Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Paramount LXD The Uprising Begins(非凡舞团)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月29日 By jubentaici_movie_user Paramount LXD The Uprising Begins(非凡舞团)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:非凡舞团
英文名称:Paramount LXD The Uprising Begins
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:40] there is a legion,a legion of bravery,of hope,of the extraodrinary 有这么一个军团 他们勇往直前 充满希望 非凡无比
[00:48] they lie amongst us,preparing for battle 他们隐匿于凡人之中 随时准备战斗
[00:53] waiting to rise and change things for good 等待着为正义而崛起 改变一切
[00:57] some are gifted in ability 他们中的有些人天赋异禀
[01:00] others are trained to master it,and some… 另一些则是后天努力 还有一些…
[01:06] some have it bestowed upon them at birth,but they all must choose: 还有一些虽然天资聪颖 却必须做出选择
[01:14] fulfill their destiny or reject it. 去实现他们的命运抑或是拒绝它
[01:18] however,time is running out. 然而 时光飞逝
[01:22] the uprising is brewing. 起义正在酝酿着
[01:26] the only hope we may have is in their choice to be who they are meant to be. 我们唯一的希望就是 他们变成命中注定的那样
[01:33] so…want to know more about this legion, 那么 想要更多地了解这个军团
[01:39] this legion of Extraordinary Dancers? 这个非凡舞团
[01:45] Then we must start in the middle. 那我们就必须要从中间开始讲述
[01:48] Each story,one by one, 每个故事 一个接一个
[01:51] of how the uprising began. 诉说起义是怎样开始的
[01:54] The first of which is the tale of the Trevor Drift. 第一个故事是Trevor Drift的故事
[01:58] A boy,his destiny,and the secret of his family always vowed to keep from him. 这个男孩 他的命运和家族的秘密一直远离着他
[02:10] Trevor,are you hungry? Trevor 你饿吗
[02:11] Yep.Great.I got some very delicious food for you. 嗯 好的 我给你准备了好吃极了的东西
[02:14] salad’s very healthy for you.There you go.It’s ready 沙拉可是很健康的 给你 已经弄好了
[02:19] and remember,always keep your hands clean. 记住了 永远要保持手清洁
[02:21] Very,very important.OK? 非常非常重要 记住了吗
[02:23] i’ll be there 我等会就过来
[03:19] Trevor,What are you doing? Trevor 你在干嘛
[03:20] You cant do this.thats’ too dangerous! 你不能这么做 太危险了
[03:45] Ten Years Later 十年后
[04:21] Dont forget,prom is on Saturday. 广播:别忘了毕业舞会在周六举行
[04:22] It’s your last chance to get a date and come to the biggest event of your high school career 这是你在高中最后最重要的约会机会
[04:26] Yo!We going to this thing or what? 哟 我们到底去不去这个舞会
[04:28] Are you asking me? 你在问我吗
[04:30] oh,sorry 哦 抱歉
[04:31] Alice Wonderbuns Alice Wonderbuns…
[04:33] It’s Wondershaw. 是Wondershaw
[04:34] Excuse me,Wondershaw. 纠正 Wondershaw
[04:36] Will you go to prom with me? 你愿意和我一起去参加毕业舞会吗
[04:38] Mmm…Ok. 嗯…好吧
[04:40] Hey-o!Im gonna go. 嘿哟 我要走咯
[04:42] Talk to the boys,see what we’re gonna wear.Its gonna be good. 我要去和兄弟们商量商量穿什么呢 一定会很棒的哦
[04:55] Hey,Trevor Drift.You going to prom? 嘿 Trevor Drift 你去参加毕业舞会吗
[04:59] You know you havent been to anything all year. 要知道你可是一整年都没参加过什么活动呢
[05:01] Well,You know,my dad doesnt really like me going out. 你看 我老爸可不太想我出去玩
本电影台词包含不重复单词:694个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:84个,六级词汇:44个,GRE词汇:40个,托福词汇:70个,考研词汇:96个,专四词汇:77个,专八词汇:9个,
所有生词标注共:164个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[05:05] Maybe he’ll let you out of your castle this time. 可能这次他会同意让你离开你的小窝
[05:07] It’s your last dance,you know.You should come. 这可是你最后的一支舞 你应该来的
[05:25] Absolutely not! 绝对不行
[05:26] Look,kids are gonna be drinking there.You havent even finished your project! 听着 孩子们会在那喝酒 你甚至还没有完成你的作业
[05:29] I did,I finished it! 我做完了
[05:30] Look,im your father,and thats my decision.No! 听着 我是你的父亲 这是我做的决定 不行
[07:09] Whoops!Oopsie! 哦 噢
[07:10] Whats this?Oh cool 这是什么? 喔 挺棒啊
[07:14] You might need that to wipe your ass. 你可能要那个来擦擦屁股
[07:16] Hey!Come here.You look good. 嘿 来吧 你看上去美极了
[07:21] Look.Huh?Like it? 看 怎么样 喜欢吗
[08:11] The kid’s here.We got company. 孩子在这里 我们碰到麻烦了
[08:20] Bring’em out. 把他们叫来
[08:37] What do you think you’re doing?Move! 你以为你在干嘛 滚
[10:21] All right,Excuse me.sorry,man. 够了 借过 抱歉了
[10:23] Ok.Excuse me.You guys seriously buy this? 好吧 你们真的很吃这套
[10:26] It’s so easy!Anyone can do that. 这很简单 每个人都能做到
[10:35] Right?So dumb!Check it out. 对吧 真蠢 看这个
[10:40] Oh.Handstand!Check it… 哦 手撑地 看着
[10:42] one hand!OW. 单手哦!嗷
[10:45] Stupid!Oh,Ok,all right. 真蠢 哦 对了 像这样
[10:53] Move,this is a move.probably. 这是个动作 大概吧
[10:55] this is probably a move. 这大概是个动作
[10:57] Look at me!Im a B-boy.Im a B-boy! 看我 我是个B-boy 我是个B-boy
[11:06] Stall. 倒转
[13:03] Ready?Yeah. 准备好了? 对
[13:05] Lets roll. 走吧
[13:11] Trevor Trevor.
[14:00] Sometimes the moments can change things. 有时候 时势造英雄
[14:05] Sometimes,in an instant,our choices are made for us. 有时候 刹那间 我们已做好决定
[14:11] The retaliation of an enemy, 敌人的复仇
[14:14] the realization of a truth. 真相的大白
[14:16] The betrayal of a lifelong friend. 挚友的背叛
[14:20] Yes,Indeed. 对 确实
[14:23] It is the small moments that change everything. 短短的时间确实能改变事物
[14:28] Including two best friends,Boned by brotherhood. 这包括两个最好的朋友、手足兄弟
[14:33] Yet separated by cicumstance. 却因时势分道扬镳
[14:45] Chapter Two AntiGravity Heroes 第二章 反重力英雄
[14:53] Yo,Justin,check this out,man. 哟 Justin 来看这
[14:55] Lets go inside. 进去看看吧
[14:56] What kind of place is this? 这是什么地方
[15:01] Hope you’re not scared. 你最好别被吓到哦
[15:03] Yo,what is this place,man? 哟 这是哪啊 老兄
[15:05] Check it out. 看看
[15:06] Oh!This is sick.Its crazy. 哦 这里真酷 真疯狂
[15:09] Go in there,man.Stop Being a girl. 进去吧 老兄 别像个娘们似的
[15:10] Lets go inside.Come on. 进去 来吧
[15:12] Follow me.Unless you’re scared. 跟着我 除非你怕了
[15:14] This is sick. 这真酷
[15:16] Ancient antique roo. 古代文物…
[15:18] Thats your…Dusty!Just the way you like it.Just like your mom! 灰尘真多 就像你的最爱-像你老妈
[15:24] Yo,Justin,Justin! 哟 Justin Justin
[15:26] Whats up?Are you ready for my bo staff skills? 怎么了 你准备好接招了吗
[15:30] Bo Staff? 接招?
[15:34] Cant even hold onto it,man. 你都拿不稳这棍子 老兄
[15:36] Lets go,Huh? 来吧 哈
[15:42] That was close,man. 离我很近了 老兄
[15:44] 别越过这条线… 你敢Cross the line.I dare you.
[15:51] Yo!You all right? 哟 你没事吧
[15:54] Stop playing.Help me up,man. 别装了 拉我一把 老兄
[15:57] You all right? 你没事吧
[15:57] That hurt. 那很疼
[15:59] My bad.Not really,though. 我错了 才怪
[16:03] I got you! 我抓到了哦
[16:11] How’d you do that? 你怎么做到的
[16:11] I dont know. 我也不知道
[16:21] Yo,I gotta get me some of that!Whatch out! 哟 我也要来些那个 看着
[16:26] Look at you,you look ridiculous,man. 你看你 真可笑
[16:28] Dude,you dont actually believe thats what got me to do that? 兄弟 你不会真以为是这个让我那样做的吧
[16:32] Stop hating,man. 别嫉妒我哦
[16:33] You’re tripping. 你在犯错
[16:33] Its gonna work,Just watch. 会有用的 看着
[16:43] No way,bro. 不会吧 老兄
[16:50] Yo,Check this out. 哟 看我的
[17:08] What you got? Come on. 你会什么? 来吧
[19:08] Cole Waters here, 我是Cole Waters
[19:09] Reporting to you from the warehouse that The goverment doesnt want you to know about. 从一座政府不想让你们知道的仓库发回报道
[19:14] As I’ve been reporting on my website, 据我网站上的报道
[19:17] this place has been under heavy surveillance by me. 这个地方正被我严密监控着
[19:20] The past couple months since these… 过去的几个月中 这些…
[19:23] These odd items have been getting shipped into this recently abandoned warehouse. 这些古怪的物品最近被运来丢弃在这个仓库里
[19:28] The items include such stuff as clocks,and colored lights,sneakers,thousands of empty test tubes,Weird stuff. 这些物品包括钟、彩灯、鞋子和成千上万个试管 稀奇古怪
[19:36] But this story keeps getting stranger. 但这里却越变越怪
[19:39] These two young men defy gravity as im watching them. 这两个年轻人在我眼皮底下挑战了重力
[19:44] 我前几天找到了这个… 这个标志I found this…this symbol the other day.
[19:52] Crap.Ok…ok…Listen. 糟了 好吧 听着
[19:55] This is Cole Waters reporting to you for colewaters.com more info to come. 这里是colewaters.com的Cole Waters发回报道 还有更多劲爆消息
[20:30] Where were you today? 你今天去哪了
[20:34] I gotta go.I got this in the mail. 我要走了 我收到了这封信
[20:39] LXD? THE LXD?
[20:40] They want me to train with them. 他们想让我和他们一起训练
[20:42] Gotta do what you gotta do. 做你想做的
[20:47] Keep your head up.all right? 你也保重 好吗
[20:51] You’ll be next. 下一个就是你了
[22:32] Life is not fair. 生活是不公平的
[22:34] Some times dreams do not come ture,Some times you’re not the hero in the story of your life. 有时候美梦不能成真 有时候凡人注定平庸
[22:40] And some times people die before they’re supposed to. 有时候出师未捷身先死
[22:46] Life is not fair. 生活是不公平的
[22:49] But fair has nothing to do with who you are inside. 但是公平与否不能改变你的内心
[22:53] What you dream about,who you love and what you stand for. 不能改变你的梦想、所爱和势力
[22:58] Life cannot touch that. 生活不能改变
[23:00] War cannot touch that. 战争不能改变
[23:03] Doctors… 医生
[23:05] Dark…Dark…Doctors…cannot touch that. 黑暗…黑暗…医生也不能改变
[23:20] Chapter Three Robot Lovestory 第三章 机器人爱情故事
[23:45] We’ve found him 我们找到了这个人
[23:48] The perfect specimen 完美的样本
[23:55] Where am I? 我在哪里
[23:58] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[24:07] Who am I? 我是谁
[25:04] Who did this to me? 谁对我这么做的
[25:18] Nurse! 护士
[25:28] Breathe. 呼吸
[25:33] Stay Calm. 冷静下来
[25:36] You’re gonna be ok. 你会没事的
[25:49] These should help. 这个可能帮上点忙
[25:57] Let’s begin… 我们开始吧…
[26:55] Hi 嗨
[27:08] These should help. 这个也可能帮上点忙
[27:41] Traitor. 叛徒
[27:53] What have I done? 我做了什么
[28:37] Call the dark nurse. 把黑暗护士叫来
[29:12] Wham! 砰
[29:13] GET 离
[29:13] AWAY 他
[29:14] FROM 远
[29:15] HIM 点
[29:17] HE REMEMBERS 他记起来了
[29:48] It was a setup 那是个陷阱
[29:50] the legion can help,for you own safety,go now! 舞团可以帮助你 为了你自己的安危 快离开
[30:04] Who did this to all of us? 谁对我们做了这一切
[32:36] Watch it! 看着点
[32:47] Knock Knock Knock! 咚 咚 咚
[33:12] The past can be forgotten,but it cannot be ignored 过去可以被遗忘 却不能被忽视
[33:16] At some point,it is a part of who you are and a part of who you will become. 某种程度上 它决定了你的现状和你的未来
[33:24] The past is always right behind you. 过去一直萦绕着你
[33:31] Watching…waiting…for the moment to come 看着 等着…时机的到来
[33:38] rushing back 然后杀回来
[33:41] when you least expect it. 在你最不希望看到它的时候出现
[33:46] The uprising was no mistake. 起义没有出差错
[33:50] It was planned. 它是计划好的
[33:52] It was preordained. 注定要发生的
[33:55] Ready to begin,whether they were ready or not. 准备开始吧 无论他们有没有准备好
[34:01] We were not ready. 我们没有准备好
[34:07] We were certainly not ready for this. 我们当然没有准备好面对这突如其来的起义
[34:15] CHAPTER FOUR THE UPRISING BEGINS 第四章 起义开始
[34:19] Good morning,Mr.Spex. 早上好 SPEX先生
[34:21] Good morning. 早上好
[34:22] Your meeting with Mr.and Mrs.Cunningham has been pushed back to 2:00, 你和Cunningham夫妇的会晤被推迟到下午两点
[34:25] Your lunch with Alexander Lafaux has been confirmed,there’s an all-firm meeting at 5:00 today. 和Alexander Lafaux的午餐也订好了 全公司会议在今天下午5点举行
[34:29] And your wife said”Look in the top drawer.” 还有 你的妻子说:看看第一个抽屉
[34:40] Paris?Oh,God,im so jealous! 巴黎? 我的天 羡慕嫉妒恨啊
[34:44] You two are so cute.I hope she got the chocolate we sent. 你们俩真恩爱 真希望她收到寄过去的巧克力
[34:47] Yes,thank you,Miss Harlow. 谢谢 Harlow小姐
[34:51] Oh,and the new guy starts today. 哦对了 有个新人今天开始工作了
[34:54] Poor Tom,Its so weird,his office being used again. Tom真可怜 他的办公室又被再利用了 真怪
[34:57] Yes,thank you,Miss Harlow. 好的 谢谢 Harlow小姐
[35:02] Spex,meet the new guy,Tendo. Spex 见见新人 Tendo
[35:11] Welcome. 欢迎
[35:13] Tendo? 你叫Tendo?
[35:17] Pleasure. 幸会
[35:23] Tendo Ok.Here we go.Tendo. 好了 我们走吧
[35:29] Out here,we have the main floor… 这外面是我们的主楼层…
[35:57] If not,then who is? 不是他还能是谁
[35:59] Maybe…I’ll call you,maybe later on tonight. 可能 我大概今晚晚点再打给你
[36:26] Good night,Mr.Spex. 晚安 Spex先生
[36:28] Good night,Miss Harlow. 晚安 Harlow小姐
[39:30] [paper]Uprising Begins 起义开始
[39:43] Spex Spex.
[39:45] The uprising begins. 起义开始了
[39:46] Get the letters ready.We need to warn the others. 把信准备好 我们要警告其他人
[39:49] Yes,but what about…?No,we have no time. 好的 但是怎么…抓紧 我们没时间了
[39:50] We may need recruits. 我们可能需要招募新人了
[39:53] Hello? 喂
[39:54] Spex.We have your wife. Spex 我们手里有你的妻子
[39:56] Please!Please help me!Oh,God!Help me,Help me! 救我 救救我 哦 天啊 救救我!
[40:00] Shut up! 闭嘴
[40:09] The leaders had feared this day would come. 领袖一直害怕这一天的到来
[40:13] But to take one of our own meant we needed to take matters into our own hands. 但是牵一发而动全身
[40:19] The recruitment of new blood. 招募进来的新鲜血液
[40:21] The generation that would fight this war and finish it once and for all had to be called to ation. 能够一举取得战斗胜利的一代人必须要行动起来了
[40:27] The LXD called on their past to find their future. LXD唤起了过去 找到了未来
[40:32] The lettermakers would bear the responsibility of building that army. 制信人要承担建立起这支队伍的重任
[40:51] Chapter Five The Lettermakers 第五章 制信人
[41:34] Letter Of Recruitment. 招募信
[43:24] Z,Dante Z,Dante.
[43:26] Trevor Drift 在哪Where is Trevor Drift?
[43:27] He’s waiting out front. 他在门口等着
[43:28] We must go.Strange winds give way.The uprising begins. 我们要启程了 跟着风走 起义开始了
[43:32] And the others? 其他人呢
[43:33] They should be on the way. 他们也在路上
[43:35] Got go,go,go! 要上路了 走 走
[43:38] How could you have left him alone? 你怎么能让他一个人在那
[43:43] No matter how much we run,our heart stays with us. 无论脚步多快 逃不过心之所在
[43:50] No matter how much we deny,Our desires grow deeper. 无论矢口否认 止不住欲望纵横
[43:56] No matter how much we sacrifice,Our souls will never be satisfied, 无论牺牲苍芒 填不满心神空荡
[44:06] Until we find…love! 直到我们找到…爱
[44:12] And love finds us in return. 爱也会回报我们
[44:19] Sometimes,However,For the good of the group,No matter how much we love, 然而有时候 无论我们怎样相爱
[44:25] we must deny it. 也得舍小家为大家
[44:28] And accept that our duty is to feel nothing at all. 接受我们漠视一切的使命
[44:34] Katana and Jato were always the first to sacrfice. Katana和Jato总是身先士卒牺牲自我
[44:47] Good morning.You’re listening to WXIA. 早上好 你正在收听WXIA
[44:49] It’s 5:00am and here’s a little something to start your day. 现在是早晨5点 愿接下来的节目伴你开始崭新的一天
[44:53] Chapter Six Duet 第六章 双人舞
[48:20] Its been a long time. 好久不见
[48:22] Way too long. 确实很久了
[48:24] And the others? 其他人呢
[48:26] I dont know. 我不知道
[48:29] Im sure they heard it. 我肯定他们都听说了
[48:34] Dont. 别
[48:37] We should go.They’ll all be waiting. 我们该走了 他们在等着呢
[48:48] Love 爱
[48:50] Love is supernatural 爱是不可思议的
[48:53] Love can be blinding,love can save,Love can make you do the most unthinkable actions. 爱可以盲目 可以救赎 可以让你做出最意想不到的事
[49:02] To save the life of her husband, 为了拯救丈夫的生命
[49:05] a deal was make between a young woman and a doctor. 一个少妇和医生做了笔交易
[49:11] The deal was to give her life for her husband’s. 这个交易能够让她的丈夫起死回生
[49:18] If only the doctor had taken her life… 要不是这个医生会取走她的性命
[49:23] she would have been a happier woman. 她本可以是一个更快乐的女人
[49:30] Chapter Seven The Dark Doctor Deal 第七章 黑暗医生的交易
[49:33] Where is he? 他在哪里
[49:34] I dont know! 我不知道
[49:36] We had a deal. 我们做过一笔交易
[49:37] I know!But he’s my husband! 我知道 可他是我的丈夫
[49:40] He was dead,shot,mortally wounded. 他死了 枪杀 致命伤
[49:43] I gave him life again. 是我让他起死回生
[49:45] You supposed to follow my will and train him to join the uprising. 你本应该遵照我的意愿训练他加入起义的
[49:52] I cant! 我做不到
[49:54] He knows. 他知道的
[49:56] I can see it in his eyes. 我能从他的眼中看出来
[49:59] A deal’s a deal! 交易为交易 不能反悔
[50:02] And you will do as I say.You will get him back. 你会照我说的做的 你会把他带回来的
[53:11] We choose the path we take. 我们选择脚下的路
[53:14] But sometimes that path can change. 但有时候 路是会变的
[53:18] The east becomes the west,the north becomes the south. 斗转星移 时过境迁
[53:22] The normal becomes the abnormal,the fantasy becomes the reality. 平凡变成非凡 梦境变成现实
[53:28] But other times,the path chooses us. 但也有时候 脚下的路选择了我们
[53:34] And we have no way to fight it but to go along with the adventure. 我们无能为力 只能前往冒险
[53:39] Thus is the case with Elliot Hoo, 这就是在Elliot Hoo身上发生的事
[53:43] an unsuspecting passenger on the train of the exceptional. 这个没被察觉的异常分子
[53:48] But is it a gift or a curse? 然而这是天赐还是诅咒
[53:55] Only time will tell. 只有时间可以证明
[54:06] Chapter Eight Elliot’s Shoes 第八章 Elliot的魔鞋
[1:00:15] Oh,God.He’s found them. 哦 天啊 他找到那双鞋了
[1:00:21] Like all heroes,there were fans of the LXD. 就像所有的英雄那样 LXD也有崇拜者
[1:00:25] {\ People who had heard about the mythological armies of the superhumans, 听闻过这神话般的超人军团的人
[1:00:32] Sure,they might not have had the extraordinary gifts of the others, 虽然他们也许没有其他人的非凡天赋
[1:00:37] but they had the heart,the will and the courage to train to be one. 但是他们有那样的心神 意志和勇气去磨练自己直至成为一员
[1:00:43] Not all fans are created equal. 不是所有的崇拜者是平凡的
[1:00:46] But the story of the Fanboys proved that even the fans can become the heroes. Fanboys的故事应证了即使是崇拜者也能变成英雄
[1:01:01] Friggin’ nuts.So amazing.Look at this guy.He’s going crazy. 真疯狂 太给力了 看这人他真牛逼
[1:01:06] As you guys can see,these guys are pretty awesome. 你们看到了吧 这些人太屌了
[1:01:09] I heard there’s more people out there like that. 我听说还有很多像他们这样的人
[1:01:11] According to Cole Waters,an expert on this subject, 据Cole Waters这个怪事专家说
[1:01:13] The LXD,they’re looking for new members. LXD正在招募新成员
[1:01:15] We could do this.we could get in. 我们也行 我们也能加入
[1:01:17] Remember prom,with Trevor Drift? 还记得毕业舞会上的Trevor Drift吗
[1:01:18] The Kid went crazy on the dance floor and was sent to boarding school? 那个在地板上狂舞后被送去寄宿学校的家伙
[1:01:21] Rumor has it he wasnt sent to boarding school. 流言说他没被送到什么寄宿学校去
[1:01:24] He was actually recruited to the LXD. 他实际上被LXD招募进去了
[1:01:31] Yo,come on!Take it serious!We can do this! 哟 得了 严肃点 我们能做到的
[1:01:34] Take it serious!Come on.listen. 严肃点!来 听我说
[1:01:37] Every hero has a call to duty.And this could be our time! 每个英雄都有使命的召唤 现在我们的机会来了
[1:01:42] It’s the video club!Hooray! 瞧瞧这视频社 唉
[1:01:45] Hey,you guys get those new processors you were wanting? 嘿 你们拿到日思夜想的处理器了吗
[1:01:49] Hey,guess what im gonna do tonight.Im gonna ram your motherboard.Hey-o! 嘿 猜猜我今晚要干嘛了 我要砸烂你们的主板 嘿喔!
[1:01:54] Take a look at my hard drive!Whoa!Ha ha.Dorks. 看看我的硬盘 喔 哈哈 一群傻瓜
[1:01:58] Ok,Ok.Maybe we’re not the most popular kids at the school. 好吧 我们可能不是学校里最受欢迎的
[1:02:01] Maybe we dont have special abilities!But that doesnt matter! 我们可能没什么特殊能力 但这不重要
[1:02:04] Think about it.Timothy,Solomon,Frog. 想想看Timothy,Solomon,Frog
[1:02:08] Zen!All these comic book heroes that we love.created their own destiny. 还有Zen! 所有这些我们喜爱的漫画英雄 都是自己创造出历史的
[1:02:12] We’re seniors this year. 我们今年要毕业了
[1:02:13] This could be our last chance to show everyone what we got.and what we deserve. 这大概是我们秀给所有人看我们能干什么 能得到什么最后的机会了
[1:02:17] And Cole Waters recently posted a blog describing how people were making it into the LXD. 而且Cole Waters最近在博客上发布了篇怎么加入LXD的博文
[1:02:22] I think we should give it a shot.So,you guys in or you guys in? 我觉得我们应该试一试 那么 你们是想参加呢还是想参加呢
[1:02:30] We could do this. 我们做得到的
[1:02:32] I’ll shoot it. 我负责摄像
[1:02:33] All right.Let’s put it in. 好了 一起来加油一下
[1:02:35] Video Club on three!One,two,three!Video Club! 视频社 来三下!一 二 三!视频社!
[1:02:39] Fanboyz 第九章 崇拜者
[1:02:43] Good day this is Cole Waters,reporting to you again from colewaters.com 小朋友们大家好 这里是Cole Waters从colewaters.com向你发回报道
[1:02:47] This is an exclusive. 这是独家信息
[1:02:49] Now,I’ve been studying the behavioral patterns of the members of the Legion of Extraordinary Dancers for several weeks. 截至今日 我已经仔细研究非凡舞团成员的行为模式好几星期了
[1:02:55] Now,from my research,I believe that I’ve cracked the code to the process of which to become a member. 根据我的研究 我相信我已经破解了成为其中一员的秘密了
[1:03:02] Step One:you must master a specific style of dance. 第一步:你必须精通一项舞蹈
[1:03:37] Step Two:perform your abilities on camera and post the video online. 第二步:拍下你的舞蹈 然后传到网上去
[1:03:45] Dont forget to use the space that you’re in. 别忘了要好好利用你身处的环境
[1:03:47] Cafeterias,libraries,a forest.Wherever you at,use your surroundings. 餐厅,图书馆,或者一片森林 不论你在哪里 利用好周遭事物
[1:04:23] Step three:you must have a unique style. 第三步:你一定要有独一无二的风格
[1:04:27] Now,its not just that you can do the right moves or perfect something,you must have a unique style that no one else has. 这时 你不但要把每个动作跳得臻至化境 也要有别人跳不出的独特风格
[1:05:41] Finally,step four:Be patient. 最后 第四步:耐心等
[1:05:44] It may take time for you to get noticed. 招募通知可能要过一段时间才能发给你
[1:05:47] They will come after you if they appreciate your skills. 如果他们欣赏你的能力 自然会来找你的
[1:06:32] Now,this is just a theory that i’ve come up with. 好吧 这纯属我拍脑瓜子想出来的方法
[1:06:35] I’m sure there have been countless attempts to enter the membership, 我肯定一定有不计其数的人试着加入进去
[1:06:39] but i’ve never interviewed anyone who’s an alleged recruit. 不过我从没采访过真正入伙的人
[1:06:43] So,please,if you decide to make a video and works,let me know. 所以 帮个忙 如果你打算拍一部视频而且最后成功了 务必通知我
[1:06:50] If not,I may be wrong,or you may just not be extraordinary enough. 如果没成功 我可能错了 也可能你没想象的那么特殊
[1:06:57] Good luck. 祝你们好运
[1:07:00] Obviously,the LXD doesnt exist.Why cant you accept that? 谁都看得出LXD根本不存在 怎么就你们看不清
[1:07:04] Waste of my time.Thanks. 真是浪费我时间 不过还是谢了
[1:07:12] So ya’ll gonna leave me,too? 你们也都要离开我吗
[1:07:17] No,man.We got you.We dont need him. 不会的哥们 我们挺你 我们不需要他
[1:07:20] We’re best friends,right?Give me some love. 我们可是最好的伙伴 不是吗 来击个掌
[1:07:24] I like that man.Let’s get out of here. 我喜欢这样 哥们 先出去再说吧
[1:07:26] Got some good footage though. 不过还是拍了好多很棒的片段哦
[1:07:28] That’s right.I know,we did some good stuff in the kichen, 说得对 我知道我们在厨房里表现得不错
[1:07:30] and some of that stuff in the girls’ locker room. 还有在女更衣室拍的那些
[1:07:33] Yeah,thats right. 耶 说得好
[1:07:34] Yo,how come we havent seen you dance yet? 哟 怎么就没看过你跳舞
[1:07:36] Come on,Minijack.Put the camera down.Lets see what you got. 来吧 Minijack 把摄像机放下来 让我们看看你会些什么
[1:07:40] You’re not doing this no more,Put them down. 就跳一次 把它放下来吧
[1:07:42] There’s nobody around.Lets do this. 没有其他人会看的 来跳吧
[1:07:44] I guess I can do something. 我觉得应该能扭两下子
[1:07:46] With your little tight muscle shirt on. 穿着你的紧身小T恤
[1:07:48] Look at that baby dance. 看看这小蛮腰
[1:08:36] Whoo!Minijack!Finally,coming through! 喔 Minijack!好不容易跳了一次
[1:08:39] We need to uploade this. 我们要上传这段视频
[1:08:41] Of course,let me go grab my camera.Wait for me,guys. 当然啦 让我看看我的摄像机 等等我 哥们
[1:09:01] oh,snap!Oh,my God!Minijack,we did it! 哦 我靠 我的天 Minijack 我们做到了!
[1:09:23] We’re in LXD,baby!Oh,my God.Yes! 我们加入LXD了 太给力了!
[1:09:33] Fans,destined heroes,messengers, 崇拜者 注定的英雄 送信人
[1:09:36] best friends,the dommed and the damned. 挚友 被摧残和毁灭的人
[1:09:39] All had roles that fit into the bigger picture. 所有人都找到了一席之地
[1:09:42] Even if they couldn’t see it themselves quite yet. 即使他们自己还没看清自己的位置
[1:09:47] But there was one last pair who had no place at all. 现在还有最后一对迷惘的人 世界之大却无容他之所
[1:09:54] Loners whose demons would haunt them their entire life. 内心的恶魔将会缠绕一生的独行侠们
[1:09:59] But one was a prophet.The oher was a rebel. 一个是命运的先知 另一个是命运的反抗者
[1:10:08] Chapter Ten I Seen A Man 第十章 有这么一个人
[1:10:22] I seen a man. 有这么一个人
[1:10:25] I seen a man with the crack of lightning in his feet. 这个人脚下能迸发出闪电
[1:10:30] I seen a man who feels the soul through his soles. 这个人鞋底能感受到灵魂
[1:10:38] But his mind is not laced tightly. 但他的心智却几近分崩离析
[1:10:41] His spirit is twisted,ankled to the will of this surroundings. 他的精神被周遭扭曲了
[1:10:45] I seen a man and he has a gift. 这个人天赋惊人
[1:10:50] But beware.His heart may be callous and his will heels at nothing. 但是当心点 他的心灵已经麻木 他的魂魄踢踏着虚无
[1:10:56] I seen a man with illusionary razor blades cutting further into his attention span. 这个人仿佛被一把虚幻的利刃切断了时间感
[1:11:01] Unaware of the passing years he has yet to catch up to. 完全没意识到他错过的这些年华
[1:12:31] Now,he marches in mediocrity with the capacity to be great. 现如今 他超凡的能力让他鹤立鸡群
[1:12:36] Only his dreams separate him now. 只有他的梦分裂了他
[1:12:49] Thoughts that filled the air appear within and confuse him of his insight. 内心的思绪膨胀满整个空间 迷惑了他的洞察力
[1:12:55] I seen a man in a room where the fourth wall clouds his thoughts from his everyday persistence. 这个人坚持不懈的努力思索却被看不到的第四堵墙所遮蔽了
[1:12:55] 第四堵墙:戏剧术语。
[1:12:55] (在镜框舞台上,一般写实的室内景只有三面墙,沿台口的一面不存在的墙,被视为“第四堵墙”)
[1:13:02] And required words trying to find one another explore every part of his existence. 接二连三浮现的只言片语拼起了他生命的碎片
[1:13:22] The existential,experiential,surrealistic,unbound potential wakes him up at night. 存在感 体验感 超现实感和无拘无束的潜在感在黑夜中唤醒了他
[1:13:28] Subconsciously aware of the thoughts that fill the air. 潜意识里察觉到了充满空气的那些思绪
[1:13:48] As death falls upon deaf ears,the puddle of life returning. 就像死神垂息于聋子的耳旁 生命的混沌重归于清澈
[1:14:02] Blind eyes become the seer of life beyond the sight of mortal fear. 盲人超脱了临死的恐惧变成了命运的先知
[1:14:09] I seen a man. 有这么一个人
[1:14:44] I seen a man. 我看到了这么一个人
[1:15:04] 我看到了这么一个人… 他在那I seen a man…there.
[1:15:50] I seen a man. 有 这么一个人
[1:16:06] And so it was. 故事就是这样的
[1:16:09] Those chosen warriors were suddenly brought together, 那些被选中的勇士们突然间走到了一起
[1:16:12] for a calling greater than themselves.Greater than they could have ever imagined. 为了那比自己更重要的呼唤 重要到他们完全无法想象
[1:16:21] Each making their own way towards their destiny. 每一个人都朝着自己的命运走去
[1:17:05] The only thing they knew was it was called The LXD: 他们只知道一件事 他们叫LXD
[1:17:13] The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers. 非凡舞团
[1:17:47] And this…was only…the beginning. 这个…仅仅是…故事的开端
[1:17:57] To Be Continued 未完待续
2010年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Haunting of Sharon Tale(难以忘怀的莎朗·塔特)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Harsh Times(非常时刻)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号