英文名称:Angry Birds
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:11] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[01:15] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 天呐 天呐 |
[01:15] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go, buddy. | 快点 快点 再快点 |
[01:16] | Come on, come on, we gotta move, we gotta move. | 快点 快点 动起来 来不及了 |
[01:25] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 走你 走你 走你 |
[01:27] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[01:38] | Gotcha! | 接住了 |
[01:48] | I don’t like it! I don’t like it! | 我讨厌蛇 我讨厌蛇 |
[02:03] | Beak! Wing! Tail! | 嘴巴 翅膀 尾巴 |
[02:05] | Ribs! | 肋骨 |
[02:06] | Giblets! | 小丁丁 |
[02:12] | I’m flying! | 我飞起来了 |
[02:13] | Nope, still can’t fly. | 不对 依旧飞不起来 |
[02:18] | I cannot believe this. | 简直无法置信 |
[02:20] | Breathe, breathe. | 吸气 吸气 |
[02:25] | Bottom feeder. | 食物链底层 |
[02:27] | Up and over! | 小菜一碟 |
[02:36] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 别喊 |
[02:37] | Look. It’s okay. I’m just a clown. | 不要怕 我只是个小丑 |
[02:40] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[02:41] | That’s a loud… loud… | 真是太…响亮了 |
[02:43] | You’re very scared of me. | 你被我吓到了 |
[02:44] | Here, come here. | 这里 过来这里 |
[02:45] | Nope. Okay. Nope. Never mind. | 不要 好吧 那就算了 |
[02:47] | Uh, happy hatchday! | 破壳日快乐 |
[02:48] | Oh! Hi, pal. | 嗨 伙计 |
[02:49] | You must be so disappointed in yourself for being this late. | 迟到这么久你肯定对自己很失望吧 |
[02:53] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[02:55] | I’m not late. Look at the time. | 我没迟到 你看表 |
[02:56] | See, the order said before noon. | 订单上写着中午之前送到 |
[03:00] | Okay, now you’re late. | 好吧 现在你迟到了 |
[03:02] | – What? – Where have you been? | -什么 -你去哪儿了 |
[03:04] | It’s funny you ask. You see, I was… | 你这么问很好笑 我 |
[03:05] | You missed the party. | 你错过了派对 |
[03:06] | – What is that? – Oh, that. | -那是什么 -这个吗 |
[03:08] | Um, yes, see, I fell on the box. | 我坐到这盒子上了 |
[03:10] | Oh, the squirrel? | 这松鼠 |
[03:12] | That’s on us. | 这是免费的 |
[03:13] | You know, I tried to keep my body between the ground and the box, | 我竭尽全力拿稳盒子 |
[03:16] | but, you know, I think I got a little bruise. | 但你懂的 我觉得我都有点淤青了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1329个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:212个,六级词汇:95个,GRE词汇:129个,托福词汇:160个,考研词汇:238个,专四词汇:183个,专八词汇:40个, 所有生词标注共:431个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:17] | See anything back there? | 屁股上有东西吗 |
[03:19] | Hear that, honey? | 听到了吗 亲爱的 |
[03:20] | The clown we paid to be here | 我们花钱请的小丑迟到了一小时 |
[03:22] | an hour ago fell on our son’s hatchday cake. | 坐到咱儿子的破壳日蛋糕上了 |
[03:25] | That’s why our son’s hatchday party is ruined! | 咱儿子的破壳日派对就这么被毁了 |
[03:28] | And the next time you mess up, don’t tell me a story, | 下次你再搞砸 别给我编故事 |
[03:32] | just take responsibility. | 承担责任就可以了 |
[03:35] | Hey, man, it wasn’t a story. | 哥们 这不是编的 |
[03:36] | “I’m a screwup that woke up late | “我是个起晚的麻烦精 |
[03:39] | And fell on the thing you paid for!” | 还坐到了你买的东西上” |
[03:41] | It wasn’t a story. I almost drowned. | 这不是编的 我差点淹死 |
[03:44] | Why don’t we just settle this out | 我们这么解决吧 |
[03:45] | – and say the cake’s on you. – You. | -这蛋糕算到你头上 -你 |
[03:53] | I’m sorry, it’s on me? | 抱歉 算我头上 |
[03:55] | Well, who else would it be on? | 不然呢 |
[03:59] | Well, you know, I… | 你知道吗 我… |
[04:01] | I’m not sure you’re gonna like this, um, but since you asked. | 我不确定你会不会喜欢 但既然你说起 |
[04:05] | Rather than being on me, as you suggested, | 与其像你说的算我头上 |
[04:08] | this cake is on you! | 还不如糊你身上 |
[04:14] | So, you wanna hear a story? | 你不是想听故事吗 |
[04:15] | I run my butt off, literally, mind you, | 我一路疯跑 一点都不夸张 |
[04:18] | to get the “Gluten-free cake.” | 去取”无麸质蛋糕” |
[04:20] | What the heck is gluten? | 麸质是什么鬼 |
[04:21] | I mean, does gluten even exist? | 真有麸质这玩意吗 |
[04:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:25] | Get outta here! | 滚出去 |
[04:26] | Already? But you’re the only one that’s had cake. | 这么快 可蛋糕可是在你身上 |
[04:28] | What… | 什么… |
[04:31] | Oh, that’s good stuff. | 真是好吃 |
[04:32] | Anybody want to eat some cake off their dad or husband? | 有人想从老爸或老公身上搞点蛋糕吃吗 |
[04:34] | Who needs plates when you got this guy’s face, right? | 有了这货的脸谁还要盘子 对吧 |
[04:38] | Oh, wait. I almost forgot. | 等等 我差点忘了 |
[04:40] | You know, I’m supposed to do a quick customer satisfaction survey | 走之前 我应该做个简短的 |
[04:42] | before I split, okay? | 客户满意度调查 可以吗 |
[04:44] | So, on a scale of one to three stars, | 所以一星到三星 |
[04:46] | what would you say about my performance? | 我的表现你们给几星 |
[04:47] | And don’t forget, the squirrel was… | 还有别忘了 这松鼠是 |
[04:49] | …free… | 免费的… |
[04:55] | – Sorry about this! – No! | -很抱歉 -不要啊 |
[04:58] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[05:13] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[05:16] | It’s a boy! | 是个男孩 |
[05:47] | Hey, Eyebrows. | 嘿 大浓眉 |
[05:55] | Eyebrows! | 大浓眉 |
[05:56] | Eyebrows! | 大浓眉 |
[07:06] | Your Honor, our family has always | 法官大人 我们家一直 |
[07:10] | practiced natural childhatch. | 都采用自然破壳法 |
[07:12] | The risks of having a scrambled infant are too great. | 孵化法的风险太高了 |
[07:16] | There was going to be music, | 他应该伴着音乐出生 |
[07:18] | the nest was going to be full of beautiful, fresh-cut flowers. | 鸟巢本来会铺满刚采摘的美丽鲜花 |
[07:21] | And the first two faces he was going to see | 他最先看到的本该是 |
[07:25] | were the loving faces | 他爸爸和他妈妈 |
[07:26] | of his mother and his father. | 慈爱的脸庞 |
[07:31] | We can never get that moment back. | 那瞬间我们再也无法重来 |
[07:34] | Ma’am, I never wanted my face to be the first face your baby saw. | 女士 我从没想做你宝宝看到的第一人 |
[07:38] | I mean, what are we talking about here? | 我们在这说些什么呢 |
[07:39] | He probably doesn’t even remember me. | 他可能都不记得我了 |
[07:42] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[07:43] | No, no, no. No. Shh. Shut up. | 不 不 不 别说话 |
[07:45] | Shut up. | 别说话 |
[07:46] | Cool it. | 冷静点 |
[07:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, am I a passionate bird? | 女士们先生们 我是只有激情的鸟吗 |
[07:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:53] | Guilty as can be. | 我的确做得不对 |
[07:54] | It was a quality cake. | 那蛋糕很好吃 |
[07:56] | Look, I worked very hard to get it there on time | 我很努力地准时送到了 |
[08:01] | and he wouldn’t even try it! | 但他连尝都不要尝 |
[08:04] | Mr. Red, we are a happy, happy bird community. | 大红先生 我们是个很幸福的鸟类社区 |
[08:09] | Under the protection of Mighty Eagle, | 在无敌神鹰的保护下 |
[08:13] | we work, we play, we laugh, we love, | 我们工作 玩耍 欢笑 相爱 |
[08:17] | and we live our lives free from conflict and strife, sir. | 我们的生活没有矛盾和冲突 |
[08:20] | We love the sound of our own voice, too, evidently. | 很显然我们也爱自己的声音 |
[08:22] | Perhaps you never heard the joke, | 你可能从没听过这个笑话 |
[08:24] | “Why don’t birds fly?” | “鸟儿们怎么不会飞” |
[08:26] | I’m gonna tell you why. | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[08:27] | Because where else would we ever wanna go? | 因为这里就是天堂啊 |
[08:32] | It gets me every time, guys! | 我每次都被戳中笑点 |
[08:33] | Wow! Not a good joke. | 天啊 好冷 |
[08:34] | So now, what am I to make of the likes of you? | 那么现在 我该如何处理你呢 |
[08:38] | There seems to be a recurring issue here. | 看来你有个改不掉的毛病 |
[08:41] | Anger. | 愤怒 |
[08:43] | I don’t think I have an anger issue. | 我不觉得自己有易怒的问题 |
[08:44] | I think you got an anger issue. | 我觉得你才有易怒的问题 |
[08:47] | Anger is a weed | 愤怒是生长在 |
[08:50] | growing in our garden. | 我们花园里的杂草 |
[08:53] | And what do you do when you find a weed? | 有杂草怎么办 |
[08:57] | I don’t know, but I bet you’re gonna tell me. | 我不知道 但我觉得你知道答案 |
[08:59] | You pluck it out! | 那就是把它拔掉 |
[09:01] | Oh, my God. | 我滴神啊 |
[09:03] | Mr. Red, when you moved your house outside of our village, | 大红先生 你把房子迁出我们村庄的时候 |
[09:07] | did you notice that nobody tried to stop you? | 是否注意到没人试图拦着你吗 |
[09:10] | Birds, they may smile at you on the street, | 路上的行人也许会对你微笑 |
[09:13] | but that doesn’t mean they like you. | 但这不代表他们喜欢你 |
[09:18] | Hey, you know what? I got a question for you. | 你知道吗 我有个问题问你 |
[09:20] | Are you aware that that | 你有意识到 |
[09:21] | robe that you’re wearing isn’t fooling anybody? | 你穿的这件长袍没有骗到任何人吗 |
[09:24] | We all see ya prancing along the street, Your Honor! | 大家只看到你在街上昂首阔步 法官大人 |
[09:28] | And you’re, what, and I’m | 然而实际上 我猜 |
[09:29] | just approximating here, like, an inch tall? | 你身高也就一英尺吧 |
[09:32] | You… What are you doing? | 你 你在干嘛 |
[09:33] | Voila! | 看吧 |
[09:34] | What the… | 什么情况… |
[09:38] | Daddy! | 爹地 |
[09:39] | Mr. Red, given the severity of the crimes, | 大红先生 鉴于罪行的严重性 |
[09:43] | I have no choice but to | 我别无他选 |
[09:45] | impose the maximum penalty allowed by the law. | 只好实行法律允许的最高刑罚 |
[09:50] | Anger management class. | 愤怒管理课 |
[09:54] | Pluck my life. | 杀了我吧 |
[09:58] | Fresh worms caught today. | 今天刚抓的新鲜蠕虫 |
[10:00] | Hey, Red. How are ya? | 大红先生 你好 |
[10:01] | Oh, I’m horrible. | 我很糟糕 |
[10:03] | Oh, hi, Red. | 嗨 大红先生 |
[10:04] | It’s good to see you! | 很高兴看到你 |
[10:05] | – I wish I could say the same. – Get your worms here! | -看到你我可不怎么高兴 -快来买蠕虫 |
[10:07] | Upsy-daisy! | 举高高 |
[10:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:18] | How are you, Susie? You good? | 你好 苏西 开心吗 |
[10:21] | No running. No running. | 不要跑 不要跑 |
[10:23] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:25] | Hey, how’s that nap schedule coming along? | 午睡时间表进行得如何 |
[10:29] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[10:30] | You guys ever thought about bird control? | 你们有考虑过计划生育吗 |
[10:34] | Left, right, left, right. | 左脚 右脚 左脚 右脚 |
[10:35] | There ya go. | 走起来 |
[10:49] | All right. Oop! | 好了 哎呀 |
[10:51] | Shirley. | 雪莉 |
[10:52] | Girly, you got this. | 你可以的 姑娘 |
[10:54] | We don’t want you to fall, now. Take your time. | 我们不想你摔倒 慢慢来 |
[10:56] | Here we go. That’s it. | 走吧 就是这样 |
[11:01] | Oh, you’re doing it! | 你做到了 |
[11:03] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:04] | I’m almost there. | 马上就过去了 |
[11:10] | Nope. | 不要 |
[11:25] | Pigeon pose. | 鸽子式 |
[11:28] | Crane pose. | 鹤禅式 |
[11:31] | Okay, we worked out. | 好了 训练结束 |
[11:32] | Who’s down for a froyo? | 谁想来杯冻酸奶 |
[11:34] | Froyo. | 冻酸奶 |
[11:35] | “Mighty Mighty Eagle, soaring free.” | “无敌神鹰 自由翱翔” |
[11:37] | “Defender of our homes and liberty!” | “我们家园和自由的守护者” |
[11:39] | Hi, Red. | 大红先生 |
[11:40] | Is one of those yours? | 里面有你的孩子吗 |
[11:41] | What? | 什么 |
[11:42] | Yeah, when birds fly. | 对 如果鸟会飞的话 |
[11:45] | “Mighty Eagle is a legend.” | “无敌神鹰是个传奇” |
[11:51] | 开心 微笑 欢迎愤怒的小鸟 | |
[12:32] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[12:33] | This is funny! | 这才好笑 |
[12:41] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[12:56] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[13:17] | Don’t look, Bobby. | 别看了 鲍比 |
[13:20] | The anger might be contagious. | 愤怒会传染的 |
[13:22] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[13:24] | – He started it. – Move it, move it! Don’t look back! | -他先挑起的 -快走 别回头看 |
[13:28] | There you go. | 好了 |
[13:43] | Oh, look at this. | 看看这里 |
[13:44] | This is gonna be awful. | 这肯定很可怕 |
[13:48] | Okay, I guess that’s art. | 好吧 我猜这是艺术品 |
[13:50] | That’s garbage. | 这是垃圾 |
[13:52] | And that’s exotic. | 这很异域风情 |
[13:58] | “Free rage” what? | “不会愤怒的”什么 |
[14:01] | – Hi there! Welcome… – Oh, hello. | -你好 欢迎 -你好 |
[14:02] | …to the Infinity Acceptance group. | …来到无限宽容小组 |
[14:05] | – I am Matilda. – Okay. | -我是玛蒂尔达 -好的 |
[14:06] | And I’m just super psyched to be taking this journey with you! | 我十分开心将和你开启这段旅程 |
[14:11] | Ah! You’re gonna have a blast. | 你会玩得很开心的 |
[14:13] | I’m really fun. | 我真的很搞笑 |
[14:15] | Everybody says that about me. | 大家都这么说我 |
[14:17] | Hey, guys. | 大伙们 |
[14:18] | Say hello to Red, everyone. | 快跟大红问好 |
[14:19] | Hello! | 你好 |
[14:21] | Hi, Red. | 你好 大红 |
[14:22] | Hello, birds I won’t get to know well. | 你们好 这群我生命中的过客 |
[14:24] | Hey, apparently somebody | 显然有人没看到备忘录 |
[14:25] | didn’t get the memo that we like to start on time | 我们一般准时开始上课 |
[14:27] | because you’re about two minutes late. | 而你们大概迟到了两分钟 |
[14:28] | Don’t let it happen again. | 下不为例 |
[14:29] | Hi, my name is Chuck. | 我叫查克 |
[14:30] | I’m sorry we got off on the wrong foot. | 很抱歉你刚来就让你难堪 |
[14:31] | I like you a lot. I can tell. | 我很喜欢你 我确定 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:34] | Now, Red, would you like to share your story with us? | 大红 你想和我们分享下你的故事吗 |
[14:38] | No, not really. | 不是很想 |
[14:39] | Well, the court mentioned something about a rage episode | 法院提到在一个孩子的生日派对上 |
[14:42] | at a child’s birthday party. | 出现了很狂暴的行为 |
[14:45] | How long is this class, anyway? | 这课我要上多久 |
[14:47] | As long as you make it. | 只要你做到就结束了 |
[14:49] | Really? Oh, okay. | 真的吗 好吧 |
[14:51] | Uh, gentlemen, very nice to see you, and to almost meet you. | 先生们 很高兴见到并差点认识你们 |
[14:55] | Probably the nicest part of it is not getting to meet you, | 也许不结识你们才是最好的结果 |
[14:57] | you know, in some weird way. | 虽然这理由有些奇怪 |
[14:58] | All right, so I’m gonna go ahead | 那么 我就准备 |
[15:00] | and scoot on back out past those creepy statues and, uh… | 转身经过哪些诡异的雕像 然后… |
[15:05] | Back you go. | 坐下吧你 |
[15:06] | Sure. No, I can take a seat. | 好吧 我坐下好了 |
[15:08] | So, in another sense, | 说得更明白点 |
[15:10] | you are here until I notify the court | 你要在这里呆到我通知法院 |
[15:13] | that your anger issues have been resolved. | 你愤怒的毛病治好了 |
[15:17] | Oh, boy. | 不是吧 |
[15:18] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[15:19] | Share your story with Red. | 来和大红说说你的故事 |
[15:21] | Me? I am the last guy who should be here. | 我 我才是最不该来这的人 |
[15:23] | Simple speeding ticket. | 只是收到了超速罚单 |
[15:24] | Judge tells me I was going too fast, | 法官说我跑太快了 |
[15:26] | so I say, “Your Honor, to be honest, I was. | 于是我说 “法官大人 我的确超速了 |
[15:28] | “You caught me.” | “我认罪” |
[15:29] | I’m not angry. I’m honest. | 我没有愤怒 我是诚实 |
[15:30] | So, shouldn’t I be in honesty management class? | 所以我该被训练不说实话才对 |
[15:33] | ‘Cause we gotta manage my honesty. | 因为我们不要总说实话 |
[15:37] | My one problem, that’s a different story than you told last time. | 我有个问题 这和你上次说的故事不一样 |
[15:47] | *That’s the sound of da police* | *那是警察的声音* |
[15:50] | *That’s the sound of the beast* | *那是怪兽的声音* |
[15:52] | *That’s the sound of da police* | *那是警察的声音* |
[15:55] | *That’s the sound of the beast* | *那是怪兽的声音* |
[15:57] | *That’s the sound of da police* | *那是警察的声音* |
[16:00] | *That’s the sound of da beast* | *那是怪兽的声音* |
[16:07] | Drinks on me, guys! | 我买单 朋友们 |
[16:13] | *That’s the sound of da police* | *那是警察的声音* |
[16:15] | *That’s the sound of the beast* | *那是怪兽的声音* |
[16:17] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[16:18] | Okay, maybe it wasn’t ice cream. | 好吧 可能不是冰激凌 |
[16:20] | All right, Chuck, thanks. We got it. | 好了 查克 谢谢 知道了 |
[16:22] | And this is Terence. | 这位是特伦斯 |
[16:27] | More like terrifying. | 叫特吓人更合适 |
[16:29] | Now, it says here, in your little filey… | 你的档案里写了… |
[16:45] | Terence, uh, seems to have had an incident. | 特伦斯…好像遭遇了一场小意外 |
[16:50] | Now, Bomb started with us two weeks ago. | 爆爆两周前就来了 |
[16:53] | Tell us your story, Bomb. | 说说你的故事吧 爆爆 |
[16:56] | Okay. Well, sometimes when I get upset, | 好的 当我难过的时候 |
[16:59] | I, uh, have been known to, uh, blow up. | 我…就会…爆炸 |
[17:04] | So, like, uh… Like, what, like, you get mad, you mean? | 就像是…抓狂那样吗 |
[17:07] | Well, no. | 不是 |
[17:08] | I literally blow up, okay? | 我真的会爆炸 懂吗 |
[17:10] | I explode like a bomb. | 像炸弹那样 |
[17:17] | Hence the name. | 人如其名 |
[17:22] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[17:27] | Ah, excuse me. | 对不起了 |
[17:28] | Party foul. | 把派对搞砸了 |
[17:33] | Do it! | 炸给我们看 |
[17:34] | No can do. | 不行 |
[17:35] | I just went boom-boom before class. | 我上课前才炸过一次 |
[17:37] | Hey, look, I don’t want to be here at all, | 我完全不想来的 |
[17:38] | but this can maybe make it | 不过这也许能让课 |
[17:39] | a little more interesting to me, so please, explode. | 变得有趣一点 请炸一下吧 |
[17:42] | You can’t do it, can you? | 你真能爆炸吗 |
[17:43] | Yes, I can, | 是的 |
[17:44] | but I’m having back issues today. | 但我今天背不舒服 |
[17:47] | So, I’m gonna have to take a rain check. | 所以还是下次吧 |
[17:49] | Oh, do it! | 炸一下嘛 |
[17:50] | Not the time or place, little amigo. | 现在不是时候也不是地方 小家伙 |
[17:52] | These guys are all nuts, huh, big man? | 他们都是疯子吧 大家伙 |
[17:57] | Are we speaking telepathically, or you’re just… | 我们是通过心电感应交流的 还是… |
[18:02] | Good talk. | 说得好 |
[18:04] | Nice chatting with you. | 跟你聊天很愉快 |
[18:06] | Today we’re gonna be working | 今天我们要学习 |
[18:07] | on managing our anger through movement. | 用运动来控制愤怒 |
[18:12] | The first pose is the dancer pose. | 第一个姿势是舞者式 |
[18:16] | Great form, Terence. | 动作很标准 特伦斯 |
[18:18] | Eagle! Heron! | 鹰 鹭 |
[18:19] | Peacock! Warrior! | 孔雀 战士 |
[18:20] | Mountain! Tree! Rabbit! Fish! Locust! King pigeon! | 山 树 兔 鱼 蝗虫 王鸽 |
[18:22] | And of course, downward duck. | 当然还有 趴下的鸭子式 |
[18:26] | Uh, excuse me, boring hippie lady. | 抱歉 无聊的嬉皮姐姐 |
[18:28] | Looks like the explodey guy’s gonna puke. | 爆爆好像要吐了 |
[18:30] | And have you done this before? | 你之前练过这个吗 |
[18:31] | Uh, yes, I have, but usually not for free. | 练过 但一般都不是免费的 |
[18:34] | Didn’t think so. | 我猜也是 |
[18:35] | – Awesome. – And how are we doing over here, Bomb? | -太棒了 -怎么样了 爆爆 |
[18:37] | Doing wonderful. Stretching out the core. | 非常好 骨骼都得到了伸展 |
[18:40] | Just remember to breathe | 记得调整呼吸 |
[18:42] | up through your feathers and from your talons. | 让气息从体内运行到指尖 |
[18:45] | Namaste. | 平静 |
[18:48] | Bomb? | 爆爆 |
[18:53] | Nice! | 棒呆了 |
[18:56] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[18:57] | I was doing the poses, I was feeling all Zen, | 我正在做动作 感觉很有禅意 |
[19:00] | Matilda was digging it, then I lost my grip on it. | 玛蒂尔达帮我纠正 然后我就失控了 |
[19:04] | Let it slip and it just squeaked out. | 结果还是爆发了 |
[19:06] | Hey, so, where we going? | 我们这是要去哪 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry. “We”? | 你说什么 “我们” |
[19:09] | Yes, we. | 对啊 我们 |
[19:10] | There’s a new happiness exhibit at the Museum of Happiness | 幸福博物馆的幸福展刚开幕 |
[19:13] | that I’m dying to see. | 我超想去看 |
[19:15] | Uh, you know what? | 是这样的 |
[19:16] | I… I mean, I got a… I got a thing. | 我…我有点事 |
[19:18] | A thing? | 有点事 |
[19:19] | Like a disease? | 生病了吗 |
[19:21] | Is it bird flu? Chicken pox? | 是禽流感 水痘 |
[19:23] | Cardinal sin? | 还是什么大罪恶 |
[19:24] | No, by “Thing,” I mean, like, um, desire not to hang out. | 不 我说有事 就是不想跟你 |
[19:28] | With you. | 出去玩 |
[19:31] | Oh, yeah, well… You know, may be for the best, you know, | 好吧 这样也挺好 |
[19:33] | because, uh, I got something, too. | 因为…我也有事 |
[19:35] | Ha! How did I forget? | 我怎么忘了 |
[19:37] | Even if you’d said yes, I probably couldn’t have gone. | 就算你答应了 我可能也去不了 |
[19:41] | I’m busy, too. | 我也很忙 |
[19:44] | I have a, uh, business offer, | 我有笔业务要谈 |
[19:48] | uh, deal that is, uh… | 就是… |
[19:50] | No, Bomb, you’re not good at this, buddy. | 别 爆爆 你不擅长说谎 |
[19:52] | It’s… It’s charming up to a point, and now it’s just sad. | 有时候撒谎是好事 但这时却显得悲凉 |
[19:57] | It’s a guy I know. | 是一个我认识的人 |
[19:59] | And he’s opening up a brand-new luxury | 他组织了一次新的奢侈的… |
[20:04] | …class reunion. | …班级聚会 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:07] | Good. Good, good, good. | 好 好 好 |
[20:09] | Well, looks like it’s just us. | 看来只剩下我们了 |
[20:11] | Want to go get a bite? | 想去吃点东西吗 |
[20:12] | Oh, but what about your “class reunion” | 可是你的班级聚会呢 |
[20:14] | Where everybody brings a “Business offer”? | 在那儿是不是每个人都有业务要谈 |
[20:16] | Oh! No, no, no. Chuck, I was lying. | 不 不 不 查克 我骗你的 |
[20:20] | I’m sorry if I fooled you. | 很抱歉我对你说谎了 |
[20:27] | No means no. | 不要就是不要 |
[20:31] | My sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[20:34] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:37] | Get over here! | 过来啊 |
[20:40] | Peckerhead! | 小混蛋 |
[20:41] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[20:50] | Oh! Oh, I felt a peck! | 天哪 我感受到胎动了 |
[21:11] | This is the legendary Mighty Eagle, | 这是传奇人物 无敌神鹰 |
[21:14] | our protector and hero, | 我们的保护者和英雄 |
[21:17] | but no one has seen him for years. | 但是已经很多年没人见过他了 |
[21:19] | Mighty Eagle is missing. | 无敌神鹰消失了 |
[21:22] | When’s Mighty Eagle gonna come back? | 无敌神鹰什么时候回来啊 |
[21:25] | Eyebrows, didn’t your arents ever tell you | 大浓眉 你爸妈难道没有告诉过你 |
[21:27] | Mighty Eagle isn’t real? | 无敌神鹰是虚构的吗 |
[21:28] | He doesn’t know that. | 他不知道 |
[21:31] | He doesn’t have parents. | 他没有爸爸妈妈 |
[21:33] | Yeah. Or even friends. | 对哦 连朋友都没有 |
[22:23] | Eureka! | 找到了 |
[22:31] | Say bye to Daddy. | 和爸爸说再见 |
[22:32] | Bye-bye! | 拜拜 |
[22:33] | – Goodbye, hatchlings. – Bye! | -再见 小家伙们 -再见 |
[22:35] | Have a happy day! | 祝你今天愉快 |
[22:37] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[22:38] | Morning, Your Honor. | 早上好 法官大人 |
[22:41] | Here you go. | 给您 |
[22:44] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑 |
[22:51] | – Yes! – Bye! Daddy’s making dinner! | -太棒了 -拜拜 爸爸给你们做晚饭 |
[22:54] | “If my name were Bobby, would you ask about my hobbies?” | “若我名叫鲍比 你会否关心我兴趣” |
[22:59] | “Or if my name were Judas, would you ask me what my mood is?” | “若我名叫犹大 你会否关心我心绪” |
[23:03] | “I laugh, I cry, I love, I hate.” | “我笑 我哭 我爱 我恨” |
[23:07] | “I do so much more than detonate.” | “不止会爆炸” |
[23:12] | Think about it. | 品味一下 |
[23:13] | That was beautiful. | 这诗真美 |
[23:16] | Oh, you’re gonna make me cry! | 我要被感动哭了 |
[23:18] | Yeah, that was some real clever symbolism. | 真是精妙的象征主义诗句 |
[23:20] | Red, why don’t we hear your poem? | 大红 我们来听听你的诗吧 |
[23:23] | I don’t have a poem. | 我没有诗 |
[23:25] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[23:26] | Because I didn’t write one. | 因为我没写 |
[23:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:30] | And is there a reason? | 能告诉我原因吗 |
[23:32] | Well, you know, I was gonna do it, | 我本想写来着 |
[23:33] | but then I thought about it and I realized, | 但在我构思的时候我发现 |
[23:36] | “Oh, this is a huge waste of my time.” | “这完全就是在浪费时间” |
[23:38] | So, I didn’t do it. | 所以我就没写了 |
[23:40] | Deep breath, deep breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[23:41] | Deep breath! | 深 呼 吸 |
[23:44] | And we’re back in the now. | 我又心平气和了 |
[23:46] | Chuck! You’ve had your hand up the whole time. | 查克 你一直在举手 |
[23:51] | My poem is about a hate crime. | 我的诗是关于一起仇恨的罪行 |
[23:58] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[24:00] | Lot of sickos out there. Lot of sickos. | 这世上变态真多啊 |
[24:02] | “What, oh, what did I make you of? | “用什么 我用什么创造了你” |
[24:07] | “I made you out of love” | “我用爱” |
[24:08] | “But wait, too late!” | “但等等 太迟了” |
[24:10] | “Now I see your fate” | “现在我看见了你的命运” |
[24:12] | “Some very troubled somebody destroyed you out of hate” | “有个可怕的人用仇恨毁灭了你” |
[24:19] | “What could have made him so despise” | “是什么让他如此轻蔑” |
[24:21] | “Your happy smile, your laughing eyes?” | “你快乐的微笑 你带有笑意的眼眸” |
[24:25] | “Your soul was pure, your heart was true” | “你的灵魂如此纯洁 你的心灵如此真诚” |
[24:28] | “And someone hated that” | “而有些人愤恨那一切” |
[24:31] | “But who?” | “到底是谁呢” |
[24:39] | Terence. | 是特伦斯 |
[24:44] | Yeah, I deserved that. | 是我活该 |
[24:46] | Billy has passed… | 比利走了… |
[24:48] | …to a higher plane of existence. | …去了遥远的地方 |
[24:50] | Everyone, join wings. | 大家 都过来吧 |
[24:53] | Let us all say our goodbyes. | 让我们向他告别 |
[24:56] | Yeah, let me get in here. I gotta say goodbye. | 让我过去 我也要向他告别 |
[24:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:00] | Okay. You know, I’ll just mourn from back here. | 好吧 我就在这里默哀好了 |
[25:02] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[25:02] | You know, if there’s one thing Billy always hated, | 如果有什么是比利一直讨厌的 |
[25:04] | – it was goodbyes. – Hey, what’s going on out there? | -那就是告别了 -那里发生了了什么 |
[25:09] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[25:12] | Very moving. | 真是感人 |
[25:13] | Come on, everybody! Let’s go! | 大家伙快来看啊 |
[25:14] | Hey, where’s everybody going? | 你们这是要去哪 |
[25:16] | Hurry! Something’s coming! | 快点 有什么东西来了 |
[25:17] | Last one to the beach is a rotten egg! | 最后一个到沙滩的是笨蛋 |
[25:19] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[25:20] | Coming through! Pardon me! Excuse me! | 我要过去啦 借过 借过 |
[25:25] | What? | 什么 |
[25:30] | Again? | 还罚 |
[25:32] | Let’s get down to the beach! | 让我们奔向沙滩吧 |
[25:36] | Last one there is a rotten eggy! | 最后一名是笨蛋 |
[25:37] | What? | 什么 |
[25:47] | Didn’t mean to photobomb you. Sorry about that. | 我不是故意抢镜的 抱歉 |
[25:51] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[25:52] | It looks like a UFO. An Unidentified Floating Object. | 看上去像个UFO 不明飞行物 |
[25:56] | Daddy! | 爹地 |
[25:58] | Stop it. No, I’m not your daddy! | 别说了 不 我不是你爹地 |
[26:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:02] | – Look at the size of that thing! – Where’s it going? | -看看它的块头 -它要去哪 |
[26:04] | I don’t know, but it’s not stopping. | 我不知道 但是不像要停下的样子 |
[26:10] | My house, my house. | 我的房子 我的房子 |
[26:13] | Slow down! Stop! | 减速啊 快停下 |
[26:30] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[26:35] | That house took me five years to build. | 我花了五年才建好那个房子 |
[26:38] | Wow! It’s such a shame | 那还真是让人难过呢 |
[26:40] | when you create something and someone just destroys it. | 自己造好的东西就这么被毁了 |
[26:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[26:47] | we have a very special guest for you! | 欢迎一位非常特殊的访客吧 |
[26:50] | – He’s a green marine sailing machine. – Careful, now. | -这是个绿色的航海机器 -小心点啊 |
[26:53] | And he’s keen to let you know he’s not mean! | 他很希望你们知道 他没有恶意 |
[26:56] | Put your wings together for Leonard! | 掌声欢迎 莱纳德 |
[27:02] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[27:04] | Please hold your applause. | 然而先别鼓掌 |
[27:07] | Greetings from my world! | 送上我们的世界对你们的问候 |
[27:10] | The world of the pigs. | 猪的世界 |
[27:13] | What’s a pig? | 猪是什么 |
[27:14] | I am a pig. | 我就是只猪 |
[27:22] | Unbelievable. Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[27:26] | Oh! Where we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[27:27] | Wrong way. | 方向错了 |
[27:29] | Oopsie. Not working. | 怎么没反应 |
[27:31] | We practiced this 100 times. | 我们都练过无数次了 |
[27:33] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[27:35] | We’re gonna come in again. | 我们再出场一次 |
[27:37] | I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[27:41] | My name is Leonard… | 我叫莱纳德… |
[27:43] | …but my friends call me Chuckles. | …但朋友们都叫我微笑先生 |
[27:44] | Very generous! | 你真是太客气了 |
[27:47] | – Thank… – We mean no harm. | -谢谢… -我们没有恶意 |
[27:50] | We saw your island across the sea, and we thought, | 我们在海那边看见你们的岛 于是好奇 |
[27:54] | “Wonder what they’re up to.” | “那些人在做什么” |
[27:56] | But there’s no other place besides here. | 但除了这里没有别的地方啊 |
[27:58] | Yes, there is. | 有的 |
[28:00] | – And we are from there. – Please stop! | -我们就从那里来 -快停下 |
[28:01] | We call it Piggy Island. | 我们称它为猪猪岛 |
[28:04] | Oh, my God. | 额滴神啊 |
[28:05] | P-I-double-G-Y Island. | 两个鼻孔的猪猪的岛 |
[28:09] | Who else is out there? | 还有谁在那儿 |
[28:11] | My first officer, Ross, and I have sailed everywhere. | 我的大副罗斯 和我四处远航 |
[28:14] | One brave soul against the sea. | 他可是海上的勇士 |
[28:17] | – And Ross. – Uh, excuse me. | -罗斯 -打断一下 |
[28:19] | Have you come to smash all of our houses or just mine? | 你是来毁掉所有房子 还是只是我的 |
[28:22] | – Oh, man! – Somebody want a gift basket? | -别捣乱啊 -有人要礼物篮吗 |
[28:26] | Please, please, don’t be afraid. | 请不要害怕 |
[28:28] | My partner and I request the honor of your friendship. | 我和我的同伴愿与你们为友 |
[28:32] | Ross, show ’em how we do it. | 罗斯 给他们看看我们的诚意 |
[28:34] | Don’t worry, he’s had all his shots. | 别担心 他很有分寸的 |
[28:37] | We’re all friends now! | 我们现在是朋友了 |
[28:38] | Hi, friends. | 朋友们你们好 |
[28:42] | Oh, not a hugger. | 不爱拥抱啊 |
[28:45] | Welcome to Bird Island! | 欢迎来到小鸟岛 |
[28:48] | Welcome to our new friends, the pigs. | 欢迎我们的新朋友 猪猪们 |
[28:51] | Let us have a celebration! | 我们来庆祝吧 |
[28:53] | – Put ‘er there! – Welcome! | -握个手吧 -欢迎 |
[28:56] | – Whoo! Sorry. – And a hoof to a wing. | -抱歉 -蹄子握翅膀 |
[28:58] | We would like to honor the pigs with a special performance. | 我们将用一场特别的表演欢迎猪猪们 |
[29:05] | Oh, watch out. Shakin’ my bacon! | 小心点 抖动我的身体 |
[29:09] | They don’t have feathers? | 他们没有羽毛 |
[29:10] | You know, they’re just walking around naked, | 就这么光着身子走 |
[29:12] | just presenting themselves. | 展示他们自己 |
[29:13] | I’m looking at all their business here. | 我真是全把它们看光了 |
[29:15] | That part about them I really admire. | 我还挺喜欢他们这样的 |
[29:17] | Now we would like to welcome our special guests, the pigs! | 现在让我们欢迎特殊来客 猪猪们 |
[29:21] | All right! | 好的 |
[29:22] | Thank you for your kindness and hospitality. | 感谢你们的善良好客 |
[29:25] | Our king sends his warmest regards. | 我们的国王向你们致以最诚挚的问候 |
[29:28] | “King?” | “国王” |
[29:28] | You have shared with us the wonders | 你们向我们展示了 |
[29:30] | of your quaint, simple little island. | 这朴素小岛的特色 |
[29:33] | Drop the banner, Ross! | 放下条幅 罗斯 |
[29:37] | Now we would love to humbly share | 现在我们真诚献上 |
[29:40] | some of the wonders of our world. | 一些我们自己的特色 |
[29:42] | Yeah. Humble, my bird butt. | 真诚 见鬼吧 |
[29:44] | Language. | 注意你的用词 |
[29:45] | A hundred years from now, everyone will ask, | 一百年后 所有人都会问 |
[29:48] | “How did the friendship between the pigs and the birds start?” | “猪和鸟的友情是怎么开始的” |
[29:52] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[29:54] | Well, let them say we lit up the night! | 到时候他们会说今夜就是我们友谊的起点 |
[30:00] | Holy moly! | 我的天哪 |
[30:06] | Look, they destroyed more of the stuff we worked hard to build. | 他们又毁了我们辛苦创造的东西 |
[30:09] | – But there’s more! – More? | -还远远不止这些 -不止这些 |
[30:11] | Has gravity gone haywire? | 重力是不是消失了 |
[30:13] | No! Even better! | 没 比这还要好 |
[30:15] | Your friends, the pigs, proudly give you | 你们的朋友 猪猪 骄傲地送上 |
[30:18] | the trampoline! | 蹦床 |
[30:22] | – Those are my assistants, Oinky… – Hello. | -这是我的助手 哼哼… -大家好 |
[30:24] | …and Jon Ham! | …和火腿乔 |
[30:26] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[30:27] | I thought there was only supposed to be two of these guys. | 我以为他们只有两个人 |
[30:29] | Squad goals! | 蹦床组合 |
[30:31] | Look at those jiggly pigglies! | 看那些上下翻腾的小猪 |
[30:34] | But that’s not all. | 这还不算完 |
[30:35] | Throwing things just got a whole lot easier. | 扔东西也会变得十分容易 |
[30:38] | Say hello to the slingshot! | 有请弹弓出场 |
[30:44] | – I can’t see. – This is crazy! | -我看不到 -这太疯狂了 |
[30:45] | – Tired of carrying things from place to place? – Yeah! | -再也不想到处运东西了吗 -对 |
[30:48] | – Wish you could just get it there? – Yeah! | -是不是希望一步到位 -没错 |
[30:50] | – Well, now you can! – How? | -现在能实现了 -怎么做 |
[30:52] | Waiters, do me a favor. | 服务员 帮我个忙 |
[30:54] | – Take the rest of the night off. – Thank you. | -你现在可以下班了 -谢谢 |
[30:55] | If you got the night off, why don’t you fix my house! | 如果你下班了 帮我修房子吧 |
[30:58] | Yeah, it’s the same guy. | 对 又是那个家伙 |
[31:00] | Well, the slingshot does it all in three easy steps. | 弹弓运东西只要简单的三步 |
[31:04] | Ready, aim. | 预备 瞄准 |
[31:07] | – Fire! – I got it! | -发射 -我接住了 |
[31:09] | Incredible! | 难以置信 |
[31:11] | – Flown in fresh! – Me! Me! I want fruit! | -新鲜送达 -我 我 我要水果 |
[31:14] | Guys, it’s the same fruit sitting on the plates in front of you. | 兄弟 这和你面前的水果是一样的 |
[31:17] | – Watch out for that pineapple. – Somebody, please… | -小心那个菠萝 -快帮帮我 |
[31:21] | And now for our last gift to you. | 现在 还有最后一件礼物 |
[31:23] | Shut up and fix my house! | 闭嘴快去修我家房子 |
[31:25] | We don’t know him. | 我们不认识他 |
[31:28] | I’m going to ask for a volunteer from the audience. | 有哪位观众想当志愿者吗 |
[31:32] | Pick me! | 选我 |
[31:33] | Who should I pick? | 我该选谁呢 |
[31:34] | – Who, who, who? – Pick me, Mr. Pig! | -谁 谁 谁 -选我 猪先生 |
[31:36] | How about the red guy with the enormous eyebrows? | 那个大浓眉的红小伙子怎么样 |
[31:40] | Me? | 我 |
[31:42] | – Yeah! – Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -对 -不 不 不 |
[31:43] | Yes, you, sir. | 没错 就是你 |
[31:45] | Come on up here. | 快上来 |
[31:46] | It’s your lucky day! | 你今天太幸运了 |
[31:47] | Are you sure you don’t want to choose | 你确定你不选 |
[31:49] | one of the hundreds of birds that had their wings up? | 其他成百的举着翅膀的鸟吗 |
[31:50] | – Get him up here! – Come on, Red! | -让他上来 -快点 大红 |
[31:52] | Have some fun! | 找点乐子吧 |
[31:53] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 上 上 上 |
[31:56] | He’s shy. | 他害羞了 |
[31:57] | You hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[31:58] | They’re cheering for you. | 他们在给你加油 |
[32:00] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你们在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[32:01] | Red guy with the eyebrows! | 红毛大浓眉 |
[32:03] | I would’ve sat closer had I known | 早知道我要参与这场秀 |
[32:05] | that I was gonna be part of the show. | 我就坐近一点儿了 |
[32:07] | Okay, now what? | 好吧 我上来了 |
[32:08] | Come on, give him a hand. | 来 给他鼓鼓掌 |
[32:10] | Right this way. Come on. | 这边 过来 |
[32:11] | Relax. Be brave. | 放轻松 勇敢点 |
[32:13] | – Ready! – Who, me? Yeah, no, I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -谁 我 我准备好了 |
[32:15] | – Aim! – Aim at what? | -瞄准 -瞄准什么 |
[32:16] | – Everybody on this one. – Fire! | -大家一起喊 -发射 |
[32:21] | Who says birds don’t fly? | 谁说鸟不会飞 |
[32:23] | This seems really unnatural! | 这很不正常 |
[32:26] | I hope he’s okay. | 我希望他没事 |
[32:36] | Don’t worry! I’m fine! | 别担心 我没事 |
[32:38] | Thanks for the lift! | 感谢送我回家 |
[32:40] | I wish they would have done that 10 minutes ago. | 早点送我回来多好 |
[32:47] | You know you want to search their boat. | 你肯定想搜搜他们的船吧 |
[32:49] | What? No, I don’t. | 啥 不 我不想 |
[32:52] | Yeah, you’re right, I do. | 你说对了 我想 |
[32:54] | Bomb’s on his way. | 爆爆马上就到 |
[32:58] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[33:01] | And remember, keep it quiet. | 记住 保持安静 |
[33:04] | Oh, yeah. | 不错 |
[33:10] | – This is an impressive ship! – No. Inside voice. | -真是艘好船 -小点儿声 |
[33:12] | Inside voice. Come on. | 小点儿声 拜托 |
[33:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:18] | Piggy fitness. | 猪猪健身 |
[33:32] | Very strange. | 好奇怪啊 |
[33:39] | Who are these weirdos? | 这是些什么人啊 |
[33:47] | What are you doing? We’re trying to sneak around. | 你在干什么 我们在打探情报 |
[33:49] | We didn’t rent this place out. | 可没把这地方租下来 |
[33:51] | – You can rent this place? – Give me that! | -你能把这地方租下来 -拿来 |
[33:59] | You guys! | 伙计们 |
[34:01] | No. | 不 |
[34:03] | Looks like there’s some more stuff down here. | 看起来下面还有不少东西 |
[34:11] | We were hiding. | 我们是在躲着呢 |
[34:16] | When I say, “Hey!” You say, “Ho!” | 我说”嘿” 你们说”哈” |
[34:18] | – Hey! – Ho! | -嘿 -哈 |
[34:20] | – Hey! – Ho! | -嘿 -哈 |
[34:22] | There’s more of them! | 还有更多的猪 |
[34:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[34:25] | Ho… Oh! | 哈 |
[34:27] | That’s right, I’m back. | 没错 我回来了 |
[34:29] | Enjoying the party, everyone? | 大家在派对上玩得好吗 |
[34:31] | Because while you were living it up, | 你们在享受的时候 |
[34:34] | I snuck onto their boat. | 我溜上了他们的船 |
[34:36] | – What? – What did he say? | -什么 -他说什么 |
[34:38] | And look at what I found. | 看看我都找到了什么 |
[34:41] | There’s more of them than we thought! | 他们人比我们想象的要多 |
[34:43] | Which is, um, mysterious and weird, am I right? | 这很神秘 很怪异 对吧 |
[34:50] | How ya doin’? | 你好吗 |
[34:51] | Remember, he said there were only two pigs on board, | 记不记得他说船上只有两只猪 |
[34:54] | but he was obviously lying. | 很明显他在说谎 |
[34:58] | and there are strange devices on their boat! | 他们船上还有奇怪的设备 |
[35:00] | So, clearly, there’s, you know, | 所以 很明显 |
[35:01] | some messed-up stuff going on here. | 这里面有什么坏名堂 |
[35:03] | How messed up? I don’t know. | 有多坏 我不知道 |
[35:05] | What specifically? I don’t know that, either. | 是什么名堂 我也不知道 |
[35:07] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[35:10] | Sweet! | 亲爱的 |
[35:11] | You snuck onto their boat? | 你溜上了他们的船 |
[35:13] | You know, I don’t need a reward. | 你知道的 我不需要奖赏 |
[35:15] | If you guys are trying to think | 如果你们在思考 |
[35:16] | of what honor to bestow upon me, don’t need it. | 给我颁什么奖 我不需要 |
[35:19] | – Boo! – Yeah, boo ’em! | -逊 -对 他们逊 |
[35:21] | Boo! | 逊 |
[35:22] | – You’re booing them or me? – You! | -你们觉得他们逊还是我逊 -你 |
[35:24] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[35:25] | Perhaps I can explain. | 也许我能解释 |
[35:28] | You see, my cousins are simple folk. | 你们看 我表兄们都很单纯 |
[35:31] | Watch. | 看 |
[35:32] | A B C… A, b, c… | |
[35:36] | Nothing. See? Nothing. | 不懂 看到吗 不懂 |
[35:38] | I didn’t want to risk their lives until I found out that the… | 在确定新世界是安全的之前 |
[35:41] | the new world was safe. | 我不想给他们带来危险 |
[35:43] | We were gonna put on a cowboy show for you. | 我们本来打算给你们表演牛仔秀的 |
[35:46] | Let ‘er go, boys! | 来吧 兄弟们 |
[35:57] | That was Pig Latin. | 这是猪猪拉丁语 |
[35:59] | But perhaps it wasn’t meant to be. | 但也许我们不小心做了坏事 |
[36:02] | I believe that birds and pigs are meant to be friends. | 我相信鸟与猪本应该是朋友 |
[36:07] | But if we crossed boundaries that were not meant to be crossed… | 如果我们做了不该做的事 |
[36:13] | Mr. Red, you’ve shamed not only yourself, | 大红先生 你不仅让你自己蒙羞 |
[36:16] | but our entire community! | 还搭上了我们整个族群 |
[36:18] | I think you… you messed up there. | 我想 你弄错了 |
[36:20] | You said “shamed” and you meant “saved,” right? | 你说”蒙羞”其实想说”拯救” 吧 |
[36:22] | I sent you to treatment to deal with your problems. | 我判你去治疗是为了纠正你的问题 |
[36:25] | Clearly, more treatment is required. | 很明显 还需要更多治疗 |
[36:28] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[36:29] | Do not trouble our honored guests again! | 不要再纠缠我们尊敬的客人了 |
[36:33] | My friends, we would love to see your cowboy show. | 我的朋友们 我们很想看你们的牛仔秀 |
[36:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:39] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[36:41] | Come on, everybody! | 来吧 大家 |
[36:42] | Put your hands together! | 掌声响起来 |
[36:44] | Whatever. Don’t listen to me. | 算了 别听我的 |
[36:46] | Party train coming through! | 派对小火车来啦 |
[36:59] | I can’t see. I can’t see. | 我瞎了 我瞎了 |
[37:22] | Piggyback rides? | 猪背肩车 |
[37:24] | Let’s move it, piggies! | 快点 小猪们 |
[37:25] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[37:25] | Group picture! Group picture! | 集体照 集体照 |
[37:28] | Everybody say, “Cheese”! | 大家说”茄子” |
[37:30] | – Cheese omelet. – Cheese! | -奶酪煎蛋卷 -茄子 |
[37:31] | Cheese omelet. | 奶酪煎蛋卷 |
[37:32] | Classic. | 真棒 |
[37:35] | Spoiler alert. | 小心剧透哦 |
[37:36] | – Step right up! – Jump! | -往上 -跳 |
[37:37] | So, I’m thinking about what kind of nest. I don’t know. | 我还在想用哪种窝 我也没主意 |
[37:39] | I was in the store, and I saw this… | 我当时在店里 正好看到这个… |
[37:47] | – I am famished… – It’s chow time! | -我好饿… -开饭啦 |
[37:55] | *Hanging tough through thick and thin* | *不论风雨我们都坚持下去* |
[38:07] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[38:14] | What the heck? | 什么情况 |
[38:16] | Who invited you to move in? | 谁让你们进来的 |
[38:19] | That’s my toothbrush! | 那是我的牙刷 |
[38:21] | Get it out! | 拿出来 |
[38:36] | All right, class, thought for the day. | 大家注意 今日思考 |
[38:38] | Water is the softest thing, | 水是最柔软的东西 |
[38:40] | yet it can penetrate mountains and earth. | 但它可以穿透高山和土地 |
[38:44] | Here’s my thought of the day. When are we done? | 我的今日思考是这个 什么时候结束 |
[38:46] | Red, what the caterpillar calls the end, | 大红 毛毛虫生命的结束 |
[38:49] | the world calls a butterfly. | 正是蜕变成蝴蝶的开始 |
[38:51] | Can I just say I never understand a single thing | 老实说 我从来就没听懂过 |
[38:54] | you’re talking about? | 你说的那些话 |
[39:02] | That’s very lifelike. | 这真是活灵活现的 |
[39:07] | So deep. | 好深邃 |
[39:08] | And, Terence, let’s see your… | 特伦斯 来看看你的… |
[39:12] | My goodness. | 我的天 |
[39:14] | I did not know you felt that way. | 我不知道你是这么想的 |
[39:17] | Class dismissed! | 下课 |
[39:18] | And now we’ve come to the prestigious Palms district. | 现在我们到了著名的棕榈区 |
[39:22] | Where birds of all feathers flock together | 大家都喜欢聚在这里 |
[39:24] | with eight kinds of fruit and nut trees. | 因为这里有八种水果和坚果树 |
[39:27] | Suck those bellies in. | 快挤进来 |
[39:28] | Insta-ham! | 拍照上传 |
[39:30] | Is that what I think it is? | 这就是我以为的那个东西吗 |
[39:32] | That’s an egg. | 这是一只蛋 |
[39:33] | That’s how our children are born. | 我们的孩子就是从这里面出来的 |
[39:35] | You guys don’t lay eggs? | 你们不下蛋吗 |
[39:38] | I wish we did. | 能下蛋就好了 |
[39:43] | Enchanté. | 你好[法语] |
[39:47] | You look delicious, my dear. | 亲爱的 你看起来很可口啊 |
[40:02] | That’s us. | 那就是我们 |
[40:08] | Hello. Excuse me. Buddy? | 你好 打扰一下 兄弟 |
[40:10] | Those are fragile. | 他们很脆弱的 |
[40:11] | Maybe you shouldn’t pick ’em up, all right? | 你不应该把它拿起来 好吗 |
[40:12] | Not yours. | 不是你的 |
[40:14] | My friend from the banquet. | 这不是宴会上的那位朋友吗 |
[40:16] | Well, that’s a very good painting. | 画得真不错 |
[40:17] | Very good. | 非常棒 |
[40:18] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[40:20] | The assignment was “Paint Your Pain,” | 作业是”画出你们的痛苦” |
[40:21] | So I painted your pain. | 所以我画了你的痛苦 |
[40:24] | It’s actually the first in a series. | 这事实上是这系列的第一幅 |
[40:26] | Here you go. | 你看 |
[40:27] | This one is nice. | 这也很好 |
[40:29] | I call this one Catharsis. | 我把这幅叫做《净化》 |
[40:32] | And… I call this one Bye-Bye. | 这个叫《再见》 |
[40:36] | Wonderful likeness. | 惟妙惟肖 |
[40:37] | I thought you said you stored your nuts for winter. | 我记得你们说储存坚果[笨蛋]过冬 |
[40:41] | Burn. | 太傻了 |
[40:42] | All right, what’s going on here? | 行了 到底怎么回事 |
[40:44] | Are you explorers, or are you staying? | 你们是来探索的 还是打算留下来 |
[40:46] | Because if you’re explorers, | 如果你们只是来探索 |
[40:47] | then why are there more of you coming, huh? | 那为什么你们还有人过来 |
[40:49] | Hi, everybody! | 大家好 |
[40:53] | Not my house again! | 别再毁坏我的房子了 |
[40:55] | That’s my home! And you know what? | 那是我家 你们知道吗 |
[40:58] | If you are staying, why don’t you just say so? | 如果你们想留下 你们为什么不直说呢 |
[41:00] | And why’d you leave your home? | 你们为什么要离开家 |
[41:01] | How do we know you’re not fugitives of the law? | 我们怎么知道你们不是逃犯 |
[41:03] | You are making our guests feel unwelcome! | 你让我们的客人不舒服了 |
[41:05] | And you’re not asking basic questions. | 你却连基本的问题都不问 |
[41:08] | Maybe I wasn’t clear enough. | 可能我没说清楚 |
[41:09] | Your opinion is not needed! | 我们不需要你的意见 |
[41:11] | Why do we have to agree? | 为什么我们要意见一致呢 |
[41:12] | Why does it matter that we’re not the same? | 我们不一样又怎么了 |
[41:14] | Anger is not always the answer! | 愤怒并不能解决所有问题 |
[41:17] | Continue the tour. | 观光继续 |
[41:20] | Surf’s up, you guys. | 走吧 朋友们 |
[41:21] | – So, get ready to hang loose. – That went well, | -准备好放松 -真是顺利 |
[41:23] | if you’re me. | 如果你是我的话 |
[41:26] | Dummy. | 虚伪 |
[41:31] | We could really use you right about now. | 我们现在倒是很需要你 |
[41:34] | Wait, actually… | 等等 实际上 |
[41:37] | Chuck! It’s Red! | 查克 我是大红 |
[41:38] | Zip on down here! | 快下来 |
[41:42] | Hey, Chuck’s mom. | 查克妈妈你好 |
[41:43] | Can your son come out to play? | 你儿子能出来玩吗 |
[41:46] | All of this does not just happen on its own. | 天生丽质也是需要保养的 |
[41:55] | Just taking a shower. | 刚在洗澡 |
[41:56] | Bomb, buddy, TMI. | 爆爆 不用解释这么多的 |
[41:59] | Now, I’m telling you, something isn’t kosher with these pigs. | 说真的 我笃定这些猪动机不纯 |
[42:02] | – Bull’s-eye! – And it’s up to us to figure it out. | -正中靶心 -我们应该把这事儿弄清楚 |
[42:05] | Figure what out, exactly? | 到底弄清楚什么 |
[42:06] | I don’t know, maybe they’re just being innovative. | 不知道 也许他们只是比较有创意 |
[42:08] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[42:09] | All aboard! | 都上来 |
[42:12] | Does seem a little odd, though. | 但确实有点奇怪 |
[42:18] | – Nailed it! – Flawless. | -搞定 -完美 |
[42:20] | Come on, does none of this seem wrong to you guys? | 拜托 这对你们来说一点都不奇怪吗 |
[42:23] | I’ll tell you this, if anyone knows what these pigs are up to… | 我跟你说 能参透这些猪的动机人… |
[42:26] | it’s Mighty Eagle. | 非无敌神鹰莫属了 |
[42:28] | Mighty Eagle! | 无敌神鹰 |
[42:32] | Oh, yeah! | 没错 |
[42:43] | Take that, tree! | 尝尝我的厉害 |
[42:45] | Eat my foot! | 吃我一脚 |
[42:48] | Tasty! | 美味 |
[42:54] | Mighty Eagle! | 无敌神鹰 |
[43:01] | Hello, Bird Island! | 你们好 小鸟岛的子民们 |
[43:09] | You’re welcome. | 不谢 |
[43:12] | Does Mighty Eagle still live? | 无敌神鹰还活着吗 |
[43:14] | Did he ever live? | 他活过吗 |
[43:15] | And if he did live, where would he live? | 如果他确实活过 他住哪儿 |
[43:17] | By the Lake of Wisdom in the Ancient Tree. | 住在上古之树上的智慧之湖边 |
[43:19] | That’s a fairy tale. | 那是童话故事 |
[43:20] | I’ve run all over this island. | 这个岛所有地方我都去过了 |
[43:22] | Where could that possibly be? | 根本没有那地方 |
[43:23] | Way up high. | 在高处 |
[43:27] | It’s a long way up that mountain, | 在那高高的山巅 |
[43:30] | and if I’m being honest, | 并且实话说了吧 |
[43:31] | well, I mean, you know, I could kind of use your help. | 我的意思是 你们去也能帮帮手 |
[43:33] | What’s that? What are you trying to say? | 什么 你想说什么 |
[43:35] | Nothing. I was just saying that I, | 没什么 我只是想说 |
[43:37] | you know, I could use your help. | 你们去说不定能帮上忙 |
[43:38] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t quite hear you over your ego. | 抱歉 你的自尊把你话音都盖住了 |
[43:40] | Could you enunciate that last word a little bit? | 你能把最后那个词说清楚吗 |
[43:42] | I need your help! | 我需要你们帮助 |
[43:45] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你为什么不直说呢 |
[43:47] | Bomb? | 爆爆 |
[43:47] | Let’s do it! | 那我们就出发吧 |
[43:54] | If there is a Mighty Eagle, | 如果无敌神鹰真的存在 |
[43:56] | well, how come we don’t ever hear his battle cry? | 为什么我们从来没听见过他的战吼 |
[43:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:00] | Maybe we have. | 也许我们听过 |
[44:01] | What would a Mighty Eagle battle cry sound like? | 无敌神鹰的战吼会是什么样子呢 |
[44:03] | You know what? I think I got an idea. | 我知道了 |
[44:05] | Maybe something like … | 也许就像… |
[44:08] | No, I bet it’s more like… | 不 我猜应该是… |
[44:12] | That’s theoretically what it’s more like, scientifically. | 理论上更像这样 科学地说 |
[44:14] | I got one. | 我知道了 |
[44:20] | Not bad. It’s a good impression. | 不赖 这是个好主意 |
[44:22] | But in my head, | 但在我想象当中 |
[44:23] | I’m kind of imagining it’s something more like a… | 我更觉得应该是这样… |
[44:33] | That sounds about right. | 这样才像那么回事 |
[44:34] | Now I’m thinking maybe it’s a little bit more subtle. | 现在我觉得可能更精妙一些 |
[44:36] | Like a little bit just more majestic, like… | 应该会气势磅礴一些… |
[44:50] | “Hello, world” | “你好 世界” |
[44:53] | “I am calling for you” | “我在为你呐喊” |
[44:56] | Stop making Mighty Eagle noises! | 别再学无敌神鹰的喊叫了 |
[44:59] | It’s like running a nursery. | 像开托儿所一样 |
[45:00] | Absolute child care. | 就是俩熊孩子 |
[45:02] | Someone has anger issues. | 某些人的暴脾气又犯了 |
[45:11] | This, uh… This is the wrong mountain. | 我们… 爬错山了 |
[45:16] | My calves are killing me. | 我的腿都要疼死了 |
[45:46] | That is simply unreal. | 简直跟做梦似的 |
[45:49] | The Lake of Wisdom. | 智慧之湖 |
[45:55] | What are you guys waiting for? | 你们还在等什么 |
[45:59] | Guys, hurry up! | 兄弟们 快来 |
[46:01] | This is what Mama talked about! | 这就是妈妈曾经告诉我的 |
[46:12] | Be honest, do I sound any wiser? | 跟我说实话 我听起来更聪明了吗 |
[46:14] | Oh, way wiser. | 聪明多了 |
[46:16] | You were kind of dumb before. I can say that now. | 你之前有点笨 终于可以说出口了 |
[46:18] | That water is no joke. | 这水真不是开玩笑 |
[46:20] | I can literally taste the intelligence and wisdom circulating | 我真的能感觉到聪明智慧 |
[46:24] | – through my body now. – Guys, | -正在我体内流转 -伙计们 |
[46:26] | nobody’s here. I mean, nobody’s used this place in years. | 这里没人 这地方荒废多年了 |
[46:30] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[46:33] | Get out of there. | 快出来 |
[46:45] | Don’t spit in his mouth. | 别吐到他嘴里 |
[46:46] | No, don’t spit it back! | 别又吐回去啊 |
[46:49] | Oh, don’t swallow it. | 千万不要吞下去 |
[46:52] | Yuck! | 恶心 |
[47:05] | Get out. Let’s go. Come on. | 出来 走了 快点 |
[47:08] | Come. Take your time, will you? | 快点 别慢吞吞的 |
[47:09] | Red, I’ve found the meaning of life. It’s… | 大红 我发现了生命的真谛 真是… |
[47:11] | Shut your wormhole. | 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[47:36] | It’s him. | 真的是他 |
[48:02] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[48:11] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[48:16] | Horrible turn of events. Horrible. | 真是神转折 神转折 |
[48:35] | Well, not so much the Lake of Wisdom, | 好吧 与其说是智慧湖 |
[48:37] | it’s more like the Lake of Whiz. | 不如说是嘘嘘湖 |
[48:39] | Did you just come here to look at me? | 你们只是来瞻仰一下我 |
[48:43] | Or did you have something to say? | 还是有什么要对我说 |
[48:47] | I think he saw us. | 我觉得他看到我们了 |
[48:48] | Oh, you think so? | 还用你说 |
[48:51] | You have passed the first test! | 你们已经通过了第一道测试 |
[48:54] | You have found me. | 你们找到了我 |
[48:56] | Look out. | 当心 |
[48:56] | Behold. | 看吧 |
[48:58] | Gaze upon. | 睁大眼睛看 |
[49:01] | Mighty Eagle! | 无敌神鹰 |
[49:08] | I see all and know all. | 我无所不见 无所不知 |
[49:12] | What are your names? | 你们叫什么名字 |
[49:13] | If you know all, why don’t you know who we are? | 如果你无所不知 怎会不知道我们是谁 |
[49:17] | I know very well who you are. | 我当然知道你们是谁 |
[49:20] | You are lost souls who have come here seeking wisdom. | 你们是迷失的灵魂 来此寻觅智慧 |
[49:26] | Can we have some? | 你能给我们智慧吗 |
[49:27] | Wisdom is not something that is given. | 智慧不是别人赋予的 |
[49:31] | It is something that is attained. | 是自己得来的 |
[49:34] | Okay. Goodbye. | 既然这样 再见 |
[49:36] | No, no, no, no. Will I help you attain wisdom? | 别走 别走 我能帮你们获得智慧吗 |
[49:39] | Yes. That I will do. | 当然 不在话下 |
[49:43] | Right. So, the reason we’ve climbed the mountain | 好吧 我们爬山是因为 |
[49:44] | is that we want to know… | 我们想知道… |
[49:45] | – Prepare… – Okay. | -等着 -好吧 |
[49:47] | …to have your minds blown. | …大开眼界吧 |
[49:50] | Oh, son of a… | 我了个去… |
[49:52] | This guy is good. | 这家伙不错嘛 |
[49:54] | Welcome to the Hall of Heroism. | 欢迎来到英雄堂 |
[49:58] | Wow! It’s really amazing to meet you. | 见到你真是惊喜万分 |
[50:00] | You know, I actually have your poster up… | 事实上我贴你的海报在… |
[50:02] | You might want to shield your eyes | 小心你们的眼睛 |
[50:05] | from the sparkle of those trophies. | 免得被奖杯的光芒闪瞎 |
[50:07] | How many? I have no idea. Countless, I’m sure. | 有多少 我不知道 我相信数不清 |
[50:10] | Thirteen. | 十三座 |
[50:10] | Wow, this is way nicer than my Hall of Wimpiness. | 这里比我的懦弱堂好多了 |
[50:14] | Bring it home, mamacita. | 约吗 辣妹 |
[50:16] | Get outta town. | 滚出去 |
[50:19] | What the… | 怎么回事… |
[50:29] | Those are some old-school moves there. | 都是些老式舞蹈动作 |
[50:31] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[50:37] | What? | 什么 |
[50:39] | Yes! | 帅 |
[50:45] | So, he’s kind of a wackadoodle. | 好吧 他算是个怪人 |
[50:47] | You know, that doesn’t mean he’s not wise. | 并不代表他没有智慧 |
[50:52] | Hey, are you tired of filling your balloons with heavy old air? | 厌倦了用笨重的空气充气球了吗 |
[50:55] | Finally, there’s a better way. | 终于有更好的方法了 |
[50:57] | – Helium. – Helium? | -氦气 -氦气 |
[50:58] | It’s a gas. | 是种气体 |
[51:00] | Aw, don’t worry about your balloon. | 别担心你那气球 |
[51:02] | It’ll just land in the ocean. | 它会飘扬至大海的 |
[51:05] | The fish love it. | 鱼儿们爱它 |
[51:06] | It’s good for their tummy. | 对胃好 |
[51:12] | 施工中 请见谅 这里将有大事发生 | |
[51:12] | Free party, free party. | 免费派对 免费派对 |
[51:14] | 派对 周六夜现场 特邀嘉宾 蠢朋克猪 | |
[51:14] | It’s gonna be the piggest party of the year. | 年度最佳猪猪风派对 |
[51:17] | Party! Get a birdsitter. | 来嗨啊 找个保姆看孩子 |
[51:19] | Let’s go, piggies. | 走了 猪猪们 |
[51:21] | Well, now, that is some fine handiwork. | 看看人家灵巧的双手 |
[51:24] | – Hey, Judge, you’re under arrest. – What? | -法官 你被捕了 -什么 |
[51:26] | For looking too good. | 因为长得太好看了 |
[51:28] | Hello. What about me? | 看这里 我呢 |
[51:29] | Do… Do I get a plus one? | 我能带伴吗 |
[51:30] | – Oh! Thank you. – Let me see, let me see. | -谢谢 -给我看看 给我看看 |
[51:34] | Oh, that was a wet one. | 抱歉 喷上鼻涕了 |
[51:48] | Almost there. Don’t rush me! | 快到了 别催我 |
[51:53] | Deep breath, deep breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[51:56] | And we’re back in the now. | 我们回到现实中来 |
[51:58] | Who’s ready for trust falls? | 准备好做信任背摔了吗 |
[51:59] | – I gotcha. – No, no, no. | -我会接好你 -不不不 |
[52:02] | Help. | 救命 |
[52:05] | *Mighty, Mighty Eagle soaring free* | *神勇的无敌神鹰自由高飞* |
[52:09] | *Defender of our homes and liberty* | *保护着我们的家园和自由* |
[52:14] | *Bravery! Humility!* | *勇敢 谦逊* |
[52:16] | *And honesty* | *又正直* |
[52:18] | You must have grown up singing this song in school. | 这首歌肯定伴随着你们读书的岁月 |
[52:24] | Yeah. Yes, we did. | 是啊 是的 |
[52:26] | Um, right. Yeah. | 对 确实 |
[52:29] | *Mighty, Mighty Eagle* | *神勇的无敌神鹰* |
[52:32] | *Rescue me* | *拯救我* |
[52:35] | Now, you do the second verse. | 现在 你来唱第二小节 |
[52:37] | Uh… I, uh… | 我… |
[52:39] | Come on. | 快点 |
[52:39] | – Me? – Yes. | -我 -是的 |
[52:41] | Do it. Do it. | 快唱 快唱 |
[52:44] | *Mighty, Mighty Eagle flap your wings* | *神勇的无敌神鹰扇动翅膀* |
[52:47] | Oh, yeah. | 不错哦 |
[52:48] | *And fill up your big cave with all your fancy things* | *将自己的大山洞填满奇妙东西* |
[52:52] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[52:52] | *Politeness! Good sportsmanship!* | *有礼貌 有运动精神* |
[52:54] | That’s not me. | 那可不是我 |
[52:55] | *And a long attention span* | *又有长期专注力* |
[52:56] | What? | 什么 |
[52:57] | *Mighty, Mighty Eagle* | *神勇的无敌神鹰* |
[53:00] | Yeah! | 好了 |
[53:01] | Take it away, Charles. | 到你了 查尔斯 |
[53:03] | *Oh, great heroic Mighty Eagle* | *伟大英勇的无敌神鹰* |
[53:07] | *With finer plumage than a seagull* | *羽毛美丽胜似海鸥* |
[53:11] | Oh, sing it. | 继续唱 |
[53:16] | *Um, ambidexterity! Pottery!* | *双手灵巧 制陶好* |
[53:18] | *And bankruptcy* | *又破产了* |
[53:21] | *Uh, Mighty, Mighty Eagle* | *神勇的无敌神鹰* |
[53:24] | Harmonize. Harmonize. | 和声 和声 |
[53:25] | *Rescue me* | *拯救我* |
[53:35] | Wow! You know it better than me. | 你们好像比我都懂 |
[53:38] | So, anyway, the other day, | 总之 不久前某一天 |
[53:40] | these pigs showed up out of nowhere, | 一群猪不知从哪儿冒出来 |
[53:42] | and it caused me a great deal of suspicion… | 让我很是起疑 |
[53:45] | And he’s walking out of the room. | 他在往外走 |
[53:47] | Unbelieve… I don’t get this. | 不敢相… 我就不懂了 |
[53:49] | This guy sits here on his butt, | 这家伙整天就无所事事 |
[53:50] | all alone, clearly doesn’t leave the house. | 独自一人 宅在家里 |
[53:52] | He talks a good game, | 他说得天花乱坠 |
[53:53] | but he doesn’t care about anyone but himself. | 可他关心的只有自己 |
[53:56] | Sounds a lot like you. | 听起来真像你 |
[53:57] | Oh, good. Thank you for your opinion, Chuck. | 多谢你的宝贵意见 查克 |
[54:05] | Well, hello. | 你好呀 |
[54:06] | – Hello? Mighty Eagle? – What? | -你好 无敌神鹰 -什么 |
[54:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[54:10] | – I’m bird-watching. – What? | -我在观鸟 -什么 |
[54:13] | Take a peek. | 给你瞄一眼 |
[54:17] | – Oh, you’re disgusting. – Oh, yeah. | -你真恶心 -就是我 |
[54:20] | Look, are you gonna help us or not? | 听着 你到底要不要帮我们 |
[54:22] | – I am helping you. – No, this is you helping. | -我这就是在帮啊 -不 看这里才叫帮 |
[54:25] | Looking through binoculars, spying on old ladies. | 通过望远镜 监视老太太 |
[54:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[54:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[54:33] | Oh, my… | 老天 |
[54:36] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[54:38] | I was right. I knew it! | 我是对的 我就知道 |
[54:40] | Bomb, Chuck, hurry up! Get out here! | 爆爆 查克 快点出来 |
[54:42] | Mighty Eagle, hey, fly us down there now. | 无敌神鹰 快带我们飞下去 |
[54:50] | No. | 不要 |
[54:50] | I’m sorry. What? | 你再说一遍 什么 |
[54:52] | I don’t do that anymore. I’m retired. | 我已经不干了 我退休了 |
[54:54] | Mostly just tired. | 主要是累得想休息了 |
[54:55] | Go handle it yourself. This is everything I’ve prepared you for. | 自己处理去吧 我已经教过你们怎么做了 |
[55:00] | What? “Prepared us for”? | 什么 “教我们” |
[55:01] | Hold on, did I miss something? | 等等 我是晕过去了吗 |
[55:03] | Let me just go through my notes really quick. Let’s see. | 让我快速看眼我的笔记 看看啊 |
[55:05] | Crazy stuff, bragging, crazy stuff, karaoke. | 疯狂 炫耀 疯狂 卡拉OK |
[55:07] | No, see, I don’t see anything useful here. | 问题是 我看不出你教了什么有用的东西 |
[55:10] | The whole world, everyone we know, is in danger. | 全世界还有我们认识的人 都处于危险中 |
[55:13] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 确实 |
[55:15] | So, off you go. | 所以 你们快去吧 |
[55:16] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[55:18] | I used to believe in you. | 你曾是我的信仰 |
[55:22] | When I was a kid, I believed nothing really bad could ever happen | 我小的时候 曾相信不会有坏事发生 |
[55:25] | because you were here. | 因为有你在 |
[55:27] | And now I see the fate of the world hangs on idiots like me. | 现在我发现世界命运系于我这样的笨蛋手中 |
[55:31] | And that, sir, is sort of terrifying. | 这点 先生 真是可怕 |
[55:35] | It’s time for you to go. | 你们该离开这里了 |
[55:37] | You know, it’s really upsetting to me | 你知道吗 你是唯一 |
[55:38] | that you’re the only bird that can fly | 一只会飞的鸟 却害怕飞翔 |
[55:41] | and you’re too afraid to do it. | 真让我难过 |
[55:44] | Hey, guys, come on, let’s go. | 伙计们 快点走了 |
[55:46] | We’re done here. He’s no hero. | 这里没我们事儿了 他根本不是英雄 |
[55:47] | So, um, I’m having a party next Tuesday. | 我下周二要举办一场派对 |
[55:49] | Could you just do, like, a little pop in? | 你能来串下场吗 |
[55:51] | Come on. | 快走 |
[55:56] | Come on, run faster! | 快点 跑快点 |
[56:04] | Come on, come on, come on, let’s go. | 快 快 快 走了 |
[56:17] | I sentence you all to four hours of hard partying. | 我判你们每人都要进行四小时狂欢 |
[56:23] | Look out below! | 看着点下面 |
[56:27] | – They’re taking the eggs! – Follow ’em. | -他们在偷蛋 -跟上他们 |
[56:36] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[56:42] | Move it! | 闪开 |
[56:46] | Right on time. Eggcellent. | 正好准时 棒呆了 |
[56:52] | Chuck, go shut that party down now! | 查克 现在快去停了派对 |
[56:53] | Me? But I only know how to get parties started! | 我 可我只知道怎么给派对暖场 |
[56:57] | – Go! – On it. | -快去 -遵命 |
[56:58] | – Bomb, we gotta stop ’em. – Yeah. | -爆爆 我们得阻止他们 -好 |
[57:05] | Gotta get more speed! | 再快一点 |
[57:10] | It’s Chuck time! | 查克时间到 |
[57:13] | Get to the ship! | 到船那里去 |
[57:16] | Move ’em out! | 都拿出来 |
[57:19] | Catch. | 接好了 |
[57:23] | Can everybody please stop partying? There are eggs being stolen! | 能请大家停下来吗 蛋被偷了 |
[57:30] | Matilda, we need your help. | 玛蒂尔达 我们需要你的帮助 |
[57:31] | The pigs are stealing our eggs! | 那些猪在偷我们的蛋 |
[57:32] | What? | 什么 |
[57:33] | I’m airborne! | 我飘起来了 |
[57:34] | We have to get back to the village! | 我们得回村子里去 |
[57:37] | Stop dancing and start running! | 别跳了 快跑 |
[57:40] | Hors d’oeuvres. My weakness. | 小点心 我的软肋 |
[57:43] | Come on, let’s wrap it up. | 快点 吊起来 |
[57:45] | – We gotta get the eggs off the ship. – Yes! | -我们一定要把蛋弄下船 -好 |
[57:47] | – Is everyone on board? – Let’s go. Let’s go. | -大家都上船了吗 -快上 快上 |
[57:49] | Use the trampolines. | 利用那些蹦床 |
[57:53] | Can you get up there? | 你能上去吗 |
[57:54] | We’ve got intruders! | 有入侵者 |
[57:55] | What the heck are they doing? | 他们那是在搞什么鬼 |
[57:57] | Untie the ropes, drop the eggs in the water. | 解开绳子 把蛋丢水里去 |
[57:59] | Get rid of ’em! Get him off of there! | 甩掉他们 把他甩下去 |
[58:03] | It’s too strong. I can’t break it. | 太强韧了 我解不开 |
[58:05] | Bomb, blow up the chain. | 爆爆 把锁链炸了 |
[58:08] | Knock ’em down. | 打倒他们 |
[58:11] | Come on, Bomb, you can do this. | 加油 爆爆 你能行的 |
[58:15] | Come on, Bomb, you got this. | 加油 爆爆 你能行的 |
[58:17] | Blow up. | 炸掉它 |
[58:18] | You gotta get me mad. | 你得让我很愤怒 |
[58:19] | Okay, well, then what makes you mad? | 什么会让你愤怒 |
[58:21] | Try insulting me on a personal level. | 试着对我进行人身攻击 |
[58:23] | Your poetry stinks. | 你的诗很烂 |
[58:26] | You’re just a bad poet. And you know it. | 你是个糟糕的诗人 你自己也知道 |
[58:29] | I know! I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[58:31] | Hey, who wants a birdie bath? | 谁想给鸟身洗个澡 |
[58:42] | Oh, I’m sorry, Red. I couldn’t do it. | 对不起 大红 我没能做到 |
[58:44] | Don’t give up. This isn’t over. | 别放弃 还没完 |
[58:46] | Thanks for your hospitality. | 感谢你们的热情好客 |
[58:51] | Set sail for Piggy Island. | 向猪猪岛航进 |
[59:26] | Oh, no. | 天哪 不要 |
[59:28] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们 |
[59:34] | They’re all gone. | 都不见了 |
[59:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[59:48] | Mr. Red. | 大红先生 |
[59:55] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[59:58] | Wait, hold on, you’re asking me? | 等等 你在问我 |
[1:00:00] | You knew. You tried to tell us. | 你早就知道 你试图告诉我们 |
[1:00:03] | But we didn’t listen. | 可我们没有听你的 |
[1:00:05] | I didn’t listen. | 我没有听你的 |
[1:00:09] | Red, we need a leader. | 大红 我们需要一个领袖 |
[1:00:11] | – What are we gonna do? – What do we do now? | -我们该怎么办 -该怎么办 |
[1:00:13] | Wait a minute. I’m not a leader. | 等一下 我不是个领袖 |
[1:00:15] | Okay, pigs stole our kids. That sucks. | 猪偷走了我们的孩子 那糟透了 |
[1:00:17] | Made all you guys look like idiots. | 把你们耍得团团转 |
[1:00:19] | You know what we gotta do? | 你知道我们要做什么吗 |
[1:00:20] | We start replacing those kids. | 我们要再下些蛋来代替那些孩子 |
[1:00:23] | Ladies, get busy! | 女士们 开始吧 |
[1:00:26] | We’re gonna be laying some eggs tonight. | 今晚你们要下几个蛋 |
[1:00:28] | No, no, stop. No, no, no, no. No. | 不 停下 不 不行 |
[1:00:30] | We’re not gonna replace those kids. | 我们不能下蛋来代替被抓走的孩子 |
[1:00:32] | We’re gonna get them back. | 我们要把他们救回来 |
[1:00:33] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[1:00:35] | What do you mean how? The pigs already showed us how. | 什么怎么做 那群猪已经为我们指明方法了 |
[1:00:38] | That is where they went. | 那是他们离开的方向 |
[1:00:40] | And so, that is where we’re going. | 所以那里就是我们要去的方向 |
[1:00:42] | But how do we get from here to there? | 可是我们该怎么过去呢 |
[1:00:45] | I am not aquatic in the least. | 我可不会游泳 |
[1:00:47] | Well, uh, you know, uh… | 这个嘛… |
[1:00:49] | we’re gonna build our own boat. | 我们要造一艘船 |
[1:00:51] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[1:00:52] | They stole your kids. | 他们偷走了你们的孩子 |
[1:00:54] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:55] | They stole our kids. | 他们偷走了我们的孩子 |
[1:00:56] | I mean, who does that? | 谁会做出这种丧尽天良的事 |
[1:00:58] | Have you ever stolen anyone’s children, huh? | 你们偷过别人的孩子吗 |
[1:01:02] | Have you? | 你偷过吗 |
[1:01:03] | I mean, you look like you would. | 你好像能干得出来这种事 |
[1:01:05] | And you know what? I’m a little bit angry. | 你们知道吗 我有点生气 |
[1:01:08] | Correction. I’m really angry. | 更正一下 我超级生气 |
[1:01:11] | And I don’t think I’m the only one. | 我不认为我是唯一一个生气的 |
[1:01:13] | Come on, we’re birds. We’re descended from dinosaurs. | 拜托 我们是鸟 我们是恐龙的后裔 |
[1:01:16] | We’re not supposed to be nice. Right? | 我们不应该脾气这么好 对吧 |
[1:01:23] | Uh, yeah. Point… point made. | 没错 就…就是这个意思 |
[1:01:26] | Who else here is angry? | 谁还很生气 |
[1:01:27] | – I am! – Yeah, you are. | -我很生气 -是的 你们很生气 |
[1:01:29] | We’re getting our kids back. | 我们要把我们的孩子救回来 |
[1:01:31] | And I don’t need any calm, detached, happy birds. | 我不需要那些与世无争 神闲气静的鸟 |
[1:01:35] | Not gonna help us. Don’t need it. | 那根本没用 我们也不需要 |
[1:01:37] | I need some angry flockin’ birds. | 我需要些超级愤怒的鸟 |
[1:01:41] | You hear me? Now, who’s angry? | 听到了吗 谁很愤怒 |
[1:01:42] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:01:46] | Bring me everything that floats. | 把所有能漂浮的东西都拿来 |
[1:01:48] | Yeah, yeah, that’s perfect. Yeah. | 好极了 好的 |
[1:01:59] | With every single feather of my being, | 我用我身上的每根羽毛发誓 |
[1:02:02] | I am not gonna let any of these eggs | 我不会让那些蛋里的任何一枚 |
[1:02:04] | get taken from their parents. | 离开他们父母的怀抱 |
[1:02:16] | Chuck, I need you to tie those crates together. | 查克 把那些箱子捆在一起 |
[1:02:17] | You got it. | 包在我身上 |
[1:02:19] | Done and done. | 搞定 |
[1:02:20] | Uh, a little help here? | 谁来帮帮我 |
[1:02:22] | Let’s go. Move it, everybody. | 来吧 大家 把它推下水 |
[1:02:24] | Push with your upper body. | 用你的上身发力 |
[1:02:25] | I have no upper body! | 我没有上身 |
[1:02:29] | Darn good for a bunch of birds. | 对于一群鸟来说我们已经超棒了 |
[1:02:43] | All right! | 好了 |
[1:02:45] | When I say, “eat the,” you say, “eggs.” | 我说”吃” 你们说”蛋” |
[1:02:48] | – Eat the… – Eggs. | -吃 -蛋 |
[1:02:51] | Wow! What a reception! | 场面太壮观了 |
[1:02:53] | All right, snouts up. | 好了 准备好 |
[1:02:57] | Man, it’s a snout staircase. Who thinks of that? | 伙计 那是个猪鼻子楼梯 真有创意 |
[1:03:02] | Welcome home, King Mudbeard! | 欢迎回家 黑胡子国王 |
[1:03:09] | My father and my father’s father | 我父亲和我祖父 |
[1:03:11] | and my weird Aunt Chloe | 以及我那奇怪的姑姑克洛伊 |
[1:03:14] | have all searched for the eggs. | 都搜寻过鸟蛋 |
[1:03:16] | But only I, King Mudbeard… | 可是只有我 黑胡子国王… |
[1:03:19] | My pom-pom. | 我的啦啦球 |
[1:03:20] | …have found them. | …最终找到了它们 |
[1:03:22] | I present to you the eggs! | 让我为你们呈现这些鸟蛋 |
[1:03:26] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[1:03:28] | Say goodbye to Harvey. | 和哈维说再见吧 |
[1:03:29] | A feast! | 一场饕餮 |
[1:03:31] | I proclaim a feast two nights hence. | 我宣布我们将举办一场持续两晚的盛宴 |
[1:03:37] | Let’s go make some omelets! | 蛋包饭做起来 |
[1:03:49] | Oh, I feel a little nervous inside, but that’s normal, right? | 我有点紧张 不过那应该是正常情况吧 |
[1:03:52] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 没错 我想是的 |
[1:03:55] | Uh, anybody else got butterflies in the stomach? | 谁还觉得肚里有蝴蝶[形容惴惴不安] |
[1:03:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:03:59] | Probably because you ate too many caterpillars. | 可能是你吃了太多毛毛虫 |
[1:04:04] | Drop your nuts and move your butts! | 别吃了 动起来 |
[1:04:07] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[1:04:14] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:04:18] | I wasn’t expecting this. | 完全出乎我的预料 |
[1:04:23] | Oh, hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[1:04:25] | That guy’s the king? | 那家伙是国王 |
[1:04:27] | He’s got to have the eggs with him in the castle. | 他肯定把蛋放在城堡里 |
[1:04:30] | – What the heck’s a castle? – And that’s where we’re going. | -城堡是什么 -就是我们要去的地方 |
[1:04:32] | Hey, guys, do you remember everything you learned in my class? | 伙计们 你们还记得在我课上学的东西吗 |
[1:04:35] | – Yep. – Nope. | -记得 -不 |
[1:04:36] | – What class? – Well, forget all of it for now. | -什么课 -别想那些了 |
[1:04:39] | Now it’s time to let loose. | 是时候大发雷霆了 |
[1:04:40] | Oh, good, because I never learned anything anyway. | 好极了 我本来就啥都没学到 |
[1:04:42] | Oh, me, neither. I actually just came to socialize. | 我也没有 我只是去社交的 |
[1:04:44] | I came for the snacks. | 我是去吃零食的 |
[1:04:45] | You don’t happen to have any now, do you? | 你现在会不会正好带着些零食 |
[1:04:47] | Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath! | 深呼吸 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[1:04:50] | How are we gonna get over those walls? | 我们怎么越过那些城墙 |
[1:04:54] | I’ll tell you how. We’re gonna fly. | 我来告诉你怎么办 我们要飞过去 |
[1:04:58] | Remember, the goal is the castle. | 记住 目标是城堡 |
[1:05:00] | Get to the castle. | 去城堡里 |
[1:05:02] | Who wants to go first? | 谁要先来 |
[1:05:03] | – Over here! Me! Me! Me! – I do! | -看这里 我 我 -我来 |
[1:05:05] | Hey! All right, Matilda. | 好的 玛蒂尔达 |
[1:05:07] | Aw! Always a bridesmaid. | 我永远是个陪衬 |
[1:05:08] | Step right up, keep your wings, legs and feet | 站过来 将你的翅膀 腿和脚 |
[1:05:10] | – inside the slingshot at all times. – Shoot it! | -一直放在弹弓之内 -快发射 |
[1:05:12] | Okeydoke. | 好吧 |
[1:05:13] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:05:18] | And a one and a… whoa! | 一嗒嗒 二嗒嗒…天啊 |
[1:05:19] | Take that, porkers! | 接招 肥猪 |
[1:05:20] | Incoming! | 敌军来袭了 |
[1:05:23] | Boom, baby, boom! | 炸吧 宝贝 炸吧 |
[1:05:25] | Well, how about that? | 没想到吧 |
[1:05:26] | My teacher can shoot fireballs out of her butt. | 我的老师可以从她的屁股里射出火球 |
[1:05:28] | You! What’s your name? Hal? | 你 你叫什么 哈尔 |
[1:05:30] | I’ve seen you do something strange before, right? | 我看过你做一些奇怪的事 对吧 |
[1:05:31] | Well, let’s see, I’m really good at… | 我想想 我很擅长… |
[1:05:33] | Doesn’t matter. Launch him. | 无所谓 发射 |
[1:05:36] | Oh, this guy looks good. | 这家伙看起来挺厉害 |
[1:05:38] | He’s gonna make it! | 他会成功的 |
[1:05:41] | This is incredible. We’re witnessing history right now. | 真了不起 我们正在见证历史性的一刻 |
[1:05:44] | Nope. He’s coming back. | 不对 他回旋了 |
[1:05:45] | He’s coming, duck. Get down. | 他来了 躲开 趴下 |
[1:05:50] | Uh, did we win? | 我们赢了吗 |
[1:05:52] | Uh, no, not quite yet, buddy. | 还没有 伙计 |
[1:05:54] | We’re still tied. Hey, can we get an ice pack for Hal? | 目前还是平手 谁能给哈尔一个冰袋 |
[1:05:57] | – Medic! – All right, who’s up next? | -医疗队在此 -好了 下一个是谁 |
[1:05:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! What can you do? | 等一下 你有什么技能 |
[1:06:03] | Yuck! | 好恶心 |
[1:06:04] | Uh, need a tissue? | 需要纸巾吗 |
[1:06:15] | Who’s next? We need fliers, not standbyers! | 下一个 我们需要飞行勇士不是旁观者 |
[1:06:17] | Let’s go! | 快来 |
[1:06:19] | You go out there and you show them how frightening mimes can be. | 你给我飞过去 让他们瞧瞧哑剧的威力 |
[1:06:23] | Oh, my God! | 额滴神啊 |
[1:06:25] | We’re having a feast, we’re eating the eggs. | 我们要举行盛宴 我们要吃鸟蛋 |
[1:06:27] | Gonna have a big feast, | 举行饕餮盛宴 |
[1:06:29] | we’re gonna eat all the eggs. | 把蛋全部吃掉 |
[1:06:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:34] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:06:39] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:06:39] | That guy again. | 又是那个家伙 |
[1:06:41] | Citizens of Pig Island… | 猪猪岛的市民们 |
[1:06:44] | …if you spot any birds destroying your neighborhood, | 如果你发现任何在你家周围毁坏建筑的鸟 |
[1:06:47] | please, capture them. | 请抓捕他们 |
[1:06:49] | – What did he say? – There’s been a change of plans. | -他说什么 -我们的计划有点变化 |
[1:06:52] | We will eat the eggs for lunch. | 我们午饭就吃掉那些鸟蛋 |
[1:06:55] | Did he say, “eat the eggs”? | 他是不是说”吃掉那些鸟蛋” |
[1:07:09] | Okay, I want you to curl up into a little ball. | 我需要你蜷缩成一个小球 |
[1:07:11] | All right? Make yourself aerodynamic. | 好吗 让自己的体型更适合飞行 |
[1:07:13] | Like this? | 像这样 |
[1:07:14] | – To the left. To the left! – Let me at ’em! | -往左 往左 -让我飞 |
[1:07:16] | Launch! | 发射 |
[1:07:20] | Don’t mess with Bubbles! | 别惹我泡泡鸟 |
[1:07:24] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:07:25] | – Piggy pile! – Hog-tie him! | -猪猪叠 -把他捆起来 |
[1:07:28] | I told you not to mess with me! | 我说了别惹我 |
[1:07:31] | Wow! That blows. | 他居然能膨胀 |
[1:07:33] | In a good way. | 我是在夸他 |
[1:07:34] | – To the left! – Hold on, wait. | -往左 -等一下 |
[1:07:36] | My left or your left? | 我的左边还是你的左边 |
[1:07:37] | My left is your left. We are facing the same direction. | 我的左边就是你的左边 我们面对同一方向 |
[1:07:41] | Right. Good call. | 对 说的好 |
[1:07:42] | Just look where the last bird went and adjust from there. | 看上一只鸟落在了哪 从那个位置调整就好 |
[1:07:45] | – I got this, you guys. – All right. | -我能行 伙计们 -好的 |
[1:08:06] | She got far, but not far enough. | 她飞得很远 可惜还不够远 |
[1:08:08] | Get out of our town! | 从我们的城里出去 |
[1:08:10] | We have to get closer. | 我们得再近一点 |
[1:08:13] | Judge power… | 制裁之力… |
[1:08:20] | Trial by fire! | 火之审判 |
[1:08:22] | No, literally, he’s on fire right now. | 不 他现在真的着火了 |
[1:08:24] | Can somebody please help him? | 谁能帮帮他 |
[1:08:36] | Mighty Eagle! | 无敌神鹰 |
[1:08:47] | Terence, I got an idea. | 特伦斯 我有个主意 |
[1:08:49] | Do you think you can pull the slingshot back | 你可不可以将弹弓用力往后拉 |
[1:08:51] | far enough to hit that giant boulder? | 直到那堆石头进入射程内 |
[1:08:54] | Okay. Launch me right towards the top of that thing. | 好的 将我朝着那堆石头顶端发射 |
[1:09:00] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:09:03] | Red, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 大红 我不想说谎 |
[1:09:04] | I am really gonna miss you when you die. | 但是你死后我会很想你的 |
[1:09:07] | Rest in peace, my friend. Rest in peace. | 安息吧 我的朋友 安息吧 |
[1:09:11] | Hey, guys, let’s not get cheesy, okay? | 伙计们 别这么贫 好吗 |
[1:09:13] | Ready? Fire! | 准备 发射 |
[1:09:23] | This is gonna hurt. | 看起来会很疼 |
[1:09:26] | What was that? | 刚才那是什么 |
[1:09:28] | My roof! | 我的屋顶 |
[1:09:30] | Did he make it? | 他成功了吗 |
[1:09:32] | I hope he’s okay. | 我希望他没事 |
[1:09:34] | I’m in! | 我进来了 |
[1:09:35] | Yeah. I knew he’d make it! | 太好了 我就知道他会成功的 |
[1:09:39] | Send everyone else! | 把大家都扔过来 |
[1:09:41] | Guards! There is a red bird in these walls. | 警卫 这栋城堡里有一只红鸟 |
[1:09:45] | Bring him to me. | 把他抓给我 |
[1:09:47] | – Aye, aye, sir. – Roger that, boss. | -遵命 长官 -了解 头儿 |
[1:09:51] | Not in these walls. | 不是”墙里面” |
[1:09:52] | In the castle! | 是城堡里 |
[1:09:53] | Come on, you guys. | 你们长点脑子吧 |
[1:09:55] | Here, pretty bird. Here, pretty bird. | 你在哪 小鸟儿 快过来 小萌鸟 |
[1:10:01] | Transport the eggs! | 运送鸟蛋 |
[1:10:10] | Launch me exactly the same way you did for Red… | 用完全相同的方法把我扔过去 |
[1:10:13] | I wasn’t ready! | 我还没准备好 |
[1:10:15] | Faster! | 加速 |
[1:10:33] | Chuck, is that you? | 查克 是你吗 |
[1:10:34] | This is the house of horrors. | 这简直是个恐怖屋 |
[1:10:37] | I gotta be honest, you look a little, um… | 说实话 你看起来有点… |
[1:10:39] | fine. You look fine. Come on. | 不错 你看起来很不错 走吧 |
[1:10:40] | Bomb’s on his way. | 爆爆马上就到 |
[1:10:50] | Call in the Piggy Air Force! | 召集猪猪空军 |
[1:10:55] | My loyal subjects, | 我忠诚的臣民们 |
[1:10:57] | the treacherous birds have repaid our friendship | 这群奸诈的鸟竟然用无理的进攻 |
[1:11:01] | with an unprovoked act of aggression. | 来报答我们友谊的示好 |
[1:11:03] | The attack will fail. | 他们的攻击不会得逞 |
[1:11:06] | We have glass, we have wood, we have TNT. | 我们有玻璃 木头 还有炸药 |
[1:11:10] | We tried to kill them with kindness, | 我们曾试图用善意感化他们 |
[1:11:12] | and now we’re just gonna have to… | 现在我们只能… |
[1:11:15] | Well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[1:11:20] | Who’s gonna go next? | 下一个是谁 |
[1:11:28] | Aim for that ramp. | 瞄准那条飞机跑道 |
[1:11:30] | Terence! Terence! Terence! | 特伦斯 特伦斯 特伦斯 |
[1:11:47] | No eggs in here. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. | 蛋不在这里 不 不在 不在 |
[1:11:49] | Hey! Whoa! I’m on this. | 我来检查这个房间 |
[1:11:53] | Redrum. | 杀了大红 |
[1:11:55] | Uh, never mind. | 打搅了 |
[1:12:00] | Backup engines! | 备用引擎 |
[1:12:07] | Wait, hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[1:12:08] | Wait, I know that rear end. That’s Bomb. | 我认识那个屁股 那是爆爆 |
[1:12:10] | Yeah, Chuck, that’s not his rear end, that’s his face, man. | 查克 那不是他屁股 那是他的脸 |
[1:12:13] | – Sorry, Bomb. – No prob. | -抱歉 爆爆 -没事 |
[1:12:14] | Easy mistake to make. | 我的脸很容易被认错 |
[1:12:16] | Thanks for getting me out. | 谢谢你们把我弄出来 |
[1:12:18] | We want eggs! | 我们要鸟蛋 |
[1:12:21] | We want eggs! | 我们要鸟蛋 |
[1:12:26] | He was sick, but then he got cured. | 他病了 然后又被治好了 |
[1:12:29] | “No eggs in here.” | “这里没有鸟蛋” |
[1:12:31] | Ooh, these are clever pigs. | 真是群聪明的猪 |
[1:12:32] | Okay, look, I’m gonna run up and tackle the pig on the left. | 听着 我要去对付左边那头猪 |
[1:12:35] | Bomb, you could handle two. | 爆爆 你可以解决两头 |
[1:12:36] | Chuck, I don’t know if you can help. | 查克 不知道你能不能帮上忙 |
[1:12:37] | We gotta figure out a way to get into that | 我们得想个办法进入那个 |
[1:12:39] | roo… | 屋… |
[1:12:50] | oo… | 屋 |
[1:12:59] | …om | 子 |
[1:13:01] | Anyone have any bright ideas? | 谁有好主意 |
[1:13:08] | You are gonna pay for that. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[1:13:11] | What the heck just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[1:13:13] | Oh, I’m sorry. You were saying? | 抱歉 你刚才说啥 |
[1:13:15] | And here we …are? | 我们来…了 |
[1:13:17] | We found ’em! Uh-oh. | 我们找到他们了 |
[1:13:19] | Aw, come on! | 拜托 |
[1:13:24] | – Red! – Guys, come on! | -大红 -哥们 上啊 |
[1:13:26] | Quick, follow him. | 快 跟着他 |
[1:13:27] | – We want eggs! – Things are looking sunny side up! | -我们要鸟蛋 -万事俱备 只差蛋蛋了 |
[1:13:31] | Guys, I’m here. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 小家伙们 我来了 一切都会好的 |
[1:13:33] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你们救出去的 |
[1:13:34] | – Hurry up, Bomb! Come on! – I’m coming! | -快点 爆爆 快 -我来了 |
[1:13:36] | Don’t lose me! | 别跟丢了 |
[1:13:38] | Doesn’t this nightmare ever end? | 这场噩梦怎么还不结束 |
[1:13:40] | Oh, boy! | 天啊 |
[1:13:41] | We want eggs! | 我们要鸟蛋 |
[1:13:43] | What is he doing up there? This is a civilized buffet. | 他在上面做什么 这是文明人的自助餐 |
[1:13:54] | Don’t hatch now. Do not hatch now. | 别破壳 现在别破壳 |
[1:13:57] | Get that red scab off my eggs. | 把那个红垃圾从我的鸟蛋上揭下来 |
[1:13:59] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[1:14:01] | – Bomb, are you okay? – Oh, I’ve been better. | -爆爆 你还好吗 -不怎么样 |
[1:14:03] | We want eggs! | 我们要鸟蛋 |
[1:14:05] | I’m gonna get a running start. | 我要来个快速启动 |
[1:14:09] | Chuck time! | 该查克登场了 |
[1:14:12] | Fine. Boil him, too. | 算了 把他也煮了 |
[1:14:14] | Let’s pig out! | 让我们开始吧 |
[1:14:16] | Looks like it’s just you and me, pork belly. | 看起来就剩你我二人了 五花肉 |
[1:14:18] | I’ll be taking that. | 遥控器归我了 |
[1:14:26] | No! | 不要 |
[1:14:30] | Red, we’re coming! | 大红 我们来了 |
[1:14:32] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[1:14:38] | I’m in! | 我进来了 |
[1:14:39] | Classy joint. | 这地方真高级 |
[1:14:41] | Hello! | 喂 |
[1:14:43] | Where is everyone? | 大家去哪了 |
[1:14:44] | Mighty Eagle! Where’s he going? | 无敌神鹰 他要去哪 |
[1:14:46] | Oh, I can’t believe I’m about to do this. | 我不敢相信我要这么做了 |
[1:14:51] | Oh, my battle cry? | 那是我的战吼声 |
[1:14:55] | Coming in, coming in. | 来了 来了 |
[1:14:57] | Mighty Eagle! | 无敌神鹰 |
[1:15:16] | Mighty Eagle. | 无敌神鹰 |
[1:15:17] | Mighty Eagle, wake up. Come on. Oh, that’s bad breath. | 无敌神鹰 醒醒 快点 这口臭 |
[1:15:19] | I can sleep late, Mom. It’s not a school day. | 我可以赖床 妈妈 今天是周末 |
[1:15:23] | Throw them in the pot, too. | 把他们也扔锅里 |
[1:15:24] | I’ll have the big turkey. | 那只大火鸡我要了 |
[1:15:29] | Red! | 大红 |
[1:15:31] | Whoa! What did I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[1:15:33] | You gotta fly those eggs to safety. | 你要带着这些蛋飞到安全的地方 |
[1:15:35] | I got this. Here we go. | 我知道 出发 |
[1:15:43] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 好 好 好 |
[1:15:48] | My eggs! | 我的蛋 |
[1:15:49] | – Don’t forget Chuck and Bomb! – Who? | -不要忘了查克和爆爆 -谁 |
[1:15:51] | Those guys! | 他们啊 |
[1:15:52] | Right, right. | 噢对 想起来了 |
[1:15:55] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
[1:16:02] | You’re not getting away that easy. | 别想这么轻易地离开 |
[1:16:08] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:15] | – Save yourselves! – Hold on, Red! | -你们自己保重 -抓紧了 大红 |
[1:16:16] | I’m gonna save that egg. | 我要去救那个蛋 |
[1:16:18] | – Red, don’t be a hero. Red, no! – No! | -大红 别逞英雄 不要 -不 |
[1:16:26] | Get out of town, everybody. | 大家快出城 |
[1:16:28] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:16:31] | There’s just so many of them! We’re outnumbered! | 他们人数太多了 我们寡不敌众 |
[1:16:33] | What? How many? | 什么 他们有多少人 |
[1:16:34] | Oh, no, not that many. Just the right amount, really. | 不 也没那么多 就正好 真的 |
[1:16:36] | No need to look back. Just keep flying. Faster! | 不要回头 继续飞 快点 |
[1:16:40] | I’ll take that. | 这个我要了 |
[1:16:41] | – No, you won’t. – Get him! | -不 你休想 -抓住他 |
[1:16:43] | Gimme that! | 给我 |
[1:16:47] | You just don’t know when to stop, do you? | 你就是不懂适可而止 对不对 |
[1:16:49] | Here’s a two-word answer… Uh-uh. | 给你两个字的答案 绝不 |
[1:16:52] | Looks like your little slingshot game ends here. | 看起来你的小弹弓游戏到此结束了 |
[1:16:55] | – Gimme that! – Not gonna happen! | -给我 -你休想 |
[1:17:00] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:17:02] | Get out of my way! | 让开 |
[1:17:06] | Every pig for themselves! | 猪不为己 天诛地灭 |
[1:17:08] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[1:17:13] | I know what I gotta do. | 我知道我要怎么做了 |
[1:17:15] | I gotta blow up that ramp. | 我要炸飞这条斜坡 |
[1:17:16] | And that would be a good plan if you were good at blowing up. | 如果你能爆炸的话 这个计划还不错 |
[1:17:19] | I need to stop those planes. | 我要阻止这些飞机 |
[1:17:21] | Remember me, Chuck. Remember me! | 铭记我 查克 不要忘了我 |
[1:17:23] | Bomb’s away! | 走你 爆爆 |
[1:17:30] | – Oh, hi there. – Here, chickie, chickie, chickie. | -你好呀 -在这呢 小鸟 |
[1:17:33] | This little piggy popped. | 这只小猪爆炸啦 |
[1:17:35] | This little piggy exploded. | 这只小猪屁股开花啦 |
[1:17:38] | And this little piggy went, “Wee, wee, wee, I want my mama!” | 这只小猪叫着”我要我妈妈” |
[1:17:45] | Come on, Bomb, you can do this. | 加油 爆爆 你能行的 |
[1:17:47] | Blow up! Blow up! | 爆炸 爆炸 |
[1:17:54] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:17:57] | Think explosive thoughts. | 想想能爆炸的事 |
[1:17:58] | Surprise parties! | 惊喜派对 |
[1:18:01] | Yoga poses! | 瑜伽动作 |
[1:18:04] | Pigs in airplanes! | 飞机里的猪 |
[1:18:11] | I blew up. | 我爆炸啦 |
[1:18:13] | On purpose. | 是我主动的 |
[1:18:15] | You’re wrecking my house. What’s wrong with you? | 你弄塌了我的房子 是不是有病 |
[1:18:17] | You wrecked my house. | 你先弄塌我房子的 |
[1:18:18] | Your house was ugly. | 你的房子很丑 |
[1:18:19] | Well, now we’re even. | 咱俩现在扯平了 |
[1:18:28] | Strike! | 全中 |
[1:18:32] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:18:36] | Guys, look out! | 大家小心 |
[1:18:40] | Everyone, stand back. | 大家退后 |
[1:18:49] | Put on your seat belts, everyone. Trust me. | 大家系上安全带 相信我 |
[1:18:57] | Well, this is dynamite. | 好了 这里可很容易爆炸 |
[1:19:08] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[1:19:09] | Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin! | 我的胡子说你休想得到它 |
[1:19:15] | Delicious bird eggy-weggy. | 美味的小鸟蛋 |
[1:19:18] | You can’t eat eggs! | 你怎么可以吃蛋 |
[1:19:19] | What are you gonna do? I’m a foodie. | 你能拿我怎么办 人家是吃货 |
[1:19:25] | It’s over. You’re finished, Eyebrows. | 结束了 你完蛋了 大浓眉 |
[1:19:28] | Eyebrows! | 大浓眉 |
[1:19:29] | Someone has anger issues. | 某些人的暴脾气又犯了 |
[1:19:32] | Anger is not always the answer! | 愤怒不能解决所有问题 |
[1:19:37] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:19:39] | I guess you win. | 你赢了 |
[1:19:41] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:43] | That was an awesome plan. | 这计划很不错 |
[1:19:45] | Mindblower. | 太机智了 |
[1:19:47] | Really? Well, thank you. | 真的吗 你过奖了 |
[1:19:49] | You know, a lot of hard work goes into my sinister plans. | 我花了好多功夫琢磨我的计划呢 |
[1:19:52] | It does. | 真的 |
[1:19:55] | Nah, I mean, your plan was great. | 你的计划很不错 |
[1:19:57] | But you didn’t plan for this! | 但你肯定没计划到这一步 |
[1:20:17] | You have annoyed me for the last time. | 这是你最后一次惹我了 |
[1:20:20] | Yup. | 没错 |
[1:20:21] | Ah! No! | 不要 |
[1:20:25] | Faster! | 快点 |
[1:20:39] | Cramp. Cramp. | 抽筋了 抽筋了 |
[1:20:42] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[1:20:42] | Look at that! | 看啊 |
[1:20:43] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 天啊 我的眼睛看到了什么 |
[1:20:45] | – Jeez, is that Mighty Eagle? – It’s him! | -上帝啊 那是无敌神鹰吗 -是他 |
[1:20:47] | Wow, this guy looks nothing like his statue. | 他和他的雕塑可是一点也不像 |
[1:20:49] | – Honey. – Our eggs! | -亲爱的 -我们的蛋 |
[1:21:05] | – Are you okay? – Chuck, my man. | -你还好吗 -查克 兄弟 |
[1:21:07] | – Did you see what I did back there? – Yeah. | -你看见我刚才的壮举了吗 -看见了 |
[1:21:12] | Oh! This egg is the spitting image of you. | 这颗蛋简直跟你长得一模一样 |
[1:21:14] | There. Safe and sound. | 太好了 完好无损 |
[1:21:26] | – Where is he? – Red? | -他在哪 -大红 |
[1:21:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:21:41] | I think he might be dead. | 我想他可能死了 |
[1:21:57] | Daddy! | 爹地 |
[1:21:59] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[1:22:01] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[1:22:11] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:23] | Red, you’re alive! I thought you had died! | 大红 你还活着 我以为你死了 |
[1:22:25] | Or defected to the pigs’ side. | 或者叛变了 |
[1:22:27] | Hey, buddy, way to not be dead. | 伙计 还活得好好的呢 |
[1:22:29] | Hey. It’s good to see you guys. | 见到你们真好 |
[1:22:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:22:48] | Sir. Ma’am. | 先生 夫人 |
[1:22:52] | I think these belong to you. | 我想这是你们的孩子 |
[1:23:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:23:04] | Oh, Crimson, Woody, Ash. | 红脸蛋 啄木鸟 脏兮兮 |
[1:23:07] | – Who? – Is he talking to us? | -谁 -他在跟我们说话吗 |
[1:23:09] | You learned your lessons well. | 你们学到了宝贵的一课吧 |
[1:23:11] | Come on, bring it in. | 来吧 爱的抱抱 |
[1:23:14] | No. I’m not really the affectionate type. | 不 我不是那种抱来抱去的类型 |
[1:23:17] | Okay. Does it feel like this is crossing the line to anyone else? | 好吧 你们没觉得这有点越界吗 |
[1:23:20] | – Yup. – Nope. | -有 -没有 |
[1:23:22] | You’re my prize pupils. | 你们是我的荣誉学生 |
[1:23:24] | – Your prized what? – Don’t you see? | -你的荣誉什么 -你们没看出来吗 |
[1:23:27] | I had to make you lose faith in me | 我必须让你们对我失去信心 |
[1:23:30] | so you could learn to have faith in yourself. | 你们才能学会自信 |
[1:23:32] | That’s really not how it felt. | 我真的感觉不是这样 |
[1:23:34] | Tell them, Rosy. | 告诉他们 大玫瑰 |
[1:23:35] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s what happened, man. | 我也不觉得事情是这样 伙计 |
[1:23:37] | Oh, look, he’s blushing. | 看啊 他脸红了 |
[1:23:40] | I’m not blushing. I’m just red. | 我没脸红 我只是红而已 |
[1:23:47] | Okay, who wants an autograph? | 谁想要个签名呀 |
[1:23:59] | Hoist it up. | 涨起来 |
[1:24:01] | Nice. | 棒棒哒 |
[1:24:11] | Grand reopening. Get your worms. | 重新开张 欢迎购买 |
[1:24:15] | Well done, indeed. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:24:17] | 纪念无敌神鹰 护蛋使者 | |
[1:24:21] | Is that you right there, Red? | 那个是你吗 大红 |
[1:24:23] | Oh, really? Where? No. They didn’t have to do… | 真的吗 在哪 不 他们不用… |
[1:24:26] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[1:24:27] | That’s funny, I don’t remember crying on my knees like that. | 真有趣 我可不记得跪地哭成那样 |
[1:24:31] | But, you know, it’s nice. | 但这还挺贴心 |
[1:24:33] | Look at that. They gave Mighty Eagle all the credit. | 看啊 他们把这一切都归功于无敌神鹰了 |
[1:24:36] | They made him look so much more handsome than you. | 而且把他雕得比你帅多了 |
[1:24:39] | You know, back when I was angry, | 要按我原来的暴脾气 |
[1:24:42] | that would have really ticked me off. | 这会把我惹火的 |
[1:24:44] | Ah, forget about that. | 别想了 |
[1:24:45] | You know what we should do? Let’s go to the village. | 你知道我们该做什么吗 回村里去 |
[1:24:47] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[1:24:48] | No, actually, I’d love to go hang out with you guys, | 不 其实 我很想和你们一起玩 |
[1:24:50] | but, you know, I got this thing, | 但你知道 我有点事 |
[1:24:51] | and I have another thing after that thing, | 这件事完了还有件别的事 |
[1:24:53] | and there’s all these things in a row, so… | 事情一件接一件 所以… |
[1:24:53] | Would you look at that! | 快看那 |
[1:24:58] | What the… | 我了个去… |
[1:25:20] | Mr. Red, welcome back to the village. | 大红先生 欢迎回到村里 |
[1:25:53] | *Mighty, Mighty Red you rescued me* | *神勇无敌的大红拯救了我* |
[1:25:58] | *Defender of our homes and liberty* | *保卫我们的家园和自由* |
[1:26:03] | *Bravery* *Humility* | *勇敢* *谦逊* |
[1:26:06] | *Anger-y* | *和愤怒* |
[1:26:09] | *Mighty, Mighty Red you* | *神勇无敌的大红* |
[1:26:14] | *Rescued me* | *拯救了我* |
[1:26:37] | Oh, my God. | 额滴神啊 |
[1:26:48] | How did you guys find the time to pull this off? | 你们怎么有时间排练这个的 |
[1:26:51] | This is why we went to go get pedicures, isn’t it? | 难怪你们要带我去修爪 对吗 |
[1:26:53] | Nope. We got pedicures because we’re worth it. | 不 去修爪是因为我们值得一些奖励 |
[1:26:56] | – I got gels. – You guys are something else. | -我涂了指甲 -你们俩可就不值了 |
[1:26:58] | To be honest with you, I am gonna miss the beach view. | 说实在的 我会怀念海滩的景色 |
[1:27:00] | But so what? It’s still there. | 那又怎样 海滩又不会跑 |
[1:27:01] | It’s just not right there when I wake up and look out my window. | 只是我起床后打开窗户就看不到了 |
[1:27:04] | Well, you can still look out your window and see me and Bomb. | 你打开窗户还能看到我和爆爆啊 |
[1:27:07] | Right. | 也是 |
[1:27:08] | So, you know, pluses and minuses. | 所以嘛 有得必有失 |
[1:27:10] | Okay. See you later. | 好了 再见 |
[1:27:15] | Well, this just got awkward. | 好尴尬啊 |
[1:27:17] | That’s really insensitive. | 他太不顾及我们的感受 |
[1:27:19] | Want to go get a bite? | 想去吃点东西吗 |
[1:27:21] | Forget it. Let’s just go home. | 算了 咱们回家吧 |
[1:27:27] | Guys! I’m just messing with you. | 伙计们 我逗你们玩的 |
[1:27:29] | Get in here. | 快进来 |
[1:27:33] | – I knew it! – Let’s be roomies. | -我就知道 -咱们做室友吧 |
[1:27:34] | Roommates! Oh, I can’t wait to make a chores list. | 室友 我等不及要列家务表了 |
[1:27:37] | Wait, hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[1:27:37] | I’ll move my nest in the master bedroom. | 我把我的巢挪到主卧去 |
[1:27:39] | Bomb, you can stay in the guest house. | 爆爆 你可以去客房 |
[1:27:40] | – No, no, no. – Can we get a bunk nest? | -不 不 不 -我们能弄个双层巢吗 |
[1:27:42] | This is gonna be perfect! | 那就太好啦 |
[1:27:44] | Guys! No! | 伙计们 不要 |
[1:27:56] | *And how to get along* | *学会了与人友好相处* |
[1:27:57] | *And so you’re back from outer space* | *你从外太空回来了* |
[1:28:00] | Groovin’ out. | 太爽了 |
[1:28:01] | *I just walked in to find you here* | *我走进来发现了你* |
[1:28:02] | Watch this. Coming right at you. | 看我 魅力四射 |
[1:28:03] | *With that sad look upon your face* | *脸上带着忧郁神情* |
[1:28:05] | *I should have changed that stupid lock* | *我早该把锁换掉* |
[1:28:07] | *I should have made you leave your key* | *让你把钥匙留下* |
[1:28:09] | *If I had known for just one second* | *如果我早知道* |
[1:28:11] | *You’d be back to bother me* | *你会回来烦我* |
[1:28:13] | *Go on, now, go* | *走吧 现在就走* |
[1:28:15] | *Walk out the door* | *滚出去* |
[1:28:17] | *Just turn around now* | *现在就滚* |
[1:28:19] | *Cause you’re not welcome anymore* | *因为我不再欢迎你* |
[1:28:22] | *Weren’t you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye* | *你就是那个用分手伤害我的家伙* |
[1:28:25] | *Did you think I’d crumble* | *你觉得我会崩溃吗* |
[1:28:26] | *Did you think I’d lay down and die* | *你觉得我会躺下等死吗* |
[1:28:28] | *Oh, no, not I* | *不 我不会* |
[1:28:30] | *I will survive* | *我会活下来* |
[1:28:33] | *As long as I know how to love I know I’ll stay alive* | *一旦我学会如何去爱 我就会活下来* |
[1:28:37] | *I’ve got all my life to live* | *我前面的路还很长* |
[1:28:38] | *And I’ve got all my love to give* | *心中还有很多爱* |
[1:28:40] | *I will survive I will survive* | *我会活下来 活下来* |
[1:28:44] | *Go on, now, go, walk out the door* | *走吧 现在就走 滚出去* |
[1:28:48] | *Just turn around now* | *现在就滚* |
[1:28:50] | *Cause you’re not welcome anymore* | *因为我不再欢迎你* |
[1:28:53] | *Weren ‘t you the one Who tried to hurt me with goodbye* | *你就是那个用分手伤害我的家伙* |
[1:28:56] | *Did you think I’d crumble* | *你觉得我会崩溃吗* |
[1:28:58] | *Did you think I’d lay down and die* | *你觉得我会躺下等死吗* |
[1:29:00] | *Oh, no, not I* | *不 我不会* |
[1:29:02] | *I will survive* | *我会活下来* |
[1:29:06] | Come on, Leonard. | 来吧 莱纳德 |
[1:29:08] | Leonard can’t dance. | 莱纳德没空跳舞 |
[1:29:10] | He’s hatching a new plan. | 他在酝酿新的计划 |
[1:29:14] | *I will survive* | *我会活下来* |
[1:29:19] | Okay, maybe I’ll dance for just a sec. | 好吧 我就跳那么一小下 |
[1:29:27] | Show ’em what you got, Red. | 让他们看看你的本事 大红 |
[1:29:28] | Ba-boom! Come on, Red Stuff. | 来吧 红家伙 |
[1:29:30] | – No. – Yeah, yeah. | -不要 -来吧来吧 |
[1:29:31] | Nice try. | 不错哦 |
[1:29:48] | *I will survive* | *我会活下来* |
[1:29:52] | *I will survive* | *我会活下来* |
[1:30:00] | *I will survive* | *我会活下来* |
[1:30:08] | There you go. | 给你 |
[1:30:16] | Wait, what are we doing? | 等等 咱们要干什么 |
[1:30:23] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[1:31:09] | *There’s a moment in this journey that I gave up* | *漫漫旅途中我曾想放弃* |
[1:31:14] | *My boots just couldn’t walk another mile* | *双腿再也走不动* |
[1:31:17] | *And that cloud above me had no silver lining* | *头顶乌云没有一丝希望* |
[1:31:22] | *I couldn’t buy a break with my last dime* | *仅有的零钱也买不来片刻清闲* |
[1:31:26] | *Oh, but when I saw you standing in the corner* | *但我看你站在转角* |
[1:31:31] | *I’d have never thought that you would have my back* | *未曾想有你在我背后支持* |
[1:31:35] | *But then we rolled in like the thunder and the lightning* | *我们像雷鸣与闪电一样密不可分* |
[1:31:40] | *Threw some punches, then we had a laugh* | *击掌相视一笑* |
[1:31:44] | *Just some roughed-up desperados* | *不过几个亡命恶霸* |
[1:31:48] | *Hanging tough through thick and thin* | *不论风雨我们都坚持下去* |
[1:31:53] | *Kicking up dust wherever we go* | *走到哪都尘土飞扬* |
[1:31:57] | *I can see that you and me are gonna be friends* | *我看到你我将成为一生挚友* |
[1:32:09] | *Who’d have thought we’d wind up here together* | *谁想到我们会并肩战斗* |
[1:32:13] | *It’s crazy that we’re standing side by side* | *我们居然站在一起* |
[1:32:18] | *Fighting just like two birds of a feather* | *亲密无间 并肩战斗* |
[1:32:22] | *Who’s gonna tell us now that we can’t fly* | *谁说我们不能飞翔* |
[1:32:26] | *Just some roughed-up desperados* | *不过是几个亡命恶霸* |
[1:32:30] | *Hanging tough through thick and thin* | *不论风雨我们都坚持下去* |
[1:32:34] | *Kicking up dust wherever we go* | *走到哪都尘土飞扬* |
[1:32:39] | *I can see that you and me are gonna be friends* | *我看到我们将成为一生挚友* |
[1:32:44] | *To the end, you and me are gonna be friends* | *直到最后 我们将成为一生挚友* |
[1:32:54] | Here we go! | 一起来 |
[1:32:55] | *Hey, hey, you and me different as different can be* | *我们是那么不同* |
[1:33:00] | *You like to rock, I like to roll* | *一个是摇 一个是滚* |
[1:33:02] | *You take the high and I’ll take the low* | *你喜高处我爱低地* |
[1:33:12] | *Just some roughed-up desperados* | *不过几个亡命恶霸* |
[1:33:17] | *Hanging tough through thick and thin* | *不论风雨我们都坚持下去* |
[1:33:21] | *Kicking up dust wherever we go* | *走到哪都尘土飞扬* |
[1:33:25] | *I can see that you and me are gonna be friends* | *我看到你我将成为一生挚友* |
[1:33:30] | *To the end, you and me are gonna be friends* | *直到最后 你我将成为一生挚友* |
[1:33:34] | *I can see that you and me are gonna be friends* | *我知道你我将成为一生挚友* |