时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | It’s hard for us to disappoint someone that we love. | 我们都不愿让我们所爱之人失望 |
[00:09] | – Are you sure you’re not mad? – Bye, Ted. | -你确定你没生气吗 -再见 泰德 |
[00:13] | Hey, you look great. | 你很美 |
[00:14] | Going on a date? | 要去约会吗 |
[00:15] | Oh no, it’s just a class. | 不 去上课 |
[00:17] | Must be a pretty fun class. | 你很美 |
[00:19] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[00:21] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[00:22] | I can’t– We can’t. I’m sorry. | 我不行 我们不行 抱歉 |
[00:25] | Brendan, in college, | 布兰登 大学里 |
[00:27] | every single minute of your existence | 你度过的每一分钟 |
[00:29] | is entirely up to you. | 都由你自己决定 |
[00:31] | You can come study with me. | 你可以来跟我一起学习 |
[00:36] | You asshole! Get the fuck out of my room! | 混蛋 滚出我房间 |
[00:49] | Oatmeal from a hot plate. | 热乎乎的燕麦粥 |
[00:51] | Nothing but the best for my friends. | 对朋友当然要好了 |
[00:56] | I think I’m gonna go home this weekend. | 我打算这周末回家 |
[00:59] | – See my family. – That’s good. | -见我家人 -挺好的 |
[01:05] | What was I thinking? | 我之前在想什么 |
[01:08] | He drank Muscle Milk. | 他喝肌肉奶 |
[01:13] | – I should’ve known. – This is not your fault. | -我早该知道的 -这不是你的错 |
[01:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:01] | Oh, my God. Are you kidding me? | 我的天 你逗我吗 |
[02:12] | – Hi. – Eve. Good to see you. | -嗨 -伊芙 很高兴见到你 |
[02:16] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[02:18] | Just making a little pit stop. | 在这短暂停留一下 |
[02:19] | – Sure. – Hey, sit down. | -当然 -坐吧 |
[02:21] | – Keep me company. – Oh, no, that’s okay. | -陪陪我 -不了 |
[02:22] | No, no, no, come on. | 坐一会儿吧 |
[02:29] | You do something with your– your hair? | 你弄了头发吗 |
[02:31] | No. | 没有 |
[02:32] | Oh, whatever it is, it’s… keep doing it, ’cause it’s… | 不管是什么 继续保持 因为… |
[02:36] | uh… it’s working. | 挺好看的 |
[02:38] | I, um… I ran into Bethany today, | 我今天碰到了贝瑟妮 |
[02:43] | she told me about the… | 她跟我说了… |
[02:46] | Yep, she told me. | 她跟我说了 |
[02:49] | Small world. | 世界真小 |
[02:50] | I didn’t know that you guys were– | 我不知道你们… |
[02:51] | We weren’t. | 我们没有 |
[02:53] | I– I guess we just got sloppy or something. | 估计是我们太马虎了 |
[02:58] | Mm. Well, she seems really happy about it, so… | 她似乎很开心 |
[03:00] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:04] | It’s definitely a curve ball. | 绝对是个难题 |
[03:06] | And we just have a lot on our plate as it is. | 我们事情本就很多了 |
[03:09] | I really didn’t expect to have two kids | 我没想到在人生这个阶段 |
[03:11] | – at this point in my life. – Three kids. | -会有两个孩子 -三个 |
[03:15] | You’ll have three kids, Ted. | 你会有三个孩子 泰德 |
[03:17] | – You know what I mean. – No, I know what you mean. | -你知道我的意思 -嗯 我知道你的意思 |
[03:20] | So, I think I’m gonna eat this at home, | 我还是回家吃吧 |
[03:22] | but it’s nice to run into you. | 不过很高兴见到你 |
[03:24] | – Congratulations. – Yeah, thanks. | -恭喜 -嗯 谢谢 |
[04:07] | 给伊芙的歌 创作与演奏 泰德·弗莱彻 | |
[04:19] | 保存在安全的地方 爱你的妈妈 | |
[04:27] | I wish you could’ve come to see me earlier | 我希望你能在学期更早的时候 |
[04:29] | – in the semester. – I did. | -就来找我 -我来了 |
[04:30] | No, I mean when you first started running into difficulty. | 不 我是说在你刚遇到困难的时候 |
[04:34] | I would’ve advised you to drop Econ, | 我会建议你放弃经济课 |
[04:36] | and focus on your other courses. | 并专注学习其他课程 |
[04:37] | Okay, but, like, what do I do now? | 好吧 但现在我该怎么办 |
[04:42] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[04:44] | You could withdraw from the courses that you’re failing. | 你可以退出你已经要挂科的课程 |
[04:47] | Or you can try to buckle down and complete your work. | 或者你可以试着坚持下去 完成你的学业 |
[04:50] | Is that still in the realm of possibility? | 这个选项还有可能吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:57] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[05:00] | I’m pretty far behind. | 我落后了很多 |
[05:03] | You should probably discuss it with your parents, | 你应该和你父母商量一下 |
[05:06] | – and come up with a plan. – Okay. | -并制定一个方案 -好 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna do that. Thank you. | 我会告诉他们的 谢谢 |
[05:17] | If it’s any comfort to you, Brendan… | 如果这能安慰到你 布兰登 |
[05:21] | this happens a lot. | 这种事很常见 |
[05:23] | College is a big leap, and not everyone’s ready. | 大学是个挑战 不是所有人都做好了准备 |
[05:32] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[05:37] | 5号窗口 正在办理 37号 | |
[05:58] | I got divorced ten years ago. | 我十年前离婚了 |
[06:03] | It’s better late than never though, right? | 但迟做总比不做好 对吧 |
[06:11] | That’ll be 12.50. | 一共12块5 |
[06:24] | Now that’s a bargain. | 真便宜 |
[06:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:39] | Hi, are you busy tonight? I’m having a– well, a party. | 你今晚忙吗 我要开个派对 |
[06:42] | – Sounds like fun. What’s– – Good. | -听起来很不错 是什么… -很好 |
[06:44] | Would you mind inviting the class? | 你能帮我邀请大家吗 |
[06:46] | I don’t have everybody’s contact info. | 我没有所有人的联系方法 |
[06:48] | What’s the occasion? | 为什么开派对 |
[06:52] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[06:56] | Are you there? | 你还在吗 |
[06:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:03] | Eve, what’s– | 伊芙 是什么 |
[07:05] | – Slow down, jerk. – Fuck. | -慢点 混球 -靠 |
[07:10] | Hey, look, Chloe, I am right outside. | 听着 克洛伊 我就在外面 |
[07:14] | Uh, I don’t know, will you just please talk to me? | 我不知道 你能跟我说话吗 |
[07:17] | Just… Please. | 求你了 |
[07:31] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[07:34] | Hey, uh, listen, man, Chloe wants you to leave. | 听我说 克洛伊希望你走开 |
[07:38] | She says you’re creeping her out. | 她说你吓到她了 |
[07:42] | – Sh– You’re in there with her. – Yeah. | -她… 你和她在里面 -嗯 |
[07:45] | You shouldn’t be here, man, what are you– | 你不应该来这的 你在干… |
[07:47] | I shouldn’t be here, I– She won’t answer my texts, | 我不该来这 我… 她不回我短信 |
[07:49] | – or my calls. – Can you blame her for that? | -也不回电话 -这是她的错吗 |
[07:53] | I’m… | 我… |
[07:57] | I’m trying to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[07:59] | And I don’t really know how to do that. | 我真的不知道该怎么道歉 |
[08:01] | Brendan… It’s a little too late for that, okay? | 布兰登 现在道歉有点太晚了 好吗 |
[08:03] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[08:07] | – I didn’t mean to like– – It doesn’t matter. | -我不是故意… -这不重要 |
[08:09] | No one cares what you meant. | 没人关心你的原意 |
[08:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:35] | This looks so great. | 布置得太好了 |
[08:37] | Yeah, you like it? | 是吗 你喜欢吗 |
[08:38] | I mean I think we’re good on balloons. | 气球应该够了 |
[08:41] | Well, I don’t think you can ever really have enough balloons. | 气球永远都不嫌多 |
[08:46] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[08:49] | Oh, it does feel weird though, throwing a party for myself. | 不过给自己办派对 还是感觉有点奇怪 |
[08:54] | No, it’s good, and you need to celebrate | 不会 挺好的 你需要庆祝 |
[08:56] | ’cause it’s a big day. | 因为今天是个大日子 |
[09:02] | – Wow, okay. – Oh, go, sit down. Relax, okay? | -好吧 -去坐着吧 放轻松 好吗 |
[09:06] | Okay, could you grab my pills for me on the counter? | 好吧 能帮我把台子上的药拿来吗 |
[09:08] | – I’m sorry. Thank you. – Yeah, of course. | -抱歉 谢谢你 -没问题 |
[09:11] | – Thanks, Amanda. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 阿曼达 -没事 |
[09:15] | – Here. – This is embarrassing. | -给 -真是太丢人了 |
[09:17] | No, no, no, you’re fine. | 不 不 不 没关系的 |
[09:22] | – Thank you. – Yep, oh, God. | -谢谢你 -没事 天呐 |
[09:26] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[09:29] | Do you mind if I join you? | 介意我也来一片吗 |
[09:31] | – Oh, are… are you in pain? – Yeah, sometimes. | -你也哪儿疼吗 -有时候吧 |
[09:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:41] | Thanks again for– I mean, this is… | 再次感谢你… 这简直 |
[09:45] | It’s so sweet, I really appreciate it. | 太贴心了 我真的很感激 |
[09:48] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:50] | Thank you for the invite. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[09:50] | I’ve not been to a party in a while. | 我有好阵子没参加派对了 |
[09:53] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[09:55] | I need to make new friends. | 我需要结交新朋友 |
[09:58] | That sad? | 是不是很悲催 |
[10:00] | Well I’m– I’m really glad you came. | 我真的很高兴你能来 |
[10:03] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[10:08] | And don’t worry, I’m not gonna– not gonna kiss you again. | 别担心 我不会再吻你的 |
[10:12] | Well, it’s your party, so I think you can kiss whoever you want. | 这是你的派对 你想吻谁都行 |
[10:23] | I got it. | 我来开 |
[10:23] | – I, oh… – No, no, no, no, I got it. | -我 -不用 不用 我来吧 |
[10:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:43] | Yeah, it’s just– I should’ve done this years ago. | 我多年前就该这么做了 |
[10:45] | Thanks, Jane. | 谢谢 简 |
[10:47] | – But… – What took you so long to do it? | -不过 -你为什么过了那么久才去做 |
[10:52] | Uh, I just felt like I was stuck with it, you know… | 我只是感觉它困扰了我 |
[10:56] | – Like it was just… – Right. | -就好像是 -是啊 |
[10:58] | I know that feeling. It’s hard to overcome. | 我知道那种感受 很难克服 |
[11:02] | Does Brendan know? | 布兰登知道吗 |
[11:04] | I was gonna wait until he got home for Thanksgiving. | 我打算等他感恩节回家再说 |
[11:06] | – Right? – I think. | -对吧 -我也觉得 |
[11:07] | Thought it’d be better in person. | 觉得当面告诉他比较好 |
[11:09] | – You want me? – Do you mind, Amanda? Thank you. | -要我去开吗 -麻烦你 阿曼达 谢谢 |
[11:12] | Is Brendan your… is he your– | 布兰登是你的 你的 |
[11:15] | Uh, it’s my son. | 是我儿子 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:20] | Hey, J. | 你好 J |
[11:21] | – Hi. – Hey, Julian. | -你好 -你好啊 朱利安 |
[11:22] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[11:24] | I didn’t know if you were coming. | 我不知道你会不会来 |
[11:26] | You did not reply to my email. | 你没回我的邮件 |
[11:27] | – I wasn’t sure if I could, uh– – It’s so good to see you. | -我之前不确定我能否 -见到你真好 |
[11:31] | So glad you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[11:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:35] | Would you like something to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[11:37] | Um, uh, maybe a beer. | 啤酒吧 |
[11:39] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[11:40] | This is, uh, this is Julian, he’s in our class. | 这位是朱利安 他是我们班上的 |
[11:47] | Um… Is it your– | 今天是你的 |
[11:48] | Thanks. Is it your birthday? | 谢谢 今天是你的生日吗 |
[11:50] | No. I– I changed my name. | 不是 我改名了 |
[11:53] | I’m not, um, Eve Fletcher anymore. | 我不再是伊芙·弗莱彻了 |
[11:56] | So, who are you? | 那么你是谁 |
[12:00] | I’m… Eve Mackie. | 我是伊芙·麦奇 |
[12:06] | It’s my real name. It’s the name I was born with. | 这是我的真名 我出生时的名字 |
[12:11] | – Welcome back. – Yeah, welcome back, Eve Mackie. | -欢迎回来 -是啊 欢迎回来 伊芙·麦奇 |
[12:17] | Eve Mackie’s here. | 伊芙·麦奇在这里 |
[12:18] | – Cheers! – Cheers! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[12:20] | – Thanks, you guys. – Yeah, come on. | -谢谢大家 -来吧 |
[12:22] | Hey, thanks for distracting me. | 谢谢你让我分神 |
[12:24] | This way I’ll be able to focus on my orgo tonight. | 这样我晚上就能专心学有机化学了 |
[12:27] | Hey… Good luck with your polymers. | 祝你和你的聚合物好运 |
[12:31] | See ya. | 再见 |
[12:42] | Gonna take a shower… | 我要洗个澡 |
[12:44] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[12:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:02] | I don’t plan on– | 我不打算 |
[13:03] | Thank you for coming to this. Oh, it’s so lame. | 谢谢你过来 逊毙了 |
[13:07] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, Jane. | -哪有 -就是很逊 简 |
[13:08] | – It’s cute. – They’re nice people, though. | -挺好的 -不过他们是好人 |
[13:11] | So sweet, this is the whole class? | 真好 全班的人都来了吗 |
[13:13] | – Yeah, it’s this. – The lot of ’em? | -是的 -全体成员 |
[13:15] | This is the lot of ’em. | 全体成员 |
[13:22] | So are you guys still gonna go on that trip then? | 那你们还是要去旅行吗 |
[13:25] | My God. | 天 |
[13:27] | I didn’t cancel it. So… | 我没有取消 所以 |
[13:29] | Guess it’s… ocean view, here we come. | 看来还是要去看大海了 |
[13:33] | Hey, that’s something. | 挺好的 |
[13:35] | – I don’t know what I’m doing. – No, but it sounds… okay. | -我不知道我在做什么 -听上去很不错 |
[13:38] | It’s something. | 挺好的 |
[13:39] | Maybe I should take a class. | 也许我也该去上课 |
[13:42] | Yeah, I think you would love it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[13:46] | – You don’t have to do this. – It’s really okay. | -你不必这么做 -没事 |
[13:48] | Everybody gets homesick. | 人人都会想家 |
[13:50] | I’ve been home three times this semester. | 我这学期已经回家三次了 |
[13:52] | Miss my mom’s cooking. | 想念我妈做的菜 |
[13:53] | I know, it’s just a long way to go. | 我懂 只是挺远的 |
[13:56] | I like driving at night. | 我喜欢在晚上开车 |
[13:58] | But you’re paying for gas. | 不过油钱你出 |
[14:03] | Hey, why don’t we try these? | 试试这个吧 |
[14:04] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[14:05] | – Yeah, and, oh… – Great party. | -好 -很棒的派对 |
[14:08] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 |
[14:19] | Um, I’m really– Really glad that you came. | 我很开心你来了 |
[14:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:32] | Do you believe in ghosts? | 你相信鬼魂吗 |
[14:35] | Not really. | 不太信 |
[14:37] | Yeah, me neither, but… I thought I saw one today. | 我也不 但我今天好像有看到一个 |
[14:42] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[14:45] | That’s how I hurt my foot. | 所以我才伤到脚的 |
[14:47] | I thought I saw a friend of mine who had… died. | 我以为我看到了一个我死去的朋友 |
[14:52] | Tried to… walk closer, and then I fell, and I… | 想要走近一点 然后就摔倒了 |
[14:57] | sprained my ankle. | 扭伤了脚踝 |
[14:59] | And when I got up he was gone. | 我起身后他就不见了 |
[15:06] | Were you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[15:09] | No. | 不 |
[15:11] | It was just… | 只是 |
[15:14] | a lot. | 很不可思议 |
[15:15] | I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[15:21] | You know, um… I– I– I took your advice. | 我听取了你的建议 |
[15:27] | There’s this girl that I work with, and, | 我上班的地方有个女生 |
[15:30] | I just started talking with her. | 我开始跟她聊天 |
[15:35] | – Okay. – Like the way I talk with you. | -好的 -就跟我和你聊天一样 |
[15:40] | And– and– and you’re right, it’s really not that hard. | 你说得对 没那么难 |
[15:46] | – See, I told you. – Yeah. | -我就说吧 -嗯 |
[15:49] | Yeah, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[15:52] | – Is she cute? – Yeah. Yeah. | -她漂亮吗 -是的 |
[15:57] | She’s not really my type. | 不太是我的菜 |
[16:04] | But she’s cute. | 不过很漂亮 |
[16:07] | Hey, sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[16:09] | No, please. | 没事 |
[16:10] | – I mean, we’re just talking. – Oh, yeah… | -我们只是在聊天 -嗯 |
[16:15] | You have your driver’s license, right? | 你有自己的驾照吧 |
[16:16] | – Yes. – Okay. We’re going on a liquor run. | -嗯 -好的 我们要去买点烈酒 |
[16:19] | Oh, that’s okay, Amanda, we’re good. | 不用 阿曼达 不用了 |
[16:21] | No, no, no, this party need tequila. | 不不 这个派对需要龙舌兰 |
[16:25] | – Okay. – So, let’s go. | -好吧 -我们走 |
[16:26] | We’ll be back soon, come on. | 很快就回来 来吧 |
[16:29] | Do you need any cash or anything? | 你需要现金吗 |
[16:31] | – Uh- uh. Bye. – Okay. | -不用 拜 -好 |
[17:03] | I’m so sorry I stole you away from that wild party. | 抱歉我把你从那派对上拐走了 |
[17:06] | What? No. It wasn’t that bad. | 什么 没有 没那么糟 |
[17:09] | No. Is that weird for you? | 是啊 你会觉得奇怪吗 |
[17:12] | Like, hanging out with a bunch of old people? | 和一堆老人在一起 |
[17:15] | No, they’re my friends. | 不 他们都是我朋友 |
[17:17] | How old are you? 18? | 你多大 18岁 |
[17:21] | – That’s a fun age. – Yeah. | -有趣的年纪 -嗯 |
[17:23] | That’s, uh, that’s… what I hear. | 经常有人这么说 |
[17:29] | Well, you know– you know, I was very popular in college. | -我在大学的时候很受欢迎 |
[17:34] | I had a lot of really great sex, and I had a very high level | 我有过很多美妙的性爱 还有很高的 |
[17:37] | of self-esteem, so. | 自尊心 |
[17:40] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[17:40] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[17:42] | You should check out my Instagram. | 你该看看我的Instagram |
[17:43] | Oh, my God, I can’t wait. | 天 我等不及了 |
[17:50] | I think there’s a good chance | 我觉得很有可能 |
[17:51] | we’re living in a computer simulation. | 我们生活在一个计算机模拟世界里 |
[17:53] | So, none of this is real? | 所以这一切都不是真的 |
[17:55] | Like, I don’t know, I guess I’m more | 我也不知道 我想我 |
[17:57] | of a spiritual person in that sense. | 更相信精神上的东西 |
[18:00] | Then you would probably relate to this theory. | 那你也许会对这个理论感同身受 |
[18:11] | – I might get some more wine. – You okay? | -我要去倒点酒 -你还好吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah, no– Yeah, I was feeling so tired | 嗯 我之前感觉很累 |
[18:17] | now I’m like– I’m so– | 现在我就像… |
[18:19] | All of a sudden, I’m really awake. | 突然 我就清醒了 |
[18:20] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -嗯 |
[18:22] | – You want me to come with you? – No, no, no, I’m really good. | -要我陪你去吗 -不用 不用 |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:27] | Getting a second wind. | 恢复精力 |
[18:29] | I’m just like, what is time? Because if you’re there– | 时间是什么 因为如果你在那 |
[18:32] | That’s another illusion. | 那是另一个错觉 |
[18:44] | 妈 今晚要回家 我需要缓缓 | |
[19:03] | Do you like being in a singing group? | 你喜欢歌唱小组吗 |
[19:05] | Dude, it is so much fun. | 很有意思 |
[19:07] | All our voices, blending together, | 我们的声音混在一起 |
[19:09] | just kind of lose yourself in there. | 让自己迷失在其中 |
[19:16] | Wish I could do that. | 真希望我也可以 |
[19:18] | It’s a lot of hard work. But I like all the other | 很辛苦 但我喜欢其他所有的 |
[19:21] | Little Monsters, so… that helps. | 小怪兽 所以这也有所帮助 |
[19:25] | Except one, there’s one asshole. | 除了一个人 那人是混蛋 |
[19:29] | There’s always one asshole, like– | 总是有一个混蛋 |
[19:33] | It’s like the law of the universe. | 就像是宇宙法则一样 |
[19:35] | Yeah. Totally. | 是啊 |
[19:38] | This was a nice party. | 这派对不错 |
[19:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:41] | Hey… did you celebrate yours? | 你当时有庆祝吗 |
[19:45] | – My name change? – Yeah. | -我改名 -对 |
[19:48] | No. | 没有 |
[19:50] | But I remember holding that paper in my hand, | 但我记得手里握着那张纸 |
[19:53] | what that felt like. | 那是怎样的感觉 |
[19:54] | I was officially myself for the first time in my life. | 生平第一次正式做自己 |
[19:58] | That was huge. | 意义重大 |
[20:02] | Well this– I know this is not that. | 这个… 我知道这跟你的不一样 |
[20:07] | No, I just thought I would feel… | 我只是以为我会 |
[20:11] | like a little different. | 感觉一点不同 |
[20:13] | It’s so weird. | 好奇怪 |
[20:16] | I hate to be the first to say goodnight, but, | 我不想第一个说晚安 |
[20:18] | tomorrow’s a school day. | 明天要上学 |
[20:19] | Oh, no. Oh, Curtis, thank you for… | 不 柯蒂斯 谢谢你 |
[20:22] | – Thank you. – …coming. | -谢谢 -过来 |
[20:26] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[20:28] | Goodnight, Eve Mackie. | 晚安 伊芙·麦奇 |
[20:34] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[20:36] | – All right, all right. – You’re the best. | -好了 -你最好了 |
[20:38] | – So, what do you like? – Uh, I– I– I don’t drink much. | -你喜欢什么 -我很少喝酒 |
[20:42] | Oh God, What are you, a Mormon? | 天 你是摩门教的吗 |
[20:45] | Uh, no…. | 不是 |
[20:48] | I might be a Transcendentalist. | 我也许是超验主义者 |
[20:52] | You have a crush on Eve, don’t you? | 你喜欢伊芙 对吗 |
[20:59] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[21:04] | I mean only if you’re paying attention. | 留意的话就能看出来 |
[21:06] | I know it’s– I know it’s weird, I just– | 我知道这很怪 我只是 |
[21:09] | It’s not weird. | 不怪 |
[21:12] | It’s not weird at all. | 一点不怪 |
[21:22] | You sure you don’t want to stay for just one more drink? | 你确定不想再喝一杯吗 |
[21:26] | They’re gonna be back any second, just… | 他们很快就会回来 |
[21:27] | Oh, I wish I could stay here and get drunk with you. | 我也希望我能留下来陪你买醉 |
[21:30] | – Have fun. Bye. – Okay, goodbye. | -玩得开心 再见 -再见 |
[21:33] | Take care of your foot. | 养好你的脚 |
[21:35] | it’s feeling better already. | 已经好多了 |
[21:35] | – Go to bed. – Yes, yes. | -去睡觉 -好的 |
[21:37] | – I love you. – Okay. | -我爱你 -好 |
[21:41] | – Bye-bye. – Great party. | -再见 -派对很赞 |
[21:42] | Oh, bye. | 拜拜 |
[21:55] | She punched me in the nuts… | 她打我的蛋 |
[22:00] | and I’m the bad guy. | 而我是坏人 |
[22:03] | She punched you? | 她打你 |
[22:12] | It’s… | 是 |
[22:16] | my fault. | 我的错 |
[22:21] | Completely my fault. | 完全是我的错 |
[22:37] | Do you want a chaser of more? | 你想要烈酒后饮品吗 |
[22:39] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[22:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:46] | – Do you have that vape pen? – Of course. | -你有带电子烟吗 -当然 |
[22:49] | – Could I see it? – You can. | -能给我看看吗 -可以 |
[22:52] | – Thank you. – Yeah, mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[22:56] | – You remember how? – I do. | -记得怎么抽吗 -记得 |
[23:06] | – You’re a natural. – Thank you. | -真有天赋 -谢谢 |
[23:13] | You don’t have to. | 你不必抽的 |
[23:16] | But you can. | 但你可以 |
[23:40] | I really wanted to dance tonight. | 我今晚真的很想跳舞 |
[23:43] | That would’ve been really fun. | 那会很有意思的 |
[23:50] | We should do it. | 我们来跳吧 |
[23:51] | – Amanda. – What? | -阿曼达 -怎么 |
[24:23] | May I have this dance? | 能陪我跳支舞吗 |
[24:26] | I’ll be gentle. | 我会很温柔的 |
[28:08] | Thank you. Really. | 谢谢你 真的 |
[28:13] | – You gotta pee or something? – No, I’m good. | -你要小便吗 -不用 |
[28:16] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[28:20] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[28:21] | I’ll see you when you get back. | 回来再见 |
[28:25] | Yeah… Totally. | 好啊 |
[28:34] | – Thanks. – Yep. You got it, dipshit. | -谢谢 -客气 混蛋 |
[29:35] | No, I know. Well, what do you mean? | 我知道 你什么意思 |
[29:44] | Oh! Brendan– | 布兰登 |