时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:12] | Tubī Velario Lentro Ābrāzme | 今日我们齐聚海中宝座 |
[02:15] | Laene iēdrarta mōrqittot, | 安葬瓦列利安家族的兰娜尔夫人 |
[02:19] | māzīlarē tubirri Elēdrion ziry umīsilza luo dāriot, | 前往永恒水域 人鱼王的领地 |
[02:26] | hannagon Embrurliot gierūlti. | 从此她将永远蒙受人鱼王的守护 |
[02:32] | Solion tolijor zijosy pradarose, | 这是她最后一次入海远航 |
[02:36] | Ābrāzma Laena rāeniot hen eglio ilvot lanto taloti hembis. | 兰娜尔夫人在岸上留下了两位亲生女儿 |
[02:44] | Pōja muña hen zȳho solio āmāzīlus daor, | 尽管她们的母亲不再归航 |
[02:51] | yn ānogrosa gierī ozletaksi humbilza. | 她们依然血脉相连 |
[02:56] | Velario ānogro rȳ lopor ojāris. | 海盐淌过瓦列利安的血脉 |
[03:03] | Īlvon qumblī iāris. | 我们血脉浓稠 |
[03:07] | Īlvon drējī iāris. | 我们血脉纯正 |
[03:14] | Se dōrī vajiñagon īlvon bēvilis. | 而我们的血脉绝不可淡薄 |
[03:30] | Talus mandus ñuhus. | 我温婉的侄女 |
[03:34] | Inkoso kostōbāpis aōhis jelmīs sagon, | 愿海风如你脊背般坚强 |
[03:39] | gīso lykāpas aōhas embis, | 愿海域如你灵魂般平静 |
[03:43] | se prūmȳsa lēdāpas aōhas manengīs. | 愿渔获如你心灵般充盈 |
[03:49] | Hen embār masti. | 我们来自汪洋 |
[03:53] | Va embrot āmāzīli. | 我们归于大海 |
[04:56] | Have you seen your father? | 你见到父亲了没? |
[05:00] | Your little cousins have lost their mother. | 你的小表妹刚刚失去母亲 |
[05:03] | They could use a kind word. | 她们需要安慰 |
[05:05] | I have an equal claim to sympathy. | 我也需要安慰 |
[05:07] | -Jace. -We should be at Harrenhal, | – 小杰 – 我们应该在赫伦堡 |
[05:08] | mourning Lord Lyonel and Ser Harwin. | 哀悼莱昂诺大人和哈尔温爵士 |
[05:12] | It would not be appropriate. | 这不妥当 |
[05:15] | The Velaryons are our kin and the Strongs are not. | 瓦列利安是我们的亲人 斯壮不是 |
[05:19] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:21] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[05:51] | Hand turns loom; | 手摇织机 |
[05:53] | spool of green, spool of black; | 绿线轴 黑线轴 |
[05:55] | dragons of flesh | 龙之血肉 |
[05:57] | weaving dragons of thread. | 编织龙之线 |
[06:00] | Hand turns loom; spool of green… | 手摇织机 绿线轴 |
[06:03] | -We have nothing in common. -She’s our sister. | – 我们一点都不像 – 她是我们的姐妹 |
[06:07] | -You marry her, then. -I would perform my duty, | – 那你娶她 – 如果母亲让我们成婚 |
[06:09] | -if mother had only betrothed us. – If only. | – 我自会履行职责 – “如果” |
[06:12] | It would strengthen the family. | 这会让家族强大 |
[06:14] | Keep our Valyrian blood pure. | 保持我们的瓦雷利亚血统纯正 |
[06:16] | -She’s an idiot. -She’s your future queen. | – 她就是个白痴 – 她是你未来的王后 |
[06:21] | We actually do have | 我们确实有个 |
[06:24] | one thing in common. | 共同之处 |
[06:25] | We both fancy creatures with very long legs. | 我们都喜欢大长腿 |
[06:31] | Wench! | 小妞儿! |
[06:33] | -Another! -Aegon. | – 再来一杯!- 伊耿 |
[06:36] | …dragon’s flesh, weaving dragons of thread. | ……龙之血肉 编织龙之线 |
[06:48] | Lyonel Strong’s son’s been staring at you since the moment we arrived, Your Grace. | 莱昂诺·斯壮的儿子从我们到这就一直盯着您 陛下 |
[06:56] | Unabashedly. | 毫不避忌 |
[06:59] | It is only a look of pride, Ser Criston. | 他只是在显摆 克里斯顿爵士 |
[07:02] | Larys is the new Lord of Harrenhal. | 拉里斯当上了新任赫伦堡伯爵 |
[07:40] | Both my seat and High Tide | 我的爵位和高潮城 |
[07:42] | will be yours one day, Lucerys. | 有一天都是你的 路斯里斯 |
[07:45] | Your brother will be king, of course. | 当然 你哥哥会当上国王 |
[07:48] | He’ll sit on endless councils and ceremonies, | 他会出席数不清的御前会议和庆典 |
[07:51] | but Lord of the Tides rules the sea. | 但做了潮汛之主 就能统治大海 |
[07:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:56] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[08:01] | It’s your birthright, lad. | 这是你生来就有的权利 小子 |
[08:06] | If I’m the Lord of Driftmark, it means everyone’s dead. | 如果我当了潮头岛伯爵 就说明所有人都死了 |
[08:18] | -I’m very sorry. -Thank you. Thank you. | – 请您节哀 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[08:44] | Grandma… | 外婆…… |
[08:50] | I don’t want Mother to be gone. | 我不想母亲去世 |
[10:06] | Retrieve your patron. | 把你主子找回来 |
[10:11] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[10:54] | Your girls are the very image of their mother. | 你的女儿们和母亲长得一模一样 |
[10:57] | A comfort and an anguish, | 既是安慰 也是痛苦 |
[11:00] | as I well remember. | 我很清楚这滋味 |
[11:03] | The gods can be cruel. | 诸神有时很残忍 |
[11:07] | It seems they’ve been especially cruel to you. | 看起来对你尤为残忍 |
[11:11] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:27] | You should return with us to King’s Landing. | 你应该和我们一起回君临 |
[11:29] | It’s time that you came home. | 是时候回家了 |
[11:31] | Pentos is my home… | 潘托斯才是我的家…… |
[11:34] | -and that of my children. -Daemon… | – 也是孩子们的家 – 戴蒙…… |
[11:37] | I know we’ve had our differences, | 我知道我们有过种种分歧 |
[11:40] | but let them pass with the years. | 但都过了这么久了 就随它们去吧 |
[11:44] | There’s a place for you in my court | 如果你想要 |
[11:46] | if that’s something you should need. | 我就在朝中给你留个位子 |
[11:47] | I need… nothing. | 我要⻗……我什么都不要 |
[12:00] | Brother. | 弟弟 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry for your loss, my Prince. | 请节哀 王子殿下 |
[12:09] | No matter how fat the leech grows, it always wants for another meal. | 不管是多肥的水蛭 永远没有吸饱的时候 |
[12:24] | Go to bed. | 去睡觉 |
[12:25] | -But, Mother– -Go to bed. | – 但是 母亲 – 去睡觉 |
[12:38] | I’m going to bed, Aemma. | 我要去睡了 爱玛 |
[12:41] | Shall I see after Queen Alicent, Your Grace? | 需要我照看阿莉森王后吗 陛下? |
[12:48] | No, Ser Harrold. | 不 哈罗德爵士 |
[12:49] | You have the night’s watch, Ser Criston. | 你去守夜班 克里斯顿爵士 |
[12:53] | Lord Commander. | 遵命 队长大人 |
[13:28] | Brother? | 弟弟? |
[13:36] | Get to bed. | 滚回床上睡 |
[14:38] | She wanted to come home | 她想回家 |
[14:41] | and he denied her. | 但他拒绝了 |
[14:44] | Daemon did what he thought best. | 戴蒙只是做了他觉得最好的选择 |
[14:48] | Daemon only ever does what is best for Daemon. | 戴蒙只会做最利于自己的选择 |
[14:52] | Laena needed our maesters. | 兰娜尔需要我们的学士 |
[15:00] | The surgeons in Pentos are as well-trained | 潘托斯的医生和我们的学士 |
[15:03] | as our maesters. | 一样医术高明 |
[15:08] | You are looking to place blame for an act of the gods. | 你这是因诸神之举迁怒他人 |
[15:15] | Mayhaps the gods have scorned us… | 也许这正是诸神对我们的嘲弄…… |
[15:18] | for our insatiable pride. | 因为我们贪得无厌 傲慢自大 |
[15:27] | The crown was yours | 王冠本是你的 |
[15:29] | until those fools at the Great Council plucked it from your head. | 却硬生生被大议会上那些蠢货夺走 |
[15:36] | Is it such a terrible thing for your husband to wish to win it back? | 难道你的丈夫想替你夺回王冠 就如此不堪? |
[15:40] | Tonight of all nights, let us lay aside this falsehood. | 今天晚上 就让我们抛开虚伪 坦诚相对 |
[15:47] | It is not justice for your wife that drives you. | 真正驱使你这么做的 不是为妻子伸张正义 |
[15:49] | It is your own ambition. | 而是实现自己的野心 |
[15:51] | ‘Tis desire for the throne, | 是你对王座的野心 |
[15:53] | if not for yourself, then for the scions of your house. | 如果不是为了自己 就是为了你的子孙后代 |
[15:57] | I gave up the idea of wearing a crown a generation ago. | 我早就放弃对王位的念想了 |
[15:59] | It is you, lord husband, who refuses to abandon this pursuit, | 是你 我的夫君 不愿放弃执念 |
[16:03] | even now, at the cost of our children. | 即使它害了我们的孩子 |
[16:21] | What is this brief mortal life… | 如果不是为了家族传承 |
[16:24] | if not the pursuit of legacy? | 我们这短暂平凡的一生又有什么意义? |
[16:26] | Legacy may be why you live your life, Corlys. | 传承后人 也许就是你一生所求 科利斯 |
[16:40] | I want Driftmark to pass through Laena’s line to Baela. | 我想让兰娜尔的女儿贝妮拉继承潮头岛 |
[16:46] | To true Velaryon blood. | 她是真正的瓦列利安血脉 |
[16:49] | Declare it now, while all are gathered here, | 趁大家都在 现在就宣布此事 |
[16:51] | and we will say that is how we will honor Laena’s memory. | 我们可以说 这是为了纪念兰娜尔 |
[16:54] | And disinherit our son? | 就这么剥夺我们儿子的继承权? |
[16:56] | He will be the King Consort. | 他会成为王夫 |
[16:58] | His son will one day sit the Iron Throne. | 他的儿子有一天会登上铁王座 |
[17:00] | You would have me cast an even darker shadow | 你是要我对那两个被阴影笼罩的孩子 |
[17:03] | over those little boys than already exists. | 落井下石 |
[17:05] | We are alone here, husband. | 现在没有旁人 夫君 |
[17:06] | You can speak the plain truth as we both know it: | 你可以说出真相 我们都心知肚明 |
[17:17] | Rhaenyra’s children are not of your blood. | 雷妮拉的孩子不是你的血脉 |
[17:27] | But Laena’s are. | 但兰娜尔的孩子是 |
[17:32] | They are her legacy. | 她们就是兰娜尔留给我们的传承 |
[17:35] | History does not remember blood. | 历史不会记得血脉 |
[17:44] | It remembers names. | 只会铭记姓氏 |
[18:07] | Laenor has been restless for years, | 兰尼诺这几年都不大安分 |
[18:09] | but now, he will be useless. | 到了现在 他更是指望不上 |
[18:14] | Or worse. | 甚至更糟 |
[18:18] | I know better than anyone that our marriage is a farce. | 我们的婚姻不过一场闹剧 我比谁都清楚 |
[18:22] | But I at least make the effort to maintain appearances. | 但至少我还在努力维持体面 |
[18:27] | You have more to lose. | 因为你有更重的包袱 |
[18:30] | Yes, well, that has been my lot since my father named me heir. | 是啊 既然父亲立我为王储 这便是我的命运 |
[18:36] | We did try… | 我们确实曾经试着…… |
[18:39] | to conceive a child. | 去怀个孩子 |
[18:41] | We performed our duty as best we could. | 我们尽了最大努力去履行自己的责任 |
[18:48] | But to no avail. | 但一切都是徒劳 |
[18:56] | There was no joy in it. | 整个过程毫无乐趣 |
[19:02] | I found that elsewhere. | 但我在其他地方找到了乐趣 |
[19:07] | It felt good to be desired. | 被人渴望的感觉真不错 |
[19:12] | I understand Ser Harwin was quite… | 我知道哈尔温爵士对你非常…… |
[19:17] | devoted to you. | 忠诚 |
[19:21] | Yes, he was. | 没错 他的确如此 |
[19:24] | And I trusted him. | 我也很信任他 |
[19:31] | Should’ve forbidden Ser Harwin from returning to the Riverlands. | 我应该阻止哈尔温爵士回到河间地 |
[19:36] | Harren’s curse is said to be as strong now as it was after the Conquest. | 伊耿征服之后赫伦堡就流传着可怕的诅咒 现在看来还是那么强大 |
[19:40] | That’s a ghost story, | 那不过是个鬼故事 |
[19:41] | one Ser Otto and the Queen would gladly exploit. | 奥托爵士和王后乐于拿它大做文章 |
[19:44] | I do not believe Alicent capable of cold murder. | 我不相信阿莉森会这么冷血地杀人 |
[19:52] | Each of us is capable of depravity. | 我们每个人都可能堕落 |
[19:56] | And more than you would believe. | 程度远超你的想象 |
[20:02] | I believe it of you. | 如果说的是你 那我确实相信 |
[20:06] | If you’re accusing me of some depravity, | 如果你想指责我堕落了 |
[20:08] | you’ll need to be more specific. | 不妨把话说明白点 |
[20:12] | I’ve been alone. | 我一直孤身一人 |
[20:15] | -You abandoned me. -I spared you. | – 你抛弃了我 – 我放过了你 |
[20:17] | -You were a child. -Yes. | – 那时你还是个孩子 – 没错 |
[20:20] | Yes, I was a child. | 没错 那时我还是个孩子 |
[20:22] | And look at what my life became without you. | 看看没有你 我的人生变成了什么样子 |
[20:26] | Droll tragedy. | 可笑的悲剧 |
[20:28] | And I wonder what you think of mine by comparison? | 反过来说 你以为我就过得比你好吗? |
[20:31] | I know little of it. | 我对你这几年一无所知 |
[20:38] | Did you love her? | 你爱过她吗? |
[20:43] | We were happy enough. | 我们挺幸福的 |
[20:46] | Well, that in itself is a great achievement. | 嗯 那就算很了不起了 |
[20:54] | -I am sorry. -Don’t be. | – 我很抱歉 – 不必 |
[20:58] | I am at least allowed to mourn my losses. | 至少我还能哀悼逝去的爱人 |
[21:31] | Rhaenyra. | 雷妮拉 |
[21:38] | I’m no longer a child. | 我不再是个孩子了 |
[22:00] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[25:03] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:34] | Dohaerās! | 乖! |
[26:36] | Dohaerās, Vhagar! Lykirī! | 乖 瓦格哈尔!冷静! |
[26:41] | Lykirī! | 冷静! |
[26:47] | Lykirī. | 冷静 |
[27:37] | Sōvēs! | 飞! |
[27:42] | Dohaerās, Vhagar! Sōvēs! | 乖 瓦格哈尔!飞! |
[29:35] | Yeah! | 哇! |
[30:00] | Jace, Jace. | 小杰 小杰 |
[30:02] | Jace, wake up. Wake up. | 小杰 醒醒 醒醒 |
[30:06] | -Someone stole Vhagar. – What? | – 有人偷走了瓦格哈尔 – 什么? |
[30:29] | Who is it? | 那是谁? |
[30:55] | Jace, what are we doing? | 小杰 我们怎么办? |
[30:57] | -It’s him. -It’s me. | – 就是他 – 是我没错 |
[30:59] | -Vhagar is my mother’s dragon. -Your mother’s dead. | – 瓦格哈尔是我妈妈的龙 – 你妈妈已经死了 |
[31:03] | -And Vhagar has a new rider now. -She was mine to claim. | – 瓦格哈尔现在有新骑手了 – 她是属于我的 |
[31:05] | Then you should’ve claimed her! | 那你就该早点去驯服她 |
[31:07] | Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride. | 也许你的表兄弟们会帮你找一头猪骑 |
[31:09] | It would suit you. | 很适合你 |
[31:16] | Come at me again and I’ll feed you to my dragon! | 你再敢过来 我就拿你喂我的龙! |
[31:50] | You will die screaming in flames just as your father did! | 你会像你父亲一样在火焰中尖叫着死去! |
[31:54] | Bastards. | 野种 |
[31:55] | My father’s still alive. | 我父亲还活着 |
[31:58] | He doesn’t know, does he, Lord Strong? | 他还不知道 是吗 斯壮大人? |
[32:03] | Jace! | 小杰! |
[32:24] | Cease this at once! | 马上住手! |
[32:27] | Get away! | 让开! |
[32:31] | My Prince, my Prince. Let me see. | 王子殿下 王子殿下 让我看看 |
[32:37] | Gods be good. | 诸神保佑 |
[32:40] | How could you allow such a thing to happen? | 你怎么能让这样的事情发生? |
[32:45] | I will have answers. | 给我查个清楚 |
[32:47] | The princes were supposed to be abed, My King. | 王子们应该是在睡觉的 国王陛下 |
[32:50] | Who had the watch? | 是谁在值夜? |
[32:52] | Young prince was attacked by his own cousins, Your Grace. | 陛下 小王子受到了表亲们的攻击 |
[32:55] | You swore oaths to protect and defend my blood! | 你们曾发誓要保护捍卫我的血脉! |
[32:59] | I’m very sorry, Your Grace. | 我很抱歉 陛下 |
[33:01] | The Kingsguard has never had to defend princes from princes, | 御林铁卫从来没试过 要阻止王子伤害王子 |
[33:03] | -Your Grace. -That is no answer! | – 陛下 – 这不是我要的答复! |
[33:05] | It will heal, will it not, maester? | 会痊愈的 对吗 学士? |
[33:10] | The flesh will heal. | 血肉会愈合 |
[33:14] | But the eye is lost, Your Grace. | 但是眼睛保不住了 王后陛下 |
[33:19] | -Where were you? -Me? | – 当时你在哪里? – 我吗? |
[33:21] | -What was that for? -That was nothing compared to | – 打我干什么? – 弟弟被人欺负的时候 |
[33:23] | the abuse your brother suffered | 你却喝个烂醉如泥 |
[33:25] | while you were drowning in your cups, you fool. | 这一巴掌算得了什么 你这个傻瓜 |
[33:27] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[33:29] | Baela, Rhaena! What happened? | 贝妮拉 雷妮亚 发生了什么? |
[33:32] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[33:38] | Jace? | 小杰? |
[33:40] | Luke! | 小路! |
[33:43] | Show me. Show me. | 让我看看 让我看看 |
[33:45] | -Who did this? -They attacked me! | – 谁干的? – 他们打我! |
[33:47] | -He attacked Baela! -He broke Luke’s nose! | – 他打了贝妮拉! – 他打断了小路的鼻子! |
[33:54] | He stole my mother’s dragon! | 他偷了我妈妈的龙! |
[33:56] | -Enough. -He was gonna kill Jace! | – 够了 – 他还想杀了小杰! |
[33:59] | -I didn’t do anything! -Enough– | – 我什么也没做! – 够了—— |
[34:00] | It should be my son telling the tale! | 应该听我儿子怎么说! |
[34:01] | -He called us– – Silence! | – 他叫我们—— – 安静! |
[34:07] | He called us bastards. | 他叫我们野种 |
[34:15] | Aemond… | 伊蒙德…… |
[34:17] | I will have the truth of what happened. | 我要知道事情的真相 |
[34:21] | -Now. -What else is there to hear? | – 现在就说 – 还有什么可问的? |
[34:23] | Your son has been maimed. Her son is responsible. | 你儿子残了 她儿子干的 |
[34:25] | -It was a regrettable accident. -Accident? | – 这是一场令人遗憾的意外 – 意外? |
[34:28] | The Prince Lucerys brought a blade to the ambush. | 路斯里斯王子带了一把匕首来伏击 |
[34:30] | He meant to kill my son. | 他想要杀了我儿子 |
[34:32] | It was my sons who were attacked | 是我的儿子们受到攻击 |
[34:34] | and forced to defend themselves. | 他们不得不自卫 |
[34:37] | Vile insults were levied against them. | 他们遭受了恶毒的侮辱 |
[34:40] | What insults? | 什么侮辱? |
[34:45] | The legitimacy of my sons’ birth was put loudly to question. | 有人胆敢公然质疑我儿子们的正统血脉 |
[34:49] | -What? -He called us bastards. | – 什么? – 他叫我们野种 |
[34:56] | My sons are in line to inherit the Iron Throne, Your Grace. | 陛下 我的儿子们是铁王座的顺位继承人 |
[35:01] | This is the highest of treasons. | 这是最为严重的叛国罪行 |
[35:04] | Prince Aemond must be sharply questioned | 伊蒙德王子必须受到严厉讯问 |
[35:06] | so we might learn where he heard such slanders. | 让他交代到底是从哪里听到的这些谣言 |
[35:11] | Over an insult? | 就因为一句侮辱的话? |
[35:13] | My son has lost an eye. | 我的儿子失去了一只眼睛 |
[35:18] | You tell me, boy. Where did you hear this lie? | 告诉我 孩子 你从哪里听来这谣言的? |
[35:21] | The insult was training yard bluster. | 所谓侮辱不过是训练场上打闹喊话 |
[35:23] | -The lot of boys. It was nothing. -Aemond… | – 男孩子在一起都这样 没什么 – 伊蒙德…… |
[35:25] | I asked you a question. | 我在问你问题 |
[35:30] | Where is Ser Laenor, I wonder? The boys’ father? | 我想知道 孩子们的父亲兰尼诺爵士去哪儿了 |
[35:33] | Perhaps he might have something to say in the matter. | 对于这件事 也许他有话要说 |
[35:35] | Yes. Where is Ser Laenor? | 是啊 兰尼诺爵士呢 |
[35:38] | I do not know, Your Grace. I… could not find sleep. | 我不知道 陛下 我…… 睡不着 |
[35:41] | I had gone out to walk. | 就出门散心了 |
[35:43] | Entertaining his young squires, I would venture. | 想必是跟他的小侍从们找乐子去了 |
[35:50] | Aemond… | 伊蒙德 |
[35:52] | look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:56] | Your king demands an answer. | 你的国王命令你必须回答 |
[35:58] | Who spoke these lies to you? | 谁告诉你的这个谣言? |
[36:18] | It was Aegon. | 伊耿说的 |
[36:22] | Me? | 我? |
[36:25] | And you, boy? | 那你呢 小子? |
[36:31] | Where did you hear such calumnies? | 你又是从哪听到的这些诽谤? |
[36:34] | Aegon! Tell me the truth of it! | 伊耿!你给我说实话 |
[36:39] | We know, Father. | 我们都知道 父亲 |
[36:44] | Everyone knows. | 大家都知道 |
[36:47] | Just look at them. | 瞧他们那样 |
[37:06] | This interminable infighting must cease! | 我们必须停止这样无休无止地内斗! |
[37:09] | All of you! | 所有人都给我住手! |
[37:13] | We are family! | 我们是一家人! |
[37:20] | Now make your apologies and show good will to one another. | 现在你们各自道歉 向对方表达善意 |
[37:24] | Your father, your grandsire, your king demands it! | 你们的父亲 祖父和国王命令你们 |
[37:43] | That is insufficient. | 这就够了吗 |
[37:47] | Aemond has been damaged, permanently, My King. | 伊蒙德受到了永久伤害 我的国王陛下 |
[37:50] | “Good will” cannot make him whole. | “善意”无法让他完好如初 |
[37:51] | I know, Alicent, but I cannot restore his eye. | 我很清楚 阿莉森 我也没法让他的眼睛复原 |
[37:55] | No, because it’s been taken. | 是啊 因为被人夺走了 |
[37:57] | -What would you have me do? -There is a debt to be paid. | – 那你想让我怎么办? – 血债必须血偿 |
[38:04] | I shall have one of her son’s eyes in return. | 让她儿子赔我们一只眼睛 |
[38:09] | -My dear wife. -He is your son, Viserys. | – 我亲爱的妻子 – 他是你的儿子 韦赛里斯 |
[38:13] | Your blood. | 你的血脉 |
[38:14] | Do not… | 请不要 |
[38:16] | allow your temper to guide your judgment. | 让愤怒左右你的判断 |
[38:25] | If the King will not seek justice, the Queen will. | 要是国王不主持公道 王后自会主持 |
[38:28] | Ser Criston… | 克里斯顿爵士…… |
[38:30] | bring me the eye of Lucerys Velaryon. | 给我挖了路斯里斯·瓦列利安的眼睛 |
[38:33] | -Mother! -Alicent. | – 母亲! – 阿莉森 |
[38:35] | He can choose which eye to keep, a privilege he did not grant my son. | 他可以选择留下哪只 我儿子可没享受到这等福利 |
[38:37] | You will do no such thing. | 你不能这么做 |
[38:39] | -Stay your hand. -No, you are sworn to me! | – 都不许动 – 不行 你向我宣誓过 |
[38:46] | As your protector, my Queen. | 我发誓会护您周全 王后陛下 |
[38:51] | Alicent, this matter… is finished. | 阿莉森 这件事…… 到此为止 |
[38:56] | Do you understand? | 听懂了吗? |
[39:09] | And let it be known: | 所有人都给我记住 |
[39:11] | anyone whose tongue dares to question the birth | 倘若有任何人胆敢对雷妮拉公主之子的血统 |
[39:13] | of Princess Rhaenyra’s sons | 提出质疑 散布谣言 |
[39:15] | should have it removed. | 我会割了你们的舌头 |
[39:20] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢您 父亲 |
[39:32] | -Your Grace. -Alicent! Stay with the King! | – 陛下 – 阿莉森!回到你的国王身边来! |
[39:34] | Hold your approach! | 不要再往前走了! |
[39:36] | -Do not, Ser Criston! -Alicent! | – 别过去 克里斯顿爵士! – 阿莉森! |
[39:38] | Do not, Ser Criston! | 别过去 克里斯顿爵士! |
[39:40] | Alicent! | 阿莉森! |
[39:42] | No! | 不! |
[39:44] | Stay your hand, Cole! | 你不许动 科尔! |
[39:47] | You’ve gone too far. | 你做得太过火了 |
[39:49] | I? | 我? |
[39:50] | What have I done but what was expected of me? | 除了满足他人对我的要求和期待 我又做了什么过火的事? |
[39:54] | Forever upholding the kingdom, the family, the law. | 一直以来我都在维护着我们的王国 家庭和律法 |
[39:59] | -While you flout all to do as you please. -Alicent, let her go! | – 你却藐视一切 随心所欲 – 阿莉森 放开她! |
[40:02] | Where is duty? Where is sacrifice? | 你的责任呢?你的牺牲呢? |
[40:04] | It’s trampled under your pretty foot again. | 一次次被你那双美丽的脚肆意践踏 |
[40:06] | Release the blade, Alicent. | 把刀子放下 阿莉森 |
[40:09] | And now you take my son’s eye, | 现在你害我儿子少了一只眼睛 |
[40:11] | and to even that, you feel entitled. | 即便这样 你还是这么理直气壮 |
[40:13] | Exhausting, wasn’t it? | 你不累吗? |
[40:15] | Hiding beneath the cloak of your own righteousness. | 总是躲藏在公正得体的长袍之下 |
[40:19] | But now they see you as you are. | 现在大家都见识到你这副面孔了 |
[40:59] | Do not mourn me, Mother. | 不用为我伤心 母亲 |
[41:02] | It was a fair exchange. | 这是一桩公平交易 |
[41:05] | I may have lost an eye… | 我虽然少了只眼睛 |
[41:08] | but I gained a dragon. | 但得到了一条龙 |
[41:18] | This proceeding is at an end. | 相关事件就到此为止 |
[41:58] | The Hand, Your Grace. | 首相大人求见 陛下 |
[42:17] | Say your piece. | 有话说话 |
[42:19] | Now, what piece is that? | 事到如今还能说什么呢? |
[42:24] | I’ve conducted myself in a manner… | 我刚刚的所作所为…… |
[42:27] | unbefitting my station. | 即便不以王后的标准看待 |
[42:31] | Or any other. | 依然有失体面 |
[42:36] | I lost composure… | 我失去了理智…… |
[42:39] | assaulted the Princess. | 袭击了公主 |
[42:43] | Already the word is spreading, the gossip speculating that I’ve gone mad. | 大家已经在传闲话 怀疑我是不是疯了 |
[42:48] | All true. | 你说得都对 |
[42:50] | I disgraced myself. | 我让自己丢脸了 |
[42:54] | And ensured my husband’s favor will forever rest on her. | 我让丈夫永远都会偏向她女儿那边 |
[42:59] | And yet… | 但是呢…… |
[43:02] | I’ve never seen that side of you, my daughter. | 我从没见过这样的你 我的女儿 |
[43:08] | I even doubted its existence. | 我一度怀疑你没有这样的一面 |
[43:10] | -It was an ugly thing. I regret it. -We play an ugly game. | – 丑恶的一面 我很后悔 – 我们本来就在玩一场丑恶的游戏 |
[43:15] | And now, for the first time, | 如今 我这辈子第一次 |
[43:16] | I see that you have the determination to win it. | 看到了你想赢的决心 |
[43:24] | -Rhaenyra– -You see her for what she is. | – 雷妮拉—— – 你也看清她的为人了 |
[43:27] | What the King’s stubbornness has wrought. | 瞧瞧国王的偏执把她惯成了什么样子 |
[43:34] | -What will he say to me? -He’ll forgive you. | – 他会对我说些什么? – 他会原谅你的 |
[43:38] | What else can he do? | 不然还能怎样 |
[43:41] | Now go to him, be penitent, | 快去找他吧 显出悔恨的样子 |
[43:44] | plead the injury to your son. | 为你儿子的伤辩解一番 |
[43:47] | Keep a grip on your passions. | 控制好情绪不要激动 |
[43:50] | And I promise you, in time, you and I together will prevail. | 我向你保证 你我联手一定能赢得这场游戏 |
[43:57] | What that rogue Aemond has done | 伊蒙德撒的野 |
[43:59] | in winning Vhagar to our side. | 为我们赢得了瓦格哈尔 |
[44:04] | The boy was right. | 孩子说得对 |
[44:05] | It’s worth a thousand times the price he paid. | 这比他付出的代价值一千倍 |
[44:36] | You will scar, but the wound will heal. | 肯定要留疤 但伤口会愈合的 |
[44:40] | Valyrian steel cuts clean. | 瓦雷利亚钢的创口都很平整 |
[44:50] | Gods. | 诸神啊 |
[44:53] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都还好么? |
[44:55] | A broken nose is the worst. | 最糟糕的伤是断了鼻子 |
[44:57] | Thank you, maester. | 谢谢你 学士 |
[44:59] | Leave us. | 先退下吧 |
[45:04] | You as well. | 你俩也出去 |
[45:06] | You’ve already found enough trouble today. | 今天惹的祸已经够多了 |
[45:09] | Yes, Mother. | 好的 母亲 |
[45:18] | I should’ve been there. | 我应该在场的 |
[45:20] | Those should be our house words. | 不如把这句话当咱们的族语吧 |
[45:25] | I have fought dreadful enemies, | 我曾和那么多可怕的敌人战斗 |
[45:28] | but I could not defend my dear sister | 却没能保护好自己的妹妹 |
[45:30] | far from home and in agony. | 她远离家乡 吃了那么多苦 |
[45:34] | -I could not defend you. -Sit down. | – 我也没能保护好你 – 坐吧 |
[45:48] | Aemond called our sons bastards. | 伊蒙德叫我们的儿子野种 |
[45:57] | I have failed you, Rhaenyra. | 我让你失望了 雷妮拉 |
[46:00] | Our marriage… | 我们的婚姻 |
[46:02] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[46:06] | Our boys… | 我们的儿子 |
[46:09] | -I do love them. -I know. | – 我真的爱他们 – 我知道 |
[46:11] | Deeply. | 真的很爱 |
[46:16] | But I have not, mayhaps… | 但是 也许 |
[46:19] | loved them enough. | 还是爱得不够吧 |
[46:27] | I had hoped to bear your children. | 我们同床共枕那几次 |
[46:31] | The few times we lay together. | 我希望能怀上你的孩子 |
[46:37] | Things might’ve been different. | 如果成功 可能一切就都不同了 |
[46:42] | I hate the gods for making me as they did. | 我痛恨诸神让我成为这个样子 |
[46:47] | I do not. | 我不觉得 |
[46:49] | You are an honorable man | 你高贵正直 |
[46:52] | with a good heart. | 心地善良 |
[46:55] | It’s a rare thing. | 这很难得 |
[47:02] | We made an arrangement all those years ago | 多年以前我们就达成了协议 |
[47:05] | to do our duty and… | 履行职责的同时 |
[47:08] | yet explore happiness. | 不耽误彼此寻找快乐 |
[47:18] | But there are times | 但有些时候 |
[47:20] | I think when these things cannot mutually exist. | 我觉得职责与快乐无法兼顾 |
[47:26] | Ser Qarl will return soon to the fighting in the Stepstones. | 卡尔爵士很快就会重返石阶列岛的战场 |
[47:32] | But I recommit myself to you. | 但我会捡起承诺 留在你身边 |
[47:36] | And to strengthening our house as we prepare you for your ascension. | 巩固我们的家族 为你来日登基做好准备 |
[47:40] | I will raise our sons to be princes of the realm. | 把我们的儿子养育成为合格的王子 |
[47:43] | -Laenor– -You deserve better than what I have been. | – 兰尼诺 – 你值得一个更好的我 |
[47:49] | You deserve a husband. | 你值得一个真正的丈夫 |
[48:11] | I’ve asked them to have wine ready for you on the ship. | 我已经让人在船上备好了酒 |
[48:14] | To help you sleep. | 喝了睡个好觉 |
[48:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[48:28] | Viserys… | 韦赛里斯 |
[48:29] | We will speak no more of it. | 这事不必再提了 |
[49:47] | Fire is such strange power. | 火 是如此神奇的力量 |
[49:54] | Everything that House Targaryen possesses is owed to it. | 坦格利安家族拥有的一切都归功于火 |
[49:59] | Yet it has cost us both what we loved. | 但火也让我们两人痛失所爱 |
[50:04] | Perhaps the Velaryons knew the truth of it. | 恐怕瓦列利安家族早就明白 |
[50:05] | The sea is the better ally. | 大海才是更好的盟友 |
[50:09] | Fire is a prison. | 烈火是牢笼 |
[50:11] | The sea offers an escape. | 大海赐予了解脱 |
[50:23] | A perversion of justice. | 这是正义的扭曲 |
[50:25] | The young prince…defiled. | 小王子 含冤受辱 |
[50:30] | An outrage. | 此等暴行 骇人听闻 |
[50:33] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[50:38] | If it’s an eye you want to balance the scales, I am your servant. | 如果您需要以眼还眼 我愿随时效劳 |
[50:47] | That will not be necessary. | 倒也不必如此 |
[50:52] | But your devotion has not gone unnoticed. | 但你的忠诚我铭记于心 |
[50:56] | These are dangerous times. | 危险的时代已经到来 |
[51:03] | The day will doubtless come when I require such a friend. | 迟早有一天 我需要一个你这样的朋友 |
[51:07] | With not only skill but discretion as well. | 既有高超技艺 又能独当一面 |
[51:14] | I shall await your call, my Queen. | 随时等候您的差遣 王后陛下 |
[51:33] | I need you, Uncle. | 我需要你 叔叔 |
[51:44] | Kastoti mērpī naejuragon koston daor. | 我一个人应付不来绿党 |
[51:50] | Īlvor ānogri īlot letagon, | 让我们把血脉结合 |
[51:53] | hae Aegot Ērinȳ zȳhom mandȳma hāedromā. | 就像征服者伊耿和他的姐妹一样 |
[52:00] | Ñuhys valzȳrys belmōr aōma issarome, | 只有你来做我的丈夫 我的王夫 |
[52:05] | ñuho drīvo bē epvor lykemiluks daor. | 才不会有人轻易挑战我的继承权 |
[52:14] | Velaria embōñar issi. | 瓦列利安属于大海 |
[52:19] | Yn ao nykē | 而你和我 |
[52:23] | perzōñi iksi. | 属于火焰 |
[52:29] | Hen prānot hae mērȳ zālagon indīliks. | 我们命中注定要一起燃烧 |
[52:37] | We could not marry unless Laenor were dead. | 兰尼诺不死 我们没法结婚 |
[52:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:01] | I’ve heard about your exploits in the Stepstones, | 我听说你在石阶列岛立了赫赫战功 |
[53:04] | Ser Qarl. | 卡尔爵士 |
[53:06] | Said to be a knight of remarkable skill. | 人们称道你是个身手不凡的骑士 |
[53:09] | You flatter me, m’lord. | 过奖了 大人 |
[53:11] | But alas, common-born. | 但可惜啊 平民出身 |
[53:14] | You’re a landless knight with a lord’s taste. | 一个无产骑士 却有着领主的品味 |
[53:17] | Ser Laenor’s been kind to me. | 兰尼诺爵士对我非常慷慨 |
[53:21] | Do you know… | 你知道吗 |
[53:25] | there are places across the Narrow Sea… | 狭海对面有些地方 |
[53:29] | where it doesn’t matter what a man’s name is? | 没人会在意一个人的名字 |
[53:33] | Only how much gold he possesses. | 只在乎他兜里有多少金子 |
[53:39] | What are you asking of me, m’lord? | 大人 您想让我做什么 |
[53:42] | A quick death. | 一场干脆利落的死亡 |
[53:44] | One with witnesses. | 记得留个见证人 |
[53:55] | I will not be a tyrant. | 我不会做一个 |
[53:58] | And rule through terror. | 依靠恐怖统治的暴君 |
[54:00] | A tyrant rules only through terror. | 只会散播恐怖才叫暴君 |
[54:09] | If the King isn’t feared, he is powerless. | 但无人惧怕的君王 也不会拥有权力 |
[54:13] | If you are to be a strong queen, you must cultivate love and respect, yes, | 如果你想做一个强大的女王 固然需要臣民爱戴你崇敬你 |
[54:16] | but your subjects must fear you. | 但也必须让他们畏惧你 |
[54:19] | Who let you in here? | 谁让你进来的? |
[54:24] | Why are you in my father’s hall? | 你到我父亲的大厅来做什么? |
[54:31] | You have always looked down on me. | 你一直都看不起我 |
[54:34] | I do love Laenor. | 我确实爱兰尼诺 |
[54:37] | Then grant him this kindness. | 那就赐他慈悲 |
[54:40] | Set him free. | 让他解脱 |
[54:41] | You forget yourself. | 你以为自己是什么身份 |
[54:45] | My lord. Please! | 大人 求您不要! |
[54:53] | I’ll alert the guards! | 我去叫守卫! |
[55:04] | This will cost Lord Corlys and Princess Rhaenys | 这样会让科利斯大人和雷妮丝公主 |
[55:07] | their only remaining child. | 失去他们现在唯一的孩子 |
[55:12] | And the realm will whisper that I was somehow responsible. | 王国上下会议论纷纷 认为我是那个幕后黑手 |
[55:19] | No! | 不! |
[55:21] | Let them whisper. | 让他们议论 |
[55:22] | No! | 不! |
[55:26] | How did you let this happen? | 你们是怎么当的守卫? |
[55:27] | In my fucking hall? | 我自家厅堂也他妈能出这种事? |
[55:29] | Tell me! | 告诉我! |
[55:31] | We will know the truth of it and our enemies won’t. | 我们知道真相 敌人蒙在鼓里 |
[55:35] | They will fear what else we might be capable of. | 他们会害怕 畏惧我们的能耐 |
[56:06] | Hen lantoti ānogar, Va sȳndroti vāedroma. | 两支血脉 合而为一 |
[56:13] | Mēro perzot gīhoti, Elēdroma iārza sīr. | 幽幽火焰 阴影颂歌 |
[56:19] | Izulī ampā perzī, Prūmī lanti sēteksi. | 两心同出 火峰余烬 |
[56:26] | Hen jenȳ māzīlarion, Qēlossa ozūndesi. | 明日诺于杯中 天上群星为证 |
[56:32] | Sȳndroro ōñō jēdo, Rȳ kīvia mazvestraksi. | 誓言穿越时间 白日黑夜不休 |