英文名称:Dead Like Me:Life After Death
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Let me tell you a story. | 让我来给你讲个故事 |
[00:22] | A story of life and death. | 一个关于生命与死亡的故事 |
[00:25] | My death. | 我的死亡 |
[00:27] | But before we go there | 但在此之前 |
[00:29] | we need to go back to a time where it all started | 我们得从人类起源开始 |
[00:31] | when God was getting busy with the creation of the universe | 上帝忙于创造宇宙万物之时 |
[00:35] | where there was only cosmic goo. | 天地间只有无尽的粘性物质 |
[00:37] | God’s Play-Dough.if you will | 也就是上帝的橡皮泥 |
[00:40] | While God was messing with this Play-Dough, | 上帝捏着橡皮泥 |
[00:42] | Creating all living things | 创造一切生物之时 |
[00:44] | he put death into a ceramic jar for safekeeping | 他将死亡寄放在一只陶罐里 |
[00:47] | until he could figure out what to do with it. | 以后想好了办法再作处理 |
[00:50] | One day, God gave the jar to a frog and a toad | 某日 上帝吩咐青蛙和蟾蜍看管陶罐 |
[00:53] | to guard it from harm | 以防死亡作孽 |
[00:54] | while he went off to create something more fantastic. | 而上帝自己去创造更奇妙的东西去了 |
[00:59] | Why he gave it to a frog and a toad, I’ll never know. | 我也不知道他为什么要把陶罐交给青蛙和蟾蜍 |
[01:02] | But one thing led to another | 后来的故事顺理成章 |
[01:05] | The jar shattered,letting death out | 陶罐被打破 死亡逃了出来 |
[01:08] | And ever since,everything has to die. | 从此以后 万物终有一死 |
[01:11] | So there you have it.The mystery of death finally revealed. | 死亡之谜就是这么一回事 |
[01:15] | Which brings us to my story. | 由此引入我的故事 |
[01:18] | Everybody dies.That’s just the way it is. | 人人都要死 生命就是如此 |
[01:22] | The life clock ticks at the same speed for everyone. | 每个人生命时钟的速度都相同 |
[01:26] | And we all know that one day that clock will stop. | 众所周知 时钟总有停止的一天 |
[01:29] | And when it does | 当这天来临 |
[01:31] | we’re only going to have time to say… | 我们只来得及说 |
[01:36] | I’m told I’m not supposed to argue or question, | 别人告诉我不要争辩或质疑 |
[01:39] | or even try to understand. | 甚至不要试着去理解 |
[01:42] | I’m told it a lot these days, | 大家经常这样劝我 |
[01:43] | ever since my life was snuffed out | 自从我被外太空 |
[01:45] | By a toilet seat from an old space station, | 飞来马桶坐圈砸死 |
[01:48] | and I joined the ranks of the undead and became a grim reaper. | 并加入了不死阶层成为了一名死神 |
[01:53] | This is Rube. He’s our boss. | 这位是鲁博 我们老大 |
[01:55] | He keeps us reapers in line. | 负责管理我们这些死神 |
[01:57] | Every morning we meet Rube | 每天早晨 我们和鲁博 |
[01:58] | at a restaurant called Der Waffle Haus | 在达华夫豪斯饭店会面 |
[02:00] | where he would review the list | 他会宣布死亡名单 |
[02:02] | Which has who’s to die, when and where | 临死之人的姓名 时间 地点 |
[02:05] | which he writes out on a Post-it | 都写在一张便条上 |
[02:06] | and then passes on to all the grim reapers. | 发给所有的死神们 |
[02:09] | Rube says that you don’t mess around with fate, peanut. | 鲁博说了 命运天注定 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1374个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:197个,六级词汇:111个,GRE词汇:119个,托福词汇:150个,考研词汇:231个,专四词汇:177个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:435个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:12] | People die when they are meant to die | 人该死了就得死 |
[02:14] | You cannot intervene in any way. | 你无论如何都不能介入 |
[02:16] | When life is done, it’s done. | 人死不能复生 |
[02:19] | We, the undead, are meant to exist on the fringe of the living world. | 我们这些不死者 注定要活在人世的边缘 |
[02:22] | We can move freely among the living to do our job. | 我们在人间自由穿行 履行职责 |
[02:26] | My name is George Lass.I’ve been dead for five years. | 我叫乔治・拉斯 已死五年 |
[02:32] | I take souls for a living. | 我以收取灵魂为生 |
[02:34] | My division is External Influence. | 我专收外因致死的灵魂 |
[02:37] | Translation: murders | 比如 谋杀 |
[02:41] | natural disasters, accidents, et cetera. | 自然疾病 意外事故等等 |
[02:46] | And I do mean et cetera. | 死因林林总总 难以列举 |
[03:32] | Hi, yes, Professor Gregor? | 你好 请问是格雷戈尔教授吗 |
[03:35] | This is Mr. Fielding from the Arthur Barrisford Foundation. | 我是亚瑟・巴里斯福特基金会的菲尔丁 |
[03:38] | I am thrilled to announce to you | 我很荣幸的向您宣布 |
[03:39] | that you have finally been named | 您终于获得了 |
[03:40] | The recipient of our $500,000 genius grant. | 我们50万元的天才发明奖金 |
[03:58] | That ugly guy? He’s a graveling. | 那个丑家伙是一只鬼雾灵 |
[04:01] | They set things in motion. | 它们推动死亡过程的进行 |
[04:03] | And once things start moving look out below. | 一旦过程开始就不可逆转 |
[04:07] | The sun rises, the sun sets. | 日出日落 |
[04:10] | Life comes, | 人生人死 |
[04:12] | And for a once successful inventor who’s down on his luck | 对于这位明日黄花的发明家而言 |
[04:15] | Life goes. | 生命就此终结 |
[04:22] | Welcome to the afterlife, Mr. Gregor. | 欢迎来到来世 Gregor先生 |
[04:25] | Sorry about the last-minute reaping, | 抱歉到最后一刻才取走你的灵魂 |
[04:27] | But we don’t normally do suicides, | 我们自杀的活接得比较少 |
[04:29] | So I wasn’t sure you were our man till the last second. | 所以我到最后才确定你是我要找的人 |
[04:31] | I don’t care.I won. I finally won. | 谁关心那个 我赢了 总算赢了 |
[04:34] | Yes, you did, the jackpot. | 是啊 你赢了 还是大奖 |
[04:37] | Now, into your lights. | 好了 走进光芒吧 |
[04:38] | I thought it would hurt more, | 我原以为会更疼呢 |
[04:39] | But it didn’t. Not at all. | 但一点都不疼 |
[04:40] | Well, that’s ’cause I took your soul before you died. | 那是因为临死时 我取走了你的灵魂 |
[04:42] | Oh! Well, thank you very much, Miss, uh… | 谢谢你了 怎么称呼 |
[04:45] | Lass, but you can call me George. | 拉斯 不过叫我乔治就行了 |
[04:48] | Am I gonna see you again where I’m going towards? | 在我去的地方会再见到你吗 |
[04:51] | Eventually. | 总有那天的 |
[04:53] | When I get my lights. | 当我被超度时 |
[04:55] | I don’t know when. | 也不知道要到什么时候 |
[04:59] | Death is full of surprises, huh? | 死亡充满惊喜 |
[05:04] | You have no idea. | 超过你的想象 |
[05:30] | I love morning reaps | 我喜欢早上取魂 |
[05:31] | accomplishing so much when everyone else is still in bed | 趁着别人未醒 先把工作完成 |
[05:35] | and I still have the whole day ahead of me. | 然后好好享用剩下的一天 |
[05:38] | Reapers are assigned an unspecified allotment of souls to collect. | 每个死神要收集的灵魂数量不定 |
[05:42] | You don’t know how many souls | 谁也不知道到要收取多少灵魂 |
[05:44] | until you’ve nabbed the last one, | 直到任务完成 |
[05:46] | and then you move on. | 完成后就可以超度了 |
[05:48] | Moving on, much like death,has its own timetable. | 超度和死亡差不多 有它自己的时限 |
[05:52] | You don’t know when it’s going to happen until it happens. | 你无从知道它什么时候会发生 |
[05:54] | And today, fate is telling our band of merry grim reapers | 今天 命运告诉我们这帮欢乐的死神们 |
[05:59] | to move on from Der Waffle Haus. | 是时候忘了达华夫豪斯饭店了 |
[06:01] | – Smell like bacon. – Looks like arson. | -闻起来像培根 -看起来像是火灾 |
[06:03] | Where the hell is Rube? I need my coffee. | 鲁博死到哪里去了 我想喝咖啡 |
[06:06] | People, this is hallowed ground.Show some respect. | 同志们 这是神圣的土地 放尊重点 |
[06:09] | I’m showing respect.Auf wiedersehen, Der Waffle Haus. | 我很尊重的 再见了达华夫豪斯饭店 |
[06:13] | Fond farewell to a shitty little restaurant. | 小屁破餐馆一路走好 |
[06:15] | Which didn’t extend me any more credit, so fuck you. | 对我一点好处都没有 去你的吧 |
[06:18] | Did you have something to do with this fire, you limey bastard? | 这场火灾和你有关吗 英国小混蛋 |
[06:22] | First of all, I don’t need to answer that, ’cause I… | 首先我没必要回答 因为我 |
[06:24] | How about I just make it so every time you kneel | 小心我让你每次嘿咻的时候 |
[06:26] | in front of a glory hole,you think of me? | 满脑子想的都是我 |
[06:32] | I already do! | 我已经那样了 |
[06:36] | He didn’t do it, Roxy. He’s not that smart. | 不是他干的 他没有那么聪明 |
[06:39] | Thanks, George. | 谢谢乔治 |
[06:42] | Excuse me! | 你们好 |
[06:44] | I’m here to pick up Daisy… | 我是来接黛西小姐的 |
[06:47] | Uses sex to get her way. | 她利用身体得偿所愿 |
[06:50] | …Roxy… | 洛克希 |
[06:51] | She could kick your ass. | 她能打得你满地爪牙 |
[06:52] | …Mason… | 梅森 |
[06:54] | Ah, Mason, Mason, Mason. | 哎 不知该说什么好 |
[06:56] | And George. | 还有乔治 |
[06:57] | They call me “toilet seat girl.” | 他们称我为”马桶座女” |
[07:03] | Yes. That’s right. | 太棒了 |
[07:06] | Wait! He’s supposed to open the door for us. | 等等 他应该给我们开门的 |
[07:09] | Oh, my bad. I didn’t go to prom. | 我的错 我没参加过毕业舞会 |
[07:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:15] | Ooh, snacky snacks. | 哎呀呀 有点心 |
[07:16] | In the space-time continuum,everything changes. | 宇宙万物皆随时间而变 |
[07:20] | – Whoo! – Change can be slow. | -耶! -改变可以是缓慢的 |
[07:23] | Show me your tits! | 亮出奶子来 |
[07:27] | Change can be fast. | 改变可以是迅速的 |
[07:30] | Change can be welcomed or feared, | 改变可能皆大欢喜或令人恐惧 |
[07:32] | or it can come to you in a black limo | 改变也许从这刻开始 |
[07:35] | and take you to a fancy restaurant. | 当黑色加长轿车载你去豪华的酒店 |
[07:37] | One thing you can count on is change. | 改变无处不在 |
[07:44] | No. Look, I told you already, no. | 跟你说了不行 |
[07:47] | No means no. | 我说不行就不行 |
[07:48] | I’m not gonna change my mind. Oh, one second. | 我不会改变主意的 稍等一下 |
[07:52] | Ah, there you all are. Welcome. Please, have a seat. | 你们都来了 欢迎 请坐 |
[07:56] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[07:58] | Died on the set of Gone with the Wind, 1939. | 1939年死于《飘》的拍摄现场 |
[08:06] | – Mason. – What? | -梅森 -怎么了 |
[08:08] | Drilled a hole in your head, 1966. | 1966年 头上被钻了个洞而死 |
[08:16] | Roxy, strangled with a legwarmer in 1982. | 洛克希 1982年被长袜勒死 |
[08:22] | And George, | 乔治嘛 |
[08:24] | killed by a toilet seat from outer space in 2003. | 2003年 被外太空飞来的马桶圈砸死 |
[08:29] | Better off dead Better off dead | 死后更好 死后更好 |
[08:34] | Oh. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:38] | Okay, not to be all, “What the fuck?”about this, but… | 好吧 没有大惊小怪的意思 但是 |
[08:41] | What the fuck? | 这他妈算怎么一回事 |
[08:43] | Look, uh, our workload is going to increase, | 咱们的工作量要增加 |
[08:47] | and we need better ways to stay connected. | 我们需要更加先进的联系方式 |
[08:50] | Now, this Post-it business was fine,but now we’re with the Treos. | 不是说便条纸不好 但有了智能手机 |
[08:55] | Old habits die hard, | 老传统还是靠边站吧 |
[08:57] | and if you guys still want to meet for your early morning chats, | 如果你们还想保持早晨例会 |
[08:59] | then this table has a standing res in my name. | 这张桌子以我的名义定下来了 |
[09:02] | I can’t promise I’ll be there every day, | 我不能保证每天都能到场 |
[09:05] | But you can always get a hold of me on here, | 但是手机联系得到我 |
[09:08] | Or text me, or e-mail me. | 发短信或电邮都可以 |
[09:13] | – Who… – Sorry, overseas market’s just closing. | -你到底 -抱歉 海外市场刚关闭 |
[09:16] | Are you? – Kane, sell it. | -是谁 -我是凯恩 卖了它 |
[09:20] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[09:22] | Cameron Kane, died 9/11, | 卡梅伦・凯恩 死于九一一 |
[09:25] | fell 85 stories and never felt a thing. | 从八十五层楼掉下来 一点感觉都没有 |
[09:28] | I think I met your sister last night. | 我昨晚好像见到你妹妹了 |
[09:29] | She gave me a lap dance. Candy? | 她给我跳了一段艳舞 你妹妹是叫凯蒂吗 |
[09:31] | But who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[09:33] | Meet the new boss.Well, Rube got his lights. | 我是你们的新老大 鲁博被超度了 |
[09:36] | He had to, uh… He had to move on. | 修成正果升天了 |
[09:40] | They headhunted me | 由于我出色表现 |
[09:40] | Because of my ass-kicking performance stats, | 上头让我继任 |
[09:42] | and they brought me in to reconfigure your branch | 并让我重组再造你们这一分支 |
[09:44] | because, quite frankly, | 因为 说实话 |
[09:46] | it had gotten a little slack under the old guard. | 你们在前任的管理下太松懈了 |
[09:48] | Your assignments will be on your Treos, | 任务会通过手机发给你们 |
[09:51] | the car is at your disposal,and breakfast is, uh, my treat. | 车由你们支配 早餐我请客 |
[10:01] | In perpetuity. | 永远是我请客 |
[10:04] | I can’t wait to get started.We are gonna be a great team. | 我都等不及要开工了 我们会合作愉快的 |
[10:16] | What the fuck? I’m hungry. | 你干吗 我饿了 |
[10:18] | – He’s lying. – No, I’m not. | -他在撒谎 -我没有 |
[10:20] | – Not you. Cameron. – Lying about what? | -不是说你 我是说卡梅伦 -说什么谎 |
[10:23] | Rube. About Rube going away forever. | 关于鲁博永远不会再回来的事 |
[10:27] | Do you think he did something to Rube? | 你觉得他对鲁博作了什么坏事吗 |
[10:29] | – Why would he do that? – I don’t know. Some kind of coup. | -他为什么那样做 -我不知道 某种政变吧 |
[10:33] | What, to take over our illustrious team of grim reapers? | 为了继承我们显赫的死神事业吗 |
[10:37] | – No one’s that dumb. – She’s right, Roxy. | -谁会那么蠢 -她是对的 洛克希 |
[10:40] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 这也太扯了 |
[10:41] | Unless he heard about my staggering beauty. | 除非是他听说了我的倾城美貌 |
[10:45] | He heard you were a stank-ass who that’d go down on Clark Gable | 他听说你是个浪女 为了当大众演员 |
[10:48] | to play an extra on the plantation.That’s what he heard. | 居然给克拉克・盖博吹箫 |
[10:51] | You see how he took her chair out? | 你看他给她搬椅子那副淫荡相 |
[10:54] | And my phone-y thingy is greeny. | 我的手机是绿色的 |
[10:57] | And? | 那又怎么样 |
[10:58] | And it matches my eyes.It’s my favorite color. | 和我的眼睛很配 是我最喜欢的颜色 |
[11:00] | If Rube was still around, | 如果鲁博还在 |
[11:02] | he would have been at the Waffle Haus this morning. | 他今天早上会出现在达华夫豪斯饭店的 |
[11:05] | He would have found us.He would have. | 他肯定会找到我们的 |
[11:08] | Goddamn it! | 真烦人 |
[11:09] | We didn’t even have a chance to say goodbye. | 连道别的机会都没有 |
[11:12] | Fuck him. | 操他娘的 |
[11:21] | Where to? | 想去哪里 |
[11:22] | Uh, I’ve gotta get back to my car. I’m late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 我需要我的车 |
[11:25] | Yes, ma’am. Anyone else? | 好的女士 其他人呢 |
[11:27] | Yes, um, 11 Stratford,no, Stubens Place. | 是的 十一点在斯特福特 不对 是斯坦伯恩 |
[11:31] | I have 45 minutes, so we can drop George off first. | 我还有四十五分钟 我们先送乔治 |
[11:33] | Oh, wait, I’ll come with you’cause, um, I’m much, much later. | 等等 我跟你们一起去 我的任务时间很晚 |
[11:36] | How do you work this damn thing? | 这玩意儿怎么弄 |
[11:40] | Looks like you get the day off. | 看来你今天放假了 |
[11:42] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[11:44] | Oh, no. Look, I got another one. | 看看 我还有一个任务 |
[11:45] | They’re almost back-to-back. Look at that. | 时间一前一后 |
[11:48] | You get two, I get none? Rube would never do this. | 你两个 我一个都没有 鲁博绝不会那样做 |
[11:51] | Well, I don’t like it any more than you do. | 我也不喜欢这样分配 |
[11:53] | Well, give me one of yours, then. | 那你分给我一个 |
[11:54] | You can’t take her reap. | 你不能分她的收割任务 |
[11:56] | – I can if she got two. – Hey, shut the fuck up. | -她有两个我干吗不能分一个 -闭上你丫的嘴 |
[12:00] | Reap is slang for… | 收割是指 |
[12:02] | Reap is slang for when we take the soul out of a body who’s just… | 是指我们从人的身体里取走灵魂 |
[12:05] | Sales meeting,and we make commissions. | 指销售会 我们赚取佣金 |
[12:07] | We’re very competitive. | 竞争很激烈 |
[12:09] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[12:17] | There’s no way in hell she gets two reaps. | 她绝不可能得到两个任务 |
[12:19] | It has to be a mistake. | 肯定是出了什么差错 |
[12:21] | Well, I think it shows a sensitivity on his part. | 我觉得这体现了他管理的人性化 |
[12:23] | So do I. | 我也这么认为 |
[12:24] | I think he knew you were gonna be all touchy | 他可能知道你会很感伤 |
[12:26] | About him taking over,so he let you slide. | 所以他让你先休息缓冲一下 |
[12:31] | So why didn’t Mr. Sensitive let you guys slide? | 那为什么”敏感多情”先生让你们休息 |
[12:33] | Because you’re the only one who wants Rube’s old fucking job. | 因为只有你想接替鲁博的老职位 |
[12:38] | Listen, I have a bit of a time crunch. Could use your help. | 听着 我的时间很紧 你可以帮帮我 |
[12:41] | All right, we’ll take the squad car. | 好吧 咱们就坐加长车 |
[12:43] | I’ll use the lights if I have to. | 时间太紧的话我就亮警灯 |
[12:48] | Everything changes. | 万物皆变 |
[12:49] | Just when I get used to the way things are in life, | 当我就快习惯于生活现状的时候 |
[12:54] | or in my case, death… | 所谓现状 当然指得是死亡 |
[12:56] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[12:57] | Death throws you a curve. | 生活的剧情来了一点曲折 |
[12:59] | That’s the space-time continuum for you, full of surprises. | 这就是所谓的时光荏苒 惊奇不断 |
[13:07] | That was entirely uncalled for! | 有必要这样吗 |
[13:10] | See, there’s my mom and my sister Reggie. | 看见了没 那时我的妈妈和妹妹雷吉 |
[13:13] | My daughter is only 16! She’s just learning how to drive. | 我的女儿才十六岁 刚学开车 |
[13:16] | That’s me. That’s how the living world sees me. | 这是我 普通人看我是这样的 |
[13:20] | You should have a little consideration! | 你有点素质好不好 |
[13:28] | Light’s still red. Light’s still red! | 还是红灯 还是红灯 |
[13:31] | – Could you please chill? – Could you please pull over? | -放松点行吗 -快停车行吗 |
[13:37] | All right. Are you trying to get us killed? | 你是不是想把咱俩都害死 |
[13:41] | It’s crossed my mind. | 不是没想过 |
[13:42] | That’s comforting. | 这话说得真让人舒心 |
[13:44] | Not lately, though, | 最近不会 |
[13:46] | because I really want a new car for my birthday. | 因为我生日的时候想要一辆新车 |
[13:49] | Actually, it can be used. I can deal. | 二手的也行 我可以接受 |
[13:52] | Oh. That’s great.You can deal, all right. | 说得挺轻巧 你可以接受 |
[13:54] | Soon as you make enough money from your job. | 等你打工赚够了钱再说吧 |
[13:57] | Laura got new boobs for her 16th, | 劳拉的十六岁生日礼物是隆胸手术 |
[13:58] | and she didn’t even need them. | 而她自己的本来就挺大了 |
[14:00] | Well, that’s really sketchy behavior. | 那种行为太肤浅了 |
[14:03] | Mmm. More shady than sketchy. | 不是肤浅是胸大无脑 |
[14:08] | Yeah. Should be your father’s job. | 教你开车本该是你爸爸的活 |
[14:11] | Except that he lives,like, a million miles away. | 是啊 但他住的十万八千里远 |
[14:17] | When your father was teaching George to drive, | 你爸爸教乔治开车的时候 |
[14:19] | She cut someone off, | 她超了别人车 |
[14:22] | But she thought it was their fault, | 但她却怪人家 |
[14:23] | So she took both hands off the wheel | 为了冲人家竖两次中指 |
[14:25] | so she could flip ’em off twice. | 把两手都伸向窗外 |
[14:28] | – Can we go now? – Blinker! | -能走了吗 -开转向灯 |
[14:30] | – All right, let them know you’re coming. – I know! | -提示别人你要转弯了 -我知道 |
[14:34] | – Don’t let it bother you. – Okay, okay! I’ll try. | -别被打扰 -好了好了 我试试看 |
[14:40] | But, um, just in case? | 以防不时之需 |
[14:43] | What hand should I use to flip somebody off? | 给人竖中指要用哪只手 |
[14:47] | The one not holding the cell phone. | 不拿手机的那只 |
[15:13] | Do you want to go around back? Sneak in through the cafeteria? | 要不要开到后门 偷偷溜进自助餐厅去 |
[15:17] | It’s too late.They already saw me. | 太晚了 我已经被发现了 |
[15:19] | – I love you. – You’re the only one. | -我爱你 -也就你爱我了 |
[15:22] | That’s not true. | 别瞎说 |
[15:28] | That’s not true. | 别瞎说 |
[15:37] | The doctors were wonderful. | 医生们都很出色 |
[15:43] | But as great as they were at diagnosing and treating Teddy, | 尽管他们细心的诊治泰迪 |
[15:50] | They had no idea how to tell a 12-year-old boy | 却无法告诉一个十二岁的小男孩 |
[15:54] | That he was going to die. | 他就要死了 |
[15:58] | And we couldn’t do it,so the guilt… | 我们也说不出口 那种负罪感 |
[16:04] | Now, let me just say, | 我想说两句 |
[16:05] | I’ve been running this group for two years now, | 我发起这个小组已经有两年了 |
[16:07] | and I have never heard from a parent | 没有一个家长 |
[16:09] | Who has figured that one out. Right? | 说得出口 大家说对吗 |
[16:12] | I mean that there is no guidebook. | 没有说明书指挥我们 |
[16:15] | How do you manage it? | 你是怎么处理的 |
[16:17] | To be honest, not well. | 坦白说 我们处理的也不好 |
[16:20] | George died suddenly, | 乔治死得太突然 |
[16:23] | And earlier that same day, we had a fight. | 而就在那天早上 我们还吵了架 |
[16:26] | And I… You know, I can’t remember exactly what I said, | 我记不清那天确切说了什么 |
[16:28] | But it wasn’t pleasant. | 但肯定都是些不开心的话 |
[16:31] | And so I’ve been haunted by it | 所以近五年来 |
[16:32] | For the past five years. | 那天的场景不断在脑海中浮现 |
[16:35] | So now I just make sure that every time I say goodbye | 现在 我每天跟小女儿道别时 |
[16:39] | To my younger daughter, I tell her I love her. | 我总是要强调一遍 我爱她 |
[16:44] | Drives her crazy. | 弄的她很无语 |
[17:10] | Morning, Crystal. | 早上好 克丽丝多 |
[17:14] | – Meow, Millie. – good morning, Delores. | -喵 米莉 -早上好 德洛莉斯 |
[17:17] | How was your breakfast meeting? | 你早晨的会议如何 |
[17:19] | It’s supposed to be anonymous. | 这事应该保密 |
[17:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. I keep forgetting. | 对不起 我总是忘了 |
[17:23] | You’re under too much stress. | 你太紧张了 |
[17:24] | I just keep thinking about somebody ratting me out, | 我总是担心有人会打我小报告 |
[17:27] | – Bringing Murray to work. – everybody loves Murray. | -我把莫里带来了 -大家都很喜欢莫里啊 |
[17:32] | See how much they love him when he gets too weak | 它够不到盒子时 他们表达爱意的方式 |
[17:33] | To use the kitty litter box and starts spraying the bizhub. | 就是用墨汁喷它 |
[17:37] | So take some family leave. | 你可以请几天假 |
[17:38] | Spend some time with murray before he, you know, passes. | 在莫里说永别之前 多跟他处一会 |
[17:43] | There’s a no-pet clause in the contract. I checked. | 我查过了 合同里有不准带宠物条例 |
[17:47] | Oh. bastards. | 这太糟了 |
[17:48] | I’m gonna have to put that potty mouth of yours | 我会把你这的这个词 |
[17:50] | Directly into murray’s kitty litter box. | 直接放进莫里的猫盒子里 |
[17:53] | How many interviews we got today? | 今天有多少面试 |
[17:55] | Sixteen. | 十六个 |
[17:57] | – Bring ’em on. – that’s my girl. | -把它们都拿来 -这才对吗 |
[18:11] | – Oh, this is so sexy. – how is this sexy? | -这太性感了 -这哪性感了 |
[18:15] | Toenails and hair all over the floor, | 脚趾甲和头发遍地都是 |
[18:18] | Faces dead with too much botox and too much makeup. | 脸像死了一样 太多的粉饰伪装 |
[18:21] | Looks like a mortuary, if you ask me. | 我觉得这就像殡仪馆一样 |
[18:23] | Oh, I like mortuaries. I think they’re sexy. | 我喜欢殡仪馆 他们很性感 |
[18:25] | – That’s ’cause you’re dead. – no, it’s ’cause he’s sick. | -那是因为你已经死了 -不 是因为他变态 |
[18:28] | Uh, can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[18:30] | I hope so. | 的确如此 |
[18:32] | Is there someone who works here | 在这工作的 |
[18:34] | – With the last name Baenziger? – no. | -有姓班慈格的吗 -没有 |
[18:37] | – oh. – great haircut. | -恩 -这头发剪的真不错 |
[18:39] | I know. what about a client? last name Baenziger. | 那有个姓班慈格的客户吗 |
[18:44] | Not on the books for today. | 今天的名单上没有 |
[18:49] | Good choice. | 这个真不错 |
[18:51] | You know, the yellow rocks make it look like spring. | 黄色的小石头把这弄的跟春天似的 |
[18:54] | That is just what I thought. | 我也是这样想的 |
[18:59] | So, do you mind if I go back and look for my friend? | 你介意我们到后面去找那个朋友吗 |
[19:01] | – Yeah, be my guest. – thanks. | -当然不介意 请自便 -谢了 |
[19:05] | Goody. that means we get to play, you know… | 太好了 这次我们可以去玩点 |
[19:07] | High-risk factor. | 风险因素 |
[19:09] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:12] | – Running with scissors. – barber on drugs, razor at throat. | -夹缝求生 -理发师吸毒 刮破了喉咙 |
[19:18] | The house is right on the mountain. ski in, ski out. | 屋子正好在山上 进出都可以滑雪 |
[19:21] | My instructor says I’m a natural. | 我导师说我是有滑雪天赋 |
[19:24] | – Then there’s her. – What’s high risk about her? | -那边的那个 -她又有什么高风险因素 |
[19:26] | Nothing. I just want her dead. | 没有 我只是希望她死 |
[19:29] | Baenziger! | 班慈格 |
[19:31] | Oh, good. now we get to play last-minute panic. | 现在我们可以玩恐慌一分钟了 |
[19:37] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[19:45] | – Zac? – hi. | -扎克 -你好 |
[19:48] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah. no, uh… sorry. do I know you from somewhere? | 嗯 我认识你吗 |
[19:53] | I think so. are you Zac Baenziger? | 应该见过 你是扎克・班慈格吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah. no. yeah, that’s me, for sure. | 是的 我很确定 |
[19:59] | Uh, were we in high school together? | 我们是高中同学吗 |
[20:01] | Graveling! | 鬼雾灵 |
[20:03] | – I saw it first. – I saw it. | -我先发现的 -我也看见了 |
[20:04] | It’s good to see you. really. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:10] | Sorry, I need a signature. | 等会 我得签一下名 |
[20:13] | Now, where did my pens go? | 我的笔哪去了 |
[20:28] | There you go. there you go. | 对了 就是这样 |
[20:36] | Call 911! hurry! | 快打911 快 |
[20:42] | Hey, dead guy. | 你好啊 死人 |
[20:46] | You mean those weren’t candies? | 难道这些不是糖果吗 |
[20:47] | No, and we didn’t go to high school together. | 不是 我们也不是一个高中毕业的 |
[20:50] | We gotta go, guys. | 我们得走了 |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:53] | Daisy, what about his lights? | 黛西 他怎么超度呢 |
[20:55] | Uh, he’ll figure it out. you know, we’ve only got 10 minutes. | 他能自己搞定 我们现在只有十分钟 |
[20:58] | Rushing a reap! this is bad form. | 仓促的取魂 这样不行 |
[21:02] | This Cameron guy is starting to piss me off. | 卡梅伦已经开始惹恼我了 |
[21:04] | I think his way is more efficient. | 我认为这样更有效率 |
[21:05] | I think Daisy’s right. the geezer is dead, isn’t he? | 我觉得黛西没错 那家伙死了 不是吗 |
[21:08] | I’ve got some lovely lemon sage | 我刚才给自己弄了点 |
[21:09] | Thickening conditioner for my hair. | 柠檬护发素 |
[21:11] | – Look nice for the new boss. – I don’t think you’re his type. | -给新上司个好印象 -他不喜欢你这种 |
[21:14] | – You are? – I’m everybody’s type. | -你是吗 -我是人见人爱型 |
[21:16] | Oh, really? trying to make me jealous? | 真的吗 你在让我嫉妒吗 |
[21:18] | Just stating the obvious. | 我只是实话实说 |
[21:22] | – So, Mr. Harding. – call me Ryan. | -哈丁先生 -叫我莱恩就行了 |
[21:27] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[21:28] | Ryan, let the potential employer address you formally | 莱恩 你的雇主想正式称呼你 |
[21:32] | If that’s what she chooses. | 那就顺着她 |
[21:34] | First names may be Taboo in her place of business, | 她的职位 也许不适合亲密的称呼 |
[21:36] | And if that’s the case, you just talked yourself out of a job. | 如果是这样 你的工作就泡汤了 |
[21:42] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[21:44] | What do you think | 你认为 |
[21:44] | Is your greatest accomplishment in life so far, | 你目前取得的最大成就是什么 |
[21:46] | Mr.Harding? | 哈丁先生 |
[21:48] | I’m 26. | 我才26岁 |
[21:50] | By the age of 26, Tiger Woods had already won the grand slam. | 26岁时 泰格・伍尔兹已经拿到大满贯了 |
[21:53] | At 26, Henry Ford had invented the model t. | 26岁时 亨利・福特已经发明了T型车 |
[21:57] | By the time he was 26, Alexander the great… | 26岁时 亚历山大已经是 |
[22:00] | Had become a homo. – Ryan. | -是一个同性恋 -莱恩 |
[22:02] | If she insists on comparing me to successful people, | 如果她总是把我跟伟人比较 |
[22:05] | – Of course I’m gonna fall short. – oh, get over it. | -我肯定会逊色很多 -算了吧 |
[22:07] | May i, Millie? | 让我来吧 米莉 |
[22:10] | What do we do here? | 我们来这是干什么的 |
[22:13] | We’re a temp agency. | 我们是临时机构 |
[22:16] | Millie? | 米莉 |
[22:18] | We’re an agency that gets people jobs | 我们是帮人找工作的机构 |
[22:21] | That are temporary. | 这个只是暂时的 |
[22:23] | We are a corporate dating service. | 我们在为面试服务 |
[22:26] | And if we want to find the right match, | 为了找到合适的职位 |
[22:29] | We have to understand the sine qua non of that person. | 我们就得知道面试者的条件 |
[22:33] | We have to find out what makes someone special. | 知道面试者身上有什么特质 |
[22:35] | We have to ask questions that catch people off guard, | 我们需要趁人不备时 问些问题 |
[22:38] | That really pull their masks off. | 能看到他们真实一面的问题 |
[22:41] | Like, “what’s your most treasured possession?” | 比如 你最宝贵的财富 |
[22:43] | My cat. | 我的猫咪 |
[22:44] | How about, “what’s the best birthday gift you ever got?” | 最珍贵的生日礼物怎么样 |
[22:46] | My cat. people, these don’t catch people off guard. | 我的猫咪 这些不是趁人不备的那种 |
[22:49] | We need a question like, uh… | 我们需要的问题就像… |
[22:53] | Questions like, | 问题 就像 |
[22:55] | “What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?” | 你死之前最想做的事是什么 |
[22:57] | Now that’s a great question. | 这就是个很好的问题 |
[23:03] | Carry on. doing great. | 很好 继续 |
[23:08] | Answer the question, Ryan. | 该回答问题了 莱恩 |
[23:10] | – Do you want me to answer honestly? – of course. | -你们想听真话吗 -当然 |
[23:12] | That’s easy. he wants to get laid. | 答案很简单 他想性爱 |
[23:14] | – Amy! – no, she’s right. | -艾米 -她说的是对的 |
[23:16] | Okay, you know, let’s start over, | 好的 我们从新开始 |
[23:20] | And feel free to lie this time. | 你这次不用说真话 |
[23:31] | There were a lot of things I wanted to do before I died. | 我死前有很多事想去做 |
[23:36] | I don’t know what they were | 我不知道到底是什么 |
[23:37] | Because I never asked myself that question. | 这是因为我从想那种问题 |
[23:40] | What the fuck? | 这是他妈的怎么回事 |
[23:46] | Whoever H. Hart is, | 不管H・哈特是谁 |
[23:48] | I hope he or she asked the question, | 我希望她已经思考过这个问题 |
[23:51] | Because their clock is about to stop. | 因为他的生命时钟即将停止 |
[23:59] | High-risk factors. | 高风险因素 |
[24:01] | Hey, stop. stop. | 听 快停 |
[24:03] | So many possibilities, so little time. | 太多的可能性 时间却所剩无几 |
[24:26] | The driver didn’t even stop to see if he was okay. | 司机停都没停一下 看看他有没有事 |
[24:29] | Hang tough, Jenny. Hudson will be all right. | 坚强点 珍妮 哈德森不会有事的 |
[24:32] | Hudson’s got heart. hudson’s got heart. | 哈德森正中红心 哈德森正中红心 |
[24:35] | What’s that you’re saying? | 你在说什么 |
[24:38] | It’s one of our cheers. | 是我们一个拉拉队口号 |
[24:40] | I mean, all the football players have one. | 每个足球运动员都有一个专属的 |
[24:42] | I mean, except Gustav Guducek, | 除了古斯塔夫・ 古德恰克 |
[24:45] | Because, well, nothing rhymes with that. | 因为 他的名字不押韵 |
[24:48] | And, I mean, Hudson’s is easy, right? | 哈德森的名字很容易押韵 |
[24:49] | I mean, there’s part and dart, and all that stuff. | 有很多词 例如分别 飞镖 |
[24:51] | And then, well, we decided | 我们最后决定 |
[24:53] | How sweet and easy if we just used his name? | 用他的名和姓押韵多好啊 |
[24:56] | Hudson’s got heart. | 哈德森正中红心 |
[24:59] | Get it? | 懂了吗 |
[25:02] | That’s Hudson Hart? | 那个就是哈德森・哈特吗 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:47] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[25:49] | I told you to look like a million bucks. | 我跟你说了要打扮的要气派点 |
[25:52] | – Well, I never got your message. – okay, obviously. | -我没收到你的短信啊 -很明显 |
[25:55] | – Oh, Georgia, I have the best news. – not me. | -乔治亚我有你的好消息 -不是我的 |
[25:57] | Cameron seriously screwed up on my reap time. | 卡梅伦已经把我的工作搞砸了 |
[25:59] | Oh, dear, that’s too bad. but enough about you. | 哦 那太糟了 不过应该没事 |
[26:03] | I’m returning to the theater. | 我重新回到剧院了 |
[26:05] | Returning? I thought you only did movies. | 回到 你以前不是拍电影吗 |
[26:07] | – What’s the difference? – a live audience? | -那又有什么区别 -现场的观众 |
[26:09] | Oh, silly George, Gameron introduced me to Ronald Gluckster. | 乔治别傻了 卡梅伦向罗纳德・克鲁斯特推荐了我 |
[26:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:14] | The producer. and he loves me. | 制片人 他很喜欢我 |
[26:16] | And I’m understudying lady Macbeth. | 我是《麦克白》的替补演员 |
[26:18] | – I start rehearsals demain. – did you have to blow him? | -开始背《彷徨少年时》的对白 -你给他”吹箫”了么 |
[26:21] | No. in fact, he said I have a certain je ne sais quoi. | 当然不用 他说我很有感觉 |
[26:24] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[26:25] | That you’re gonna have to blow him. | 意味着你要给他”吹箫” |
[26:26] | Daisy, Cameron seriously screwed up my reap. | 黛西 卡梅伦毁掉了我取魂的机会 |
[26:29] | That’s too bad for you. | 真糟 |
[26:31] | But you should have a drink. it’s a party. | 但这是聚会你应该喝一杯 |
[26:32] | I’ve had five glasses of Cristal. I could get used to this. | 我已经喝了五杯香槟 我已经习惯了 |
[26:36] | Where’s Mason? | 梅森去哪了 |
[26:37] | In heaven. | 到天上去了 |
[26:40] | Oh, there’s the mayor. | 市长在那呢 |
[26:52] | Georgie Porgie pudding and… | 淘气的乔治布丁 |
[26:54] | …Pie? I don’t know. | 馅饼 我不知道 |
[26:57] | Look what Cameron bought me for my birthday. | 看卡梅伦给我卖了什么生日礼物 |
[27:00] | – It’s not your birthday. – , shut up. | -这不是你的生日 -乔治闭嘴 |
[27:03] | I don’t want to offend my presents. | 我不想冒犯我的礼物 |
[27:05] | – There’s plenty of time for that later. | 你有大把时间冒犯她们 |
[27:07] | This is Tiffany. | 这是达芙妮 |
[27:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:10] | And this is Tiffany. | 这也是达芙妮 |
[27:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:14] | How fucking funny is that? | 这真他妈的好玩 |
[27:17] | All you’re missing is the little blue box. | 你已经把你的小蓝盒子丢了 |
[27:19] | Oh, do you know what lives inside little blue boxes? | 你们知道蓝盒子里面有什么吗 |
[27:22] | Seriously, do you? do you? | 你知道吗 |
[27:23] | – No, please tell me. – necrophiliacs. | -不知道 你快告诉我吧 -恋尸狂 |
[27:26] | Cameron screwed up my reap. | 卡梅伦毁掉了我取魂的机会 |
[27:28] | And little tiny Eskimos who live in little ice blocks, | 住在小冰屋的小小的爱斯基摩人 |
[27:31] | And they get eaten by lions, and they’re really sad. | 被狮子吞掉 他们真可怜 |
[27:33] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[27:35] | There is a soul trapped in agony out there right now. | 有一个灵魂现在正在痛苦中煎熬 |
[27:38] | Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[27:41] | Oh, I don’t care. it’s happened before, innit? | 但是我不关心 之前这也有发生 |
[27:43] | Not like this. not when Rube was in charge. | 不像这样 不是鲁博监管的时候 |
[27:47] | Fuck Rube. fuck rube. it’s not my bloody problem. | 鲁博混蛋 这不是我份内的事 |
[27:50] | Seriously, I don’t care. | 实际上我不关心 |
[27:52] | Where’s Roxy? | 洛克希去哪了 |
[27:54] | You know what is my problem, though? | 知道我的问题是什么吗 |
[27:55] | I really need some Viagra in, like, | 我需要一些伟哥 |
[27:57] | An IV thing that goes in your arm. | 像打吊瓶一样注射进来 |
[28:00] | Yeah. I love you. | 对 我爱你 |
[28:02] | – You don’t look so hot. – I got boned with bad reap info. | -你看上去不好 -我收到了错误采集信息 |
[28:06] | That shit don’t float in my bowl. | 这个破事不归我管 |
[28:09] | – What did Cameron say? – I haven’t found him yet. | -卡梅伦怎么说 -我找不到他 |
[28:12] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[28:14] | Cameron! George needs some answers. | 卡梅伦 乔治需要你的解释 |
[28:17] | Ah, Roxy. just who I was looking for. | 我正在找你 洛克希 |
[28:19] | Have you said hello to police Commissioner Cusek? | 跟考扎克长官问好怎么样 |
[28:22] | Commissioner, it’s an honor and a privilege. | 长官 很荣幸和你见面 |
[28:25] | Pleasure’s all mine, officer. | 很高兴和你见面 |
[28:26] | I was just telling the commissioner here | 我正在跟长官说 |
[28:28] | That there aren’t enough | 有关非裔美国人 |
[28:29] | African-american ranking officers in the police force. | 高级军官不够的问题 |
[28:32] | Now, maybe it’s time for a promotion, hmm? | 现在应该是升官的时候了 |
[28:34] | I don’t want any affirmative action quota bullshit. | 我不需要这种破格录取 |
[28:38] | Well, then, how about a drink? | 去喝杯酒怎么样 |
[28:43] | Love to. | 很乐意 |
[28:46] | See you later. | 回见 |
[28:51] | Ah, so glad you could make it. | 我很高兴你赶来了 |
[28:52] | I was getting worried about you. | 我一直在担心你 |
[28:54] | You should be worried. you gave me the wrong reap time. | 你当然应该担心 你给的时间是错的 |
[28:58] | Easy, princess. | 别激动 公主 |
[29:01] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[29:03] | The Treo said 5:52. | 手机上说是5点52分 |
[29:05] | I was there early, but h. hart had already been hit by the car | 我提前到了 但是人已经被车撞了 |
[29:09] | And taken away to the hospital. | 还被送进医院了 |
[29:11] | So he was in the ambulance at 5:52. | 他五点五十二的时候在救护车里 |
[29:13] | – Long gone. – Then he was DOA. | -早就走了 -那送到时已经死亡了 |
[29:16] | But I didn’t even touch him. not even close. | 但是我都没碰到他 甚至都没接近 |
[29:21] | Then I suggest | 我建议 |
[29:24] | You go to the hospital | 你去医院 |
[29:27] | And make sure your boy is dead. | 确定他已经死了 |
[29:32] | Take care of business, princess, and go reap his soul. | 解决你的问题 收集他的灵魂 |
[30:01] | Dr. Orton to OR one, post op. | 奥顿医生到手术室来 准备手术 |
[30:04] | Dr. orton to or one, post op. | 奥顿医生到手术室来 准备手术 |
[30:11] | – Yes, may I help you? – I’m looking for Hudson. | -有什么可以帮忙 -我在找哈德森 |
[30:14] | Oh, I’m sorry, miss. | 对不起 小姐 |
[30:16] | His parents can’t even see him right now. | 他的父母现在都不能见他 |
[30:18] | You’ll have to wait with everyone else. | 你跟其他人一起在这等吧 |
[30:19] | No, I just need to see his body. | 我只是想看看他的尸体 |
[30:22] | To say goodbye? | 说声再见 |
[30:24] | Don’t rush him to heaven, honey. | 不要咒他死 |
[30:26] | He’s still hanging in there. | 他还有口气在 |
[30:27] | He is? | 还活着 |
[30:29] | Must have been touched by an angel. | 他肯定有天使保佑 |
[30:34] | The waiting area is around the corner. | 等侯室在那 |
[30:38] | – This way. – thanks. | -这边 -谢谢 |
[30:42] | This can’t be happening. | 这怎么可能 |
[30:45] | I just spoke to him this morning. | 我今天早上还跟他说话的 |
[30:48] | I can’t believe we’re here now. | 我不敢相信我们在这 |
[30:52] | I don’t want Hudson to die. | 我不想哈德森死 |
[31:03] | 干洗室 | |
[31:16] | Doctor, is my father gonna be okay? | 医生 我爸没事吗 |
[31:20] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[31:22] | Good. here’s a picture to put on your fridge. | 太好了 这幅画送给你 可以放到冰箱上 |
[31:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:31] | There’s the ship, there’s the plane, | 这是艘船 这是架飞机 |
[31:33] | And there’s a fast, fast bike. | 这是辆很快的自行车 |
[31:35] | Are you planning your get away? | 你在计划逃脱吗 |
[31:37] | I like to go very fast. | 我喜欢走的很快 |
[31:43] | Tara, sweet heart, it’s time to go. | 塔拉 小甜甜 我们该走了 |
[32:02] | Give a kid a crayon and she’ll draw you a picture | 给孩子一只蜡笔 她会给你画一幅 |
[32:04] | Of how she’s getting the hell out of Dodge. | 有关怎样逃走的画 |
[32:07] | Every kid seems to be planning her escape. | 好像每个孩子都计划逃走 |
[32:10] | You want a picture of a house, you have to ask for it. | 如果想要房子的画 你得自己开口 |
[32:15] | It’s done. | 画完了 |
[32:19] | – George, you have talent. – I know. It’s me there. | -乔治 你有天赋 -没错 这是我 |
[32:23] | Well, where you heading, sweetheart? | 甜心 你这是要去哪呢 |
[32:26] | – On a secret voyage. – Who are those people? | -秘密历险 -这些人是谁 |
[32:30] | A secret. | 这是秘密 |
[32:34] | Fine, then. It’s you and Mom. You’re drifting out to sea. | 好吧 是你和妈妈 正漂到海里 |
[32:39] | I’m not sure why I’m taking this personally, | 我不知道自己为什么介意 |
[32:41] | But why are Reggie and I drifting out to sea? | 但是为什么我们漂到海里 |
[32:44] | You were kicked off the boat. | 你们被从船上踢下去了 |
[32:47] | Why can’t I be on the boat? | 为什么我不能坐船呢 |
[32:50] | Georgia, what do you have to say? | 乔治亚 你有什么话好说 |
[32:53] | Better luck next life. | 来世好运 |
[32:58] | Those are the words you’re gonna leave your little sister with? | 这就是你要对妹妹说的话吗 |
[33:00] | Who worships the ground you walk on? | 她像神一样崇拜你 |
[33:08] | What are you doing, sweetie? | 你干什么 甜心 |
[33:10] | I’m getting back on Georgia’s boat. | 我要回到乔治亚的船上 |
[33:22] | My get away plan worked to perfection. | 我的逃脱计划非常完美 |
[33:25] | Dead at 18. | 18身亡 |
[33:37] | Are his kidneys compromised, too, Doctor? | 他的肾功能也衰退了吗 医生 |
[33:42] | Uh, that’s what I’m here to find out. | 我来就是为了检查 |
[33:47] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[33:49] | Quarterback turned vegetable.It’s a fate worse than death. | 四分卫瘫掉了 这比死了还糟糕 |
[33:52] | Oh, I’ll say. | 我也这么说 |
[33:59] | You’ll thank me for this some day. | 你有天会感谢我的 |
[34:04] | Or not. | 或者不 |
[34:08] | Die, goddamn it. | 快死吧 他妈的 |
[34:11] | Did I say that out loud? | 我说出声音了吗 |
[34:12] | Uh, don’t die, Hudson. Hudson, please don’t die. | 别死 哈德森 求你别死 |
[34:18] | Don’t… Oh, I need a tissue. | 别 我需要纸巾 |
[34:30] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[34:34] | I just want to see Hudson. | 我只是想看看哈德森 |
[34:35] | This is for friends and family only. Bye. | 只有朋友和家人能来 再见 |
[34:44] | You didn’t have to be so rough on her. | 你没必要这么折磨她 |
[34:46] | Hudson doesn’t even know that girl. | 哈德森根本不认识她 |
[34:48] | You didn’t have to make her feel like shit. | 那你也没必要贬低她 |
[34:49] | Yeah, well, this isn’t about her. It’s about Hudson. | 但重要的不是她 是哈德森 |
[35:53] | 10:15, Reggie. | 已经10点15了 雷吉 |
[35:56] | Lisa left work early,so I had to close up by myself. | 莉莎早退了 我得自己关店 |
[36:00] | Well, that sucks.How did you get home, then? | 太糟了 那你怎么回来的 |
[36:03] | Bus. | 公车 |
[36:05] | Honey, I would have picked you up. | 宝贝 我可以去接你的 |
[36:08] | You’ve got your books. | 你要写书啊 |
[36:11] | I didn’t want to pull you away. | 我不想让你分神 |
[36:13] | Well, when did you become so thoughtful? | 什么时候这么善解人意啦 |
[36:21] | A boy at school almost died today. | 学校的一个男生差点死 |
[36:24] | Hit and run. | 驾车肇事后逃跑 |
[36:26] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[36:29] | He’s in intensive care. | 现在重病护理室 |
[36:31] | Did you know him? | 认识他吗 |
[36:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:40] | Sorry. the buckle on my shirt just jabbed into my back. | 抱歉 后背的纽扣扎到了 |
[36:49] | Red, but not bleeding. | 红了 但没流血 |
[36:51] | Yeah, I hate this stupid thing. | 我讨厌这东西 |
[36:55] | Now the buckle puts holes into my back. | 纽扣给我的后背开了个洞 |
[37:00] | Maybe you should take it off. | 也许你该脱下来 |
[37:08] | Maybe I should. | 也许应该 |
[37:11] | Unless you want to. | 你想吗 |
[37:17] | Not really. | 不算认识 |
[37:19] | I mean, everybody knows him. | 大家都知道他 |
[37:21] | Hudson Hart. He plays football. | 哈德森・哈特 他是足球队的 |
[37:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:28] | Does that mean | 这句话的意思 |
[37:30] | That you’re gonna take me to the homecoming dance? | 是邀请我去返校舞会吗 |
[37:34] | Uh, I… | 我 |
[37:38] | I’m already… | 我已经 |
[37:40] | Chill. | 别紧张 |
[37:43] | You know I wouldn’t be caught at that stupid dance. | 我才不想去那些愚蠢的场合 |
[37:45] | But you could still ask. | 但至少你该问问啊 |
[37:49] | I know who you mean. He goes out with that beautiful girl. | 我知道你的意思 他和那个美女约会 |
[37:53] | Jennifer Hardek. | 詹妮弗・哈德克 |
[37:58] | Oh, guess it’s too late to call her parents. | 现在打电话去他家太晚了 |
[38:01] | Why would you call her parents? | 干嘛给他们家打电话 |
[38:03] | Because I know them. | 因为我认识他们 |
[38:05] | And it’s what I do. | 这是我的职业 |
[38:08] | Maybe I could help Jennifer. | 也许我该帮帮詹尼佛 |
[38:09] | She’s gotta be really freaked out. | 她一定吓坏了 |
[38:12] | Worried he’s gonna die. | 担心他会死 |
[38:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:19] | Reggie, are you upset? | 雷吉 你伤心吗 |
[38:24] | It’s okay to cry, sweetheart. | 哭出来没事的 甜心 |
[38:27] | Death is scary, I know. | 我理解 死很可怕 |
[38:30] | Even if he wasn’t your friend. | 就算不是你的朋友 |
[39:01] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[39:04] | Mason, wake up. | 梅森 起来 |
[39:06] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[39:08] | Give me one more kiss then, Tiffany. | 再亲我一下 达芙妮 |
[39:12] | Ugh! Mason, pull yourself together. | 梅森 振作点 |
[39:17] | Goddamn it! | 去他妈的 |
[40:00] | – There you go. There you go. – Holy shit. | -就是那里 就是那里 -吃屎 |
[40:03] | Right there. Right there. | 就是那里 就是那里 |
[40:05] | Right there! Right there! | 就是那里 就是那里 |
[40:09] | My reap is still alive, my sister’s in love with him, | 我的魂魄还活着 我妹妹爱上了他 |
[40:12] | Daisy and Cameron are having Tantric sex… | 黛西和卡梅伦正在做爱 |
[40:14] | And all is right with the world. | 这就是现实 |
[40:17] | This is like invasion of the body snatchers. | 这就像是沦落魔道 |
[40:20] | Roxy, snap out of it! | 洛克希 看清楚点 |
[40:21] | I did. | 我看的很清楚 |
[40:23] | Then what do we do? How do we fix this? | 那我们怎么办 怎么补救 |
[40:25] | We don’t fix what isn’t broken. | 没破坏为什么要补救 |
[40:27] | George, look around. | 乔治 看看周围 |
[40:30] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[40:33] | Cameron’s figured it out. | 卡梅伦看清了一切 |
[40:35] | Figured what out? | 看清什么 |
[40:37] | That there’s no bolt of lightning coming down. | 天堂之光不会降临 |
[40:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼话 |
[40:41] | There are no consequences for anything we do. | 根本没有因果循环这回事 |
[40:44] | Yes, there are. Terrible ones. Rube said… | 不对 有的 还是糟糕的报应 鲁博说 |
[40:48] | I loved that man. | 我崇拜过那个男人 |
[40:50] | But Rube is not here anymore to make the rules. | 但鲁博已经不是管理者了 |
[40:54] | Well, then, you tell me what to do. | 那你告诉我怎么做 |
[40:57] | Who knows how much time we have left here, George. | 谁知道我们还要在这里多久 乔治 |
[41:01] | Make hay while the sun shines. | 及时行乐吧 |
[41:04] | With Cameron’s blessings. | 卡梅伦是赐福于我们 |
[41:09] | Oh, great. Now Roxy’s flipped. | 棒极了 洛克希也着魔了 |
[41:12] | Well, that makes it official. The world’s gone mad. | 正式宣布了 这个世界疯狂了 |
[41:16] | When the world goes mad, anything can happen. | 当世界疯狂了 一切都有可能 |
[41:20] | Like I get left in charge. | 例如我当上了主管 |
[41:21] | Visa card application? | 通行证申请书 |
[41:23] | Says you get a Seahawks helmet on the card. | 写着你的卡上印有海鹰头盔 |
[41:25] | – No. – Oh,don’t forget, | -不用了 -别忘了 |
[41:27] | The purchase orders get filed in the second drawer, | 购物清单放在了第二个抽屉 |
[41:30] | But only after… | 但一定要 |
[41:30] | After they’ve been stapled to the invoice. I know, Delores. | 一定先和发票装订在一起 我知道了 德洛莉斯 |
[41:33] | It’s only a few more responsibilities until you’re back. | 在你回来之前 我只是担子重了些 |
[41:36] | Oh. And if corporate calls, remember, it’s my Uncle Murray | 如果总部来电 记住说 是我的舅舅莫里 |
[41:40] | That had kidney failure. Not too far from the truth. | 他肾功能衰竭了 也不算撒谎吧 |
[41:45] | Aw, look at my big boy up there. | 看看我的大宝贝 |
[41:48] | Insists on jumping up to the highest spot in the room | 非得跳到最高的位置 |
[41:50] | when he doesn’t have the strength | 可是他已经连 |
[41:51] | To clean his own bottom after a poo. | 清理屁屁的力气都没了 |
[41:54] | You’re a wonder. | 你是个奇迹 |
[41:55] | A dentist in our building. $50 off teeth whitening. | 我们大楼里的一个牙医 美白牙齿50美元 |
[41:58] | – No. – It says they use a laser to do it | -不用 – 上面说他们用激光美白 |
[42:01] | And it’s the next big thing. | 这又是一件大事哦 |
[42:02] | Yeah, my behind is the next big thing. | 错 我消息落伍才是大事 |
[42:07] | Burial at sea, taxidermy, cremation? | 海葬 炼制术 火葬 |
[42:11] | Hey, give me that. | 把它给我 |
[42:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:13] | I don’t want Murray to know. | 我不想让莫里知道 |
[42:16] | What, you don’t think he knows he’s dying? | 难道他自己不知道快死了吗 |
[42:18] | He’ll be so busy living, he won’t even see it coming. | 他忙于生活 没空顾及死亡来临 |
[42:21] | And neither will I. | 我也是 |
[42:22] | Why? What are you two gonna do? | 怎么忙 你们有什么打算 |
[42:24] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[42:26] | Get laid? | 做爱吗 |
[42:28] | I hear Ryan’s available. | 听说莱恩有空哦 |
[42:32] | Let me see that teeth whitening thing. | 让我看看美白牙齿的广告 |
[42:36] | This is a first. | 这是新鲜事 |
[42:39] | I’m the responsible one. | 我是管事的 |
[42:42] | Where the hell is everyone? | 大家到底死哪去了 |
[42:46] | – When I was alive… – Thank you. | -当我还活着 -谢谢 |
[42:47] | I was never a defender of following the rules. | 我从来也不维护规定 |
[42:50] | Rule breakers were usually considered kind of cool. | 大家都认为违规者很酷 |
[42:53] | And I wanted to be cool, so I broke a lot of rules. | 我希望酷一点 所以我违规 |
[42:57] | If I got caught, I got punished. No big deal. | 被抓了 就受罚 没什么了不起 |
[43:00] | In death, the rules are unclear. | 但死后世界 规定很不明确 |
[43:02] | And if you break them, the consequences are murkier. | 如果违规了 后果也不清楚 |
[43:06] | As a reaper, we are supposed to take souls | 作为死神 我们要收割灵魂 |
[43:08] | And lead them to their lights, but what if we don’t? | 指引他们前往天堂之光 如果我们违规呢 |
[43:12] | We aren’t supposed to interfere with the living world, | 我们不该插手人间的俗事 |
[43:15] | But what if we do? | 如果我们插手呢 |
[43:16] | What are the consequences of breaking rules? | 会带来什么后果 |
[43:20] | Who knows, until someone breaks them? | 没人违规 又怎么会知道呢 |
[43:21] | 林肯公园 10点06分 特纳先生 | |
[43:26] | 10点06分 | |
[43:29] | Will she be getting a medal, Commissioner Cusek? | 她会收到奖章吗 考扎克长官 |
[43:32] | At least one. | 至少一个 |
[43:34] | – Anything to add, Officer? – I was just doing my job. | -有什么补充吗 警官 -我只是尽本分 |
[43:39] | Don’t be modest. Come on, give us the details. | 别谦虚了 给我们讲讲 |
[43:41] | I was at the right place at the right time. | 我只是碰巧 |
[43:49] | No, you don’t. No, you don’t! | 不 你不许死 不许 |
[43:51] | Get back in there! | 回到身体里 |
[43:54] | – Call 911! – Right away! | -叫救护车 -马上 |
[43:56] | You are not gonna die on me. | 不许在我面前死 |
[43:58] | – You hear me? – Let go of me, lady! | -听到没 -放开我 |
[44:02] | Throw me back in the water! | 把我扔回水里 |
[44:05] | Witnesses say he looked dead | 目击者说他似乎死了 |
[44:06] | But that you wouldn’t give up on the CPR. | 但你坚持做急救 |
[44:09] | I might have cracked a few ribs, | 也许我弄断了几个肋骨呢 |
[44:11] | But I just felt like I could bring him back to life. | 但我感觉能救活他 |
[44:14] | Right here, Roxy. | 看这里 洛克希 |
[44:29] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[44:58] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[45:00] | Are you Otto Zien? | 你是奥托・西恩吗 |
[45:03] | Yes. How did you know my name? | 是的 你怎么知道我名字 |
[45:04] | I got friends in high places. | 我上面有人 |
[45:07] | On the floor, now! Down! | 趴下 马上 |
[45:28] | Excuse me. I think I’ll take that. | 打扰了 那个归我 |
[45:35] | That really bloody hurt! | 真他妈的疼啊 |
[45:39] | You can’t kill a dead guy, mate. | 你不能杀死一个死人 伙计 |
[45:44] | Motherfucker! | 真他妈活见鬼了 |
[45:46] | Money. | 钱 |
[45:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[46:07] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 打扰一下 |
[46:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[46:11] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[46:15] | Clean hospital is a happy hospital. | 整洁的医院带来快乐 |
[46:39] | Well, it’s such a short run, Daisy. | 黛西 时间很赶 |
[46:41] | I want to do every performance. | 我想出席每一个演出 |
[46:43] | Well, how about, um, you know, | 这主意怎么样 |
[46:44] | just a teensy, weensy little Wednesday matinee? | 就一个小小的 不起眼的 星期三演出 |
[46:46] | You know, nothing but a bunch of blue hairs. | 没别的 只做些蓝色的假发 |
[46:49] | I don’t think so. Sorry. No offense. | 恐怕不行 无意冒犯 |
[46:55] | None taken. | 不接受 |
[47:14] | And if we fail, | 如果我们失败了 |
[47:16] | Then screw your courage to the sticking-post. | 鼓起勇气坚守位置 |
[47:20] | It’s “sticking-place.” | 是坚守岗位 |
[47:22] | That’s what I said! | 我说的就是这个 |
[47:29] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[47:31] | Deadly. | 迷死人 |
[47:36] | I’m on. | 我要上了 |
[47:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:45] | – You’re welcome. – Thank you. | -不客气 -谢谢 |
[47:47] | No, I didn’t! | 不 我没有 |
[47:48] | I specifically said I wanted the report by 3:00! | 我特别强调 报告在3点整交上来 |
[47:53] | You did not. You said 5:00. | 不是 你说5点 |
[47:56] | Amy! Just admit that you fucked up! | 艾米 你就承认自己搞砸了 |
[48:00] | Delores would never talk to anyone that way. | 德洛莉斯不会这么对我们说话 |
[48:03] | Yeah? Well, maybe she should. | 是吗 也许她该这么说 |
[48:05] | Maybe it would make things | 会让这地方 |
[48:06] | Run a little more smoothly around here. | 不那么糟糕 |
[48:09] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[48:12] | Well, if I had known it was gonna be that easy, | 早知道这样就能搞定你 |
[48:13] | I would have yelled at you a lot sooner! | 我早就冲你大喊大叫了 |
[48:19] | What are you all looking at? | 都在看什么 |
[48:32] | Geronimo! | 空中跳伞 |
[48:38] | Let’s go murray. | 出发啦 莫里 |
[48:43] | Talk about free-falling. | 说到高空坠落 |
[48:45] | While Delores and Murray were free-falling through space, | 当德洛莉斯和莫里从空中坠落 |
[48:49] | Daisy was just spaced out. | 黛西也在飘飘然 |
[48:51] | Out, damned spot. | 滚 该死的污点 |
[48:55] | Out, damned spot? | 滚 该死的污点 |
[48:58] | Out, I say. | 我说滚 |
[49:02] | The thane of Fife had a wife. | 费夫领主有妻子了 |
[49:12] | And a moo moo here, and a moo moo there. | 这里一只牛 那里一只牛 |
[49:15] | Here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo moo. | 牛在这 牛在那 到处都是牛 |
[49:17] | Old MacDonald had a farm | 麦克当娜有个农场 |
[49:26] | I’m Lady Macbeth! | 我是麦克白女士 |
[49:33] | Baby, I’m hungry.You promised me a lobster. | 宝贝 我饿了 你答应过去吃牡蛎的 |
[49:36] | Of course I’m gonna give you a lobster. | 当然去吃了 |
[49:38] | All right, just wait one second. | 再等一会 |
[49:39] | She’ll be out in a minute. Promise. Promise. | 她马上出来了 我保证 |
[49:42] | Do you like her more than us? | 你喜欢她胜过我们吗 |
[49:44] | No, I don’t like her more than you. | 不 我怎么会喜欢她多过你 |
[49:47] | I love you. And I love you. | 我爱你 也爱你 |
[49:50] | And I especially love you, you, and you, and you. | 我尤其的爱你 还有你 还有你 |
[49:55] | Then let’s eat. | 那我们去吃饭吧 |
[49:57] | Not yet. All right? Not yet. | 再等等 |
[50:00] | So give us the money, and we’ll go by ourselves. | 那给我们钱 我们自己去买 |
[50:09] | Okay. Um, could you, um… | 好吧 你能不能 |
[50:16] | All right. Uh, fine. | 好的 |
[50:21] | – I’ll catch up with you. – No rush. | -我一会赶上你们 -别着急 |
[50:47] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[50:49] | Where’s my goddamn limo? | 我的豪华轿车呢 |
[50:50] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[50:52] | Want it? | 送给你 |
[50:54] | Uh, I think you were brilliant tonight. | 我觉得你今天很出彩 |
[50:58] | Oh, Mason, Mason. | 梅森 梅森 |
[51:02] | Here. | 过来 |
[51:04] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个好男孩 |
[51:19] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[51:21] | What did you do with my fucking limo? | 你把该死的轿车弄哪去了 |
[51:24] | Had to walk home from the theater. It was humiliating. | 我从剧院走回来 丢死人了 |
[51:28] | About as humiliating as your performance tonight, apparently. | 就和你今晚的演出一样丢人 |
[51:33] | Where are you going? | 你这是去哪 |
[51:35] | Oh, I have to head to New York overnight on business. | 我去纽约出差过夜 |
[51:37] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[51:40] | Goldman Sachs. | 戈德曼・沙克斯 |
[51:42] | She prettier than me? | 她比我漂亮吗 |
[51:44] | And a lot richer, with a lot less attitude. | 并且更有钱 不发牢骚 |
[51:46] | Oh, no wonder I have attitude. You haven’t fucked me in days. | 怪不得我有意见 你多少天没和我做爱了 |
[51:49] | I decided it was bad judgment on my part to fuck the employees. | 我觉得和我的手下乱搞是不明智的 |
[51:52] | – I hate you. – Of course you do, Daisy. I’m a man. | -我恨死你了 -那就恨吧黛西 我是男人 |
[51:55] | Oh, you! You! | 你 你 |
[52:07] | I really have to do something about my hair. | 我确实该做做头发了 |
[52:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[52:13] | I’m here for Raul. | 我是来找劳尔的 |
[52:15] | Oh, hello, hello. Come. Come here. Oh, I am so glad you came. | 你好 你好 进来啊 很高兴你能来 |
[52:20] | Come here. Oh, yes. | 过来 很好 |
[52:23] | I guess you are only client left who has any balls, yes? | 听了那谣言后 你算是唯一的顾客 |
[52:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:29] | Here. Here. | 这里 这儿 |
[52:31] | In case we need to, uh, pay the toll. Yes? | 万一要付通行费 |
[52:45] | Coming through? | 我们来了 |
[52:47] | Mr. Poltergeist? | 吵闹鬼先生 |
[52:49] | Yeah. | 看啊 |
[52:51] | We have the yellow ones. | 我们有黄色的糖球 |
[52:55] | They’re your favorite. | 是你最喜欢的 |
[52:58] | Let us pass. | 请放过我们吧 |
[53:03] | Uh, how long has this been happening? | 这多长时间了 |
[53:07] | – Oh, that we have been haunted? – Mmm. | -我们被鬼魂缠绕吗 -是啊 |
[53:09] | Oh, ever since Zac bit the dust. | 自从扎克死了之后 |
[53:13] | Uh, yes. It, you know, it seems like it has been forever. | 还有 他似乎一直都在这里 真的 |
[53:18] | Oh. Right. | 谢谢 |
[53:22] | The driver was having trouble breathing, | 司机呼吸困难 |
[53:25] | And he slumped over, and all of a sudden, | 倒下了 突然我们的车 |
[53:27] | We were upside down. | 就翻了个 |
[53:29] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[53:49] | Sometimes the consequences of breaking rules | 有时候 违反规则的结果就是 |
[53:52] | not only punish you, but punish others. | 不仅你得到惩罚 还会牵连到别人 |
[54:06] | Can I help you? | 想要点什么 |
[54:09] | I don’t know what I want yet. | 我自己也不知道 |
[54:15] | Take your time. | 慢慢想吧 |
[54:24] | Okay. I’m going on break. | 好了 我要休息了 |
[54:28] | Don’t inhale. | 不要贪吃哦 |
[54:30] | Have you decided yet, ma’am? | 你想好了吗 女士 |
[54:35] | I really have no idea. | 我实在不知道吃点什么 |
[54:37] | Well, you’ve got your ice cream, cup or cone, milkshakes, | 有杯装和桶装冰激凌 奶昔 |
[54:40] | smoothies and lemonade. | 冰沙 和柠檬汽水 |
[54:43] | What do you like? | 那你想要什么 |
[54:45] | Just the lemonade. | 要杯柠檬汽水 |
[54:47] | Lemonade it is. No ice. | 好吧柠檬汽水 不要冰 |
[54:50] | $2.50. | 2.5美元 |
[54:52] | In ninth grade, I knew this kid, Marty Oben, | 在九年级 我认识这个孩子玛蒂・奥本 |
[54:55] | who ate eight banana splits in one sitting. | 他一口气吃八个香蕉条 |
[54:59] | Not a pretty sight. | 那看起来可不好 |
[55:02] | I think I heard that story once. | 我觉得我听过这个故事 |
[55:06] | It’s sad about this kid, Hudson. | 对哈德森这孩子 我觉得很可惜 |
[55:08] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[55:09] | Yeah, we go to the same high school. | 是啊 我们在一个中学上学 |
[55:12] | Oh, so you’re buddies? | 你们很要好吗 |
[55:14] | Kind of. | 算是 |
[55:16] | What kind of buddies? | 好到什么程度 |
[55:19] | – Um… – Oh, that kind. | -是 -是那种 |
[55:23] | – Don’t tell anyone. – Why? No one knows? | -不要告诉其他人 -为什么 没人知道吗 |
[55:26] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[55:28] | Well, then you should be at the hospital with him. | 那你应该去医院陪陪他 |
[55:31] | I tried. Didn’t really go so well. | 我试过了 但是不太走运 |
[55:34] | His real girlfriend gave me the boot. | 他真正的女朋友把我赶走了 |
[55:39] | Well, what if he dies and you never get to say goodbye? | 如果他死了 你连道别的机会都没有 |
[55:44] | You’d have to live with that forever. | 那你就会久久不能自拔的 |
[55:48] | I’m used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[55:50] | Don’t let his friends give you shit. Don’t be a wuss. | 不要让他的朋友吓着你 别那么胆小 |
[55:53] | Tell ’em to fuck off. | 让他们去见鬼 |
[55:55] | It’s not that. It’s just that | 不是这样的 只是 |
[55:58] | I don’t want them to think of him that way. | 我不想让他们误会他 |
[56:01] | That he would be with someone like me. | 误会他喜欢我这种人 |
[56:03] | If he dies, | 如果他死了 |
[56:04] | Then I don’t need to mess up their idea of who he was. | 我就不该毁掉他的形象 |
[56:08] | If he lives, then whatever. | 如果他活着 那就随便了 |
[56:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[56:14] | I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[56:20] | What’s that for? | 这是干什么 |
[56:22] | Cab money. | 打出租的钱 |
[56:23] | To get to the hospital. On me. | 去医院 我请客 |
[56:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[56:37] | Can’t you give him something for the pain, please? | 能不能给他点止疼药 |
[56:39] | – We’ve given him all we can. – It’s not working. | -我们已经给他最大量了 -不起作用 |
[56:41] | He’s in agony. Please. | 他很痛苦 求你了 |
[56:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[56:44] | Nursing supervisor to seven west. | 护士长请到西七号 |
[56:46] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[56:48] | Nursing supervisor to seven west. | 护士长请到西七号 |
[56:55] | Who the fuck are you, and why do you keep following me? | 你他妈的是谁 为什么一直跟踪我 |
[56:57] | Look, it’s complicated. | 听着 解释起来很复杂 |
[56:59] | I’ve got time. | 我有时间听 |
[57:01] | This is a really bad idea, you riding with me. | 坐我的车可不是好主意 |
[57:05] | – I could jump out. – What, are you crazy? | -我可以跳出去 -什么 你疯啦? |
[57:08] | – Okay! – Tell me who you are, or I’m out of here. | -好的 -告诉我你是谁 要不我就跳出去 |
[57:10] | Okay! Okay! I’m George Lass. | 好了 好了 我是乔治・拉斯 |
[57:14] | – That’s not funny. – All right, when you were three, | -别开玩笑了 -好吧 你三岁的时候 |
[57:17] | I knocked your front teeth out with a croquet ball. | 我用槌球把你的门牙敲下来了 |
[57:19] | When you were seven, I burned your Barbie dolls. | 七岁的时候 我把你的芭比娃娃烧了 |
[57:22] | When you were 10, | 你十岁的时候 |
[57:25] | I swore I’d never talk to you again, | 我发誓再也不和你说话了 |
[57:27] | and when I was 18, I kept that promise. | 到十八岁时我的诺言实现了 |
[57:36] | I think I’m gonna puke. | 我觉得我快吐了 |
[57:38] | Do it out the window. I just detailed the car. | 那就吐到窗外 我刚刚整理了车 |
[57:56] | Sorry I sprayed on you. | 对不起 我溅到你身上了 |
[57:58] | Ah, these shoes suck anyway. | 这鞋子本来就很难看 |
[58:00] | – Do not. They’re cool. – What size are you? | -没有 他们很好看 -你穿多大的 |
[58:03] | – Eight, eight and a half. – They’re yours. | -8号或8.5 -那这鞋子给你了 |
[58:09] | In elementary school, Mom made me wear your hand-me-downs. | 在小学时 妈妈总让我穿你的破烂 |
[58:11] | That’s right. Every time she would go into the attic, | 是啊 每次她都会去阁楼上 |
[58:15] | you knew what she was coming down with. | 你知道她会拿下些什么来 |
[58:17] | A box of my old shit. | 一箱子我的旧东西 |
[58:20] | I hated them. But… | 我很讨厌 但是 |
[58:22] | You don’t have to take them if you don’t want them. | 如果你不想要可以不要 |
[58:24] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[58:26] | But when you died, she didn’t give me your stuff anymore, | 但你死了之后 她就不让我穿你的你破烂了 |
[58:29] | even when I begged her. | 就算我求她都不行 |
[58:31] | You know, I got a nice pair of fuck-me pumps | 你喜欢的话 我家有一双 |
[58:33] | Back at home if you want them. | 很挑逗的高跟鞋 |
[58:35] | They kind of squish my baby toe. | 它快把我的小脚趾头挤烂了 |
[58:37] | Mom would be so pissed. | 妈妈肯定会大发雷霆的 |
[58:39] | It’s against the rules in her grieving book. | 违背了她悲伤一书的规则 |
[58:41] | Yeah, never let your living kid wear your dead kid’s stilettos. | 是 不要让活着的孩子穿死去孩子的高跟鞋 |
[58:46] | Word for word. | 一字不差 |
[58:48] | That’s cool, Mom wrote a book. | 妈妈自己写书 真的很棒 |
[58:51] | I don’t think she really had a choice. | 我觉得她也是没有办法 |
[58:53] | It was either that, or go crazy. | 不那样她就疯了 |
[58:58] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[59:00] | Think it’s pretty obvious what choice I made. | 很明显我做了什么选择 |
[59:03] | You’re not crazy, Reggie. | 你并不疯狂 雷吉 |
[59:07] | And you’re not real, George. | 你不是真的 乔治 |
[59:11] | And there I was, haunted by Rube’s mantra. | 我在那受鲁博的影响 |
[59:15] | I couldn’t have it both ways. | 我不能二者都保留 |
[59:18] | If Reggie was going to get her dead sister back, | 如果雷吉想让和死去的姐姐团聚 |
[59:21] | she would have to let go of her grip on reality. | 她就会失去自己的生命 |
[59:46] | Delores, what happened? Is Murray dead? | 德洛莉斯发生什么事了 莫里死了吗 |
[59:50] | No. | 没有啊 |
[59:52] | No. Amy is suing Happy Time for harassment. | 没有 艾米以骚扰罪起诉欢乐时光 |
[59:59] | – Why? – Well, that’s what I’m here to ask you. | -为什么 -我正要问问你啊 |
[1:00:03] | Legal called me on my cell | 我和莫里前往圣海伦山时 |
[1:00:04] | when Murray and I were halfway up Mount St. Helens. | 律师打了我手机 |
[1:00:06] | Oh, Delores, I’m sorry. | 德洛莉斯 对不起 |
[1:00:11] | I trusted you, Millie. | 我相信你 米莉 |
[1:00:15] | And you let me down. | 但你却让我失望 |
[1:00:18] | So, until this matter is resolved, | 这件事解决不了 |
[1:00:20] | I have no choice but to let you go. | 我就别无选择只能让你走 |
[1:00:25] | Millie, you’re fired. | 米莉 你被解雇了 |
[1:00:27] | Surprise. | 吃惊吧 |
[1:00:31] | Who is this? | 她是谁 |
[1:00:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:34] | Just because you’re dead | 你死了并不意味着 |
[1:00:36] | doesn’t mean that I can’t move in with you. | 我不能搬来和你一起住 |
[1:00:37] | And just because I’m dead doesn’t mean I can’t have | 我死了 也不意味着 |
[1:00:40] | a splitting headache. | 我不会偏头疼 |
[1:00:41] | Come on, George. | 别这样 乔治 |
[1:00:44] | Reggie, you have to go home. | 雷吉 你必须回家 |
[1:00:46] | For Christ sakes, you’re 16! | 看在上帝的份上 你已经16岁了 |
[1:00:49] | You have your whole life ahead of you. Go home. | 你还有一生的路要走 回家吧 |
[1:00:51] | No! I can’t talk to Mom. | 不行 我和妈妈说不上话 |
[1:00:54] | That’s one thing you and I will always have in common. | 那就是咱俩的一个共同点 |
[1:00:59] | So, talk to the old man. | 那和老头谈谈 |
[1:01:01] | Dad moved. He has a new family. | 爸爸搬家了 他有了个新家 |
[1:01:04] | Reggie. | 雷吉 |
[1:01:07] | I’m a grim reaper. | 我是个死神 |
[1:01:10] | I’m way past slumber parties and pillow fights. | 我已经过了那些幼稚的年代了 |
[1:01:14] | – You wouldn’t be happy. – I’m not 11 anymore. | -你跟着我会无趣的 -我不是11岁的小孩子了 |
[1:01:17] | And I’ve lived the past five years without you. | 而且过去五年我都独自度过 |
[1:01:21] | I guess I don’t really need you now, either. | 我想 我现在也不需要你 |
[1:01:29] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[1:01:30] | I never really did anything nice for you when I was alive. | 我活着就没为你做过一件好事 |
[1:01:33] | Why would you think I would now? | 为什么你现在认为我会呢 |
[1:01:35] | – Because you owe me. – Nice try. | -因为你欠我的 -还差点儿 |
[1:01:41] | Because you love me. | 因为你爱我 |
[1:01:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:55] | Can I drive? | 我能开车吗 |
[1:01:57] | Yeah, why not? | 好啊 为什么不呢 |
[1:02:02] | Where the hell is George? | 该死的乔治在哪儿 |
[1:02:05] | Having texting issues. | 有短信问题 |
[1:02:06] | I am, too. | 我也有 |
[1:02:10] | Fucking Cameron! | 该死的卡梅伦 |
[1:02:13] | We can’t blame the man for everything. | 我们不应该所有错都怪他 |
[1:02:15] | It’s not like we didn’t buy into this bullshit. | 我们也听信他的鬼话啦 |
[1:02:18] | Yeah, well, the fish stinks from the head. | 是啊 这鱼真是烂到发臭 |
[1:02:20] | And all the dead bodies. | 那些的死尸也是 |
[1:02:22] | So, what are we gonna do about it, then? | 那我们应该怎么办呢 |
[1:02:24] | Go above his head. Upper management. | 骑到他头上 领导他 |
[1:02:26] | Do you want to talk into the microphone any louder, Roxy? | 洛克希你能冲着话筒说大点声吗 |
[1:02:30] | You’re paranoid, moron. | 你有妄想症吧 傻子 |
[1:02:33] | W-W-R-D | W-W-R-D? |
[1:02:35] | Oh, I love that show. | 我很喜欢那个节目 |
[1:02:38] | That Loni Anderson. | 那个罗尼・安德森 |
[1:02:39] | What a beautiful pair of boom-booms she had. | 多丰满的胸部啊 |
[1:02:42] | What would Rube do? You stupid idiot. | 换成鲁博他会做什么 傻瓜 |
[1:02:44] | Oh, yeah. What would Rube… | 是啊 鲁博会怎么样 |
[1:02:46] | Yeah, that’s good. Well, first of all, he’d probably eat a pie. | 是啊 不错 首先他也许会先吃个馅饼 |
[1:02:50] | Then he’d slurpy slurp his coffee really loudly. | 然后大声的喝咖啡 |
[1:02:53] | Then he’d abuse me in some way or another. | 然后他会变着法子训我 |
[1:02:55] | Then he’d figure out a way to kick Cameron’s little ass. | 之后他就会想出办法揍卡梅伦一顿 |
[1:02:59] | This is only gonna get worse. Do you understand this? | 这只会变得更糟 你懂吗 |
[1:03:04] | Not | 未必哦 |
[1:03:06] | if we don’t let it. | 看我们怎么做了 |
[1:03:10] | All right. Let’s make this quick. | 好吧 那我们快点吧 |
[1:03:13] | I’ve got a hedge fund meeting in Hong Kong. | 我要去香港参加一个对冲基金会议 |
[1:03:16] | Always had a weakness for volatility, risk and easy women. | 我偏爱冒险 刺激 和易到手的女人 |
[1:03:18] | – What about our reaps? – What about them? | -需要收割的魂魄怎么办 -他们怎么了 |
[1:03:21] | You can’t just leave us hanging. | 不能总让我们乱逛啊 |
[1:03:22] | – Rube wouldn’t do that. – Rube was a fucking idiot. | -鲁博不会这样的 -鲁博是个蠢货 |
[1:03:24] | And the way you losers bought into | 你们这些失败者对他 |
[1:03:26] | his fire and brimstone bullshit is beyond me. | 的热心度比我还高 |
[1:03:28] | – Oh, fuck you, Cameron. – No, thanks, Daisy. | -我操 卡梅伦 -不用了 谢谢 黛西 |
[1:03:30] | I’ve been there, and I’ve done that. | 我做过了 玩腻了 |
[1:03:33] | Although I do agree with Rube | 但是我同意鲁博 |
[1:03:34] | On the old cause-and-effect chaos theory. | 他说的因果循环理论 |
[1:03:38] | You drop a pebble in the ocean, creating a tiny wave, | 你向海里扔一块小石头 激起一朵小浪花 |
[1:03:41] | eventually it turns into a tsunami | 最后会演变成海啸 |
[1:03:43] | ripping through Indonesia, killing thousands. | 横扫印度尼西亚 杀死数千人 |
[1:03:48] | Or not. | 或不是 |
[1:03:50] | Perhaps a drunken performance, | 或许是醉鬼的表演 |
[1:03:53] | a moronic liquor-store robbery, | 一个白痴酒店被抢了 |
[1:03:55] | a selfish heroic act, a delayed reap, | 由于自私的英雄的行为 延迟灵魂收割 |
[1:03:59] | Can create genocide in the Sudan. | 可以导致苏丹的种族灭绝 |
[1:04:03] | And you, my friends, | 你们 朋友们 |
[1:04:07] | Were the pebbles. | 就是那小石头 |
[1:04:09] | I dropped you in, and one by one, you fucked up, | 我把你们丢进去 一个个的 之后你们 |
[1:04:12] | Creating a wave which, frankly, | 造成的波浪 说真的 |
[1:04:16] | I’m too bored to ride. | 我都没兴趣玩了 |
[1:04:17] | So this is just a game to you? | 所以这对你来说只是游戏 |
[1:04:20] | Oh, we’re all players. | 我们只是棋子 |
[1:04:21] | You’re evil! | 你这个恶棍 |
[1:04:23] | Yeah, I must admit I’m getting a little bit fed up with you, | 我不得不承认我已经受够 |
[1:04:25] | you little prick. | 你这个傻帽 |
[1:04:27] | You, Mason, are a sad, sad little clown. | 梅森 你是个悲哀的 可怜的小丑 |
[1:04:32] | -Watch it. – Ooh, scary words | -注意点 -我好害怕 |
[1:04:34] | from the passive-aggressive ex-meter maid. | 来自消极对抗的前任女佣 |
[1:04:35] | There’s nothing passive with my aggression. | 我的对抗从来都没有消极过 |
[1:04:40] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:04:42] | – We have to get rid of him. – Yeah. Yeah, we have to get rid of him. | -我们得除掉他 -是啊 我们得除掉他 |
[1:04:45] | We have to kill him. | 我们必须把他杀了 |
[1:04:46] | – Let’s kill him. Let’s kill him. – Kill him? | -我们一起杀了他 弄死他 -杀了他吗 |
[1:04:47] | How do you kill someone who’s already dead? | 你怎么杀死已经死了的人 |
[1:04:49] | I don’t know. How do you kill somebody who’s already dead? | 我不知道怎么杀死已经死了的人 |
[1:04:51] | How do…How do… | 怎么…怎么… |
[1:04:53] | I’m thinking. | 我在想办法 |
[1:05:12] | I’m dead, and I was frightened. | 我死了 但我被吓着了 |
[1:05:15] | Do you think we should leave a note? | 你觉得我们应该留张纸条吗 |
[1:05:16] | No way. Part of being dead is having a very high deductible. | 没门 死人的一个优势就是免责 |
[1:05:26] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定想这样做吗 |
[1:05:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:34] | And if Jennifer doesn’t like it, she can blow me. | 如果詹尼佛不喜欢 让她见鬼去吧 |
[1:05:41] | Uh, hi. | 你好 |
[1:05:44] | Um, you don’t know me… | 你不认识我 |
[1:05:45] | Reg? | 雷 |
[1:05:48] | Reggie Lass. | 雷吉・拉斯 |
[1:05:51] | – This is my sister. – Millie. | -这是我姐姐 -米莉 |
[1:05:53] | I’m not really her sister. | 我不是她亲姐姐 |
[1:05:54] | I’m part of the Big Sister program. We mentor. | 我是姐妹项目的一员 我们是良师益友 |
[1:05:57] | He asked for you. | 他提到你了 |
[1:05:59] | – He did? – Last night. | -是吗 -昨天晚上 |
[1:06:01] | He talked. A couple of words. | 他说了 就几个字 |
[1:06:04] | We thought Reg would be a boy. | 我们以为雷是个男孩 |
[1:06:07] | But the way he said your name, | 但他说你名字的方式 |
[1:06:10] | well, it was pretty clear that you were a girl. | 明显你是个女孩 |
[1:06:15] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:06:17] | H・哈德森 下午5点52分 格雷丝医院 | |
[1:06:19] | We’ll just step outside and give you some privacy. | 我们就站在外面 让你们单独待会 |
[1:06:22] | Stay close. | 别走开 |
[1:06:24] | I mean, in case he wakes up. | 我是说 万一他醒来 |
[1:06:27] | Talk to him. Hold his hand. | 和他说说话 牵着他的手 |
[1:06:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 阿姨 |
[1:06:41] | I’m sorry, Hudson. | 很抱歉 哈德森 |
[1:06:44] | I never should have let them keep me away from you. | 我真不该让他们阻碍我俩见面 |
[1:06:49] | Reggie, I have to do my job. | 雷吉 我得干活了 |
[1:06:53] | You’re not doing it. | 你不能这么做 |
[1:06:56] | I have to, Reggie. | 我必须得做 雷吉 |
[1:07:00] | But he asked his parents for me. | 可他跟父母说起我了 |
[1:07:02] | He asked for me, George. | 他说起我了 乔治 |
[1:07:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:07] | He can’t die. | 他不能死 |
[1:07:10] | Please don’t take him away from me. | 求你别把他带走 |
[1:07:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:07:14] | I have no choice, Reggie. | 我别无选择 雷吉 |
[1:07:17] | But I love him. | 可我爱他 |
[1:07:35] | Reggie, I’m sorry. | 雷吉 我很抱歉 |
[1:07:38] | What happened? Is Reggie okay? | 怎么了 雷吉还好吗 |
[1:07:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:55] | His heart. | 他的心跳 |
[1:07:58] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:08:20] | Clear. | 清场 |
[1:08:21] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[1:08:21] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了 |
[1:08:24] | Where you can’t follow. | 你不能追去的地方 |
[1:08:30] | Clear. | 清场 |
[1:08:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:08:36] | I’ve gotta find her. | 我必须得找到她 |
[1:08:38] | Trust me, this won’t turn out well for either one of you. | 相信我 这样对你俩都没啥好处 |
[1:08:45] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[1:08:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:09:03] | Tell her… | 告诉她 |
[1:09:04] | Tell her that I’m sorry I kept her a secret. | 告诉她 我很抱歉隐瞒了我俩的事 |
[1:09:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:09:09] | Hudson, Hudson, Hudson… | 哈德森 哈德森 哈德森 |
[1:09:32] | Reggie, wait! Wait! | 雷吉 等等 等等 |
[1:09:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:09:53] | I’m fine. | 我好的很 |
[1:09:54] | Then why are we going 85 miles an hour? | 那你干吗飙到85迈 |
[1:09:57] | Because you’re dead,Hudson’s dead… | 因为你死了 哈德森也死了 |
[1:10:00] | But, Reggie, you have your whole life ahead of you. | 可雷吉 你眼前还有大好的人生啊 |
[1:10:03] | It sounds like a line of Mom’s bullshit. | 听着像老妈才会说的废话 |
[1:10:09] | You’re right.But if you’re gonna die, | 没错 可要是你想死 |
[1:10:11] | you’re not gonna do it at this speed. | 开这个速度你可死不成 |
[1:10:17] | Yeah! Look what this baby can do! | 哦耶 看这孩子能干出什么来啊 |
[1:10:20] | You know what? I’m on your side. | 你知道吗 我跟你是一拨的 |
[1:10:22] | Let’s try to hit 120. | 咱们冲击120迈试试 |
[1:10:27] | Stop it. You’re hurting my foot. | 住手 你弄疼我脚了 |
[1:10:28] | Oh, you have no idea.You’ve never been reaped. | 你又没被收过魂 才不懂什么叫疼 |
[1:10:31] | Well, you see that wall out there? | 看见那面墙了吗 |
[1:10:33] | When you hit it, it’s gonna really hurt, so be ready for that. | 你朝那撞 那才真叫疼呢 准备好哦 |
[1:10:36] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:10:37] | This is gonna get really messy. | 等下就真叫血花四溅 乌七八糟了呢 |
[1:10:39] | Stop it! We’re gonna crash! | 住手 我们会撞车的 |
[1:10:41] | Oh, I thought that’s what you wanted. | 我以为你就是想撞车呢 |
[1:10:42] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[1:11:02] | Take it from me, | 信我的吧 |
[1:11:05] | you’re gonna die eventually,so why speed up the process? | 人总是要死的 干吗非赶着去死呢 |
[1:11:09] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢你吉言 |
[1:11:11] | What I’m saying is | 我想说的是 |
[1:11:15] | it’s none of my business when or how you die. | 你何时 怎样去死 与我无关 |
[1:11:19] | But know that it is gonna happen, | 可你知道人总是会死的 |
[1:11:20] | and until then,you have a lot to do. | 在那之前 你还有很多事要做 |
[1:11:24] | Be adventurous, but not reckless. | 要勇往直前 但别鲁莽行事 |
[1:11:28] | You sound like Mom. | 你说话好像老妈 |
[1:11:29] | Fall in love again,but not with some dickhead. | 再坠入爱河吧 但不要找个傻瓜 |
[1:11:34] | Stay in school. Have a big career. | 继续读书 有份好事业 |
[1:11:38] | Get married. Have a lot of kids. | 结婚生很多孩子 |
[1:11:42] | Come 90 years old,then a crazy old lady. | 活到90岁 变成个疯老太太 |
[1:11:46] | And scare the shit out of the kids on Halloween. | 在万圣节把小孩子吓的屁滚尿流 |
[1:11:49] | It’s hard to imagine. | 很难想象哎 |
[1:11:53] | Not for me. | 对我来说不难 |
[1:12:00] | Reggie, | 雷吉 |
[1:12:02] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 |
[1:12:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:12:10] | I’m just tired of keeping so many secrets. | 要保守这么多秘密 我也烦了 |
[1:12:16] | Then don’t. | 那就别保密了 |
[1:12:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:12:26] | Now you really sound like Mom. | 你现在真的听着像老妈了 |
[1:12:31] | When I was a little girl, | 当我还是小姑娘时 |
[1:12:33] | I thought there was a clock in my heart. | 我以为我心脏里有只钟 |
[1:12:36] | That it had these little hands. | 它有些小手 |
[1:12:40] | I wish someone had told me | 我希望有人能告诉我 |
[1:12:42] | How easily those hands were broken, | 这些小手多么脆弱 |
[1:12:44] | How quickly the clock would stop. | 这钟多么快就会停摆 |
[1:12:47] | I wouldn’t have pretended I was invisible. | 我会装作 自己是隐形的 |
[1:12:51] | I would have paid more attention to people. | 我会对人们 多些关注 |
[1:12:54] | To time. | 对时光也是 |
[1:12:58] | I would have paid more attention to everything. | 我会对世间万物 都多些关注 |
[1:13:06] | If you think I’m going gently to that good night, | 要是以为我会轻易放过你 |
[1:13:08] | Then go fuck yourself! | 你死了这条心吧 |
[1:13:15] | Ain’t nothing gentle about this, asshole. | 吃颗枪子儿 也不轻松哦 混蛋 |
[1:13:24] | I thought silver bullets were meant for werewolves. | 我以为银子弹只对狼人管用呢 |
[1:13:29] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:13:31] | I’m thinking. | 我在想 |
[1:13:33] | – How long’s it been?- About one bottle’s worth. | -多久了 -大概一瓶酒的功夫了 |
[1:13:35] | Top me off then, darling, will you? | 给我满上 亲爱的 |
[1:13:37] | Think he’s gone? | 他死了么 |
[1:13:41] | Christ, this is getting boring. | 上帝啊 这越来越没劲了 |
[1:13:47] | – What now?- I’m thinking. | -现在怎么办 -我还在想 |
[1:13:53] | – I’m not convinced.- Neither am I. | -我不信他死了 -我也不信 |
[1:13:55] | Neither am I. | 我也不信 |
[1:13:56] | Guys, can we stop fucking around now? | 伙计们 咱们能别胡闹了么 |
[1:14:03] | Was she upset? | 她竭斯底里了吗 |
[1:14:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:14:06] | I mean, I don’t think so. | 我不知道 我觉得没有 |
[1:14:07] | You know, Reggie’s pretty stoic. | 你知道 雷吉处事挺淡泊的 |
[1:14:11] | Except she was upset about this boy at school. | 除了她对学校里一个男孩很着迷 |
[1:14:14] | He’d… He’d had a bad accident. | 他 他出了很严重的车祸 |
[1:14:19] | You’re an idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[1:14:21] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[1:14:23] | Not you. Me. | 不是你 我是说我 |
[1:14:55] | Murray, now you get to play with | 莫里 你现在能跟 |
[1:14:57] | Shadow and Snowball. | 影儿和雪儿一起玩了 |
[1:15:00] | And JD and Junior. | 还有JD和小小 |
[1:15:03] | Oh, and that meanie Stella. | 还有那个刻薄鬼斯塔拉 |
[1:15:05] | Give her a swat for me, will you? | 替我煽她一巴掌 好吗 |
[1:15:08] | Meanest cat I ever had. | 它是我养过的最贱的猫了 |
[1:15:12] | Will you come with me to dispose of the ashes? | 你会跟我一起撒骨灰吗 |
[1:15:16] | Anything you need, Delores. | 只要你需要 德洛莉斯 |
[1:15:34] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:15:38] | You are so consistently inconsistent. | 你一直都这么口是心非 |
[1:15:42] | Actually, I’m just the opposite. | 事实上 我恰恰相反 |
[1:15:46] | Well, either way, | 好吧 不管怎样 |
[1:15:50] | you always end up here. | 有一天你总得埋到这儿来 |
[1:15:53] | Would have been considerate if you’d left a note. | 要是能留个备忘录 那倒是挺贴心的 |
[1:15:56] | I don’t think you do that when you run away. | 我不认为 人们离家出走时会干这事 |
[1:15:59] | Is that what this is? | 就是为这吗 |
[1:16:02] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:16:09] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[1:16:11] | Like a blur. | 像是南柯一梦 |
[1:16:15] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[1:16:18] | And what exactly are these annual maintenance fees used for. | 这些年度修缮费都花去哪了啊 |
[1:16:25] | I’m never coming back here again. | 我再也不会来这儿了 |
[1:16:27] | Reggie. | 雷吉 |
[1:16:29] | Come on, it’s your sister’s grave. | 得了 这儿是你姐姐的墓地 |
[1:16:32] | Except George isn’t in it. | 可乔治其实没躺在里面 |
[1:16:37] | I always knew that she was around. | 我一直都知道 她就在我们身边 |
[1:16:40] | And yesterday I met her. | 昨天 我遇见她了 |
[1:16:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:16:47] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[1:16:48] | Except her name was Millie,and she’s a grim reaper | 除了她现在叫米莉 是个死神 |
[1:16:52] | who works at Happy Time and who takes people’s souls | 在欢乐时光上班 工作是人们死前 |
[1:16:54] | before they die. | 收割他们的灵魂 |
[1:16:57] | So, this is about the boy. | 你是因为那个男孩伤心过度吗 |
[1:17:00] | Look, I have a picture. | 看 我拍了张照片 |
[1:17:05] | – That isn’t George.- That’s because it’s Millie. | -这不是乔治 -因为她现在是米莉了啊 |
[1:17:08] | You’d like her.She’s nicer than George. | 你会喜欢她的 她比乔治友善 |
[1:17:11] | – Stop it.- I’m not crazy! | -别说了 -我没疯 |
[1:17:17] | God, I can’t stay here any longer. | 上帝啊 我没法在这儿呆下去了 |
[1:17:21] | Do you think I’m a fan of cemeteries? | 你觉得我喜欢来公墓吗 |
[1:17:23] | You say in your book that | 你在你书里说过 |
[1:17:24] | The hardest part of grieving is letting go. | 哀悼中最艰难的部分是释怀 |
[1:17:28] | This town is death for the both of us. | 这镇子对你我来说 都已经是个死城了 |
[1:17:34] | I think you’re having a nervous breakdown. | 我想你现在有点精神崩溃了 |
[1:17:39] | Can I have it in California? | 能到加利福尼亚再崩溃吗 |
[1:17:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:49] | I’m sorry I grabbed you. | 抱歉我掐了你 |
[1:17:51] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:17:56] | Maybe we should take a vacation. | 也许我们该去度个假 |
[1:18:00] | A road trip. | 来次公路旅行 |
[1:18:03] | As long as we share the driving. | 除非咱俩能交替开车 |
[1:18:06] | Okay, now I know you’re crazy. | 好吧 现在我确信你疯了 |
[1:18:14] | Why did you guys tell me Cameron | 你们干吗告诉我卡梅伦 |
[1:18:15] | Wanted chocolate and graham crackers? | 想吃巧克力跟全麦饼干 |
[1:18:17] | Because he already had marshmallows. | 因为已经用他烤过棉花糖了 |
[1:18:22] | – What did I miss?- Cameron’s farewell party. | -我错过什么了吗 -卡梅伦的告别派对 |
[1:18:27] | Oh, Mason, be a dear and throw another leg on the fire. | 梅森 行行好把另外一条腿扔进火里 |
[1:18:38] | He’s finished now. | 他现在玩完了 |
[1:18:40] | He’s gotta be. | 他罪有应得 |
[1:18:43] | We can’t do anything else. | 我们别无选择 |
[1:18:47] | Oh, yes, we can. | 我们有的 |
[1:18:57] | Who would have thought such a small creature | 谁能想到 这么小的一条生命 |
[1:18:59] | could fill something this size? | 能装满这么大的容器 |
[1:19:02] | Well, Murray had a big heart. | 莫里有着宽广的胸怀 |
[1:19:04] | And Cameron was a big ass. | 卡梅伦是头大号的蠢驴 |
[1:19:06] | Silver-plated? Oh, Millie. | 镀银的吗 米莉啊 |
[1:19:10] | This must have set you back a pretty penny. | 这肯定花了你不少银子 |
[1:19:13] | A whole unemployment check. | 一整张失业救济支票呢 |
[1:19:16] | I’m so sorry about all of that. | 为这一切 我深表歉意啊 |
[1:19:18] | No apologies necessary.It was my fault. | 没必要道歉 是我的错 |
[1:19:20] | – Poor judgment.- You’re only human. | -我缺乏判断力 -你只是凡夫俗子嘛 |
[1:19:24] | – You think?- As is Amy. | -你这么想吗 -就跟艾米一样 |
[1:19:26] | Legal got back to me about her lawsuit. | 她那案子 法官又找我了 |
[1:19:28] | Turns out she’s pulled this stunt | 看来她之前在职场上 |
[1:19:30] | In the workplace before,litigious little weasel. | 惹过这种官司上身 她个爱打官司的小黄鼠狼 |
[1:19:34] | – So I’m back?- If you can forgive me. | -这么说 我能回来了 -只要你原谅我 |
[1:19:38] | – Corner office.- Done. | -转角办公室 -成交 |
[1:19:43] | This is Murray Herbig. | 这位是莫里・哈比克 |
[1:19:45] | My dear sweet Murray. | 我最亲爱的宝贝 莫里 |
[1:19:49] | Though you’ve slipped through death’s slim door, | 虽然你跌进了死亡的小门 |
[1:19:53] | “I declare you were not just a cat. | 我还是要对你说 你不止是一只猫而已 |
[1:19:55] | ” You were so much more. | 你的意义远甚于此 |
[1:19:58] | ” You were my companion. | 你是我的伙伴 |
[1:20:00] | “My pal. My friend. | 我的同志 我的朋友 |
[1:20:03] | ” You were there with me, | 你跟我同在 |
[1:20:04] | “Loving me, until the end. | 爱我 直至生命最后一刻 |
[1:20:07] | “Dear one, always patient, never mean. | 亲爱的你 总是抱有耐心 从不乱发脾气 |
[1:20:12] | ” You were the best little kitty we’d ever seen. | 你是我见过的 最棒的小猫 |
[1:20:16] | “Eyes of amber, | 有着琥珀色的眼睛 |
[1:20:18] | “Silver whiskers, oh, so tickly. | 银色的胡须 特别讨喜 |
[1:20:21] | ” That rough little tongue | 你还有粗糙的小舌头 |
[1:20:23] | “And the way you licked me. | 用来舔舐我 |
[1:20:29] | ” Time is fleeting. | 时光荏苒 |
[1:20:31] | “A life passes so quickly. | 人的一生飞速的逝去 |
[1:20:34] | “Comforting me in my dark hours, | 你在我晦暗的时光里 安慰我 |
[1:20:36] | “You always reminded me,Stop to smell the flowers. ‘ | 总是提醒我 停下脚步 嗅嗅花朵的芬芳 |
[1:20:41] | “When we meet across that great divide, | 当我们在天堂再会时 |
[1:20:45] | “We’ll run and play, | 我们会奔跑和玩耍 |
[1:20:47] | “And we’ll abide in cool pastures. | 我们会住在凉爽的农场里 |
[1:20:51] | ” Your loud purr will welcome me | 你会大声的姑噜姑噜叫着欢迎我 |
[1:20:53] | “where we’ll laugh | 我们会在那里欢笑 |
[1:20:55] | “And cuddle | 还有拥抱 |
[1:20:58] | “And forever be free.” | 永享自由的时光 |
[1:21:06] | 5 4 3 2 1 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. | |
[1:21:24] | So, who’s in charge now? | 那现在谁说着算 |
[1:21:27] | Have to wait to hear from upper management. | 咱们得等着听高层的信儿 |
[1:21:30] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[1:21:31] | I’m thinking waffles. | 我在想 吃点华夫饼如何 |
[1:21:37] | Hey, did you pack your pillow? | 你把枕头打包了吗 |
[1:22:17] | I guess the clock in my heart is still ticking. | 我想我心里的那只钟 还在滴答作响 |
[1:22:20] | I mean, I’m still here. | 我是说 我还在这儿 |
[1:22:22] | I must be clinging to something. | 我一定是对尘世还有留恋 |
[1:22:25] | I just wish I knew what it was. | 我只是希望知道它是什么 |
[1:22:30] | A boom boom b? | 隆隆隆 |
[1:22:34] | A boom boom b? | 隆隆隆 |
[1:22:38] | A boom boom b? | 隆隆隆 |
[1:22:42] | A boom boom b? | 隆隆隆 |
[1:22:44] | Can you hear my heart beat in this world? | 你能听到这世界里 我的心跳动的声音吗 |
[1:22:47] | A boom boom b? | 隆隆隆 |
[1:22:48] | Do you know that behind all these words | 你知道在所有的言语背后 |
[1:22:51] | A boom boom b? | 隆隆隆 |
[1:22:52] | Lies a deep desire I believe. | 对内心渴望的谎言 |
[1:22:55] | A boom boom b? | 隆隆隆 |
[1:22:59] | A boom boom b? | 隆隆隆 |
[1:23:00] | Are my dreams to be all I can do? | 是对我的所能的梦想 |
[1:23:03] | A boom boom b? | 隆隆隆 |
[1:23:04] | Lay o lay above, lay o lay below | 上下求索 |
[1:23:06] | I am so fucked. | 我被彻底耍了 |