时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | How do we know this isn’t a trap? | 万一这个是陷阱呢 |
[00:10] | Or how much time we’ll have | 如果我们时间不够 |
[00:11] | before Blackstar’s mind collapses back into mush, | 黑星的大脑又成一坨肉泥了怎么办 |
[00:14] | and then we can’t get Walter back? | 那样沃尔特就出不来了 |
[00:16] | What’s your take? | 你怎么想 |
[00:18] | Well, it’s a risk, no two ways about it. | 这个肯定是有风险的 |
[00:20] | That’s an understatement, Walter. You could die. | 你说得也太轻巧了 沃尔特 你可能会没命 |
[00:24] | I’m the only one who can do it. | 这件事只有我能做 |
[00:27] | It’s the only way to find out who’s behind all this. | 只有这样才能找出这一切的幕后主使 |
[00:30] | Raikou. | 雷光 |
[00:31] | She could help. | 她可以帮忙 |
[00:32] | She’s a psychic. She’s almost as strong as you are. | 她能通灵 神力和你的几乎相当 |
[00:35] | We are not inviting a contract killer into our own backyard. | 我不同意让一个职业杀手到我们这里来 |
[00:39] | George is relentless. | 乔治不会手软的 |
[00:40] | This is the only way to find answers before we get hit with another Blackstar | 只有这样才能找到答案 不然还会有另一个黑星出击 |
[00:43] | or something a hell of a lot worse. | 甚至出更大的乱子 |
[00:46] | We need Raikou. | 我们需要雷光 |
[00:48] | Walter, find her. | 沃尔特 去找她 |
[02:21] | Where do you think you’re going, you piece of shit? | 死贱人 看你往哪儿逃 |
[02:38] | You gotta be shitting me. | 开什么破玩笑 |
[02:40] | Good to see you too. It’s been a minute. | 我也很高兴见到你 有一阵子没见了 |
[02:43] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[02:45] | I’m monitoring the situation through your eyes in Tokyo. | 我通过你的眼睛注视着东京的情况 |
[02:49] | The Rook is pissing himself. | 战车已经吓尿了 |
[02:52] | And what’s left of his men are still peeling themselves off the pavement. | 他的手下受伤严重 还在慢慢爬起来 |
[02:56] | What do you want, Dad? | 你想干什么 爸 |
[03:07] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[03:09] | Kill this bitch! | 杀了这个臭婆娘 |
[03:13] | A favor? For you, a million a day, | 帮个忙 给你帮忙的话 一天一百万 |
[03:16] | plus expenses, or you could find someone else. | 外加花销补助 或者你可以另找他人 |
[03:19] | Oh, wait. There is no one else. | 等等 你找不到其他人了 |
[03:22] | A million a day, plus expenses. | 每天一百万 加上花销补助 |
[03:26] | You got yourself a deal, old man. | 成交 老头儿 |
[03:46] | Let’s wrap this up. | 我们收个尾吧 |
[03:49] | I just got another gig. | 我又有新活儿了 |
[04:54] | It all started when my father died. | 这一切始于我父亲去世的时候 |
[04:59] | I had a… an episode at his funeral. | 我在他的葬礼上痉挛发作 |
[05:04] | When I woke up in the hospital, my father was there. | 当我在医院醒来时 我父亲在那儿 |
[05:09] | We’d already put him in the ground, but… but there he was. | 我们已经埋葬他了 但他就在那里 |
[05:13] | He tried to scare me off | 他试图吓退我 |
[05:16] | from putting the pieces together, from… from solving that puzzle. | 不让我拼凑线索 解出这个谜题 |
[05:22] | You know, I think he was trying to test me. | 我觉得他是在考验我 |
[05:24] | Making sure that I was worthy, that we were worthy. | 确保我能配得上 我们能配得上 |
[05:27] | Worthy of what? | 配得上什么 |
[05:29] | From whatever’s out there waiting for us on that island. | 在岛上等着我们的未知的东西 |
[05:41] | Two bags? | 两个包 |
[05:43] | Someone’s overcompensating. | 某人在过度补偿呢 |
[05:45] | If you carried your weight, I wouldn’t have to. | 你但凡有点用 我就不用操劳了 |
[05:54] | The storm, | 那场风暴 |
[05:56] | you said it was alive. | 你说它像是有生命一样 |
[05:57] | I was dehydrated. You know, I was in shock. | 我当时脱水了 休克了 |
[06:00] | You saw that island appear out of nowhere. | 你看到了那个孤岛突然冒出来 |
[06:04] | Yeah, that… that one’s a little harder to explain. | 是 那个要更难解释一些 |
[06:06] | These are the visions that led me here, that led me to you, Richard. | 正是这些幻象带我来到了这里 找到了你 理查德 |
[06:10] | You’re a part of this. | 这件事你也有份 |
[06:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:19] | Thank you for not letting me drown in the middle of the ocean. | 谢谢你没有让我淹没在大洋之中 |
[06:22] | No, I mean that. I… I mean it. Thank you. | 不 我是认真的 真的谢谢你 |
[06:24] | But I am not rowing with you | 但我不会跟你划船 |
[06:27] | to some island that just | 去什么 |
[06:29] | – mysteriously appeared… – Okay. | -莫名其妙出现的岛屿 -是这样… |
[06:30] | out of goddamn thin air, all right? | 它是凭空冒出来的 好吧 |
[06:33] | Because your… your visions and your feelings are telling you to. | 我不能就这么听从你的幻象和感觉 |
[06:41] | You said you were on a voluntary mission when your ship went down. | 你说你们沉船时正在执行志愿者任务 |
[06:46] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[06:49] | Well, | 这说明 |
[06:50] | it means you’re a man who wants to make a difference, | 你是一个想改变世界的人 |
[06:54] | who wants his life to mean something. | 想要自己的人生有意义的人 |
[07:01] | You… you have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[07:05] | what I lost when that ship went down. | 我在那艘船沉没时失去了什么 |
[07:11] | No. | 我不知道 |
[07:14] | No, I… I don’t. | 对 我是不知道 |
[07:21] | But I’ve learned that there’s a terrible gift to loss… | 但我学到了 失去是一份让人痛苦的礼物 |
[07:27] | which leaves nothing left to lose, | 因为你没什么可失去的了 |
[07:29] | which means you have everything to gain. | 所以你只会有所收获 |
[07:38] | Captain, your crew should stay on the ship. | 船长 你的船员应该留在船上 |
[07:42] | None of my men are witless enough to go near that island, Mr. Sampson. | 他们没人蠢到会靠近那个岛 桑普森先生 |
[07:47] | We’ll make it back as quick as we can. | 我们会尽快回来 |
[07:49] | You have three days. | 我给你们三天时间 |
[07:51] | After that, we return to Safi with or without you. | 三天后 不管你们回不回来 我们都会回萨菲 |
[07:57] | Three days. | 三天 |
[07:59] | Your sidearms. | 你的枪 |
[08:12] | Still got room for one more? | 还能再加一个人吗 |
[08:15] | – Yeah, we could squeeze you in. – You were wrong, you know? | -行 我们可以挤挤 -你错了 你知道吗 |
[08:19] | About us not having anything left to lose. | 你说我们没什么可失去的了 |
[08:23] | We’ve still got our lives, | 我们还有性命 |
[08:24] | and they’re in your hands now. | 现在就掌握在你手中 |
[08:28] | Check the engines again. Make sure they’re okay. | 再确认一次发动机 确保运作正常 |
[08:32] | Is that the last? | 这是最后一个吗 |
[08:37] | Drop the lines. Let her go. | 解开缆绳 让船开走 |
[09:00] | I just saw her. | 我才见过她 |
[09:03] | I wasn’t… | 我当时… |
[09:06] | I… I wasn’t in a good place. | 状况不是很好 |
[09:09] | We went out a couple times back in junior high. | 我们初中的时候还约过几次会 |
[09:14] | I had to listen to her sigh about your tight little butt | 我听她感叹你屁屁有多紧实 |
[09:16] | for two whole months. | 听了足足两个月 |
[09:25] | You think this is because of me? | 你觉得这是因为我吗 |
[09:29] | Because of what I did to Blackstar? | 因为我对黑星做的事 |
[09:36] | You do the right thing, | 你做正确的事 |
[09:38] | somebody dies. | 有人会死 |
[09:39] | You do the wrong thing… | 你做错误的事 |
[09:42] | somebody dies. | 还是有人会死 |
[09:44] | But you have to make a choice. | 可是你需要做出选择 |
[09:46] | Otherwise, you’re just standing by, letting the world go. | 不然你就是袖手旁观 放任这个世界 |
[09:53] | I couldn’t live with myself if I did that. | 如果我那么做 我会良心不安 |
[10:04] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[10:07] | Maybe you’ll be the next Utopian after all. | 或许你终究还是会成为下个乌托邦主 |
[10:17] | Hey, Chloe? | 克萝伊 |
[10:19] | You should come by more often | 你应该经常来看看 |
[10:22] | when Mom and Dad are here. | 来看看爸妈 |
[10:23] | Don’t hold your breath. | 这你就别指望了 |
[10:36] | But I’ll… | 但是我… |
[10:38] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[11:19] | All right, Ulysses… | 好吧 尤利西斯 |
[11:22] | where to? | 往哪儿走 |
[11:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:09] | You mind telling me what that was about? | 你能说说刚才是怎么回事吗 |
[12:12] | Seemed pretty self-explanatory. | 我觉得这没什么好解释的吧 |
[12:14] | Oh, I guess I’m a little slow today. | 我今天有点迟钝 你直说吧 |
[12:15] | – The clock was ticking. I made a decision. – Yeah, and so did I. | -时间紧迫 我便做了决定 -我也做了决定 |
[12:20] | We’ve seen enough dissension lately. | 最近的反对声浪够多了 |
[12:21] | You don’t need to be adding to it. | 不需要你火上浇油 |
[12:23] | I didn’t realize that having an opposing view to yours | 现在和你意见相悖 |
[12:26] | was considered dissension now. | 就是在反对你吗 |
[12:27] | The Union hasn’t been this unstable since Skyfox turned on us. | 自从天狐叛变 联合会从未如此动荡 |
[12:30] | You and I, especially, need to show a united front. | 你和我尤其需要统一战线 |
[12:35] | No. | 不 |
[12:38] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[12:40] | Not when I disagree with you. | 因为我和你意见不一致 |
[12:43] | I’m doing everything I can to keep this thing from falling apart. | 我在竭尽所能不让它分崩离析 |
[12:45] | Well, it’s not working. | 可是这不起作用 |
[12:48] | The Code is broken. | 律条破裂了 |
[12:49] | The Code is not broken. It’s being challenged. | 律条没有破裂 是在遭遇挑战 |
[12:51] | No, it is broken when Ghost Beam dies and Baryon lives. | 不 是破裂了 因为幽灵光束死了 而重子侠还活着 |
[12:54] | So what are you proposing? That we just abandon the very values | 你有什么提议 直接放弃 |
[12:58] | we built this whole thing on? Throw it all away? | 这一切的根本价值观吗 把一切都扔掉 |
[12:59] | I don’t know! I just wanna be able to talk about whatever this is right now! | 我不知道 我只是想谈谈现在的情况 |
[13:02] | Discuss options! Try to fix it! | 讨论选项 试着解决问题 |
[13:04] | We live in a different time! It’s not the 1930s anymore! | 时代不同了 现在不是三十年代了 |
[13:07] | That’s why we need to stick to the Code even more. | 所以我们更要坚守律条 |
[13:09] | The country needs it right now more than ever. | 这个国家比以往任何时候都更需要它 |
[13:11] | No, it’s why you need it more than ever. | 不 是你比以往任何时候都更需要它 |
[13:16] | Please… | 拜托你… |
[13:22] | You always said that we had to uphold the Code | 你总说我们必须遵守律条 |
[13:25] | because the alternative would take free will away from the people. | 因为不这么做会剥夺人民的自由意志 |
[13:27] | Yes, there would be consequences. | 对 会有不好的后果 |
[13:29] | Well, now you’re taking it away yourself | 但现在你想控制一切 |
[13:32] | by trying to control everything. | 就是在剥夺自由意志 |
[13:33] | Whose free will am I trying to take away, exactly? | 我到底是剥夺谁的自由意志了 |
[13:35] | Brandon. | 布兰登 |
[13:37] | – Chloe. – They made their own choices. | -克萝伊 -他们做出了自己的选择 |
[13:39] | Me. | 我 |
[13:42] | And all those young supers, those kids out there, they… | 还有所有年轻的超级英雄们 那些孩子们 他们… |
[13:46] | they feel unheard, | 他们觉得无处发声 |
[13:49] | like we don’t have their back. | 觉得我们不支持他们 |
[13:51] | They’re scared, Sheldon. | 他们感到害怕 谢尔顿 |
[13:54] | We’re asking them to blindly believe in something | 我们在让他们一味地相信 |
[13:56] | that doesn’t make sense anymore. | 一些不再合理的东西 |
[13:59] | Is that how you feel? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[14:04] | You know, when I was younger, I… I spent my time | 回想我年轻的时候 我总是 |
[14:07] | asking questions, | 在问各种问题 |
[14:08] | seeking the truth, and somewhere along the way… | 寻找真相 然后不知从何时起 |
[14:14] | I lost that. | 我不再追问了 |
[14:18] | We made a lot of sacrifices putting on… | 我们做了很多牺牲 |
[14:22] | these uniforms and living this life. | 穿上这身制服 过这样的生活 |
[14:23] | I will not make truth one of them, not anymore. | 但我不会牺牲真相 再也不会了 |
[14:31] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[14:34] | I just want you to listen, | 我只是想让你聆听 |
[14:37] | really hear what people are saying, | 聆听大家的声音 |
[14:40] | what they’re afraid of, | 他们害怕什么 |
[14:42] | and then talk to them. | 然后与他们沟通 |
[14:47] | Don’t you remember the island | 你难道不记得那座岛 |
[14:48] | and what we had to do to earn these powers? | 以及我们做了什么才获得了神力吗 |
[14:51] | That’s what you need to do now. | 那就是你现在要做的 |
[14:58] | Grace, you have no idea what I need to do. | 格蕾丝 你根本不懂我需要做什么 |
[15:32] | Come on. | 有完没完啊 |
[15:33] | It’s like we’re walking in place. | 感觉我们在原地打转似的 |
[15:36] | The mountain’s no closer than when we started. | 那座山还是像我们出发时一样远 |
[15:38] | We just have to… keep up the pace. | 我们只需要保持这个速度 |
[15:41] | You’re carrying too much. Here, let me get that. | 你背的东西太多了 让我来吧 |
[15:43] | Hey! Easy! It’s all the supplies we got. | 小心点 这是我们仅有的物资 |
[15:46] | Share the burden, princess. | 让我们分担一下吧 公主 |
[15:49] | Good luck with that. | 你还是别妄想了 |
[15:50] | Walt’s never been one to relinquish control. | 沃尔特从来不会放弃控制权 |
[16:29] | – Look at this. – What? | -看看这个 -什么 |
[16:40] | It looks like it grew this way | 它看上去是 |
[16:42] | from the inside out. | 由内而外长成这样的 |
[16:45] | We’ve seen these before. | 我们以前见过这个 |
[16:50] | These are the patterns that I’ve been seeing in my head. | 这是我在脑海中一直看到的图案 |
[16:53] | – Christ, Shel! – It’s what led me to… to Kansas. | -天啊 谢尔顿 -就是它指引我去了堪萨斯 |
[16:58] | Guys! | 各位 |
[17:00] | Over here! | 这边 |
[17:23] | Man alive! | 天啊 |
[17:27] | Back to the boat. | 回船上去 |
[17:28] | Yeah. | 同意 |
[17:31] | Wait, wait, wait, Walt. No, no… | 等一下 沃尔特 别啊 |
[17:55] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[18:07] | The island won’t let us leave. | 这个岛不让我们离开 |
[18:28] | I thought you’d be helping Fitz and Walter. | 你不是在帮费茨和沃尔特吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I’m headed right back, | 对 我马上回去 |
[18:32] | but I had to talk to you. | 但我得和你谈谈 |
[18:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | I’m thinking about leaving the Union. | 我在考虑离开联合会 |
[18:46] | I’ve thought about it hard. | 我很认真地考虑过 |
[18:49] | Even talked to my dad. | 甚至还跟我爸聊过 |
[18:52] | And what did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[18:57] | It was my decision. | 这事由我自己做主 |
[19:02] | You can’t leave the Union, not now. | 你不能离开联合会 现在不行 |
[19:04] | Look, I don’t want to, | 我也不想 |
[19:06] | but losing Janna… | 但是珍娜的死… |
[19:07] | Petra, if you go, others will follow you. | 佩特拉 你一走 其他人会跟着走 |
[19:09] | Your parents, Walter, | 你的父母 还有沃尔特 |
[19:11] | you should see them. I’ve never seen things so fractured. | 你没看到他们的创伤有多严重 |
[19:13] | So that’s why you need to stay. | 所以你才得留下呀 |
[19:15] | This is when they need us most. | 这是他们最需要我们的时候 |
[19:16] | I don’t believe in the Code anymore, Brandon. | 我再也不相信律条了 布兰登 |
[19:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:28] | No. | 不必 |
[19:35] | Look, I… I wish I could tell you that I’ve never had any doubts… | 我希望我能说我从未质疑过律条 |
[19:42] | but I have. | 但是我质疑过 |
[19:45] | Especially over the last few days. | 尤其是最近几天 |
[19:48] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:50] | How do you deal with it? | 你是怎么应对的 |
[19:58] | I just… | 我记起了 |
[20:00] | remember what my dad told me a long time ago. | 我爸很久以前告诉我的话 |
[20:06] | He said the Code… | 他说律条的初衷 |
[20:08] | wasn’t meant to make our lives easier. | 不是让我们的生活更轻松 |
[20:12] | You have to care about people, | 我们要关心他人 |
[20:15] | about this world. | 关心这个世界 |
[20:17] | That’s not easy to deal with sometimes, but, | 有时候这不是一件易事 |
[20:20] | what we do, | 但我们的职责 |
[20:22] | it’s never about the easy way out. | 从来都不是避重就轻 |
[20:25] | That’s what separates us | 这就是我们 |
[20:27] | from everyone else. | 和其他所有人的区别 |
[20:43] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[20:44] | Can someone explain this to me? | 有人能跟我解释一下吗 |
[20:51] | This place is messing with my head. | 这地方真把我给搞糊涂了 |
[20:53] | Not just yours. | 你不是一个人 |
[20:57] | Look… | 听着 |
[21:00] | if we keep going, | 如果我们继续走 |
[21:03] | there has to be a way back. | 肯定会有回去的路 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:07] | Am I the only one who saw these trees | 你们没看到吗 他们一想离开 |
[21:09] | pop up out of nowhere when they tried to leave? | 这些树就冒出来了 |
[21:11] | It’s like the island is alive. | 这个岛就像有生命一样 |
[21:13] | So… | 所以呢 |
[21:15] | so, let’s just rot here? | 我们就烂在这里吗 |
[21:17] | That’s your answer? | 这就是你的办法 |
[21:21] | Who’s with Walter after what we just saw? | 看到刚才那幕之后 谁赞成沃尔特 |
[21:29] | Well, looks like you’re on your own, pal. | 看来就你一个人这么想 伙计 |
[21:31] | Again. | 就像上次一样 |
[21:34] | Look, hey, we have to cross the desert. | 好了 我们必须穿越沙漠 |
[21:36] | We’ve come this far. We have to see what’s out there. | 我们都走到这一步了 得看看那里有什么 |
[21:39] | Yeah, and what exactly is that, Shel? Your sanity? | 是啊 那到底是什么呢 你的理智吗 谢尔顿 |
[21:42] | Maybe your sense of courage. | 或许是你的勇气 |
[21:43] | – I don’t know. – Right. You don’t. | -我不知道 -没错 你不知道 |
[21:51] | – I didn’t ask for this. – No, of course you didn’t. | -这不是我主动要求的 -对 当然不是 |
[21:54] | ‘Cause when’s the last time you had to ask for anything? | 你什么时候需要主动伸手要东西了 |
[21:59] | Go. | 你走吧 |
[22:02] | Go out there | 你自己走 |
[22:03] | and see how you fare on your own. | 看你一个人能不能行 |
[22:05] | I am tired of you questioning every little thing that I do. | 我厌倦了你质疑我所做的每一件事 |
[22:08] | Guess what, Walter? Not everything works out | 沃尔特 我告诉你 并非所有事情 |
[22:10] | exactly the way you want it to. | 都能如你的愿 |
[22:13] | Deal with it… | 你面对现实吧 |
[22:14] | for once. | 哪怕就一次 |
[22:18] | Go on. | 你走啊 |
[22:19] | – Walk away, yeah. Walk away. – Give me the supplies. | -走得远远的 对 走啊 -把物资给我 |
[22:21] | – Oh, no. Hey, wait, wait. – I’m not asking. | -不 等一下 -这是命令 不是请求 |
[22:23] | – Hey, there’s… – Back off! | -这… -给我闪开 |
[22:24] | I’m not asking, Fitz! What, are you gonna stop me? | 把物资给我 费茨 怎么 你还想阻止我吗 |
[22:28] | Wait! Wait, Walter. | 等一下 沃尔特 |
[22:32] | Just… wait. | 等一下 |
[22:39] | Look at those trees. | 看看那些树 |
[22:42] | Look at that snow. | 看看那片雪 |
[22:47] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[22:51] | We have to cross that desert. | 我们必须穿越那片沙漠 |
[23:29] | The hell you want? This is just starting to get juicy. | 你想干什么 我正读到精彩的部分呢 |
[23:34] | I wanted to give you a chance, | 我想给你一个机会 |
[23:36] | your last one. | 一个最后的机会 |
[23:39] | More intimidating if I knew what the shit you were talking about. | 你他妈要撂狠话也得把话说清楚呀 |
[23:42] | I’m gonna hack into your dead copy’s brain. | 我会侵入你那死去的克隆的大脑 |
[23:47] | By the end of the day, | 到最后 |
[23:49] | I’ll know everything. | 我将知晓一切 |
[23:53] | Real cocky, coming in here all alone. | 你单枪匹马过来还真是自大啊 |
[23:56] | If you’re involved in this, | 如果这件事有你的份 |
[23:58] | if you’re working with Skyfox… | 如果你和天狐是一伙的… |
[24:00] | Skyfox? Oh, this just keeps getting better and better. | 天狐 这真是越来越好玩了 |
[24:03] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[24:05] | Are you in contact with George Hutchence? | 你是不是和乔治·哈契恩斯有联系 |
[24:07] | I wish. | 我倒是想呢 |
[24:09] | I always liked him better | 比起你们这些穿秋裤的傻逼 |
[24:10] | than the rest of you long-underwear little shits. | 我一直都更喜欢他 |
[24:12] | He took me out for drinks one time | 有次他搞砸了我的活儿 |
[24:14] | after he busted up a job I was on. | 还请我喝酒 |
[24:16] | He saw right through your self-righteous Code. | 他一眼就看穿了你们自以为是的律条 |
[24:19] | He knew it was all bullshit | 他知道那都是一通屁话 |
[24:22] | and Shelly’s way of staying in control. | 是谢尔顿维护控制权的方式 |
[24:24] | Look how he ended up. | 可你看看他的下场 |
[24:26] | Yeah, good old George may be on the lam, | 是啊 乔治这哥们儿虽然跑路了 |
[24:29] | but at least he’s honest with himself, | 但至少他对自己坦诚 |
[24:32] | unlike the rest of the Union. | 不像联合会的其他人 |
[24:35] | I don’t know how you can live with yourselves. | 我不知道你们怎么能安心生活 |
[24:37] | If I could, | 如果我可以的话 |
[24:38] | I’d find a way to expose the Utopian for the fraud that he i… | 我会想办法拆穿乌托邦主的虚伪… |
[24:45] | I’ve just made your brain forget how to breathe. | 我刚让你的大脑忘记如何呼吸了 |
[24:56] | I’m gonna dig into your dead twin’s mind. | 我要去深挖你那死去的双胞胎的大脑 |
[25:01] | And if I don’t find what I’m looking for, | 如果我没找到我想要的东西 |
[25:05] | I’m coming back to dig into yours. | 我会回来挖你的大脑 |
[25:11] | And when I’m done, | 当我完成后 |
[25:14] | there will be nothing left. | 那里将空无一物 |
[25:31] | You think offing a copy of me was bad? | 我的克隆被杀都让你头痛的话 |
[25:34] | Just wait to see what happens out there when you do it to the real thing. | 杀了我这个本尊的后果可是不堪设想 |
[25:39] | I don’t give a shit. | 我他妈才不在乎 |
[25:41] | I’m not my fucking brother. | 我他妈可不像我弟 |
[25:45] | 已 锁 | |
[25:45] | 已 锁 | |
[25:45] | 已 锁 | |
[25:45] | 已 锁 | |
[25:45] | 已 锁 | |
[25:45] | 已 锁 | |
[25:45] | 已 锁 | |
[25:45] | 已 锁 | |
[25:45] | 已 锁 | |
[25:45] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[25:46] | 已 锁 | |
[26:09] | You’re not seeing your dad again, are you? | 你该不会又看到你爸了吧 |
[26:11] | No. | 不 |
[26:13] | No, I haven’t seen him since the boat. | 船上那次之后就没见过了 |
[26:14] | I’m just trying to get my bearings here. | 我就是想熟悉一下方位 |
[26:19] | Why you? | 为什么是你 |
[26:23] | Why did your father come to you… | 为什么你父亲会找你 |
[26:26] | and not Walt? | 而不是沃尔特 |
[26:27] | – I can think of several reasons. – I honestly don’t know. | -我可以想到好几个理由 -我真的不知道 |
[26:32] | Yeah, you do, Shel. | 你明明知道 谢尔顿 |
[26:35] | ‘Cause even though he’s gone, | 因为即使他走了 |
[26:37] | you’re still the golden boy. | 你还是他最宠的人 |
[26:40] | Your dad always was a good judge of character. | 你爸一向看人挺准的 |
[26:42] | Just stop sniping at him all the time. | 你不要老是怼他行不行 |
[26:45] | I call it self-defense. | 我称之为自卫 |
[26:46] | I have opened myself up many times to Walter. | 我多次向沃尔特敞开心扉 |
[26:48] | – Oh, please! – What? | -你少来 -什么 |
[26:51] | The Rinsdale benefit, uh, the… the party at Harry Lloyd’s. | 林斯代尔家的慈善晚会 还有哈里·洛伊德的派对 |
[26:55] | No, you have rebuffed me more times than I can possibly count. | 你拒绝我的次数我数都数不过来 |
[26:57] | No, no. You prefer to work alone, remember? | 不 你喜欢一个人单干 记得吗 |
[27:01] | Says the man who almost walked out on us! | 差点抛弃我们的人居然还这么说 |
[27:04] | This is what he does, gang. | 他就是这个德性 各位 |
[27:06] | This is what he does when he doesn’t feel heard. | 只要他觉得没人听他的话 就会这样 |
[27:13] | When we were kids… | 在我们小时候 |
[27:14] | – he used to lock himself in a dark room. – Shut up! | -他常把自己锁在黑暗的房间里 -闭嘴 |
[27:17] | No. Remember that, Shel? | 不 你还记得吗 谢尔顿 |
[27:19] | Lock himself in a dark room. Either that or he’d burst into tears. | 他把自己锁在黑暗的房间里 不然他就大哭 |
[27:21] | George! | 乔治 |
[27:58] | Who would you choose if, | 如果你可以选择 |
[28:00] | you know, | 再见一个人一面 |
[28:02] | you could see someone again, someone you lost? | 见一个你失去的人 你会选谁 |
[28:06] | For me, it’d be my grandma. | 我会选我的祖母 |
[28:09] | Smartest damn person I ever knew. | 她是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[28:12] | She got me reading books. | 她让我读书 |
[28:15] | Hell, taught me how to read. | 不 是教我认字 |
[28:18] | She loved everything about this world, | 她爱这个世界上的一切 |
[28:21] | even when it didn’t love her back. | 哪怕世界予她以冰霜 |
[28:24] | My uncle. | 我伯伯 |
[28:26] | He was a photographer. | 他是一名摄影师 |
[28:28] | Mostly birds. | 主要是鸟类 |
[28:30] | I hate birds. | 我讨厌鸟 |
[28:33] | He died in the Second Battle of the Marne, | 他在第二次马恩河战役中 |
[28:35] | helping the French and the British | 帮助英国和法国抗敌 战死沙场 |
[28:37] | four months before the war was over. | 就在战争结束的四个月前 |
[28:44] | Philip, | 菲利普 |
[28:45] | another doctor, pediatrician. | 他也是医生 儿科医生 |
[28:50] | He loved kids, | 他爱孩子 |
[28:52] | even when they were vomiting and shitting all over him. | 哪怕他们吐得和拉得他满身都是 |
[28:57] | He was on the ship with me to Vila do Corvo. We were… | 他和我一起坐船去科尔武镇 我们… |
[29:03] | We were friends since before I can remember. | 我们从我记事之前就是朋友了 |
[29:10] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[29:15] | I’d do anything to be able to say goodbye. | 要是能跟她道别 我做什么都愿意 |
[29:22] | Walt? What about you? | 沃尔特 你呢 |
[29:26] | No one. | 我谁都不想见 |
[29:29] | I don’t live in the past. | 我不会沉湎于过去 |
[30:06] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到我说话吗 |
[30:10] | – I can hear you! – Follow my voice! | -我听得到 -跟着我的声音走 |
[30:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:16] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[30:18] | I can’t see! | 我看不见 |
[30:19] | George! | 乔治 |
[30:20] | – Sheldon, I’m here! Grab my hand! – George! | -谢尔顿 我在这里 抓住我的手 -乔治 |
[30:23] | – Where’s Grace? – Here. | -格蕾丝在哪里 -这边 |
[30:24] | I’m right here! Give me your hand! | 我在这里 把手给我 |
[30:27] | All right, everyone link arms. Link arms! | 好 大家手挽着手 |
[30:36] | We gotta keep pushing forward. | 我们必须继续前进 |
[31:02] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[31:04] | Hmm. Don’t get choked up. | 不要太激动 |
[31:05] | Job’s a job. | 只是工作罢了 |
[31:08] | Digging the beard, big guy. | 你这胡子不错 大家伙 |
[31:09] | You got, like, a hot Santa thing going on. | 有点性感圣诞老人的感觉 |
[31:11] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[31:13] | If you’re trying to read my mind, even Walt can’t get in there. | 你就别想读我的心思了 就连沃尔特也进不来 |
[31:18] | Don’t need to read your mind to know you’ve got a stick up your ass. | 我不用读心术都知道你古板得要死 |
[31:21] | Hello, Raikou. | 你好 雷光 |
[31:22] | I would’ve charged by the hour | 其实我该按小时收费的 |
[31:24] | if I knew we were gonna engage in small talk. | 如果我知道我们要闲聊的话 |
[31:26] | Don’t push it. He’s barely tolerating you being here. | 不要得寸进尺 他容忍你在这里已经很勉强了 |
[31:29] | Shit. I was hoping for an autograph. | 我靠 我本来还想要个签名的 |
[31:31] | Just please keep quiet and do the job. | 求你别说了 乖乖完成任务 |
[31:33] | Grace will have to manage you if you get out of line. | 你乱来的话 格蕾丝会听令收拾你 |
[31:35] | Oh, I’d love to see her try. | 我倒想让她试试看 |
[31:37] | – She’s glad you’re here. – That makes one of us. | -她很高兴你能来 -我俩之中就你一个这么想 |
[31:39] | I’m glad too. | 我也很高兴 |
[31:41] | I heard about the job in Riyadh. | 我听说了你在利雅得的行动 |
[31:42] | Decapitating Cryptomorph and still extracting his memories? | 你砍下了秘密变形人的头却还能提取他的记忆 |
[31:48] | I’m not even sure I could’ve done that. | 我都不确定我可不可以 |
[31:50] | I’m damn good at what I do. | 我的实力可不是盖的 |
[31:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:55] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[31:59] | Anything you two have to say to each other, | 你们两个要说 |
[32:01] | you say in front of us. | 就当着我们的面说 |
[32:02] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[32:04] | She’s sexy when she’s giving orders. | 她下命令的时候很性感嘛 |
[32:07] | Aren’t you the one who knows when people are lying? | 你不是可以看出人在说谎吗 |
[32:09] | Oh, I don’t need powers to know when you’re full of shit. | 我不需要用神力就知道你在鬼扯 |
[32:11] | – Raikou… -All right, don’t have a hemorrhage. | -雷光 -好啦 你别气得脑溢血了 |
[32:15] | Can we do this, please? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[32:17] | Med bay’s this way. | 医务间在这边 |
[32:19] | Keep up, old man. | 快点吧 老头儿 |
[32:39] | I don’t know how we’re crossing this. | 我们根本就没法过去啊 |
[32:45] | Right here. | 走这边 |
[32:48] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[33:33] | Hey, Walt, was it… was it true what you said earlier? | 沃尔特 你刚才说的是真的吗 |
[33:38] | I said a lot of things. | 我说过很多话 |
[33:39] | About me being Dad’s golden boy. | 你说我是爸最宠的人 |
[33:44] | Why don’t you focus on where you’re going? | 你还是好好看路吧 |
[33:47] | You know, I always thought you were… | 其实我一直以为你是… |
[33:50] | you were Dad’s favorite. | 你是爸爸的最爱 |
[33:52] | I mean, you’re the one that got the good grades. | 成绩好的人是你 |
[33:54] | You were his right-hand man at the company. | 你是他在公司的得力助手 |
[33:56] | He just… | 他只是… |
[33:58] | That’s what someone looks for in an employee, not a son. | 那说明我是理想员工 而非理想的儿子 |
[34:04] | You see, that’s your problem, Walt. | 看 这就是你的问题 沃尔特 |
[34:06] | You can’t take a compliment. | 你不接受别人的赞扬 |
[34:08] | Everything is a slight. | 觉得一切都是在贬低你 |
[34:10] | You know, | 听着 |
[34:11] | maybe if you lightened up a bit, George wouldn’t be so hard on you. | 要是你放轻松点 或许乔治就不会那么苛责你了 |
[34:13] | Don’t even bring him into it! | 不要把他扯进来 |
[34:16] | Exactly your problem, Walt. | 这就是你的问题 沃尔特 |
[34:21] | You wanna know… | 你想要知道 |
[34:23] | what my problem is? | 我的问题是什么吗 |
[34:25] | It’s taking a back seat to a younger brother | 那就是被迫给我弟让位 |
[34:28] | who never deserved to have the attention he received, | 而他从来不配他获得的关注 |
[34:31] | who… who had everything handed to him, | 不费吹灰之力就能得到一切 |
[34:34] | so he didn’t have to fight for a scrap. | 所以不用和人争夺蝇头小利 |
[34:36] | You see, everything’s… it comes easy to you, Shel, | 一切对你来说都毫不费力 谢尔顿 |
[34:39] | ’cause people always agree with whatever you propose, | 因为人们总是同意你的建议 |
[34:42] | like… like you’re some kind of messiah. | 就好像你是个救世主 |
[34:46] | You snap your fingers, and people follow. | 你弹一下响指 人们就会跟随你 |
[34:52] | You have no idea | 你不知道 |
[34:55] | what it feels like to have no one take you seriously, | 没有人把你当回事是什么感觉 |
[34:58] | even when you know you’re right. | 哪怕你知道你是对的 |
[35:01] | Walt, that’s just not true. Come on. | 沃尔特 没这回事 你别这样 |
[35:02] | Dad would still be alive if you’d listened to me! | 如果你当初听我的话 爸就不会死 |
[35:20] | Dad… | 爸 |
[35:23] | No. I told… I told you, Shel, | 不 我告诉过你 谢尔顿 |
[35:26] | that it wasn’t time to expand the company. | 当时不是给公司扩产的时候 |
[35:29] | – And you… – Walt. | -而你… -沃尔特 |
[35:32] | you treated it like gossip. | 你把它当作闲言碎语 |
[35:36] | You ridiculed me. | 你嘲笑我 |
[35:39] | You didn’t listen, Shel. | 你没有听我的话 谢尔顿 |
[35:44] | You never listen. | 你从来都不听话 |
[35:50] | – Come on. – No, no. Just… just keep moving! | -快来吧 -不 你 继续走你的 |
[36:04] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[36:11] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[36:15] | Come on. There we go. | 走吧 好了 |
[36:19] | – Oh God. – Come on. | -天啊 -走吧 |
[36:56] | All right. That’s the last one. | 好的 这是最后一个了 |
[37:02] | Negative alpha. Negative beta. | 阿尔法波为负 贝塔波为负 |
[37:06] | Negative theta. Negative delta. | 西塔波为负 德尔塔波为负 |
[37:09] | – Nobody home. – That’ll happen when you’re dead. | -没有反应 -死人是会这样 |
[37:16] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[37:19] | Now you’re asking? | 你现在才问这个 |
[37:28] | There has to be another way. | 肯定还有别的方法 |
[37:30] | There always is. | 总是有的 |
[37:33] | Not this time. | 这次没有 |
[37:36] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 来吧 |
[37:46] | Don’t look directly into the light. | 不要直视光线 |
[38:09] | Well, that was disappointing. | 还真令人失望 |
[38:12] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:13] | His system runs off antimatter. | 他的系统靠反物质运转 |
[38:15] | That’s a hell of a tank of gas. | 能量特别强 |
[38:17] | Hey, give me a boost, kiddo. | 给我助力吧 孩子 |
[38:19] | See if we can jump-start this bastard together. | 看我们能不能一起发动这个王八蛋 |
[38:50] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼 |
[39:19] | The clothing here looks Maori. | 这衣服看起来像是毛利人的 |
[39:30] | These are Viking-era axes. | 这些是维京时代的斧头 |
[39:39] | These groups are from different cultures and centuries. | 这些群体来自不同的文化和世纪 |
[39:41] | Yeah, but why are they here? | 是的 但是他们为什么在这里 |
[39:47] | Guys… | 各位 |
[39:49] | We’re not the first ones to be invited here. | 我们不是第一批被邀请来这里的人 |
[39:51] | Guys, look at this. | 各位 快看这个 |
[40:04] | This can’t be it. | 不可能就只是这样 |
[40:07] | There has to be a way through. | 一定有办法通过 |
[40:11] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[40:13] | Sheldon! Listen to me! | 谢尔顿 听我说 |
[40:16] | – It is over! – Hey! Walt! Drop the blade! | -都结束了 -沃尔特 把刀放下 |
[40:19] | – It is over! – Walt, drop the blade! | -都结束了 -沃尔特 把刀放下 |
[41:04] | No! No! | 不 |
[41:12] | You… you did this! | 你 这是你干的好事 |
[41:14] | No. No, it’s another… it’s another test! | 不 这是另一项考验 |
[41:17] | No! | 不 |
[41:26] | No, no, no! | 不要 |
[41:48] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 |
[41:50] | Stop! | 住手 |
[41:53] | Stop. | 住手 |
[42:02] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[42:06] | They killed each other. | 他们自相残杀了 |
[42:12] | This island is pitting… | 这个岛屿是在… |
[42:16] | us against each other. It’s testing us. | 让我们反目成仇 它在考验我们 |
[42:20] | I mean, think about it. | 你们好好想想 |
[42:24] | All we’ve done since we got off that goddamn boat is… fight. | 我们从那该死的船下来之后就一直争执不断 |
[42:38] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[42:41] | Groups of six. | 六人一组 |
[42:44] | They’re just like us. | 他们就跟我们一样 |
[42:48] | But why? | 可为什么呢 |
[42:53] | To see if we can overcome adversity | 为了考验我们能否克服逆境 |
[42:57] | together. | 一起克服 |
[43:00] | That means there has to be… | 这意味着这里 |
[43:03] | there has to be a way out of this. | 这里一定有一条出路 |
[43:13] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[43:16] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[43:19] | – What the hell was that? – Put it back. | -刚刚那是什么 -放回去 |
[43:21] | – What? – Put your hand back. | -什么 -把你的手放回去 |
[43:24] | Put it back! | 重新放上去 |
[43:32] | My God. | 天啊 |
[43:37] | There’s a reason we all had to be here. | 我们必须齐聚在这里是有原因的 |
[43:40] | – Grace, come on. – Come here. | -格蕾丝 过来 – 快来 |
[43:41] | Fitz, Richard, Walter, come on. | 费茨 理查德 沃尔特 快来 |
[43:57] | Walt. Come on. | 沃尔特 来吧 |
[43:59] | Come on. We need you. | 来吧 我们需要你 |
[44:05] | What? | 搞什么 |
[44:09] | – It’s not working. It’s not working. – No, no, no. It’s gotta work. | -没有反应啊 -不 这样应该能行 |
[44:12] | It has to work. | 应该有反应才对 |
[44:14] | We’ve come this far. We’ve come this far together. | 我们都走到这里了 一起走到这 |
[44:17] | Together. | 一起 |
[44:21] | Walter, George, you guys gotta put everything aside. | 沃尔特 乔治 你们要放掉争执 |
[44:25] | You gotta let things go. | 你们要尽释前嫌 |
[44:50] | No. | 不对 |
[44:52] | No. | 不行 |
[44:57] | It’s not just about George and Walter. | 这不仅关系到乔治和沃尔特 |
[45:01] | It’s about you and Walter too. | 还关系到你和沃尔特 |
[46:47] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[46:48] | He’s spiking across the board, but it’s random, unstable. | 他的各个脑波都在激增 但没有规律也不稳定 |
[46:51] | Whatever you’re gonna do, | 不管你们打算做什么 |
[46:53] | you best get to it. | 最好现在就做 |
[46:55] | He could flatline at any moment. | 他的大脑可能在任何时候骤停 |
[47:01] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[47:03] | I should’ve charged you more. | 我应该多收点费的 |
[47:21] | Oh, the path I took last time, it’s closed. | 我上次走的那条路径已经关闭了 |
[47:25] | It’s collapsed. | 它崩塌了 |
[47:30] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[47:33] | There. | 好了 |
[47:34] | – Not a lot to work with. – No, it’s enough. | -能量不够 -不 够了 |
[47:40] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[47:44] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[47:57] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[48:04] | – Walt? Walt? – Walt? | -沃尔特 -沃尔特 |
[48:06] | No, something’s not… | 不 有点… |
[48:09] | – It’s not right. – Walt? | -不太对劲 -沃尔特 |
[48:16] | – Oh my God! Walter! – What did you do? | -天啊 沃尔特 -你做了什么 |
[48:19] | Raikou, do something! | 雷光 快做点什么 |
[48:20] | I am. | 我在做了 |
[48:21] | I’m keeping the door to Blackstar’s mind open. | 我在让黑星大脑的通路保持开启 |
[48:23] | It closes, Walt’s never getting out. | 它一旦关闭 沃尔特就永远出不来了 |
[50:19] | No. | 天啊 |
[50:21] | No, not you. Not now. | 不 不 你现在不该出现 |
[50:24] | Get out of my head. | 滚出我的脑袋 |
[50:25] | No, no. Wait, Shel. | 不 等等 谢尔顿 |
[50:29] | I see him too. | 我也看到他了 |
[50:48] | No. | 不是吧 |
[51:02] | – You have completed the ordeal. – completed the ordeal. | -你们已经完成了考验 -你们已经完成了考验 |
[51:05] | completed the ordeal. | 你们已经完成了考验 |
[51:06] | You have succeeded where so many others have failed. | 许多人都失败了 而你们成功了 |
[51:09] | You have succeeded where so many have failed. | 许多人都失败了 而你们成功了 |
[51:13] | You have crossed untold distances… | 你们跨越了无比遥远的距离 |
[51:16] | You have crossed untold distances… | 你们跨越了无比遥远的距离 |
[51:18] | – suffered unthinkable loss. – unthinkable loss. | -遭受了无法想象的损失 -遭受了无法想象的损失 |
[51:21] | – unthinkable loss. – suffered unthinkable loss. | -无法想象的损失 -无法想象的损失 |
[51:24] | suffered unthinkable loss. | 遭受了无法想象的损失 |
[51:27] | Yet you have prevailed. | 但你们取得了胜利 |
[51:33] | – And you are found worthy. – worthy. | -你们证明了自己的价值 -价值 |
[52:22] | Mr. Welbeck! Come about, hard to port! | 维尔贝克先生 快点往左边掉个头 |
[52:25] | – We’re getting the hell out of here! – Aye! | -我们得离开这里 -好 |
[52:30] | Captain! | 船长 |