时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | It’s been near six years since I last saw my lord husband, Maester. | 上次见到我的夫君大人已经是六年前了 学士 |
[01:54] | I must know… will he live? | 我必须得知道……他能活下来吗? |
[01:58] | He led his sailors into an ambush. | 他带领船员们冲上一艘伪装过的破船 |
[02:01] | A ship made to look as if it were abandoned. | 结果中了埋伏 |
[02:05] | In the fighting, his neck was slashed by a corsair’s dagger. | 在战斗中 他被海盗用匕首划伤了脖子 |
[02:09] | He fell overboard into the sea. | 掉进了海里 |
[02:12] | The wound was severe. | 伤势很重 |
[02:14] | Much blood was lost. | 流了很多血 |
[02:16] | But the greater concern is the fever that followed. | 但更令人担忧的是伤势引起的高烧 |
[02:19] | The ship’s maester said he burns from within. | 随船学士说他是从身体内部烧起来的 |
[02:35] | The ravens came in from? | 渡鸦是从哪来的? |
[02:37] | Evenfall, Princess. | 暮临厅 公主殿下 |
[02:40] | So they arrive in three days. | 看来他们会在三天后抵达 |
[02:45] | Let all be made ready to receive him, Maester Kelvyn. | 做好一切准备等他回来 凯尔温学士 |
[02:54] | The Sea Snake is strong. | 海蛇向来强壮 |
[02:56] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[02:58] | And yet, I have seen blood fever overcome men half his age. | 但有些死于血热病的人 年纪只有他一半 我就见过 |
[03:02] | I will not suffer the talk of crows in my house, Vaemond. | 不要在我们家乌鸦嘴 魏蒙德 |
[03:05] | I love my brother… | 我爱我哥哥…… |
[03:08] | but we must be honest with ourselves. | 但我们必须面对现实 |
[03:11] | We may greet his ship to find him gone. | 等我们接到船 他可能已经不在了 |
[03:13] | And who will take the Driftwood Throne? | 那由谁来坐上浮木王座呢? |
[03:15] | My grandmother seems quite comfortable here. | 我外婆正坐得很舒服呢 |
[03:17] | She presides only in the absence of her husband. | 只有她丈夫不在的时候 她才能代行职责 |
[03:22] | On his death, the seat passes. | 如果我哥哥死了 这个位置就该传下去 |
[03:24] | To Lucerys Velaryon. | 传给路斯里斯·瓦列利安 |
[03:25] | As is my lord husband’s desire. | 正如我夫君大人所愿 |
[03:27] | I am the Sea Snake’s own blood, | 我和海蛇血脉同源 |
[03:31] | the closest kin he has left. | 我是他在世上最亲的家人 |
[03:33] | Be careful, good-brother. | 注意你的发言 小叔 |
[03:35] | One could take your words for treason. | 要是被人听到 可是叛国之罪 |
[03:46] | I speak the truth, Rhaenys. | 我只是实话实说 雷妮丝 |
[03:50] | And you know it. | 而且你心里有数 |
[03:53] | The matter has been decided. | 此事已决 |
[03:55] | By a man whose ambition | 可正是做出这个决定的人 |
[03:57] | has brought down on us calamity after calamity. | 他的野心给我们家族带来了一次又一次的灾难 |
[04:00] | My brother cares only for the history books. | 我哥哥只在意史书怎么记载 |
[04:06] | But what of the Velaryon line? | 但瓦列利安家族的血脉呢? |
[04:08] | Is it to be snuffed out, | 就该这样断绝吗 |
[04:11] | supplanted by the pups of House Strong? | 就该被斯壮家的狗崽子们取代吗? |
[04:14] | Driftmark is mine by all rights. | 潮头岛于情于理都应归我所有 |
[04:17] | And while I should like your support, | 有你支持固然很好 |
[04:19] | I do not… need it. | 但我其实并不……需要 |
[04:25] | The winds have shifted. | 风向已经变了 |
[04:27] | The crown has good reason to take my side. | 铁王座有充分的理由支持我 |
[04:32] | My cousin the King would have your tongue for this. | 你敢这么做 我的国王堂弟就会拔了你的舌头 |
[04:35] | But it’s not a king who sits the Iron Throne these days, good-sister. | 但而今坐在铁王座上的已经不是国王了 嫂子 |
[04:41] | It’s a queen. | 是王后 |
[06:24] | Syraks drōmuni arliar mādas. | 叙拉克斯新下了一窝蛋 |
[06:27] | Hāriar drōma. | 有三颗 |
[06:28] | Hāriar drōma! | 三颗! |
[06:30] | Dijemiot hannēliks lōtūljās. | 把它们放到保温室里 |
[06:33] | Sīrgō, dārilaros ñuhys. | 马上就去 王子殿下 |
[06:36] | Maester kesi mādas. | 学士送来了这个 |
[06:37] | Sīr amastas, hen Driftmākot Ābrāzmā Baelā. | 刚刚收到 来自潮头岛的贝妮拉小姐 |
[07:01] | The Conqueror and his sisters sailed with a great army. | 征服者和他的姐妹率领一支强大的军队航行 |
[07:11] | And landed at the Blackwater Rush. | 并在黑水河登陆 |
[07:19] | Drāñot. At the end? | Drāñot 是“在末端”? |
[07:22] | The mouth. | 是河口 |
[07:23] | Mouth! Come on, Jace, you knew that. | 河口!加油啊 小杰 你明明知道的 |
[07:29] | Drāñot vilinio viārtis. | 在河口登陆 |
[07:33] | Drāñot. Come on, Jace. | Drāñot 加油啊 小杰 |
[07:35] | Perhaps that’s enough for this morning. | 我看今天早上就到这吧 |
[07:37] | No, no. I want to keep going. | 不 不 我想继续 |
[07:40] | Maester. | 学士 |
[07:45] | Aegon… ordered that the trees should be… | 伊耿……下令将树…… |
[07:49] | …killed. | ……杀掉 |
[07:50] | Felled. | 砍掉 |
[07:51] | It is a related word. | 这两个词是有关联 |
[07:53] | I don’t expect you to learn High Valyrian in a day, Jace. | 我没打算让你一天就学会高等瓦雷利亚语 小杰 |
[07:56] | A king should honor the traditions of his forbears. | 国王应当以祖先的传统为荣 |
[07:59] | Well… unless you’re planning to depose your own mother, | 不过……除非你正打算废黜自己的母亲 |
[08:03] | you have plenty of time to study. | 否则学习的时间还多着呢 |
[08:13] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[08:16] | Joffrey… come. | 乔佛里……走吧 |
[08:39] | He means to call into question Luke’s legitimacy. | 他是打算对小路的合法身份提出质疑 |
[08:43] | And by extension Jace, | 进而质疑小杰 |
[08:45] | and by extension my own claim to the throne. | 最终质疑我对铁王座的继承权 |
[08:47] | Vaemond cares only about Driftmark and the Velaryon line. | 魏蒙德只关心潮头岛和瓦列利安血脉 |
[08:51] | Not about our politics. | 不关心我们的政治 |
[08:54] | Has he made common cause with Otto Hightower yet? | 他和奥托·海塔尔达成共识了吗? |
[08:56] | This is what I fear. | 我就担心这个 |
[08:58] | Rhaenys has flown to court. | 雷妮丝已经飞去宫里了 |
[09:00] | Surely, she cannot be planning to back him. | 当然 她不可能支持他 |
[09:02] | No. Whatever disagreements we may have had, | 不会的 无论我们之间有过什么分歧 |
[09:04] | she’s not cruel… | 她不会那么绝情…… |
[09:06] | -or stupid enough to do that. -Disagreements? | – 也不会那么愚蠢 – 分歧? |
[09:09] | She believes we had her son killed so that we might marry. | 她认定我们为了能够结婚 害死了她的儿子 |
[09:12] | Yes… and yet, she’s taken Baela to ward. | 是的……但她仍然把贝妮拉养在身边 |
[09:16] | Yes. It is Laena’s memory she honors. She has no love for us. | 对 但这是为了兰娜尔 她对咱俩没感情 |
[09:20] | Has the vipers’ venom spread so far? | 毒蛇的毒液已经蔓延这么远了吗? |
[09:23] | Those vipers rule in my father’s name. | 那些毒蛇正以我父亲的名义统治国家 |
[09:26] | And my father– | 而我父亲—— |
[09:34] | What choice do I have? | 我还有什么选择的余地? |
[09:42] | To King’s Landing, then. | 那就去君临吧 |
[10:25] | All hail Rhaenyra of House Targaryen, | 欢迎坦格利安家族的雷妮拉 |
[10:28] | Princess of Dragonstone and heir to the Iron Throne | 龙石岛公主 铁王座继承人 |
[10:31] | and her royal consort, Prince Daemon Targaryen. | 以及他的王夫 戴蒙·坦格利安王子 |
[11:08] | Welcome back, Princess. | 欢迎回家 公主殿下 |
[11:11] | Lord Caswell. | 卡斯威大人 |
[11:22] | I would say it’s nice to be home, but I scarcely recognize it. | 我本想说回家真好 但我几乎认不出这里了 |
[11:31] | We have continued to enjoy improved customs duties | 自打石阶列岛的问题解决以来 |
[11:36] | since the settling of the Stepstones. | 我们从增长的关税中持续获益 |
[11:39] | And the extent to which we exploit those | 至于我们能加以利用的份额 |
[11:42] | is contingent on the harbor master’s receipts. | 取决于港口总管的收入 |
[11:46] | Of which, um, uh, the, uh, septons have requested | 关于这个事 呃 那个 修士们再度请求 |
[11:51] | half that again for a bronze bust | 从中拿出一半 |
[11:54] | they wish to co–commission for the, the Festival of the Mother, | 为圣母节定……定制一座青铜半身像 |
[11:58] | which I would not recommend. | 但是 我并不建议批准 |
[11:59] | Thank you for that exhaustive accounting, Lord Beesbury. | 谢谢您的详尽说明 毕斯柏里大人 |
[12:02] | I remind you– | 我想提醒您—— |
[12:11] | Your guests have arrived, Your Grace. | 您的客人到了 陛下 |
[12:13] | I trust they’ve been welcomed as befits their station. | 我相信他们得到了与身份相称的接待 |
[12:16] | As you instructed, Lord Hand. | 正是依照您的指示 首相大人 |
[12:19] | It was my understanding Lord Corlys wished for his grandson Lucerys | 据我所知 科利斯大人希望他的孙子路斯里斯 |
[12:23] | to succeed him as Lord of the Tides. | 继承潮汛之主的头衔 |
[12:25] | The boy has been raised most of his life away from Driftmark. | 那孩子长这么大 根本没在潮头岛住过几天 |
[12:29] | He can fly a dragon, yes, but can he command a fleet? | 确实 他能驾驭龙 但他能指挥舰队吗? |
[12:33] | Ability does not alter his claim. | 能力不影响他的继承权 |
[12:35] | The Sea Snake has never formally named him as heir, | 海蛇从未正式确定他为继承人 |
[12:38] | if it comes to that. | 如果真的到了这一步 |
[12:40] | The crown must choose what is best for the realm. | 朝廷必须做出最有利于国家的选择 |
[12:42] | He is Laenor’s son. What grounds could there be– | 他可是兰尼诺的儿子 有什么理由—— |
[12:45] | What indeed, Lord Beesbury. | 当然有什么 毕斯柏里大人 |
[12:47] | What indeed. | 当然有什么 |
[12:50] | We shall hear Princess Rhaenyra’s petition, | 明日 我们将听取雷妮拉公主 |
[12:51] | along with those of the other claimants on the morrow. | 以及其他诉求者的陈情 |
[12:53] | -But– -I do beg your pardon, my lords. | – 但—— – 请见谅 各位大人 |
[12:57] | I must greet our guests. | 我得去和客人们打个招呼 |
[13:03] | Shall we levy a tax on the sale of new wool? | 我们要对出售新羊毛征税吗? |
[13:06] | Your Grace… | 陛下…… |
[13:08] | a matter has arisen that requires your attention. | 有件事情劳您分神 |
[13:10] | Whatever it is, Ser Arryk, it’ll need to wait. | 亚历克爵士 无论什么事 都得等等再说 |
[13:12] | -I’m Erryk, Your Grace. -Of course. My apologies, ser. | – 我是伊利克 陛下 – 当然 抱歉 爵士 |
[13:16] | It’s about the Prince. | 是王子的事 |
[13:18] | There’s been a delicate situation in his apartments. | 他房里的突发状况 非常棘手 |
[13:53] | Father? | 父亲? |
[14:19] | -Who goes there? -Father. | – 什么人? – 父亲 |
[14:23] | It’s me, my King. | 是我 国王陛下 |
[14:27] | Rhaenyra. | 雷妮拉 |
[14:30] | Oh… | 噢…… |
[14:36] | I’m here with Daemon. | 我和戴蒙来了 |
[14:39] | Daemon? | 戴蒙? |
[14:41] | Daemon? | 戴蒙? |
[14:45] | Daemon. | 戴蒙 |
[14:49] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[14:57] | Oh… | 哦…… |
[15:08] | It has been so long. | 好久不见了 |
[15:16] | The Sea Snake has taken a grave wound in battle in the Stepstones. | 海蛇在石阶列岛打仗 受了重伤 |
[15:21] | When? | 什么时候? |
[15:23] | We won that war years ago. | 我们好多年前就赢了啊 |
[15:26] | No. | 不 |
[15:28] | The Triarchy is resurgent. | 三城同盟会又回来了 |
[15:31] | The fighting is anew. | 又打起来了 |
[15:33] | And there is a p– | 而且有人—— |
[15:35] | There is a petition to decide upon the succession of Driftmark | 有人陈情 要求裁定潮头岛的继承权 |
[15:38] | and the heir to the Driftwood Throne. | 以及浮木王座的继承人 |
[15:43] | Petitions? | 陈情? |
[15:46] | Alicent and Otto… they see to all that business now. | 阿莉森和奥托……现在是他们说了算 |
[15:51] | No, brother, listen to me. | 不 哥哥 听我说 |
[15:54] | You are to affirm your position for Lucerys | 你要声明你的立场 |
[15:57] | to be Corlys Velaryon’s successor. | 确定路斯里斯为科利斯·瓦列利安的继承人 |
[16:02] | Has something happened to Lord Corlys? | 科利斯伯爵出什么事了吗? |
[16:06] | Father… | 父亲…… |
[16:08] | there’s someone we wish to introduce you to. | 有两个人 我们想让您见见 |
[16:29] | Daemon. | 戴蒙 |
[16:32] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[16:36] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[16:40] | Father… | 父亲…… |
[16:42] | this is Aegon. | 这是伊耿 |
[16:46] | Aegon. | 伊耿 |
[16:48] | And this… is Viserys. | 这是……韦塞里斯 |
[16:53] | Ah… Viserys. | 啊……韦塞里斯 |
[17:00] | Now that is a name fit for a king. | 这个名字很有王者风范 |
[17:08] | Oh… | 哦…… |
[17:12] | Oh, oh… | 哦 哦…… |
[17:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[17:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 抱歉 |
[17:20] | I’m so– | 抱—— |
[17:25] | I’m sorry. I’m sor– | 抱歉 我—— |
[17:28] | Please. | 帮我一下 |
[17:31] | My tea. My tea. | 我的茶 茶 |
[17:33] | What tea? This? | 什么茶?这杯吗? |
[17:34] | Yes. Yes. | 对 对 |
[17:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:08] | I brought her here immediately. | 我第一时间把她带来了 |
[18:11] | She’s seen no one else, Your Grace. | 没人看见 王后陛下 |
[18:18] | Come here, sweetling. | 起来吧 亲爱的 |
[18:29] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你叫什么 |
[18:34] | It’s Dyana, Your Grace. | 我叫黛安娜 王后陛下 |
[18:38] | If it please you. | 希望您喜欢这名字 |
[18:41] | Dyana. What a pretty name. | 黛安娜 多美的名字 |
[18:48] | I understand you’ve found yourself in some trouble. | 我明白你遇到麻烦了 |
[18:53] | I was fetching the Prince his wine, | 我是去给王子殿下送酒的 |
[18:55] | and I put it on his table, and when I turned– | 我把酒放在了桌子上 然后转身—— |
[19:00] | I didn’t see him. | 我根本没看见他 |
[19:03] | I asked him to stop, Your Grace. | 我请求他停下 陛下 |
[19:05] | I did, truly… | 我真的求了…… |
[19:08] | you must believe me. | 您一定要相信我 |
[19:24] | Thank you for telling me, Dyana. | 谢谢你告诉我 黛安娜 |
[19:31] | -I know it wasn’t your fault. -Hm? | – 我知道这不是你的过错 – 嗯? |
[19:35] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[19:37] | Y-You do? | 真 真的吗? |
[19:40] | I do. | 是的 |
[19:44] | But what I worry about… | 但我担心的是…… |
[19:47] | is what others might believe. | 其他人会不会相信 |
[19:51] | You were alone with the Prince, were you not? | 你当时和王子独处一室 是吗? |
[19:54] | Yes, I– | 是的 我—— |
[19:56] | And no one else saw what happened between the two of you. | 没人看见你们俩之间发生了什么 |
[20:00] | If anyone else were to hear about this– | 如果其他人听说这件事—— |
[20:02] | -I haven’t told anyone. -You told Ser Erryk and Talya and now me. | – 我没有跟任何人说 – 你告诉了伊利克爵士 塔雅还有我 |
[20:07] | And though I believe you are not to blame, others might not be so trusting. | 虽然我相信不是你的错 但其他人可能不会那么相信你 |
[20:12] | They might think you were trying to besmirch the Prince, or worse… | 他们可能认为你是想败坏王子的名声 或者更糟的是…… |
[20:16] | that you’re the sort of girl that might have enticed him in the first place. | 从一开始就是你故意勾引了他 |
[20:21] | And you know what happens to girls like that. | 你知道这样的女孩会有怎样的下场 |
[20:25] | I wouldn’t dream of breathing another word to anyone, Your Grace. | 我一个字也不会说出去的 陛下 |
[20:31] | I swear it on my life. | 我以性命发誓 |
[20:40] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会说的 |
[20:55] | For your troubles. | 一点补偿 |
[21:04] | The tea, Your Grace. | 茶来了 陛下 |
[21:20] | It’s best to be certain. | 最好万无一失 |
[21:49] | Get up. | 起来 |
[21:51] | Aegon! | 伊耿! |
[21:55] | Get up! | 给我起来! |
[22:00] | Mother? | 母亲? |
[22:03] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[22:04] | “What is it? What is it?” | “什么事?什么事?” |
[22:06] | “What is it?” That’s all you can say for yourself? | “什么事?”你就只会说这一句话? |
[22:08] | Has something happened? | 发生什么事了吗? |
[22:11] | Dyana. | 黛安娜 |
[22:13] | The serving girl. | 那个侍女 |
[22:16] | Oh, for the gods’ sake. | 哦 看在诸神的份上 |
[22:19] | The girl, Aegon. The one you sent fleeing from your company. | 那个女孩 伊耿 从你身边跑掉的 |
[22:21] | Oh, it was just harmless fun. | 哦 就是找个乐子 |
[22:24] | She didn’t need to go and get upset about it. | 没什么大不了 她犯不着生气 |
[22:27] | Think of the shame on your wife, on me. | 好好想想 这对你的妻子和我来说是怎样的耻辱 |
[22:32] | How can you keep carrying on like this, | 你怎么能一直这样胡闹 |
[22:34] | especially on a day like today? | 尤其是在今天这样的日子? |
[22:36] | Why? What is it today? | 怎么了?今天是什么日子? |
[22:53] | You are no son of mine. | 我没你这个儿子 |
[23:00] | I did not ask for this. | 我也没求着当啊 |
[23:03] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked me to, | 我做了你要求我做的一切 |
[23:05] | and I try so… | 我这么…… |
[23:07] | I try so hard, but it will never be enough for you or father. | 我这么努力 但是你和父亲从不满意 |
[23:13] | Have you seen Dyana? She’s supposed to dress the children. | 你们看见黛安娜了吗? 她本该给孩子们穿衣服的 |
[23:24] | He looks like a different person. | 他看起来像是变了一个人 |
[23:27] | I believe we should also consult Maester Gerardys. | 我认为我们应该再咨询一下格拉底斯学士 |
[23:31] | Perhaps if he could see the King, he’d suggest a different– | 如果他能看看父王 也许会有不同的建议—— |
[23:34] | Princess Rhaenyra. | 雷妮拉公主 |
[23:36] | And Prince Daemon. | 戴蒙王子 |
[23:40] | It has been so long since we were granted the joy of your presence. | 好久不见 大驾光临 我们万分荣幸 |
[23:46] | Indeed, Your Grace. | 确实很久了 王后陛下 |
[23:48] | Though not long enough to merit a greeting upon our arrival. | 但也没久到值得你们隆重欢迎对吧 |
[23:51] | I’m sure the Queen had pressing business, my love. | 我敢肯定王后有要务在身 亲爱的 |
[23:55] | What can either of us know of ruling a kingdom? | 治理国家的事 我们俩又懂什么呢? |
[23:57] | I do not rule, as you well know. | 你们很清楚 不是我在治理国家 |
[24:00] | My father and I are mere stewards of the King’s will and wisdom. | 我父亲和我只不过是服务于国王的意志和智慧 |
[24:03] | And how exactly is that wisdom expressed? | 那么国王陛下到底是如何表达智慧的? |
[24:07] | In blinks and wheezes? | 通过眨眼和喘气吗? |
[24:10] | I’d be surprised if he could remember his own name. | 他要是还能记住自己的名字 我都要大吃一惊 |
[24:11] | -Or if you could. -King Viserys’s condition | – 要是你能记住也行 – 自从上次会面之后 |
[24:13] | has worsened since you saw him last. | 韦塞里斯陛下的状况日渐恶化 |
[24:17] | It subjects him to considerable pain. | 这使他遭受巨大痛苦 |
[24:19] | -On the advice of the maesters– -Ah, the maesters. | – 按照学士们的建议—— – 啊 学士们 |
[24:21] | Of course. It is they who keep him… | 当然 就是他们让他…… |
[24:25] | addled on milk of the poppy while the Hightowers warm his throne. | 迷上了罂粟花奶 好叫海塔尔们帮他暖王座 |
[24:29] | Rhaenyra, if you would see him without it, almost blind with suffering. | 雷妮拉 你是没见过他离开罂粟花奶 痛到不省人事的样子 |
[24:32] | Alicent, I have no doubt it was an act of the purest mercy, | 阿莉森 我毫不怀疑 你这样做纯粹是出于仁慈 |
[24:36] | but tell me, for the King’s suffering, | 不过告诉我 如果是为了减轻国王的痛苦 |
[24:39] | did the maesters also prescribe the removal of Targaryen heraldry | 学士们难道也开了方子 要求去掉坦格利安纹章 |
[24:42] | and the installation in its stead of various statues and stars? | 换上各种雕像和七芒星图案? |
[24:46] | The emblems of the Seven serve only to guide us on an uncertain path. | 七神徽章只是为了在未知的道路上引领我们 |
[24:49] | -To remind us of a higher authority. -And on the morrow, | – 提醒我们世间还有更高的权威 – 那么明天 |
[24:52] | which authority will sit in judgment of my son’s claim on his own inheritance? | 又是哪位权威将会裁断我儿子对自己遗产的所有权? |
[24:57] | That would be mine… and the Hand’s. | 会是我……和国王之手 |
[24:59] | But be assured, the Father is just and commands me | 但请放心 天父是公正的 |
[25:01] | to forget the accusations you have hurled in this room today. | 他命令我忘记你今天在这间屋子里提出的控诉 |
[25:11] | -Smaller than I remember. -It looks exactly the same. | – 比我记忆中要小 – 和我记忆中完全一样 |
[25:14] | Luke, come on. | 小路 快来 |
[25:31] | See? I told you this would still be here. | 看见了吗?我就说肯定还在 |
[25:34] | And you thought you could swing Criston’s morningstar. | 那时候你以为能挥动克里斯顿的流星锤 |
[25:37] | And you almost took your own head off. | 结果差点搞得脑袋搬家 |
[25:45] | -What’s your problem? -Everyone’s staring at us. | – 你怎么了?- 人人都在盯着我们 |
[25:51] | No one would question me being heir to Driftmark… | 没有人会质疑我是潮头岛的继承人…… |
[25:55] | if… | 假如…… |
[25:57] | if I looked more like Ser Laenor Velaryon than Ser Harwin Strong. | 假如我看起来更像兰尼诺·瓦列利安爵士 而不是哈尔温·斯壮爵士 |
[26:02] | It doesn’t matter what they think. | 他们的想法并不重要 |
[26:49] | Well done, my Prince. | 干得好 王子 |
[26:51] | You’ll be winning tourneys in no time. | 你很快就会在比武大会上获胜 |
[26:52] | I don’t give a shit about tourneys. | 我才不在乎什么比武大会 |
[26:55] | Nephews… | 两位外甥…… |
[26:58] | have you come to train? | 你们是来训练的吗? |
[27:00] | Open the gate! | 开门! |
[27:35] | Hold your nerve, my Queen. | 别紧张 王后陛下 |
[27:37] | What we do, we do for the good of the realm. | 我们所做的一切 都是为了王国利益 |
[27:40] | I must confess a certain uneasiness now this is at hand. | 必须承认 眼下这事让我非常不安 |
[27:45] | -He may yet live. -But we must be prepared if he does not. | – 他可能还活着 – 但如果他已经不在了 我们必须有所准备 |
[27:57] | The realm has enjoyed a long peace, | 多年以来 在杰赫里斯和韦塞里斯治下 |
[28:00] | a credit to the work of both Jaehaerys and Viserys, | 王国有幸 承平日久 |
[28:03] | but the threat of war looms and may arrive on our shores. | 但如今战争的威胁隐现 随时会抵达我们的海岸 |
[28:07] | When it does, will you want a child at the command | 如果真的开战 你会想要一个孩子来指挥 |
[28:10] | of the greatest fleet in Westeros? | 维斯特洛最强大的舰队吗? |
[28:14] | We must, of course… | 当然了 我们的所作所为 |
[28:17] | act in the interest of our subjects. | 必须以臣民利益为重 |
[28:21] | The next Lord of the Tides will be deeply in your debt, Your Grace. | 王后陛下 下一任潮汐之主会知恩图报的 |
[28:26] | As will Driftmark… | 潮头岛也一样会 |
[28:27] | in all its strength. | 全力以赴 |
[28:47] | Grandmother? | 外婆? |
[28:52] | Rhaena. | 雷妮亚 |
[29:01] | Baela said you might be here. | 贝妮拉说你可能在这里 |
[29:05] | She’s done well as your ward. | 你把她照顾得很好 |
[29:07] | You’ve…um… | 你…… |
[29:09] | raised her admirably. | 把她养育得出类拔萃 |
[29:11] | You honor me, Princess. | 过奖了 公主 |
[29:14] | Might I speak to the Princess alone, Rhaena? | 我能和公主单独聊几句吗 雷妮亚? |
[29:20] | Princess. | 先告退了 公主 |
[29:31] | I wondered for many an hour what your purpose was in coming here. | 我想了很久 你来这儿的目的是什么 |
[29:37] | Whether you’d speak for or against the suit brought by Ser Vaemond. | 关于魏蒙德爵士的控诉 你到底是站在哪边 |
[29:40] | But then, I realized… | 但是后来 我意识到 |
[29:43] | you intend to advocate for yourself. | 你是站在自己这边 |
[29:48] | This is no fair proceeding. | 这件事他们绝不会公平处置 |
[29:51] | It is a trap set by the Queen and the Hand, I’d wager, | 我敢打赌这是王后和首相设下的圈套 |
[29:55] | to proclaim my son illegitimate. | 他们想借此宣告我的儿子是私生子 |
[29:57] | Yet you did worse than that with Laenor. | 但你对兰尼诺的所作所为 可比这个更加恶劣 |
[30:02] | Did you not? | 不是吗? |
[30:09] | I loved your son. | 我爱你的儿子 |
[30:13] | You may not believe it to be true, but I did. | 你可能不相信 但我真的爱他 |
[30:20] | I did not order his death. | 所以我没有派人杀他 |
[30:25] | Nor was I complicit in it. I swear this to you. | 也没有参与谋划 我可以发誓 |
[30:35] | I’ll make you an offer. | 我有个提议 |
[30:40] | Back Luke’s claim, | 你支持小路的继承权 |
[30:41] | and let us betroth Laena’s children to mine. | 同时让兰娜尔的两个女儿和我的两个儿子订婚 |
[30:46] | Baela will be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms | 贝妮拉将会成为七大王国的王后 |
[30:51] | and her sons will be heirs to the throne. | 她的子嗣将会成为铁王座的继承人 |
[30:53] | Rhaena will rule in Driftmark, and | 雷妮亚将统治潮头岛 |
[30:57] | the seat will pass to her and Lucerys’s children in time. | 以后再由她和路斯里斯的孩子继承爵位 |
[31:00] | A generous offer. | 慷慨的提议 |
[31:03] | -Or a desperate one. -What does it matter? | – 或者说是绝望的提议 – 重要吗? |
[31:11] | You are right in this, at least. | 确实不重要 |
[31:17] | It does not matter. | 至少你说对了这点 |
[31:29] | You can bargain with me all you like. | 随你怎么讨价还价 |
[31:32] | Bring my granddaughter with you to soften my resolve. | 或是想用我的外孙女让我心软 |
[31:37] | But tomorrow, the Hightowers land their first blow. | 但是明天 海塔尔家族会率先出击 |
[31:42] | They force you to your knees… | 他们会强迫你屈服 |
[31:45] | and I must stand alone. | 而我必定会保持中立 |
[32:30] | Alicent? | 阿莉森? |
[32:33] | Alicent… | 阿莉森…… |
[32:35] | No, it’s Rhaenyra, father. | 父亲 是我 雷妮拉 |
[32:41] | Rhaenyra. | 雷妮拉 |
[32:48] | “The Song of Ice and Fire.” Do you believe it to be true? | 冰与火之歌 您相信它会成真吗? |
[32:55] | Aegon’s Dream. | 伊耿的梦 |
[33:00] | You told me | 是您告诉我 |
[33:02] | it was our duty to hold the realm united against a common foe. | 团结整个王国 对抗共同的敌人 是我们的职责 |
[33:10] | By naming me heir, you divided the realm. | 您立我为继承人 却导致王国走向分裂 |
[33:23] | I thought I wanted it. | 我以为我想要铁王座 |
[33:35] | But the burden is a heavy one. | 但这负担太重了 |
[33:40] | It’s too heavy. | 真的太重了 |
[33:50] | My… | 我…… |
[33:52] | My only child. | 我唯一的孩子 |
[33:59] | If you wish me to bear it, then defend me. | 如果您想要我担起重任 那就支持我 |
[34:03] | And my children. | 和我的孩子们 |
[34:09] | It’s… | 这…… |
[35:06] | I want to have supper, Otto. | 给我准备晚餐 奥托 |
[35:11] | -It is the morning, Your Grace. -Tonight. | – 现在是早上了 陛下 – 今晚 |
[35:18] | The whole of my family | 我所有的家人 |
[35:20] | are gathered at the Red Keep. | 都在红堡团聚 |
[35:25] | I want us… to dine together. | 我希望……我们能一起吃顿饭 |
[35:59] | Bring milk of the poppy. | 把罂粟花奶拿过来 |
[36:16] | No. | 不要 |
[36:20] | Just arrange the supper. | 安排晚餐就好 |
[36:27] | Though it is the great hope of this court | 朝廷非常希望 |
[36:29] | that Lord Corlys Velaryon survive his wounds, | 科利斯·瓦列利安大人能够平安归来 |
[36:34] | we gather here with the grim task | 但此刻我们聚集在此 有着更加沉重的任务 |
[36:36] | of dealing with the succession of Driftmark. | 那就是解决潮头岛的继承问题 |
[36:40] | As Hand, I speak with the King’s voice on this | 作为首相 我代表国王就此事 |
[36:43] | and all other matters. | 和其他所有问题发言 |
[36:47] | The crown will now hear the petitions. | 现在开始听取陈情 |
[36:50] | Ser Vaemond of House Velaryon. | 瓦列利安家族的魏蒙德爵士 |
[37:00] | My Queen. | 王后陛下 |
[37:03] | My Lord Hand. | 首相大人 |
[37:05] | The history of our noble houses extends beyond the Seven Kingdoms | 我们家族的高贵历史可以从七大王国 |
[37:09] | to the days of Old Valyria. | 一直追溯到古瓦雷利亚时代 |
[37:11] | For as long as House Targaryen has ruled the skies, | 坦格利安家族一直统治着天空 |
[37:14] | House Velaryon has ruled the seas. | 正如瓦列利安家族统治着海洋 |
[37:16] | When the Doom fell on Valyria, our houses became the last of their kind. | 瓦雷利亚末日浩劫之后 我们两个家族成为最后的幸存者 |
[37:21] | Our forebearers came to this new land, knowing that were they to fail, | 我们的祖先来到这片全新的土地 他们知道如果失败 |
[37:24] | it would mean the end to their bloodlines and their name. | 将意味着血脉和姓氏的终结 |
[37:29] | I have spent my entire life on Driftmark defending my brother’s seat. | 我这辈子 都在潮头岛坚定捍卫哥哥的统治 |
[37:33] | I am Lord Corlys’s closest kin, his own blood. | 我是科利斯伯爵的至亲 我们血脉同源 |
[37:37] | The true, unimpeachable blood of House Velaryon runs through my veins. | 我的血管里流淌着真正的 不容置疑的瓦列利安之血 |
[37:41] | As it does in my sons, the offspring of Laenor Velaryon. | 我的儿子们也是如此 他们是兰尼诺·瓦列利安的孩子 |
[37:45] | If you cared so much about your house’s blood, Ser Vaemond, | 如果你真的在意家族血脉 魏蒙德爵士 |
[37:48] | you would not be so bold as to supplant its rightful heir. | 就不会如此大胆挑战家族合法继承人的位置 |
[37:50] | No, you only speak for yourself and for your own ambition. | 你的说辞不过是为了个人利益和野心 |
[37:54] | You will have chance to make your own petition, Princess Rhaenyra. | 稍后会有机会让你表达诉求 雷妮拉公主 |
[37:56] | Do Ser Vaemond the courtesy of allowing his to be heard. | 请尊重魏蒙德爵士 听完他的发言 |
[38:05] | What do you know of Velaryon blood, Princess? | 公主 你对瓦列利安的血脉了解多少? |
[38:09] | I could cut my veins and show it to you | 就算我割开血管让你看看 |
[38:12] | and you still wouldn’t recognize it. | 你也认不出来 |
[38:15] | This is about the future and survival of my house, not yours. | 此事关乎我们家族的未来和存亡 与你无关 |
[38:24] | My Queen, my Lord Hand. | 王后陛下 首相大人 |
[38:28] | This is a matter of blood, not ambition. | 这是血脉传承的问题 无关野心 |
[38:32] | I place the continuation of the survival of my house and my line above all. | 我把家族存亡和血脉延续置于一切利益之上 |
[38:37] | I humbly put myself before you as my brother’s successor… | 我谦卑地向各位提名自己 |
[38:41] | the Lord of Driftmark and Lord of the Tides. | 作为我的兄长 潮头岛伯爵 潮汛之主的继承人 |
[38:46] | Thank you, Ser Vaemond. | 感谢你的发言 魏蒙德爵士 |
[38:55] | Princess Rhaenyra, you may now speak for your son, Lucerys Velaryon. | 雷妮拉公主 现在可以为你的儿子路斯里斯·瓦列利安发言了 |
[39:05] | If I am to grace this farce with some answer, | 如果面对这场闹剧 我还非得说点什么 |
[39:08] | I will start by reminding the court that nearly 20 years ago, in this very– | 那我首先要提醒各位 大约二十年前 就在这个—— |
[39:17] | King Viserys of House Targaryen, | 坦格利安家族的 |
[39:20] | the First of His Name, | 韦赛里斯一世 |
[39:22] | King of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, | 安达尔人 洛伊拿人 |
[39:25] | and the First Men, | 和先民的国王 |
[39:28] | Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm. | 七国统治者暨全境守护者 驾到! |
[40:52] | I will sit the throne today. | 今天我来坐铁王座 |
[40:56] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[41:04] | I will be fine. I will be fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[41:21] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[41:26] | -Ah… -Come on. | – 啊…… – 来吧 |
[41:35] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[42:18] | I must… admit… my confusion. | 我必须……承认……我很疑惑 |
[42:25] | I do not understand | 我不理解 |
[42:27] | why petitions are being heard over a settled succession. | 继承人早已定下 还要陈什么情 |
[42:32] | The only one present… | 在场唯一…… |
[42:34] | who might offer keener insight into Lord Corlys’s wishes | 真正了解科利斯大人意愿的人 |
[42:39] | is the Princess Rhaenys. | 是雷妮丝公主 |
[42:44] | Indeed, Your Grace. | 确实如此 陛下 |
[43:00] | It was ever my husband’s will that Driftmark | 我丈夫一直都希望潮头岛 |
[43:03] | pass through Ser Laenor | 由兰尼诺爵士的 |
[43:06] | to his trueborn son… | 亲生儿子继承…… |
[43:08] | Lucerys Velaryon. | 也就是路斯里斯·瓦列利安 |
[43:10] | His mind never changed. | 他的想法从未改变 |
[43:13] | Nor did my support of him. | 我对他的支持也从未改变 |
[43:17] | As a matter of fact, the Princess Rhaenyra has just informed me of her desire | 事实上 雷妮拉公主刚刚向我表达了她的意愿 |
[43:20] | to marry her sons Jace and Luke | 她希望她的儿子 小杰和小路 |
[43:22] | to Lord Corlys’s granddaughters, Baela and Rhaena. | 与科利斯大人的外孙女 贝妮拉和雷妮亚订下婚约 |
[43:26] | A proposal to which I heartily agree. | 我由衷赞同这门亲事 |
[43:31] | Well… the matter is settled. | 那……就这么定了 |
[43:36] | Again. | 我再重申一遍 |
[43:38] | I hereby reaffirm Prince Lucerys of House Velaryon | 确立瓦列利安家族的路斯里斯王子 |
[43:44] | as heir to Driftmark, | 为潮头岛和浮木王座的继承人 |
[43:46] | the Driftwood Throne, and the next Lord of the Tides. | 暨下一任潮汛之主 |
[43:57] | You break law… | 你违反了法律 |
[44:00] | and centuries of tradition | 破坏了延续几个世纪的传统 |
[44:03] | to install your daughter as heir. | 让你的女儿做继承人 |
[44:06] | Yet you dare tell me… | 但你休想告诉我 |
[44:09] | who deserves to inherit the name Velaryon. | 谁有资格来继承瓦列利安 |
[44:14] | No. | 不行 |
[44:16] | I will not allow it. | 我决不允许 |
[44:20] | “Allow it”? | “允许”? |
[44:22] | Do not forget yourself, Vaemond. | 别忘了你的身份 魏蒙德 |
[44:28] | That is no true Velaryon, | 他不是真正的瓦列利安 |
[44:33] | and certainly no nephew of mine. | 也绝对不是我的侄孙 |
[44:36] | Go to your chambers. You have said enough. | 你回房去 你说得够多了 |
[44:40] | Lucerys is my true-born grandson. | 路斯里斯是我的亲生外孙 |
[44:44] | And you… | 而你 |
[44:46] | are no more than the second son of Driftmark. | 不过是个潮头岛的次子 |
[44:50] | You… may run your house as you see fit… | 你……可以随意安排你的家族 |
[44:56] | but you will not decide the future of mine. | 但是你不能决定我们家族的未来 |
[45:01] | My house survived the Doom | 我的家族从末日浩劫中幸存 |
[45:03] | and a thousand tribulations besides. | 历经千百次磨难 |
[45:06] | And gods be damned… | 诸神见鬼去吧 |
[45:09] | I will not see it ended on the account of this– | 我绝不会看着我的家族断绝于这个—— |
[45:17] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[45:29] | Her children… | 她的孩子…… |
[45:31] | are bastards! | 是野种! |
[45:37] | And she… | 她…… |
[45:39] | is… | 是个…… |
[45:41] | a whore. | 婊子 |
[45:49] | I… | 我要 |
[45:51] | will have your tongue for that. | 割了你的舌头 |
[46:01] | He can keep his tongue. | 还是留着他的舌头吧 |
[46:03] | -Disarm him! -No need. | – 拿下他的武器!- 不必了 |
[46:13] | -Call the maesters! -Father? | – 叫学士来!- 父亲? |
[46:15] | Please, my love. You must take something for the pain. | 求你了亲爱的 你得喝点止痛的 |
[46:19] | I will not cloud my mind. | 我要保持头脑清醒 |
[46:22] | I must put things right. | 我得让事情回到正轨 |
[47:09] | The body will be ready for its return to Driftmark on the morrow, my lady. | 遗体明日即可启程送回潮头岛了 夫人 |
[47:17] | You may wish to leave the Silent Sisters to their work. | 您可以让静默姐妹自己完成工作 |
[47:21] | It is ill luck to look upon the face of death. | 直面死亡不大吉利 |
[47:28] | The Stranger has visited me more times than I can count, Grand Maester. | 我已经数不清见过陌客多少次了 大学士 |
[47:36] | I assure you… | 我敢说 |
[47:39] | he cares little whether my eyes are open or closed. | 他根本不会在乎我是睁眼还是闭眼 |
[49:08] | How good it is… to see you all tonight… | 今晚见到你们……齐聚一堂…… |
[49:13] | together. | 我真高兴 |
[49:20] | -Prayer before we begin? -Yes. | – 要餐前祈祷吗? – 好 |
[49:24] | May the Mother smile down on this gathering with love. | 愿圣母慈爱的目光 欢笑着注视我们齐聚一堂 |
[49:28] | May the Smith mend the bonds that have been broken for far too long. | 愿铁匠修补我们断裂已久的纽带 |
[49:31] | And to Vaemond Velaryon, may the gods give him rest. | 至于魏蒙德·瓦列利安 愿诸神赐予他安息 |
[49:43] | This is an occasion for celebration, it seems. | 今天是个值得庆祝的好日子 |
[49:47] | My grandsons, Jace and Luke, | 我的外孙 小杰和小路 |
[49:49] | will marry their cousins, Baela and Rhaena, | 会迎娶他们的表亲 贝妮拉与雷妮亚 |
[49:52] | further strengthening the bond between our houses. | 我们的家族血脉将更加紧密相连 |
[49:56] | A toast to the young Princes… | 敬年轻的王子们…… |
[49:59] | -and their betrothed. -Hear, hear! | – 与他们的未婚妻 – 干杯 干杯! |
[50:03] | Well done, Jace. You’ll finally get to lie with a woman. | 不错啊小杰 你终于能睡女人了 |
[50:06] | Let us toast as well Prince Lucerys… | 再让我们敬路斯里斯王子…… |
[50:11] | the future Lord of the Tides. | 未来的高潮城伯爵 |
[50:14] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 干杯 |
[50:15] | You’ll be great. | 你会很棒的 |
[50:20] | You do know how the act is done, I assume? | 我猜 你知道那事儿该怎么干 对吧? |
[50:25] | At least in principle? | 至少懂点儿理论吧? |
[50:26] | Where to put your cock and all that. | 该把鸡巴放哪儿啊啥的 |
[50:27] | Let it be, cousin. | 别理他 表哥 |
[50:29] | You can play the jester if you wish, but hold your tongue before my betrothed. | 你想当小丑我不拦着 但在我未婚妻面前你最好闭嘴 |
[50:54] | It both gladdens my heart | 我既是满心欢喜 |
[50:59] | and fills me with sorrow | 又充满悲伤 |
[51:03] | to see these faces around the table. | 只因见到大家齐聚于此 |
[51:08] | The faces most dear to me in all the world… | 你们都是我在这个世界上最亲近的人…… |
[51:13] | yet grown so distant from each other… | 但在过去的多年中 你们彼此却…… |
[51:16] | in the years past. | 渐行渐远 充满隔阂 |
[51:42] | My own face… | 我这张脸…… |
[51:44] | is no longer a handsome one… | 早已不复往昔的英俊…… |
[51:49] | if indeed it ever was. | 如果以前还算英俊的话 |
[51:55] | But tonight… | 但是今晚…… |
[51:57] | I wish you to see me… as I am. | 我希望你们看到的是我……我本人 |
[52:02] | Not just a king… | 不仅仅是君主…… |
[52:05] | but your father. | 而是你们的父亲 |
[52:08] | Your brother. | 兄弟 |
[52:10] | Your husband… | 丈夫…… |
[52:14] | and your grandsire. | 和外公 |
[52:16] | Who may not, it seems… | 一个似乎…… |
[52:20] | walk for much longer among you. | 行将就木的老人 |
[52:27] | Let us no longer hold ill feelings in our hearts. | 让我们心中不再充满恶意 |
[52:33] | The crown cannot stand strong | 若龙王家族内部分崩离析 |
[52:35] | if the House of the Dragon remains divided. | 王权则难以稳固 |
[52:38] | But set aside your grievances. | 放下心中的不满吧 |
[52:45] | if not for the sake of the crown… | 哪怕不是为了国家…… |
[52:48] | then for the sake of this old man | 而是为了我这个 |
[52:51] | who loves you all | 爱你们至深的 |
[52:54] | so dearly. | 老头子 |
[53:22] | I wish to raise my cup to Her Grace, the Queen. | 我想举杯敬王后陛下 |
[53:29] | I love my father. | 我爱我的父亲 |
[53:32] | But I must admit that no one has stood… | 但我得承认 没人能像…… |
[53:35] | more loyally by his side than his good wife. | 他身旁那位贤能的妻子一样忠诚 |
[53:41] | She has tended to him with… | 多年来 她以始终如一的奉献精神 |
[53:46] | love, and honor. | 陪伴于我父亲身边 |
[53:50] | And for that, she has my gratitude… | 为此 我对她心怀感激…… |
[53:55] | and my apology. | 和歉意 |
[54:05] | Your graciousness moves me deeply, Princess. | 你的宽厚让我动容 公主 |
[54:12] | We are both mothers… | 我们都是母亲 |
[54:16] | and we love our children. | 都深爱着自己的孩子 |
[54:21] | We have more in common than we sometimes allow. | 即使有时不愿承认 但我们其实有很多共同点 |
[54:27] | I raise my cup to you and to your house. | 我敬你和你的家族 |
[54:36] | You will make a fine queen. | 你会是个好女王 |
[55:14] | I… | 我…… |
[55:16] | I regret the disappointment you are soon to suffer. | 我为你即将忍受的失望而感到遗憾 |
[55:20] | But if you ever wish to know what it is to be well satisfied, | 但如果你想感受一下真正的满足 |
[55:23] | all you have to do is ask. | 我乐意随时效劳 |
[55:26] | Jace. | 小杰 |
[55:56] | To Prince Aegon and Prince Aemond. | 敬伊耿和伊蒙德王子 |
[56:00] | We have not seen each other in years, | 虽然我们多年未见 |
[56:03] | but I have fond memories of our shared youth. | 但年少时一起成长的时光我记忆犹新 |
[56:08] | And as men, I hope we may yet be friends and allies. | 我们都已长大成人 希望可以既是朋友 又是同盟 |
[56:13] | To you and your family’s good health, dear uncles. | 愿你和你的家庭健康常在 亲爱的舅舅们 |
[56:24] | To you as well. | 也敬你 |
[56:33] | Beware the beast beneath the boards. | 小心板下有野兽 |
[56:35] | Well done, my boy. | 干得好 孩子 |
[56:37] | I would like to toast to Baela and Rhaena. | 我想敬贝妮拉和雷妮亚 |
[56:40] | They’ll be married soon. | 她们即将走入婚姻 |
[56:43] | It isn’t so bad. Mostly he just ignores you… | 其实没那么糟 大多数时间他只是无视你而已…… |
[56:48] | except sometimes when he’s drunk. | 喝醉的时候例外 |
[56:58] | -Good. -Let us have some music. | – 很棒 – 来点音乐吧 |
[57:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[58:40] | Guards. | 护卫 |
[58:50] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[59:30] | Final tribute. | 最后的致敬 |
[59:35] | To the health of my nephews: | 愿我的外甥们身体健康 |
[59:38] | Jace… | 小杰 |
[59:40] | Luke… | 小路 |
[59:43] | and Joffrey. | 和乔佛里 |
[59:45] | Each of them handsome, wise… | 愿他们每一位都英俊 智慧…… |
[59:56] | -strong. -Aemond. | – 如斯强壮 – 伊蒙德 |
[59:57] | Come… | 来吧 |
[1:00:00] | let us drain our cups to these three… | 让我们干杯 为三个…… |
[1:00:04] | -Strong boys. -I dare you to say that again. | – 如斯强壮的男孩们 – 你敢再说一次 |
[1:00:07] | Why? ‘Twas only a compliment. | 怎么了?不过是一句贺词罢了 |
[1:00:10] | Do you not think yourself Strong? | 你觉得自己不够壮吗? |
[1:00:12] | -Jace! -That is enough! | – 小杰!- 够了! |
[1:00:21] | Why would you say such a thing before these people? | 你干嘛当着大家的面说这些? |
[1:00:23] | I was merely expressing how proud I am of my family, Mother. | 我只是表达一下对家族的自豪罢了 母亲 |
[1:00:26] | Mm, though it seems my nephews aren’t quite as proud of theirs. | 但好像我的外甥们对自己的家族没有那么多自豪感啊 |
[1:00:30] | Wait, wait! | 等等 站住 |
[1:00:36] | Go to your quarters. All of you go, now. | 回你们房间去 所有人 立刻 |
[1:00:58] | Rhaenyra. | 雷妮拉 |
[1:01:03] | It’s best, I think, if we go back to Dragonstone. | 我觉得 我们最好还是先回龙石岛吧 |
[1:01:06] | You’ve only just arrived. | 你才刚来不久 |
[1:01:14] | Let me see the children home. | 让我送孩子们回去 |
[1:01:17] | I’ll… | 我会…… |
[1:01:20] | return on dragonback. | 骑着龙再回来 |
[1:01:26] | The King and I would both like that. | 陛下和我都希望如此 |
[1:02:09] | It’s been quite a night at the castle, it seems | 看样子今天的城堡之夜挺热闹啊 |
[1:02:14] | Yes, my lady. | 是的 夫人 |
[1:02:50] | Come on, come on. | 来 来 |
[1:02:56] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[1:03:07] | Oh… | 噢 |
[1:03:10] | Well done. | 好了 |
[1:03:18] | -I’m sorry. -Shh. | – 抱歉 – 嘘 |
[1:03:20] | -I’m sorry. -Shh, shh, shh. | – 抱歉 – 嘘 嘘 |
[1:03:25] | But you wanted to know… | 你想知道…… |
[1:03:28] | if I believe it to be true. | 我是否相信 |
[1:03:32] | Believe what to be true, my King? | 相信什么 陛下? |
[1:03:35] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗? |
[1:03:38] | Aegon… | 伊耿…… |
[1:03:42] | Our son? | 我们的儿子? |
[1:03:45] | His Dream. | 他的梦 |
[1:03:47] | The Song of Ice… and Fi– | 冰与火……之歌 |
[1:03:52] | It is true. | 是真的 |
[1:03:55] | What he saw in the North. | 他于北方所见 |
[1:03:59] | The Prince That Was Promised. | 预言中的王子 |
[1:04:02] | I don’t understand, Viserys. | 我听不懂 韦赛里斯 |
[1:04:05] | The Prince. | 那个王子 |
[1:04:07] | Prince Aegon? | 伊耿王子? |
[1:04:09] | To unite the realm | 将联合王国上下 |
[1:04:11] | against the cold… and the dark. | 抵御寒冷……与长夜 |
[1:04:18] | It is you. | 是你啊 |
[1:04:23] | You are the one. | 你就是那个人 |
[1:04:26] | You must do this. | 你一定要做到 |
[1:04:30] | You must do this. | 你一定要做到 |
[1:05:16] | I understand, my King. | 我明白了 陛下 |
[1:05:39] | No more. | 够了 |
[1:05:41] | No more. | 够了 |
[1:06:11] | My love. | 吾爱 |