英文名称:I Am Legend
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | …he’s definitely got the inside track. | 他肯定得到些内部消息 |
[00:09] | Word is they’re having some problems with injuries. | 传闻说他们深受伤病困扰 |
[00:12] | Really? are they looking into free agent signing at | 真的吗? 他们不是要在最后时刻 |
[00:16] | The last second or anything like that? | 签几名自由球员吗? |
[00:17] | Possibly, they got a strong farm club too. | 可能吧 他们有一支训练有素的球队 |
[00:19] | They got some aaa ball players they might be bringing up… | 随时让顶级球员替补上场 |
[00:21] | But again, peter will certianly be able tell us a little bit | 彼得在半小时之后 |
[00:24] | More about that in the next half hour. | 会带来详细的报道 |
[00:25] | Who do you like? | 你看好哪支队伍? |
[00:26] | Well tell you, so far, I like what I’m seeing in new york. | 到现在为止 我看好纽约队的表现 |
[00:29] | They got a strong ball club as usual. | 他们跟以前一样实力雄厚 |
[00:31] | That is in the american, and.. | 这是美国最好的球队… |
[00:32] | And the national, I’m still liking chicago, | 在国家联盟里 我还是看好芝加哥 |
[00:35] | With a little bit of twist here for los angeles. | 遇上洛杉矶会有点小麻烦 |
[00:38] | okay, so we’re looking here at new york, chicago | 好的 究竟纽约和芝加哥会师决赛 |
[00:40] | World series, possible los angeles. | 还是洛杉矶充当黑马 |
[00:42] | Hey, hold it to him to the end of the season. | 这个赛季结束就能见分晓 |
[00:45] | That’s gonna do it from the sports desk for right now. | 现在让我们把镜头从体育播报 |
[00:48] | Back to you guys in the studio, thanks dave. | 切换回直播室 谢谢戴夫 |
[00:49] | Thanks for nothing eddy, thank you guys. | 谢谢 艾迪 谢谢大家 |
[00:52] | That’s not all we’re following. | 我们关注的不止是这些 |
[00:53] | Here’s karen at the health desk. | 现在由凯伦带来健康播报 |
[00:56] | The world of medicine has seen its share of miracle | 医药界已经见证了不少奇迹 |
[00:59] | Cures from the polio vaccine to heart transplants. | 从小儿麻痹疫苗到心脏移植术 |
[01:02] | But all past achievements may pale | 但过去所有的成就相比于 |
[01:05] | In comparison to the work of dr. alice krippin. | 爱丽丝·克里本医生的成果就显得黯然失色 |
[01:07] | thank you so much for joining us this morning. | 谢谢你今天上午接受我们的访问 |
[01:09] | not at all. | 不客气 |
[01:10] | Dr. krippin, give it to me in a nutshell. | 克里本医生 请您简单介绍一下 |
[01:14] | The premise is quite simple. | 前提非常简单 |
[01:17] | Take something designed by nature … | 利用大自然创造的东西… |
[01:20] | And reprogram it to make it work for | 重新组合使其为人体 |
[01:22] | The body rather than against it. | 服务而不是与其作对 |
[01:24] | You’re talking about a virus? | 你指的是病毒吗? |
[01:25] | indeed yes, in this case, the measles. | 是的 这里是指麻疹病毒 |
[01:27] | A virus which has been engineered at a genetic | 从基因层面改造这种病毒 |
[01:30] | Level to be helpful rather than harmful. | 会变得有用而非有害 |
[01:34] | I find the best way to describe it is | 我想到个很好的比喻 |
[01:37] | If you can imagine your body is a highway…. | 你把自己的身体想成是一条公路 |
[01:39] | And you picked the virus as a very fast car, | 病毒就像是一辆快速行驶的汽车 |
[01:43] | Being driven by a very bad man. | 被一个坏家伙驾驶着 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:782个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:104个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:94个,考研词汇:111个,专四词汇:96个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:207个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[01:44] | Imagine the damage that car can cause. | 试想这辆车会带来多大的伤害 |
[01:48] | But if you replace that man with a cop, | 但如果你让一个警察来驾驶 |
[01:51] | Then the picture changes. | 情况就有所不同了 |
[01:52] | And that is essentially what we have done. | 我们实质上就是做这些事 |
[01:55] | and how many people have you treated so far? | 目前你们治疗了多少人? |
[01:57] | We have 10,009 clinical trials in humans so far. | 到现在我们做了10009个临床试验 |
[02:01] | and how many are cancer free? | 多少人的癌症被治愈? |
[02:03] | 10009 10,009. | |
[02:05] | so you have actually cured cancer? | 那么你们已经攻克了癌症? |
[02:08] | Yes yes, yes we have. | 是的 是的 我们做到了 |
[04:04] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[04:50] | Damn. | 该死 |
[07:39] | Let’s go sam. | 我们走 萨曼 |
[09:07] | Here you go, just the way you like it…. | 去吃吧 你最喜欢的做法 |
[09:10] | Disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[09:13] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[09:17] | Relax. | 放松 |
[09:31] | There you go. | 吃吧 |
[09:57] | No, eat your vegetables. | 别那样 蔬菜也得吃 |
[10:00] | Don’t just push ’em around, eat them. | 别拨来拨去的 吃掉它们 |
[10:01] | I’m not playing. | 我可没说笑 |
[10:06] | Eat your vegetables. | 吃你的蔬菜 |
[10:08] | Or we’ll sit down here all night. | 否则就整晚坐在这里 |
[10:14] | What are you whining about? | 你发什么牢骚? |
[10:16] | Why didn’t you just eat your vegetables? | 为什么不好好吃你的蔬菜? |
[10:19] | Okay, look, look. | 好吧 听着 听着 |
[10:21] | We’re gonna eat twice as many vegetables | 明晚你必须要吃 |
[10:23] | Tomorrow night. | 双倍的蔬菜 |
[10:25] | Deal? | 成交? |
[10:49] | That feels good. | 感觉不错吧 |
[10:59] | Ah sam. | 萨曼 |
[13:07] | Robert, what is happening? I’ve been trying | 罗伯特 出什么事儿了? 我一直 |
[13:09] | To reach you on the cell, I keep getting the recording. | 试着打你手机 总是转入语音信箱 |
[13:10] | – the network is down. – dad, where are we going? | -网络断了 -爸爸 我们要去哪儿? |
[13:12] | I cannot get used to the new rags. | 我还是不习惯这身新装备 |
[13:14] | we’re going to aunt sarah’s sweetie. | 我们要去莎拉阿姨家 |
[13:16] | No, why?! | 不 为什么? |
[13:18] | just strap yourself in, go. | 自己系好安全带 走 |
[13:19] | we’re at 30 minutes colonel. | 我们只有30分钟 上校 |
[13:21] | copy. | 知道了 |
[13:23] | 30 minutes to what? | 30分钟去做什么? |
[13:24] | they’re sealing off the island. | 他们要封锁这个岛 |
[13:32] | seal off the island? this island? | 封锁这个岛? 这个岛? |
[13:34] | but I don’t wanna go to aunt sarah’s. | 但我不想去莎拉阿姨家 |
[13:35] | did you bring all the money? how much? | 你把钱都带上了吗? 有多少? |
[13:38] | 600 dollars, why did you say you’re going? | 600美元 你说”你们要走”什么意思? |
[13:40] | that is not enough. | 钱还不够 |
[13:41] | robert, you said “you’re going”, not “we’re going”. | 罗伯特 你说”你们要走” 而不是”我们要走” |
[13:43] | when you get across, I need you to get to the atm. | 过去后 我要你找个取款机 |
[13:46] | Get as much cash as you can. | 能取多少就取多少 |
[13:46] | it’s not even summer yet. | 现在又不是夏天 |
[13:48] | take sarah’s car, go upstate. | 开上莎拉的车 远离城市 |
[13:50] | I’ll meet you at the farm, bring enough food for 2 weeks. | 我会到农场接你们 带上足够两周的食物 |
[13:53] | Jesus, robert. did it jump? | 天啊 罗伯特 病毒开始蔓延了? |
[13:56] | Is it airborne? | 空气传播? |
[13:58] | but we only go to aunt sarah’s in the summer. | 可我们只在夏天才去莎拉阿姨家的 |
[14:01] | maybe. | 有可能 |
[14:02] | It’s christmas. what about my presents? | 今天是圣诞节 我的礼物呢? |
[14:06] | he’s announcing it. | 总统宣布着这件事 |
[14:07] | make no mistake my fellow americans. | 不要搞错了 我的美国人民 |
[14:09] | – my gifts are still in the closet. – the mutated virus is lethal. | -我的礼物还在壁橱里 -突变的病毒是致命的 |
[14:11] | hush now mar. | 安静点 玛丽 |
[14:13] | the survival of not only our nation, but | 此事不仅关系到美国人民的生存 |
[14:15] | Of every other nation on the planet. | 还关系到全世界人民 |
[14:16] | mom, look. a butterfly. | 妈妈 看啊 是一只蝴蝶 |
[14:18] | marley, enough! | 玛丽 够了 |
[14:19] | So, I announce with great sadness, but even greater resolve. | 我怀着极为沉痛的心情和强烈的决心 |
[14:23] | That tonight I have signed an executive order, | 今晚我签署一条行政命令 |
[14:27] | Initiating a military quarantine of new york city. | 对纽约启动军事隔离 |
[14:31] | god be with us. | 原上帝与我们同在 |
[14:37] | the window is still open, we find something in a week..or 2 weeks, | 还有机会 我们会有办法的 也许1 2礼拜内 |
[14:42] | …we can reverse the spread. | 能够阻止病毒蔓延 |
[14:49] | I can still fix this. | 我能解决这一切 |
[14:53] | Please, you can do the same work outside the city. | 求你了 你能在市区外还是能做这些的 |
[14:58] | Ground zero, this is my site. we talked about this. | 爆心投影点 这是我的区域 我们说过的 |
[15:03] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[15:07] | What am I doing? | 我要做什么? |
[15:11] | I’m not gonna let this happen. | 我要阻止这一切的发生 |
[15:13] | let? this isn’t up to you, you can’t… | 什么? 这不是你能决定的 你不能 |
[15:32] | How did you sleep? | 睡好了吗? |
[16:09] | Now come on, you know better than that. | 别进去 你知道的 |
[16:13] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[16:48] | Dr. robert neville, september 5, 2012. ga series serum 391. | 罗伯特·奈维尔博士 2012年9月5日 GA系列391号血清 |
[16:53] | Animal trials, streaming video. | 动物实验 开始传输影像 |
[17:18] | The results appear typical. | 结果一切如常 |
[17:26] | Compounds 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 … | 化合物1 3 4 6 8 9 10 11… |
[17:32] | 14, 16 and 18 did not kill the virus. | 14 16和18未能杀死病毒 |
[17:38] | Compounds 2, 5, 7, 12, 13, 15 and 17 … | 化合物2 5 7 12 13 15 17… |
[17:46] | All killed the host. | 都杀死了宿主 |
[17:54] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[18:02] | Compound 6 seems to be showing decreased | 化合物6显示 |
[18:04] | Aggression response. | 攻击性减弱 |
[18:07] | Partial pigmentation returned. | 局部性色素回复 |
[18:10] | Slight pupil constriction. | 轻微的瞳孔收缩 |
[18:13] | Ga series serum 391 compound 6 | GA系列391号血清化合物6 |
[18:17] | Is the next candidate for human trials. | 下次用来做人体实验 |
[18:20] | Hang in there number 6. | 撑住啊 6号小鼠 |
[19:05] | Yeah, that’s what you want. | 想开车窗就开吧 |
[19:32] | Good morning, marge and fred. | 早安 玛姬 早安 弗雷德 |
[19:35] | What are you doing here so early? | 你们这么早来干什么啊? |
[19:38] | Nice sweatshirt there fred. | 弗雷德 运动衫不错啊 |
[19:40] | Don’t fit it down anywhere. | 别把它乱放 |
[19:47] | I see you inside. | 我们里面见 |
[19:59] | What’s happening brother? | 怎么了 伙计? |
[20:42] | Good morning hank. | 早上好 汉克 |
[20:44] | Getting through the g’s. | 通过G测试了 |
[20:48] | Who’s the girl … | 那个女孩是谁 |
[20:54] | Nevermind, hey I’ll see you in the morning. | 算了 明早见吧 |
[21:02] | – what am I supposed to say? | -我该怎么打招呼呢? |
[21:04] | – hello, wanna see some infected rats. | -你好 想看看被感染的老鼠吗 |
[21:15] | Okay, tomorrow. | 好吧 就明天 |
[21:16] | I’m going to say hello tomorrow. | 明天我就去和她打招呼 |
[21:45] | You did so good. | 干得好 |
[21:48] | Yes, yes. | 就这样 |
[22:49] | Look at that, see that? red salmon. | 看看 看见没有? 红鲑鱼罐头 |
[22:53] | Wow, actual spam. | 噢 肉罐头 |
[22:55] | No, you’ll get some of that later. | 你等下再吃 |
[23:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:09] | I am robert neville. I am a survivor | 我是罗伯特·奈维尔 我是纽约的一名幸存者 |
[24:16] | I am broadcasting on all am frequencies. | 我在AM所有频道上进行广播 |
[24:20] | I will be at the south street seaport everyday | 每天中午我都会在南大街码头 |
[24:29] | If you are out there…if anyone is out there, | 如果你能听到我 如果任何人能听到我 |
[24:35] | I can provide food, I can provide shelter, | 我能提供食物 我能提供住所 |
[24:41] | I can provide security. | 我能提供安全保障 |
[24:45] | If there is anybody out there, anybody… | 如果有任何人能听到我 任何人 |
[24:50] | Please, you are not alone. | 请回答我 你不是孤独一人 |
[25:27] | Keep your eye on this one for me. | 好好看我这球 |
[25:39] | I’m getting good. | 我打得越来越好了 |
[27:39] | Come on sam. I gotta go. I gotta go. | 来吧萨曼 必须得走了 必须得走了 |
[30:50] | Sam, come on. we have to go. | 萨曼 出来 我们得走了 |
[30:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[31:07] | Sam, we gotta go! | 萨曼 我们快走! |
[31:18] | Sam, go now, get out! | 萨曼 快走 快出去! |
[32:19] | You need to pay attention, okay? | 你一定要小心 知道吗? |
[32:22] | – gotta pay attention. | -要小心点 |
[32:23] | Listen, I want you to stay here on this one, okay? | 听着 这次我要你乖乖地待在这 |
[32:31] | Because you can still get infected and I can’t. | 因为你仍会被感染 而我不会 |
[32:53] | Listen, if I am not back by dark… | 听着 如果天黑了我还没回来 |
[33:00] | Just go. | 你就自己走吧 |
[34:33] | Okay, the subject is female. | 试验对象为女性 |
[34:35] | Most likely 18-20 years of age. | 大约18-20岁 |
[34:39] | a lot of push effective 6 times the human dose. | 所需注射镇静剂剂量为正常人的6倍 |
[34:43] | Core temperature 106 fahrenheit, pulse 200 bpm, | 体温华氏106度 脉搏每分钟200 |
[34:47] | ..respiration elevated, pao2 300% of normal. | 呼吸急促 动脉血氧含量为正常人3倍 |
[34:59] | The pupils are fully dilated. | 瞳孔已完全扩张 |
[35:02] | Now reactive to light. | 对光线有反应 |
[35:15] | Extreme reaction to uv exposure… | 皮肤对紫外线有强烈反应 |
[35:18] | Symptoms and tissue samples confirm subject | 症状和组织采样表明 |
[35:21] | Is infected with kv. | 她已感染KV病毒 |
[35:26] | Vaccine test series serum 391 compound six. | 391号血清疫苗试验 第6号化合物 |
[35:33] | Commencing human trials. | 开始人体试验 |
[35:58] | Respiration is slowing, pulse 190, | 呼吸开始变慢 脉搏190 |
[36:03] | Core temperature 105, 104 and decreasing. | 体温105 104 继续降低 |
[36:13] | We may have something here. | 好像有些效果了 |
[37:00] | Ga series serum 391 compound 6,ineffective on humans. | GA系列391号血清疫苗第六号化合物 对人体无效 |
[37:25] | Test results linked to this entry, | 试验结果存入链接在此机的 |
[37:27] | Saved on 6 redundant drives. | 6个备份硬盘里 |
[37:30] | Still no cure. | 依然无效 |
[37:49] | Day 1001: we came in close contact with a hive today. | 第1001天 今天我们近距离接触一个巢穴 |
[37:55] | The blood tests confirm that I remain immune…. | 血液试验表明 我仍然对 |
[37:57] | For both the airborne and contact strains. | 空气性和接触性传播免疫 |
[38:01] | Canines remain immune to airborne strain only. | 犬类仅对空气性传播免疫 |
[38:08] | You can’t go running into the dark dummy. | 傻瓜 你不能跑到阴暗的地方去 |
[38:14] | Vaccine trials continue. I am still unable | 疫苗试验继续 可我依然无法 |
[38:17] | To transfer my immunity… | 将我自己的免疫能力 |
[38:18] | …to infected host. krippin virus is….elegant. | 转移到被感染者的身上去 KV病毒 真的很奇妙 |
[38:30] | It’s like fishing in the dark, son. | 就像在大海捞针 |
[38:37] | Um, an infected male | 今天一个被感染女性 |
[38:43] | Exposed himself to sunlight today. | 将自己暴露在日光下 |
[38:48] | Now it’s possible that decreased brain function..or… | 有可能大脑功能退化 或是 |
[38:53] | Growing scarcity of food is.. | 因为食物缺乏 |
[38:54] | …is causing them to ignore their basic survival instincts. | 导致他们忽视自己的求生本能 |
[39:04] | Social de-evolution appears complete. | 社交能力退化已很明显 |
[39:09] | Typical human behavior is now entirely absent. | 典型人类行为已完全消失 |
[39:20] | Why are we stopping? | 我们为什么停下来? |
[39:26] | Please go | 请出来 |
[39:29] | – you’ve got less than 10 minutes. | -你们只有不到10分钟时间 |
[39:29] | Baby, give me the dog. | 宝贝 把狗给我 |
[39:35] | – let’s go baby, let’s go. | -我们走 宝贝 我们走 |
[39:37] | – daddy. | -爸爸 |
[39:40] | Stay in my neighborhood and let nobody stop you by. | 待在那附近 别让任何人靠近 |
[39:43] | – mommy, they have guns. | -妈妈 他们有枪 |
[39:45] | – it’s okay, they’re in the army like daddy. | -别担心 他们像爸爸一样也是军人 |
[39:51] | Then, please, back home. | 请回家去 |
[39:55] | – coming through. | -过来 |
[40:36] | If you are not covered by the checkpoint, | 如果你没有通过检查 |
[40:40] | Then, please, go home. | 那么 请回吧 |
[40:47] | You’re clear. go ahead. | 你没问题 往前走 |
[40:50] | – clear. | -通过 |
[40:55] | Clear…okay, next, let’s go. | 通过 好吧 下一个 继续走 |
[41:00] | No good. | 不行 |
[41:09] | Clear – okay, go. | 通过 -走 |
[41:12] | – we are not infected. | -我们没被感染 |
[41:16] | – please, please take my baby. | -请带走我的女儿 |
[41:17] | You have to move back. | 退后退 |
[41:22] | No good. | 没通过 |
[41:24] | – what, no! robert, robert! | -什么? 不! 罗伯特 罗伯特! |
[41:27] | Whoa, whoa, get your hands off my wife. | 手拿开 别碰我太太 |
[41:31] | I’m lieutenant robert neville | 我是罗伯特·奈维尔上校 |
[41:34] | Get your hands off me. | 把手拿开 |
[41:37] | – scan her again. | -再扫描她一遍 |
[41:39] | – stand down! | -退后! |
[41:40] | – stand down soldier! stand down! | -退后士兵! 退后! |
[41:43] | – I am lieutenant-colonel robert neville. | -我是陆军上校罗伯特·奈维尔 |
[41:44] | I order you to scan her again. | 我命令你再扫描她一遍 |
[41:47] | Scan her again! | 再扫描她一遍! |
[41:52] | – alright, scan her again. | -好吧 再扫描一遍 |
[41:57] | Clear, it’s clear, move through. | 通过 没问题 过去吧 |
[42:11] | Dad, why can’t we go to our home too? | 爸爸 我们为什么不能回自己的家? |
[42:18] | – how long? | -还有多久? |
[42:20] | – five minutes, we’ll make it. | -5分钟 来得及 |
[42:22] | 621. we are on site. | 621 我们已到 |
[42:41] | I won’t take my eyes off them colonel. | 我会好好照顾她们的 上校 |
[42:44] | You got my word on it. | 我向你保证 |
[42:51] | Give me a kiss. | 亲一下 |
[43:02] | Be careful. – you too. | 小心点 -你也是 |
[43:07] | – dear god, please watch over robert, | -上帝啊 请保佑罗伯特 |
[43:10] | Keep him strong for the struggle ahead of him lord. | 赋予他勇气去战胜一切难题 |
[43:12] | Please, just bring him home safely, amen. | 请把他安全地带回来 阿门 |
[43:17] | Daddy’s going to make the monsters go away baby, okay? | 爸爸去把那些怪物消灭掉 好吗? |
[43:20] | – sam, you protect daddy. | -萨曼 你去保护爸爸 |
[43:23] | – no baby, I can’t take the dog! | -不 亲爱的 我不能带着狗! |
[43:24] | Sir, we have to go. | 长官 我们得走了 |
[43:29] | Dad, look, a butterfly. | 爸爸 你看 一只蝴蝶 |
[44:27] | – how’d you sleep? – dr. robert neville will be taking a closer look | -你睡得怎么样? -罗伯特·奈维尔博士正在仔细观察 |
[44:30] | …at the ongoing mutations of dr. alice krippin’s | 爱丽丝·克里本博士研究的病毒变化 |
[44:33] | Once hailed miracle cure for cancer. | 那曾经一度奇迹般治愈癌症 |
[44:36] | So far, almost 5000 patients treated with a | 到目前为止 大约5000名病人感染变种的病毒 |
[44:40] | Retrofitted virus, had begun exhibiting symptoms | 他们已经显现出类似早期狂犬病症状 |
[44:45] | 25 patients have already died. | 目前已有25名病人死亡 |
[44:48] | Dr. neville has ordered local hospitals to stockpile | 奈维尔博士已命令当地医院储存好抗病毒药物 |
[44:50] | Antiviral drugs, and to begin preliminary quarantine protocol…. | 并准备实施初步的检疫隔离方案 |
[44:55] | – it’s my birthday today. | -今天是我生日 |
[44:57] | – we are fully confident dr. neville can see us through… | -我们完全相信奈维尔博士能带领我们… |
[45:00] | – would you like to sing? | -想唱歌吗? |
[45:03] | My name is robert neville, I am a survivor living in new york city. | 我是罗伯特·奈维尔 我是纽约的一名幸存者 |
[45:11] | I am broadcasting on all am frequencies. | 我在AM所有频道上进行广播 |
[45:16] | I will be at the south street seaport everyday, midday, | 每天中午我都会在南大街码头 |
[45:20] | When the sun is highest in the sky. | 中午艳阳高照的时候 |
[45:24] | If you are out there….if anyone is out there…. | 如果你能听到我 如果任何人能听到我 |
[45:29] | I can provide food, I can provide shelter, | 我能提供食物 我能提供住所 |
[45:34] | I can provide security. | 我能提供安全保障 |
[45:36] | If there’s anybody out there, anybody… | 如果有任何人能听到我 任何人 |
[45:42] | Please, you are not alone. | 请回答我 你不是孤独一人 |
[45:47] | Listen, if you’re planning a party or something, | 听着 如果你想要开个聚会或是其他什么 |
[45:52] | Just tell me now. | 现在就告诉我 |
[45:53] | Okay, because I don’t like surprises, and I swear | 因为我并不喜欢惊喜 但我发誓 |
[45:57] | I’ll act surprised. okay? | 我能表现得很惊讶 好吗? |
[46:44] | What are you doing out here fred? | 弗雷德 你在这里干什么? |
[46:50] | What the hell are you…..no! | 你在这搞什么鬼 不! |
[46:54] | – no! no! | -不 不! |
[46:56] | What the hell are you doing out here fred!?! | 弗雷德 你究竟在这儿干嘛? |
[47:00] | How did you get out here?!? | 你怎么到这儿来的? |
[47:02] | Fred, if you’re real, you better tell me right now! | 弗雷德 如果你还活着 最好马上告诉我! |
[47:05] | If you’re real, you better tell me right now! | 如果你还活着 最好马上告诉我! |
[47:22] | Damn, fred. | 他妈的 弗雷德 |
[49:28] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[49:57] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[50:25] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[51:49] | Come on, sam. | 过来 萨曼 |
[51:51] | Come on. | 过来 |
[52:06] | Let’s go sam! | 萨曼 我们走! |
[52:18] | No, no, let’s go sam, we gotta go home sam. | 萨曼 快走 我们得回家了 |
[52:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[53:32] | Okay, you’re alright. | 你没事的 |
[53:37] | It’s okay. you’re alright. | 你没事的 你没事的 |
[53:39] | You’re alright. | 你一定会没事儿的 |
[53:42] | Samantha, samantha. | 萨曼塔 萨曼塔 |
[53:42] | Look at me girl. hey, you’re okay. | 看着我 宝贝 你不会有事的 |
[53:47] | Samantha, just gotta get you home. | 萨曼塔 我带你回家 |
[53:50] | Gotta take you home, take you home. | 带你回家 带你回家 |
[53:53] | Alright, come here. | 好了 来吧 |
[54:31] | Come here, come here, got you. | 到这儿来 好样的 |
[54:42] | It’s okay. | 没事儿的 |
[58:39] | I promised my friend…. that I would say hello… | 我向朋友保证 会和你 |
[58:46] | To you today. | 今天打招呼的 |
[59:14] | Please say hello to me. | 请和我问好啊 |
[59:24] | Please say hello to me. | 请和我问好啊 |
[1:00:47] | Die! | 去死! |
[1:01:04] | Die! | 去死! |
[1:02:51] | Can you hear me? | 听见我说话吗? |
[1:02:59] | Stick with me. | 坚持一下 |
[1:03:02] | Where you live? | 你住哪儿? |
[1:03:07] | Where you live? | 你住哪儿? |
[1:03:11] | Eleven…Eleven | 11号 |
[1:03:14] | Washington and square. | 华盛顿广场11号 |
[1:03:18] | They don’t know where I live. | 他们不知道我住哪儿 |
[1:03:22] | Don’t let them track us. | 别让他们追踪到 |
[1:03:25] | You must stay in till dawn. | 等到清晨再回去 |
[1:06:17] | I’m afraid the eggs are powdered, obviously | 恐怕鸡蛋煎的太烂了 |
[1:06:22] | You know that. they’re yours. | 不过你知道的 这份是你的 |
[1:06:24] | But I did find bacon. I just found the most | 但我竟然找到了培根 |
[1:06:28] | Fantastic thing in history. | 这可能是史上最好的事儿了 |
[1:06:29] | I found some antibiotics in the bathroom, I put | 我还在浴室里找到些抗生素 |
[1:06:34] | By your plate because your leg is okay, | 食物盛在你盘子里了 你的腿好的差不多了 |
[1:06:36] | But you won’t be for very long, if you don’t | 但如果不及时开始治疗 |
[1:06:38] | Start a course very soon. | 情况会变得糟糕的 |
[1:06:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:06:45] | I am anna and this is ethan. | 我是安娜 这是伊桑 |
[1:06:54] | They’re going to get cold. | 不吃这些要凉了 |
[1:07:09] | It’s okay. go on. | 没事儿 你坐啊 |
[1:07:37] | We come from maryland. | 我们来自马里兰州 |
[1:07:39] | We heard your message heard on the radio. | 我们听到了你的广播 |
[1:07:42] | We were at the pier at noon, we waited all day. | 我们中午就到了码头 在那儿等了你一天 |
[1:07:47] | We’re going to vermont. | 我们打算去佛蒙特州 |
[1:07:51] | To the survivor’s colony. | 那个幸存者隔离区 |
[1:07:56] | In bethel. it is a safe zone. | 在贝索尔市 那是个安全的地方 |
[1:08:00] | There’s no survivor’s colony, no safe zone. | 根本没有幸存者隔离区 更别说安全的地方了 |
[1:08:03] | Nothing’s happening the way it was supposed to happen. | 整件事没按原计划发展 |
[1:08:05] | Nothing worked the way it was supposed to work. | 也没按原计划执行 |
[1:08:07] | in the mountains, there is a whole colony of | 在山上 有一群没有被感染的人 |
[1:08:10] | People there who didn’t get sick. | 建成的隔离区 |
[1:08:12] | The virus couldn’t survive the cold, there’s a whole… | 病毒不能在寒冷的环境里滋长蔓延 |
[1:08:14] | shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:08:17] | Everybody’s dead. | 所有人都死了 |
[1:08:28] | I just need a minute, okay? | 让我静一下好吗? |
[1:08:33] | Just…. | 我只是 |
[1:08:39] | I just, I was saving that bacon. | 我一直留着那块培根 |
[1:08:43] | I was saving it. | 一直留着舍不得吃 |
[1:08:47] | I’m gonna go upstairs, alright, just. | 我要上楼去了 |
[1:08:50] | I’m gonna go. | 我得上去了 |
[1:09:10] | Ethan, put that knife down. | 伊桑 把刀放下 |
[1:10:18] | can I say something to you? | 能和你说话吗? |
[1:10:20] | You was really really something back there. | 你刚才真的太不可思议了 |
[1:10:23] | Are you talking to…me? | 你在和…我说话? |
[1:10:29] | Can I tell you that you were great? those guards. | 是的 你对付那些侍卫时真厉害 |
[1:10:33] | They thought that they were tough. | 他们自以为很强 |
[1:10:35] | And when you came and they were nowhere. | 但是你一出现他们就全跑了 |
[1:10:39] | That was fun to see. | 真有意思 |
[1:10:40] | That’s great. seriously. — it is nice to be free. | 感觉棒极了 自由的感觉真好 |
[1:10:43] | Why don’t you celebrate your freedom | 去和你的朋友庆祝自由吧 |
[1:10:46] | With your own friends? hmm? | 和朋友一同去? |
[1:10:49] | But I have no friends. and I am not going | 我没有朋友 我也不想 |
[1:10:53] | Out there by myself. | 单独一个人走 |
[1:10:55] | Wait, I have a great idea. | 等下 我有个好主意 |
[1:10:57] | I’ll stick with you. | 我可以和你一起走 |
[1:11:06] | I like shrek. | 我喜欢史瑞克 |
[1:11:24] | You are not as good with people anymore are you? | 你不太记得如何与人相处了 对吗? |
[1:11:32] | Thank you for my leg. | 谢谢你为我处理伤口 |
[1:11:42] | Where have you been? | 你都经历了些什么? |
[1:11:44] | I was on a red cross evacuation ship out of saint paolo. | 我之前在圣保罗的红十字会救援船 |
[1:11:47] | those boats weren’t meant to be permanent. | 那些船不会支撑太久的 |
[1:11:51] | no they weren’t. | 是的 没错 |
[1:11:52] | When the navy fell apart, we set on dock to get supplies. | 当那些海军被干掉后 我们去船上抢供给 |
[1:11:55] | Someone picked it up on shore. | 一些人在岸上被感染了 |
[1:11:58] | 5 of us were immune. | 我们有五人免疫 |
[1:11:59] | You said five. — the dark seekers got them. | -你说有五人 -他们被追随者捉住了 |
[1:12:07] | You are the robert neville, aren’t you? | 你是罗伯特·奈维尔 对吗? |
[1:12:18] | It’s too late today. if we leave tomorrow at dawn, | 今天太晚了 如果我们明天清晨出发 |
[1:12:21] | We can make it to vermont in a straight shot. | 就可以一路驱车到达佛蒙特州 |
[1:12:23] | So if we … | 如果… |
[1:12:24] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会离开的 |
[1:12:26] | This is ground zero. this is my site. | 这是”爆心投影点” 我的地盘 |
[1:12:34] | I’m not gonna let this happen. | 我不会让病毒肆虐的 |
[1:12:39] | I can still fix this. | 我还能补救 |
[1:12:55] | Oh, you scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[1:12:57] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:12:58] | I called down twice. | 我喊了两次都没反映 |
[1:13:00] | oh thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:13:07] | That’s heavily sedated, don’t worry it’s safe. | 她打了重度镇静剂 别担心 很安全的 |
[1:13:11] | I’ve never seen one so still. | 我从未见过他们如此平静 |
[1:13:15] | They’re always biting. | 他们总是攻击咬人 |
[1:13:21] | Do you think that can cure her? | 你认为这样能治愈她吗 |
[1:13:25] | No, this will almost certainly kill it | 不 这绝对能杀了病毒 |
[1:13:28] | but it’s possible by drastically reducing | 但如果降低了她的体温 |
[1:13:29] | Her body temperature, I can increase the compound’s effectiveness. | 可能可以提高疫苗的功效 |
[1:13:44] | Did all of them die? | 他们都死了吗? |
[1:13:47] | yes. | 是的 |
[1:13:52] | My god. | 我的上帝 |
[1:13:55] | god didn’t do this anna. | 上帝可不会做这些 安娜 |
[1:13:56] | We did. | 我们一手造成的 |
[1:14:04] | Where can ethan sleep? | 伊桑能睡哪儿? |
[1:14:24] | He is heavy. | 他可真重 |
[1:14:33] | Can you … | 你能 |
[1:15:07] | She is beautiful. what’s her name? | 她真可爱 叫什么名字? |
[1:15:16] | marley. Her name is marley | 玛丽 她叫玛丽 |
[1:15:19] | – it’s a beautiful name. | -很好听的名字 |
[1:15:21] | Yeah, we named her after bob marley. | 我们用鲍勃·玛丽的名字为她取名 |
[1:15:26] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:15:28] | – the singer. | -那个歌星 |
[1:15:30] | Damian? | 戴米恩? |
[1:15:34] | – his father. | -是他的父亲 |
[1:15:38] | His father. | 他的父亲 |
[1:16:00] | That is unacceptable. | 真让人难以接受 |
[1:16:03] | – what? | -怎么了? |
[1:16:09] | Best album ever made. | 史上最好听专辑 |
[1:16:20] | You recognize that? | 想起来没? |
[1:16:28] | He had this idea, it was kind of a virologist idea. | 他有一种想法 类似病毒学家的想法 |
[1:16:34] | He believed that you could cure racism | 他认为 我们只要将音乐和爱 |
[1:16:37] | And hate, literally cure it, by | 注入人们的生活 |
[1:16:39] | Injecting music and love into people’s lives. | 就能治愈 种族歧视和仇恨 |
[1:16:46] | One day, he was scheduled to perform at a peace rally, | 有一次他要在一个和平集会中表演 |
[1:16:50] | A gunman came to his house and shot him down. | 一个持枪歹徒闯进他家 将他射击在地 |
[1:16:56] | Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang. | 两天后他依旧上台演出 |
[1:17:03] | Somebody asked him, why. | 有人问他 为什么这样做 |
[1:17:07] | “the people who are trying to make | “那些想要破坏世界的人 |
[1:17:11] | This world worse…. | 并没有休息” |
[1:17:13] | …are not taking a day off. how can i?” | “那我怎么能休息呢?” |
[1:17:21] | Light up the darkness. | 他照亮黑暗 |
[1:17:50] | Come with us, neville. | 跟我们一起走吧 奈维尔 |
[1:17:53] | To the colony. | 去隔离区那儿 |
[1:17:59] | There is not a colony, anna. | 根本就没有隔离区 安娜 |
[1:18:05] | Everything just fell apart, there was no evacuation. | 一切都已经破碎瓦解了 也没有什么疏散计划 |
[1:18:09] | – wrong, there is a colony. | -你错了 有隔离区 |
[1:18:11] | I know okay? | 我知道的 |
[1:18:15] | – how do you know, anna? | -你怎么知道的 安娜? |
[1:18:22] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[1:18:27] | How, I said how do you know? | 我说了 你怎么知道的 |
[1:18:29] | – how could you know? | -你怎么可能知道呢? |
[1:18:32] | God told me, he has a plan. | 上帝告诉我的 他有个计划 |
[1:18:37] | God told you? the god? | 上帝告诉你的 就那个上帝? |
[1:18:41] | – yes. | -是的 |
[1:18:44] | I know how this sounds. | 我知道这听起来 |
[1:18:46] | – it sounds crazy. | -很疯狂 |
[1:18:47] | But something told me to turn on the radio. | 但是有人告诉我打开收音机 |
[1:18:51] | Something told me to come here. | 有人告诉我来到这里 |
[1:18:53] | – my voice on the radio told you to come here anna. | -我在收音机里的声音告诉你来这里的 安娜 |
[1:18:55] | You were trying to kill yourself last night, right? | 昨晚你试图自杀 对吗? |
[1:18:58] | – anna. | -安娜 |
[1:18:59] | And I got here just in time to save your life. | 而我恰好赶到那儿救了你 |
[1:19:02] | – do you think it is a coincidence? | -你认为这只是巧合吗? |
[1:19:02] | Just stop it. | 别再说了 |
[1:19:04] | – he must have sent me here for a reason. | -上帝驱使我来这儿 |
[1:19:07] | Neville, the world is quieter now. | 奈维尔 现在世界平和多了 |
[1:19:11] | You just have to listen. | 你只要用心去倾听 |
[1:19:13] | If we listen, we can hear god’s plan. | 如果我们用心听了 就能听到上帝的计划 |
[1:19:18] | God’s plan? alright, let me tell you about your god’s plan. | 上帝的计划 好 我来告诉你上帝的计划 |
[1:19:22] | We were 6 billion people on earth when the infection hit. | 当感染来的时候 世界一共有60亿人口 |
[1:19:26] | Kv had a 90% kill rate, that is 5.4 billion people. | KV病毒有90%的致死率 意味着54亿人口将会死去 |
[1:19:31] | Dead. crashed and bled out…dead. | 乱冲乱撞 流血致死 |
[1:19:36] | Less than 1% immunity. that is 12 million healthy people | 只有少于1%的人免疫 留下1200万的人活下来 |
[1:19:40] | Like you, me, and ethan. | 就像你 我 还有伊桑 |
[1:19:42] | The other 588 million turned into your dark seekers. | 其他5.8亿人 变成了你所说的追随者 |
[1:19:49] | And then they got hungry, and | 他们饥饿恐慌 然后 |
[1:19:51] | They killed, and fed on everybody. | 想要吃掉每一个活着的人 |
[1:19:56] | Everybody. every single person that you or i | 每一个人 每一个你和我 |
[1:20:03] | Has ever known…is dead!! | 认识的人 都死了! |
[1:20:08] | Dead! | 死了! |
[1:20:11] | There is no god. | 根本没有上帝 |
[1:20:19] | What is that? | 什么声音? |
[1:20:25] | Was it still dark when you brought | 你昨晚带我回来的时候 |
[1:20:26] | Us home last night? | 天还是黑的吗? |
[1:20:28] | You were bleeding, there was light on the horizon. | 你当时在流血 地平线上已经露出曙光 |
[1:20:33] | Turn the light off. | 把灯关掉 |
[1:20:34] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[1:20:43] | They followed us home. | 他们跟着我们回来了 |
[1:25:11] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[1:25:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:25:17] | yes. | 嗯 |
[1:25:32] | Go to the lab. downstairs. | 去实验室 在楼下 |
[1:25:34] | Go! to the lab. to the lab. | 快走! 去实验室 去实验室 |
[1:25:47] | Get behind them plates. | 别让他们跟进来 |
[1:25:49] | come on. | 来吧 快点 |
[1:26:03] | Come on. it is okay. | 快点 好了 |
[1:26:20] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[1:26:30] | It’s working. | 它起作用了 |
[1:26:37] | Stop. | 停! |
[1:26:40] | I can save you. I can help you. | 我可以救你们 我可以救你们 |
[1:26:43] | You are sick and I can help you. | 你们被感染了 我可以救你们 |
[1:26:49] | I can fix this! | 我能做到的! |
[1:26:51] | I can save everybody! | 我能救每一个人! |
[1:26:52] | I can fix this. | 我能做到的 |
[1:26:55] | It’s working. | 它生效了 |
[1:26:59] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:27:07] | I can save you. let me save you. | 我能救你们 让我救你们 |
[1:27:40] | Dad, look, a butterfly. | 爸爸 看啊 一只蝴蝶 |
[1:28:11] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:28:12] | the cure is in my blood. | 我的血里有抗体 |
[1:28:17] | Go, you’re going to be safe. | 进去 你们会很安全的 |
[1:28:20] | Ethan get in. | 伊桑进去 |
[1:28:21] | Go inside. | 进去 |
[1:28:28] | Anna, I think this is why you’re here. | 安娜 我认为这是你到这儿来的原因 |
[1:28:33] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:28:36] | I’m listening. | 我在倾听 |
[1:28:38] | Neville, there is room in here, come on. | 奈维尔 这里还有地方 进来吧 |
[1:28:40] | – they’re not gonna stop. | -他们不会罢休的 |
[1:28:46] | Stay until dawn. | 呆到黎明再出来 |
[1:31:06] | In 2009, a deadly virus burned through our civilization. | 2009年 一种致命的病毒肆虐全世界 |
[1:31:10] | Pushing humankind to the edge of extinction. | 几乎将我们人类推进灭绝的边缘 |
[1:31:14] | Dr. robert neville dedicated his life | 罗伯特·奈维尔医生奉献了他的生命 |
[1:31:18] | To the discovery of a cure. | 为了找出拯救人类的解药 |
[1:31:20] | And the restoration of humanity. | 和延续全人类的文明 |
[1:31:23] | On september 9, 2012 … | 2012年9月12日 |
[1:31:26] | At approximately 8:49 p.m., | 晚上8点49分左右 |
[1:31:29] | He discovered that cure. | 他找到了解药 |
[1:31:32] | And at 8:52, he gave his life to defend it. | 8点52分 他为了保护这解药而牺牲 |
[1:31:37] | We are his legacy. | 他拯救了我们 |
[1:31:42] | – this is his legend. | -这就是他的传奇 |
[1:31:46] | Light up the darkness. | 他点亮了黑暗 |