时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:11] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[03:16] | With his own eyes, Your Grace. | 他亲眼所见 陛下 |
[03:30] | Stay here. Tell no one. | 呆在这里 不要告诉任何人 |
[03:34] | Help me dress. | 帮我更衣 |
[03:50] | Who knows? | 都有谁知道了? |
[03:55] | My handmaiden, Talya. | 我的侍女 塔雅 |
[03:58] | Some of the servants. | 一些仆人 |
[04:05] | I saw him last night… | 当我昨晚见到他…… |
[04:08] | before he– | 在他还没—— |
[04:14] | He told me he wished for Aegon to be king. | 他告诉我想立伊耿为王 |
[04:25] | It is the truth. | 千真万确 |
[04:28] | Uttered with his own lips. | 他亲口所说 |
[04:31] | His last words to me and I was the only one to hear it. | 他对我说了遗言 只有我听到了 |
[04:35] | And now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[05:07] | What is it that could not have waited an hour? | 什么事急成这样? |
[05:10] | Was Dorne invaded? | 多恩打起来了? |
[05:15] | The King is dead. | 国王死了 |
[05:26] | We grieve for Viserys the Peaceful… | 让我们一起哀悼“安宁王”韦赛里斯陛下 |
[05:30] | our sovereign… | 哀悼我们的国王 |
[05:34] | our friend. | 我们的朋友 |
[05:39] | But he has left us a gift. | 但他为我们留下了一个礼物 |
[05:45] | With his last breath, he impressed upon the Queen his final wish: | 他用最后一口气 向王后说出了遗愿 |
[05:49] | that his son, Aegon… | 他的儿子 伊耿 |
[05:52] | should succeed him as Lord of the Seven Kingdoms. | 应当继位为七国之主 |
[06:05] | Then we may proceed now with the full assurance | 既然他有此遗愿 我们也就可以安心推进 |
[06:08] | of his blessing on our long-laid plans. | 长久以来的计划 |
[06:11] | Yes. There is much to be done, | 是的 正如我们之前所讨论的 |
[06:13] | as we’ve previously discussed. | 眼下有很多事情要做 |
[06:14] | Now, there are two among the captains | 首先 都城守备队队长中有两位 |
[06:16] | of the City Watch that remain loyal to Daemon. | 依旧忠诚于戴蒙 |
[06:19] | Let us replace them. | 把他们换掉 |
[06:21] | Lord Lannister. | 兰尼斯特大人? |
[06:22] | The Treasury is well in hand. | 国库在掌控之中 |
[06:23] | The gold will be divided for safekeeping. | 出于安全考虑 我们会将金子分开保存 |
[06:25] | Let ravens be sent to our allies, Riverrun and Highgarden. | 向我们的盟友 奔流城和高庭 送去渡鸦 |
[06:29] | Am I to understand that members of the small council | 如我理解无误 御前会议的成员 |
[06:30] | have been planning secretly to install my son without me? | 一直都瞒着我 在密谋把我儿子推上王座? |
[06:34] | My Queen, there was no need to sully you with darkling schemes. | 王后陛下 没必要让您沾染这些阴谋 |
[06:39] | I will not have this. | 我不同意 |
[06:40] | To hear that you are plotting | 你们竟然当着我的面 |
[06:43] | to replace the King’s chosen heir with an imposter! | 密谋顶替国王钦定的继承人! |
[06:46] | His firstborn son is hardly an imposter. | 国王长子怎能算是顶替 |
[06:48] | Hundreds of lords and landed knights swore fealty to the Princess. | 数百名领主大人和有产骑士都曾对公主宣誓效忠 |
[06:52] | That was some 20 years ago. Most of them now dead. | 都快二十年了 那些人如今都死得差不多了 |
[06:54] | You heard the Lord Hand. | 你听到首相大人的话了 |
[06:55] | Plot or no, the King changed his mind. | 不管有没有密谋 国王已经改变主意了 |
[06:59] | I am six-and-seventy years old. | 我如今七十有六 |
[07:01] | I have known Viserys longer than any who sit at this table. | 我认识韦赛里斯比在座各位都要久 |
[07:06] | And I will not believe that he said this on his deathbed, alone, | 我绝不相信他会独自一人作出临终遗言 |
[07:10] | with only the boy’s mother as a witness. | 只有那孩子的母亲能作证 |
[07:14] | This is seizure! | 这是强夺! |
[07:16] | It is theft! It is treason! | 这是偷窃!这是叛国! |
[07:19] | At the least, it is– | 最起码这也是—— |
[07:20] | Mind your tongue, Lyman. | 注意你的言辞 林曼 |
[07:23] | The King was well last night… | 国王昨晚还好好的…… |
[07:26] | by all accounts. | 大家都见到了 |
[07:29] | Which of you here can swear that he died of his own accord? | 在座各位谁敢发誓 他是自然死亡的? |
[07:34] | Which of us are you accusing of regicide, Lord Beesbury? | 你是在指控我们当中有谁弑君 毕斯柏里伯爵? |
[07:37] | Whether it was one of you, or all of you, I care not. | 我不关心是谁干的 还是你们全都有份 |
[07:42] | I will have no part– | 但我绝不会参与—— |
[07:43] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[07:44] | Ser Criston. | 克里斯顿爵士 |
[07:58] | Throw down your sword and remove your cloak, Ser Criston. | 扔掉剑 脱下白袍 克里斯顿爵士 |
[08:04] | I am your Lord Commander, Ser Criston. | 我是你的队长 克里斯顿爵士 |
[08:06] | Cast down your sword. | 把剑扔了 |
[08:08] | I will not suffer insults to Her Grace the Queen. | 我不能坐视王后陛下遭受冒犯 |
[08:11] | There was no insult to me, Ser Criston. Y– Put aside your blade. | 我没有被冒犯 克里斯顿爵士 你—— 把剑放下 |
[08:22] | Has it come to this? | 非得这样吗? |
[08:23] | Lord Commander, enough. | 队长大人 够了 |
[08:29] | Let us have Lord Beesbury removed. | 我去找人把毕斯柏里伯爵抬走吧 |
[08:31] | No. | 不 |
[08:33] | The door remains shut until we finish our business. | 在我们完事之前 谁都不准开门 |
[08:53] | Storm’s End is of concern. | 风息堡是个问题 |
[08:56] | We may not assume the loyalty of Lord Borros. | 不知道博洛斯公爵是否忠于我们 |
[08:59] | But he has four daughters, all of them unmarried. | 但是他有四个女儿 全部未婚 |
[09:01] | The right proposal– | 合适的婚配—— |
[09:03] | What of Rhaenyra? | 雷妮拉怎么办? |
[09:05] | The former heir cannot, of course, be allowed to remain free | 当然 不能坐视前任继承人自由行动 |
[09:08] | and draw support to her claim. | 为她的阵营拉拢支持 |
[09:12] | You mean to imprison her. | 你的意思是要把她关起来 |
[09:14] | She and her family will be given the opportunity | 她和她的家人将有机会 |
[09:16] | to publicly swear obeisance to the new King. | 向新王公开宣誓服从 |
[09:21] | She will never bend the knee. | 她绝不会屈膝臣服 |
[09:23] | Nor will Daemon, which you know. | 戴蒙也不会 你懂他的 |
[09:30] | You plan to kill them. | 你打算杀掉他们 |
[09:37] | And all here accede to this. | 而且在座各位都同意 |
[09:38] | Your father is correct, Your Grace. | 您的父亲是正确的 陛下 |
[09:41] | A living challenger invites battle and bloodshed. | 一个活着的挑战者会带来战争与杀戮 |
[09:44] | It is unsavory, yes. | 是 这当然不光彩 |
[09:47] | But a sacrifice we must make to secure Aegon’s succession. | 但这是为了伊耿继位做出的必要牺牲 |
[09:51] | And then there is Daemon to consider. | 而且还要考虑到戴蒙 |
[09:53] | The King wouldn’t wish for any unsavory– | 国王当然不希望任何不光彩的—— |
[09:55] | But the King did not wish… | 但国王绝不希望…… |
[09:55] | for the murder of his daughter! | 他的女儿被人谋害! |
[09:58] | He loved her. I will not have you deny this. | 他爱她 我不允许你否认这点 |
[10:00] | And yet– | 但—— |
[10:01] | One more word and I will have you removed from this chamber | 再多说一个字 我就把你赶出房间 |
[10:03] | and sent to the Wall! | 发配长城! |
[10:15] | What do you suggest, Your Grace? | 您有何建议 陛下? |
[10:21] | Time is of the essence. | 时间宝贵 刻不容缓 |
[10:33] | Lord Commander Westerling… | 维斯特林队长…… |
[10:37] | take your knights to Dragonstone. | 带着你的骑士们去龙石岛 |
[10:38] | Be quick and be clean. | 要干净利落 |
[10:55] | I am Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. | 我是御林铁卫队长 |
[11:00] | I recognize no authority but the King’s. | 除了国王我谁也不认 |
[11:04] | And until there is one… | 既然现在没有国王…… |
[11:08] | I have no place here. | 这里也就没有我的位置 |
[11:22] | It is our fate, I think, to crave always what is given to another. | 我想这就是宿命 人们总是眼红别人手里的东西 |
[11:27] | If one possesses a thing, the other will take it away. | 一个人拥有什么 另一个人就会抢走 |
[11:32] | Yes, Princess. | 没错 公主 |
[11:37] | Where is Aegon? | 伊耿去哪了? |
[11:40] | Not here. | 不在这啊 |
[11:42] | He’s not in his rooms. | 他怎么没在自己房里 |
[11:51] | Father. | 父亲 |
[12:02] | What’s happened? | 怎么了? |
[12:18] | -Your father– -There is a beast beneath the boards. | – 你父亲他…… – 小心板下有野兽 |
[12:22] | Oh, my dearest love. | 哦 我最爱的宝贝 |
[12:45] | Ser Erryk. | 伊利克爵士 |
[12:50] | Where’s the Prince? | 王子去哪了? |
[12:52] | Forgive me, Lord Hand. I do not know. | 首相大人恕罪 我不知道 |
[12:55] | But you’re sworn to protect him. | 但你发誓保护他 |
[12:57] | He exploits his authority to order me away, | 他拿出王子身份 命我不得跟随 |
[12:59] | and then he evades me, my Lord. | 又故意避开我 大人 |
[13:05] | I believe he may have left the Keep secretly, | 我猜他大概已经偷偷离开红堡 |
[13:08] | gone into the city. | 混进了城里 |
[13:10] | Find him. | 把他找出来 |
[13:17] | Take no one else but your brother. | 只准带上你哥哥 |
[13:19] | And remove your white cloaks. | 把白袍脱了 |
[13:21] | None can know who you are or what you seek… | 不许让人知道你们是谁 在找什么…… |
[13:24] | including the Queen. | 王后也不行 |
[13:26] | My Lord. | 遵命 大人 |
[13:29] | Bring him to me, and me alone, Ser Erryk. | 直接带他来单独见我 伊利克爵士 |
[13:50] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是干什么? |
[14:13] | Guard. Guard! | 卫兵 卫兵! |
[14:29] | Prince Aegon’s not to be found within the castle walls, Your Grace. | 红堡里没有伊耿王子的踪迹 陛下 |
[14:32] | Your father has sent Ser Erryk into the city to find him. | 您父亲已经派伊利克爵士去城里找他了 |
[14:37] | Ser Erryk knows Aegon. He has the advantage. | 伊利克爵士很了解伊耿 他有优势 |
[14:47] | I trust again to you, Ser Criston, and to your loyalty. | 我会再次相信你和你的忠诚 克里斯顿爵士 |
[14:52] | Aegon must be found, and he must be brought to me. | 务必找到伊耿 带他来见我 |
[14:55] | The very fate of the Seven Kingdoms depends on it. | 七国命运 在此一举 |
[14:59] | Everything you feel for me as your Queen. | 看在你对我 对你的王后的情分上 |
[15:05] | I will not fail you. | 我不会让您失望 |
[15:07] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[15:09] | That would not be my desire, Aemond. | 你不能去 伊蒙德 |
[15:12] | If anything has happened– | 万一出了什么事—— |
[15:14] | Cole needs me, Mother. | 科尔需要我 母亲 |
[15:17] | Ser Erryk isn’t the only one who knows Aegon’s doings. | 了解伊耿习性的 可不只伊利克爵士一个人 |
[15:46] | Aegon brought me to the Street of Silk on my thirteenth name day. | 在我第十三个命名日那天 伊耿带我来了丝绸街 |
[15:50] | It was his duty as my brother, he said, | 他说这是作为哥哥的职责 |
[15:53] | to ensure I was as educated as he was. | 确保我像他一样受到教导 |
[16:00] | At least that’s what I understood him to mean. | 至少我是这么理解的 |
[16:06] | I don’t follow. | 我没明白 |
[16:08] | He said, “Time to get it wet.” | 他说“是时候滋润一下那话儿了” |
[16:10] | Every woman is an image of the Mother, to be spoken of with reverence. | 每个女人都是圣母的化身 不能说这种亵渎的话 |
[16:23] | Sometime last night, we…misplaced our drinking companion. | 昨晚 我们有位酒友不知去向 |
[16:28] | Knowing that he has been, in the past, a patron of your fine establishment, | 我们知道他过去经常来照顾你们的生意 |
[16:31] | we thought to inquire here as to his whereabouts. | 就想着来打听一下他的下落 |
[16:34] | And describe him. | 他长什么样 |
[16:36] | That is a delicate matter. | 这件事有点敏感 |
[16:39] | You see, the man we seek is the young Prince Aegon. | 跟你直说吧 我们在找年轻的伊耿王子 |
[16:43] | I may trust, I hope, in the discretion of your trade. | 希望你们的职业操守不会让我失望 |
[16:47] | The Prince is not here. | 王子不在这 |
[16:50] | Has he been here? Earlier, perhaps? | 那他来过吗?或许再早一点? |
[16:54] | Quite a bit earlier. Years ago, in fact. | 那可太早了 都好几年前了 |
[16:57] | But more recently? | 最近呢? |
[17:00] | He does not frequent the Street of Silk. | 他不常来丝绸街 |
[17:03] | His tastes are known to be… | 众所周知 他的品味…… |
[17:07] | less discriminating. | 没那么讲究 |
[17:10] | Meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[17:12] | I wish you luck, good Ser. And my best to your friend. | 祝你好运 好爵士 祝你的朋友更加好运 |
[17:24] | How you’ve grown. | 你都长这么大了 |
[17:33] | Viserys amended his wishes. | 韦赛里斯修改了遗愿 |
[17:35] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[17:39] | You once swore your banners to Rhaenyra. | 你们曾宣誓效忠雷妮拉 |
[17:42] | You must now pledge them to the future king. | 现在 你们必须宣誓效忠未来的国王 |
[17:53] | I must confer first with my house on this matter. | 事关重大 我得先和我的家族商议 |
[17:58] | You’ll not leave this room without declaring your intention. | 不明表立场 你就不能走出这个房间 |
[18:12] | I am no oath breaker. | 我不做背誓者 |
[18:17] | I will not bend the knee. | 我不会屈膝 |
[18:27] | Anyone else? | 还有谁? |
[18:40] | House Fell keeps its sworn oath to the Princess. | 费尔家族将继续效忠公主 |
[18:49] | Very well. | 很好 |
[19:10] | Long live the King. | 国王万岁 |
[19:11] | Long live the King. | 国王万岁 |
[19:45] | It seems you were mistaken as to Aegon’s habits. | 看来你也不怎么了解伊耿的喜好啊 |
[19:48] | He could be in the hands of mercenaries, | 他可能已经被雇佣兵抓走 |
[19:51] | on a ship to Yi Ti. | 塞进了去夷地的船 |
[19:53] | He could be dead. | 也可能已经死了 |
[19:56] | Let us hope, for your mother’s sake, that is not the case. | 看在你母亲份上 但愿不会那样 |
[20:14] | Let’s have a look. | 咱们来看看 |
[20:15] | -Go on. -Come here. Come here! | – 去吧 – 过来 过来! |
[20:18] | Get in there | 给我上去吧 |
[20:27] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[20:30] | Come on! | 上啊! |
[20:39] | How old are they? | 他们有多大? |
[20:42] | About 10 years, I should say. | 十岁左右吧 |
[20:44] | They have them grow their nails and file the teeth. | 这些人让孩子们留长指甲 磨尖牙齿 |
[20:48] | Makes them more formidable. | 打起来更带劲 |
[20:50] | Come on! | 上啊! |
[20:51] | Prince Aegon spends many a night in this place. | 伊耿王子在这度过了许多个夜晚 |
[20:54] | Do you see now what he is? | 现在你知道他是什么德行了? |
[20:57] | You’ve not seen everything. | 你还没看到他的全部呢 |
[21:06] | Aegon’s? | 伊耿的种? |
[21:07] | One of many, I’d wager. | 我打赌 只是其中之一 |
[21:27] | Here I am, trawling the city, ever the good soldier in search of a wastrel | 看呐 让我这么一个优秀的战士在城里四处搜寻一个废物 |
[21:30] | who’s never taken half an interest in his birthright. | 他生来就拥有一切 但却毫不上心 |
[21:36] | ‘Tis I the younger brother who studies history and philosophy, | 认真学历史 学哲学的 是身为次子的我 |
[21:39] | it is I who trains with the sword, | 努力练剑的是我 |
[21:40] | who rides the largest dragon in the world. | 骑着世界上最大的龙 那也是我 |
[21:42] | It is I who should be– | 我才是那个应该—— |
[21:48] | I know what it is to toil for what others are freely given. | 别人轻松得到 我们却要努力争取 我知道那种滋味 |
[21:55] | And we can’t find him, Cole. | 我们是找不到他的 科尔 |
[21:57] | You are a decent man with no taste for depravity. | 你是个不愿堕落的体面人 |
[22:00] | His secrets are his own… | 他有自己的秘密…… |
[22:02] | and he’s welcome to them. | 就让他留着秘密吧 |
[22:04] | I’m next in line to the throne. | 我是铁王座的下一顺位继承人 |
[22:07] | Should they come looking for me, | 如果他们来找我 |
[22:09] | I intend to be found. | 我不会躲起来 |
[22:21] | Something must be done. Aegon is unfit to rule. | 我们必须做点什么 伊耿不适合做统治者 |
[22:24] | You tolerated the Prince’s proclivities for years. | 你都已经容忍王子的癖好这么多年了 |
[22:26] | Because it was my sworn duty, Arryk. | 因为这是我的誓言职责 亚历克 |
[22:28] | It’s for the Hand to find wisdom. | 把动脑子的事留给首相吧 |
[22:30] | We swore an oath of service until death. | 我们只要至死服从誓言就好 |
[22:32] | A moment of your time, m’lords. | 打扰一下 佬爷们 |
[22:35] | You’ll find no buyers for your wares here. | 我们可不是你的顾客 |
[22:41] | I can take you to Prince Aegon. | 我可以带你们去见伊耿王子 |
[22:45] | Rather, I am sent by one who knows where he is. | 或者说 有个知道王子下落的人派我过来 |
[22:48] | Who’ll tell you, for a price. | 那人会告诉你们 但要收钱 |
[22:51] | Deliver him, and we’ll consider your price. | 带他过来 我们再聊聊价钱 |
[22:55] | My mistress will not treat with the servants of the Keep… | 我们夫人可不跟红堡里的仆从打交道…… |
[22:59] | exalted though they may be. | 即便他们也许身份尊贵 |
[23:02] | She’ll trust this to the Hand of the King only. | 但她只信任国王之手 |
[23:04] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[23:07] | I think he will wish to hear what the White Worm can tell him. | 我相信他会想要听听白蛆说的话 |
[23:26] | Halt! Hold the gate! | 停!别开门! |
[23:31] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[23:33] | He was fleeing from the gate. | 他差点从大门逃走 |
[23:34] | Do you know who I am? | 你们知道我是谁吗? |
[23:36] | A warning for the Princess, I’d wager. | 我敢打赌 你是要去给公主送信 |
[23:40] | What say you? | 你怎么说? |
[23:42] | The Lord Confessor presumes. | 御前审问长想多了 |
[23:47] | I have no love for the Princess. | 我对公主没有偏爱 |
[23:49] | And where were you going then with such urgency? | 那你急急忙忙要去哪里? |
[23:59] | Let the King’s Justice take him. | 把他交给御前执法官吧 |
[24:05] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[24:07] | No! This is not right! | 不!这是不对的! |
[24:07] | You did well, Lord Larys. | 你做得很好 拉里斯大人 |
[24:10] | I will– | 我一定会—— |
[24:10] | Only my duty, my Lord Hand. | 尽我的职责罢了 首相大人 |
[24:13] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
[24:14] | You’ve spent many hours with the Queen of late. | 你最近和王后待在一起的时间很长 |
[24:23] | There’s no reason those hours could not, in the end, benefit you. | 但这些时间或许最终还是对您有益 |
[25:58] | I will do you the considerable courtesy of assuming | 出于礼貌 我愿意假定 |
[26:00] | there is a good reason for the outrage of my treatment here this morning. | 我今早在这里受到的冒犯会有合理解释 |
[26:06] | My sincerest regrets for the lack of ceremony. | 我为我们的失礼表示诚挚的歉意 |
[26:11] | The King. | 国王…… |
[26:19] | And you are usurping the throne. | 而你却在谋划篡夺王位 |
[26:21] | It was my husband’s dying wish. | 那是我夫君临终的遗愿 |
[26:23] | Believe it or no, it is of no consequence. | 不管你信不信都无关紧要 |
[26:26] | Aegon will be king. | 伊耿将会成为国王 |
[26:31] | I came here to ask your support. | 我来这里是想让你支持我 |
[26:34] | Well, I must credit you for your boldness. | 我得赞赏你的胆量 |
[26:38] | House Velaryon has long allied itself with the Princess Rhaenyra | 瓦列利安家族跟雷妮拉公主结盟这么久以来 |
[26:41] | and what has it gained you? | 你究竟得到了什么? |
[26:44] | Your daughter dead… alone in Pentos. | 你女儿孤零零地……死在潘托斯 |
[26:48] | Your son cuckolded. | 你儿子被戴绿帽 |
[26:50] | Rhaenyra’s heirs are none of yours. | 雷妮拉的继承人一个都不是你们家的种 |
[26:54] | It is your husband who grasps so heedlessly for the throne. | 你丈夫如此轻率地想要攫取王座 |
[26:59] | And even he has abandoned you: | 结果他也抛弃了你 |
[27:01] | gone these six long years to fight a desperate battle, | 为了一场无望的战争空耗六年时光 |
[27:03] | returning grievously, if not mortally, wounded, | 即使能活着回来 也是身受重伤 |
[27:07] | leaving the Lady of Driftmark to chart her course alone. | 只留下你这个潮头岛夫人独撑大局 |
[27:12] | The word of my house is not fickle. | 我们家的族语可不是反复无常 |
[27:17] | No. But, dear cousin… | 我知道 但是 亲爱的堂姐…… |
[27:22] | you more than any soul alive understand what I say now. | 你比当今世上任何人都更明白我现在说的话 |
[27:26] | Princess Rhaenys, I loved my husband, but I will speak the truth we both know. | 雷妮丝公主 我很爱我的夫君 但我必须说出我们都知道的事实 |
[27:32] | You should’ve been queen. | 你本该是女王 |
[27:36] | I little thought to hear those words from you. | 我可没想过能听到你说出这样的话 |
[27:38] | The Iron Throne was yours by blood and by temperament. | 不管是从血脉还是气质而论 铁王座都应该是你的 |
[27:41] | Viserys would’ve lived his days a country lord, | 韦赛里斯本可以做个乡下领主 |
[27:44] | content to hunt and study his histories, | 享受狩猎 研究历史 满足地过完一生 |
[27:46] | but… here we are. | 但是……事已至此 |
[27:50] | We do not rule but we may guide the men that do. | 我们不能统治 但我们可以指导男人统治 |
[27:55] | Gently… | 以柔克刚…… |
[27:56] | away from violence and sure destruction and instead toward peace. | 远离暴力和毁灭 让国家走向和平 |
[28:02] | Is it in the name of peace that you’ve imprisoned me? | 你把我关在这里是为了和平吗? |
[28:05] | And what of my dragon? | 我的龙怎么办? |
[28:06] | If we are overmatched, | 如果我们处于劣势 |
[28:07] | Rhaenyra will be tempted to strike us, and war will ensue. | 雷妮拉一定会发起攻击 战争必然爆发 |
[28:12] | Without your dragon, she may be persuaded to negotiate. | 但是如果没有你的龙 她或许就会接受谈判 |
[28:17] | If it’s Driftmark you want, you shall have it | 如果你想要潮头岛 它就是你的 |
[28:20] | for you and your granddaughters to pass on as you see fit. | 由你处置 你觉得合适就可以传给外孙女 |
[28:28] | You are wiser than I believed you to be… | 你比我想象中要聪明 |
[28:34] | Alicent Hightower. | 阿莉森·海塔尔 |
[28:37] | A true queen counts the cost to her people. | 真正的王后自然会心怀百姓 |
[28:42] | And yet you toil still in service to men. | 但你始终还是围着男人打转 |
[28:45] | Your father, your husband, your son. | 你的父亲 你的丈夫 你的儿子 |
[28:50] | You desire not to be free, | 你渴望的不是自由 |
[28:52] | but to make a window in the wall of your prison. | 而是在监牢的墙上开一扇窗 |
[28:56] | Have you never imagined yourself… | 你从来都没想过自己…… |
[28:59] | on the Iron Throne? | 坐上铁王座吗? |
[29:14] | I’ll leave you with your thoughts. | 你在这好好想想吧 |
[29:18] | Ring the bell when you have an answer. | 想好了就摇铃 |
[29:45] | My Prince. | 殿下你瞧 |
[29:56] | You yourself are the mysterious White Worm, I take it. | 我想你就是神秘的白蛆吧 |
[30:02] | Or are you simply a further peel in this stinking onion? | 或者你也只不过是这颗臭洋葱上剥下的又一层皮? |
[30:08] | My condolences on the passing of your king. | 你的国王驾崩我深表同情 |
[30:25] | Where is Prince Aegon? | 伊耿王子在哪儿? |
[30:28] | I thought, the Prince is in Flea Bottom where no one is to be trusted. | 我想 王子正在跳蚤窝呢 那儿的人可没法信任 |
[30:34] | I’d best secrete him somewhere safe… in case they come looking for him. | 我最好把他偷偷藏在一个安全的地方……免得有人来找他 |
[30:39] | Where’s the Prince? | 王子在哪儿? |
[30:41] | He is safely tucked away. | 藏在一个安全的地方 |
[30:46] | I want an end to the savage use of children in Flea Bottom. | 我希望停止对跳蚤窝孩子们的野蛮奴役 |
[30:51] | They are forced to fight, and worse… | 他们被迫相互厮杀 甚至更糟…… |
[30:54] | your gold cloaks take the bribes given them to look away. | 你那些金袍子却收了贿赂 视而不见 |
[30:59] | An obscenity either tolerated or ignored by the crown. | 铁王座对这种无耻之行不是纵容就是无视 |
[31:07] | I’ll look into it. | 我会关注此事 |
[31:09] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[31:16] | When your plots ripen | 等你的计谋得逞 |
[31:18] | and you install your grandson on the throne, | 外孙登上王位之时 |
[31:22] | remember it was me who put him there. | 记住 那都是源于我的扶持 |
[31:25] | I could have killed him as easily as a wasp on fruit. | 我要是想杀他 就像拍死水果上的黄蜂一样容易 |
[31:30] | There is no power but what the people allow you to take. | 没有民众的支持 你们哪来的权力 |
[31:37] | I will remember. | 我会记住的 |
[32:04] | Listen. | 听着 |
[32:13] | No… No! | 不……不! |
[32:16] | No! | 不! |
[32:26] | Where is the White Worm? | 白蛆在哪儿? |
[32:28] | She sold you for a price. | 她把你卖了个好价钱 |
[32:29] | And why have you paid it? | 你们凭啥给她钱? |
[32:33] | I want my mother. | 我要见我妈 |
[32:35] | Your grandfather, the Hand, will meet you outside the city walls. | 你的外公 国王之手 在城外等你 |
[32:47] | You flee what other men die seeking, Aegon. | 你不想要 有多少人拼上性命去抢 伊耿 |
[33:06] | I do regret this, friend. | 真是遗憾 朋友 |
[33:38] | No! Stop! No. | 不要!住手!不要 |
[33:46] | I was hoping you disappeared. | 我巴不得你消失呢 |
[33:48] | Is our father truly dead? | 咱爸真死了? |
[33:49] | Yes… and they’re going to make you king. | 对……而且他们打算让你当国王 |
[33:54] | -No! -Are you going to help me?! | – 不要!- 你到底帮不帮忙?! |
[33:58] | No! Let me go! | 不要!放开我! |
[34:01] | Where’s your brother, huh? | 你兄弟呢? |
[34:04] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[34:06] | Brother! | 弟弟! |
[34:14] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[34:17] | I have no wish to rule! | 我不想统治! |
[34:19] | No taste for duty! I’m not suited. | 我没责任感!我根本不合适 |
[34:21] | You’ll get no argument from me. | 这点我倒是不反对 |
[34:24] | You let me go, I will find a ship and sail away, | 放我走吧 我会找艘船 远走高飞 |
[34:27] | never to be found. | 永远消失 |
[34:32] | The Queen awaits. | 王后正等着呢 |
[35:04] | Well played. | 这步棋走得好 |
[35:06] | None of this is a game. | 这可不是游戏 |
[35:07] | And yet you treat it as one. | 但你依然把它当成游戏 |
[35:11] | A charming contest, | 一场激动人心的比赛 |
[35:12] | the prize, a pouch of silver. | 奖品是一袋银币 |
[35:21] | We have relied on one another these many years. | 我们相互倚仗这么多年 |
[35:23] | And now it is the good of the family that we both desire. | 现在正是争取家族利益的好时机 是我们共同的期望 |
[35:28] | Whatever our differences, our hearts remain as one. | 无论有什么分歧 我们总是一条心 |
[35:33] | Our hearts were never one. | 我们从来不是一条心 |
[35:35] | I see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[35:37] | Rather, I have been a piece that you moved about the board. | 我不过是你的一枚棋子罢了 |
[35:40] | If that is true, then I made you Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. | 就算这样 我还是让你成为了七大王国的王后 |
[35:45] | Would you have desired it otherwise? | 难道你自己不想要吗? |
[35:48] | How could I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[35:50] | I wanted whatever you impressed upon me to want. | 我的想法都是你灌输的 |
[35:54] | And now the debt comes due. | 现在你要还债了 |
[35:57] | A debt you were happy enough to pay. | 你一定乐见其成 |
[35:59] | A sacrifice. | 这是牺牲 |
[36:01] | A sacrifice made for the stability of the realm. | 为了王国稳定而做出的牺牲 |
[36:04] | No king has ever lived that hasn’t had to forfeit | 自古以来 又有哪个国王没有遇到过 |
[36:07] | the lives of a few to protect the many. | 为了保护多数而必须牺牲少数 |
[36:09] | Though I understand your squeamishness. | 不过我理解你的道德洁癖 |
[36:11] | Reluctance to murder is not a weakness! | 不愿杀人不是软弱无能! |
[36:19] | I have Aegon. | 伊耿在我手上 |
[36:20] | We’ll proceed now as I see fit. | 之后怎么办 由我决定 |
[36:29] | We will send terms to Rhaenyra on Dragonstone. | 我们去龙石岛的雷妮拉开出条件 |
[36:32] | True terms, such that she may accept without shame. | 真诚的条件 这样她才能体面接受 |
[36:35] | If she lives, her allies will mass behind her banners, | 如果她活着 她的盟友会打着她的旗号聚集起来 |
[36:39] | looking for her return. | 期盼她回来 |
[36:41] | Then she must not return. | 那她就不能回来 |
[36:43] | My husband would have desired this mercy be shown to his daughter. | 我的丈夫也会希望自己女儿得到宽待 |
[36:46] | Your husband? | 你丈夫? |
[36:47] | Or you, his daughter’s childhood companion? | 还是你 他女儿的儿时闺蜜? |
[36:55] | Criston Cole will be named Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. | 克里斯顿·科尔会被任命为御林铁卫队长 |
[36:59] | My son will be anointed tomorrow at dawn. | 我儿子会在明天黎明接受涂油礼 |
[37:02] | The whole of King’s Landing must witness his ascent. | 他必须在全君临的见证下登基 |
[37:06] | He will assume authority. There will be no more dithering. | 他要确立权威 事不宜迟 |
[37:09] | My son will take the crown of his namesake, the Conqueror, | 我的儿子与征服者伊耿同名 也将继承他的王冠 |
[37:12] | and carry Blackfyre, his sword. | 和他的宝剑黑火 |
[37:14] | Let the people remember the ancient strength of House Targaryen. | 人们将记起坦格利安家族的古老力量 |
[37:22] | You look so much like your mother in certain lights. | 在某些方面 你真像你母亲 |
[37:36] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[37:49] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[37:54] | The hour is late, Lord Larys. | 现在已经很晚了 拉里斯大人 |
[37:58] | I’ve found out something that you should know. | 我发现了一件事 您应当知晓 |
[38:13] | Have you asked yourself, I wonder… | 不知道你是否疑心过…… |
[38:17] | how it is…that your father, the Hand… | 你父亲……国王之手…… |
[38:23] | found Aegon first? | 是怎么先找到伊耿的? |
[38:58] | There is a web of spies at work in the Red Keep. | 在这红堡之中 有人暗中织了一张情报网 |
[39:02] | Along its threads travels news of all our doings. | 丝线传递着我们的一举一动 |
[39:07] | Your father knows this, but has left it in place. | 你父亲明知如此 却不予理会 |
[39:12] | More than once, it has proved advantageous to those willing to… | 事实一次次证明 只要你愿意供养织网人 |
[39:18] | feed the weaver. | 就能获得收益 |
[39:21] | And this weaver watches me? | 而这个织网人正在监视我? |
[39:48] | One of the little spiders is your lady-in-waiting. | 有只小蜘蛛就是您的侍女 |
[39:54] | Talya? | 塔雅? |
[39:56] | There are more like her. | 不止她一个 |
[39:57] | Even I do not know their number. | 尽管我不知道人数 |
[40:04] | There is one way to destroy his advantage. | 但有个法子可以摧毁他的优势 |
[40:08] | It must be taken out at the head. | 擒贼擒王 |
[40:13] | When the Queen dies, the bees fly without purpose. | 没了蜂后 蜂群就是一盘散沙 |
[40:20] | Begging your pardon for the turn of phrase, Your Grace. | 陛下 请原谅我作此比喻 |
[40:25] | I assume this task falls within your expertise. | 看来这件事正好是你的专长 |
[40:28] | If you wish it… | 只要您有此意…… |
[40:32] | it will be done. | 事会办妥的 |
[41:52] | Out of my way! | 让开 |
[42:02] | With me, Princess. | 跟我来 公主 |
[42:04] | I cannot let this treachery stand. | 我不能容忍这样的叛国行为 |
[42:46] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪? |
[42:48] | Just south of King’s Way. | 国王路南边一点 |
[42:50] | The Blackwater’s this way. | 走这边去黑水河 |
[43:20] | I won’t leave Meleys. | 我不能抛下梅丽亚斯 |
[43:23] | If I could get to the Dragonpit, then– | 如果我能去龙穴的话—— |
[43:24] | No. They’ll expect you there, Princess. | 不行 他们会在那里等着你 公主 |
[43:27] | You won’t get past the gates. | 你进不了大门的 |
[43:29] | Now come. | 来吧 |
[43:31] | You must make for the riverfront and find a ship. | 趁他们还没发觉你逃出来了 |
[43:33] | Before they know you’ve gone. | 赶紧到河边找艘船 |
[43:35] | Move it! Go! Go! | 动起来 快走 |
[43:37] | This way! | 这边 |
[43:39] | Keep moving! That’s right. | 动起来 就这样 |
[43:41] | That’s right! | 就这样 |
[43:44] | Onward! | 向前 |
[43:44] | This way. | 这边 |
[43:47] | Halt! Halt! | 停!停! |
[43:51] | Keep moving! | 动起来 |
[43:58] | All of you, move forward! | 所有人 往前走! |
[44:05] | Keep moving! | 动起来 |
[44:18] | Out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[44:20] | Out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[44:43] | Have the decency to look grateful. | 起码做做样子 礼节性表现一下感激吧 |
[44:46] | Do you know what has been done to give you this day? | 你能有今天 知道我费了多大劲吗 |
[44:52] | In an hour, you will be king. | 一小时后 你就是国王 |
[44:54] | And my father never wanted this. | 父亲从来没有这样想过 |
[44:56] | That’s not true. | 并不是 |
[44:57] | He had 20 years to name me heir and never did. | 二十年来他随时可以指定我作继承人 却从来没有 |
[45:00] | Steadfastly, he upheld Rhaenyra’s claim. | 他始终坚定支持雷妮拉的继承权 |
[45:03] | He changed his mind. | 他改变了主意 |
[45:04] | Oh…No… | 呵呵 哪有…… |
[45:09] | He could have, but he never did | 他可以 但从来没有 |
[45:12] | because he didn’t like me. | 因为他不喜欢我 |
[45:15] | And yet, with his final breath, | 然而他用最后一口气对我说出 |
[45:17] | he whispered to me that you should take his place on the throne. | 应该由你来继承他的王位 |
[45:41] | Do not toy with me, Mother. | 别戏弄我了 老妈 |
[45:43] | I speak the truth. | 这是真话 |
[45:58] | Listen to me, Aegon. | 听着 伊耿 |
[46:01] | Your grandfather, the Hand, will try to impress on you | 你的外公 国王之手 会给你洗脑 |
[46:03] | that Rhaenyra should be put to the sword. | 说雷妮拉应该被处死 |
[46:05] | You must reject this counsel. | 你必须拒绝这一建议 |
[46:08] | We must not rule with cruelty and callousness. | 我们绝不能靠残暴和冷漠统治 |
[46:10] | For all her faults, she is your sister, your father’s daughter– | 不管她有什么错 她都是你姐姐 你父亲的女儿—— |
[46:13] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[46:18] | You imbecile. | 你个蠢货 |
[46:20] | Make way for the royal wheelhouse! | 王家车驾!回避! |
[46:39] | Hey, hey, forward then. | 嘿 嘿 前进啊 |
[46:42] | Go on, move yourself! Come on! | 继续 动起来 快点 |
[47:46] | People of King’s Landing… | 君临人民 |
[47:49] | today is the saddest of days. | 今天是最悲伤的一天 |
[47:53] | Our beloved king… | 我们敬爱的国王 |
[47:56] | Viserys the Peaceful… | “安宁王”韦赛里斯 |
[48:00] | is dead. | 驾崩了 |
[48:07] | But it is also the most joyous of days… | 但今天也是最喜悦的一天 |
[48:12] | for as his spirit left us… | 因为在他的英灵离开之际 |
[48:17] | he whispered his final wish: | 他喃喃道出了遗愿 |
[48:19] | that his firstborn son, Aegon… | 要由他的长子伊耿…… |
[48:25] | should succeed him. | 继承王位 |
[48:38] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[48:41] | Out of the way! Move! | 让路 闪开 |
[48:51] | Halt! | 立正! |
[48:53] | Turn! | 转身! |
[49:03] | Present… | 举剑…… |
[49:05] | arms! | 行礼! |
[49:40] | It is your great good fortune | 得以见证此刻 |
[49:42] | and privilege… to be here to witness this: | 实乃尔等万幸与荣光 |
[49:48] | a new day for our city… | 这是城市的新纪元 |
[49:51] | a new day for our realm. | 亦是王国的新纪元 |
[49:54] | A new king… to lead us. | 新王将会引领我们 |
[50:57] | May the Warrior give him courage. | 愿战士赐勇气于其身 |
[51:02] | May the Smith lend strength to his sword and shield. | 愿铁匠注力量于其剑盾 |
[51:09] | May the Father defend him in his need. | 愿天父助其于患难 |
[51:15] | May the Crone lift her shining lamp and light his way to wisdom. | 愿老妪以明灯引其于路途 |
[51:47] | The crown of the Conqueror, passed down through generations. | 征服者之冠代代相传 |
[52:09] | Let the Seven bear witness: | 恭请七神见证 |
[52:11] | Aegon Targaryen is the true heir to the Iron Throne. | 伊耿·坦格利安乃是铁王座的真正继承人 |
[52:50] | All hail His Grace, Aegon, | 伊耿二世 |
[52:55] | Second of his Name, | 安达尔人 洛伊拿人 |
[52:57] | King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, | 和先民的国王 |
[53:00] | Lord of the Seven Kingdoms | 七国统治者 |
[53:03] | and Protector of the Realm. | 暨全境守护者万岁 |
[53:09] | Aegon the King! | 伊耿国王! |
[54:12] | Aegon the King! Long live Aegon! | 伊耿国王 伊耿国王万岁! |
[55:18] | Open the doors! | 开门! |
[55:27] | Open the doors! | 开门! |
[55:34] | Get Helaena. | 保护海伦娜 |