时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Blocks 9, 10, and 17, prepare for lockdown. | 第9 10和17区 准备进行封锁 |
[00:09] | Station three, make sure the area is clear. | 第三站的人员 请确保区域无异常 |
[00:12] | All clear here. | 没有异常 |
[00:13] | Prisoner 334 is in lockdown. | 334号囚犯的封锁准备已就绪 |
[00:18] | Checking block four. Upper gate. Check again. | 检查第四区上方闸门 再次检查 |
[00:28] | 已 锁 | |
[00:28] | 已 锁 | |
[00:28] | 已 锁 | |
[00:28] | 已 锁 | |
[00:28] | 已 锁 | |
[00:28] | 已 锁 | |
[00:28] | 已 锁 | |
[00:29] | 已 锁 | |
[00:29] | 已 锁 | |
[00:29] | 已 锁 | |
[00:29] | 已 锁 | |
[00:29] | 已 锁 | |
[00:29] | 已 锁 | |
[00:29] | 已 锁 | |
[00:29] | 已 锁 | |
[00:29] | 已 锁 | |
[00:29] | 开 启 | |
[00:29] | 开 启 | |
[00:29] | 开 启 | |
[01:38] | This morning, there are reports of another sighting. | 今晨 又有报道称有人看见了他们 |
[01:40] | Where did these six extraordinary super-beings come from? | 这六个非凡的超人从何而来 |
[01:43] | No one knows. | 没有人知道 |
[01:45] | But thank God they’re American! | 但是感谢上帝 他们是美国人 |
[01:49] | And now back to our regularly-scheduled programming. | 现在回到我们的常规节目 |
[01:53] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[01:54] | I don’t know why you keep insisting on meeting in public places. | 我不知道你为何老要在公共场所见面 |
[01:57] | Eventually, someone’s gonna recognize us. | 总有一天会有人认出我们 |
[02:02] | Ah, you worry too much. | 你担心太多了 |
[02:05] | Yeah, ’cause you don’t worry at all. | 对啊 因为你根本不担心 |
[02:07] | Hey, take a breath, all right? Nobody’s connected me to the Utopian yet. | 你放松点 好吗 目前还没人把我和乌托邦主联系起来 |
[02:11] | Yet. | 只是目前而已 |
[02:12] | People we’ve known for years | 认识我们多年的人 |
[02:14] | look right at me and don’t put it together. | 径直看着我也没有意识到我的身份 |
[02:16] | Yeah, well, I’ll keep my mask on when I’m flying around, just in case. | 好吧 我四处飞的时候会一直戴面具 以防万一 |
[02:21] | You look good, Walt. You look good in it. | 你很帅的 沃尔特 你的扮相很帅 |
[02:25] | Comfortable. | 还舒服 |
[02:27] | Unlike George, who has to wear that helmet around all the time. | 不像乔治 得成天戴着那副头盔 |
[02:30] | It’s a wonder he can fit his fat head in it. | 他那肥脑袋能塞进去就是一个奇迹 |
[02:32] | You guys need to put all that aside. | 你俩的矛盾得消停了 |
[02:35] | It’s a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[02:36] | No. | 不 |
[02:37] | Listen, you and George need to work together. We all do. | 听着 你和乔治要协作才行 我们大家都是 |
[02:40] | It’s a joke, Sheldon. | 我开玩笑的 谢尔顿 |
[02:42] | You ought to try one sometime. | 你偶尔也可以开开玩笑 |
[02:44] | I just want you to know that no matter how close George and I are, | 你要知道 无论我和乔治关系有多好 |
[02:46] | it’ll never touch the bond that we have, all right? | 我们的兄弟情是不会变的 好吗 |
[02:58] | What’s left of Blackstar’s mind is in a cascade failure. | 黑星残存的大脑正在发生连锁故障 |
[03:02] | If he shuts down, he’s gonna take Walt with him. | 他一旦关闭 沃尔特会和他同归于尽 |
[03:04] | Whatever’s going on in there, it’s tearing him apart, piece by piece. | 不管里面发生了什么 它正在一块块地撕裂他 |
[03:17] | Go in and get him. | 进去把他带出来 |
[03:18] | Screw that. | 去他的 |
[03:19] | I’m not asking! | 这不是请求 |
[03:21] | All I can do is hold the door open. He’s gotta find his own way out. | 我所能做的就是让门保持开启 他必须自己找到出路 |
[03:24] | – If we lose him, I swear to God… – Shel, she is all we have got. | -如果他有个好歹 我对天发誓 -谢尔顿 她是我们唯一的指望了 |
[03:28] | This was your call. | 都怪你同意这件事 |
[03:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[03:52] | Meeting up with some people. | 去见一些人 |
[03:56] | There’s still some pizza left. | 还剩了一些披萨 |
[03:59] | What people? | 什么人 |
[04:00] | Ah, people. You know. | 就是 人 你懂的 |
[04:03] | Oh, like those assholes you were with the night we met? | 就像我们认识的那晚 和你在一起的混蛋 |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:09] | What are you guys doing? | 你们要做什么 |
[04:10] | I think it’s better the Utopian’s daughter | 我觉得这种事 |
[04:12] | doesn’t know exactly what that was. | 最好别让乌托邦主的女儿知道 |
[04:16] | “The Utopian’s daughter.” | “乌托邦主的女儿” |
[04:20] | – Chloe… – Shit. | -克萝伊 -妈的 |
[04:22] | – I thought you didn’t care about my dad. – I don’t. | -你不是不在乎我爸吗 -我是不在乎 |
[04:25] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[04:26] | – And the less you know, the better. – Bullshit! | -你知道的越少越好 -胡扯 |
[04:29] | Know what? You wanna keep parts of your life separate? | 听着 你要是不想让人过问你的生活 |
[04:31] | Go back to jerking off alone. | 你就一个人打飞机吧 |
[04:33] | Oh, you’re giving me shit for keeping things separate? | 你现在还怪起我来了 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:37] | When you having me over for dinner? Meet the folks? | 你什么时候邀请我吃饭 见家长 |
[04:40] | – Different. – How? | -那不一样 -为什么 |
[04:40] | You know how. | 你知道的 |
[04:41] | All I know is there are parts of both of our lives | 我只知道我俩的生活都有一部分 |
[04:44] | we don’t want mixing. | 最好互不干涉 |
[04:50] | The son of the world’s greatest supervillain | 世界上最强大的超级反派的儿子 |
[04:54] | and the daughter of the greatest hero. | 和世界上最伟大的英雄的女儿 |
[05:01] | How did we ever think that shit was gonna work? | 我们怎么会以为这档子破事能成 |
[05:11] | You’ve been giving it to the Utopian’s kid? | 你和乌托邦主的女儿搞上了 |
[05:15] | The same one who kicked the shit out of us and wrecked my van? | 那个暴揍我们还弄坏我车的女人 |
[05:18] | Mate, that’s messed up. | 老兄 你别这么乱来 |
[05:20] | That bitch tried to throw me into outer space. | 那个婊子想把我扔去外太空 |
[05:22] | And she wrecked my van. | 而且她弄毁了我的车 |
[05:24] | Yeah, he loved that van. | 是啊 他超爱那辆车的 |
[05:25] | That van’s magic, mate. | 那是辆魔法车 老兄 |
[05:27] | I bought it off Haddo the Sorcerer | 我趁哈多巫师被带去北边之前 |
[05:28] | before they took him upstate. | 从他那里买来的 |
[05:30] | – Will you shut up about the van? – No, I will not. | -你能别提那车了吗 -不 我就提 |
[05:33] | Utopian comes down on you, | 如果乌托邦主来收拾你 |
[05:35] | anybody standing next to you | 你身边的所有人 |
[05:36] | will get chewed up and shit out sideways. | 都他妈的会跟着遭殃 |
[05:38] | – And that’s us, seu cuzão. – Okay. Okay. | -说的就是我们 王八蛋 -好吧 |
[05:41] | Look, | 听着 |
[05:42] | I am sorry I did not bring it up. | 我没说这件事是我不好 |
[05:46] | Can we get past this? | 我们能翻篇儿了吗 |
[05:48] | – We got a job to do. – Piss on your job. | -我们还有活儿要干 -去你的吧 |
[05:50] | No way we’re gonna risk getting stomped by the Utopian. | 我们绝不会冒被乌托邦主踩扁的风险 |
[05:54] | – You already burned us with the Big Man. – You’re on your own, mate. | -你已经搞坏我们和老大的关系了 -你就靠自己吧 伙计 |
[05:57] | – I can’t do this without you. – Good luck with that. | -这件事没有你们我做不了 -祝你好运 |
[06:10] | Shenzhen, China. | 去中国深圳 |
[06:28] | Petra told me about Uncle Walt. | 佩特拉跟我说了沃尔特伯伯的事 |
[06:32] | I got here as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[06:35] | He’s in good hands, Dad. | 他会没事的 爸 |
[06:39] | Your mom and I had a… a talk the other day. | 那天我和你妈妈谈了谈 |
[06:44] | When we got our powers, uh… | 当我们获得神力时 |
[06:48] | I felt a great responsibility to improve the country and the world. | 我觉得我肩负重任 要改善这个国家以及这个世界 |
[06:55] | But I had to make a lot of sacrifices to fulfill that responsibility. | 但是为了担起这责任 我必须做出很大牺牲 |
[07:01] | And I’ve been tough on you because one of those sacrifices | 我一直对你很苛刻是因为 我曾经牺牲了 |
[07:04] | involved somebody who was very close to me, who felt like family, | 一个和我非常亲近的人 一个像家人一样的人 |
[07:08] | Skyfox. | 那就是天狐 |
[07:13] | Skyfox felt like the Code held him back. | 天狐认为律条束缚了他 |
[07:17] | He felt like he could do more for the nation without it. | 他觉得若没有律条 他能为这个国家做更多的事 |
[07:22] | We had so many discussions about it in these very halls. | 我们在这些大厅中进行了很多讨论 |
[07:26] | Discussions that rang hollow because… | 讨论最终无济于事 因为 |
[07:30] | he ended up breaking the Code anyway. | 他最终还是违反了律条 |
[07:32] | That was the beginning of the end for Skyfox and the Union, | 那是天狐和联合会关系终结的开始 |
[07:36] | and he became our worst enemy. | 他成了我们最大的敌人 |
[07:41] | I can’t lose you… | 我不能失去你 |
[07:44] | like I lost George. I can’t. | 我绝不能像失去乔治那样失去你 |
[07:47] | Not with Walt over there right now. | 尤其沃尔特现在又情况危急 |
[07:50] | You’re not gonna lose me, Dad. | 你不会失去我的 爸 |
[07:53] | I thought the same thing about George. | 我也以为我不会失去乔治 |
[07:55] | He was like a brother. | 我把他当兄长看待 |
[07:57] | And he turned on us, on me, on your uncle, on all of us… | 但他却背叛了我们 背叛了我 你伯伯和我们所有人 |
[08:01] | Petra came to see me. | 佩特拉来找过我 |
[08:03] | She’s been having some doubts about the Code. | 她对律条产生了一些疑问 |
[08:06] | And I found myself saying your words. | 然后我突然就说出了你常说的话 |
[08:12] | Usually, I just say these lines like they were scripted, but… | 通常我只是像念稿子一样说这些话 |
[08:16] | this time, I actually meant it. | 但这一次 我是发自内心的 |
[08:20] | I finally knew why the Code was so important to you, | 我终于明白为什么律条对你如此重要 |
[08:24] | because I cared just as much when someone else questioned it. | 因为当有人质疑它时 我也同样在乎 |
[08:30] | I’ve been holding on too tight. | 我一直太偏执了 |
[08:35] | I need to… I need to talk more. I need to listen more. | 我需要多沟通 多倾听 |
[08:42] | – What is it? – It’s Blackstar. | -怎么了 -是黑星 |
[08:44] | Somehow he got out of his cell. | 他莫名其妙逃出了牢房 |
[08:46] | A guard was able to put the Max on lockdown, | 一个狱警把超级监狱封锁了 |
[08:48] | but others are trapped inside with him. | 但是其他人和他困在了里面 |
[08:49] | – Who’s available? – Of the majors, you and Brandon. | -谁能出任务 -主要人员就是你和布兰登了 |
[08:52] | Everyone else is trying to keep Walt alive. | 其他人都在努力保住沃尔特的命 |
[08:54] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[09:11] | Inside that room. | 去那个房间里面 |
[10:30] | Seriously? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[10:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[10:40] | Saving your ass, idiot. | 救你的小命呀 白痴 |
[10:42] | So, you’ve been following me? | 所以你一直在跟踪我 |
[10:44] | Thank me later, asshole. We need to get out of here. | 以后再谢谢我 混蛋 我们得离开这里 |
[10:47] | Not until I get what I came for. | 我得先拿到我要的东西 |
[10:51] | I have the code. | 我有密码 |
[10:52] | Yeah? So do I. | 是吗 我也有 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | Blackstar’s neurological pathways are collapsing. | 黑星的神经通路正在崩溃 |
[11:11] | Stabilize them. | 那就稳住它们 |
[11:43] | This is a lockdown. | 监狱已封锁 |
[11:45] | All staff, remain in secure areas until further notice. | 所有人员都留在安全区域等待通知 |
[11:50] | This is a lockdown. All staff, remain in secure areas… | 监狱已封锁 所有人员都留在安全… |
[11:53] | Keep this door sealed. | 把门锁好了 |
[11:56] | We’ll give you the signal when it’s all clear. | 危机解除后 我们会通知你 |
[11:59] | This is a lockdown. | 监狱已封锁 |
[12:01] | All staff, remain in secure areas until further notice. | 所有人员都留在安全区域等待通知 |
[12:05] | All right, let’s split up. If you see Blackstar, don’t engage. | 我们分头行动 发现黑星后不要动手 |
[12:08] | – Find me. – Yes, sir. | -先来找我 -遵命 |
[12:09] | This is a lockdown. | 监狱已封锁 |
[12:11] | All staff, remain in secure areas until further notice. | 所有人员都留在安全区域等待通知 |
[13:16] | Come on. | 放马过来吧 |
[13:18] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[13:58] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[13:59] | You’re gonna be okay. I’m gonna get you out of here. | 你会没事的 我会带你出去的 |
[14:13] | Is that all you got, Georgie? | 你就这点能耐吗 乔治 |
[15:16] | We’re losing him. | 他快不行了 |
[15:19] | Can you get me in there? | 你能让我进去吗 |
[15:21] | – What? – Can you do it? | -什么 -你能做到吗 |
[15:23] | – You could be trapped in there with him. – Yes or no? | -你可能和他一起被困在里面 -能还是不能 |
[15:39] | You let him go. | 你放开他 |
[15:40] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[15:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也去不了 |
[15:44] | I got quite a bit of currency in my hands. | 我手里的筹码挺值价的 |
[15:48] | Today, we’re all gonna learn exactly | 今天我们都会了解到 |
[15:50] | how much you value your precious Code. | 你究竟有多么重视你那宝贵的律条 |
[15:53] | Here’s my jugular, Sampson. | 这就是我的要害 桑普森 |
[15:55] | Clear shot for your eyes. | 你眼睛一喷火就能击中 |
[16:02] | Your son took a life to save you and Gracie. | 你的儿子为了救你和格蕾丝杀了人 |
[16:07] | Can you do the same to save your boy? | 你能为了救你儿子做同样的事吗 |
[16:11] | Or does the Code come first, | 还是律条才是排在第一位的 |
[16:13] | even before family? | 甚至在家人之前 |
[16:21] | I could’ve easily killed you the first time | 我本来头一次就能轻易杀死你 |
[16:23] | had the Utopian not stepped in. | 只可惜乌托邦主介入了 |
[16:26] | But he won’t save you this time. | 但这次他可救不了你了 |
[16:31] | You hit like a girl. | 你出手跟个姑娘似的 |
[16:34] | – Grace? – So do I! | -格蕾丝 -我也是 |
[16:38] | Grace, you shouldn’t be here. | 格蕾丝 你不该来这里 |
[16:41] | No. This is… is my fault. It’s all my fault. | 不 这是我的错 都是我的错 |
[16:44] | How do we get out of here? | 我们要怎么出去 |
[16:45] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[16:54] | An oldie but a goody. | 这是个老东西了 不过还是好使 |
[17:04] | You kill me, | 要是你杀了我 |
[17:06] | and everyone loses faith in you and the Union. | 每个人都会对你和联合会丧失信念 |
[17:12] | Uphold your Code, and you lose your son | 但如果坚守律条 你会失去你的儿子 |
[17:16] | and the faith of all the young kids in tights | 以及所有身穿制服的年轻孩子的信仰 |
[17:18] | who are ready to leave you and the Union behind. | 他们会随时准备离开你和联合会 |
[17:26] | Wow, Shelly. | 谢尔顿 |
[17:30] | Your kid didn’t hesitate to save you and good old Mom. | 你的孩子救你和他妈妈时可没有犹豫 |
[17:45] | I don’t think he’s picking you, kid. | 他好像不会选择你呢 孩子 |
[17:47] | Nice knowing you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:49] | Dad! | 爸 |
[18:04] | Oh, not so tough on your own, are you? | 你一个人就厉害不起来了 是吧 |
[18:11] | Last time I saw you, | 上次我见到你的时候 |
[18:14] | you and my so-called friends beat me to a pulp | 你和我那些所谓的朋友 当着我儿子的面 |
[18:18] | while my son watched. | 狠狠揍了我一顿 |
[18:25] | You know, there’d be no Union | 联合会之所以存在 |
[18:26] | if I hadn’t stood up for Sheldon and his crazy visions. | 全因为我支持谢尔顿和他疯狂的幻象 |
[18:29] | None of you believed in them. | 你们谁都没相信他 |
[18:33] | And yet I’m on the outside? | 而我却成了局外人了 |
[18:36] | I’m the bad guy? | 我成了坏人 |
[18:39] | You know, I think it’s time to settle old debts, hmm? | 我觉得是时候算算旧账了 对吗 |
[18:45] | For turning the Union against me. | 因为你让联合会与我反目 |
[18:49] | It’d be too easy to kill you now. | 现在杀了你太容易了 |
[18:52] | Let me show you how it all ends, | 让我给你看看这一切的结局 |
[18:55] | and know that there is nothing you can do about it. | 要知道 你可什么都做不了 |
[19:14] | He’s not even close to being ready. | 他离准备好还差得远呢 |
[19:16] | Maybe he never will be. | 没准永远达不到 |
[19:25] | Brandon! | 布兰登 |
[19:59] | I wasn’t gonna let you die. | 我不会眼睁睁看着你死的 |
[20:05] | I know, Dad. | 我知道 爸 |
[20:26] | They’re out. | 他们出来了 |
[20:32] | Welcome back, old man. | 欢迎回来 老头儿 |
[20:34] | You owe me a million bucks. | 你欠我一百万 |
[20:45] | Thank you, princess. | 谢谢你 公主 |
[20:49] | You two done hugging it out? | 你们两个有完没完啊 |
[20:53] | What the hell did you see in there? | 你们在里面到底看到了什么 |
[20:57] | Skyfox. | 天狐 |
[21:01] | Blood pressure’s elevated. Heart rate too. | 你的血压上升了 心率也是 |
[21:05] | Otherwise, looks like you’re okay. | 其他的指标倒还行 |
[21:08] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[21:10] | Skyfox sent you a message, didn’t he? | 天狐给你传达了讯息 对吧 |
[21:13] | That’s why he let us go. | 所以他才放我们走的 |
[21:17] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[21:19] | I should tell Sheldon first. | 我应该先告诉谢尔顿 |
[21:21] | Well, if it affects Sheldon, it affects me. | 关系到谢尔顿的事也关系到我 |
[21:23] | – Grace… – Walter. Show me. | -格蕾丝 -沃尔特 给我看 |
[22:01] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[22:05] | George cloned Blackstar | 乔治克隆了黑星 |
[22:09] | knowing that he’d give the Union the most trouble. | 因为他知道 他会给联合会带来最大的麻烦 |
[22:14] | Once I was in Blackstar’s brain, it was an ambush. | 我一进到黑星的大脑 才发现那是一场埋伏 |
[22:20] | He thought I’d be alone. | 他以为我会是一个人 |
[22:27] | He’s coming for all of us. | 他会找我们所有人报仇 |
[22:30] | That’s not gonna happen. | 他不会得逞的 |
[22:32] | – Don’t underestimate him. – I won’t. | -不要小看他 -我不会的 |
[22:35] | But if he thinks he’s gonna come for my family, | 但如果他想伤害我的家人 |
[22:37] | he’s got another thing coming. | 他会吃不了兜着走 |
[22:39] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[22:40] | We will bring him to justice. | 我们会将他绳之以法 |
[23:02] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[23:07] | I thought this was where you kept all your | 我还以为你在这里放着 |
[23:11] | drugs and guns and shit. | 毒品 枪支之类的破玩意儿呢 |
[23:14] | I keep my drugs in the nightstand. | 我毒品就放在床头柜上 |
[23:17] | Don’t really need a gun. | 我并不怎么需要枪 |
[23:27] | So, what is this? | 那这是什么 |
[23:29] | Like, some kind of comic-book superweapon? | 难道这是什么漫画里的超级武器吗 |
[23:36] | Somebody told me the power cell could punch a hole | 有人告诉我这个能量电池 |
[23:39] | through the strongest being on the planet. | 能将地球的最强者打穿一个洞 |
[23:46] | You’re gonna use it against my dad? | 你要用它来对付我爸吗 |
[23:52] | I’m gonna use it to find mine. | 我是要用它来找我爸 |
[23:56] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[24:02] | No, I’m serious. We all hacked our way through that jungle | 不 我是认真的 我们大家都闯出了那片丛林 |
[24:05] | and made it through those tests or whatever. We all did that. | 还通过了考验什么的 我们都成功了 |
[24:08] | – Oh God. You’re still on this? – I wanna know. | -天啊 你还在说这件事 -我想知道 |
[24:10] | How come he’s the only one who gets a cosmic rod thingy? | 凭什么就他有这个宇宙怪力棒 |
[24:14] | Power Rod. | 这叫神力棒 |
[24:16] | That’s what you named it? | 这是你起的名字吗 |
[24:18] | Well, it’s a rod, and it’s powerful. | 对啊 这是个棒子 而且神力强大 |
[24:20] | You know what they say about men who talk about their rods? | 你知道人们怎么说 谈论自己棒子的男人吗 |
[24:25] | – What do they say, actually? – Come on. | -他们是怎么说的 -好了 行了 |
[24:27] | – No, really, what do they say? – We can all fly. | -说真的 他们怎么说的 -我们都可以飞翔 |
[24:29] | We’re all crazy strong and fast, right? | 而且都超级强壮迅猛 对吗 |
[24:33] | But you get that thing. How’s that fair? | 但是你有那玩意儿 这不公平吧 |
[24:36] | Wait. Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[24:38] | I’m the only one that got one | 这只有我一个人有 |
[24:41] | because all you other assholes weren’t worthy. | 因为你们这些混蛋都不配 |
[24:43] | – Oh, you… Shit! – That’s what it says. | -我靠 -就是这么回事 |
[24:44] | – I promise. That’s what it says. – I’m not? | -真的 就是这么回事 -我不配吗 |
[24:46] | All right, all right, let’s all gather around the table. | 好了 我们都在桌前坐下吧 |
[24:49] | Let’s watch the swearing, please. | 请大家注意别说脏话 |
[24:50] | Yes, gentlemen, watch the shit you say. | 是啊 各位男士 你们屁话太多了 |
[24:54] | I got first choice of seats. | 我先挑座位 |
[24:56] | Chair. | 去椅子 |
[24:59] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:00] | I just… I guess you’re not worthy. | 看来你不配坐这里 |
[25:03] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[25:04] | Your little magic wand better think twice | 你那小魔法棒再敢说我不配 |
[25:06] | if it says I’m not worthy again. | 就给我小心点 |
[25:07] | That goes for me too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[25:09] | Because we’ve both heard that more than all of you combined. | 因为我们听过的这种话比你们所有人加起来都多 |
[25:13] | Trust me, I get it. | 相信我 我明白 |
[25:15] | Look, we’re all worthy. | 听着 我们都配得上 |
[25:17] | If we weren’t, our bones would still be on that island | 不然我们的尸骨会和其他失败者的 |
[25:19] | with all the others who tried and failed. | 一起留在岛上 |
[25:21] | – That’s assuming an awful lot. – How so? | -你这也太主观臆断了吧 -为什么 |
[25:24] | I just think the real question is, “Why?” | 我觉得我们应该问的是为什么 |
[25:28] | Why did they give us these powers at all? | 他们为什么要给我们这些神力 |
[25:30] | So we could rule the world obviously. | 显而易见 这样我们就能统治世界了 |
[25:36] | Oh, can no one in this room take a joke? | 这个房间里没人开得起玩笑吗 |
[25:39] | Jeez. | 真是的 |
[25:41] | You’re the worst. | 你最讨厌了 |
[25:42] | Seriously, though, we could do a lot of good. | 不过说真的 我们可以做很多好事 |
[25:45] | We could get this country back on track. | 让这个国家重回正轨 |
[25:47] | More than crooked politicians, anyway. | 反正比那些狡诈的政客强 |
[25:49] | We don’t govern, and we don’t kill. That’s the Code. | 我们不掺和治国 也不杀戮 这就是律条 |
[25:53] | That’s not just our values. | 这是我们的价值观 |
[25:54] | That’s our system of checks and balances so that | 更是制衡体系 如此一来 |
[25:57] | nobody here can even think about ruling the world. | 这里的人休想有统治世界的想法 |
[25:59] | I can’t imagine anyone in this room susceptible to that. | 这个房间里应该没有人有这种倾向吧 |
[26:05] | Hey, America’s in trouble. I think we can all agree on that, right? | 美国情况不妙 我想这一点我们都同意吧 |
[26:09] | It’s teetering on the edge. | 现在的情况岌岌可危 |
[26:12] | But we’ve been given these amazing gifts. | 但我们被赐予了这些了不起的神力 |
[26:15] | How do we use them to help our country get back on its feet? | 我们要如何用它们帮助我们的国家东山再起 |
[26:33] | You could’ve sent me a psychic thank-you. | 你可以通过脑波感谢我 |
[26:35] | I’d get the sentiment just fine. | 我同样能收到心意 |
[26:37] | I’d be trapped in Blackstar’s brain if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你 我就被困在黑星的大脑了 |
[26:41] | I felt showing my gratitude deserved a vis-à-vis. | 我觉得我应该当面表达感激之情 |
[26:45] | You wanna show your appreciation? | 你想表达感激之情吗 |
[26:48] | Deposit my money into the account by tomorrow morning. | 那就明早前把钱打到我的账户上 |
[26:56] | You’re just like your mother. | 真是有其母必有其女 |
[27:00] | To the point. | 直截了当 |
[27:03] | No bullshit. | 不搞虚的 |
[27:05] | Sounds like you really liked her. | 听上去你很喜欢她 |
[27:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:10] | I did. | 的确 |
[27:12] | But you didn’t love her… | 可你不爱她 |
[27:14] | because that would require communication, commitment. | 因为那需要沟通 承诺 |
[27:19] | Something we never had. | 这是我们从未有过的 |
[27:22] | That’s on me. | 这是我的错 |
[27:25] | I wasn’t around. I take full responsibility. | 我没有陪伴你们 这全是我的责任 |
[27:29] | This mean you’re gonna send me birthday cards now? | 所以你现在会给我寄生日贺卡吗 |
[27:32] | Are we really gonna be daddy and daughter? | 我们真的会像父女一样相处吗 |
[27:35] | Hey, what do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[27:38] | “I’m sorry”? | “对不起” |
[27:40] | “I made a mistake”? | “我犯了一个错” |
[27:41] | I don’t want you to say another word. | 我一句话都不想让你说 |
[27:52] | Oh, too late, dear. | 太迟了 亲爱的 |
[27:57] | You know proximity allows us to read minds much better. | 你知道离得越近 读心术就越强大 |
[28:02] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[28:08] | I understand your confidence… | 我知道你很有自信 |
[28:12] | given the psychic trenches and diversions you’ve framed… | 因为你善用通灵术调虎离山 |
[28:16] | but they’re grade-school. | 但这些就是小学的水平 |
[28:19] | Oh, don’t get too comfortable. | 你可不要太惬意 |
[28:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:29] | Don’t treat me like a fucking palm reader! | 你他妈不要以为我就是个看手相的 |
[28:34] | I’m so glad you’re okay, Brother. | 你没事真是太好了 老弟 |
[28:36] | Oh, I didn’t know if I’d see you again. | 我都不知道还能不能再见到你 |
[28:39] | All I know is that you cloned Blackstar | 我只知道是你克隆了黑星 |
[28:43] | and made it look like Skyfox was behind the whole thing. | 并制造了这一切是天狐所为的假象 |
[28:47] | I heard about everything. | 我都听说了 |
[28:50] | I heard about Skyfox. | 我听说天狐的事了 |
[28:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:53] | I heard about Blackstar. | 我听说黑星的事了 |
[28:55] | Yeah, well, we think that George might be behind that as well. | 是啊 那可能也是乔治搞的鬼 |
[28:58] | We found some… | 我们发现了一些 |
[28:59] | some tech in the lock of his cell with his signature all over it. | 牢房的锁上有他动手脚的痕迹 |
[29:05] | What about Blackstar’s cell? | 那黑星的牢房呢 |
[29:07] | You found a way to release him, | 你想办法放走了他 |
[29:08] | knowing everyone would be attending to you and your… | 你知道大家的焦点会在你 |
[29:11] | fight with Skyfox. | 以及你和天狐的交锋上面 |
[29:14] | Everyone except for the Utopian and Paragon. | 唯有乌托邦主和贤者除外 |
[29:19] | And why would I do such a thing? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[29:21] | You wanna split apart the Utopian from his son. | 你想让乌托邦主和他的儿子决裂 |
[29:24] | All I know is we’re here. | 我只知道这就是现在的局面 |
[29:27] | You made a decision. We’re here. | 你做了一个决定 成了这副局面 |
[29:30] | Nothing can change that. | 没有什么能改变它 |
[29:34] | That creates instability within the Union, | 这样会造成联合会内部的动荡 |
[29:38] | instability that will force new leadership. | 这样的动荡将迫使新的领导人产生 |
[29:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:00] | This country is spiraling out of control… | 这个国家越来越失控 |
[30:05] | thanks to Sheldon’s laissez-faire attitude. | 就是因为谢尔顿的自由放任态度 |
[30:10] | And there’s no one else to blame. | 这都是他一个人的错 |
[30:14] | I might actually need your help… | 其实我可能需要你的帮助 |
[30:17] | on another matter. | 是另外一件事 |
[30:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:23] | It’s Brandon. | 是布兰登 |
[30:27] | What is it? Is he okay? | 怎么了 他没事吧 |
[30:33] | I’m afraid I might be losing him. | 我担心我可能会失去他 |
[30:40] | You want me to talk to him? | 要我跟他谈谈吗 |
[30:45] | I… I can’t lose him. | 我… 我不能失去他 |
[30:52] | I’m afraid I’m gonna lose him like I lost Chloe. I… | 我怕我会像失去克萝伊一样失去他 |
[30:57] | I can’t. | 我不能失去他 |
[31:01] | Whatever it takes… | 无论如何 |
[31:04] | I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我都绝不会让这件事发生 |
[31:07] | I don’t give a shit | 我他妈完全不在乎 |
[31:10] | about the Union or America. | 不管是联合会还是美国 |
[31:13] | But… | 但是 |
[31:15] | if you want me to keep quiet about this, | 如果你想要堵住我的嘴 |
[31:18] | 50 mil is my price. | 我的出价是五千万 |
[31:24] | Will that really buy your silence? | 那样你就真能守口如瓶吗 |
[31:28] | Or can someone else buy you for a higher price? | 还是其他人能用更高的价格买下你 |
[31:33] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[31:39] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[31:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:47] | I never wanted to bring you in, but Grace… | 我根本不想让你参与 但格蕾丝 |
[31:49] | didn’t give me a choice. | 让我无路可退 |
[31:51] | And then I thought maybe you’d be smart, | 然后我想可能你会机灵一点 |
[31:55] | maybe you’d come over to my side. | 可能你会和我同一阵线 |
[31:57] | But no, you’re a disappointment, | 结果呢 你让我大失所望 |
[32:01] | just like everyone else. | 就像其他所有人一样 |
[32:11] | I could’ve taught you so much. | 我本可以教你很多东西的 |