英文名称:Harsh Times
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:34] | Cease fire! Cease fire! Heads up! | 停止射击!停止射击!抬起头! |
[02:36] | Man down! Cease fire! | 有人中弹 停火 |
[02:44] | Stupid motherfucker! | 笨蛋! |
[06:36] | What’s up, Sylvia? | 西维亚 最近怎么样? |
[06:43] | Cute little outfit. | 小套装好可爱 |
[06:46] | You look nice. | 你看上去很漂亮 |
[06:47] | Mike’s in the bedroom. | 迈克在睡房 |
[06:48] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[06:52] | Man, I said you look nice. | 哎 我说你看上去很漂亮 |
[06:56] | I have a court appearance, Jim. | 我穿的可是礼服 吉姆 |
[06:59] | Well, you just give ’em hell. | 呵 你可是一点也不配合 |
[07:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:08] | Spiffy duds, huh? | 很有派头吧? |
[07:11] | You look like a gift-wrapped turd. | 你看上去像包装好的垃圾 |
[07:13] | Now please leave me alone. I have to concentrate. | 现在请让我静一下 我必须集中精神 |
[07:15] | I have two filings and a deposition today. | 我今天要进行两项申报和一项取证 |
[07:17] | Play nice, kids. | 朋友 玩得开心吗? |
[07:20] | What up, dog? | 你好啊 老兄 |
[07:21] | -Nothing. Just got back. -Cool. Cool. | -没什么 刚刚回来 -不错 |
[07:23] | How was Mexico, dog? | 墨西哥那边怎么样 老兄? |
[07:25] | Oh, it was a dream, man. | 哦 就像一个梦 朋友 |
[07:29] | -Loving my woman. -Right. | -我爱我的女人 -不错 |
[07:31] | That’s it. I’m out of here. | 都在这里 我出去了 |
[07:32] | Those are copies of your resume. | 这些是你简历的复印件 |
[07:35] | Pass them out like candy. | 就像发糖果一样把它们发出去 因为我随时可以再印多一点出来 |
[07:38] | And just call me if anything happens, okay? | 如果有什么事情就给我电话 好吗? |
[07:41] | And no drinking. | 还有 不要喝酒 |
[07:44] | Come on, baby, be cool. | 来吧 宝贝 放松下 |
[07:45] | Honey, I’m serious. | 亲爱的 我可是认真的 |
[07:46] | No drinking. Okay? | 不要喝酒 好吗? |
[07:48] | -I love you. -I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[07:52] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:57] | Your suit’s fine, okay? | 你的衣服很不错 行了吧? |
[08:03] | Dude, she called me a gift-wrapped turd. | 老兄 她把我叫做包装过的垃圾 |
[08:07] | Don’t be fucking with her, dude. | 不要招惹她 老兄 |
[08:08] | She’s pissed. | 她生气了 |
[08:10] | Why is she on the warpath? Dog… | -她为什么气那么不顺? -老兄… |
[08:13] | I didn’t look for work yesterday, dude. | 老兄 昨天我没有找工作 |
[08:15] | Sold some of her CDs, bought a couple of 40s | 卖掉一些她的CD 买40盎司酒 |
[08:17] | and a pack of GPCs. | 和一包廉价烟 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1452个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:202个,六级词汇:108个,GRE词汇:123个,托福词汇:154个,考研词汇:222个,专四词汇:175个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:456个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:19] | Caught a buzz and watched | 打了个电话 |
[08:21] | my Chicago vs. Lakers tapes. | 然后观看我那盘芝加哥对湖人队的带子 |
[08:22] | (laughs): That’s on you, homie. | 兄弟 这才像你 |
[08:25] | We didn’t even hang yesterday. | 我们昨天还没出去玩过呢 |
[08:27] | I was out of the country. | 我出国去了 |
[08:28] | So? My old lady still thinks it’s your fault. | 然后?我老婆还坚持 认为这是你的错呢 |
[08:30] | Huh? Huh? Hmm? | 嗯?嗯?嗯? |
[08:32] | Come on, dude, let’s get the fuck out of here | 来吧 老兄 我们离开这里 |
[08:34] | and find my ass some employment. | 去找点活干 |
[08:35] | It’s cool you driving me around? | 你开车带我兜一圈爽一下? |
[08:36] | Yeah, dude, it’s cool. It’s no trouble. | 耶 老兄 这样爽 没问题 |
[08:42] | JIM: Here, asshole. | 朋友 这里 |
[08:43] | Breakfast. | 给你早饭 |
[08:44] | Oh… ho, ho… | 噢 呵呵… |
[08:46] | Dog. | 老兄 |
[08:48] | No pisto for me, dude. | 老兄 我不喝啤酒 |
[08:50] | Today’s a no-pounding day. You heard the woman. | 你没听那个女士说吗? 今天是禁酒日 |
[08:52] | Good. More for me. | 好 我喝多点 |
[08:57] | Fuck it. | 去他的 |
[08:59] | Salud. Salud. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[09:03] | Man, hope they put me in the next class or I’m fucked. | 伙计 希望他们能够把我放在下一班 要不我就惨了 |
[09:06] | I can’t pay my rent. | 我连房租都交不起了 |
[09:08] | Landlady’s about to pull a gauge on my ass. | 房东老太准备拿枪轰我了 |
[09:11] | What happened to all that money you saved in the army, dude? | 老兄 你在军队服役时候攒的钱去那里了? |
[09:14] | The tax-free shit? | 免缴税的钱? |
[09:17] | Man, bro, this fucking ride cleaned me out. | 伙计 我花光在这这该死的车子上了 |
[09:19] | I guess we drank up the rest. | 我猜我们把剩下的钱都喝光了 |
[09:21] | (chuckles): Dumb ass. | 别说了 |
[09:24] | Cops better start paying you, dude. | 警察局最好立刻雇用你 老兄 |
[09:26] | You spend enough fucking time with them. | 你对他们花了够多的时间了 |
[09:28] | They better start kicking me down some paychecks, man. | 他们最好马上给我开支票 朋友 |
[09:30] | They got me hopping through hoops, you know? | 你知道吗?他们跟我兜圈子 |
[09:32] | “Come in for a test.” “Come back in two weeks.” | “来做个测试” “两周后再来” |
[09:34] | Another test, another two weeks. | 又一个测试 再来个两周 |
[09:36] | Fuck. | 去他的 |
[09:38] | Shit gets real, | 当讨厌的事情变得真实 |
[09:39] | you be hating life. | 你就会讨厌生活 |
[09:40] | Party time will be over. | 开心的时间快结束了 |
[09:42] | Dude, you don’t know how much | 老兄 你对这个不是很了解 |
[09:45] | I’m looking forward to this shit. | 我期待着这份工作 |
[09:47] | You know, I’ll be super recruit. | 你知道吗?我会成为超级尖兵 |
[09:49] | I was jumping out of choppers | 我从直升机上面 |
[09:51] | in the mountains, taking down | 跳到大山里面 |
[09:53] | hard motherfuckers, you know? | 干掉那些难缠的坏蛋 你知道吗? |
[09:56] | I’ll be laughing my way through LAPD’s reindeer games. | 我会笑着通过洛杉矶警察局的考核 |
[09:58] | Shit, they’re gonna love me. | 呵 他们将喜欢我的 |
[10:01] | Yeah, yeah, you’re gonna fucking love them, dude. | 耶 耶 你也会喜欢他们的 老兄 |
[10:03] | Ah, fuck you. | 哦 去你的吧 |
[10:06] | I’m going to love my old lady. | 我要去爱我老婆 |
[10:08] | I’m gonna marry homegirl. | 我将和那个女孩子结婚 |
[10:11] | Import her ass. | 带她入境 |
[10:12] | Oh, come on, man. | 哦 算了 老兄 |
[10:14] | Dude, what happened to all the honeys | 老兄 其他女孩怎么办? |
[10:15] | we were gonna pimp with your badge, dog? | 我们正准备利用你的徽章来吸引她们呢 |
[10:17] | You’re fucking up the plan. | 你们会搞砸这个计划的 |
[10:18] | I’ve been thinking, you know? | 我在想 你知道吗? |
[10:21] | Love’s about sacrifice. | 为爱情所牺牲的 |
[10:23] | Only true measure of it. | 只能用事实去衡量 |
[10:26] | What would you do for Sylvia? | 你为西维亚干了什么? |
[10:30] | Get a job. | 找个工作 |
[10:31] | -Mm… -Nine to fucking five. | -嗯… -一个星期干五天 |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[10:35] | That’s love. | 这就是爱 |
[10:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:54] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[10:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:00] | MIKE: So when do you officially | 那么你准备什么时候正式上任啊? |
[11:04] | “Mr. Jim Davis, we regret to inform… | “吉姆·戴维斯先生 我们很遗憾通知您… |
[11:10] | I had two beers, right? | 我有两罐啤酒 对吗? |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:13] | Going fucking blind or something. | 去逍遥一下什么的 |
[11:15] | Okay, this letter says, quoting… | 好的 这封信上说 引号… |
[11:17] | “no longer eligible as a police officer candidate.” | 不再适合成为一个候选警务人员 |
[11:22] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[11:25] | Come on, dude. | 算了 老兄 |
[11:27] | “No longer eligible”? I mean, what does that sound like? | “不再适合”?我说这个 这是什么语气? |
[11:29] | They pulled the plug, dude. | 他们断你的路了 老兄 |
[11:30] | No, no… | 不 不… |
[11:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:36] | Oh, man, I’ll bet you… | 哦 伙计 我可以和你打赌… |
[11:39] | I’ll bet you it’s ’cause I’m white. | 我可以和你打赌就因为我是个白人 |
[11:42] | I bet it’s ’cause you’re a dick. | 我也可以和你打赌 因为你是个混蛋 |
[11:44] | No, no, no, Mike, you don’t understand. | 不 不 不 迈克 你不明白 |
[11:45] | I am fucked. | 我没戏了 |
[11:47] | I got to get married. | 我正准备结婚 |
[11:49] | Okay? INS won’t let me bring Marta across | 知道吗?移民局不准我带玛尔塔入境 |
[11:53] | unless I got employment. | 除非我有工作 |
[11:55] | I promised her. | 我答应她 |
[11:56] | This fucks up my plan. | 这个破坏了我的计划 |
[11:58] | This is fucking bullshit, okay? | 这是胡说八道 对吗? |
[12:00] | This… these fucking assholes… | 这个…这些垃圾… |
[12:03] | These fucking assholes! | 这些混蛋 |
[12:06] | What the fuck is their problem, man?! | 他们他妈的怎么回事?! |
[12:08] | This is fucking typical cop hate game bullshit! | 这些典型的警察作风 胡扯! |
[12:13] | Yo, yo, fucking chill, Magilla Gorilla. | 冷静点 大金刚 |
[12:15] | I mean you’re trippir, dude. | 我是说你喝多了 老兄 |
[12:16] | Hey, what the fuck | 你他妈的在看什么? |
[12:18] | Fucking dick. | 该死的混蛋 |
[12:21] | Yo, yo, | 哟 哟 |
[12:22] | Jim, Jim… | 吉姆 吉姆… |
[12:24] | I’m gonna fucking kick your teeth down your puke hole! | 我要把打你个满地找牙! |
[12:28] | You fucking want some? | 你这个混蛋想要来点什么是吗? |
[12:29] | Jim, Jim, dude. | 吉姆 吉姆 伙计 |
[12:32] | Kick back, dude. | 走开 伙计 |
[12:34] | The fucking light is green. Get the fuck in the car. | 变绿灯了 快上车 |
[12:36] | Man, fuck. -You’re going to catch | 你还有机会呢 伙计 |
[12:39] | What the fuck were you doing? | 你看你刚才干吗? |
[12:40] | Fuck the LAPD, man. | 去他的洛杉矶警察局 伙计 |
[12:42] | What’s up with Pasadena, Pomona, Santa Ana and all that? | 帕萨迪纳市 波莫纳 圣安娜和其他地方怎么样? |
[12:44] | Oh, no, fuck the sticks. | 哦 不要 去他的乡下地方 |
[12:46] | L.A. City’s the shit. | 洛杉矶真是个垃圾地方 |
[12:48] | Hey, Sheriff’s Department. | 嘿 洛杉矶县警察局 |
[12:49] | It’s good enough for the INS | 对于移民局来说够好了吧 |
[12:51] | and still basically L.A., right? | 而且根本上 来说属于洛杉矶 对吗? |
[12:52] | Yeah, Sheriff’s Department, yeah. | 嗯 洛杉矶县警察局 嗯 |
[12:56] | They make you work the jails the first two years | 他们头两年会让你守监狱 |
[13:00] | or something. | 或者别的 |
[13:01] | I could be cracking heads | 我会给敲破头 |
[13:02] | up at the Honor Ranch. | 在那个光荣的牧场 |
[13:04] | I’ll give ’em a call, start testing. | 我将 嗯 打个电话 去试一下 |
[13:07] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[13:09] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[13:11] | Yo, it’s just a minor setback, right? | 哟 这只是个小挫折 对吧? |
[13:14] | Quit trippir, dude. | 戒酒吧 老兄 |
[13:16] | Shit. | 靠 |
[13:18] | Hey, you know what I want to do? | 嘿 你知道我想干嘛吗? |
[13:22] | What? | 干吗? |
[13:23] | I want to get fucked up. | 我想站起来 |
[13:26] | Me, too, man. | 我也是阿 伙计 |
[13:28] | I got to find a job and placate my baby, you know. | 我要找个工作来抚慰我的宝贝 你知道的 |
[13:31] | Sylvia’s going to kick your ass? | 西维亚逼你了? |
[13:32] | Come on, big man, she’ll be cool. | 来吧 大男人 她会了解的 |
[13:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:45] | -Bye, Nicole. -Bye. | -再见 尼科尔 -再见 |
[13:51] | Let me get a couple of singles, too, please. | 请让我也买一些散装的 |
[13:55] | Sorry, you buy whole pack. | 对不起 你要买整包 |
[13:57] | Be cool, dude. | 好了 伙计 |
[13:59] | If I buy a whole pack | 如果我买了一整包 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna want to smoke it. | 我就会想全部抽完 |
[14:02] | I just want a couple of smokes with my beer. | 我只是想喝啤酒的时候来上一两根 |
[14:05] | City give me $1,500 ticket. | 当局只给我卖1500美金的零售额度 |
[14:06] | No more. | 卖完拉 |
[14:31] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[14:52] | -Thank you, sir. -Thank you, sir. | -谢谢您 先生 -谢谢您 先生 |
[14:55] | Oh, shit. | 哦 去他的 |
[14:56] | That fucking gangster, man. | 伙计 那个真是强盗 |
[14:58] | Homeboy just ran a six second four-forty. | 兄弟刚跑出了一个6秒44 |
[15:01] | Damn, the chino looked fucking pissed, man. | 该死 那个亚洲人看上去很生气 伙计 |
[15:04] | You think we’ll be able to go back there? | 你想我们还能去那里吗? |
[15:05] | I hate that shit. | 我讨厌那个混蛋 |
[15:07] | Fuckir chino lookir at us like we were gonna bust him? | 那个混蛋的亚洲人瞪着我们 就像我们想要打他一样? |
[15:10] | Come on, dude. We’re wearir suits, man. | 没事 我们衣着整齐 伙计 |
[15:12] | We totally look like cops. | 看上去我们就像个警察 |
[15:14] | He said he got fined for that shit. | 他说他因为这套衣服被罚款 |
[15:15] | He was just being cautious. | 他可是很谨慎呢 |
[15:16] | Well, we got pisto, we got frajos. | 好啦 我们有酒有烟 |
[15:21] | Only one thing missir. | 就差一件事 |
[15:23] | Be-at-ches. | 婊-子 |
[15:25] | Oh, yeah, I mean besides bitches, man. | 哦 耶 我是说婊子之外的 伙计 |
[15:27] | Yesca? Mm-hmm. | -大麻? -嗯哼 |
[15:30] | Bingo. | 猜对咯 |
[15:31] | I need to feel some reefer madness. | 我想感受一下大麻烟的狂野 |
[15:34] | You sure you want to score some bud, dude? | 伙计 你确定你想来点毒品? |
[15:37] | You haven’t smoked out since like forever, man. | 你永远不会想吐那口烟出来的 伙计 |
[15:39] | I said I want to get fucked up, man. | 我说过我要站起来 伙计 |
[15:42] | Fuck this purity bullshit. | 去你的纯情的胡话 |
[15:44] | Yeah… fuck purity. | 嗯…纯情的胡话 |
[15:49] | Aw, man, look at this zero-head, dog. | 哦 伙计 看那个光头 老兄 |
[15:53] | Stupid-ass cholo. | 笨蛋土著 |
[15:54] | Look at that. | 看那里 |
[15:58] | That dude’s slangir, dog. | 那个伙计是黑道上的 老兄 |
[15:59] | Want to get a dime? | 想搞点便宜货吗? |
[16:02] | JIM: No, I want it all. | 不 我要全部拿过来 |
[16:12] | Go for the stash, man. | 去藏东西的地方 伙计 |
[16:22] | Whoa, go, go, go. | 哦 走 走 走 |
[16:23] | Hey, hey, yo, yo. | 嘿 嘿 哟 哟 |
[16:25] | That’s my shit! | 那是我的东西 |
[16:27] | Fuck. | 混蛋 |
[16:30] | Outstanding. | 完美 |
[16:32] | Out-fucking-standing. | 太他妈的完美了 |
[16:34] | That shit was slick. | 他是很聪明 |
[16:36] | That motherfucker just got schooled. | 他可能刚刚上学 |
[16:38] | Bitch-ass cholo. | 混蛋土著 |
[16:40] | -Check this shit out, huh? -Yeah. | -检查一下这个东西 -耶 |
[16:41] | Nice motherfucking haul. You see that shit, huh? | 漂亮的包装 你看到了吗 嗯? |
[16:44] | Mm. It’s not laced either. | 也没有掺过东西 |
[16:46] | Smell that shit. | 闻一下 |
[16:47] | Smell that motherfucking shit. | 闻一下 |
[16:49] | We just burned my car. | 我们刚把我的车毁了 |
[16:51] | We go back there, we’re gonna get shot. | 我们回去那里 我们快要挨枪子啦 |
[16:52] | Yeah, no shit. | 耶 不行 |
[16:53] | Man, bust that light. | 伙计 把它点上火 |
[16:54] | Roll that shit up. | 卷好它 |
[16:56] | Yeah, yeah, Cool. | 耶 耶 酷 |
[16:58] | Yo, let’s drop off some resumes first. | 哟 我们先把那些简历丢掉 |
[17:00] | Then we’ll smoke out, dude. | 然后我们再去吸一口 老兄 |
[17:01] | Some resumes. | 那些简历? |
[17:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:04] | Ah, man, fresh air. | 啊 伙计 新鲜空气 |
[17:06] | Look. | 看 |
[17:07] | Oh! They’re dropped off, man. | 哦 它们被丢掉咯 伙计 |
[17:09] | You fucking asshole, man. | 伙计 你真是个混蛋 |
[17:10] | I got to get a fucking job, man. | 我要去找工作呢 老兄 |
[17:11] | What’s your problem, man? | 你有什么问题 伙计? |
[17:13] | What the fuck are you doing, dickhead. | 你干了什么 老兄 |
[17:14] | Yo, Mike, first day looking… | 哟 迈克 第一天找… |
[17:15] | nobody ever gets a job their first day looking. | 没有人会在第一天就找到工作的 |
[17:18] | Come on, don’t sweat it, man. | 来吧 不要不安啦 伙计 |
[17:22] | Hey, I can’t fuck around tomorrow. | 嘿 我明天不能乱逛了 |
[17:25] | I got to get a job for sure. | 我确定要找份工作 |
[17:26] | This is your job, man. | 这就是你的工作 伙计 |
[17:27] | So act like a fucking professional, | 那就干的专业点 |
[17:29] | spark up the goods, ’cause we got a lot of work to do. | 把它点上火 我们还有很多事情干呢 |
[17:40] | It’s harsh. It’s good, though. | 尽管很刺鼻 但这是个好东西 |
[17:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[17:55] | How are those lungs, baby? | 你的肺怎么样啊 宝贝? |
[17:57] | There it is. | 这就是 |
[17:59] | That magic feeling. | 那个神奇的感觉 |
[18:22] | Damn, look at that bitch. | 啊 看那个妓女 |
[18:24] | Oh, damn. | 哦 该死 |
[18:29] | Fuck, yeah. | 干啊 耶 |
[18:32] | She’s fucking good. | 她干起来一定很不错 |
[18:34] | I bet she got skills. I want to get laid. | 我敢打赌她一定有很多技巧 我想躺下了 |
[18:37] | You just saw your woman. | 你刚去看过你的女人吧 |
[18:40] | Only hit her once, man. | 只搞过一次 老兄 |
[18:41] | We can’t go nowhere alone. They got me sleeping in the car. | 我们不能单独行动 他们让我睡在车上 |
[18:45] | Family’s got that ass under guard, huh? | 他们把她看得很严 嗯? |
[18:49] | Lock and key. | 锁和钥匙的游戏 |
[18:51] | Fuck, I want to get laid. | 讨厌 我真得很想躺一下 |
[18:54] | Pay a visit to my harem, huh? | 去我的后宫走走 嗯? |
[18:57] | Online, pornmeister. | 色情人士上线 |
[18:58] | Uh-uh, let’s go to Letty’s pad, man. | 嗯-嗯 我们去莱蒂的公寓吧 伙计 |
[18:59] | How much you want to bet I hit it. | 你打赌多少钱我能上她 |
[19:01] | -She won’t, dog. -How much you want to bet? | -她不会的 老兄 -你想赌多少? |
[19:03] | She won’t give you shit, dog. | 她不会鸟你的 老兄 |
[19:05] | You big time fucked her over. | 你和她已经干过了 |
[19:06] | Aw, man, I popped that poodahey. | 啊 伙计 我打开了潘多拉盒子 |
[19:09] | I got that mind control, man. | 我可以控制她的精神 伙计 |
[19:12] | How much you want to bet I get back up in it? | 你想打赌多少钱我和她干? |
[19:16] | 20 bucks? | 20美金? |
[19:17] | You ain’t got 20 bucks. | 你不会拿到这20美金的 |
[19:19] | So, neither do you, man. | 你也拿不到 伙计 |
[19:21] | Come on, shake on that shit. | 来吧 接受这个赌注 |
[19:22] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[19:25] | What the fuck, let’s go. | 这是干嘛阿 我们走 |
[19:28] | I got it. | 我来了 |
[19:31] | What’s up, Patty? | 最近怎么样 帕蒂? |
[19:33] | -Y tu hermana? -She ain’t here. | -你姐姐呢? -她不在这里 |
[19:36] | Y sabes que? | 你知道吗? |
[19:37] | You’re not welcome in this house. | 这里不欢迎你 |
[19:39] | Sure, Patty. | 知道了 帕蒂 |
[19:42] | I’d love to come in. | 我还是喜欢进来 |
[19:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | Are they here? | 他们到了? |
[19:53] | You’re looking fine, as fuck, chulas. | 你看上去很不错 亲爱的 |
[19:58] | Don’t… don’t touch me, please. | 不要 请不要碰我 |
[20:00] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[20:04] | You got to get out of here. | 你要离开这里 |
[20:06] | Letty… | 莱蒂 |
[20:08] | I just wanted to see you again. | 我只是想再看看你 |
[20:15] | Hey, Patty, you want to grab me a pisto or something? | 嘿 帕蒂 你想给我点酒或者别的吗? |
[20:17] | I ain’t grabbing you shit. | 我什么都没有给你 |
[20:19] | Oh, you still got a mouth, huh? | 哦 你还有一张嘴呢 嗯? |
[20:21] | Maybe one day you’ll learn how to keep it shut. | 也许有天你会学会怎么闭上它 |
[20:23] | Laters. I’m going to my room. | 一会见 我回房间去了 |
[20:26] | You know you have to run his ass out of here. | 你知道你必须把他赶出去 |
[20:32] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[20:37] | Let’s sit down. | 我们坐下说 |
[20:48] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[20:50] | So, um… | 这样 嗯… |
[20:54] | You a cop yet? | 你已经当上警察了? |
[20:56] | I’m working on it. | 我还在努力 |
[20:57] | Y tu? | 你呢? |
[21:00] | Que andas haciendo? | 你在做什么? |
[21:03] | Well, you know, I’m going to L.A. Trade Tech. | 你知道 我准备去洛杉矶贸易技术大学 |
[21:05] | It’s good you’re doing positive shit. | 很好啊 你做了正确的选择 |
[21:20] | What, after everything I don’t get a kiss? | 干嘛 经历了这么多事之后 我不能得到一个吻? |
[21:22] | It’s because of everything you can’t get a kiss. | 就因为这些事发生之后 你不能够得到一个吻 |
[21:26] | Oh, come on, come here. | 噢 来吧 来吧 |
[21:28] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[21:34] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[21:37] | Jim, I got a boyfriend. | 吉姆 我有男朋友了 |
[21:40] | Who? | 谁? |
[21:42] | Flaco. | 弗莱克 |
[21:44] | You’re back with that | 经历那么多事之后还跟着他 莱蒂? |
[21:49] | You’re not fucking him, are you? | 你没和他上床吧 是吗? |
[21:51] | Please tell me no. | 请告诉我没有 |
[21:53] | Yes. So… just go. | 是的 所以 你走就是啦 |
[21:56] | ‘Cause there’s nothing here for you, Jim. | 这里没有你的东西 吉姆 |
[21:59] | See? | 看到没有? |
[22:01] | Okay? | 好了吗? |
[22:03] | I don’t believe this shit, Letty. | 我不信这个 莱蒂 |
[22:04] | You’re too good for that. | 那个垃圾配不上你 |
[22:14] | You gotta go. | 你必须走 |
[22:15] | Go. Please! | 请走吧 |
[22:16] | Let me talk to them. | 让我和他们说 |
[22:18] | No, Jim, don’t be stupid. Please. | 不要 吉姆 不要做蠢事 求你了 |
[22:20] | Okay? Largate. Just go. | 好吗 走吧 离开就好了 |
[22:28] | I guess it’s later days. | 我想最近这几天和他们说 |
[22:41] | Largate. Just go! | 离开 快走 |
[22:44] | Flaco, the pinchi guero’s here! | 弗莱克 吉姆在这 |
[22:46] | Apuarte, Jim! Hurry up! | 是吉姆 快点 |
[22:48] | -Fuck him up! -I got him! | 我抓到他就弄死他 |
[23:10] | Fucking white boy! | 该死的小白脸 |
[23:15] | What’s up, faggot?! | 想干什么 死变态? |
[23:17] | We’re going to fuck you up! | 我们弄死你! |
[23:25] | Yo! Pop the trunk | 哟 打开后尾箱 |
[23:26] | so I can handle this shit! | 我把这家伙塞进去 |
[23:27] | Fuck you, puto! | 去你的 混蛋! |
[23:29] | I’ll bust you! | 我打死你! |
[23:31] | Leave him alone! | 别打他了! |
[23:33] | Pop the fucking trunk! | 开那个该死的后尾箱 |
[23:53] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[23:57] | Oh, you fucked up! | 哦 你们完蛋了! |
[23:59] | Get your fucking knees down on the curb now! | 马上给我跪在马路边上 |
[24:01] | Get the fuck over there, man! | 到这里来 伙计! |
[24:03] | Don’t fucking move unless you want your brains hanging out! | 不要乱动除非你想你的脑袋开花 |
[24:05] | What’s your problem, Flaco? | 有什么问题吗 弗莱克? |
[24:06] | Motherfucker! | 浑蛋! |
[24:09] | Fucking knees on the curb, man! | 跪到马路边上 伙计! |
[24:11] | That’s right! | 这就对了! |
[24:15] | Interlock your fingers behind your heads, Flaco! | 手指交叉放在脑后 弗莱克! |
[24:19] | You deaf fuck! | 你聋了? |
[24:25] | Yo, Mike. | 哟 迈克 |
[24:26] | Yeah? | 耶? |
[24:27] | Do up their ride. | 检查一下他们的车 |
[24:29] | Freeze, bitch! | 不要动 鸡婆! |
[24:32] | I’m going to take that big ass of yours home, | 我将把你的屁股从你那里拿走 |
[24:35] | hit it for a minute, you know? | 然后干它几分钟 知道吗? |
[24:37] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[24:38] | Now you got it. | 现在你知道了 |
[24:42] | Yo, relax, homie. | 哟 放松 朋友 |
[24:46] | You break Letty’s heart, I’m coming for your mom. | 你伤了莱蒂的心 我也会这样对你妈的 |
[24:50] | Fuck! | 去你的! |
[24:53] | Hey, haina. | 嘿 海娜 |
[24:55] | Whoo! | 噢! |
[24:57] | Fuck off! Oh, yeah? | -滚开! -哦耶? |
[24:58] | What you got down here? | 你把什么放在哪里? |
[25:00] | Oh… | 噢… |
[25:02] | Liking that. | 喜欢这样吗 |
[25:07] | Damn! Those are badass kicks, dog. | 该死 这些惹事的坏蛋 老兄 |
[25:10] | Lucky you got little bitch feet, | 你很幸运有双妓女的小脚 |
[25:13] | else I’d be stomping around in them motherfuckers. | 要不我就狂踩上他们几脚 |
[25:16] | -Fuck you, puto. -Huh? | -去你的死变态 -嗯? |
[25:18] | -Yeah. Fuck you. -Yes? | -嗯 去你的 -是吗? |
[25:22] | You fucking stay still! | 你们继续在那里跪着! |
[25:24] | Bitches! If you didn’t have that fucking gun, | 鸡婆!如果你们不是有枪的话 |
[25:26] | ese, it wouldn’t be about shit, homie. | 事情就不会这样 伙计 |
[25:29] | Not fucking shit! | 那就没这样的事! |
[25:31] | Hey, later, Patty! | 嘿 再见 帕蒂 |
[25:33] | I hope you’re not pregnant, but you know | 我希望你没有怀孕 但你知道 你想我射到你里面去 |
[25:36] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[25:38] | Bye, Letty! | 再见 莱蒂 |
[25:47] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[25:48] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[25:54] | Diwy up the bounty, dude. I know you got some cash. | 分钱吧 老兄 我知道你拿到些现金 |
[26:07] | I know I got more than that. | 我知道我拿了些更好的东西 |
[26:11] | Yeah. Here we go. | 耶 我们看看 |
[26:13] | Shit. | 晕 |
[26:14] | That’s my pussy she’s giving away there. | 他给我的女友用的 她可是送给他了 |
[26:18] | Homeboy uses extra large. | 那个伙计用的是加大号的 |
[26:20] | Man, that’s it? Next time, | 伙计 就这些?下一次 |
[26:22] | jack someone with a job. | 要挟他们给份工作算了 |
[26:24] | Well, fuck you. What did you get, their lunch? | 哇 去你的 你拿了什么? 他们的午饭? |
[26:27] | Check it out. | 看一下 |
[26:29] | Holy shit. You’re kidding me. | 哇 开玩笑 |
[26:37] | Whoo! It’s a fucking Ruger P-94. Nine millimeter. | 噢 这个可是鲁格P-94手枪 9毫米口径 |
[26:42] | 14, plus one in the chamber. | 14发 还有1发在枪膛 |
[26:44] | It’s a good fucking gun. Durable. | 真是把好枪 很耐用 |
[26:46] | It’s brand-new. | 这可是全新的 |
[26:50] | It’s a BB gun. | 这个是玩具枪 |
[26:52] | Yeah. Cool. | 是的 很酷 |
[26:54] | Here you go, dog. | 给你 老兄 |
[26:55] | About time you got a cohete. | 是时候你有把枪了 |
[26:57] | No. I don’t want it. | 不 我不想要 |
[26:58] | Why the fuck not? I’ll use it. | -为什么不? -我会乱开枪的 |
[27:00] | That’s a good reason. Sell it. | 这是个好理由 卖掉它 |
[27:02] | How much you think we can get for the gun? | 你认为我们可以卖多少? |
[27:05] | Two bills, maybe three. Costs six new. | 200美元 可能300 新的要600 |
[27:07] | We’ll sell it and split the greenery. | 我们卖了它然后分钱 |
[27:09] | You sure? | 确定吗? |
[27:10] | It’s cool, dude. | 不错啊 伙计 |
[27:12] | 50-50. | 对半分帐 |
[27:15] | Good BB gun though. | 尽管是玩具枪 可是也不错 |
[27:17] | Shoot some birds and shit. | 可以打鸟和些别的 |
[27:20] | Hey, put that shit away. | 嘿 放好它 |
[27:22] | Looks real as hell. | 看上去可是和真的一样 |
[27:24] | Not a bad day’s work. | 今天工作收获不错 |
[27:37] | Get down to business though. | 还是回去干正经事吧 |
[27:40] | I know you didn’t get any. | 我知道你什么也没有 |
[27:43] | So pay up, motherfucker. | 还要缴租呢 混蛋 |
[27:49] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[27:53] | Hello. This is a message for Michael Alonzo. | 你好 这是给迈克尔·阿兰左的留言 |
[27:57] | This is Bob Luell at the Palm Glen Group. | 这里是棕榈峡谷集团 |
[28:02] | We have reviewed your resume, | 我们审查了你的简历 |
[28:04] | and would like to make an appointment | 想约您谈谈 |
[28:07] | for later in the week. | 在这个星期内的随后几天找个时间 |
[28:08] | Please call me at your | 请给我电话 |
[28:09] | earliest convenience. | 在你最近方便的时候 |
[28:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:12] | Huh? That’s good. | -嗯? -很好 |
[28:14] | One more? This is fun. | 再来一个?这很好玩 |
[28:16] | Sounded a little gay, but it was good. | 像个小男孩的声音 不过很不错 |
[28:20] | No, no, no. No. That’s it, dude. That’s it. | 不 不 不 够了 兄弟 够了 |
[28:21] | I get too many callbacks, | 我收到太多回电 |
[28:23] | Sylvia’s going to get suspicious. | 西维亚会起疑心 |
[28:25] | Oh, Sylvia’s going to be kissing your ass. | 西维亚会夸你 |
[28:26] | Not if she recognizes your voice. | 如果她认出你的声音就不会夸我 |
[28:28] | Oh, she won’t. Here, sir. | 哦 她不会的 给你 先生 |
[28:30] | No, no, no, no, no. I’m cool. | 不 不 不 不 不 不用啦 |
[28:31] | -Come on. -I’m cool. | -来吧 -不用啦 |
[28:33] | I want to get home before the little woman and sober up. | 我想在我小女人回家之前到家 然后醒一下酒 |
[28:35] | Come on, bro. One brew. | 来吧 伙计 就一瓶 |
[28:38] | All right, but hey, | 好吧 但 嘿 |
[28:40] | I got to look for a job tomorrow for sure. | 我确定明天要去找份工作 |
[28:42] | Okay? I can’t be getting fucked up | 知道吗?我不想背着西维亚 |
[28:43] | behind Sylvia’s back when I’m supposed | 把这件事情搞砸 我本来 |
[28:44] | to be looking for work, man. | 要去找工作的 伙计 |
[28:45] | Not cool. Tomorrow, for sure. | -不错 -明天 肯定会 |
[28:47] | I got to find a job, too. | 我明天也要去找份工作 |
[28:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:58] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[29:03] | Yes, sir. That is correct. | 是 先生 完全正确 |
[29:05] | Six years. | 六年 |
[29:06] | Honorably discharged. | 光荣退伍 |
[29:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[29:10] | I would love to. | 我非常乐意 |
[29:12] | Believe me, I would welcome the opportunity. | 相信我 我会珍惜这个机会 |
[29:17] | Tomorrow is not a problem. | 明天完全没有问题 |
[29:21] | Thank you, sir. You have a good day, too. | 谢谢您 先生 也祝您有愉快的一天 |
[29:24] | Good-bye, sir. | 再见 先生 |
[29:26] | That was the man, huh? You’re all “Sir, | 这个就是你想接到电话的人吧 你嘴边挂着”先生 先生 |
[29:29] | sir, sir.” | 先生 先生” |
[29:30] | Yes! Fucking yes! Thank God! | 是的!是的!感谢上帝! |
[29:38] | That was the man! That was the Federal man! | 就是他!联邦官员! |
[29:40] | The Federal man! | 那个联邦官员! |
[29:43] | Department of Homeland Security | 国土安全部 |
[29:44] | wants me to come in tomorrow to start testing! | 希望我明天过去开始测试! |
[29:46] | Oh, shit! | 哦 不错! |
[29:49] | Fucking A, my brother! | 一级棒 我的兄弟! |
[29:50] | That shit is righteous, motherfucker! | 那里比较公正点 伙计 |
[29:52] | It’s on, homie! | 看我的 伙计! |
[29:53] | Wow, man. Tomorrow. | -哦 兄弟 -明天 |
[29:55] | So what the fuck you going to do now, dude? | 那么你现在准备干嘛 伙计? |
[29:56] | I got to take a piss test. | 我要去接受尿检 |
[29:58] | If I’m cool, I’m in the house. | 如果我搞掂 我就进去了 |
[30:03] | Yeah! Oh! | 哦!耶! |
[30:06] | Shit, dude, do they piss test for weed? | 完了 兄弟 他们会进行 针对大麻的尿检吗? |
[30:09] | Oh, shit! | 噢 糟糕! |
[30:15] | You fucked up, man. | 你搞砸了 兄弟 |
[30:16] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 糟糕 |
[30:20] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[30:22] | Oh, fuck. I fucked up. | 哦 可恶 我搞砸了 |
[30:24] | Fuck! Oh… | 可恶!哦… |
[30:27] | You know, one dope molecule, and I’m done. | 你知道的 只要发现一个毒品微粒 我就完蛋了 |
[30:30] | And they will burn me | 然后他们会利用 |
[30:32] | with every law enforcement outfit in the country. | 这个国家的法律所赋予的 一切制裁力量来毁掉我 |
[30:35] | Shit! | 糟糕! |
[30:36] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, dude. | 等等 等等 等等 等等 伙计 |
[30:37] | Look at me. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 看着我 看着我 |
[30:41] | Hey, there’s a way out of every fucking situation. | 嗨 天无绝人之路 |
[30:43] | -Right? Relax, dude. -Yeah, yeah. | -对吗?放松 伙计 -耶 耶 |
[30:45] | Yeah. I’m going to do what I got to do, you know? | 耶 我会干我该干的事情的 知道吗? |
[30:48] | It’s cool. Fuck, yeah. | 不错 好了 耶 |
[30:49] | I’ll pass that shit. | 我会通过尿检的 |
[30:50] | Hell, yeah. Yeah. | 天啊 耶 耶 |
[30:52] | Of course you will, dude! | 你当然会了 兄弟! |
[30:54] | Later, loco. | 再见 疯子 |
[30:57] | Don’t fucking trip, dude. | 别犯浑阿 兄弟 |
[30:58] | All right. | 好 |
[30:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:07] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[31:10] | Come in, dumb ass! | 进来 傻瓜! |
[31:16] | What’s up, dog? | 怎么样啊 老兄? |
[31:17] | What up, dog… | 怎么样 老兄… |
[31:18] | Hey, Jim. Want some coffee? | 嘿 吉姆 来点咖啡? |
[31:21] | Sure. | 好的 |
[31:22] | Want some eggs? There’s extra. | 来点鸡蛋?那里还有 |
[31:24] | Yes, ma’am. Please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[31:26] | I, uh, heard about the LAPD. | 我 呃 听说了洛杉矶警察局的事 |
[31:29] | Sorry about that. | 对此很遗憾 |
[31:31] | I thought they guaranteed you a job. | 我以为他们会给你份工作呢 |
[31:33] | Yea. Me, too. | 嗯 我也是这么想 |
[31:35] | Well, maybe it wasrt meant to be. | 哦 那也许并不意味着什么 |
[31:38] | You know, you being a cop. | 你知道 你想当一个警察 |
[31:43] | Tell her what’s up, dude. | 告诉她发生了什么 兄弟 |
[31:45] | Well, I applied | 好的 我向所有的联邦执法机构 |
[31:46] | to all the Federal law enforcement agencies. | 递交了申请 |
[31:49] | You know, ATF, Border Patrol, | 你知道 美国酒精烟草与火器管理局 边境巡逻处 |
[31:51] | ICE, Homeland Security, all of them. | 移民与海关执法局 国土安全部 全部机构 |
[31:52] | And Homeland Security’s interested in me. | 现在国土安全部对我有兴趣 |
[31:55] | They want me to come in today and start testing. | 他们要我今天过去开始测试 |
[31:57] | Wow. That’s great. How sure is this? | 噢 不错啊 有多大可信度? |
[32:00] | Well, I got a urinalysis today. | 嗯 今天我要去验尿 |
[32:02] | If I pass that, I’ll be a Special Agent candidate, | 如果过关 我就可以成为一个 专职机构的候选人 |
[32:04] | and then I could be out of here next month. | 然后可能下个月离开这里 |
[32:06] | You haven’t been smoking out, have you? | 你还没有被查出什么 是吗? |
[32:08] | Nah. Chilled on that shit a while back. | 嗯 冷静下来就可以过关 |
[32:12] | Good. Well, thanks for driving Mike around yesterday. | 不错 那么 谢谢你昨天载迈克兜风 |
[32:14] | -Yeah, sure. -Yeah, bro. | -耶 没问题 -耶 兄弟 |
[32:16] | Three callbacks. | 3个回电 |
[32:18] | Damn! Good! | 噢!太好了! |
[32:20] | We dropped off enough resumes. Whoo! | 我们发了够多的简历 喔! |
[32:23] | Got more. | 还有呢 |
[32:25] | -Yeah! -Yeah! | -耶! -耶! |
[32:26] | Well, you have to keep trying | 好的 你要不停的去找 |
[32:27] | until something happens. | 直到找到为止 |
[32:29] | Finding a job is a job, right? | 找工作也是一种工作 对吧! |
[32:30] | Lunch money. | 给你午饭钱 |
[32:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:33] | And good luck today. | 今天走好运 |
[32:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:36] | -Love you. -I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[32:38] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[32:40] | And, Jim, good luck on your pee test. | 还有 吉姆 祝你尿检走运 |
[32:42] | I hope you studied. | 我希望你准备好了 |
[32:45] | I’m going to cram for it. | 我为了尿检在狂吃东西呢 |
[32:49] | Man, that’s freaky. | 兄弟 她可是变幻不定 |
[32:51] | She was in a good mood. | 她今天心情不错 |
[32:53] | Breakfast and beer money? | 午饭钱和啤酒钱? |
[32:55] | Yeah, dude. | 是的 兄弟 |
[32:56] | She heard the messages last night. | 她昨晚听到电话留言了 |
[32:58] | She got me a sixer. | 她给我打了六分 |
[32:59] | I slammed two last night. | 我昨晚可是打出2次6分 |
[33:01] | Out-fuckir-standing! | 太完美了 |
[33:03] | Now we know beer is just a phone call away. | 现在我们知道啤酒也 就是一个电话就搞掂了 |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:06] | Yeah. We talked shit out last night, though. | 是的 我们昨晚就把这件事 敞开来谈 |
[33:08] | You know? Hey, all she wants is for me to get a job. | 你知道吗?嘿 她所要的就是 我找份工作 |
[33:12] | I shouldn’t be playing her like that. | 我不能再这样戏弄她 |
[33:16] | Dude, you had a good job, | 伙计 你有份好工作 |
[33:18] | with that, uh, with that Web design shit. | 有着 恩 是个网页设计的工作 |
[33:21] | Had, dude. Had. | 有的 伙计 是有这么一个 |
[33:22] | All right? All that shit’s in India now. | 对吗?有关东西现在都在印度 |
[33:24] | Want a cold one? No, later. | -想来瓶冻一点的吗? -不 迟点再说 |
[33:26] | You got any vinegar? | 你这里有醋吗? |
[33:27] | Vinegar? What for? | 醋?干吗用? |
[33:35] | Ah… | 啊… |
[33:37] | Oh… | 噢… |
[33:39] | Damn, dude! | 该死 伙计! |
[33:40] | Ah… | 啊… |
[33:42] | -Man! -That is fuckir sick, man. | -伙计! -你有病阿 伙计 |
[33:44] | What’d you do that for? | 你这样干有什么用? |
[33:46] | -Shuts down the old kidneys. -Ooh. | -让老肾脏休息一下 -噢 |
[33:47] | Come on, let’s roll. | 来 我们上吧 |
[33:57] | Grab me that bag, dude. | 拿那个袋子过来 伙计 |
[34:05] | Little trick I learned in the service. | 服役时候学会的一点小把戏 |
[34:11] | Aw, that’s sick, dude. | 噢 好恶心 伙计 |
[34:13] | You’re gonna stick a turkey baster in your dick? | 你想把一个这个滴管放到你的 老二里面去? |
[34:17] | Quit looking, faggot. | 别看 死变态! |
[34:19] | You wish. | 如你所愿 |
[34:28] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[34:30] | Fuckir… | 哦 |
[34:31] | shit, dude. | 该死 伙计 |
[34:33] | Oh, fuckir shit… | 啊 该死… |
[34:34] | Aw… | 啊.. |
[34:37] | Aw, motherfucker! | 噢 混蛋! |
[34:50] | That was… | 那个样子… |
[34:52] | unpleasant. | 很不舒服 |
[34:59] | Man… | 伙计… |
[35:03] | Man, I want to get this shit over with. | 伙计 我想快点结束 |
[35:05] | You know, my teeth are floating. | 你知道 我的牙齿在打颤 |
[35:09] | Oh… | 哦… |
[35:11] | You get those in the military, dog? | 这些是你在军队里面拿的吗 老兄? |
[35:14] | I was a Ranger. | 我当过突击队员 |
[35:16] | Your mom still suck a mean dick, hmm? | 你妈还能口交 嗯? |
[35:18] | Gotcha! Shouldrt ignore people. | 抓到你啦!不要忽略别人的存在 |
[35:20] | Why don’t you go fuck yourself! | 你为什么不自己玩去! |
[35:22] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[35:23] | Let’s play nice, | 我们干得漂亮点 |
[35:24] | boys. | 小伙子 |
[35:26] | I have everyone’s “Consent to Urinalysis” form signed | 我持有你们”同意尿检”的签有 |
[35:29] | and dated, am I right? | 名字和日期的表格 我说的没错吧? |
[35:30] | ALL: Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[35:31] | Good. I’m Agent Richards. | 好的 我是理查兹探员 |
[35:33] | Jackets off. | 脱下夹克 |
[35:35] | I will now administer the easiest test | 我现在负责国土安全部 |
[35:37] | Homeland Security will ever give you, | 对你们进行的早期检查 |
[35:39] | the whizz quiz. | 这是个专业测试 |
[35:40] | Roll up both sleeves past the elbow. | 把双手的衣袖卷过手肘 |
[35:44] | Remove all gloves, rings, watches, bracelets, | 除下所有手套 戒子 手表 手镯 |
[35:49] | jewelry, Band-Aids and bandages. | 珠宝 急救绷条 绷带 |
[35:53] | I want to see nothing but bare hands and forearms. | 我只想看空空的双手和前臂 |
[35:57] | Wiggle your fingers. | 抖一下你们的手指 |
[35:59] | Let me see both sides. | 让我两边都看到 |
[36:02] | Beautifully done. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:04] | Again, gentlemen, no talking. | 再说一次 先生们 不准说话 |
[36:06] | Detweiler, is it? | 是德特维勒吗? |
[36:07] | You’re with me. | 你跟我来 |
[36:23] | Fucker. | 混蛋 |
[36:29] | Next! | 下一个 |
[36:35] | Name? | 名字? |
[36:36] | Davis, Jim. | 戴维斯·吉姆 |
[36:38] | Ah, the Ranger. | 啊 突击队员 |
[36:40] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[36:42] | -You serve? -101st. | -在那里服役? -第101部队 |
[36:44] | -High speed. -All right. | -快点好吗 -好的 |
[36:47] | Think you can fill that, son? | 你可以装满这个吗 孩子? |
[36:49] | I could fill a goddamn trash can, sir. | 我可以加满一个垃圾桶 先生 |
[36:52] | You’re full of piss and vinegar, aren’t you, Jim? | 你一肚子的尿和醋 对吗 吉姆? |
[36:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[37:00] | Hey, unload that shit before you clown with it, okay? | 嘿 你装神扮鬼之前卸下子弹 好吗? |
[37:03] | I don’t want my head blown off | 我可不想在事情都妥了时候 |
[37:05] | just when I’m getting it straight. | 脑袋开花 |
[37:09] | Pop! What’s it like | 嘣!这会是怎么样 |
[37:10] | to just straight-up whack a motherfucker? | 当直接攻击一个混蛋的时候? |
[37:12] | What’s it like? I mean, what the fuck, you know? | 怎么样?我是说 那个 你知道? |
[37:15] | It’s like nothing. What’s it supposed to be like? | 那个什么都不是 那个应该是什么样? |
[37:18] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[37:19] | You were busting heads for the military. | 你可是曾经为军队爆别人的头 |
[37:21] | I can’t talk about this shit, Mike. | 我不能说这种事 迈克 |
[37:27] | But I will tell you one thing… you point and shoot, | 但我可以跟你说件事… 你瞄准然后射击 |
[37:30] | pop, pop, move on, fuck ’em, they shouldn’t have been there, | 砰 砰 砰 继续前进 就会发现 他们不在原地了 |
[37:33] | you move the fuck on. | 你要前进 |
[37:35] | You do not stop and think about it. | 你不能停下或者想这事 |
[37:39] | -It’s not a big deal. -So if it’s nothing, | 这不是什么了不起的 所以 这个什么都不是 |
[37:41] | then what you getting all mad for? | 那么你为什么生气? |
[37:43] | I’m not getting mad. | 我没有生气 |
[37:44] | I just hate stupid questions, Mike. | 我只是讨厌愚蠢的问题 迈克 |
[37:45] | You think you killed a lot of Commies? | 你认为你杀了很多共产党员? |
[37:47] | -They werert Commies, dumb ass. -Then what were they? | -他们不是共产党员 混蛋 -那么他们是什么人? |
[37:50] | You know what they were… they were fuckir Hajjis, | 你知道他们是… 他们是该死的穆斯林 |
[37:52] | terrorists, the bad guys. | 恐怖分子 坏蛋 |
[37:54] | -Did you like it? -Oh, shit. | -你喜欢吗? -噢 不 |
[37:58] | Did you dig it? | 想通了吗? |
[38:00] | You bust a nut? | 你感觉像射精? |
[38:03] | Not fuckir now, man. Seriously. | 别闹了 伙计 认真点 |
[38:07] | You’re killing my buzz, dude. | 你把我搞头晕了 老兄 |
[38:09] | Aw, kick back, stress case. | 交房租 那才是重点 |
[38:12] | Are we on a mission to sell this piece or what? | 我们还有卖枪的任务呢! |
[38:14] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[38:15] | Let’s sell this fuckir piece. | 让我们把这该死的枪卖了 |
[38:17] | Got to get some scratch, you know what I’m saying? | 去搞点现钞 懂么? |
[38:33] | Yo, Darrel! | 达罗尔 |
[38:35] | -Yo, yo, yo, Darrel! -Wake the fuck up, Darrel! | -哟 哟 哟 达罗尔! -妈的起床啦 达罗尔! |
[38:39] | Darrel! | 达罗尔! |
[38:41] | Come on, come on, come on, wake up and fuckir | 快起床啊~ |
[38:43] | shine! | 该死的太阳都晒到屁股了 |
[38:49] | Y’all need to knock this shit off right now. | 急毛 我正要来开门 |
[38:54] | Hey, what’s up, bro? | 什么风把你们吹来了? |
[38:58] | Come on in, motherfuckers. | 进来吧 |
[39:01] | Get your little ass up in here. | 小屁股抬起来 |
[39:03] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[39:05] | Oh, man… | 伙计… |
[39:07] | y’all scared the fuck out of me, man. | 你们吓我一跳 |
[39:10] | You motherfuckers got ties on. | 你个混球领带都打起来了 |
[39:13] | I saw that city-lookir car pull up… | 我看到那巡逻车停下来 |
[39:15] | I thought y’all was some rollers or shit. | 我以为是因为一些滑旱冰的人 |
[39:19] | I just got out of County. | 我正打算出郡 |
[39:20] | -$9,600. -No shit. When? | -罚了我9600美圆 -他妈的 什么时候的事? |
[39:24] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[39:26] | MIKE: Damn. What’d they put on you? | 该死的 他们怎么能这样对你? |
[39:27] | Some bullshit. | 尽是胡扯 |
[39:28] | I saw some wrong-ass shit | 他们这群蠢货 |
[39:30] | up in there, dude. | 这管管那管管 |
[39:32] | I ain’t ever going back to that motherfucker. | 我再也不随便出郡了 |
[39:34] | It scared you straight, huh? | 这事对你打击挺大 |
[39:35] | -Mm-hmm. -Hey, you get booty-played? | 嘿 你有什么新玩意? |
[39:40] | Hell, no. | 我去哪里弄来? |
[39:42] | You over there tickling your brown eye, dog? | 别对我挤眉弄眼 老兄 |
[39:44] | They-they put some jelly on there, serve some syrup? | 他们在那放点果子冻 再榨点果汁 |
[39:46] | -You toss the salad? -Hey, you know, nigga, | -最好拌点沙拉 -嘿 你知道的 |
[39:48] | I kept my ass to the wall and my mouth shut. | 我一边站着 不支声行不? |
[39:52] | Shoot. | 妈的 |
[39:53] | I almost lost my job over that shit. | 我差点因为这蠢事砸了饭碗 |
[39:55] | Fuckir around in there. | 简直是阴魂不散 |
[40:00] | Oh, God… | 啊 我的天那… |
[40:02] | -You a cop? -Nope. | -你是条子? -不是 |
[40:04] | Rejected his ass. | 他吃了闭门羹 |
[40:06] | Fuck you. | 我靠 |
[40:07] | I’m getting in the Feds’ car. | 我上了联邦调查局这”贼船” |
[40:09] | Damn… | “天哪” |
[40:12] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 那正是我要说的 |
[40:14] | Ah, you hear that? | 你听到了么? |
[40:16] | This motherfucker gonna be a Fed. | 这鸟人居然要当个联邦探员了 |
[40:21] | You been wanting that shit, too. | 你也不在是个小混混了哈 |
[40:23] | It’s my dream, dude. | 那工作正是我梦寐以求的 老兄 |
[40:25] | So, you gonna do that shit right, | 所以 要不好好做吧 |
[40:27] | or, you know, you gonna do a little shit on the side? | 要不就捣捣糨糊 |
[40:30] | I’m gonna get my own thing going. | 我有自己的一套做法 |
[40:32] | You know, I’ll be flipping shit, make a little money. | 我真他妈高兴 可以赚点小钱了 |
[40:35] | You know? | 你明白? |
[40:37] | This motherfucker gonna have shit wired. | 这鸟人居然上岗了 |
[40:41] | Scary, huh? | 怕怕… |
[40:44] | Check this shit out. | 瞧瞧这玩意 |
[40:51] | This is sweet! | 小宝贝 |
[40:52] | We jacked some eses. Got a BB gun, too. | 我们洗劫了些小混混 还弄了把”BB弹玩具枪” |
[40:55] | -A BB gun? -Yo. | “BB弹玩具枪” |
[40:58] | Goddamn! | 该死的 |
[41:00] | This is a nice little machine. | 这真是个可爱的小”玩具” |
[41:03] | Three bills, it’s yours. | 三张大钞 拿去 |
[41:05] | I ain’t got three bills, dog. | 我身无分文了 老兄 |
[41:07] | My lawyer cleaned me out. | 我的律师”洗劫了”我 |
[41:10] | Man… | 兄弟 |
[41:11] | I ain’t got no ways or means, homie. | 实在是没办法 兄弟 |
[41:16] | I need this shit, too. | 我真很想要这宝贝 |
[41:19] | Bring the heat to these motherfuckers trippir around here. | 给巡逻的家伙点颜色看看 |
[41:24] | We need ends, dog. | 亲兄弟明算帐 老兄 |
[41:26] | Who’ll give us three bills for it? | 大钞我们找谁拿去? |
[41:30] | Hey, uh, I know a cat. | 嘿 我知道块”肥肉” |
[41:32] | Hangs out at, uh… La Licha | 在理查混的 |
[41:34] | on, uh, Santa Fe. | 去圣达菲 |
[41:35] | Yeah, I know that place. He cool? | 对 我认识那 他很酷? |
[41:37] | Oh, man, he’s old school, real cool. | 恩 伙计 守旧派一个 真的酷 |
[41:39] | Veterano named Eddie. | 叫艾迪的老家伙 |
[41:41] | He there today? | 他今天在那么? |
[41:43] | Oh, that’s just like his living room, dog. | 那就像他的家一样 老兄 |
[41:46] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll hook you up. Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 我罩着你们 |
[41:49] | Cool, cool. | 可以的 |
[41:53] | Y’all need to come up, dog. | 我们这就动身去 老兄 |
[41:55] | Can you do me a favor? | 能帮我个小忙么? |
[41:57] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[41:59] | You mind calling my pad | 挂个电话去我家 |
[42:00] | and leaving a fake message | 留个言 |
[42:02] | so my old lady thinks I’m out there looking for a job? | 那么我老婆会以为我是出来找工作了 |
[42:05] | Instead you out getting fucked up. | 而不是你来我这胡闹 |
[42:09] | Can you hook me up, | 帮个忙吧 |
[42:10] | or what, dog? Huh? | 怎么样 老兄? |
[42:12] | Yeah? All right. | 没问题 |
[42:14] | Check this out. | 仔细看下这个 |
[42:15] | Uh, just call, right? | 打个电话就行 |
[42:18] | And say you’re from that place right there | 然后说你是那工作人员 |
[42:21] | and that you want to schedule an interview, dude. | 安排我来面试 老兄 |
[42:24] | Man, y’all some devious motherfuckers, man. | 伙计 你真会动歪脑筋 |
[42:30] | Hey, hey, make sure she can’t star-69 my shit. | 嘿 确保她不在家 |
[42:33] | Nah, she’s… Serious, man. | -没事 她是… -严肃点 伙计 |
[42:35] | I ain’t trying to break up no shit on this. | 我不想把事办砸了 |
[42:38] | All right, it’s ringing. Here you go. | 好了 电话通了 靠你了 |
[42:40] | -Be serious, dude. -Hey, hey, | -严肃点 老兄 -嘿 嘿 |
[42:42] | don’t sound like a fag, either, man. | 别用你的民工腔调说 伙计 |
[42:44] | That’s how he be sounding. | 那是他的风格 |
[42:46] | Uh, Mr. Alonzo, | 阿兰佐先生 |
[42:49] | I’m calling from Sunouse Properties, | 我是”太阳地产”公司的 |
[42:51] | uh, to schedule an interview. | 希望你约个时间来面试 |
[42:53] | Uh, please call me back at 213-555- | 回电请至213-555- |
[42:56] | 15-15 15-15. | |
[43:01] | damn, dog! | 该死 老兄 |
[43:02] | That shit was good, dude! | 演得真像 老兄 |
[43:04] | Damn, they should give you a fuckir Oscar for that shit. | 应该给你颁个奥斯卡奖 |
[43:07] | That shit was cold, man. | 这笑话真冷 |
[43:09] | -Playing your woman like that. -Aw, come on, man. | -和你老婆说去吧 -啊 来吧 伙计 |
[43:11] | I did three yesterday… she bought him a six-pack. | 我昨天打了3次 她给他买了啤酒 |
[43:15] | What’s one call get you, a fuckir 40 | 一个电话给你什么好处?40盎司的好酒? |
[43:19] | I’ll be like this. Look. | 我会像这样 瞧 |
[43:21] | You know you would! | 你就这副腔调 |
[43:23] | You know you would! | 你就这副腔调 |
[43:24] | Bitch-ass motherfucker. | 妈的真搞笑 |
[43:30] | This is good shit, right? | 好玩吧 伙计? |
[43:31] | I told you it was some good shit, dog. | 我在给你拌几个更好玩的 老兄 |
[43:33] | Hey, we got to bounce. | 我们得动身了 |
[43:35] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[43:36] | No, no, y’all just got here, dog. | 不 不 你们屁股都还没坐热呢 老兄 |
[43:38] | Can’t happen. | 别这样 |
[43:40] | -Come on. -Yo, uh, tell that guy Eddie | -走吧 -告诉那叫艾迪的家伙 |
[43:43] | that we’re gonna cruise through there a little later. | 我们晚一点过去 |
[43:46] | Okay? | 行么? |
[43:47] | -Aw, yeah. -Later, man. | 再见 兄弟 |
[43:49] | I wish I had the money. | 我希望能拿到钱 |
[43:51] | That’s a sweet-ass piece, though. | 那家伙是块肥肉 |
[43:53] | That shit’ll keep the porch clean. | 那家伙不会惹事 |
[43:55] | Motherfuckers like y’all won’t be banging on my shit. | 像你们这样 他肯定买帐 |
[44:08] | Hey, Jim. | 嘿 吉姆 |
[44:11] | We should lose the monkey suits, dude. | 把这身傻衣服脱了 老兄 |
[44:38] | Quien es? | 这是谁啊? |
[44:52] | Hey, bring us, dos pistos, por favor, | 嘿 给我们上点好酒好菜 |
[44:54] | mi reina. | 我的皇后 |
[44:57] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[45:04] | Fuck ’em. | 去他们的 |
[45:05] | I got my shit. | 我他妈的 |
[45:07] | They make a move, I’m blasting. | 让他们去 我们狂欢 |
[45:11] | Which one of these fools is Eddy? | 哪个蠢蛋是艾迪? |
[45:15] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[45:17] | They’re all paisas here. | 这都是些印度人 |
[45:22] | Hey, why don’t you ask that homegirl right there? | 干嘛不问下那个万事通小妞? |
[45:37] | Sientate, guapa. | 很性感啊 |
[45:41] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[45:42] | Habla Espanol? | 会讲西班牙语? |
[45:43] | Si. | 是的 |
[45:44] | Que bien. | 很好啊 |
[45:45] | Sabas donde esta el Eddy? | 艾迪在哪? |
[45:47] | Eddy, te hablan. | 艾迪 他们找你 |
[45:57] | Que paso? | 什么事? |
[45:59] | Do I know you? | 我认识你们吗? |
[46:01] | My homeboy Darrell said to talk to you. | 我朋友达罗尔叫我和你谈谈 |
[46:03] | Darrell? Yeah. | -达罗尔? -对 |
[46:08] | I’m Jim, homie. | 叫我吉姆 伙计 |
[46:11] | What’s up, man? Mike, dog. | 怎么了伙计?我叫麦克 |
[46:14] | All right. So what’s up? | 好吧 有何贵干? |
[46:16] | Need a cohete? | 要枪吗? |
[46:19] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[46:26] | What kind? | 型号? |
[46:27] | Ruger P-94, brand-new. | 鲁格P-94 全新 |
[46:29] | Ruger, huh? Yeah. | -鲁格 恩? -对 |
[46:30] | How many mags? | 多少发子弹? |
[46:31] | One high cap. I’ll throw in the hollow points. | 高容量 我会加铅弹的 |
[46:36] | Strictly Black Talons, homes. | 绝对是银爪弹 |
[46:37] | Homies be wearing vests these days, | 小流氓最近都开始穿防弹衣了 |
[46:39] | know what I’m saying? | 懂么? |
[46:41] | Is it new? | 是新货么? |
[46:42] | Yeah, it’s brand-new. | 当然 全新 |
[46:43] | Where’s it at? | 货在哪? |
[46:45] | I can get it. | 我身上 |
[46:49] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[46:51] | Three bills. | 三张大钞 |
[46:53] | I’ll give you $250 if it’s new. | 新货 我给你250 |
[46:54] | If not, I’ll give you $200. | 不然 给你200 |
[47:01] | Cool. | 爽气 |
[47:03] | You got the feria, homie? | 花钱图个平安 伙计 |
[47:07] | I can get it. | 我要了 |
[47:08] | Orale. | 好 |
[47:10] | Let’s kick back, have a couple pistos | 放松下 来两杯酒 |
[47:12] | before we handle business, eh? | 然后一手交钱一手交货 |
[47:17] | Hey, guero, you like her? | 嘿 兄弟 你喜欢她? |
[47:19] | I do need to get laid. | 这么勾着很舒服 |
[47:21] | There it is right there, brother. | 随便你吧 兄弟 |
[47:23] | Yo, give me that cohete. | 把那枪给我 |
[47:38] | Mataste a un flor. | 你杀死了个女人 |
[47:50] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 |
[47:51] | Open the fucking door! | 快开门! |
[48:02] | MIKE: Holy shit, dude! | 天那 老兄! |
[48:05] | You think he’s gonna fuckir die?! | 他就这样挂了? |
[48:06] | Sure. Got his carotid. | 当然 颈动脉都被割了 |
[48:08] | Fucker was garden-hosing. | 妈的和橡皮管一样 |
[48:10] | He’ll bleed out. | 他失血过多的会 |
[48:11] | Oh, shit, dude, | 该死 老兄 |
[48:13] | I’ve seen dudes get shot, man, but I never seen | 老兄 我见过挨枪子的 但没见过那么残忍的… |
[48:15] | no motherfucking shit like that before, man! | 那么惨的死法谁会见过? |
[48:16] | Fucked his shit up, you know? | 真他妈的够狠! |
[48:18] | Quick as shit, too. That crack-crack! | 下手也利落!就那么卡-卡~ |
[48:21] | Turned that vato into a fountain of blood. | 那家伙就血流成河了 |
[48:23] | Why the fuck did he do that, man? | 他怎么那么残忍? |
[48:25] | That shit could have been over anything, you know? | 可能是因为什么事 要做个了断吧? |
[48:27] | Money, drugs, bitches, respect, whatever. | 钱 毒品 女人 自尊等等 |
[48:29] | That homie, straight-up pimp. | 那家伙也许是个皮条客吧? |
[48:30] | You know, maybe he turned out that dude’s daughter. | 可能是嫖了人家的女儿 |
[48:32] | Looney tunes and shit, | 那人真是疯了 |
[48:33] | glass all stuck in his fuckir neck. | 玻璃就这么一下子就戳进了他脖子 |
[48:35] | Did you see all that fuckir blood over there?! | 见过那么血腥的场面么? |
[48:37] | Yeah, man, the human body’s got a gallon. | 恩 伙计 人身体里有一加仑的血呢 |
[48:39] | Damn! | 该死! |
[48:42] | I coulda boned Gracie. | 我本可以泡上格雷西 |
[48:45] | She had that proper thickness. | 她身材很棒 |
[48:48] | Look at me, dog. | 看着我 老兄 |
[48:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[48:51] | I’m fuckir traumatized and shit. | 我幼小的心灵受伤害了 |
[48:54] | Yo, homie, that shit don’t fuckir faze you at all? | 那该死的事对你一点也没影响? |
[48:57] | Oh, man, I seen way worse. | 我总是从坏的方面看 |
[49:00] | Trashcanistan. | 特西·肯斯坦 |
[49:02] | My battle buddy, he got his legs and arms blown off | 我的一个战友 |
[49:06] | by a booby-trapped motorcycle. | 被辆战车碾下胳膊和腿 |
[49:08] | Medic saved his ass and he lived. | 侥幸生还 |
[49:12] | He didn’t want to, but he did. | 残酷的现实 他无从选择 |
[49:15] | I got to face my woman. | 我还要去见我女人 |
[49:17] | How in the fuck am I supposed to play this shit off, huh? | 怎么才能把这该死的事忘记? |
[49:19] | Man, you’ll do it, player. | 伙计 相信你做的到 |
[49:33] | Oh, Jim’s pad. | 吉姆的公寓 |
[49:34] | You been drinking? | 喝过酒了? |
[49:36] | Oh, you know, I had a few brews. | 我只喝了一点 |
[49:43] | Don’t trip, girl. | 乖 宝贝 |
[49:45] | I’ve been working all day. | 我忙了一整天了 |
[49:46] | I’ve been looking for work all day. | 找了一天工作 |
[49:50] | I wish I could hang out and get wasted like the old days. | 我想我可以辞职了 像以前那样过休闲日子 |
[49:53] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[49:55] | When I’m working, you can lounge. | 我工作了 你就等着享福吧 |
[49:57] | I’ll fix this place up, | 把这里装修下 |
[49:59] | get you nice clothes and stuff… | 给你弄些漂亮衣服和首饰 |
[50:01] | Mike, Mike, Mike. | 麦克 麦克 麦克 |
[50:02] | It doesn’t have anything to do with money. | 这些和钱无关 |
[50:04] | Come here. | 过来这 |
[50:06] | Sit down. I want to talk to you. | 坐下 我有话和你谈 |
[50:09] | Hey, it’s not about stuff. | 不谈钱 |
[50:11] | It’s about you and me needing an equal partner. | 谈谈夫妻间的平等问题 |
[50:14] | Right. | 好 |
[50:15] | Hey, I know that you supported me through college | 感谢你供我上大学 |
[50:18] | and I’m gonna always | 我总是觉得 |
[50:19] | -owe you for that. -Right. | 欠你很多 |
[50:20] | Now everything’s flipped | 但现在形势不同了 |
[50:22] | and I feel like I’m doing everything alone. | 我能独立生活了 |
[50:23] | You know, sometimes I feel like you’re my kid. | 有时我觉得你就像个孩子 |
[50:27] | I mean, you sneak around like one. | 我的意思是你整天游手好闲像个混混 |
[50:30] | Look… Wow, dude. | 瞧 老兄 |
[50:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:36] | Be cool, baby girl, | 冷静点 宝贝 |
[50:37] | I’m on a mission to get my shit together. | 我努力着改变这一切 |
[50:38] | I applied at this commercial realty company in Studio City, | 我已经像一家房产公司投了简历 |
[50:41] | and this black guy, he was the office manager | 就是那个黑人 他是部门经理 |
[50:43] | and he’s fuckir hella cool, | 他真他吗酷 |
[50:45] | you know? We’re talkir and all that shit. | 我们说了白说 |
[50:46] | You know? We’re just kickir it and all that. | 让这事滚一边去吧 |
[50:49] | Did you, did you check the messages? | 你检查电话留言了么? |
[50:53] | Four messages. | 四条留言 |
[50:56] | DARRELL: Mr. Alonzo, I’m calling | 阿兰佐先生 我是”阳光地产”公司的 |
[50:57] | from Sunouse Properties to schedule an interview. | 希望你约个时间来面试 |
[51:00] | Honey, this is great! | 亲爱的 太棒了 |
[51:05] | You better call him first thing in the morning. | 你明天早上第一件事就是给他回个电话 |
[51:09] | MIKE: Oh, damn, dog, that shit was good, dude. | 该死 老兄 演得真像 老兄 |
[51:12] | Damn, they should give you a fuckir Oscar for that shit. | 应该给你颁个奥斯卡奖 |
[51:26] | You just stood there | 你给我站住 |
[51:28] | and you fed me a line of bullshit like it was nothing. | 你耍得我团团转 |
[51:32] | You should be the lawyer. | 你本来可以当个律师 |
[51:35] | How could you just do that? | 你怎么可以那么过分? |
[51:38] | How could you look me in the eye and lie to me like that? | 你怎么可以注视着我 轻描淡写地撒谎 |
[51:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:43] | I’d rather you hit me. | 你真得伤害了我 |
[51:47] | I’m your clown. | 我像个小丑 |
[51:49] | I’m your fucking clown. | 我他妈的像个小丑 |
[51:50] | And you and Jim are laughing at me? | 你和吉姆肯定在嘲笑我! |
[51:54] | No, it’s not… | 不 不是的… |
[51:56] | No, no, no, you are so utterly, irrevocably busted! | 不 不 不 你真是太失败了 |
[52:04] | Why don’t you just go play with your little butt buddy? | 你怎么不和你酒肉朋友玩去? |
[52:06] | Go cook up more lies. | 多撒点谎去 |
[52:08] | You know, I bet you’re doing lines again. | 你知道么 我打赌你还会撒谎 |
[52:10] | Dude, how could you say that shit? | 老兄 你怎么能那么说? |
[52:13] | I’m not fuckir doing lines again. | 我不会再撒谎了 |
[52:14] | Yeah, right, right. | 好 好 |
[52:16] | I’m not fuckir doing lines again! | 我真的不再撒谎了 |
[52:18] | Right now your word is less than shit. | 你现在的承诺一文不值 |
[52:20] | Maybe you should go. | 或许你可以出去了 |
[52:22] | Just fuckir go. | 给我出去 |
[52:26] | Just fuckir… just go, right? | 出去 可以! |
[52:30] | Fuck it. I’ll fuckir go! | 他妈的 我走! |
[52:32] | Please, go. Go! | 随便你 走啊! |
[52:33] | Fuck it then! I’ll fuckir go! | 他妈的 我走! |
[52:35] | Then go, Mike! | 那么就快走 麦克! |
[52:37] | I’m serious! I’ll fuckir go | 我是认真的 我走! |
[52:38] | except I won’t fuckir come back! | 永远不回来 |
[52:39] | You want me to fuckir go?! | 你妈的要我走? |
[52:40] | Fuckir go, Mike! | 走啊 麦克! |
[52:41] | I’ll fuckir go then! | 走就走! |
[52:43] | I’ll fuckir go! | 走就走! |
[52:44] | Get the fuck outta here! | 滚出去! |
[52:53] | Hello? | 喂? |
[52:56] | Speaking. | 请说 |
[53:00] | Of course, sir. Absolutely. | 当然 先生 完全可以 |
[53:04] | Thank you very much, Agent Richards. | 非常感谢 理查兹特工 |
[53:07] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[53:14] | Who was that? | 谁打来的? |
[53:15] | That was the feds, my friend. | 联邦调查局的朋友 |
[53:17] | I’ve been informed that I passed my urinalysis | 我被告知过了尿检 |
[53:20] | and they would like me to go in this morning | 他们要我早上过去 |
[53:23] | to start formal testing. | 做正式测验 |
[53:26] | Fuck yeah, dude. | 真不错 老兄 |
[53:28] | I’ll be there all day, | 我要去一整天 |
[53:29] | so take my ride, get your ass a job. | 你用我的车 去找个工作吧 |
[53:32] | Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[53:34] | Come on. Get your parasitic ass in gear. | 来吧 把你生锈的机器开动起来 |
[53:42] | I had some twisted-ass dreams about that dude being killed. | 我做了个荒诞的梦 梦中你被杀了 |
[53:46] | I slept like a baby. | 我睡觉时像个婴儿 |
[53:48] | I heard screaming. | 我听到了惨叫 |
[53:52] | What kind of tests? | 什么类型的测试? |
[53:53] | Psychological tests. | 心理测试 |
[53:56] | Geez, you’re a freakir psycho, dude. | 天那 你就是个小变态 |
[53:59] | Don’t answer that shit honestly. | 别装得太诚实 |
[54:01] | Hell no. | 当然不会 |
[54:03] | They use the Minnesota Multiphasic Inventory. | 他们用明尼苏达产的测谎仪 |
[54:07] | It’s like 600 questions, cross-referenced | 需要问600个问题做参照 |
[54:11] | to detect deception. | 来测慌 |
[54:13] | They ask the same shit | 问题都很像 |
[54:14] | six different ways. It’s lame. | 六个方面的 都是废话 |
[54:16] | You’ll ace it. | 你会拿个高分的 |
[54:18] | Dude, I’m gonna pull it off. | 老兄 我会努力的 |
[54:22] | All I needed was a shot. | 我只需要一颗子弹 |
[54:25] | Gotta play the system. | 轻松应对测试 |
[54:27] | Like a piano. | 就像弹钢琴 |
[54:39] | You done with that crap, son? | 准备好上了么 孩子? |
[54:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[54:42] | Let’s grab some coffee while these guys finish up. | 在他们准备好前 我们弄点咖啡 |
[54:45] | Bring that with you. | 带上那个 |
[54:53] | We reviewed your LAPD package. | 我们看了你在洛杉矶警局做的体检 |
[54:56] | Since they ran your background, physical and psych, | 身体素质和心理素质上的 |
[54:58] | we’re going with their paper. | 我们以他们的作参照 |
[55:00] | -Navy sucks. -Army swallows. | -海军真讨厌 -陆军真麻烦 |
[55:02] | Took a little work to pry your jacket loose | 脱了外套做些准备活动 |
[55:04] | from their people. | 瞧那些人 |
[55:05] | They don’t much like us poaching from their applicant pool. | 他们不像我们那么招聘 |
[55:08] | Move it, dirt bag. | 别偷懒 |
[55:11] | Why’d they drop me? | 洛杉矶警局为什么拒我? |
[55:12] | Someone here make a call? | 这里有人打小报告? |
[55:15] | Nope. | 不是 |
[55:16] | They dropped you on psych, Jim. | 你心理测试不通过 吉姆 |
[55:19] | You blew their profiles. | 你不适合那个工作 |
[55:21] | We’re all a little goofy here. | 我们这都有点傻 |
[55:24] | You’d rather be with us, wouldn’t you? | 你还愿意和我们一起 是么? |
[55:27] | Absolutely, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[55:28] | Good answer. | 答得好 |
[55:31] | Have a seat. | 过来坐 |
[55:33] | Said you were bilingual on your app. | 简历上说你会双语 |
[55:35] | They want to test your Spanish. | 他们要测试你的西班牙语 |
[55:37] | We can get that going if you got time. | 如果你有时间 我们现在就测 |
[55:39] | Yes. Sure. | 当然有 |
[55:41] | Who’s “they”? | 他们是谁? |
[55:43] | Your fans upstairs. | 你的粉丝 楼上的 |
[55:44] | Fans upstairs? Who? | 楼上的粉丝?谁? |
[55:46] | This is some shit above my pay grade, | 一群比我工资高的混蛋 |
[55:49] | but some very important people have an eye on you, Jim. | 但是一些要人很重视你 |
[56:03] | Okay, Mike… | 好了 麦克… |
[56:06] | Alonzo? | 阿兰佐? |
[56:07] | Oh, shit. Joe?! | 喔 天那 乔?! |
[56:09] | Damn… What’s up, dog? | 该死的… 兄弟 你怎么了? |
[56:10] | -Mikey, look at you. -What are you doing here, dude? | -麦克 瞧你 -你怎么在这 老兄? |
[56:12] | Mikey, man, check you out. | 麦克 伙计 瞧瞧你 |
[56:14] | What the fuck you doing here? | 你他妈的在这做啥? |
[56:16] | Fucking grew up. I work here. | 妈的升职了 我在这工作 |
[56:17] | -Get out of here. -Yeah. | -咱们去逛逛 -好啊 |
[56:19] | Dude, you got to come on up. | 老兄 你得给我上来 |
[56:20] | Yeah, I’ll show you the office. | 呀 给你展示下我的办公室 |
[56:22] | Fuck, you’re gonna trip, man, | 伙计 我带你兜一圈 |
[56:23] | I can see the ocean and everything. | 景色不错 还能看到大海 |
[56:24] | Check you out, fucking ocean view and all that. | 瞧瞧你 妈的还有海景 |
[56:27] | You’re wearing a suit now. | 你现在人模人样了哈 |
[56:29] | -Got your hair cut. -Hey, watch out, baby. | -理了个头 -嘿 宝贝 有型吧 |
[56:31] | Yeah. Tag no more, huh? | 呀 不再梳包头了哈? |
[56:32] | No, man. | 不了 伙计 |
[56:33] | Dude, what’s up with your brother, Pedro? | 老兄 你兄弟境况如何 佩德罗? |
[56:35] | Oh, man, he’s in Iraq. He’s in a forward unit. | 伙计 他在伊拉克 属于前线部队 |
[56:37] | Get the fuck out of here. Yeah. | 可以滚了 |
[56:39] | Fuckir Mexicans. | 该死的墨西哥人 |
[56:43] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见 小丑 |
[56:47] | Thank you, sir. I need me some of this, man. | 谢谢 先生 我需要这些 伙计 |
[56:49] | I’ve been taking piss all day. | 我已经尿了一天了 |
[56:51] | Dude! | 老兄! |
[56:52] | What? | 什么? |
[56:53] | You’re not going to | 你不会相信的 |
[56:54] | -fucking believe this. -What? | 什么? |
[56:55] | -I had an interview today. -Yeah? | -我今天去面试了 -是么? |
[56:57] | -Remember Crazy Joe? -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -记得疯狂的乔? -对 对 当然 |
[56:59] | Dude stomped that guy’s face in at Taco Land | 老兄把那家伙脸踩成了墨西哥玉米卷 |
[57:00] | for grabbing his chick’s ass. | 因为他摸了他马子的屁股 |
[57:02] | Homeboy got his shit together, man. | 他狗屎运 |
[57:04] | Went to UCLA. | 去了洛杉矶加利福尼亚大学 |
[57:05] | Works at this office up in Century City. | 在这座奢华的都市里坐办公室 |
[57:07] | I got the hookup, dog. | 所以我拿到份工作 老兄 |
[57:09] | -12 an hour. -Hoo-hoo! | -12美圆一小时 -呜呼 |
[57:11] | -That’s a lot of lettuce. -That’s right. | -财源滚滚啊 -是啊 |
[57:13] | And in three months, I get benefits. | 而且在3个月里我还能拿到津贴 |
[57:14] | Damn! Benefits? | 该死的 还有津贴! |
[57:15] | -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. -Shit! | -耶 耶 耶 耶 -妈的! |
[57:17] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[57:18] | It’s not for sure yet, though, dude. | 尽管还不是很确定 老兄 |
[57:20] | I still got to meet the owner, right. | 我还是要去见老板的 |
[57:22] | But he says I’m straight. | 但是他说我很人直率 |
[57:23] | It’s all good, you know. | 其他也都不错 你知道 |
[57:25] | You’re in. Dude… | 你上岗了 老兄… |
[57:27] | I’m in. Oh, shit. | -我上岗了 -呕 狗屎 |
[57:28] | Yeah… What happened? | -耶… -你那边杂样了? |
[57:30] | They want my ass, man. Going back tomorrow | 他们妈的要我明天再去次 |
[57:31] | for a polygraph test. | 做个测慌器测试 |
[57:33] | If I pass that, they’ll send me to Georgia next week. | 如果我通过了 他们下周就送我去乔治亚州工作 |
[57:35] | Oh… Damn! It’s like that?! | 啊哈…天那 真是那样?! |
[57:37] | What’s up, lawman? | 感觉怎么样 警官? |
[57:38] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔-喉 |
[57:40] | How you gonna pass a lie detector test, | 你要怎么通过谎言测试 |
[57:41] | -you lying motherfucker? -Aw, easy, man. | -你妈的尽扯淡 -啊 简单 伙计 |
[57:43] | After every question, you just fucking squeeze | 每个问题以后 你只要用力挤 |
[57:46] | like you’re taking a dump, you know, man. | 就像在拉屎一样 懂么 伙计 |
[57:48] | -It throws the machine off. Ooh! -Oh, dog. | -让机器滚蛋 -呕 老兄 |
[57:50] | You’re gonna shit your pants like that, bro. | 你那样的话会拉一身的屎 |
[57:51] | Fuck, I think I just did. | 妈的 我会那么干的 |
[57:53] | All right, Jim, | 当然 吉姆 |
[57:54] | I’m going to ask you some control questions | 我将问你一些控制问题 |
[57:56] | before we get to the good stuff. | 在我们切入正题前 |
[57:58] | They can be answered just “yes” or “no.” | 你只需回答”是”或”不是” |
[58:01] | Just relax and respond naturally. | 放松然后自然地回答 |
[58:05] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了么? |
[58:06] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[58:07] | You can just answer “yes” or “no.” | 你只需回答”是”或”不是” |
[58:12] | “Is your name Jim Luther Davis?” | “你的名字叫吉姆·卢瑟·戴维斯” |
[58:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[58:17] | “Do you live in Los Angeles?” | “你住在洛杉矶?” |
[58:20] | Yes. | 是 |
[58:22] | “Are you 26 years old?” | “现年26岁?” |
[58:25] | Yes. | 是 |
[58:28] | “Are you married?” | “已婚?” |
[58:29] | No. | 不是 |
[58:35] | “Are you wearing shoes?” | “你穿鞋了么” |
[58:36] | Yes. | 是 |
[58:40] | “Have you ever smoked marijuana?” | “你吸过大麻?” |
[58:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[58:47] | “Aside from the occasion you mentioned in your application?” | “离开你申请表中提到的地方?” |
[58:50] | No. | 不是 |
[58:55] | Jim, knock it off. | 吉姆 别这样 |
[59:00] | What, sir? | 怎么了 先生? |
[59:01] | Son, I’ve been doing polygraph examinations | 孩子 我做谎言测试的时候 |
[59:04] | since you were swimming in your daddy’s balls. | 你还在你爸爸的睾丸里游泳呢 |
[59:07] | So I know all the tricks. | 所以别和我刷把戏 |
[59:09] | You’ve either got a tack in your shoe | 你不是在鞋子里藏了钉子 |
[59:11] | or you’re clinching your butt. | 就是把它钉在了你屁股上 |
[59:13] | I’ve got spikes all over this thing. | 把钉子给我 这事到此为止 |
[59:16] | If you do it again, | 你再敢那么做 |
[59:19] | I’m going to void this test | 那么这个测试就算无效 |
[59:21] | and report that you were uncooperative. | 然后你将被报告违纪 |
[59:23] | Do you understand? | 听明白吗? |
[59:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[59:29] | Walk with me. | 跟我走 |
[59:33] | We’ve got a problem, Jim. | 我们有个问题 吉姆 |
[59:35] | With what? | 因为什么? |
[59:36] | With your candor. | 因为你的”坦率” |
[59:39] | Come in. | 请进 |
[59:41] | He’s here, sir. | 他来了 |
[59:42] | Bring him in. | 带他进来 |
[59:46] | Jim, this is Mr. Hollenbeck, our regional director. | 吉姆 这位是霍伦贝克先生 我们的地方首长 |
[59:48] | Pleased to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到您 |
[59:49] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[59:50] | Mr. Gillespie. | 吉莱斯皮先生 |
[59:52] | Pleased to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到您 |
[59:57] | Jim, uh… | 吉姆 嗯… |
[59:59] | you’re an exemplary candidate | 你是我们考虑的 |
[1:00:00] | with valuable operational experience. | 有着宝贵实践经验的候选人 |
[1:00:03] | You’ve cleared the psych and physical hurdles. | 你已经克服了心理和生理上的障碍 |
[1:00:06] | Your credit’s good, you’ve kept your nose clean, | 你的信用不错 嗅觉敏锐 |
[1:00:09] | you’ve got the Spanish. | 还会说西班牙语 |
[1:00:11] | You clearance is still valid. | 你的证书依然有效 |
[1:00:12] | Everybody we talked to for background | 每个和我们谈起你背景的人 |
[1:00:13] | had only great things to say about you. | 都对你有很高的评价 |
[1:00:16] | And then you scored a negative-five on the polygraph. | 但是你的谎言测试得了负5分 |
[1:00:18] | That’s indicative of deception. | 那意味着欺骗 |
[1:00:23] | We were wondering why | 我们很不解 |
[1:00:24] | until we got the results of urinalysis. | 直到拿到了你的尿检报告才明白 |
[1:00:27] | We detected THC metabolites in the urine, Jim. | 你的尿里我们检测到了大麻代谢物 吉姆 |
[1:00:33] | Levels were just below the positive threshold, | 浓度相当高 吉姆 |
[1:00:36] | but there was a presence. | 这是事实 |
[1:00:38] | Do you have a drug problem, Mr. Davis? | 你有吸毒问题么?戴维斯先生? |
[1:00:41] | I don’t have a drug problem, sir. | 我没有吸毒 先生 |
[1:00:44] | I made a very stupid mistake. | 我犯了个很愚蠢的错误 |
[1:00:46] | Would you care to tell us the circumstances | 你能解释下这个情况么? |
[1:00:48] | of your stupid mistake? | 关于你的愚蠢错误 |
[1:00:49] | I was at a party… | 我参加了一个派对 |
[1:00:51] | and someone offered me a joint. | 然后有人给了我支大麻卷烟 |
[1:00:54] | I was pretty angry about not getting into | 我当时正为没能进”洛杉矶格警局”生气 |
[1:00:58] | the LAPD, so I was feeling rebellious and, uh… | 所以我感到很难受 然后就… |
[1:01:05] | …I inaled. | 吸食了 |
[1:01:08] | Someone considering a career in law enforcement | 人们认为一个从事执法的人 |
[1:01:10] | would be well advised to exercise | 需要遵守 |
[1:01:12] | a little more discipline. | 更多的道德准则 |
[1:01:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:01:17] | I’m on the fence, Doug. | 我保持中立 道格 |
[1:01:20] | It’s your call. | 轮到你了 |
[1:01:21] | Mr. Davis, I’m in charge of several programs. | 戴维斯先生 我负责很多项目 |
[1:01:24] | Yes, sir? | 是么? |
[1:01:26] | Had a nice chat with your old commanding officer. | 与你的旧上司有过一次”愉快”的对话 |
[1:01:37] | Good. | 不错 |
[1:01:39] | Recognize these guys? | 认识这些家伙么? |
[1:01:44] | Huh? Yeah, | 恩?是的 |
[1:01:46] | they’re your buddies. | 他们是你的”密友”(俘虏) |
[1:01:47] | Your old Hajji buddies. | 你过去在麦加的”密友”(俘虏) |
[1:01:49] | You should work in a deli how you sliced these guys up. | 你怎么把他们切成一片片的 你应该去卖肉 |
[1:01:51] | RICHARDS: Jesus Christ. | 天那 |
[1:01:52] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:53] | Did I ruin your lunch? | 影响到你的食欲了? |
[1:01:56] | You went through those sons of bitches | 你审判这些混蛋 |
[1:01:58] | like butter. | 就像个屠夫 |
[1:02:00] | I took my objective | 我捕获我的目标 |
[1:02:01] | and did what was necessary | 然后做我该做的 |
[1:02:03] | to obtain information vital to national security | 去获得对国家安全重要的信息 |
[1:02:06] | that saved American lives. | 那样才能救美国人的命 |
[1:02:08] | Whacked them all, huh, Jim? | 把他们都杀了 吉姆? |
[1:02:10] | My C.O. Told me not to leave anything breathing. | 我的长官告诉我不能留活口 |
[1:02:12] | -I do what I’m told. -Relax, son. | -我按命令行事 -放松 孩子 |
[1:02:14] | You were getting paid to fuck people up. | 我们发你工资让你发挥特长 |
[1:02:18] | You know we’re beefing up our anti-narcotics programs | 我们正从反毒行动中受益 |
[1:02:20] | in Latin America. | 在拉丁美洲 |
[1:02:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:02:23] | I had heard some things on the grapevine. | 我从谣传中略之一二 |
[1:02:26] | I want you on my team. | 我的队伍需要你 |
[1:02:28] | I need someone who can get things done | 我需要能干实事的人 |
[1:02:30] | on my task force in Colombia. | 我的哥伦比亚特遣部队 |
[1:02:31] | Sir… | 先生… |
[1:02:34] | I listed Los Angeles and San Diego on my dream sheet. | 我申请表上写的是洛杉矶或圣地亚哥 |
[1:02:36] | No slots in southern California? | 没填南加洲吧? |
[1:02:38] | No, Jim. | 没有 吉姆 |
[1:02:40] | I got Colombia. | 只有哥伦比亚 |
[1:02:41] | That’s what I have for you. | 那是我为你准备的 |
[1:02:43] | If it’s not what you want, | 如果不想去 |
[1:02:45] | thank you for your time. | 那么谢谢你的宝贵时间 |
[1:02:46] | You can hit the door. | 你可以走人了 |
[1:02:50] | What exactly would I be doing? | 确切的要我干些什么? |
[1:02:53] | Running and gunning in the jungle? | 在丛林中奔跑打猎? |
[1:02:56] | Mr. Davis, this is the deal. | 戴维斯先生 合同是这样的 |
[1:02:58] | You’ll be riding shotgun with the locals | 你将要拿着散弹枪 |
[1:03:00] | as interpreter-advisor on sharp end operations. | 作为一个情报人员完成军事任务 |
[1:03:02] | You’ll be in some very hot areas. | 或者去一些”热闹”地区 |
[1:03:03] | How hot? | 有多”热闹”? |
[1:03:05] | We talking trigger time? | 枪林弹雨? |
[1:03:07] | Sure, if you want. | 当然 如果你那么想 |
[1:03:08] | Well, who exactly would I be working for? | 好吧 我到底为谁卖命? |
[1:03:11] | The U.S. Government, Jim. | 美国政府 吉姆 |
[1:03:13] | I want you in Glynco, Georgia next week. | 我要你下周去乔治亚州的吉那科 |
[1:03:16] | You make it through in one piece, | 通过测试 |
[1:03:18] | you’ll be working Colombia’s finest by the summer. | 你就可以为哥伦比亚警察工作到夏天 |
[1:03:22] | It’s just that… | 这样的话… |
[1:03:24] | I’m supposed to get married, sir. | 我本打算结婚的 先生 |
[1:03:26] | Maybe now is not the time to start a family. | 可能现在不是个成家的好时机 |
[1:03:28] | We’ve been together a long time. | 我们在一起恋爱多年了 |
[1:03:30] | I’m serious about marrying her. | 我是真心要取她的 |
[1:03:33] | Foreign bride could jeopardize your security clearance. | 外籍新娘只会降低你对国家的忠诚 |
[1:03:37] | Jim, don’t shack up with some Mexican. | 吉姆 别和某些墨西哥人同居 |
[1:03:42] | Colombian broads are smoking hot and knee deep. | 哥伦比亚边境水深火热 |
[1:03:46] | You get a per diem and a driver. | 你会有一个出差津贴和一个司机 |
[1:03:48] | You’ll live like a fucking king down there. | 在那 你可以当个土皇帝 |
[1:03:50] | Yes, sir, I understand. | 是的 先生 我明白 |
[1:03:51] | You take some time, | 给你些时间 |
[1:03:52] | think about what you want to do. | 想想你到底要不要干 |
[1:03:54] | This is a serious commitment. | 这是个严峻的任务 |
[1:03:59] | I want the opportunity, sir. | 我要这次机会 先生 |
[1:04:02] | I want on board. | 我入行 |
[1:04:09] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[1:04:11] | I’m taking a big chance on you. | 我给了你一个很大的机会 |
[1:04:12] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[1:04:13] | This is the career I’ve dreamed of. | 这正是我梦寐以求的职业 |
[1:04:15] | These are your orders, | 这些是你的任务 |
[1:04:17] | orientation material and travel money. | 定位资料和旅途资金 |
[1:04:18] | Report to FLETC before the end of working hours Wednesday. | 周三下班时间 去联邦执法培训中心报道 |
[1:04:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:24] | God. | 走吧 |
[1:04:43] | Sorry, dog. | 抱歉 老兄 |
[1:04:51] | I got the job. | 我拿到工作了 |
[1:04:55] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:04:56] | Yeah? | 呀? |
[1:04:59] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:05:03] | -When do you start? -Monday. | -你什么时候开始上班? -周一 |
[1:05:06] | When do you start? | 你什么时候上岗? |
[1:05:07] | Wednesday. | 周三 |
[1:05:08] | Big Jim, back on the mars payroll. | 吉姆老大 重新为赚钱奔波咯 |
[1:05:12] | Got the W-2 | 拿到了W-2 |
[1:05:15] | and the employee handbook as proof of employment. | 和像工作证一样的员工手册 |
[1:05:18] | I will be back in the arms of my woman tonight. | 我回去要挽着我女人过夜了 |
[1:05:21] | Good. | 不错 |
[1:05:24] | Hey, we got to celebrate this shit. | 嘿 我们妈的要庆祝一下 |
[1:05:28] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[1:05:33] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:05:38] | Fuzz. | 巡警 |
[1:05:40] | They’re on my ass, dog. | 他们在我屁股后面 老兄. |
[1:05:42] | And my license is suspended. | 我的驾照已经被吊销了 |
[1:05:45] | Yeah, maybe he’s after someone else. | 对 他可能跟着其他人 |
[1:05:49] | Shit. Fucking shit, man. | 妈的 我靠 |
[1:05:51] | He’s pointing right at me. | 他冲着我来的 |
[1:05:53] | And we got the open beers. | 而且我们啤酒还开着 |
[1:05:55] | Fuck the beers, the guns. | 该死的啤酒 该死的枪 |
[1:05:58] | Shoot the fucker. | 打死那混蛋 |
[1:06:00] | Car’s in my name. We’re fucked. | 车是我的 我们都要完蛋 |
[1:06:05] | Shit. Right when shit was starting to go good, dude, | 该死 刚准备一展宏图 老兄 |
[1:06:09] | I’m going to jail. | 我就得进监狱 |
[1:06:10] | Damn it, I’m going to jail. | 该死 要进监狱了 |
[1:06:13] | I can dump these guys. | 我来对付这些家伙 |
[1:06:16] | Rip the video from their trunk. | 避开主干道上的摄象机 |
[1:06:24] | Let’s see them hands. | 手举起来! |
[1:06:25] | Let’s see your hands | 手举起来! |
[1:06:26] | on the fucking dash! | 妈的 举高点 |
[1:06:28] | Grab the sky or I’ll blow your fucking heads off. | 举高点不然我打爆你的头 |
[1:06:31] | Blink and die, scumbags. | 死的干脆 混蛋 |
[1:06:37] | Oh. | 喔 |
[1:06:39] | Look who it is, dude. | 瞧瞧是谁来了 老兄 |
[1:06:41] | It’s all right, I know these guys. | 没事了 我认识他们 |
[1:06:42] | You fucking asshole. | 你他妈的混帐东西 |
[1:06:44] | You’re such a prick. You scared the fuck out of me. | 你吓的我汗毛直竖 |
[1:06:46] | What’s up, homie? | 怎么了 兄弟? |
[1:06:50] | -What’s up, fool? -What’s up, man. | -什么情况 笨蛋? -伙计 你说呢 |
[1:06:52] | I almost shot you, jerk. | 我差点开枪打你 笨蛋 |
[1:06:55] | That shit wasrt fucking funny, Leo. | 可笑的狗屎运 里奥 |
[1:06:57] | Yeah, it was hilarious. | 真滑稽 |
[1:06:58] | You guys getting fucked up? | 你们越来越胡来了 |
[1:07:00] | Of course, dog, it’s Friday. | 当然 老兄 今天周五 |
[1:07:04] | Well, Boot, you in the Academy yet? | 好吧 兄弟 你进警队了么? |
[1:07:06] | Fuck no. | 妈的 没有 |
[1:07:08] | Fuck the LAPD. | 该死的洛杉矶警局 |
[1:07:09] | It’s local small-time bullshit. | 当地政府尽胡扯 |
[1:07:12] | I’m going with the feds. | 我将加入联邦调查局 |
[1:07:13] | How’d you get that hook-up, dog? | 哪里来的介绍信 老兄? |
[1:07:14] | You know, me, got my connects, you know. | 你知道 我还是有点背景的 |
[1:07:16] | Going to FLETC on Wednesday. | 周三就去培训中心了 |
[1:07:18] | Hey, see you can get me in there. | 嘿 看看能不能也把我弄进去 |
[1:07:19] | Yeah, I’ll look into that. | 好吧 我先进去了再说 |
[1:07:21] | How’s Sylvia? | 西维亚境况可好? |
[1:07:23] | None of your concern, ass wipe. | 用不着你操心 管好自己吧 |
[1:07:25] | Say hi to her for me, no? | 带我像她问个好 不行么? |
[1:07:27] | No. | 不行 |
[1:07:29] | This vato’s all protective of his female. | 你小子尽藏马子 |
[1:07:32] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这玩意 |
[1:07:36] | Nice, huh? | 漂亮吧? |
[1:07:37] | It’s a nine? Uh-huh. | -9毫米口径? -恩 |
[1:07:40] | Sorry, dog, I got a lot of nines. | 抱歉 老兄 9毫米口径手枪我有不少 |
[1:07:42] | Come on, dude, it’s a bad-ass Ruger. | 拜托 老兄 这把是鲁格手枪 |
[1:07:43] | Talk to Toussaint. He’ll buy that shit. | 和图桑说去 他会买这玩意 |
[1:07:45] | Toussaint, he’s… he’s in Florida. | 图桑 他…他在佛罗里达 |
[1:07:47] | He’s back. He called me today. | 他回来了 他今天打电话给我了 |
[1:07:53] | Page me tonight, bro. | 今晚聚会算我个 兄弟 |
[1:07:54] | We’ll hit the clubs and tear up some fine hinas. | 我们还要去查几个俱乐部 开几张罚单 |
[1:07:58] | -Later. -Sure, dog. | -晚些见 -好的 老兄 |
[1:08:01] | I’m on the City’s time. | 我要去城市巡逻了 |
[1:08:03] | You guys be cool. | 你个家伙安分点 |
[1:08:05] | Okay? | 明白么? |
[1:08:12] | That fuck… he put a scare in me. | 他妈的 他竟敢恐吓我 |
[1:08:13] | Yeah, me, too. | 恩 同感 |
[1:08:15] | He’s a dick. | 他是个混蛋 |
[1:08:16] | Want to party with him? | 难道派对要喊他? |
[1:08:22] | See if this motherfucker’s home, dude. | 看看这鸟人是否在家 |
[1:08:31] | Toussaint? Toussaint?! | 图桑?图桑?! |
[1:08:36] | Yo, Toussaint? | 哟 图桑? |
[1:08:37] | Yeah, come on, man. | 来吧 伙计 |
[1:08:39] | Can’t go far in that little fucking place of yours. | 那么小的地方你是藏不了的 |
[1:08:43] | Goddamnit, I’m coming. | 该死的 我来了 |
[1:08:45] | Chill out. | 冷死啦 |
[1:08:48] | Washing that dirty ass. | 洗你的脏屁股 |
[1:08:54] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[1:08:56] | Group love. Group… Come on. | 团队的温暖 来吧 |
[1:08:58] | Group love, boys. | 团队的温暖 伙计们 |
[1:09:00] | Welcome back, hometown. | 欢迎回故乡 |
[1:09:04] | Hey, I missed you crazy fuckers, man. | 嘿 我想念你个小混蛋 |
[1:09:07] | Leo told us you were back. | 里奥告诉我们 你回来了 |
[1:09:09] | Thanks for calling asshole. | 问候下你的屁股 |
[1:09:15] | You a cop? | 你当条子了? |
[1:09:19] | Uh-uh. Going federal. | 去联邦调查局 |
[1:09:22] | Man, craziest head I know | 伙计 我听过的最疯狂的事 |
[1:09:24] | is going | 就是 |
[1:09:25] | to be a fed. | 做个联邦探员 |
[1:09:26] | Yes, sir! Sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:09:30] | Still sponging off your woman? | 还在吃软饭? |
[1:09:31] | Fuck you, dog. I got a job. | 我靠 老兄 我有工作了 |
[1:09:34] | This motherfucker. | 你个鸟人 |
[1:09:35] | Look, dude. | 瞧 老兄 |
[1:09:39] | This is bad. | 这太棒了 |
[1:09:41] | It’s yours for three big ones, dog. | 三张大钞 就是你的了 老兄 |
[1:09:43] | Fuck yeah, I want it. | 妈的 我要了 |
[1:09:47] | What’s up? What’s up? | 什么情况? 什么情况? |
[1:09:51] | Huh? | 恩? |
[1:09:53] | What the fuck you say now, huh? | 你妈的说什么 嘿! |
[1:09:55] | Hey. Huh? | 嘿 恩? |
[1:09:57] | Bam, bam, bam. | 嘣 嘣 嘣 |
[1:10:00] | Motherfucker, I’m strapped. | 妈的 我身无分文 |
[1:10:03] | What the fuck is up now, huh? | 他妈的什么情况? |
[1:10:05] | Whoo-ooh! | 呼-呼! |
[1:10:07] | Whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 |
[1:10:08] | Your kneecap and shit. | 你这个烂货 |
[1:10:09] | Step up and get blasted. | 过来受死吧 |
[1:10:14] | Shit, man, what the fuck is up now? | 伙计 妈的怎么办? |
[1:10:18] | Hey, kick back, gunslinger. | 嘿 收回去 枪手 |
[1:10:20] | It’s loaded. | 枪上膛了 |
[1:10:21] | That shit goes through walls. | 一枪穿墙 |
[1:10:22] | You pop the neighbor’s little kids. | 打你邻居的小流氓去 |
[1:10:28] | Fuck, dude. | 妈的 老兄 |
[1:10:31] | Whoa, I’m straight, bro. | 喔 我很直率 兄弟 |
[1:10:34] | Yo, guys, we got to party tonight, you know? | 哟 伙计们 我们今晚有派对 |
[1:10:38] | Go clubbir or something. | 去俱乐部什么的地方 |
[1:10:40] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[1:10:41] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:43] | Here, sir. | 给 兄弟 |
[1:10:45] | Let’s go to Mexico. | 我们去墨西哥 |
[1:10:48] | Mexico?! | 墨西哥?! |
[1:10:49] | -Yeah. -I’m in. | -好的 -算我一个 |
[1:10:55] | Only fags like that… | 只有苦力才那么做 |
[1:10:57] | Because you’re a little faggot. | 因为你是个小同性恋 |
[1:10:59] | I don’t get it, too much fucking hills. | 我才不是 山真他妈多 |
[1:11:00] | Right, right. | 好的 好的 |
[1:11:02] | Dude, yo, dude, stay back boy, stay back. | 老兄 哟 老兄 呆着 伙计 等我 |
[1:11:05] | Motherfucker’s got to ask permission. | 你个鸟人出游还要拿通行证 |
[1:11:07] | Fuck you, all right? | 我靠 当然 |
[1:11:10] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你们 |
[1:11:12] | I am a grown motherfucking man, all right? | 我就是个鸟人 |
[1:11:14] | I’m going to tell her the good news, | 我去把好消息告诉她 |
[1:11:16] | make up, grab my shit and we are out. | 做爱 然后我们走人 |
[1:11:27] | Excuse me, you’re not made out of glass. | 对不起 你不是玻璃做的 |
[1:11:30] | I’m made out of me. | 我就是我 |
[1:11:31] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[1:11:33] | I’m celebrating, baby. | 我要庆祝下 宝贝 |
[1:11:35] | What, another wasted day? | 什么 又虚度了一天? |
[1:11:38] | Here. | 看 |
[1:11:51] | This is a good company. | 这是家不错的公司 |
[1:11:52] | They make all the new condos downtown. | 闹市区的新公寓都是他们造的 |
[1:11:54] | How much? | 薪水怎样? |
[1:11:55] | $12 an hour. | 每个小时12美金 |
[1:11:57] | Plus their MIS guy is leaving in three months. | 而且信息处的那个家伙 三个月后就要走了 |
[1:11:59] | I’m going to update my certifications | 我将去升级一下我的证书 |
[1:12:01] | and take his job over. | 然后就可以接管他的工作了 |
[1:12:02] | Then I’ll make bank. | 这样我就有钱啦 |
[1:12:06] | Such an asshole. | 真是混蛋 |
[1:12:08] | What? Why? This shit is real. | 什么?这是真的 |
[1:12:10] | This is a great job, the pay is outstanding | 这是份好工作 薪水也很棒 |
[1:12:12] | and it’s a great opportunity for me to do what I want to do. | 对我来说是个好机会 可以做我想做的事 |
[1:12:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:12:17] | It’s so… it’s so Mike, you know. | 这太…这太”麦克”化了 你知道 |
[1:12:20] | You can’t just go out and get a shitty job. | 你不能就这么出去干份垃圾工作 |
[1:12:22] | You gotta… you gotta get a… | 你应该… 你应该有份… |
[1:12:24] | A dream job? | 一份出色的工作? |
[1:12:25] | Yeah, a dream job. | 是啊 一份出色的工作 |
[1:12:26] | Well, why shouldn’t your dream guy have a dream job? | 为什么你出色的男人不该有份出色工作? |
[1:12:42] | Come here, I have a job for you. | 过来 我也有份”工作”给你 |
[1:12:55] | What the fuck is taking so long? | 他妈的怎么那么慢? |
[1:12:58] | I knew this shit would happen. | 我就知道会这样的 |
[1:12:59] | She hates my ass. | 他恨我 |
[1:13:00] | She’s not going to let him go. | 她不会让他出去的 |
[1:13:03] | Go knock. | 去敲门 |
[1:13:06] | Dude, go knock. | 哥们 去敲门 |
[1:13:09] | Bro, drag his fucking ass out of there. | 兄弟 把那混蛋拖出来 |
[1:13:21] | Yo, Miguel. | 米盖尔 |
[1:13:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:13:27] | Mike, hurry up. | 麦克 快点 |
[1:13:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:13:33] | Yo, what the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干吗? |
[1:13:35] | Come on, dude. | 快点 兄弟 |
[1:13:36] | Dog, I’m tearir it up, man. | 我正爽着呢 |
[1:13:38] | I’m hittir it, bro. It’s been a few days. | 兄弟 我正干上呢 好多天没干了 |
[1:13:41] | You guys just go ahead, man. I’m gonna chill. | 你们去吧 我再爽爽 |
[1:13:43] | What? | 什么? |
[1:13:45] | I’m just gonna kick it here with the woman. | 我要和我女人做爱 |
[1:13:47] | You said you’d go, man. | 你说过你会去的 |
[1:13:50] | Your womars in your head. | 你满脑子都是你女人 |
[1:13:52] | That’s wrong. | 那不对 |
[1:13:53] | She’s got your nuts, bro. | 她都让你头脑发热了 兄弟 |
[1:13:54] | Dog, dog… | 哥们 哥们 |
[1:13:56] | Sylvia’s all happy ’cause I got a job, all right, dude? | 我有了工作 西维亚很高兴 |
[1:13:59] | She wants us to fuckir chill together. | 她想要我们在一起 |
[1:14:01] | Man, that girl put the zap on your head. | 那女人简直让你着了魔 |
[1:14:05] | This is our last chance to hang. | 这是我们最后的机会出去爽了 |
[1:14:06] | -You’re like my brother. -Yeah. | -你就象我的亲兄弟 -是啊 |
[1:14:10] | You’re all I got. You’re gonna dog me like that? | 你是我的全部 难道你就这样对待我吗? |
[1:14:11] | I ain’t no fucking do… | 我没那意思 |
[1:14:13] | How are you, baby? | 你好吗 宝贝 |
[1:14:15] | Hey, Sylvia, he’s going to Mexico. | 嘿 西维亚 他将要去墨西哥 |
[1:14:17] | -No, he isn’t, Jim. -Yes, he is. | -不 他不会去的 吉姆 -他会去的 |
[1:14:20] | I’m joining the feds. I’m gone, I’m out of here next week. | 我要入伍了 我要走了 下个礼拜就会离开这里 |
[1:14:24] | The least you can do is let my best friend see me off. | 至少你该让我最好的朋友给我送行 |
[1:14:29] | Baby, it’s not safe. | 宝贝 那儿不安全 |
[1:14:30] | All you’re going to do is drink. | 你们只会去喝酒 |
[1:14:31] | Aw, fuck, man. | 噢 见鬼 |
[1:14:33] | Mike, come on. | 麦克 快点 |
[1:14:35] | Come on, fuck, man! | 兄弟 快点 靠 |
[1:14:37] | Come on, you promised. | 快啊 你答应过的 |
[1:14:39] | You promised, man. | 你答应过的 兄弟 |
[1:14:40] | Yo… I promised, Sylvia, okay? | 我答应过他的 西维亚 行吗? |
[1:14:46] | Mike, you’re not going to Mexico. | 麦克 你不能去墨西哥 |
[1:14:47] | What? | 什么? |
[1:14:49] | You’re not going. | 你不能去 |
[1:14:51] | I’m not your fucking puppet, Sylvia. | 我不是你他妈的木偶 西维亚 |
[1:14:54] | All right, you know what, do what you want. | 那好 你知道吗 干你想干的事去吧 |
[1:14:56] | But I’m not going to be here when you get back. | 但是当你回来的时候 我已经不在这里了 |
[1:14:59] | That’s fucked up. | 神经病啊 |
[1:15:00] | Why you got to lay that bullshit on him? | 为什么你非要对他这样? |
[1:15:02] | Because I don’t want him going with you, Jim. | 因为我不想让他跟你一起出去 吉姆 |
[1:15:04] | You’re fucking nuts. | 你是个混蛋 |
[1:15:06] | You’re crazy and you’re dangerous, | 你是疯子 而且你很危险 |
[1:15:08] | and my biggest nightmare is you with a fucking badge. | 我最大的噩梦就是 你居然还是个戴着徽章的警察 |
[1:15:10] | You’re the last person who should have one. | 你根本不配当警察 |
[1:15:12] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[1:15:13] | That’s not bullshit, it’s the truth. | 这不是胡说 是事实 |
[1:15:14] | Fuck this! | 滚你妈的 |
[1:15:15] | Whoa, wait. | 等等 |
[1:15:16] | Whatever, man. | 随便你 兄弟 |
[1:15:18] | Fuckir thanks, homie! | 真他妈感谢 |
[1:15:20] | Yeah, laters. | 好 再见 |
[1:15:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:15:24] | Yo, yo. | 哟 哟 |
[1:15:25] | I’m going. | 我会去的 |
[1:15:28] | I gotta go. | 我该去 |
[1:15:29] | Get the fuck out of here, go! | 滚出这里 滚 |
[1:15:32] | Go! | 滚 |
[1:15:33] | Fuck this shit, man. | 靠 |
[1:15:35] | Good night, Sylvia. | 晚安 西维亚 |
[1:15:36] | Kiss my ass, Jim. | 亲我屁股去吧 吉姆 |
[1:15:37] | Oh, any time, sellout. | 噢 随时奉陪 只要你愿意 |
[1:15:39] | Oh, you going to be happy once he’s dead? Huh? | 他死了你才开心? |
[1:15:51] | Hey, Toussaint. | 嘿 图桑 |
[1:15:52] | I heard the battle, man. | 我听到了一场战争啊 兄弟 |
[1:15:54] | Yo, your lady didn’t want you going, huh? | 你女人不让你出去? |
[1:15:56] | No, but I’m going. | 是的 但是我还是要去 |
[1:15:57] | -Hell, yeah. -Shit. | -好极了 -妈的 |
[1:15:59] | -I’m a motherfucking man. -That’s right. | -我是个混蛋 -没错 |
[1:16:01] | Shit. I walk the Earth at will. | 妈的 我想去哪儿就哪儿 |
[1:16:03] | -Damn right. -I do whatever the fuck I want. | -没错 -我想干吗就干吗 |
[1:16:05] | You know, we’re men, right? | 我们是哥们 对不? |
[1:16:06] | -We’re men, right? -That’s right. | -我们是兄弟 对不? -没错 |
[1:16:07] | That’s what we do, right? | 这就是我们该干的 对不? |
[1:16:08] | Amen. And don’t worry… | 没错!不要担心 |
[1:16:10] | home girl will be right there waiting when you get back. | 你回来的时候你女人肯定还在这里等你 |
[1:16:12] | You’re right. You’re right. | 没错 没错 |
[1:16:13] | She wouldn’t play that shit like that. | 她不会走掉的 |
[1:16:15] | Shit, I got a fucking job for real. | 妈的 我真的有份工作了 |
[1:16:16] | You did. | 是啊 |
[1:16:17] | Plus you’re my homie, dog. You’re my homie. | 你是我兄弟 是我兄弟啊 |
[1:16:19] | You’re going to go fucking do your thing | 就该为所欲为 |
[1:16:20] | -and this is it. -No, shit, dude. | -现在就是机会 -没错 兄弟 |
[1:16:22] | Yo, we’re all dogs. | 我们都是兄弟 |
[1:16:23] | I got you guys back, man. | 我支持你们 兄弟 |
[1:16:24] | No doubt, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 没的说 |
[1:16:26] | It’s just going to be fucking cool, yo. | 一定会玩的很酷的 |
[1:16:27] | I got a job, you got a job. | 我有工作了 你也有工作了 |
[1:16:29] | Shit, I got some bud. | 妈的 我可以搞小妞 |
[1:16:31] | -We got some smokes. -We got some | -我们可以弄些烟 -我们就要 |
[1:16:32] | -motherfucking money. -We are on a mission. | -他妈的有钱啦 -我们正在完成使命 |
[1:16:34] | Let’s get our heads together so we can achieve our objective | 让我们同心协力去完成目标 |
[1:16:37] | in a timely manner. | 及时顺利的去完成目标 |
[1:16:38] | Let’s get deployed, people. | 让我们行动吧 兄弟们 |
[1:17:06] | Wake up, wake up, wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:17:08] | Rise and fucking shine. | 太阳他妈的晒屁股了 |
[1:17:09] | Come on, ladies. Chow time. | 快点 小姐们 吃饭时间到了 |
[1:17:11] | Chow’s getting cold. | 饭都冷掉了 |
[1:17:13] | MIKE: Oh, what the fuck, Jim? Chill, dude. | 怎么了 吉姆 别吵 兄弟 |
[1:17:31] | Dude, where are we? | 兄弟 我们在哪里? |
[1:17:33] | Family, man. | 家里 哥们 |
[1:17:36] | Damn! It’s a shizzack… | 见鬼 这破地方 |
[1:17:37] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:17:38] | It’s a home, all right? | 这是家 知道不? |
[1:17:41] | Respect, bro. | 尊重 兄弟 |
[1:17:43] | Straighten up, fellas. | 站起来 伙计们 |
[1:17:48] | My old lady, Marta. | 我女人 玛尔塔 |
[1:17:50] | Hola. | 你好 |
[1:17:51] | Mike. Hola, mucho gusto. | 麦克 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[1:17:53] | Hola, Mike. Toussaint. | -你好 麦克 -这是图桑 |
[1:17:54] | Hola. Hola. Hola. | -你好 -你好 你好 |
[1:17:56] | Hola. Marisa. | 这是玛莉莎 |
[1:17:57] | Buenos dias. Mi mama. | -早上好 -我妈妈 |
[1:17:58] | Mucho gusto. Marta’s mom. | -很高兴见到你 -玛尔塔的妈妈 |
[1:17:59] | Buenos dias. | 早上好 |
[1:18:01] | Vicki. Vicki. | -这是维姬 -维姬 |
[1:18:03] | La prima, esa es mi prima. | 这是我妹妹 |
[1:18:05] | Mucho gusto. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:18:06] | Mucho gusto. Mike. Vicki. | -很高兴见到你 我是麦克 -维姬 |
[1:18:07] | Toussaint. | 我是图桑 |
[1:18:09] | Vicki. | 维姬 |
[1:18:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:18:11] | Hey, grab yourselves a rock. | 嘿 自己搬块石头坐 |
[1:18:13] | Si, por favor, sientense. | 是的 请坐 |
[1:18:17] | MARTA: Vicki? | 维姬? |
[1:18:18] | Cafe, quieren cafe? | 咖啡 要咖啡吗? |
[1:18:20] | Si, cafe, por favor. Vicki, andale. | 是的 咖啡 维姬 拿过来 |
[1:18:22] | Tranquila, baby. | 安静 宝贝 |
[1:18:27] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:18:28] | Yeah, w-what’s she saying, dude? | 她说什么 兄弟 |
[1:18:30] | Oh, they… they think you’re cool. | 哦 他们认为你很酷 |
[1:18:32] | Oh, sweet. | 哦 谢谢 |
[1:18:36] | Aqui tienes. Gracias. | -请喝咖啡 -谢谢 |
[1:18:38] | -Caliente. -Thank you. | -热的 -谢谢 |
[1:18:44] | Dude… | 兄弟 |
[1:18:45] | Marta’s fine as fuck, bro. | 玛尔塔干着一定很爽 |
[1:18:47] | Hey, hey, hey… | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:18:48] | I’m just saying, dude. You need to marry her, bro. | 我只是说说 你应该娶她 兄弟 |
[1:18:50] | If you don’t, you’re a fool. | 不娶她你就是笨蛋 |
[1:18:52] | / Que dice? | 他说什么? |
[1:18:54] | Oh… | 哦… |
[1:18:57] | Oh, that shit’s good, man. | 哦 太美了 兄弟 |
[1:19:00] | No shit, you know they got that good fucking weed from here. | 没错 你知道 他们就是从这里得到的大麻 |
[1:19:02] | That’s what I want. Some of that good shit. | 这就是我想要的那些好东西 |
[1:19:05] | You know where some fields are or something, Jim? | 你知道哪里有吗 吉姆 |
[1:19:08] | Yeah, that’s not… I want to see, like, where they grow it. | 不是… 我只是想看看它们种在哪里 |
[1:19:10] | You know, and then maybe | 你知道 也许… |
[1:19:11] | they’ll let us go out and, like, pick some. | 他们会让我们去摘一些 |
[1:19:13] | You know, pick some of that really good weed. | 摘一些正宗的好货 |
[1:19:26] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:19:33] | Toussaint? | 图桑 |
[1:19:39] | This is nice. | 这里很漂亮 |
[1:19:41] | This is beautiful, man. | 这里太美了 兄弟 |
[1:19:43] | Dog, you see this? | 哥们 看到没? |
[1:19:44] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:19:49] | Beautiful… | 太美了 |
[1:19:50] | Man! | 哥们 |
[1:19:53] | When the hell’d you get all the pistos, dog? | 你什么时候弄到这些的 兄弟? |
[1:19:55] | Mexico, man. | 墨西哥 哥们 |
[1:19:56] | It’s magic. | 这里是魔幻的 |
[1:20:01] | TOUSSAINT: He bleed? | 他出血了? |
[1:20:03] | JIM: Like a stuffed pig. | 象杀头肥猪一样 |
[1:20:05] | How’d Letty know you were tearing up her sister? | 莱蒂是怎么知道你干她妹妹的? |
[1:20:07] | That fuckir bitch Patti, right? | 那个婊子帕蒂 知道不? |
[1:20:09] | -Ah… -I took her to dinner. | -啊 -我带她去吃饭 |
[1:20:11] | Took her for a cruise up to Malibu, you know? | 带她去马里布 你知道 |
[1:20:13] | Got up all in it. Back of my ride… | 都是那时搞的 在后座上翻云覆雨 |
[1:20:16] | Pounded that fish, man. | 猛搞她 |
[1:20:18] | Good fuckir fish. | 好爽 |
[1:20:19] | I figured the crazy broad | 那女人真是太爽了 |
[1:20:20] | pulled out some hairs and pubes | 我拔掉了她的一些头发和趾骨 |
[1:20:21] | and stashed it in the seat, you know? | 藏在了座位里 |
[1:20:23] | Oh, dude, you got to watch that shit, man. | 哦 兄弟 你该看好那女人 |
[1:20:26] | Chicks get treacherous. | 小妞很容易背叛你 |
[1:20:28] | Yeah, no shit. Sibling rivalry, Jim. | 是啊 没错 同胞斗争 吉姆 |
[1:20:31] | Next day, | 第二天 |
[1:20:32] | I’m driving around with Letty all kick back and shit, | 我开车和莱蒂出去疯狂 |
[1:20:35] | and she radars in on this rat’s nest, man. | 她搜索我的车 |
[1:20:38] | Pulls out these long-ass hairs, she’s like “What are these?” | 拉出这些长长的毛发 问到:”这是什么?” |
[1:20:41] | “Whose are these?” | “谁的?” |
[1:20:43] | She sees all the pubes mixed in, man… fuckir busted. | 她看到还有趾骨混在里面 真是气炸了 |
[1:20:47] | Busted!Busted! | 爆发了 爆发 |
[1:20:49] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:20:50] | Dude, how’d she know they were her sister’s? | 兄弟 她怎么知道这些就是她妹妹的? |
[1:20:52] | Oh, come on, dude. | 哦 得了吧 兄弟 |
[1:20:54] | Mexican chick voodoo, right, Mike? | 墨西哥小妞都是伏都教 对吧 麦克? |
[1:20:55] | You know, live and learn. | 你知道 生活和学习 |
[1:20:57] | Yep, next time you’ll be all up in your ride | 对 下次你就会… |
[1:20:59] | with the Super Vac, dude. Treachery! | 被女人背叛了 |
[1:21:01] | Yep, treachery. | 对 背叛 |
[1:21:11] | shouldn’t we be helping them? | 我们不该帮帮她们吗? |
[1:21:14] | You know how to hand wash? | 你知道怎么洗衣服? |
[1:21:16] | -No. -Then don’t sweat it. | -不知道 -那么就别出汗 |
[1:21:17] | Yeah, we’re men. | 是啊 我们是男人 |
[1:21:19] | They know we don’t do that shit. | 他们知道我们不做那种事 |
[1:21:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:21:21] | We’re men. | 我们是男人 |
[1:21:24] | Oh, yeah! | 哦 是啊 |
[1:21:29] | This is paradise, huh? | 这里就像是天堂 |
[1:21:33] | Yo, Mike? | 麦克? |
[1:21:35] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[1:21:36] | They’re sending me to Colombia. | 他们要把我送到哥伦比亚去 |
[1:21:43] | Colombia. | 哥伦比亚 |
[1:21:46] | Who, the man? | 谁 这帮混蛋? |
[1:21:48] | Yep. | 对的 |
[1:21:50] | They’re tearing shit up down there, they need my help. | 他们要在那里扫荡 他们需要我的帮助 |
[1:21:52] | Doing what? | 去干吗? |
[1:21:54] | Busting up drug labs and drug lords | 摧毁那些贩毒基地和毒枭 |
[1:21:56] | -and all that shit. -You got it. | -这些屁事 -说对了 |
[1:21:57] | Gonna be an advisor, you know… shoot him, him and him. | 会成为一名顾问 杀了这个 那个 |
[1:22:00] | Then it’s back to the barracks for bitches and beer. | 然后回到兵营享受女人和啤酒 |
[1:22:02] | I’m set. | 我准备好了 |
[1:22:04] | Why do you want to do that shit, dude? | 你为什么想干这种鸟工作 兄弟 |
[1:22:06] | I mean… | 我意思是… |
[1:22:08] | what about Marta, you know? | 玛尔塔怎么办 |
[1:22:11] | I mean… | 我意思… |
[1:22:12] | Ain’t gonna happen. | 不会有结果的 |
[1:22:14] | They told me not to get married. | 他们让我不要结婚 |
[1:22:17] | TOUSSAINT: That’s messed. | 太混蛋了 |
[1:22:19] | They really told you that? | 他们真的要你别结婚? |
[1:22:20] | Not straight up, but I heard ’em. | 没直说 但我知道是这意思 |
[1:22:22] | Yo, if the feds won’t let you hook up with your old lady, | 如果那帮政府的混蛋 不让你钩住自己的女人 |
[1:22:24] | you need to tell them to fuck off. | 你应该对他们说没门 |
[1:22:26] | Yeah, I mean, | 对 我意思是… |
[1:22:28] | you love her, she loves you, right? | 你爱她 她爱你 对不? |
[1:22:30] | Dude, you need to move down here, marry Marta, | 兄弟 你应该搬到这里 和玛尔塔结婚 |
[1:22:33] | you know, get a good-ass job | 找份好工作 |
[1:22:34] | working with fucking tourists or something. | 做导游或是什么的 |
[1:22:37] | Fuck that. | 滚你妈的 |
[1:22:38] | Taking bucket baths in cold-ass water? | 难道让他们在这冷水里洗澡? |
[1:22:41] | You know, wading around in ankle-deep mud? | 在只有膝盖深的水里游泳? |
[1:22:43] | Outhouses, man! | 不可能 兄弟 |
[1:22:44] | Fuckir outhouses! | 没门 |
[1:22:46] | You told Marta yet? | 你告诉玛尔塔没? |
[1:22:52] | You love this place. | 你爱这个地方 |
[1:22:53] | It’s in your eyes, man. | 都在你的眼里 兄弟 |
[1:22:57] | Dude, this is what it’s all about. | 兄弟 这就是全部 |
[1:22:59] | You got a woman that loves you and a place to stay. | 你有个爱你的女人 有个居住的地方 |
[1:23:03] | You’d be happy here, and you know it. | 你会在这里过的幸福的 你知道的 |
[1:23:05] | Yeah, well, shacking up with Marta, | 是啊 和玛尔塔同居 |
[1:23:09] | squeezing out some puppies, has its appeal, but… | 然后生几个小孩 确实很吸引人 但是… |
[1:23:15] | this is my career. | 这是我的职业 |
[1:23:18] | I got one shot. | 我要去干 |
[1:23:20] | You’re making a mistake. | 你做出了错误的决定 |
[1:23:22] | You should stay right here with your lady. | 你应该留下来和你女人在一起 |
[1:23:26] | What the fuck you gonna do | 你去哥伦比亚干吗? |
[1:23:32] | Whack people, | 重击敌人 |
[1:23:34] | program shit. | 鸟屁训练 |
[1:23:35] | You ain’t down, fuck you. | 你不懂的 滚你的 |
[1:23:38] | Bring in my gunships | 开着武装直升机 |
[1:23:40] | and smoke your little jungle hideaway. You know? | 把丛林里的敌人藏身处炸烂 |
[1:23:43] | I mean, I’m a solider of the apocalypse, man. | 我意思是 我是启示录里的一名战士 |
[1:23:44] | I’ll be in a chopper, | 我会成为切割机一样 |
[1:23:46] | door-gunning villagers and shit. Fuck ’em. | 扫荡村庄 |
[1:23:49] | Kill the chickens and dogs, too, man. | 杀死鸡狗 |
[1:23:54] | I don’t give a fuck. | 想杀就杀 |
[1:24:30] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[1:26:01] | Doce anos. | 12年 |
[1:26:02] | -Doce anos. -Doce anos… | -12年 -12年 |
[1:26:04] | Doce… we’ve been together that long. | 我们在一起已经那么长了 |
[1:26:06] | Es muy bonita. | 很漂亮 |
[1:26:08] | Man, you’re bring sand to the beach, dumb ass. | 兄弟 你这是自讨苦吃 |
[1:26:09] | -Cover that shit up. -TOUSSAINT: Jim, dude! | -盖起来 -吉姆 哥们 |
[1:26:11] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:26:12] | How you say, um, “You’re beautiful” in Spanish? | 西班牙语”你很漂亮”怎么说? |
[1:26:15] | Huh? “Bonita.” Bonita. | -啊?”波尼塔” -波尼塔 |
[1:26:19] | Come on, you don’t know that shit, Toussaint? | 得了 你连这都不会说 图桑? |
[1:26:21] | Tu… bonita. | 你…漂亮 |
[1:26:23] | VICKl: Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:24] | MIKE: Hey, baby, see my new one? | 嘿 宝贝 看到我的新欢没? |
[1:26:26] | -Right, did I get it? -Huh? | -我说的对吗? -啊? |
[1:26:27] | Think I got it? | 我说对了吗? |
[1:26:28] | Yeah, she got the point. | 是的 她懂你意思了 |
[1:26:35] | Yo, Mike, that chick digs you. | 麦克 那小妞在勾引你 |
[1:26:38] | What chick? | 什么小妞 |
[1:26:41] | MIKE: Oh, she’s good, dog. | 那小妞不错 |
[1:26:43] | Yeah, name’s Lila. | 是啊 她叫莉拉 |
[1:26:46] | She’s a freak. She’ll fuck you, dude. | 是个变态 她会把你搞死的 兄弟 |
[1:26:49] | She’s a freak, huh? | 她是变态? |
[1:26:51] | How you know? You fuck her? | 你怎么知道?你干过她? |
[1:26:53] | No, out of respect for Marta. | 没 不是我不想… |
[1:26:55] | Not that I don’t want… Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[1:26:58] | Ask her to dance. | 请她跳舞 |
[1:27:02] | I’m not cheating on Sylvia, dude. | 我不会做对不起西维亚的事的 |
[1:27:05] | There’s a big gap between dancing and fucking, man. | 上床和跳舞那是两码事 |
[1:27:09] | Go explore it. | 去探索一下 |
[1:27:12] | No shit. | 好 |
[1:30:02] | No. | 不 |
[1:30:16] | You’re fucking nuts. | 你他妈是混蛋 |
[1:31:24] | You fucked up, woman. | 你这笨女人 |
[1:31:28] | I’ll do it. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:31:35] | It’s easy. | 这很容易 |
[1:31:53] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[1:31:55] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[1:32:22] | What’s up, man, huh? | 怎么回事 兄弟 啊? |
[1:32:24] | Where’s Toussaint? | 图桑在哪里? |
[1:32:25] | He’s dancing. | 他在跳舞 |
[1:32:27] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[1:32:28] | -You gonna get back | 你要回到聚会上去? |
[1:32:29] | to the party? -Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:32:30] | Let’s get back to the party, man. | 让我们回到聚会里去 |
[1:32:34] | -Yeah. -Hey, uh, go, | -是 -嘿 去 |
[1:32:35] | go tell Toussaint that | 去告诉图桑 |
[1:32:37] | we’re gonna get the fuck out of here, man. | 我们要走了 |
[1:32:39] | Just go into the party, tell him we’re gonna go. | 去聚会里告诉他 我们要走了 |
[1:32:40] | We’re leaving, huh? | 我们就走? |
[1:32:41] | Yeah, yeah, we’re gonna leave. | 是啊 是啊 我们要走了 |
[1:32:43] | Let’s go, yeah? | 我们走 |
[1:32:45] | Yeah, let’s go. | 是的 我们走 |
[1:32:46] | Go ahead, go get Toussaint, man. | 去 去找图桑 |
[1:32:47] | Go get him. | 去找他 |
[1:32:56] | Hey, we’re going. | 嘿 我们要走了 |
[1:32:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:32:59] | Fuck you, dude. | 滚你妈的 |
[1:33:00] | I’m having a great time, bro. | 我正玩得爽呢 兄弟 |
[1:33:02] | Then walk back to L.A., motherfucker. | 那你就走回洛杉矶吧 混蛋 |
[1:33:04] | You’re in the car or not. | 上车还是不上 |
[1:33:09] | He’s fucking crazy, man. What the fuck! | 他是个疯子 真他妈 |
[1:33:11] | All right, let’s go, man. | 好 我们走 |
[1:33:16] | Hey, yo, what the fuck is your problem, psycho?! | 嘿 你怎么回事 神经病 |
[1:33:19] | Hey, hey, homeboy’s losing it, all right? | 他失控了 知道不 |
[1:33:20] | Shut the fuck up and just get in the car, all right? | 闭嘴 坐进车里 |
[1:33:23] | Fucking bullshit! | 真他妈混蛋 |
[1:33:27] | TOUSSAINT: Fucked up! | 混蛋 |
[1:33:57] | Dude, dude… dude, slow down. | 兄弟 兄弟 慢点 |
[1:34:04] | Fuck, man. | 靠 |
[1:34:06] | Whoo, yeah, man. | 哇 哥们 爽 |
[1:34:09] | Slow down, you crazy motherfucker! | 慢点 你这混蛋 |
[1:34:11] | I want a cop to pull me over. | 我想找个警察飙车 |
[1:34:15] | JIM: Treachery. | 叛徒 |
[1:34:18] | Fucking treachery. | 真他妈叛徒 |
[1:34:20] | Jim, slow down! | 吉姆 慢点 |
[1:34:22] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:34:24] | Fuck, dude. | 靠 兄弟 |
[1:34:26] | Only female I trust. | 我相信的唯一一个女人 |
[1:34:31] | Fuck you, God! | 滚你妈的上帝 |
[1:34:33] | You ain’t got the fucking balls to take my ass. | 你这个没睾丸的 |
[1:34:38] | Jim, don’t say that shit, dude. | 吉姆 不要这么说 |
[1:34:56] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[1:35:00] | Dude, you are getting out of control, okay? | 兄弟 你失控了 知道不 |
[1:35:04] | You need psychiatric help, man. | 你需要心理治疗 |
[1:35:07] | You’re seriously fucked up, dude. | 你已经严重混乱了 兄弟 |
[1:35:10] | All right, you need to sue the military or something. | 对的 你应该去起诉他们的军事行动 |
[1:35:15] | You used to be mellow. | 你以前很成熟的 |
[1:35:21] | Later, homie. | 再见 |
[1:35:22] | ‘Night, dog. | 晚安 哥们 |
[1:35:24] | Laters. | 再见 |
[1:35:26] | Dude, I ain’t hanging around you anymore | 兄弟 我不再跟你混了 |
[1:35:28] | until you get some fucking help. | 除非你去看一下医生 |
[1:35:29] | You can 12-step off, bitch. | 你可以退避三舍 婊子 |
[1:35:32] | You’re dismissed. | 你被开除了 |
[1:35:47] | He’s right, dude. | 他说的对 兄弟 |
[1:35:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:35:53] | Georgia will get me squared away. | 佐治亚会把我的一切整顿好的 |
[1:35:55] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[1:35:58] | What was that shit with Marta, dude? | 他妈的你跟玛尔塔是怎么回事? |
[1:36:02] | I don’t know why that happened. | 我不知道为什么会那样 |
[1:36:09] | But I’m cool. I’m cool now. | 但是我现在冷静了 现在冷静了 |
[1:36:11] | Okay? | 好? |
[1:36:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:36:16] | I’m cool. | 现在我冷静了 |
[1:36:28] | Look, dude, she told me she was pregnant. | 听着 哥们 她告诉我她怀孕了 |
[1:36:31] | I had a panic attack. | 我当时真是气炸了 |
[1:36:33] | I pulled my gun. | 我拔出我的枪 |
[1:36:34] | Come on, dog, | 得了吧 哥们 |
[1:36:35] | I thought you loved her, dude. | 我还以为你真的爱她呢 |
[1:36:37] | I do. | 我确实爱她 |
[1:36:39] | God, fuck. | 天那 我靠 |
[1:36:41] | Come on, man, let’s go drop off that bud. | 好 哥们 我们去送货 |
[1:36:47] | What bud? | 什么货 |
[1:36:49] | There’s 20 kilos in the trunk. | 行李箱里有20公斤 |
[1:36:52] | Say that again? | 你说什么? |
[1:36:53] | There’s 20 kilos in the trunk, man. | 行李箱里有20公斤 哥们 |
[1:36:57] | -Of weed? -Yeah. | -大麻? -是的 |
[1:36:58] | Get the fuck out of here, man. | 他妈的快离开这里 |
[1:36:59] | I picked it up at the party. | 我聚会的时候搞的 |
[1:37:01] | I’m dropping it at Casper’s. | 我送到卡斯波那里去 |
[1:37:03] | Casper’s? | 卡斯波? |
[1:37:05] | I get three Gs. | 能赚三千块啊 |
[1:37:07] | We get three Gs. | 我们能赚三千块啊 |
[1:37:10] | You drove it across the border? | 你带着货穿过了边境? |
[1:37:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:37:14] | What if they would’ve caught us? | 如果他们抓到我们怎么办? |
[1:37:15] | Couldrt happen, man. | 不可能的 兄弟 |
[1:37:17] | My shit is on fire right now, man. | 我已经准备好了家伙 |
[1:37:20] | My shit is wired right now, man. | 我的神经正紧绷着呢 |
[1:37:23] | You risked my ass without telling me? | 你不告诉我就拿我的命去冒险? |
[1:37:25] | That’s not cool, man. For three fucking Gs? | 那并不好玩 兄弟 就为了三千块? |
[1:37:28] | That’s… that’s a good rate for transporting that. | 运这个赚头不小 |
[1:37:31] | Shit, if I’d told you, | 妈的 如果我告诉了你 |
[1:37:33] | you would have gotten | 你会在边境那里露馅的 |
[1:37:34] | all fucking hinkey at the border, man, gotten us nabbed. | 会害的我们都被抓 |
[1:37:37] | I wouldn’t have been in the fucking car, dude! | 我不该上你车的 |
[1:37:39] | I would’ve been on motherfucking Greyhound. | 我宁愿乘长途汽车 |
[1:37:41] | That’s a serious breach of the homie code, man, | 这可是重罪 |
[1:37:43] | not fuckir telling me. | 居然不告诉我 |
[1:37:45] | I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry, you know. | 对不起 兄弟 对不起 |
[1:37:48] | I should’ve had… I should’ve got you guys, | 我本该… |
[1:37:50] | you know, walk across the border. | 我本该让你们走路穿过边境的 |
[1:37:51] | I could’ve met you somewhere. | 然后可以在某地碰面 |
[1:37:53] | But, you know, I got bills, I got shit. | 但是 你知道 我要过日子 |
[1:37:55] | I gotta put my shit in storage. | 我不得不储备点货 |
[1:37:56] | I gotta get gas out to Georgia. | 我要加油去佐治亚 |
[1:37:59] | Oh, fuck your money woes, dog! | 哦 滚你妈的钱钱钱 |
[1:38:01] | I am not catching a fuckir case for you. | 我不想为了你惹上官司 |
[1:38:03] | Let me out of the fucking car right now. | 让我现在就下车 |
[1:38:05] | Fuck, man. Come on, man, let’s drop this shit off. | 靠 兄弟 行了 让我们把货送走 |
[1:38:06] | Let’s get paid! | 拿到钱 |
[1:38:07] | Let me out right here. | 现在就让我下车 |
[1:38:09] | Mi-Mi-Mi-Mike! Listen, listen! | 麦克 麦克 听着 听着 |
[1:38:10] | Let me out right here, right now! | 让我在这里下车 现在! |
[1:38:12] | You will feel so much better with a fistful of twenties. | 当你有了钱 那感觉多好啊 |
[1:38:14] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:38:16] | Dude, we’re drunk, | 兄弟 我们都喝了酒 |
[1:38:19] | and we got a trunk full of fuckir weed, dude, I am not… | 而且我们有一行李箱的大麻 |
[1:38:22] | Okay, fuckir, Mike, don’t bitch out on me! | 靠 麦克 别对我发火 |
[1:38:24] | Don’t fucking bitch out on me! | 不要发火 |
[1:38:27] | I am still on probation, dick head. | 我还在假释期 猪头 |
[1:38:29] | Let me out now! | 让我下车 |
[1:38:30] | Let me out right here right fuckir now, dude! | 让我下车 马上 |
[1:38:32] | Let me get paid, will you? | 让我先拿到钱 好不? |
[1:38:33] | Will you fuckir let me get paid?! | 你先让我拿到钱 好不? |
[1:38:35] | Oh, yo, get paid, man. | 哦 去拿钱把 |
[1:38:36] | Fuckir go for it, all right? | 去拿钱 好吧? |
[1:38:38] | Just let me get the fuck out. I don’t give a fuck, dude. | 先让我下车 我不稀罕那钱 |
[1:38:44] | What the fuck are you doing, man? | 你他妈干吗? |
[1:38:48] | What the fuck are you doing, Jim? | 你他妈在干吗 吉姆 |
[1:38:50] | What the fuck? What the fuck? | 干吗 干吗 |
[1:38:52] | Fuck you! | 滚你妈 |
[1:39:00] | Fuck, I’m sorry, dude, | 靠 对不起 兄弟 |
[1:39:03] | I’m sorry, dude. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[1:39:04] | Okay? I’m sorry. | 好吗?我对不起你 |
[1:39:06] | Why the fuck did you put a gun to my head? | 为什么你他妈用枪指着我? |
[1:39:09] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:39:11] | You gonna shoot me? | 你要杀了我吗? |
[1:39:13] | No, man. I’m sorry. I was trippir. | 不 兄弟 对不起 我发晕了 |
[1:39:16] | I’d never… | 我从没… |
[1:39:20] | I’d never put a fuckir gun to your head, dude | 我从没用枪指着你的脑袋 兄弟 |
[1:39:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:39:24] | I know you wouldn’t, man. I’m sorry. | 我知道你不会的 对不起 |
[1:39:27] | First your lady, now me, man. What the fuck is up? | 先是你女人 现在是我 你他妈到底怎么回事? |
[1:39:29] | I’m not thinking. | 我没法思考 |
[1:39:31] | I got too much shit going on. | 我脑子发晕了 |
[1:39:36] | Oh, fuck, I’m just faded, man, that’s all. | 哦 妈的 我只是头脑发热 就这样 |
[1:39:40] | I’m just fuckir fade right now, okay? | 我只是头脑发热 |
[1:39:42] | I’ll cruise you by your pad. | 我等会儿送你回家 |
[1:39:43] | I’ll drop you off, man. | 我会送你回去的 兄弟 |
[1:39:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:39:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:39:47] | Yeah. You’re a fuck-up. | 是啊 你是个混蛋 |
[1:39:52] | I’m going with you so you don’t fuck this shit up, too. | 我和你一起去 这样你就不会把这事搞砸了 |
[1:39:55] | We’ll go to Casper’s… get the money. | 我们一起去卡斯波那里 去拿钱 |
[1:40:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:40:01] | Then you can drop me off home, | 然后你送我回家 |
[1:40:03] | you can go to Georgia fed out and be the fuckir man. | 你可以去佐治亚 去做你的混蛋士兵 |
[1:40:05] | Yeah, I’m gonna be the fucking man. | 是啊 我会去做混蛋士兵 |
[1:40:09] | I can drop you off, you know. | 我可以送你回去 |
[1:40:10] | Take you up the hill. | 送你回山上 |
[1:40:12] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:40:14] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:17] | Keep on going. | 继续开 |
[1:40:27] | Looks sketchy. | 好像没人 |
[1:40:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:40:35] | Ho, what, you gonna shoot their pigeons? | 什么?你想射死他们的鸽子? |
[1:40:37] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:40:38] | Just hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:40:52] | Yo, Casper! | 卡斯波 |
[1:40:58] | Buenos noches, senor. | 晚上好 老人家 |
[1:41:01] | Tiene lose cosatles? | 有货吗? |
[1:41:03] | Go pop the trunk, dude. | 去打开行李箱 兄弟 |
[1:41:13] | Con permiso. | 拿出来 |
[1:41:37] | What’s up, Casper? | 近况如何 卡斯波? |
[1:41:38] | What up, Jim? | 你怎么样 吉姆? |
[1:41:39] | What’s crackir, man. | 什么情况 兄弟 |
[1:41:43] | Is that you, Mike? | 是你吗 麦克? |
[1:41:44] | Whassup, homes? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[1:41:45] | Yo, Casper. What up, dog? | 卡斯波 近况怎样 哥们 |
[1:41:46] | Nothing, homey. How you been? | 没什么 哥们 近况还好吗? |
[1:41:48] | Still with Sylvia? | 还和西维亚在一起? |
[1:41:49] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[1:41:50] | Gonna find out tonight. | 今晚就知道了 |
[1:41:53] | So whassup with your brother, dog? | 你兄弟怎样? |
[1:41:54] | Fernie? | 菲尼? |
[1:41:55] | Got blasted by the hulas awhile back, ese. | 被陷害死了 |
[1:41:57] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:41:58] | Sorry to hear that, dog. | 很遗憾 |
[1:42:00] | You play, you pay. | 玩火者必自焚 |
[1:42:02] | He knew what time it was. | 他知道时刻到了 |
[1:42:03] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:42:05] | Hey, we gotta bounce. | 嘿 我们要走了 |
[1:42:07] | You got the money? | 你带钱了吗? |
[1:42:08] | Yeah, just let me check the shit, okay? | 带了 让我检查一下这货 好吗? |
[1:42:12] | Yo, bring the feria, homey! | 把钱拿过来 |
[1:42:16] | How’s your old lady? | 你女人怎样? |
[1:42:17] | Eh… bitch finally graduated, yo. | 啊 那婊子终于毕业了 |
[1:42:20] | JIM: Oh, fuck it! | 哦 妈的 |
[1:42:22] | CASPER: Yeah, now she can support my ass, eh? | 是啊 现在她可以养我了 |
[1:42:24] | FLACO: I got all the feria right here, dog. | 所有的钱都在这里了 |
[1:42:25] | It’s all rolled up and shit. | 都卷好了 |
[1:42:27] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我意思吗? |
[1:42:28] | Ready to go, dog. Check this out, homes. | 准备走人 哥们 看一下钱 |
[1:42:29] | Ah, hell, nah! | 啊 |
[1:42:30] | CASPER: Yo, hold up, dog. Don’t trip. | 等等 别头脑发热 |
[1:42:31] | I know these fools. They’re with me, ese. | 我认识这些家伙 他们和我一起的 |
[1:42:33] | These are the fools that jacked me, man! | 就是这帮混蛋玩了我 |
[1:42:34] | Fuck these motherfuckers! I’m shooting both of ’em! | 这帮混蛋 我要都杀了他们 |
[1:42:37] | At least give the homeboy a pass right here, dog. | 至少让他先走 |
[1:42:39] | Yeah, yeah, let him bounce. | 好 好 让他先走 |
[1:42:40] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我才不管 |
[1:42:41] | I want this white boy in a box, though. | 我要杀了这个家伙 |
[1:42:43] | Hey, you in the ride. | 嘿 车上的家伙 |
[1:42:44] | I ever see you again, ese, you best be | 要是我下次再看到你 |
[1:42:46] | getting your last supper, ’cause you’re a dead man. | 我就杀了你 |
[1:42:48] | Hey, just get the fuck outta here, Mike. | 嘿 快离开这里 麦克 |
[1:42:49] | JIM: Take off, homey. | 走吧 兄弟 |
[1:42:51] | I’ll be cool. | 我没事的 |
[1:43:00] | What the fuck? | 他妈的 |
[1:43:03] | Don’t trip, ese. I’m cool. | 不要发晕 兄弟 我很冷静 |
[1:43:07] | Chill, dog! Chill, dog! | 冷静 兄弟 冷静 兄弟 |
[1:43:09] | I got three kids… | 我还有三个孩子 |
[1:43:10] | LIL’ CHUCKY: Oh, no, please, sir! Please! | 哦 不 求求你 先生 求求你 |
[1:43:12] | -No, no, no, no, no! -MIKE: Jim, no! | -不 不 不 不 -吉姆 别 |
[1:43:14] | Please, please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[1:43:35] | Why the fuck did you do that? | 你他妈都干了些什么 |
[1:43:40] | JIM: Pull the door! | 关门 |
[1:44:24] | Oh, my God, Jim! | 哦 天那 吉姆 |
[1:44:26] | I’m hit bad. | 我被击中了 |
[1:44:27] | What have we done? | 我们都做了些什么啊 |
[1:44:28] | I can’t move my arm… and I can’t feel my legs! | 我的手不能动了 我感觉不到我的腿 |
[1:44:32] | I can’t move shit. | 我不能动了 |
[1:44:34] | I’m fucked up. I’m fucked up. | 我完蛋了 我完蛋了 |
[1:44:36] | I’m fucked up. | 我完蛋了 |
[1:44:49] | MIKE: Okay… | 没事 |
[1:44:50] | Don’t trip… | 挺住 |
[1:44:52] | Don’t trip, dog. | 挺住 兄弟 |
[1:44:53] | County Hospital’s right there. | 医院就在前面 |
[1:44:55] | No! No! No! County Hospital… | 不 不 不 |
[1:44:57] | Don’t you dare take me there! | 不要送我去医院 |
[1:44:58] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢! |
[1:45:00] | I’m not going out like that. | 我不会去的 |
[1:45:02] | No, we’re going. No, no… | 不 我们要去 不 不… |
[1:45:03] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, we’re going. | 不 不 不 不 不 我们要去 |
[1:45:05] | No medical treatment. No medical treatment. | 不要去医院 不去医院 |
[1:45:07] | But, but… | 但是 但是… |
[1:45:08] | Mike, Mike… | 麦克 麦克 |
[1:45:10] | You gotta kill me. You gotta kill me. | 你该杀了我 你杀了我吧 |
[1:45:13] | You gotta kill me. | 你杀了我吧 |
[1:45:15] | Why? Why? | 为什么?为什么? |
[1:45:18] | I fucked up. | 我完蛋了 |
[1:45:21] | Everything’s shitty. | 什么都完了 |
[1:45:22] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[1:45:24] | Mercy kill me. | 送我上路吧 |
[1:45:26] | Ah… ah, please, mercy kill me. | 求你 送我走吧 |
[1:45:29] | Ah, oh, no, dude. | 啊 不 不 兄弟 |
[1:45:32] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:45:34] | No, everything’s gonna be fine. | 不 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:45:36] | Jim, shh-shh, shh-shh, shh-shh, shh-shh. | 吉姆 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[1:45:37] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:45:39] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:45:40] | Take a look at me, you dumb fuck! | 看看我 你这笨蛋 |
[1:45:42] | Everything’s gonna be fine?! | 一切会好起来? |
[1:45:45] | Come on… | 快点 |
[1:45:47] | You take my piece… | 拿我的枪 |
[1:45:49] | and you put it to my fuckir head… | 对着我的脑袋 |
[1:45:52] | and you pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[1:45:55] | You fuckir step up… | 你他妈的快点 |
[1:45:56] | No… | 不 |
[1:45:58] | …and you do it. | 照我说的做 |
[1:45:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:46:00] | ‘Cause I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:46:08] | Don’t be a fuckir pussy. | 不要像个小女人 |
[1:46:10] | Oh, my God… | 哦 我的天那 |
[1:46:11] | Don’t think about it. | 别犹豫了 |
[1:46:13] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:46:14] | Do it. | 快点 |
[1:46:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:46:18] | Just kill you and bail? | 就这么杀了你然后走掉? |
[1:46:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:46:21] | Just take off. | 杀了就走 |
[1:46:23] | And don’t look back… | 不要回头 |
[1:46:25] | or you’ll… | 否则你会… |
[1:46:27] | or you’ll turn into a pillar of salt. | 否则你会没命的 |
[1:46:31] | Hey… Hey… | 嘿…嘿 |
[1:46:33] | you wanted to know what it was like to kill someone. | 你不是一直想体验杀人的感觉吗 |
[1:46:36] | What’s up, huh? | 怎么啦 啊? |
[1:46:40] | No one’s gonna know. | 没人会知道的 |
[1:46:41] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:46:44] | Just you… | 只有你 |
[1:46:45] | and just me. | 还有我 |
[1:46:47] | And God. | 还有上帝 |
[1:46:49] | No fuckir way. | 他妈的没门 |
[1:46:51] | -Huh? -No fuckir way. | -啊? -他妈的没门 |
[1:46:52] | You’re crazy; I’m not shootir you, dog. | 你疯了 我不会杀你的 |
[1:46:54] | It’s mercy, dog. | 成全我 兄弟 |
[1:46:55] | It’s mercy. | 成全我 |
[1:46:58] | I deserve that. | 我罪有应得 |
[1:47:00] | I’d do it for you. | 是你的话 我也会杀了你的 |
[1:47:03] | I’d do it for you. | 真的 |
[1:47:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:47:09] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[1:47:11] | Yeah, yeah. | 快 快 |
[1:47:17] | Yeah, yeah… yeah… | 快 快 |
[1:47:26] | D-Don’t, don’t think about it. | 不要…不要犹豫 |
[1:47:29] | Don’t think about it. | 不要犹豫不决 |
[1:47:33] | Yeah, yeah… | 对 对 |
[1:47:35] | Ah, yeah. | 嗯 对 |
[1:47:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:47:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:47:38] | Ah… ah… | 啊…啊 |
[1:47:41] | You did this to yourself, you stupid fuck! | 都是你自找的 你这混蛋 |
[1:47:45] | You’re always doing stupid shit! | 你总是干蠢事 |
[1:47:46] | -I gotta fuckir fix it! -Okay, okay. | -我不得不来帮你了断 -好 还 |
[1:47:48] | Is that what you fuckir want?! | 这就是你想要的吗? |
[1:47:49] | -Yes. -Huh? | -是 -啊? |
[1:47:50] | You want me to fuckir fix your head, | 你想要我杀了你 |
[1:47:52] | -once and for all?! -Come on, it’s easy. | -一了百了? -快点 很容易的 |
[1:47:53] | It’s easy. No! Bullshit! | -很容易 -不 胡说 |
[1:47:55] | Bullshit! Not for me! | 胡说 对我不简单 |
[1:48:00] | I love you, fuckir shit bag. | 我爱你 笨蛋 |
[1:48:02] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:48:07] | I’m gonna miss you, brother. | 我会想你的 兄弟 |
[1:48:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:48:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:48:17] | -Everything’s gonna be okay. -Yeah. | -一切都会好的 -是啊 |
[1:48:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |