Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Bullets of Justice(正义的子弹)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user Bullets of Justice(正义的子弹)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:正义的子弹
英文名称:Bullets of Justice
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:26] It’s him, do it! 就是他 动手吧
[00:32] Shoot him in the fucking muzzle. 瞄准口鼻 射爆它的头
[00:37] 注意 隔离区
[00:40] Rob, what’s the matter with you? 罗伯 你怎么回事
[00:45] 通缉令 尤里
[00:49] Now do it! 现在就动手
[00:50] Shoot him in the fucking muzzle. 射爆他的猪头
[00:52] Come on, shoot the fuckin’ pig. 快点 朝那头蠢猪开枪
[01:07] What happened with you? 你怎么了
[01:10] You had visions, again? 你又出现幻觉了啊
[01:15] Cut his ears. 把他耳朵割下来
[01:55] We got him first, Taraz. 塔拉斯 是我们先抓到他的
[03:15] This is war. 这是场战争
[03:17] Do you want to know how it all started? 你想知道是怎么开始的吗
[03:20] I’ll tell you. 我来告诉你
[03:22] It was during the third world war. 这发生在第三次世界大战期间
[03:26] There wasn’t much left. 存留下来的所剩无几
[03:30] 70% of humans died. 70%的人都死了
[03:35] I don’t remember my real father, but I remember him. 我不记得我的亲身父亲了 但我却记得这个人
[03:39] Rob, come I want to show you something. 罗伯 来吧 我给你看个东西
[03:41] The man who made me what I am. 一个成就了现在的我的人
[03:43] See, they don’t go nowhere. 你看 他们哪儿都去不了
[03:46] They just turn into dirty old bones. 他们只是逐渐变成又脏又旧的骨头
[03:49] God is a human mistake. 上帝是人类的错误
[03:53] We die ’cause of some shit. 我们因为各种狗屁的原因而死
[03:58] And we die full of shit. 并且我们死得都很糟心
[04:00] A good man with his own issues with God. 他是个好人 但对上帝有自己的看法
[04:04] There’s no God. 根本没有上帝
[04:06] Don’t be fooled. 别被骗了
[04:16] This is my sister, Raksha. 这是我的姐姐洛克莎
[04:19] She never loses a fight. 她从未输过
[04:24] Rats, let’s go get some candy. 小崽子们 咱们买点糖去吧
[04:37] Nastja, where are you you fat bitch? 纳斯塔娅 你个胖女人在哪儿呢
[04:42] Hey wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[04:43] That was the day 那天
[04:44] I saw Muzzle for the first time. 是我第一次见到人畜
[05:16] This creature attacked my father. 这个畜生袭击了我的父亲
[05:26] Then militarists came. 然后军队的人就来了
[05:31] But not for help. 但不是来帮忙的
[05:33] Prepare to execute code 666. 准备执行代码666
[05:35] Hey, this monster killed my friend. 这个怪物杀了我的朋友
本电影台词包含不重复单词:554个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:74个,六级词汇:36个,GRE词汇:37个,托福词汇:54个,考研词汇:77个,专四词汇:69个,专八词汇:7个,
所有生词标注共:125个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[05:37] Prepare to execute code 666. 准备执行代码666
[05:39] No, wait, wait there’s some mistake! 不 等等 等等 有些误会
[05:46] They killed my father, 他们杀了我的父亲
[05:47] burned the bodies, destroying every evidence. 烧了尸体 销毁了一切证据
[05:52] We escaped. 我们逃走了
[05:58] There’s no God. 根本没有上帝
[05:59] Don’t be fooled. 别被骗了
[06:01] You want to pray to something, pray to yourselves. 你要是想做些祈祷 就为自己祈祷吧
[06:12] No one knew who created the first Muzzle, 没人知道是谁创造了第一只人畜
[06:16] the hybrid between human and pig. 那个半人半猪的杂种
[06:19] Americans blamed Russians and Russians blamed Americans. 美国人怪俄罗斯人 俄罗斯人又怪美国人
[06:24] Someone finished Hitler’s Uber-sold-at-an project. 有人完成了希特勒的超级人畜结合项目
[06:29] But then something went wrong 但是之后就不对劲了
[06:31] and Muzzles got out of control and enslaved humans. 人畜们逐渐失控并且奴役了人类
[06:39] They started farming us like animals. 他们开始像饲养动物一样对我们
[06:44] We became their favorite meal. 我们变成了他们最爱的食物
[06:49] 人肉 新鲜供应 额外口味 手指
[06:52] The remains of Russian and American armies 残存的俄罗斯和美国军队
[06:55] collaborated in a desperate attempt to fix the situation. 在绝望中联合了起来 试图改变情况
[07:00] They’ve deployed a biological weapon 他们部署了一种生物武器
[07:02] which was supposed to kill Muzzles. 尝试用这个武器来杀死人畜
[07:04] But all it did was making every species sterile 但也只是让一切物种都绝育了
[07:08] except the holy mother. 除了那个人猪圣母
[07:10] She was their biggest advantage 她因为仍然能够创造人畜
[07:14] as she could still produce Muzzles. 成为了他们最大的优势
[07:16] It’s a giant human pig. 那就是个巨大的人猪
[07:19] But nobody have seen her. 但从未有人见过她
[07:21] They say she eats half ton of human meat every day. 他们说她每天要吃半吨人肉
[07:26] So me and Raksha intercepted every delivery truck 所以我和洛克莎拦截了每一辆送货车
[07:29] in order to find her. 就是为了能找到她
[07:34] But they never betray her, 但是不管我们怎么折磨他们
[07:36] no matter how much we torture them. 他们都从不背叛她
[08:42] We have to go. 我们得走了
[08:44] His gang will come looking for us. 他的同伙要来找我们了
[08:48] No, not before I take my medal of honor. 不行 我得先拿到我的荣誉勋章
[09:09] My assistant. 我的助手
[09:11] The girl with ass like hell. 这个女人的屁股简直绝了
[09:18] But mine, 但是我的呢
[09:20] I think mine is better. 我觉得我的更牛
[09:26] The best in the world. 是全世界最好的
[09:29] But except one. 除了那个人
[09:41] Rob. 罗伯
[09:46] Rob, are you here? 罗伯 你走神了吗
[09:52] Even when you’re fucking me, 你就连和我做爱的时候
[09:53] you’re thinking about this asshole Rafael. 都在想那个拉斐尔那个混蛋
[10:01] You’re obsessed with this contest. 你太沉迷于这个竞争了
[10:08] Just a dream, Rob. 罗伯 那只是一个梦
[10:09] It’s not even real. 它甚至不是真的
[10:11] I’m sorry. 对不起
[10:13] I cannot control it. 我控制不了
[10:15] They just appear in my head. 他们就一直出现在我脑海中
[10:18] Bullshit. 狗屁
[10:31] But what is real. 但这个是真的
[10:38] I have a feeling this time it’s gonna happen. 我有种感觉 这次能成
[10:42] Come on baby, no way. 拜托 宝贝 不可能的
[10:45] I can feel it inside me, a new life. 我能感受到我体内有个新生命
[10:51] You know it’s impossible. 你知道那是不可能的
[10:54] I can feel it. 我能感觉得到
[11:32] Rob. 罗伯
[11:40] Astana. 阿斯塔纳
[12:04] Lyudmila, it was a trap. 柳德米拉 是个圈套
[12:11] My assistant Nina, she’s dead. 我的助手妮娜死了
[12:28] Cry for pussy? 为婊子而哭吗
[12:31] Don’t cry for pussy. 别为婊子哭了
[12:34] Life is shit. 生活就是狗屎
[12:37] But this is what you deserve. 但这就是你该得的
[13:14] That was a teen muzzle you tricked me to kill. 你骗我杀了的那个人畜还是个孩子
[13:17] Who was the real target? 真正的目标是谁
[13:20] Oh Robbie, don’t start again my boy. 罗伯bie 小子 别又这样
[13:25] This thing killed three of our best informers. 这个畜生杀了三个我们最好的线人
[13:32] He deserved to die, don’t suffer. 他该死 别不爽了
[13:35] I’m not, but my assistant did, 我没 但是我的助手死了
[13:39] and someone has to pay. 那么必须有人为此付出代价
[13:41] Now tell me the truth. 现在告诉我真相
[13:45] Vydra, leave us. 维德拉 你先出去
[13:50] Was a secret meeting 那是一次
[13:57] between this Muzzle called Yuri and Asshole. 这个叫尤里的和屁脸之间的密会
[14:06] Asshole, Benedict Asshole? 屁脸 是Benedict 屁脸吗
[14:13] We executed the special operation to catch Asshole 我们在他们碰面之前 为了抓住屁脸
[14:18] – before they met. – Benedict Asshole? -采取了特别手段 -Benedict 屁脸吗
[14:20] Yes, Benedict Asshole. 是的 Benedict 屁脸
[14:24] We were afraid that if Asshole wouldn’t show up, 我们担心一旦屁脸没来
[14:31] Yuri would start to be suspicious. 尤里就会起疑心了
[14:37] That’s why we sent you to identify him. 这就是我们让你去辨认他的原因
[14:44] Taraz-Bulba wasn’t planned, so don’t judge us. 塔拉斯-Bulba不在计划内 别瞎评价我们的决定
[14:48] Only God can. 只有上帝才可以
[14:51] – Benedict Asshole, finally. – Yes. -Benedict 屁脸 终于出现了 -是的
[14:55] What’s on the plate? 任务是什么
[14:57] Asshole knows the location of secret human farm, 屁脸知道那个叫做”肝脏专供”的
[15:02] called “The Liver”, 那个秘密人类农场的地址
[15:03] which is somewhere in New York. 就在纽约的某个地方
[15:08] Every Monday, a special truck delivers 每周一 都会有专门的送货卡车
[15:14] fresh human meat for the mother. 给那个人猪圣母送新鲜的人肉
[15:18] Can I get a payment for this one? 那这个我能得到些报酬吧
[15:21] You must get into the farm, 你必须要进到农场里面
[15:23] trace the truck and kill the mother. 跟着那辆卡车然后杀了那个母猪
[15:26] This is not my war, Lyudmila. 柳德米拉 这不是我的战争
[15:30] It’s not about you. 这不只是你的事儿
[15:32] It’s about humanity. 这关乎到全部人类
[15:34] I think humanity does not deserve to be saved. 我觉得人类不值得被拯救
[15:39] We had our chance. 我们已经错过一次机会了
[15:42] I will give you a big reward. 我会给你一大笔钱
[15:46] This is not about money, Lyudmila. 柳德米拉 这不是钱的问题
[15:48] This is our last chance to win. 这是咱们最后一次能赢的机会了
[15:50] My father told me that God… 我父亲曾告诉我 上帝
[15:55] Is a human mistake. 是人类的错误
[15:57] But I think humanity is God’s mistake. 但我觉得人类才是上帝犯的错误
[16:02] And I’ve seen so much pain. 我曾见过太多的苦难了
[16:05] Look into my car, Lyudmila. 柳德米拉 往我车里看
[16:09] It’s full of pictures of dead girls. 里面都是死了的女孩的照片
[16:12] You are the best. 你是最棒的
[17:42] Where is the location of “The Liver”? “肝脏专供”的地址在哪儿
[17:47] Where is “The Liver”? “肝脏专供”在哪儿
[17:52] I’ll count to three. 我数到三
[17:57] One. 一
[18:01] Two. 二
[18:05] Three. 三
[18:10] Put him back in the cage. 把他关回笼子里
[18:16] They’d never betray their own kind. 他们永远不会背叛自己的同类
[18:19] They’re not like humans. 他们和人类不一样
[18:21] Rob, I need you. 罗伯 我需要你
[18:24] Go to the bar and get some drink. 去酒吧喝点酒
[18:27] And please, don’t reject this operation. 请不要拒绝这次行动
[18:32] Your father would be proud of you. 你的父亲会为你感到骄傲
[18:44] Not yet, you’ll be fine. 还不是时候 你会好起来的
[18:48] I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[20:19] Girls, the one who survives 姑娘们 谁活下来
[20:22] gonna be riding Rob’s dick all night. 就可以艹罗伯一整晚
[21:50] Come on! 快来
[22:53] Rendezvous in two minutes. 两分钟后会合
[22:57] I need a few minutes more. 我需要多一些时间
[24:48] I know how you feel. 我明白你的感受
[24:55] How can you know? 你怎么能知道
[24:57] You’re just a machine. 你只是个机器
[25:01] I understand human emotions. 我可以理解人类的情感
[25:14] But I don’t understand their actions. 但我不理解他们的行为
[25:19] But I have a question. 我有一个问题
[25:23] Why do you have a mustache? 你为什么留胡子
[25:26] You don’t want to know. 你不会想知道的
[27:27] Don’t be sad, Rob. 不要难过 罗伯
[27:29] I deserve to be the best model. 我理应就是最佳模特
[27:32] You’re just a poor boy. 你只是个穷孩子
[27:34] I’m sorry, I can’t stay here 抱歉 我不能再
[27:36] and look at you how lonely you are. 看着你这么寂寞
[27:39] Let me introduce you to some chicks. 让我给你介绍几位雏鸟
[27:42] May I introduce you 可以吗
[27:44] to the second place of this contest, Rob Justice. 这是本场比赛的第二名 罗伯 Justice
[27:50] Nice to meet you, Rob. 很高兴认识你 罗伯
[27:51] You look just like my sister, 你看起来好像我的姐姐
[27:54] except she has a mustache. 只是她有胡子
[28:01] You bastard. 你这个混蛋
[28:05] You motherfucker, where have you been? 你这狗娘养的 去哪里了
[28:09] Why did you leave me for so long? 你为什么离开我这么久
[28:11] It wasn’t my fault. 这不是我的错
[28:14] I was in some deep pork shit. 我陷在猪屎里一时半会回不来
[28:18] Askar sent me with the recruits, 阿斯卡派我和新兵们一起
[28:21] but they are dead. 但是他们都死了
[28:24] I know, it’s impossible to get through the forest. 我知道 穿越这片森林是不可能的
[28:28] Shh, kiss me. 嘘 吻我
[28:36] – But I knocked them out. – I know. -但我把他们打晕了 -我知道
[28:39] – I never lose fight. – I know. -我从未输过 -我知道
[28:44] I never lose a fight. 我从未输过
[28:47] You never lose a fight. 你从未输过
[28:49] Let’s go to my place. 现在去我的地方
[28:55] Rob, don’t you think you owe us some answers? 罗伯 你不觉得应该给我们些解释吗
[28:59] Tell us what the hell happened over there in Astana. 告诉我们在阿斯塔纳到底发生了什么
[29:03] And where the fuck did you disappear to? 还有你他妈的跑哪儿去了
[29:07] Heard you dancin’ with the pigs 听说你在我们快死在那的时候
[29:09] while we’re dyin’ here. 正在和猪跳舞
[29:16] You couldn’t do it if you wanted to. 就算你想也不能这么做
[29:19] Not here, not now. 不是在这里 也不是这时候
[29:23] You’re already a dead man. 你早该是个死人了
[29:53] I’m coming with you. 我和你一起去
[29:55] No, it’s too dangerous. 不 这太危险了
[29:59] Do I have anything to lose except you? 除了你我还有什么能失去
[30:03] I can’t be a mother. 我不能成为一位母亲
[30:06] I can’t have family and kids. 我不能拥有家庭和孩子
[30:09] Why should I be scared? 我为什么还会害怕
[30:18] You still get visions like before? 你还像以前一样有幻觉吗
[30:21] Yeah, sometimes. 是的 有时候
[30:26] Don’t worry, I want you to know 别担心 我想要你知道
[30:30] to me you’re my Mr. Universe. 对我来说 你是我的全世界
[30:35] So what’s the plan? 所以计划是什么
[30:39] I’m gonna help Asshole to escape. 我要帮屁脸逃跑
[30:42] What? 什么
[30:43] Don’t worry, I’m on your side. 不用担心 我是你这边的
[30:44] I’ll help you. 我会帮你
[30:46] Tomorrow. 明天
[30:53] Are you gonna put a tracker on him? 你要在他身上安装追踪器吗
[30:56] I need the location of “The Liver”. 我需要知道”肝脏专供”的位置
[31:01] Yes, I will. 是的
[31:06] God bless you. 上帝保佑你
[31:07] You are a genius. 你是一个天才
[31:10] But don’t lose him. 但是别跟丢他
[31:12] Now he knows where our base is. 现在他知道我们的大本营在哪
[31:15] God might lose him, but I won’t. 上帝可能会跟丢他 但我不会
[31:57] We must land and leave the chopper. 我们必须降落并离开直升机
[32:00] They’re fast as hell, you know that. 他们跑得飞快 你知道的
[32:03] He entered the central park. 他进入中央公园了
[32:05] We can trace him on the ground. 我们可以在地面上追踪他
[32:08] No, it’s too dangerous. 不 这太危险了
[32:15] What? 什么
[32:21] We’re landing. 我们要着陆了
[35:14] Let’s get inside and kill them all. 让我们进去把他们都杀了
[35:16] We must hurry. 我们必须要尽快
[35:17] This is not our war. 这不是我们的战场
[35:19] The truck is ready to depart. 卡车准备出发了
[35:21] We must hurry. 我们必须加紧
[37:55] I’ve changed my mind. 我改变注意了
[37:59] We should spend some time here. 我们应该在这多呆会儿
[39:18] Never trust humans. 永远不要相信人类
[39:37] But this is not Benedict Asshole. 但是这不是Benedict 屁脸
[39:41] This is Robert Asshole. 这是罗伯ert 屁脸
[39:46] – Benedict Asshole? – Yes, Benedict Asshole. -Benedict 屁脸 -是的 Benedict 屁脸
[40:29] I ran out of bullets. 我子弹用光了
[40:31] Me either. 我也是
[40:34] What about these? 这些呢
[40:37] Just decoration. 只是装饰
[40:41] Don’t worry, you know I never lose a fight. 别担心 你知道我从未输过
[41:10] Askar! 阿斯卡
[41:59] Come on, bro, let’s go. 走吧 兄弟
[42:26] I have a plan. 我有一个计划
[42:31] I hate that I love you. 我真恨自己爱你
[43:31] Raksha, Raksha. 洛克莎 洛克莎
[43:38] Rob, I cannot breathe, here. 罗伯 我不能呼吸了 这里
[43:45] Raksha. 洛克莎
[43:46] Oh my God, we’re gonna die here. 我的上帝 我们要死在这里了
[43:52] There is no God. 这里没有上帝
[43:58] Agent Rafael, report. 特工拉斐尔 请报告
[44:01] Is everything going according to the plan? 一切按计划进行吗
[44:06] Tell the mother they’ve swallowed the bait. 告诉圣母他们上钩了
[45:17] Why did you leave me for so long? 你为什么离开我这么长时间
[45:22] I’m sorry. 对不起
[45:23] Why did you leave me for so long? 你为什么离开我这么长时间
[45:27] I was in some deep pork shit. 我深陷在猪屎里
[45:34] – That’s not me. – No! -那不是我 -不要
[45:37] – Get away from her. – Put the gun down. -离她远点 -放下枪
[45:40] Put the gun down! 放下枪
[45:43] – Protect our baby. – Put the gun down. -保护我们的孩子 -把枪放下
[45:46] – That’s not me. – Baby, save the three of us. -那不是我 -孩子 救救我们三个
[45:49] – Raksha. – Save our child. -洛克莎 -救救我们的孩子
[45:50] – Raksha, put the gun down. – Get away from her. -洛克莎 放下枪 -给我离她远点
[45:53] Raksha, put the gun down now. 洛克莎 现在给我把枪放下
[45:54] -Protect our baby. -Put the gun down. -保护好我们的孩子 -放下枪
[45:57] – Get away from her. – Don’t listen to her. -离她远点 -不要听她的
[45:59] No, no. 不 不要
[46:00] I swear I’ll shoot you. 我发誓我会开枪的
[46:02] – She’s not me, Rob. – Now put your gun down now. -罗伯 那不是我 -现在给我把枪放下
[46:05] Please. You’re not real. 不 你不是真的
[46:07] – She’s not me. – She’s real. -那不是我 -她才是真的
[46:25] Cuckoo. 被骗了
[46:32] Don’t cry for pussy. 不要为女人流泪
[46:35] Life is shit, but this is what you deserve. 生活是坨屎 但是你活该
[47:44] Vydra, can you hear me? 维德拉 能听见我吗
[47:49] Which year is it? 现在是哪一年
[47:52] Where am I? 我在哪里
[49:39] Rob Justice? 罗伯 Justice
[50:50] Do you remember how she looks like? 你还记得她长什么样吗
[50:57] Krasnajq Pizda. 克朗斯琪·皮斯达
[51:02] I remember her. 我记得她
[51:04] She was my assistant. 她是我的助手
[51:07] I trained her. 我训练了她
[51:37] Tell the mother, they’ve swallowed the bait. 告诉母亲 他们上钩了
[51:41] They tried to play us. 他们就是想玩弄我们
[51:44] There was a betrayer among us. 我们中间有一个叛徒
[51:46] Raksha. Oh my God. 洛克莎 我的上帝
[51:48] We’re gonna die here. 我们要死在这里了
[51:58] Tell me about this long-haired warrior. 和我说一下这个长发战士
[52:02] Was he beautiful and eye catching? 他是不是很漂亮 很抓人眼球
[52:08] Yeah, I know. 是的 我知道
[52:10] I want to meet him in a battle. 我想要在战斗中遇见他
[52:15] To a safe place. 去一个安全的地方
[52:40] – Raksha. – Rob? -洛克莎 -罗伯
[52:43] Raksha, it’s me. 洛克莎 是我
[52:44] You in a Muzzler tracer? 你在人畜r追踪器上
[52:47] I cannot believe. 我简直不敢信
[52:48] How can you be so? 你怎么在这
[52:50] I know, we promised to kill every truck that we meet. 我知道 我们准备干掉碰到的所有货车
[52:53] The coordinates you gave me were 50 miles away. 你给我的坐标有50米远
[53:07] Fuck, Cristiano. 该死的 克里斯亚诺
[53:24] Cristiano, Rob. 是克里斯亚诺么 罗伯
[53:27] I know how you feel. 我知道你的感受
[53:30] How can you know, fucking machine? 你怎么懂 该死的机器人
[53:35] Come on bro, when it’s raining you always get wet. 别这样 兄弟 常在河边走哪有不湿鞋
[53:41] Come on. 走吧
[54:47] Are we safe here? 我们在这儿安全吗
[54:48] You know they’re afraid of water. 你知道的 他们害怕水
[54:51] Yes, but they’re learning fast, evolving. 是 但是他们学得快 还在不断进化
[54:56] I think we’re losing the war. 我觉得我们要输
[55:08] What happened? 发生了什么
[55:11] You dream the time this time? 这次你梦见了这个时候么
[55:14] Did you save my father? 你救到我父亲了吗
[55:17] This time I was late. 这次我去晚了
[55:25] But at least I was in the correct year. 但是至少我去到了那一年
[55:36] We must steal a gun from guard. 我们必须从门卫那里偷一支枪
[55:39] And then what? 然后呢
[55:40] Then kill everybody in the base, everybody. 然后杀了这里的每一个人 每一个人
[55:45] Can’t wait. 迫不及待了
[55:47] They’re all guilty. 他们都有罪
[55:49] I miss my dad so much. 我很想爸爸
[56:29] Shh, shh, shh. 嘘 嘘 嘘
[56:33] I’m on your side, I’m on your side. 我是跟你一边的 我们是一样的
[56:40] Who are you? 你是谁
[56:43] I’m you, Rob, and you are me, 我是你 罗伯 你是我
[56:49] but 25 years later. 但是是25年后
[56:51] I’m here to help. 我来这是帮你
[56:53] So help me, take me out of here. 那帮帮我 帮我逃离这里
[56:55] No, I can’t take you with me. 不行 我不能带你走
[56:58] You must go along through all the adventures to become me. 你必须经历所有的一切才能成为现在的我
[57:03] You are very beautiful. 你很美
[57:07] Can I wake up Raksha to show her 我能叫醒洛克莎 给她看看吗
[57:09] how brave and strong one day I’ll become? 某一天我会变得多么勇敢 强壮
[57:13] No, don’t tell her anything. 不能 不要告诉她任何事
[57:17] Can you promise me something? 你能答应我一些事吗
[57:20] Yes. 嗯
[57:21] Tomorrow, don’t attack the military base. 明天不要去袭击军事基地
[57:25] Your sister will get hurt 你姐姐会受伤
[57:27] and she’ll suffer till the end of her life, 然后会流血而死
[57:31] carrying metal braces just to walk. 拿上金属棒就离开
[57:34] I must revenge for my father. 我必须为我父亲报仇
[57:37] You will, but later. 你会的 但是不是现在
[57:40] Are you sure? 你确定
[57:42] Of course. 当然
[57:43] You’re living my life. 你过着我的生活
[57:46] Okay, I promise. 好的 我答应你
[57:48] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[57:55] This is just to remind you that it wasn’t a dream. 这个提醒你 这不是梦
[58:49] Rob, Rob, we are late. 罗伯 罗伯 我们晚了
[58:56] Calm down, Raksha. 冷静 洛克莎
[58:58] Let’s wait couple of days. 我们再等几天
[59:00] How can you change your mind so fast, fucking coward? 你怎么突然改变主意了 该死的胆小鬼
[59:05] No, I’m not. 我不是
[59:08] I just had a prophet dream. 我梦见了将来
[59:53] Oh my God, Rob, I’m walking alone. 上帝啊 罗伯 我可以独立走了
[59:57] There is no God. 没有上帝
[59:59] We call it teleport. 我们只需要瞬时移动
[1:00:20] What I have to tell the mother now? 我现在要怎么跟妈妈说
[1:00:23] That you’re an idiot? 你个傻逼
[1:00:26] How can you let them to escape? 你怎么让他们跑了
[1:00:30] I thought Rob and his sister are dead. 我以为罗伯和他姐姐已经死了
[1:00:35] They will. 他们会死的
[1:00:37] Commander, please, give me a chance. 长官 给我个机会
[1:00:41] I promise they’ll die faster than you can predict. 我保证他们死的比你预想的还快
[1:00:46] Agent Rafael, this is your last chance. 拉斐尔特工 这是你最后一次机会
[1:00:50] If you fail again, I will send you where you belong to. 如果你再失败 我会送你回你该去的地方
[1:00:54] You will spend your whole miserable life at the catwalk. 你的后半辈子都在T台过吧
[1:01:54] Two humans are approaching. 有两个人在靠近
[1:01:57] – Should I exterminate them? – No. -要我灭了他们吗 -不用
[1:02:02] It smells like a trap. 看起来是个圈套
[1:02:04] But what if it’s not? 如果不是呢
[1:02:05] We cannot hide it forever. 我们不能永远躲起来
[1:02:23] You two supposed to be dead. 你们两个应该死了的
[1:02:41] Ester, is that you? 埃斯特 是你吗
[1:02:43] You left me. 你丢下我了
[1:02:45] But you know, bullets always fair. 但是你知道的 子弹总是公平的
[1:04:50] What is this? 这是什么
[1:04:52] – Benedict Asshole. – Benedict Asshole? -Benedict 屁脸 -Benedict 屁脸
[1:06:15] It’s not Benedict Asshole. 这不是Benedict 屁脸
[1:06:19] This is Massimo Zardi. 这是马西莫·扎尔迪
[1:06:25] I want to be your assistant. 我想成为你的助手
[1:06:29] That’s why I’m here. 所以我来到了这里
[1:06:30] That’s why I went through the forest. 这是为什么我穿过了森林
[1:06:37] You know the protocol. 你知道这规矩
[1:06:39] I do, master. Let’s go. 我知道 主人 我们走
[1:08:25] Krasnaq Pizda Krasnaq Pizda.
[1:08:36] Vydra! 维德拉
[1:10:07] Where is Rafael? 拉斐尔在哪
[1:10:13] Where is the crypt? 地下室在哪
[1:11:46] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:11:47] I have questions. 我有很多问题
[1:11:50] But I don’t have answers. 但是我没有答案
[1:11:52] Where is the mother? 妈妈在哪
[1:11:53] Why do I have visions? 为什么我有幻觉
[1:11:55] Oh Robbie, poor boy. 罗伯 可伶的孩子
[1:11:59] You really think everything is so simple? 你真的认为每一件事都那么简单吗
[1:12:05] So what if I tell you everything? 如果我把所有事告诉你会怎样
[1:12:11] That I’m this. 我是这个
[1:12:13] That you’re having visions because of that. 因为那个你有幻觉
[1:12:15] That the mother is there. 妈妈在那
[1:12:17] Then I would have answers. 然后我会有答案
[1:12:19] What if you’re having the wrong questions? 如果你问错了问题呢
[1:12:23] What if you’re wrong? 如果你错了呢
[1:12:27] Then what? 又会怎么样呢
[1:12:30] Open your eyes, Rob. 醒醒吧 罗伯
[1:12:32] People are dying. 人类正在灭亡
[1:12:34] They can’t reproduce anymore. 他们不能再繁殖了
[1:12:36] Humanity is dead. 人类死了
[1:12:38] Muzzles won. 人畜赢了
[1:12:41] They’re the future. 他们是未来
[1:12:43] Even if you manage to kill the mother, 即使你想杀了妈妈
[1:12:47] what will you win? 你赢了什么
[1:12:48] Several years of pathetic human existence? 可怜的人类再活几年吗
[1:12:53] And then what? 然后呢
[1:12:55] We had our chance. 我们有机会
[1:12:58] Actually hold on, didn’t you say, 等等 你是不是说过
[1:13:01] humanity doesn’t need… 人类不需要
[1:13:03] How’d you know? 你怎么知道
[1:13:06] Let me tell you. 让我来告诉你
[1:13:13] You see, Rob, 你想想 罗伯
[1:13:15] white implies black, 白意味着黑
[1:13:17] light implies death. 光芒意味着死亡
[1:13:21] Actually when I think about it, 实际上当我想到这个
[1:13:23] death implies life. 死亡意味着生命
[1:13:26] For one to exist, there has to be another one. 一个东西的存在必然有另一个东西消亡
[1:13:30] For every hero, there has to be a villain. 每个英雄的背后都有恶棍
[1:13:34] Have you ever wondered why 你有没有想过为什么
[1:13:38] even with a teleport at your disposal, 即使会瞬时移动
[1:13:42] – you couldn’t catch the mother? – Why? -你也不能抓到妈妈 -为什么
[1:13:45] Because deep inside you know 因为内心深处你知道
[1:13:48] you’re nothing without your revenge. 除了复仇你什么都不是
[1:13:49] You need the mother. 你需要妈妈
[1:13:51] You need the suffering of humanity. 你需要受罪的人类
[1:13:53] You need the constant state of war 你需要持续不断的战争
[1:13:56] in order for Rob Justice, the legendary warrior, to exist. 为了正义的罗伯 传说中的战士的存在
[1:14:03] What if I told you that war 如果我告诉你这场战争
[1:14:06] has ended many times in the future 在将来结束了很多次
[1:14:10] and you’re the one that keeps coming back to relive it 你在里面不断的循环生活
[1:14:16] over, and over, and over again? 一遍 一遍又一遍会怎么样
[1:14:21] You’re just a filthy liar. 你就是个下流的骗子
[1:15:43] You okay Rob? 还好吗 罗伯
[1:15:45] Hey dude, are you trippin’ again? 老弟 你又梦游了么
[1:15:48] Are you okay, Rob? 还好吗 罗伯
[1:15:54] Come on guys, we are late for the show. 快点 哥们 我们快赶不上演出了
[1:15:56] This is Massimo Zardi. 这是马西莫·扎尔迪
[1:15:58] It’s not a joke. 不是开玩笑的
[1:16:02] Come on man, get back from apocalypse. 快点哥们 从世界毁灭的梦中出来
[1:16:05] It’s Rafael, we have to hurry. 拉斐尔来了 我们必须快点
[1:16:08] I’m okay, Uve, I’m okay. 我没事 我没事
[1:16:23] You better be on point, bitches. 要知道你们干嘛 碧池
[1:16:25] Hey, please wait, Rob is coming. 等等 罗伯过来了
[1:16:30] He can use his damn teleport. 他用tm的瞬时移动
[1:16:32] Don’t think about it. 别想了
[1:16:44] Sorry babe, we’re full. 对不起亲爱的 坐满了
[1:16:46] That one belongs to the mother. 那个是宝贝妈妈的位子
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: Io Don Giovanni(歌剧浪子 上)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World(歪小子斯科特对抗全世界)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号