时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Right there. Yeah. | 就是那里 对 |
[00:18] | Don’t stop. | 不要停 |
[00:19] | Don’t stop. Don’t stop. | 别 别停 |
[00:21] | That’s it. Don’t… don’t… | 就是这样 不要… |
[00:24] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[00:28] | I’m picking up radio anomalies outside Mars. | 我接收到了火星外的异常无线电信号 |
[00:31] | It’s a rogue comet. | 是颗流氓彗星 |
[00:40] | Mars’s gravity must have knocked it off course. | 一定是火星的引力使它偏离了轨道 |
[00:42] | It’s headed towards Earth. | 它正朝地球飞来 |
[00:43] | Hey, can you pick up the dry cleaning on the way home? | 你回来时能顺便去取干洗衣物吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah, of course. | 好 当然 |
[00:46] | I’ll make this up to you when I get back. Love you. | 我回来后会弥补你的 爱你 |
[00:55] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:59] | I’ve slipped passengers through English blockades. | 我曾带乘客偷偷通过英国封锁 |
[03:02] | I’ve evaded privateers past the Rum Lines | 我曾躲避私掠船 |
[03:05] | in the Gulf of Mexico. | 穿过墨西哥湾的斜航线 |
[03:06] | If it can be done in a ship, I am the man to do it. But this… | 只要能用船搞定的我都行 但是这个 |
[03:10] | This I will not do. | 这个我不干 |
[03:12] | Okay, you haven’t even heard our offer yet. | 等一下 你还没听我们出的价呢 |
[03:14] | Your offer is not worth the risk. | 你们出的价不值得我冒风险 |
[03:16] | Well, what kind of risk? | 什么风险 |
[03:18] | Half a dozen ships have been lost there in the last year alone. | 仅去年一年就有六艘船在那里失踪 |
[03:21] | Lost how? | 怎么个失踪法 |
[03:23] | Something beneath the waves, I’ve heard. | 我听说是海浪下面有东西 |
[03:26] | Take any ship fool enough to venture there | 凡是蠢到会去那里的船只 |
[03:29] | to the bottom of the Atlantic. | 都会沉入大西洋海底 |
[03:31] | You lot still fancy the Earth is flat? | 你们还是觉得地球是平的吗 |
[03:34] | Believe you’ll sail off the edge and all that? | 觉得你们会航行到边缘掉下去吗 |
[03:36] | I believe in two things, | 我相信两件事 |
[03:39] | what I can see and what I can touch. | 我能看到和触摸到的东西 |
[03:43] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 那么 |
[03:46] | touch that. | 你来摸摸吧 |
[03:53] | I am intrigued, but I am not touched. | 我感兴趣 但还没有被触动 |
[03:56] | – Looks like you’re not our guy then. – No, no. George, let me… | -那就作罢吧 -不 乔治 让我来 |
[03:59] | Shel, we’ll get some other barnacle with a pipe and a boat. | 我们另外找个有烟斗和船的小子就行 |
[04:02] | He has to be the guy. | 非他不可 |
[04:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:10] | Because I heard you are the best, Captain Borges. | 因为我听说你是最棒的 博吉斯船长 |
[04:14] | The best. | 最棒的 |
[04:17] | – Wait. Just give us a minute. – No, no, no. | -等一下 就给我们一分钟吧 -别 |
[04:18] | We can… we can talk. Okay. | 我们可以聊聊 |
[04:21] | No. Put it… | 收起来 收起来 |
[04:23] | We seem to be at an impasse, Mr. Sampson. | 我们似乎陷入了僵局 桑普森先生 |
[04:27] | We can… Just… have a seat. | 我们可以坐下聊 |
[04:29] | Does that break it? | 这样行了不 |
[04:32] | Or can we please all just go ahead and shoot each other? | 不然我们就直接互相开枪吧 |
[04:43] | Now I am touched. | 这下我被触动了 |
[04:47] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[05:03] | So, I greased some of the locals | 我跟当地人搭了下话 |
[05:06] | with whatever the hell passes for booze around here. | 请他们喝了这里勉强算得上酒的东西 |
[05:09] | – Okay. – And it’s true, what Borges said. | -然后呢 -博吉斯说的是真的 |
[05:12] | Eight ships went missing in the last year, | 去年有八艘船失踪 |
[05:15] | right in the middle of where we’re headed. | 就在我们要去的地方 |
[05:18] | The Great Old Ones. | 旧日支配者 |
[05:21] | You ever read Lovecraft? | 你没读过洛夫·克拉夫特 |
[05:22] | That crazy nut from Providence? | 那个普罗维登斯的疯子吗 |
[05:25] | He’s got these stories about ancient gods, | 他写了一些关于古老神明 |
[05:28] | monsters living under the sea. | 和海底怪兽的故事 |
[05:30] | If I spot one tentacle splashing around, then I’m swimming home. | 我要是发现有一只触手在扑腾就立马游回家 |
[05:34] | You and me both. | 我跟你一起 |
[05:38] | And… | 那个 |
[05:40] | do you think they knew about the ships going missing? | 你觉得他们知道船失踪的事吗 |
[05:45] | What do you mean, that was all of it? | 什么叫这就是全部了 |
[05:47] | Don’t get smart with me. | 你别给我耍诈 |
[05:48] | I don’t know. It sure didn’t seem to matter | 我不知道 桑普森先生 |
[05:51] | to Mr. Sampson, though, did it? | 似乎并不在意 对吧 |
[06:10] | Please tell me that’s not our ride. | -我们该不会是坐这船吧 |
[06:12] | Look at that piece of shit! | 你看看这破烂玩意儿 |
[06:15] | How’s it even staying afloat? | 它怎么还浮得起来呀 |
[06:17] | It’s gonna have to do. | 只能将就了 |
[06:21] | We’re still missing that other fella you swore we had to find. | 我们还少了一个你说必不可少的家伙 |
[06:25] | It don’t add up, Shel. | 这样不对劲 谢尔顿 |
[06:27] | What’s it say about the rest of your whatever? | 这样你的歪理恐怕就不成立了 |
[06:36] | – Maybe he’s on the ship. – Move, gentlemen. Move! | -可能他在船上呢 -大家快点 |
[06:41] | Over here. Look alive. | 这边 动作麻利点 |
[06:44] | Welcome aboard, Mr. Sampson. | 欢迎登船 桑普森先生 |
[06:47] | She may not look like much, but she’s a fine old gal. | 它看着不怎么样 但它是有年头的好船 |
[06:51] | Uh, where’s the rest of the crew? | 其他的船员呢 |
[06:54] | Well, most of them decided to stay behind in Safi. | 他们大多数人决定留在萨菲 |
[06:56] | I fear they did not care for our destination. | 恐怕他们对我们的目的地不感兴趣 |
[06:59] | Now, your sidearms, if you please. | 现在请交出武器 |
[07:02] | I allow no guns on my ship. | 我的船上不许持枪 |
[07:07] | – Yeah, I don’t feel comfortable… – If you do not care for the terms… | -这个不妥吧 -不喜欢我的规矩就下去吧 |
[07:17] | You heard the man. Hand ’em over. | 船长发话了 交出来吧 |
[07:21] | Haddo, see our guests to their quarters. | 哈多 带客人们去他们的船舱 |
[07:25] | Come on. Right this way. | 来吧 这边走 |
[07:26] | Mr. Welbeck, prime the engines and cast off the stern lines. | 维尔贝克先生 启动发动机 解开尾缆 |
[07:40] | – How bad is it? – We can handle it. | -情况有多糟 -我们可以应对 |
[07:42] | Come on, Ruby. That’s not what I asked. | 拜托 露比 你没回答我的问题 |
[07:45] | They’re worked up, yeah, | 他们很生气 对 |
[07:47] | but, you know, any excuse to be a bunch of assholes. | 但是你知道的 他们是逮着个借口就耍流氓 |
[07:51] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[07:56] | Hey, Ruby. | 你好 露比 |
[07:58] | Hey, Mrs. S. | 你好 桑普森太太 |
[08:02] | Call me later? | 一会儿打给我 |
[08:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:04] | – Bye, Mrs. S. – Bye, Ruby. | -再见 桑普森太太 -再见 露比 |
[08:11] | So… | 看来 |
[08:13] | you and Ruby again, huh? | 你和露比复合了 |
[08:15] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 算是吧 |
[08:19] | She said things were tense out in the field since Blackstar. | 她说黑星的事之后 局势很是紧张 |
[08:22] | It’ll calm down. It’s just gonna take a little while. | 会平静下来的 就是要一阵子 |
[08:24] | You doing the rounds? | 你要去巡逻吗 |
[08:26] | Yeah. Should be back by dinner. | 对 应该晚餐之前能回 |
[08:28] | You need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[08:31] | Your dad still wants you to stay on the farm. | 你爸还是想让你待在农场 |
[08:33] | I’m not doing any good here, Mom. | 待在这里对我没任何好处 妈 |
[08:34] | I need to get back out there. | 我需要回归岗位 |
[08:36] | Look, I understand what you said about us being better, | 我明白你说的 我们要做得更好 |
[08:40] | about setting an example for everyone else, but… | 为大家树立榜样 但是… |
[08:46] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[08:48] | But it never stops, Mom, the hate, | 这仇恨永远不会消停 妈 |
[08:51] | people killing each other for no reason. | 人们无缘无故地互相残杀 |
[08:53] | What good is setting an example if no one ever follows it? | 没人效仿的话 树立榜样有什么用 |
[08:58] | Because it’s the right thing. | 因为这是正确的事 |
[09:02] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[09:22] | She’s a delicate vessel, Mr. Sampson. | 这船很娇气的 桑普森先生 |
[09:24] | – sAny faster… – A damned antique is what she is. | -再开快… -这就是个破旧的老古董 |
[09:31] | I said the next time you come… I told you I got the watch. | 我说下次你来的时候… 我说了表在我这儿 |
[09:34] | You told me to bring… | 是你让我拿上… |
[09:36] | I said, “Next time…” That’s not what I said. | 我是说”下次” 我没这么说过 |
[09:39] | Yes, it’s not possible. | 对 这不可能 |
[09:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:46] | Somebody ought to put a bell around your neck. | 应该有人在你脖子上系个铃铛 |
[09:48] | And barbed wire around yours. | 再在你脖子上安铁丝网 |
[09:51] | Help keep the natives away. | 免得当地人靠近你 |
[09:54] | Is this your card? | 这是你的牌吗 |
[09:55] | No. | 不是 |
[09:57] | Hey, what’s with your friend? | 喂 你朋友怎么回事 |
[09:59] | He was talking to himself, and it’s not the first time either. | 他刚在自言自语 而且不是第一次了 |
[10:01] | I’m not listening to you. Just go. | 我不会听你的 快走开 |
[10:03] | Oh, it’s just Sheldon working things out in his head. | 哦 就是谢尔顿在整理思绪罢了 |
[10:07] | Stop it. | 住口 |
[10:10] | You know, there’s a bunch of boats | 已经有几艘船 |
[10:11] | at the bottom of the sea where we’re headed… | 在我们要去的地方沉了 |
[10:15] | and he’s doing the heading. | 可他还让我们去那儿 |
[10:18] | Look, I’ve known Sheldon my entire life, all right? | 我打小就认识谢尔顿了 好吧 |
[10:21] | The craziest thing the guy’s ever done | 他做过的最扯的事 |
[10:22] | is choose Northwestern over Harvard | 就是选择了西北大学而不是哈佛 |
[10:24] | so he could see more Cubs’ games. | 就因为他想看小熊队的比赛 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | I promise you. I promise you. | 我保证 |
[10:39] | There’s no chance they’re gonna do that to me. | 他们不可能这样对我 |
[10:40] | There’s no chance. | 绝对不可能 |
[10:41] | No. Whatever they’re… It… | 不 无论他们… |
[10:44] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[10:46] | That’s not what I said. I said you… | 我没有那么说 我说你… |
[10:59] | Austin! Austin! | 奥斯汀 |
[11:03] | His pulse is faint. He’s… he’s barely breathing. | 他的脉搏很弱 几乎没有呼吸了 |
[11:06] | Guys, he needs help! | 各位 他需要帮助 |
[11:08] | Okay, you’re done! You hear me? You are done! | 好 你完蛋了 听见没 你完蛋了 |
[11:11] | – Light that bitch up! – Oh, with pleasure. | -把那家伙烧死 -乐意之至 |
[11:14] | Say good night, asshole! | 说再见吧 混蛋 |
[11:16] | Stop it! It’s over! | 住手 都结束了 |
[11:18] | – Get out of the way, Janna! – No! | -快让开 珍娜 -不 |
[11:19] | – Move! – This isn’t right! | -让开 -这样做不对 |
[11:25] | Screw it! I’m doing it! | 管他妈的 我上了 |
[11:30] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[11:31] | He and Baryon ambushed us! | 他和重子侠伏击了我们 |
[11:33] | The fight was over! He was down! | 战斗结束了 他已经倒下了 |
[11:34] | I was making sure that he stayed down! | 我是想让他爬不起来 |
[11:36] | You don’t get to make that call. | 你没有权利做这个决定 |
[11:38] | Supposed to bend over and just take it? | 我们应该撅着屁股挨打吗 |
[11:41] | Lower your voice and take two steps back. Now! | 你小声一点 给我退后两步 快点 |
[11:50] | Sorry, ma’am. | 我跟您道歉 |
[11:52] | It’s just Baryon got away. | 可是重子侠逃走了 |
[11:54] | We need to be better than they are, Jay, | 我们应该做得比他们更好 杰伊 |
[11:56] | now more than ever. | 尤其是现在 |
[11:59] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:01] | Maybe that’s how it used to be. | 也许这在以前还说得通 |
[12:03] | But now it’s about not getting killed. | 但现在我们只能指望不会被杀 |
[12:07] | What’s the Union gonna do about that? | 联合会打算怎么做 |
[12:12] | Oh God. | 哦 天啊 |
[12:30] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 |
[12:35] | Just stop it! | 快停下 |
[12:38] | No. No. There has to be another way. | 不 一定还有别的办法 |
[12:42] | People are starting to look at me funny because of you. | 大家开始用奇怪的眼神看我了 |
[12:45] | You won’t leave me alone. | 这都是因为你老是缠着我 |
[12:46] | Who’s in there with him? | 他和谁在里面 |
[12:47] | Nobody. I saw him go in alone. | 没有人 我看他一个人进去的 |
[12:50] | questions, but I have to give them answers. | 问题 但我得给他们答案 |
[12:52] | Stop… No, that’s not a riddle. I’m not asking you a riddle. | 停 这不是谜语 我没让你给我打谜语 |
[12:56] | I need to know, why are you doing this? | 我想知道你为什么要这么做 |
[13:01] | He’s not just talking to himself. | 他不只会自言自语 |
[13:03] | He’s arguing, yelling. | 还会争吵大吼 |
[13:05] | Yeah. George said, “That’s just what Sheldon does.” | 对 乔治说谢尔顿平常就这样 |
[13:07] | “His way of sorting his thoughts out.” | 会用这个方式理清思绪 |
[13:09] | He was trying to sell it pretty hard. | 他编得还有模有样的 |
[13:10] | Hey, if your brother’s off his nut, we need to know. | 如果你弟疯了 我们得知情 |
[13:13] | Hey, I don’t wanna hear that, Fitz. | 我不许你这么说 费茨 |
[13:15] | He’s been through a lot, no question, but he’s fine. | 他真的经历了很多 但他没事 |
[13:17] | No, he’s not! | 他才不是呢 |
[13:20] | We’re done here. | 就说到这儿吧 |
[13:21] | – Wait… – No, no, no! Whoa! | -等等 -不行 |
[13:23] | We’re in the middle of the goddamn ocean, | 我们他妈的漂在大洋的中央 |
[13:25] | and your brother is popping a stitch. | 而你弟的脑子抽风了 |
[13:38] | The engines have stopped. | 发动机停了 |
[13:56] | You know Jay was just upset? | 你知道杰伊是在说气话吧 |
[13:58] | Austin was his best friend. | 奥斯汀曾是他最好的朋友 |
[14:00] | Uh, is… is his best friend. | 不 现在也是 |
[14:03] | And he’s pissed that Baryon got away. | 重子侠逃跑的事把他气炸了 |
[14:05] | And how about you? How are you holding up? | 你呢 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:07] | I’m doing good. | 还行 |
[14:09] | You know, you can tell me. | 其实 你可以直说无妨 |
[14:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:15] | It’s getting bad out there. | 外面的情况很糟糕 |
[14:16] | I’ve just never seen it like this before. | 是我从没见过的 |
[14:19] | Now, does the rest of your team feel like Jay about the Code? | 你们其他队员对律条的看法和杰伊一致吗 |
[14:23] | Uh, I don’t know. Um, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[14:27] | It’s not as black and white as it used to be. | 事情不像以前那样非黑即白了 |
[14:31] | Well, isn’t that even more of a reason to stick to the Code, | 那我们就更应该谨守律条 不是吗 |
[14:33] | to help make things right? | 好让一切回归正轨 |
[14:35] | My Chloe used to say that. | 克萝伊过去曾这么说 |
[14:39] | How is she, by the way? I heard she’s out of the hospital. | 对了 她怎么样了 我听说她出院了 |
[14:43] | What… | 你说什… |
[14:45] | The hospital? | 医院 |
[14:53] | Fitz is signaling. I have to go. Uh… | 费茨在发信号了 我得走了 |
[14:55] | I am so sorry. I… I thought you knew, and… | 非常抱歉 我以为你知道 所以… |
[14:58] | No, it’s not your fault. | 不 这不怪你 |
[15:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:07] | Give me a timeline. Give me some explanation… | 给我说个大概时间 跟我解释一下… |
[15:09] | What happened to the engine? | 发动机怎么了 |
[15:10] | – What’s going on? – The bilge pump went out. | -怎么回事 -舱底水泵坏了 |
[15:12] | – What does that mean? – It means we’re taking on water. | -这是什么意思 -就是说水排不出去 |
[15:14] | What? You didn’t say anything about that. | 什么 你之前完全没提过啊 |
[15:18] | This is a ship, Mr. Hutchence. Water comes with the bargain. | 这是一艘船 哈契恩斯先生 水肯定是要对付的 |
[15:20] | Yeah, but it’s usually on the outside, isn’t it? | 但水一般不是在船外面吗 |
[15:22] | How long before we get moving again? | 要等多久才能再出发 |
[15:24] | I have men on it, but my engineer stayed behind in Safi. | 我派人去修了 但是我的工程师留在萨菲了 |
[15:27] | We left port without an engineer? | 我们船上没有工程师就出港了 |
[15:29] | I warned you about these waters, | 我警告过你海水很凶险 |
[15:31] | but you Americans | 可你们这些美国人 |
[15:33] | do not listen unless the devil… | 偏不听 除非恶魔… |
[15:34] | – You did this! You did this, didn’t you? – Shel, Shel, Shel! | -这是你弄的 对不对 -谢尔顿 |
[15:37] | – He did it. – He’s not gonna want his boat to go down. | -是他弄的 -他不会弄沉自己的船 |
[15:39] | He’s trying to squeeze more money out of us. | 他想要榨我们更多的钱 |
[15:42] | Get this ship moving now! | 现在就给我开船 |
[15:43] | You do not give the orders on this ship, Mr. Sampson! | 这艘船不由你发号施令 桑普森先生 |
[15:48] | The bilge pump, how do I get to it? | 舱底水泵在哪里 |
[15:53] | Shel… | 谢尔顿 |
[16:01] | Come on, you bastard! | 快动起来啊 你这王八蛋 |
[16:05] | Hey. I heard you boys could use a hand. | 我听说你们需要帮手 |
[16:08] | You heard wrong. We got it. | 你听错了 我们能搞定 |
[16:11] | So you’re just, uh, stalling for dramatic effect, that it? | 那你们还没修好 是嫌不够刺激吗 |
[16:15] | What did you say, boy? | 你刚才说什么 小子 |
[16:18] | Just making conversation. | 我就是找点话聊 |
[16:21] | Yeah. | 才怪 |
[16:25] | You got any detergent? | 你们有洗涤剂吗 |
[16:27] | If you wanna wash the shit out of your drawers, | 你要是内裤里有屎 |
[16:29] | do it topside. | 就去甲板上面洗 |
[16:31] | There’s debris obstructing the float switch | 有残留物阻碍了浮球开关 |
[16:33] | and shutting down the pump. | 所以水泵才失灵了 |
[16:34] | Detergent should loosen it up, clear it out. | 洗涤剂有疏通的作用 |
[16:38] | Well, that’s the stupidest shit I ever heard. | 这是我听过的最蠢的瞎话 |
[16:41] | You got a better idea, let’s hear it. | 你有更好的点子就说来听听 |
[16:42] | If you don’t, shut the hell up | 不然就给我闭嘴 |
[16:44] | and get me some detergent from the galley | 去厨房拿洗涤剂来 |
[16:45] | before we’re all floating home, fat man. | 不然我们都得漂着回去 死胖子 |
[17:03] | – It ever bother you? – What? | -你不介意吗 -什么 |
[17:06] | You know, that we never go out. | 就是我们从来没有正式约会 |
[17:09] | Hell, no. | 才不会呢 |
[17:11] | Don’t you want me to meet all your friends? | 你不想让我见见你朋友吗 |
[17:13] | My friends are shit. | 我的朋友烂死了 |
[17:16] | – What about yours, huh? – What about them? | -那你的朋友呢 -怎么了 |
[17:19] | I don’t see you busting your ass to introduce me. | 你也没有屁颠屁颠地介绍我认识啊 |
[17:22] | Yeah, you kinda kicked the shit out of them | 我们的车撞到你的那天 |
[17:24] | when we hit you with our van, so… | 你把他们暴揍了一顿呀 |
[17:26] | Shit. Sorry. | 我靠 抱歉 |
[17:28] | But they kind of had it coming, okay? | 可他们也是自找的 好吧 |
[17:33] | Okay, hold on. | 等一下 |
[17:36] | I gotta hit the head. | 我要尿尿 |
[17:37] | Seriously? | 你有没有搞错 |
[17:39] | I’ll just be a second. | 我马上就好 |
[17:44] | Start without me. | 你就先自己开始吧 |
[17:59] | Mom. | 妈 |
[18:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[18:04] | – You weren’t answering your phone. – It broke… | -你不接电话 -电话坏了… |
[18:07] | kind of. | 好像是 |
[18:07] | Chloe, why didn’t you tell me you were in the hospital? | 克萝伊 你住院的事怎么没跟我说 |
[18:12] | It was nothing. | 那没什么的 |
[18:13] | – Did he have something to do with it? – Mom. | -这事和他有关系吗 -妈 |
[18:15] | He is the son of Skyfox. | 他是天狐的儿子 |
[18:17] | And he’s not like his dad, just like I’m not like mine. | 他和他爸不一样 就像我和我爸不一样 |
[18:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:24] | You’re an adult. You can see whoever you want. | 你是成年人 想跟谁交往都成 |
[18:26] | But just know that… | 但是你要知道… |
[18:28] | Everything I do reflects on the family and the Union. | 我的一举一动 都关系到我们家和联合会的名声 |
[18:31] | Do you know how many times Dad said that, growing up? | 你知道我们 从小到大听爸说了多少次吗 |
[18:34] | You sound just like him. | 你跟他口气一模一样 |
[18:36] | – Chloe, your father… – Don’t. Don’t make excuses for him. | -克萝伊 你父亲… -不要为他找借口 |
[18:39] | – I’m not. – Bullshit. | -我没有 -胡扯 |
[18:41] | You always take his side. | 你总是站在他那边 |
[18:44] | Don’t you ever have any thoughts that aren’t his? | 你没有自己的想法 只会听他的吗 |
[18:49] | That’s not fair. | 你这么说不公平 |
[18:52] | That’s exactly what he said when I called him out on all his shit. | 我那天狂怼他的时候 他也这么说 |
[18:58] | Okay, so, do you mind? | 你可以走了吗 |
[18:59] | I don’t want the guy I’m dating to see | 我不想让我的约会对象 |
[19:01] | my mom creeping outside my window. | 看到我妈在窗外偷偷摸摸 |
[19:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:18] | Never heard nobody talk to Welbeck like that. | 我从没听过谁那样跟维尔贝克说话 |
[19:21] | I’m not looking to start anything. Just… | 我没想和谁争吵 |
[19:23] | trying to get us moving again. | 我只是想让船重新开动罢了 |
[19:25] | You weren’t just having him on about the detergent? | 你说的洗涤剂的事不是逗他玩的 |
[19:27] | No. Read it in a book. | 不 我在书里读到过 |
[19:30] | You read books about bilge pumps? | 你还读有关这个的书 |
[19:33] | I… I read about everything. | 我什么都读 |
[19:36] | It’s the only way in my country | 在我的国家 |
[19:38] | a guy who looks like me can imagine doing everything | 黑人要想做什么事都必须这样 |
[19:40] | without some asshole like Welbeck telling you you can’t, | 免得有维尔贝克这种混蛋说你不行 |
[19:43] | ’cause he thinks the color of his skin | 因为他觉得白人 |
[19:45] | makes him king of the damn world. | 就是这个世界的主宰 |
[19:46] | You, uh… | 你在美国时… |
[19:48] | talk to men like him… | 也会像… |
[19:50] | the way you did back in America? | 刚才那样跟白人说话吗 |
[19:54] | Get my ass fired if I did… | 那我只能被炒鱿鱼了 |
[19:57] | or a lot worse. | 或者还要糟糕得多 |
[20:00] | Stay here, then. Huh? | 那你留下吧 |
[20:02] | Work here. | 在这里工作 |
[20:03] | Uh, fix shit, from your books. | 修修补补 用你书中的知识 |
[20:07] | Screw with Welbeck some more. | 再搞一下维尔贝克 |
[20:14] | You know, America can be a heap of shit | 告诉你 美国对我和我的同胞来说 |
[20:16] | for me and mine. | 像是一坨屎 |
[20:17] | It’s got a history of it. | 这是有历史的 |
[20:19] | But it’s my heap of shit, you know? | 但这是我要面对的 你懂吗 |
[20:22] | And the only way to clean it up is to get my hands dirty. | 要不怕脏不怕累 才能把它清理掉 |
[20:29] | Do you really think | 你真觉得沃尔特 |
[20:31] | Walter can get inside of what’s left of his brain? | 能进入他残存的大脑吗 |
[20:34] | It’s not gonna be easy. | 这不会是件容易的事 |
[20:35] | Half his gray matter got scrambled. | 他一半的灰质都被打散了 |
[20:37] | Brandon didn’t hold back. | 布兰登下手挺狠的 |
[20:40] | How’s Austin? | 奥斯汀怎么样了 |
[20:41] | Petra’s with him. | 佩特拉陪着他 |
[20:42] | He’s gonna lose the eye, but he’ll make it. | 他眼睛瞎了 但他能挺过去 |
[20:44] | They’re looking to even the score out on the street, | 那帮人想要找我们复仇 |
[20:46] | using Blackstar as a flash point. | 便用黑星来当导火索 |
[20:48] | – Yeah, Petra told me the same. – It’s just… | -对 佩特拉也这么说 -只是 |
[20:50] | whipping the younger heroes up. | 年轻辈的英雄都被煽动起来了 |
[20:52] | If Ghost Beam hadn’t stepped in, | 要不是幽灵光束及时介入 |
[20:54] | Vulcaner would have killed that asshole. | 火神侠会把那混蛋给杀死的 |
[20:57] | Well, maybe he deserved it. | 或许那是他应得的 |
[21:05] | Do you really believe that? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[21:07] | This world is not like it used to be, Grace. | 这个世界不像从前了 格蕾丝 |
[21:10] | – Don’t tell me you don’t see it. – Of course I see it, Fitz. | -别说你没有意识到 -我当然意识到了 费茨 |
[21:13] | My son took a life. | 我儿子杀了一个人 |
[21:15] | I mean, he turned against everything we taught him, | 他违抗了我们教给他的一切 |
[21:19] | and he took a life. | 杀了一个人 |
[22:35] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[22:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:50] | What is this, Shel? | 谢尔顿 这是什么 |
[22:59] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[23:02] | What else you been hiding from me? | 你还有什么瞒着我 |
[23:10] | This is Dad’s watch. | 这是爸的表 |
[23:14] | We buried him with it. | 我们把它放进了爸的棺材 |
[23:18] | What did you do, Shel? | 你做了什么 谢尔顿 |
[23:19] | Go ahead. Tell ’em. | 快啊 告诉他们 |
[23:23] | – What did you do? – Give me the watch. | -你做了什么 -把表给我 |
[23:25] | – What did you do, Shel? What did you do? – Give me the watch! | -你做了什么 你做了什么? -把表给我 |
[23:28] | – Stop it! Stop it! – What did you do? | -住手 -你做了什么 |
[23:30] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 |
[23:32] | Hey. What’s going on out there? | 喂 外面怎么了 |
[23:35] | I don’t know. Something’s got ’em worked up. Come on. | 不知道 他们突然就躁动了 快走吧 |
[23:49] | Pull! | 用力拉 |
[23:51] | Pull him up! | 把他拉起来 |
[23:54] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[23:56] | Come on, mate. Come on. | 快上来 伙计 |
[24:00] | Blankets! | 拿毯子来 |
[24:02] | Come on now! Come on! | 快醒醒呀 |
[24:06] | Give him room! | 给他点空间 |
[24:11] | Walt, it’s him. | 沃尔特 是他 |
[24:13] | Walt, it’s him! | 沃尔特 是他 |
[24:16] | You know that guy? | 你认识那个人 |
[24:17] | No, but I’ve been waiting for him. | 不认识 但我一直在等他 |
[24:19] | He’s the last one. | 就差他一个了 |
[24:22] | We’re all here now. | 我们都集齐了 |
[24:25] | We’re all here. | 全集齐了 |
[24:30] | What were you doing in the water in the middle of nowhere? | 你怎么会跑到大洋中间来 |
[24:32] | Volunteer mission. International… | 我是红十字… |
[24:35] | Committee of the Red Cross. | 国际委员会的志愿者 |
[24:37] | – You’re a doctor? – Surgeon. | -你是医生 -外科医生 |
[24:40] | Richard. Dr. Richard Conrad. | 我是理查德 理查德·康拉德医生 |
[24:43] | We were at sea for maybe a week. | 我们在海上待了大概一周吧 |
[24:47] | Nothing but… but glass on the water. | 本来海水像镜子一样平静 |
[24:50] | You know, blue skies everywhere you turn. | 四周全是蓝蓝的天空 |
[24:53] | – We never saw it coming. – “It”? What do you mean, “It”? | -我们根本没想到它会发生 -你说的”它”是什么 |
[24:56] | The storm. It… it was all of a sudden there. | 风暴 它突然一下就来了 |
[25:00] | It rose from the sea. | 它破海而出 |
[25:01] | it was on us. Oh, the wind came up. | 海浪直冲我们而来 风刮得特别厉害 |
[25:04] | – We… we tried to go… – We tried to go around it. | -我们试图… -我们试图绕过它 |
[25:06] | you know, or just out of it. But… | 直接冲出去 但是… |
[25:08] | – But if we turned… – Every time we adjusted course… | -但是我们一转向 -我们一调转航向 |
[25:10] | – it turned. – it just… | -它就跟着转 -它就… |
[25:12] | – It knew… – what we were thinking. Like it was… | -它知道… -…我们在想什么 就像它… |
[25:15] | comes alive! | 有生命一样 |
[25:17] | Ain’t you been listening? | 你有没有在听啊 |
[25:20] | Like it was alive. | 就像它有生命一样 |
[25:26] | And then, all of a sudden… | 然后突然之间 |
[25:29] | It took them. | 它吞噬了他们 |
[25:30] | the world went upside down. | 一阵天旋地转 |
[25:33] | It took them. | 它吞噬了他们 |
[25:36] | No. Why did it let me live? | 不对 它为什么偏要让我活着 |
[25:47] | It found me. | 它找到了我 |
[25:48] | Oh, God. It’s here. | 天啊 它来了 |
[25:51] | It found me. | 它找到了我 |
[25:55] | It found me! | 它找到了我 |
[26:13] | Engine room, we’re turning back! | 发动机舱 我们往回开 |
[26:15] | Emergency astern! | 紧急掉头 |
[26:16] | – No! No! – Turn back! | -不行 -掉头 |
[26:17] | – Mr. Sampson, get a hold of yourself! – No, no! | -桑普森先生 你克制一下 -别这样 |
[26:22] | – No! No! Stop it! – Stop! | -不 停下 -住手 |
[26:25] | We gotta keep going! We gotta keep going! | 我们一定要继续往前走 |
[26:26] | – Take it easy! – Get him out of here! | -你别激动 -把他拉出去 |
[26:28] | – Listen to me! Listen to me! – Shel! Shel! | -听我说 -谢尔顿 |
[26:30] | – He was in the cellar in Kansas! – Kansas? | -他在堪萨斯的地窖里 -堪萨斯 |
[26:33] | Yes! That proves that this is real! It’s all real! | 没错 这证明这是真的 全是真的 |
[26:36] | – I… I’ve never been to Kansas. – Yes, you were! Yes, you were! | -我从没去过堪萨斯 -你就在那儿 |
[26:39] | You were there. You were all… you were… | 你也在 你们都在 |
[26:42] | – You were all there! – Shel… | -你们全都在 -谢尔顿 |
[26:45] | – I had a vision. – Oh, Christ. | -我有过一个幻象 -天啊 |
[26:47] | I tried to tell you about it. I’m not crazy! We can’t run from it! | 我想跟你们说的 我没疯 我们不能逃避它 |
[26:50] | Just like Miller said, just like Richard said. | 就像米勒说的 就像理查德说的 |
[26:52] | – We gotta go straight through it! – Shel. Shel. | -我们必须冲过去 -谢尔顿 |
[26:54] | If we try to run from it, we’re all gonna die! | 如果我们想逃脱 我们都会死的 |
[26:56] | We’re all gonna die! | 谢尔顿 |
[26:57] | – We’ve gotta go through it! – I’m sorry. This is my fault. | -我们必须冲过去 -抱歉 这都怪我 |
[27:01] | I should never have let George talk me into this. | 我当初就不该让乔治说服我 |
[27:03] | – Wait a minute. I never said… – I told you he was sick! | -等等 我从没说过… -我跟你说了他病了 |
[27:06] | No, you didn’t! You sat in that chair and said he was fine! | 才没有呢 你还坐在那儿说他没事 |
[27:08] | – I told you they’d turn on you. – Shut up! | -我就说他们会背叛你吧 -闭嘴 |
[27:11] | You lied, you lousy little shit! | 你撒谎 你他妈就是个烂人 |
[27:13] | – What was I supposed to do? – You lied! You lied! | -不然我该怎么办 -你撒了谎 |
[27:15] | – Captain, get us out of the storm. – No! | -船长 把船驶出风暴 -不 |
[27:19] | You just gotta do what I told you… you just gotta do… | 你必须按照我说的做… 照我说的做 |
[27:22] | back in your cabin. | 我在你船舱里怎么说的 |
[27:23] | Get out of my head! Get out of my head! | 滚出我的脑袋 |
[27:27] | Get out of my head! | 滚出我的脑袋 |
[27:32] | Shel? Who are you talking to? | 谢尔顿 你在跟谁说话 |
[27:36] | You saw the drawings, the watch. | 你看到那些画了 还有那个表 |
[27:40] | Shel, are you talking to Dad? | 谢尔顿 你在和爸说话吗 |
[27:43] | He’s… | 他 |
[27:45] | – He’s here. – Shel? | -他在这里 -谢尔顿 |
[27:47] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[27:51] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – He’s here. | -没事的 -他在这里 |
[27:54] | – Did you know about this? – No. He didn’t tell me about this one. | -这事你知道吗 -不知道 他没跟我说这个 |
[27:58] | It’s all real, Walt. | 这都是真的 沃尔特 |
[28:00] | It’s all real. You have to believe me. | 这都是真的 你一定要相信我 |
[28:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:07] | Hey, take him to his cabin. | 带他回他的船舱 |
[28:08] | Shel, just wait there. | 谢尔顿 你在那儿等着 |
[28:10] | – Nice and easy, mate. – Whoa! No, no, no! | -别激动 伙计 -不要 |
[28:12] | Take it easy on him, all right? That’s not necessary. | 你别激动 你没必要这样 |
[28:14] | Get him out of here! | 带他出去 |
[28:15] | – Come on. – Get the gun out of here. | -快点 -把枪拿出去 |
[28:17] | Don’t turn it around. | 不要掉头 |
[28:18] | – Let’s go. – We have to keep going. He was there! | -我们走 -我们必须继续走 他在那儿 |
[28:21] | I want someone outside his door. | 来个人在外面守着他 |
[28:27] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 |
[28:52] | Commander, what’s the sitrep? | 指挥官 现在什么情况 |
[28:54] | Some asshole tore up half the block. | 有个混蛋把半个街区都毁了 |
[28:55] | Ghost Beam chased him inside. | 幽灵光束追着他进去了 |
[28:57] | – I think he’s part of Blackstar’s crew. – Copy that. | -他应该是黑星那一伙的人 -收到 |
[29:00] | You keep that perimeter locked down. | 你把周围封锁起来 |
[29:02] | I’m gonna back her up inside. | 我去里面支援她 |
[29:03] | Yes, ma’am. Let’s go. | 遵命 我们走 |
[29:04] | All units, maintain a perimeter of 100 yards. | 全体人员保持100米的距离 |
[30:09] | No! | 不 |
[30:20] | No. Oh, no, no. No. | 不要啊 |
[30:22] | – Baryon… – Okay. | -重子侠… -好了 |
[30:24] | It was Baryon. | 是重子侠 |
[30:27] | No, no. It’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[30:29] | – It’s okay. – I didn’t kill him. I didn’t k… | -没事的 -我没有杀他 我没有杀… |
[30:33] | I didn’t kill… | 我没杀人 |
[30:35] | I didn’t break the Code. | 我没有违反律条 |
[30:38] | Didn’t break the Code. | 没有违反律条 |
[31:18] | Not so tough now, are you, bitch? | 现在厉害不起来了吧 臭婆娘 |
[32:49] | Call the coroner. | 叫验尸官来 |
[32:52] | Ghost Beam’s down. | 幽灵光束死了 |
[32:54] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[32:56] | Ma’am, what about that asshole? | 那个混蛋呢 |
[33:03] | Baryon gets to live. | 我饶了重子侠一命 |
[33:44] | Sorry that took me so long. | 抱歉我去了那么久 |
[33:46] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[33:48] | Uh, well, the planet’s still here. So, yeah, I guess so. | 地球还在呢 所以应该还好吧 |
[33:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:56] | Ah, I don’t know. | 我也说不上来 |
[34:01] | It’s just not as easy as it used to be, Grace. | 事情不像从前那么容易了 格蕾丝 |
[34:05] | I’m gonna have to bring Brandon with me next time. | 下次我得带布兰登一起 |
[34:09] | – He’d like that. – Yeah. | -他会很乐意的 -是啊 |
[34:12] | So, what did I miss while I was gone? | 所以我不在的时候错过了什么 |
[34:15] | Uh… I saw Chloe. | 我去见了克萝伊 |
[34:18] | Yeah? How was… how was that? | 是吗 怎么样 |
[34:21] | You know, she’s Chloe. | 你知道的 克萝伊就那样 |
[34:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:26] | I, um… | 我… |
[34:32] | I ran into Janna out on patrol. | 我在巡逻的时候碰见了珍娜 |
[34:36] | – J…? – Ghost Beam. | -珍娜 -幽灵光束 |
[34:37] | Oh, right. Right, right. That’s Chloe’s friend. | 哦 对 克萝伊的朋友 |
[34:41] | She’s a good kid. How’s she doing? | 她是个好孩子 她怎么样 |
[34:44] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[36:03] | Hey! You keep this ship on course! | 喂 船必须保持航向 |
[36:07] | You keep it on course! You hear me? | 保持航向 听见了没 |
[36:11] | You try anything, I’ll put a hole in you! I… | 你要是敢乱来 我就打你一枪 |
[36:15] | I swear to God! | 我对天发誓 |
[36:17] | Mr. Sampson! | 桑普森先生 |
[36:21] | For God’s sake, Sheldon! | 我求你了 谢尔顿 |
[36:24] | Put the gun down, Shel! | 把枪放下 谢尔顿 |
[36:26] | – We can’t turn around! We’re so close! – It’s over, Shel. | -我们不能掉头 我们就差一点了 -结束了 谢尔顿 |
[36:29] | Told you they’d turn against you! | 我就说他们会背叛你吧 |
[36:32] | – We’ve taken it as far as we can go! – It’s over! | -我们只能走这么远了 -结束了 |
[36:34] | They always do. | 他们总是这样 |
[36:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:36] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:37] | They wanna see you fail. | 他们想看你一败涂地 |
[36:40] | They wanna see you fall, just like I did. | 他们想看你跌落谷底 就像我那样 |
[36:42] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:45] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:47] | Mr. Sampson, | 桑普森先生 |
[36:48] | if you don’t put that sidearm down, I will shoot you. | 你再不把枪放下 我就对你开枪了 |
[36:53] | – They’re trying to take it away from you… – Don’t, Dad! | -他们想从你身上夺走它 -不要啊 爸 |
[36:56] | your dream, your destiny. | 你的梦想 你的命运 |
[36:58] | You’re just gonna let ’em? | 你就任凭他们抢夺吗 |
[37:00] | Dad, please… | 爸 求你了 |
[37:04] | Please! | 求你了 |
[37:14] | Sheldon! Sheldon! | 谢尔顿 |
[37:16] | Listen, whatever… whatever you’re hearing, | 听着 不管你现在听到了什么 |
[37:19] | it doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[37:21] | It… it doesn’t matter if it’s real or not, because it’s real to you. | 它是真是假都不重要 因为它对你来说是真的 |
[37:26] | She’s playing you, just like they played Miller. | 她在耍你 就像他们耍了米勒一样 |
[37:29] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你不要这样 |
[37:29] | This isn’t the way forward. It’s the way down. | 这样无济于事 只会让事情变更糟 |
[37:31] | You gotta listen to her, Shel! | 你得听她的 谢尔顿 |
[37:33] | George, I don’t think I’m okay. | 乔治 我不觉得我没事 |
[37:35] | Miller knew what to do! | 米勒知道怎么做 |
[37:39] | – Put the gun down. – Now, kill her! | -把枪放下 -杀了她 |
[37:42] | Please. | 求你把枪放下 |
[37:44] | Don’t listen to ’em, boy. | 别听他们的 孩子 |
[37:45] | Taking a life is never the answer! | 杀人永远不能解决问题 |
[37:47] | Kill all of ’em before it’s too late! | 把他们全杀了 不然就来不及了 |
[37:49] | – They’ll lie to you. – No, no, no! | -他们会骗你 -不要 |
[37:57] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[39:02] | Well… there you go. | 好了 这下行了 |
[39:24] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[39:45] | It cr… | 它… |
[39:47] | It cracked. | 裂开了 |
[39:48] | 2… 2:18. | 2点18分 |
[40:02] | Shel… Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[40:06] | My God! | 我的天啊 |