Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

弗莱彻夫人(Mrs. Fletcher)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 弗莱彻夫人(Mrs. Fletcher)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] It’s hard for us to disappoint someone that we love. 我们都不愿让我们所爱之人失望
[00:09] – Are you sure you’re not mad? – Bye, Ted. -你确定你没生气吗 -再见 泰德
[00:13] Hey, you look great. 你很美
[00:14] Going on a date? 要去约会吗
[00:15] Oh no, it’s just a class. 不 去上课
[00:17] Must be a pretty fun class. 你很美
[00:19] I really like you. 我真的喜欢你
[00:21] I like you, too. 我也喜欢你
[00:22] I can’t– We can’t. I’m sorry. 我不行 我们不行 抱歉
[00:25] Brendan, in college, 布兰登 大学里
[00:27] every single minute of your existence 你度过的每一分钟
[00:29] is entirely up to you. 都由你自己决定
[00:31] You can come study with me. 你可以来跟我一起学习
[00:36] You asshole! Get the fuck out of my room! 混蛋 滚出我房间
[00:49] Oatmeal from a hot plate. 热乎乎的燕麦粥
[00:51] Nothing but the best for my friends. 对朋友当然要好了
[00:56] I think I’m gonna go home this weekend. 我打算这周末回家
[00:59] – See my family. – That’s good. -见我家人 -挺好的
[01:05] What was I thinking? 我之前在想什么
[01:08] He drank Muscle Milk. 他喝肌肉奶
[01:13] – I should’ve known. – This is not your fault. -我早该知道的 -这不是你的错
[01:18] I know. 我知道
[02:01] Oh, my God. Are you kidding me? 我的天 你逗我吗
[02:12] – Hi. – Eve. Good to see you. -嗨 -伊芙 很高兴见到你
[02:16] – You okay? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -嗯
[02:18] Just making a little pit stop. 在这短暂停留一下
[02:19] – Sure. – Hey, sit down. -当然 -坐吧
[02:21] – Keep me company. – Oh, no, that’s okay. -陪陪我 -不了
[02:22] No, no, no, come on. 坐一会儿吧
[02:29] You do something with your– your hair? 你弄了头发吗
[02:31] No. 没有
[02:32] Oh, whatever it is, it’s… keep doing it, ’cause it’s… 不管是什么 继续保持 因为…
[02:36] uh… it’s working. 挺好看的
[02:38] I, um… I ran into Bethany today, 我今天碰到了贝瑟妮
[02:43] she told me about the… 她跟我说了…
[02:46] Yep, she told me. 她跟我说了
[02:49] Small world. 世界真小
[02:50] I didn’t know that you guys were– 我不知道你们…
[02:51] We weren’t. 我们没有
[02:53] I– I guess we just got sloppy or something. 估计是我们太马虎了
[02:58] Mm. Well, she seems really happy about it, so… 她似乎很开心
[03:00] Yeah, yeah. 是啊
[03:04] It’s definitely a curve ball. 绝对是个难题
[03:06] And we just have a lot on our plate as it is. 我们事情本就很多了
[03:09] I really didn’t expect to have two kids 我没想到在人生这个阶段
[03:11] – at this point in my life. – Three kids. -会有两个孩子 -三个
[03:15] You’ll have three kids, Ted. 你会有三个孩子 泰德
[03:17] – You know what I mean. – No, I know what you mean. -你知道我的意思 -嗯 我知道你的意思
[03:20] So, I think I’m gonna eat this at home, 我还是回家吃吧
[03:22] but it’s nice to run into you. 不过很高兴见到你
[03:24] – Congratulations. – Yeah, thanks. -恭喜 -嗯 谢谢
[04:07] 给伊芙的歌 创作与演奏 泰德·弗莱彻
[04:19] 保存在安全的地方 爱你的妈妈
[04:27] I wish you could’ve come to see me earlier 我希望你能在学期更早的时候
[04:29] – in the semester. – I did. -就来找我 -我来了
[04:30] No, I mean when you first started running into difficulty. 不 我是说在你刚遇到困难的时候
[04:34] I would’ve advised you to drop Econ, 我会建议你放弃经济课
[04:36] and focus on your other courses. 并专注学习其他课程
[04:37] Okay, but, like, what do I do now? 好吧 但现在我该怎么办
[04:42] Well… 这个嘛
[04:44] You could withdraw from the courses that you’re failing. 你可以退出你已经要挂科的课程
[04:47] Or you can try to buckle down and complete your work. 或者你可以试着坚持下去 完成你的学业
[04:50] Is that still in the realm of possibility? 这个选项还有可能吗
[04:55] Yeah. 嗯
[04:57] I dunno. 我不知道
[05:00] I’m pretty far behind. 我落后了很多
[05:03] You should probably discuss it with your parents, 你应该和你父母商量一下
[05:06] – and come up with a plan. – Okay. -并制定一个方案 -好
[05:12] I’m gonna do that. Thank you. 我会告诉他们的 谢谢
[05:17] If it’s any comfort to you, Brendan… 如果这能安慰到你 布兰登
[05:21] this happens a lot. 这种事很常见
[05:23] College is a big leap, and not everyone’s ready. 大学是个挑战 不是所有人都做好了准备
[05:32] Okay, thanks. 好 谢谢
[05:37] 5号窗口 正在办理 37号
[05:58] I got divorced ten years ago. 我十年前离婚了
[06:03] It’s better late than never though, right? 但迟做总比不做好 对吧
[06:11] That’ll be 12.50. 一共12块5
[06:24] Now that’s a bargain. 真便宜
[06:38] Hello? 喂
[06:39] Hi, are you busy tonight? I’m having a– well, a party. 你今晚忙吗 我要开个派对
[06:42] – Sounds like fun. What’s– – Good. -听起来很不错 是什么… -很好
[06:44] Would you mind inviting the class? 你能帮我邀请大家吗
[06:46] I don’t have everybody’s contact info. 我没有所有人的联系方法
[06:48] What’s the occasion? 为什么开派对
[06:52] Eve? 伊芙
[06:56] Are you there? 你还在吗
[06:59] Hello? 喂
[07:03] Eve, what’s– 伊芙 是什么
[07:05] – Slow down, jerk. – Fuck. -慢点 混球 -靠
[07:10] Hey, look, Chloe, I am right outside. 听着 克洛伊 我就在外面
[07:14] Uh, I don’t know, will you just please talk to me? 我不知道 你能跟我说话吗
[07:17] Just… Please. 求你了
[07:31] Brendan. 布兰登
[07:34] Hey, uh, listen, man, Chloe wants you to leave. 听我说 克洛伊希望你走开
[07:38] She says you’re creeping her out. 她说你吓到她了
[07:42] – Sh– You’re in there with her. – Yeah. -她… 你和她在里面 -嗯
[07:45] You shouldn’t be here, man, what are you– 你不应该来这的 你在干…
[07:47] I shouldn’t be here, I– She won’t answer my texts, 我不该来这 我… 她不回我短信
[07:49] – or my calls. – Can you blame her for that? -也不回电话 -这是她的错吗
[07:53] I’m… 我…
[07:57] I’m trying to apologize. 我想道歉
[07:59] And I don’t really know how to do that. 我真的不知道该怎么道歉
[08:01] Brendan… It’s a little too late for that, okay? 布兰登 现在道歉有点太晚了 好吗
[08:03] Oh, come on. 别这样
[08:07] – I didn’t mean to like– – It doesn’t matter. -我不是故意… -这不重要
[08:09] No one cares what you meant. 没人关心你的原意
[08:13] Okay? 好吗
[08:35] This looks so great. 布置得太好了
[08:37] Yeah, you like it? 是吗 你喜欢吗
[08:38] I mean I think we’re good on balloons. 气球应该够了
[08:41] Well, I don’t think you can ever really have enough balloons. 气球永远都不嫌多
[08:46] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不客气
[08:49] Oh, it does feel weird though, throwing a party for myself. 不过给自己办派对 还是感觉有点奇怪
[08:54] No, it’s good, and you need to celebrate 不会 挺好的 你需要庆祝
[08:56] ’cause it’s a big day. 因为今天是个大日子
[09:02] – Wow, okay. – Oh, go, sit down. Relax, okay? -好吧 -去坐着吧 放轻松 好吗
[09:06] Okay, could you grab my pills for me on the counter? 好吧 能帮我把台子上的药拿来吗
[09:08] – I’m sorry. Thank you. – Yeah, of course. -抱歉 谢谢你 -没问题
[09:11] – Thanks, Amanda. – Yeah. -谢谢你 阿曼达 -没事
[09:15] – Here. – This is embarrassing. -给 -真是太丢人了
[09:17] No, no, no, you’re fine. 不 不 不 没关系的
[09:22] – Thank you. – Yep, oh, God. -谢谢你 -没事 天呐
[09:26] – Here you go. – Thanks. -给 -谢谢
[09:29] Do you mind if I join you? 介意我也来一片吗
[09:31] – Oh, are… are you in pain? – Yeah, sometimes. -你也哪儿疼吗 -有时候吧
[09:35] Sure. 当然
[09:37] Thank you. 谢谢你
[09:41] Thanks again for– I mean, this is… 再次感谢你… 这简直
[09:45] It’s so sweet, I really appreciate it. 太贴心了 我真的很感激
[09:48] Yeah, you’re welcome. 不客气
[09:50] Thank you for the invite. 谢谢你邀请我
[09:50] I’ve not been to a party in a while. 我有好阵子没参加派对了
[09:53] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -嗯
[09:55] I need to make new friends. 我需要结交新朋友
[09:58] That sad? 是不是很悲催
[10:00] Well I’m– I’m really glad you came. 我真的很高兴你能来
[10:03] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[10:08] And don’t worry, I’m not gonna– not gonna kiss you again. 别担心 我不会再吻你的
[10:12] Well, it’s your party, so I think you can kiss whoever you want. 这是你的派对 你想吻谁都行
[10:23] I got it. 我来开
[10:23] – I, oh… – No, no, no, no, I got it. -我 -不用 不用 我来吧
[10:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:43] Yeah, it’s just– I should’ve done this years ago. 我多年前就该这么做了
[10:45] Thanks, Jane. 谢谢 简
[10:47] – But… – What took you so long to do it? -不过 -你为什么过了那么久才去做
[10:52] Uh, I just felt like I was stuck with it, you know… 我只是感觉它困扰了我
[10:56] – Like it was just… – Right. -就好像是 -是啊
[10:58] I know that feeling. It’s hard to overcome. 我知道那种感受 很难克服
[11:02] Does Brendan know? 布兰登知道吗
[11:04] I was gonna wait until he got home for Thanksgiving. 我打算等他感恩节回家再说
[11:06] – Right? – I think. -对吧 -我也觉得
[11:07] Thought it’d be better in person. 觉得当面告诉他比较好
[11:09] – You want me? – Do you mind, Amanda? Thank you. -要我去开吗 -麻烦你 阿曼达 谢谢
[11:12] Is Brendan your… is he your– 布兰登是你的 你的
[11:15] Uh, it’s my son. 是我儿子
[11:18] Yeah. 是啊
[11:20] Hey, J. 你好 J
[11:21] – Hi. – Hey, Julian. -你好 -你好啊 朱利安
[11:22] Hey, sorry I’m late. 抱歉我来晚了
[11:24] I didn’t know if you were coming. 我不知道你会不会来
[11:26] You did not reply to my email. 你没回我的邮件
[11:27] – I wasn’t sure if I could, uh– – It’s so good to see you. -我之前不确定我能否 -见到你真好
[11:31] So glad you’re here. 真高兴你来了
[11:33] Hi. 你好
[11:35] Would you like something to drink? 你想喝点什么吗
[11:37] Um, uh, maybe a beer. 啤酒吧
[11:39] – Okay. – Thanks. -好的 -谢谢
[11:40] This is, uh, this is Julian, he’s in our class. 这位是朱利安 他是我们班上的
[11:47] Um… Is it your– 今天是你的
[11:48] Thanks. Is it your birthday? 谢谢 今天是你的生日吗
[11:50] No. I– I changed my name. 不是 我改名了
[11:53] I’m not, um, Eve Fletcher anymore. 我不再是伊芙·弗莱彻了
[11:56] So, who are you? 那么你是谁
[12:00] I’m… Eve Mackie. 我是伊芙·麦奇
[12:06] It’s my real name. It’s the name I was born with. 这是我的真名 我出生时的名字
[12:11] – Welcome back. – Yeah, welcome back, Eve Mackie. -欢迎回来 -是啊 欢迎回来 伊芙·麦奇
[12:17] Eve Mackie’s here. 伊芙·麦奇在这里
[12:18] – Cheers! – Cheers! -干杯 -干杯
[12:20] – Thanks, you guys. – Yeah, come on. -谢谢大家 -来吧
[12:22] Hey, thanks for distracting me. 谢谢你让我分神
[12:24] This way I’ll be able to focus on my orgo tonight. 这样我晚上就能专心学有机化学了
[12:27] Hey… Good luck with your polymers. 祝你和你的聚合物好运
[12:31] See ya. 再见
[12:42] Gonna take a shower… 我要洗个澡
[12:44] Oh, fuck. 操
[12:54] You okay? 你还好吗
[13:02] I don’t plan on– 我不打算
[13:03] Thank you for coming to this. Oh, it’s so lame. 谢谢你过来 逊毙了
[13:07] – No, it’s not. – Yes, Jane. -哪有 -就是很逊 简
[13:08] – It’s cute. – They’re nice people, though. -挺好的 -不过他们是好人
[13:11] So sweet, this is the whole class? 真好 全班的人都来了吗
[13:13] – Yeah, it’s this. – The lot of ’em? -是的 -全体成员
[13:15] This is the lot of ’em. 全体成员
[13:22] So are you guys still gonna go on that trip then? 那你们还是要去旅行吗
[13:25] My God. 天
[13:27] I didn’t cancel it. So… 我没有取消 所以
[13:29] Guess it’s… ocean view, here we come. 看来还是要去看大海了
[13:33] Hey, that’s something. 挺好的
[13:35] – I don’t know what I’m doing. – No, but it sounds… okay. -我不知道我在做什么 -听上去很不错
[13:38] It’s something. 挺好的
[13:39] Maybe I should take a class. 也许我也该去上课
[13:42] Yeah, I think you would love it. 我想你会喜欢的
[13:46] – You don’t have to do this. – It’s really okay. -你不必这么做 -没事
[13:48] Everybody gets homesick. 人人都会想家
[13:50] I’ve been home three times this semester. 我这学期已经回家三次了
[13:52] Miss my mom’s cooking. 想念我妈做的菜
[13:53] I know, it’s just a long way to go. 我懂 只是挺远的
[13:56] I like driving at night. 我喜欢在晚上开车
[13:58] But you’re paying for gas. 不过油钱你出
[14:03] Hey, why don’t we try these? 试试这个吧
[14:04] Awesome. 好极了
[14:05] – Yeah, and, oh… – Great party. -好 -很棒的派对
[14:08] Thanks, guys. 谢了
[14:19] Um, I’m really– Really glad that you came. 我很开心你来了
[14:24] Yeah. 嗯
[14:32] Do you believe in ghosts? 你相信鬼魂吗
[14:35] Not really. 不太信
[14:37] Yeah, me neither, but… I thought I saw one today. 我也不 但我今天好像有看到一个
[14:42] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -嗯
[14:45] That’s how I hurt my foot. 所以我才伤到脚的
[14:47] I thought I saw a friend of mine who had… died. 我以为我看到了一个我死去的朋友
[14:52] Tried to… walk closer, and then I fell, and I… 想要走近一点 然后就摔倒了
[14:57] sprained my ankle. 扭伤了脚踝
[14:59] And when I got up he was gone. 我起身后他就不见了
[15:06] Were you scared? 你害怕吗
[15:09] No. 不
[15:11] It was just… 只是
[15:14] a lot. 很不可思议
[15:15] I can imagine. 我能想象
[15:21] You know, um… I– I– I took your advice. 我听取了你的建议
[15:27] There’s this girl that I work with, and, 我上班的地方有个女生
[15:30] I just started talking with her. 我开始跟她聊天
[15:35] – Okay. – Like the way I talk with you. -好的 -就跟我和你聊天一样
[15:40] And– and– and you’re right, it’s really not that hard. 你说得对 没那么难
[15:46] – See, I told you. – Yeah. -我就说吧 -嗯
[15:49] Yeah, you were right. 你说得对
[15:52] – Is she cute? – Yeah. Yeah. -她漂亮吗 -是的
[15:57] She’s not really my type. 不太是我的菜
[16:04] But she’s cute. 不过很漂亮
[16:07] Hey, sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰你们
[16:09] No, please. 没事
[16:10] – I mean, we’re just talking. – Oh, yeah… -我们只是在聊天 -嗯
[16:15] You have your driver’s license, right? 你有自己的驾照吧
[16:16] – Yes. – Okay. We’re going on a liquor run. -嗯 -好的 我们要去买点烈酒
[16:19] Oh, that’s okay, Amanda, we’re good. 不用 阿曼达 不用了
[16:21] No, no, no, this party need tequila. 不不 这个派对需要龙舌兰
[16:25] – Okay. – So, let’s go. -好吧 -我们走
[16:26] We’ll be back soon, come on. 很快就回来 来吧
[16:29] Do you need any cash or anything? 你需要现金吗
[16:31] – Uh- uh. Bye. – Okay. -不用 拜 -好
[17:03] I’m so sorry I stole you away from that wild party. 抱歉我把你从那派对上拐走了
[17:06] What? No. It wasn’t that bad. 什么 没有 没那么糟
[17:09] No. Is that weird for you? 是啊 你会觉得奇怪吗
[17:12] Like, hanging out with a bunch of old people? 和一堆老人在一起
[17:15] No, they’re my friends. 不 他们都是我朋友
[17:17] How old are you? 18? 你多大 18岁
[17:21] – That’s a fun age. – Yeah. -有趣的年纪 -嗯
[17:23] That’s, uh, that’s… what I hear. 经常有人这么说
[17:29] Well, you know– you know, I was very popular in college. -我在大学的时候很受欢迎
[17:34] I had a lot of really great sex, and I had a very high level 我有过很多美妙的性爱 还有很高的
[17:37] of self-esteem, so. 自尊心
[17:40] Same here. 我也是
[17:40] – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah. -是的 -是的
[17:42] You should check out my Instagram. 你该看看我的Instagram
[17:43] Oh, my God, I can’t wait. 天 我等不及了
[17:50] I think there’s a good chance 我觉得很有可能
[17:51] we’re living in a computer simulation. 我们生活在一个计算机模拟世界里
[17:53] So, none of this is real? 所以这一切都不是真的
[17:55] Like, I don’t know, I guess I’m more 我也不知道 我想我
[17:57] of a spiritual person in that sense. 更相信精神上的东西
[18:00] Then you would probably relate to this theory. 那你也许会对这个理论感同身受
[18:11] – I might get some more wine. – You okay? -我要去倒点酒 -你还好吗
[18:14] Yeah, no– Yeah, I was feeling so tired 嗯 我之前感觉很累
[18:17] now I’m like– I’m so– 现在我就像…
[18:19] All of a sudden, I’m really awake. 突然 我就清醒了
[18:20] – Okay. – Yeah. -好的 -嗯
[18:22] – You want me to come with you? – No, no, no, I’m really good. -要我陪你去吗 -不用 不用
[18:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:27] Getting a second wind. 恢复精力
[18:29] I’m just like, what is time? Because if you’re there– 时间是什么 因为如果你在那
[18:32] That’s another illusion. 那是另一个错觉
[18:44] 妈 今晚要回家 我需要缓缓
[19:03] Do you like being in a singing group? 你喜欢歌唱小组吗
[19:05] Dude, it is so much fun. 很有意思
[19:07] All our voices, blending together, 我们的声音混在一起
[19:09] just kind of lose yourself in there. 让自己迷失在其中
[19:16] Wish I could do that. 真希望我也可以
[19:18] It’s a lot of hard work. But I like all the other 很辛苦 但我喜欢其他所有的
[19:21] Little Monsters, so… that helps. 小怪兽 所以这也有所帮助
[19:25] Except one, there’s one asshole. 除了一个人 那人是混蛋
[19:29] There’s always one asshole, like– 总是有一个混蛋
[19:33] It’s like the law of the universe. 就像是宇宙法则一样
[19:35] Yeah. Totally. 是啊
[19:38] This was a nice party. 这派对不错
[19:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:41] Hey… did you celebrate yours? 你当时有庆祝吗
[19:45] – My name change? – Yeah. -我改名 -对
[19:48] No. 没有
[19:50] But I remember holding that paper in my hand, 但我记得手里握着那张纸
[19:53] what that felt like. 那是怎样的感觉
[19:54] I was officially myself for the first time in my life. 生平第一次正式做自己
[19:58] That was huge. 意义重大
[20:02] Well this– I know this is not that. 这个… 我知道这跟你的不一样
[20:07] No, I just thought I would feel… 我只是以为我会
[20:11] like a little different. 感觉一点不同
[20:13] It’s so weird. 好奇怪
[20:16] I hate to be the first to say goodnight, but, 我不想第一个说晚安
[20:18] tomorrow’s a school day. 明天要上学
[20:19] Oh, no. Oh, Curtis, thank you for… 不 柯蒂斯 谢谢你
[20:22] – Thank you. – …coming. -谢谢 -过来
[20:26] My pleasure. 我的荣幸
[20:28] Goodnight, Eve Mackie. 晚安 伊芙·麦奇
[20:34] It’s nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[20:36] – All right, all right. – You’re the best. -好了 -你最好了
[20:38] – So, what do you like? – Uh, I– I– I don’t drink much. -你喜欢什么 -我很少喝酒
[20:42] Oh God, What are you, a Mormon? 天 你是摩门教的吗
[20:45] Uh, no…. 不是
[20:48] I might be a Transcendentalist. 我也许是超验主义者
[20:52] You have a crush on Eve, don’t you? 你喜欢伊芙 对吗
[20:59] Is it that obvious? 有那么明显吗
[21:04] I mean only if you’re paying attention. 留意的话就能看出来
[21:06] I know it’s– I know it’s weird, I just– 我知道这很怪 我只是
[21:09] It’s not weird. 不怪
[21:12] It’s not weird at all. 一点不怪
[21:22] You sure you don’t want to stay for just one more drink? 你确定不想再喝一杯吗
[21:26] They’re gonna be back any second, just… 他们很快就会回来
[21:27] Oh, I wish I could stay here and get drunk with you. 我也希望我能留下来陪你买醉
[21:30] – Have fun. Bye. – Okay, goodbye. -玩得开心 再见 -再见
[21:33] Take care of your foot. 养好你的脚
[21:35] it’s feeling better already. 已经好多了
[21:35] – Go to bed. – Yes, yes. -去睡觉 -好的
[21:37] – I love you. – Okay. -我爱你 -好
[21:41] – Bye-bye. – Great party. -再见 -派对很赞
[21:42] Oh, bye. 拜拜
[21:55] She punched me in the nuts… 她打我的蛋
[22:00] and I’m the bad guy. 而我是坏人
[22:03] She punched you? 她打你
[22:12] It’s… 是
[22:16] my fault. 我的错
[22:21] Completely my fault. 完全是我的错
[22:37] Do you want a chaser of more? 你想要烈酒后饮品吗
[22:39] Oh, no, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[22:44] Okay. 好
[22:46] – Do you have that vape pen? – Of course. -你有带电子烟吗 -当然
[22:49] – Could I see it? – You can. -能给我看看吗 -可以
[22:52] – Thank you. – Yeah, mm-hmm. -谢谢 -嗯
[22:56] – You remember how? – I do. -记得怎么抽吗 -记得
[23:06] – You’re a natural. – Thank you. -真有天赋 -谢谢
[23:13] You don’t have to. 你不必抽的
[23:16] But you can. 但你可以
[23:40] I really wanted to dance tonight. 我今晚真的很想跳舞
[23:43] That would’ve been really fun. 那会很有意思的
[23:50] We should do it. 我们来跳吧
[23:51] – Amanda. – What? -阿曼达 -怎么
[24:23] May I have this dance? 能陪我跳支舞吗
[24:26] I’ll be gentle. 我会很温柔的
[28:08] Thank you. Really. 谢谢你 真的
[28:13] – You gotta pee or something? – No, I’m good. -你要小便吗 -不用
[28:16] I should get going. 我该走了
[28:20] Get some rest. 好好休息
[28:21] I’ll see you when you get back. 回来再见
[28:25] Yeah… Totally. 好啊
[28:34] – Thanks. – Yep. You got it, dipshit. -谢谢 -客气 混蛋
[29:35] No, I know. Well, what do you mean? 我知道 你什么意思
[29:44] Oh! Brendan– 布兰登
弗莱彻夫人

文章导航

Previous Post: 弗莱彻夫人(Mrs. Fletcher)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 为全人类(For All Mankind)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

弗莱彻夫人(Mrs. Fletcher)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号