英文名称:I Spit on Your Grave
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | 片名:我唾弃你的坟墓 | |
[01:23] | Hello. | 有人吗? |
[01:26] | – Hello. – Man: l’m coming! | – 有人在吗? – 我来了 |
[01:30] | l’m coming. | 来了! |
[01:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:36] | l’m Jennifer Hills. We spoke last week. | 我是珍妮佛 我上周给你打过电话 |
[01:38] | Oh, yeah, Miss Hills. | 哦 对 是你 |
[01:42] | Mockingbird Trail, right? | 是要去山林小道的人吗? |
[01:44] | That is right. | 是的 |
[01:47] | l don’t suppose you know how to get out there. | 我估计你不知道路线 |
[01:51] | No, l don’t. | 的确不知道 |
[01:56] | Well, listen up. | 那听好了 |
[02:00] | lt’s a bit tricky. | 路不好走 |
[02:02] | – Keys. – Thank you. | -钥匙先给你 – 谢谢 |
[02:05] | These arrows will get you through town. | 跟着箭头走 就能穿过小镇 |
[02:09] | Over here | 在这一片地方 |
[02:11] | there are more dirt roads and woods. | 有很多土路和树林 |
[02:13] | Your cabin’s a real beaut. | 你要住的那个小屋灰常不错 |
[02:15] | But heck, there ain’t another for a good country mile. | 就是完全没人烟 |
[02:18] | l am looking forward to the peace and quiet. | 我就是想找个安静的地方 |
[02:20] | l’m actually a novelist and l’m starting my next book here. | 我是个写小说的作家 打算在那里写本新书 |
[02:23] | lf that’s what you’re aiming for. | 那这里就是为你量身打造了 |
[02:26] | – You just follow this here map. – Thank you. | – 只要跟着这地图走就可以了 – 谢啦 |
[03:28] | Howdy, ma’am. | 你好啊 美女 |
[03:42] | Excuse me. | 太不好意思了 |
[03:44] | l didn’t mean to frighten you. | 希望没吓到你 |
[03:46] | No, that is okay. | 没 没有吓到 |
[03:49] | You know what? l am actually lost. | 嗯 我想我迷路了 |
[03:52] | l’m looking for Mockingbird Trail. | 我在找山林小道 |
[03:53] | Mockingbird Trail. Yeah, you’re lost all right. | 山林小道?那你的确是迷路了 |
[03:56] | – Really? – Yeah yeah, you’re lost. | – 真的吗? – 真的 完全走错了 |
[03:57] | lt’s about 10 miles back. | 你得往回走差不多十公里 |
[03:59] | lt’s gonna be on your left-hand side. | 当你看到一个红色信箱的时候 朝左边转 |
[04:04] | Okay, thanks. l think l saw that. | 知道了 谢谢你了 我来的时候好像看到过信箱 |
[04:06] | You staying over in that cabin on Mockingbird? | 你就是要住在山林小道附近 那个木屋的人吗? |
[04:10] | – Yeah. – Man: Fancy! | – 是啊! – 很不错喔! |
[04:18] | So you know you’re running a little hot. | 我想你一定赶路赶得满头大汗了吧 |
[04:22] | Maybe l should check up under your hood for you. | 要不要我帮你检查一下 你的引擎? |
[04:29] | How’s that line working for you? | 你觉得你这泡妞手段有效吗? |
[04:31] | l don’t know. How’s that line working for you? | 这要看你的感觉了 |
[04:43] | – l got that. – No, l got it. | – 我自己来 – 我帮你吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:840个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:97个,六级词汇:36个,GRE词汇:53个,托福词汇:67个,考研词汇:108个,专四词汇:73个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:212个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:44] | – No, l got it. – ( car alarm blaring ) | 没事的 我自己可以的 |
[04:46] | Oh shit. | 我靠 |
[04:50] | l’m sorry, my bad. | 实在不好意思 是我的错! |
[04:52] | – l hit the panic button. – Mm-hmm. | 我不小心碰到警报按钮了 |
[04:55] | – Are you okay? – l’m fine. | – 你还好吧? – 好得很 |
[04:57] | Better check your underwear, Johnny. | 你最好彻底检查下你的内裤喔 小翰翰 |
[05:00] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – Yeah, l said l was fine. | – 你真的没事吗? – 没事!我不是说了吗? |
[05:02] | – Okay. – All right? | – 好 知道了 – 终于明白了? |
[05:05] | Keep the change. | 不用找钱了 |
[05:18] | Man: Got you that time, Johnny. | 你傻眼了吧 小翰翰 |
[05:21] | Bye-bye. | 掰掰 |
[08:09] | Woman: How’s the writing coming? | 写的怎么样了? |
[08:10] | You kidding me? | 别提这事了 |
[08:12] | l should have come out here on my first book. | 我本来应该可以写出我的处女作的 |
[08:14] | You gonna come back for Hertz’s party? | 你能赶回来参加赫仔的派对吗? |
[08:16] | – ( door thuds ) – Jen? Did l lose you? | 珍 你还在吗? |
[08:20] | Oh, sorry. Something just– | 不好意思 好像有人在 |
[08:23] | – Hey. – ( door thuds ) | 怎么了? |
[08:26] | – You still there? – Barb, hold on a second. | – 你还在不在啊? – 巴伯 你先等一下 |
[08:41] | – Jen, what’s going on? – Let me call you back. | – 珍 到底怎么了你? – 我等会打给你 |
[09:46] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 靠 玩我是吧 |
[09:52] | Way to go, Jennifer. | 这下可好了 珍妮佛 |
[12:46] | Jennifer: No, it won’t flush. | 我没冲过 |
[12:49] | Man: Did you check the seal on the flapper? | 你检查过水箱吗? |
[12:51] | l did that already. | 我看过了 |
[12:52] | – You did? – Yes. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[12:56] | Look, l’m really in a spot here. | 老兄 我真的不知道还能做什么了 |
[12:57] | – All right, l’ll send somebody. – Okay okay. | – 好吧 好吧 我马上派人过去 – 太好了 |
[13:00] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:01] | – You’ll be there? – l’m not going anywhere. | – 你一直都会在屋子里吗? – 是的 我不会出门的 |
[13:04] | Man: All right, l’ll send someone. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[13:11] | Aggh! | 老天啊! |
[13:28] | So is this gonna take much longer? | 这要修要用很久吗? |
[13:32] | Not much. | 不会很久的 |
[13:34] | What’s wrong with it? | 这货到底怎么了? |
[13:53] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[13:59] | – All fixed. – Oh, thank you. | – 都搞定了 – 老天 太谢谢你了 |
[14:03] | Sorry. You saved me from having to bathe in the lake. | 不好意思 我太激动了 因为不用再去湖里洗澡了 |
[14:06] | Excuse me. l, uh– excuse me. | 真的不好意思 |
[14:09] | Wait, l didn’t– | 别走啊 还没付 |
[14:14] | Ground rule double. | 能得个80分 |
[14:16] | Double my ass. Look at its head. l knocked its eye clear out. | 八你妈啦!你没看到我把它的 眼珠子都敲出来了 |
[14:19] | Fine, maybe a triple. | 好吧 勉强满分 |
[14:22] | But you gotta knock its guts clean out its mouth if you wanna score a run. | 不过还是觉得你至少要把五脏 全给敲出来才算满分 |
[14:25] | Man, would you turn that shit off? | 老兄 你就别扯屁话了 |
[14:27] | You’re gonna get us in trouble with that human society. | 痴善协会听到了要来找我们麻烦呢 |
[14:31] | – lt’s humane, dipshit. – Yeah, whatever. | – 那是慈善协会 猪头 – 哎呀 随意啦 |
[14:34] | l told you, Andy, this thing’s gonna make me a fortune. | 我告诉你 安迪 我们要发财了 |
[14:38] | So you two retards gonna go fishing or what? | 哦 你们两个傻蛋 是打算要去钓渔了吗? |
[14:41] | Hey, speaking of retards… | 提到傻蛋 |
[14:44] | – Bull’s-eye! – Andy! | 傻蛋他就出现了 |
[14:48] | Well, Stanley, got us all here now. | 史丹利 你把我们都叫到这里 是要干嘛啊? |
[14:52] | What’s the big show? | 有什么好戏看吗? |
[14:55] | The big show | 好戏 |
[14:57] | is this. | 就是这个 |
[15:00] | What did you do this time, film yourself lighting a fart? | 你又拍了些什么玩意? 用臭屁点火吗? |
[15:03] | ( laughing ) | 我简直不知道我为什么 和你们这些弱智混在一起 |
[15:07] | l got Matthew’s girlfriend here in a very private moment. | 我拍到马修和他女友的 “私密时刻”了 |
[15:11] | Andy: Girlfriend? | 女友? |
[15:12] | Matthew ain’t had a girlfriend since he was sucking on his mama’s titties. | 马修这辈子就没有过女朋友 |
[15:16] | He had that city girl all alone and he didn’t even try to nail her. | 他和一个城里姑娘孤男寡女 共处一室 但是都没沾到点便宜 |
[15:21] | What city girl? | 神马城里姑娘 |
[15:23] | You know what girl. | 你知道的 |
[15:24] | The one from the gas station the other day. | 就是之前在加油站加油的那位 |
[15:26] | The one that had you on your ass. | 弄了你一屁股汽油的 |
[15:30] | She had Matt here fixing her pipes. | 她找马修帮她修水管 |
[15:32] | She even gave him a kiss for servicing her. | 最后还给了香吻一枚表示感谢 |
[15:36] | Bullshit. | 我靠 不可能! |
[15:38] | No, she– she– she did, Johnny. She kissed me. | 不 她..她..的确亲我了 约翰 |
[15:42] | Hey, Matthew, | 嘿!马修 |
[15:44] | don’t you lie to me. | 你可不要骗我 |
[15:45] | Here it comes. Get ready for it. | 准备好 同志们 高潮来了 |
[15:49] | Oh shit. | 我靠 |
[15:54] | Andy: Hey, that’s some good camerawork, man. | 拍的不错嘛 老兄 |
[15:57] | You dirty dog, man. | 你这个下流坯子 |
[16:00] | How the fuck did you get that? | 你他妈的怎么就走狗屎运了啊? |
[16:01] | l’ve been working nights. | 那晚我当夜班来着 |
[16:04] | She sure is something to look at. | 她 还真是有看头 |
[16:05] | Yeah yeah. | 是的 |
[16:08] | And she likes me. | 她喜欢我呢 |
[16:11] | Come on, Matthew. | 得了吧 马修 |
[16:12] | That girl wouldn’t even give Johnny the time of day. | 前几天约翰都没能搞定这妞 |
[16:15] | What? | 什么? |
[16:16] | Shit. | 靠 |
[16:18] | l can tame that ass if l want to. | 我当然能搞定她!要是我真的想要 |
[16:20] | Come on, Johnny. You saw that girl. | 得了吧 我们见过她了 |
[16:23] | Stuck-up city bitch. | 城里的妞都很难搞 |
[16:25] | City bitch like that is ungettable. | 非常非常的难搞 |
[16:27] | Bullshit. l’ll get it. | 放狗臭屁 我一定会搞定的 |
[16:30] | ( laughing ) | 让我把大话说在前头 |
[16:33] | l had that bitch creaming her panties. | 我能把她内裤搞湿 |
[16:36] | Yeah, and she had you shitting in yours. | 嗯 她还能把你的内裤搞到都是屎呢! |
[16:41] | You don’t think l can have that anytime l want to? | 你不会真的认为我办不到吧? |
[16:53] | Let me tell you something: | 让老子来给你上一课吧 |
[16:55] | Bitch like that, | 像那种妞 |
[16:57] | she come out here for one reason and one reason only. | 来这鬼地方只会有一个原因 |
[17:01] | Titties flopping in the window like that for everyone to see. | 想在窗户边上从后面被人上! |
[17:04] | Come on, you know. | 你知道的! |
[17:06] | No no. | 不 不对 |
[17:08] | She’s not like that, Johnny. | 她不是那种女孩 |
[17:12] | They’re all like that. | 不可能有例外的 |
[17:16] | Big city cock-teasing whore is all she is. | 她就是那种城里来的饥渴的臭婊子 |
[17:20] | Fuckin’ A. | 说的太他妈的正确了 |
[17:24] | Shit, Matthew. | 可惜了 马修 |
[17:26] | You wouldn’t know what to do with a piece of ass like that if you got it. | 你这辈子都不会知道和这种贱人 搞的感觉了 |
[17:29] | No shit. | 哈哈 没错 |
[17:33] | But you’re lucky | 不过你够幸运 |
[17:35] | ’cause l’m your friend. | 能和我做朋友 |
[17:39] | l’ll show you the way. | 我会让你欣赏一下我是怎么搞的 |
[19:41] | Hello. | 有人吗? |
[21:57] | Nice shot, huh? | 我射的准吧 |
[22:00] | Evening. | 你好啊 |
[22:01] | Get out of here. Get out of here right now! | 滚出去 马上给我滚出去 |
[22:05] | – Well now. – ( camcorder beeps ) | 喔喔! |
[22:06] | That ain’t very hospitable now, is it? | 你怎么这么不友善呢? |
[22:08] | Smile real pretty for the camera, girl. | 对着镜头笑一个 小妞 |
[22:18] | You all better get out of here right now. | 警告你们 赶紧给我滚出去! |
[22:21] | l called the cops. | 我已经报警了 |
[22:23] | Oh, she called the cops. | 哎呀!她说她已经叫报警了 |
[22:28] | You called the police or you will call the police? | 你是已经叫过警察了 还是打算报警呢? |
[22:30] | l called them already. They’re on their way right now. | 我已经报警了!他们马上就会赶到 |
[22:34] | What phone did you do that with? | 你是用哪个电话报的警呢? |
[22:36] | Matthew told us you dropped yours in the drain. | 马修告诉我们 你的手机早就掉马桶里了 |
[22:43] | Let’s pick it up. Where the hell is that boy? | 马修又他妈的跑哪儿去了啊? |
[22:45] | Matthew, get your bony ass in here! | 马修!赶紧给我死过来! |
[22:49] | – Come on. – Come here, boy. | – 快来 – 到哥哥这里来 小子 |
[22:51] | Get in here, boy. Hey hey hey. | 来嘛!嘿!嘿!嘿! |
[22:53] | lt’s all right. Come on now. | 没事的 快来 小子 |
[22:55] | Come on, boy. Come here. | 来啊! |
[23:02] | Matthew here says | 马修说 |
[23:04] | that you didn’t pay him for fixing your sink. | 他帮你修下水道 你却赖账 |
[23:06] | That’s not true. | 我想给的 |
[23:07] | He ran out. | 但他突然就跑掉了 |
[23:10] | l’ll take care of it. | 我现在马上付钱给他 |
[23:12] | Andy: He’s shy, huh? | 马修很害羞吗? |
[23:14] | Look at that, Matthew. Look at that. Look at that right there. | 看啊 马修! 蹲在角落给我看着点 |
[23:18] | Hold up, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[23:26] | Let’s not worry about any of that right now. | 咱们现在不关心你赖账的事 |
[23:30] | What’s a pretty little thing like you | 像你这样的尤物 |
[23:32] | doing out here all alone? | 一个人跑到这里来是为了什么? |
[23:35] | l’m writing. | 我来写作的 |
[23:37] | l’m a writer. | 我是一个作家 |
[23:39] | She’s a writer. | 她是个作家哦? |
[23:42] | My boyfriend will be here soon. | 我男朋友马上就会过来找我了 |
[23:44] | He’s coming up to the cabin. | 他正在来的路上了 |
[23:46] | ( laughs ) ls that right? | 真的吗? |
[23:50] | Well, shit. l didn’t know you had a boyfriend. | 我怎么不知道你还有个男朋友呢? |
[23:52] | Boys, now we better blow on out of here. | 兄弟们 得赶紧闪了哦 |
[23:55] | We don’t wanna interrupt your date night. | 我们不想打扰你 和你男朋友的约会之夜喔 |
[23:57] | – ( laughing ) – Date night! | – 哈哈哈! – 可是约会之夜呢 |
[24:00] | Let me tell you something, sweetheart: | 让我把话说开了吧 |
[24:02] | There ain’t no man in his right mind | 没有男人会愿意离开你 这种性感尤物的 |
[24:08] | like you out here | 所以你不会有男朋友的 |
[24:15] | He’s coming. | 他马上就赶到了 |
[24:17] | Night’s almost over. | 长夜都快结束了 |
[24:36] | Johnny: Come here. | 来啊 |
[24:39] | Come here, have a drink with me. Come on over here. | 过来啊 和我喝一杯 |
[24:45] | Come here, pretty little thing. | 过来啊!小可爱 |
[24:48] | Come here, have a drink with me. | 来吗?赏个脸来喝一杯 |
[24:50] | No. | 那不可能 |
[24:52] | – ( laughing ) – Oh, there you go. | 快来嘛 |
[24:54] | l don’t want to. | 我才不要和你喝酒 |
[24:56] | What’s the matter? You too good to have a drink with us? | 这是为什么呢? 你觉得我们不配和你喝酒? |
[25:00] | – See? – Mm-hmm. | 你明白了吧 |
[25:02] | Please, l just don’t want to have a drink. | 不是的 我是真的不想喝酒 |
[25:04] | What is this shit right here? | 那这是什么?不是酒吗? |
[25:07] | ‘Cause that’s already been opened. | 瓶盖都已经打开了! |
[25:09] | Well shit, boys. You were right. | 兄弟 看来你是对的 |
[25:12] | She’s too good to have a drink with us. | 我们的确不配和她喝酒 |
[25:14] | – Mm-hmm. – Mm-hmm. | 在你眼里我们到底是什么? |
[25:18] | A bunch of dirt? | 一群小混混? |
[25:20] | l didn’t say that. | 我从没说过这种话 |
[25:22] | Fuckin’ A, this bitch is a writer. | 我靠 这妞真的是作家 |
[25:24] | “No one wants a phone call | “没人想在凌晨两点被电话吵醒” |
[25:28] | at 2:00 in the morning. | “你十五岁时 这是恶作剧” |
[25:31] | When you’re 21 , it’s a drunk boyfriend call. | “你二十一岁时 这肯定来自你醉酒的男友” |
[25:34] | But after 25, | “但是二十五岁以后 |
[25:36] | it’s usually really bad news. | 就肯定是有什么坏消息了” |
[25:39] | That’s how l found out my father died.” | “我就是通过这种方式 得知我爸去世了” |
[25:42] | Whose daddy died? | 谁的爹死了? |
[25:46] | ( sobbing ) Can’t you all just please leave me alone? | 求求你们离开这里吧! 求求你们了! |
[25:50] | Johnny: No! | 不 . |
[25:54] | Just tell me what you want. | 你们到底想干嘛?! |
[25:58] | What do you want? l offered you my money. | 想干嘛啊!我给你们钱行吗! |
[26:19] | Fine. l’ll have a drink. | 我同意和你们喝一杯 |
[26:22] | Then you have to leave. | 但是之后你们必须得离开 |
[26:24] | – Andy: All right. – Johnny: All right. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[26:31] | That ain’t shit. | 还不赖嘛 |
[26:33] | – Come on. Boo! – Come on now. | 不错嘛 喝干它! |
[26:35] | Now see, l– | 我知道 |
[26:39] | l know you can do better than that. | 你其实还能喝不少 |
[26:42] | l’m sure that when you’re out there in the city | 我知道你在城里的时候 |
[26:44] | with all your hoity-toity rich friends, | 肯定能把你那群狐朋狗友 都给喝挂了 |
[26:47] | l bet you can throw ’em back with the best of ’em. | 包括最猛的那个 |
[26:49] | Now can’t you? | 现在继续喝 |
[26:51] | – l took the drink– – l said drink that shit! | – 我已经喝 – 赶紧都给我继续喝! |
[26:59] | – Come on. There you go. – Chug chug! Guzzle! | 来嘛 你可以的 |
[27:03] | – Whoo! – There it is. There it is. | 这样就对了嘛 |
[27:09] | See, that’s not so bad now, is it? | 我就知道你可以的 |
[27:13] | Listen, l’m sorry l embarrassed you the other day. | 大哥 我知道在加油站让你尴尬了 |
[27:17] | But we’re even now, right? | 但是我们现在扯平了 对吧? |
[27:20] | Okay? Just please leave. | 好吗?求求你离开吧 |
[27:24] | Please leave. | 求求你了 |
[27:26] | Well, that’s just not what this is about no more. | 我们不是为了之前的事情来的 |
[27:33] | What is it about? | 那是为了什么? |
[27:40] | l wanna see your teeth. | 我想看看你的牙齿 |
[27:45] | What? | 什么? |
[27:49] | You heard me, | 你听到了 |
[27:51] | pretty little show horse. | 小可爱 |
[27:54] | l want | 我想 |
[27:56] | to see | 看看 |
[27:58] | your teeth. | 你的牙 |
[28:04] | l don’t want to– no. | 我不想 不行 |
[28:14] | Now you’re gonna show them teeth. | 赶紧张开嘴巴让我看 |
[28:17] | You have beautiful teeth. | 你的牙应该和你一样美 |
[28:19] | There. | 快看到了 |
[28:27] | There. Let me see ’em. Real pretty. Real pretty. | 看到了 真的很可爱喔 |
[28:33] | Let’s see more. | 嘴巴张大一点 |
[28:37] | Put your fingers | 然后把手指放到嘴里面 |
[28:43] | Now take the other two, stick ’em on the other side. | 另外两支也放进去 |
[28:46] | There you go. | 对了 就是这样 |
[28:48] | Now pull. | 用力撑开 |
[28:50] | Okay, please, l’m begging you, just go. | 求求你们 快点离开吧 |
[28:53] | No. | 你想得美 |
[29:00] | Again. | 再做一次 |
[29:04] | Come here. There it is. | 让我教教你怎么做 |
[29:09] | Yeah, that’s it. Come here. All right. | 这样才对 |
[29:16] | That’s my pretty little show horse. Look at you. | 看看你 可怜的小美人 |
[29:21] | You know why l know you ain’t got no boyfriend? | 你想知道我为什么知道 你没有男朋友吗? |
[29:25] | You know why? | 想知道吗? |
[29:28] | ‘Cause all them city boys are faggots. | 因为城里的男孩现在流行搞Gay |
[29:31] | Fuckin’ A. | 完全正确 |
[29:42] | Since you ain’t got no boyfriend, | 既然你没男朋友 |
[29:46] | well, shit, l figured that… | 我觉得 |
[29:53] | this would be your man tonight. | 这玩意今晚可以冒充一下 |
[29:59] | No? Come here. | 好不好? |
[30:05] | Come on, give him a little kiss. | 来 过来亲他一下 |
[30:07] | Give him a little kiss, come on. | 温柔的亲一下 |
[30:10] | Give him a little kiss here. | 朝着这个位置 |
[30:13] | Give him a little kiss here. Kiss him. | 温柔的亲一下 |
[30:15] | Oh shit, come on now. | 我靠 不要装了 |
[30:17] | Come on now. l ain’t talking about no fucking peck like you gave Matthew. | 我说的不是你亲马修的 那种蜻蜓点水 |
[30:20] | l want you to give him a little kiss now. Go on, kiss him. | 赶紧亲一次 给我认真的亲一次! |
[30:23] | Get up on your knees. | 给我跪在地上 |
[30:28] | lf l don’t like your enthusiasm, | 如果你不表现的热情一点 |
[30:31] | – l may come bad. – ( gun cocks ) | 后果会很严重 |
[30:40] | Open up. Open up. | 嘴巴张开 |
[30:42] | There it is. There it is. There it is. | 就像这样 就像这样 |
[30:44] | All right, all right. | 这次对了 |
[30:45] | Breathe through your nose. Come on, you know this. | 用你的鼻子呼吸 你了解这玩意的 |
[30:49] | Just like it’s your first time again. | 就和你的初夜差不多 |
[30:50] | Breathe through your nose. Breathe through your nose. | 用鼻子呼吸 |
[30:53] | All right, all right. | 继续 |
[30:55] | – ( gagging ) – Shit! | 靠 |
[30:59] | Come on now. Let’s let Matthew have the girl. | 现在我们让马修把这妞给上了 |
[31:03] | ( stammers ) l d-don’t want to. | 我不 不想 |
[31:06] | l don’t. | 不想 |
[31:07] | What? What the fuck did you say? | 操你妈的 你刚说什么? |
[31:10] | What the hell you mean you d-d-don’t want to? | 什么叫你不 不 不想 |
[31:14] | l don’t want to, Johnny. | 我真的不想 约翰 |
[31:17] | – He d-d-don’t want to. – Come on. | 他不 不 不想呢 |
[31:19] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:21] | Fuck that, man. | 别鸟他了 |
[31:23] | l ain’t fucking waiting. | 我他妈等不及了! |
[31:25] | Aw shit! | 她..她喜欢的是我 |
[31:29] | Johnny: She likes you, Matthew? | 知道了 马修 |
[31:30] | Go ahead. | 继续啊! |
[31:32] | – Jennifer: Please. – Suck it, bitch. | – 求求你别这样 – 赶紧给我吸 贱人 |
[31:35] | Come on now. We’re doing this for you. | 我们这么做都是为了你 |
[31:38] | Go prove it to me. | 现在轮到你去证明 我们这么做是有意义的了 |
[31:43] | – Oh God. – Oh shit! | 靠! |
[31:48] | Johnny: Come on, boys! | 给我追! |
[32:23] | Whoa there. | 我的天啊 这怎么了? |
[32:25] | Whoa there. Easy, darling. | 别紧张 姑娘 |
[32:30] | – Help me! Help me, please. – Okay, l got you. | – 帮帮我 快帮帮我 – 没事了 我在这 |
[32:33] | l was assaulted. | 我差点被强暴 |
[32:35] | He came into my cabin and he had a gun. | 他们闯进我的屋子 他们还有枪! |
[32:37] | Ma’am, it’s okay. You need to calm down now, please. | 有我们在这 你别太紧张了 |
[32:39] | lt was in my mouth. | 他们把枪塞进我嘴里 |
[32:41] | He put a gun in my mouth. You don’t understand. | 那是把枪! 你不会明白我有多害怕的! |
[32:43] | l know this one. | 放松 我能理解 |
[32:44] | She rented the place down on Mockingbird Trail. | 他就是住在山林小道的那个人 |
[32:46] | – l was assaulted. – Hey, it’s okay. | – 我被侵犯了 – 别慌 一切都结束了 |
[32:50] | l’m a sheriff. | 我是个员警 |
[32:52] | You’re safe. | 你现在安全了 |
[32:54] | Now tell me what happened. | 能告诉到底发生了什么吗 |
[32:57] | These four men– | 有四个男人 |
[32:59] | there were four men and they broke into my cabin. | 有四个男人强行进入我的屋子 |
[33:02] | And they had a gun and they assaulted me. | 他们带着枪 然后侵犯了我 |
[33:04] | Did you get a nice look at them? Can you lD ’em? | 你看清楚他们的样子了吗? 可以指认出他们吗? |
[33:07] | Yes, l’d seen them. | 我看清了 |
[33:10] | – Around here? – Yes, they work at the service station | – 他们是这附近的吗? -是的 他们就在镇子外头的加油站工作 |
[33:12] | – right outside of town. – John Miller, no doubt. | 肯定是约翰 米勒 |
[33:14] | Yes, they called him Johnny. And there was this heavyset guy. | 是的 其他人都叫他约翰 他是老大 |
[33:17] | Sounds like them boys have been up to no good again. | 看来这群混小子又走上老路了 |
[33:20] | All right, Earl, you head on back. | 厄尔 你先回去吧 |
[33:22] | – Me and Miss– – Hills. Jennifer Hills. | -我和这位.. -希尔 珍妮佛 希尔 |
[33:25] | Me and Miss Hills are gonna head on over to the cabin | 我和这位希尔小姐要去木屋看个究竟 |
[33:58] | Miller! | 米勒 |
[34:00] | Miller, this is the sheriff. | 米勒!我是员警 |
[34:02] | You and your boys are still here, you come on out right now. | 你们不要继续藏了!赶紧给我出来 |
[34:22] | Miller, if you’re up there, you’ll be leaving by the window. | 米勒 你再不出来 别怪我不客气了 |
[34:28] | Ma’am, stay here. | 你呆在这别动 |
[35:06] | You here alone? | 就你一个人住这? |
[35:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:17] | With all this? | 怎么这么多酒 |
[35:19] | l didn’t plan on drinking it all right away. | 我不是一下子要把他们都喝光 |
[35:22] | l was gonna be here for a couple months. | 我要在这呆好几个月的 |
[35:24] | You drink some this evening? | 你今晚喝酒了? |
[35:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:47] | One of them went upstairs and he went through everything. | 他们从楼上把我的行李扔的到处都是 |
[36:02] | They do this too? | 酒瓶也是他们打碎的? |
[36:04] | Please, l really don’t care about any of that. | 请别再问这些无关紧要的问题了 |
[36:08] | How long you been here? | 你来了多久了 |
[36:10] | Just a couple days. | 刚刚几天而已 |
[36:14] | Anything strange happen before this? | 这之前 有什么奇怪的事情发生过吗? |
[36:17] | You have a run-in with any of these guys? | 你和这些人起过口角没有? |
[36:21] | No, not really. | 没有起过 |
[36:23] | Just stopped for gas and directions. | 除了在加油站加油和问路 |
[36:30] | Ma’am, is this your marijuana cigarette? | 这是你的大麻烟吗? |
[36:33] | Um, no. | 不是的 |
[36:37] | One of the boys must have left it. | 是其中一个人留下的 |
[36:41] | You mean to tell me one of them guys is wearing lipstick? | 你是想告诉我这些人还用口红吗? |
[36:47] | This ain’t the big city. | 这里不是大城市 |
[36:49] | Please, l may have smoked a joint, | 我承认我抽过大麻 |
[36:52] | but that doesn’t mean that l made any of this up. | 但这事不是我胡编乱造的 |
[36:55] | This is Storch. l’m at Mockingbird cabin. | 这是斯托警官 我现在在林中小屋 |
[36:58] | – Gonna need some backup. – Backup? | – 这里需要支援 – 支援? |
[37:01] | What could you possibly need backup for? l’m the victim. | 你要支援做什么?我才是受害者! |
[37:04] | Ma’am, you’ve been drinking, | 小姐 你喝了很多酒 |
[37:07] | smoking marijuana cigarettes. | 又抽了大麻 |
[37:08] | You got enough booze in here to put the whole town three sheets to the wind. | 估计已经high到不着调了 |
[37:12] | You’re running around in your sleeping garments at the crack of dawn. | 所以你才能半夜穿着睡衣跑到林子里来 |
[37:15] | You gotta see this from my point of view. | 你要从我的角度考虑一下这件事 |
[37:17] | What? They came in here and they assaulted me. | 什么?真的是有人闯进我家然后侵犯了我 |
[37:21] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[37:22] | Ma’am, l’m just trying to get to the bottom of this. | 小姐 让我给你搞清这件事 |
[37:24] | You’re making serious accusations | 你对几个我从小看到大的男孩子 |
[37:26] | about boys l’ve known since they was kids. | 做出了非常严厉的指控 |
[37:29] | And you haven’t been altogether truthful now, have you? | 谈话期间你还对我撒了谎 |
[37:35] | Now please, step up against the wall. | 现在 请面对着墙站好 |
[37:49] | Shoulder width apart. | 举起胳膊 |
[38:04] | Ma’am, please. | 别动 |
[38:07] | Look right ahead. | 往前看 |
[38:32] | l want the whole story. | 我想知道发生了什么 |
[38:35] | You tell me the whole thing. | 告诉我全部的事情 |
[38:40] | You start by telling me what those boys did. | 告诉我他们到底干了什么 |
[38:42] | Tell the sheriff the truth, show horse. | 告诉警长啊 小可爱 |
[38:49] | Better yet, why don’t you show him? | 你感觉好点没?你怎么不告诉警长事实呢? |
[38:57] | Show him how that pretty little mouth of yours couldn’t get enough | 告诉他你可爱的小嘴是多么饥渴 |
[39:00] | – as far as l recall. – ls that right? | 是啊 |
[39:22] | They do this? | 他们做这个了吗? |
[39:25] | Nice little tits. | 长的很不错啊 |
[39:39] | l asked you a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[39:45] | Please. | 别这样 |
[39:49] | Johnny: You show the sheriff your teeth there, show horse. | 让警长看看你的牙啊 小可爱 |
[39:52] | ( clicks tongue ) Come on. | 来啊 |
[39:55] | – Come on, move. – Andy: Get! | – 赶紧的 – 快点动 |
[39:58] | Move! | 过来 |
[40:08] | Now whinny. | 开始叫吧 |
[40:12] | – l said whinny! – ( whinnying ) | 我让你赶紧叫! |
[40:14] | – Whinny! – Oh, man! | 继续叫!! |
[40:28] | Now get on your knees. Keep going. | 现在给我跪下 |
[40:32] | Johnny: Keep whinnying, show horse. | 继续叫!小可爱 |
[40:34] | Stanley: Here we go. | 这就对了 |
[40:36] | Get on your knees. | 好好跪着 |
[40:41] | Keep whinnying! | 继续叫! |
[40:49] | You oughta tame that little mare of yours. | 你需要好好调教一下这个贱人 |
[40:55] | Come on. On your feet, show horse. | 站起来 贱人 |
[40:57] | On your feet or you’re not gonna get your sugar cube. | 你真是敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[40:59] | Matthew, get your clothes off, boy. | 马修 把你的衣服脱掉 |
[41:01] | We’re gonna get your cherry popped. | 我们要给你破处了 |
[41:04] | Matthew, l ain’t asking you a question. | 少废话快脱 马修 |
[41:07] | Stop that rubber band shit, homo. | 赶紧脱掉你个死基佬 |
[41:10] | You wanna talk the talk, you better walk the walk. | 识相的话你就赶紧走过去 |
[41:14] | l’m walking. | 我正在走 |
[41:15] | – Jennifer: Stop, stop. – Virgin. | – 求你停下 – 处男 |
[41:17] | Please stop. | 求求你住手 |
[41:24] | You get your clothes off or l’m gonna slice her | 你要是再不把你的衣服脱掉 |
[41:27] | from the chin | 我就把她劈成两半 |
[41:30] | – to cunt. – Oh! | 从上到下 |
[41:40] | – Johnny: There’s Matthew. – Stanley: Now he gets it. | – 这才像话 – 他终于上道了 |
[41:43] | Johnny: Pants off, boy. | 内裤也脱掉 |
[41:45] | Oh, what the hell, Matthew? He ain’t even hard yet. | 你在搞什么马修?到现在都还没硬呢! |
[41:51] | Well, it’s not totally his fault. | 这也不能全怪他 |
[41:53] | She ain’t done much to get his motor running now, has she? | 毕竟这妞还什么都没做呢 |
[41:57] | Dance. | 跳个舞 |
[42:01] | 快跳 | |
[42:02] | Come on. | 跳啊 |
[42:04] | – Come on, baby. – Move it! | 赶紧 |
[42:07] | Johnny: Prance for us. Prance, show horse! | 快点给我们表演表演 |
[42:10] | Prance for us now. Come on, like you do when you wanna get laid. | 你是怎么引诱别人上你的 |
[42:14] | Whoo! Come on! | 快点 |
[42:16] | l want you to watch this, Matthew. | 好好看着 马修 |
[42:19] | You dance like that in them city clubs? | 赶紧给我们热舞一段 |
[42:21] | – Ho! – Come on now! | 快跳 |
[42:24] | You watching this, boy? | 你有好好看吗? |
[42:28] | Johnny: What? | 说什么? |
[42:30] | Okay, l’ll– l’ll– l’ll– l’ll do it. | 我..我..我..我..要上她 |
[42:33] | Okay? Okay. | 真的?快来吧! |
[42:38] | Okay, here we go. Get up, get up. | 好了 马上开始 赶紧站起来 |
[42:42] | This is for you, Matthew. This is for you, boy. | 全部都是你的了 马修 |
[42:45] | Oh yeah! Oh shit! | 靠 |
[42:47] | Get her up here. Shut her up. | 把她弄过去 狠狠扇她 |
[42:52] | No! No! No! | 不要!不要这样! |
[42:54] | Hold her legs! | 抓住她的腿 |
[42:57] | Oh my God. | 别乱动 小心揍你 |
[43:00] | – Andy: Shut up. – No no no! | 闭嘴 |
[43:03] | That’s for you. Get your drawers off, Matthew. | 脱了裤子赶紧上吧马修 |
[43:10] | – Johnny: Here. Here. – Storch: Get her panties off. | – 来 – 把她内裤扯下来 |
[43:13] | – l’ll rip ’em off. – No! | 马上就能撕烂了 |
[43:19] | Yeah, get her. | 抓住她 |
[43:21] | – Johnny: Damn it, hold her still. – Come on, retard. | – 靠 把她固定住 – 快上! |
[43:24] | – No! No! – Hold her down! | 不要 |
[43:26] | – Stick your pee-pee in her. – Okay! | – 把你的小弟弟插进去 – 好 |
[43:29] | Come on, Matt, get in here. Get in there. | 快进去 快进去 |
[43:37] | – Johnny: Yeah, Matthew! – Jennifer: Oh no! | 加油.马修 |
[43:39] | Look at him go. There’s a gang-banger. | 看着他 少年犯 |
[43:44] | Johnny: Feels good, don’t it, Matthew, pumping away on her? Get her legs. | 很爽吧?!抓住他的腿 |
[43:46] | Storch: Yeah, come on, son. Come on, boy! | 加油 孩子 |
[43:50] | Deep. Get in deep. Get in deep. | 用力点!用力 |
[43:58] | – ( cell phone ringing ) – Get over here. | 过来 |
[44:01] | Hey, put that thing down and get over here. | 把摄影机放下过来 |
[44:04] | – Keep her quiet. Fucking gag her. – Shut your fucking mouth! | – 别让她发声 – 捂住她的嘴 |
[44:08] | Storch: Gag her! | 捂住 |
[44:09] | – ( cell phone rings ) – Johnny: Shut her up! | 让她闭嘴 |
[44:12] | lt feels good, don’t it, Matthew? Yeah yeah! | 感觉不赖吧 马修 |
[44:18] | Keep her quiet now! | 安静! |
[44:21] | – ( Matthew grunting ) – Hello, angel. | 哈喽 宝贝 |
[44:23] | Daddy’s on a call. | 爸爸正在执行任务呢 |
[44:25] | Girl: Daddy, it’s Sunday. | 爸爸 今天是周末 |
[44:27] | You always make breakfast before church. | 你平时都会在去教堂前做早餐的 |
[44:29] | l know, l know, sweetheart. | 我知道 甜心 |
[44:31] | Daddy’s real busy. You tell mom l’m running late. | 但是爸爸很忙 你告诉妈妈我晚点过去 |
[44:34] | Okay. Bye, Daddy. | 好的 再见.爸爸 |
[44:40] | Johnny: Yeah, Matthew! Yeah, Matthew! | 嘿 马修 |
[44:43] | He fill her up yet? | 你射了吗? |
[44:47] | – Johnny: Damn it. Oh shit! – ( screaming ) | 我靠 |
[44:51] | You’re the shit, Matthew. | 你就是个废物 马修 |
[44:53] | You’re getting your ass beat by a woman. | 居然被女人乱揍 |
[44:58] | Johnny: Matthew, you better control that bitch. | 你最好把她给压住! |
[45:01] | Hold her down. Yeah. | 别让他乱动 |
[45:03] | Yeah! | 对 |
[45:32] | Yeah, boy. Over there. | 干的不错 |
[45:35] | Over there. | 到那边去 |
[45:43] | Ain’t that romantic? | 浪漫么? |
[45:46] | You clean that shit up. | 你要自己收拾干净哦 |
[45:48] | Make her do it. | 让她收拾! |
[45:50] | Andy: You heard him. Clean it up. | 赶紧收拾干净 |
[45:52] | Hey, Matthew, get back here. You all right, boy? | 嘿 马修 过来 你还好吗? |
[45:56] | Stanley: Oh man, this is so like my fantasy. | 老天 我一直幻想这一切成真 |
[46:01] | You can thank me later. | 你可以等会再谢谢我 |
[46:02] | – Andy: You calm down, boy. – ( Matthew coughing ) | 冷静点 小子 |
[46:06] | You did all right, Matthew. | 你干的漂亮 |
[47:14] | Jennifer: No no. | 不要 |
[47:17] | Please. | 求求你们了 |
[47:24] | No. | 不要这样 |
[47:36] | You ever get mace in your eyes, bitch? That shit hurts. | 你被胡椒水喷过吗?贱人 告诉你非常疼 |
[47:40] | – Now take a look, honey. – No. | – 睁开眼看一下啊 – 不要.. |
[47:43] | l’ll bet you’re thirsty, huh? | 你一定很渴吧 |
[47:46] | Why don’t you have a drink? | 来一杯怎么样 |
[47:55] | – Do it again! – You like that? Let’s have another one. | – 再喝一次! – 你喜欢吗?我们再来一杯? |
[47:58] | Hold her down. Hold her head down. | 把她的头按进水里去 |
[48:06] | ( spits ) All right, boys, | 好了 |
[48:10] | that filly’s got a few more races to run. | 这妞得留点体力干别的 |
[48:17] | You like that, girl? | 你很喜欢吗? |
[48:19] | You like that sweet water, huh? Yeah. | 水甜不甜? |
[48:23] | You got some fight left in you, Miss Hills. | 你还有几场仗要干 希尔小姐 |
[48:26] | l like things rough. | 我喜欢粗犷的方式 |
[48:28] | Please. Please. | 求求你放过我吧 |
[48:34] | – Yeah. – l’m sore. | 我很痛 |
[48:36] | Please. | 求求你 |
[48:39] | l’m sore. | 真的很疼 |
[48:46] | Don’t worry now, sweetheart. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[48:50] | l’m an ass man. | 我喜欢走后门 |
[49:41] | No teeth, show horse. | 把牙收起来哦 小可爱 |
[49:45] | No teeth. | 收起来 |
[50:07] | Andy: God damn, Stanley. | 你真行啊 史丹 |
[50:09] | 30 seconds. Must be a new record for you, man. | 30秒 这是你的新纪录吧 |
[50:12] | That bitch was too tight. | 这贱人很紧 |
[50:14] | Don’t you know you’re supposed to wait for the lady? | 你不等她恢复恢复就上了啊 |
[50:17] | Stanley: Shit, man, like she cares. | 妈的 谁在乎?她在乎吗? |
[50:20] | She’s laying there like a dead fish. | 她躺在那边就像一条死鱼 |
[50:22] | Besides, she’s bleeding as all hell. Wonder if the bitch got messed up. | 再说他现在到处都是血 完全一团糟 |
[50:25] | Andy: Yeah, right. We all thought Matthew was gonna | 是啊 我们之前还以为马修不敢呢 |
[50:30] | Johnny: Don’t know what you’re bragging about, Andy. | 不知道你有什么好炫耀的 安迪 |
[50:33] | Clocked you just over two minutes. | 我看透了 你也就2分钟 |
[50:36] | Andy: lt’s been a while, man. | 不止吧 老兄 |
[50:37] | l’m out of practice. | 我比较缺乏实战经验 |
[50:39] | lt’s been, l don’t know, maybe 10 years. | 差不多有十年没搞过了 |
[50:43] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[50:45] | God damn, she’s got some fight in her. | 她还蛮有种的 |
[52:17] | Johnny: Come on, let’s chase. | 来吧 我们跟着他 |
[52:19] | Andy: Where does she think she’s going? | 她还能去哪啊? |
[52:39] | Well, it was fun while it lasted, Miss Hills. | 持久的欢乐才是真的 希尔小姐 |
[52:56] | Johnny: Shit! | 妈的! |
[53:02] | Johnny: Where is she? | 她人呢? |
[53:07] | Hell, she’s gotta come up for air sometime. | 她早晚要上来呼吸的 |
[53:10] | Shit. | 靠 |
[53:23] | Stanley: Gators must have got her by now. Right, Sheriff? | 估计会被鳄鱼吃了吧! 对吗?警长 |
[53:32] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[53:34] | Creek ends about six miles downstream in Watson. | 往下游走六公里就到尽头了 |
[53:38] | Between here and there, we’re gonna find her. | 我们会在尽头和这之间找到她的 |
[53:41] | We split up. We check the banks, | 我们分开搜索 |
[53:43] | in the timber, under rocks. | 不要放过任何一个地方 |
[53:45] | Hell, you see a hole big enough for her, l want you in there. | 要是看到大洞什么的 一定要进去找找 |
[53:47] | And do not stop till y’all find me a dead city whore. | 在找到这个贱人之前 谁都不能停下来 |
[54:08] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[54:13] | Not a goddamn thing. | 连个鬼影子都没有 |
[54:29] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[54:32] | Her body will show up one way or another. | 尸体会浮起来的 |
[54:37] | Every day we’re gonna check the ravine, | 我们每天都要检查一遍 |
[54:40] | from the bridge straight down through here and back. | 从桥到这里的每个角落 |
[54:43] | Two shifts a day till we find something. | 每天轮两班人 直到找到她为止 |
[54:45] | For how long? | 这要多久? |
[54:49] | Till l goddamn fucking say. Clear? | 直到我说停为止!明白了吗? |
[54:55] | Andy, you get on back to the cabin. Clean her shit up. | 安迪 你快去木屋 把她的东西都处理掉 |
[54:58] | Burn it, all of it. You hear me? | 全部都烧掉!明白了么? |
[55:01] | Yes sir. | 知道了 |
[55:03] | You get her wheels down the shop. | 把她的车开到店里 |
[55:05] | Strip it down to its last goddamn nut. | 消除一切痕迹 |
[55:07] | That’s gonna take two weeks. | 这估计要两周才行 |
[55:14] | All right, Sheriff, yeah. | 好吧 长官 好吧 |
[55:16] | l’ll have Andy torch it out | 我先帮安迪去烧东西 |
[55:19] | and l’ll rub the numbers out. | 然后把车牌号码刮掉 |
[55:29] | Asshole! | 蠢货! |
[55:30] | The fuck you saving that for, you moron? | 你这个白痴现在省个什么? |
[55:34] | lt’s fucking evidence! | 这都是他妈的证据! |
[55:38] | l shit you not! | 不要在干蠢事了 |
[55:57] | l need you all on point for this. | 都他妈的给我专注点 |
[56:00] | And l mean goddamn fucking point. | 我要你们把所有的精力都花在 抓这个女人身上 |
[56:03] | We clear? | 明白了没有? |
[56:08] | Now pony up. | 开始行动吧 |
[56:10] | We got shit to do. | 要做的事还很多 |
[56:12] | Burn that effing tape. | 烧掉那个录影带 |
[56:20] | Andy: Well, that’s all of it, | 这就是全部了 |
[56:22] | right down to her little titty sling. | 一点都没放过 |
[56:34] | Man, this fire’s making me hungry. | 这个火弄的我想吃东西了 |
[56:37] | Well, there’s a headline. | 你还真是个怪人 |
[56:39] | We gotta finish this shit. | 我们必须烧光所有东西 |
[56:42] | We gotta get that car in the garage. | 再把车库里的车弄出来 |
[56:44] | Then you can stuff your face till you puke. | 之后你就可以好好吃到吐了 |
[56:51] | Where the hell’s Matthew at? | 马修在哪? |
[56:53] | He ain’t one to stay behind. | 他不会退缩的 这次 |
[56:56] | He was looking around the water like some crazed dog after a bone, man. | 他正像条狗找骨头一样 在找那尸体 |
[57:00] | You keep an eye on him. | 你看着他点 |
[57:03] | We gotta make sure he keeps it together, you hear me? | 我们必须让他保持清醒 你明白吗? |
[57:07] | Just at least until this shit’s over. | 至少保持到这件事情结束 |
[57:47] | Gone all day, l got nervous. | 你走了一整天 我很担心 |
[57:49] | – Anything worth telling? – Just the usual. | – 有什么特别的吗? – 没 和平时一样 |
[57:52] | The mess they got on Highway 1 took forever. | 就是高速路上那一滩事 |
[57:56] | – Daddy. – How’s my angel? | – 爸爸 – 今天怎么样 宝贝? |
[57:57] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[57:59] | Got anything on the stove? | 还有剩饭吗? |
[58:00] | Sure, l’ll reheat it. You’ll be proud. | – 有 我帮你加热一下 – 你要感到骄傲了 |
[58:04] | Proud of what? | 骄傲什么? |
[58:09] | l was accepted to the honors program, Daddy. | 我被荣誉班录取了 |
[58:14] | – Can you believe it? – Of course l can. | – 你能相信吗? – 当然能了! |
[58:16] | l expect nothing less from my angel. | 我家的宝贝是最棒的 |
[58:18] | Mommy and l are proud of you. | 妈妈和我真为你感到骄傲 |
[58:23] | l’m gonna shower up. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[58:51] | Every time l come in here this place gets worse. | 每次我来 都发现这地方更糟糕了 |
[58:56] | better and better. | 但是生意越来越好了! |
[59:08] | Mockingbird Trail. | 山林小路 |
[59:10] | Miss Hills. | 希尔小姐 |
[59:11] | She left? | 她走了吗? |
[59:13] | She did indeed. | 是的 走了 |
[59:16] | l couldn’t make head nor tail of it. | 这事我完全摸不到头脑 |
[59:19] | l found empty cases of booze, | 我发现他有一箱子烈酒 |
[59:21] | marijuana cigarettes. | 大麻烟 |
[59:24] | Crazy wild one. | 肯定是个疯子 |
[59:25] | She’d have made a preacher cuss. | 还脏话连篇 |
[59:27] | – My lucky day. – Why’s that? | – 我的幸运日 – 为何? |
[59:30] | No refund policy. | 因为不用退款 |
[59:33] | Christmas come early. | 圣诞提前来了 |
[59:35] | Enjoy it. | 好好开心吧 |
[59:38] | Speaking of early, next month’s quail season. | 说到提前 狩猎季要来了 |
[59:41] | l don’t know about you, | 不知道你怎么想的 |
[59:43] | but l’m getting tired of shooting squirrels. | 反正我是不想再去捕松鼠了 |
[59:46] | Me too. | 我也不想去了 |
[1:00:22] | – Woman: Thank you. – Johnny: You have a pretty smile. | – 谢谢 – 你的笑容很美 |
[1:00:24] | Did you just come here to see me? | 你是专程来看我的吗? |
[1:00:28] | Happy hour, boys. | 欢乐时光来了 |
[1:00:30] | Fuckin’ A. Here’s to your mama. | 谢啦! |
[1:00:39] | l just want all this bullshit to be over. | 我只想一切事情都赶紧过去 |
[1:01:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:03] | – Hello. – Earl: Yeah. | 你好 |
[1:02:06] | lt’s Earl. | 厄尔 |
[1:02:10] | – Earl. – Yeah. | 厄尔 是我 |
[1:02:11] | This woman leaves a message on the machine. | 有个女的在电话里留下了口信 |
[1:02:14] | Barbara something or other. | 芭芭拉还是什么的 |
[1:02:16] | Yeah, so? | 然后呢? |
[1:02:18] | She was asking about that Miss Hills. | 她问我希尔小姐的消息 |
[1:02:20] | Says no one’s seen her in over a month. | 她说差不多一个月没人看到过她了 |
[1:02:23] | Ain’t that about the time she split? | 这不就是她离开时候的时间吗? |
[1:02:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:02:28] | Yeah, and you know the story. | 你知道发生了什么啊? |
[1:02:31] | l don’t know. l wasn’t there. | 我不知道啊 我又没去 |
[1:02:33] | l think you should call her back. | 我觉得你应该回个电话 |
[1:02:37] | l mean, heck, Sheriff, | 我意思是说 |
[1:02:39] | you may have been the last one to see her. | 毕竟你是最后一个看到他的人 |
[1:02:45] | Sheriff? | 警长? |
[1:02:47] | Okay, l’ll call her. | 好的 我给她回电话 |
[1:02:50] | Good. You want the number? | 好的 要号码吗? |
[1:02:52] | No, it’s late. | 改天 现在太晚了 |
[1:02:56] | l’ll get it from you in the AM. | 我明早去找你 |
[1:03:01] | We’re still on for tomorrow, right? | 我们明天还活着吧? |
[1:03:02] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[1:03:07] | Everything all right? | 一切还都好吗? |
[1:03:10] | Yeah, just fine. | 嗯 很好 |
[1:03:19] | lt’s gone! | 丢了! |
[1:03:22] | Look at that. | 看他 |
[1:03:24] | Looks like someone spooked the cattle. | 好像一条牛受到惊吓似地 |
[1:03:30] | ( panting ) lt’s gone! | 丢了! |
[1:03:32] | lt’s fucking gone! | 他妈的丢了! |
[1:03:34] | Jesus, Stanley, calm the fuck down. | 老天爷啊 史丹 冷静点 |
[1:03:36] | What’s got your nuts in a sling? | 什么把你的魂都吓跑了 |
[1:03:38] | My camera, it’s gone. Someone stole it. | 摄影机 丢了! 有人偷走我的摄影机! |
[1:03:41] | Maybe you accidentally ate it. | 是不是你不小心把它给吃了啊 |
[1:03:43] | Fuck off, man, this is serious! | 滚开 我是说认真的 |
[1:03:49] | lt had the tape in it. | 录影带还在里头呢 |
[1:03:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[1:03:53] | The tape. | 那卷录影带 |
[1:03:55] | The fucking tape. | 我们拍的那个 |
[1:03:59] | The tape Storch smashed to bits? That tape? | 警长粉碎的那卷? |
[1:04:02] | Oh, man, Storch didn’t smash shit. | 警长没有粉碎那卷影带 |
[1:04:04] | l replaced it with a new one. | 我换了个新的代替了 |
[1:04:05] | The Sheriff stomped on the one that had nothing on it. | 警长粉碎的那卷是空的 |
[1:04:14] | You kept that tape, huh? | 你还想留着那卷录影带? |
[1:04:17] | You kept that tape, you stupid piece of shit? | 你居然还保存着 你这个猪头 |
[1:04:19] | Come here. You kept that tape? | 你存着? |
[1:04:21] | – You kept that fucking tape? – Please, Andy! | – 你他妈的还存着! – 安迪 救我 |
[1:04:24] | – Hey hey hey! – What’s wrong with you? | 嘿嘿嘿!你脑残吗? |
[1:04:27] | – How could you lose that fucking tape? – Come on, man. | – 你居然还把它给弄丢了! – 好了 |
[1:04:29] | Come on. | 别打了 |
[1:04:31] | Gotta stick together on this one. | 我们要团结一点 |
[1:04:35] | You’re too dumb to know how dumb you are. | 你已经脑残到觉察不出自己脑残了! |
[1:04:37] | – ( coughing ) – You know that? | 你知道吗! |
[1:05:23] | ls that right? | 什么? |
[1:05:28] | 搞什么? | |
[1:05:40] | l better not find you, you little fucker. | 最好别让我逮到你 |
[1:06:11] | All right. All right, let’s go. | 妈的 等着我 |
[1:06:15] | Come on out, fucker. | 给我滚出来 傻蛋 |
[1:06:18] | Come on! | 他妈的给我滚出来 |
[1:06:20] | You think this shit’s funny? | 你以为这样很有趣吗? |
[1:06:28] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[1:06:32] | Stanley? | 史丹? |
[1:06:38] | Fucking pussies. | 一群胆小鬼 |
[1:06:41] | All right. All right. | 好吧 放过你 |
[1:07:14] | That’s it, God damn it. | 忍不了了!操他妈的! |
[1:07:17] | Yeah, come on! Come on! Come on! | 滚出来!有种给我滚出来 |
[1:07:20] | Yeah! Come on, fucker! | 滚出来啊!傻蛋 |
[1:07:23] | – Come on out, fucker. – ( dog barking ) | 给我滚出来! |
[1:07:29] | – Oh shit. – ( rustling ) | 我靠 |
[1:07:54] | Son of a bitch. | 贱人 |
[1:08:03] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[1:08:08] | They’re beautiful. | 好美喔 |
[1:08:11] | l’ve been so busy. | 我最近太忙了 |
[1:08:13] | No need to explain. | 你不用解释的 |
[1:08:16] | You hadn’t taken a single day off. You’re only human. | 你都没放过一天假 你也是个人 |
[1:08:19] | l guess. | 我猜也是 |
[1:08:20] | Maybe you can help me with something while l put these in water. | 我忙着洗菜呢 你帮我干点事吧 |
[1:08:23] | Help with what? | 什么事? |
[1:08:24] | l got this tape delivered, but it don’t fit our machine. | 我收到一个录影带 但是还没看呢 |
[1:08:27] | What tape? | 什么录影带? |
[1:08:29] | lt came this morning. l think it’s Chastity’s recital. | 早上刚到的 可能是女儿的表演节目 |
[1:08:38] | Chastity see this? | 女儿看了吗? |
[1:08:40] | No. Like l said, we couldn’t get it to play. | 还没啊 我刚不是说了 我们还没找到机会播呢 |
[1:08:43] | Where is she? | 她人呢? |
[1:08:46] | She’s sleeping. Why? | 正在睡觉 怎么了吗? |
[1:08:51] | l’m gonna be back. | 我得回去一趟 |
[1:09:05] | Where the hell you been? | 你死哪去了? |
[1:09:07] | Beauty queen over here doing his hair for two hours. | 选美女王花了两小时做头发呢 |
[1:09:10] | What’s this all about, man? | 这又是怎么了 老兄? |
[1:09:14] | – Where’d you get that? – Where’d l get that? | – 你从哪找到的? – 我从哪找到的? |
[1:09:16] | Right there. That’s where l got that. | 就在那找到的 |
[1:09:18] | Somebody left me a present last night on my doorstep. | 某个人放了个礼物在我家门口 |
[1:09:21] | Jesus, man, Matthew! Come on! | 老天啊!马修!不会是死了吧! |
[1:09:24] | – You boys seen him? – No, man. | – 你们最近见他没? – 没有 |
[1:09:26] | – ( tires screeching ) – No one knows where he’s at. | 没人知道他在哪 |
[1:09:31] | – Oh shit! – This shit ain’t good. | 妈的!这不是好兆头 |
[1:09:41] | What? | 什么? |
[1:09:45] | l didn’t do anything, Sheriff. | 我什么也没干! |
[1:09:46] | You wanna tell me why this was dropped off to my house? | 你想解释一下这玩意 是怎么跑我家里去的吗? |
[1:09:50] | To my wife! | 还是寄去给我老婆! |
[1:09:57] | What’s on the tape? ls this some kind of fucked up joke? | 带子里有什么吗? 会不会是恶作剧之类的 |
[1:10:01] | l smashed the damn thing myself! | 我亲自粉碎了那录影带! |
[1:10:03] | No, Sheriff. Genius there reloaded the camera. | 你没粉碎 带子被换了 |
[1:10:07] | The one you smashed ain’t got nothing on it. | 你粉碎的那个是空的磁带 |
[1:10:10] | You knew about this? | 你一直知道这个事? |
[1:10:12] | No, Sheriff, l just found out about it myself. | 不 我也是最近才发现的! |
[1:10:15] | – Eat that tape, fat boy! – ( grunting ) | 吃掉他!肥仔! |
[1:10:19] | – Fucking tape! – ( Andy laughing ) | 该死的录影带 |
[1:10:22] | You think it’s funny? | 你觉得这很有趣? |
[1:10:26] | You screwed up, fat boy. | 嚼碎它!肥仔 |
[1:10:29] | Sheriff. lt was Matthew, Sheriff. | 警长 是马修干的 |
[1:10:32] | l mean, dipshit there, he kept the tape as a souvenir, | 我觉得史丹只是 想留著录影带当个纪念 |
[1:10:34] | but Matthew’s the one that took it, Sheriff. | 马修才是偷走它的人 |
[1:10:36] | Look at this. Silly bastard left me a present last night. | 看看这个 那个蠢货 昨晚给了我一个礼物 |
[1:10:39] | Andy: He’s obsessed with her, man. | 马修对那妞很着迷 |
[1:10:43] | l think he even feels guilty. | 我觉得他是感到有点内疚 |
[1:10:46] | You dipshits bring him to me. | 你把他给我找来 |
[1:10:51] | l’m gonna cut his retard pecker off | 我要阉了这个蠢货 |
[1:10:53] | and use it as a goddamn hood ornament. | 然后把那玩意带帽子上! |
[1:10:55] | That’s before l’m done shoving it up your dirt hole. | 之后我在来解决你! |
[1:10:57] | Shit, we’ve been looking for him, Sheriff. | 我们一直在找马修 |
[1:10:59] | Trust me, we’ve been everywhere looking for him. | 相信我 我们到处都找了 |
[1:11:17] | l want him found tonight. | 今晚必须找到! |
[1:11:21] | Or l swear to Christ, | 不然你们都要死翘翘! |
[1:12:01] | Can you believe there used to be a limit on quail? | 你能相信之前还限制我们捕鹌鹑吗? |
[1:12:03] | Goddamn things are like locusts now. | 现在简直比蝗虫还多 |
[1:12:07] | Much to our good fortune. | 多了还不好吗? |
[1:12:11] | l gotta take a break. | 我得休息一下 |
[1:12:14] | My dogs are barking something fierce. | 我的狗不知道在朝什么猛兽狂叫 |
[1:12:20] | l remember when you and my old man chased that buck | 我还记得以前 |
[1:12:22] | out from the hollows on Stickler Farm before bagging it. | 你和我老爹在农场 一起追猎一头羚羊 |
[1:12:27] | Aww. Them were the good old days. | 呵 都是过去的日子了 |
[1:12:30] | To the good old days. | 过去的美好的时光 |
[1:12:33] | Well, fancy. To what do l owe? | 哇 好东西啊!算我欠你的 |
[1:12:36] | You just enjoy it. | 只管享受就行了 |
[1:12:45] | This is some fine whiskey. | 这是瓶好酒 |
[1:12:50] | Usually you don’t get something like this except at baptisms | 通常情况你搞不到这么好的 |
[1:12:54] | – and weddings. – ( gun cocks ) | 除非是在洗礼或是婚礼上 |
[1:12:56] | – And funerals. – ( gunshot ) | 还有葬礼 |
[1:13:06] | Loose ends, Earl. | 结束了 厄尔 |
[1:13:12] | Loose ends. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:13:33] | – Jennifer: Matthew. – ( gasps ) | 马修 |
[1:13:38] | l’m over here. | 我在这 |
[1:13:47] | Jennifer: Matthew. | 马修 |
[1:13:53] | – Matthew. – ( gasping ) | 马修 |
[1:14:25] | l– l knew– knew you were alive. | 我..我..我就知道你还活着 |
[1:14:31] | l knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:14:32] | How did you know, Matthew? | 你怎么知道的?马修 |
[1:14:35] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:14:37] | How did you know l was alive? | 你怎么知道我还活着 |
[1:14:40] | Are you sure you’re not dreaming? | 你确定不是在做梦吗? |
[1:14:46] | Am l? | 是梦吗? |
[1:14:48] | Am l dreaming? | 我是在做梦吗? |
[1:14:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:14:52] | Sit with me. | 和我坐一起 |
[1:15:04] | ( stammers ) l need to tell you– | 我需要告诉你 |
[1:15:08] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[1:15:13] | l know, Matthew. | 我知道的 马修 |
[1:15:17] | l know this wasn’t your fault. | 我知道这不是你的错 |
[1:15:22] | You tried to help me. | 你一直想帮我的 |
[1:15:24] | l did. | 是的 |
[1:15:25] | l really really did. | 我真的是想帮你 |
[1:15:32] | And– and– | 你 你 |
[1:15:34] | and you’re okay. | 你还好吗? |
[1:15:36] | You’re– you’re okay. | 你还好吗? |
[1:15:40] | Yes, Matthew. | 还好 马修 |
[1:15:48] | Now come. | 过来 |
[1:15:54] | Come on. | 来啊! |
[1:15:56] | lt’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:15:59] | 放心 | |
[1:16:02] | – l’m sorry. – Shh. Come on. | – 对不起 – 嘘 过来 |
[1:16:06] | l’m so sorry. ( crying ) | 真的很对不起 |
[1:16:15] | Oh God! | 天哪! |
[1:16:27] | l’m so sorry. | 我太对不起你了 |
[1:16:29] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[1:16:35] | – Matthew. – Yeah. | – 马修 – 嗯嗯 |
[1:16:37] | – Matthew, look at me. – Yeah. | – 马修 看着我 – 嗯 |
[1:16:44] | Tell me again how sorry you are. | 告诉我一次 你有多抱歉 |
[1:17:06] | l’m– l’m– l’m sorry. | 真的很对不起! |
[1:17:12] | lt’s just not good enough! | 这远远不够! |
[1:17:24] | Stanley: Matthew! | 马修 |
[1:17:31] | Matthew! | 你在哪? |
[1:17:35] | Andy: Matthew! | 马修 |
[1:17:41] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[1:17:59] | 马修 | |
[1:18:07] | Come on out, Matthew. | 快出来 马修 |
[1:18:13] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[1:18:33] | Matthew? | 马修? |
[1:18:42] | You’re only making it harder on yourself, Matt. | 你再躲下去 只会对你自己越不利! |
[1:18:58] | Stupid fuck, what the hell’s wrong with you? | 你这个蠢货 到底在想些什么? |
[1:19:09] | Fucker’s playing your song. | 那傻蛋在哼你的歌 |
[1:19:17] | Andy: Your ass is grass, Matthew. | 我要揍扁你 马修 |
[1:19:19] | Stanley: Matthew, you’re a dead man. | 马修 你死定了 |
[1:19:28] | – Come on, man. – ( panting ) l’m gonna kill him. | 快点跟上 我要干掉他 |
[1:19:31] | Don’t you pass out on me. | 不要拖我后腿 |
[1:19:33] | l’m too tired to drag your ass back. | 我可拖不动你! |
[1:19:44] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[1:19:48] | Matthew? | 马修? |
[1:19:53] | Stanley: Matthew! | 马修! |
[1:19:55] | God damn it, Matthew, where are you? | 马修你在哪? |
[1:19:59] | Where are you, you little fucker? | 你在哪?你这个混球! |
[1:20:09] | Andy, he ain’t out here. | 安迪 他不在这 |
[1:20:18] | You little bitch. | 我勒个去你妈的个贱人! |
[1:20:29] | Andy! Andy! | 安迪!安迪! |
[1:20:33] | Andy, help me! | 安迪来救我! |
[1:20:38] | What the fuck, man? | 妈的 该死的! |
[1:20:40] | – My leg! – Ahem. | 我的腿! |
[1:20:43] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[1:21:30] | ( coughs ) Stanley! | 史丹 |
[1:21:36] | Stanley, help me! | 史丹 救我 |
[1:21:40] | Matthew? | 马修? |
[1:21:43] | Help me! Please! | 救救我!拜托了 |
[1:21:50] | Somebody! | 谁来救我! |
[1:21:51] | Andy: Stanley! | 史丹! |
[1:21:57] | Come on, Stanley. | 来啊 史丹 |
[1:22:02] | Matthew, this shit ain’t funny, boy. | 马修 这太没意思了! |
[1:22:07] | Somebody help me! | 谁来救我! |
[1:22:09] | Jennifer: Smile real pretty for the camera, boy. | 对着镜头笑一笑 帅哥 |
[1:22:12] | – Andy: Please! – ( grunts ) | 求你了! |
[1:22:17] | l know you like to watch, don’t you? | 我知道你最爱看这些了 是吗? |
[1:22:21] | Don’t you, you sick fuck? | 你这个变态 |
[1:22:24] | Don’t worry, l’ll give you quite a show. | 别担心 我会给你一个精彩的节目 |
[1:22:28] | Andy: Matthew! | 马修! |
[1:22:32] | Matthew! | 马修! |
[1:22:38] | – Here you go. – Stanley! | – 开始了 – 史丹 |
[1:22:41] | You remember this? | 你还记得这个吗? |
[1:22:43] | – ( gasping ) – Stanley, help me! | 史丹 救我 |
[1:22:55] | Somebody help me! | 谁来救我啊? |
[1:22:58] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:23:01] | Can’t talk, can you? | 说不出话来了啊你? |
[1:23:03] | Maybe it’s because you’re hungry. | 是不是因为你太饿了 |
[1:23:12] | You know, you gotta eat a lot of nasty shit out here to stay alive. | 你知道吗 你要吃好多重口味 才能活下去! |
[1:23:20] | Are you hungry? You hungry? | 你饿吗?饿吗? |
[1:23:26] | What’s wrong? You don’t like it? | 怎么了 你不喜欢? |
[1:23:44] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[1:23:47] | Some fishing. | 钓点东西啊 |
[1:23:51] | l know how you guys like to fish. | 希望你喜欢被钓的感觉 |
[1:24:26] | Don’t blink. | 别眨眼啊 |
[1:24:29] | Andy: You okay, Stan? | 你还好吗 史丹? |
[1:25:00] | How’s it going? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:25:21] | l’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:25:28] | Please! | 求求你别打了 |
[1:25:30] | Please is what l said to you. | 我求你的时候 |
[1:25:34] | You said… | 你说的什么? |
[1:25:36] | “Suck it, bitch.” | 吸住它!贱人” |
[1:25:43] | Does that ring any bells? | 回想起来了吗? |
[1:25:45] | Suck… | 吸住 |
[1:25:47] | it… | 它! |
[1:25:49] | bitch! | 贱人 |
[1:25:58] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[1:26:03] | Wait, come back. Come back here. | 别走!回来! |
[1:26:06] | Come back here. | 求你快回来 |
[1:26:12] | Andy: Stanley! | 史丹 |
[1:26:16] | l’m gonna fucking kill you, you bitch. | 我要杀了你!你这个贱人! |
[1:26:25] | You like the show so far? | 到现在为止还喜欢吗? |
[1:26:27] | Andy: Let me out of here! | 让我走吧 |
[1:26:28] | Wait. | 等会 |
[1:26:31] | lt gets better. | 这样精彩多了! |
[1:26:33] | Please, my eyes. | 求求你 眼睛受不了了 |
[1:26:37] | l can’t take it anymore. | 一秒都扛不住了 |
[1:26:40] | Oh, let me help you. | 好吧 我来帮帮你 |
[1:26:54] | Let me out! | 让我走 |
[1:26:58] | Stanley! | 史丹 |
[1:27:00] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:27:04] | 求求你了 | |
[1:27:08] | Please. Please. | 求你了 |
[1:27:17] | That might feel better. | 感觉好点了没? |
[1:27:24] | Andy: Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:27:31] | Huh-uh-uh, now don’t drown too soon. | 别把自己给淹死了 |
[1:27:45] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的! |
[1:27:47] | Now is that any way to talk to a lady? | 这是你和女士讲话的方式吗? |
[1:28:07] | l’m impressed. | 我深表震惊 |
[1:28:08] | You got a lot of fight in you. | 你也有好几场仗要打啊 |
[1:28:10] | Let’s see how you do now. | 看看你有没有骨气? |
[1:28:14] | – ( sizzling ) – What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[1:28:17] | lt’s just some lye l found laying around. | 只是盐酸而已 在外面找到的 |
[1:28:23] | No! | 不要这样! |
[1:28:29] | Let’s see how long you can keep | 看看你那小脸还能美多久? |
[1:28:33] | Fuck you! | 操死你 |
[1:28:37] | You already did that. | 你已经操过了 |
[1:28:39] | l didn’t enjoy it much. | 我感觉并不很爽 |
[1:28:41] | Now it’s my turn to fuck you. | 现在换我操你了! |
[1:28:47] | – Please. Please. – Oh. | 求求你不要这样 |
[1:28:49] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:30:25] | Pain in the ass. | 他妈的烦啊 |
[1:30:36] | Good morning. | 早安啊 |
[1:30:38] | Whoo. | 哇哦! |
[1:30:41] | Hey there. Can l fill you up? | 需要我给你加满吗? |
[1:31:18] | lt’s date night. | 这是个约会之夜 |
[1:31:33] | Your mouth doesn’t look so good. | 你的嘴巴看起来不怎么好看 |
[1:31:36] | Maybe you should show me your teeth. | 给我看看你的牙齿 |
[1:31:53] | ( muffled ) l’ll kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[1:31:55] | l’ll kill you. | 我要杀了你! |
[1:32:02] | Ornery stallion. | 小种马 |
[1:32:06] | Guess l’m gonna have to tame you. | 看来我得调教一下你 |
[1:32:24] | See, that’s the problem. You still have some teeth left. | 看到没 你的问题就是你嘴里 还有牙 |
[1:32:28] | l’m gonna have to take care of that. | 我会帮你把他们都拔光的 |
[1:32:41] | No fucking teeth, show horse. No fucking teeth! | 没牙了吧!小可爱!!没牙了吧! |
[1:32:50] | Better save your strength ’cause you got a few more races | 你最好给你自己节省点体力 |
[1:32:52] | left to run, show horse. | 你还有很多事要干呢 |
[1:33:17] | That is disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[1:33:21] | Even your boys didn’t piss themselves. | 你那些杂碎兄弟都没有尿裤子的 |
[1:33:30] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁在这? |
[1:33:33] | lt’s my boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[1:33:37] | Remember him? | 还记得他吗? |
[1:33:41] | Why don’t you give him a little kiss? | 来亲亲他啊 |
[1:33:45] | Hmm? Hmm? | 嗯?嗯? |
[1:33:47] | Let’s go, come on. | 来啊?快啊 |
[1:33:49] | l don’t take orders from no fucking woman. | 从来不听有鸡鸡的人的命令! |
[1:33:53] | No? | 不要吗? |
[1:33:58] | Breathe through your nose. | 用你的鼻子呼吸 |
[1:34:01] | Breathe through your nose. Come on. | 用鼻子! |
[1:34:03] | Just like it was your first time, remember? | 就像你的第一次 记得吗? |
[1:34:14] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的! |
[1:34:17] | 操你妈的蛋蛋! | |
[1:34:19] | 操你妈的! | |
[1:34:31] | Let me tell you something: | 我想告诉你 |
[1:34:36] | you weren’t even a good blowjob. | 其实你的嘴上功夫不太好 |
[1:34:45] | No. | 不要! |
[1:34:48] | You know what they do to horses | 你知道人们都是怎么驯练 小种马的吗? |
[1:34:57] | – You geld them. – ( blades snap ) | 阉了他们 |
[1:35:04] | No teeth, show horse. | 没牙的小可爱 |
[1:35:06] | No teeth. | 没牙 |
[1:35:16] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[1:36:09] | Hey, sweetheart. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[1:36:12] | – Chastity’s new teacher’s here. – Storch: Mrs. Novick? | 女儿的新老师在这里 诺维克太太吗? |
[1:36:16] | No, from the honors program. | 不是 是荣誉班的老师 |
[1:36:20] | – Do you remember anything? – Oh yeah, that’s right. | -还记得吗? -哦 想起来了 |
[1:36:25] | – l’m real busy, sweetheart. – Hey, Daddy. | -我真的很忙 -哈喽 爸爸 |
[1:36:27] | Hello, angel. | 哈罗!小天使 |
[1:36:30] | Daddy’s real busy working. | 爸爸现在正忙着工作呢 |
[1:36:32] | But l really want you to meet my new teacher. | 但是我真的很想让你见见 我的新老师啊 |
[1:36:36] | She’s way cool. | 她很酷的 |
[1:36:39] | Here. Just say hi. | 就在电话里说嗨啊 |
[1:36:44] | Howdy, Sheriff. | 好啊 警长 |
[1:36:46] | lt’s truly an honor | 真的很荣幸和你通电话 |
[1:36:48] | to speak with you, Miss… | 请问贵姓? |
[1:36:50] | Hills, Jennifer Hills. | 希尔 珍妮佛希尔 |
[1:36:57] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[1:36:59] | l have to tell you it’s been a pleasure meeting your family. | 真的很高兴见到你的家人 |
[1:37:02] | You have a wonderful daughter | 你有个很棒的女儿 |
[1:37:05] | with a bright and promising future. | 她肯定前途无量 |
[1:37:09] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你是在干嘛? |
[1:37:12] | We’ll see you soon, Sheriff. | 我们很快就会见面了 警长 |
[1:37:13] | No, wait! | 不 等等! |
[1:37:22] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:37:46] | Chastity, where is she? | 女儿去哪了? |
[1:37:47] | She went to Hanson Park with Miss Hills. | 他和希尔老师一起去汉森公园了 |
[1:37:49] | She wanted to get to know her students in the program before the year st– | 她想在荣誉班开课前 想了解一下女儿 |
[1:37:52] | God damn it! | 我靠 |
[1:37:54] | Who is she? | 她到底是谁! |
[1:37:57] | Who is this woman? | 那个女的是谁! |
[1:38:22] | Chastity! | 女儿 |
[1:38:31] | 女儿啊! | |
[1:38:35] | Where are you, angel? | 你在哪? |
[1:38:45] | Chastity! | 你在哪里! |
[1:39:28] | Oh no! No! | 不要! |
[1:39:32] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:39:36] | ( crying ) No. | 不要 |
[1:39:45] | Help me, Jesus. | 我的老天爷 帮帮我啊! |
[1:39:47] | Does that hurt, Sheriff? | 疼吗?警长 |
[1:39:52] | Come on, l thought you were an ass man. | 不会那么疼吧! 我知道你喜欢走后门 |
[1:39:55] | Where is she, you bitch? | 我女儿在哪!你这个贱人 |
[1:40:01] | l’d be real careful how you talk to me right now, Sheriff. | 我得非常小心的和你谈话 警长 |
[1:40:05] | What have you done to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[1:40:11] | By her, l assume you mean your daughter? | 她?你女儿吗? |
[1:40:15] | She really is lovely, Sheriff. | 他真的很可爱 |
[1:40:21] | So young. | 很年轻 |
[1:40:24] | So sweet. | 很甜 |
[1:40:27] | So innocent. | 很天真 |
[1:40:34] | l mean, can you imagine? | 你能想的到吗? |
[1:40:37] | lmagine what? | 想到什么? |
[1:40:44] | lmagine that somebody had done something | 想到有人曾经对他做过这些! |
[1:40:53] | – Someone like Andy. – ( screams ) | 比如像是安迪 |
[1:40:55] | Or Stanley or Johnny. | 像是史丹和约翰! |
[1:40:59] | Or more likely you, | 或者像你本人! |
[1:41:00] | you sick, perverted rapist! | 你这个变态的强奸犯! |
[1:41:07] | – Deep deep deep! – Fuck! | 用力!用力!用力!靠! |
[1:41:11] | Deep! Deep! | 用力 |
[1:41:13] | Deep! Deep! Deep! | 用力! |
[1:41:15] | Jesus fucking Jesus. | 我的老天爷! |
[1:41:25] | ( crying ) Please. | 求求你了 |
[1:41:31] | Ma’am. Ma’am. | 女士 |
[1:41:43] | She’s just an innocent girl. | 她只是个无辜的小女孩 |
[1:41:55] | So was l. | 我也曾经是 |
[1:42:04] | What are you doing? What? | 你在做什么? |
[1:42:11] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[1:42:24] | You won’t get a-fucking-way with this. | 这不可能!不可能的 |
[1:42:29] | You won’t get away with this! | 绝对不可能 |
[1:42:34] | He’ll be waking up soon. | 他很快就醒了 |
[1:42:37] | lf l were you, l’d tell him not to move. | 如果我是你 我会劝你别动 |
[1:42:40] | Please, l’m begging you. | 求求你 真的求求你了 |
[1:42:44] | l’m a God-fearing person. | 我是个虔诚的人 |
[1:42:46] | l got– | 我有 |
[1:42:48] | l’ve got a baby coming, please. | 我有个小孩马上就出世了 |
[1:42:51] | Please, l’m begging you. We can figure something out. | 求你了 我们找个别的方法 解决问题啊! |
[1:42:54] | Sorry, Sheriff. | 不好意思 警长 |
[1:42:57] | lt was fun while it lasted. | 持久的欢乐才是真的 |
[1:43:04] | Ma’am. Ma’am, please. | 求求你了 |
[1:43:08] | l’m begging you to help me. | 我求求你帮帮我 |
[1:43:11] | Please help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:43:13] | l’ve got a wife and family. | 我还有老婆和孩子 |
[1:43:16] | Ma’am, please! | 求你放过我 |
[1:43:20] | You fuck! You fuck! | 你这个贱人 |
[1:43:24] | You fuck! | 贱人! |
[1:43:26] | Where are you going, you fuck? | 你跑哪去了?你个贱人 |
[1:43:28] | l’ll see you in hell! | 我会在地狱里找到你 |
[1:43:30] | l’ll rape you in hell! | 然后再地狱里强奸你! |
[1:43:33] | You’re just a piece of meat. | 你不过是一坨肉而已 |
[1:43:35] | l’ll find you. | 我会找到你的! |
[1:43:37] | l’ll hunt you down in hell, you bitch! | 一定会在地狱里找到你的 |
[1:43:42] | – Matthew. – Sheriff? | -马修 -警长? |
[1:43:45] | – Matthew, no. – Sheriff. | -马修 别动! -警长 |
[1:43:47] | – Matthew! – ( gunshot ) | 马修! |