英文名称:Due Date
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | I just had the strangest dream. | 我做了个有生以来最怪的梦 |
[00:41] | It’s Friday. | 那是一个星期五 |
[00:44] | We’re at the hospital. | 我们都在医院 |
[00:45] | But it’s not a hospital, it’s a forest of sorts. | 但又不是医院 还有森林什么的 |
[00:50] | And I know that because right next to you there’s a bear. | 我这么说是因为你身边有只熊 |
[00:56] | A grizzly, cooling his feet in a stream. | 一头灰熊 正用爪子拨着凉爽的溪水 |
[01:01] | And all of a sudden, you begin to deliver… | 突然间 你就要分娩了 |
[01:06] | …and I can’t get to you. | 我却到不了你身边 |
[01:09] | But the bear can. | 但熊可以 |
[01:13] | And next thing I know… | 下一件我记得的事 |
[01:15] | …he is holding our beautiful baby boy. | 就是它抱着我们漂亮的儿子 |
[01:20] | And here’s where it gets odd. Uh…. | 事情变得很蹊跷 |
[01:25] | He chews the cord. | 它咬着脐带 |
[01:27] | But, strangely, I’m okay with it. | 更奇怪的是 我对此无动于衷 |
[01:35] | That’s gotta be a good sign. | 希望这是个好兆头 |
[01:42] | Theodore. Loved it. | 西奥多 非常喜欢 |
[01:44] | But remember that article I told you about | 记得我跟你提过那篇 |
[01:46] | naming kids after famous people? | 用名人的名字给孩子起名的文章吗 |
[01:48] | I don’t want Teddy to think | 我不想泰迪觉得 |
[01:49] | he’s a failure if he doesn’t wind up | 如果他的雕像最后没能登上拉什莫尔山 |
[01:52] | on Mount Rushmore. | 他就是废物 |
[01:53] | Arthur. Oh! | 亚瑟 |
[01:55] | This was tough, because Arthur is mythological. | 这真是难 亚瑟是神话人物 |
[01:57] | Round Table, the whole deal. | 那个圆桌骑士传奇 |
[01:58] | But “The Name Game.” Remember that? | 名字游戏 还记得吗 |
[02:00] | “The Name Game” | 名字游戏[儿歌游戏] |
[02:04] | Brings us to Casey. | 然后是凯西这名字 |
[02:06] | This whole next slew of names: | 下面一串名字 |
[02:07] | Casey, Jordan, Dylan, Drew, | 凯西 乔丹 迪兰 祖 |
[02:09] | Taylor, Tyler and probably mostly Skylar | 托勒 泰勒 可能还有斯盖勒 |
[02:11] | are all names that could be girls’ names. | 都可能是女孩的名字 |
[02:13] | Why don’t we just cut to the chase and call him Cindy? | 我们何不省去麻烦直接叫他辛迪算了 |
[02:20] | Yeah, Atlanta. Trying to get out of this place. | 我要离开亚特兰大这 |
[02:22] | Denver’s where it’s at, man. | 丹佛才是我要去的地方 |
[02:24] | They got the whole underground | 那里总有见不得光的 |
[02:26] | government conspiracy thing going on there. | 政府阴谋丑闻 |
[02:28] | – That so? – I’m hearing a lot of chatter… | -是吗 -我在聊天室里看到 |
[02:29] | on the message boards the guys are talking about. | 很多网友谈论的内容 |
[02:31] | Gotcha. I should grab this. | 懂了 我得接下这个电话 |
[02:33] | – Sorry. Hey, honey. – Hey, sweety. | -抱歉 嘿 甜心 -嘿 乖乖 |
[02:35] | – Did you get my message? – I did. | -收到我的短信没 -收到了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1446个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:225个,六级词汇:112个,GRE词汇:126个,托福词汇:169个,考研词汇:272个,专四词汇:188个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:479个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:37] | I’m about halfway through it. | 刚听了一半 |
[02:39] | I thought I’d take a little break. | 我想先歇会儿 |
[02:41] | Haha, look, I didn’t want you to think | 我不想让你觉得 |
[02:42] | I was arbitrarily dismissing any of those names. | 我独断否定了那些名字 |
[02:45] | You considered them carefully. | 你考虑得很周全 |
[02:46] | I just, it’s just such a big decision, you know? | 只是 这是个重要的决定 |
[02:48] | I know. Clearly, you’re taking it very seriously. | 我当然知道 你对此非常认真 |
[02:51] | But more importantly, what are you wearing? | 先别说这个 你现在穿的什么 |
[02:53] | Armani Exchange. | Armani Exchange [阿玛尼旗下的副牌时装] |
[02:55] | I’m talking to my… No, no, that’s just the driver, baby. | 我是在和我…不 是司机在说话 宝贝 |
[02:58] | Okay, listen, I’m about to be dropped off. I should go. | 好 我马上下车 得挂了 |
[03:01] | I love you, can’t wait to see you. | 我爱你 非常想见你 |
[03:03] | I love you too. Safe flying. | 我也爱你 一路顺风 |
[03:08] | – Here you go. – Perfect. | -到了 -很好 |
[03:13] | What in the eff? | 搞什么 |
[03:15] | – Goddamn it! – We knocked it right off. | -妈的 -我们把门撞掉了 |
[03:18] | Hey, man! You just hit my car! | 老兄 你刚撞到我的车了 |
[03:21] | – You just knocked my door off, man. – Oh, man. Sorry about that. | -你刚把我的门撞掉了 -抱歉 |
[03:24] | First things first, is everybody okay? | 最重要的是 大家都没事吧 |
[03:26] | I’m in a Town Car! Don’t you know airport protocol? | 我开的”林肯城市” 你不知道机场规定吗 |
[03:28] | Town Cars have the right of way always! | “林肯城市” 路上老大 |
[03:50] | That right there is some serious damage. | 我的车损坏很严重 |
[03:52] | That ain’t shit! | 你那算个毛 |
[03:54] | – My brother-in-law is gonna kill me. – I’m through! | -我姐夫会杀了我的 -明白 |
[03:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:58] | Sorry about my friend. I think he’s been drinking. | 抱歉 我朋友就那样 估计他喝高了 |
[04:01] | You smell a little boozy too. | 你也有点酒味 |
[04:02] | You guys drinking and driving together? | 你俩一起喝酒开车? |
[04:03] | Well, we haven’t been drinking. | 其实 我们没喝 |
[04:05] | I mean, we had, we split a six-pack. Of 40s. But…. | 我们 我们只灌了半打 啤酒 不过… |
[04:09] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[04:11] | My father always had a saying: | 我父亲总说一句老话 |
[04:14] | When a day starts like this, | 最开始倒霉 |
[04:15] | it’s all uphill from here. | 以后会一直走运 |
[04:17] | That’s actually incorrect. | 这话其实错了 |
[04:19] | No, my dad used to say it. | 不会 我爹总这样说的 |
[04:20] | Uphill? No, it’s all downhill from here. | 走运? 不对 是一直霉运 |
[04:22] | But everybody wants to be up. | 但大家都想走好运 |
[04:23] | Nobody wants to be down. So it’s all uphill from here. | 没人想走霉运 所以是走运 |
[04:24] | But it’s easier as you go down hell. | 倒霉总是要容易 |
[04:25] | So your dad didn’t know what the fuck he was talking about. | 你爸说的是就是破烂儿 |
[04:28] | – Hey, Shelby? We good? – We’re cool, man. I’ll take care of it. | -舍尔比 没事吧 -没事 我会搞定的 |
[04:31] | – Okay. – Go get them, Hollywood! | -好 -出发 好莱坞巨星 |
[04:32] | Excuse me. Sir? | 对不起 先生 |
[04:34] | You mind picking these up? | 介意把这些捡起来吗 |
[04:35] | I can’t. You’re not supposed to | 不行 |
[04:37] | touch other people’s luggage at an airport. | 机场不允许碰他人行李 |
[04:41] | Handle your own luggage. | 自己搞定 |
[04:58] | Bag check! | 检查包 |
[05:01] | – This your bag, sir? – Is there a problem? | -这是你的包? 先生 -有问题? |
[05:04] | – I’m gonna have to search it real quick, sir. – OK. Yeah. Feel free. | -我得检查下 很快的 -好 随意 |
[05:09] | Mad magazine? That’s cute. | 搞笑大王 有意思 |
[05:11] | That’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[05:12] | – This is your bag? – That’s not… | -这不是你的包? -那不是 |
[05:16] | Jackpot! | 找到了 |
[05:17] | That’s definitely not mine. My bag got switched with this… | 这绝对不是我的 我的包被一个 |
[05:20] | – You packed your bag yourself, sir? – But not that. | -你自己装的包吗 -但没装这个 |
[05:22] | I’ve never done drugs in my life. | 我从没吸过毒 |
[05:24] | This is absolutely…This is crazy. | 这绝对 这不可能 |
[05:26] | Maybe you a drug mule. | 你可能是毒骡[偷运毒品的人] |
[05:28] | Do I look like a drug mule? | 我看着像毒骡吗 |
[05:29] | I don’t know, how do drug mules look? | 不知道 那毒骡什么样 |
[05:31] | – You’re the expert. – What, like me? | -你可是专家 -你指像我这样? |
[05:34] | – Who said that? – Your eyes. | -谁说的 -你的眼睛 |
[05:35] | My eyes said something? Did my mouth say anything? | 我的眼睛说了? 我嘴巴说了吗 |
[05:37] | Your eyes just said it to me. | 你眼神就这意思 |
[05:37] | I don’t think you look like a… | 我觉得你不像 |
[05:39] | Do you mind not tossing it up so much? | 别这样乱翻行吗 |
[05:43] | Funky motherfucker, ain’t you? | 你是什么鸟人啊 |
[05:46] | You are so inappropriate, it’s crazy. | 你太无礼了 |
[05:48] | I been called a lot of things, but “Inappropriate”? | 什么称呼我都听过 “无礼” |
[05:51] | That’s some fucked-up shit, yo. | 真他妈的没劲儿 |
[06:12] | Oh, my goodness. | 老天 |
[06:15] | Look at this, Sonny. | 看看 索尼 |
[06:17] | Fancy. | 真豪华 |
[06:19] | Died and gone to heaven. | 天上人间啊 |
[06:51] | Sir, are you not aware that there’s a person here? | 先生 这有人你没瞧见 |
[06:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:55] | Well, hello! | 是你呀 |
[06:58] | How you doing? | 还好吗 |
[07:00] | What brings you up to first class? | 你怎么来头等舱的 |
[07:02] | The seat that I procured | 想方设法买的票 |
[07:04] | – Oh, sorry. – Excuse me. | -抱歉 -对不起 |
[07:05] | I was in uh, low class, | 我本来是在普通舱的 |
[07:06] | and my seat belt didn’t work, | 但我的 安全带坏了 |
[07:08] | and they bumped me up to the first class. | 他们就把我提到头等舱了 |
[07:10] | It’s called economy. | 这叫经济舱 |
[07:10] | Lucky day. Nice to see you. | 幸运日 见到你很高兴 |
[07:14] | Sorry how we met, but, you know…. | 刚才那会儿对不起呀 |
[07:19] | Oh, you know what? | 我说 |
[07:21] | – I think we switched our bags at the curb. – I know we did. | -我们的包可能对换了 -我知道 |
[07:25] | Your bag was confiscated. It had paraphernalia in it. | 你的包被没收了 里面有禁品 |
[07:28] | Marijuana pipe. | 大麻烟斗 |
[07:29] | Well, that’s a medical apparatus. | 其实 那是医疗用具 |
[07:32] | – I have glaucoma. – Sure, you have glaucoma. | -我有青光眼 -当然 你有青光眼 |
[07:35] | Attention, passengers, in preparation for takeoff, | 各位乘客请注意 飞机准备起飞 |
[07:37] | please turn off all electronic devices, | 请关掉所有电子设备 |
[07:39] | and if you have a laptop, please stow it away now. | 如果您有笔记本电脑 请用包装好 |
[07:41] | Thank you and enjoy your flight. | 谢谢 请享受飞行之旅 |
[07:44] | Hey, buddy, they made the announcement. | 老兄 刚刚广播过 |
[07:45] | You should turn that off. | 你该把那关掉 |
[07:47] | – Yeah, I get it. – Just turn it off. You know why? | -嗯 知道了 -关掉 知道为什么吗 |
[07:49] | – I’m gonna turn it off. – They may get a little uneasy | -我马上关 -他们担心 |
[07:51] | because they know terrorists | 因为他们知道恐怖分子 |
[07:52] | use their phones to trigger bombs in their luggage. | 就是用手机引爆行李中的炸弹 |
[07:56] | That’s not the word you want to be saying. | 这不是你该说的字眼儿 |
[07:57] | Which word? “Terrorist” Or “Bomb”? | 哪个 恐怖分子还是炸弹 |
[07:59] | – Now, you said both the words you shouldn’t say. – I can understand that. | -现在两个你都说了 -我明白 |
[08:01] | But what I’m trying to tell you is that I read terrorist | 但是你要知道 我读过关于恐怖分子… |
[08:03] | No. Stop trying to tell me and listen to me. | 你别说了 听着 |
[08:05] | You’re not supposed to say words that put people on edge. | 你不该说话吓唬人 |
[08:08] | – I’m just trying to be informative. – It’s not cool. | -我只是想跟你说清楚 -这可不好 |
[08:10] | Excuse me, sir. Would you and your friend | 对不起 先生 你和你朋友 |
[08:11] | mind stepping to the front of the plane? | 介意到飞机前面来一下吗 |
[08:13] | My friend? | 我朋友? |
[08:15] | I’m sorry, I need you to come with me, please. | 抱歉 请你跟我过去一趟 |
[08:22] | That’s not entirely true. We switched bags at curbside. | 不尽然吧 我们还在路边换包了的 |
[08:22] | Listen. This clown, I’ve never seen before in my life. | 听着 这小丑 我以前从没见过 |
[08:24] | – That was an accident. And he had… – Sir! | -那是意外 他有 -先生 |
[08:26] | Federal air marshal. Please step to the front of the plane. | 联邦航空空警 请到飞机前面 |
[08:29] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么去 |
[08:31] | Drop the device. | 丢掉设备 |
[08:32] | – It’s not a device, it’s a BlackBerry. – Drop the device! Asshole. | -不是什么设备 是黑莓手机 -丢掉设备 混蛋 |
[08:35] | What are you gonna do, rent-a-cop? You’re gonna shoot me in front of…? | 怎么着 你个业余警察 敢在公众面前开… |
[08:40] | It’s okay, everyone. He’ll be fine. | 没事 大家放心 他没事 |
[08:42] | It’s only a rubber bullet. | 只是橡胶子弹 |
[08:50] | Good news, Mr. Highman. | 好消息 海曼先生 |
[08:52] | They found your bags on the airplane. | 他们在飞机上找到你的包了 |
[08:54] | – Oh, good. – Unfortunately, that plane’s over Kansas right now. | -好 -不幸的是 那飞机到堪萨斯了 |
[08:57] | – Figures. – But I do have your cell phone for you. | -我猜也是 -但我把你手机带来了 |
[09:01] | Now, if you wouldn’t mind | 现在 如果你不介意的话 |
[09:02] | just signing this. It’s a simple release. | 把这签了 释放协议 |
[09:05] | So I don’t sue you. | 那我就告不成你们了 |
[09:06] | Just saying we acted in accordance with state law, etc. | 表示我们是依州法行事 |
[09:08] | Sure did. Good. | 当然是 好 |
[09:11] | If you put your address there, | 如果你在这留下住址 |
[09:12] | behalf they’ll have your bags shipped to your home. | 他们会把行李运到你家 |
[09:13] | No. Let them land at LAX and I’ll pick | 不用 把他们留在洛杉矶国际机场 |
[09:15] | them up when I get there. When’s the next flight? | 我到那了自己取 下次航班什么时候 |
[09:19] | – Probably in an hour, but you won’t be on it. – Why’s that? | -估计一小时后 但你上不了 -为毛 |
[09:21] | You’re on the No-Fly list. | 你在禁飞名单里了 |
[09:25] | – Why? – It says right here. | -为毛 -上面写了 |
[09:27] | – You and your friend. – Who? | -你和你朋友 -谁 |
[09:30] | The gentleman I just interviewed. | 我刚审问的那位先生 |
[09:31] | I’ve never seen that dipshit before in my life. | 我以前从没见过那傻逼 |
[09:34] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的? -真的 |
[09:35] | He had nothing but nice things to say about you. | 他一直在为你说好话 |
[09:36] | I’m on a No-Fly list? This is fucking ridiculous. | 我进禁飞名单? 这太他妈荒唐了 |
[09:39] | – Regardless – No. | -无论怎样 -不行 |
[09:40] | I have a pregnant wife, I have to get back to Los Angeles. | 我老婆大个肚子 我得赶回洛杉矶 |
[09:42] | This is a huge misunderstanding. | 这是个天大的误会 |
[09:45] | – What am I supposed to do? – Have you ever seen the movie Forrest Gump? | -我要怎么做才行 -看过《阿甘正传》吗 |
[09:48] | Yes. | 看过 |
[09:49] | Well, he ran across country, and he was pretty stupid. | 一个傻子跑步穿越美国 你比他聪明 |
[09:53] | So I have faith in you. | 我对你蛮有信心 |
[09:56] | You’re free to leave. | 你可以走了 |
[09:58] | What kind of incident? | 什么样的意外 |
[10:00] | I’m probably overstating. | 我可能说得有点夸张 |
[10:02] | It’s the manageable kind. A micro-incident. | 可以搞定 小意外 |
[10:05] | But it unfortunately landed me on a No-Fly list. | 但不幸的是我进禁飞名单了 |
[10:09] | What did you do, Peter? Did you snap at somebody? | 你做了什么 皮特 你和人吵架了? |
[10:12] | Nope. I did not. I was cool, calm and collected the whole time. | 没 我自始自终都沉着镇静 |
[10:15] | I was completely in my rights. | 我很守本分 |
[10:18] | You get so carried away sometimes. | 你有的时候挺冲动 |
[10:20] | How are you gonna get home? | 你怎么回家 |
[10:22] | I have a plan. And the plan is sorting itself out. | 我有个计划 正要去做的时候 |
[10:24] | – But my wallet is traveling. – What? | -但我的钱包却飞了 -什么 |
[10:27] | And the ID’s in it, I’ve been | 身份证也在里面 |
[10:28] | trying to rent a car, I had the office fax… | 我想租辆车 我让办公室发传真 |
[10:31] | But I am exhausting any and all opportunities to… | 但是我正想尽办法 找机会… |
[10:36] | Hey! I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我一直到处找你 |
[10:39] | Stay away from me. You’re trouble. | 离我远点 你个扫把星 |
[10:40] | But I found something of yours. | 但我找到你的一些东西 |
[10:42] | Honey, this might all be solved. | 甜心 可能就要解决了 |
[10:44] | I’ll call you right back. | 一会儿给你回电话 |
[10:46] | Peter? | 皮特? |
[10:48] | You got my stuff? | 你拿到我的东西了? |
[10:50] | – I grabbed it before they zip-tied me. – Rally Monkey? | -在他们绑我前我抢到的 -“逆转猴”? |
[10:53] | – You got my wallet? – I didn’t see a wallet. | -有我的钱包吗 -我没看到什么钱包 |
[10:55] | Where’s, where’s my bag? | 我的包在哪儿 |
[10:56] | I saw your bag, but I didn’t grab it because my hands were full. | 我看到你的包了 但我手里没空 |
[11:00] | You know, I had this thing in my hand. | 我手上拿着这个猴 |
[11:02] | What kind of car did you get? | 你租了个什么车 |
[11:04] | I didn’t, because I don’t have a license… | 没车 因为没执照 |
[11:06] | because it’s in my wallet that’s on the…. Right? | 执照还在飞机上的钱包里 |
[11:10] | Oh, shoot. What a bummer. | 靠 真霉 |
[11:12] | Yeah, bummer. | 是的 霉 |
[11:13] | Thanks for the doll. | 感谢给我拿回这个玩具 |
[11:16] | Fucking idiot. | 傻逼白痴 |
[11:18] | Hey, you wanna ride with us? | 想和我们一路吗 |
[11:21] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[11:21] | I’m not really a big dog person. | 我一成年人 不喜欢带狗 |
[11:23] | Look, I know we got off on the wrong foot. | 我们开始是有些不快 |
[11:26] | But I have a really great personality | 但相处久了 |
[11:27] | once you get to know me. | 你会发现我人很好的 |
[11:29] | Yeah, I’m sure you do. | 我确信 |
[11:31] | I got 90 friends on Facebook. | 我在脸书[社交网站]上有90个好友 |
[11:32] | Twelve of them are pending, but I got 90 friends. | 其中12个还没认证 但我有90个好友 |
[11:36] | I’ll cover expenses. | 路费我包 |
[11:38] | You know, you can pay me back when we get to Hollywood. | 你可以等我们到好莱坞再还钱 |
[11:40] | L.A. | 洛杉矶 |
[11:42] | It’s not called Hollywood. It’s Los Angeles. | 城市不叫好莱坞 是洛杉矶 |
[11:45] | Yeah, but I’m going to Hollywood. | 是的 但我要去好莱坞 |
[11:48] | What’s your name? | 你什么名字 |
[11:50] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[11:51] | My name’s Ethan. Ethan Tremblay. | 我叫伊森 伊森·特伦布 |
[11:53] | And this little guy… | 这个小家伙呢 |
[11:56] | …this little butterball… | 这个小肉球 |
[11:57] | …this is Sonny. | 叫索尼 |
[11:59] | And we would be honored to have you ride with us. Come on. | 有你一路我们会很荣幸 来吧 |
[12:04] | It’ll be fun. | 路上会很好玩的 |
[12:18] | Jk. Lol. | 开玩笑的 哈哈 |
[12:21] | Hi. “Hop in.” | 进来吧 |
[12:28] | Life’s weird, isn’t it? Buckle up. | 世事难料 系好安全带 |
[12:33] | – You have any brothers or sisters? – No. | -你有什么兄弟姐妹吗 -没 |
[12:37] | – You have a dog? – Nope. | -你有狗吗 -没 |
[12:42] | OK. Let me ask you this: What’s your favorite color? | 好 那我问你 你最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[12:45] | – Blue. – That’s so cool. Mine’s green. | -蓝 -太酷了 我喜欢绿色 |
[12:51] | – Do you like hot dogs? – Yes, I do. | -喜欢热狗吗 -是的 喜欢 |
[12:53] | I’m more of a corn-dog man, myself. | 我更喜欢”玉米狗” |
[12:55] | I once ate a foot-long corn dog on a nude beach. | 我曾在”天体海滩”吃了个长”玉米狗” |
[12:58] | I’ll never do that again. | 我绝不再那样干了 |
[13:00] | At what age did you lose your virginity? | 你多少岁破处的 |
[13:02] | I’m not gonna discuss that with you. | 我不和你谈这个 |
[13:04] | – I was 9 years old. – Boy. | -我是9岁 -哟 |
[13:06] | Great gal. Great gal. | 很棒的女孩子 |
[13:09] | Sheila Pimples. | 痘妹希拉 |
[13:11] | I’m kind of getting a headache, and it’s not because of you. | 我有点头疼 但并不是因为你 |
[13:13] | It’s just, I’m under a lot of pressure. | 只是因为 我现在压力太大 |
[13:15] | My wife and I are having a baby. | 我老婆和我要有宝宝了 |
[13:17] | – On Friday. That’s who the monkey’s for. – Oh, really? | -星期五 猴子就是给他的 -真的? |
[13:20] | – Yep. It’s gonna be a C-section. – That’s sweet. | -嗯 准备剖腹产 -不错呀 |
[13:22] | – So if we could just…. Thanks. | -所以如果我们能 谢谢 -明白了 |
[13:24] | I, God, I totally understand. | 我 老天 我完全明白 |
[13:27] | I was supposed to meet a bigtime agent in uh, Hollywood. | 我本来是要和个好莱坞大腕经纪人会面的 |
[13:30] | Luckily, he postponed. | 很幸运 他推迟了 |
[13:32] | – So you’re an actor. – Yep. | -这么说你是演员 -对 |
[13:34] | Yep. You know what? | 对 |
[13:36] | In fact, I wouldn’t mind having a fresh pair of eyes… | 实际上 我不介意让你看下 |
[13:43] | My apologies. Look at this. | 我道歉 看看这个 |
[13:44] | – Okay. If you’d just look at the road. – I got it. | -好 你看着点路就行 -没问题 |
[13:48] | – Oh, your headshots. – Headshots. | -你的大头照 -大头照 |
[13:50] | This one, this is a laid-back guy with a Hawaiian shirt… | 这张 是个穿着夏威夷衬衫的休闲男 |
[13:53] | …but he packs a piece. | 但却拿着一把枪 |
[13:54] | – Interesting. – Yep. | -有意思 -嗯 |
[13:57] | This one was my father’s favorite. | 这张是我父亲的最爱 |
[13:59] | He says it really showed my spirit. | 他说这很显气质 |
[14:01] | And I agree with him. | 我也觉得 |
[14:04] | What’s that, a…? | 这是什么 |
[14:05] | That’s a gang member, a construction worker, and…. | 一个匪徒 一个建筑工 还有 |
[14:08] | And a nerd. A professor. | 一个书呆子 教授 |
[14:10] | No. I’m Malcolm X. | 不 我是扮马尔科姆·艾克斯[黑人运动领袖] |
[14:21] | He thinks he’s human. So stupid. | 它以为自己是人 真傻 |
[14:26] | So, Peter. What brought you to Atlanta? | 那么 皮特 你怎么会来亚特兰大 |
[14:28] | Business or pleasure? | 公务还是娱乐 |
[14:29] | – Business. – Business. | -公务 -公务 |
[14:31] | What kind of business? | 什么样的公务 |
[14:33] | Architecture. | 建筑 |
[14:35] | – How’d you get into architecture? – College. Anything else? | -你怎么会进建筑这行的 -大学 还有什么问题 |
[14:38] | – Because I’m trying to – I’m sorry. Peter. | -因为我要吃 -抱歉 皮特 |
[14:40] | We’re gonna be traveling for a few days. | 我们要旅行好几天 |
[14:42] | It wouldn’t hurt to get to know each other. | 相互了解下没什么坏处 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:46] | Ethan, what brought you to Atlanta? | 伊森 你怎么会来亚特兰大 |
[14:48] | Business or pleasure? | 公务还是娱乐 |
[14:50] | My daddy died. | 我爹死了 |
[14:51] | I went to Atlanta to go to his funeral. | 我去亚特兰大参加他的葬礼 |
[14:53] | Gee, I didn’t know. I’m sorry. | 天 我不知道 对不起 |
[14:56] | He was a great guy, man. That’s why I’m heading out West. | 他人很棒 所以我才会去西边 |
[14:59] | He’s the one that kind of motivated me to get on the TV. | 就是他鼓励我上电视表演 |
[15:02] | TV? | 电视? |
[15:04] | Tough business to break into. | 这行可是很难进的 |
[15:06] | So competitive. | 竞争很大 |
[15:08] | I have a friend, he’s in that industry. | 我有个朋友 他也干这行 |
[15:10] | – Does he work on Two and a HalfMen? – No. He, uh… | -你出演《好汉两个半》吗 -不 他 |
[15:13] | That’s too bad. Because Two and a Half Men… | 太遗憾了 好汉两个半 |
[15:15] | …is the reason I wanted to become an actor. | 是我想做演员的原因 |
[15:21] | Here’s the plan. | 我们的计划 |
[15:23] | We are just outside Birmingham… | 我们正在伯明翰市外 |
[15:25] | …and we got a late start, | 出发晚了 |
[15:26] | so we will only make it | 所以如果想及时到达 |
[15:28] | just to inside Louisiana. | 我们只有从路易斯安那州 |
[15:29] | Early to bed, early to rise. | 早睡早起 |
[15:31] | Long 16 to 18-hour haul, which will land us in Phoenix, Arizona. | 开16到18小时 到亚利桑那的凤凰城 |
[15:35] | And then we’re eight hours outside of Los Angeles. | 然后离洛杉矶就只剩8小时了 |
[15:37] | You know what’d be nice? | 还有更好的 |
[15:38] | If we could stop off at the Grand Canyon. | 如果我们在”大峡谷”停留下 |
[15:40] | We’re not going to the Grand Canyon. | 我们不去”大峡谷” |
[15:42] | That would be easily 120 miles off our optimum route. | 那和我们的最佳路线相隔120英里 |
[15:45] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[15:47] | Daddy would’ve loved the Grand Canyon. | 老爹会爱上大峡谷的 |
[15:50] | Why do you even have this? | 你拿这玩意儿做什么 |
[15:51] | Oh, because this is my daddy. | 这是我老爹 |
[15:53] | These are his ashes. | 里面是骨灰 |
[15:57] | Why are your father’s ashes in a coffee can, Ethan? | 为什么骨灰在咖啡罐里 伊森 |
[16:00] | Because he’s dead, Peter. | 因为他死了呗 皮特 |
[16:02] | – I know. I know that part. – Don’t you listen to anything? | -这我知道 -你有没有听我说话啊 |
[16:05] | I’m just saying, normal people put remains in an urn. | 正常人是放在骨灰盒里的 |
[16:09] | This is vacuum-sealed. | 这是真空密封的 |
[16:10] | You broke the seal when you poured out the coffee. | 你倒咖啡的时候已经打开过瓶盖了 |
[16:13] | You poured your father’s remains in and closed it. | 你把骨灰倒进去再关上 |
[16:14] | That didn’t reseal it. | 密封个毛啊 |
[16:18] | That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. | 这是我听过的最最愚蠢的事 |
[16:26] | God. We shouldn’t have come here. | 天 我们不该来这儿 |
[16:30] | I’m allergic to waffles. | 我对华夫饼过敏 |
[16:36] | Come on, Sonny. Thank you. | 来 索尼 谢谢 |
[16:39] | We need to make a brief pit stop in Birmingham. | 我们得在伯明翰休息会儿 |
[16:42] | Actually, our next stop is Shreveport. | 事实上 下一站是什里夫波特 |
[16:44] | That’s where we rest. | 我们在那里休息 |
[16:45] | – It’s 10 minutes away. – Let’s see if we can make it. | -离这儿10分钟路程 -让我们试试 |
[16:48] | Why you making a pit stop in Birmingham? | 为什么你要在伯明翰休息 |
[16:49] | We gotta make time. | 我们要抓紧时间 |
[16:51] | I left my glaucoma medication on the plane. | 我把治疗青光眼的药落在飞机上了 |
[16:53] | Wait, wait, wait. Your what? | 等等 你什么 |
[16:55] | You mean your weed? | 你说你的大麻 |
[16:57] | It’s medical marijuana, Peter. | 是医用大麻 皮特 |
[16:58] | No, it’s weed. | 不 是大麻 |
[16:59] | Why do you make everything so dark? | 你为毛想的那么黑暗 |
[17:00] | It’s not dark. lt’s weed. | 不是黑暗 就是大麻 |
[17:02] | I’m saying I really don’t | 我真心不想 |
[17:03] | want to stop and buy drugs. Is that okay? | 停下买毒品 可以吗 |
[17:05] | I didn’t want to play this card, certainly not this early. | 我不想那么早跟你说这个 |
[17:08] | But guess what. Guess who’s got the Subaru Impreza. Me. | 但是我问你 车是谁的 我的 |
[17:11] | Guess who’s got all the money. Me. | 钱是谁的 我的 |
[17:13] | Guess who’s got a winning personality. Me. | 谁的性格更好 我! |
[17:16] | What do you have? You have a nice hairline, fine. | 你有什么 发型不错 好吧 |
[17:19] | You have a strong jaw, fine. | 你有坚挺的下巴 好吧 |
[17:20] | But l gotta tell you something, mister. | 但我要告诉你的是 先生 |
[17:23] | Your personality needs some work. | 你的性格还不够好 |
[17:25] | My God. | 偶滴神 |
[17:27] | Now, do you want a ride to California or not? | 现在 你想不想搭车去加利福尼亚 |
[17:29] | – Yes, please. – Good. Hold Dad. | -想的 -好吧 拿好老爹 |
[17:32] | – Dad! – l’m sorry. I got it. I got it, I got it. | -老爹 -对不起 我拿到了拿到了 |
[17:38] | Okay. God Almighty, holy moly. | 天哪 |
[17:40] | It’s like l’m traveling with a child. | 简直像带了个小毛孩 |
[17:42] | Did you use the restroom? | 你上过厕所了吗 |
[17:43] | Good point. I need to take a pee-pee. | 好主意 我要尿尿 |
[17:48] | – Peter? – Crisis averted, I’m driving. | -皮特 -危机解除了 我在车上 |
[17:50] | – Driving how? – Let me talk to her. | -在开车 -让我跟她说 |
[17:52] | With a guy… Please don’t. | 我和一男的在一起 请你别 |
[17:54] | With a guy that I met in a rent-a-car. | 和一个男的 租车的地方认识的 |
[17:56] | You’re gonna drive 2000 miles | 你要和一个刚认识的男人 |
[17:57] | with a guy you just met? | 一同驾驶2000英里 |
[17:59] | Say Hi to… | 打个招呼 |
[18:00] | Sarah? Hi, this is Ethan Tremblay. | 萨拉 你好 我是伊森·特伦布 |
[18:02] | I’m riding with Peter. How are you? | 我和皮特一起 你好吗 |
[18:04] | I’m fine. How are you? | 我挺好 你呢 |
[18:06] | Good, good. | 不错 |
[18:06] | I wanted to let you know I have your package, | 你的行李在我车上 |
[18:08] | and he is A-okay. | 你老公一切正常 |
[18:10] | And I will have him delivered by Thursday. | 周四前他准到家 |
[18:12] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:14] | Hey, Sarah? One other thing. Do you have a hairdresser out West? | 萨拉 还有个事 你那有发型师吗 |
[18:18] | I got this killer perm, and it needs major upkeep. | 我那烦人的烫发需要打理下 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry, did you say that you have a perm? | 你说你烫发了 |
[18:23] | Yeah, a perm. Like a permanent. | 是的 烫发 卷毛 |
[18:25] | – It’s heinous. – Do you mind? | -可恶 -你介意吗 |
[18:27] | – Can I just talk to my husband, please? – Yeah. Okay, hold on. | -我能和我丈夫说几句吗 -你等下 |
[18:30] | – She wants to talk to you. – I know. | -她想和你说话 -我知道 |
[18:32] | – So that’s what I’m dealing with. – Oh, my God. | -我就和这人一起 -天哪 |
[18:34] | Yep. God bless us all. | 是啊 神保佑我们 |
[18:38] | – Stop worrying. – l’m not worried. | -别担心了 -我没担心 |
[18:40] | She’s very legitimate. | 她做合法生意 |
[18:42] | I found her on Craigslist. | 我在网上找到她的 |
[18:44] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[18:45] | Fantastic. | 神奇 |
[18:47] | Hi. It’s Ethan. I called you earlier. | 你好 我是伊森 之前有打你电话 |
[18:50] | Honestly, like two minutes, okay? Just buy it and then go. | 就两分钟 好吗 买好就走人 |
[18:55] | – That was fast. – Yeah, we were very close. | -挺快啊 -是啊 我们住的很近 |
[18:57] | I’m Ethan, this is Peter. | 我是伊森 这是皮特 |
[19:00] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[19:01] | Why? Are you not a licensed pharmacist? | 怎么了 难道你不是合法药剂师吗 |
[19:03] | Okay, you just look really official. | 你挺像当官的 |
[19:06] | And you know if I ask you if | 我问你是不是警察 |
[19:08] | you’re a cop and you are a cop, you have to say yes. | 如果是 就要回答是 |
[19:11] | That’s a myth. That’s actually incorrect. But I’m not. | 胡扯 反正我不是警察 |
[19:13] | No, he’s an architect. | 他搞建筑的 |
[19:14] | I’m an architect. So…. | 我是建筑师 所以… |
[19:16] | – Wait, it’s a myth? – Yeah. | -慢 胡扯? -是的 |
[19:20] | Shit! I did not know that this whole fucking time. | 妈的 我还他妈的一直蒙在鼓里 |
[19:23] | – That’s good news. – You’re fucking scary, is what you are. | -这是好消息 -你们他妈吓死我了 |
[19:26] | Come in. The pharmacy’s in the kitchen. | 进来吧 药房在厨房里 |
[19:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:29] | Hey, Peter, can you watch my kids | 皮特 你能照看下我的孩子吗 |
[19:30] | just for five minutes, while we han… You know. | 就5分钟 我们要…你知道的 |
[19:33] | – Real quick. – Thanks. | -快点 -谢谢 |
[19:47] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[19:50] | I’m Peter. | 我叫皮特 |
[19:51] | I’m Alex. This is Patrick. | 我叫艾利克斯 她叫派翠克 |
[19:53] | Great. Alex. | 真不错啊 艾利克斯 |
[19:55] | Mommy gave you a boy’s name. | 妈妈给你取了个男孩的名字 |
[19:58] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[20:00] | Alex is also a name for a boy. | 艾利克斯这个名字适用于男孩子 |
[20:02] | So your mom kind of screwed you. | 所以你妈搞错了 |
[20:10] | Sorry, my hand slipped. | 不好意思 手打滑了 |
[20:19] | That one l just got in. | 这货我刚入的 |
[20:20] | It’s an Afghan blend of Wild Widow and AK-47. | 是阿富汗的混合大麻 |
[20:23] | You know, I’m not crazy about blends. | 我不太喜欢混合品 |
[20:26] | I find that the high is a bit shapeless. | 我觉得这种快感有点走样 |
[20:29] | A purist. Well, that’s cool. | 你是个纯粹主义者 酷 |
[20:31] | You’d probably love Northern Lights. | 你可能喜欢”极光” [大麻的一种] |
[20:34] | I mean, this has got great body. It smokes like a fucking dream. | 这货很正 吸着像在做梦 |
[20:39] | Oh, that’s just Barry. He’s renting a room from me. | 他是巴瑞 我租房给他 |
[20:42] | Hey, Barry. How you doing? I’m Ethan. | 巴瑞 你好吗 我是伊森 |
[20:45] | Listen, did you remember to TiVo Judge Mathis? | 你录了《马修斯法官》吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah. It’s on there, if you just look at the menu. | 恩 菜单上有 |
[20:51] | Nice perm, man. Well done. Well done on that perm. | 漂亮的烫发 哥们 |
[20:55] | Oh, thanks, bro. It’s not a perm, it’s natural. | 谢谢 兄弟 不是烫的 自然卷 |
[20:58] | Nobody gets perms anymore. | 现在谁还烫发呀 |
[21:01] | Wait, wait. Don’t tell me. Is that a perm? | 慢 别告诉我你这是烫的 |
[21:04] | Yeah. It’s a perm. Yeah. | 恩 是烫的 |
[21:07] | Oh, my God. You didn’t have your real hair. | 我的天 你都没保留自己的头发 |
[21:10] | – Where do you even get those anymore? – I know! It’s like…. | -现在哪儿还有烫啊 -我知道 像… |
[21:16] | I was just kidding about… This isn’t a perm. | 我开玩笑的 不是烫的 |
[21:18] | – Excuse me? – This isn’t a perm. I was joking. | -你说什么 -不是烫的 我开玩笑 |
[21:21] | Oh, my God. Thank God. Because I was… | 谢天谢地 因为我… |
[21:24] | You got us. You got us both, man. | 我们受骗了 哥们 |
[21:26] | You know, only, like, fucking jerk-offs get perms. | 只有乡巴佬才烫卷发 |
[21:30] | -That was good. Very good. -That was hilarious. | -这就好 -笑死我了 |
[21:37] | -Where are you from? -Los Angeles. | -你打哪儿来的 -洛杉矶 |
[21:40] | Is that where you’re going? | 你是要去那儿吗 |
[21:43] | Can you take us with you? | 你能带上我们吗 |
[21:47] | No, but there’s an organization called Child Protective Services. | 不行 不过你们可以去儿童保护组织 |
[21:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:51] | lt’s a tie. You’ve never seen a tie before? | 领带 你从没看到过领带 |
[21:54] | Why did you wear it? | 戴领带干啥 |
[21:55] | Because I wear it. | 没什么理由 |
[21:57] | – It looks stupid. – Well, it’s not. | -好蠢 -乱讲 |
[21:59] | Just take your hands off of me. | 把手放开 |
[22:03] | Please stop doing that. | 停下 |
[22:06] | Stop. Please stop doing that now. | 停下 别这么做 |
[22:08] | – Will you please…? – It’s not me, it’s Reggie. | -请你 -我叫雷杰 |
[22:10] | Is that right? Well, maybe Reggie needs to take a nap. | 这样做对吗 或许雷杰需要睡个午觉 |
[22:16] | Hey, quit it. I’m not kidding. | 停下 我不跟你开玩笑 |
[22:24] | You okay, bubba? | 你没事吧 老弟 |
[22:34] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[22:37] | “Nothing” Is right. | 没事就对了 |
[22:40] | And now, you come to me and you say: | “现在你来找我 说 |
[22:44] | ‘Don Corleone, give me justice.’ | ‘唐柯里昂 请主持公道’ |
[22:51] | But you don’t even have the decency | 你不尊重我 |
[22:53] | to call me the Godfather. | 你不喊我教父 |
[22:57] | And you come to my house… | 你来到我家 |
[22:59] | …on the day that my daughter is to be married… | 在我女儿结婚的那天 |
[23:02] | …and you ask me to kill someone. | 你让我杀人 |
[23:05] | For money. | 用钱收买我 |
[23:08] | But that is not justice.” | 这不算公道” |
[23:16] | That’s amazing. | 真迷人 |
[23:17] | I had chills, like, that second paragraph. | 说到第二段的时候 我打了个冷战 |
[23:20] | When the line… The murder. | 就在台词说到谋杀的时候 |
[23:22] | That is so fucking good, Ethan. | 太他妈给力了 伊森 |
[23:23] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[23:24] | I’ve been working on the hand gestures to get it right. | 为了表达准确 我一直在摆手势 |
[23:27] | Did you write that yourself? | 你自己写的 |
[23:29] | No. The Mafia wrote it. | 不是 黑手党写的 |
[23:33] | Oh, that was so… It was nice meeting you, anyway. | 那太…很高兴见到你 |
[23:35] | Play it cool, or I’ll thump you again. | 老实点 要不然还得挨揍 |
[23:37] | Sure, sure. You all set? | 没问题 你准备走了吗 |
[23:40] | Yeah. Good to go. | 准备好了 |
[23:41] | How were they? They behave themselves? | 他们怎么样 乖不乖 |
[23:43] | Pretty much. Pretty much. | 非常好 非常好 |
[23:46] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[23:47] | I mean, they’re great kids. | 他们是不错的孩子 |
[23:49] | We good? | 我们一切都好吗 |
[23:54] | – See you. Good luck. – Bye-bye. Bye. | -再见 祝好运 -再见 |
[23:56] | Good luck with your acting stuff. | 祝你演艺事业成功 |
[24:26] | …is judging the character. | …评判角色 |
[24:28] | When an actor is preparing a scene… | 一名演员在准备一出戏的时候 |
[24:30] | …first thing is read the scene over many times. | 首先要做的是多次解读场景 |
[24:33] | First, before you do any work on it, let it work on you. | 第一 在下功夫前 先让场景感染你 |
[24:37] | Read the material over and over again. | 反复不断地研磨资料 |
[24:40] | The entire script, if at all possible. | 可能的话 透读整出剧本 |
[24:42] | Hey, Hollywood. | 好莱坞巨星 |
[24:45] | Card’s been declined. | 卡没用了 |
[24:47] | – What’s that? – Your card? It’s no good. | -什么 -你的卡 钱用完了 |
[24:50] | – Oh, gosh. – It’s okay. | -天 -没事 |
[24:52] | You know what? I bet I tapped it out when I rented this car. | 一定是租这辆车的时候把钱都用完了 |
[24:55] | Great. We’ll pay cash. How much you got? | 很好 付现金吧 你有多少钱 |
[24:57] | Sixty bucks. | 60块 |
[24:59] | You have 60 bucks entirely? | 你一共才60块 |
[25:03] | – Yes. – How much did you spend on marijuana? | -是 -你花多少钱买了大麻 |
[25:05] | On your medicine? | 你买药的钱 |
[25:06] | I don’t know, around 200 bucks. | 我不知道 200来块吧 |
[25:08] | – Two hundred bucks? – Yeah. | -200大洋 -是 |
[25:10] | Sixty bucks for gas, food, lodging, everything? | 油钱 房钱和吃的 60块够吗 |
[25:12] | She’s the only dealer in town. She names her price. | 她是镇上唯一卖这个的 不二价 |
[25:14] | What were you thinking | 你几乎把所有的钱都用来买毒品的时候 |
[25:16] | when you spent almost all of our money on drugs? | 你在想什么啊 |
[25:19] | I don’t think in those terms. | 我没想过价钱的问题 |
[25:20] | What terms do you think in? | 你什么时候想过价钱的问题 |
[25:22] | I’m not an accountant. I’m not even Jewish. | 我又不是会计 也不是精明的犹太人 |
[25:24] | – Are you an adult? – Of course l’m an adult. I’m 23 years old. | -你是成年人吗 -当然是 23岁 |
[25:27] | You are the most shot-out 23-year-old l’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的23岁无脑儿极品 |
[25:30] | How have you made it? | 你怎么活到现在 |
[25:32] | How have you not run yourself over the car? | 怎么不被车压死 |
[25:34] | I’ve done that. | 我有被压过 |
[25:35] | How have you survived? That’s my question. | 你是如何幸存的 我想不通 |
[25:38] | – Mostly luck. – Yeah. | -主要是因为我比较幸运 -是啊 |
[25:40] | That’s what I thought. Just dumb fucking luck. | 我就是这么想 傻人有傻命 |
[25:43] | – Fuck me. – For heaven’s sakes, Peter. | -他妈的 -看在上帝得份上 皮特 |
[25:45] | – We’re screwed, Ethan. – How so? | -我们完蛋了 伊森 -为毛 |
[25:47] | You spent all our money on weed! | 你花了所有钱买毒品 |
[25:48] | lt’s just another speed bump. | 只不过是条减速带[小麻烦] |
[25:50] | You know what? I’m gonna call my wife. | 我要打电话给我老婆 |
[25:52] | She’s gonna wire me money. That’s it. | 让她汇钱过来 就这么办 |
[25:55] | She can’t. You don’t have an ID. | 她不能 你没身份证 |
[25:57] | She’ll wire it to you. | 她写你名字 |
[25:58] | See? That’s an adult solving a problem. | 看到没 成年人都这么处理问题 |
[26:01] | – Let’s go. – I told you I was lucky. | -走吧 -我跟你说过我是个幸运儿 |
[26:04] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[26:08] | Hold on one second. | 等下 |
[26:10] | I’m gonna go get a brochure for my scrapbook, okay? | 我去拿本宣传册子做剪贴簿 好吗 |
[26:17] | How do you spell the last name? | 你的姓是怎么写的 |
[26:18] | T-r-e-m-b-l-a-y. | 特-伦-布 |
[26:22] | Here we go. Five hundred dollars. Ethan Tremblay. | 有了 500美元 伊森·特伦布 |
[26:26] | I just need to see an ID. | 我要看下身份证 |
[26:30] | There you go. | 给你 |
[26:36] | Yeah, this doesn’t say Tremblay. | 上面写的不是特伦布 |
[26:38] | It says Ethan Chase. | 而是伊森·彻西 |
[26:41] | Oh, jeepers creepers. He’s right, he’s right | 坏了 没错 |
[26:43] | What do you mean, “He’s right”? | 什么意思 |
[26:45] | Ethan Tremblay is my stage name. | 伊森·特伦布是我的艺名 |
[26:47] | I’m an actor. | 我是一名演员 |
[26:48] | – Your stage name. What is your real name? – Ethan Chase. | -你的艺名 那真名呢 -伊森·彻西 |
[26:50] | It doesn’t sound like an actor’s name. | 听上去不像演员名字 |
[26:51] | Ethan Chase does. | 伊森·彻西很像 |
[26:54] | Ethan Tremblay doesn’t make any goddamn sense. | 伊森·特伦布没他妈半点意义 |
[26:56] | It sounds like it was made up. | 听着像是胡编乱造的 |
[26:58] | Yeah, I made it up. | 是我编的名字 |
[26:59] | Ethan, I know you made it up. | 伊森 我知道是你编的 |
[27:02] | It’s your fucking stage name. | 但这是你的艺名 |
[27:03] | Why did you have my wife wire money to your stage name? | 为什么你会让我老婆用你的艺名汇钱 |
[27:06] | – I wasn’t thinking. – Right. | -我压根儿没想到 -然后呢 |
[27:08] | Just trying to commit to the new name. | 我一直在适应新名字 |
[27:10] | Do you guys wanna discuss this, perhaps out in the parking lot? | 你们还是去停车场絮叨吧 |
[27:13] | One sec. Do you have anything else with your name on it? | 等下 你还有什么可以证明你身份的 |
[27:19] | – Yes. Of course. Yes, yes. – Good. | -有 当然有 -那就好 |
[27:20] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么呢 |
[27:22] | – He has two names. – That’s fantastic. | -他有两个名字 -妙极了 |
[27:26] | But one sec. | 稍等 |
[27:30] | – What the fuck is this? – lt’s an ID. | -这是什么 -身份证啊 |
[27:33] | It’s a photo lD. | 照片身份证 |
[27:35] | – No, I can’t accept this either. – Why? | -不 这我没法受理 -为什么 |
[27:37] | Because it’s a picture of yourself. | 因为这是你的照片 |
[27:39] | Anyone could take a picture… | 人人都可以穿着高领毛衣拍照 |
[27:40] | …in a beautiful turtleneck, put whatever name they want. | 想取什么名字都可以 |
[27:43] | But why go to all that trouble just for 500 bucks? | 谁会为区区500美元这么麻烦 |
[27:47] | I don’t know why you would, but you could. | 谁知道 林子大了 什么鸟都有 |
[27:49] | So I get to call my pregnant wife | 那么我还得打电话给我大肚子老婆 |
[27:51] | and have her drive all the way to Western Union. | 让她大老远开车去西联汇款 |
[27:53] | Start this whole process all over again, | 重复所有步骤 |
[27:55] | send it to the correct name… | 用这个名字汇钱 |
[27:57] | …and we’ll be good. | 然后就搞定了 |
[27:58] | – Absolutely. – Great. | -千真万确 -太好了 |
[28:00] | We’ll have to do that tomorrow. We close in five minutes. | 不过这事明天再说 5分钟后我们下班 |
[28:03] | It’s 6:35, sir. | 现在才6点35分 先生 |
[28:05] | What are you, my boss? You make the hours? | 你谁啊 我的老板吗 你定的时间 |
[28:07] | I say when we close. | 我说几点就几点 |
[28:09] | I got reservations at Chili’s. I’m meeting my boys. | 我在红辣椒餐馆定了位 和哥们见个面 |
[28:11] | You have a reservation at Chili’s? | 你在红辣椒订了座位 |
[28:15] | That’s actually smart. I mean, it gets busy on a Wednesday night. | 明智 周三晚上人很多 |
[28:20] | Are you gonna stare at me? | 你盯着我看干嘛 |
[28:21] | Do your fucking job until your shift is over, hillbilly. | 下班前做好你他妈的工作吧 乡巴佬 |
[28:24] | Keep dreaming, faggot. No way in hell. | 做梦吧 你个基佬 我就是要走 |
[28:26] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[28:27] | Excuse me, Peter. Sir. | 不好意思 皮特 先生 |
[28:32] | I’m sorry about my friend. | 我为我的朋友道歉 |
[28:33] | We really just need the money to get to Los Angeles… | 我们确实需要钱去洛杉矶 |
[28:35] | …so he can be there for the birth of his first child. | 那样他就能赶上他的孩子出生了 |
[28:39] | That’s such a sweet story. | 好温馨的故事 |
[28:40] | You know where l was when my daughter was born? | 你知道我女儿出生的时候我在哪里吗 |
[28:42] | – Chili’s? – Iraq. | -红辣椒 -伊拉克 |
[28:45] | How about I call my sergeant in | 要不我打个电话给费卢杰的长官 |
[28:46] | Fallujah and tell him your story, see what he thinks? | 告诉他你的故事 看看他怎么想的 |
[28:49] | Aren’t you closing? Is it gonna take a long time? | 你不是关门了吗 怎么还说这么多话 |
[28:52] | He’s being sarcastic, Ethan, and also letting us know… | 他在挖苦我 伊森 还想让我们知道 |
[28:54] | …that he’s a “Battle-hardened” Veteran… | 他是个久经沙场的老兵 |
[28:57] | …who did some half-assed tour and talks about it all the time. | 没准他只是个半吊子兵 回来到处吹牛 |
[29:00] | How dare you. | 你丫的 |
[29:02] | – Smooth move, that. – You’re sick. | -还不算太傻 -真恶心 |
[29:06] | You fucked up. Bigtime. | 你完蛋了 |
[29:08] | – I fucked up? – Yeah. | -我完蛋? -是的 |
[29:10] | I fucked up bigtime? | 我完什么蛋 |
[29:12] | You spit on your own window. | 你吐痰到自己窗上了 |
[29:15] | – Let’s get out of here. – Hey, sport? | -我们走吧 -衰人 |
[29:18] | What were you saying about my half-assed tour of duty? | 你说我半吊子对吧 |
[29:21] | – I’m sorry. I had no idea. – No idea what? | -对不起 我不知道 -什么不知道 |
[29:24] | – I’m handicapable? – Handicapable. | -不知道我残了 -是 残疾 |
[29:26] | How could you know? | 你又怎么会知道呢 |
[29:27] | I couldn’t know, and I’m sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[29:29] | Can I tell you something? Honestly, | 我跟你说个事儿 实话说 |
[29:31] | It’s my fault. I’m just having a bad day. | 是我错了 我今天很不顺利 |
[29:33] | – You had a bad day? – Yeah. | -你今天不顺利 -是的 |
[29:34] | It’s about to get a whole lot worse. | 那再来一下也没事吧 |
[29:37] | – Okay, now put that away before you… – Help! | -好吧 先把那个放好 -救命 |
[29:40] | Oh, l know that shit hurt, huh? | 真他妈的疼 对吧 |
[29:42] | – Ah. Fucking hick. – Oh, God. | -乡巴佬 -天 |
[29:43] | The kid’s got moves. | 小子快起来啊 |
[29:45] | You wanna fuck up my dinner plans, I’ll fuck you up. | 你毁了我的饭局 我就废了你 |
[29:49] | I call that little move “The wheelbarrow.” | 这招叫轮椅压压功 |
[29:51] | – Peter, get up, get up. – Come on. Come on. | -皮特 起来 -来呀来呀 |
[29:58] | – Courtesy of Western Union, huh? – Hold on one second. | -西联汇款的待客之道 -慢 |
[30:01] | – Oh, where you going, huh? – Call the cops. | -你往哪儿跑 -叫警察 |
[30:04] | Fuck the cops. | 去他妈的警察 |
[30:05] | Here comes the train. | 连环椅来啦 |
[30:11] | It’s closing time | 下班咯 |
[30:14] | Time to roll to Chili’s | 该去红辣椒了 |
[30:16] | And chow down with my fuckin’ boys | 哥们儿 我们大吃一顿 |
[30:39] | You okay, buddy? | 你没事吧 哥们 |
[30:40] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[30:42] | Buddies have each other’s backs when an assault takes place. | 兄弟有难 哥们之间应该互帮互助 |
[30:44] | Peter, that man was handicapped. | 皮特 那个人是个残疾 |
[30:46] | You can call me Peter. Or Mr. Highman. | 你可以叫我皮特 要么叫海曼先生 |
[30:50] | I’ll call you Mr. Chase. Unless that was a fake lD too. | 我叫你彻西先生 除非那身份证是假的 |
[30:57] | Why you have a stage name is beyond me. | 你为什么有个艺名 我无法理解 |
[30:59] | You’re not really an actor. | 你又不是真正的演员 |
[31:00] | What does that mean, “Really an actor”? | 真正的演员是什么意思 |
[31:01] | What is a real actor? | 什么是真正的演员 |
[31:03] | A real actor is someone who can really act. | 真正的演员可以假戏真做 |
[31:05] | Well, go ahead, give me an action to do. Give me a scene. | 来吧 给我个情节 给我个场景 |
[31:08] | – No. I don’t want to. – You should. | -我不想 -来吧 |
[31:10] | Okay. I’m Julia Roberts. | 好吧 我是茱莉亚·罗伯茨 |
[31:13] | You have terminal cancer. | 你癌症晚期 |
[31:14] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[31:17] | Break the news to me. | 告诉我你得绝症了 |
[31:20] | Julia Roberts… | 茱莉亚·罗伯茨 |
[31:22] | as you know, we’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[31:25] | I have terminal cancer. | 我癌症晚期 |
[31:30] | Awful. | 差劲 |
[31:31] | – What? – Sorry, that’s my feedback. | -什么 -抱歉 就是这感觉 |
[31:33] | – I thought that was really good. – Nope. | -我觉得相当好 -一点也不 |
[31:35] | I’ll give you one more shot. | 那再给我演一场 |
[31:36] | It’s Super Bowl Sunday. | 超级碗杯[美国橄榄球超级联赛] |
[31:39] | You’re a coach with a spotty career. | 你是个潦倒的教练 |
[31:41] | You’re down 31 points. | 你们落后31分 |
[31:44] | Bust into the locker room and fire the guys up. | 你冲进更衣室 给队员打气 |
[31:46] | All or nothing. Action. | 随便发挥 来 |
[31:48] | Stupid. That would never be in a movie. | 白痴 这算什么桥段 |
[31:50] | It’s in a movie every two years. | 人家每两年演一次呢 |
[31:52] | Every two years. | 每隔一年 |
[32:00] | Okay, guys, we need to get out there. | 来 伙计们 要上场了 |
[32:03] | Really need to get going. Pollard, what are you doing? | 打起精神来 波拉德 你在干嘛 |
[32:07] | You’re acting like a girl out there. | 整一娘儿们似的 |
[32:08] | What are you, a girl or something? | 你以为你是谁 大小姐吗 |
[32:12] | Jackson, come on, man, you gotta get yourself together. | 杰克逊 来 集中注意力 |
[32:15] | What are you, a girl or something? | 你也是大小姐吗 |
[32:17] | Let’s up the stakes. Your wife calls. | 增加难度 你老婆打电话来 |
[32:19] | She wants a divorce. | 告诉你她要离婚 |
[32:21] | – The coach’s wife? – The coach you’re playing. | -教练的老婆吗 -你正在演的那个教练 |
[32:24] | His wife calls. She wants a divorce. | 他老婆打电话来要离婚 |
[32:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:33] | Hey, fellas, it’s gonna be a minute. | 伙计们 等我一会儿 |
[32:36] | It’s my wife. She wants a divorce. | 我老婆 闹离婚 |
[32:42] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[32:45] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[32:47] | No, don’t… | 不要 |
[32:50] | This is not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[33:06] | Because I lost my dad, | 我已经失去了老爹 |
[33:08] | I don’t want you to leave me right now. | 我不想在这个时候再失去你 |
[33:17] | I don’t wanna be left alone. | 我不想再失去任何人 |
[33:24] | I miss him so much. | 我很想他 |
[33:28] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[34:00] | I got soda. I got water. | 汽水和水 |
[34:02] | Okay. Great. | 好 |
[34:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:10] | – Crazy rain. – Nuts. | -倾盆大雨 -抓狂 |
[34:15] | I think we’re done for today. We’ll sleep in the car. | 今天折腾够了 晚上睡车里吧 |
[34:18] | Okay. | 行 |
[34:22] | We’ll kill it tomorrow. But this is…. | 明天再想办法吧 但是… |
[34:32] | So tell me something about your dad. | 跟我说说你父亲吧 |
[34:34] | What did he do for a living? | 他是做什么的 |
[34:36] | He was a toll-booth operator. | 看收费站的 |
[34:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:38] | He was a real people person. He loved his job. | 他为人特真诚 热爱工作 |
[34:42] | He’d come home every night | 他每晚下班回家 |
[34:43] | and he’d laugh about how long his line was. | 都笑着说他那车龙有多长 |
[34:46] | Because he enjoyed talking | 因为他很喜欢 |
[34:47] | to everybody that went through the toll booth. | 跟过收费站的人聊天 |
[34:53] | What about you? Where’s your dad? | 你呢 你父亲呢 |
[34:58] | No idea. | 没印象 |
[35:02] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最近一次见到他是什么时候 |
[35:04] | 1977. | 1977年 |
[35:11] | Yep. Came into my room, said, | 他走进我的房间 说 |
[35:12] | “Petey, I got an important job for you. | 皮特 交给你一个重要的任务 |
[35:14] | I need you to wake me up, 5:30 tomorrow morning.” | 明天早上五点半喊我起床 |
[35:18] | And I was ecstatic | 我受宠若惊 |
[35:19] | because he never asked me to do anything. | 要知道他从来没吩咐过我做什么 |
[35:22] | I didn’t even know I existed in his eyes. So…. | 我甚至不确定他眼里是否有我 所以 |
[35:28] | It was just a big deal. I was so excited. | 重任在身 我兴奋难当 |
[35:30] | I set the alarm clock. I could barely sleep. | 我调好闹钟 根本睡不着 |
[35:33] | I just watched it all night. | 一整晚盯着闹钟 |
[35:35] | When it went off at 5:30, I snuck into his room… | 直到五点半响闹 我悄悄走进他的房间 |
[35:38] | …I gingerly wake him up. | 小心翼翼地叫醒他 |
[35:42] | He smiled at me. | 他对我微笑 |
[35:45] | First time I ever saw him… | 这是第一次我看到他 |
[35:52] | …smile. | 微笑 |
[35:55] | But he had his bags packed by the front door… | 但是他的行李放在前门 |
[35:58] | …and he picked them up, put them in the back of his car… | 他拿起行李 放到车尾箱 |
[36:02] | …and drove away. | 开车走了 |
[36:05] | Last time I ever saw him. | 以后再也没见过他了 |
[36:15] | It’s so funny. | 太搞笑了吧 |
[36:23] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[36:25] | My dad would never do that. He loved me. | 我爹绝不会那样做 他爱我 |
[36:45] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[36:48] | What sound? | 有声音吗 |
[36:52] | No, it stopped. | 不 没有了 |
[36:57] | – Okay, it’s back. – That’s me. I’m just masturbating. | -又响了 -是我 我在打飞机 |
[37:00] | What? Why? | 什么 干毛 |
[37:02] | This is how I go to sleep. | 这么我才能睡着 |
[37:04] | Oh, don’t, don’t, don’t. Come on, dude. | 别 不要这样 拜托 老兄 |
[37:06] | I’m right here next to you. | 我就在你旁边 |
[37:08] | Just shut your eyes, Peter. | 闭上眼睛好了 皮特 |
[37:10] | They’re closed. The sound. | 闭着呢 但是有声音啊 |
[37:13] | Just bear with me. | 将就一下 |
[37:17] | How long is this gonna take? | 要搞多久 |
[37:19] | If you keep interrupting me it’s gonna take a little longer… | 如果你一直打断我 就要久一点 |
[37:23] | …but it usually just takes about 35 minutes. | 一般要三十五分钟 |
[37:25] | Is that all? | 仅此而已吗 |
[37:38] | Your fucking dog’s doing it too. | 这臭狗怎么也一个德行 |
[37:40] | Sonny! Stop! | 索尼 不许这样 |
[37:44] | Sonny, no. Stop. | 索尼 别这样 住手 |
[37:49] | Good boy. | 乖 |
[38:41] | Come here, garbage face. Come here. | 来 死相 下来 |
[39:10] | Don’t even think about it. Had to be done. | 不要想了 迫于无奈 |
[39:14] | Please. Don’t. | 拜托 别再想了 |
[39:16] | Intolerable. Intolerable. | 受不了了 |
[39:31] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[39:33] | God damn it. No. | 他妈的 不 |
[39:42] | Great. This is great. | 这下好了 太好了 |
[39:45] | Fuck. | 操你妈的 |
[39:47] | Don’t. | 别 |
[39:51] | Okay. | 行 |
[39:53] | We are gathered in the | 我们相聚在 |
[39:55] | presence of the Lord and all things holy… | 主的庇佑和神的祝福下 |
[39:57] | …to celebrate the passing of one Mr. | 纪念那个谁的离世 |
[39:59] | I don’t remember his fucking name. | 我他妈的记不得他叫什么了 |
[40:01] | Chase or A.K.Tremblay. | 管他彻西还是A.K.特伦布 |
[40:05] | May he forever reside and dwell in the sunlight of the spirit. | 愿他永远安息于神的阳光下 |
[40:12] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[40:15] | You know, I just wanna offer an explanation, sir… | 还是让我解释一下 |
[40:19] | …as to why you wound up on the side of Interstate 20. | 为什么你会委身在二十号州际公路 |
[40:22] | It’s not your fault. It’s your kid. | 不关我事 都怪你儿子 |
[40:25] | He’s an incredibly difficult person to travel with. | 跟他同路简直是灾难 |
[40:28] | In fact, I don’t know how or why… | 事实上 我不知道为什么 |
[40:31] | …you didn’t just strangle him in the fucking crib. | 你当年怎么不打小就掐死他 |
[41:08] | Hey, buddy. | 喂 伙计 |
[41:10] | Forget something? | 忘拿东西了吗 |
[41:11] | No. I got…. | 没 我买了 |
[41:13] | I got coffee. | 我买了咖啡 |
[41:15] | Dunkin’ Donuts. | 唐恩甜甜圈 |
[41:17] | Thought maybe you left me. | 我以为你抛弃我了 |
[41:19] | I picked up breakfast so we can eat on the road, | 我去买早餐 准备在路上吃 |
[41:21] | make up time. | 省时间 |
[41:22] | Why’d you leave my stuff out here? | 为什么你把我的行李扔在这里 |
[41:24] | It’s your property. | 这是你的财产啊 |
[41:28] | – That makes sense. – Yep. | -也是 -对 |
[41:31] | Want me to drive? | 我开吗 |
[41:33] | – It is your shift. – Okay. Very good. | -轮到你了 -行 没问题 |
[41:35] | I’ll grab the other items. | 我去打点其他东西 |
[41:38] | – Okay. – Okay. | -行 -好 |
[41:39] | Come on, Sonny. | 来 索尼 |
[41:40] | Sonny, come on. | 索尼 过来啊 |
[41:43] | I was thinking, | 我就说嘛 |
[41:44] | “There’s no way that Peter would have left me here. | 皮特没理由把我扔在这里的 |
[41:47] | We’ve had our bumps in the road, | 虽然一路上磕磕碰碰 |
[41:48] | but he’s not gonna leave me.” | 但不至于扔下我估不管 |
[41:50] | – Oh, please, no. It’s not my car. – Right. | -别这样说 又不是我的车 -对 |
[41:54] | Yeah. Come on. Get in, Sonny. | 来 上车 索尼 |
[41:57] | You know, my mind works in mysterious ways. | 我就一直纳闷 |
[42:00] | And I thought, | 我就想 |
[42:01] | “God, why would he wanna travel alone, you know?” | 老天 难道他情愿独自上路吗 |
[42:04] | You have a nice shower? | 你冲了个很爽的澡吗 |
[42:05] | – Yes, excellent. – Great. | -是 相当爽 -好极 |
[42:06] | You know, rest areas have the nicest showers. | 休息站的淋浴是世界上最爽的 |
[42:09] | The nicest showers. | 最爽的 |
[42:19] | This coffee’s hot. | 咖啡是热的 |
[42:21] | It’s hot coffee. | 我买的就是热咖啡 |
[42:25] | Have we crossed the Mississippi River? | 我们过密西西比河了吗 |
[42:27] | We’re in Texas. | 我们在德州 |
[42:28] | The Mississippi River | 密西西比河就是 |
[42:30] | was the river we crossed in Mississippi. | 我们在密西西比过的那条河 |
[42:32] | That’s too bad. | 那太遗憾了 |
[42:34] | Would have been a great sendoff for my papa. | 本来想好好地送别我的父亲 |
[42:36] | Put his ashes in the old river. | 把他的骨灰洒到那条古老的河流里 |
[42:38] | Let the ashes float down to New Orleans, you know? | 让他漂到新奥尔良 |
[42:42] | Spend Mardi Gras there. | 还能赶上狂欢节[在基督教忏悔星期二举行] |
[42:44] | I’m gonna get some shuteye, okay? | 我要睡一会儿 |
[42:46] | Nothing he loved more than jazz music… | 他最喜欢爵士乐了 |
[42:48] | …and women’s titties. | 还有女人的咪咪 |
[42:54] | Did I snore last night? | 昨晚我打鼾了吗 |
[42:56] | Sorry. I’m a deep sleeper. It’s a condition. | 抱歉 我睡得很死 一种病 |
[43:00] | You know when they say, | 大家会说我 |
[43:01] | “That guy could sleep through an earthquake”? | 这家伙地震都睡得着 |
[43:03] | I’ve actually slept through an earthquake. | 我还真在地震的时候睡过 |
[43:05] | I also fell asleep during a job interview at Bank of America. | 面试美国银行的时候也睡着了 |
[43:09] | I didn’t sleep last night. I’m gonna try now. | 我昨晚没睡 现在补一下 |
[43:12] | You should have masturbated… | 你不妨打下飞机 |
[43:13] | …because I had a glorious orgasm and I slept like a baby. | 美妙的高潮后 就会如婴儿般安然入睡 |
[44:18] | Hey! Get up! | 喂 起来 |
[44:21] | Ethan, wake up! Goddamn it! | 伊森 醒醒 该死的 |
[44:25] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[44:27] | No! | 不 |
[44:51] | I can’t feel my arm. | 我的胳膊没知觉了 |
[45:02] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[45:06] | I’ll see if the rental agreement’s in the…. | 看看租赁合同在不在 |
[45:13] | You know what? I have coverage. | 我买了保险 |
[45:15] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[45:23] | – Stay away from me. – Jeez Louise, are you okay? | -离我远点 -老天 没事吧 |
[45:26] | Am I okay? Do I look okay? | 没事吗 我像没事吗 |
[45:28] | I have a broken arm, three cracked ribs. | 断手一只 肋骨三根 |
[45:30] | I have seven stitches in my armpit. | 腋下缝了七针 |
[45:32] | Does that answer your question? | 没事吗 |
[45:34] | No, not okay. | 非常有事 |
[45:37] | – Peter, I am terribly sorry. – Are you? | -皮特 真对不起 -真的吗 |
[45:39] | Sonny’s all banged up. I’m a wreck. | 索尼撞散架了 我残废了 |
[45:41] | You don’t have a scratch. | 你却毫发无损 |
[45:42] | Doctor said I was in such a deep sleep | 医生说我在深度睡眠中 |
[45:44] | that I didn’t tense up. | 肌体放松所以没有受伤 |
[45:45] | – I told you I was a deep sleeper. – Yeah. | -我告诉过你我睡得很死 -的确 |
[45:47] | Did the doctor say it is | 医生应该还说过 |
[45:48] | not advisable to fall asleep while driving? | 驾驶中不能睡觉吧 |
[45:51] | I was just trying to rest my eyes for a few seconds. | 我当时只想休息一下眼睛 |
[45:53] | But seriously, next time try not to tense up. Really. | 老实说 下次你也别太僵硬 确实有效 |
[45:58] | – One sec. – Who’s that? | -等我一会儿 -他是谁 |
[46:00] | My actual friend. He’s come to pick me up. | 我真正的朋友 来接我 |
[46:02] | All the way from Dallas. | 特地从达拉斯赶过来的 |
[46:04] | – Oh, good. Shotgun. – Nope. Not us. | -好极了 上车吧 -不 不是我们 |
[46:07] | Just me. We’re done. | 只是我 我们玩完了 |
[46:09] | And by the way, it’s been a fucking pleasure. | 这一路真是多谢你的好意 |
[46:11] | But just so my conscience is clear, let me let you know… | 不过我问心无愧 我跟你说 |
[46:15] | …why you’re not coming with us, okay? | 为什么你不能跟我们走 |
[46:17] | It’s not because you got me kicked off | 不是因为你使我被踢出飞机 |
[46:20] | a plane and shot by an air marshal. | 还挨空中警察一枪 |
[46:21] | Not because you stood by as I had my ass handed to | 不是因为我被那个野蛮的残废狂揍 |
[46:25] | me by a handicapped hillbilly. | 你袖手旁观 |
[46:26] | I am certainly not leaving you here… | 我还真没打算把你扔下 |
[46:28] | …because you almost got me | 但是你差点令我 |
[46:30] | killed during the most important week of my life. | 在马上为人父的时候挂掉 |
[46:32] | I am leaving you here for a far more fundamental reason: | 把你扔在这里 还有一个更根本的原因 |
[46:36] | I despise who you are at a cellular level. | 我从骨子里鄙视你 |
[46:39] | I’ve heard that before, and I’m trying to work on it. | 这我早就知道 我一直努力改过 |
[46:41] | – Great. Now hear this: -Yes. | -好极 你现在给我听着 -是 |
[46:43] | Beware. I’m warning you, don’t go to Hollywood. | 当心点 我警告你 不要去好莱坞 |
[46:47] | The streets are not paved with gold. | 那里不是满地黄金 |
[46:48] | They are paved with the carcasses… | 而是满地尸体 |
[46:50] | …of imbeciles like you who think they’re gonna make it. | 像你这样幻想去出人头地的蠢货死伤无数 |
[46:53] | “Pray you, avoid it.” | 求你了 别去 |
[46:55] | Did you get that? That was Shakespeare. Heard of him? | 明白吗 莎士比亚的名句 听说过吗 |
[46:58] | Yes, I’ve heard of him. He’s a famous pirate. | 听过 著名的抄袭者 |
[47:00] | And by the way, it’s Shakesbeard. | 应该是莎士比亚德 |
[47:02] | Let me give you a little bit of friendly advice. | 给你提个醒 |
[47:06] | Nobody who calls themselves | 那些自称好莱坞巨星的人 |
[47:08] | “Hollywood” has ever made it in Hollywood. | 从来不会在好莱坞成功 |
[47:13] | That I’ve never heard before. | 这我倒没听说过 |
[47:15] | Sonny, you will be sorely missed, | 索尼 我会想死你的 |
[47:17] | you little bat-faced piece of shit. | 你个小丑八怪 |
[47:23] | – I have never… -Well, get used to it. | -我从来没 -那就习惯一下 |
[47:25] | …in all of my 23 years! | …有生以来从来没见过 |
[47:32] | – Come on, let’s get out of here. – What the fuck? | -来 马上走吧 -什么事 |
[47:35] | – We’re moving out. – You all right? | -走吧 -你还好吧 |
[47:36] | – What’s going on? – Thank you so much. | -怎么回事 -太谢谢你了 |
[47:38] | Don’t worry about that. Who’s the dude you yelling at? | 没事 被你吼的那家伙是谁 |
[47:40] | He’s nobody. A guy I was traveling with. He’s trouble. | 没谁 同路过来的 扫帚星 |
[47:43] | He looks sad as shit. | 看他可怜巴巴的样子 |
[47:47] | And you just spit on his dog. | 你还朝他的狗够吐唾沫 |
[47:49] | I spit on his d… God, I did. | 我吐…天哪 的确 |
[47:50] | I was seeing red because he has a | 我大动肝火 |
[47:52] | way of getting under your skin. | 是因为他让人恨之入骨 |
[47:53] | I’m fine. Let’s go. | 我没事 走吧 |
[47:55] | You wanna leave him here? | 你打算把他扔在这里吗 |
[47:55] | Trust me. I know what I’m doing. | 听我的 我知道自己在做什么 |
[47:56] | – Pete, how long have I known you? – Twenty years. | -皮特 我们认识多久了 -20年 |
[47:59] | -Twenty years. -Yep. | -20年 -是的 |
[48:00] | Your energy’s off. | 气消了就得了 |
[48:01] | You don’t wanna mess your karma up. | 你也不想损自己的人品 |
[48:03] | You have a child coming. | 马上当爹了 |
[48:04] | So whatever you need to do to | 所以无论你和谁有矛盾 |
[48:06] | fix between you and DeBarge, you need to fix it. | 最好大事化小 小事化了 |
[48:10] | Trust me. | 听我的 |
[48:14] | Make it right. | 去吧 |
[48:21] | Hollywood, come here. | 好莱坞巨星 过来 |
[48:30] | You see what I’m working with here? | 明白我烦什么了吧 |
[48:34] | Okay, I’ve calmed down a bit. | 好了 我现在冷静下来 |
[48:36] | – You ready to apologize? – What? Fuck you! | -你要道歉吗 -什么 去你的 |
[48:38] | – Wait. Oh, no. – Let’s go. | -慢着 别 -我们走 |
[48:40] | Pete, Pete, relax. | 皮特 冷静 |
[48:42] | Fix it. | 解决问题 |
[48:43] | First of all, I’m sorry that I spat on Sonny. | 首先 朝索尼吐唾沫是我不对 |
[48:46] | I have no recollection of that whatsoever. | 我当时不知道自己在做什么 |
[48:48] | Now, if you’re gonna travel with me to Los Angeles… | 听着 如果你要跟我去洛杉矶 |
[48:51] | …I gotta give you a couple guidelines. Number one: | 我要跟你约法三章 第一 |
[48:54] | If you ask me a single question, | 你问任何问题 |
[48:56] | I’m going to flip out on you. | 都让我抓狂 |
[48:58] | – So don’t do that. Do you understand? – Somewhat, yes. | -所以不许问 明白了吗 -大概吧 |
[49:01] | Number two: If you fall asleep for any reason | 第二 除了在床上或者半夜 |
[49:04] | other than the fact that you’re in a bed and it’s nighttime | 其他情况下禁止睡觉 |
[49:08] | …I will disembowel you. | 不然我就宰了你 |
[49:09] | Make sense? | 合理吗 |
[49:10] | – Somewhat. – Great. | -大概吧 -好极 |
[49:12] | If you’re allergic to waffles, don’t eat waffles. | 既然你对华夫饼过敏 就别吃 |
[49:15] | – Then don’t take me to a Waffle House. – Shut up! | -那别带我去华夫饼店 -闭嘴 |
[49:18] | – Relax. – Get your stuff and get in back. | -冷静 -带上行李 坐后面去 |
[49:20] | – Hold Sonny. – Nope. | -抱一下索尼 -不 |
[49:22] | Hand me that dog, I will rip it in half. | 给我 我就把它撕成两半 |
[49:25] | You better check yourself before you wreck yourself. | 趁你还没折腾出事你最好先做个检查 |
[49:44] | And then, his fault, we’re both put on a No-Fly list. | 就是因为他 我们两个都进了禁飞名单 |
[49:47] | – A No-Fly list? You? – Yeah, and it just… | -禁飞名单 你吗 -是的 然后… |
[49:49] | Yeah. Just got worse from there. | 好戏还在后头 |
[49:52] | Because he’s pathological, I think. | 我估计他大概是变态 |
[49:55] | He’ll just start beating off. | 他开始打飞机 |
[49:57] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -真的 |
[49:58] | – No lotion? – No, no, he was dry-docking. | -没用润滑剂吗 -没 干打 |
[50:04] | Is that a drainage ditch coming up? | 前面是不是有条排水沟 |
[50:08] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[50:09] | – Would you mind? – I’m hitting it. | -可以吗 -我要冲过去 |
[50:10] | Real hard. | 狠狠地 |
[50:20] | Ethan, you all right? | 伊森 没事吧 |
[50:22] | Yeah, we’re good. | 还好 |
[50:23] | Next time, don’t tense up your body. Just stay loose. | 下次身体别太僵硬 放松 |
[50:30] | – There’s another one up here too. – Want to hit him again? | -前面还有一条 -要再冲一次吗 |
[50:45] | We can’t take your Range Rover, D. | 我不能开走你的路虎 |
[50:47] | Yes, you can. I prefer my Pickup anyway. | 尽管拿去用吧 我倒是更喜欢皮卡 |
[50:49] | I’ll ship it back as soon as I get there. | 到家后我会马上把车开回来 |
[50:51] | No need. I’ll be in L.A. On Friday. | 不用 星期五我会去洛杉矶 |
[50:53] | You will? What are you doing in L.A.? | 是吗 你去做什么 |
[50:55] | I’m not gonna miss the birth of your baby. | 去看你们家小孩出生啊 |
[50:58] | But let me ask you: Doesn’t | 但我想问问你 |
[50:59] | it burn you up that she’s getting a C-section? | 老婆剖腹产你不焦急吗 |
[51:01] | I mean, that body was so flawless, just banging. | 好端端的身体就这样割一刀 |
[51:05] | How did you know we were getting a C-section? | 你怎么知道我们打算剖腹产的 |
[51:07] | She told me. Coffee? | 她告诉我的 要咖啡吗 |
[51:09] | Sure. | 要 |
[51:17] | What is going on? | 怎么回事了 |
[51:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[51:20] | What’s with all these stories he has about your wife? | 他怎么好像跟你老婆很熟 |
[51:23] | They used to date in college? | 莫非他们在学校的时候有过一腿 |
[51:25] | It was like 20 years ago. | 都20年前的事了 |
[51:26] | Yeah, but come on, you don’t see it? | 但是拜托 你没看见吗 |
[51:28] | This guy’s good-looking. | 这小子很帅 |
[51:29] | He’s a football player. He’s charming. | 足球运动员 很有魅力 |
[51:31] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[51:33] | He has beautiful hands. Have you seen his hands? | 他的手很好看 你看见了吗 |
[51:36] | I think there’s something going on. | 我觉得肯定有事 |
[51:37] | What’s this picture from? | 照片哪里来的 |
[51:40] | – What’s that? – This picture of you and Sarah. | -什么照片 -你和萨拉的合照 |
[51:43] | Oh, yeah, that was February. We was in San Diego. | 那是二月份拍的 在圣地亚哥 |
[51:46] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没跟你说吗 |
[51:47] | She mentioned that she bumped into you. | 她提过撞见你 |
[51:49] | She didn’t say that… | 但她没说… |
[51:50] | That we were throwing them back. | 我们不计前嫌 |
[51:52] | Getting wasted, having a good time. | 我们喝得酕醄大醉 玩得相当痛快 |
[51:54] | Just sort of reliving some things, you know, just…. | 就是重温往事 |
[51:56] | Real good girl. Fantastic. | 她是个好女孩 棒极了 |
[51:58] | She is. Slipped her mind. | 的确 她自己却不知道 |
[51:59] | February. Isn’t that about nine months ago? | 二月 那是九个月前吧 |
[52:03] | – No questions. – Nine, 10 months. | -不准提问 -九到十个月吧 |
[52:06] | Nine. | 九个 |
[52:09] | Where you at with the names? | 名字想好了没 |
[52:10] | She said you were being a real hard-ass. | 她说你对此费尽心思 |
[52:13] | – She said that? – Yeah, she hit me in a e-mail. | -她说的 -她电邮里告诉我的 |
[52:15] | You and his wife exchange e-mails? | 你和他老婆还交换邮件吗 |
[52:18] | What else do you exchange? | 你们还交换什么 |
[52:20] | – Ethan. – Body fluids? | -伊森 -体液 |
[52:22] | – What is he talking about? – I don’t even listen to him. | -他在说什么呢 -我根本就不鸟他 |
[52:25] | This is not bothering you? The e-mails… | 你不介意那些电子邮件吗 |
[52:28] | Each other’s ejaculate? | 互相对射 |
[52:29] | What? | 啥 |
[52:31] | It’s when your urine turns white. | 就是你白色的小便 |
[52:33] | Okay, new rule: You can’t… | 新规定 你他妈的 |
[52:37] | say a fucking word. | 不许说话 |
[52:39] | This is horrible. It tastes like cat litter. | 这咖啡糟透了 味道就像猫尿 |
[52:41] | I think it tastes delicious. You should. | 我觉得味道好极了 |
[52:44] | I was all out, | 我家咖啡喝完了 |
[52:44] | so I used the coffee you brought. | 所以我泡了你带的那罐 |
[52:45] | Oh, boy. | 天 |
[52:47] | That’s his dad, it’s his dad. | 那是他爹 是他爹 |
[52:49] | Fine. I’ll buy some other coffee. | 没事 我再给你们买罐咖啡就是了 |
[52:51] | I apologize. What’s the big deal? | 抱歉 这有什么关系 |
[52:53] | His dad is the coffee. | 他爹就是咖啡 |
[52:54] | He passed away and his remains were in the fucking can. | 他爸的骨灰被放在那个该死的罐子里 |
[52:58] | Get him the fuck out. The beard, the dog, get him out! | 妈的大胡子 让他带上狗给我滚蛋 |
[53:01] | – I get it. – Get him out! | -我明白了 -让他滚蛋 |
[53:03] | I know. It took eight minutes, right? | 才八分钟你就受不了他了 不是吗 |
[53:10] | Oh, God! So stupid! | 偶滴神 太傻了 |
[53:18] | Where are the ashes? Where are my dad’s ashes? | 骨灰呢 我爹的骨灰到哪儿去了 |
[53:21] | Relax. | 放松 |
[53:23] | – It was an accident. – Where is it? | -这是个意外 -在哪儿 |
[53:24] | – Where? – Right where I’m pointing. | -在哪儿 -就我那边 |
[53:26] | There’s the coffee machine right there. | 就在那台咖啡机那儿 |
[53:28] | There’s the can, there’s the coffeemaker. | 咖啡罐 咖啡机 |
[53:31] | We’re gonna retrieve this. | 我们得把骨灰弄出来 |
[53:33] | I got it, I got it. Slow down, it’s okay. | 我来吧 别急 没问题的 |
[53:35] | Can we just calm down? | 冷静下来 |
[53:38] | Let me take it. | 让我来吧 |
[53:40] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[53:41] | Will you relax? | 放松 |
[53:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[53:57] | Come here, I’ll help you pick it up. | 来 我帮你捡 |
[54:00] | There we go. | 一起来 |
[54:03] | Get it back in there. | 把它放回去 |
[54:08] | Old man look at my life | 老兄请看着我 |
[54:10] | I’m a lot like you were | 我们的人生是多么的相似 |
[54:17] | Old man look at my life | 老兄请看着我 |
[54:19] | I’m a lot like you were | 我们的人生是多么的相似 |
[54:27] | Old man take a look at my life | 老兄请看着我 |
[54:30] | I’m a lot like you | 是否让你想起了过去的自己 |
[54:34] | I need someone to love me | 我需要得到关爱 |
[54:37] | the whole day through | 帮我度过这日日夜夜 |
[54:42] | I’m sorry we drank your father. | 很抱歉我们喝了你爸 |
[54:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[54:49] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[54:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[54:51] | Yeah, there’s plenty of him still in here. | 这里面还有很多骨灰 |
[54:54] | Darryl only made three cups of coffee… | 达利尔就冲了三杯咖啡 |
[54:57] | …and I think there’s about eight cups of my dad left in here. | 我觉得剩下的还能冲八杯 |
[55:00] | Great. | 太好了 |
[55:06] | At least he tasted good. | 起码味道还不错 |
[55:08] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[55:10] | Yeah, strong. | 很浓郁 |
[55:11] | He was full-flavored. | 口味香醇 |
[55:15] | Robust blend. | 浓厚 |
[55:18] | He really enjoyed coffee. | 他很喜欢喝咖啡 |
[55:22] | And in the end, he was enjoyed as coffee. | 最终他也被作为咖啡享用 |
[55:26] | Kind of circle of life. | 生命的轮回 |
[55:28] | Lion King. All that. | 就跟狮子王里说的一样 |
[55:33] | I’ll tell you what, the | 我宣布 |
[55:35] | moratorium on asking questions is officially lifted. | 禁止提问的禁令被撤销了 |
[55:38] | Fire away. | 你尽管问吧 |
[55:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:43] | – How’s your arm? – Not bad. | -你胳膊怎样了 -还行 |
[55:45] | Do you think Darryl slept with your wife? | 你觉得达利有跟你老婆睡过吗 |
[55:48] | – No. – I do. | -没有 -我觉得有 |
[55:50] | I mean, why would he lend you this very fancy car… | 否则他为什么会把这么好的车借你 |
[55:53] | …and give you all that walking-around money? It’s…. | 还给你报销路费 |
[55:56] | Because he’s my friend. | 因为他是我朋友 |
[55:58] | That’s why. | 那就是原因 |
[56:00] | Have you ever been to the San Diego Zoo? | 你去过圣地亚哥动物园吗 |
[56:02] | I have a question for you. | 我要问你个问题 |
[56:04] | How did those three questions come into your head? | 这三个问题是怎么联系到一起的 |
[56:08] | I was thinking about your wife and Darryl, | 我在想你老婆跟达利的事 |
[56:10] | Darryl getting your wife pregnant. | 如果达利让你老婆怀了孕 |
[56:12] | What their baby would look like, | 他们的宝宝会长什么样 |
[56:13] | maybe like a zebra baby. | 或许像个斑马宝宝 |
[56:15] | Then I thought, “Well, I’ve never seen a zebra.” | 然后我想 我还没见过斑马 |
[56:18] | And I thought, “Well, I should maybe go to the San Diego Zoo… | 或许当我们到了加州时 |
[56:21] | …when we get to California…” | 我应该去逛逛圣地亚哥动物园 |
[56:23] | Nope, I’ve never been to the zoo. | 我从没去过那动物园 |
[56:24] | Next question, please. | 下一个问题 |
[56:27] | Hey, hon. | 甜心 |
[56:29] | It’s your ever-faithful | 你忠诚爱你的老公 |
[56:30] | and adoring husband calling from West Texas. | 在西德克萨斯州给你来电 |
[56:33] | Just checking in. | 就是想打个招呼 |
[56:34] | Weird, it went to voicemail. | 奇怪 怎么转到语音邮箱了 |
[56:36] | Are you on the other line with Darryl? | 你跟达利尔在另一路线通话吗 |
[56:40] | I actually talked to him… | 事实上我跟他聊过了 |
[56:42] | …and he told me about the | 他跟我讲了 |
[56:43] | lovely weekend you guys spent in San Diego. | 你们在圣地亚哥的愉快周末 |
[56:46] | Didn’t jibe with the way you recounted it… | 这跟你提到的不一样 |
[56:48] | …so maybe with all your e-mails and phone calls… | 你们应该多发邮件多打电话 |
[56:51] | …you can get your story straight. | 这样彼此的口述才能一致 |
[56:55] | If there’s something you | 在我们再次上路之前 |
[56:56] | need to tell me before we go down this road… | 你是不是有话跟我说 |
[56:58] | …if I’m gonna have a surprise in the delivery room… | 请告诉我 我会很感激 |
[57:01] | …I would just appreciate it that you erase any and all… | 免得进了产房再让我大吃一惊 |
[57:05] | Call me. | 打我电话 |
[57:08] | – Was I right or was I wrong? – About what? | -我说的对吗 -关于什么 |
[57:12] | The Darryl thing, your wife, and the mystery about the baby. | 关于达利尔 你老婆还有孩子的身世 |
[57:15] | She’s sleeping. I left a message. | 她睡了 我留了消息给他 |
[57:18] | And the casual manner with | 你突然挑起这个话题 |
[57:19] | which you bring up this topic, it makes me edgy. | 这让我很不爽 |
[57:23] | So if you wouldn’t mind not | 所以如果你就此打住 |
[57:24] | doing that anymore I’d really appreciate it. | 我会很感激 |
[57:27] | – I got some snacks. – Yes, I see. | -我这儿有点零食 -我看到了 |
[57:29] | Unfortunately, I need you to drive. | 不幸的是 我需要你来开车 |
[57:31] | I’m on Vicodin. | 我吃了维柯丁[合成鸦片类药物] |
[57:32] | I’m not supposed to operate heavy machinery. | 我不应该开车 |
[57:35] | I will tell you this: | 告诉你 |
[57:37] | If you blink, | 如果你眼睛打架 |
[57:37] | if you even look like you might be dozing, | 哪怕看起来可能要打瞌睡 |
[57:40] | let alone fall asleep… | 尽管睡吧 |
[57:40] | …I’m gonna put hands on you. | 我会掐死你 |
[57:42] | I’m gonna choke you out with your own scarf. | 用你的围巾 |
[57:45] | Wrap that thing around | 套住你的脖子 |
[57:46] | your neck and choke you the fuck out. Promise. | 把你勒死 我说到做到 |
[57:51] | Seems a bit drastic. | 听起来很暴力 |
[57:53] | Take off your glasses. | 把你的眼镜摘下来 |
[57:54] | I just bought them, I wanted to showcase them. | 我刚花钱买的 想带起来秀一下 |
[57:56] | It’s night. You’re driving. | 现在是晚上 而且你在开车 |
[57:58] | You act like you’ve never been in a fender-bender. | 你搞得像从没经历过小车祸一样 |
[58:01] | – Remove them. – Okay. | -把它拿走 -好吧 |
[58:05] | Jolt Cola? Drink it. | 可乐 喝了它 |
[58:08] | You’re not the boss of me, you know. | 别对我发号施令 |
[58:10] | I know. Just drink it. | 我知道 你喝就是了 |
[58:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[58:19] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[58:26] | By the way, when I fell asleep… | 顺便说一下 我打瞌睡这事 |
[58:28] | …that was a one-time occurrence. | 以后不会再发生了 |
[58:31] | I know what I’m doing. I’m a grown man. | 我知道自己在干什么 我是成年人了 |
[58:33] | By the way, did you remember to use the restroom? | 你上过厕所了吗 |
[58:53] | Hey you, out there on your own | 你 独自一人 |
[58:57] | Sitting naked by the phone | 一丝不挂守在电话旁 |
[59:00] | Would you touch me? | 你想碰我吗 |
[59:04] | Hey you, with your ear against the wall | 你 耳朵贴墙 |
[59:08] | Waiting for someone to call out | 等待某人的呼唤 |
[59:11] | Would you touch me? | 你想碰我吗 |
[59:16] | Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone? | 你 能帮我搬动石头吗 |
[59:26] | Open your heart, I’m coming home | 敞开心扉 我要回家了 |
[59:37] | This is some stuff. | 这真是好东西 |
[59:43] | This window is not working. | 这扇窗坏了 |
[59:46] | No, I locked them so we | 不 我把他们锁上了 |
[59:47] | could get a good clambake going on in here. | 让我们在车里能多享受一会儿 |
[59:50] | That way, Sonny could get stoned. | 这样 索尼也能多爽爽 |
[59:56] | Am I stoned? | 我吸毒了吗 |
[59:58] | Do you feel stoned? | 你觉得头晕目眩吗 |
[1:00:14] | But it was only fantasy | 但这只是幻想 |
[1:00:20] | No matter how he tried | 无论如何 |
[1:00:23] | He could not break free | 他都无法摆脱 |
[1:00:28] | And the worms ate into his brain | 意识被蚕食殆尽 |
[1:00:40] | Hey you, don’t tell me there’s no hope at all | 你 别告诉我一切都已绝望 |
[1:00:49] | Together we stand | 双剑合璧 |
[1:00:52] | Divided we fall | 孤掌难鸣 |
[1:01:02] | Then what? How did it resolve? | 然后呢 怎么解决 |
[1:01:05] | Well, it turns out the cheese grater was underneath the mattress. | 原来奶酪刨子在床垫下面 |
[1:01:10] | That is so sophisticated. And has heart. | 那太巧妙了 而且很用心思 |
[1:01:14] | The show has heart. | 这个节目很用心思 |
[1:01:16] | How do you know so much about this? | 你怎么对这个那么了解 |
[1:01:18] | I run a fan site for the show. | 我管理这个节目的一个粉丝网站 |
[1:01:20] | Not official, but I’ve run a fan site for about six years. | 不是官方的 但我已经管理了六年 |
[1:01:23] | I started it at an internet cafe. | 它是我在一家网吧创建的 |
[1:01:25] | Used to go in there and wash my feet. | 我以前常去泡网吧 |
[1:01:27] | What was the site called? | 网址是什么 |
[1:01:29] | ItsRainingTwoAndAHalfMen.Com. | ItsRainingTwoAndAHalfMen.com[下雨了好汉两个半] |
[1:01:34] | That is sublime. Can I retract | 真厉害 我能收回 |
[1:01:35] | every derogatory statement I’ve made about you? | 之前对你的所有偏见吗 |
[1:01:38] | Thank you, Peter. That’s very sweet. | 谢谢 皮特 真是太好了 |
[1:01:41] | – Hand me a Bugle. – Sure. | -给我个妙脆角 -行 |
[1:01:45] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:01:46] | – Will you feed one to the hound? – Very well. | -给狗也尝一个吧 -好极了 |
[1:01:53] | Are we on the highway still? | 我们还在公路上吗 |
[1:01:56] | Relax, Peter, I’ve got it covered. | 别紧张 皮特 一切尽在掌握 |
[1:01:58] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[1:01:59] | You’re getting paranoid. That pot got to you. | 大麻让你变得多疑起来 |
[1:02:03] | Okay. All right, you see the flag? | 好吧 你看到那面旗子了吗 |
[1:02:06] | It looks like a border crossing, it says “Mexico”… | 看起来像是个边境站 上面写着”墨西哥” |
[1:02:09] | – Oh, Lord. Gosh. – What? | -偶滴神 糟了 -怎么了 |
[1:02:12] | I thought that said Texaco. We’re low on gas. | 我以为那是德士古 我们快没油了 |
[1:02:15] | Okay, we’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[1:02:17] | We’re good. We’re good. | 我们没事 没事 |
[1:02:19] | What are you gonna tell them? | 你打算怎么跟他们解释 |
[1:02:20] | All I’m gonna do is say, “Look, we made a mistake.” | 我就说”那个 我们搞错了” |
[1:02:23] | – And we’re gonna ask to turn around. – Perfect. | -然后要求调头往回开 -好极了 |
[1:02:26] | Okay, I need you to be quiet. Sit straight. Don’t say anything. | 给我安静 坐直 别说话 |
[1:02:30] | Won’t that be suspicious if they ask me a question? | 如果他们问我话 我不说岂不更可疑 |
[1:02:33] | – Let me handle everything. – You handle it. | -让我来搞定 -你来搞定 |
[1:02:35] | – Here we go. – He’s looking right at me. | -准备好 -他盯着我看 |
[1:02:38] | Peter, please be quiet, okay? | 皮特 安静 好吗 |
[1:02:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:02:45] | Hello. The weirdest thing happened. | 你好 真是见鬼了 |
[1:02:46] | We just kind of got shifted… | 我们走错了路 |
[1:02:48] | Are you guys American citizens? | 你们是美国公民吗 |
[1:02:50] | Yes. Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[1:02:52] | – The both of you? – Yes, absolutely. | -你们都是吗 -当然 |
[1:02:54] | Can I see your passports? | 我能看看你们的护照吗 |
[1:02:56] | We don’t have passports. | 我们没有护照 |
[1:02:58] | The thing is, we didn’t mean to end up here. | 事实上 我们没打算到这儿 |
[1:03:00] | Somehow, I must have taken the wrong exit, | 不知为何 我选错了公路出口 |
[1:03:03] | and we’re here, so…. | 于是就到了这里 |
[1:03:05] | If we could just maybe turn around and go back to United States? | 我们能掉个头原路返回美国吗 |
[1:03:08] | You wanna turn around? | 你想掉头 |
[1:03:10] | Yeah, it was a mistake. We’re trying to get back… | 这是个失误 我们想原路返回 |
[1:03:13] | What’s wrong with your friend? | 你朋友怎么了 |
[1:03:17] | Peter, don’t do that. | 皮特 别那样 |
[1:03:18] | Why are your eyes so glassy? | 你的眼睛怎么这么亮 |
[1:03:20] | You been partying? | 你参加派对了吗 |
[1:03:22] | No, I have glaucoma. | 不 我有青光眼 |
[1:03:23] | What about your friend, does he have glaucoma too? | 你朋友也有青光眼吗 |
[1:03:28] | Answer the man. Do you have glaucoma? | 回答他 你有青光眼吗 |
[1:03:30] | No, he doesn’t have glaucoma. | 不 他没有 |
[1:03:32] | What about the dog, does he have glaucoma? | 那狗呢 它也有青光眼吗 |
[1:03:35] | Because his eyes are glassy as fuck. | 因为他的眼睛贼亮贼亮 |
[1:03:39] | Shut off the car. Give me the keys, please. | 请熄火 把车钥匙给我 |
[1:03:45] | Wait right here. | 在这等着 |
[1:03:51] | – Did I blow it? – No, we’re fine. | -我搞砸了吗 -不 我们没事 |
[1:03:54] | You are smooth. | 你真圆滑 |
[1:03:56] | Hand me Sonny, please. | 请把索尼抱给我 |
[1:04:00] | God, my heart was in my throat. I was flipping out. | 天哪 我好紧张 我快要疯了 |
[1:04:03] | Could you hand me my father’s ashes? | 你能把我爹的骨灰递给我吗 |
[1:04:05] | They’re on the floorboard. | 在这呢 |
[1:04:08] | What’s…? What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:04:25] | We took the wrong exit, we wound up here by mistake. | 我们选错了出口 一不小心到了这儿 |
[1:04:28] | No matter how many times you ask, that’s my answer. | 无论问我多少遍 我都会这样回答你 |
[1:04:30] | You sound like Jason Bourne, man. | 说的跟杰森·波恩似的 老兄 |
[1:04:32] | You don’t know where you’re going. No ID. | 你不知道去哪儿 又没有身份证 |
[1:04:36] | I wanna speak to my consulate, the American consulate. | 我要联系美国领事馆 |
[1:04:38] | I’m American, I have rights. | 我是美国公民 这是我的权利 |
[1:04:39] | – Oh, yeah, sure. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[1:04:41] | Hey, Ramon. He wants to talk to his consulate. | 雷蒙 他想联系领事馆 |
[1:04:49] | Hello, sir. Welcome to the American consulate. | 你好 先生 欢迎来美国领事馆 |
[1:04:52] | How can I help you? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 |
[1:04:53] | That’s unacceptable. | 真是无理取闹 |
[1:04:57] | What are you laughing about? | 你们笑什么 |
[1:04:59] | This is a serious matter. I have rights. | 这事情很严肃 我有权力 |
[1:05:01] | You americanos sneak into our country. | 你们美国佬偷渡到我们国家 |
[1:05:03] | You bring drugs, you party. | 带来毒品 派对 |
[1:05:05] | You sleep with our women. | 睡我们的女人 |
[1:05:06] | I’ve never heard of an American sneaking into Mexico. | 我从没听说有美国人偷渡到墨西哥 |
[1:05:09] | This would be an isolated incident. It’s usually the reverse. | 这是个例 一般都是相反情况 |
[1:05:12] | I’m getting tired of your cavalier attitude. | 你他妈的屌个毛啊 |
[1:05:15] | Well, I apologize. I’m sorry. | 我抱歉 对不起 |
[1:05:17] | You attempted to transport drugs across an international border… | 你企图通过国境运输毒品 |
[1:05:21] | …dude. | 老兄 |
[1:05:23] | This is serious shit. | 这可不是小事 |
[1:06:04] | Okay, Daddy. | 好极了 |
[1:06:07] | There. | 去那儿 |
[1:06:29] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:06:40] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:06:51] | Stop! | 停车 |
[1:06:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:07:04] | Oh, shoot. | 糟了 |
[1:07:24] | – Pull over! – What the fuck? | – 停车 -搞毛啊 |
[1:07:28] | Pull the car over! | 靠边停车 |
[1:07:36] | Hold on, Sonny, it’s about to get rough. | 坚持住 索尼 会有点颠簸 |
[1:07:45] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[1:08:13] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[1:08:15] | Hollywood! | 巨星 |
[1:08:33] | Oh, crud. | 惨了 |
[1:08:40] | Peter? Peter, are you okay? | 皮特 皮特 你还好吗 |
[1:08:51] | How many laws did we just break? | 我们刚才触犯了多少条法律 |
[1:08:53] | I don’t know, 60? | 不知道 60条吗 |
[1:08:56] | I had no idea where I was going. | 我当时不知道要去哪儿 |
[1:08:58] | Then I see you. Remember, when we jackknifed together? | 接着我看到了你 车厢和车头并排那时侯 |
[1:09:01] | – But you didn’t look like you. – We locked eyes. | -但你看起来不像你 -我们还对视了一眼 |
[1:09:03] | – God, you looked crazy! – Yeah. Well, l’m in stealth mode. | -天 你太疯狂了 -我切换为潜行模式 |
[1:09:06] | That’s why I got the scarf on my head. | 所以我用围巾把头包住 |
[1:09:08] | You were like a fucking commando. | 你他妈的像个突击队员 |
[1:09:09] | – You were a Comanche warrior. – Thanks. | -你简直是个敢死队员 -谢谢 |
[1:09:11] | – It was the greatest ever. – Thank you. | -是史无前例的牛逼敢死队员 -谢谢 |
[1:09:14] | Don’t move. Ready? | 别动 准备好了吗 |
[1:09:15] | What? Oh. | 干嘛 |
[1:09:19] | That’s your new headshot. | 这是你的新头像 |
[1:09:22] | How could it not be? | 就这个了 |
[1:09:25] | God, the pain is extraordinary. | 靠 真他妈疼 |
[1:09:28] | Will you e-mail that to me, please? | 把它电邮我 好吗 |
[1:09:32] | Okay. All right. Just not too much, Peter. | 行了 别吃太多 皮特 |
[1:09:35] | Rescue. A daring rescue. | 一次冒险的营救 |
[1:09:40] | – You came back for me. – Of course I did. | -你回来救我 -我当然会那么做 |
[1:09:42] | You’re so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[1:09:43] | I made you a promise. I told you I was gonna get you home. | 我向你保证过 我说过会把你送回家 |
[1:09:46] | I’m getting you home safe, okay? | 我会把你安全送回家 |
[1:09:50] | – I’m gonna kiss you. – What? | -我要吻你 -什么 |
[1:09:51] | – I’m gonna give you a smooch. – No. | -我要给你个大大的吻 -不要 |
[1:09:53] | – Come on, baby. – No way! | -来嘛 宝贝 -休想 |
[1:09:54] | Give me a little smooch. | 跟我亲热一下嘛 |
[1:09:55] | Stop, Peter! I’m driving! Oh! | 停住 皮特 我在开车呢 |
[1:09:58] | Sick! | 变态 |
[1:09:59] | You got it. | 亲到了 |
[1:10:01] | – Everything’s up and down with you. – I owe you bigtime. | -你怎么风一阵雨一阵 -你对我有大恩 |
[1:10:04] | No way I’d see my kid if you hadn’t done that. | 如果你不那么做我就错过宝宝的出生了 |
[1:10:07] | There’s no way. | 绝对没可能 |
[1:10:09] | I love you, dude. | 我爱你 哥们 |
[1:10:13] | I love you too, Peter. | 我也爱你 皮特 |
[1:10:16] | I could sleep. | 我睡得着 |
[1:10:20] | I could sleep | 我睡得着 |
[1:10:24] | I could sleep. I could sleep. | 我睡得着 我睡得着 |
[1:10:28] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[1:10:31] | Sweetheart, I am so sorry. | 甜心 我真抱歉 |
[1:10:34] | You know how I get. I’ve always been jealous. It’s…. | 你了解我 我老是吃醋 |
[1:10:38] | You knew about that. I told you I ran into him there. | 你知道我跟他见过面了 |
[1:10:41] | I know, and I know it has nothing to do with you. | 我知道这跟你没关系 |
[1:10:44] | It’s just my shit. It’s my shit. | 我真是个混蛋 太混蛋了 |
[1:10:45] | Just listen to me, okay? Don’t say anything. Just listen to me. | 听我说 别说话 就听我说 |
[1:10:49] | I would never betray you, Peter, you know that. | 我永远不会背叛你 皮特 你知道的 |
[1:10:52] | We’re a family now. | 我们现在是一家人 |
[1:10:55] | Nothing else matters. Do you understand? | 其他什么都不重要 你知道吗 |
[1:10:59] | – You’re so right. – Can you just get home safely, please? | -没错 -回家路上小心 |
[1:11:03] | – I love you, baby. – I love you too. | -我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你 |
[1:11:30] | Wake up. Ethan. | 醒醒 伊森 |
[1:11:32] | Check it out. | 快看 |
[1:11:52] | I’m telling you, I wouldn’t make it up. | 我跟你说 这不是我瞎编的 |
[1:11:54] | You sure? I could’ve sworn I read it was man-made. | 你确定 发誓我读过报道 它是人造的 |
[1:11:57] | Nope. Not correct. Very old. Formed over time. | 不是 是经过时空的磨砺而形成的 |
[1:12:00] | Grand Canyon. Known fact. | 大峡谷 这是真的 |
[1:12:03] | Peter, I have a photogenic memory. I have recall for… | 皮特 我记忆力很好 我记得… |
[1:12:06] | Ethan, I promise you. It’s old. | 伊森 我保证这是岁月造就的 |
[1:12:08] | It’s the Grand Canyon, it’s not the Hoover Dam. | 这是大峡谷 不是胡佛水坝 |
[1:12:11] | Well, I know it’s not the Hoover Dam, | 我知道这不是胡佛水坝 |
[1:12:13] | that was built by the Pilgrims. | 但这是朝圣者们创造的 |
[1:12:15] | Also incorrect. | 你又错了 |
[1:12:17] | It’s magnificent though. | 反正很壮观 |
[1:12:20] | You didn’t have to stop, you know. | 你没必要停车 |
[1:12:21] | That’s okay. It’s the perfect place. | 没关系 这是最合适的地方 |
[1:12:25] | We should hit the road. I can do that any time. | 咱们该上路了 这事我改天再做 |
[1:12:27] | We got plenty time. | 我们时间很充裕 |
[1:12:28] | We don’t have to be in L.A till morning. | 明天赶到洛杉矶就行 |
[1:12:30] | What are you doing? Relax. | 你怎么了 放松点 |
[1:12:31] | We should just stick with the plan, you know? | 我们应该按照计划行事 对吗 |
[1:12:35] | But I thought this was part of the plan. | 但这本就在计划之中 |
[1:12:38] | What am I missing, Ethan? | 我忘记什么了吗 伊森 |
[1:12:41] | What’s really going on? | 你到底怎么了 |
[1:12:43] | Because when I said the Grand Canyon wasn’t on the way | 当我告诉你我们不会途径大峡谷时 |
[1:12:46] | You said: “Too bad, it would’ve been perfect.” | 你说 “太糟糕了 本来计划的很完美” |
[1:12:49] | And when I said we passed the Mississippi River | 我说我们开过了密西西比河时 |
[1:12:51] | You said:”Too bad, Dad loved titties and jazz.” | 你说 “糟透了 老爹喜欢咪咪和爵士乐” |
[1:12:53] | I just… You know, we got stuff to do | 我…我们还有很多事 |
[1:12:56] | and l don’t wanna step on it. | 我不想因为自己而耽误 |
[1:12:57] | I know it’s hard to say goodbye. | 说再见很难 |
[1:13:00] | And l didn’t know your dad, | 我也不了解你爹 |
[1:13:01] | but from what you’ve told me he was a great father. | 但是从你的话里我知道他是位优秀的父亲 |
[1:13:04] | He was a cool guy. | 他是个好人 |
[1:13:07] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[1:13:09] | I’m just suggesting. | 我只是建议你这么做 |
[1:13:12] | If you got it in you… | 如果你能听得进去 |
[1:13:16] | …he deserves a grand gesture. | 你爹值得我们这么做 |
[1:13:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:35] | Come on, Sonny. | 来 索尼 |
[1:13:40] | Come here, sweetheart. | 宝贝 到这来 |
[1:13:59] | Dad, you were like a father to me. | 老爹 您是一位称职的父亲 |
[1:14:08] | And I don’t know how I’m gonna make it without you. | 没有您 我不知今后的路要怎么走 |
[1:14:15] | But I know that you’ll look after me from up there. | 但我确信您会在天堂保佑我 |
[1:14:24] | I’m gonna make you proud, Dad. | 老爹 我会让您感到自豪的 |
[1:14:27] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[1:14:29] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[1:14:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:14:38] | Say hi to Mom. | 代我向妈问好 |
[1:14:58] | Bye, Daddy. | 别了 老爹 |
[1:15:11] | He was a great guy. | 他人很好 |
[1:15:12] | You would’ve loved him. | 你也会喜欢他 |
[1:15:14] | He was just like me. | 他就像我一样 |
[1:15:20] | Ethan, there’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you | 伊森 有些事我想对你说 |
[1:15:22] | I feel pretty awful about. | 为此我一直感到内疚 |
[1:15:26] | I kind of want to get it off my chest. I…. | 我实在憋不住了 我 |
[1:15:33] | I ditched you at the rest stop in Louisiana. | 我在路易斯安那的休息站自己开车跑了 |
[1:15:36] | – What? – l had no intention of coming back. | -什么 -我根本没打算回去找你 |
[1:15:40] | So wrong. | 对不起 |
[1:15:42] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[1:15:44] | Because I’m a pig. I’m an asshole. | 因为我是蠢猪 我是混蛋 |
[1:15:46] | I don’t know, I’m working on it. | 我也想不出那么做的原因 |
[1:15:50] | Well, you know what? You came back with doughnuts . | 但是你还是拿着甜甜圈回来了 |
[1:15:53] | I think that says more about you than leaving does. | 我想这比离我而去更能说明你的为人 |
[1:15:56] | So… | 所以 |
[1:15:59] | You’re something else. Thanks. | 我看错你了 谢谢 |
[1:16:06] | That’s a load off. | 真是如释重负 |
[1:16:08] | Well, there’s something | 我也有一些事情 |
[1:16:09] | l’ve been wanting to get off my chest too. | 一直想找机会告诉你 |
[1:16:12] | Shoot. | 直说 |
[1:16:15] | I’m not really 23 years old. | 其实我不止23岁 |
[1:16:19] | I know. | 这我知道 |
[1:16:21] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:16:24] | The other thing is… | 还有就是 |
[1:16:28] | …Peter… | 皮特 |
[1:16:31] | …I have your wallet and I’ve had it this whole time. | 你的钱包其实一直都在我身上 |
[1:16:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:16:40] | Peter… | 皮特 |
[1:16:42] | …okay, listen. | 听我解释 |
[1:16:45] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[1:16:47] | I saw it on the plane and I didn’t wanna be alone. | 我在飞机上看到它的 我不想孤独 |
[1:16:50] | I was feeling vulnerable because of my father’s death. | 老爹死了我很难过 |
[1:16:54] | And I just didn’t wanna go across country by myself, | 我不想旅途中只是独自一人 |
[1:16:56] | you know? | 你懂的 |
[1:16:59] | – It’s all here. – Yeah. | -东西没少 -没错 |
[1:17:01] | All my money, all my credit cards. Everything…. | 我的钱 我的信用卡 这些 |
[1:17:05] | Everything I needed. | 这些我急需的东西 |
[1:17:07] | This whole time. | 在这倒霉的几天里 |
[1:17:14] | – You’re okay with it? – lt’s in the past. | -你记恨我吗 -都过去了 |
[1:17:18] | What are you gonna do? | 不然还能怎样呢 |
[1:17:23] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[1:17:25] | Thanks, Peter. | 皮特多谢你理解 |
[1:17:28] | Okay. Let’s just hit the road then, right? | 好吧 那我们继续赶路吧 |
[1:17:31] | You get Sonny, and I’ll drive. | 你去抱索尼上车 我来驾驶 |
[1:17:32] | I’ll grab him in a minute. After I fucking kill you! | 我他妈先宰了你 再去搞狗 |
[1:17:37] | You little thief prick. | 你这可耻的小偷 |
[1:17:40] | Die, thief. You thief. | 去死吧 你这小偷 |
[1:17:42] | Calm down! | 冷静点 |
[1:17:44] | Peter, count to 10. It’ll help. Aah! | 皮特 数到10 你会平静下来 |
[1:17:48] | The phone’s ringing! | 你电话响了 |
[1:17:57] | – Hello, dear. – Peter, it’s happening. | -嗨 亲爱的 -皮特 我快生了 |
[1:18:00] | – What? – You won’t believe it. My water broke. | -你说什么 -肯定会令你吃惊 我羊水破了 |
[1:18:04] | – How? – Where are you? | -怎么会 -你在哪儿呢 |
[1:18:06] | I’m at the Grand Canyon. I’ll be there in a minute. | 我在大峡谷 我很快就赶回去 |
[1:18:09] | What? Did you just say the Grand Canyon? | 什么 你刚是说你在大峡谷吗 |
[1:18:13] | Peter? | 皮特 |
[1:18:15] | Mom? He’s at the Grand Canyon. | 妈妈 他在大峡谷呢 |
[1:18:18] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[1:18:20] | – Who was it? – My wife has gone into labor. | -谁的电话 -我老婆要生了 |
[1:18:22] | – I thought we were having a C-section. – Get in the car. | -不是说要剖腹产的吗 -上车 |
[1:18:26] | You stepped on my Capezios. Okay, okay, okay! | 你踩了我的名贵舞鞋 好的 好的 马上 |
[1:18:30] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:18:32] | Good God, you maniac. | 天哪 你这疯子 |
[1:18:48] | Not gonna make it. That’s great. | 赶不上了 这下可好 |
[1:18:51] | I’m gonna miss the birth of my child. | 看不到宝宝出世了 |
[1:18:53] | We are gonna make it. | 我们能赶得上 |
[1:18:54] | There’s no “We.” Don’t say “We.” | 别说我们 请不要以我们相称 |
[1:19:00] | – Okay, look, first of all, in the future – No. Me first. | -好吧 听着 今后 -不 让我先说 |
[1:19:03] | – Please, can I…? – No. You can’t. I told you I saw red. | -我先说行吗 -不行 我告诉过你我脾气差 |
[1:19:06] | I told you I was gonna put hands on you. I have a problem. | 我告诉过你我会动手 我有这毛病 |
[1:19:09] | And I’m sorry you were the recipient of it. | 我也很抱歉你成了出气筒 |
[1:19:11] | But I warned you. | 但是我的确警告过你 |
[1:19:14] | – I’m sorry. – Fine. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[1:19:16] | But in the future, when we’re hanging out as buddies… | 今后 我们像兄弟一样外出时 |
[1:19:19] | …if we get into a fight, don’t go for my face. | 假若我们打了起来 记得不要打脸 |
[1:19:22] | – That’s how I make a living. Okay? – Okay. | -我靠这张脸吃饭呢 好吗 -好的 |
[1:19:26] | Still bleeding. | 还在流血 |
[1:19:28] | Check the glove, | 翻翻那里有什么 |
[1:19:29] | there’s probably a first-aid kit or something. | 很可能是急救箱什么的 |
[1:19:32] | Clean yourself up. | 给伤口消消毒 |
[1:19:35] | Check this thing out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[1:19:47] | Oh, shoot. | 噢 糟糕 |
[1:19:55] | I can’t believe I did that. | 我竟然开了枪 |
[1:19:58] | Sorry, Peter. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 皮特 我很抱歉 |
[1:20:01] | I didn’t think it was loaded. | 没想到里面有子弹 |
[1:20:02] | I’m so embarrassed. Pull over. | 我真丢人 快停车 |
[1:20:04] | – No, I wanna keep going. – No. Pull over. | -不 我要继续赶路 -不 停车 |
[1:20:06] | – l don’t wana stop. – Peter, pull over. | -我不想停下来 -皮特 快停车 |
[1:20:07] | No, it didn’t happen, it didn’t happen! | 不 就当一切没发生 |
[1:20:10] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[1:20:10] | – I’m in shock! – It burns! | -吓坏我了 -痛死我了 |
[1:20:14] | Pull over! Pull over! | 停车 快停车 |
[1:20:20] | Don’t panic! Don’t panic! Don’t panic! | 别慌 别紧张 别慌张 |
[1:20:38] | – Oh, no. – Yep. | -噢 糟糕 -是啊 |
[1:20:40] | It’s right there, yep. | 就在那 |
[1:20:41] | – I’m so sorry. – Don’t worry. | -真对不起 -别担心 |
[1:20:43] | We gotta stop the bleeding. I need your scarf. | 我们得先止血 我需要你的围巾 |
[1:20:45] | – Turn around? – No. No, a tourniquet. A tourniquet. | -转身吗 -不 不 当止血绷带 |
[1:20:48] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[1:20:50] | Turn around! Stay still. I got it. | 转过去别动 马上好 |
[1:20:53] | You’re fine. Right here. | 很好 这里 |
[1:20:54] | I need you to tie it. I only got one hand. | 我需要你帮我包扎 我有只手不能动 |
[1:20:57] | It’s deep in there. We gotta get you to a hospital. | 伤口好深 我们需要赶快去医院 |
[1:20:59] | We’re going to a hospital already. | 我们已然在赶往医院的路上了 |
[1:21:00] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[1:21:01] | Oh, God! What did I do? | 偶滴神 我做了什么 |
[1:21:03] | What did l do? What did I do? | 我做了什么 我做了什么 |
[1:21:04] | Stop freaking out. Lt’s okay. | 别惊慌 没事的 |
[1:21:06] | Let’s do a little acting exercise | 我们来做个表演练习 |
[1:21:08] | like we did at the rest stop in the bathroom, okay? | 就像我们在洗手间那次做的一样 好吗 |
[1:21:11] | You’re a sergeant, | 你扮演一位中士 |
[1:21:12] | I’m just a grunt in your platoon… | 我是你手下的一名士兵 |
[1:21:13] | …but you promised me that | 你曾向我保证过 |
[1:21:15] | you’d get me home to my high-school sweetheart. | 战争结束后会把我平安送回女友身边 |
[1:21:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:21] | Action. | 开始 |
[1:21:27] | – Peter. – Yeah? | -皮特 -怎么了 |
[1:21:28] | I puked on the wound. | 我吐在伤口上了 |
[1:21:30] | I know. It’s okay, buddy. | 我感觉到了 没事伙计 |
[1:21:31] | I need you to drive, but we gotta go. | 我需要你开车 我们得出发了 |
[1:21:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:21:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:21:43] | Get in the back seat, private. | 坐到后排去 士兵 |
[1:21:45] | What are you, a girl or something? | 你是娘们儿还是什么 |
[1:21:47] | – Excellent. – Like that? | -棒极了 -是这样吗 |
[1:21:48] | – Yeah, let’s roll. – Yeah, okay. | -好的 我们出发 -好 |
[1:22:29] | – Figured it out yet? – Figured what out? | -你想好了吗 -想什么 |
[1:22:31] | Your son’s about to be born. | 你儿子就要出世了 |
[1:22:32] | What will you name him? | 你要给他起什么名字 |
[1:22:33] | I’ll know it when I see him. | 我一见到他就会知道取什么名字好了 |
[1:22:34] | How about “Sonny”? | 叫索尼怎么样 |
[1:22:36] | No. Not naming my son after a masturbating dog. | 休想 我儿子不会与一只会手淫的狗齐名 |
[1:22:39] | Don’t listen to him, Sonny. He loves you. | 别听他扯 索尼 其实他喜欢你 |
[1:22:42] | Sonny, no! | 索尼 住手 |
[1:22:44] | Sonny. Sorry. | 索尼 对不起 |
[1:22:47] | We’re heading home! | 回家喽 |
[1:23:03] | I made it. | 总算到了 |
[1:23:05] | – Okay, come on. – I made it. | -快点 -到了 |
[1:23:10] | Oh, the monkey, the monkey, the monkey. | 噢 猴子 猴子 |
[1:23:14] | Sonny, we’ll be right back, okay? | 索尼 我们很快就回来 好吗 |
[1:23:17] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[1:23:20] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:23:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:25] | I have an expectant father and a gunshot victim. | 这有位快当爸爸了的枪伤患者 |
[1:23:27] | I know where we’re going. Right here. | 我知道怎么走 这里 |
[1:23:30] | Then we cut left. | 然后左转 |
[1:23:33] | – Shoot. – What? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[1:23:35] | I forgot to crack a window for Sonny. | 我忘记给索尼开窗通风了 |
[1:23:37] | – The door’s off the car, Ethan. – Right. Okay, good. | -伊森 车门都已经掉了 -可不是嘛 很好 |
[1:23:40] | See? Together we think of everything. | 瞧 两个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮 |
[1:23:47] | Okay, here we go. | 到了 进电梯 |
[1:23:52] | – Let’s get you cleaned up. Right? – Great. Yeah. | -打扮打扮 -好主意 |
[1:23:54] | Give me these guys. | 把墨镜给我 |
[1:23:57] | It’s all about to go down. | 马上就好 |
[1:24:00] | Give you a vest, cover up the blood. | 穿上马甲 盖住血迹 |
[1:24:09] | Have I told you that I love your perm? | 我说过没有 我喜欢你的发型 |
[1:24:13] | Thank you, Peter. | 谢谢你 皮特 |
[1:24:14] | Look who’s come around. | 现在你看上去棒极了 |
[1:24:17] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[1:24:19] | No, come on, come on. This way, this way. Here we go. | 不是那边 这边 这边 快点 |
[1:24:22] | – Ma’am. – Here we go. | -您好 -我们到了 |
[1:24:24] | Put your handcuffs in your pocket. Hide them. | 把手插兜里 别让她看见手铐 |
[1:24:27] | Here’s the Rally Monkey. | 拿好你的猴子 |
[1:24:30] | Just keep pushing. | 继续用力 |
[1:24:31] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[1:24:33] | – Sarah? – Peter? | -萨拉 -皮特 |
[1:24:35] | – You hear that? – Go! | -你听见了吗 -快进去 |
[1:24:36] | – Peter! – Sarah! | -皮特 -萨拉 |
[1:24:43] | Darryl. What the fuck? | 达利尔 这到底怎么回事 |
[1:24:45] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[1:24:48] | You gotta go, man. You gotta go. | 你得出去 哥们 快点出去 |
[1:24:50] | – Peter! – Peter, it’s this way. | -皮特 -皮特 在这边 |
[1:24:51] | What the fuck? | 吓死我了 |
[1:24:55] | Baby! Baby, you made it! | 亲爱的 亲爱的 你赶上了 |
[1:24:57] | – Jesus, Peter, are you okay? – Baby? | -神啊 皮特 你没事吧 -亲爱的 |
[1:24:59] | No, I just lost a little blood. | 没关系 我只是流了点血 |
[1:25:02] | – Oh, my God! – Everybody relax. | -哦 天啊 -都别紧张 |
[1:25:05] | Relax. We need to find a hospital, okay? | 放松 我们需要送他去医院 懂吗 |
[1:25:07] | – Who are you? – My name is Ethan Tremblay. | -你是谁 -我是伊森·特伦布 |
[1:25:09] | – I’m your husband’s best friend. – It’s nice to meet you. | -我是你老公最好的朋友 -很高兴认识你 |
[1:25:12] | Nice to meet you too. | 也很高兴认识你 |
[1:25:13] | Now let’s get that baby out of your vagina. | 现在你要先顺利的把孩子生下来 |
[1:25:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:25:18] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:25:23] | Look at the babies. | 看看这些宝宝们 |
[1:25:25] | Look at that baby, right? | 看看那个小家伙 |
[1:25:30] | You see it? | 您看到了吧 |
[1:25:31] | Hey. You little rascal. | 你这个淘气鬼 |
[1:25:34] | – Look what you made. – Show me. | -看看你的小宝宝吧 -让我瞧瞧 |
[1:25:37] | He’s really cute. | 他真可爱 |
[1:25:40] | That’s a handsome boy. | 小帅哥一个 |
[1:25:42] | It’s a girl, actually. | 事实上 她是个女孩 |
[1:25:45] | – Yep. – No, the.. | -是真的 -不可能 |
[1:25:46] | Dr. Greene says it happens all the time. | 格林医生说超声波检测结果会出错 |
[1:25:48] | You know, ultrasounds aren’t always reliable. | 这种事常发生 |
[1:25:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:25:51] | – Little Rosie. – Rosie? | -小罗斯 -罗斯 |
[1:25:55] | Little Rosie Highman. Does that sound strange to you? | 罗斯·海曼 这名字你听着不别扭吗 |
[1:25:59] | No, it’s such a pretty name. | 不会 这名字多棒啊 |
[1:26:00] | Sarah thought you’d be okay with it. | 萨拉觉得你会采纳这个名字 |
[1:26:03] | When did you talk to Sarah? | 你什么时候对萨拉讲的 |
[1:26:04] | Right after l cut the umbilical cord. | 就在我剪断脐带之后 |
[1:26:06] | – You cut it? – The tether of life from mother to child. | -你剪断的 -母子生命的的纽带 |
[1:26:12] | I got to cut that. | 我得切断它 |
[1:26:13] | – No. – Yes. | -不是吧 -是真的 |
[1:26:15] | – You? – I kept some. | -真的是你切的 -我收藏了一节 |
[1:26:16] | I kept a little bit of it and put it in my wallet. | 我收藏了一节放在我钱包里了 |
[1:26:19] | It’s good for sore ankles and stuff. | 能治疗脚踝疼痛什么的 |
[1:26:23] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[1:26:27] | Oh, my God. Ethan, I dreamt this. | 天哪 伊森 我梦见过这一刻 |
[1:26:30] | – This is crazy. I had this strange dream… – Yeah? | -简直疯了 我做过一个奇怪的梦 -什么梦 |
[1:26:33] | …that was today. | 梦里就是今天 |
[1:26:34] | And there was a bear. | 梦里有只熊 |
[1:26:37] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:38] | And the bear chewed the cord. | 熊咬断了脐带 |
[1:26:40] | I mean that’s spot-on if you think about it. | 仔细回想一下这梦还蛮准的 |
[1:26:42] | That’s like a one in a…. | 就像是 |
[1:26:44] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[1:26:45] | – I don’t get it. What…? – Forget it. | -不知道你在说什么 -算了 |
[1:26:47] | It’s– It’s…. | 这 这 |
[1:26:50] | It’s gotta be a good sign. | 这应该是个好兆头 |
[1:26:58] | I guess I’ll maybe leave you with your family… | 我想我该走了 你好和家人相聚 |
[1:27:01] | …and I got that meeting with that agent. | 我也得去找经纪人了 |
[1:27:03] | – It’s Friday. – Yeah. | -今天周五了 -是的 |
[1:27:04] | Yeah, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:27:06] | Oh, I wanted to give you this. | 我很想把这个送你 |
[1:27:10] | It has all of my information. | 这上面有我全部的信息 |
[1:27:13] | ln case you wanna get a soda. | 如果你想叫人买瓶汽水 |
[1:27:16] | – Or, you know, I could babysit. – Right. | -或者找位保姆 随时联系我 -好的 |
[1:27:18] | I’ll keep it handy. | 我会好好保管 |
[1:27:24] | We had a crazy few days. | 我们这几天真够疯的 |
[1:27:28] | That was nuts. | 那还用说 |
[1:27:29] | We should do it again. Go across country again. | 要么再来一次 穿越国界 |
[1:27:32] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[1:27:34] | – Sure. – Call me tomorrow about it. | -当然了 -明天打电话给我计划一下 |
[1:27:37] | If I don’t… | 如果你没接到我的电话 |
[1:27:38] | Call me tomorrow about it. | 明天打电话给我计划一下 |
[1:27:40] | I might e-mail you. Please don’t take it personally. | 我可能给你发邮件 别在意 |
[1:27:42] | No, no, e-mail’s fine. | 没 没 发邮件也好 |
[1:27:46] | Bye, Sonny. | 索尼 再见 |
[1:27:48] | Do you mind if Sonny and I take the truck? | 你介意我和索尼开走下面的车吗 |
[1:27:50] | Feel free. | 请便 |
[1:27:53] | – It’s been a real pleasure, Peter. – Been a lot of things. | -我真的很开心 皮特 -是啊 很多开心事 |
[1:28:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:11] | Hey. Ethan. | 伊森 |
[1:28:16] | Welcome to Hollywood. | 欢迎来到好莱坞 |
[1:28:17] | What? You want me to come back and talk to you? | 什么 要我回去和你聊聊吗 |
[1:28:19] | I was just saying in the most general sense. | 只是一句客套话 |
[1:28:22] | The city welcomes you. | 欢迎你来到洛杉矶 |
[1:28:25] | Just make sure you call me tomorrow. | 你明天一定要打电话 |
[1:28:29] | I’ll call you. | 一定 |
[1:28:40] | Be right there. | 马上就来 |
[1:28:46] | Hello? | 您是哪位 |
[1:28:49] | Oh, hey. I’m Stu, the tutor. Are you Jake? | 嘿 我叫斯图 家教 你是杰克吗 |
[1:28:52] | No, I’m his father. | 不 我是他父亲 |
[1:28:56] | I’m Stu, the tutor. | 我叫斯图 家教 |
[1:28:58] | Right. | 知道了 |
[1:29:01] | Have you been smoking pot? | 你刚刚吸过大嘛吗 |
[1:29:03] | No, sir. Not at all. | 没有 先生 那不可能 |
[1:29:06] | Perhaps you’re smelling my cat. | 那可能是我猫咪的味道 |
[1:29:09] | – Your cat? – Yes, sir. He’s an outdoor cat. | -你的猫 -没错先生 它是只野猫 |
[1:29:12] | You know what, he’s really funny. | 他真滑稽 不是吗 |
[1:29:14] | Don’t get crazy. I’m telling you, the show’s funny. | 别扯了 只是节目好笑罢了 |
[1:29:17] | Come on. You love him. You know you love him. | 得了吧 你喜欢他 你自己也清楚 |
[1:29:20] | I survived him. There’s a difference. | 他差点害死我 怎么会喜欢他 |
[1:29:22] | Charlie, this is Jake’s tutor, Stu. | 查理 这是杰克的家教 斯图 |
[1:29:26] | – Hey. – I’m not high, man, it’s my cat. | -嘿 -我没吸大麻 这味道是猫身上的 |
[1:29:31] | Relax, Stu. We’re not cops. | 放松 斯图 我们不是警察 |
[1:29:33] | Oh, really? He sure looks like the heat. | 真的吗 他看上去很像条子 |
[1:29:35] | Like clockwork. | 很准时 |
[1:29:36] | I told him we’d call him after we watched it. | 我说过看完节目就会打电话给他 |
[1:29:38] | He’s excited. | 他很兴奋 |
[1:29:41] | If she says his name, I’ll freak out. | 如果闺女叫他的名字 我就晕倒 |
[1:29:45] | Pita bread? | 要面包吗 |
[1:29:46] | Hummus? | 芝麻酱 |
[1:29:48] | Again, no thank you. | 不要 谢谢 |
[1:29:52] | You got any more pot? | 你还有大麻吗 |
[1:29:54] | Not for $9 an hour I don’t. | 一小时只给九块 我没有 |
[1:29:57] | I mean, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |