| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [01:45] | …the wall Blackhaven | 黑港城的城墙…… |
| [01:48] | are unscalable basalt stone. | 由玄武岩筑成 高不可攀 |
| [01:52] | And the castle is surrounded by a deep, dry moat. | 城堡四周由一条干涸的深沟环绕 |
| [01:58] | It is well fortified against any future Dornish incursions. | 即使未来多恩入侵 城堡也绝对坚不可破 |
| [02:04] | And though my seat may be lesser in size, | 虽然我的宝座略小 |
| [02:08] | it is situated most pleasingly. | 但城堡位置优越 |
| [02:36] | The view across the Marches is inspiring, | 我和父亲曾有幸接待过亚莉珊王后 |
| [02:40] | so said Queen Alysanne herself when she honored my father and I– | 当时她说 边疆地的景色十分震撼人心 |
| [02:44] | And tell me, Lord Dondarrion, | 告诉我 唐德利恩大人 |
| [02:47] | did you think my great-grandmother as beautiful as they say? | 您觉得我的曾祖母有世人说得那么美丽吗? |
| [02:51] | This was half a century ago, Princess. | 公主 那已经是半个世纪前的事了 |
| [02:56] | Yes, it was. | 是的 的确 |
| [03:00] | That was unseemly, Princess. | 这话恐怕不太得体 公主 |
| [03:02] | The man is older than my father. | 这个人比我的父亲还老 |
| [03:05] | It’s unseemly for him to put himself forward | 还争着想成为我的夫婿 |
| [03:07] | as a contender for my hand. | 这才是真的不得体 |
| [03:11] | Next! | 下一位! |
| [03:23] | And now a child. | 又来了个小孩 |
| [03:26] | The Blackwoods are an ancient house with a formidable army. | 布莱伍德是一个古老的家族 有着强大的军事力量 |
| [03:30] | In the Riverlands, they once ruled as kings. | 他们曾在河间地称王统治 |
| [03:34] | The blood of the First Men still flows in their veins. | 先民之血依旧流淌在他们体内 |
| [03:40] | Go on. | 开始吧 |
| [03:43] | My Princess… | 公主殿下…… |
| [03:45] | ours is a bond that has long endured, | 自从我祖父的祖父 卢卡斯·布莱伍德 |
| [03:47] | since Lucas Blackwood, the grandsire of my grandsire, | 在征服战争中为龙王效力以来 |
| [03:50] | aided the Dragon in his war of conquest– | 我们两家的深厚情谊传承已久 |
| [03:52] | Aye, the Blackwoods truly turned the tide on that one. | 是呀 布莱伍德家族真是在战场上扭转乾坤了呢 |
| [03:58] | Coursed with the blood of the First Men, | 我们历史悠久 融合了先民血脉 |
| [04:00] | our history is deeply rooted in this land, | 深深扎根在这片土地上 |
| [04:03] | which your house has made its home. | 正是您的家族令我们能在此安居乐业 |
| [04:06] | If chosen as your match, Princess… | 公主 如果我被选为您的夫婿…… |
| [04:08] | your days shall be easy | 您的生活将会无比轻松 |
| [04:10] | and nights safe under my protection. | 我也将保护您日夜周全 |
| [04:14] | “Protection”? The Princess has a dragon, you dumb cunt. | “保护”?公主可是有一条龙的 你这蠢货 |
| [04:19] | Bracken! | 布雷肯! |
| [04:21] | I could learn to like that one. | 这小子我倒是有点喜欢 |
| [04:23] | Let us have the next | 让我们有请下一位吧 |
| [04:26] | so we may go to supper. | 赶快结束就能去吃晚饭了 |
| [04:29] | Craven. | 懦夫 |
| [04:33] | We’re leaving. | 我们走吧 |
| [04:37] | Sheathe that steel, you twats! | 把剑收起来 你们这群蠢材! |
| [04:40] | Send word to the harbor and have Captain Oswin ready the ship. | 通知码头 让奥斯温船长把船准备好 |
| [04:43] | Princess, we’re due in Bitterbridge in three days’ time. | 公主 我们应该在三天后再去苦桥的 |
| [04:44] | I would happily row myself back to King’s Landing | 只要能结束这荒唐的选夫大会 |
| [04:46] | if it brought an end to this ridiculous pageant. | 我非常乐意自己划船回君临 |
| [04:54] | Don’t look, Princess. | 别看 公主 |
| [05:17] | We should make landfall inside the hour, Princess. | 公主 我们一小时内就可以登岸了 |
| [05:23] | How do you think he will take it? | 你觉得他会怎么想? |
| [05:25] | Do you speak of how you rejected every suitor | 您是说拒绝陛下派来的所有求亲者 |
| [05:27] | His Grace put before you, or how you abruptly ended the tour | 还是说突然结束这场原本 |
| [05:29] | with two months remaining? | 还剩两个月的巡游呢? |
| [05:47] | Take cover! | 隐蔽! |
| [05:53] | Princess! | 公主! |
| [05:55] | You all right? Are you? | 您还好吗?没事吧? |
| [05:58] | – Fetch the maester! – I’m fine. | – 快把学士找来! – 我没事 |
| [06:52] | It’s Daemon. | 是戴蒙 |
| [07:58] | Add it to the chair. | 把它加到王座里吧 |
| [08:16] | You wear a crown. | 你戴了一顶王冠 |
| [08:19] | Do you also call yourself “King”? | 你自立为王了吗? |
| [08:21] | Once we smashed the Triarchy, | 我们战胜三城同盟会后 |
| [08:23] | they named me “King of the Narrow Sea.” | 他们称我为“狭海之王” |
| [08:30] | But I know that there is only one true king, Your Grace. | 但我明白 陛下您才是唯一真正的国王 |
| [08:42] | My crown and the Stepstones… are yours. | 我的王冠以及石阶列岛……都属于您 |
| [08:51] | Where is Lord Corlys? | 科利斯大人在哪里? |
| [08:53] | He sailed home to Driftmark. | 他驾船回潮头岛了 |
| [08:55] | – Who holds the Stepstones? – The tides… | – 那是谁在据守石阶列岛呢? – 潮水…… |
| [08:58] | the crabs, and 2,000 dead Triarchy corsairs, | 螃蟹 以及两千死去的三城同盟会海盗 |
| [09:04] | staked to the sand to warn those who might follow. | 我将他们曝尸沙滩 以儆效尤 |
| [09:44] | Rise. | 起来吧 |
| [10:09] | The realm owes you a great debt, brother. | 王国欠你一笔大大的封赏 弟弟 |
| [10:15] | Come. | 来吧 |
| [10:22] | This is our chance… | 这是我们的好机会…… |
| [10:24] | Daemon, he would venture off, abroad, | 戴蒙 他会外出探险 海外游历 |
| [10:28] | winning tournaments… | 赢下比武大会…… |
| [10:31] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
| [10:33] | I will not revisit this debate. | 我不会再争论这个话题了 |
| [10:35] | You were always mother’s favorite. | 你一直都是母亲的最爱 |
| [10:37] | No, it’s no great mystery. | 不 这不是什么了不起的大秘密 |
| [10:40] | You were. | 你一直是她的最爱 |
| [10:42] | Our mother, she had no regard for custom or tradition, rules. | 我们的母亲 她才不管什么习俗 传统或是规矩 |
| [10:47] | And I, sadly, was no great warrior. | 可惜啊 我并不是什么武艺高超的勇士 |
| [10:51] | Congratulations on your victory. | 恭喜您大获全胜 |
| [10:59] | Thank you, Princess. | 谢谢您 公主 |
| [11:06] | Perhaps Prince Daemon would care for a tour of the gallery? | 或许戴蒙王子想去长廊转转吗? |
| [11:08] | He hasn’t yet seen the new tapestries | 他还没有见过诺佛斯和科霍尔 |
| [11:10] | gifted to you by Norvos and Qohor. | 给您送来的新挂毯呢 |
| [11:13] | Would you like to see the tapestries? | 你想去看看新挂毯吗? |
| [11:20] | He has no interest in such things. | 他对这些东西才不感兴趣 |
| [11:24] | I’d like to see them. | 我挺想去看看 |
| [11:27] | Then you should not deprive yourself. | 那你不用拦着自己 |
| [11:32] | I shall enjoy them alone. | 那我自己去欣赏了 |
| [11:37] | More wine. | 倒酒 |
| [11:42] | As I said, you were the favorite. | 我说了 你才是母亲的最爱 |
| [11:45] | No, you were. You were. I insist. | 不 你是 你才是 我坚信 |
| [12:04] | I surmise the tour did not go well. | 我猜巡游不怎么顺利 |
| [12:06] | I endured it for as long as I could. | 我已经尽力忍了很久了 |
| [12:10] | To have every young knight and lord in the Seven Kingdoms fawning over you… | 七国上下每一个年轻的骑士和贵族都来讨好你…… |
| [12:14] | What misery. | 这可真惨啊 |
| [12:19] | It is rare for girls in this realm to get a choice between two suitors, | 对于全国女孩来说 能在两个提亲者当中选择就很难得了 |
| [12:23] | no less two score of them. | 更不用说有四十个能挑的 |
| [12:26] | Those men and boys don’t fawn over me. | 那些男人和男孩并不是想讨好我 |
| [12:29] | They only want my name and my Valyrian blood for their offspring. | 他们只是奔着我的名号和瓦雷利亚血统来的 |
| [12:35] | I think it’s rather romantic. | 我倒觉得还挺浪漫的 |
| [12:39] | How romantic it must be to get imprisoned in a castle | 关在城堡里 被逼着生出子嗣 |
| [12:42] | and made to squeeze out heirs. | 还真挺浪漫 |
| [12:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [13:00] | How angry is he? | 他有多生气? |
| [13:05] | The King went through great effort to arrange your tour. | 陛下花了很大心思为你安排这次巡游 |
| [13:09] | He is… frustrated. | 他很……沮丧 |
| [13:11] | But I am glad you are home. | 不过你回家了 我很高兴 |
| [13:18] | I find I have few friends lately. | 我发现自己现在已经没什么朋友了 |
| [13:22] | I like to believe I’m still the Lady Alicent, but… | 我多希望现在我还是阿莉森小姐 不过…… |
| [13:28] | all anyone sees when they look at me now is “The Queen.” | 在所有人眼里 我都只是“王后陛下” |
| [13:34] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你了 |
| [13:44] | Hae hunē kirine Zaldrīzdōrot īlō vestretas. | 你看上去在龙石岛过得很满足 |
| [13:51] | Skoro syt āmastā? | 为什么要回来呢? |
| [13:55] | Sīlāvose umbun aōho āmāzinot kepe ñuhe mīvindigon toliot ilzi. | 你回来肯定不只是为了戏弄我父亲 |
| [14:11] | So… | 所以…… |
| [14:13] | what do you want? | 你想要什么? |
| [14:16] | Only the comforts of home. | 只想回归家庭温暖 |
| [14:25] | I had not thought you particularly comfortable in this home. | 我以为你在这个家里感受不到什么温暖 |
| [14:32] | Though I do suppose you seem changed by your adventures. | 不过我觉得 这次冒险之后你好像变了 |
| [14:38] | More mature, perhaps. | 或许 变得更成熟了 |
| [14:41] | You’ve matured yourself these last four years, Princess. | 你这四年也成熟了许多 公主 |
| [14:46] | You’ll get used to the attention. | 你会习惯众人瞩目的 |
| [14:48] | The attention I can endure. | 受人关注我可以忍受 |
| [14:50] | It’s the rest I could do without. | 忍不了是别的事 |
| [14:52] | My father seems content to sell me off | 我父亲似乎很想把我卖给拥有最大城堡的领主 |
| [14:54] | to whichever lord has the biggest castle. | 不管是谁 只要城堡够大他就满足了 |
| [14:57] | There are worse things to be sold for. | 你不知道可能还有更糟糕的交易呢 |
| [15:05] | Idīnnon dēmalio syt verdilla mērī issa. | 婚姻不过是一场政治上的安排 |
| [15:08] | Dīnakson toliot, gaoso gaomagon kostas. | 结了婚以后 你可以想干什么就干什么 |
| [15:11] | Valo syt, idīnnon dēmalio syt verdilla sagon kostus. | 对男人来说 婚姻或许是政治上的安排 |
| [15:14] | Ābro syt, vējītsos. | 对女人 婚姻就像宣判死刑 |
| [15:16] | Hegnīr iksos jaelan. Nyke hen ñuho Brāedāzmo Bratsiot ēlio ono gō dāerēdoks. | 如果是这样的话 我早就摆脱我那个青铜婊子了 |
| [15:26] | Ābrazȳrys aōhys biare istas; | 你的妻子很幸运 |
| [15:29] | ziry lēdetō daor. | 你没有让她怀孕 |
| [15:33] | Keso qrinuntenko tolālȳti ūbriljagon rūs nājumban. | 我都怀疑 那么恶劣的环境里 孩子能不能长大 |
| [15:43] | Muña ñuha dārannī āpykagon isētaks vapār ziry morghākotas. | 我的母亲被逼诞下子嗣 直到这件事最后害死了她 |
| [15:49] | Hēnkos vējose botilun daor. | 我不会让自己也遭受同样的命运 |
| [15:52] | Aōhe muñe imassitas līr mundāzma istas, | 发生在你母亲身上的事是一场悲剧 |
| [15:57] | yn kesy mundāzmo vȳs issa. | 但这世界本就充满悲剧 |
| [15:59] | Glaeson aōhon zūgose glaesagon kostō daor, iā jāhī albijossa āzālilē. | 你不能一生都活在恐惧中 那样你会错过人生最精彩的部分 |
| [16:09] | Zūgose glaesilun jaelon daor. | 我不想活在恐惧中 |
| [16:13] | Mērpāvose glaesilun. | 只想独自生活 |
| [16:18] | Such a lonely prospect. | 听起来多么孤独啊 |
| [16:22] | The Stepstones were meant to be won for the realm, | 赢回石阶列岛本该归还王国所有 |
| [16:25] | but over the past few days, it seems we have traded | 但这么多天过去了 我们似乎只是 |
| [16:27] | a crabfeeder for a seasnake. | 把螃蟹喂食者换成了海蛇 |
| [16:29] | This is clearly a rebuke for passing over Lady Laena for Queen Alicent. | 他明显是在报复您迎娶阿莉森王后 拒绝兰娜尔小姐 |
| [16:34] | Years have passed since the business with his daughter. | 他为女儿求亲那件事 已经过去了好几年 |
| [16:37] | Certainly, he cannot still be wroth? | 他不会还在耿耿于怀吧? |
| [16:39] | The Sea Snake is an over-proud man, to be sure, Your Grace. | 毫无疑问 “海蛇”过于自负 陛下 |
| [16:43] | That pride has been injured. | 之前的请求被拒 有损他的自尊心 |
| [16:45] | Perhaps we can salve the wound? | 或许我们可以设法弥合伤口? |
| [16:48] | I fear Lord Corlys’s pride is the least of our worries. | 恐怕科利斯大人的自尊是眼下最不需要操心的事 |
| [16:51] | I don’t wish to cause you further distress, | 无意给您带来更多困扰 陛下 |
| [16:53] | Your Grace, but my brother has sent disturbing word from Oldtown. | 但我哥哥从旧镇送来一条令人不安的消息 |
| [16:58] | Lord Corlys is said to have engaged in negotiations | 据称 科利斯伯爵正在密谋 |
| [17:01] | with the Sealord of Braavos. | 与布拉佛斯海王商谈婚事 |
| [17:03] | He plans to wed his daughter Laena to the Sealord’s son. | 他打算把女儿兰娜尔嫁给海王之子 |
| [17:09] | If House Velaryon entered into an alliance | 如果瓦列利安家族与 |
| [17:12] | with the Free Cities | 自由贸易城邦结盟 |
| [17:15] | then… | 那么 |
| [17:17] | we would have to seek our own marriage pact. | 我们也应当善用我方资源缔结婚约 |
| [18:10] | -Good night, Ser Criston. -Sleep well, Princess. | – 晚安 克里斯顿爵士 – 祝您好梦 公主 |
| [19:12] | Kesommi aōle mīsās. Rhakiāzmo inkot dōros indīs. Geltilio rȳ jās. Ninkiot avy rhaeninna. | 穿上这个 推开挂毯后面的墙 沿着通道走 我在外面等你 |
| [20:33] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
| [21:00] | Fuck off, boy. | 滚开 小子 |
| [21:04] | He called me boy. | 他管我叫“小子” |
| [21:25] | Do you wish to know your death, child? | 你想知道自己的死法吗?孩子 |
| [21:45] | Let me take that. | 让我来吧 |
| [22:01] | Leave us, all of you. | 全都退下 |
| [22:23] | You have a far kinder touch than they do. | 你的动作比她们轻柔多了 |
| [22:26] | Thank you, husband. | 谢谢 我的夫君 |
| [22:30] | And now we come to the matter of the great Iron Chair… | 现在来说说伟大的铁王座 |
| [22:36] | and whose bum it might bear. | 以及谁的屁股会坐上去 |
| [22:40] | Our good King… | 我们的好国王 |
| [22:42] | names his daughter, | 选定了他的女儿 |
| [22:44] | a girl, his heir. | 一个女孩 作为继承人 |
| [22:51] | But then to him, a babe is born. | 但后来 他又有了一个孩子 |
| [23:03] | A son! | 是个儿子! |
| [23:05] | To which heir might the chair bear? | 谁会继承铁王座? |
| [23:10] | Who will it be? | 会是谁? |
| [23:11] | The brother? The daughter? | 是弟弟?还是女儿? |
| [23:14] | Or the little princeling of three? | 还是三岁的小王子? |
| [23:28] | Rhaenyra… the Realm’s Delight, | 雷妮拉 王国之光 |
| [23:32] | a girl so young and so slight… | 一个女孩 如此年轻 势单力薄 |
| [23:36] | loved by all of her people, | 她被所有臣民爱戴 |
| [23:39] | but would she make a powerful queen, | 但她能成为强大的女王吗? |
| [23:43] | -or would she be feeble? -Feeble! | – 还是弱不禁风?- 弱不禁风! |
| [23:46] | Though Aegon, the babe Prince, might long for a claim, | 还有伊耿 小王子 没准他也盯着王位 |
| [23:49] | he has two things Rhaenyra cannot: | 他有两样东西 雷妮拉不能比 |
| [23:53] | a conqueror’s name… | 他有征服者的名字 |
| [23:55] | and a cock. | 还带着把儿 |
| [24:00] | Lies, slander! Boo! | 谎言 诽谤!嘘! |
| [24:03] | Jest if you will, | 就当是笑话吧 |
| [24:05] | but many of the smallfolk are like to believe | 不过这些市井小民更愿意相信 |
| [24:07] | that, as a male, Aegon should be the heir. | 作为男性 伊耿应当成为继承人 |
| [24:11] | Their wants are of no consequence. | 随便他们怎么想 不重要 |
| [24:16] | They’re of great consequence if you expect to rule them one day. | 如果你日后想要统治这群人 他们怎么想就很重要 |
| [24:21] | For one night, I wish to be free of the burdens of my inheritance. | 一个晚上就好 我想卸下继承人的重担 |
| [24:31] | Four coppers, street rat. | 四个铜板 臭老鼠 |
| [24:33] | In King’s Landing, we pay for our pleasures. | 在君临城 我们为自己的欢愉买单 |
| [24:36] | -Hey! -Stop! Boy! | – 喂!- 站住!小子! |
| [24:38] | Wait, I’ll find him. | 你等着 我会抓到他 |
| [25:18] | And who might you be running from, now? | 你跑什么 在躲谁? |
| [25:21] | Ser Harwin. | 哈尔温爵士 |
| [25:23] | Princess. | 公主 |
| [25:29] | Don’t. | 请别 |
| [25:31] | You take care, boy. | 注意点 小子 |
| [25:33] | Next time, you might not be so lucky. | 下次你可就没这么幸运了 |
| [25:39] | Enjoyed that, did you? | 挺开心的 对吧? |
| [25:43] | Who knows when I’ll next taste freedom? | 谁知道下次品尝自由的味道 要等到什么时候 |
| [25:58] | Come. | 进来 |
| [26:05] | Pardon me, Your Grace. | 请您原谅 王后陛下 |
| [26:07] | The King has requested your presence. | 国王陛下请您过去 |
| [26:15] | The hour is quite late. | 现在很晚了 |
| [26:17] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 王后陛下 |
| [28:24] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
| [28:27] | It’s where people come to take what they want. | 这是人们满足需求的地方 |
| [28:52] | Fucking is a pleasure, you see. | 你看 性爱也是一种欢愉 |
| [28:56] | For the woman as it is the man. | 男女都一样 |
| [29:12] | A marriage is a duty… Yes. | 婚姻是责任 没错 |
| [29:19] | But that doesn’t stop us from doing what we want. | 但婚姻并不会阻止我们追求快乐 |
| [29:26] | From fucking who we want. | 睡我们想睡的人 |
| [30:49] | Daemon? | 戴蒙? |
| [31:30] | Princess? | 公主? |
| [31:39] | Princess, are you, are you hurt? | 公主 您 您受伤了吗? |
| [31:44] | -I should alert the Lord Commander. -No. | – 我该通知御林铁卫队长 – 别 |
| [31:53] | My helmet. | 我的头盔 |
| [32:03] | You finished? | 您闹够了吗? |
| [32:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [32:40] | Stop. | 请停下 |
| [36:42] | Apologies for the late hour, my Lord. | 很抱歉在深夜打扰您 大人 |
| [36:44] | What is it? | 什么事? |
| [36:45] | A messenger brings word from the White Worm. | 白蛆托人给您带个话 |
| [37:13] | Am I your prisoner? | 你把我当成犯人了吗? |
| [37:15] | As I was once yours? | 就像你曾经对我那样? |
| [37:22] | I’m your protector, lucky for you. | 你很幸运 我是你的保护者 |
| [37:33] | This will cut the fog. | 喝了这个 可以解酒 |
| [37:37] | I don’t need protection from a common whore. | 我不需要一个普通的妓女来保护我 |
| [37:40] | I am not so common. | 我并不普通 |
| [37:44] | A not-so-common whore then. | 好吧 一个并不普通的妓女 |
| [37:46] | I’ve left that life behind. | 我早已告别了那种生活 |
| [37:49] | I learned that skin-trade could only take me so far in this life. | 皮肉交易能给予我的非常有限 |
| [37:54] | You never were one to stay idle. | 你向来不安分 |
| [37:57] | Hard lessons are not welcomed but suffered. | 我并不想历经磨难 但也只能咬牙忍受 |
| [38:16] | You can pay for the room on your way out. | 出门时记得去付房钱 |
| [38:45] | Come. | 进来 |
| [38:56] | What is it? | 什么事? |
| [38:58] | I apologize for the early hour, Your Grace. | 陛下 万分抱歉 一大早就打扰您 |
| [39:02] | I have… | 我有 |
| [39:05] | discomforting news. | 有些让人不安的消息 |
| [39:06] | I thought it best shared discreetly before the council convenes. | 我想 最好在御前会议召开前 先私下向您禀告 |
| [39:09] | The Sea Snake. | 是海蛇吗 |
| [39:14] | I’m afraid it concerns the Princess, my King. | 陛下 恐怕此事和公主有关 |
| [39:19] | Has she been harmed? | 她受到伤害了? |
| [39:26] | It is no easy thing | 把女儿的一些事情告知父亲 |
| [39:27] | to tell a father of his daughter’s exploits. | 并非易事 |
| [39:31] | I had considered saying nothing, but– | 我也想保持沉默 但是—— |
| [39:33] | What has she done? | 她做了什么? |
| [39:39] | The Princess was spied last evening… | 昨晚 有人见到公主 |
| [39:43] | beyond the walls of the Keep… | 在红堡外的 |
| [39:47] | in a pleasure house. | 一所妓院里 |
| [39:49] | What of it? | 你说什么? |
| [39:51] | She was carrying on with her uncle. | 她和她的叔叔搞在一起 |
| [39:55] | They were engaged in behaviors unbecoming of a maiden… | 他们的所作所为 有损公主的 |
| [40:02] | of a Princess. | 贞洁之名 |
| [40:06] | What behaviors? | 什么所作所为 |
| [40:14] | Well, must I say it, Your Grace? | 我必须明说吗 陛下 |
| [40:16] | You enter my bedchamber, accusing my daughter of something. | 你走进我的寝宫 指责我的女儿 又不把话说清 |
| [40:20] | Now speak it… plainly. | 你直接点吧 |
| [40:26] | Daemon and Rhaenyra were seen together… | 有人看见戴蒙和雷妮拉在一起 |
| [40:30] | in the bowels of a pleasure den. | 在妓院深处 |
| [40:44] | Coupling. | 他睡了她 |
| [40:53] | This is a lie. | 胡说八道 |
| [40:56] | You have been lied to. | 你被骗了 |
| [40:58] | I only wish that were true, Your Grace. | 我也希望是这样 陛下 |
| [41:03] | Who is responsible for this gossip? | 是谁在传播谣言? |
| [41:06] | Have this rumormonger brought before me at once. | 立刻把这个造谣的带来见我 |
| [41:08] | And I will take their eyes. | 我要挖掉他的眼睛 |
| [41:10] | As your Hand, I must maintain trusted sources of information. | 作为首相 收集可靠情报是我职责所在 |
| [41:14] | And this one, as yet, has never led me astray. | 这次的眼线非常可靠 至今从未失手 |
| [41:17] | And several of the servants have now admitted to seeing her, | 并且 好几个仆人已经承认 |
| [41:21] | the Princess… | 见到公主…… |
| [41:23] | creeping through the gates from King’s Landing, | 在猫头鹰时 |
| [41:25] | disguised as a page | 乔装成侍从 |
| [41:27] | during the hour of the owl. | 偷偷溜过君临城门 |
| [41:31] | Are you so sick with ambition | 你被野心冲昏了头脑是吧 |
| [41:33] | that you would have my daughter stalked? | 居然派人跟踪我女儿? |
| [41:36] | Spied upon? | 秘密监视她? |
| [41:38] | Awaiting your best chance to destroy her reputation? | 就等着绝佳机会 好毁掉她的名誉是吧? |
| [41:42] | I have no such intent, Your Grace. | 我绝无此意 陛下 |
| [41:45] | You think yourself a cunning man. | 你自以为很聪明 |
| [41:48] | Your designs are obvious. | 你那些心思也太明显了吧 |
| [41:51] | Do you wish to have your blood on the Iron Throne so badly | 你就那么想把你的血脉推上铁王座 |
| [41:53] | that you are willing to destroy mine own? | 甚至不惜毁掉我的血脉? |
| [41:58] | Just get out. | 出去 |
| [42:04] | Leave me… at once. | 立刻给我出去 |
| [42:11] | Your Grace. | 陛下 告退 |
| [42:53] | I’m dressed, Annora. Come. | 我穿好衣服了 阿诺拉 进来吧 |
| [43:05] | Princess. | 公主 |
| [43:12] | Come. | 过来 |
| [43:23] | Princess, I have a message from the Queen. | 公主 王后让我过来传个话 |
| [43:51] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么? |
| [43:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
| [43:56] | My father has made some worrying allegations about you. | 我父亲对你提出了一些令人担忧的指控 |
| [44:02] | Were you with your uncle? | 你当时是和你叔叔在一起吗? |
| [44:05] | Oh, I… | 哦 我…… |
| [44:08] | I haven’t seen him in years. | 我好几年没见过他了 |
| [44:09] | He took me into the city for some fun. | 他带我到城里去放松一下 |
| [44:11] | Tell me the whole of it, Rhaenyra. | 全都告诉我 雷妮拉 |
| [44:13] | Your father accused me of something. | 你父亲指控我做了什么 |
| [44:16] | That I drank wine? | 喝酒吗? |
| [44:18] | Left the castle after dark? | 还是天黑以后离开城堡? |
| [44:21] | That you fucked Daemon in a pleasure house. | 你在妓院睡了戴蒙 |
| [44:32] | This is a vile accusation. | 这真是个卑鄙的指控 |
| [44:36] | Is it? | 是吗? |
| [44:37] | You Targaryens do have queer customs. | 你们坦格利安确实有一些奇怪的传统 |
| [44:40] | -And Daemon certainly knows no limit. -Alicent… | – 而且戴蒙显然毫无底线 – 阿莉森 |
| [44:43] | Your Grace, sister, you must know I would, | 王后陛下 姐姐 你一定要相信我 |
| [44:46] | I would never. | 我绝不会 |
| [44:47] | You cannot believe such gossip. | 你不能这样轻信谣言 |
| [44:49] | My father is no gossip. | 我父亲所说不是谣言 |
| [44:50] | Well, certainly he’s been misled. | 很显然他被误导了 |
| [44:51] | He could not have witnessed such a thing. | 这种事他不可能亲眼目睹 |
| [44:53] | -Why not? -Because it did not happen. | – 为什么? – 因为这事纯属捏造 |
| [44:55] | -He was told that you– -Told? | – 有人告诉他—— – 有人? |
| [44:59] | Who made these claims to your father? | 谁对你父亲说的这些? |
| [45:05] | I am the Princess. | 我是公主 |
| [45:08] | To question my virtue is an act of treason. | 质疑我的品德就是叛国行为 |
| [45:13] | -I do not know specifically– -Your father did not tell you? | – 我并不知道具体—— – 你父亲没有告诉你吗? |
| [45:16] | He reported it to the King. | 他向国王报告此事 |
| [45:21] | I overheard. | 我听到了 |
| [45:26] | So you are accusing me of slanders… | 所以你用无意听到的诽谤…… |
| [45:30] | you overheard? | 来指责我? |
| [45:32] | I only want to help you, Rhaenyra. | 我只想帮助你 雷妮拉 |
| [45:43] | We drank in a tavern. | 我们去了一家酒馆喝酒 |
| [45:46] | Several… taverns. | 几家……酒馆 |
| [45:50] | It was getting late… | 后来太晚了…… |
| [45:53] | and I asked to go home. | 我要回家 |
| [45:55] | But Daemon wished to continue. | 但戴蒙还想继续 |
| [46:00] | As he was my escort, I had no real choice. | 我是跟着他出去的 决定权不在我 |
| [46:03] | “Continue”… | “继续”…… |
| [46:07] | in a brothel? | 在妓院吗? |
| [46:09] | He took me to a show. | 他带我去看了一场表演 |
| [46:13] | I was only a spectator. I didn’t do anything. | 我只是观看 什么都没做 |
| [46:21] | And then Daemon sank into his cups and | 然后戴蒙喝得烂醉 |
| [46:26] | abandoned me for some whore. | 就丢下我去找妓女了 |
| [46:34] | I should’ve known better. | 我早该知道的 |
| [46:42] | So you did not? | 所以你并没有? |
| [46:46] | Must I truly refute that? | 真的需要我正式否认吗? |
| [46:53] | Daemon never touched me. | 戴蒙没有碰过我 |
| [46:57] | I swear this to you upon the memory of my mother. | 我以我母亲的名义发誓 |
| [47:05] | It was foolish of you to place yourself in a position | 把自己置于这样清白会受到质疑的境地 |
| [47:07] | where your virtue could even come into question. | 你真是太蠢了 |
| [47:13] | The King has strived to find you a good match. | 陛下竭尽全力为你寻找良配 |
| [47:15] | And so have I. | 我也一样 |
| [47:17] | If that lord were to think that you had been… | 如果那位大人认为你被…… |
| [47:21] | sullied… | 玷污了…… |
| [47:24] | -it would ruin everything. -I know… | – 那一切都毁了 – 我知道…… |
| [47:27] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
| [47:30] | I regret it. | 我很后悔 |
| [47:46] | The King demands an audience, my Prince. | 国王命你觐见 王子殿下 |
| [47:49] | Take your fucking hands off me. | 把你的脏手拿开 |
| [48:40] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
| [48:49] | Won’t you even deny it? | 你都不否认一下吗? |
| [48:51] | I need to understand the charge before I can attempt to discredit it. | 我得先知道罪名 才能知道要否认什么 |
| [48:57] | You defiled her. | 你玷污了她 |
| [49:07] | Still, you say nothing. | 你还是什么都不说 |
| [49:08] | What does it matter, brother? | 有什么关系呢 哥哥? |
| [49:11] | When we were Rhaenyra’s age, | 我们在雷妮拉这个年龄的时候 |
| [49:12] | we fucked our way through most of the brothels | 可是把丝绸街的那些妓院 |
| [49:14] | on the Street of Silk. | 一路干了个遍 |
| [49:15] | We were young men. | 我们是年轻男人 |
| [49:17] | She is just a girl. | 而她只是个小女孩 |
| [49:19] | -Your niece! -Rhaenyra’s a woman-grown. | – 你的侄女! – 雷妮拉是个成年女子了 |
| [49:22] | Better her first experience be with me than some whore. | 比起我们是跟几个婊子 她的第一次跟我还不错吧 |
| [49:24] | You fucking– | 你他妈的—— |
| [49:27] | You have ruined her! | 你毁了她! |
| [49:29] | What lord will wed her now? In this condition? | 到了这个地步 哪位大人还会娶她? |
| [49:32] | Who gives a fuck what some lord thinks? | 谁他妈在意什么大人怎么想? |
| [49:34] | You are the dragon. Your word is truth and law. | 你是真龙 你的话就是金科玉律 |
| [49:38] | I have spent a lifetime defending you. | 我一辈子都在维护你 |
| [49:41] | But your heart is even blacker than I thought. | 但你的心比我想的还要黑 |
| [49:44] | I should disinherit her as I already did you and be done with it. | 我应该废掉她的继承权 就像当初对你一样 一了百了 |
| [49:49] | Wed her to me. | 把她嫁给我 |
| [49:53] | When I offered up my crown, you said I could have anything. | 当我献上王冠时 你说我要什么都可以的 |
| [49:56] | I want Rhaenyra. I’ll take her as she is, | 我要雷妮拉 我会接受这样的她 |
| [49:58] | and wed her in the tradition of our house. | 按我们的家族传统娶了她 |
| [50:00] | You are already wed. | 你已经结婚了 |
| [50:03] | That didn’t stop Aegon the Conqueror from taking a second wife. | 征服者伊耿也娶了第二位妻子啊 |
| [50:06] | You are no conqueror. | 你不是征服者 |
| [50:08] | You are a plague… sent to destroy me. | 你就是……我命中灾星 |
| [50:11] | Give me Rhaenyra to take to wife | 让我娶雷妮拉为妻 |
| [50:14] | and we will return the House of the Dragon to its proper glory. | 我们会让龙王家族恢复往日荣光 |
| [50:18] | Of course. | 当然了 |
| [50:20] | It’s not my daughter you lust for, is it? | 你觊觎的并非我的女儿 是吗? |
| [50:23] | It’s my throne. | 而是我的王位 |
| [50:27] | Go back to the Vale, Daemon, | 回谷地去 戴蒙 |
| [50:30] | to your lawful wife. | 到你的合法妻子身边去 |
| [50:32] | Strive to restore whatever scrap of honor remains in you. | 努力去重建你身上残存的荣誉吧 |
| [50:37] | Or don’t. Matters not to me. | 不去也行 我不在乎 |
| [50:41] | As long as you are gone from my sight for good. | 只要永远别让我再看见你 |
| [50:51] | As you wish, brother. | 如你所愿 哥哥 |
| [51:23] | Have you spoken to her? | 和她谈过了吗 |
| [51:27] | No. | 没有 |
| [51:34] | It is not in Rhaenyra’s nature to be deceitful. | 雷妮拉天性耿直 她不会撒谎 |
| [51:38] | I cannot say the same for your brother. | 您的弟弟却未必如此 |
| [51:40] | You believe he lied? | 你认为他撒谎了? |
| [51:43] | How often does he speak the pure truth? | 他说过几句纯粹的真话? |
| [51:47] | How does confessing to such things serve him? | 承认这种事情 对他有什么好处? |
| [51:52] | By reducing you. | 可以削弱您的权威 |
| [52:00] | Whatever transpired, Rhaenyra is not innocent. | 无论发生了什么 雷妮拉也不清白 |
| [52:05] | Only because Daemon tried to corrupt her. | 那是因为戴蒙引诱她堕落 |
| [52:07] | Daemon and Rhaenyra share the blood of the dragon. | 戴蒙和雷妮拉都流着真龙之血 |
| [52:11] | They are restless and chaotic. | 他们反复无常 从不安分 |
| [52:13] | She swore to me that she remains a maiden. | 她向我发誓她仍是处子之身 |
| [52:17] | And I believe her. | 我相信她 |
| [53:23] | That dagger once belonged to Aegon the Conqueror. | 这把匕首 曾为征服者伊耿所有 |
| [53:28] | It was Aenar’s before that. | 往上可以追溯到伊纳尔 |
| [53:31] | And before that… | 再往前…… |
| [53:33] | It is difficult to know. | 就说不清了 |
| [53:41] | Before Aegon’s death, the last of the Valyrian pyromancers | 伊耿去世前 瓦雷利亚最后的火术士 |
| [53:45] | hid his song in the steel. | 将他的歌藏在刀刃上 |
| [53:54] | “From my blood… | “我的血脉中……” |
| [53:57] | “come the Prince That Was Promised… | “将诞生预言中的王子……“ |
| [54:02] | and his will be the Song of Ice and Fire.” | “他的血便是冰与火之歌” |
| [54:10] | The responsibility I have handed to you, | 我交付给你的责任 |
| [54:14] | the burden of this knowledge… | 知晓此事的负担 |
| [54:17] | it is larger than the throne, the king. | 远比王位和国王更重要 |
| [54:21] | It is larger than you | 远比你和你的欲望 |
| [54:23] | and your desires. | 更重要 |
| [54:29] | Jaehaerys would’ve disinherited you. | 如果是杰赫里斯 他会剥夺你的继承权 |
| [54:32] | For a lie? | 就因为一个谎言? |
| [54:34] | You’ve yet to ask me for the truth of what happened. | 你甚至都没问我 真相到底是什么 |
| [54:37] | The truth does not matter, Rhaenyra. | 真相不重要 雷妮拉 |
| [54:40] | Only perception. | 世人的看法才重要 |
| [54:42] | You have exposed yourself. | 你将自己置于危险境地 |
| [54:44] | Now we must both suffer the consequences. | 如今我们都得承担后果 |
| [54:46] | Were I born a man, I could bed whomever I wanted. | 假如生为男子 那我想睡谁就能睡谁 |
| [54:50] | I could father a dozen bastards, | 我可以生一打私生子女 |
| [54:52] | and no one in your court would blink an eye. | 你朝堂上那些人连眼睛都不会眨一下 |
| [54:55] | You are right… but you were born a woman. | 你说的没错……但谁让你生为女子 |
| [54:59] | So you’ll strip me of my titles and name Aegon in my stead. | 所以你就要剥夺我的头衔 转而立伊耿为嗣 |
| [55:02] | I would. | 我也想这样 |
| [55:04] | But it is mine to hold the realm together, not sow it with further division. | 但我的职责 是将王国团结一心 而不是制造更多分裂 |
| [55:10] | Your courtship is at an end. | 你选择夫婿的自由到此为止 |
| [55:13] | You will wed Ser Laenor Velaryon, | 接下来 你将会嫁给兰尼诺·瓦列利安爵士 |
| [55:15] | and you will do so without protest. | 不得有违 |
| [55:18] | The son of the Sea Snake. | 海蛇之子 |
| [55:20] | So I can be a remedy for your political headaches. | 就这样拿我来治你的政治顽疾 |
| [55:23] | You are my political headache! | 你就是我的政治顽疾! |
| [55:30] | Your wedding to Ser Laenor Velaryon | 你嫁给兰尼诺·瓦列利安 |
| [55:32] | will unite the two most powerful houses in the realm. | 会将王国最有权势的两大家族团结起来 |
| [55:35] | With the combined strength of our shared dragons and naval fleets, | 一旦我们的巨龙与舰队联合起来 |
| [55:39] | no one would dare to stand against us. | 那就无人胆敢发起挑战 |
| [55:42] | The House of the Dragon | 龙王家族 |
| [55:44] | will stand as one for a further generation. | 将团结一心 延绵至下个世代 |
| [55:46] | And what will you do about the vulture who perches upon your throne? | 那你会怎么处置停在王座上的秃鹫? |
| [55:51] | What vulture? | 什么秃鹫? |
| [55:52] | Your Hand. | 你的首相 |
| [55:55] | Otto Hightower has served two kings loyally and faithfully. | 奥托·海塔尔忠心耿耿地侍奉了两代国王 |
| [56:01] | He wants Aegon to be named heir. | 他想让伊耿当王储 |
| [56:03] | And he will stop at nothing to see it done. | 不达目的 他不会罢休 |
| [56:06] | Including spying on me to bring about my ruin. | 比如 为了毁掉我而监视我 |
| [56:10] | You speak of The Conqueror’s vision | 你口口声声说着征服者的预言 |
| [56:13] | and the need for strength and unity across the realm. | 说着需要力量 说着团结王国 |
| [56:16] | But how can that be accomplished | 但如果你最信任的谋臣一心只为个人私利 |
| [56:18] | with your most trusted adviser so self-interested? | 你又怎能实现这一切? |
| [56:21] | Every lord and lady that calls for an audience with me, | 外面请求觐见的每位领主和贵妇 |
| [56:23] | every man on my small council, | 我的御前重臣 乃至历代所有御前重臣 |
| [56:25] | and all councils past, has been self-interested. | 人人自利 谁能例外 |
| [56:28] | – It is unavoidable. – I disagree. | – 这是人的天性 – 我不同意 |
| [56:31] | I will do my duty as heir and wed Ser Laenor. | 我会履行王储的职责 嫁给兰尼诺爵士 |
| [56:37] | But you must first do yours as king. | 但首先 你要履行国王的职责 |
| [56:51] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
| [56:55] | Five days. | 五天 |
| [57:00] | I’m sorry, Your Grace? | 抱歉 陛下? |
| [57:02] | Though it was some time ago. | 那是很多年前了 |
| [57:04] | The details… they fade in memory. | 很多细节……已然消失在记忆中 |
| [57:08] | My father was a hale and healthy warrior and dragonrider | 我的父亲曾是一位健壮的战士和驭龙者 |
| [57:12] | at the peak of his abilities. | 当时他正值壮年 |
| [57:15] | Jaehaerys named a great royal hunt | 杰赫里斯举办了盛大的王家围猎 |
| [57:16] | to celebrate him being named the Hand of the King. | 来庆祝他担任首相 |
| [57:21] | Five days later my father lay dead. | 五天之后 我的父亲死了 |
| [57:26] | Tourneys last longer. | 就连比武大会都还没开完 |
| [57:29] | Baelon the Brave, | “勇敢的”贝尔隆 |
| [57:32] | rider of Vhagar, | 瓦格哈尔的骑士 |
| [57:34] | heir to the Iron Throne… | 铁王座的继承人…… |
| [57:37] | dead of a burst belly. | 死于肚腹破裂 |
| [57:41] | The gods have a dark wit. | 诸神自有黑色的智慧 |
| [57:44] | It was a grim day. | 那是残酷的一天 |
| [57:47] | – I recall it all too well. – Yeah… | – 我记得非常清晰 – 是啊…… |
| [57:51] | It was a good day for you. | 对你来说 那可是个好日子 |
| [57:54] | Jaehaerys named you Hand in Baelon’s stead. | 杰赫里斯让你接替贝尔隆做了首相 |
| [58:00] | That’s hardly how I viewed it, Your Grace. | 我从没这么想过 陛下 |
| [58:04] | It was a duty. | 这是责任 |
| [58:08] | You served my grandsire nobly in his final days. | 是你侍奉我的祖父度过了最后的时日 |
| [58:13] | You are the man that taught me how to be King. | 是你教我怎么成为国王 |
| [58:18] | You honor me, Your Grace. | 陛下过誉 |
| [58:22] | Just five days… | 仅仅五天…… |
| [58:25] | you went from being another man in Jaehaerys’s court, | 你就从杰赫里斯朝中的无名之辈 |
| [58:29] | to the second most powerful man in the realm. | 一跃成为整个王国的二号人物 |
| [58:32] | I wonder… | 我在想…… |
| [58:34] | how long did it take you to choose yourself over your King? | 选择将个人利益置于国王之上 又费得了你多少时间呢? |
| [58:40] | Your Grace? | 陛下? |
| [58:43] | I will never recover from Aemma’s death. | 爱玛之死是我永远无法治愈的伤痛 |
| [58:46] | But Alicent… | 而阿莉森…… |
| [58:48] | she took me through the worst of my grief. | 她陪我度过了最悲伤的时候 |
| [58:53] | She was a calculated distraction. | 但她的陪伴只是一场精心算计 |
| [58:57] | I only now realize how well-calculated it was. | 我现在才意识到 你算得太精妙了 |
| [59:00] | That is an absurdity. | 太荒谬了 |
| [59:03] | The Queen loves you… | 王后爱您…… |
| [59:06] | as I know you love her. | 正如您也爱她 |
| [59:08] | Your interests no longer align with those of the realm. | 你的利益不再与王国一致 |
| [59:12] | Your judgment has been compromised. | 你的判断受了太多干扰 |
| [59:14] | A loyal Hand must tell his king | 一位忠诚的首相 |
| [59:17] | a discomforting truth from time to time, Your Grace. | 必然时时忠言逆耳 陛下 |
| [59:20] | If he doesn’t… | 如果没有做到…… |
| [59:23] | he’s failed as a servant. | 就是他的失职 |
| [59:26] | You were a faithful servant, Otto. | 你是一位忠实的仆从 奥托 |
| [59:38] | The crown and the realm | 你为国王与王国奉献良多 |
| [59:40] | both owe you a debt that can never be repaid. | 我将永远铭记 |
| [59:44] | But I can no longer trust your judgment. | 但我无法再信任你的判断 |
| [1:00:11] | Come. | 进来 |
| [1:00:17] | I hope you can forgive the late hour, Princess. | 深夜打扰 请您原谅 公主殿下 |
| [1:00:25] | I took great care in its preparation. | 这是我精心准备的 |
| [1:00:31] | If not brewed properly, it can either prove ineffective | 如果调制不当 要么失灵 |
| [1:00:34] | – or else bear unpleasant– – Brewed properly? | – 要么会有不良反应…… – 调制不当? |
| [1:00:40] | I’m sorry, what is that? | 等等 这是什么? |
| [1:00:42] | A tea, Princess. | 一种茶 公主殿下 |
| [1:00:45] | From the King. | 是国王给您的 |
| [1:00:47] | It will rid you of any unwanted consequences. | 它会让您避免任何意外的后果 |