时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Our little guy’s going to college! | 我们的宝贝儿子要去上大学了 |
[00:06] | I’m trying to shove our kid’s life into the back of my car. | 我正努力把我们儿子的人生全塞进我车尾箱 |
[00:09] | – Morning, Mrs. Fletcher. – Oh, please don’t call me that. | -早上好 弗莱彻夫人 -别这么叫我 |
[00:12] | You know you’re gonna get to college | 你知道你就要上大学了 |
[00:14] | and everybody’s going to see exactly what you are, right? | 所有人都会看穿你的本性了吧 |
[00:16] | – Fucking asshole! – That is savage! | -混蛋 -你真狠 |
[00:17] | Let’s get you unpacked. | 开始把行李取出来吧 |
[00:20] | Is there anything else I can do for you guys? | 你们还有什么需要的吗 |
[00:22] | I’ll walk you to the elevator. | 我送你去电梯 |
[00:24] | We finally get to do what we wanna do. | 我们终于能做自己想做的事了 |
[00:26] | We’re free from our kids. | 我们从带孩子中解放了 |
[00:28] | Think about opening up to new things. | 考虑下尝试新的事物 |
[00:39] | I don’t– I don’t think my parents | 我 我不觉得我父母 |
[00:41] | were this upset when I went away for college. | 在我离开去上大学时有这么难过 |
[00:44] | I just think they kinda just went on with their lives. | 我觉得他们好像就当什么事都没发生一样 |
[00:46] | – Yeah. – I just don’t think they cared. | -嗯 -他们似乎毫不在意 |
[00:48] | That’s because they were– They were not as close with us | 那是因为他们 他们不像我们这样 |
[00:50] | – as we are with our kids. – Yeah, right. | -和孩子关系这么亲 -是的 |
[00:52] | God, I– It’s so weird. | 天 好奇怪 |
[00:54] | I went– I– I went to the grocery store | 我去了杂货店 |
[00:56] | and I– I still bought… cereal. | 我还是买了麦片 |
[00:59] | Like, those– that– those huge boxes of junk cereal. | 那种大盒的垃圾麦片 |
[01:02] | I brought ’em home and then I was like, | 我买回家 我心想 |
[01:03] | “Oh, right, I don’t need to buy this anymore.” | “我不需要再买这个了” |
[01:06] | Claire used to practice the cello every night for an hour. | 克莱尔以前每晚都会练习一个小时的大提琴 |
[01:08] | And now it’s just… dead silence. | 而现在 晚上就是一片寂静 |
[01:12] | Just pure, dead silence. It’s awful. | 死寂沉沉 很可怕 |
[01:22] | Eve? Are you dating anyone? | 伊芙 你有在跟谁交往吗 |
[01:26] | Um… No. | 没有 |
[01:27] | It’s okay. She just has higher standards than the rest of us. | 没事 她只是比我们要求高而已 |
[01:38] | No, no, no. I just asked because there’s this great guy | 不不 我之所以问是因为有个很棒的人 |
[01:42] | who I think you should meet. My husband’s boss… | 我觉得你该见见 我老公的上司 |
[01:44] | – Peter’s divorced? – Oh, yeah. Six months ago. | -彼得离婚了 -是的 六个月前 |
[01:46] | But, I mean, this was a long time coming. | 不过他们夫妻之间很早就出现裂痕了 |
[01:56] | Okay, thank you, but I’m– I th… | 谢谢 但我 |
[01:58] | Really? He’s… Why not? | 真的吗 他… 为什么不啊 |
[02:01] | I will give it– Let me just… | 我会… 让我… |
[02:03] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑下 |
[02:04] | Don’t wait too long, or someone’s gonna snap him up. | 别等太久 不然会被别人抢走 |
[02:06] | – I agree. I agree with her. – Thank you. That’s it. | -我同意她 -谢谢 就这样 |
[02:29] | – Roy? – Mrs. Fletcher. | -罗伊 -弗莱彻夫人 |
[02:32] | – Hi. – You look so lovely today. | -嗨 -你今天真好看 |
[02:34] | Thank you, Roy. That’s very sweet. | 谢谢 罗伊 你嘴真甜 |
[02:38] | Uh– Uh… Are you going to water aerobics? | 你要去上水中有氧运动课吗 |
[02:39] | Yes. It’s my favorite class. | 是的 那是我最爱的课 |
[02:42] | Well, why don’t I take you there? | 我带你去吧 |
[02:44] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[02:46] | Do you like oatmeal? | 你喜欢燕麦片吗 |
[02:47] | It’s okay. | 还行 |
[02:48] | My son makes it every day for breakfast. | 我儿子每天早餐都做这个 |
[02:50] | I can’t even look at it. | 我看都看腻了 |
[02:52] | Well, why don’t you ask him to make you something else? | 那你怎么不叫他做点别的 |
[02:55] | Oh, no, I don’t eat that crap. | 不 我不吃那垃圾 |
[02:58] | I have bacon and eggs. | 我有培根煎蛋 |
[03:00] | Oh, good for you, Roy. | 真好 罗伊 |
[03:01] | Come on, divas, you own this. | 姐妹们 你们可以的 |
[03:02] | All of this is yours! | 这一切都属于你们 |
[03:05] | Mr. Rafferty! | 拉弗迪先生 |
[03:06] | Hey! Hey, what’s up? Come on, get in. | 好啊 快进来 |
[03:10] | – and right, and left… – You know, Amanda. | -右 左 -阿曼达 |
[03:13] | and left, to the side, and right… | 左转 右转 |
[03:15] | And left, keep going. Right… | 左边 继续 右边… |
[03:18] | and left. Ooh! Grab it low. You’re doing it! Yes, Roy, yes! | 左边 往下伸 非常好 罗伊 你很棒 |
[03:21] | Work it, divas! | 动起来 各位 |
[03:22] | All right, let me see you shake it out. Shake it out! | 来 大家动起来 动起来 |
[03:24] | And front… Ooh! And back! And front! Back! | 前面 后面 前面 后面 |
[03:28] | Come on now, oh! | 加油 |
[03:31] | And now give the butt a lift. And down, and right! | 把屁股抬起来 放下 右边 |
[03:40] | Brendan, come on in. | 布兰登 请进 |
[03:45] | So… | 所以… |
[03:48] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[03:50] | Because you sent me an email. | 因为你给我发了邮件 |
[03:51] | You told me to come to your office. | 叫我来你办公室 |
[03:53] | Not here in the room. | 不是说来这间办公室 |
[03:54] | I mean, why did you choose BSU? | 你为什么选择布罗德州大学 |
[04:03] | 妈 一天一条短信 你保证过的 | |
[04:06] | Uh… Sorry. What were you saying? | 抱歉 你刚才说什么 |
[04:07] | Why are you attending this college? | 你为什么选择这所大学 |
[04:10] | ‐ ‘Cause I got in. ‐ You sure did. | -因为我被录取了 -当然 |
[04:13] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ Brendan… | -对 -布兰登 |
[04:14] | What I’m trying to ask you is what do you want to get | 我想问你的是 你想通过大学的经验 |
[04:18] | out of your undergraduate experience? | 得到什么 |
[04:21] | Uh… A job. | 一份工作 |
[04:23] | Fine. | 好 |
[04:24] | A job. What kind of job? | 一份工作 什么样的工作呢 |
[04:26] | Like, a good one. | 就比较好的工作 |
[04:27] | Like, something that pays, like, you know, like, | 比如能赚到… |
[04:30] | six figures or something. | 赚到六位数的那种 |
[04:32] | Any particular area for this six‐figure job? | 这份六位数收入的工作有中意的领域吗 |
[04:37] | Uh… Well, you’re my advisor. | 你不是我的导师吗 |
[04:39] | So, aren’t you supposed to be… advising me? | 难道你不该… 指导我一下 |
[04:42] | That’s actually what’s happening right now. | 我现在就是在指导你 |
[04:46] | 妈 你还好吗 | |
[04:50] | Sorry, it’s, uh, it’s… It’s my mom. | 抱歉 是 是我妈妈发来的 |
[04:53] | Yeah, of course, it is. | 当然是了 |
[04:54] | I’m sorry. Look… | 抱歉 是这样… |
[04:57] | I have a job to do here. | 这是我的工作 |
[04:58] | So, let’s find out a little more about you, say. | 不如我们再加深一点对你的了解 |
[05:02] | How about extracurriculars? | 有感兴趣的课外活动吗 |
[05:04] | Well, I’m hoping to go Greek. | 我很想加入兄弟会 |
[05:06] | But I have to wait til next year | 但我得等到明年 |
[05:07] | ’cause they don’t allow freshman to rush. | 因为他们不收大一新生 |
[05:09] | Well, I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 这个我就不了解了 |
[05:11] | Where I did my undergrad work, um, we didn’t have frats. | 我读本科的学校 那里没有兄弟会 |
[05:20] | Vassar. | 瓦萨学院[纽约私立学校 最初只有女学生] |
[05:22] | ‐ That must have sucked. ‐ It didn’t suck. | -肯定很糟糕 -不糟糕 |
[05:25] | Brendan, do you realize | 布兰登 你明白吗 |
[05:26] | that in college every single minute of your existence is… | 大学里你度过的每一分钟 |
[05:31] | entirely up to you. | 都由你自己决定 |
[05:32] | You have vast swaths of time | 你有大把空闲时间 |
[05:35] | that you have to fill under your own steam. | 需要靠自己去填满 |
[05:40] | Mommy isn’t gonna be around to tell you what to do. | 妈妈不会在旁边告诉你该怎么做 |
[05:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:44] | So… | 所以 |
[05:48] | ‐ We done? ‐ Do you wanna be done? | -结束了吗 -你想结束吗 |
[05:50] | Yeah, I wanna be done. | 对 我想结束 |
[05:52] | ‐ Yes, we’re done. ‐ Great. | -那就结束了 -好的 |
[05:55] | Good luck to you, Brendan. | 祝你好运 布兰登 |
[05:57] | Yes, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[05:59] | Door closed, please.. | 麻烦把门带上 |
[06:03] | Good luck to you too, dipshit. | 也祝你好运 混蛋 |
[06:06] | Did we get a dud? | 被骂了吗 |
[06:07] | Uh… Yeah. | 对 |
[06:09] | – Kind of sucks. – We haven’t officially met yet. | -挺不爽的 -我们还没正式自我介绍过 |
[06:11] | I’m Sanjay. | 我是桑杰 |
[06:12] | I live across the hall from you. | 我住在你对面的宿舍 |
[06:15] | – Brendan. – Nice. | -布兰登 -很好 |
[06:17] | Well, into the fray! | 我去投入战斗啦 |
[06:19] | See you on the hall. | 宿舍见啦 |
[06:24] | Cool office. | 办公室挺酷嘛 |
[06:25] | – Is that a map of the world? – All four corners. | -那是世界地图吗 -四个角落都齐了 |
[06:28] | All four awesome corners. | 是四个酷毙了的角落 |
[06:29] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[06:30] | I am a junior cartographer. | 我是初级制图员 |
[06:32] | – You must be Sanjay. – Yeah, yeah. | -你一定是桑杰了 -对 |
[06:50] | Hello. Wanna try an organic popsicle? | 你好 想试吃有机冰棒吗 |
[06:55] | – Uh… Okay. – Yes. | -好啊 -好 |
[06:57] | Maybe not that one. | 换一份吧 |
[07:00] | Sure. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:25] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:59] | Say you like it. | 说你喜欢 |
[08:02] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[08:11] | Uh… It’s okay. | 还可以 |
[08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:21] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[08:23] | This is so weird. | 真是奇了怪了 |
[08:25] | I haven’t seen you in forever, and now twice in one week. | 之前八百年没见过面 现在一周之内见到两次 |
[08:30] | Yeah, this is so– This is so weird. Emily, hi. | 是啊 的确很…奇怪 你好 艾米莉 |
[08:33] | Just don’t buy any cereal though, right? | 不过别买麦片 对吧 |
[08:37] | Right. Right. | 对 是啊 |
[08:47] | You know that guy that– that you mentioned. | 那个…你之前提到的那个男人 |
[08:51] | Pe– Uh… Peter? | 叫…彼得 对吧 |
[08:53] | I could– You could totally give him my number. | 我… 你可以把我电话给他 我不介意 |
[08:56] | Or I– You– I could– You know, you could give me his. | 或是我… 不 你可以给他我的电话 |
[09:00] | – Or whatever. – Oh, my G– Yes. | -或者随便怎么样 -天啊 好 |
[09:02] | Oh, I’m so excited. You guys are gonna love each other. | 我好激动 你们一定会很喜欢对方的 |
[09:07] | Looking at who we really are or what we really want | 正视真实的自我或我们真正的欲望 |
[09:12] | can be terrifying. | 可能会令人恐惧 |
[09:14] | It should be. | 理应如此 |
[09:15] | But that terror is what tells us that | 但正是那份恐惧告诉我们 |
[09:16] | we’ve stumbled onto something real. | 我们发现了真实的东西 |
[09:18] | Something worth writing about. | 值得写的东西 |
[09:21] | So, I’m gonna go around the room, | 所以我会逐个问你们 |
[09:23] | and let’s talk about what scares us. | 我们来谈论令自己恐惧的事物 |
[09:25] | Whatever comes to mind. | 想到什么说什么 |
[09:28] | Curtis… | 柯蒂斯 |
[09:29] | Uh… Off the top of my head I’d say… | 我第一个想到的是… |
[09:32] | black holes. | 黑洞 |
[09:34] | They freak me out. | 我觉得黑洞很可怕 |
[09:36] | The idea of being sucked into nothingness. | 它们会把人吸入虚无 |
[09:41] | Well, now, that scares me too. | 现在我也觉得害怕了 |
[09:44] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[09:49] | I’m scared of my anti-depressants | 我惧怕我的抗抑郁药 |
[09:51] | not working anymore. | 不起作用了 |
[09:55] | I’m on anti-depressants. I guess I’m telling everybody that. | 我在吃抗抑郁药 现在大家都知道了 |
[10:00] | Thank you, Julian. | 谢谢你 朱利安 |
[10:03] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[10:04] | Don’t love a nuclear Iran. | 我不爱一个有核武器的伊朗 |
[10:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:12] | Eve… what scares you? | 伊芙 什么让你害怕 |
[10:20] | You know that f– feeling where you… are convinced | 你知道那种感觉吗 就是你确信 |
[10:24] | that you left the oven on, even though you know you haven’t? | 烤箱没有关 但实际上你知道已经关了 |
[10:30] | Been having that feeling a lot | 自从我儿子去上大学后 |
[10:31] | since my son went to college. | 我经常有这种感觉 |
[10:35] | And I know it’s not about the oven. | 我知道这不是关于烤箱 |
[10:38] | Then what is it about? | 那是关于什么 |
[10:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:48] | That’s what scares me. | 这正是让我害怕的地方 |
[11:03] | Hello. | 喂 |
[11:06] | Hi. | 喂 |
[11:07] | Yes. Is this Eve? | 是伊芙吗 |
[11:11] | This is Peter. I got your number from Emily. | 我是彼得 艾米莉给我的号码 |
[11:17] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[11:18] | I hope you don’t mind that I called. | 希望你不介意我打给你 |
[11:20] | I’m not big on texting, and… | 我不太喜欢发信息 而且 |
[11:22] | No, no, I’m gla– No. No, me neither. | 不不 我很高兴 我也不喜欢发信息 |
[11:24] | No, I’m just– I’m so glad you called. | 不 我只是 我很高兴你打电话了 |
[11:26] | – Hi. – Well it’s… | -你好 -那… |
[11:27] | – nice to hear your voice. – Yes! | -很高兴听到你的声音 -我也是 |
[11:38] | Well, uh, so Emily tells me that you’re, um, | 艾米莉告诉我你从事 |
[11:40] | in real estate. | 房地产这行 |
[11:41] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I’ve been at Olive Branch Realty | 对 对 我已经在橄榄枝地产 |
[11:44] | for the last 12 years, if you’ve ever heard of it. | 干了12年了 不知你是否听说过 |
[11:47] | I– I think I have. Wait, Olive… | 应该听说过 等等 橄榄… |
[11:50] | – Olive… – Olive Branch… | -橄榄… -橄榄枝 |
[11:53] | – Olive Branch? – Yeah. | -橄榄枝 -对 |
[11:57] | Oh, yeah. That’s the place, uh– That’s downtown, right? | 对 就是那个 在市中心 对吧 |
[12:00] | – Exactly. – Oh, yeah. | -没错 -对 |
[12:01] | – Got a good reputation. – It does. | -名声很好 -是的 |
[12:02] | 彼得·希尔曼 持牌房产商 经纪人/业主 | |
[12:04] | So, you have a son in college? | 你儿子上大学了吗 |
[12:05] | I do. He just started. | 对 他刚大一 |
[12:07] | He’s the best. We’re really, really close. | 他最好了 我们非常亲近 |
[12:09] | Aw, nice. I have a daughter, she just finished up in May. | 真不错 我有个女儿 五月就毕业了 |
[12:13] | Oh, where’d she go? | 她在哪儿念的 |
[12:14] | Brown. | 布朗大学 |
[12:16] | Where’s your boy? | 你儿子呢 |
[12:18] | Broder State. He’s a– a pre-med. | 布罗德州大学 医学预科 |
[12:22] | Wow, I’m jealous. | 我好羡慕 |
[12:24] | I love my daughter, but I’m pretty sure | 我爱女儿 但我很肯定 |
[12:25] | I just spent half my life savings on her poetry degree. | 我把自己大半生的积蓄都花在她学习诗歌上了 |
[12:32] | So, what do you think? You, uh… | 那你意下如何 你… |
[12:34] | wanna meet up and do this in person? | 想出来见见吗 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I’d… Yeah. I’d love to. | 好啊 当然 我很乐意 |
[12:43] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:45] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[12:51] | Look at the hula hoop girl. | 看看这呼啦圈女孩 |
[12:53] | Yo, what is Latinx? | 什么是拉丁克斯 |
[12:55] | It’s “Latin-X.” | 是”拉丁X” |
[12:57] | It’s, um… the way the Latin community | 现在拉丁群体 |
[12:59] | wants you to spell it now. It’s like a… | 希望你这么拼 |
[13:01] | way of being more inclusive, I guess. | 更具有包容性吧 |
[13:03] | – No, thank you. – Okay. | -不了 谢谢 -好吧 |
[13:07] | Um… I think I’m gonna go check out the Robotics Club. | 我打算去看看机器人俱乐部 |
[13:10] | Okay, yeah, well, I’ll catch you for dinner. | 行 我晚饭时间去找你 |
[13:11] | – Yeah. Yeah. – All right. | -好 -就这样 |
[13:12] | – See you later, man. – Nice. | -一会见 -好 |
[13:19] | – Hey. – No. | -你好 -别 |
[13:21] | No, I was gonna ask you– | 不是 我是准备问你… |
[13:24] | About your club. | 咨询下你的俱乐部 |
[13:25] | Hi, guys. Are you interested in joining Vegan Club? | 你们好 有兴趣加入素食俱乐部吗 |
[13:31] | Wow, she hated you. | 她讨厌你 |
[13:33] | Nah, she’s… busy. | 没有 她只是很忙 |
[13:34] | I don’t know. It seemed a lot like deep hate. | 不好说 我觉得更像是打从心眼里讨厌 |
[13:39] | I’m Chloe. | 我叫克洛伊 |
[13:41] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[13:43] | This your thing here? | 这是你的摊位吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah, I stand here and ask people | 嗯 我站在这问大家 |
[13:46] | if they have any family members with autism. | 是否有患自闭症的家庭成员 |
[13:49] | But a lot of people don’t, so… | 但大多数人没有 所以… |
[13:52] | I actually do. | 我倒是有一个 |
[13:54] | – Who? – My father’s son. | -谁 -我父亲的儿子 |
[13:58] | – So, your brother? – Uh… No, he’s… | -你的兄弟吗 -不 他是 |
[14:01] | I guess. He’s like– He’s… uh… my half-brother. | 应该是我同父异母的兄弟吧 |
[14:05] | Okay, well, that counts. | 好吧 那也算 |
[14:07] | You should come to our support group. | 你应该来我们的互助小组 |
[14:10] | We meet every Thursday. | 每周四聚会 |
[14:12] | Yeah. I’ll, uh… | 好吧 我会… |
[14:14] | think about it. | 考虑的 |
[14:16] | And don’t worry. You can stop by without knowing yet | 别担心 要是你没想好我够不够火辣跟你上床 |
[14:18] | if you think I’m hot enough to fuck. | 也可以过来的 |
[14:22] | Oh, no. I wasn’t– I wasn’t– I wasn’t doing that. That’s crazy. | 不 我没… 我没想这方面的事 太疯狂了 |
[14:25] | – Hi. – Hi there. | -你好 -你好 |
[14:26] | – Do you have a family member with autism? – Yeah, I do. | -你有患自闭症的家人吗 -有 |
[14:28] | Here’s a pamphlet. What’s your name? | 给你一张宣传册 你叫什么名字 |
[14:29] | Mike. So… What’s this club all about? | 迈克 这个俱乐部是干什么的 |
[14:32] | Any hot weekend plans? | 周末有什么特别计划吗 |
[14:37] | Uh… No. | 没有 |
[14:38] | – Nothing really. – Yeah. | -没什么安排 -好吧 |
[14:41] | Actually, I, um… | 其实 我… |
[14:44] | I– I am going on a… a date. | 我要去赴个约会 |
[14:48] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[14:49] | It’s my first in a really long time. | 我很久没这样了 今天是头一回 |
[14:51] | That’s cool, right? | 挺不错的 对吗 |
[14:55] | Do you wanna see his pic? | 你想看他的照片吗 |
[14:57] | D– Do you want me to see it? | 你想我看吗 |
[14:59] | – I don’t know. – I wanna see it. | -我不知道 -我想看 |
[15:01] | – Okay. Okay. – Yes, I wanna see it. Yes. | -好 好 -我想看 |
[15:03] | – Th– That’s a normal thing. – Okay, here. Just… | -大家都这样 -好吧 给 只是… |
[15:08] | Okay. He looks good! | 好吧 他看着还行 |
[15:10] | – Really? – Yeah, he looks nice. | -真的吗 -他看上去人挺好 |
[15:12] | What do you mean, he’s nice? | 什么意思 人挺好 |
[15:13] | I don’t know– I– -I think he looks solid. | 我不知道 我觉得他看着很可靠 |
[15:15] | You know, like a… | 就像是… |
[15:18] | You know what he looks like? He looks like that thing | 知道他像什么吗 他看着像 |
[15:20] | that’s on the top of, like, wedding cakes. | 婚礼蛋糕上的小人 |
[15:22] | A cake topper? | 蛋糕装饰 |
[15:23] | Yeah, he looks like a cake topper. | 对 他看着像蛋糕装饰 |
[15:25] | – He does? – That’s not bad. | -真的吗 -其实还不错 |
[15:26] | – Well… – That’s like ideal. | -这… -算是理想型了 |
[15:28] | Right? Just like… | 对吧 就像是… |
[15:31] | He– He looks good. And, you know what? | 他 他长得挺帅 而且你知道吗 |
[15:33] | No one’s ever had a bad experience | 没人和蛋糕装饰 |
[15:35] | with a cake topper. | 有过什么不愉快 |
[15:37] | I mean, some people might have. | 有些人还是有过的吧 |
[15:39] | I– I don’t know how. And, you know what? | 怎么可能 而且你知道吗 |
[15:41] | He could be the one, right? | 他说不定就是那个人 |
[15:45] | I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[15:54] | Yeah, well, I didn’t consent to | 我可没许可参加这个 |
[15:55] | being bored out of my fucking skull. | 无聊到死的活动 |
[15:58] | I don’t feel safe. | 我觉得好危险 |
[16:00] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[16:05] | Okay. I’d love to have two volunteers help me out. | 好了 我想请两位志愿者上来帮忙 |
[16:08] | Oh shit. | 见鬼 |
[16:09] | Thank you. Come on up. | 谢谢你 上来吧 |
[16:12] | Anyone else? | 还有人吗 |
[16:13] | Fuck, that’s harassment. | 去你的 这可是骚扰 |
[16:14] | You over there. | 你 那边的 |
[16:16] | The one forcing his friends hand up. | 那个逼你朋友举手的家伙 |
[16:21] | Come up here. | 上来 |
[16:28] | We’re gonna do a little role-play about consent. | 我们要做一个关于许可的角色扮演 |
[16:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:32] | You are Max. | 你是麦克斯 |
[16:34] | You are Sam. | 你是萨姆 |
[16:35] | We’re both guys? | 我们都是男的吗 |
[16:38] | That’s up to you. | 取决于你 |
[16:39] | All that matters is that Max and Sam | 重要的是麦克斯和萨姆 |
[16:41] | have been hooking up this semester. | 这学期是炮友关系 |
[16:43] | But on this particular night Max doesn’t feel like it. | 但是某天晚上麦克斯不是很想做 |
[16:47] | The question is, does Sam have the right to expect sex? | 问题是 萨姆这天还有期待性爱的权利吗 |
[16:52] | No. | 没有 |
[16:54] | No. | 没有 |
[16:57] | – No. – No, dude. | -没有 -没有 哥们 |
[16:58] | No. | 没有 |
[17:06] | Hey, girl. | 你好啊 美女 |
[17:08] | – What you doing? – I’m studying. | -你在干什么呢 -学习 |
[17:13] | You look fucking hot. | 你真他妈性感 |
[17:19] | – I wanna hook up. – I told you, I have to study. | -我想来一发 -我说过了 我要学习 |
[17:23] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[17:24] | Hey. No means no. Don’t pressure me. | 不要就是不要 别逼我 |
[17:28] | I know you want it. | 我知道你想要 |
[17:30] | Okay. You don’t have to do that for this. | 行了 这就没必要了 |
[17:35] | I’m not renewing my consent. | 我不会更新我的许可 |
[17:38] | You need to leave. | 你走吧 |
[17:40] | Fine. Enjoy your stupid book. | 行吧 看你的破书吧 |
[17:46] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[17:47] | Okay, that’s enough. | 就这样吧 |
[17:48] | …socially prominent young couple | …社交圈内知名的年轻夫妻 |
[17:50] | plan to take a trip around the world. | 计划环游世界 |
[17:52] | – The paper’s sending you? – No, I’ve quit the paper. | -报社要派你去吗 -不 我从报社辞职了 |
[17:55] | We’re gonna have a last fling before we settle down | 我们要在安定下来 成为美国式家长前 |
[17:57] | and become good old American parents. | 最后放纵一次 |
[17:59] | But, Roger, you just didn’t give up your job | 可是 罗杰 你没有无缘无故 |
[18:00] | on the paper for no reason at all? | 就从报社辞职吧 |
[18:02] | Oh, darling, this trip’s an inspiration. | 亲爱的 这次旅行是灵感 |
[18:03] | 8点 贝拉索伦托 今晚见 好啊 | |
[18:05] | Do you remember the honeymoon I promised you? | 还记得我答应你的那个蜜月旅行吗 |
[18:06] | Well, we’re gonna have it. | 我们现在可以去了 |
[18:08] | But things are different now. | 但现在情况变了 |
[18:09] | – We’ve got to think about the baby. – Well, that’s just it. | -我们要考虑宝宝 -正是因为这个 |
[18:11] | As soon as the baby comes we won’t be able to go anywhere. | 宝宝出生后 我们就没法去任何地方了 |
[18:14] | Besides, I want our baby born in the USA. | 再说 我想让我们的孩子出生在美国 |
[18:16] | Maybe we can get to work and start that little paper. | 也许我们甚至可以去创办报社 |
[18:19] | Oh, but a trip like this costs a fortune. | 但这样的旅行会要一大笔钱 |
[18:23] | – Did you get more than the 20,000? – Oh, shit. | -你拿到了超过两万吗 -我去 |
[18:26] | Well, no. As a matter of fact, we didn’t get the 20,000. | 没有 事实上 我们没有拿到两万 |
[18:29] | We sold the property for cash and got 13,500. | 我们房产是以现金交易的 只拿到了1.35万 |
[18:33] | Well, can you take a trip and buy a paper… | 1.35万足够去旅行 |
[18:35] | – …and all that on 13,500? – Roy… | -再买个报社吗 -罗伊 |
[18:37] | Don’t forget there’s still lawyers’ fees, deductions, stuff like that. | 别忘了还有律师费 课税减免之类的 |
[18:40] | Just how much did you get, Roger? | 那你到底拿到了多少 罗杰 |
[18:43] | I’m trying to tell you… | 我正要给你说 |
[18:44] | Roy… | 罗伊 |
[18:45] | After the deductions, we got 10,000. | 课税减免后 我们拿到了一万 |
[18:47] | 10,000? | 一万 |
[18:51] | George. This is Eve Fletcher. | 乔治 我是伊芙·弗莱彻 |
[18:56] | I feel terrible, uh, leaving this on a voicemail, | 我也很无奈 给你语音留言 |
[18:59] | but your father… | 但你爸爸 |
[19:02] | had another incident today, | 今天又出了点事 |
[19:04] | and we are gonna need you to come pick him up. | 我们需要你过来接他 |
[19:11] | I hope you know how much we all love your father here. | 我希望你知道我们有多爱你爸爸 |
[19:16] | Um… But at this point | 但这个时候 |
[19:17] | he– he needs more help than we can provide. | 他所需要的帮助已经超出了我们的能力了 |
[19:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:54] | Thought you might like these. | 我想你会喜欢这些 |
[19:56] | You happy now? | 满意了吗 |
[20:10] | You all set, Roy? | 准备好了吗 罗伊 |
[20:11] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好的 |
[20:13] | – I’m all set. – Okay. | -我准备好了 -好 |
[20:17] | – I’m sorry. – I’ll see you soon. | -抱歉 -再见 |
[21:03] | Dude, you took those Jell-O shots like a champ. | 哥们 你刚才伏特加果冻喝得真猛 |
[21:06] | – I– I– I love Jell-O. – Man, that was fucking badass. | -我喜欢伏特加果冻 -太厉害了 |
[21:09] | – ‘Cause you know it’s just– – That was sick. | -因为你知道那只是… -佩服 |
[21:10] | It’s just sucrose, baby. | 只是蔗糖 |
[21:12] | It’s basically just gelatine. | 基本上就是胶质 |
[21:13] | It’s just jelly, and– Don’t be jelly… | 就是果冻 别嫉妒 |
[21:16] | Don’t be jel– | 别嫉妒 |
[21:18] | 信息 妈 | |
[21:20] | 问问你怎么样了 布兰登 | |
[21:28] | Hey max. | 麦克斯 |
[21:31] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[21:33] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[21:34] | – Yeah? – Uh-huh. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[21:36] | – Here I am. – Mm-hm. | -我就在这儿 -嗯 |
[21:38] | How’d you like that stupid book? | 那本破书还好看吗 |
[21:42] | It was, uh… | 就… |
[21:45] | – It was kinda boring. – Told you. | -挺无聊的 -我就说吧 |
[21:51] | Oh, yes! | 爽 |
[21:54] | Fuck, yeah. | 真他妈爽 |
[21:59] | – Yeah, you like that fat cock? – Yeah. | -喜欢我的大鸡巴吗 -喜欢 |
[22:03] | Oh, Daddy! Oh! Give it to me, Daddy! | 爸爸 操我 爸爸 |
[22:15] | Hey, Pop, come in. | 爸 进来吧 |
[22:16] | Let’s watch the game. | 来看比赛 |
[22:19] | I don’t feel like it. | 不想看 |
[22:23] | Nobody’s mad at you. | 没人生你气 |
[22:28] | Right, well, you come in when you’re ready. | 好吧 你准备好了就进来 |
[22:31] | I got us some ice cream. | 我准备了冰淇淋 |
[23:16] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[23:18] | – Peter? – Yes. | -彼得吗 -是的 |
[23:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:20] | – So nice to meet you. – Hi. Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[23:24] | – Thanks for coming. – Of course. | -谢谢你过来 -没什么 |
[23:26] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[23:28] | You know, the second I saw you I was hoping it was you. | 我一看到你 就希望那是你 |
[23:32] | You never know if someone’s gonna look like their picture. | 你永远不知道真人和照片会不会一样 |
[23:34] | Well, this is– This is me. | 这就是我 |
[23:36] | Well, you look great. | 你很美 |
[23:40] | Yeah, I hope you like this place. | 我希望你喜欢这地方 |
[23:42] | It’s one of my, uh, Haddington faves. | 这是我在哈丁顿最爱的餐厅之一 |
[23:45] | Steaks– I mean, that ribeye, oh, my God. | 牛排 肋眼牛排 特别好吃 |
[23:47] | And I– I actually live not too far from here, so… | 我其实住得离这不远 |
[23:50] | yeah, I’ll tend to show up here more often than maybe I need to. | 我隔三差五就会来 |
[23:53] | But, uh, everyone knows me here, | 这里的人都认识我 |
[23:56] | so it feels like, kind of, my local place, and… | 所以感觉就像是我自己的地方 |
[24:00] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:00] | It’s just, kind of, a classic feel to it. | 有种古典的感觉 |
[24:03] | Not too formal, but, uh… | 不太正式 但是… |
[24:16] | Can I get you a drink? Would you like some wine? | 需要点喝的吗 你要喝红酒吗 |
[24:19] | There’s some great wines. Have you been here before or…? | 这里有不错的红酒 你来过这里吗 |
[24:30] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[24:31] | I’m so sorry. I think I left… | 抱歉 我好像 |
[24:34] | – something on at home. – Really? | -家里有东西没关 -是吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:38] | – I’ll wait for you. – Oh, no, please don’t. | -那我等你 -不用了 |
[24:40] | Oh, sorry! Excuse me, I– No, no, no. | 抱歉 不好意思 不用等我 |
[24:43] | You don’t have to wait, I– Sorry. | 你不用等 我… 抱歉 |
[27:02] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[27:10] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[27:32] | I like it, too. | 我也喜欢 |