时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | Keep breathing. | 深呼吸 |
[02:07] | And push. | 用力 |
[02:16] | And again. | 再来一次 |
[02:19] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[02:22] | Push! | 用力! |
[02:27] | The head! | 头出来了! |
[02:42] | A boy, Princess. | 是个男孩 公主殿下 |
[02:43] | Praise the Mother! | 赞美圣母! |
[02:59] | Healthy? | 健康吗? |
[03:00] | Kicking like a goat, Princess. | 踢得像山羊一样有力 公主殿下 |
[03:17] | Princess… | 公主殿下…… |
[03:19] | the Queen has requested that the child be brought to her… | 王后要求把孩子带去见她…… |
[03:23] | immediately. | 现在就要 |
[03:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:39] | I’ll take him myself. | 我自己抱过去 |
[03:40] | You should remain abed, Princess– | 您应该卧床休养 公主殿下—— |
[03:42] | Yes, I should! Help me dress. | 是 我是该躺着!帮我更衣 |
[04:01] | Princess… | 殿下…… |
[04:04] | your dress? | 换一下裙子? |
[04:38] | Princess? | 公主殿下? |
[04:40] | -It’s coming. -The afterbirth! | – 出来了 – 胎盘! |
[04:53] | A boy. I’ve just heard. | 是个男孩 我刚听说了 |
[04:55] | -Yes. -Well done. | – 是的 – 辛苦了 |
[04:58] | -Where are you going? -She wants to see him. | – 你去哪儿? – 她要看孩子 |
[05:01] | Now? | 现在? |
[05:04] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[05:05] | -I should hope so. -Let me take him. | – 我也觉得 – 让我来抱 |
[05:07] | No, she’ll get no such satisfaction from me. | 不行 她休想看我的笑话 |
[05:09] | Just take my arm, at the least. | 至少让我扶着你 |
[05:16] | Was it terribly painful? | 特别疼吗? |
[05:19] | Oh gods. | 七神啊 |
[05:25] | I took a lance through the shoulder once. | 我曾被长枪刺穿过肩膀 |
[05:29] | My deepest sympathies. | 我深表同情 |
[05:31] | The Princess… The Princess… | 公主殿下…… 公主殿下…… |
[05:33] | I am glad I am not a woman. | 我真庆幸自己不是女人 |
[05:35] | -My Princess… -My Lord… | – 公主殿下…… – 大人…… |
[05:43] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[05:45] | What is it? What is it? | 怎么了?没事吧? |
[05:47] | Fuck. | 操 |
[05:49] | Walk. Walk! | 走 快走! |
[05:56] | What could she possibly want? | 她到底想干嘛? |
[06:00] | I thought we were past this. | 我以为这事已经翻篇了 |
[06:07] | Princess, Ser Laenor, it is a privilege | 公主殿下 兰尼诺爵士 |
[06:09] | to be amongst the first to congratulate you. | 非常荣幸能第一时间向你们道喜 |
[06:11] | Thank you, Lord Caswell. | 谢谢你 卡斯威大人 |
[06:14] | If I may be of any service. | 随时恭候为您效力 |
[06:17] | The day may yet come, my Lord. | 会有机会的 大人 |
[06:26] | We are turning back, all right? | 我们这就回去 好吗? |
[06:28] | She can come to us, all right? | 她可以来找我们 对吧? |
[06:31] | No. Not unless you wish to carry me down those fucking stairs. | 不 除非你想把我扛下这些该死的台阶 |
[06:52] | This is absurd. | 真是荒谬 |
[07:10] | Princess. | 公主殿下 |
[07:29] | Rhaenyra! You should be resting after your labors. | 雷妮拉!你刚生完孩子 应该好好休息 |
[07:35] | I have no doubt that you would prefer that, Your Grace. | 我毫不怀疑这是您的真心话 陛下 |
[07:37] | You must sit. | 你得坐下来 |
[07:39] | Talya, fetch a cushion for the Princess. | 塔雅 给公主拿个靠垫来 |
[07:41] | -There’s no need. -Nonsense. | – 没有这个必要 – 胡闹 |
[07:45] | We’ll finish this later. | 我们等下再谈 |
[07:48] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[07:55] | What happy news this morning. | 一大早就听到这样的好消息 |
[07:57] | Indeed, Your Grace. | 没错 陛下 |
[08:00] | Where is he? | 孩子呢? |
[08:02] | Where is my grandson? There. | 我的外孙呢?让我抱抱 |
[08:07] | There he is. | 让我抱抱 |
[08:12] | A fine Prince. | 好王子 |
[08:14] | Sturdy. | 很结实 |
[08:16] | You will make a fearsome knight. | 你会成为一名令人生畏的骑士 |
[08:19] | Yes, you will. | 是的 你会的 |
[08:21] | Does the babe have a name yet? | 孩子取名字了吗? |
[08:23] | We haven’t spoken– | 我们还没商量—— |
[08:24] | Joffrey. | 乔佛里 |
[08:26] | He’ll be called Joffrey. | 他叫乔佛里 |
[08:28] | That’s an unusual name for a Velaryon. | 这名字对瓦列利安家族来说真是少见呢 |
[08:32] | I do believe he has his father’s nose. | 我觉得鼻子很像爸爸 |
[08:37] | Don’t you? | 对不对? |
[08:43] | If you don’t mind, Your Grace, | 恕我冒昧 陛下 |
[08:45] | your daughter has exerted herself heroically and should rest. | 您的女儿刚刚拼尽全力英勇奋战 现在该休息了 |
[08:48] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[08:52] | There. | 给 |
[09:02] | Well done, my girl. | 真是辛苦了 我的女儿 |
[09:06] | I do hope the labor was easy. | 希望这个孩子没有累坏了你 |
[09:09] | I think I called the midwife a cunt. | 我好像管产婆叫婊子来着 |
[09:20] | Do keep trying, Ser Laenor. | 继续努力吧 兰尼诺爵士 |
[09:23] | Soon or late, you may get one who looks like you. | 迟早会有个孩子像你的 |
[09:40] | You don’t think to consult me before you name my child? | 你不觉得 给我的孩子取名之前最好先问问我吗? |
[09:44] | He’s our child, is he not? | 他是我们的孩子 不是吗? |
[09:47] | Only one of us is bleeding. | 流血的可只有我一个人 |
[09:50] | I deserve some say in the affairs of my own family. | 自己的家事 我应该有点发言权吧 |
[09:53] | You haven’t seemed so interested in our affairs of late. | 你最近对我们的家事可没什么兴趣 |
[10:09] | And he sees a big, scary dragon! | 然后他看见了一条可怕的巨龙! |
[10:17] | Mother… | 母亲…… |
[10:19] | look. | 看 |
[10:25] | We chose an egg for the baby. | 我们给宝宝选了一颗龙蛋 |
[10:29] | That looks like the perfect one. | 选得太完美了 |
[10:31] | -I let Luke choose. -Thank you, Jace. | – 我让小路去选的 – 谢谢你 小杰 |
[10:34] | Not every day an egg leaves the Dragonpit, Princess. | 从龙穴运出龙蛋不是件小事 公主 |
[10:37] | I thought it best to escort the lads. | 所以我护送小伙子们过来 |
[10:41] | Laenor and I thank you, Commander. | 兰尼诺和我谢谢你 队长 |
[10:45] | Another boy, I heard. | 又是个男孩 我听说 |
[10:52] | What a fine knight you are going to make, eh? | 你将会成为一个多么优秀的骑士啊 嗯? |
[10:54] | Might I? | 我可以吗? |
[10:58] | Ser Harwin wishes to be introduced to Joffrey. | 哈尔温爵士想要看看乔佛里 |
[11:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:05] | Joffrey, is it? | 叫乔佛里 是吧? |
[11:15] | Father, please may I hold Joffrey? | 父亲 我可以抱抱乔佛里吗 拜托? |
[11:18] | No, no. No. | 不 不 不可以 |
[11:20] | Back to the Dragonpit for you two. | 你们两个 回龙穴去 |
[11:22] | -Come on! -Before they send out a search party. | – 拜托! – 趁他们还没派人找你们 |
[11:36] | You’re asleep in front of the Commander of the City Watch. | 你在都城守备队队长面前睡得这么熟 |
[11:41] | Terrible lack of respect. | 真是目中无人 |
[11:43] | A certain insolence runs in the family, I’m afraid. | 这傲慢无礼恐怕是祖传的吧 |
[12:11] | Umbās. | 等等! |
[12:17] | Zijot māzigon. | 让他过来 |
[12:38] | Call Vermax to heel, Prince Jacaerys. | 让沃马克斯乖乖听话 杰卡里斯王子 |
[12:40] | Dohaerās! | 听话! |
[12:48] | Kelīs! | 停下! |
[12:55] | Sȳrī. | 做得好 |
[13:16] | Vermax! | 沃马克斯! |
[13:18] | Vermax! | 沃马克斯! |
[13:19] | Kelīs! | 停下! |
[13:21] | Pālēs! | 退后! |
[13:28] | You must hold mastery over your dragon, my young Princes. | 要能驾驭自己的龙 我的小王子们 |
[13:34] | As Prince Aegon has with Sunfyre. | 就像伊耿王子驾驭阳炎那样 |
[13:43] | Once they’re fully bound to you, they will refuse | 一旦和你心灵相连 他们便会拒绝 |
[13:44] | to take instruction from any other. | 其他任何人发出的指令 |
[13:51] | Can I say it? | 我能说吗? |
[13:59] | Dracarys, Vermax! | 龙焰 沃马克斯! |
[14:24] | Aemond, we have a surprise for you. | 伊蒙德 我们为你准备了一个惊喜 |
[14:27] | -What is it? -Something very special. | – 什么? – 非常特别的东西 |
[14:31] | You’re the only one of us without a dragon. | 咱们之中就你没龙 |
[14:34] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[14:35] | And we felt badly about it, | 我们感到很遗憾 |
[14:37] | so we found one for you. | 于是为你找了一只 |
[14:40] | A dragon? How? | 龙?怎么可能? |
[14:43] | The gods provide. | 七神给予 |
[14:53] | -Behold– -The Pink Dread! | – 看呐 – 粉死神! |
[14:59] | Be sure to mount her carefully. | 骑她的时候一定要小心 |
[15:00] | First flight’s always rough. | 第一次上天总是很难 |
[16:39] | This one has 60 rings… | 这一只有六十节 |
[16:42] | and two pairs of legs on each. | 每节有两对脚 |
[16:44] | That’s 240. | 总共就是二百四十只 |
[16:47] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[16:51] | It has eyes… | 它有眼睛…… |
[16:53] | though… | 但是…… |
[16:55] | I don’t believe it can see. | 我觉得它看不见 |
[16:58] | And why is that so, do you think? | 你觉得这是为什么呢? |
[17:02] | It is beyond our understanding. | 这超出了我们的认知 |
[17:06] | I suppose you’re right. Some things just are. | 我想你是对的 有些事情就是这样 |
[17:13] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[17:16] | Aemond. | 伊蒙德 |
[17:18] | -What have you done? -He did it again. | – 你干嘛了? – 他又去了 |
[17:20] | After how many times you’ve been warned, | 警告过你多少次了 |
[17:21] | must I have you confined to your chambers?! | 非得让我把你锁在房间里吗?! |
[17:23] | -They made me do it! -As if you needed encouragement. | – 是他们逼我的! – 你还用得着别人鼓励吗 |
[17:24] | Your obsession with those beasts goes beyond understanding. | 你对那些畜生的痴迷真让人难以置信 |
[17:27] | They gave me a pig! | 他们给了我一头猪! |
[17:29] | A what? | 一头什么? |
[17:30] | They said they found a dragon for me. | 他们声称找了一条龙给我 |
[17:32] | The last ring has no legs at all. | 最后一节没长腿 |
[17:34] | But it was a pig. | 但那是一头猪 |
[17:36] | You will have a dragon one day. | 总有一天你会有条龙 |
[17:39] | -He’ll have to close an eye. -I know it. | – 他得闭上一只眼 – 肯定会有的 |
[17:43] | They all laughed. | 他们全都在笑我 |
[17:48] | They made wings for it, apparently, and a tail. | 显然 他们给猪装了一对翅膀 还有一条尾巴 |
[17:51] | The lad shouldn’t have been so credulous. | 小家伙不该轻信他人 |
[17:53] | He’s a child. | 他还是个孩子 |
[17:54] | He thought they’d happened upon some wild unnamed dragon | 他以为他们碰巧遇上了条无主野龙 |
[17:57] | and lured it to the Dragonpit? | 还把它引来龙穴? |
[17:59] | Your grandsons are a menace. | 是您的外孙们干的好事 |
[18:00] | They’re more children than he is. | 他们比伊蒙德还小呢 |
[18:02] | They’re savages. And it’s not surprising. | 他们是野孩子 没什么可奇怪的 |
[18:07] | Are you sure it wasn’t our Aegon who put them up to it? | 你确定不是我们的伊耿撺掇的吗? |
[18:14] | It’s a wonder to me their eggs ever hatched. | 他们的龙蛋能孵化 简直是奇迹 |
[18:18] | -And why is that? -You know why. | – 为什么这么说? – 您明白为什么 |
[18:20] | -I’m afraid I don’t. -Don’t! | – 我不明白 – 别装了! |
[18:23] | Viserys. | 韦赛里斯 |
[18:27] | We shall continue this afternoon, Eddard. | 艾德 我们下午继续 |
[18:38] | I have raised this matter before | 我曾向您提过此事 |
[18:40] | and you forbade me to speak of it, so I held my tongue. | 但是您不让我说 所以我闭口不谈 |
[18:45] | To have one child like that is a mistake, | 那样的孩子 生下一个是错误 |
[18:48] | to have three is an insult, | 生了三个就是侮辱 |
[18:50] | to the throne, to you, to House Velaryon | 侮辱了国家 您 和瓦列利安家族 |
[18:53] | and the match you battled so hard to make for her. | 还有您千辛万苦为她争取来的丈夫 |
[18:55] | Not to mention decency itself. | 更别提做人的体面了 |
[18:59] | I had a black mare once. | 我养过一匹黑色的母马 |
[19:02] | Black like a raven. | 黑如渡鸦 |
[19:04] | One day, she escaped her pasture | 有一天 她逃离了牧场 |
[19:06] | and the neighboring stallion sired a foal on her. | 被附近的公马在身上播了种 |
[19:11] | The stallion was as silver as the moon on a winter’s night | 那匹公马是银白色的 宛如冬夜的月光 |
[19:16] | and the foal, when it was born, | 但是后来生出的小马驹 |
[19:18] | chestnut. | 却是栗色的 |
[19:21] | Just the most unremarkable brown horse you ever saw. | 就是那种毫不起眼的棕色 |
[19:27] | Nature is a thing of mysterious works. | 大自然的伟力神秘莫测 |
[19:36] | How do you know? | 您怎么确信? |
[19:39] | The silver stallion. | 那匹银色公马 |
[19:41] | How do you know it was him? | 您怎么能确定就是他的? |
[19:45] | Did you witness the act itself? | 难道您亲眼见证了他们交配? |
[19:51] | The consequences | 你随意的指控 |
[19:53] | of an allegation like the one you toy at | 可能会导致 |
[19:56] | would be dire. | 非常严重的后果 |
[20:06] | Do not speak of this again. | 别再提这件事了 |
[20:19] | Have I lost my sanity, Ser Criston? | 难道是我失去理智了吗 科尔爵士? |
[20:21] | Do my senses lead me astray? | 是我的感性让我误入歧途? |
[20:22] | Or is everyone else asleep, dreaming the same woolly dream? | 还是所有人都睡着了 做着同一个糊涂梦? |
[20:25] | Sometimes seems so, Your Grace. | 有时候或许是这样的 王后陛下 |
[20:30] | She flaunts the privilege of her inheritance without shame. | 她不知羞耻地炫耀着继承人的特权 |
[20:32] | She expects everyone in the Red Keep to deny the truth | 真相摆在那里 红堡之中有目共睹 |
[20:34] | our eyes can all plainly see. | 她却指望大家一起否认事实 |
[20:35] | -And the King, her father– -He knows. | – 至于国王 她的父亲 – 他知道 |
[20:37] | Of course, he knows. | 他当然知道 |
[20:38] | Or did once, but has convinced himself otherwise. | 至少曾经知道 可他说服了自己 |
[20:40] | He’ll do naught but make excuses for her. | 只会为她找借口 |
[20:42] | The Princess Rhaenyra is brazen and relentless. | 雷妮拉公主厚颜无耻 冷酷无情 |
[20:46] | A spider who stings and sucks her prey dry. | 就像蜘蛛 刺中猎物然后吸得干干净净 |
[20:50] | A spoiled cunt. | 被宠坏的贱人 |
[20:58] | That was beneath me, Your Grace. I apologize. | 恕我无理 王后陛下 我道歉 |
[21:03] | I have to believe, | 我必须相信 |
[21:05] | that in the end, honor and decency will prevail. | 到头来 荣誉和体面会占上风 |
[21:10] | We need to hew to that and to each other. | 我们需要坚信荣誉 坚信彼此 |
[21:32] | Whose idea was it? | 谁出的主意? |
[21:39] | The pig. | 那头猪 |
[21:40] | Was it your plot? | 是你搞的吗? |
[21:42] | No… | 不…… |
[21:44] | it was Jace and…uh… | 是小杰和…… |
[21:48] | it…it was the two of them. | 就……就是他俩 |
[21:50] | I couldn’t be sure. | 我不确定是哪个 |
[21:52] | Aemond is your brother. | 伊蒙德是你弟弟 |
[21:53] | -Well, he’s a twat. -We are family. | – 呃 他是个蠢货 – 我们是一家人 |
[21:55] | You may cuff him about as you wish at home, | 在家里 你可以随便怎样欺负他 |
[21:58] | but in the world, we must defend our own. | 但在外边 我们必须保护自己人 |
[22:01] | It was funny. | 那就是闹着玩 |
[22:02] | Do you think Rhaenyra’s sons will be your playthings forever? | 你以为雷妮拉的儿子们会永远任你玩弄吗? |
[22:07] | As things stand… | 按照现在的形势…… |
[22:09] | Rhaenyra will ascend the throne and Jacaerys Targaryen will be her heir. | 雷妮拉会登上王位 那时杰卡里斯·坦格利安就会是她的继承人 |
[22:13] | -So? -You are nearly a man-grown. | – 所以呢? – 你都快成年了 |
[22:16] | How is it that you can be so shortsighted? | 怎么还这么目光短浅? |
[22:21] | If Rhaenyra comes into power… | 一旦雷妮拉掌权…… |
[22:23] | your very life could be forfeit. | 你的小命就要完蛋了 |
[22:27] | Aemond’s as well. | 还有伊蒙德 |
[22:29] | She could move to cut off any challenge to her succession. | 她会除掉所有对她继承王位有威胁的人 |
[22:33] | Then I won’t challenge– | 那我就不威胁—— |
[22:34] | You are the challenge! | 你本身就是威胁! |
[22:35] | You are the challenge, Aegon! | 你本身就是威胁 伊耿! |
[22:36] | Simply by living and breathing! | 只要你活着 还能喘气 |
[22:43] | You are the King’s firstborn son | 你是国王的长子 |
[22:46] | and what they know, what everyone in the realm knows | 他们知道 全天下人都知道 |
[22:49] | in their blood and in their bones… | 他们从骨子里认定 |
[22:53] | is that one day, you will be our King. | 总有一天 你会成为我们的国王 |
[23:04] | Get dressed. | 把衣服穿上 |
[24:01] | Dracarys! | 龙焰! |
[24:31] | The lamb hearts are excellent. | 羊心非常美味 |
[24:33] | We are fortunate in our cook, Your Excellence. | 非常幸运 我们的厨子手艺不错 英主大人 |
[24:36] | There’s a plum-cake yet to be served, | 还有一道梅子蛋糕没上来 |
[24:37] | which will have us fighting over the crumbs. | 我们会把碎屑都抢个干净 |
[24:39] | Then before we come to blows… | 那在我们打起来之前…… |
[24:43] | a toast to Aegon the Conqueror, your exalted forebear, | 先为征服者伊耿干一杯 敬您高贵的先祖 |
[24:47] | who joined our cause against Volantis in the Century of Blood. | 他在流血世纪加入了我们对抗瓦兰提斯的大业 |
[24:51] | On the great dragon Balerion, he flew to our aid in Lys | 他骑着巨龙贝勒里恩 飞到里斯来援助我们 |
[24:54] | and burned a fleet of enemy ships, thus turning the tide. | 他烧毁了敌军舰队 力挽狂澜 |
[25:00] | -Aegon the Conqueror. -To Aegon. | – 敬征服者伊耿 – 敬伊耿 |
[25:06] | This brings me to some business. | 这让我想起了另一件事 |
[25:08] | A proposal I wish to make | 我有个提议 |
[25:11] | in the spirit of honoring our storied alliance. | 本着尊重我们双方传奇之盟的精神 |
[25:14] | If your aim is to marry one of our daughters, Your Excellence, | 如果想娶我们的哪个女儿 英主大人 |
[25:16] | you might have said so and spared us the history lesson. | 您可以直说 不必给我们上历史课 |
[25:19] | What? | 什么? |
[25:21] | I would not count myself so deserving, my Lady Laena. | 这我可不敢高攀 兰娜尔夫人 |
[25:26] | I wish to offer you a permanent residence here in Pentos. | 我是想为您在潘托斯提供一处永久住所 |
[25:31] | This manse I would gift to you, outright, | 把这所宅子直接送给您 |
[25:33] | along with its farms and lands, | 连带着农庄和土地 |
[25:36] | the vineyard and the wood. | 还有葡萄园和树林 |
[25:38] | The tenants would pay their tributes annually | 佃户每年都会缴纳赋税 |
[25:40] | to their new Targaryen lord. | 给他们的坦格利安新主人 |
[25:42] | You would have your freedom of the city and the harbor, | 您还可以在城市和港口自由出入 |
[25:45] | as befits your royal station. | 以彰显您的王家地位 |
[25:51] | Continue. | 我听着呢 |
[25:52] | Lys and its allies rise again. | 里斯及其盟友卷土重来 |
[25:55] | The Triarchy has made common cause with Qoren Martell of Dorne. | 三城同盟会和多恩的科奥伦·马泰尔结盟 |
[26:00] | At any moment, they may turn their sights north. | 他们随时都有可能将目光转向北方 |
[26:03] | Your family has dragons. | 您家里有龙 |
[26:06] | Three now, mayhaps four in the future. | 现在有三只 或许以后还有第四只 |
[26:11] | My aim is to protect Pentos from the lustful eye of the Triarchy. | 我想保护潘托斯不受贪婪的三城同盟会侵犯 |
[26:14] | Aid Pentos in this, as Aegon once did… | 希望您像当年伊耿那样施以援手…… |
[26:19] | and my gratitude will fill your cup and overflow it. | 我心中感激将如美酒倒满您的酒杯 直到溢出 |
[26:23] | Your Excellence, we are travelers. | 英主大人 我们只是旅人 |
[26:25] | We’ve already extended our visit here. | 在此地停留得太久了 |
[26:32] | It’s a most generous offer. | 您的馈赠非常慷慨 |
[26:35] | And one we will certainly entertain. | 我们一定会加以考虑 |
[27:07] | You are considering Prince Reggio’s offer. | 你在考虑雷吉奥亲王的提议 |
[27:10] | We have a good life here. | 我们在这儿生活得很好 |
[27:12] | We’re free to do as we please, welcomed and feted. | 自由自在 还受到热情款待 |
[27:16] | -And eternally guests. -Precisely. | – 我们永远是客人 – 正是 |
[27:18] | We are without responsibility. The political scheming, | 不需背负责任 远离政治纷争 |
[27:21] | the endless shifting of loyalties and succession | 他们无休无止的权力更迭和储位争夺 |
[27:24] | is none of ours. | 通通与我们无关 |
[27:26] | -They are using us. -It’s refreshing, isn’t it? | – 他们在利用我们 – 真是新鲜 对吧? |
[27:30] | A simple transaction. | 一笔简单的交易 |
[27:32] | We have dragons, they have gold. | 我们有龙 他们有金子 |
[27:40] | We are more than this, Daemon. | 我们不能困在这里 戴蒙 |
[27:42] | We are not minstrels or mummers | 我们不是吟游诗人或者戏子 |
[27:43] | who play at the pleasure of an alien prince. | 为了博取异国亲王的欢心而卖力表演 |
[27:45] | We are the blood of Old Valyria. | 我们的身上流淌着古瓦雷利亚的血脉 |
[27:48] | We don’t belong here. | 这里不是我们的家 |
[27:50] | Valyria is gone. We don’t belong anywhere. | 瓦雷利亚早就没了 哪里都不是我们的家 |
[27:58] | I want my child to be born where I was born, on Driftmark, | 我希望孩子出生在我出生的地方 在潮头岛 |
[28:03] | in my lord father’s castle. | 在我父亲大人的城堡里 |
[28:05] | I want my daughters to be raised in their homeland | 我希望我的女儿在她们的故乡长大 |
[28:07] | with their family according to their birthright. | 与亲人在一起 这是她们天生的权利 |
[28:13] | And at my end, I want to die a dragonrider’s death. | 在生命终结的时候 我希望作为驭龙者死去 |
[28:17] | Not that of some fat country lord. | 而不是什么肥胖的乡下贵族 |
[28:52] | Soften your knees. | 膝盖要放松 |
[28:55] | Feet light. | 脚步要轻盈 |
[28:56] | Keep your feet light and your hands heavy. | 脚要轻 手要重 |
[28:59] | This is the stuff, Lyonel. | 就是这样啊 莱昂诺 |
[29:01] | Lads that learn together, train together… | 孩子们一起学习一起训练 |
[29:05] | knock each other down, pick each other up. | 打倒对方 又扶他起来 |
[29:08] | They will certainly form a lifelong bond, wouldn’t you agree? | 当然会形成一辈子的羁绊 不是吗 |
[29:12] | That is the hope, Your Grace. | 希望如此 陛下 |
[29:16] | Don’t stand too upright, my Prince. You’ll get knocked down. | 别站得那么直 王子 会被打倒的 |
[29:30] | Aegon. | 伊耿 |
[29:32] | I’ve won my first bout, Ser Criston. | 我赢得了第一场比赛 克里斯顿爵士 |
[29:34] | My opponent sues for mercy. | 我的对手求饶了 |
[29:37] | You’ll have a new opponent then, My Lord of the Straw. | 那就来试试新的对手 稻草人大人 |
[29:40] | Let’s see if you can touch me. | 看看能不能碰到我 |
[29:43] | You and your brother. | 你和你弟弟一起上 |
[30:12] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 还得努力啊 |
[30:19] | Weapons up, boys. | 举起武器 孩子们 |
[30:20] | Give your enemies no quarter. | 不能给敌人可乘之机 |
[30:25] | It seems the younger boys could do better with a bit | 看来只要你多点关注 |
[30:27] | of your attention, Ser Criston. | 小伙子们就能练得更好 克里斯顿爵士 |
[30:30] | You question my method of instruction, ser? | 你是在质疑我的教学方法吗 爵士? |
[30:33] | I merely suggest that method be applied to all your pupils. | 我只是建议你对所有学生一视同仁 |
[30:40] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[30:45] | Jacaerys, come here. | 杰卡里斯 过来 |
[30:47] | You spar with Aegon. | 你和伊耿对练 |
[30:51] | Eldest son against eldest son. | 长子对长子 |
[30:56] | It’s hardly a fair match. | 这不公平吧 |
[30:57] | I know you’ve never seen true battle, ser, | 我知道你从没见过真正的战场 爵士 |
[30:59] | but when steel is drawn,a fair match isn’t something anyone should expect. | 真正动刀子的时候 根本没有什么公平可言 |
[31:04] | Blades up. | 举剑 |
[31:07] | Engage. | 开打 |
[31:32] | -Foul play. -I’ll deal with him. | – 犯规 – 我来处理 |
[31:37] | Plant your feet. You have a height advantage. | 扎稳脚跟 你有身高优势 |
[31:39] | Use it. Advance on him… | 好好利用 向他逼近…… |
[31:46] | You! | 上啊! |
[31:48] | Close with him. | 逼紧 |
[31:50] | Press him backward! Close with him! | 逼他退后!逼紧! |
[31:53] | Stay on the attack! Use your feet! | 持续进攻!用脚! |
[31:58] | Don’t let him get up. | 不要让他爬起来 |
[32:02] | Stay on the attack! | 保持进攻! |
[32:05] | Enough! | 够了! |
[32:08] | -You dare put hands on me? -Aegon! | – 你怎么敢碰我? – 伊耿! |
[32:10] | You forget yourself, Strong. That is the Prince. | 你失礼了 斯壮 这是王子殿下 |
[32:12] | This is what you teach, Cole? | 这就是你的教学吗 科尔? |
[32:17] | Cruelty… | 对待弱小 |
[32:19] | to the weaker opponent? | 残酷无情? |
[32:23] | Your interest in the princeling’s training is quite unusual, Commander. | 你对王子们的训练过于关心了吧 队长 |
[32:28] | Most men would only have that kind of devotion | 大多数人这么热心关注的 |
[32:30] | toward a cousin… | 只有自己的表亲…… |
[32:34] | or a brother… | 或是兄弟…… |
[32:36] | or a son. | 或是儿子 |
[32:54] | Get back! | 后退! |
[32:55] | Say it again! | 你再说一遍! |
[32:58] | Say it again! | 再说一遍! |
[32:59] | Thought as much. | 我猜就是 |
[33:04] | Let him be bathed with a cloth, | 拿块浴巾给他洗澡 |
[33:06] | and see to it the cook | 然后让厨师 |
[33:08] | gives you a good, clear wine to drink. | 给你一杯清澈的好酒 |
[33:12] | Princess… | 公主殿下…… |
[33:14] | there’s been an incident in the yard. | 训练场上出了点事故 |
[33:27] | It fills me with unrelenting shame. | 这让我时刻感到羞耻 |
[33:29] | So that’s what this is about then? | 所以你叫我来就是为了这个? |
[33:32] | Your shame. | 你的耻辱 |
[33:33] | Our shame, Harwin! | 我们的耻辱 哈尔温! |
[33:35] | Shame on the whole of House Strong. | 整个斯壮家族的耻辱 |
[33:37] | Because I laid my hands on that insufferable Cole, | 因为我揍了那个混蛋科尔? |
[33:40] | -the son of a steward? -He is a Knight of the Kingsguard now, | – 不就是个管家的儿子? – 他现在是御林铁卫的骑士 |
[33:42] | -a defender of the crown. -He assailed Prince Jacaerys, | – 是王家护卫 – 他攻击了杰卡里斯王子 |
[33:44] | the future heir to the throne. | 未来的王位继承人 |
[33:48] | You have laid us open to accusations | 而你让我们面临的指控 |
[33:52] | of an uglier treachery. | 是更加丑陋的叛国行为 |
[33:54] | And what treachery is that? | 什么叛国? |
[33:59] | Don’t play the fool with me, boy. | 别跟我装傻 小子 |
[34:03] | Your intimacy with the Princess Rhaenyra | 你和雷妮拉公主的亲密关系 |
[34:06] | is an offense that would mean exile and death… | 只会招致流放和死亡…… |
[34:09] | for you, for her, for the children! | 不论是你 是她 还是孩子们! |
[34:14] | It is rumor only… | 这只是谣言…… |
[34:18] | spun by the Princess’s rivals. | 是公主的对手故意散播 |
[34:20] | People have eyes, boy. | 大家都有眼睛 孩子 |
[34:24] | Yet His Grace the King, it seems, will not accept what his eyes see. | 虽然国王陛下似乎选择视而不见 |
[34:28] | This flimsy shield alone stands between you and the headsman. | 但你和刽子手之间只有一步之遥 |
[34:34] | The willful blindness of a father towards his child. | 只是靠着一个父亲对他的孩子故意装糊涂 |
[34:37] | I wish my father affected a similar blindness. | 希望我的父亲也能有一样的糊涂 |
[34:40] | Have I not these many years? | 这么多年来难道我没有吗? |
[34:43] | And yet today, you publicly assaulted a Knight of the Kingsguard in the, | 然而今天 你公开袭击御林铁卫 |
[34:46] | in the defense of your– | 就为了维护你的—— |
[34:51] | You have your honor and I have mine. | 您有您的荣誉 我也有我的 |
[35:02] | To ease the pain, Princess. | 这是镇痛的 公主 |
[35:12] | A bear there was, a bear, a bear! | 这只狗熊 狗熊 狗熊 |
[35:15] | All black and brown, and covered with hair. | 全身黑棕 罩着毛绒 |
[35:17] | -Thank you. -You’ll feel better in a day or two, | – 谢谢 – 过两天就会好多了 |
[35:19] | Oh come they said, oh come to the fair! | 噢 人们都在说 快来见美人! |
[35:19] | when the milk dries up. | 等奶水都回完了 |
[35:22] | The fair? Said he, but I’m a bear! | 美人?他懂 可我是狗熊 |
[35:26] | All black and brown, and covered with hair. | 全身黑棕 罩着毛绒 |
[35:29] | And down the road from here to there. | 沿着大路 这头到那弄 |
[35:33] | Three boys, a goat and a dancing bear! | 男孩 山羊 跳舞的熊 |
[35:36] | They danced and… | 边跳边…… |
[35:40] | My dear wife. | 我亲爱的妻子 |
[35:42] | Princess. | 公主 |
[35:45] | I fell down. | 我摔了一跤 |
[35:49] | -Where have you been? -Out with Qarl. Didn’t I mention it? | – 你去哪了 – 和卡尔一起出去了 我没说吗? |
[35:54] | Are you in very much pain? | 你很痛吗? |
[35:56] | The milk… | 奶水…… |
[35:59] | -swells the breasts– -Would you mind, Ser Qarl? | – 会使胸部肿胀—— – 劳驾 卡尔爵士 |
[36:01] | I would like to speak with my husband. | 我想和我丈夫说说话 |
[36:03] | Of course, Princess. | 遵命 公主殿下 |
[36:16] | War is afoot again in the Stepstones, Rhaenyra. | 石阶列岛又要打仗了 雷妮拉 |
[36:21] | The Triarchy takes new life from its alliance with Dorne. | 三城同盟会和多恩结盟后如获新生 |
[36:26] | They’re waylaying ships and cargo. | 他们在拦截船只和货物 |
[36:29] | Qarl’s been fighting there. He showed me a– | 卡尔在那里打过仗 他给我看—— |
[36:35] | He showed me a sack of sapphires big as walnuts | 他给我看了一袋子核桃那么大的蓝宝石 |
[36:39] | he took from the pirate he slew. | 他杀了海盗然后得到的 |
[36:43] | after all this time, this is just what I need, | 这么多年了 这正是我需要的啊 |
[36:47] | a little adventure. | 一点点冒险 |
[36:49] | A good, honest battle to enliven my blood again. | 一场酣畅淋漓的战斗会使我重燃热血 |
[36:53] | He says there is a Tyroshi general there, | 他说那里有个泰洛西将军 |
[36:56] | a giant, they say, | 他们说他是个巨人 |
[36:58] | who dyes his beard purple and wears women’s frocks. | 把胡子染成紫色 还穿着女人的罩袍 |
[37:06] | A few months, maybe… | 也许过几个月…… |
[37:13] | To be back at sea. | 就能回到大海上 |
[37:17] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗? |
[37:20] | Do you know what’s happened… | 你知道发生了什么吗…… |
[37:22] | while you’ve been guzzling all the ale in Flea Bottom? | 当你在跳蚤窝花天酒地 |
[37:24] | Gods know what besides? | 甚至胡天胡地的时候? |
[37:27] | Dark rumors are hunting us, Laenor. | 黑暗的谣言在围攻我们 兰尼诺 |
[37:29] | They nip at our heels. | 他们如影随形 |
[37:32] | Questions about our sons’ parentage. | 质疑我们儿子的出身 |
[37:37] | Vile, disgusting insinuations. | 那些卑鄙恶心的含沙射影 |
[37:41] | Insinuations, are they? | 含沙射影 是吗? |
[37:43] | They are our sons! | 他们是我们的儿子 |
[37:45] | Yours and mine. | 你和我的 |
[37:48] | And their true father will not abandon them now | 真正的父亲不会在此时抛下孩子们 |
[37:50] | to go carousing through the Narrow Sea, waggling his sword | 去狭海寻欢作乐 挥舞佩剑 |
[37:54] | -and winking at his sailors. -I am a knight… | – 跟水手眉来眼去 – 我是个骑士…… |
[37:58] | and a warrior. | 也是个战士 |
[38:01] | And I have played my part here, faithfully… | 我忠实地扮演自己的角色 |
[38:07] | for 10 years. | 已经十年了 |
[38:11] | -I am owed some– -You are owed nothing! | – 你们欠我—— – 我什么都不欠你! |
[38:15] | For 10 years, you have indulged yourself at court, | 十年来 你在宫里放纵自己 |
[38:20] | bought the finest horses, | 买最好的马 |
[38:23] | drunk the rarest of wines, | 喝最贵的酒 |
[38:25] | fucked the lustiest boys. | 操最浪的男孩 |
[38:27] | This was our agreement. I have not begrudged you. | 这是我们的协议 我没有意见 |
[38:31] | But… | 但是…… |
[38:34] | you do not desert your post when the storm lashes. | 当风暴来袭时 你不能临阵脱逃 |
[38:38] | The wise sailor flees the storm as it gathers. | 聪明的水手会趁风暴汇聚之时先走一步 |
[38:53] | Very well then. I command you. | 那好吧 我命令你 |
[38:57] | As your Princess and the heir to the throne, | 作为公主和王储 |
[38:59] | you are commanded to remain | 我命令你待在君临 |
[39:02] | in King’s Landing and at my side. | 待在我身边 |
[39:25] | It’s been eight years, sweetling. | 已经八年了 亲爱的 |
[39:29] | -Half of them never do, you know? -What? | – 有半数龙蛋是不会的 你知道吗? – 不会什么? |
[39:35] | Hatch. | 孵化 |
[39:39] | Will they let me stay? | 他们会让我也留下么? |
[39:42] | Will who let you stay? | “他们”是谁? |
[39:44] | The Prince of Pentos. | 潘托斯亲王 |
[39:46] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白 |
[39:49] | He wants you and father… | 他想要你和父亲留下…… |
[39:53] | and Baela… | 还有贝妮拉…… |
[39:55] | ’cause you have dragons. | 因为你们有龙 |
[40:01] | There is more than one way to bind yourself to a dragon. | 和龙建立牵绊的方法不止一种 |
[40:05] | I was without one until I was 15 years old | 我直到十五岁才有了龙 |
[40:09] | and now I ride Vhagar, the largest in the world. | 而现在我骑着瓦格哈尔 全世界最大的龙 |
[40:17] | You have a harder road. | 你要走的路会困难一些 |
[40:19] | Baela’s dragon was born to her. | 贝妮拉的龙在她出生后不久就孵化了 |
[40:23] | But if you wish to be a rider, | 但如果你想骑龙 |
[40:25] | you must claim that right. | 就要去自己争取 |
[40:30] | Your father would tell you the same. | 你父亲也会这样跟你讲的 |
[40:33] | Father ignores me. | 父亲总是不理我 |
[40:41] | He’s doing his best. | 他在忙正事 |
[41:21] | Laenor has written. | 兰尼诺来信了 |
[41:24] | Rhaenyra has delivered another son. | 雷妮拉又生了个儿子 |
[41:29] | Does your brother mention if this one | 那你哥哥有没有说这孩子 |
[41:31] | also bears a marked but entirely coincidental | 也特别像都城守备队队长 |
[41:33] | resemblance to the Commander of the City Watch? | 但纯属巧合? |
[41:36] | He seems to have left that detail out. | 他似乎漏掉了这个细节 |
[41:42] | I miss my brother, Daemon. | 我想我哥哥了 戴蒙 |
[41:47] | As I think do you. | 你应该也很想念哥哥吧 |
[41:50] | I miss Westerosi strongwine. | 我想念维斯特洛的烈酒 |
[41:54] | It could be depended on for a few hours of peaceful oblivion. | 喝了就能忘掉一切 得到几个小时安宁 |
[41:59] | This amber shit that they drink here. | 在这里只有琥珀色的猫尿 |
[42:09] | Do you never long for home? | 你难道不想家么? |
[42:12] | No. | 不想 |
[42:13] | -I don’t believe you. -Believe what you please. | – 我才不信呢 – 信不信随你咯 |
[42:16] | You laud the virtues of Pentos, but you have no interest in it. | 你嘴上赞美潘托斯 心里却对它毫无兴趣 |
[42:20] | If you did, you would venture into the city, but instead, | 你要是真心喜欢 早就把城里转遍了 但结果呢 |
[42:23] | you spend your time here, in the library, reading accounts | 你泡在图书室里 一遍遍地翻阅 |
[42:26] | of the same dead dragonlords whose legacy you claim has no hold on you. | 那些逝去龙王的故事 还说不会被他们的遗产束缚 |
[42:31] | Didn’t know I was being so minutely observed. | 没想到还有人在时时刻刻监督我啊 |
[42:34] | You do not sleep. | 你都不睡觉 |
[42:35] | Well, how can I with you haunting my every move? | 唔 你总这么盯着 我哪睡得着呢 |
[42:41] | Life has, I know, disappointed you. | 我知道 生活令你感到失望 |
[42:45] | Perhaps, I too, am not the wife you would’ve wished for yourself. | 可能我也一样 不是你想要的妻子 |
[42:47] | Laena. | 兰娜尔 |
[42:48] | It does not pain me. | 我并不为此难过 |
[42:51] | I have made my peace. | 我已经想开了 |
[42:57] | But you are more than this, Daemon. | 但你不该止步于此 戴蒙 |
[43:01] | The man I married was more than this. | 我嫁的男人可不会安心养老 |
[43:12] | It is Lord Blackwood’s contention, therefore, | 这是布莱伍德大人的辩词 |
[43:14] | that the Brackens moved the boundary stones | 他说是布雷肯家族趁着天黑 |
[43:16] | in the dead of the night | 挪动了界石 |
[43:17] | and put their horses to graze in his field. | 还放任马匹在他的领地上吃草 |
[43:20] | Why was this issue not brought before Lord Grover? | 那这事怎么不跟葛拉佛大人去讲? |
[43:23] | Has he grown so feeble he cannot settle a quarrel over rocks? | 他已经虚弱到连块石头都摆不平了吗? |
[43:26] | I’ve heard tale that Lord Grover’s son now rules Riverrun in all but name. | 我听说奔流城实际上已经是葛拉佛的儿子在做主了 |
[43:30] | Well, he is also a Tully and this remains a Tully problem. | 那他也是徒利家的人 就该管好徒利家的事 |
[43:35] | I would agree. | 我赞同 |
[43:37] | -If we may move on, my lords– -And yet, | – 能进行下一个话题了吗 大人们 – 反正吧 |
[43:39] | the Brackens and the Blackwoods | 布雷肯和布莱伍德 |
[43:41] | will use any excuse to spill each other’s blood. | 随便找个理由都能争得你死我活 |
[43:46] | So this dispute bears looking into. | 所以这桩纠纷应该认真调查清楚 |
[43:50] | There will be countryfolk who know | 肯定能找到了解实情的农民 |
[43:51] | where the lines have been drawn for generations. | 知道祖辈是怎么划分地界的 |
[43:53] | That is easy enough. | 这事很好办 |
[43:56] | Of course. | 说的是呢 |
[44:00] | Ser Tyland. | 泰兰大人 |
[44:03] | We should address | 我们需要处理 |
[44:04] | the latest developments in the Stepstones, my lords. | 石阶列岛的最新局势 大人们 |
[44:07] | Will we ever be shut of that blasted place? | 那地方的破事什么时候是个头? |
[44:10] | If you ask me, I think the Blackwoods have | 要我说呢 是布莱伍德家 |
[44:12] | the upper hand. | 在这件事上更占理 |
[44:13] | No. | 服了 |
[44:14] | We’ve moved on to the Stepstones, Lord Beesbury. | 我们已经在说石阶列岛了 毕斯柏里大人 |
[44:16] | And the Triarchy’s new alliance with Dorne. | 三城同盟会和多恩缔结了新的联盟 |
[44:19] | I was hoping our negotiations with Sunspear | 我原本希望咱们和阳戟城的沟通 |
[44:22] | might persuade them to see reason. | 可以劝服多恩人理智行动 |
[44:24] | To trust a Martell is to be disappointed. | 但马泰尔家族 从来指望不上 |
[44:28] | And where, I wonder, is our Prince Daemon? | 而且我很好奇 咱们的戴蒙王子去哪了? |
[44:31] | Or I suppose I should call him King, as he styled himself | 还是我该按他自封的头衔叫他戴蒙王呢 |
[44:33] | when he won a battle there… once. | 当时他在那里打赢了一场仗 就那一次 |
[44:36] | That was a decade ago and he has since left the region undefended. | 那是十年前了 此后他就丢下那里毫不设防 |
[44:39] | We have left it undefended. | 是我们丢下那里毫不设防 |
[44:41] | There should’ve been fortifications built, | 我们本该修筑防御工事 |
[44:44] | watchtowers, a fleet of ships, | 望塔 舰队 |
[44:46] | a garrison of soldiers sent to hold our ground. | 还有驻守士兵 才能守住它 |
[44:49] | We cannot afford it. | 我们负担不起 |
[44:52] | Our coffers are great, but not infinite. | 国库有钱 但终有上限 |
[44:56] | We must consider the cost to our subjects. | 我们必须考虑臣民付出的代价 |
[44:58] | -I must agree. -The cost of war is greater. | – 我非常赞同 – 战争要付出更大的代价 |
[45:03] | But we have been lax and the old monster now lifts its head. | 我们一直忽视问题 现在才会旧病复发 |
[45:13] | Let us be finished. | 今天就到此为止吧 |
[45:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[45:21] | Wait. | 等下 |
[45:23] | I wish to speak. | 我有话想说 |
[45:26] | Be seated. | 大家坐下 |
[45:37] | I have felt the… | 我注意到…… |
[45:41] | strife… | 我们两家之间…… |
[45:43] | between our families of late, my Queen. | 最近有一些不快 王后陛下 |
[45:48] | And for any offense given by mine, I apologize. | 如果我方有什么冒犯之处 我向您道歉 |
[45:54] | But we are one house. | 但我们本来就是一家人 |
[45:57] | And long before that, | 小的时候 |
[46:00] | we were friends. | 我们还曾是密友 |
[46:07] | My son Jacaerys will inherit the Iron Throne after me. | 我的儿子杰卡里斯会从我这里继承铁王座 |
[46:10] | I propose we betroth him to your daughter, Helaena. | 因此我提议让他和您的女儿海伦娜订亲 |
[46:15] | Ally ourselves… | 结为同盟…… |
[46:17] | once and for all. | 永固统治 |
[46:20] | Let them rule together. | 让他们一道统治吧 |
[46:22] | A most judicious proposition. | 非常明智的提议 |
[46:29] | Additionally, if Syrax brings forth another clutch of eggs, | 另外 如果叙拉克斯还能再产一窝龙蛋 |
[46:32] | your son Aemond will have his choice of them… | 您的儿子伊蒙德可以从中自行挑选 |
[46:36] | a symbol of our goodwill. | 以示我方友善 |
[46:42] | Rhaenyra. | 雷妮拉 |
[46:51] | Oh, Seven Hells. Um. | 哦 七层地狱啊 呃 |
[46:56] | My dear… | 亲爱的女儿…… |
[46:57] | a dragon’s egg is a handsome gift. | 龙蛋是件慷慨的赠礼 |
[47:01] | The King and I thank you for your offer and we will consider it duly. | 国王和我感谢你的提议 我们会认真考虑的 |
[47:05] | You must rest now, husband. | 你该休息了 夫君 |
[47:10] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[47:18] | How sweetly the fox speaks when it’s been cornered by the hounds. | 狐狸被猎狗追到死角 自然会甜言蜜语 |
[47:22] | -She is sincere. -She is desperate. | – 她是真心的 – 她是真急了 |
[47:25] | She feels the earth washing away beneath her feet | 觉得自己根基松动 |
[47:27] | and now she expects us to ignore her transgressions | 现在居然指望我们忘掉她的过错 |
[47:30] | and for me to marry my only daughter to one of her… | 让我把唯一的女儿嫁给她那…… |
[47:33] | plain-featured sons. | 相貌平平的儿子 |
[47:35] | The proposal is a good one, my Queen. | 这个提议很好 我的王后 |
[47:39] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[47:40] | Let us put aside these childish quarrels. | 就不要孩子气地争吵下去了 |
[47:43] | Join hands and be stronger for it. | 联合一致才能更加强大 |
[47:46] | You may do as you wish, husband… | 那就如您所愿吧 夫君…… |
[47:49] | when I am cold in my grave. | 等我在坟墓里凉透了 您就自行安排 |
[47:52] | Alicent. | 阿莉森 |
[47:55] | Alicent! | 阿莉森! |
[48:20] | I do not need the blanket– | 不用给我盖毯子—— |
[48:26] | The Hand, Your Grace. | 首相求见 陛下 |
[48:28] | -The King is resting. -I will see him. | – 国王要休息 – 我可以见他 |
[48:32] | Lean forward. | 坐起来点 |
[48:41] | I’m being endlessly fussed over, Lyonel. | 烦心事真是一个接一个啊 莱昂诺 |
[48:44] | It’s a wonder I can visit the privy alone. | 幸好还没人来厕所烦我 |
[48:48] | Your Grace. | 抱歉 陛下 |
[48:50] | What might this errand be about, Lord Lyonel? | 你过来又是有什么事 莱昂诺大人? |
[48:55] | Your Grace, I feel… | 陛下 我认为…… |
[48:59] | I have come to resign my position as Hand of the King. | 我是来向您请辞首相职务的 |
[49:03] | The episode in the yard this morning. | 今早院子里的插曲 |
[49:05] | My son Harwin has disgraced himself | 犬子哈尔温实在有失体面 |
[49:08] | and every fishwife in King’s Landing will soon be telling the tale. | 用不了多久 君临所有渔妇就都要嚼舌根了 |
[49:11] | Young Harwin’s outburst was unfortunate, it’s true. | 确实 年轻的哈尔温这般发火很不得体 |
[49:15] | But he’s been expelled from the City Watch. | 但他已经被都城守备队开除 |
[49:17] | That seems punishment enough. | 这个处罚已经足够了吧 |
[49:18] | Forgive me, Your Grace, it is not. | 无意冒犯 陛下 但并不足够 |
[49:28] | You have served me faithfully for many years, | 你是我多年的忠臣 |
[49:32] | 10 as Hand. | 担任首相十年以来 |
[49:35] | Your advice has been sage, unmarked by self-interest… | 你的意见一直明智无私 |
[49:40] | which stands in contrast to all others. | 这一点无人能及 |
[49:44] | You speak kind words… | 陛下过奖了…… |
[49:47] | but there is a shadow over my house | 但现在阴影笼罩着我的家族 |
[49:49] | and it grows ever darker. | 并且日渐昏暗 |
[49:51] | I can no longer serve you with integrity. | 我无法再正直地侍奉您 |
[49:55] | What is this shadow? | 什么阴影? |
[49:58] | Name it, if it casts such a gloom. | 如果有这么深的阴影 那你就明说吧 |
[50:01] | Yes, we must have your reasoning in plain language. | 没错 我们必须听您明明白白地说出缘由 |
[50:13] | I cannot. | 我不能说 |
[50:16] | Then I cannot accept this. | 那我就不能同意你辞职 |
[50:18] | – My dear husband– – I said no! | – 亲爱的夫君—— – 我说了不行! |
[50:21] | – If you insist, my King. – I do. | – 如果您坚持的话 国王陛下 – 我坚持 |
[50:25] | You will continue in your service to the crown. | 你将继续侍奉国王 |
[50:30] | I would then ask leave to take my son from court | 那我请求暂时离开 把我的儿子从宫中带走 |
[50:32] | and escort him back to the family seat at Harrenhal. | 护送他回到赫伦堡的家里 |
[50:35] | He is my heir | 他是我的继承人 |
[50:37] | and will be lord of Harren’s castle one day. | 有朝一日也将成为赫伦堡伯爵 |
[50:39] | It is time he assumed his duties there. | 是时候让他担起这份责任了 |
[50:45] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[51:06] | Aren’t you gonna help me? | 不来帮我一下吗? |
[51:48] | I took the liberty of beginning without you, Your Grace. | 王后陛下 我先擅自开始了 没有等您 |
[51:51] | It seemed a sin to let such a pie grow cold. | 让这么美味的派冷掉似乎是一种罪过 |
[51:54] | You did wisely, Lord Larys. | 明智的做法 拉里斯大人 |
[51:57] | Though you had no such worry about the wine, surely. | 不过你肯定没那么担心美酒 |
[51:59] | Meat without wine is also a sin. | 吃肉不喝酒也是一种罪过 |
[52:08] | It’s been my duty to tell you of happenings about the castle, | 向您报告红堡中的大小事务 是我的责任 |
[52:11] | but tonight you know, and I do not. | 不过今晚的事您先知道了 我还不知道 |
[52:14] | The King had an audience with my father. | 国王面见了我的父亲 |
[52:17] | He attempted to resign his post. | 他试图辞去职务 |
[52:20] | I thought as much. | 我想也是 |
[52:22] | His honor’s always been a millstone about his esteemed neck. | 他那荣誉感一直是挂在他高贵脖颈上的重担 |
[52:28] | Interesting you said “attempted”? | 有意思的是 您说他“试图”辞职? |
[52:30] | My lord husband refused to accept. | 我的国王夫君拒绝接受 |
[52:34] | Then he fell short of confessing my brother’s… transgressions. | 那看来他没能坦白我哥哥的……失德 |
[52:38] | With his eruption in the yard, your brother | 你哥哥在院子里突然情绪爆发 |
[52:40] | all but confessed the truth himself. | 真相是怎样 就差他亲口承认了 |
[52:42] | Truth has many flavors, Your Grace. | 真相的滋味可不止一种 王后陛下 |
[52:45] | Do you expect the King to doom his dear daughter to exile, | 您难道期望着国王流放他亲爱的女儿 |
[52:48] | or even– | 甚至—— |
[52:52] | Talya, not now. | 塔雅 你先出去 |
[53:00] | It’s a willful blindness, the King. | 这是国王在故意装糊涂 |
[53:04] | I mean, you’d surely suffer the same affliction,if it came to it. | 我想 如果您碰到这种情况肯定也有同样的苦恼 |
[53:06] | I would not. | 我不会 |
[53:09] | Lord Lyonel is to escort Ser Harwin back to Harrenhal | 莱昂诺大人即将护送哈尔温爵士返回赫伦堡 |
[53:12] | to watch over his seat whilst he continues to serve as Hand. | 监管族堡 同时继续担任首相 |
[53:16] | But the Hand is compromised by the acts of his son. | 但他已经被儿子的行为所累 |
[53:21] | My father cannot give unbiased counsel to the King. | 我父亲无法再向国王作出公正的建议 |
[53:26] | It is now that I most rue the absence of my own father. | 就是现在这种时候 最后悔我的父亲不在这里 |
[53:29] | He wouldn’t hesitate to speak the truth to the King. | 他会毫不犹豫地告诉国王真相 |
[53:31] | If Otto Hightower were still Hand– | 假如奥托·海塔尔还是首相—— |
[53:33] | You cannot say, my Queen, that your father would be | 王后陛下 您无法确定您的父亲 |
[53:36] | impartial in this matter. | 在这件事上会不偏不倚 |
[53:37] | No, but he would be partial to me! | 不 但他会偏向我! |
[53:49] | In all of King’s Landing, is there no one to take my side? | 整个君临城里 就没有人站在我这边吗? |
[54:18] | What a collection of heroes I have before me. | 我面前这是一群大英雄啊 |
[54:25] | A murderer… | 一个杀人犯…… |
[54:27] | a deviant… | 一个变态…… |
[54:30] | a traitor to the crown. | 还有一个王国的叛徒 |
[54:33] | For your crimes, you’ve been sentenced to death by hanging. | 犯了这些罪 你们已经被判了绞刑 |
[54:39] | What do you want with us? | 你想要我们怎样? |
[54:44] | I am prepared to offer you mercy… | 我打算赐予你们仁慈…… |
[54:49] | if you’re prepared to pay a little price. | 如果你们愿意付出一点代价的话 |
[55:16] | Push, my Lady. | 用力 夫人 |
[55:18] | Push! Push! | 用力!用力! |
[55:19] | Push! | 用力! |
[55:22] | – You must push! – Push! | – 您一定要用力! – 用力! |
[55:27] | It needs to come now! | 必须现在就出来! |
[55:29] | Push! | 用力! |
[55:32] | Push! | 用力! |
[55:35] | You must push now, my Lady! | 您现在必须用力 夫人! |
[55:37] | Push! | 用力! |
[55:58] | I’ve reached the limit of my art. | 我已经尽我所能了 |
[56:02] | The child will not come. | 孩子还是出不来 |
[56:06] | My brave girl. | 我勇敢的女孩啊 |
[56:13] | I am very sorry, my Prince. | 我很抱歉 王子殿下 |
[56:17] | We could lay open the womb… | 我们还可以试着用刀…… |
[56:20] | try to remove the infant | 打开子宫 |
[56:22] | by way of the blade. | 取出婴儿 |
[56:25] | But I cannot say for a surety whether it lives. | 但我无法保证他能活下来 |
[56:28] | Would the mother survive it? | 母亲能活下来吗? |
[56:32] | No. | 不能 |
[57:04] | Vhagar, dracarys. | 瓦格哈尔 龙焰 |
[57:11] | Dracarys! | 龙焰! |
[57:15] | Dracarys! | 龙焰! |
[57:21] | Dracarys. | 龙焰 |
[57:24] | Dracarys! | 龙焰! |
[57:28] | Dracarys. | 龙焰 |
[57:50] | Laena! | 兰娜尔! |
[58:14] | Be good to your mother, lads. | 好好照顾妈妈 小子们 |
[58:16] | I’ll visit when I can. | 我有空就回来看你们 |
[58:21] | But that may be some time. | 不过可能得过些日子了 |
[58:27] | Jace. | 小杰 |
[58:35] | I will return… | 我会回来的…… |
[58:39] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[58:55] | I will be a stranger when we meet again. | 再见面时 我就是个陌生人了 |
[59:16] | Princess. | 公主殿下 |
[59:39] | We will exchange letters by raven. | 我们可以用渡鸦传书 |
[59:42] | – Won’t that be fun? – Is Harwin Strong my father? | – 是不是很有意思? – 哈尔温·斯壮是我父亲吗? |
[59:50] | Am I a bastard? | 我是私生子吗? |
[59:56] | You are a Targaryen. | 你是个坦格利安 |
[1:00:00] | That’s all that matters. | 这就够了 |
[1:00:26] | A word? | 借一步说话? |
[1:00:34] | I take it he’s gone. | 看来他已经走了 |
[1:00:38] | We’re finished here. We’re leaving. | 我们不在这里待了 准备走吧 |
[1:00:43] | What of your offer? Jace and Helaena? | 那你的提议呢?小杰和海伦娜的事? |
[1:00:46] | I have been undermined… | 他们中伤于我…… |
[1:00:48] | and made a spectacle. They whisper about me in the corridors. | 我已经成了笑话 走廊里都是窃窃私语 |
[1:00:51] | Well, I leave them to it. | 那好 就随他们去吧 |
[1:00:58] | To Dragonstone then? | 那 回龙石岛吗? |
[1:01:00] | We should’ve left years ago. | 我们早就该离开了 |
[1:01:08] | What of your position? | 你的位子怎么办? |
[1:01:09] | You’ve always said if you were absent from court, | 你一直说如果不在宫中 |
[1:01:12] | she would pour her honey in your father’s ear. | 她就会在你父亲耳边进尽谗言 |
[1:01:15] | The wise sailor flees the storm as it gathers. | 聪明的水手会趁风暴汇聚之时先走一步 |
[1:01:20] | Laenor… | 兰尼诺…… |
[1:01:24] | bring him. | 带上他吧 |
[1:01:27] | We’ll need every sword we can muster. | 我们需要每一把能使唤的剑 |
[1:02:46] | Fire! I will burn! | 着火了!我要烧死了! |
[1:02:49] | Harwin! Harwin! | 哈尔温!哈尔温! |
[1:03:16] | What are children, but a weakness? | 除了是软肋 孩子还能是什么呢? |
[1:03:24] | A folly? | 是愚行? |
[1:03:26] | A futility? | 还是徒劳? |
[1:03:33] | Through them, you imagine you cheat the great darkness of its victory. | 有了孩子 你幻想能瞒过人生尽头的黑暗 |
[1:03:54] | You will persist forever, in some form or another. | 好像你会以某种形式永存啊 |
[1:04:02] | As if they will keep you from the dust. | 好像你不会化作世间尘土 |
[1:04:16] | But for them, you surrender what you should not. | 但为了孩子 你会放弃本应抓紧的东西 |
[1:04:23] | You may know what is the right thing to be done, | 或许你知道怎样做才是正确的 |
[1:04:27] | but love stays the hand. | 但爱 让人束手束脚 |
[1:04:40] | Love… | 爱…… |
[1:04:43] | is a downfall. | 把人拖入深渊 |
[1:04:50] | Best to make your way through life unencumbered… | 要我说的话……最好让你的人生 |
[1:04:55] | if you ask me. | 没有牵绊 |
[1:05:00] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[1:05:02] | You’ve heard the stories of Harrenhal, Your Grace. | 您一定听说过赫伦堡的故事吧 陛下 |
[1:05:06] | It was built in hubris by Harren the Black | 为了纪念自己的丰功伟绩 |
[1:05:08] | as a monument to his own greatness. | 黑心赫伦以傲慢筑就城堡 |
[1:05:11] | Blood mixed into the mortar. | 筑城的泥灰中混杂着鲜血 |
[1:05:16] | It is said to be a cursed place. | 据说赫伦堡受到了诅咒 |
[1:05:19] | That it passes judgment on all who pass beneath its gates. | 它会审判每一个从大门通过的人 |
[1:05:23] | You– | 是你—— |
[1:05:25] | You passed judgment. | 作出审判的是你 |
[1:05:28] | The Queen makes a wish. | 王后许下了愿望 |
[1:05:32] | What servant of the realm would not strive to fulfill it? | 忠实的仆人怎会不去尽力实现它呢? |
[1:05:37] | I assume you will write to your father now? | 我想您现在可以给父亲写信了吧? |
[1:05:43] | Larys… | 拉里斯…… |
[1:05:45] | I did not wish for this. | 我没想把事情搞成这样 |
[1:05:49] | I feel certain you will reward me… | 我很肯定 等待时机成熟…… |
[1:05:55] | when the time is right. | 您会奖赏我的 |