这 -我们在这 |
[1:16:39] | Bain! | 贝恩 |
[1:16:41] | Sigrid! Get down! | 斯格里德 趴下 |
[1:17:03] | Listen, I need you to gather the women and children, | 听着 把女人和小孩集中起来 |
[1:17:06] | take them to the Great Hall… | 带他们去大殿 |
[1:17:08] | and barricade the door. | 然后堵住门 |
[1:17:10] | You understand? You must not come out for any reason. | 明白了吗 无论如何不要出来 |
[1:17:14] | We want to stay with you. | 我们想和你待在一起 |
[1:17:15] | Show your father some respect. | 听你爸的话 |
[1:17:19] | You leave it to me, Sire. | 就交给我吧 大人 |
[1:17:20] | You heard him, we make for Great Hall. | 听他的 我们去大殿 |
[1:17:23] | Alfred, women and children only. | 埃弗雷德 女人和小孩进去 |
[1:17:27] | I need every man fighting. | 男人需要战斗 |
[1:17:28] | – See that you return. – I’ll get them to safety, Sire. | -赶紧回来 -我会保证他们安全 大人 |
[1:17:34] | My sword is yours to command. | 我听凭您差遣 |
[1:17:36] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:17:38] | – Look after them. – I will. | -照顾好他们 -我会的 |
[1:17:43] | Shift it, granny. | 快走 老太婆 |
[1:17:56] | Make for the Great Hall. | 去大殿 |
[1:18:00] | Out of my way! | 让开 |
[1:18:03] | Abandon the cripples! | 别管腿脚不灵的了 |
[1:19:06] | You buggers! | 王八蛋 |
[1:19:20] | Where’s Thorin? | 索林在哪 |
[1:19:23] | We need him. Where is he? | 我们需要他 他在哪 |
[1:19:38] | Pull back! | 后退 |
[1:20:08] | Since when do we forsake our own people? | 我们为什么要舍弃同胞 |
[1:20:12] | Thorin, they are dying out there. | 索林 他们在外面牺牲 |
[1:20:21] | There are halls beneath halls within this Mountain, | 这座山里有无数大殿 |
[1:20:27] | places we can fortify. | 我们可以防守 |
[1:20:30] | Shore up, make safe? | 支撑住 保证安全 |
[1:20:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:20:35] | Yes, that is it. | 没错 就是这样 |
[1:20:39] | We must move the gold further underground to safety. | 我们要把金子挪到更深的地方去 |
[1:20:42] | Did you not hear me? | 你没听到我的话吗 |
[1:20:43] | Dain is surrounded. | 戴因被包围了 |
[1:20:45] | They’re being slaughtered, Thorin. | 他们正在被屠杀 索林 |
[1:20:50] | Many die in war, | 战争就是会死很多人的 |
[1:20:52] | life is cheap. | 生命很廉价 |
[1:20:56] | But a treasure such as this… | 但是像这样的财富 |
[1:20:59] | cannot be counted in lives lost. | 不能用失去的生命来计量 |
[1:21:04] | It is worth all the blood we can spend. | 死多少人都不足惜 |
[1:21:10] | You sit here in these vast halls with a crown upon your head, | 你头顶王冠坐在这空荡荡的大殿里 |
[1:21:16] | and yet you are lesser now than you have ever been. | 可你却比之前更加渺小 |
[1:21:21] | Do not speak to me | 别把我当成个 |
[1:21:25] | as if I were some lowly Dwarf Lord. | 卑微的矮人君主 |
[1:21:29] | As is if I were still… | 好像我还是 |
[1:21:35] | Thorin Oakenshield. | 索林·橡木盾一样 |
[1:21:41] | – I am your King! – You were always my King. | -我是你的王 -你永远是我的王 |
[1:21:44] | You used to know that once. | 你之前知道 |
[1:21:48] | You cannot see what you have become. | 你不知道自己变成了什么样 |
[1:21:54] | Go, | 走 |
[1:21:57] | get out… | 滚出去 |
[1:22:01] | before I kill you. | 不然我杀了你 |
[1:22:18] | You sit here with a crown upon your head. | 你头顶王冠坐在这空荡荡的大殿里 |
[1:22:22] | You are lesser now than you have ever been. | 可你却比之前更加渺小 |
[1:22:25] | A treasure such as this cannot be counted in lives lost. | 但这样的财富不能用失去的生命来计量 |
[1:22:29] | A sickness lies upon that treasure, | 这如山财宝会滋生心魔 |
[1:22:31] | the blind ambition of a Mountain King. | 山下之王盲目的野心 |
[1:22:34] | Am I not the King? | 我不是王吗 |
[1:22:35] | This gold is ours, and ours alone. | 这金子是我们的 谁也不能分 |
[1:22:39] | treasure hoard… | 宝库 |
[1:22:41] | I will not part… | 我决不分 |
[1:22:44] | with a single coin. | 一分一毫 |
[1:22:47] | He could not see beyond his own desire! | 他心里只有欲望 |
[1:22:49] | As if I were some lowly Dwarf Lord. | 别把我当成个卑微的矮人君主 |
[1:22:51] | Thorin Oakenshield. | 索林·橡木盾 |
[1:22:54] | A sickness which drove your grandfather mad. | 害疯了你祖父的那种病 |
[1:22:57] | Oakenshield. | 橡木盾 |
[1:22:58] | This is Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror. | 这是瑟莱因之子索林 瑟罗尔之孙 |
[1:23:03] | I am not my grandfather. | 我不是我的祖父 |
[1:23:05] | You are the heir to the Throne of Durin. | 你是杜林王座的继承人 |
[1:23:07] | They are dying out there. | 他们正在死去 |
[1:23:09] | Take back Erebor. | 夺回艾雷博 |
[1:23:11] | Dain is surrounded, | 戴因被包围了 |
[1:23:13] | is surrounded. | 被包围了 |
[1:23:16] | Take back your homeland. | 夺回你的故乡 |
[1:23:20] | You are changed, Thorin. | 你变了 索林 |
[1:23:22] | I’m not my grandfather. | 我不是我的祖父 |
[1:23:24] | Is this treasure truly worth more than your honour? | 这财富真的比你的荣誉更重要吗 |
[1:23:27] | I’m not my grandfather. | 我不是我的祖父 |
[1:23:42] | This treasure will be your death. | 这些财富会害死你 |
[1:24:28] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[1:24:30] | Fall back! Back to the Mountain! | 撤退 退到山上 |
[1:24:35] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[1:25:19] | I will not hide behind a wall of stone, | 我绝不要躲在石墙后面 |
[1:25:22] | while others fight our battles for us! | 让别人替我们战斗 |
[1:25:29] | It is not in my blood, Thorin. | 这不是我的天性 索林 |
[1:25:36] | No, it is not. | 的确不是 |
[1:25:42] | We are sons of Durin… | 我们是杜林之子 |
[1:25:47] | and Durin’s folk | 而杜林一族 |
[1:25:50] | do not flee from a fight. | 绝不做逃兵 |
[1:26:15] | I have no right to ask this of any of you, | 我没有权利要求你们这么做 |
[1:26:24] | but will you follow me one last time? | 但你们愿意追随我最后一程吗 |
[1:27:10] | Thorin. | 索林 |
[1:27:37] | To the King! | 为国王而战 |
[1:27:40] | To the King! | 为国王而战 |
[1:28:06] | The Dwarves, | 矮人们 |
[1:28:08] | they’re rallying. | 他们在重整旗鼓 |
[1:28:12] | They’re rallying to their King. | 他们在跟着国王作战 |
[1:28:18] | Any man who wants to give their last follow me! | 还想尽最后一份力的 跟我来 |
[1:28:42] | I say we stand with our men in life and in death. | 我们要跟我们的男人生死与共 |
[1:28:46] | – I’m with ya. – Arm yourselves! | -我同意 -拿上武器 |
[1:28:49] | – Come with us, love. – No, no , no. | -跟我来 亲爱的 -不不不 |
[1:28:50] | – You leave an old woman be. – Don’t be afraid. | -让老太太我静静 -别害怕 |
[1:28:53] | I said get off! | 我说了走开 |
[1:28:56] | Alfred Lickspittle, | 奴才埃弗雷德 |
[1:28:58] | – you are a coward. – A Coward? | -你是个懦夫 -懦夫 |
[1:29:01] | Not every man is brave enough to wear a corset. | 没几个男人有勇气穿女人衣服的 |
[1:29:03] | You’re not a man, you’re a weasel. | 你不是男人 你就是条黄鼠狼 |
[1:29:21] | Dain! | 戴因 |
[1:29:23] | Thorin… hold on! | 索林 撑住 |
[1:29:26] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[1:29:35] | Hey, cousin… | 表弟 |
[1:29:38] | what took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[1:29:43] | There’s too many of these buggers, Thorin. | 这些王八蛋太多了 索林 |
[1:29:47] | I hope you’ve got a plan. | 你有计划了吧 |
[1:29:49] | Aye. | 有 |
[1:29:51] | We’re going to take out their leader. | 我们去干掉他们的头儿 |
[1:29:54] | Azog? | 阿佐格吗 |
[1:29:59] | I’m going to kill that piece of filth. | 我要杀掉那个渣滓 |
[1:30:01] | Lead on! | 冲啊 |
[1:30:17] | We may yet survive this. | 我们也许能挺过去 |
[1:30:21] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫 |
[1:30:30] | It’s Thorin. | 是索林 |
[1:30:32] | And Fili and Kili… | 还有菲力和奇力 |
[1:30:33] | and Dwalin. | 以及杜瓦林 |
[1:30:35] | He’s taking his best warriors. | 他带上了自己最英勇的战士 |
[1:30:38] | To do what? | 去干什么 |
[1:30:40] | To cut the head of the snake. | 擒贼擒王 |
[1:31:16] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[1:31:24] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫 |
[1:31:26] | Legolas. | 莱戈拉斯 |
[1:31:28] | – Legolas Greenleaf! – There’s a second army. | -莱戈拉斯·绿叶 -还有第二支兽人军队 |
[1:31:32] | Bolg leads a force of Gundabad Orcs. They are almost upon us. | 博格领着一波刚达巴兽人 快要到了 |
[1:31:35] | Gundabad? Ahh. This was their plan all along. | 刚达巴 原来是这么打算的 |
[1:31:41] | Azog engages our forces, | 阿佐格吸引我们的主力 |
[1:31:43] | then Bolg sweeps in from the north. | 然后博格从北面包抄 |
[1:31:46] | What, th–the north? | 什么 北面 |
[1:31:47] | Where is the north… exactly? | 哪面是北 |
[1:31:50] | Ravenhill. | 乌丘 |
[1:31:52] | Ravenhill? | 乌丘 |
[1:31:54] | Thorin is up there… | 索林就在上面 |
[1:31:55] | and Fili and Kili. They’re all up there. | 还有菲力和奇力 他们都在那儿 |
[1:32:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:32:20] | It looks empty. | 什么人也没有 |
[1:32:23] | I think Azog has fled. | 我觉得阿佐格跑了 |
[1:32:26] | I don’t think so. | 我看不会 |
[1:32:31] | Fili, | 菲力 |
[1:32:33] | take your brother. | 和你弟弟一起 |
[1:32:34] | Scout out the towers. | 去看看塔 |
[1:32:37] | Keep low and out of sight. | 隐蔽行动 |
[1:32:39] | If you see something, report back, do not engage. | 有发现回来报告 不要交战 |
[1:32:41] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:32:42] | We have company. Goblin mercenaries. | 有敌人来了 半兽人雇佣兵 |
[1:32:46] | No more then a hundred. | 还不到一百 |
[1:32:48] | We’ll take care of them. Go! | 我们来解决他们 快走 |
[1:32:50] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:33:22] | Recall your company. | 召回你的下属 |
[1:33:30] | My Lord, | 大人 |
[1:33:31] | disperse this force to Ravenhill, | 请将军队派去乌丘 |
[1:33:33] | the Dwarves are about to be overrun. | 矮人们就要被包围了 |
[1:33:35] | – Thorin must be warned. – By all means, warn him. | -我们必须警告索林 -快警告他吧 |
[1:33:38] | I’ve spent enough Elvish blood in defence of this… | 精灵在这块被诅咒的土地上 |
[1:33:41] | accursed land. | 流的血够多了 |
[1:33:42] | No more! | 到此为止了 |
[1:33:43] | Thranduil? | 瑟兰迪尔 |
[1:33:46] | – I’ll go. – Don’t be ridiculous, | -我去吧 -别胡闹了 |
[1:33:49] | – You’ll never make it. – Why not? | -你肯定上不去的 -为什么 |
[1:33:52] | Because they will see you coming, and kill you! | 因为他们会看见你 然后杀了你 |
[1:33:55] | No, they won’t. | 不会的 |
[1:33:58] | They won’t see me. | 他们看不见我 |
[1:34:01] | It’s out of the question. I won’t allow it. | 不用问了 绝对不行 |
[1:34:05] | I’m not asking you to allow it, Gandalf. | 我不需要你的允许 甘道夫 |
[1:34:46] | You will not turn away. Not this time. | 你不能离开 这次不行 |
[1:34:51] | Get out of my way. | 给我闪开 |
[1:34:53] | The Dwarves will be slaughtered. | 矮人们会被屠杀 |
[1:34:55] | Yes, they will die. | 没错 他们会死 |
[1:34:58] | Today… tomorrow, | 是今天 或明天 |
[1:35:01] | one year hence a hundred years from now. | 亦或是明年 还是一百年后 |
[1:35:05] | What does it matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[1:35:07] | They are mortal. | 他们难逃一死 |
[1:35:10] | You think your life is worth more than theirs, | 你以为你的命比其他人重要 |
[1:35:13] | while there is no love in it? | 可你不懂爱 |
[1:35:16] | There is no love in you. | 你心中根本就没有爱 |
[1:35:26] | What do you know of love? Nothing. | 你懂得什么叫爱 什么都不懂 |
[1:35:29] | What you feel for that Dwarf is not real. | 你对那个矮人的感觉不是真的 |
[1:35:35] | You think it is love? Are you ready to die for it? | 你以为那是爱情 你准备为爱而死了吗 |
[1:35:53] | I will go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[1:36:17] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[1:36:18] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[1:36:20] | I don’t take orders from you. | 我不听你的命令了 |
[1:36:22] | People trusted you, | 人民相信你 |
[1:36:23] | they listened to you. | 他们听你的 |
[1:36:25] | The Master’s mantel was there for the taking… | 城主的家里有那么多财宝 |
[1:36:28] | and you threw it all away. | 你却都扔光了 |
[1:36:31] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[1:36:41] | Alfred, | 埃弗雷德 |
[1:36:43] | your slip is showing. | 你的衬裙露出来了[真不知羞耻] |
[1:36:59] | Stay here, search the lower levels. | 留在这儿 去搜查下面的楼层 |
[1:37:03] | I’ve got this. | 这里交给我 |
[1:37:14] | Where is that Orc-filth? | 那个兽人渣滓到哪儿去了 |
[1:37:18] | Thorin! | 索林 |
[1:37:19] | Bilbo. | 比尔博 |
[1:37:21] | You have to leave here. Now! | 你得马上离开这儿 |
[1:37:23] | Azog has another army, attacking from the north. | 阿佐格还有另一支军队 从北面过来 |
[1:37:25] | This watchtower will be completely surrounded, | 这座瞭望塔会被包围住 |
[1:37:27] | there’ll be no way out. | 到时候就无路可退了 |
[1:37:27] | We are so close. | 我们就差那么一点 |
[1:37:29] | That Orc-scum is in there. | 那个兽人渣滓就在这儿 |
[1:37:30] | – I say we push on. – No! | -我看我们要强攻 -不 |
[1:37:32] | That’s what he wants. He wants to draw us in. | 那正中他下怀 他想引我们进套 |
[1:37:38] | This is a trap. | 这是一个陷阱 |
[1:37:55] | Find Fili and Kili, call them back. | 去找菲力和奇力 叫他们回来 |
[1:37:57] | – Thorin, are you sure about this? – Do it. | -索林 你确定吗 -快去 |
[1:38:02] | We live to fight another day. | 我们来日再战 |
[1:38:39] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:38:44] | Run! | 快走 |
[1:39:15] | Kili! | 奇力 |
[1:39:18] | Thorin! | 索林 |
[1:39:21] | Thorin, no. | 索林 不要 |
[1:40:46] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:04] | Kili! | 奇力 |
[1:43:05] | Kili! | 奇力 |
[1:43:11] | Kili! | 奇力 |
[1:43:13] | -Tauriel! – Kili. | -塔睿尔 -奇力 |
[1:44:21] | No! | 不 |
[1:44:33] | No. | 不 |
[1:49:48] | Tauriel! | 塔睿尔 |
[1:54:31] | The eagles are coming. | 巨鹰来了 |
[1:55:23] | Hey, Bilbo. | 比尔博 |
[1:55:23] | No, don’t look. Don’t move. Lie still. | 不 别看 别动 躺着 |
[1:55:30] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你能来太好了 |
[1:55:34] | I wish to part from you in friendship. | 我希望死前 能跟你做回朋友 |
[1:55:36] | No, you are not going anywhere, Thorin, | 不 你不会有事的 索林 |
[1:55:40] | you’re going to live. | 你会活下去的 |
[1:55:41] | I would take back my words and my deeds at the gate. | 我收回在城门上对你的评价和行为 |
[1:55:46] | You did what only a true friend would do. | 你那才是真朋友做的事 |
[1:55:51] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:55:54] | I was too blind to see. | 我之前看不透 |
[1:55:59] | I am so sorry that I have led you into such peril. | 我很抱歉害你身处险境 |
[1:56:04] | No, I-I’m glad to have shared in your perils, Thorin. | 不 我很高兴能你共患难 索林 |
[1:56:07] | Each and every one of them. | 每一次都是 |
[1:56:20] | Farewell, Master Burglar. | 永别了 盗贼大师 |
[1:56:25] | Go back to your books and your armchair. | 坐回你的扶手椅里看书去吧 |
[1:56:32] | Plant your trees, | 种下你的树 |
[1:56:34] | watch them grow. | 看着它们长高 |
[1:56:41] | If more people valued home… | 如果有更多人珍视家园 |
[1:56:46] | above gold, | 胜过金钱 |
[1:56:49] | this world would be a merrier place. | 这个世界会多么美好啊 |
[1:56:56] | No. No, no, no, no. No, | 不 不 不 |
[1:56:58] | Thorin! | 索林 |
[1:57:00] | Thorin, don’t you dare… | 索林 你不能死 |
[1:57:03] | Thorin? | 索林 |
[1:57:10] | Look, Thorin. Thorin, hold on. | 看 索林 索林 撑住 |
[1:57:13] | You hold on, | 撑住 |
[1:57:14] | you see, the Eagles… | 看见了吗 巨鹰 |
[1:57:17] | the Eagles, the Eagles are here. | 巨鹰都来了 |
[1:57:20] | Thorin… | 索林 |
[1:57:24] | The Eagles… | 巨鹰 |
[1:58:22] | I… can not go back. | 我…不能回去 |
[1:58:26] | Where will you go? | 那你要去哪儿 |
[1:58:28] | I do not know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:58:31] | Go north. | 去北方吧 |
[1:58:33] | Find the Dunedain. | 去找杜内丹人 |
[1:58:37] | There is a young ranger amongst them, you should meet him. | 他们中有一位年轻的游侠 你应该见见他 |
[1:58:41] | His father Arathorn was a good man. | 他的父亲阿拉松是个英雄 |
[1:58:45] | His son might grow to be a great one. | 他或许也会成为伟人 |
[1:58:52] | What is his name? | 他名字叫什么 |
[1:58:54] | He is known in the wild as Strider. | 众人叫他神行客 |
[1:58:57] | His true name you must discover for yourself. | 他的真名 还要你亲自去发现 |
[1:59:05] | Legolas, your mother loved you, | 莱戈拉斯 你的母亲爱着你 |
[1:59:12] | more than anyone, more than life. | 胜过任何人 胜过自己的生命 |
[1:59:52] | They want to bury him. | 他们想要埋葬他 |
[1:59:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:59:59] | If this is love, I do not want it. | 如果这就是爱 那我不想要爱 |
[2:00:05] | Take it from me, please? | 请您让我解脱吧 |
[2:00:15] | Why does it hurt so much? | 为什么爱这么痛苦 |
[2:00:18] | Because it was real. | 因为这才是现实 |
[2:03:06] | There is to be a great feast tonight. | 今晚会举办一场盛大的宴会 |
[2:03:08] | Songs will be sung, tales will be told, | 大家会大声欢唱 分享故事 |
[2:03:13] | and Thorin Oakenshield… | 而索林·橡木盾 |
[2:03:16] | will pass into legend. | 会成为传奇 |
[2:03:19] | I know that’s how you must honour him, | 我知道你们必须要把他当英雄 |
[2:03:21] | but to me, he was never that. | 但在我眼里 他不是英雄 |
[2:03:24] | He was… | 他… |
[2:03:27] | to me… | 对我来说 |
[2:03:30] | he was… | 他是… |
[2:03:38] | Well, I think I’ll slip quietly away, | 我看我还是悄悄地溜掉好了 |
[2:03:40] | will you tell the others I said goodbye? | 请代我向其他人告别 |
[2:03:42] | You can tell them yourself. | 你可以自己说 |
[2:04:00] | If any of you are ever passing Bag-End… | 如果以后有谁路过袋底洞 |
[2:04:08] | tea is at four. | 下午茶是在四点 |
[2:04:11] | There’s plenty of it… | 足够你们吃喝 |
[2:04:15] | and you are welcome any time. | 随时欢迎光临 |
[2:04:26] | Don’t bother knocking. | 不用敲门 |
[2:05:10] | Ahh, the borders of the Shire. | 夏尔的边境到了 |
[2:05:14] | It is here I must leave you. | 我该与你告别了 |
[2:05:18] | That’s a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[2:05:22] | I quite liked having a wizard around. | 我挺喜欢有个巫师陪着 |
[2:05:27] | It seems they bring good luck. | 他们好像能带来好运 |
[2:05:30] | You don’t really suppose, do you, | 你不是真心地以为 |
[2:05:32] | that all your adventures and escapes were managed by mere luck. | 你这许多冒险和死里逃生都是因为运气好吧 |
[2:05:37] | Magic rings should not be used lightly, Bilbo. | 有魔力的戒指不要随便用 比尔博 |
[2:05:40] | – Don’t take me for a fool, I know you found one… – No. | -别当我傻 我知道你捡了一枚 -没有 |
[2:05:43] | in the Goblin tunnels, | 就在半兽人隧道里 |
[2:05:45] | and I’ve kept my eye on you ever since. | 从那时起我一直注意着你 |
[2:05:51] | Well, thank goodness. | 幸亏如此 |
[2:05:58] | Farewell, Gandalf. | 再会 甘道夫 |
[2:06:02] | Farewell. | 再会 |
[2:06:11] | You uhh… | 你… |
[2:06:12] | you needn’t worry about that ring, | 你不用担心那枚戒指 |
[2:06:14] | it fell out of my pocket during the battle. | 它在战斗中从我口袋里掉出去了 |
[2:06:16] | I lost it. | 我找不到了 |
[2:06:18] | You’re a very fine person, Mr Baggins, | 你是个好人 巴金斯先生 |
[2:06:23] | and I’m very fond of you. | 我很喜欢你 |
[2:06:26] | But you’re only quite a little fellow | 但在这浩瀚世界里 |
[2:06:30] | in a wide world after all. | 你终归只是一个人 |
[2:07:04] | Wait a minute, that my mother’s glory box. | 等一等 这是我妈妈的嫁妆箱 |
[2:07:07] | And that’s… | 而这是… |
[2:07:08] | my dining chair? | 我的餐桌椅 |
[2:07:10] | Hey, put that poof down! | 快把这些放下 |
[2:07:13] | What is going on? | 出了什么事 |
[2:07:15] | Hello, mister Bilbo. | 你好 比尔博先生 |
[2:07:17] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不应该在这里的 |
[2:07:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[2:07:21] | On account of you being presumed dead and all. | 因为你应该是死了什么的 |
[2:07:24] | I am not dead, presumed or otherwise. | 我没死 不管怎样 |
[2:07:28] | I’m not sure that’s permitted. Mister Bilbo! | 这不行吧 比尔博先生 |
[2:07:32] | … anyone. Any bids on 21? | 还有吗 有人出价21块吗 |
[2:07:35] | Any ones on 21? | 有人吗 |
[2:07:38] | Sold to Mrs. Bolger! | 卖给博哲太太了 |
[2:07:40] | Somewhere for Fatty to put his feet on. | 小胖终于有地方搁脚了 |
[2:07:45] | So do I have any bids for this. | 有人要竞拍这件吗 |
[2:07:46] | This is Shire-made. | 这是夏尔当地产的 |
[2:07:48] | None of your Dwarvish reproductions here, honestly. | 可不像那些矮人制的仿制货 |
[2:07:51] | Stop! | 停 |
[2:07:52] | Stop, there’s been a mistake. | 停 这是搞错了 |
[2:07:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[2:07:56] | What do you mean “Who am I”? | 什么叫”我是谁” |
[2:07:56] | You know perfectly well who I am, | 你清楚知道我是谁 |
[2:07:58] | Lobelia Sackville Baggins. | 罗贝莉亚·萨克维尔·巴金斯 |
[2:08:01] | This is my home… | 这是我的家 |
[2:08:02] | and those are my spoons, thank you very much. | 这是我的勺子 谢谢 |
[2:08:05] | This is most irregular. | 这太疯狂了 |
[2:08:06] | It’s been more than 13 months since the disappearance. | 您已经失踪了超过十三个月 |
[2:08:10] | If you are in fact | 如果你真的是 |
[2:08:12] | Bilbo Baggins and undeceased, | 比尔博·巴金斯本人 而且没死的话 |
[2:08:16] | Can you prove it? | 你能证明吗 |
[2:08:17] | What? | 什么 |
[2:08:18] | Well… uh, something official… | 比较正式的东西之类的 |
[2:08:20] | – with your name on it would suffice. – All right. | -有你名字的东西就可以 -好的 |
[2:08:23] | Right! | 好的 |
[2:08:26] | A contract of employment as a… a bu… | 这有一份雇佣合同 是雇我作盗… |
[2:08:31] | Never mind that one. | 当我没说 |
[2:08:34] | – There, my signature. – Yes, well… uh… | -这里 是我的签名 -好 这是 |
[2:08:38] | Oh, it certainly seems to be in order. | 看着是没问题 |
[2:08:40] | Yes, it seems there can be no doubt. | 没错 这看上去没错 |
[2:08:44] | Who is this person you pledged your service to? | 这个雇佣你的人是谁 |
[2:08:48] | Thorin Oakenshield? | 索林·橡木盾 |
[2:08:53] | He… | 他… |
[2:08:56] | he was my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[2:10:52] | No, thank you! | 不用了 谢谢 |
[2:10:54] | We don’t want any more visitors, | 我们不欢迎访客 |
[2:10:55] | well-wishers, or distant relations! | 祝寿者或远亲 |
[2:10:59] | And what about very old friends? | 那老朋友呢 |
[2:11:09] | – Gandalf? – Bilbo Baggins! | -甘道夫 -比尔博·巴金斯 |
[2:11:12] | – My dear Gandalf! – It’s good to see you. | -亲爱的甘道夫 -见到你真好 |
[2:11:16] | One hundred and eleven years old. Who would believe it? | 一百一十一岁了 谁会相信呢 |
[2:11:24] | Come on, come in. | 快点 请进 |
[2:11:26] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |