时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I’m not sure when she’s due. | 我不知道她什么时候生 |
[00:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[00:29] | Yeah, like that. Yeah, just like that. | 对 就这样 就这样 |
[00:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:34] | Oh, fuck! Christ, it’s so fucking deep in my ass. | 操 插得好深 |
[00:40] | So fucking far up that ass. | 好深 |
[00:42] | Mrs. Fletcher! | 弗莱彻夫人 |
[00:44] | Shit! Fuck! | 我靠 |
[00:45] | Hi! | 大家好 |
[00:49] | Oh, my God, baby! | 天啊 宝贝 |
[00:51] | Fuck! That’s fucking in– | 操 太他妈… |
[01:03] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[01:04] | I– I– I, you know, you just scared me. I thought it was something bad. | 你吓到我了 我以为出了什么坏事呢 |
[01:08] | It’s not good, George. | 这可不好 乔治 |
[01:10] | I mean, you have to understand, | 你得理解 |
[01:11] | the craft ladies were beading bracelets… | 手工女士们在编手链 |
[01:15] | while your father was watching porn at full blast. | 与此同时你爸爸在用最大音量看黄片 |
[01:18] | So, what’s the big deal? Everybody watches porn. | 这有什么大不了的 人人都看黄片 |
[01:22] | Not in public. | 不是在公共场合 |
[01:23] | I think what I’m suggesting to you | 我想跟你说的是 |
[01:25] | is that when older people start to lose their inhibitions, | 当老年人开始失去抑制力时 |
[01:29] | it could be a sign of a more serious… | 可能暗示着更严重的 |
[01:31] | – Neurological condition. – Hold on. | -神经疾病 -等等 |
[01:35] | You a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[01:37] | Are you even a nurse? | 你是护士吗 |
[01:38] | No, I am not… even a nurse. | 不 我甚至不是护士 |
[01:44] | I know this might be hard for you to hear, | 我知道你不想听这话 |
[01:47] | but I think now might be a good time for you | 但我觉得你是时候 |
[01:49] | to start looking for other arrangements | 开始为你父亲的看护 |
[01:51] | – For your father’s care. – I can’t afford… | -寻找新的地方了 -我支付不起 |
[01:54] | other arrangements for my father’s care. | 其他地方来看护我爸 |
[01:56] | Okay? Can you just cut him a break? | 好吗 你能通融一下吗 |
[01:58] | He’s an old man, my mother’s dead. | 他年纪大了 我妈去世 |
[02:00] | Okay? He can only eat soup. | 好吗 他只能喝汤 |
[02:02] | He has no pleasures in life. | 他生活里没有任何乐子 |
[02:04] | You have any idea what that’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[02:06] | Maybe making dreamcatchers | 也许制作捕梦网 |
[02:09] | isn’t enough to get a guy through his whole fucking day. | 并不能让一个人度过一整天 |
[02:14] | I’m not trying to take away his pleasure, George, | 我并不想夺走他的乐趣 乔治 |
[02:17] | he just can’t watch porn in front of the craft ladies! | 他只是不能当着手工女士们的面看黄片 |
[02:20] | I’ll make sure to tell him that. | 我会转告他的 |
[02:23] | Nice chat. | 聊天愉快 |
[02:38] | Okay, so, this is your… | 好了 这是你的… |
[02:41] | Nighttime clothes will be in this, okay? | 这里面装的是你的睡衣 |
[02:44] | Hey, don’t do the new iPhone update, | 不要更新你的iPhone |
[02:46] | ’cause it just totally fucks up older phones. | 会让旧型号的手机出问题 |
[02:50] | Okay, good to know. | 谢谢告知 |
[02:53] | So… | 那么 |
[02:57] | Uh… I say now we gotta tackle your desk. | 现在我们得处理你的桌子 |
[03:01] | Which I have been yelled at for touching before. | 以前我碰这桌子你都会吼我 |
[03:04] | So, I’m gonna need some guidance here. | 我需要指导 |
[03:09] | – Uh… Earth to Brendan. – Yeah, what? | -地球呼叫布兰登 -什么事 |
[03:10] | I don’t know what you want me to do with all this crap. | 我不知道你想要我怎么处理这些东西 |
[03:16] | Okay, so, like this. | 比如这个 |
[03:18] | Take it or leave it? | 要还是不要 |
[03:19] | – Take. – Take. Okay. | -要 -要 好的 |
[03:23] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[03:24] | Does this thing need to be driven in a car | 这东西需要带上车 |
[03:26] | from one place to another? | 从一个地方到另一个地方吗 |
[03:27] | Right, I guess it might not fit in the van. | 嗯 可能车里装不下 |
[03:29] | I don’t wanna micro-manage your stuff. | 我不想把你的事管得太细 |
[03:30] | I know– If you love it, you love it. I just… | 我知道 如果你喜欢 你就喜欢 我只是 |
[03:32] | feel like… | 感觉 |
[03:40] | That was pretty easy. Done. | 很简单 搞定 |
[03:43] | Well, thank you for all your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[03:45] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我可做不到 |
[03:48] | – I’m just tired of this. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -我只是受够了 -不好意思 |
[03:50] | Are you tired of lying down? Do you need to go lie down? | 你受够了躺下吗 你需要躺下吗 |
[03:53] | This is like my last night at home, Mom. | 这是我在家的最后一晚 妈 |
[03:55] | – Do you really wanna do this? – Do you? | -你真想吵架吗 -你想吗 |
[03:59] | – I’m sorry. – That’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[04:02] | Are you hungry? | 你饿不饿 |
[04:03] | I think I’m hungry. | 我好像饿了 |
[04:07] | – Oh, I should’ve cut your hair. – Oh, my God. | -我该把你头发剪了的 -老天啊 |
[04:11] | All you wanted was pasta. | 你以前只想吃意面 |
[04:12] | The only thing that you would put in your mouth | 你唯一肯放进嘴巴的 |
[04:13] | was pasta with red sauce. | 就是红酱意面 |
[04:15] | Oh, please, find some protein. | 你一定要补充蛋白质 |
[04:18] | – Protein bars, and pasta. – No! | -蛋白棒 还有意面 -不行 |
[04:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:23] | Well… | 对了 |
[04:25] | try not to fill up, | 别吃得太饱 |
[04:27] | ’cause maybe somebody… | 因为可能有人… |
[04:30] | Went out and got you… | 特地去给你买了… |
[04:33] | some celebratory cupcakes! | 庆祝杯子蛋糕 |
[04:36] | Uh… I… …can’t right now though, | 但我现在没空吃 |
[04:37] | ’cause I gotta meet Troy and Wade. | 我跟特罗伊和韦德约好了 |
[04:40] | That’s cool, right? | 你不介意吧 |
[04:43] | – Yeah, but– – Last night, so I just figured | -当然 但是… -今天是最后一晚 我就想着 |
[04:45] | – I should see them. – No, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -该跟他们见一面 -不 当然了 |
[04:46] | You should hang out with your friends. | 你应该跟朋友聚聚的 |
[04:48] | I actually gotta go. | 我现在就得走了 |
[04:51] | Um… Thanks for dinner… | 谢谢你做了晚饭 |
[04:53] | – For packing my stuff. – Yeah. | -帮我收拾行李 -嗯 |
[05:04] | Okay. Well, have fun. | 玩得开心哦 |
[05:13] | Not too late though, Brendan, okay? | 但别太晚回来 布兰登 |
[05:15] | – It’s a really big day tomorrow. – Yeah. | -明天是很重要的日子 -好 |
[05:17] | – Yeah, I know. – Okay. | -我知道 -好 |
[05:18] | – Love you. – All right. | -我爱你 -好 |
[05:36] | Look at you, big motherfucker! | 瞧你丫这德性 |
[05:38] | Yo. Hi! Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi. | 你好 你好 你好啊 |
[05:40] | Yes! Hi. | 棒 你好 |
[05:42] | Bro, you are so feelin’ it right now. | 哥们 瞧你嗨上头了吧 |
[05:43] | – You can see it in his eyes. – I’m not! | -看他眼神就知道了 -我才没有 |
[05:44] | It’s obvious! | 瞎子都看得出来 |
[05:46] | – True. – Yeah, it’s true. | -真的 -嗯 是真的 |
[05:54] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[06:09] | Uh… Just… wanted to check in. | 就想问问清楚 |
[06:11] | Our little guy’s going to college! | 我们的宝贝儿子要去上大学了 |
[06:13] | How are we holding up? | 我们还承受得住吗 |
[06:15] | Well, “We” are working hard. | “我们”拼命忍住不泪崩 |
[06:18] | Well, I just wanna say, I… | 我就想说 我… |
[06:22] | you’ve done such an amazing job with him. | 是你把他养育得很好 |
[06:23] | He’s a… He’s a great kid, | 他是个很棒的年轻人 |
[06:26] | and you deserve all the credit for that. | 都是你的功劳 |
[06:30] | Oh, thanks, Ted. | 谢了 泰德 |
[06:32] | That’s very nice. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[06:33] | How’s the packing going? | 行李收拾得怎么样了 |
[06:35] | You know, I’m trying to shove our kid’s life | 我正努力把我们儿子的人生 |
[06:38] | into the back of my car… …by myself. | 全塞进我车尾箱… 靠我一个人 |
[06:42] | That’s cool. | 那挺好 |
[06:46] | What’s up, Ted? | 有什么事吗 泰德 |
[06:47] | Uh… So, yeah, regarding tomorrow. | 嗯 是关于明天的 |
[06:49] | Jonathan’s doctor rescheduled his appointment… | 乔纳森的医生更改了预约时间 |
[06:52] | so I won’t be able to, uh… | 所以我明天… |
[06:56] | make it over there to help load the van, unfortunately. | 没法赶去帮你们装行李上车 很可惜 |
[07:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢吧 |
[07:02] | You’re not even gonna come over to say goodbye? | 你不过来跟他道别吗 |
[07:04] | It just– It’s out of my hands. | 我也无能为力 |
[07:05] | This guy is the autism diet guy. | 这人是最厉害的自闭症饮食医生 |
[07:07] | It’s a– a thousand-year wait just for a consult. | 预约一次咨询比登天还难 |
[07:12] | Does Brendan know? | 布兰登知道吗 |
[07:13] | I’ll text him later. | 我晚点发短信告诉他 |
[07:15] | Are y… | 你… |
[07:16] | – Are you sure you’re not mad? – Bye, Ted. | -你真的没生气吗 -再见 泰德 |
[07:25] | Fuckin’ fuck! | 日了狗了 |
[07:30] | – Get in here. – Thank you. | -快进来 -谢谢 |
[07:33] | God. | 天啊 |
[07:35] | I am so used to being rejected by him, | 我已经很习惯被他拒绝了 |
[07:37] | but it’s like, come on, tonight? | 但今晚居然也这样 |
[07:41] | This… It’s our last night. | 这可是我们的最后一晚 |
[07:43] | Kids are so cruel. | 孩子都很无情 |
[07:44] | On Greta’s last night she slept at a friend’s house. | 格蕾塔的最后一晚 她去朋友家过夜了 |
[07:47] | And I just went in my closet | 我刚去看了我的衣帽间 |
[07:49] | and I saw that she took my favorite jacket. | 发现她拿走了我最喜欢的外套 |
[07:51] | – The one with the– – Yes! | -就是那件… -没错 |
[07:52] | – What a little… – Bitch! | -真是个小… -贱货 |
[07:54] | Yes! | 就是 |
[08:00] | – Do you have any snacks? – No. | -你这有零食吗 -没有 |
[08:02] | After we dropped her, I just got rid of everything good. | 我们送走她后 我就把所有好吃的扔了 |
[08:04] | Oh, that’s smart. | 明智 |
[08:06] | I’m gonna do that. | 我也要这么做 |
[08:09] | You know what? I have to say, | 知道吗 不得不说 |
[08:12] | I’m looking forward to this. | 我挺期待这样的 |
[08:13] | Like, we’re free from our kids. | 我们就像是从带孩子中解放了一样 |
[08:15] | We finally get to do what we wanna do. | 我们终于能做自己想做的事了 |
[08:18] | I can’t do exactly what I want. | 我不能完全做我想做的事 |
[08:21] | But I did sign up for a class. | 不过我报了一门课 |
[08:23] | Oh, God, are you making pottery? | 天呐 你要开始做陶器了吗 |
[08:25] | It’s called “The Personal Essay” | 课程叫”个人随笔” |
[08:26] | – At Eastern Community. – Oh, boy. | -在东社区大学 -天呐 |
[08:29] | Okay, why are you reacting like I told you | 好吧 为什么你表现得像是我告诉你 |
[08:31] | that I just found a lump? | 我刚查出长了肿瘤一样 |
[08:32] | Because I’m not understanding why the second | 因为我不明白为什么 |
[08:34] | Brendan’s out of the house you wanna do homework. | 布兰登前脚刚踏出家门 你想的居然是做作业 |
[08:37] | Thought it sounded exciting to me. | 我感觉挺令人激动的 |
[08:38] | I was– I opened the catalog and I– I don’t know… | 我… 我打开了目录 我也说不上来 |
[08:42] | It– It grabbed me. | 内容吸引了我 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:45] | I was gonna do this tomorrow, but I feel like, whatever, | 我本打算明天做这件事的 不过管它呢 |
[08:47] | it’s happening now. Now is the time. | 就现在吧 是时候了 |
[08:52] | Very little something. | 小小心意 不足挂齿 |
[08:54] | Jane… | 简 |
[08:58] | Oh, this is lovely. | 真好 |
[08:59] | Yeah, I know. That was 41 dollars. | 我知道 要四十一块呢 |
[09:02] | – Oh! Very generous price point! – Well, I love you. | -你出手可真大方 -我爱你 |
[09:08] | Oh. “Breathe.” | “呼吸” |
[09:09] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:10] | But I think maybe you should listen to the candle. | 不过我觉得或许你该听取这个蜡烛的意见 |
[09:13] | I breathe. | 我有在呼吸 |
[09:14] | I know, but go home, | 我知道 你回家 |
[09:16] | take a long bath, turn your brain off, | 美美地泡个澡 暂停一切思绪 |
[09:18] | and just think about opening up to new things. | 考虑下尝试新的事物 |
[09:22] | – Okay, like– like what? – Like fun. | -好吧 比如什么 -比如找点乐子 |
[09:25] | – Like a handsome contractor. – Mm-hm. Do you know one? | -比如一个帅气的承包商 -你有认识的吗 |
[09:28] | – No. – Mm-hm. I didn’t think so. | -没有 -我就知道 |
[09:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:33] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[09:35] | Look… | 听着 |
[09:37] | I just want you to meet some new people. | 我只希望你去结识新的人 |
[09:40] | You are a skinny MILF goddess. | 你就是个苗条的辣妈女神 |
[09:43] | Oh, God, I hate that expression. | 天呐 我讨厌这词 |
[09:44] | I know, but it’s true. | 我知道 但这是真的 |
[09:46] | – Lean in. – Oh, I hate that one more. | -向前一步 -我更讨厌这个 |
[09:51] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[09:55] | Gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[10:06] | Guess who? | 猜猜我是谁 |
[10:07] | Wh– I… thought you left for college? | 怎么… 我以为你去上大学了 |
[10:09] | No, n– | 没有 |
[10:10] | Leaving tomorrow. Yeah. | 明天才去 |
[10:13] | – Well have a great time. – Wait. Yo, Becca? | -玩得开心 -等下 贝卡 |
[10:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:17] | You don’t– You don’t like me anymore or something? | 你不喜欢我了吗 |
[10:20] | Yeah, I love guys who fuck me for a whole semester | 是啊 我喜欢男生操了我一整个学期 |
[10:23] | and then pretend I don’t exist. | 又假装我根本不存在一样 |
[10:25] | I honestly thought that, | 我真心觉得 |
[10:27] | like, if we hooked up over the summer… | 如果我们一整个夏天都泡在一起 |
[10:30] | that I would miss you too much when I had to leave for school. | 我会舍不得离开你去上大学 |
[10:33] | Right? | 对吗 |
[10:34] | Oh, well great. Now you don’t have to miss me at all. | 那感情好 现在你根本不用想我了 |
[10:36] | Hey, you look… | 你看上去 |
[10:37] | really pretty. Becca, you look good. | 真的很漂亮 贝卡 你美极了 |
[10:40] | You look great. | 你很美 |
[10:42] | Do you really think it’s that easy? | 你真的觉得这么简单吗 |
[10:44] | You tell me I’m hot and then I forgive you | 跟我说我很性感 然后我就原谅你 |
[10:45] | for treating me like shit? | 不把我当回事 |
[10:47] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[10:49] | Maybe? | 也许 |
[10:50] | – Goodbye, Brendan. – Oh, shit! | -再见 布兰登 -不是吧 |
[10:53] | – Hello. – Fuck off. | -喂 -滚开 |
[10:54] | Yeah, fuck off. All right. | 叫我滚 行吧 |
[11:02] | – Brendan? – Brendan, yo. | -布兰登 -布兰登 |
[11:04] | – Open your mouth. – Fat chance! | -张嘴 -没门 |
[11:06] | I’m Aaron fucking Rogers, bitch! You know it! | 我可是神勇四分卫 你知道的 |
[11:08] | – Hold up bro. – Oh, shit! | -别动 -该死 |
[11:10] | – What the fuck? – Spitzer! | -搞什么 -斯皮策 |
[11:11] | Hold up, hold up. Fuck! | 等等 别动 该死 |
[11:13] | Oh, shit. My bad. | 该死 我不好 |
[11:14] | That one was an accident, actually. Hold on. | 上一把是意外 等等 |
[11:16] | Oh, no, I’m being attacked by a cool guy with… | 糟糕 我被一个酷小子攻击了 |
[11:19] | Candy. | 用糖果 |
[11:20] | I got it. Oh, shit. | 我能中 该死 |
[11:22] | Couldn’t you just bully me online? | 你不能直接在网上霸凌我吗 |
[11:24] | It’s like… what people do now. | 现在的人都那么干 |
[11:26] | Way more fun in person. | 当面霸凌有趣多了 |
[11:29] | Right? | 对吗 |
[11:30] | You know you’re gonna get to college | 你知道你就要上大学了 |
[11:31] | and everybody’s going to see exactly what you are, right? | 所有人都会看穿你的本性了吧 |
[11:37] | That is deep stuff, Julian. Deep. | 真深刻 朱利安 深刻 |
[11:39] | Don’t– Don’t– | 别… |
[11:40] | Don’t– Don’t– Wait– Wait– Julian, Julian, Julian, Julian. | 等等 别这样 朱利安 |
[11:42] | I’m– I’m– I’m… | 我… |
[11:45] | sorry, okay? | 对不起 好吗 |
[11:47] | Shit, homie, I– I don’t know what to say. Like… | 老兄 我不知道怎么说 |
[11:50] | I feel like, uh, I was a dick to you, | 我觉得我以前对你很混蛋 |
[11:52] | like, all through high school. | 整个高中都是 |
[11:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:57] | Mm. Uh… I didn’t mean anything by it. I’m sorry, okay? | 我没有恶意 对不起 好吗 |
[12:02] | Then why were you like that? | 那你刚才为什么那样做 |
[12:07] | – Ah… Is that your phone? – Yeah… | -那是你手机吗 -对 |
[12:09] | Why don’t we just end on a good note, | 我们好聚好散吧 |
[12:11] | take a picture? Take a selfie, yes? | 来照个相 拍张自拍 好吗 |
[12:13] | Here. Let’s just take a picture. | 来 拍个照 |
[12:15] | – No. Stop. – Yes. It’s fine. Just go. | -不 停下 -没关系 来吧 |
[12:18] | High school forever! | 高中赛高 |
[12:20] | – Nothing? Okay? – Can I have my phone? | -不做个表情吗 -能把手机还给我吗 |
[12:21] | Yes. | 好 |
[12:23] | Fucking asshole! Fuck. | 混蛋 操 |
[12:25] | You need some rice. You need some rice. | 你得把手机放到大米里 |
[12:26] | That is savage! | 你真狠 |
[12:27] | That sucks. | 好惨 |
[12:59] | All right, you doinks. | 到了 傻瓜们 |
[13:02] | See you, bro. | 回见 |
[13:03] | Be good. | 保重 |
[13:03] | – Peace, bitch! – Don’t forget us. | -再见 贱人 -别忘了我们 |
[13:23] | 爸爸 明天没办法来帮忙装车了 抱歉计划有变 爱你的爸爸 | |
[14:11] | Brendan? | 布兰登 |
[14:14] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[14:16] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[14:57] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[15:02] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[15:03] | Oh, sc– Sorry, you scared me. | 抱歉 你吓到我了 |
[15:04] | – Morning, Mrs. Fletcher. – Oh, please don’t call me that. | -早上好 弗莱彻夫人 -别这么叫我 |
[15:08] | Shouldn’t you be wearing a helmet? | 你不该戴个头盔吗 |
[15:10] | Helmets are gross, Mrs. Fletcher. | 头盔很恶心 弗莱彻夫人 |
[15:12] | You know what else is gross? A traumatic brain injury. | 你知道还有什么很恶心吗 重度脑损伤 |
[15:16] | – Is he home? – Oh, honey. I’m so sorry. | -他在家吗 -亲爱的 抱歉 |
[15:19] | – We’re just about to– – I only need a minute. | -我们就要… -我一会就好 |
[15:24] | Okay. Wh– | 好吧 |
[15:26] | I’m gonna go get gas, | 我要去加油 |
[15:27] | and y– you tell him that he needs to be out here and ready | 你跟他说 在我回来之前 |
[15:30] | by the time I get back. | 他得准备好出来 |
[15:48] | Good morning. | 早啊 |
[15:49] | Good morning. | 早 |
[16:11] | I, uh… got your picture. | 我 收到你发的照片了 |
[16:14] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:17] | Sorry I was mean last night. | 抱歉我昨晚对你那么凶 |
[16:21] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:23] | Can I make it up to you? | 我能弥补一下吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:29] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[16:35] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[16:37] | I… Same. | 我 也是 |
[16:39] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[16:53] | Hey, Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[16:54] | Now’s time to come downstairs. Party’s over. | 该下楼了 别玩了 |
[17:00] | Brendan, this is unacceptable! | 布兰登 这样太过分了 |
[17:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:10] | Oh, fuck yeah! | 太爽了 |
[17:15] | Suck that cock, bitch. | 好好给老子吸 婊子 |
[17:18] | Dirty fucking slut. | 他妈的小荡货 |
[17:28] | Bye, Mrs. Fletcher! | 再见 弗莱彻夫人 |
[17:32] | Enjoy the empty nest. | 祝你享受空巢生活 |
[18:01] | Hey, remember we– we used to– | 你记不记得 以前咱们俩 |
[18:03] | we used to drive this way every Saturday morning… | 每周六早上都开车走这条路 |
[18:07] | on the way to hockey practice. | 要送你去练冰球 |
[18:09] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[18:10] | Remember how freezing it was? | 你记不记得当时有多冷 |
[18:12] | It would always still be dark when we got there. | 等我们到了 天还没亮 |
[18:14] | Oh, you hated that. | 你特别讨厌 |
[18:16] | Remember you were so happy when I quit. | 还记得我说退出的时候你有多开心吗 |
[18:18] | Oh, God, I was thrilled. | 天哪 我简直高兴坏了 |
[18:20] | – So… – Can I turn some music on? | -所以… -能放点音乐吗 |
[18:23] | Uh… Sure. | 好啊 |
[18:27] | So… | 那么… |
[18:28] | Anyway, you never complained. | 总之 你当时从没抱怨过 |
[18:32] | You were such a tough little guy. | 一直是个坚强的小男孩 |
[18:35] | Now you’re a big guy. | 现在成了大男孩 |
[18:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:41] | I… I guess what– what I’m trying to say is, | 我 我觉得 我想说的是 |
[18:44] | I– I think… | 就是… |
[18:46] | there are things that you… | 有些时候你说的话 |
[18:48] | might say to a girl that could scare her. | 可能会吓到一个女孩 |
[18:52] | With– Without you even realizing it. | 甚至你自己都没意识到 |
[18:56] | I mean, look, I know you’re not a virgin, right? | 我知道 你不是处男 对吧 |
[18:59] | You know? And I know there’s porn and movies and… | 而且我也知道 现在有黄片和电影 |
[19:03] | you know, all these songs about hoes and bitches, | 还有好多讲妓女 贱人的歌 |
[19:05] | and, you know, that’s– you know, that’s what it is. | 这就是现在的社会风气 |
[19:09] | So, I– I guess that– What I’m trying to say is, | 所以 那个 我想说的就是 |
[19:11] | that I think one of the most important things | 我觉得有一件很重要的事情 |
[19:13] | for you to always remember… | 希望你一定要记得 |
[19:18] | e– especially now, | 尤其是现在 |
[19:20] | y– you know, in this… | 就是 在这个… |
[19:22] | day and age… I mean, in life… | 时代 在生活里 |
[19:26] | really, is that y– is that… | 真的 就是 |
[19:30] | y– you have to be nice to women. | 你要善待女性 |
[19:35] | Did you– Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你听懂我说的了吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 听懂了 |
[19:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:44] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[19:56] | Okay, Mom. We’ll show this fine young man to his room now. | 好了 妈妈 我们会带这位年轻人去他房间 |
[20:00] | – Okay. Let’s do this. – Not you, Mom. | -好的 走吧 -你不去 妈妈 |
[20:02] | You need to move your vehicle to the visitor’s lot. | 你得把车开到访客停车场 |
[20:06] | But I need to help him unpack. | 但我得帮他取出行李 |
[20:08] | First you need to move the vehicle, Mom. | 你得先把车开走 妈妈 |
[20:10] | – Yeah. – People are waiting. | -对 -后边还有人在等 |
[20:16] | I’m a single parent. He’s my only child. | 我是单亲妈妈 就他一个孩子 |
[20:18] | This is a really big deal for us. | 这件事对我们很重要 |
[20:21] | Mom. | 妈 |
[20:22] | Just– It’s– It’s cool. It’s fine. | 好了 没事的 没关系 |
[20:24] | Just go move the car. | 你去开车吧 |
[20:26] | – Don’t worry, Mom. – Right? | -别担心 妈妈 -是吧 |
[20:27] | We’ll take good care of your baby. | 我们会好好照顾你孩子的 |
[20:28] | – Yeah. – All right. I’ll be back. | -嗯 -好 我会回来的 |
[20:45] | Wait, one second. One second! | 等一下 等一下 |
[21:01] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[21:03] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[21:05] | So, it’s at 25 pounds right now, right? | 现在是25磅 |
[21:07] | Turn the dial. Boom. Boom! Now it’s at 40. | 转动刻度盘 现在是40了 |
[21:13] | Too bad these max out at fifty. | 可惜最大重量只有50磅 |
[21:15] | Oh, shit. You trying to lift more than that? | 我去 你想举更重的吗 |
[21:17] | Uh… Actually, I lift 50 pounds every time I take a piss. | 我每次撒尿都要举50磅的重量 |
[21:20] | – Ah, you should get that checked out, dude. – I should. | -你该去看看医生 -是的 |
[21:24] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:25] | Did I walk into a dorm room or a gym-nahsium? | 我是进了宿舍还是健身房 |
[21:28] | Hey, Mrs. Fletcher. I’m Zack. | 你好 弗莱彻夫人 我是扎克 |
[21:30] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Oh, hi, nice to meet you, Zack. | -幸会 -幸会 扎克 |
[21:33] | Hi. You can call me Eve, | 你可以叫我伊芙 |
[21:34] | – If you want to. – All right. Eve. | -如果你想的话 -好的 伊芙 |
[21:37] | Okay, well just– Let’s get you unpacked. | 开始把行李取出来吧 |
[21:43] | I sent like four, | 我发了四条信息 |
[21:44] | ’cause I wanted her to get the message. | 因为我想她收到 |
[21:46] | Pretty cozy, huh? | 很舒服吧 |
[21:50] | Uh… Yeah. Looks good in here. Love it. | 是的 看着很不错 我很喜欢 |
[21:53] | Brendan. Brendan? | 布兰登 布兰登 |
[21:58] | I brought it. | 我带过来了 |
[21:59] | Ah, you didn’t have to. | 你不用的 |
[22:04] | Well… | 好吧 |
[22:07] | Here it is, so… | 已经带来了 |
[22:12] | Oh, one last thing I, uh… | 最后一件事 |
[22:18] | Uh… The woman at the store said that you… | 店里那女的说你… |
[22:20] | barely have to water it. | 几乎不用给它浇水 |
[22:25] | Uh… Is there anything else I can do for you guys? | 你们还有什么需要的吗 |
[22:29] | No, I think that’s good. | 应该没了 |
[22:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:32] | Can’t take you guys out to lunch or… anything? | 不需要我带你们去吃午餐什么的吗 |
[22:37] | Uh… Yeah. Were you… | 嗯 你刚刚… |
[22:37] | I’m… I’ll walk you to the elevator. | 我送你去电梯 |
[22:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:52] | It’s a nice plant, Mrs. Fletcher. | 那株植物很好看 弗莱彻夫人 |
[22:55] | Oh, thanks. Thanks, Zack. | 谢谢 谢了 扎克 |
[22:57] | – Nice meeting you. – Yeah, you too. | -认识你很高兴 -我也是 |
[23:15] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好了 -嗯 |
[23:18] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[23:20] | Ah, uh… I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:20] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[23:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:25] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好 -拜 |
[23:29] | So, promise to text me once a day. | 答应我每天都给我发短信 |
[23:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:43] | You okay, Mom? | 你还好吗 妈妈 |
[23:45] | I’m not your mom, you smug fucker! | 我不是你妈 你个自以为是的傻逼 |
[24:50] | Here you go. | 给 |
[24:52] | – Have a good night. – Thank you. | -祝你晚上愉快 -谢谢 |
[27:09] | Oh, my God, yes! | 天啊 好爽 |
[27:11] | Yes. Yes! | 爽 |
[27:21] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:22] | – I’m fucking ready. – You ready? | -准备好了 -你呢 |
[27:23] | – Yeah. – I think I’m this way. | -嗯 -我走这边 |
[27:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:25] | – I’ll see you, dude. – Peace. | -回见 -回见 |
[27:44] | Uh… Is this Personal Essay? | 这里是个人随笔班吗 |
[27:46] | My phone’s all messed up; I can’t see the number. | 我手机出问题了 我看不到号码 |
[27:48] | Oh, yeah. I guess this means we’re classmates. I’m Eve. | 是的 看样子我们是同学了 我是伊芙 |
[27:51] | – I’m Julian. – Hi. | -我是朱利安 -你好 |