时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:29] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[02:41] | The Sea Snake is going to die, isn’t he? | 海蛇快要死了 对不对? |
[02:47] | -Luke– -I can’t be Lord of the Tides. | – 小路 – 我当不了潮汛之主 |
[02:50] | Grandsire was the greatest sailor who ever lived. | 爷爷是有史以来最伟大的航海家 |
[02:52] | I get greensick before the ship even leaves the harbor. | 可我呢 船还没离港就会晕船 |
[02:56] | I’ll just ruin everything. | 我会搞砸所有事 |
[02:59] | I don’t want Driftmark. | 我也不想要潮头岛 |
[03:01] | It should’ve passed on to Ser Vaemond. | 应该把它传给魏蒙德爵士 |
[03:03] | We don’t choose our destiny, Luke. It chooses us. | 小路 我们无法选择命运 是命运选择了我们 |
[03:06] | Grandsire let you choose whether you’d be his heir. | 但外公曾让您选择做不做王储 |
[03:10] | You told us so. | 您跟我们讲过的 |
[03:16] | And do you want to know the truth of it? | 那你想知道真实的情况吗? |
[03:22] | I was frightened. | 我当时吓坏了 |
[03:25] | I was four-and-ten. | 当年我才十四岁 |
[03:28] | Same as you are now. | 和你现在一样大 |
[03:30] | I wasn’t ready to be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. | 我没有做好准备 成为七大王国的女王 |
[03:35] | But it was my duty. | 但这是我的职责所在 |
[03:38] | And, in time, I came to understand | 很快 我就明白了 |
[03:41] | I had to earn my inheritance. | 我得靠自己赢得继承权 |
[03:45] | I’m not like you. | 我和您不一样 |
[03:47] | In what way, sweet boy? | 哪里不一样 好孩子? |
[03:49] | I’m not so… | 我不像您那么…… |
[03:52] | perfect. | 完美 |
[04:03] | I am anything but. | 我绝不完美 |
[04:06] | My father looked after me and helped to prepare me for my duties. | 我的父亲照顾我培养我 让我能够挑起重担 |
[04:10] | Your mother will do the same for you. | 你的母亲也会为你做同样的事情 |
[04:14] | Good morrow, Princess. | 早上好 公主殿下 |
[04:16] | Good morrow, Ser Lorent. | 早上好 洛伦特爵士 |
[04:18] | Princess Rhaenys has just arrived on dragonback. | 雷妮丝公主刚刚骑龙抵达 |
[04:21] | She urgently requests an audience with you and Prince Daemon. | 她请求立即与您和戴蒙王子见面 |
[04:42] | The Princess Rhaenys Targaryen. | 雷妮丝·坦格利安公主到 |
[04:44] | Thank you, Ser Lorent. | 谢谢你 洛伦特爵士 |
[04:50] | Princess Rhaenys, | 雷妮丝公主 |
[04:52] | might we hope for news of Lord Corlys’s recovery? | 或许您带来了科利斯伯爵康复的消息? |
[04:55] | Viserys is dead. | 韦赛里斯死了 |
[05:02] | I grieve this loss with you, Rhaenyra. | 我与你同感悲痛 雷妮拉 |
[05:05] | My cousin, your father… | 我的堂弟 你的父亲 |
[05:10] | possessed a kind heart. | 他有颗善良的心 |
[05:22] | There is more. | 还有别的坏消息 |
[05:26] | Aegon has been crowned as his successor. | 伊耿已经继位 加冕为王 |
[05:35] | They crowned him? | 他们给伊耿加冕了? |
[05:39] | How did Viserys die? | 韦赛里斯怎么死的? |
[05:41] | I could not say. | 这个我不知道 |
[05:43] | How long ago? | 多久前的事? |
[05:44] | A day past, perhaps two. | 一天前 顶多两天 |
[05:45] | I was made a prisoner in my quarters while the Queen made her preparations. | 当王后密谋一切时 我被软禁在房间里 |
[05:48] | Viserys has been slain. | 韦赛里斯是被他们害死的 |
[05:52] | Alicent demanded you declare for Aegon. | 阿莉森要求你支持伊耿 |
[05:57] | She did. | 没错 |
[06:01] | I refused her. | 我拒绝了她 |
[06:02] | And yet you are alive. | 然而你还活着 |
[06:07] | The High Septon crowned Aegon in the Dragonpit. | 总主教在龙穴为伊耿加冕 |
[06:11] | I witnessed it myself just before I fled on Meleys. | 我亲眼目睹了仪式 之后骑上梅丽亚斯离开了 |
[06:14] | They crowned him before the masses. | 他们当着民众的面为他加冕 |
[06:17] | So that the masses would see him as their rightful king. | 这样民众就会将他视作合法国王 |
[06:20] | That whore of a Queen murdered my brother and stole his throne. | 王后那贱人谋害了我的哥哥 还篡夺了王位 |
[06:23] | And you could have burned them all for it. | 你本可以把他们全部烧死 |
[06:26] | A war is like to be fought over this treachery, to be sure. | 当然 他们的叛国行径很可能引发战争 |
[06:33] | But that war is not mine to begin. | 但是这场战争不会由我挑起 |
[06:36] | I only rushed this warning to you | 我只是赶来警告你们 |
[06:38] | out of loyalty to my husband and to my house. | 因为我忠于我的丈夫和我的家族 |
[06:42] | The Greens are coming for you, Rhaenyra. | 绿党冲着你来了 雷妮拉 |
[06:46] | And for your children. | 还有你的孩子们 |
[06:49] | You should leave Dragonstone at once. | 你们应该马上离开龙石岛 |
[07:11] | The babe is coming. | 孩子要出生了 |
[07:21] | Her term is far from complete. | 还没足月 预产期还远 |
[07:23] | This should not be happening. | 不该现在出生的 |
[07:24] | It is fucking happening. | 操 马上就要生出来了 |
[07:28] | Keep your head about you, Princess. Come. | 请冷静 公主殿下 来吧 |
[07:32] | We’ve done this five times before. | 我们已经为您接生过五次了 |
[07:35] | Keep your spirit, and the sixth will be no different. | 请您打起精神来 这次也会一样顺利 |
[07:37] | Get off, get off, get off, get off! | 走开 走开 走开 都走开 |
[07:40] | Ow, ow, ow. | 啊 啊 啊 |
[07:46] | I want patrols along the island’s perimeter, | 派人沿着龙石岛周边巡逻 |
[07:48] | looking for any small ships that might set ashore. | 留意任何意图靠岸的小船 |
[07:51] | If the Greens attack now, it will be by stealth… | 如果绿党现在进攻 必然选择偷袭…… |
[07:53] | not directly. | 而非大张旗鼓 |
[07:55] | We don’t have enough men to surround the island, | 我们人手不足 无法覆盖全岛 |
[07:57] | but we can make ourselves appear stronger than they are. | 但至少可以造大声势 |
[08:04] | Conscript the Dragonkeepers. They’re capable fighters. | 征召龙卫 他们是强有力的战士 |
[08:06] | Waste no time. | 别浪费时间 |
[08:07] | It will be done, my Prince. | 马上去办 王子殿下 |
[08:20] | What was that? | 这 算 什么? |
[08:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:25] | You might go easier on him, my Prince, | 不必对他太严格 王子殿下 |
[08:28] | so he can learn what you’re trying to teach. | 那样他才能学会您想教的 |
[08:31] | Your lady mother needs to see you! | 你们的母亲殿下想要见你们 |
[08:35] | Both of you. | 两位都去 |
[08:38] | Mother? | 母亲? |
[08:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:47] | Princess. | 公主殿下 |
[08:59] | Your grandsire, King Viserys, has passed. | 你们的外公 韦赛里斯国王 已经去世了 |
[09:02] | Viserys? | 韦赛里斯? |
[09:03] | The Greens have repudiated the succession | 绿党不承认继承顺位 |
[09:06] | and claimed the Iron Throne. | 占据了铁王座 |
[09:12] | Aegon has been crowned king. | 伊耿已经称王了 |
[09:15] | What is to be done about it? | 我们要做什么? |
[09:16] | Nothing yet. | 现在还不用 |
[09:18] | And where is Daemon? | 戴蒙在哪儿? |
[09:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:21] | Gone to madness. | 他气得发狂 |
[09:24] | Gone to plot his war. | 在谋划战争 |
[09:27] | Leave Daemon with me. | 我去找戴蒙 |
[09:29] | Jace. | 小杰 |
[09:31] | Jacaerys. | 杰卡里斯 |
[09:37] | Whatever claim remains to me, you are now its heir. | 不管我还拥有什么 你都是我的继承人了 |
[09:41] | Naught is to be done but by my command. | 没有我的命令 不要轻举妄动 |
[09:59] | A raven flew in this morning. | 今早有渡鸦来报 |
[10:01] | The Sea Snake’s fever has broken, and he has left Evenfall. | 海蛇已经退烧 并从暮临厅动身 |
[10:04] | Where is he sailing? | 他驾船去哪了? |
[10:06] | That much is unclear, my Prince. | 那就不清楚了 殿下 |
[10:07] | We’ll send ravens to our nearest allies: | 我们要向最近的盟友送出渡鸦 |
[10:09] | Lords Darklyn, Massey… | 达克林大人 马赛大人…… |
[10:13] | and Bar Emmon. | 还有巴尔艾蒙 |
[10:14] | Daemon! | 戴蒙! |
[10:16] | Do you want to speak to the maester, my Prince? | 你要跟学士谈谈吗 王子? |
[10:27] | I’ll fly to the Riverlands myself and affirm Lord Tully’s support. | 我会亲自飞去河间地 确保徒利大人的支持 |
[10:30] | You will do no such thing. | 你不能这么做 |
[10:34] | My mother has decreed no action be taken while she’s abed. | 我母亲下令 在其卧床期间 不许采取行动 |
[10:43] | It’s good you’re here, young Prince. | 你来的正好 小王子 |
[10:47] | You’re needed to patrol the skies on Vermax. | 需要你骑上沃马克斯 巡逻空域 |
[10:49] | Did you hear what I said? | 没听到我说的话? |
[10:55] | The ravens, Lord Bartimos. | 渡鸦 巴提摩斯大人 |
[10:58] | I shall see it done. | 马上督办 |
[11:00] | Summon Ser Steffon. | 传唤史蒂芬爵士 |
[11:01] | Our Kingsguard are needed on the Dragonmont. | 御林铁卫跟我去一趟龙山 |
[11:05] | Come with me. I’ll show you the true meaning of loyalty. | 跟我来 我给你看看忠诚真正的意义 |
[11:15] | You swore an oath as knights of the Kingsguard. | 作为御林铁卫 你们都曾宣过誓 |
[11:18] | As do all who wear the white cloak, my Prince. | 每一个白骑士都宣过誓 王子殿下 |
[11:22] | To whom? | 对谁? |
[11:24] | I swore first to King Jaehaerys, my Prince. | 我先是对杰赫里斯国王宣誓 殿下 |
[11:28] | And then to His Grace, King Viserys, when he succeeded him. | 然后是对继位的韦赛里斯国王陛下 |
[11:32] | Do you acknowledge the true line of succession? | 你们认可真正的继承顺位吗 |
[11:35] | -Yes. -Yes, my Prince. | – 认可 – 认可 殿下 |
[11:43] | Do you recall | 那你们还记得 |
[11:45] | who King Viserys named as his heir before his death? | 韦赛里斯国王驾崩前指定谁为他的继承人吗? |
[11:51] | Princess Rhaenyra. | 雷妮拉公主 |
[11:57] | I’m grateful for your long service to the crown. | 我感谢你们对朝廷多年的效力 |
[12:02] | So I’m presenting you with a choice. | 所以我赐予你们一个选择 |
[12:27] | Swear anew your oath to Rhaenyra as your queen… | 重新宣誓效忠 对雷妮拉女王 |
[12:31] | to Prince Jacaerys as the heir to the Iron Throne | 及铁王座继承人杰卡里斯王子 |
[12:40] | Or… | 或者…… |
[12:41] | if you support the usurper, speak it now… | 如果你们支持篡位者 那现在就明说…… |
[12:48] | But if you choose treachery, | 但如果你们选择背信弃义 |
[12:51] | if you swear fealty now only to later turn your cloaks… | 现在假意宣誓 以后再行叛变 |
[12:57] | know that you will die…screaming. | 我会让你们惨叫着死去 |
[13:07] | Princess, let us help you. | 公主 让我们帮帮你吧 |
[13:12] | No. | 不 |
[13:16] | – Get out! – Princess, please. | – 出去! – 公主 求您了 |
[13:19] | – Get out. – You should not do this alone, Princess. | – 出去 – 您没必要自己受罪 公主 |
[13:21] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮忙吧 |
[16:47] | I mean no harm, brothers. | 我没有敌意 兄弟们 |
[17:12] | I swear to ward the Queen… | 我对女王庄严起誓 |
[17:16] | with all my strength… | 我将尽心竭力守护她 |
[17:19] | and give my blood for hers. | 付出生命在所不惜 |
[17:27] | I shall take no wife… | 我将不娶妻 |
[17:31] | hold no lands… | 不封地 |
[17:34] | father no children. | 不生子 |
[17:36] | I shall guard her secrets… | 我将守护她的秘密 |
[17:39] | obey her commands… | 服从她的命令 |
[18:12] | My Queen. | 女王陛下 |
[19:56] | Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, First of Her Name, | 雷妮拉·坦格利安一世 |
[20:00] | Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men. | 安达尔人 洛伊拿人和先民的女王 |
[20:04] | Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. | 七国统治者暨全境守护者 驾到 |
[20:11] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[20:21] | Wine, my Queen. | 酒 陛下 |
[20:26] | Thank you, Rhaena. | 谢谢你 雷妮亚 |
[20:28] | Come. | 来 |
[20:54] | -What is our standing? -We have 30 knights, | – 我们情况如何?- 我们有三十名骑士 |
[20:56] | a hundred crossbowmen, and 300 men-at-arms. | 一百名十字弓手 三百名士兵 |
[20:58] | Dragonstone is relatively easy to defend, but as an instrument of conquest, | 防守龙石岛是足够了 但要凭此征讨四方 |
[21:02] | our army leaves a lot to be desired. | 我们还需要更多军队 |
[21:04] | We have sent word to my loyal men in the City Watch. | 我已经传话给都城守备队中忠于我的人 |
[21:06] | I’ll have some support there, but I cannot speak to the numbers. | 会有一些人支持我 但不确定有多少 |
[21:09] | We already have declarations from Celtigar and Staunton, | 公开宣誓效忠我们的家族有赛提加 斯汤顿 |
[21:12] | Massey, Darklyn, Bar Emmon. | 马赛 达克林和巴尔艾蒙 |
[21:18] | My lady mother was an Arryn. | 我母后出自艾林家 |
[21:20] | The Vale will not turn cloak against their own kin. | 谷地不会反叛血亲 |
[21:22] | Riverrun was always a close friend to your father, Your Grace. | 奔流城公爵向来是您父亲的密友 陛下 |
[21:26] | With Prince Daemon’s acquiescence, | 经戴蒙王子准许 |
[21:27] | I’ve already sent ravens to Lord Grover. | 我已经派渡鸦给葛拉佛大人送信 |
[21:34] | Lord Grover is fickle and easily swayed. | 葛拉佛大人反复无常 容易动摇 |
[21:36] | He will need to be convinced of the strength of our position | 我们需要用实力说服他 |
[21:39] | and that we will support him should it come to war. | 并确保一旦开战 我们会支援他 |
[21:41] | I’m going to treat with him myself. | 我会亲自与他交涉 |
[21:44] | What of Storm’s End and Winterfell? | 那风息堡和临冬城呢? |
[21:45] | There has never lived a Stark who forgot an oath. | 史塔克家的人从不忘记誓言 |
[21:48] | And with House Stark, the North will follow. | 只要有了史塔克的支持 整个北境就会追随而来 |
[21:51] | Lord Borros Baratheon will need to be reminded of his father’s promises. | 我们需要提醒博洛斯·拜拉席恩大人 他父亲立过誓 |
[22:08] | What news from Driftmark? | 潮头岛有什么消息? |
[22:12] | Lord Corlys sails for Dragonstone. | 科利斯大人正航向龙石岛 |
[22:14] | To declare for his Queen. | 来向他的女王宣誓效忠 |
[22:18] | The Velaryon fleet is in my husband’s yoke. | 瓦列利安家族舰队在我丈夫轭下 |
[22:21] | He decides where they sail. | 他会决定航向 |
[22:23] | We shall pray for both you and your husband’s support. | 我们会祈祷你和你丈夫的支持 |
[22:26] | Just as we prayed nightly for the Sea Snake’s return to good health. | 就像我们每夜都在祈祷海蛇的康复 |
[22:31] | There’s no port on the Narrow Sea would dare to make | 狭海沿岸没有哪个港口 |
[22:33] | an enemy of the Velaryon fleet. | 敢与瓦列利安舰队为敌 |
[22:37] | And our enemies? | 那我们的敌人呢? |
[22:38] | We have no friends among the Lannisters. | 我们在兰尼斯特家族里没有朋友 |
[22:40] | Tyland has served the Hand too long to turn against him. | 泰兰效力于首相已久 不可能掉转矛头 |
[22:43] | And Otto Hightower needs the Lannister fleet. | 奥托·海塔尔也需要兰尼斯特的舰队 |
[22:46] | Without the Lannisters, we are not like to find | 没有兰尼斯特 我们在金牙城以西 |
[22:47] | any allies west of the Golden Tooth. | 不太可能找到盟友 |
[22:49] | No. | 没错 |
[22:53] | The Riverlands are essential, Your Grace. | 河间地是关键 陛下 |
[22:56] | Pray forgive my bluntness, Your Grace, but talk of men is moot. | 恕我直言 陛下 只数人头没有意义 |
[23:00] | Your cause owns a power that has not been seen in this world | 您拥有自古瓦雷利亚毁灭以来 |
[23:04] | since the days of Old Valyria. | 世所罕见的强大力量 |
[23:07] | Dragons. | 龙 |
[23:11] | The Greens have dragons as well. | 绿党也有龙 |
[23:12] | They have three adults, by my count. | 我数过 他们有三条成年龙 |
[23:15] | We have Syrax, Caraxes, and Meleys. | 而我们有叙拉克斯 科拉克休 和梅丽亚斯 |
[23:17] | Your sons have Vermax, Arrax, and Tyraxes. | 你的儿子们有沃马克斯 阿拉克斯和泰雷克休 |
[23:20] | Baela has Moondancer. | 贝妮拉有月舞 |
[23:22] | Daemon, none of our dragons have been to war. | 戴蒙 我们的龙都没上过战场 |
[23:24] | There are also unclaimed dragons. | 我们还有一些无主的龙 |
[23:26] | Seasmoke still resides on Driftmark. | 海烟仍然栖息在潮头岛 |
[23:28] | Vermithor and Silverwing dwell on the Dragonmont, | 沃米索尔和银翼住在龙山 |
[23:31] | still riderless. | 依然无人驯服 |
[23:34] | Then there are the three wild dragons, all of whom nest here. | 还有三头野龙在这里筑巢 |
[23:36] | And who is to ride them? | 那么有谁能做骑手? |
[23:37] | Dragonstone has 13 to their 4. | 龙石岛有十三条龙 他们只有四条 |
[23:41] | I also have a score of eggs incubating in the Dragonmont. | 我还有二十颗龙蛋 正在龙山孵化 |
[23:44] | Now… we need a place to gather, | 现在……我们需要一个据点 |
[23:48] | a toehold large enough to house a sizable host. | 一个足够大的立足点 来集结大军 |
[23:51] | Here, at Harrenhal. | 就是这里 赫伦堡 |
[23:53] | We cut off the west, surround King’s Landing with the dragons. | 我们切断西路 让龙包围君临 |
[23:55] | And we could have every Green head mounted on spikes | 便可以在下个月前 |
[23:57] | before the fucking moon turns. | 把绿党的脑袋统统插到枪尖上 |
[23:59] | Your Grace… | 陛下 |
[24:01] | a ship has been sighted offshore: | 我们在岸边发现船只 |
[24:02] | a lone galleon, flying a banner of a three-headed green dragon. | 一艘独行的帆船 挂着三头绿龙旗 |
[24:05] | Alert the watchtowers. Sight the skies. | 通知瞭望塔 警戒天空 |
[24:45] | I come at the behest of the Dowager Queen Alicent, | 我奉七国统治者与守护者 |
[24:48] | mother of King Aegon, Second of His Name, | 伊耿二世国王之母后 |
[24:50] | Lord and Protector of the Seven Kingdoms. | 阿莉森王太后之命前来 |
[24:54] | I’ve been directed to deliver her message only to Princess Rhaenyra. | 太后命我仅将此信息传达给雷妮拉公主本人 |
[24:59] | Where is the Princess? | 公主在哪? |
[25:56] | Princess Rhaenyra. | 雷妮拉公主 |
[25:58] | I’m Queen Rhaenyra now. | 我现在是雷妮拉女王了 |
[26:01] | And you all are traitors to the realm. | 尔等都是王国的叛徒 |
[26:04] | King Aegon Targaryen, Second of His Name… | 伊耿·坦格利安二世国王陛下 |
[26:10] | in his wisdom and desire for peace, | 怀着仁慈和对和平的渴望 |
[26:13] | is offering terms. | 提出和谈条件 |
[26:17] | Acknowledge Aegon as king | 你们承认伊耿为王 |
[26:19] | and swear obeisance before the Iron Throne. | 在铁王座前向国王宣誓效忠 |
[26:22] | In exchange, His Grace will confirm your possession of Dragonstone. | 作为交换 陛下将承认你对龙石岛的所有权 |
[26:26] | It will pass to your trueborn son, Jacaerys, upon your death. | 在你死后 龙石岛将传予你的嫡子 杰卡里斯 |
[26:30] | Lucerys will be confirmed as the legitimate heir to Driftmark | 路斯里斯将被确认为潮头岛和 |
[26:34] | and all the lands and holdings of House Velaryon. | 瓦列利安家族领地与财产的合法继承人 |
[26:36] | Your sons by Prince Daemon | 你与戴蒙王子所生之子 |
[26:38] | will also be given places of high honor at court: | 也将获得御前职务的殊荣 |
[26:41] | Aegon the Younger as the King’s squire, | 小伊耿将成为国王的侍从 |
[26:44] | Viserys as his cupbearer. | 韦赛里斯将成为国王的侍酒 |
[26:46] | Finally, the King, in his good grace, | 最后 国王出于仁慈 |
[26:48] | will pardon any knight or lord who conspired against his ascent. | 将赦免所有密谋反对他登基的骑士和领主 |
[26:53] | I would rather feed my sons to the dragons | 我宁可把儿子们扔去喂龙 |
[26:56] | than have them carry shields and cups for your drunken, usurper cunt of a king. | 也不会让他们为你那篡位的酒鬼贱种国王执盾斟酒 |
[27:03] | Aegon Targaryen sits the Iron Throne. | 伊耿·坦格利安坐在铁王座上 |
[27:08] | He wears the Conqueror’s crown, | 戴征服者之冠 |
[27:10] | wields the Conqueror’s sword, | 执征服者之剑 |
[27:12] | has the Conqueror’s name. | 冠征服者之名 |
[27:13] | He was anointed by a septon of the Faith before the eyes of thousands. | 他在万千民众的见证下由教会修士涂油加冕 |
[27:18] | Every symbol of legitimacy belongs to him. | 集一切正统于一身 |
[27:24] | And then there is Stark, Tully, Baratheon. | 还有史塔克 徒利和拜拉席恩 |
[27:28] | Houses that have also received, and are at present, | 陛下对这些家族开出了优厚的条件 |
[27:32] | considering generous terms from their king. | 值得他们好好考虑一番 |
[27:37] | Stark, Tully, and Baratheon all swore to me | 韦赛里斯陛下立我为继承人时 |
[27:41] | when King Viserys named me his heir. | 史塔克 徒利和拜拉席恩都曾向我宣誓效忠 |
[27:44] | Stale oaths will not put you on the Iron Throne, Princess. | 过时的誓言不会让你坐上铁王座 公主 |
[27:49] | The succession changed the day your father sired a son. | 从你父亲生出儿子的那一天起 继承顺位就改变了 |
[27:53] | I only regret that you and he were the last to see the truth of it. | 只有你和他还在自欺欺人 我真是感到遗憾 |
[27:58] | You are no more Hand than Aegon is king. | 你不再是首相 伊耿也不是国王 |
[28:01] | Fucking traitor. | 该死的叛徒 |
[28:14] | Grand Maester. | 大学士 |
[28:21] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么东西? |
[28:38] | Queen Alicent has not forgotten the love you once had for each other. | 阿莉森太后并没有忘记你们曾经对彼此的爱 |
[28:43] | No blood need be spilled, so the realm can carry on in peace. | 无需流血牺牲 让王国的和平延续下去 |
[28:52] | Queen Alicent eagerly awaits your answer. | 王太后急切盼望你的回复 |
[28:54] | She can have her answer now, stuffed in her father’s mouth | 她现在就可以得到回答 就用她父亲皱巴巴的鸡巴 |
[28:57] | along with his withered cock. | 塞在他自己的嘴里作为答复 |
[28:58] | Let’s end this mummer’s farce. | 让我们结束这场闹剧吧 |
[29:01] | Ser Erryk, bring me Lord Hightower so I may take the pleasure myself. | 伊利克爵士 把海塔尔大人押过来 我要亲自动手 |
[29:10] | No. | 不 |
[29:22] | King’s Landing will have my answer on the morrow. | 明天 君临会收到我的答复 |
[29:47] | It’s no easy thing for a man to be a dragonslayer. | 人类要当屠龙者难于登天 |
[29:51] | But dragons can kill dragons. And have. | 可龙杀得了龙 而且确实杀过 |
[29:55] | The simple truth is this: we have more dragons than Aegon. | 一个简单的事实 我们比伊耿拥有更多龙 |
[29:59] | Viserys spoke often of the Valyrian histories. | 韦赛里斯经常谈起瓦雷利亚的历史 |
[30:01] | I know them well. | 我再了解不过 |
[30:03] | When dragons flew to war… | 当巨龙飞赴战场…… |
[30:06] | everything burned. | 一切陷入火海 |
[30:10] | I do not wish to rule over a kingdom of ash and bone. | 我不想统治一个灰烬与白骨的王国 |
[30:13] | Are you considering the Hightowers’ terms, Your Grace? | 你在考虑海塔尔的条件吗 陛下? |
[30:16] | As Queen, what is my true duty to the realm, Lord Bartimos? | 作为女王 我对王国的真正责任是什么 巴提摩斯伯爵? |
[30:21] | Ensuring peace and unity? | 确保和平与团结? |
[30:22] | Or that I sit the Iron Throne, no matter the cost? | 还是不计一切代价坐稳铁王座? |
[30:25] | That’s your father talking. | 那是你父亲的说法 |
[30:27] | My father’s dead. | 我父亲死了 |
[30:30] | And he chose me as his successor… | 而他选择我作为继承人 |
[30:34] | to defend the realm, not cast it headlong into war. | 去守护王国 而不是让它一头扎进战争 |
[30:37] | Well, the enemy have declared war. | 但敌人已经宣战 |
[30:39] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你要怎么做? |
[30:44] | Clear the room. | 所有人退下 |
[31:16] | Does the promise of war excite you? | 战争的可能性让你兴奋了吗 |
[31:18] | You cannot bend the knee to the Hightowers. | 你不能向海塔尔屈膝 |
[31:19] | They stole your birthright. | 他们窃取了你与生俱来的权利 |
[31:21] | If you could take the Iron Throne | 如果不必把奥托·海塔尔的头插在枪上 |
[31:23] | without putting Otto Hightower’s head on a spike, would you? | 就能拿下铁王座 你会这样做吗? |
[31:26] | Are you not angry? | 你不愤怒吗? |
[31:27] | I should declare war because I’m angry? | 因为愤怒我就要宣战? |
[31:28] | No. | 不 |
[31:29] | Because it’s your duty as Queen to crush rebellion. | 因为镇压叛乱是你作为女王的职责 |
[31:31] | You know my oath reaches beyond our personal ambitions. | 你明白我的誓言应凌驾于个人野心之上 |
[31:38] | A Song of Ice and Fire. | 冰与火之歌 |
[31:43] | What? | 什么? |
[31:45] | The coming war against the darkness in the North, | 将来在北境 与黑暗的决战 |
[31:47] | The Conqueror’s Dream. | 征服者的梦 |
[31:49] | Viserys shared it with me when he named me heir. | 这是韦赛里斯指定我为继承人时告诉我的 |
[31:56] | My brother… was a slave to his omens and portents. | 我哥哥……是征兆和预言的奴隶 |
[32:01] | Anything to make his feckless reign appear to have purpose. | 他以为关于他那软弱统治的一切都事出有因 |
[32:09] | Dreams didn’t make us kings. | 我们成王靠的不是梦 |
[32:12] | Dragons did. | 是龙 |
[32:31] | He never told you… | 他从没告诉过你…… |
[32:37] | did he? | 是不是? |
[33:15] | I’ve had men whipped for falling asleep on their watch. | 要是哪个爷们当职时睡着了 肯定要挨我一顿鞭子 |
[33:26] | You are no man. | 但你不是爷们 |
[33:32] | You abandoned me… | 你抛弃了我…… |
[33:35] | when I most needed you. | 在我最需要你的时候 |
[33:38] | Both our children stolen from us. | 我们的两个孩子都被偷走了 |
[33:42] | I needed you. | 当时我需要你 |
[33:44] | Baela and Rhaena needed you, | 贝妮拉和雷妮娅需要你 |
[33:45] | and you abandoned us for more adventure at sea. | 但你却为了出海冒险而抛下我们 |
[33:49] | As has always been your way. | 你从来都是这样 |
[33:52] | I had no other place to turn. | 我无处可去 |
[33:56] | I lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[33:58] | We lost, Corlys. | 是我们 科利斯 |
[34:01] | We. | 我们 |
[34:15] | I understand we have a new king. | 据说我们有新国王了 |
[34:18] | The Stranger casts a long shadow over this family. | 我们的家族被陌客投下了绵长的阴影 |
[34:28] | Your brother is also dead. | 你弟弟也死了 |
[34:35] | In his haste to bury you and claim your seat, | 你还没死他就急着想埋了你 抢走你的位子 |
[34:38] | he stood before the King | 他在国王陛下面前 |
[34:39] | and denounced Laenor’s sons as illegitimate. | 当众宣称兰尼诺的孩子们是私生子 |
[34:47] | Daemon took his head for it. | 所以戴蒙砍了他的脑袋 |
[34:54] | Heedless ambition has always been a Velaryon weakness. | 肆无忌惮的野心向来是瓦列利安的弱点 |
[35:03] | You were right, Rhaenys. | 你是对的 雷妮丝 |
[35:07] | I reached too far. And for nothing. | 我要的太多了 结果都是徒劳 |
[35:13] | Our pursuit of the Iron Throne… is at an end. | 我们对铁王座的追求……到此为止 |
[35:22] | We shall declare for no one. | 我们不站任何一边 |
[35:27] | We will retire to High Tide | 我们就退守高潮城 |
[35:29] | to be content…with our grandchildren and– | 享受与孙辈的……天伦之乐 还有—— |
[35:33] | Jace, Luke, and Joff are claimants to the throne. | 小杰 小路和小乔都有权继承王座 |
[35:38] | Those boys’ll not be safe so long as Aegon is king. | 只要伊耿还是国王 男孩子们就有危险 |
[35:44] | Rhaenyra was complicit in our son’s death. | 咱儿子的死 雷妮拉难脱干系 |
[35:49] | That girl destroys everything she touches. | 那女孩儿将身边的一切摧毁殆尽 |
[35:52] | That “girl”… | 那”女孩儿”…… |
[35:54] | is holding the realm together at present. | 如今正将王国上下团结在一起 |
[35:57] | Every man standing ’round the Painted Table | 每个围着地图桌的男人 |
[35:59] | urges her to plunge the realm into war. | 都在催促她把王国推入战争泥潭 |
[36:04] | Rhaenyra’s the only one who’s demonstrated restraint. | 雷妮拉是唯一表现出克制的人 |
[36:07] | The purpose of war is to fill graveyards, my dear Lord Staunton. | 战争的目的就是填满墓穴 亲爱的斯汤顿伯爵 |
[36:10] | The trick is to put more of their men in the ground than your own. | 窍门在于让敌方入土的人比我方多 |
[36:14] | Easy words for a lord who commands | 说得轻巧 还不是你身为领主 |
[36:15] | from the safety of his castle. | 可以安坐在城堡里发号施令 |
[36:17] | Doesn’t make it any less true. | 这也不影响我说的是真话 |
[36:17] | The Lord of the Tides! | 潮汛之主驾到! |
[36:19] | Lord Corlys Velaryon… | 科利斯·瓦列利安伯爵…… |
[36:22] | and his wife, the Princess Rhaenys Targaryen. | 及夫人 雷妮丝·坦格利安公主 |
[36:37] | My lords. | 诸位大人 |
[36:39] | Lord Corlys. | 科利斯伯爵 |
[36:41] | It brings much relief to see you hale and healthy again. | 看到您恢复健康 我们深感宽慰 |
[36:46] | I’m very sorry about your father, Princess. | 我为您的父亲致哀 公主 |
[36:50] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[37:03] | Where is Daemon? | 戴蒙在哪里 |
[37:05] | There were other concerns which demanded the Prince’s attention. | 王子还有其他事务要处理 |
[37:20] | Your declared allies? | 这些是已经公开效忠您的盟友? |
[37:23] | – Yes. -Too few to win a war for the throne. | – 是的 – 要赢得铁王座 这远远不够 |
[37:28] | Well, we would also hope to have the support | 呃 我们还希望能够获得来自 |
[37:31] | of Houses Arryn, Baratheon, and Stark. | 艾林 拜拉席恩和史塔克家族的支持 |
[37:33] | Hope…is the fool’s ally. | 希望……是傻瓜的盟友 |
[37:38] | Both Arryn and Baratheon share blood with my house. | 艾林和拜拉席恩家族与我们血脉相连 |
[37:41] | But all of them swore oaths to me. | 而且他们都曾对我宣誓效忠 |
[37:43] | As did House Hightower… | 如果我没记错的话 |
[37:45] | if I remember. | 海塔尔家族也曾向你宣誓…… |
[37:46] | As did you, Lord Corlys. | 您也一样 科利斯伯爵 |
[38:03] | Your father’s realm… | 您父亲的王国…… |
[38:06] | was one of justice and honor. | 是正义和荣誉之国 |
[38:10] | Our houses are bound by common blood and common cause. | 我们两家因共同的血脉和事业联合在一起 |
[38:16] | This Hightower treason cannot stand. | 海塔尔的叛国行径必将招致倾覆 |
[38:24] | You have the full support of our fleet and house. | 我的家族和舰队都将全力支持您 |
[38:29] | Your Grace. | 女王陛下 |
[38:39] | You honor me, Lord Corlys. | 不胜光荣 科利斯伯爵 |
[38:47] | Princess Rhaenys. | 雷妮丝公主 |
[38:53] | But, as I said to my bannermen | 但是 正如我对封臣们所说 |
[38:57] | I made a promise to my father to hold the realm strong and united. | 我曾向父亲许诺 要维护王国的强大与团结 |
[39:03] | If war’s first stroke is to fall, it will not be by my hand. | 就算战争无可避免 第一剑也不会由我挥出 |
[39:07] | You do not mean to act? | 您不准备采取行动? |
[39:09] | Taking caution does not mean standing fast. | 谨慎而为不代表站着不动 |
[39:12] | I wish to know who my allies are before I send them to war. | 开战之前 我得先分清真正的盟友 |
[39:25] | The consequence of my…near-demise in the Stepstones… | 我在石阶列岛……拼死征战…… |
[39:32] | is that we now control them. | 终于将其收入囊中 |
[39:34] | I took care to fully garrison the territory this time. | 这次我特意安排了重兵把守 |
[39:37] | A total blockade of the shipping lanes will be in place in days, if not already. | 用不了几天 我的舰队便可完全封锁航道 |
[39:42] | The Triarchy have been routed. | 三城同盟会业已溃败 |
[39:45] | The Narrow Sea is ours. | 狭海是我们的了 |
[39:49] | If we further seal the Gullet, | 如果我们进一步封锁喉道 |
[39:52] | we can cut off all seaborne travel and trade | 就能切断所有海上航行和贸易 |
[39:55] | to King’s Landing. | 孤立君临 |
[39:58] | I shall take Meleys and patrol the Gullet myself. | 我会骑着梅丽亚斯亲自巡逻喉道 |
[40:05] | When we drain the Narrow Sea, | 等我们围死狭海 |
[40:08] | we can surround King’s Landing, | 就能包围君临 |
[40:10] | lay siege to the Red Keep, | 围攻红堡 |
[40:13] | and force the Greens’ surrender. | 逼绿党投降 |
[40:15] | If we are to have enough swords to surround King’s Landing, | 要确保有足够人马包围君临 |
[40:19] | we must first secure the support of Winterfell, the Eyrie, and Storm’s End. | 我们就必须先得到临冬城 鹰巢城和风息堡的支持 |
[40:23] | I’ll prepare the ravens, Your Grace. | 我来准备渡鸦传书 陛下 |
[40:25] | We should bear those messages. | 让我们去送信吧 |
[40:29] | Dragons can fly faster than ravens | 龙飞得比渡鸦快 |
[40:32] | and they’re more convincing. | 龙也更有说服力 |
[40:37] | Send us. | 派我们去吧 |
[40:40] | The Prince is right, Your Grace. | 王子说得对 陛下 |
[40:51] | Very well. | 很好 |
[40:53] | Prince Jacaerys will fly north. | 杰卡里斯王子向北 |
[40:57] | First to the Eyrie to see my mother’s cousin, the Lady Jeyne Arryn, | 先去鹰巢城见我母亲的堂亲 简妮·艾林夫人 |
[41:00] | and then to Winterfell to treat with Lord Cregan Stark | 然后去临冬城 与克雷根·史塔克大人交涉 |
[41:03] | for the support of the North. | 争取北境的支持 |
[41:06] | Prince Lucerys will fly south to Storm’s End | 路斯里斯王子南下风息堡 |
[41:09] | and treat with Lord Borros Baratheon. | 与博洛斯·拜拉席恩大人交涉 |
[41:12] | We must remind these lords of the oaths they swore. | 我们必须提醒这几位大人他们曾立下的誓言 |
[41:17] | And… the cost of breaking them. | 以及……背誓的代价 |
[41:44] | It’s been said that as Targaryens, we are closer to gods than to men. | 都说我们坦格利安比凡人更接近神 |
[41:52] | And the Iron Throne puts us a touch closer, perhaps. | 或许铁王座也有几分功劳 |
[41:56] | But, if we are to serve the Seven Kingdoms… | 但如果我们要侍奉七大王国 |
[42:01] | we must answer to their gods. | 就必须接受他们的神明 |
[42:04] | If you take this errand, you go as messengers… not as warriors. | 你们要去 只能作为信使 而不是战士 |
[42:10] | You must take no part in any fighting. | 切勿参与任何争斗 |
[42:13] | Swear it to me now under the eyes of the Seven. | 现在 就在七神的见证下向我发誓吧 |
[42:22] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[42:28] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[42:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:36] | Cregan Stark is close to your age than is mine. | 比起我来 克雷根·史塔克与你更加年龄相仿 |
[42:41] | I would hope, that as men, you can find some common interest. | 希望你们能找到一些男人间的共同话题 |
[42:45] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是 陛下 |
[42:55] | Storm’s End is a short flight from here. | 风息堡离这不远 |
[42:59] | You have Baratheon blood from your grandmother, Rhaenys. | 从你的祖母雷妮丝身上 你传承了拜拉席恩的血脉 |
[43:03] | And… | 此外…… |
[43:04] | Lord Borros is an eternally proud man. | 博洛斯大人素来骄傲 |
[43:08] | He will be honored to host a prince of the realm… | 他会感到荣幸 能招待王国的王子 |
[43:12] | and his dragon. | 和他的龙 |
[43:22] | I expect you will receive a very warm welcome. | 我相信你会受到热情款待 |
[43:27] | Yes, Mother. Y-Your Grace. | 好的 母亲 陛——陛下 |
[43:38] | Go to it then. | 去吧 |
[44:34] | Drakari pykiros, Tīkummo jemiros. | 吞吐火焰 驾驭双翼 |
[44:45] | Yn lantyz bartossa, Saelot vāedis. | 双头并立 向三而歌 |
[44:58] | Hen ñuhā elēnī: Perzyssy vestretis, | 由我之声 烈火言语 |
[45:06] | Se gēlȳn irūdaks, Ānogrose. | 血之魔法 牺牲已偿 |
[45:17] | Perzyro udrȳssi, Ezīmptos laehossi. | 火之言辞 辅以明眸 |
[45:29] | Hārossa letagon, Aōt vāedan. | 三者合一 吾向汝歌 |
[45:46] | Hae mērot gierūli: Se hāros bartossi, | 龙之三头 齐聚合一 |
[45:56] | Prūmȳsa sōvīli, Gevī dāerī. | 命定翱翔 自由美丽 |
[47:21] | I am Prince Lucerys Velaryon. | 我是路斯里斯·瓦列利安王子 |
[47:24] | I bring a message to Lord Borros from the Queen. | 我给博洛斯大人带来了女王的信 |
[47:43] | Prince Lucerys Velaryon. | 路斯里斯·瓦列利安王子到 |
[47:51] | Son of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen. | 此乃雷妮拉·坦格利安公主之子 |
[47:59] | Lord Borros… | 博洛斯大人 |
[48:02] | I brought you a message from my mother… | 我为您带来了我母亲…… |
[48:05] | the Queen. | 女王陛下的信 |
[48:07] | Yet earlier this day, I received an envoy from the King. | 可我今天才迎接过国王的使节 |
[48:12] | Which is it? | 到底哪位是真的? |
[48:14] | King or Queen? | 国王还是女王? |
[48:17] | The House of the Dragon does not seem to know who rules it. | 龙王家族好像弄不清楚谁来掌权啊 哈哈哈 |
[48:22] | What’s your mother’s message? | 你母亲的信呢? |
[48:41] | Where’s the bloody maester? | 该死的学士在哪? |
[49:17] | “Remind” me of my father’s oath. | “提醒”我家父的誓言 |
[49:22] | King Aegon at least came with an offer: | 伊耿国王至少还开出了条件 |
[49:24] | my swords and banners for a marriage pact. | 用联姻来换取我麾下的骑士和封臣 |
[49:29] | If I do as your mother bids… | 如果我照你母亲吩咐的做 |
[49:32] | which one of my daughters will you wed… | 你会娶我哪个女儿? |
[49:36] | boy? | 小子? |
[49:38] | My lord… I am not free to marry. | 大人……我无法联姻 |
[49:43] | I’m already betrothed. | 我已有婚约 |
[49:46] | So you come with empty hands. | 所以你空手就来了是吧 |
[49:51] | Go home, pup. | 回家吧 小崽子 |
[49:53] | And tell your mother that the Lord of Storm’s End | 告诉你母亲 风息堡公爵不是她养的狗 |
[49:55] | is not some dog that she can whistle up at need to set against her foes. | 用得着时吹吹哨子就能为她撕咬敌人 |
[50:02] | I shall take your answer to the Queen, my lord. | 我会把您的答复转告给女王的 大人 |
[50:12] | Wait… | 等等…… |
[50:15] | my Lord Strong. | 斯壮大人 |
[50:22] | Did you really think that you could just fly about the realm | 你不会真的以为你在王国里随便飞一飞 |
[50:26] | trying to steal my brother’s throne at no cost? | 不费吹灰之力就能偷走我哥哥的王位吧? |
[50:31] | I will not fight you. | 我不会和你打架 |
[50:33] | I came as a messenger, not a warrior. | 我是以信使的身份而来 不是战士 |
[50:36] | A fight would be little challenge. | 打架有什么意思 |
[50:41] | No. | 不 |
[50:43] | I want you to put out your eye. | 我要你挖出一只眼睛 |
[50:48] | As payment for mine. | 算是向我赔罪 |
[50:52] | One will serve. | 一只就好 |
[50:57] | I would not blind you. | 我不会让你全瞎的 |
[51:01] | Mm, plan to make a gift of it to my mother. | 嗯 我会送给母亲当作礼物 |
[51:08] | No. | 不 |
[51:11] | Then you are craven as well as a traitor. | 你不仅是个懦夫 还是个叛徒 |
[51:13] | Not here. | 出去吵 |
[51:13] | Give me your eye | 把你的眼珠子给我 |
[51:15] | or I will take it, bastard! | 不然我就亲自动手了 野种! |
[51:17] | Not in my hall! | 别在我的大厅里动手! |
[51:20] | The boy came as an envoy. | 这孩子是作为使节来的 |
[51:22] | I’ll not have bloodshed beneath my roof. | 我不允许在我的屋檐下流血 |
[51:25] | Take Prince Lucerys back to his dragon. | 带路斯里斯王子去找他的龙 |
[51:27] | Now. | 马上 |
[52:05] | Dokimarvose! | 注意! |
[52:07] | Laehossa ynot, Arrax! | 听我说 阿拉克斯! |
[52:09] | Lykirī! | 冷静! |
[52:10] | Ryptēs! | 听着! |
[52:12] | Rȳbās! | 听话! |
[52:19] | Sōvēs, Arrax! | 飞 阿拉克斯! |
[53:49] | Mittys! Vagus! | 傻瓜!瓦格哈尔! |
[53:58] | Aderī! Pālēs! | 快!转弯! |
[54:52] | Jemēla gēlȳni enkā! | 你欠了债 |
[54:56] | Taobus! | 小子! |
[55:02] | Daor, Arrax! | 不 阿拉克斯 |
[55:05] | Dohaerās, Arrax! Hepās, vēzot! | 听话 阿拉克斯!往上飞! |
[55:08] | No, no, no, no, no! No, Vhagar! No! | 不 不 不 不 不!不 瓦格哈尔!不! |
[55:12] | Daor! | 不! |
[55:13] | Serve me, Vhagar! No! | 听话 瓦格哈尔 不! |
[55:15] | Dohaerās, Vhagar! | 听话 瓦格哈尔! |
[55:38] | Vhagar! No! No. | 瓦格哈尔!不!不! |