英文名称:Bullets of Justice
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | It’s him, do it! | 就是他 动手吧 |
[00:32] | Shoot him in the fucking muzzle. | 瞄准口鼻 射爆它的头 |
[00:37] | 注意 隔离区 | |
[00:40] | Rob, what’s the matter with you? | 罗伯 你怎么回事 |
[00:45] | 通缉令 尤里 | |
[00:49] | Now do it! | 现在就动手 |
[00:50] | Shoot him in the fucking muzzle. | 射爆他的猪头 |
[00:52] | Come on, shoot the fuckin’ pig. | 快点 朝那头蠢猪开枪 |
[01:07] | What happened with you? | 你怎么了 |
[01:10] | You had visions, again? | 你又出现幻觉了啊 |
[01:15] | Cut his ears. | 把他耳朵割下来 |
[01:55] | We got him first, Taraz. | 塔拉斯 是我们先抓到他的 |
[03:15] | This is war. | 这是场战争 |
[03:17] | Do you want to know how it all started? | 你想知道是怎么开始的吗 |
[03:20] | I’ll tell you. | 我来告诉你 |
[03:22] | It was during the third world war. | 这发生在第三次世界大战期间 |
[03:26] | There wasn’t much left. | 存留下来的所剩无几 |
[03:30] | 70% of humans died. | 70%的人都死了 |
[03:35] | I don’t remember my real father, but I remember him. | 我不记得我的亲身父亲了 但我却记得这个人 |
[03:39] | Rob, come I want to show you something. | 罗伯 来吧 我给你看个东西 |
[03:41] | The man who made me what I am. | 一个成就了现在的我的人 |
[03:43] | See, they don’t go nowhere. | 你看 他们哪儿都去不了 |
[03:46] | They just turn into dirty old bones. | 他们只是逐渐变成又脏又旧的骨头 |
[03:49] | God is a human mistake. | 上帝是人类的错误 |
[03:53] | We die ’cause of some shit. | 我们因为各种狗屁的原因而死 |
[03:58] | And we die full of shit. | 并且我们死得都很糟心 |
[04:00] | A good man with his own issues with God. | 他是个好人 但对上帝有自己的看法 |
[04:04] | There’s no God. | 根本没有上帝 |
[04:06] | Don’t be fooled. | 别被骗了 |
[04:16] | This is my sister, Raksha. | 这是我的姐姐洛克莎 |
[04:19] | She never loses a fight. | 她从未输过 |
[04:24] | Rats, let’s go get some candy. | 小崽子们 咱们买点糖去吧 |
[04:37] | Nastja, where are you you fat bitch? | 纳斯塔娅 你个胖女人在哪儿呢 |
[04:42] | Hey wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[04:43] | That was the day | 那天 |
[04:44] | I saw Muzzle for the first time. | 是我第一次见到人畜 |
[05:16] | This creature attacked my father. | 这个畜生袭击了我的父亲 |
[05:26] | Then militarists came. | 然后军队的人就来了 |
[05:31] | But not for help. | 但不是来帮忙的 |
[05:33] | Prepare to execute code 666. | 准备执行代码666 |
[05:35] | Hey, this monster killed my friend. | 这个怪物杀了我的朋友 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:554个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:74个,六级词汇:36个,GRE词汇:37个,托福词汇:54个,考研词汇:77个,专四词汇:69个,专八词汇:7个, 所有生词标注共:125个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:37] | Prepare to execute code 666. | 准备执行代码666 |
[05:39] | No, wait, wait there’s some mistake! | 不 等等 等等 有些误会 |
[05:46] | They killed my father, | 他们杀了我的父亲 |
[05:47] | burned the bodies, destroying every evidence. | 烧了尸体 销毁了一切证据 |
[05:52] | We escaped. | 我们逃走了 |
[05:58] | There’s no God. | 根本没有上帝 |
[05:59] | Don’t be fooled. | 别被骗了 |
[06:01] | You want to pray to something, pray to yourselves. | 你要是想做些祈祷 就为自己祈祷吧 |
[06:12] | No one knew who created the first Muzzle, | 没人知道是谁创造了第一只人畜 |
[06:16] | the hybrid between human and pig. | 那个半人半猪的杂种 |
[06:19] | Americans blamed Russians and Russians blamed Americans. | 美国人怪俄罗斯人 俄罗斯人又怪美国人 |
[06:24] | Someone finished Hitler’s Uber-sold-at-an project. | 有人完成了希特勒的超级人畜结合项目 |
[06:29] | But then something went wrong | 但是之后就不对劲了 |
[06:31] | and Muzzles got out of control and enslaved humans. | 人畜们逐渐失控并且奴役了人类 |
[06:39] | They started farming us like animals. | 他们开始像饲养动物一样对我们 |
[06:44] | We became their favorite meal. | 我们变成了他们最爱的食物 |
[06:49] | 人肉 新鲜供应 额外口味 手指 | |
[06:52] | The remains of Russian and American armies | 残存的俄罗斯和美国军队 |
[06:55] | collaborated in a desperate attempt to fix the situation. | 在绝望中联合了起来 试图改变情况 |
[07:00] | They’ve deployed a biological weapon | 他们部署了一种生物武器 |
[07:02] | which was supposed to kill Muzzles. | 尝试用这个武器来杀死人畜 |
[07:04] | But all it did was making every species sterile | 但也只是让一切物种都绝育了 |
[07:08] | except the holy mother. | 除了那个人猪圣母 |
[07:10] | She was their biggest advantage | 她因为仍然能够创造人畜 |
[07:14] | as she could still produce Muzzles. | 成为了他们最大的优势 |
[07:16] | It’s a giant human pig. | 那就是个巨大的人猪 |
[07:19] | But nobody have seen her. | 但从未有人见过她 |
[07:21] | They say she eats half ton of human meat every day. | 他们说她每天要吃半吨人肉 |
[07:26] | So me and Raksha intercepted every delivery truck | 所以我和洛克莎拦截了每一辆送货车 |
[07:29] | in order to find her. | 就是为了能找到她 |
[07:34] | But they never betray her, | 但是不管我们怎么折磨他们 |
[07:36] | no matter how much we torture them. | 他们都从不背叛她 |
[08:42] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[08:44] | His gang will come looking for us. | 他的同伙要来找我们了 |
[08:48] | No, not before I take my medal of honor. | 不行 我得先拿到我的荣誉勋章 |
[09:09] | My assistant. | 我的助手 |
[09:11] | The girl with ass like hell. | 这个女人的屁股简直绝了 |
[09:18] | But mine, | 但是我的呢 |
[09:20] | I think mine is better. | 我觉得我的更牛 |
[09:26] | The best in the world. | 是全世界最好的 |
[09:29] | But except one. | 除了那个人 |
[09:41] | Rob. | 罗伯 |
[09:46] | Rob, are you here? | 罗伯 你走神了吗 |
[09:52] | Even when you’re fucking me, | 你就连和我做爱的时候 |
[09:53] | you’re thinking about this asshole Rafael. | 都在想那个拉斐尔那个混蛋 |
[10:01] | You’re obsessed with this contest. | 你太沉迷于这个竞争了 |
[10:08] | Just a dream, Rob. | 罗伯 那只是一个梦 |
[10:09] | It’s not even real. | 它甚至不是真的 |
[10:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:13] | I cannot control it. | 我控制不了 |
[10:15] | They just appear in my head. | 他们就一直出现在我脑海中 |
[10:18] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[10:31] | But what is real. | 但这个是真的 |
[10:38] | I have a feeling this time it’s gonna happen. | 我有种感觉 这次能成 |
[10:42] | Come on baby, no way. | 拜托 宝贝 不可能的 |
[10:45] | I can feel it inside me, a new life. | 我能感受到我体内有个新生命 |
[10:51] | You know it’s impossible. | 你知道那是不可能的 |
[10:54] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉得到 |
[11:32] | Rob. | 罗伯 |
[11:40] | Astana. | 阿斯塔纳 |
[12:04] | Lyudmila, it was a trap. | 柳德米拉 是个圈套 |
[12:11] | My assistant Nina, she’s dead. | 我的助手妮娜死了 |
[12:28] | Cry for pussy? | 为婊子而哭吗 |
[12:31] | Don’t cry for pussy. | 别为婊子哭了 |
[12:34] | Life is shit. | 生活就是狗屎 |
[12:37] | But this is what you deserve. | 但这就是你该得的 |
[13:14] | That was a teen muzzle you tricked me to kill. | 你骗我杀了的那个人畜还是个孩子 |
[13:17] | Who was the real target? | 真正的目标是谁 |
[13:20] | Oh Robbie, don’t start again my boy. | 罗伯bie 小子 别又这样 |
[13:25] | This thing killed three of our best informers. | 这个畜生杀了三个我们最好的线人 |
[13:32] | He deserved to die, don’t suffer. | 他该死 别不爽了 |
[13:35] | I’m not, but my assistant did, | 我没 但是我的助手死了 |
[13:39] | and someone has to pay. | 那么必须有人为此付出代价 |
[13:41] | Now tell me the truth. | 现在告诉我真相 |
[13:45] | Vydra, leave us. | 维德拉 你先出去 |
[13:50] | Was a secret meeting | 那是一次 |
[13:57] | between this Muzzle called Yuri and Asshole. | 这个叫尤里的和屁脸之间的密会 |
[14:06] | Asshole, Benedict Asshole? | 屁脸 是Benedict 屁脸吗 |
[14:13] | We executed the special operation to catch Asshole | 我们在他们碰面之前 为了抓住屁脸 |
[14:18] | – before they met. – Benedict Asshole? | -采取了特别手段 -Benedict 屁脸吗 |
[14:20] | Yes, Benedict Asshole. | 是的 Benedict 屁脸 |
[14:24] | We were afraid that if Asshole wouldn’t show up, | 我们担心一旦屁脸没来 |
[14:31] | Yuri would start to be suspicious. | 尤里就会起疑心了 |
[14:37] | That’s why we sent you to identify him. | 这就是我们让你去辨认他的原因 |
[14:44] | Taraz-Bulba wasn’t planned, so don’t judge us. | 塔拉斯-Bulba不在计划内 别瞎评价我们的决定 |
[14:48] | Only God can. | 只有上帝才可以 |
[14:51] | – Benedict Asshole, finally. – Yes. | -Benedict 屁脸 终于出现了 -是的 |
[14:55] | What’s on the plate? | 任务是什么 |
[14:57] | Asshole knows the location of secret human farm, | 屁脸知道那个叫做”肝脏专供”的 |
[15:02] | called “The Liver”, | 那个秘密人类农场的地址 |
[15:03] | which is somewhere in New York. | 就在纽约的某个地方 |
[15:08] | Every Monday, a special truck delivers | 每周一 都会有专门的送货卡车 |
[15:14] | fresh human meat for the mother. | 给那个人猪圣母送新鲜的人肉 |
[15:18] | Can I get a payment for this one? | 那这个我能得到些报酬吧 |
[15:21] | You must get into the farm, | 你必须要进到农场里面 |
[15:23] | trace the truck and kill the mother. | 跟着那辆卡车然后杀了那个母猪 |
[15:26] | This is not my war, Lyudmila. | 柳德米拉 这不是我的战争 |
[15:30] | It’s not about you. | 这不只是你的事儿 |
[15:32] | It’s about humanity. | 这关乎到全部人类 |
[15:34] | I think humanity does not deserve to be saved. | 我觉得人类不值得被拯救 |
[15:39] | We had our chance. | 我们已经错过一次机会了 |
[15:42] | I will give you a big reward. | 我会给你一大笔钱 |
[15:46] | This is not about money, Lyudmila. | 柳德米拉 这不是钱的问题 |
[15:48] | This is our last chance to win. | 这是咱们最后一次能赢的机会了 |
[15:50] | My father told me that God… | 我父亲曾告诉我 上帝 |
[15:55] | Is a human mistake. | 是人类的错误 |
[15:57] | But I think humanity is God’s mistake. | 但我觉得人类才是上帝犯的错误 |
[16:02] | And I’ve seen so much pain. | 我曾见过太多的苦难了 |
[16:05] | Look into my car, Lyudmila. | 柳德米拉 往我车里看 |
[16:09] | It’s full of pictures of dead girls. | 里面都是死了的女孩的照片 |
[16:12] | You are the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[17:42] | Where is the location of “The Liver”? | “肝脏专供”的地址在哪儿 |
[17:47] | Where is “The Liver”? | “肝脏专供”在哪儿 |
[17:52] | I’ll count to three. | 我数到三 |
[17:57] | One. | 一 |
[18:01] | Two. | 二 |
[18:05] | Three. | 三 |
[18:10] | Put him back in the cage. | 把他关回笼子里 |
[18:16] | They’d never betray their own kind. | 他们永远不会背叛自己的同类 |
[18:19] | They’re not like humans. | 他们和人类不一样 |
[18:21] | Rob, I need you. | 罗伯 我需要你 |
[18:24] | Go to the bar and get some drink. | 去酒吧喝点酒 |
[18:27] | And please, don’t reject this operation. | 请不要拒绝这次行动 |
[18:32] | Your father would be proud of you. | 你的父亲会为你感到骄傲 |
[18:44] | Not yet, you’ll be fine. | 还不是时候 你会好起来的 |
[18:48] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[20:19] | Girls, the one who survives | 姑娘们 谁活下来 |
[20:22] | gonna be riding Rob’s dick all night. | 就可以艹罗伯一整晚 |
[21:50] | Come on! | 快来 |
[22:53] | Rendezvous in two minutes. | 两分钟后会合 |
[22:57] | I need a few minutes more. | 我需要多一些时间 |
[24:48] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[24:55] | How can you know? | 你怎么能知道 |
[24:57] | You’re just a machine. | 你只是个机器 |
[25:01] | I understand human emotions. | 我可以理解人类的情感 |
[25:14] | But I don’t understand their actions. | 但我不理解他们的行为 |
[25:19] | But I have a question. | 我有一个问题 |
[25:23] | Why do you have a mustache? | 你为什么留胡子 |
[25:26] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[27:27] | Don’t be sad, Rob. | 不要难过 罗伯 |
[27:29] | I deserve to be the best model. | 我理应就是最佳模特 |
[27:32] | You’re just a poor boy. | 你只是个穷孩子 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry, I can’t stay here | 抱歉 我不能再 |
[27:36] | and look at you how lonely you are. | 看着你这么寂寞 |
[27:39] | Let me introduce you to some chicks. | 让我给你介绍几位雏鸟 |
[27:42] | May I introduce you | 可以吗 |
[27:44] | to the second place of this contest, Rob Justice. | 这是本场比赛的第二名 罗伯 Justice |
[27:50] | Nice to meet you, Rob. | 很高兴认识你 罗伯 |
[27:51] | You look just like my sister, | 你看起来好像我的姐姐 |
[27:54] | except she has a mustache. | 只是她有胡子 |
[28:01] | You bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[28:05] | You motherfucker, where have you been? | 你这狗娘养的 去哪里了 |
[28:09] | Why did you leave me for so long? | 你为什么离开我这么久 |
[28:11] | It wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[28:14] | I was in some deep pork shit. | 我陷在猪屎里一时半会回不来 |
[28:18] | Askar sent me with the recruits, | 阿斯卡派我和新兵们一起 |
[28:21] | but they are dead. | 但是他们都死了 |
[28:24] | I know, it’s impossible to get through the forest. | 我知道 穿越这片森林是不可能的 |
[28:28] | Shh, kiss me. | 嘘 吻我 |
[28:36] | – But I knocked them out. – I know. | -但我把他们打晕了 -我知道 |
[28:39] | – I never lose fight. – I know. | -我从未输过 -我知道 |
[28:44] | I never lose a fight. | 我从未输过 |
[28:47] | You never lose a fight. | 你从未输过 |
[28:49] | Let’s go to my place. | 现在去我的地方 |
[28:55] | Rob, don’t you think you owe us some answers? | 罗伯 你不觉得应该给我们些解释吗 |
[28:59] | Tell us what the hell happened over there in Astana. | 告诉我们在阿斯塔纳到底发生了什么 |
[29:03] | And where the fuck did you disappear to? | 还有你他妈的跑哪儿去了 |
[29:07] | Heard you dancin’ with the pigs | 听说你在我们快死在那的时候 |
[29:09] | while we’re dyin’ here. | 正在和猪跳舞 |
[29:16] | You couldn’t do it if you wanted to. | 就算你想也不能这么做 |
[29:19] | Not here, not now. | 不是在这里 也不是这时候 |
[29:23] | You’re already a dead man. | 你早该是个死人了 |
[29:53] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[29:55] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 不 这太危险了 |
[29:59] | Do I have anything to lose except you? | 除了你我还有什么能失去 |
[30:03] | I can’t be a mother. | 我不能成为一位母亲 |
[30:06] | I can’t have family and kids. | 我不能拥有家庭和孩子 |
[30:09] | Why should I be scared? | 我为什么还会害怕 |
[30:18] | You still get visions like before? | 你还像以前一样有幻觉吗 |
[30:21] | Yeah, sometimes. | 是的 有时候 |
[30:26] | Don’t worry, I want you to know | 别担心 我想要你知道 |
[30:30] | to me you’re my Mr. Universe. | 对我来说 你是我的全世界 |
[30:35] | So what’s the plan? | 所以计划是什么 |
[30:39] | I’m gonna help Asshole to escape. | 我要帮屁脸逃跑 |
[30:42] | What? | 什么 |
[30:43] | Don’t worry, I’m on your side. | 不用担心 我是你这边的 |
[30:44] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你 |
[30:46] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[30:53] | Are you gonna put a tracker on him? | 你要在他身上安装追踪器吗 |
[30:56] | I need the location of “The Liver”. | 我需要知道”肝脏专供”的位置 |
[31:01] | Yes, I will. | 是的 |
[31:06] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[31:07] | You are a genius. | 你是一个天才 |
[31:10] | But don’t lose him. | 但是别跟丢他 |
[31:12] | Now he knows where our base is. | 现在他知道我们的大本营在哪 |
[31:15] | God might lose him, but I won’t. | 上帝可能会跟丢他 但我不会 |
[31:57] | We must land and leave the chopper. | 我们必须降落并离开直升机 |
[32:00] | They’re fast as hell, you know that. | 他们跑得飞快 你知道的 |
[32:03] | He entered the central park. | 他进入中央公园了 |
[32:05] | We can trace him on the ground. | 我们可以在地面上追踪他 |
[32:08] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 不 这太危险了 |
[32:15] | What? | 什么 |
[32:21] | We’re landing. | 我们要着陆了 |
[35:14] | Let’s get inside and kill them all. | 让我们进去把他们都杀了 |
[35:16] | We must hurry. | 我们必须要尽快 |
[35:17] | This is not our war. | 这不是我们的战场 |
[35:19] | The truck is ready to depart. | 卡车准备出发了 |
[35:21] | We must hurry. | 我们必须加紧 |
[37:55] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变注意了 |
[37:59] | We should spend some time here. | 我们应该在这多呆会儿 |
[39:18] | Never trust humans. | 永远不要相信人类 |
[39:37] | But this is not Benedict Asshole. | 但是这不是Benedict 屁脸 |
[39:41] | This is Robert Asshole. | 这是罗伯ert 屁脸 |
[39:46] | – Benedict Asshole? – Yes, Benedict Asshole. | -Benedict 屁脸 -是的 Benedict 屁脸 |
[40:29] | I ran out of bullets. | 我子弹用光了 |
[40:31] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[40:34] | What about these? | 这些呢 |
[40:37] | Just decoration. | 只是装饰 |
[40:41] | Don’t worry, you know I never lose a fight. | 别担心 你知道我从未输过 |
[41:10] | Askar! | 阿斯卡 |
[41:59] | Come on, bro, let’s go. | 走吧 兄弟 |
[42:26] | I have a plan. | 我有一个计划 |
[42:31] | I hate that I love you. | 我真恨自己爱你 |
[43:31] | Raksha, Raksha. | 洛克莎 洛克莎 |
[43:38] | Rob, I cannot breathe, here. | 罗伯 我不能呼吸了 这里 |
[43:45] | Raksha. | 洛克莎 |
[43:46] | Oh my God, we’re gonna die here. | 我的上帝 我们要死在这里了 |
[43:52] | There is no God. | 这里没有上帝 |
[43:58] | Agent Rafael, report. | 特工拉斐尔 请报告 |
[44:01] | Is everything going according to the plan? | 一切按计划进行吗 |
[44:06] | Tell the mother they’ve swallowed the bait. | 告诉圣母他们上钩了 |
[45:17] | Why did you leave me for so long? | 你为什么离开我这么长时间 |
[45:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:23] | Why did you leave me for so long? | 你为什么离开我这么长时间 |
[45:27] | I was in some deep pork shit. | 我深陷在猪屎里 |
[45:34] | – That’s not me. – No! | -那不是我 -不要 |
[45:37] | – Get away from her. – Put the gun down. | -离她远点 -放下枪 |
[45:40] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[45:43] | – Protect our baby. – Put the gun down. | -保护我们的孩子 -把枪放下 |
[45:46] | – That’s not me. – Baby, save the three of us. | -那不是我 -孩子 救救我们三个 |
[45:49] | – Raksha. – Save our child. | -洛克莎 -救救我们的孩子 |
[45:50] | – Raksha, put the gun down. – Get away from her. | -洛克莎 放下枪 -给我离她远点 |
[45:53] | Raksha, put the gun down now. | 洛克莎 现在给我把枪放下 |
[45:54] | -Protect our baby. -Put the gun down. | -保护好我们的孩子 -放下枪 |
[45:57] | – Get away from her. – Don’t listen to her. | -离她远点 -不要听她的 |
[45:59] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[46:00] | I swear I’ll shoot you. | 我发誓我会开枪的 |
[46:02] | – She’s not me, Rob. – Now put your gun down now. | -罗伯 那不是我 -现在给我把枪放下 |
[46:05] | Please. You’re not real. | 不 你不是真的 |
[46:07] | – She’s not me. – She’s real. | -那不是我 -她才是真的 |
[46:25] | Cuckoo. | 被骗了 |
[46:32] | Don’t cry for pussy. | 不要为女人流泪 |
[46:35] | Life is shit, but this is what you deserve. | 生活是坨屎 但是你活该 |
[47:44] | Vydra, can you hear me? | 维德拉 能听见我吗 |
[47:49] | Which year is it? | 现在是哪一年 |
[47:52] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[49:39] | Rob Justice? | 罗伯 Justice |
[50:50] | Do you remember how she looks like? | 你还记得她长什么样吗 |
[50:57] | Krasnajq Pizda. | 克朗斯琪·皮斯达 |
[51:02] | I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[51:04] | She was my assistant. | 她是我的助手 |
[51:07] | I trained her. | 我训练了她 |
[51:37] | Tell the mother, they’ve swallowed the bait. | 告诉母亲 他们上钩了 |
[51:41] | They tried to play us. | 他们就是想玩弄我们 |
[51:44] | There was a betrayer among us. | 我们中间有一个叛徒 |
[51:46] | Raksha. Oh my God. | 洛克莎 我的上帝 |
[51:48] | We’re gonna die here. | 我们要死在这里了 |
[51:58] | Tell me about this long-haired warrior. | 和我说一下这个长发战士 |
[52:02] | Was he beautiful and eye catching? | 他是不是很漂亮 很抓人眼球 |
[52:08] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[52:10] | I want to meet him in a battle. | 我想要在战斗中遇见他 |
[52:15] | To a safe place. | 去一个安全的地方 |
[52:40] | – Raksha. – Rob? | -洛克莎 -罗伯 |
[52:43] | Raksha, it’s me. | 洛克莎 是我 |
[52:44] | You in a Muzzler tracer? | 你在人畜r追踪器上 |
[52:47] | I cannot believe. | 我简直不敢信 |
[52:48] | How can you be so? | 你怎么在这 |
[52:50] | I know, we promised to kill every truck that we meet. | 我知道 我们准备干掉碰到的所有货车 |
[52:53] | The coordinates you gave me were 50 miles away. | 你给我的坐标有50米远 |
[53:07] | Fuck, Cristiano. | 该死的 克里斯亚诺 |
[53:24] | Cristiano, Rob. | 是克里斯亚诺么 罗伯 |
[53:27] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[53:30] | How can you know, fucking machine? | 你怎么懂 该死的机器人 |
[53:35] | Come on bro, when it’s raining you always get wet. | 别这样 兄弟 常在河边走哪有不湿鞋 |
[53:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[54:47] | Are we safe here? | 我们在这儿安全吗 |
[54:48] | You know they’re afraid of water. | 你知道的 他们害怕水 |
[54:51] | Yes, but they’re learning fast, evolving. | 是 但是他们学得快 还在不断进化 |
[54:56] | I think we’re losing the war. | 我觉得我们要输 |
[55:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[55:11] | You dream the time this time? | 这次你梦见了这个时候么 |
[55:14] | Did you save my father? | 你救到我父亲了吗 |
[55:17] | This time I was late. | 这次我去晚了 |
[55:25] | But at least I was in the correct year. | 但是至少我去到了那一年 |
[55:36] | We must steal a gun from guard. | 我们必须从门卫那里偷一支枪 |
[55:39] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[55:40] | Then kill everybody in the base, everybody. | 然后杀了这里的每一个人 每一个人 |
[55:45] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待了 |
[55:47] | They’re all guilty. | 他们都有罪 |
[55:49] | I miss my dad so much. | 我很想爸爸 |
[56:29] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[56:33] | I’m on your side, I’m on your side. | 我是跟你一边的 我们是一样的 |
[56:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[56:43] | I’m you, Rob, and you are me, | 我是你 罗伯 你是我 |
[56:49] | but 25 years later. | 但是是25年后 |
[56:51] | I’m here to help. | 我来这是帮你 |
[56:53] | So help me, take me out of here. | 那帮帮我 帮我逃离这里 |
[56:55] | No, I can’t take you with me. | 不行 我不能带你走 |
[56:58] | You must go along through all the adventures to become me. | 你必须经历所有的一切才能成为现在的我 |
[57:03] | You are very beautiful. | 你很美 |
[57:07] | Can I wake up Raksha to show her | 我能叫醒洛克莎 给她看看吗 |
[57:09] | how brave and strong one day I’ll become? | 某一天我会变得多么勇敢 强壮 |
[57:13] | No, don’t tell her anything. | 不能 不要告诉她任何事 |
[57:17] | Can you promise me something? | 你能答应我一些事吗 |
[57:20] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[57:21] | Tomorrow, don’t attack the military base. | 明天不要去袭击军事基地 |
[57:25] | Your sister will get hurt | 你姐姐会受伤 |
[57:27] | and she’ll suffer till the end of her life, | 然后会流血而死 |
[57:31] | carrying metal braces just to walk. | 拿上金属棒就离开 |
[57:34] | I must revenge for my father. | 我必须为我父亲报仇 |
[57:37] | You will, but later. | 你会的 但是不是现在 |
[57:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[57:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[57:43] | You’re living my life. | 你过着我的生活 |
[57:46] | Okay, I promise. | 好的 我答应你 |
[57:48] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[57:55] | This is just to remind you that it wasn’t a dream. | 这个提醒你 这不是梦 |
[58:49] | Rob, Rob, we are late. | 罗伯 罗伯 我们晚了 |
[58:56] | Calm down, Raksha. | 冷静 洛克莎 |
[58:58] | Let’s wait couple of days. | 我们再等几天 |
[59:00] | How can you change your mind so fast, fucking coward? | 你怎么突然改变主意了 该死的胆小鬼 |
[59:05] | No, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[59:08] | I just had a prophet dream. | 我梦见了将来 |
[59:53] | Oh my God, Rob, I’m walking alone. | 上帝啊 罗伯 我可以独立走了 |
[59:57] | There is no God. | 没有上帝 |
[59:59] | We call it teleport. | 我们只需要瞬时移动 |
[1:00:20] | What I have to tell the mother now? | 我现在要怎么跟妈妈说 |
[1:00:23] | That you’re an idiot? | 你个傻逼 |
[1:00:26] | How can you let them to escape? | 你怎么让他们跑了 |
[1:00:30] | I thought Rob and his sister are dead. | 我以为罗伯和他姐姐已经死了 |
[1:00:35] | They will. | 他们会死的 |
[1:00:37] | Commander, please, give me a chance. | 长官 给我个机会 |
[1:00:41] | I promise they’ll die faster than you can predict. | 我保证他们死的比你预想的还快 |
[1:00:46] | Agent Rafael, this is your last chance. | 拉斐尔特工 这是你最后一次机会 |
[1:00:50] | If you fail again, I will send you where you belong to. | 如果你再失败 我会送你回你该去的地方 |
[1:00:54] | You will spend your whole miserable life at the catwalk. | 你的后半辈子都在T台过吧 |
[1:01:54] | Two humans are approaching. | 有两个人在靠近 |
[1:01:57] | – Should I exterminate them? – No. | -要我灭了他们吗 -不用 |
[1:02:02] | It smells like a trap. | 看起来是个圈套 |
[1:02:04] | But what if it’s not? | 如果不是呢 |
[1:02:05] | We cannot hide it forever. | 我们不能永远躲起来 |
[1:02:23] | You two supposed to be dead. | 你们两个应该死了的 |
[1:02:41] | Ester, is that you? | 埃斯特 是你吗 |
[1:02:43] | You left me. | 你丢下我了 |
[1:02:45] | But you know, bullets always fair. | 但是你知道的 子弹总是公平的 |
[1:04:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:04:52] | – Benedict Asshole. – Benedict Asshole? | -Benedict 屁脸 -Benedict 屁脸 |
[1:06:15] | It’s not Benedict Asshole. | 这不是Benedict 屁脸 |
[1:06:19] | This is Massimo Zardi. | 这是马西莫·扎尔迪 |
[1:06:25] | I want to be your assistant. | 我想成为你的助手 |
[1:06:29] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来到了这里 |
[1:06:30] | That’s why I went through the forest. | 这是为什么我穿过了森林 |
[1:06:37] | You know the protocol. | 你知道这规矩 |
[1:06:39] | I do, master. Let’s go. | 我知道 主人 我们走 |
[1:08:25] | Krasnaq Pizda Krasnaq Pizda. | |
[1:08:36] | Vydra! | 维德拉 |
[1:10:07] | Where is Rafael? | 拉斐尔在哪 |
[1:10:13] | Where is the crypt? | 地下室在哪 |
[1:11:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:11:47] | I have questions. | 我有很多问题 |
[1:11:50] | But I don’t have answers. | 但是我没有答案 |
[1:11:52] | Where is the mother? | 妈妈在哪 |
[1:11:53] | Why do I have visions? | 为什么我有幻觉 |
[1:11:55] | Oh Robbie, poor boy. | 罗伯 可伶的孩子 |
[1:11:59] | You really think everything is so simple? | 你真的认为每一件事都那么简单吗 |
[1:12:05] | So what if I tell you everything? | 如果我把所有事告诉你会怎样 |
[1:12:11] | That I’m this. | 我是这个 |
[1:12:13] | That you’re having visions because of that. | 因为那个你有幻觉 |
[1:12:15] | That the mother is there. | 妈妈在那 |
[1:12:17] | Then I would have answers. | 然后我会有答案 |
[1:12:19] | What if you’re having the wrong questions? | 如果你问错了问题呢 |
[1:12:23] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[1:12:27] | Then what? | 又会怎么样呢 |
[1:12:30] | Open your eyes, Rob. | 醒醒吧 罗伯 |
[1:12:32] | People are dying. | 人类正在灭亡 |
[1:12:34] | They can’t reproduce anymore. | 他们不能再繁殖了 |
[1:12:36] | Humanity is dead. | 人类死了 |
[1:12:38] | Muzzles won. | 人畜赢了 |
[1:12:41] | They’re the future. | 他们是未来 |
[1:12:43] | Even if you manage to kill the mother, | 即使你想杀了妈妈 |
[1:12:47] | what will you win? | 你赢了什么 |
[1:12:48] | Several years of pathetic human existence? | 可怜的人类再活几年吗 |
[1:12:53] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:12:55] | We had our chance. | 我们有机会 |
[1:12:58] | Actually hold on, didn’t you say, | 等等 你是不是说过 |
[1:13:01] | humanity doesn’t need… | 人类不需要 |
[1:13:03] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:13:06] | Let me tell you. | 让我来告诉你 |
[1:13:13] | You see, Rob, | 你想想 罗伯 |
[1:13:15] | white implies black, | 白意味着黑 |
[1:13:17] | light implies death. | 光芒意味着死亡 |
[1:13:21] | Actually when I think about it, | 实际上当我想到这个 |
[1:13:23] | death implies life. | 死亡意味着生命 |
[1:13:26] | For one to exist, there has to be another one. | 一个东西的存在必然有另一个东西消亡 |
[1:13:30] | For every hero, there has to be a villain. | 每个英雄的背后都有恶棍 |
[1:13:34] | Have you ever wondered why | 你有没有想过为什么 |
[1:13:38] | even with a teleport at your disposal, | 即使会瞬时移动 |
[1:13:42] | – you couldn’t catch the mother? – Why? | -你也不能抓到妈妈 -为什么 |
[1:13:45] | Because deep inside you know | 因为内心深处你知道 |
[1:13:48] | you’re nothing without your revenge. | 除了复仇你什么都不是 |
[1:13:49] | You need the mother. | 你需要妈妈 |
[1:13:51] | You need the suffering of humanity. | 你需要受罪的人类 |
[1:13:53] | You need the constant state of war | 你需要持续不断的战争 |
[1:13:56] | in order for Rob Justice, the legendary warrior, to exist. | 为了正义的罗伯 传说中的战士的存在 |
[1:14:03] | What if I told you that war | 如果我告诉你这场战争 |
[1:14:06] | has ended many times in the future | 在将来结束了很多次 |
[1:14:10] | and you’re the one that keeps coming back to relive it | 你在里面不断的循环生活 |
[1:14:16] | over, and over, and over again? | 一遍 一遍又一遍会怎么样 |
[1:14:21] | You’re just a filthy liar. | 你就是个下流的骗子 |
[1:15:43] | You okay Rob? | 还好吗 罗伯 |
[1:15:45] | Hey dude, are you trippin’ again? | 老弟 你又梦游了么 |
[1:15:48] | Are you okay, Rob? | 还好吗 罗伯 |
[1:15:54] | Come on guys, we are late for the show. | 快点 哥们 我们快赶不上演出了 |
[1:15:56] | This is Massimo Zardi. | 这是马西莫·扎尔迪 |
[1:15:58] | It’s not a joke. | 不是开玩笑的 |
[1:16:02] | Come on man, get back from apocalypse. | 快点哥们 从世界毁灭的梦中出来 |
[1:16:05] | It’s Rafael, we have to hurry. | 拉斐尔来了 我们必须快点 |
[1:16:08] | I’m okay, Uve, I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:16:23] | You better be on point, bitches. | 要知道你们干嘛 碧池 |
[1:16:25] | Hey, please wait, Rob is coming. | 等等 罗伯过来了 |
[1:16:30] | He can use his damn teleport. | 他用tm的瞬时移动 |
[1:16:32] | Don’t think about it. | 别想了 |
[1:16:44] | Sorry babe, we’re full. | 对不起亲爱的 坐满了 |
[1:16:46] | That one belongs to the mother. | 那个是宝贝妈妈的位子 |