英文名称:Conan The Barbarian
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis, | 在大海吞没亚特兰蒂斯之后 |
[00:47] | and the rise of the sons of Aryas, | 阿雅的儿子们崛起之前 |
[00:50] | there was an age undreamed of, | 曾有过一个无法企及的时代 |
[00:53] | when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. | 王国的光辉闪耀四方 |
[00:59] | Then came the dark empire of Acheron | 但阿施隆黑暗的帝国时代接踵而至 |
[01:02] | where cruel Necromacer sought “secrets of resurrection”. | 残忍的死灵法师们在探求复活的秘密 |
[01:07] | They crafted a mask from the bones of Kings. | 他们用国王之骨精心制作了一副面具 |
[01:10] | And awaken it’s wrath with the pure blood of their daughters. | 并用他们女儿的至纯之血来唤醒它的怒火 |
[01:14] | The mask summons spirit of unspeakable evil | 这副面具召唤出至恶之灵 |
[01:19] | giving them power no mortal man should posses. | 给予法师凡人不应掌控的力量 |
[01:30] | Acheron enslaved the civilised world. | 阿施隆奴役了文明世界 |
[01:36] | Only the barbarian tribes were left to rise up against them. | 只有蛮族部落还在跟他们抗争 |
[01:42] | The mask was shattered, | 面具破碎了 |
[01:43] | and Acheron vanished. | 阿施隆消亡了 |
[01:51] | Each tribe kept a single shape | 每个部落保存了一块碎片 |
[01:53] | so that no man might attempt to join them back together, | 以防范试图重新整合面具的人 |
[01:57] | and drive the world once again into chaos and ruin. | 让世界再次陷入混乱和毁灭 |
[02:03] | The pieces were scattered across the land, | 碎片分散在大陆各地 |
[02:05] | and remained hidden for ages. | 藏匿了很长时间 |
[02:11] | But prophecy spoke of the man, | 但是 预言说 |
[02:13] | who would someday, try to reassemble the mask.. | 有人会将面具重新整合 |
[02:15] | and rule the world. | 统治世界 |
[02:19] | So came the dawn of Hyborean Age. | 此时迎来了海博利亚时代的曙光 |
[02:22] | A time both bleak and brutal. | 这是一个荒凉而残酷的时代 |
[02:26] | And so came a child… | 一个孩子出现了 |
[02:29] | born of battle. | 他生于战时 |
[02:57] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[03:06] | Fiona, shh. | 菲奥娜 嘘 |
[03:07] | Do not speak, my love. Do not speak. | 别说话 亲爱的 别说话 |
[03:10] | I must see my child before I die. | 我必须在临死前见见我的孩子 |
[03:57] | Name your son. | 给儿子取个名字吧 |
[04:00] | His name is Conan. | 他的名字叫做柯南 |
[05:31] | When a Cimmerian feels thirst, | 西梅利亚族人的渴 |
[05:33] | it is the thirst for blood. | 是对鲜血的渴求 |
[05:39] | When he feels cold… | 他们的寒冷 |
[05:40] | it is the cold edge of steel. | 是冰冷的剑刃 |
[05:45] | But the courage of a Cimmerian is tempered. | 但是西梅利亚人性情温和 |
[05:47] | He neither fears death, | 既不惧怕死亡 |
[05:50] | nor rushes foolishly to meet it. | 也不愚蠢的求死 |
[05:52] | But to be a Cimmerian warrior, | 但是 作为一个西梅利亚勇士 |
[05:55] | you must have both cunning and balance, | 必须要动作灵敏又能保持平衡 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:724个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:111个,六级词汇:55个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:81个,考研词汇:129个,专四词汇:95个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:210个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:57] | as well as speed and strength. | 同时还要兼具速度和力量 |
[06:03] | Conan? | 柯南 |
[06:09] | I gave you chores, boy. | 我不是让你去干活吗 孩子 |
[06:11] | I’ve finished, father. | 我已经做完了 父亲 |
[06:19] | The first to circle the hills and return the egg unbroken, | 谁能先含着完整的蛋跑完一圈 |
[06:23] | earns the right to fight with the warriors. | 就能赢得与勇士搏斗的权利 |
[06:36] | Oh… boy, what are you waiting for?! | 傻孩子 还等什么啊 |
[08:17] | We go back! | 我们回去 |
[08:21] | Conan! | 柯南 |
[10:09] | Make way… make way! | 让开 让开 |
[11:23] | Come, it’s time to forge you a blade. | 来吧 该给你铸一把剑了 |
[11:52] | The sword we make will be yours one day. | 这把剑终有一天是你的 |
[12:03] | But before you wield it, | 但是 在使用之前 |
[12:05] | you must understand it. | 必须要理解它 |
[12:08] | The sword must bend or it breaks. | 要先让它屈服 刚直的剑容易断 |
[12:14] | It must be tempered. | 此外还需要捶打 |
[12:24] | What is most important when forging a blade? | 打造刀剑时 最重要的是什么 |
[12:26] | Fire or ice? | 火还是冰 |
[12:27] | Fire. | 火 |
[12:33] | Ice? | 冰 |
[12:34] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[12:48] | Fire and Ice… | 火和冰 |
[12:50] | together. | 同样重要 |
[12:52] | This is the mystery of steel. | 这就是钢铁的奥秘 |
[13:14] | You’re still all fire, boy. | 你还是只有火的一面 |
[13:18] | No! Slow down. | 不 放慢速度 |
[13:21] | Find your footing. | 先站稳脚 |
[13:30] | Enough! | 够了 |
[13:45] | You’re not ready for this sword. | 你还没准备好接受这把剑 |
[16:55] | Fire! | 发射 |
[17:22] | Father. | 父亲 |
[17:24] | Conan! | 柯南 |
[17:35] | Father! | 父亲 |
[17:36] | Conan! | 柯南 |
[17:42] | Father! | 父亲 |
[18:08] | Barbarian? | 蛮族人 |
[18:15] | There’s no shame in kneeling before me. | 给我下跪没什么好羞愧的 |
[18:28] | Each of these brave warriors… | 那些勇敢的战士都 |
[18:30] | has surrendered half their lands, | 放弃了他们一半的领土 |
[18:33] | sworned allegiance to me. | 发誓对我效忠 |
[18:36] | They do so because they know | 他们这么做是因为他们知道 |
[18:38] | I will one day be a God. | 终有一天我会成为神 |
[18:40] | One day… | 终有一天 |
[18:43] | the other clans of Cimmerian will gather for vengeance. | 西梅利亚其他部落将会一起复仇 |
[18:46] | And then, God or no God, | 到那时 不管你是不是神 |
[18:49] | you will fall. | 都将跌入万丈深渊 |
[18:58] | You know why I am here. | 你知道我为什么而来 |
[19:01] | One piece is missing from the mask. | 这面具还差最后一块 |
[19:05] | You know it’s power. | 你知道它的力量 |
[19:06] | Give it to me now | 现在把它给我 |
[19:14] | or die. | 否则杀了你之后 |
[19:15] | Then I’ll find it for myself. | 我自己找 |
[19:22] | I prefer death. | 我宁可去死 |
[20:10] | This is your son? | 这个是你儿子吗 |
[20:14] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[20:56] | Come here, my daughter. | 过来 我的女儿 |
[21:03] | Father.. | 父亲 |
[21:04] | I sensed the last charred is close. | 我感觉到最后一块就在附近 |
[21:08] | Will you find it for me, Marique? | 你能帮我找到它吗 玛丽卡 |
[21:14] | Barbarian, your son has courage. | 蛮族人 你的儿子很有勇气 |
[21:18] | But my daughter, has talents as well. | 但是我的女儿 也很有天赋 |
[21:21] | Find it, Marique! | 找到它 玛丽卡 |
[21:22] | These Cimmerians… | 这些西梅利亚人 |
[21:24] | they do not pray. | 他们不祈祷 |
[21:25] | This is their church. | 这就是他们的教堂 |
[21:27] | This is what they worship! | 这就是他们所崇拜的 |
[21:31] | It will be here! | 就在这里 |
[22:10] | The Charred! | 先帝之骨 |
[22:12] | She found the bone charred. | 她找到了最后一片 |
[22:29] | Your mother would be proud. | 你的母亲会很骄傲的 |
[22:38] | Remo! Gather the men. | 雷莫 集合其他人 |
[22:41] | Burn everything! | 烧掉这里 |
[22:43] | No, not the boy! | 不 不要碰孩子 |
[22:45] | Not yet. | 现在还不是时候 |
[22:48] | Look what he did to my face! | 看看他对我的脸做了些什么 |
[22:52] | Now… | 现在 |
[22:54] | How do I punish you, huh!? | 我要怎么惩罚你呢 |
[22:57] | You fear not pain or death… | 你不害怕痛苦和死亡 |
[23:21] | Father! | 父亲 |
[23:23] | No! | 不要 |
[23:24] | No! Father! | 不 父亲 |
[23:36] | Worse than death, eh? Cimmarian, | 西米里人 看着你的儿子死去 |
[23:39] | watching your son die. | 是不是生不如死 |
[23:44] | Because he loves you. | 因为他爱你 |
[24:12] | It is complete. | 面具完整了 |
[24:14] | Marique? | 玛丽卡 |
[24:15] | We are half way there. | 我们已经成功了一半了 |
[24:17] | When we find the pure blood… | 我们找到至纯之血的时候 |
[24:20] | your mother, | 你的母亲 |
[24:21] | my beloved… | 我的爱人 |
[24:23] | will return! | 将会复活 |
[24:29] | The mask is complete! | 面具完整了 |
[24:50] | Conan. | 柯南 |
[24:53] | You cannot save me. | 你救不了我 |
[25:01] | Let go of the chain, boy. | 放开链子 孩子 |
[25:04] | I’m not afraid to die! | 我不怕死 |
[25:05] | It’s alright. | 没关系 |
[25:12] | I love you son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[25:18] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[26:35] | Conan left Cimmeria.. | 柯南离开了西梅利亚 |
[26:37] | and wandered the edges of the world. | 游历世界各地 |
[26:39] | Slaying… | 他杀戮 |
[26:40] | Thieving… | 偷盗 |
[26:41] | Surviving. | 求生 |
[26:44] | Storming the high walls of Vanerium, | 在梵诺林的高墙外游走 |
[26:46] | and prowling the dark seas among pirates. | 在海盗们黑暗之海中徘徊 |
[26:49] | But the nameless man, who slaughtered his village. | 但是那个血洗他的家园 |
[26:53] | and killed his father | 杀害他父亲的人 |
[26:55] | remained in shadow. | 仍然毫无线索 |
[27:14] | He is a common slaver, Conan. | 他就是个普通的奴隶 柯南 |
[27:16] | Not the man you seek. | 不是你要找的人 |
[27:17] | Why is that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[27:18] | No man should live in chains. | 人不应该被铁链锁着 |
[27:38] | Move! | 动起来 |
[27:49] | Fight. | 给我打 |
[28:27] | Stay and fight! | 别走 打啊 |
[28:28] | You pig bellied, motherless… goat lovers! | 你们这些没娘养的混蛋杂种 |
[28:58] | Go! You are free. | 走吧 你们自由了 |
[29:03] | Go… your masters are dead. | 走吧 你们的主人已经死了 |
[29:06] | You’re no longer slaves. | 你们不再是奴隶了 |
[29:09] | But, you’ve taken all our foods, all our weapons. | 但是你拿走了我们所有的食物和武器 |
[29:12] | Where would you have us go. | 你想让我们去哪里 |
[29:23] | We sail to Messantia! | 我们开船去梅桑提亚 |
[29:54] | C’mon, old man! | 用力啊 老头子 |
[30:11] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[30:21] | I still win. | 赢的还是我 |
[30:27] | When I first met him, | 我第一次遇到他的时候 |
[30:30] | he was no bigger than you, | 他还不如你高 |
[30:32] | Just a scrawny little rat, | 瘦不拉叽的小耗子精 |
[30:35] | picking pockets as a moron. | 像个白痴似的四处偷东西 |
[30:38] | Even so, | 即便如此 |
[30:40] | it was he… | 就是他 |
[30:41] | who stole the elephant’s heart… | 偷走了大象的心脏 |
[30:44] | and threw the sorcerer, Yarrah! | 扫荡了巫师们 |
[30:58] | Mama, need more mead. | 老大妈 再来点蜂蜜酒 |
[31:16] | Guards! There… | 卫兵 那边 |
[31:18] | Check there. | 去那边查下 |
[31:54] | Hey! Why are they looking for you? | 他们为什么要找你 |
[31:55] | No, no… no… no! | 别 别 别 |
[31:56] | No, wait! You don’t understand. | 别 等等 你不明白 |
[32:03] | They will take us both to the prison if you don’t let go. | 要是你不放手他们会把我们都抓进监狱的 |
[32:08] | Maybe, I want to go to prison. | 也许 我正想去呢 |
[32:11] | You take the one in the middle. | 你搞定中间那个 |
[32:13] | – Me? – You! | -我 -就是你 |
[32:14] | I’ll take him. | 我搞定他 |
[32:16] | Run little man. | 快跑 小东西 |
[32:28] | I am your prisoner. | 我是你的犯人了 |
[32:37] | You’re calm for somebody who’s about to die. | 你是来找死的吧 |
[33:09] | Where is the captain? | 队长在哪里 |
[33:13] | The hill ape can speak. | 这野猴子会说话啊 |
[33:14] | The captain is currently occupied. | 队长现在没空 |
[33:21] | Don’t worry, everyone can get their chance. | 别担心 每个人都有机会的 |
[34:02] | Where is the captain for guard? | 守卫队长在哪 |
[34:04] | His door’s sealed from within. He can only open it for me. | 他的门是从里面锁上的 只给我开门 |
[34:57] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[34:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:01] | I’m the one who made you pretty. | 我给你整过容 |
[35:07] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[35:08] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[35:27] | Where is the man who killed my father? | 杀害我父亲的那个人在哪里 |
[35:31] | You speaking of the king? | 你是说国王 |
[35:39] | No. | 不 |
[35:41] | My people were slain by a common bandit. | 杀害我族人的是个强盗 |
[35:43] | Not a king. | 不是国王 |
[35:44] | He was a bandit then, he’s a legend now. | 他当时是强盗 但现在是个传奇 |
[35:46] | A shadow lord! | 影之帝王 |
[35:50] | A shadow lord… huh? | 影之帝王是吗 |
[35:54] | Speak. | 接着说 |
[35:57] | I will not kill you. | 我就不杀你 |
[35:59] | You know the forbidden forest… | 你听说过禁林吧 |
[36:01] | Nothing there but dead bodies and the animals who feed on them. | 那里只有尸体和吃尸体的腐食动物 |
[36:04] | He’s there as we speak, carrying his legions through the mists. | 现在 他正带着他的军团穿过迷雾往那里去 |
[36:10] | More. Not good enough. | 还有吗 不够 |
[36:12] | Wait! | 等等 |
[36:14] | The forest is large, I know. | 森林是很大 |
[36:16] | But that’s where he turned to his stronghold, the Gorcalva. | 所以他才在里面转向 前往他的要塞格尔卡瓦 |
[36:19] | He returns by the way of the Ravina Charboad. | 就在拉维纳·查博德那 |
[36:22] | That’s a perfect place for an ambush. | 那是个绝佳的埋伏的地方 |
[36:24] | What’s Khalar want there? | 卡拉尔要找什么 |
[36:26] | He’s with his witch daughter. | 他跟他的女巫女儿在一起 |
[36:28] | They’re searching for a young girl… | 找一个女孩子 |
[36:31] | A pure blood. | 拥有至纯之血的女孩子 |
[36:32] | Are you leading me into a trap? | 你是不是想引我进圈套 |
[36:34] | No, I would not lead you. | 不 我不会 |
[36:36] | He’s mad! | 他疯了 |
[36:39] | He’s obsessed with Acheronian sorcery, | 他满脑子都是阿施隆的巫术 |
[36:41] | I hold no loyalty to him. | 他不再是我的主人了 |
[36:45] | Well, northerner… | 好吧 北方人 |
[36:49] | I’ve upheld my part of the deal. | 我已经交出我的筹码了 |
[37:06] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:10] | Toasting, to our deal. | 为我们的交易干杯 |
[37:25] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[37:30] | Prisoners of Messantia! | 梅桑提亚的囚犯们 |
[37:32] | The key to your freedom | 你们通往自由的钥匙 |
[37:35] | sits in your captain’s gut. | 就在他的肚子里 |
[37:37] | You gave me your word! | 你答应过我的 |
[37:38] | You swore you will spare my life! | 你说了要饶我一命的 |
[37:41] | I said I will not kill you. | 我说的是我不会杀你 |
[37:43] | Free yourselfs. | 你们自由了 |
[38:01] | Northerner, My name is Ela Shan. | 北方人 我叫做伊拉·山 |
[38:02] | Perhaps you’ve heard that | 也许你听说过 |
[38:03] | there’s no lock I cannot break or fort I cannot enter. | 世上没有什么锁能挡住我 |
[38:08] | If you are ever foolish enough to pursue this man to Khor Kalba, | 要是你以后真的傻到去可尔·卡尔巴找他 |
[38:10] | come see me at Argalon so I can talk you out of it. | 来阿加隆见我 没准我能劝劝你 |
[38:13] | Ask anyone you meet ther for Ela-Shan! | 那里谁都知道伊拉·山 |
[38:32] | What do you see my future, master Fassir? | 你看我的未来是什么样子的 法希尔大师 |
[38:34] | It is unclear. | 不明朗 |
[38:38] | I see a journey. | 我看见一段旅程 |
[38:42] | A man crossing the sands. | 一个男人穿越沙漠 |
[38:49] | A knight? | 是骑士吗 |
[38:53] | A warrior. | 是勇士 |
[38:56] | Your path will merge. | 你们的路交织在一起 |
[39:00] | It will take you home, to your birthplace. | 带你回家 回到你的出生地 |
[39:10] | Is that all that you see, master? | 你看见的就是这些吗 大师 |
[39:24] | The pure blood is close.. | 离至纯之血不远了 |
[39:25] | I can taste her in the air. | 我能在空气中闻到她 |
[40:01] | There will be rioting in Messantia for days, | 梅桑提亚要乱上一阵子了 |
[40:04] | thanks to you. | 你的功劳 |
[40:06] | Khalar Zym. | 可拉尔·金 |
[40:09] | What? | 什么 |
[40:10] | That’s the name of the man who killed my father. | 杀我父亲的凶手 |
[40:13] | Zym? | 金 |
[40:15] | Do you know who that is? | 你知道那是谁吗 |
[40:17] | I am told he’s the angel of death. | 我听说他是亡灵天使 |
[40:20] | I’ll leave tonight to Shapur outpost. | 我今晚就走 去夏普尔前哨 |
[40:22] | We can sail as far as the bay near the Shapur outpost. | 我们可以航行到离夏普尔前哨最近的海湾 |
[40:26] | – Then you wait for me there. – Wait? | -然后你在那里等我 -等你 |
[40:29] | I’m not your servant maid. | 我又不是你的仆人 |
[40:30] | I will go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[40:32] | Not this time, Artus. | 这次不行 阿图斯 |
[40:33] | This is something I must do alone. | 我必须独自去 |
[41:45] | Go to the temple! Go, go. | 快去神殿 快走 走 |
[41:56] | I’ll ask the master. | 我去问问大师 |
[41:57] | Go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[42:27] | Come on, come with me. | 快来 跟我来 |
[42:40] | – Get into the Carriage. – No, | -进马车里 -不 |
[42:41] | we must stay here, and defend our home. | 我们得留在这里 保卫我们的家园 |
[42:42] | For the sake of your people, | 为了你的人民 |
[42:43] | you must leave this place and go to the monks in Hyrkania. | 你必须离开这里 去找海卡尼亚的修道士 |
[42:46] | It’s your duty. Do not hesitate and do not wait. | 这是你的责任 不要迟疑 不要犹豫 |
[42:50] | – I don’t want to leave you. – Do you trust me, Tamara? | -我不想离开你 -你相信我吗 塔玛拉 |
[42:53] | Yes, with my life, everything I have. | 我可以把一切托付给你 |
[42:56] | Then, ask no more questions and do as I say. | 那么 什么都不要问 按我说的做 |
[43:01] | Go! | 快走 |
[43:39] | Zym. | 金 |
[44:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[44:26] | Where is Khalar? | 卡拉尔在哪里 |
[44:30] | Who is Khalar? | 卡拉尔是谁 |
[46:49] | Step aside, northerner. | 别插手 北方人 |
[46:50] | The woman is property of Khalar Zym. | 这个女人是可拉尔·金的 |
[46:53] | She’s my property now. | 她现在是我的了 |
[46:55] | Oh, you have no claim to her. | 她不属于你 |
[46:58] | No, but I have a claim to you. | 是的 但你属于我 |
[47:01] | And what claim is that? | 我的什么属于你 |
[47:03] | Death! | 你的命 |
[47:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[47:25] | When you fight a Cimmerian, | 和西梅利亚人打斗时 |
[47:26] | even a boy… | 一定要杀了他 |
[47:29] | you best kill him. | 即使他只是个孩子 |
[47:30] | I’ve killed hundreds of Cimmerians. | 我杀过几百个西梅利亚人 |
[47:33] | Yes, an entire village. | 是的 整个村庄 |
[47:38] | But I did not burn in my father’s forge. | 但我在父亲的锻炉旁活下来了 |
[47:44] | Run from me… | 快跑 |
[47:45] | and I will tear apart the moment I find you. | 再见到你 我就把你撕成碎片 |
[47:49] | And I will follow you to hell. | 到地狱也不放过你 |
[48:01] | Woman! Come here. | 女人 过来 |
[48:05] | I said come here. | 我说了 过来 |
[48:10] | Which one of you is the pure blood? | 你们哪一个有至纯之血 |
[48:20] | Who ever reveals her… | 只要供出她 |
[48:22] | gets to live. | 就可以活命 |
[48:34] | And you smell… | 你闻起来 |
[48:47] | Are you… | 是你吗 |
[48:49] | the one I seek. | 是我要找的那个吗 |
[48:52] | Could it be you? | 或者是你 |
[49:11] | None of them, are here! | 他们都不是 不在这里 |
[49:30] | You know who I’ve come for. | 你知道我在找谁 |
[49:33] | Why suffer for it? | 为什么要为此受苦 |
[49:37] | None of the ancient bloodline remain. | 上古时代的血统已经断绝了 |
[49:40] | If that is true… | 要真是这样的话 |
[49:41] | Tell me, why have you and these monks, | 那告诉我 为什么你们这些僧侣 |
[49:44] | chosen to hide here like vermins for thousand years? | 要像臭虫一样在这里躲几千年 |
[49:48] | We live here, in peace. | 我们住在这里 与世无争 |
[49:50] | We have no rituals. | 不举行宗教仪式 |
[49:53] | We do not make war. | 也不发动战争 |
[49:54] | We value… life. | 我们珍爱生命 |
[49:57] | You value life. | 你们珍爱生命 |
[50:02] | Do you forget what happened in the forest of Ophea? | 你忘了欧菲森林发生的事了吗 |
[50:06] | When all the nations of Hyborea, | 海博利亚所有国家 |
[50:08] | hunted a woman as if she were an animal? | 像追杀野兽一样追杀一个女人 |
[50:13] | When both I and my daughter were forced to watch… | 我和我的女儿被逼看着 |
[50:16] | my leige and innocent wife being lashed to rear and set aflame! | 我无辜的妻子被绑起来烧死 |
[50:30] | No, what you value is dead. | 不 你们崇尚的是死亡 |
[50:36] | The monks here had no part in her dead. | 我们这些僧侣她的死与我无关 |
[50:43] | Where’s the pure blood? | 至纯之血在哪里 |
[50:57] | Not to fear, father. | 别怕 父亲 |
[50:59] | He will tell me his secrets. | 他会告诉我他的秘密 |
[51:01] | They all tell me the secrets! | 谁都会告诉我他的秘密的 |
[51:07] | Your vain pursuit for the secrets of Acheron, | 你白费力气追寻阿施隆的秘密 |
[51:10] | is a lust for power! | 只是为了满足权欲 |
[51:13] | Not for love of life… | 而不是珍爱生命 |
[51:14] | your ‘innnocent wife’ | 你那”无辜的妻子” |
[51:18] | sought to enslave all of Hyborea, | 要用她的巫术 |
[51:21] | with her Sorcery. | 征服海博利亚 |
[51:23] | She deserved to burn! | 她死有余辜 |
[51:28] | You will never rule. | 你永远不可能统治世界 |
[51:34] | And the evil will never rise again! | 邪恶也绝不会东山再起 |
[51:54] | My Lord, | 主人 |
[51:55] | Remo was searching for the one that got away. | 雷莫去追跑掉的那个女人了 |
[52:00] | She is the pure blood. | 她才有至纯之血 |
[52:05] | Remo will capture her for me. | 雷莫会把她给我带回来的 |
[52:36] | Get off. | 下马 |
[52:43] | My master said we’d meet you. | 大师曾说我会遇见你 |
[52:48] | He said our path will merge. | 他说我们的路会交织在一起 |
[52:54] | You’re the one Khalar Zym seeks? | 可拉尔·金找的就是你 |
[52:58] | I know nothing about it. | 我不知道 |
[52:59] | Those were his men chasing you. | 追你的那群人是他的手下 |
[53:00] | They attacked our monastary. | 他们攻击我们的修道院 |
[53:07] | So, will you escort me to Hyrkania? | 你会护送我去海卡尼亚吗 |
[53:15] | We willl wait for Khalar. | 我们在这等卡拉尔 |
[53:17] | We? | 我们 |
[53:18] | There is no ‘we’. | 不是”我们” |
[53:20] | I will go to Hyrkania, as my master instructed. | 我要按大师的指示去海卡尼亚 |
[53:24] | I said… | 我说了 |
[53:25] | we will wait. | 我们要在这等 |
[53:27] | I said, I will go to Hyrkania. | 我说了 我要去海卡尼亚 |
[53:36] | Why must I be tied up? | 非得绑着我吗 |
[53:38] | Keep quite, and do as you’re told. | 别吵 按我说的做 |
[53:40] | What are you going to do with him? | 你打算怎么处置他 |
[53:47] | I will wait for him to awaken, | 等他醒过来 |
[53:50] | I might as well kill him. | 还可能直接杀了他 |
[53:56] | Do you have a name? | 你叫什么 |
[53:57] | My name is Tamara Amelia Jhorvi Karushan. | 塔玛拉·阿米莉亚·乔维·卡鲁山 |
[54:04] | – And yours is? – Conan. | -你呢 -柯南 |
[54:08] | Conan. That’s it? | 柯南 这么短 |
[54:11] | How many names do I need? | 要那么多名字干吗 |
[54:21] | Why would you save me, only to tie me up? | 你救我就是为了把我绑起来吗 |
[54:29] | ‘Cause it will make fun. | 因为这会让事情变得很有趣 |
[54:32] | If I possess you.. | 如果你在我手上 |
[54:33] | he must come to me. | 他就会送上门来 |
[54:35] | Possess? | 在你手上 |
[54:37] | I am not your property. | 我不是你的财产 |
[54:39] | Go to sleep. | 睡你的觉 |
[54:40] | I take no instruction from no man. | 我不会听男人的指示 |
[54:42] | I’m a monk. | 我是修道之人 |
[54:44] | Of the order of Shaipur. | 坚守夏普尔的清规戒律 |
[54:46] | My people have never been called by anyone who… | 我们的人从不听令于任何人… |
[54:54] | What? | 什么 |
[54:56] | Be quite! | 别说了 |
[55:12] | Still no word of Remo and his scouts? | 还没有雷莫和他的侦察兵的消息吗 |
[55:17] | They’re gone. Remo will bring her here. | 他们跑掉了 雷莫会把她带回来 |
[55:22] | He has never disappointed me. | 他从没让我失望过 |
[55:28] | The prize is near, father. | 离胜利又近了一步 父亲 |
[55:31] | Soon, you’ll have not only the mask… | 很快 你拥有的将不仅是面具… |
[55:33] | but the blood to fill it. | 还有浸润它的鲜血 |
[55:38] | I recount how your mother yearned | 我一直想起你母亲 |
[55:42] | for the sorcery of Acheron. | 多么渴求阿施隆的秘术 |
[55:47] | Imagine the secrets | 想想她能从冥界中 |
[55:48] | she’ll bring back from the realm of the dead. | 给我们带回什么秘密吧 |
[55:53] | Imagine | 想想 |
[55:54] | how indomitable I will become | 她回到我身旁之后 |
[55:56] | when she’s once again by my side. | 我将变得不可战胜 |
[56:02] | Father? | 父亲 |
[56:05] | If the girl is lost… | 如果没找到那女孩 |
[56:06] | or the rituals fail? | 或者仪式失败呢 |
[56:10] | It will not fail. | 不会失败的 |
[56:14] | If it does? | 如果失败呢 |
[56:16] | It will not! | 不可能 |
[56:19] | Your mother will return to me. | 你母亲会回到我的身边 |
[56:24] | My powers… | 我的力量 |
[56:26] | are growing inside of me. | 在我体内不断成长 |
[56:29] | My mother’s blood flows through me. | 我体内流淌着母亲的血 |
[56:34] | I can help you uncover the secrets of Acheron, | 我能帮您揭开阿施隆之谜 |
[56:38] | Just as she did. | 就像母亲一样 |
[56:40] | I can have them all kneeling before you. | 让所有人臣服与你 |
[56:44] | Just as I kneel before you now. | 就像我现在一样 |
[56:52] | My Marique… | 我的玛丽卡 |
[56:53] | You are like your mother. | 你很像你母亲 |
[56:56] | In so many ways. | 很多方面都像 |
[57:06] | But you’re not her. | 但你不是她 |
[57:13] | Here, drink. | 喝吧 |
[57:20] | The truth this time… | 说实话吧 |
[57:23] | Why does Khalar wants you? | 为什么卡拉尔要得到你 |
[57:25] | I’m a simple monk. | 我只是普通的修女 |
[57:26] | I am of no value to a Warlord. | 对征战沙场之人没什么价值 |
[57:29] | She’s lying! | 她在说谎 |
[57:33] | Its her blood. | 他要的是她的血 |
[57:34] | Her blood is special. | 她的血很特别 |
[57:35] | She’s last of the bloodline of Acheron. | 她是阿施隆血统的唯一传人 |
[57:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[57:42] | Don’t kill him yet. | 先别杀他 |
[57:48] | You are mistaken. | 你弄错了 |
[57:50] | That bloodline ended a thousand years ago. | 阿施隆血统一千年前就消失了 |
[57:52] | You lying whore! | 撒谎的婊子 |
[57:55] | You can kill him now. | 现在可以杀了 |
[57:57] | No, please! | 别杀我 |
[58:00] | For her, I can get you a king’s ransom. | 把她给我 我能帮你搞到一笔巨款 |
[58:02] | It is true. | 真的 |
[58:04] | Khalar has been searching | 卡拉尔找至纯之血的后人 |
[58:05] | for a pureblood decendent for twenty years. | 找了二十年了 |
[58:07] | Then, we will wait for Khalar. | 那么就在这等卡拉尔吧 |
[58:12] | He will not come this way. | 他不会到这里来 |
[58:13] | He will be in Shaipurabin, waiting for me. | 他会呆在夏普尔营地等我回去 |
[58:16] | I can show you. | 我告诉你怎么走 |
[59:03] | See, I speak the truth. | 看吧 我说的是实话 |
[59:06] | If you want… | 如果你想 |
[59:08] | he will give you your weight in gold. | 他会给你抬不动的金子 |
[59:09] | For this woman. | 来换这个女人 |
[59:11] | I will arrange everything! | 让我来安排一切 |
[59:13] | I will deliver the message. | 我可以送信 |
[59:16] | Yes you will. | 那就让你送信 |
[1:00:02] | Remo returns. | 雷莫回来了 |
[1:00:16] | What does it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[1:00:20] | The Shaipur outpost, | 夏普尔前哨 |
[1:00:22] | mid day… | 正午 |
[1:00:24] | come alone. | 一个人来 |
[1:00:32] | It’s hers. | 是她的 |
[1:01:26] | You’re bold, Northerner. | 你很大胆 北方人 |
[1:01:31] | I admire courage, | 我敬佩勇气 |
[1:01:32] | even when it’s foolish. | 即便是鲁莽的勇气 |
[1:01:37] | Your reward… | 你的奖励 |
[1:01:41] | I do not want your gold. | 我不要你的金子 |
[1:01:43] | No? | 不要 |
[1:01:44] | Then, what? | 那你要什么 |
[1:01:46] | I want your head. | 你的头 |
[1:01:50] | Yes, of course. You do. | 是啊 我的头 |
[1:01:55] | Kill him.. | 杀了他 |
[1:01:57] | Then bring me the pure blood. | 然后把至纯之血带给我 |
[1:02:14] | Conan! | 柯南 |
[1:05:11] | Come on! | 放马过来吧 |
[1:05:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:05:32] | You left me behind, to watch my father die. | 你让我眼睁睁看着我父亲死去 |
[1:05:42] | Cimmerian. | 西梅利亚人 |
[1:05:46] | That was your chance, boy. | 我饶过你一次 孩子 |
[1:05:49] | You won’t get another. | 没有第二次了 |
[1:05:55] | Wouldn’t your father be ashamed of you? | 你父亲不会为你感到羞耻吗 |
[1:07:08] | Oh, Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:07:31] | Huh? Boy? | 来啊 孩子 |
[1:07:45] | Run! | 跑 |
[1:07:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:59] | By Mitra, jump! | 米特拉之神啊 快跳啊 |
[1:08:41] | I had him. | 我能杀掉他 |
[1:08:52] | I had him. | 我能杀掉他 |
[1:08:54] | The Gods are cruel. | 神是残忍的 |
[1:08:55] | Bless the Gods, | 赞美神 |
[1:08:58] | this was not their doing. | 但这不能怪罪于神 |
[1:09:02] | How does his eyes feel? | 他的眼睛是怎样的 |
[1:09:05] | Are the tales they tell true? | 传说是真的吗 |
[1:09:07] | Does he have eyes red as fire? | 他的眼睛像火一样红吗 |
[1:09:10] | And the hide of golden scales? | 身着金色战袍 |
[1:09:12] | He is just a man. | 他只是普通人 |
[1:09:13] | Then it is he who has failed. | 那是他失败了 |
[1:09:16] | In fact… | 实际上… |
[1:09:18] | You may be the only man in Hyborea | 你可能是海博利亚里唯一 |
[1:09:20] | to fight Khalar Zym, | 跟可拉尔·金战斗过 |
[1:09:22] | and live. | 还能活下来的人 |
[1:09:23] | I need to go ashore and find him. | 我得上岸找他 |
[1:09:27] | After I go, | 我走之后 |
[1:09:29] | you must take her some place safe. | 你把她带到安全的地方 |
[1:09:33] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[1:09:37] | For that she has my loyalty. | 因此我效忠于她 |
[1:09:39] | Then, she has mine as well. | 那我也效忠于她 |
[1:10:01] | Charming man, your friend. | 你的朋友很厉害 |
[1:10:03] | Most man are born to Mother’s milk. | 大多数人第一口喝的是母乳 |
[1:10:06] | His first taste was of his mother’s blood. | 他喝的是母亲的血 |
[1:10:09] | He was battle born. | 他生于战乱 |
[1:10:13] | So, all he can do is kill? | 他只会杀戮 |
[1:10:14] | Oh no.. | 不 |
[1:10:15] | He has the heart of a King. | 他有一颗王者之心 |
[1:10:18] | The loyalty of a bloodhound. | 还有无比的忠诚 |
[1:10:21] | Barbarians maybe warriors… | 蛮族人是勇士 |
[1:10:22] | but they do not sacrifice their children, | 但绝不像文明世界里的什么神父 王子一样 |
[1:10:25] | or enslave their allies, | 牺牲自己的孩子 |
[1:10:27] | like the priest and princess of the civilised world. | 或者奴役自己的盟友 |
[1:10:31] | As for his manners…? | 至于他的礼节 |
[1:10:32] | You look like a harlot. | 你看起来像个妓女 |
[1:10:34] | Yes, | 是的 |
[1:10:35] | and apparently, I’m the only one you’ve ever met who isn’t one. | 而且 我还是你遇到的唯一一个不是妓女的女人 |
[1:10:42] | Cimmerian women dress as warriors. | 西梅利亚女人都穿勇士的衣服 |
[1:10:47] | Give her the leather and the armour. | 给她皮衣和盔甲 |
[1:10:51] | I think he likes you. | 我看他喜欢你 |
[1:11:28] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[1:12:02] | No! | 别 |
[1:12:45] | How many Cimmerians died at this edge of blade… | 有多少西梅利亚人死在这把刀上 |
[1:13:08] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[1:14:19] | Farewell, good friend. | 朋友 再见 |
[1:14:23] | May you find what you seek, Conan. | 祝你得偿所愿 柯南 |
[1:14:49] | It would seem, | 看来 |
[1:14:50] | our friend has forgotten his map of the shore line. | 我们的朋友忘了带沿岸的地图 |
[1:14:53] | You should take it to him. | 你送去给他吧 |
[1:14:55] | And say, goodbye. | 顺便告别 |
[1:15:02] | We set sail at dawn. | 我们拂晓开船 |
[1:15:05] | Don’t be late. | 别晚了 |
[1:15:11] | You should go back to the ship. | 你该回船上去 |
[1:15:13] | Have you ever wonder, | 你有没有想过 |
[1:15:15] | if our actions serves some plan… | 我们的行动都遵循着 |
[1:15:18] | some purpose… | 神的某些计划 |
[1:15:20] | ones by the Gods? | 或是出于某些目的 |
[1:15:23] | Are we all just doomed to chaos and ruin? | 家园是否注定在混乱与废墟中泯灭 |
[1:15:28] | I know not. And I care not. | 我不知道 也不在乎 |
[1:15:32] | I live, I love | 我活着 爱着 |
[1:15:33] | and slay. | 杀着 |
[1:15:36] | And I am content. | 我很满足 |
[1:16:51] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:17:37] | Conan! | 柯南 |
[1:18:23] | Ah…the elusive one. | 众里寻你千百度 |
[1:18:25] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[1:18:27] | You have made a mistake. | 你弄错了 |
[1:18:28] | I am not the person you are looking for. | 我不是你要找的人 |
[1:18:42] | It is she. | 就是她了 |
[1:18:45] | The pure blood decendent. The Nacromancers of Acheron. | 至纯之血 阿施隆死灵法师们的后代 |
[1:19:40] | I’m looking for a thieve. | 我要找一个贼 |
[1:19:41] | Argalon is a city of thieves. | 这可是贼之城 |
[1:19:45] | I’m looking for a thieve named Ela-Shan. | 我找的人叫伊拉·山 |
[1:19:47] | Who are you, to ask? | 敢问你是谁 |
[1:19:49] | Barbarian. | 蛮族人 |
[1:19:54] | Stand down fools! | 退下 傻子 |
[1:20:02] | Fast as Yezud, he will gut you like a fish. | 像耶祖德一样快 他杀你就像砍瓜切菜 |
[1:20:08] | I owe this man my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[1:20:12] | Well, Ela-Shan… | 伊拉·山 |
[1:20:14] | You have your chance to repay it. | 你报恩的机会来了 |
[1:20:17] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:20:37] | This is madness. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:20:38] | Breaking into Khalar Zym’s fortress is | 闯入可拉尔·金的堡垒 |
[1:20:40] | like reaching under a sleeping dragon to steal her eggs. | 就像虎口夺子 |
[1:20:43] | Why go in? | 为什么要进去 |
[1:20:45] | There’s a woman inside. | 有个女人在里面 |
[1:20:51] | She must be really pretty. | 她肯定非常美 |
[1:21:10] | My mother wore this gown on her wedding day. | 我母亲结婚时 就穿着这衣服 |
[1:21:13] | It flatters you. | 你穿上都变得好看了 |
[1:21:16] | I am not your mother. | 我不是你母亲 |
[1:21:20] | No, | 没错 |
[1:21:21] | but you will be. | 但是快了 |
[1:21:24] | Imagine that your body is a vassel. | 想象你的身体是一个容器 |
[1:21:27] | And your soul is the water that fills it. | 你的灵魂是里面的水 |
[1:21:30] | When your blood seeds the mask… | 当你的血洒在面具上的时候 |
[1:21:32] | ny father will empty you. | 我父亲就清空你 |
[1:21:35] | Then, I welcome death. | 那我静待死亡 |
[1:21:36] | Your death | 你的死 |
[1:21:37] | shall herald a new age of Acheron. | 象征着新的阿施隆时代的到来 |
[1:21:42] | The spirits I raise will melt flesh from the bones of Kings. | 我召唤的灵魂将与先王之骨融合 |
[1:21:46] | And my wife will make me a God! | 我的妻子将复活 让我成神 |
[1:21:48] | And we will cast all rivals into oceans of blood. | 用血之海洋湮没所有的敌人 |
[1:21:59] | Please, I beg you one last time. | 最后一次求你 |
[1:22:01] | Do not do this. | 别这样做 |
[1:22:02] | Let us turn back. | 回去吧 |
[1:22:09] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:22:23] | Did you know, I met your barbarian… | 你知道吗 我在小时候就见过 |
[1:22:25] | when he was a boy? | 你那亲爱的蛮族人 |
[1:22:27] | That I took his sword from him. | 这把剑是从他那夺来的 |
[1:22:31] | I’m told, Cimmerians steel is sharper and harder than any other. | 我听说西梅利亚人之钢 是最锋利坚固的 |
[1:22:37] | That when it cuts, | 它砍下去 |
[1:22:38] | the pain is close to pleasure. | 那痛感几乎就是快感 |
[1:22:43] | I know that will please you. | 我知道那能使你快乐 |
[1:22:55] | That was the last gate. | 那就是最后一道门 |
[1:22:56] | I told you, you see? | 我就说吧 你看 |
[1:22:58] | I told you I can get you in. | 我说了能带你进来 |
[1:23:52] | A feast for my sword. | 我的剑要饱尝鲜血了 |
[1:23:55] | No! A feast for the Dweller! | 不 是吞噬者要饱尝了 |
[1:24:16] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:24:44] | Conan… Watch out! | 柯南 小心 |
[1:25:25] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:25:30] | Get me out of here! | 把我救出去 |
[1:25:31] | – Use the key. – I can’t. I dropped them! | -用钥匙啊 -弄掉了 |
[1:25:32] | Then pick the lock! | 那把锁撬开 |
[1:25:34] | With what? | 用什么撬啊 |
[1:25:46] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[1:25:49] | Careful! Be careful! | 小心 小心 |
[1:26:19] | Hurry up! Hurry up! | 快点 快点 |
[1:27:00] | Help me! Help! | 救救我 救救我 |
[1:27:02] | Get you out of here! | 从里面出去 |
[1:27:03] | I’m dying, I gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[1:27:11] | You scream like a woman. | 你叫得像女人一样 |
[1:27:16] | I think is this way. | 我想是走这条路 |
[1:27:17] | Hey, hey, wait for me! | 等等我 |
[1:27:36] | I think he headed to that Scor Cave, | 我想他朝斯科洞窟去了 |
[1:27:39] | I see no more lucks down there. | 我觉得再走下去不会有什么好下场 |
[1:27:43] | Your debt is paid. | 你欠的债已经还完了 |
[1:27:47] | Go over, then. | 那去吧 |
[1:27:51] | If you ever need me again, | 如果你还需要我 |
[1:27:53] | you know where to find me. | 你知道到怎么找我 |
[1:28:59] | As a victorious Barbarian’s sword shattered the mask, | 凯旋的蛮族人之剑粉碎了面具 |
[1:29:03] | so shall a vanquished Barbarian’s sword revive it. | 那灭亡的蛮族人之剑必能让面具重生 |
[1:30:10] | Pure blood! | 至纯之血 |
[1:30:29] | Behold! | 看吧 |
[1:30:32] | In despair… | 在绝望中 |
[1:30:35] | your new Master! | 效忠你的新主人吧 |
[1:30:52] | My Queen! Hear my call. | 我的女王 听我的召唤 |
[1:31:29] | Conan. | 柯南 |
[1:32:21] | Barbarian, I don’t like you anymore. | 蛮族人 你越来越讨厌了 |
[1:32:57] | Jump to the ledge! | 跳到边上 |
[1:33:02] | Get up! Hide! | 起来 快藏起来 |
[1:33:16] | This was your chance, Khalar. | 我饶过你一次 卡拉尔 |
[1:33:18] | You won’t get another. | 没有第二次了 |
[1:33:58] | I smell you. | 我能闻到你 |
[1:34:22] | Conan! | 柯南 |
[1:34:42] | Barbarian! | 蛮族人 |
[1:34:43] | You’re too late! | 太迟了 |
[1:34:46] | She belongs to me! | 她是我的 |
[1:35:43] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[1:36:25] | I’m going to kill you with your own father’s blade! | 我要用你父亲的剑杀了你 |
[1:36:41] | You are not worthy of my father’s sword. | 你不配用我父亲的剑 |
[1:36:55] | Come on. | 放马过来吧 |
[1:38:27] | Barbarian! | 蛮族人 |
[1:38:30] | I am coming for you! | 我来找你了 |
[1:39:06] | I summon you here. | 我在此召唤你 |
[1:39:16] | His witch has possessed me. | 我被那个女巫附体了 |
[1:39:18] | I can’t fight her. | 我拗不过她 |
[1:39:22] | Drop me Conan, please. | 放开我吧 柯南 |
[1:39:23] | Once again, | 再一次 |
[1:39:25] | the little Cimmerian is caught, holding a chain. | 我们看到小小的西梅利亚人 手握铁链 |
[1:39:34] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:39:40] | Boy… | 孩子 |
[1:39:41] | There’s no shame in kneeling before me. | 在我面前下跪不是可耻之事 |
[1:39:46] | Conan, please! | 柯南 放手 |
[1:39:47] | She wouldn’t live forever. | 她不会长生不老 |
[1:39:49] | Let go of the chain. | 放开铁链 |
[1:39:52] | Let go of the chain, Conan. | 放开吧 柯南 |
[1:39:53] | And let another die in your place? | 再让别人死在你的手里 |
[1:39:57] | Like your father. | 就像你的父亲 |
[1:40:00] | Drop me! | 放开我 |
[1:40:02] | I warned him… | 我警告过他… |
[1:40:03] | That one day, | 总有一天 |
[1:40:06] | I will become a God! | 我将成神 |
[1:40:16] | And my father warned you… | 我父亲曾警告过你 |
[1:40:19] | God or not. | 不管你是不是神 |
[1:40:23] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:40:24] | You will fall! | 都将坠入万丈深渊 |
[1:42:10] | Thank you for bringing me home. | 多谢你送我回家 |
[1:42:12] | I know you have to leave. | 我知道你得离开 |
[1:42:13] | Live well Tamara. | 好好活着 塔玛拉 |
[1:42:16] | Until we meet again. | 到我们再见之时 |
[1:43:38] | “The sword we make, will be your one day”. | 今日所铸之剑 终有一天会是你的 |
[1:43:42] | “Before you wield it, | 在用它之前 |
[1:43:45] | you must understand it.” | 你要了解它 |