英文名称:Bernie The Dolphin
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:03] | – Go, go, go! – Look! There they are! | -走走走 -你看 它们在那儿呐 |
[02:05] | – Paddle faster. Go! – Kevin. | -快划 快啊 -凯文!!!!!!!!!! |
[02:10] | – Wait! | 别催 |
[02:11] | Don’t be such a wuss. You’re fine. | 别像个胆小鬼似的 你没事儿的 |
[02:38] | Wow. Good morning, guys. | 小家伙们 早上好啊 |
[02:43] | How are you? | 你们好吗 |
[02:46] | Just keep talking to ’em. Go. | 继续和它们讲话 继续啊 |
[02:47] | See? I knew they’d be here to see us. | 看见没 我就知道它们会来这见我们的 |
[02:50] | Anyway, the weather is nice, isn’t it? | 话说回来 天气真好 对吧 |
[02:52] | Want to go swimming later? | 等下想去游泳吗 |
[02:55] | – Aren’t they awesome? – Yeah. | -它们是不是特别棒 -是啊 |
[02:58] | Hey, hold still, little buddy. | 别动 小家伙 |
[03:00] | Let’s get you on camera. Come here. | 让我来拍拍你 过来 |
[03:02] | Come here. | 来这边 |
[03:04] | That’s your favorite one, right there. | 那只是你最爱的海豚 就在那 |
[03:06] | There you are. I missed you so much. | 你在这呢 我想死你了 |
[03:08] | You’re such a cutie. | 你真是太可爱了吧 |
[03:14] | Let’s go! | 咱们走吧 |
[03:17] | Holly, you’re not even gonna get your paddle? | 霍莉 你连桨都不打算拿了吗 |
[03:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:37] | Race you. | 看谁快 |
[03:38] | Be careful. Dad said. | 爸爸说让咱们小心点 |
[04:41] | All right. Time to switch cameras. | 行了 该用摄像机了 |
[04:44] | That footage, though, was amazing. | 刚刚那段影片拍的还不错哟 |
[04:46] | Are you gonna be famous, Kev? | 你会出名吗 小凯 |
[04:48] | Nah. I just wanna make real movies, you know? | 不 我只想拍真正的电影 懂吗 |
[04:53] | Need a new camera, | 不过那需要新摄影机 |
[04:55] | full editing suite, sound equipment. | 全套剪辑软件 音响设备什么的 |
[04:57] | Don’t give up, okay? | 别放弃 好吗 |
[04:59] | Christmas is only 158 days away. | 离圣诞节就剩158天了 |
[05:03] | Yeah, only you would know that. | 对啊 只有你会算这种事 |
[05:04] | You gotta keep up with the important stuff. | 重要的事情永远值得跟进 |
[05:07] | You’re such a nerd. | 你真是太书呆子了 |
[05:09] | And you are just jealous. | 我看你就是嫉妒 |
[05:11] | Yeah, sure. | 对 那当然 |
[05:12] | Not. | 才怪 |
[05:14] | Look. Seasalt’s back. | 看 海盐回来了 |
[05:16] | Oh, hey, big guy. How’s the fishing today? | 大块头 今天捕鱼顺利吗 |
[05:18] | Not good, I guess. | 我猜不是很好 |
[05:20] | He’s got that “I’m hungry” look. | 他脸上全是我好饿的表情 |
[05:22] | And I’m starving, too. | 说起来我也饿了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1147个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:161个,六级词汇:84个,GRE词汇:80个,托福词汇:136个,考研词汇:176个,专四词汇:141个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:322个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:24] | Ditto. | 我也是 |
[05:25] | – I’ll get the fishing poles. – I’ll get the stove ready. | -我去拿鱼竿 -我准备炉子 |
[05:27] | You fish, and I’ll cook. | 你钓鱼 我做饭 |
[05:37] | 凯文!!!!!!!!!! 凯文!!!!!!!!!!! | |
[05:39] | Yeah? Yeah, yeah. | 怎么了 来了 |
[05:40] | Look. | 看 |
[05:42] | – Probably a loggerhead. – Mm-hmm. | -有可能是赤蠵龟 -有可能 |
[05:44] | I just hope they hatch while we’re here. I wanna film ’em. | 我希望能看到它们孵化 我想拍下来 |
[05:47] | Well, it takes them about 60 days to hatch. | 它们的孵化大概需要60天 |
[05:51] | You read way too much. | 你书读得太多了 |
[05:53] | Just depends on the temperature, | 孵化依赖于温度 |
[05:56] | rain, “humididee.” | 雨水 “斯度” |
[05:57] | It’s “humidity.” | 是“湿度” |
[06:00] | That’s what I said, “humimidee.” | 我说的就是“斯度” |
[06:04] | Hey, be careful. You can’t touch ’em. | 小心 你不能碰它们 |
[06:06] | Duh. I know that. | 废话 我知道 |
[06:10] | Loads of creatures around like the taste of turtle eggs. | 这附近有好多动物喜欢吃海龟蛋 |
[06:26] | We forgot to call Mom. | 咱们忘记给妈妈点电话了 |
[06:29] | Phone’s in the kayak. | 手机在皮划艇上 |
[07:11] | This is the perfect spot. Am I right, Charlie? | 这地方简直完美 是吧 查理 |
[07:14] | Yes, sir. Grade A, prime real estate. | 是的老板 绝对黄金地段 |
[07:17] | Yeah, working on it. | 是啊 我正在努力 |
[07:19] | He’s old friends with the owner. | 他和这块地老板是老朋友了 |
[07:21] | We are gonna be in business. | 我们可以参与项目的 |
[07:22] | So break it to me. Where do we stand? | 说吧 咱们要在哪里开发 |
[07:25] | The last 10 acres. | 最后的10英亩地 |
[07:26] | How many acres you say? | 你刚刚说多少英亩 |
[07:27] | Mom called. We gotta go. | 妈妈来电话了 咱们得走了 |
[07:29] | Get down. Look. | 蹲下 你看 |
[07:30] | It’s 100, I believe. | 我觉得是100 |
[07:31] | 102. | 是102 |
[07:32] | I like exact. | 我喜欢精确的数据 |
[07:34] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[07:35] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[07:40] | Okay, are you 100 percent sure this thing’s covered? | 好的 你确定一切都没问题 |
[07:42] | This thing goes south… I’m finished. | 如果事情出岔子了 我就完了 |
[07:44] | – You have my word on it. – Election’s coming up. | -我跟你保证 -快要选举了 |
[07:46] | I can’t afford any screw-ups. | 这节点上可不能出差错 |
[07:48] | Get us that zoning permit, and I’ll take care of the rest. | 你帮我弄到许可证 剩下的交给我 |
[07:51] | This deal just might help you win reelection. | 这笔生意说不定还能帮你连任 |
[07:53] | You just remember this, Mills. | 记住这一点 米尔斯 |
[07:56] | I go down, you go down, too. | 我要是出了问题 你也完蛋 |
[07:59] | Gotta run. | 该走了 |
[08:00] | Swanky lunch fund-raiser for my campaign. | 为竞选准备的豪华筹款宴会要开始了 |
[08:02] | Never keep hungry money waiting. Don’t laugh. | 绝对不能让金主等着 别笑 |
[08:05] | You have two weeks to close the deal with those investors, | 你有两周时间搞定那些投资人 |
[08:07] | or they walk. | 否则他们就撤走了 |
[08:08] | It’s done. Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 我有把握 |
[08:13] | Get, um… Get those blueprints that fit all that EPA crap | 把那些符合环境保护局规定的设计图 |
[08:17] | on my desk ASAP. | 尽快送到我的办公桌来 |
[08:18] | Sure thing. I’ll have ’em drawn up, by, say, Monday morning? | 好的 周一早上画好交上来如何 |
[08:21] | Excellent, and, um… | 很好 还有 |
[08:24] | Let’s keep this quiet, okay? | 记住别声张 好吗 |
[08:28] | As a church mouse. | 我会跟教堂里的老鼠一样安静的 |
[08:30] | What do you think they’re doing here? | 他们想要做什么 |
[08:31] | This is our cove. | 这是我们的海湾 |
[08:34] | Don’t know, but the man in the suit sure looked familiar. | 不知道 但那个西装男看起来挺眼熟 |
[08:39] | – Mr. Mills.- Hmm? | -米尔斯先生 -怎么了 |
[08:42] | Uh, we got trouble. | 咱们有麻烦了 |
[08:47] | Hey, uh, you kids, you want to come over here | 孩子们 你们想过来 |
[08:49] | and take a look through the telescope? | 试试望远镜吗 |
[08:53] | I don’t trust these guys. Let’s book it. Come on. Come on. Come on! | 我不相信这些家伙 咱们走 快快 |
[09:03] | Hey, Jimmy. Yeah, it’s me. | 喂吉米 是我 |
[09:05] | We might have a little problem. | 咱们可能出了点小麻烦 |
[09:13] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[09:25] | That was a close one. | 可真够险的 |
[09:26] | Yeah. Wish I could have filmed those guys. | 是啊 真希望我能拍下那些家伙 |
[09:29] | Something wasn’t right. | 感觉有点不对劲 |
[09:32] | Over here, guys! | 过来啊 小家伙们 |
[09:37] | I don’t see the dolphins. | 海豚都不见了 |
[09:40] | Must not like it either. | 估计它们也讨厌那些家伙 |
[09:44] | Yeah, let’s just head back home. | 是啊 咱们还是回家吧 |
[09:54] | Hey! Hey, man! Hey, no-wake zone! | 伙计 这是慢速行驶区 |
[09:57] | What’re you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:58] | Hey! Watch where you’re going! | 嘿你往哪开呀 |
[10:00] | Make him stop, Kevin! Make him stop! | 让他停下来 凯文!!!!!!!!!! 让他停下 |
[10:02] | Holly, it’s gonna be okay. Just relax. | 霍莉 没事的 冷静 |
[10:18] | Holly? | 霍莉 |
[10:20] | Holly? | 霍莉你在哪儿 |
[10:43] | Holly? | 霍莉 |
[10:57] | Holly? | 霍莉 |
[11:01] | Holly, you okay? | 霍莉 你没事吧 |
[11:02] | You okay? Come on. | 没事吧 起来 |
[11:03] | Come on. On the shore. | 走 上岸边去 |
[11:05] | Go ahead. | 来 |
[11:08] | Come on. Right here. Just breathe, okay? | 快点 上这儿来 保持呼吸 好吗 |
[11:12] | Keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[11:13] | What a loser. | 真是个败类 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna call the Beach Harbor Patrol | 我会向海岸巡逻队投诉的 |
[11:17] | You’re toast, bro! | 你完蛋了 老兄 |
[11:20] | Thanks, Kev. | 谢了 小凯 |
[11:22] | I knew you’d save me. | 我就知道你会救我 |
[11:23] | It’s wasn’t me. It was them. | 不是我 是它们 |
[11:26] | They saved us. | 是它们救了我们 |
[11:28] | I’m gonna grab the kayak. Wait here. | 我去拿皮划艇 你在这等着 |
[12:16] | Please tell me at least that you were wearing your life jacket. | 请至少告诉我 你们当时穿了救生衣 |
[12:20] | No, sir. | 没有 爸 |
[12:23] | Kev, what if you two had drowned? | 小凯 如果你们当时溺水了怎么办 |
[12:26] | All right, we trust you to be responsible and look after your sister. | 我们得相信你能照看好你妹妹的 |
[12:28] | But… But the dolphins saved us. | 但是 但是海豚救了我们 |
[12:30] | Exactly, and it was all that crazy guy in the speedboat’s fault. | 没错 这都要怪快艇上的那个疯子 |
[12:33] | Uh-uh. That’s not gonna cut it. | 你这个借口没用 |
[12:35] | I told you a thousand times, you go on that water, | 我说过一千遍了 在海上 |
[12:37] | you assume that everyone’s a nut-job. | 你就要想象每个人都是疯子 |
[12:40] | Could have lost my camera, too. | 我差点丢了摄影机 |
[12:41] | You could have lost your life, and your sister’s. | 你差点丢了小命 还有你妹妹的命 |
[12:44] | Now, you know the rules. Safety first. | 你们知道规矩是什么 永远安全第一 |
[12:46] | Two weeks, no kayak. | 接下来的两星期 不准划皮划艇 |
[12:48] | – It wasn’t our fault! – You want to make it three? | -不是我们的错 -想变成三个星期吗 |
[12:53] | Sorry, kiddos. That’s life. | 抱歉 孩子们 这就是人生 |
[12:54] | There are consequences for breaking rules. | 违反规矩就要承担后果 |
[12:57] | Speaking of rules, sweetie, | 说到规矩 亲爱的 |
[12:59] | what did we say about the hat at the kitchen table? | 我们说过在餐桌前要脱帽的吧 |
[13:01] | Mm, you sure? | 你确定 |
[13:04] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure. Come on. | 是的 我确定 快点 |
[13:14] | All right, that’s it. | 行了 够了 |
[13:17] | All right, frogs outside. Kids to bed. | 行了 把青蛙拿出去 孩子们去睡觉 |
[13:19] | We’re gonna take this up in the morning. | 我们明天早上再说这事 |
[13:21] | Sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 老爸 |
[13:22] | Love you. | 爱你哟 |
[13:25] | Love you. Good night. | 爱你 晚安 |
[13:27] | I mean, what are we gonna do with these two? | 我们到底该那他们怎么办 |
[13:30] | I never acted like that. | 我小时候可没这么皮 |
[13:32] | Look, they’re growing up. It’s just part of it. | 听着他们在成长 这些只是必经之路 |
[13:34] | No, back in… back in my day and age, | 不 在我长大的那个年代 |
[13:36] | we respected the rules. | 我们都要很守规矩的 |
[13:38] | I mean, we knew the rules. We practiced them, | 而且 我们不光要懂规矩 还要练习 |
[13:40] | – because practice makes… – Don’t flinch! | -因为熟能生巧 -别躲 |
[13:41] | Ow! That’s my bum shoulder. | 嗷 我肩膀真的好堵 |
[13:43] | Obviously your genes are dominant. | 显然你的基因里很强势啊 |
[13:47] | – What? – Which is why they’re so good-looking. | -你说啥 -所以他们才长得这么好看 |
[14:28] | – What’s wrong? – I’ve got a really bad feeling. | -怎么了 -我感觉不太对劲 |
[14:32] | Yeah. It’s probably Dad’s breakfast burritos, huh? | 哈 可能是吃了老爸早上做的玉米煎饼 |
[14:35] | No. | 不是 |
[14:37] | It’s not a stomach-ache bad feeling. | 不是胃疼不对劲 |
[14:41] | They’re in trouble. I just know it. | 那些小海豚有麻烦了 我感觉的到 |
[14:47] | There’s my queen. | 我的女王在这儿呢 |
[14:50] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[14:52] | I was just thinking that maybe I should skip summer semester. | 我在想 也许我应该取消暑期课程 |
[14:55] | Um, I was talking about the Ryan Express. | 其实我是在问瑞安特快号修得怎么样了 |
[14:58] | Oh, yeah. Um… | 好吧 这个 呃 |
[15:00] | Just the water pump. | 就差水泵了 |
[15:01] | Oh, just the water pump. | 只剩水泵了 |
[15:03] | Anything else on your mind? | 你还有什么心事吗 |
[15:05] | Well, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:08] | I mean, maybe I should spend summer with the kids, | 我觉得也许我们这个暑假陪孩子过 |
[15:10] | you know, keep an eye on them. | 你懂的 看着他们 |
[15:12] | Honey, what happened yesterday is not your fault. | 亲爱的 昨天的事又不是你的错 |
[15:17] | Okay? And you spent so much time. | 懂吗 你花了这么多时间 |
[15:19] | We gotta get this master’s degree done. | 我们必须拿到那个硕士学位 |
[15:21] | What would Coach Dunn say, huh? | 邓恩教练会怎么说 哼 |
[15:24] | You march all the way down the field, | 你都已经冲到球场另一边了 |
[15:26] | if you don’t score… | 如果不得分 |
[15:27] | I know. You’ll never finish. I know. | 我明白 那就完成不了比赛 我懂 |
[15:29] | That’s right. And if you wanna compete, you gotta complete. | 没错 要比赛 就要比完 |
[15:33] | Look, well, one semester won’t hurt. | 听着 一学期不上课没问题的 |
[15:35] | All right, I can be with the kids, | 懂吗 我能陪陪孩子们 |
[15:37] | maybe get a part-time job. | 没准还能找到份兼职 |
[15:38] | Look, money’s been tight lately, | 你也知道 最近咱们手头紧 |
[15:40] | and we got a lot of stuff to take care of around here. | 很多地方都需要花钱的 |
[15:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:48] | I got this. | 别担心 |
[15:49] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:50] | In fact, I have a meeting this morning with the boss, | 事实上 今早我要和老板有个会 |
[15:53] | and I happen to know that he wants to talk to me about the VP slot. | 而我碰巧知道他是想找我谈副总的职位 |
[15:57] | And you have a smudge on your forehead. | 你额头上有块污渍 |
[16:02] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[16:06] | The Captain would be so proud of you. | 船长会真心为你感到自豪 |
[16:10] | – You think so? – Oh, I know so. | -真的吗 -当然是真的 |
[16:14] | – I’ll see you tonight. – Right. | -我们晚上见 -好的 |
[16:16] | – Bye, kids! – Bye. | -再见孩子们 -再见 |
[16:18] | Listen to your mother. | 听你们妈妈的话 |
[16:21] | Looks like we’re stuck, Kev. | 看来咱们被困在这了 小凯 |
[16:32] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[16:37] | You see what I mean, Mom? Mom… Aw, come on. | 你懂我的意思吗 妈妈 拜托了妈 |
[16:40] | Look, Kev, your dad said no ocean for two weeks. | 听着小凯 你爸说了两星期不能出海 |
[16:42] | I know, but we’ll just go check things out. | 我知道 但我们只想去弄清楚 |
[16:44] | No harm in that. | 没什么大碍的吧 |
[16:44] | Look, I’m sure the dolphins are just fine. | 听着 我确定那些海豚好的很 |
[16:47] | Mom, you know how sometimes | 妈 你知道吗有时候 |
[16:49] | you get that feeling down in your belly? | 你会有一种感觉 |
[16:50] | A really sad, bad feeling? | 一种非常悲伤 非常不好的感觉 |
[16:53] | – Sweetheart, what’s the matter? – I’ve got that feeling. | -亲爱的你怎么了 -我有那种感觉 |
[16:57] | She’s pretty good about these things, Mom, | 她的直觉一向很准 妈妈 |
[16:59] | I mean, in a strange and weird way, but… | 虽然听起来挺诡异的 但是 |
[17:02] | Well… | 好吧 |
[17:05] | I guess she could use a test run. | 我想试一下水也没多大问题 |
[17:07] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -好极了 -太棒了 |
[17:11] | That sure is a beauty, sir. | 这船真漂亮 先生 |
[17:13] | This is it. | 就是这艘了 |
[17:14] | Tell you what. You, uh… | 这样子吧 |
[17:16] | You take your family out anytime you want. | 你想的话随时可以带家人出去兜一圈 |
[17:18] | -Really? -Sure. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[17:19] | Oh, they would love that. | 他们肯定会喜欢的 |
[17:22] | -Have a seat. -Thank you, sir. | -坐吧 -多谢老板 |
[17:27] | Just look at it… | 看看这片海 |
[17:30] | the mystery, the power. | 神秘又富有力量 |
[17:32] | -Feel it? -Oh. Yeah. | -感受到了吗 -噢 感受到了 |
[17:36] | The ocean’s a, uh… it’s a mirror of life, Ryan. | 海洋好像是一面生命之镜 瑞安 |
[17:39] | It’s always moving and flowing. | 它总是不停地流动 |
[17:41] | It’s making its own path, just like we make our own path. | 水流 正如我们走出来的路一般 |
[17:45] | Mm, yes, sir. | 嗯 确实如此 |
[17:46] | My wife’s a bit more astute about the water than I am. | 我夫人的水性比我好一点 |
[17:50] | I married the daughter of a fishing boat captain. | 她父亲是渔船船长 |
[17:54] | It’s… It’s Abby, right? | 她叫艾比 对吧 |
[17:55] | You say she’s finishing up her master’s? | 你说她快取得硕士毕业了 |
[17:58] | Yeah, mechanical engineering. | 对 机械工程专业 |
[18:00] | That’s what I like about you, Bob. I mean, you’re a family man. | 所以我喜欢你 鲍勃 你是家庭型 |
[18:04] | You’re a hard worker, a competitor. | 工作努力 还是个运动员 |
[18:06] | -Football man, right? -Yeah. | -当过橄榄球员 对吧 -是 |
[18:07] | All Gulf Conference, receiver at North Central State. | 参加海湾联盟 中北部各州的接球手 |
[18:10] | Oh, well… Well, yeah. | 是 是 没错 |
[18:13] | I, uh… I was a baseball rat myself, | 我 我以前是棒球狂魔 |
[18:15] | played a year of semi-pro until | 在半职业球队里打了一年比赛 |
[18:17] | I blew out my left knee sliding to third. | 但是后来在上三垒时伤了左膝盖 |
[18:19] | It’s funny. You know, it still aches sometimes. | 有意思的很 现在时不时还会疼 |
[18:21] | Oh, I feel you. I mean, both my knees are squinky. | 噢 我懂 我两条腿也都不灵便了 |
[18:27] | You know the greatest thing about sports? | 你知道体育项目最伟大的地方在于什么吗 |
[18:29] | Teaches you not only how to win, | 它不仅教会你如何取胜 |
[18:31] | but that the team comes first. | 还教会你团队第一的道理 |
[18:33] | That’s so funny that you say that. | 好奇怪 你也这么说 |
[18:35] | My old coach, Dunn, that was his motto. | 这句话是我的老教练邓恩的座右铭 |
[18:38] | -“Team first, men, always.” -That is a smart man. | -团队第一 小子 -那他是聪明人 |
[18:43] | Why don’t we take her out? | 我们现在开船出去如何 |
[18:44] | I wanna… I wanna show you something. | 我有些东西想给你看 |
[19:18] | This is where we hang out. Pretty sweet, huh? | 我们经常在这里玩 很漂亮对吧 |
[19:20] | Hasn’t changed since I was a kid. | 这地方自打我小时候就没变过 |
[19:23] | Your granddad used to bring me here. | 你们外公以前经常带我过来 |
[19:25] | -I caught my first yellowtail right over there. -Cool. | -我在那抓到我的第一尾黄鳍鱼 -酷 |
[19:29] | Yeah, I’m cooler than you thought, huh? | 我比你们想象中的酷 对吧 |
[19:35] | Look! There they are! | 看 它们在那儿 |
[19:41] | See? That’s them. | 看 是它们 |
[19:43] | Yeah, you’re right. Really beautiful. | 没错 它们真漂亮 |
[19:50] | There’s only four. Where is he, Kevin? | 这只有四条海豚 凯文!!!!!!!!!! 它呢 |
[19:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:54] | Holly’s favorite. | 霍莉最喜欢的一条海豚 |
[19:56] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[20:00] | Come here, little buddy. Where are you? Come here. | 过来 小家伙 你在哪里 快过来 |
[20:03] | Where are you? | 你去哪了 |
[20:05] | I knew he was lost. | 我就知道它走丢了 |
[20:07] | Uh, I’m sure he’s fine. He’ll be back soon. | 我想它会没事的 它过一会儿就会回来 |
[20:09] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[20:10] | Just let us come back tomorrow, Mom, okay? | 我们明天再过来一趟好吗 妈妈 |
[20:11] | We’ll wear our life jackets. We’ll sign in. I promise. | 我们会穿救生衣 会去登记 我保证 |
[20:13] | We’ll do anything. | 我们会做好充分准备的 |
[20:15] | We’ll talk to your dad about that, okay? | 我们先跟你爸爸商量一下 好吗 |
[20:18] | We’ll head home down the coast, and see if we spot him. | 我们沿海岸线开回家 看能不能遇上他 |
[20:22] | Where are you, little buddy? Come on. | 小家伙 你在哪 快回来 |
[20:25] | Where are ya? | 你去哪了 |
[20:55] | I brought you out here for a reason, Ryan. | 我带你来这是有原因的 瑞安 |
[21:00] | You know, Mr. Mills, I just, uh… | 那个 米尔斯先生 那个我 |
[21:02] | I got a couple of questions about this project. | 我对这个项目有几个疑问 |
[21:05] | Could you, um, just cut the formalities, Bob, | 你能不能别这么客气 鲍勃 |
[21:07] | -and call me Winston? -Uh, yes, sir. | -叫我温斯顿就好 -好的先生 |
[21:09] | Winston | 温斯顿 |
[21:10] | So, uh, I’ve been waiting on the final paperwork from Legal, | 我一直在等法务部最终审核确定的文件 |
[21:14] | and the attorneys have been more tight-lipped about this | 但是律师团对这个项目三缄其口 |
[21:16] | than anything I’ve ever seen. | 我还没遇到过需要如此保密的项目 |
[21:18] | Yeah, well, I kind of wanted it that way, | 对 没错 这就是我想要的效果 |
[21:20] | ’cause I’m dealing with some heavy financial hitters, | 我们和这些金融大亨谈生意 |
[21:22] | and they requested total confidentiality. | 要的就是这种效果 |
[21:26] | That’s why I brought you out here myself. | 这也正是我亲自带你过来的原因 |
[21:28] | See it? It’s 102 acres of prime ocean-front real estate. | 看到了吗 这102亩海岸的黄金地段 |
[21:33] | This is our little secret. | 这就是我们的小秘密 |
[21:35] | Deal is we’re building an aquatic-themed ocean park. | 我们打算建一座海洋水上乐园 |
[21:37] | Oh, that’s good. My kids are gonna love the idea. | 那太好了 我的孩子会特别喜欢的 |
[21:39] | They’re on the water out in these parts all the time. | 他们总是在这附近玩水 |
[21:41] | They’re gonna be so excited. Oh. | 他们听到这个消息会高兴坏的 |
[21:44] | -When’s the big announcement? | 打算什么时候公布这个消息 |
[21:45] | -Well, that’s the one hiccup. | 现在还有一点小问题 |
[21:46] | There’s one piece of land right in the middle of the property that we | 在那片地产中还有一块地 |
[21:49] | haven’t secured yet. | 我们没有买下来 |
[21:50] | The owner’s been a stickler at selling, | 房主一直不肯卖 |
[21:53] | so, uh, clock’s ticking. | 现在时间紧张 |
[21:56] | We got less than two weeks to lock up the deal, or my investors walk. | 两个星期内谈不成的话整个计划都要泡汤 |
[22:00] | Who’s the holdout? | 房主是谁 |
[22:01] | It’s, um, some ex-NFL player. He’s… | 他是 嗯 前NFL球员 |
[22:04] | Grew up around here. His name’s Luke Lawson. | 在这长大的 叫什么卢克·罗森 |
[22:09] | -Luke Lawson? -Yeah. | -卢克·罗森吗 -是 |
[22:12] | That was my college quarterback. | 他是我大学球队的四分卫 |
[22:14] | -What? -Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[22:15] | We were roommates all of senior year. | 他还是我大学四年的舍友 |
[22:18] | You gotta be kidding. What a small world. | 你没开玩笑吧 这世界真是太小了 |
[22:21] | Do you… Do you think… | 那你 你觉得 |
[22:23] | I don’t know… maybe you could talk to him? | 你觉得 你能跟他谈谈吗 |
[22:25] | I tell you what. You take the lead on this. | 这样吧 这事就由你负责吧 |
[22:27] | Make him an offer he can’t refuse. | 给他开个天价 |
[22:30] | Luke. I mean, we haven’t been in touch in recent years, | 这个 我和卢克好几年都没联系了 |
[22:33] | but I can… I can certainly try. | 不过我当然可以试试 |
[22:36] | Just at least think it over. | 至少让他考虑这事 |
[22:37] | I mean, it’s, uh… | 我想说的是 |
[22:39] | You know, we lose this piece of land, the deal goes away. | 你知道 没有这块地我们做不成交易 |
[22:43] | You know, and I promise you, you will be rewarded handsomely. | 而且我保证 你会得到非常丰厚的薪酬 |
[23:14] | Izzy speaking French again? | 伊兹又在讲法语了吗 |
[23:16] | Yep. He thinks he’s European. | 对 他觉得自己是欧洲人 |
[23:21] | Mom, Izzy wants a new aquarium. | 妈妈 伊兹想要一个新的水族馆 |
[23:24] | Oh, he does, does he? | 噢 是吗 |
[23:26] | Well, I think Monsieur Izzy is being a little too greedy. | 好吧 我觉得伊兹先生有点贪心哦 |
[23:29] | Did you know that there are over 40 species of dolphins, | 你知道吗 海豚有四十多种类型 |
[23:32] | and some stay with their mama until they’re eight years old? | 有些种类的海豚直到八岁才会离开妈妈 |
[23:35] | No, I didn’t know that. | 不 这个我倒是不清楚啊 |
[23:38] | But it doesn’t surprise me that you do. | 不过你这么见多识广我也不觉得奇怪哦 |
[23:41] | Maybe saying a prayer for your little friend might be a good idea, too. | 或许给你的海豚小伙伴祈祷一下也很好 |
[23:44] | I already did. Said two, just in case. | 我已经祷告了 念了两次 以防万一 |
[23:46] | But what about tomorrow? Can we go look for him? | 那明天呢 我们还可以去找他吗 |
[23:51] | I’ll talk to your dad when he gets home. | 等你爸爸回家我就跟他商量商量 |
[23:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:54] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[23:55] | -Okay. -Right. | -好的 -行 |
[23:57] | -Good night. -Good night, Mommy. | -晚安 -晚安 妈咪 |
[24:04] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[24:07] | Where you at? Come on. | 你在哪啊 快点 |
[24:10] | Ah, bingo. Bingo. | 啊 找到了 找到了 |
[24:12] | All right. | 很好 |
[24:14] | Hang in there, little buddy. | 忍耐一下 小家伙 |
[24:49] | I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[24:51] | Morning, darling. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[24:53] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[24:55] | So did you think about what we talked about last night? | 我们昨晚商量的事情你考虑的怎样了 |
[24:59] | I mean, the kids, they’re… | 我是说孩子们 |
[25:00] | they’re really worried about that dolphin. | 他们真的很担心那条海豚 |
[25:01] | Abby, I don’t get it. | 艾比 我搞不懂 |
[25:03] | It’s a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put an APB out on it? | 一只海豚而已 你们是要发通告不成 |
[25:06] | No. I mean, it’s just good that they care about the ocean | 不 可是他们关心海洋是件好事 |
[25:10] | the animals, you know? | 还有关心动物 你懂吗 |
[25:11] | Of course. The Captain taught you well. | 当然了 你的船长父亲教得好 |
[25:16] | You’re the most beautiful boat mechanic in all the world. | 你是世上最美的修船机械工 |
[25:18] | And I still say no on the kayak, all right? | 但我还是不同意他们去划皮艇 好吗 |
[25:21] | Um, I’m gonna try and come home early tonight | 我今晚争取早点回家 |
[25:24] | so maybe we could throw the football around. | 我们可以随便打打橄榄球 |
[25:28] | So? So? So? | 怎么说 怎么说 |
[25:30] | Are we out of jail? | 我们可以出去了吗 |
[25:32] | So that’s why I haven’t seen you two? | 所以你们两个才一直躲着啊 |
[25:35] | Sneaky little buggers. | 真是鬼鬼祟祟的小家伙 |
[25:39] | So he still says no kayaks, | 他还是不同意你们去划皮艇 |
[25:40] | and I can’t take you out today. | 所以我今天没办法带你们出去 |
[25:42] | Promised Ms. Peters I’d look at her freezer. | 我答应彼得太太去帮她看看冰箱 |
[25:43] | It’s on the fritz again. | 她的冰箱又出问题了 |
[25:45] | Bummer. | 真郁闷 |
[25:46] | Sorry, kiddos. | 抱歉了 孩子们 |
[25:48] | I mean, your dad says we can put out an APB. | 不过你们爸爸倒是说过可以发布布告 |
[25:51] | What’s an APB? | “APB”是什么 |
[25:53] | Just kidding, sweetheart. Bad joke. | 开玩笑罢了 宝贝 烂笑话 |
[25:55] | It’s “all points bulletin.” Police use it to find bad guys. | 就是全境通告 警察用它来找坏人 |
[25:58] | Yeah, or missing persons. | 对 还有失踪人口 |
[26:02] | -Is this your dolphin? -Yeah. | -这就是你说的海豚吗 -对 |
[26:04] | Can you make more of these? | 能多打印几张吗 |
[26:05] | Sure. Why? | 可以 怎么了 |
[26:08] | Make 50 copies. | 打印五十张 |
[26:09] | Oh, and add the word “missing” at the top. | 对了 还要在纸的最上端印上失踪两字 |
[26:13] | And your phone number at the bottom. | 然后在纸下方印上手机号 |
[26:15] | But why the pho… | 但是为什么照片 |
[26:17] | I get it. A real APB. Okay. | 我知道了 做一份真的APB 好的 |
[26:20] | Good job, Mom. | 干得漂亮 妈 |
[26:33] | I, um, need your signature on this. | 我需要你在这上面签个字 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:37] | Just initial at the bottom of page one, | 在首页底部签名字的首字母 |
[26:39] | and then sign the second page for me. | 然后在第二页签名 |
[26:41] | Great. Want to tell me what I’m signing? | 没问题 能告诉我这份文件是什么吗 |
[26:43] | Oh, it’s just a standard NDA. | 只是一份常规的保密协议 |
[26:47] | Sandy | 桑迪 |
[26:48] | I haven’t signed a nondisclosure | 自我任职以来从没说在任何项目上 |
[26:51] | on any project since I’ve been here. | 签过保密协议啊 |
[26:53] | Well, this deal’s being structured a little bit differently, | 那个 这笔交易有点不一样 |
[26:56] | and there’s several private parties involved, | 有几方以保密形式参与 |
[27:00] | and it’s just what Winston wants, so… | 而且这也是温斯顿的意思 所以 |
[27:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:04] | Uh, Winston was wondering if you reached out to Mr. Lawson | 对了 温斯顿想知道你有没有联系劳森先生 |
[27:07] | about that land. | 劳森先生谈谈那块地的事 |
[27:09] | No, but, um… | 还没有 不过 |
[27:11] | but I’m gonna be right on that. | 不过我在准备了 |
[27:13] | Okay, good, ’cause, uh, Winston was asking. | 好的 很好 因为温斯顿在问了 |
[27:18] | And just so you know, by the way, um, | 顺便提一句 |
[27:20] | the word around the office is that you’re up for Jack’s old position, | 办公室里都在传你会接杰克的位置 |
[27:24] | so… | 所以 |
[27:24] | I’m just saying, VP would look nice on that trophy case back there. | 我想说副总的铭牌放那奖杯架上很合适 |
[27:30] | Yes, it would. | 是 没错 |
[28:28] | Done. This is the last one. | 搞定 这是最后一张 |
[28:31] | All righty. | 太好了 |
[28:33] | It’s been a long day. | 真是漫长的一天 |
[28:34] | Uh-huh. Do you think we’ll find him? | 你觉得我们会找到他吗 |
[28:36] | I don’t know. | 说不准 |
[28:37] | We will. | 我们会找到的 |
[28:42] | Hey, Digger. Hey, Mikey. | 嘿迪哥 嘿麦奇 |
[28:44] | Oh, hey, Kevin. What are you two up to? | 嘿凯文 你们两个在忙啥 |
[28:46] | APB on a missing dolphin. | 在发一条失踪海豚的布告 |
[28:47] | That’s crazy. How could you just lose a dolphin? | 太扯了吧 海豚怎么会失踪 |
[28:50] | It’s a big ocean. | 海那么大 |
[28:52] | This is a good picture. Are you guys, uh, still doing that movie? | 照片拍得不错 你俩还在拍电影吗 |
[28:55] | Yeah. It’s a documentary. | 对 是纪录片 |
[28:56] | Have you seen him? | 你们见过它吗 |
[28:58] | He’s about this big. | 他大概有这么大 |
[29:00] | I’ve seen a lot of dolphins today. | 我今天见了不少海豚 |
[29:02] | Yeah, one almost jumped in our boat. | 有一条差点跳上我们的船 |
[29:03] | More than any fish did. | 还没有鱼上船过 |
[29:06] | That’s for sure. | 确实 |
[29:07] | You know, we saw the, uh, Marineland truck | 我们看到离海滩大概半英里 |
[29:08] | loading something up about a half-mile up the beach. | 有海洋乐园的卡车在装货物 |
[29:11] | I mean, what do you think? | 我好像是看到了 你说呢 |
[29:13] | Yeah, it was a pretty good size. Could have been a dolphin. | 那东西挺大只的 有可能是条海豚 |
[29:15] | It’s him! I just know it is! | 就是他 我就知道 |
[29:17] | Okay. Thanks, Digger! Thanks, Mikey! | 好的 谢啦 Mikey 谢啦 雷 瑞恩 |
[29:19] | Yeah, uh, good-bye. Good luck. | 好的 再见 祝好运 |
[29:20] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[29:39] | Hello! Hello! | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[29:40] | Help! Please let us in! | 有人吗 能不能让我们进去 |
[29:42] | Sorry. We’re closed for the day. | 不好意思 我们今天闭馆了 |
[29:43] | Opens at 10:00 a.M. tomorrow. | 明天早上十点开馆 |
[29:45] | You gotta let us in! You’ve got our dolphin! | 请让我们进去 你把我们的海豚抓了 |
[29:53] | And this is our entire facility. | 整个海洋馆都给你们看了 |
[29:55] | We have 16 dolphins. | 这里有十六只海豚 |
[29:56] | Oh, and be careful around the edge of the pool. | 噢 小心水池边地滑 |
[29:59] | The dolphin we rescued is over here. | 我们救起来的海豚在那儿 |
[30:01] | see? He’s got a bad sunburn. | 看到了么 它严重晒伤了 |
[30:03] | Must have been beached for hours. | 一定搁浅好久了 |
[30:05] | I didn’t know dolphins got sunburned. | 我不知道海豚还能被晒伤 |
[30:07] | Look at that. I’m putting that on tape. | 看看 我要录下来 |
[30:10] | The nerd doesn’t know everything. | 书呆子也有不知道的时候 |
[30:12] | they’re a lot like us in many ways. | 他们在很多方面都很像我们 |
[30:14] | So what’s gonna happen to him? | 那它会怎么样 |
[30:16] | we’ll keep him here under quarantine and evaluate his progress. | 我们会把它隔离在这 看它的恢复情况 |
[30:20] | When can he go back home? | 它什么时候能回家 |
[30:21] | I don’t know. That’s if we can even find his pod. | 不知道 首先我们得找到它的族群 |
[30:25] | – We know where his family is. | -我们知道它的家人在哪里 |
[30:26] | – How do you know that? | -你怎么知道的 |
[30:28] | They’re our friends. We swim with them. | 它们是我们朋友 我们和他们一起游泳 |
[30:31] | no, that’s not good. | 不 那不好 |
[30:33] | Why not? | 为什么不好 |
[30:34] | Even though dolphins seem to love interacting with humans, | 尽管海豚看起来喜欢与人类互动 |
[30:38] | they are wild animals. | 但它们是野生动物 |
[30:39] | They’re protected by laws. | 它们受法律保护 |
[30:41] | If we can release him, | 如果我们能放了他 |
[30:42] | you can’t swim with him again. Okay? | 也不能再和它游泳 好吗 |
[30:45] | They aren’t pets. Promise? | 它们不是宠物 答应我好吗 |
[30:47] | – Promise. – Promise. | -好 -好 |
[30:49] | I just wish I knew how he got stranded. | 我真想知道它是怎么搁浅的 |
[30:52] | It was this crazy boat driver. | 有个疯子开着船 |
[30:53] | He even flipped over our kayak. | 他还弄翻我们的皮艇 |
[30:54] | That makes sense. | 这还说得通 |
[30:56] | Probably got disoriented and separated from his family. | 可能就是被迷路了然后和家人分开了 |
[30:59] | Boats, litter, pollution, | 船只 垃圾 污染 |
[31:02] | many reasons we need to be more responsible for our oceans. | 我们要对海洋负责的原因有很多 |
[31:07] | It’s Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[31:08] | We’re late again. | 我们又迟到了 |
[31:11] | I knew it. He’s glad we’re here. | 我早就知道了 他很高兴我们在这里 |
[31:14] | – See you tomorrow. – Tomorrow? | -明天见 -明天吗 |
[31:17] | Okay, I guess. | 好吧 我猜行 |
[31:20] | Looks like someone has a best friend. | 好像某人有最好的朋友了 |
[31:29] | – They’re on their way. – Fantastic. | -他们在路上了 -太棒了 |
[31:31] | You know, I left work early | 你知道的 我特地早点下班 |
[31:33] | just to have a little Ryan fam bam time. | 只是为了来点瑞安家的家庭时光 |
[31:34] | I shouldn’t have said anything about the football. | 我不该提关于橄榄球的事的 |
[31:36] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[31:39] | You think I was too tough on ’em? | 你觉得我对他们太严厉了 |
[31:41] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[31:45] | That’s very nice. | 很好 |
[31:47] | We’re gonna get you a tryout with Miami. | 我们应该让你参加迈阿密的选拔赛的 |
[31:49] | I just want what’s best for us, you know? | 我想给我们想要的生活 你知道吗 |
[31:54] | I’m gonna give them everything that I never had. | 我会给他们我从未有过的一切 |
[31:57] | Abby, I really think that | 艾比 我真的觉得 |
[31:59] | Winston’s gonna give me this VP slot. | 温斯顿会给我这个副总裁职位 |
[32:01] | That’d be sweet. | 那太好了 |
[32:04] | I mean, I knew you’d get it! | 我是说 我知道你会 |
[32:06] | I said, “Might.” What are you | 我说 可能 你怎么 |
[32:11] | I am so proud of you, Robert Ray Ryan. | 我为你感到骄傲 Robert Ray 瑞安 |
[32:13] | Nobody works harder than you. | 没有人工作比你更努力了 |
[32:15] | – I said, “Might.” – He picked the right man. | -我说 可能 -他选对了人 |
[32:17] | Boy, well, let’s hope. | 好吧 希望如此 |
[32:20] | Oh, brother. Really, guys? Out in the open? | 嘿 伙计们 光天化日的 |
[32:23] | Guess what! We found him! | 你猜怎么着 我们找到它了 |
[32:24] | Yeah. We found him. | 是啊 我们找到它了 |
[32:26] | That’s amazing. Yes! Come here. | 太棒了 对 过来 |
[32:32] | So what’s gonna happen to him? | 那他会怎么样 |
[32:34] | We’ll keep him here under quarantine and evaluate his progress. | 我们会把它隔离在这里 看它恢复情况 |
[32:37] | Isn’t he the coolest dolphin ever, Mom? | 妈妈 它是不是有史以来最酷的海豚 |
[32:39] | Pretty cool. Handsome fella, for sure. | 相当酷 当然是帅气的小伙了 |
[32:43] | Yeah, I could edit this footage, post it on the Internet, | 嗯 我可以编辑这段视频 发到网上 |
[32:45] | and let everybody know we found him. | 告诉所有人我们找到了它 |
[32:47] | So as I was saying, | 正如我所说 |
[32:51] | if your old man gets this promotion, | 如果你老爸我升职了 |
[32:52] | it could be a really, really big deal for the whole family. | 对整个家来说都是一件大好事 |
[32:55] | – That’s awesome. That’s awesome. – Yeah, cool. | -太棒了 太棒了 -是的 很酷 |
[32:57] | Mom, he’s got a spot on his back. | 妈妈 它背上有个红斑 |
[33:00] | Did you know dolphins got sunburnt? | 你知道海豚会被晒伤吗 |
[33:02] | All right, I can shoot some more tomorrow. | 好吧 那我明天能再拍一些视频 |
[33:05] | We can make a “save the dolphin” video. | 我们可以专门做个拯救海豚的视频 |
[33:08] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 对 |
[33:09] | What I have to tell you has to do with the dolphins | 我要告诉你们也是一些和海豚有关的东西 |
[33:13] | Now you’re interested. | 现在你们感兴趣了 |
[33:15] | How would you kids feel about an ocean-themed marine park | 孩子们你们觉得陆上海洋主题公园怎样 |
[33:20] | A marine park where your father can get as many family passes as he wants. | 而且你老爸将来可以拿到很多家庭通行证 |
[33:26] | A marine park? | 陆地上的公园吗 |
[33:28] | With sea animals? | 里面全是海洋动物吗 |
[33:29] | With sea animals and lots of rides, | 有海洋动物和很多游乐设施 |
[33:31] | an ocean park, and it’d be really cool, | 一个海洋公园最酷的地方是 |
[33:33] | because it’ll educate people about the sea animals, | 它能让人们了解海洋动物 |
[33:37] | and it will stimulate the local economy. | 还能刺激当地经济发展 |
[33:40] | What do you think about that Win-win for everyone. | 你们觉不觉得这是个共赢局面 |
[33:50] | You done? | 你做完了吗 |
[33:52] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[33:54] | I don’t like that marine park idea. | 我不喜欢那个海洋公园的主意 |
[33:58] | Yeah, I wish Dad wasn’t so excited about it. | 是啊 我真希望爸爸不要这么激动 |
[34:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:05] | Exporting. | 来看看成品 |
[34:08] | I’m kind of nervous about this. | 我有点紧张 |
[34:09] | I’ve never posted any of my stuff online before. | 我以前从未在网上发过任何的东西 |
[34:12] | It’s gonna be great, Kev. | 会很不错的 小凯 |
[34:14] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[34:18] | So nothing out of the ordinary? | 所以有没有什么特别的 |
[34:20] | No one snooping around the property? | 有人觊觎那块地吗 |
[34:22] | No, sir, not today. | 没有 先生 今天没有 |
[34:25] | I found a few more nests, removed ’em. | 我又找到了几个巢 把它们移走了 |
[34:29] | Good. Get ’em all. | 很好 把它们全拿走 |
[34:33] | I do have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[34:42] | Yeah, that looks like them. | 嗯 这看起来像他们 |
[34:44] | I found a campsite set up near the cove. | 我在海湾附近发现了一个营地 |
[34:48] | And? | 还有呢 |
[34:50] | I made it pretty clear the area can be very dangerous. | 我说得很清楚这个地区可能会非常的危险 |
[34:56] | You know, I, can’t have any kids getting hurt. | 你知道 我 不能让孩子们受伤 |
[35:01] | Who said anything about them being hurt? | 谁说他们受伤了 |
[35:12] | – What are you doing to him? – Working on that sunburn. | -你在对它做什么 -处理晒伤 |
[35:15] | Good news is his blood work came back good, | 好消息是它的血液检查结果很好 |
[35:17] | so we’ll keep him here under quarantine | 所以我们继续把它隔离在这里 |
[35:19] | to monitor his progress. | 看它恢复的进展 |
[35:22] | What happens then? | 然后呢 |
[35:23] | Well, we’d like to find his pod. | 呃 我们想找到它的族群 |
[35:27] | This is a rare case for Marineland. | 这是海洋馆里一个罕见案例 |
[35:29] | We aren’t a rescue and rehab facility. | 我们不是救援康复机构 |
[35:31] | Our animals can’t be released back into the wild. | 我们的动物不能随便放生 |
[35:34] | They couldn’t survive without our care. | 没有我们的照顾他们活不了 |
[35:36] | We’ll help you for free. | 我们会免费帮你的 |
[35:39] | We are definitely short-staffed with the new budget cuts, | 我们显然人手不足 没有预算 |
[35:42] | so I might just take you up on that offer. | 所以我说不定会接受你的提议 |
[35:44] | All our other dolphins have names. | 对了 我们所有的海豚都有名字 |
[35:46] | Does he have one? | 它有吗 |
[35:51] | Since he has a big sunburn, | 因为他严重晒伤了 |
[35:53] | how about… | 所以叫 |
[35:55] | Bernie? | 伯尼怎么样 |
[35:56] | I love it. It’s perfect. | 我喜欢 完美 |
[36:00] | You know what? I have an idea. | 你知道吗 我有个主意 |
[36:05] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[36:07] | This could help us. | 这能帮我们 |
[36:08] | Kevin, can you record his responses? | 凯文 你能记录下他的叫声吗 |
[36:13] | Think you guys could find his pod, | 你们能找到他的族群吗 |
[36:14] | play them Bernie’s replies? | 播放伯尼的叫声 |
[36:16] | Sure, and we could… | 当然 我们可以 |
[36:19] | We can’t. We’re grounded. | 我们不能 我们被禁足了 |
[36:21] | We can’t be in the water. | 我们不能下水 |
[36:22] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[36:25] | I’ll call your mom, | 我会给你妈妈打电话 |
[36:26] | I’ll see what I can do to help. | 看我能不能说服他们 |
[36:27] | But no swimming with them. Promise? | 但是不要和他们一起游泳 行吗 |
[36:31] | Pinky swear. | 拉钩发誓 |
[36:38] | Bernie | 伯尼 |
[36:42] | I don’t see the dolphins. | 我一只海豚也没看到 |
[36:47] | Maybe they’re not here. | 也许他们不在这里 |
[36:48] | No, they’ll be here. | 不 他们会来的 |
[36:49] | They won’t leave Bernie. | 他们不会离开伯尼的 |
[36:52] | It’s like you’re part dolphin or something. | 说的就好像你是海豚似的 |
[36:54] | What’s wrong with that? | 怎么了 |
[36:55] | Nothing. I’m just saying. | 没什么 我只是说 |
[36:59] | Look! There they are! Sweet. | 看 他们来了 太好了 |
[37:01] | Play his video. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 播放它的视频 好 好 好 |
[37:06] | It’s working. Look. Look at ’em. | 有用 看 快看 |
[37:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:09] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[37:28] | This was good. | 这很好 |
[37:29] | Cool. We got some awesome footage today. | 酷 今天我们录到一些很棒的录像 |
[37:32] | I’ll edit it later. | 我过会再剪辑 |
[37:35] | Let’s call it, “Bernie’s Journey.” | 我们就叫它伯尼的旅程吧 |
[37:36] | Cool. Let’s go get some shots of the cove. | 酷 我们再去海湾拍点吧 |
[37:39] | There’s always something going on there. | 那总有新鲜事发生 |
[37:41] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好的 我们走 |
[37:46] | Yeah, I’ll go ahead and edit that part out. | 好 我会继续剪辑这部分 |
[37:52] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[37:55] | No trees passing? | 禁止树经过吗 |
[37:57] | It’s “trespassing.” | 这是 非法侵入 |
[37:59] | No bueno. | 不让进 |
[38:04] | I got all the city board members convinced. | 我说服了市议会所有的成员 |
[38:06] | Our final zoning vote is this week. | 我们最后的分区投票是在本周 |
[38:08] | It will pass unanimously. | 将会一致通过 |
[38:15] | You gonna stand there staring, | 你要站在那里盯着看 |
[38:16] | or tell me where we stand? | 还是告诉我我们的立场是啥 |
[38:17] | It’s them again. | 又是他们 |
[38:19] | It just needs a working… | 它只需要一个工作的 |
[38:22] | I’m gonna get ’em this time. | 这次我一定要录到 |
[38:26] | Just need the last 10 acres. | 只需要最后10英亩了吗 |
[38:28] | But Bob Ryan’s working on it. | 是的鲍勃瑞安正在努力争取 |
[38:29] | He’s old friends with the owner. | 他是这块地所有者的老朋友 |
[38:30] | – But- Shh! Shh! | -但是 -嘘 嘘 |
[38:32] | Well, it better work. Quiet. | 安静 |
[38:33] | We’re in way too deep for this thing to be exposed. | 这个一旦曝光我们就完了 |
[38:36] | Don’t worry, Mayor. | 别担心 市长 |
[38:38] | Within 18 months, | 18个月内 |
[38:40] | we are gonna be in business. | 我们就能完成交易了 |
[38:42] | If this thing all goes as planned, | 如果一切按计划进行 |
[38:43] | might just catapult you into a run for the governorship. | 我们可能就会把你弄出去竞选州长 |
[38:46] | Governor Brock Winters. | 布洛克·查克斯州长 |
[38:48] | That does have a nice ring to it. | 是很动听 |
[38:54] | Got ’em, Mr. Mills. | 找到了 米尔斯先生 |
[38:55] | Look. That one. | 看 那人 |
[38:56] | – Shh. Shh. – The speedboat guy. | -嘘 嘘 -就是开快艇的家伙 |
[38:59] | You sure that’s all of it, Jimmy? | 你确定就这些吗 吉米 |
[39:01] | Yes, sir. It’s all I could find. | 是的 先生 这是我所有能找到的 |
[39:05] | What do I do with ’em? | 我该怎么处理它们 |
[39:08] | Just get it far away from here. | 扔远一点 |
[39:10] | Those crazy environmental nuts see those eggs, | 如果那些环保的疯子者看到那些蛋 |
[39:12] | it’ll cost us millions in fines. | 会罚我们数百万的罚款的 |
[39:13] | Why don’t you just take ’em home, Mills? | 米尔斯 你怎么不把它们带回去 |
[39:16] | Show ’em to your kids. They might hatch. | 给你的孩子 说不定会孵化 |
[39:19] | What do you think about buying that fish hospital? | 你觉得买下那家养鱼医院怎么样 |
[39:24] | – Fish hospital? – Yeah. | -养鱼医院 -嗯 |
[39:26] | What, are you talking about the marine habitat? | 什么 你在说海洋栖息地吗 |
[39:27] | Yeah, I guess they found some sunburned dolphin. | 是的 我想他们找到了一些晒伤的海豚 |
[39:32] | With the right press coverage, | 如果合理曝光的话 |
[39:33] | we could turn it into a moneymaker, you know? | 我们可以把它变成摇钱树你知道吗 |
[39:35] | Slimy fish gets new home, | 比方说我们给受伤海豚找了家 |
[39:36] | and then you and I look like heroes. | 然后你和我看起来就像英雄 |
[39:39] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢被称作英雄 |
[39:41] | Bernie’s not a fish! He’s a mammal! | 伯尼不是鱼 它是哺乳动物 |
[39:44] | And we’re gonna put him back in the ocean when he feels better. | 当它好点的时候我们会把它放回海里的 |
[39:47] | – It’s time to go. Come on. – And you guys are going to jail for taking | -该走了 走吧 -你们要进监狱的 |
[39:49] | those turtle eggs! | 偷那些海龟蛋 |
[39:50] | Now you just hold on a second, okay? | 等等别激动 好吗 |
[39:53] | No one’s going to jail. | 没有人会坐牢 |
[39:54] | I’m the mayor. You’ve seen me on television. | 我是市长 你肯定在电视上见过我 |
[39:56] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[39:59] | Listen, I don’t need any problems, okay? | 听着 我不想有任何问题 好吗 |
[40:02] | Don’t worry, Mr. Mayor. There are no problems here. | 别担心 市长先生 不会有问题的 |
[40:06] | Besides, these two are trespassing. | 另外 这两个是非法侵入的 |
[40:07] | That’s my camera! What are you doing? | 那是我的相机 你干什么 |
[40:09] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[40:09] | And this is my property, | 这块地都是我的财产 |
[40:11] | and you… Aren’t you Bob Ryan’s kids? | 你 你不是鲍勃 瑞安的孩子吗 |
[40:13] | Yeah, and we’re gonna tell our dad everything! | 是的 我们要把一切都告诉我们爸爸 |
[40:15] | No, you’re not gonna tell your dad anything, | 不 你什么都不会告诉你爸爸的 |
[40:17] | because if you do, I’ll fire him. | 因为如果你这样做 我会解雇他 |
[40:20] | And? Where’s your proof now, right? | 然后 现在你的证据在哪里呢 对吧 |
[40:24] | Tell you what. | 顺便说下 |
[40:25] | Why don’t you both get out of here before I have you both arrested! | 你们再不走我就把你们都抓起来 |
[40:28] | Come on! Go, go, go! | 快跑 走 走 走 |
[40:31] | Not good, Mills. | 情况不好啊 米尔斯 |
[40:32] | Need to lock this up. | 这里等整个封锁起来 |
[40:34] | – I’ll take care of it, okay? – Get rid of that. | -我会处理好的 好吗 -相机处理掉 |
[40:39] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[40:46] | How long has it been, 10 years? | 已经多久了 10年么 |
[40:48] | Longer. Since your wedding. | 更长 从你结婚时算起 |
[40:49] | No, has it been that long? Yeah. | 不 都这么久了吗 是啊 |
[40:51] | Man. | 兄弟 |
[40:52] | Time flies. | 时光飞逝啊 |
[40:54] | I gotta admit I was a little jealous | 我得承认我有点嫉妒 |
[40:55] | I wasn’t the one catching all those touchdowns. | 我不是那个所有触地得分的人 |
[40:58] | Hey, I just got lucky. | 嘿 我只是很幸运而已 |
[40:59] | Besides, you made me look good, | 此外 你让我看起来脸上有光 |
[41:01] | helped me get drafted. | 帮助我入选球队有利 |
[41:02] | Yeah, right. | 是的 对 |
[41:04] | Big Gun Law. | “大炮法” |
[41:06] | You just had that touch, you know? | 你就是要记得 对吗 |
[41:08] | Always hit us right in the numbers. | 总是在数量上吃亏 |
[41:10] | Sorry I lost touch, R.R. | 对不起我失联了 雷 瑞恩. |
[41:13] | Bouncing around the league for 13 seasons, | 在联盟摸爬滚打13个赛季 |
[41:16] | then wrecking my shoulder. | 然后撞伤了我的肩膀 |
[41:17] | One day, you’re on the field playing. | 头一天 你还在球场上 |
[41:18] | The next day, you realize, never play again. | 第二天 你意识到再也不能上场了 |
[41:24] | I wouldn’t be complaining too much. | 我是你我是不会抱怨的 |
[41:25] | It looks like you’re doing all right. | 你看你现在的样子 |
[41:27] | I mean, what would Coach say? | 我想 教练经常怎么说 |
[41:28] | “It’s not how you start. | 重要的不是你怎么开始 |
[41:30] | It’s how you finish, | 而是你怎么结束 |
[41:31] | dang it, Lawson.” | 该死的 劳森 |
[41:31] | You sound just like him now. | 你现在听起来和他一模一样 |
[41:34] | Enough about me. | 不说我了 |
[41:36] | What’s going on with you, Abby? | 你过得怎么样 艾比怎样 |
[41:37] | I hear you got two kids now, right? | 我听说你现在有两个孩子 对吧 |
[41:39] | I mean, Abby’s great. | 我是说 艾比挺好的 |
[41:40] | She’s getting her master’s. | 她正在考硕士学位 |
[41:42] | Kevin’s 11. Holly’s 9. | 凯文11岁 霍莉9岁 |
[41:44] | They’re both geniuses like their mom, | 他们都像他们的妈妈一样有天赋 |
[41:47] | though, Kevin’s not so much into football. | 不过 凯文对橄榄球不太感兴趣 |
[41:50] | Can’t even get him to play catch with me. | 甚至不让我和他玩传球 |
[41:52] | Give him time. | 给他点时间 |
[41:53] | Probably late bloomers, like you. | 可能晚熟 像你一样 |
[41:57] | So glad you found me, R.R. | 很高兴你又找到了我 雷 瑞恩. |
[42:01] | So you mentioned my property on the phone earlier. | 所以你刚才在电话里提到了我的房产 |
[42:04] | I had a real-estate firm try to buy it from me | 有家房地产公司想从我这买走 |
[42:07] | a couple months back, | 几个月前了 |
[42:08] | but don’t much like the guy I talked to, though. | 但我不太喜欢和我说话的那个人 |
[42:10] | Yeah, right. That’s, Winston Mills. | 是的 对 那是 温斯顿 米尔斯 |
[42:13] | That’s my boss. | 我的老板 |
[42:14] | I don’t know, R.R. | 我不知道 雷 瑞恩 |
[42:16] | He just seemed a little too slick for me. | 我觉得他太圆滑了 |
[42:18] | Look, I think the deal could be good for you. | 听着 我觉得这笔交易对你有好处 |
[42:22] | It’s definitely a positive for the city, | 对这城市来说也绝对是好事 |
[42:23] | but the last thing I’m here to do | 但我来这里的最后一件事 |
[42:25] | is hard-sell you. | 就是向你推销 |
[42:26] | I’m gonna show you the plans | 我会给你看计划书 |
[42:27] | after I… finish kicking your butt right now. | 等我爆赢你之后马上给你看 |
[42:31] | Tell you what. | 这么说吧 |
[42:32] | You sink that next bag, | 你能打中下一个 |
[42:34] | you got yourself a deal. | 我们就交易 |
[42:36] | Sure you wanna do that? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[42:38] | Why not? Like old times, right? | 为什么不呢 就像过去一样 对吧 |
[42:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[43:31] | Why didn’t you tell them off? | 你为什么不说他们 |
[43:32] | You could have helped me, you know? | 你本可以帮我的 你知道吗 |
[43:33] | We just ran like little scaredy-cats. | 搞得我们就像吓坏了的小猫一样逃跑 |
[43:38] | – You’re right. Giving all this stuff away. – What? | -你说得对 我打算扔掉这些 -啊 |
[43:42] | I’m not gonna do this anymore. | 我不准备继续下去 |
[43:45] | I’m done. | 我不做了 |
[43:47] | So what, are you just gonna give up? | 所以呢 你打算放弃吗 |
[43:49] | No camera, no more films. | 没有相机 没有视频证据 |
[43:52] | When did you become such a baby? | 你什么时候变得像个婴儿一样了 |
[43:55] | We just need to get your camera back. | 我们只需要把你的相机拿回来 |
[43:56] | That footage could save Bernie | 这段录像可以拯救伯尼 |
[43:59] | and put those bad guys in jail. | 然后把那些坏人送进监狱 |
[44:04] | The camera’s gone, and they’re not our pets. | 相机没了 它们也不是我们的宠物 |
[44:06] | All right? We caused this. | 好吗 这是我们造成的 |
[44:08] | You’re right. They’re not our pets, | 你说得对 它们不是我们的宠物 |
[44:10] | but they are our friends. | 但它们是我们的朋友 |
[44:23] | He’s so fast. | 它游得太快了 |
[44:28] | Go, Bernie! Go! | 去吧 伯尼 去吧 |
[44:33] | He looks great. | 它看起来不错 |
[44:35] | Yeah. We should be able to release him soon. | 是啊 我们应该很快就能放生它 |
[44:39] | Cool. | 很酷吧 |
[44:40] | Little buddy. | 小家伙 |
[44:44] | Here. | 这里 |
[45:00] | Look at him go. He sure is happy. | 它看起来很高兴的样子 |
[45:04] | Bernie’s video has over 10,000 views. | 伯尼的视频超过了一万播放量 |
[45:09] | What’s the matter, kiddo? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[45:12] | Your footage is a hit. You should be doing cartwheels. | 你的录像火了 你应该高兴的 |
[45:14] | That’s what I told him. | 我就是这么告诉他的 |
[45:15] | Be happy, like Bernie. | 像伯尼一样开心点 |
[45:19] | So what’s the deal? Where’s your camera? | 所以怎么了 你的相机去哪了 |
[45:25] | All right, somebody better start talking. | 好吧 最好有人能给个解释 |
[45:30] | Okay, I’ll just call your mom. | 好吧 我给你妈妈打个电话 |
[45:32] | No, no, no. No, don’t. No. | 不 不 不 不 别打 不要 |
[45:35] | Yeah, I can’t help you | 好吧 如果我不知道发生了什么 |
[45:36] | if I don’t know how. | 我就帮不了你 |
[45:37] | There’s nothing anybody can do right now. | 现在没人能改变什么 |
[45:39] | Our dad’s boss and the mayor, they’re trying to… | 我们爸爸的老板和市长 他们想 |
[45:42] | Stop! Stop it! Stop it, | 停 住嘴 别说了 |
[45:43] | Holly, right now. | 霍莉 立刻 |
[45:44] | We need help, Kevin. | 我们需要帮助 凯文 |
[45:45] | You pinky promise you won’t tell? | 你拉钩发誓你不会说出去 |
[45:49] | Yes, I’m very interested. | 是的 我很感兴趣 |
[45:52] | So it is for sale, then? Then let’s do it. | 那么 你准备卖了什么 开始吧 |
[45:54] | All right, make… make the offer. | 好的 好 开价吧 |
[45:58] | Look, I gotta go. | 听着 我得挂了 |
[46:01] | You make sure you get that offer in before the end of the day, okay? | 你要今天结束前报价 好吗 |
[46:05] | Come in. | 进来 |
[46:10] | Bob. Successful meeting, I hope? | 鲍勃 会面成功 对吗 |
[46:17] | Got him to sign, and, I had him initial every page. | 他签了合约 而且每一页开头签大写 |
[46:24] | This is, this is well done. | 这 做得真不错 |
[46:27] | You are really something, Bob Ryan. | 你真了不起 鲍勃 瑞安 |
[46:30] | I’m just trying to do my part, sir. | 我只是想尽我的职责 先生 |
[46:35] | – Please have a seat. -Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢您 |
[46:42] | My kids have that same camera. | 我孩子也有同样的相机 |
[46:45] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I’ve… | 对 是的 这个 我 |
[46:47] | You know, I’ve had that thing forever. | 你知道的 我一直都有这种感觉 |
[46:48] | My kids love to… | 我的孩子喜欢 |
[46:49] | They love to fool around with it. | 他们也喜欢拿着到处玩 |
[46:50] | You know, you! | 你知道 你 |
[46:51] | You scored a touchdown, Bob Ryan. | 你这就是触地得分了 鲍勃 瑞安 |
[46:53] | Or should I say… Mr. Vice President of Commercial Acquisitions? | 或者我该说 我们商业收购部副总裁先生 |
[46:59] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[47:01] | It’s a big job. I know you can handle it. | 这是一项艰巨任务 我就知道你能应付 |
[47:05] | I mean, you have no idea | 我是说 你不知道 |
[47:09] | how much this means to me and to Abby and the kids. | 这对我 艾比和孩子们有多重要 |
[47:14] | You know, talking about your kids, | 你知道的 说起你的孩子 |
[47:16] | I ran into them yesterday down at the cove, | 我昨天在海湾遇到了他们 |
[47:19] | and it seems like we had a slight… | 好像我们之间有点误会 |
[47:21] | ..misunderstanding. | 误会 |
[47:23] | Maybe you just heard them wrong. | 也许你只是听错了 |
[47:24] | No, they said they’d fire Dad, then buy Marineland. | 不 他们说会解雇爸爸 买下海洋馆 |
[47:29] | Buy Marineland? | 买下海洋馆 |
[47:30] | Yeah and they have the mayor on their side, too. | 是的 市长也在旁边 |
[47:33] | They’re really mean people, Sidney. | 他们真是卑鄙 西德尼 |
[47:35] | I mean really, really bad people. | 我是说真的很坏很坏的坏人 |
[47:37] | But we have to tell your parents. | 但我们必须告诉你父母 |
[47:40] | We can’t. They said they’d fire Dad. | 我们不能说 他们说要炒了老爸 |
[47:42] | But listen. We got this. | 听我说 我们能想到办法 |
[47:43] | Mom and Dad always said we gotta be responsible | 他们总是说我们要对自己的行为负责 |
[47:46] | for our own actions,all right? | 好吗 |
[47:47] | We got ourselves in this mess. We can get out. | 我们造成的局面 我们可以补救 |
[47:50] | We’ll do the best we can, Bernie. | 我们会尽力的 伯尼 |
[47:53] | Just hang in there. | 坚持一下 |
[48:00] | There you are. How’s Bernie? | 回来了 伯尼怎么样 |
[48:03] | Better. | 好多了 |
[48:04] | He’s eating a lot, | 它吃了很多东西 |
[48:05] | and Sidney says we can release him soon. | 西德尼说我们可以很快放生了 |
[48:07] | that’s good news, yeah? | 好消息 对吧 |
[48:09] | Hand me the pliers, please. | 请把钳子给我 |
[48:14] | So, what’s with the long faces? | 那么 拉着个脸是怎么回事 |
[48:19] | Mom | 妈妈 |
[48:21] | what if somebody was doing something | 如果有人做什么 |
[48:23] | really, really wrong? | 犯了很大很大的错 |
[48:25] | Would you tell? Even if they told you not to? | 你会说出来吗 即使他们告诉你不要 |
[48:29] | That depends. | 那要视情况而定 |
[48:32] | What’d you guys do now? | 你们又做了什么 |
[48:38] | Dad’s boss, Mr. Mills, | 爸爸的老板 米尔斯先生 |
[48:40] | – He… He, – He what? | -他 他 -他怎么了 |
[48:46] | He’s not gonna build an ocean theme park. | 他是不会建海洋主题公园的 |
[48:48] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[48:51] | Kevin, what do you say we grab the old pigskin | 凯文 你说我们去来橄榄球来 |
[48:54] | and I teach you the five-step drop? | 我来教你五步得分好吗 |
[48:56] | Because to succeed in this life, | 因为要在这一生中成功 |
[48:59] | you must go deep. | 你必须投入 |
[49:00] | Seems that they got something to tell us, right? | 好像他们有话要告诉我们 对吧 |
[49:05] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[49:07] | Mr. Mills is not gonna build an ocean park. | 米尔斯先生不打算建海洋公园 |
[49:09] | Mr. Mills told me that, | 米尔斯先生告诉我 |
[49:11] | you overheard him speaking with the mayor. | 你无意中听到他和市长谈话 |
[49:13] | Kids, he was talking about a completely different project. | 孩子们 他说的是一个完全不同的项目 |
[49:17] | Dad, he’s lying, okay? | 爸爸 他在撒谎 好吗 |
[49:18] | He said he’d fire you. | 他说他会解雇你 |
[49:19] | – he’s lying? Is that right? – Yeah. | -他在撒谎 对吗 -是的 |
[49:21] | That’s… that’s interesting, | 那 很 很有趣 |
[49:22] | because I just kinda got promoted. | 因为我刚刚升职了 |
[49:26] | You’re looking at the new VP. | 你正看着公司新副总裁呢 |
[49:28] | That’s great, hon. I’m so proud of you! Yes. | 太好了 亲爱的 我太为你骄傲了 |
[49:32] | It is a big day for the Ryans. | 今天对瑞安家来说是个大日子 |
[49:34] | You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna get changed. | 你知道我要做什么吗 我要换衣服 |
[49:36] | We’re gonna take out the Ryan Express, | 然后我们坐瑞安特快号 |
[49:38] | and I’m gonna show you the spot. | 一起去看那个地方 |
[49:42] | You see? Your dad knows what he’s doing, okay? | 看到了吗 你爸知道他在干啥 好吗 |
[49:45] | – It’ll all work out. – Okay. | -一切都会好起来的 -好吧 |
[49:56] | There is it, kids. Right there. | 看 孩子们 就在那 |
[49:58] | Right on that piece of land right there. | 就在那片土地上 |
[50:00] | That’s where a massive ocean park is gonna go. | 要建一个大型海洋公园 |
[50:03] | It’s gonna have rides, water slides. | 会有游乐设施 水滑梯 |
[50:07] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[50:09] | But, honey, this is the kids’ hangout. | 亲爱的 这不就是他们经常玩的地方吗 |
[50:11] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这里 |
[50:12] | Course I am, honey. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[50:13] | Winston brought me out here personally. | 温斯顿亲自把我带到这里来 |
[50:15] | Look. There they are. | 看 他们在那儿 |
[50:18] | Tell them Bernie’s okay. | 告诉他们伯尼没事 |
[50:19] | Guys, Bernie’s fine. | 伙计们 伯尼没事 |
[50:21] | We found him, okay? | 我们找到它了 好吗 |
[50:22] | He got beached, and he’s just sunburned, | 它搁浅了 只是晒伤了 |
[50:24] | but he’s fine now. | 但他现在很好 |
[50:26] | Kev, where’s your camera? | 小凯 你的相机呢 |
[50:27] | You can get some shots for Bernie. | 你可以拍些照片给伯尼 |
[50:29] | I’m just gonna use my phone. | 我就用手机拍吧 |
[50:31] | You don’t have your camera, Kev? | 你没有相机了吗 小凯 |
[50:34] | – No. – That’s funny, you know? | -没了 -这很有趣 你知道吗 |
[50:37] | Winston has a camera just like yours. | 温斯顿有个和你一样的照相机 |
[50:42] | All right. Let’s go in. | 好的 我们过去吧 |
[50:44] | I’m excited to show you the lay of the land. | 我很激动的向你们展示这片土地 |
[51:04] | Come on. We’re almost there. | 来吧 我们就快到了 |
[51:06] | Wait a minute, you guys. I’m the tour guide here. | 等会 你们两个 我才是这的导游 |
[51:09] | Right there, that’s… that’s our… | 就在那里 那是 那是我们 |
[51:11] | What happened? It’s gone! | 怎么了 它没了 |
[51:14] | Someone took all our stuff. | 有人把我们所有的东西都拿走了 |
[51:18] | What? | 什么 |
[51:23] | No! The eggs! | 不 那些海龟蛋 |
[51:26] | Holly | 霍莉 |
[51:27] | Where is everybody going? | 大家都要去哪儿 |
[51:30] | That’s it, bud. | 就这了 伙计 |
[51:33] | And by the way, Winston says no more coming down here, | 顺便说一下 温斯顿说不要再下来了 |
[51:35] | Bcause once we start construction, it could be dangerous. | 因为一旦我们开始施工 可能会很危险 |
[51:38] | Dad | 爸爸 |
[51:39] | Isn’t it something | 这是好事 |
[51:41] | Yes, sir, it’s something, all right. | 是的 先生 好事 好吧 |
[51:46] | We found them. They’re there. | 我们找到了他们 他们在那儿 |
[51:48] | You found what? Am I missing something here? | 你找到什么了 我是不是错过了什么 |
[51:51] | – Mr. Winston’s gonna… – Gonna save the turtle eggs, | -温斯顿先生要 -去救海龟蛋 |
[51:53] | Dad, right? | 爸爸 好么 |
[51:54] | Yes, of course, kids. | 好 当然了 孩子们 |
[51:55] | We’re gonna be ecologically conscious. | 我们要有生态意识 |
[51:56] | Yeah. Yeah, | 嗯 嗯 |
[51:57] | we’ll stay away from here from now on, Dad. | 从现在起我们不来这里玩了 爸爸 |
[51:59] | That’s good. So that’s it. | 那很好 就是这样 |
[52:03] | Over here is gonna be the entrance. | 这里会是入口 |
[52:05] | And then, Holly, over here, | 然后 霍莉 看这边 |
[52:08] | that’s gonna be a 50-foot water slide. | 将是一个50英尺长的水滑道 |
[52:32] | Those kids of yours are quiet tonight. | 孩子们今晚很安静啊 |
[52:35] | Too quiet. | 太安静了 |
[52:37] | Ab, you know | Ab 你知道 |
[52:38] | I only want what’s best for you and the kids, right? | 我只想给你和孩子最好的生活 对吧 |
[52:42] | Of course I do, honey. | 我当然知道 亲爱的 |
[52:44] | And the kids know that, too. | 孩子们也知道 |
[52:46] | Sometimes I think I just try too hard. | 有时候我觉得我太努力了 |
[52:51] | Met with Luke Lawson today. | 今天我见了卢克·罗森 |
[52:53] | Luke Lawson? | 卢克·罗森吗 |
[52:54] | I haven’t heard you mention him in years. | 我好几年没听你提起他了 |
[52:56] | I didn’t even know that he was back in town. | 我甚至不知道他回来了 |
[52:59] | He owned some land that we need for the park. | 他拥有我们公园需要的土地 |
[53:03] | I got him to sell. | 我让他卖给我了 |
[53:05] | Well, that’s good. | 那很好啊 |
[53:06] | You did your job. | 你尽职了 |
[53:09] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[53:11] | I know that look. | 我知道那种表情 |
[53:14] | Just brought back memories, you know? | 就是引起了些旧时的回忆 |
[53:17] | I mean, sports has always been my marker. | 我想说 体育一直是我的标志 |
[53:20] | It’s how I judge success. | 这是我判断成功与否的标准 |
[53:23] | I’m old-school. | 我是比较守旧 |
[53:26] | And our kids, they’re just, um… | 而我们的孩子们 他们 |
[53:28] | They’re different. | 他们完全不同 |
[53:31] | You know, seeing Holly out there today with the dolphins. | 你知道的 今天看到霍莉和海豚在一起 |
[53:35] | I mean, it was so cute. | 我的意思是 太可爱了吧 |
[53:37] | And I actually think that she was communicating with them. | 我真的觉得她在和他们交流 |
[53:40] | You know, I think that she was. | 你知道的 我真的也这么觉得 |
[53:43] | Kevin with his filmmaking, | 凯文和他的电影制作 |
[53:45] | I… haven’t exactly been supportive. | 我 我虽然一直都不算支持 |
[53:51] | It’s no secret that I’m trying to turn him into a ballplayer, | 我想他成为一名球员不是什么秘密 |
[53:54] | but… I don’t know if that’s right. | 但是 我不知道那是不是对的 |
[53:57] | Yeah, and maybe he will be a ballplayer. | 是的 也许他会成为一名球员 |
[54:00] | They got a lot of growing up to do. | 他们在长大之前还有很多事要经历 |
[54:03] | We teach them the best that we can | 我们尽可能地教导他们 |
[54:06] | and pray that they make the right choices. | 祈祷他们做出正确的选择 |
[54:08] | Oh, you’re right. | 哦 你说得对 |
[54:11] | You’re always right. | 你总是对的 |
[54:13] | I would never admit that in public… | 我决不会在公共场合承认的 |
[54:15] | Yeah. …of course, but… | 但是私下我承认 |
[54:18] | Some things never change. | 有些事情永远不会改变 |
[54:31] | So what’d you do that for? | 你做这干嘛 |
[54:32] | You know they aren’t saving any turtles. | 你知道他们没有在救任何海龟 |
[54:34] | It’s okay. I have a plan. | 没关系 我有一个计划 |
[54:36] | All right, so this is Dad’s office building. | 好的 这是爸爸的办公楼 |
[54:38] | He said Winston has the camera, my camera. | 他说我的相机在温斯顿那 |
[54:41] | Yeah. So? | 所以呢 |
[54:43] | So, it’s in Winston’s office. | 所以相机就在温斯顿的办公室里 |
[54:45] | Oh, no. We both know what he’s thinking, right? | 哦 不 我们都知道他在想什么 对吧 |
[54:49] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[54:50] | Without the camera, the bad guys win. | 没有相机 坏人就赢了 |
[55:49] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[55:50] | Uh, yeah, sure. Grab that bucket over there. | 嗯 当然 把那个桶拿过来 |
[55:52] | Sure. It’s time to feed Bernie. | 好的 该喂伯尼了 |
[55:59] | Ew. Dead fish. | 死鱼真恶心 |
[56:02] | What’d you expect, spaghetti? | 你以为是什么 意大利面吗 |
[56:06] | So the post really worked, huh? | 所以那个帖子真的很管用 是吗 |
[56:08] | Yep. We’re getting well wishes from countries all around the world. | 是啊 我们得到了来自各国的祝福 |
[56:17] | Okay, what’s wrong? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[56:18] | I think we caused all this mess. | 我觉得这一切都是我们一手造成的 |
[56:21] | Hey, no, stop. | 嘿 不 不要这样 |
[56:23] | You two helped save Bernie | 你们两个救了伯尼 |
[56:24] | and learned a valuable lesson about the ocean. | 也学到了有关海洋的宝贵一课 |
[56:26] | I don’t think he would have survived without you guys. | 我想没有你们他是活不下来的 |
[56:29] | How’d it go with Mom and Dad? | 妈妈和爸爸怎么样 |
[56:31] | You tell them? | 你告诉他们了吗 |
[56:33] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[56:35] | What’s “kind of” mean? | 算是吧 是什么意思 |
[56:36] | Means Dad got a big promotion | 意思是爸爸升职了 |
[56:39] | and thinks his boss is super awesome. | 他觉得他的老板非常棒 |
[56:41] | Well, that stinks. | 嗯 真恶心 |
[56:43] | Want me to talk to them? | 想让我和他们谈谈吗 |
[56:46] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[56:47] | The good news is the plan is to release Bernie soon. | 好消息是我们很快就能放生伯尼 |
[56:50] | Yeah, unless Winston buys the place first. | 是啊 只要温斯顿不先买了这个地方 |
[56:52] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[56:53] | Nothing. Let’s go. We got work to do. | 没什么 我们走吧 还有工作要做呢 |
[56:55] | Come on. Yeah. Yeah. Work to do. | 来吧 好的 好的 有工作 |
[57:01] | Something sure smells fishy around here, Bernie, | 伯尼 这不对劲 |
[57:03] | and it ain’t the fish. | 这里面绝对有猫腻 |
[57:41] | I really need your help on this one, Big Guy. | 我真的需要你的帮助 老天 |
[57:44] | If you just do me this one favor, | 如果你帮我这个忙 |
[57:46] | I promise I won’t ask you for anything else. | 我保证我不会再向你要别的了 |
[57:50] | Well, hope I won’t have to ask you for anything else. | 好吧 希望我不必再向你求别的了 |
[58:00] | Kev, you asleep? | 小凯 你睡着了吗 |
[58:04] | Sweet dreams. Love you. | 做个好梦 爱你 |
[58:32] | Going somewhere? | 要去什么地方吗 |
[58:33] | Gotta get my camera. | 我要去拿回我的相机 |
[58:34] | You crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[58:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[58:37] | Well, I’m coming with you. | 好吧 我和你一起去 |
[58:39] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yes. | -哦 不行 -哦 行 |
[58:41] | Come on, listen. All right, you just go… | 别闹 听着 好了 你就 |
[58:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[58:45] | I got Dad’s skills. | 我学会了了爸爸的招式 |
[58:47] | So are we doing this or what? | 所以我们到底去不去 |
[58:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[58:52] | So according to Dad’s schedule, the cleaning crew starts at 10:00. | 根据爸爸的日程 清洁队10点开始工作 |
[58:54] | All right, I’ll, uh… set this thing for 9:55. | 好吧 我会 呃 把这个定在9:55 |
[58:58] | If we’re lucky, we’ll be able to get in and out in 15 minutes tops. | 如果我们幸运的话 15分钟内我们就能搞定 |
[59:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[59:23] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 哦 不 不 不 不 |
[59:25] | Come on, go! Go! Go now! | 快点 走 过去吧 走吧 |
[59:27] | – I can’t. I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能 我不能 -为啥不啊 |
[59:30] | It’s a red light. | 是红灯 |
[59:33] | Really? Look. | 你讲真吗 |
[59:35] | Anybody? Listen, | 你看这有人吗 听着 |
[59:36] | we don’t have that much time. | 我们没有那么多时间了 |
[59:37] | Do you wanna get in more trouble? | 你想再惹更多麻烦吗 |
[59:38] | All right? The law’s the law. | 好吗 法律就是法律 |
[59:40] | I can’t do nothin’ about it. | 我对此无能为力 |
[59:41] | Oh, brother. | 天啊 兄弟 |
[59:45] | Yes. | 太好了 走 |
[1:00:14] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[1:00:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:01:01] | Oh, Mayor Winter. Hey. | 哦 温特市长 嘿 |
[1:01:02] | How did the, uh… How’d the vote go tonight? | 呃 今晚的投票怎么样 |
[1:01:07] | Really? Well, that’s spectacular. | 真的吗 这真是太棒了 |
[1:01:10] | That’s good news indeed. | 这确实是个好消息 |
[1:01:13] | Yeah. What, it was unanimous? | 是啊 什么 一致同意 |
[1:01:16] | It’s him. We gotta go. | 是他 我们得走了 |
[1:01:19] | I gotta get my camera. | 我得去拿相机 |
[1:01:20] | Mayor, how many times have I told you not to worry? | 市长 我告诉过你多少次不要担心 |
[1:01:25] | I mean, with income you’re gonna see… | 我是说 等你看到 |
[1:01:26] | from the chemical plant… | 从化工厂带来的收益时 |
[1:01:28] | Oh, no. …Chuck’s on the loose. | 哦 不好 查克跑了 |
[1:01:30] | – Why’d you bring him? – For backup. | -你带他来干嘛 -援军啊 |
[1:01:32] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[1:01:34] | What? Oh, no. Yeah, I’ve got the signed documents right here. | 什么 不 我这里合同都签好名了 |
[1:01:37] | Yeah. Bob Ryan, he pulled it off. | 是啊 鲍勃 瑞安 他办成了 |
[1:01:41] | Oh, the… the poor sucker. | 哦 那个可怜的傻缺 |
[1:02:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:02:05] | Please be unlocked. Please be unlocked. | 别锁 千万别锁了 |
[1:02:09] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 没错 就是这样 太好了 |
[1:02:36] | Sweet! Yes. | 好极了 |
[1:02:39] | Oh, come on. Come on. | 哦 来这儿 来这儿 |
[1:02:45] | Ah, there you are. | 啊 你在这啊 |
[1:03:09] | Uh-oh. Oh, no. | 哦 哦 哦 不 |
[1:03:11] | Well, well. | 嗯 好吧 |
[1:03:13] | Look who can’t stay out of trouble. | 看看是谁老是坐不住啊 |
[1:03:16] | Juvenile delinquents. Your dad will be so, so proud. | 少年犯啊 你爸爸会很自豪的 |
[1:03:20] | Oh, and you’re thieves as well. | 哦 你还是个小偷啊 |
[1:03:22] | Run, run, run. Go, go, go, go. Go. | 跑 跑 跑 快点 |
[1:03:29] | You know that, uh, breaking and entering is a very serious offense. | 你们知道吗 非法闯入是很严重的罪哦 |
[1:03:33] | No, you’re the one that’s in trouble. | 不 你才是那个有麻烦的人 |
[1:03:35] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:03:48] | – Bye. It was so good seeing you. – You, too. | -再见 很高兴见到你 -你也是 |
[1:03:50] | – We’ll do it again, okay? – Yes! | -以后再聚 好吗 -好 |
[1:03:52] | – Give me a call. – See ya. | -电话联系 -再见 |
[1:04:01] | – Help! Help! He’s after us! – Holly? | -救命 救命 他在追我们 -霍莉 |
[1:04:03] | – We have the evidence. – Evidence? I… | -我们把证据拿回来了 -证据 |
[1:04:05] | Let me see your phone. Let me see your phone. | 让我看看你的电话 让我看看你的电话 |
[1:04:08] | All right, just calm down. Who’s after you? | 好吧 冷静点 谁在追你 |
[1:04:09] | Him! He’s after us! There he is! | 他 他在追我们 他在那儿 |
[1:04:11] | That is my camera! | 那是我的相机 |
[1:04:14] | Thank you. Thank you for stopping these… | 谢谢 谢谢你阻止他们 |
[1:04:16] | these thieving kids! | 这些偷东西的孩子 |
[1:04:18] | You’re chasing children, sir? | 你在追孩子吗 先生 |
[1:04:20] | Hey, they broke in to my office. | 嘿 他们闯进了我的办公室 |
[1:04:23] | These are the Ryans’ kids. | 这是瑞安家的孩子 |
[1:04:25] | I think you know them. | 我想你认识他们 |
[1:04:28] | Bob Ryan’s kids? | 鲍勃 瑞安的孩子吗 |
[1:04:30] | Oh, wow, I had no idea. | 哦 哇 我不知道 |
[1:04:33] | I mean, come on. Look at the way they’re dressed. | 我是说 看看他们的穿着 |
[1:04:35] | It was in my office. It was dark. | 他们在我的办公室里 很黑 |
[1:04:37] | You know who we are, all right, | 你知道我们是谁 好吗 |
[1:04:38] | and we have you and the mayor on tape. | 我们把你和市长说的都录下来了 |
[1:04:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:04:41] | Look, look, now that I know who you are, | 听着 听着 现在我想起你们是谁了 |
[1:04:43] | I think it’s a little late. | 时间不早了 |
[1:04:44] | You know, I’m a little concerned about their safety. | 我开始有点担心他们的安全了 |
[1:04:46] | – I’m gonna take ’em home. – No. I’ll take them home. | -我带他们回家 -不 我带他们回家 |
[1:04:49] | Sure. That’s a good idea. | 当然 这是个好主意 |
[1:04:50] | I’m just gonna take my camera, thank you. | 不过我要把我的相机拿回来 谢谢 |
[1:04:52] | Do not touch them! | 不要碰它们 |
[1:04:54] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:04:56] | Oh, my goodness. That is a… | 哦 天哪 这真是 |
[1:04:57] | That’s a shame. Isn’t that a shame? | 真可惜 不是吗 |
[1:04:59] | It really, truly is. I’ll tell you what. | 真的 真的 你知道吗 |
[1:05:00] | I’m gonna pay for your phone, okay? | 我会赔你的电话 好吗 |
[1:05:04] | And I think this should more than cover it. | 我觉得这些够了 |
[1:05:06] | They were right. | 他们是对的 |
[1:05:08] | You are a mean man. | 你是个卑鄙的人 |
[1:05:10] | Uh, so, um… That’s my camera! | 呃 呃 那是我的相机 |
[1:05:12] | No, we’ve been through this before. | 不 我学聪明了 |
[1:05:14] | All right, uh, you just make sure to tell your father | 好吧 呃 你一定要告诉你父亲 |
[1:05:16] | I want to see him first thing in the morning, okay? | 要他明天一早来见我 好吗 |
[1:05:19] | Big meanie! | 大吝啬鬼 |
[1:05:20] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[1:05:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:05:32] | They’re safe. That’s all that matters. | 他们安全了 这才是最重要的 |
[1:05:35] | Thank you for taking care of them. | 谢谢你照顾他们 |
[1:05:36] | Abby, it wasn’t their fault. | 艾比 这不是他们的错 |
[1:05:38] | Mr. Ryan’s boss, he’s not a nice man. | 瑞安先生的老板 他不是个好人 |
[1:05:42] | Broke Kevin’s camera and my phone, too. | 凯文的相机和我的手机也被他搞坏了 |
[1:05:45] | Oh. I’m sorry, Sidney. | 哦 对不起 西德尼 |
[1:05:48] | If you’d like me to take a look at it, | 如果可以的话让我看看 |
[1:05:50] | I’m pretty handy at fixing things. | 我很擅长修理东西 |
[1:05:52] | It’ll take a miracle. | 能修好就是奇迹了 |
[1:05:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:10] | I don’t even know where to begin with you two. | 我都不知道从哪里开始说了 |
[1:06:14] | Sneaking out at night, taking my keys, | 晚上偷偷溜出去 拿着我的钥匙 |
[1:06:19] | breaking and entering. | 破门侵入 |
[1:06:20] | Dad, we’re telling the truth. I can prove it. | 爸爸 我们说的是实话 我可以证明这一点 |
[1:06:22] | You realize that you could have went to jail. | 你知道你们可能会进监狱 |
[1:06:27] | Go. Both of you, to bed. Now. | 去吧 你们两个去睡觉 现在马上 |
[1:06:32] | We’ll talk about this in the morning. | 我们早上再谈这个 |
[1:06:33] | But, Mom… | 但是 妈妈 |
[1:06:34] | I said bed. | 我说了睡觉去 |
[1:06:42] | Holy moly. | 我滴老天爷 |
[1:06:47] | How am I gonna explain this one? | 我该怎么解释这个 |
[1:06:49] | I’m gonna be the first VP that never VP’ed. | 我会成第一个副总裁没当成就被开除的人 |
[1:06:51] | It’ll all work out, honey. | 一切都会好起来的 亲爱的 |
[1:06:54] | I talked to Sidney. | 我和西德尼谈过了 |
[1:06:58] | She backs up their story. | 她相信孩子们的话 |
[1:07:03] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:12] | Winston | 温斯顿 |
[1:07:56] | Ryan | 瑞安 |
[1:07:58] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:07:59] | I guess you must have heard about your kids breaking in here last night. | 我想你一定听说了你孩子昨晚闯入这里吧 |
[1:08:03] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[1:08:05] | You lied. | 你撒谎了 |
[1:08:07] | I mean, you lied about everything, didn’t you? | 我是说 你对所有的事情都撒谎 不是吗 |
[1:08:12] | Do some research to back up your play? | 调查我然后好在我面前表演对吗 |
[1:08:14] | Big fan of mine, huh? | 我的大粉丝是吧 |
[1:08:17] | 卢克·罗森 卢克·罗森. | |
[1:08:23] | You used me to get to my old pal. | 你利用我以联系我的老朋友 |
[1:08:26] | Ryan, we keep files on all our employees. | 瑞安 我们保存所有员工的档案 |
[1:08:28] | That’s just standard company policy. | 这只是公司的标准政策 |
[1:08:30] | “Come on, Bob. Do it for the team,” | 来吧 鲍勃 为团队着想 |
[1:08:32] | just like good old Coach Dunn used to say, huh? | 就像以前邓恩教练说的那样 不是吗 |
[1:08:37] | What about that knee of yours? | 你的膝盖怎么样 |
[1:08:40] | The bum one. Which one did you say it was? | 受伤的那一只 哪一只来着 |
[1:08:43] | Is it the left or the right? | 是左边还是右边 |
[1:08:44] | Okay, um, why don’t we just sit down and talk this through? | 好吧 我们坐下来好好谈谈好吗 |
[1:08:48] | Because I have the sneaking suspicion | 因为我开始怀疑 |
[1:08:50] | that you never even played baseball at all. | 你从来没有打过棒球 |
[1:08:53] | I mean, you certainly never played football, | 我是说 你肯定更没打过橄榄球 |
[1:08:55] | because a worm like you wouldn’t have the guts. | 因为像你这样的社会蛀虫没有胆量 |
[1:08:58] | All right, you know, get out of my office before I call the police. | 行了行了 趁我还没报警 快滚出去吧 |
[1:09:00] | Why don’t we call the police? | 那我们来报警如何 |
[1:09:02] | What do you suppose we should talk to them about? | 看看我们要怎么跟警察叔叔说 |
[1:09:04] | Should we talk to them about the marine park | 是跟他们说海洋公园呢 |
[1:09:06] | or the big, beautiful, | 还是你造的那个 |
[1:09:09] | illegal chemical plant you’re building? | 大大的美美的违法化工厂 |
[1:09:12] | You know, Ryan, your, uh, signature’s on those documents, too. | 瑞安 要知道 你也在文件上签名了 |
[1:09:15] | If I go down, you’re going down with me. | 要是我完蛋了 你也得跟着完蛋 |
[1:09:19] | And you do not want to come at me. | 而且你也不会想招惹我的 |
[1:09:21] | Fifteen years of karate. | 十五年的空手道不是白练的 |
[1:09:24] | You know, Winston, | 说实话 威尔森 |
[1:09:26] | I was gonna take the moral high ground with you, | 我本来想和你讲讲道理 |
[1:09:30] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[1:09:34] | Now you got a bum knee. | 现在你正儿八经有条伤腿了 |
[1:09:37] | But the worst part about it is… | 这还不是最糟的 |
[1:09:40] | I actually trusted you, | 最糟的是 |
[1:09:41] | took your word over my own kids’. | 我信你 超过自己的孩子 |
[1:09:43] | I’m gonna sue you for everything you have! | 我要告到你倾家荡产 |
[1:09:46] | That wasn’t even the right knee. | 都踢错膝盖了 |
[1:09:52] | Morning. | 早 |
[1:09:55] | How ’bout some breakfast? | 要吃早饭吗 |
[1:09:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[1:09:57] | Where’s Dad? Trouble today? | 爸爸呢 今天很忙吗 |
[1:09:59] | He went in early, | 他提早走了 |
[1:10:00] | wanted to meet Mr. Mills, try to explain what happened. | 想去找米尔斯先生解释清楚 |
[1:10:04] | Sorry about last night, Mom. | 妈妈 昨晚我很抱歉 |
[1:10:06] | You know, it’s not good, Holly. | 光道歉是不够的 霍莉 |
[1:10:08] | Whatever happened, | 无论发生了什么 |
[1:10:09] | your Dad’s job is important to him. | 你爸爸的工作对他来说很重要 |
[1:10:11] | All right, we all make mistakes. | 知道吗 人非圣贤孰能无过 |
[1:10:13] | I just hope this one works out. | 我只希望这次能安稳渡过 |
[1:10:17] | Morning, buddy. You okay? | 早啊伙计 还好吗 |
[1:10:19] | It depends on who’s mad at me, I guess. | 如果某人不生我的气就还好 |
[1:10:23] | Hey! I think it’s working. | 诶 我觉得好像修好了 |
[1:10:25] | – What, are you serious? Here. Let me see it. – Yeah, so… | -真的吗 来 让我看看 -给你 |
[1:10:28] | Hey, Kev, that’s Sidney’s phone. | 嘿 小凯 那是西德尼的手机 |
[1:10:30] | You shouldn’t be snooping. | 别乱翻人家的隐私 |
[1:10:31] | Yes. It downloaded from the camera. It’s here! | 耶 从相机里下下来了 哈哈 |
[1:10:51] | Sidney, we got it. | 西德尼 我们办到了 |
[1:10:52] | Hey, Bernie. | 嘿 伯尼 |
[1:10:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:56] | This was delivered to my boss this morning. | 我的老板今早收到了这个 |
[1:10:59] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:11:00] | Winston Mills is planning to buy Marineland. | 温斯顿 米尔斯正打算把这里买下来 |
[1:11:03] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 好 等着看吧 |
[1:11:04] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[1:11:08] | Where did you find it? | 你从哪找到的 |
[1:11:09] | Linked the footage from my camera to your phone. | 是从我的相机导到你手机里的片段 |
[1:11:11] | Mom fixed it. And watch this. | 老妈剪辑了一下 你们瞧 |
[1:11:15] | Well, it better work. | 行吧 最好能有用 |
[1:11:16] | We’re in way too deep for this thing to be exposed. | 这件事要被曝光了 我们都陷得太深了 |
[1:11:19] | Don’t worry, Mayor. | 不用担心 市长 |
[1:11:20] | Within 18 months, | 一年半之后 |
[1:11:23] | we are gonna be in business. | 我们就能完成交易了 |
[1:11:24] | If this thing all goes as planned, | 如果事情如期进展 |
[1:11:25] | it might just catapult you | 它会让你的从政生涯 |
[1:11:27] | into a run for the governorship. | 平步青云 |
[1:11:28] | Governor Brock Winters. | 州长布洛克·查克斯 |
[1:11:30] | That does have a nice ring to it. | 的确听起来不错 |
[1:11:34] | Got ’em, Mr. Mills… | 抓到了 米尔斯先生 |
[1:11:37] | Well, those two should be in jail. | 这两个人应该被关起来 |
[1:11:40] | I am so sorry. | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[1:11:44] | I got greedy. | 都怪我太贪心 |
[1:11:46] | I was blinded. | 被金钱蒙蔽了双眼 |
[1:11:50] | I hope you all can forgive me. | 希望你们能原谅我 |
[1:11:52] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没事的 老爸 |
[1:11:53] | You were just doing what you thought was best. | 你当时也只是在做自己觉得对的事 |
[1:11:55] | Yeah, that’s all right. We all make mistakes. | 是啊 没关系 人非圣贤孰能无过 |
[1:11:57] | Mmm, thanks, bud, ’cause I just made a big one. | 谢了伙计 我这件事过还挺大 |
[1:12:01] | I could be in some real trouble here. | 我们有可能会陷入大麻烦 |
[1:12:03] | – But we have the footage, right? – Yeah. | -但我们还有证据啊 -是啊 |
[1:12:06] | Oh, Winston and the mayor | 哎 温斯顿和市长 |
[1:12:08] | will have too much leverage over the judges in court. | 他们会给法官施压 |
[1:12:11] | It’ll be their word against ours. | 会对我们很不利 |
[1:12:12] | But what about the sanctuary? | 那救护所呢 |
[1:12:14] | Sidney says he’s gonna buy it | 西德尼说他会买下来 |
[1:12:17] | – and keep Bernie. – What? | -把伯尼养在里面 -什么 |
[1:12:18] | Yeah, they got an “indunktion” letter. | 是啊 他们收到了”禁紫令” |
[1:12:20] | They can’t release Bernie. | 他们不能给伯尼放生 |
[1:12:22] | “Indunktion”? | 什么禁紫令 |
[1:12:24] | – You mean “injunction”? – Yes. | -你是说禁止令吧 -没错 |
[1:12:26] | They’re gonna put an injunction on releasing that dolphin? | 他们为了圈养一只海豚而专门申请禁止令 |
[1:12:29] | I don’t know, Ab. | 我没把握 艾比 |
[1:12:31] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:12:35] | You’re the brains of the outfit. What do you think? | 你才是幕后智囊团 你觉得呢 |
[1:12:38] | Well, we may not win in a court of law, | 我们或许没法在法庭上胜诉 |
[1:12:42] | but we have the footage, we have the Internet, | 但我们有影片 有网络 |
[1:12:45] | and we have one secret weapon. | 还有一个秘密武器 |
[1:12:48] | We got Bernie, the dolphin. | 我们有海豚伯尼 |
[1:12:49] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:12:51] | That’s genius. | 这个点子好 |
[1:12:53] | What do you say, Kev? | 你觉得呢 小凯 |
[1:12:56] | Give me a couple hours. | 几个小时的事 |
[1:14:00] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:14:01] | Mr. Robert Ray Ryan? | 是罗伯特·雷·瑞安先生吗 |
[1:14:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m Bob Ryan. | 是的 没错 我是鲍勃 瑞安 |
[1:14:07] | Mr. Ryan, I’m Detective Wyatt. | 瑞安先生你好 我是怀亚特警探 |
[1:14:09] | May I have a word with you, please? | 请问我能和你聊几句吗 |
[1:14:11] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[1:14:18] | Do you have any idea why I’m here? | 你知道我为什么来吗 |
[1:14:22] | Uh, yeah, pretty good idea. | 呃 知道 很清楚 |
[1:14:25] | Are you employed by a Mills Realty Company, | 你是受雇于米尔斯 Realty Company的 |
[1:14:29] | – by one Mr. Winston Mills? – That’s right. | -老板是温斯顿 米尔斯对吗 -没错 |
[1:14:34] | And do you know the name… Luke Lawson? | 那你知道一个人叫卢克·罗森人吗 |
[1:15:01] | Who was that this early? | 一大清早的是谁啊 |
[1:15:03] | That was a detective. | 一位警探 |
[1:15:07] | What’d he want? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:15:08] | He wanted my side of the story. | 他想听听我的说法 |
[1:15:11] | What am I gonna do? I told him the truth. | 我还能怎么办 我一五一十全说了 |
[1:15:15] | Mom, Dad, come here! Quick! Come here! | 老爸老妈快过来 快来快来 |
[1:15:25] | I deny these charges. | 我否认这些指控 |
[1:15:28] | I’m gonna sue all of you! | 我要告你们 告你们所有人 |
[1:15:30] | After a viral video was released | 一段关于地产大亨温斯顿 米尔斯 |
[1:15:32] | on real-estate mogul Winston Mills | 和市长布洛克·查克斯的影片 |
[1:15:33] | and city mayor Brock Winters, | 目前在网上疯传 |
[1:15:35] | both men have been arrested for investigation | 二人因涉嫌计划大规模地产阴谋 |
[1:15:38] | of a proposed massive real-estate scheme. | 而被警方拘留 正在接受调查 |
[1:15:41] | Now, a third accomplice, still yet to be identified, | 而现在 第三位未公开身份的共犯 |
[1:15:44] | was also arrested for stealing endangered turtle eggs. | 也因涉嫌偷窃濒危海龟的蛋而被拘捕 |
[1:15:47] | This is a huge misunderstanding. | 这是一场巨大的误会 |
[1:15:50] | I continue to fight. It’s an election year. | 我不会被打倒的 今年还是选举年呢 |
[1:15:52] | Vote Brock Winters! | 给布洛克·查克斯投票 |
[1:15:55] | Go online to brockwinters.Com. | 登陆布洛克·查克斯的官网 |
[1:15:57] | Yeah, yeah. “Vote Brock Winters, the mayor of the state pen.” | 没错 投票布洛克·查克斯进监狱 |
[1:16:00] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[1:16:05] | We got 20,000 hits since last night. | 昨晚已经突破两万的点击量了 |
[1:16:08] | Let’s go tell Bernie the good news. | 快去告诉伯尼这个好消息吧 |
[1:16:10] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错 快去 |
[1:16:16] | Luke backed me up. | 卢克证明了我的话 |
[1:16:36] | I think he’s feeling better. | 我猜他现在好很多了 |
[1:16:38] | His sunburn doesn’t hurt him anymore. | 他都不觉得晒伤痛了 |
[1:16:41] | Oh, I got some good news. | 噢对了 我有个好消息 |
[1:16:43] | Just received authorization from NOAA. | 美国国家海洋和大气管理局刚刚授了权 |
[1:16:45] | Bernie can go home. | 伯尼能回家了 |
[1:16:46] | Wait. Really? | 哈 真的吗 |
[1:16:47] | The longer he stays here, the harder it will be | 他在这待得越久 |
[1:16:49] | to adapt back to his natural environment. | 他将来在自然环境中就越难适应 |
[1:16:51] | – We’re releasing him tomorrow. – Tomorrow? | -我们明天就要放他回去了 -明天吗 |
[1:16:53] | We gotta find his pod and tell ’em Bernie’s coming home. | 我们得找到他的同伴告诉这个好消息 |
[1:16:55] | Did you hear that, Bernie? | 你听到了吗 伯尼 |
[1:16:57] | You can go home. | 你能回家啦 |
[1:18:11] | Where are you? Come on. We’re over here! | 你们在哪 快来啊 我们在这 |
[1:18:18] | Where are they? | 他们在哪呢 |
[1:18:22] | Come on! Please? Come on! | 快来吧 求你们了 来啊 |
[1:18:27] | Don’t lose faith, all right? | 别泄气 知道吗 |
[1:18:30] | We’ll say some prayers tonight. | 我们今晚祈祷 |
[1:18:38] | Hi. I’m Summer Sands, | 您好 我是萨默·桑兹 |
[1:18:39] | and with me today I have Kevin and Holly Ryan, | 我身边的是瑞安家的凯文和霍莉 |
[1:18:42] | our local kids whose viral footage | 就是这两个当地的小朋友发布了视频 |
[1:18:45] | unveiled real-estate mogul Winston Mills | 揭秘了地产大亨温斯顿 米尔斯 |
[1:18:47] | and city mayor Brock Winters’ attempt | 和市长布洛克·查克斯 |
[1:18:49] | to dupe the public into a fraudulent scheme | 妄图将非法建造的高危化工厂 |
[1:18:52] | by constructing a highly illegal and dangerous chemical plant | 还假装成修建海滨水上乐园 |
[1:18:56] | under the guise of a seaside water park. | 的重大阴谋 |
[1:18:58] | So what gave you two kids the courage to do this? | 那么请问你们俩是哪来的勇气呢 |
[1:19:01] | Well, Ms. Sands, it was really our dolphin friends. | 是这样桑兹小姐 因为我们的海豚朋友 |
[1:19:03] | They saved us, so we had to help save them, too. | 他们救了我们 所以我们也要救他们 |
[1:19:07] | If everyone helps, | 如果人人都献出一点爱 |
[1:19:08] | all the ocean animals can have a safe and happy home. | 那么所有海洋动物都能有个安全幸福的家 |
[1:19:10] | Go, Bernie! | 加油伯尼 |
[1:19:11] | I’m launching a video companion called The Dolphin Chronicles. | 我发起了一个视频活动 叫海豚的历史 |
[1:19:14] | It’ll mainly focus on protecting the marine life and also tell… | 主要是为了保护海洋生物以及告诉大家 |
[1:19:17] | teach people how to respect their habitats. | 教育人们要尊重动物们的习性 |
[1:19:20] | Wow. Well, there… There you go. | 哇 好的 大家都听到了 |
[1:19:23] | True words of wisdom from our two young heroes. | 两个小英雄说出了如此至理名言 |
[1:19:26] | We’ll be back with the actual release as it happens. | 等到放生现场我们还会进行跟踪报道 |
[1:19:28] | I’m Summer Sands, reporting | 这里是萨默·桑兹 |
[1:19:30] | from the sunny beaches of St. Augustine, Florida. | 佛罗里达州圣奥古斯汀阳光海滩为您报道 |
[1:19:32] | Back to you, Peter. | 画面交还给你 彼得 |
[1:19:46] | Bernie’s coming home! Come on! | 伯尼要回家了 快来啊 |
[1:19:48] | Bernie’s coming home! Let’s go! | 伯尼要回去了 一起走吧 |
[1:19:50] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:19:53] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[1:19:55] | Dad, maybe just stick to the human talk, please. | 老爸 可以请你回归人话吗 求你 |
[1:19:58] | Oh. Right. | 噢 好吧 |
[1:20:00] | Here, dolphin, dolphin, dolphin. | 在这呢 海豚豚 海豚豚 |
[1:20:03] | Come on, Bernie’s family. | 快来啊 伯尼 |
[1:20:05] | That’s them! | 他们在那 |
[1:20:07] | Aw, come on. | 噢 哪呢 |
[1:20:08] | No, it’s them. I’m not joking. Look! | 是他们 你看 我没开玩笑 |
[1:20:10] | – Are you kidding me? – That… | -真的假的 -那 |
[1:20:11] | There they are! Yes! It’s them! | 他们在那 就是他们 |
[1:20:13] | Are you kidding me, Kev? | 我的天哪 小凯 |
[1:20:14] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 太好了 |
[1:20:15] | – That’s them? – Yeah, that’s them! | -是他们吗 -是的 就是他们 |
[1:20:17] | I’m a… | 我真是 |
[1:20:29] | We found ’em! | 我们找到了 |
[1:20:31] | You found them? | 你们找到他们了吗 |
[1:20:32] | The whole pod’s out here, the whole family. Yeah. Hey, Bernie. | 整个族群都来啦 来吧伯尼 |
[1:20:36] | Come on, buddy. You can do this. Come on, bud. | 加油 你能行 你可以的 伙计 |
[1:20:39] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:20:40] | The whole family’s out there, man. | 你的家人都来了 伙计 |
[1:20:41] | – They’re waiting for you. – Bye, Bernie! | -他们在等你 -再见了伯尼 |
[1:20:45] | Remember to write. | 常回来看看 |
[1:20:47] | Holly, it’s time. | 霍莉 是时候了 |
[1:20:50] | Me and Kevin will see him every day. | 我和凯文每天都会见到他 |
[1:20:52] | We’re his family, too. | 我们也是他的家人 |
[1:20:56] | Come on, buddy. Yes. | 来吧 伙计 |
[1:21:04] | Okay, Bernie. | 好了 伯尼 |
[1:21:05] | You can do this. I know it, okay? | 你可以的 相信自己 好吗 |
[1:21:11] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[1:21:13] | Bye, buddy! | 再见了伙计 |
[1:21:15] | – Bye! – Bye, Bernie! | -再见了 -再见了伯尼 |
[1:21:17] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[1:21:22] | Bye! | 再见啦 |
[1:21:23] | We knew you could do it, buddy! | 我们就知道你可以的 小伙计 |
[1:21:25] | We knew it! | 我们就知道 |
[1:21:35] | Hey, Bernie! | 嘿 伯尼 |
[1:21:37] | Come here, babe. | 过来 宝贝儿 |
[1:21:39] | – Come here, you little heroes. – We did it. | -过来吧 小英雄们 -我们做到了 |
[1:21:42] | Bye, Bernie! Bye, Bernie! | 再见 伯尼 再见了 |
[1:21:43] | Bye! | 再见 |
[1:21:45] | See you tomorrow! | 明天见 |
[1:22:28] | This camera so rocks. Do a cartwheel here, Holly. | 这个相机太抖了 来个侧手翻 霍莉 |
[1:22:31] | Check this out, guys. | 看好了 伙计们 |
[1:22:32] | Yeah, awesome. | 就是这样 酷 |
[1:22:34] | Here. | 给 |
[1:22:37] | All right, guys, this is the Ryan camp 2.0, baby. | 好了伙计们 这是瑞安家野营2.0版 |
[1:22:40] | Oh, man, beautiful day out. | 天了噜 这天太适合外出了 |
[1:22:51] | -Yeah. – Hey, my turn. | -太棒了 -嘿 到我了 |
[1:22:52] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[1:22:55] | – No… – Okay, now you act. | -别 -好了 现在你出演了 |
[1:22:56] | No, I’m the director. | 不 我是导演 |
[1:22:58] | You’re the one that’s always in front of the camera. | 你才应该一直在镜头前的那个 |
[1:23:00] | Here. Ready? | 来 准备好了吗 |
[1:23:00] | Go ahead and end “Bernie’s Journey” for me. | 给伯尼旅程杀个青 |
[1:23:02] | And that’s a wrap. | 收工 |