Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

逗我玩(Kidding)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 逗我玩(Kidding)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Previously on Kidding… 开玩笑前情回顾
[00:06] Have you ever wanted to turn back time? 你有没有想过让时光倒流
[00:07] … my proposal that this proposal 我认为
[00:09] is a real proposal to propose. 这次求婚是真实有意义的提议
[00:12] Can you live with that? 你能接受吗
[00:14] I’m angry at God and I’m angry at Jill 我生上帝的气 我生吉尔的气
[00:15] She was driving the car 当时是她在开车
[00:16] It’s her fault we lost Phil! 菲尔的死是她的错
[00:18] I wanna show you something 我想给你看个东西
[00:19] that I found in Mom’s closet. 我在妈妈的衣柜里找到的
[00:21] What is this? 这是什么
[02:37] “Begin by closing your eyes “先闭上眼睛
[02:39] and seeing the moment in time you’d like to return to. 想着你想倒回的时间
[02:43] Now surround yourself with the past.” 现在将自己置身于逝去之物中”
[02:52] “This trick, if you can call it a trick, “但是这个不知是否能称之为魔术的魔术
[02:55] is incredibly difficult to pull off. 想要完成它非常困难
[02:57] It all depends on one thing”… 成功与否完全取决于一个要素”
[03:05] I’m sorry. 对不起
[03:08] – For what? – Dad’s right. – 为了什么 – 爸是对的
[03:10] It’s important to be honest. 坦诚很重要
[03:28] Who are these wonderful people? 这些好人都是谁啊
[03:31] I made this decision without you for a number of reasons. 基于很多理由 我独自做了这个决定
[03:34] Kidneys. Heart. 肾脏 心脏
[03:36] Lungs. Liver. 肺 肝
[03:39] So much of him is still here. 他的很多部分还活在世上
[03:41] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[03:43] These are the friends you don’t get to have. 这些受赠者的友谊不属于你
[03:48] He’s breathing our air. 他还在呼吸着这个世界的空气
[03:50] His eyes read. 还在注视着这个世界
[03:52] A 15-minute ride away, 十五分钟的车程外
[03:54] his heart beats in a woman’s chest. 他的心脏在一个女人的胸膛里跳动着
[03:56] He saved seven lives. 他挽救了七个人的生命
[04:00] But I’d trade ’em all for one more hour with him. 但我宁愿舍弃那一切 只为换再见他一面
[04:03] Did you read them? 这些信你看了吗
[04:05] They’re not mine to read. They’re Phil’s. 这些信不是我该看的 它们是给菲尔的
[04:08] They’re Phil’s gifts. 是菲尔的礼物
[04:09] Not yours. 也不是你该看的
[04:11] I wanted him to have this for himself. 我希望这一切都只属于他自己
[04:15] If you knew, you would’ve reached out. 如果让你知道了 你肯定会去联系他们
[04:17] You would’ve answered all of these letters. 一封不落地回复
[04:19] You would’ve invited them all to Thanksgiving. 你肯定也会把他们都请来过感恩节
[04:20] I’d be passing the sweet potatoes 我到时候就要给他的胰腺
[04:22] to his fucking pancreas. 递地瓜吃了 太讨厌了
[04:24] The headlines would read, 于是新闻头条也会写道
[04:25] “Jeff Pickles saves seven lives,” “杰夫·皮克斯挽救了七条人命”
[04:26] but Jeff Pickles did not save seven lives. 但并不是杰夫·皮克斯做了这些
[04:29] Phil did. 这些人是菲尔救的
[04:31] That was his gift to them, 这是他给这些人的礼物
[04:33] and not telling you was my gift to him. 而不告诉你则是我给他的礼物
[04:35] The headlines would not have read, 新闻头条才不会写什么
[04:36] “Jeff Pickles saves lives.” “杰夫·皮克斯挽救生命”
[04:38] They did when you hit my boyfriend with your car. 你撞飞我男朋友的时候他们就这么写了啊
[04:40] Are you gonna bring that up every time we have a fight? 每次我们吵架你都要提这事吗
[04:44] I was so angry when that man threw that flaming pickle jar 我真气那个人把燃烧黄瓜弹
[04:48] at the wrong house. 扔错了地方
[04:50] – How could you say that? – I could have begun again… – 你怎么能这么说 – 我们本可以重新开始的
[04:53] could move. 搬离这个伤心之地
[04:56] Moving isn’t moving on. 搬家并不代表开启新生活
[04:59] Do you want me to move on? 你想要我开始新的生活吗
[05:04] Yeah. 我想
[05:05] Then blame me. 那就怪罪我吧
[05:07] For what? 怪你什么
[05:08] I drove the car. 是我开的车
[05:12] Blame me. 怪我吧
[05:15] I don’t understand why you need that. 我不理解你为什么想要我这样
[05:16] Because until someone wearing your face said it… 因为直到有人顶着你的脸这么说时
[05:20] I didn’t realize how much 我才意识到
[05:21] I needed to hear it from you. 我多么希望能听你亲口说出来
[05:24] This is not… this is… 这样不能…
[05:27] It’s not how you heal. 这样不能帮你修复心灵
[05:28] Do you blame me for Phil’s death? 菲尔的死 你怪我吗
[05:30] I can’t give you what you want. 我没法满足你的要求
[05:32] Why won’t anyone tell me what I already know? 为什么大家都不愿告诉我早就知晓的事实呢
[05:35] Why won’t anyone let me have that? 为什么大家都不怪我呢
[05:37] No one will let me have that! 没有一个人愿意告诉我这都是我的错
[05:41] But you will. 但你会的
[05:45] You’ll say what’s in your heart. 你会坦诚说出心中的真实想法
[05:50] You wanna sell the house? Fine. Sell the house. 你不是想卖了房子吗 行 那就卖吧
[05:52] Blame me. 怪罪我
[05:53] – Stop it. – Blame me. – 别这样 – 怪罪我
[05:55] Blame me. Blame me! 怪我 怪我
[05:57] – Stop. – Blame me! – 别这样 – 怪我
[05:58] – Don’t make me do that. – Do you blame me? – 别逼我 – 你怪我吗
[05:59] Please, just answer the fucking question! 快点说啊 老实回答我
[06:01] Do you blame me? 你 怪 我 吗
[06:09] And a-one, two, three, four, 一 二 三 四
[06:11] five, six. 五 六
[06:13] Now knees. 抖膝盖
[06:14] One, two, three, four, step, five, six. 一 二 三 四 换动作 五 六
[06:17] Good. 真棒
[06:18] Why was Jeff Pickles at jazz night? 为什么杰夫·皮克斯会参加爵士舞之夜
[06:20] He wants to teach the Dalai Lama the Charleston. 他想教达赖喇嘛跳查尔斯顿舞
[06:23] So I told him to come to class. 所以我就把他叫来上课了
[06:25] How do you two even know each other? 你们俩怎么认识的
[06:27] He lives in my building. 他和我住同一栋楼
[06:37] Did you invite him to the bar? 你邀请他来酒吧了吗
[06:39] Yeah. He said he’d come, but you never know. 邀请了 他说会来 但我也说不准
[06:41] Does he drink? 他喝酒吗
[06:43] No, but people are always buying him shots, 不喝 但大家总请他喝
[06:45] which is great, ’cause then he gives them to me 这样还挺好 因为他会把酒都给我喝
[06:47] and designated-drivers me home. 然后当我的专属司机送我回家
[06:50] Nice playing, friend. 玩得真棒 朋友
[06:52] Wait, are you fucking Jeff Pickles? 你们上床了吗
[06:54] Oh, my God. 你说什么呢
[06:56] So what are the rules? Can we curse around him? 有什么规矩吗 在他面前我们能讲脏话吗
[06:58] You treat him like a normal person. 你把他当普通人就好
[07:01] Who transitions between the real world 一个会坐上带降落伞的酸果桶
[07:03] and the magical realm of puppets 穿梭于现实世界
[07:04] via a pickle barrel with a parachute on it. 和神奇玩偶王国之间的普通人吗
[07:06] Just don’t, like, pepper him with dumb questions, okay? 只要别总问他脑残问题就行 好吗
[07:09] Yeah. Obviously. 完全没问题
[07:11] Is it true you’re completely celibate? 你真是个禁欲主义者吗
[07:13] Only in Japan. 只有日本的是
[07:14] Do you have a girlfriend? 你有女朋友吗
[07:16] No. 没有
[07:17] Is Sy the Wide-Eyed Fly death? 大眼蝇死了吗
[07:19] No, but a lot of people ask me that. 没有 不过确实有好多人问
[07:21] Who’s the most exciting celebrity you’ve ever met? 哪位你遇见过的名人最能让你心跳加速
[07:23] – Julie Andrews. – What? – 朱莉·安德鲁斯 – 什么
[07:25] No way! 真的假的
[07:27] – Oh, my God. – What was she like? – 我的天 – 她怎么样
[07:28] A hurricane. 像飓风般活力十足
[07:30] Mr. Pickles? 皮克斯先生
[07:32] The folks over there wanted you to know 那边的客人想让你知道
[07:33] you can drink “anything at all” on their tab. 想喝什么都行 他们买单
[07:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:42] Charge! 不要钱呦
[07:46] I feel like there’s more steps tonight. 我感觉今天晚上的台阶格外多呢
[07:48] They might’ve put some in. 可能有人趁我们不在又多搭了几个
[07:49] Did you know that you can actually rent out 你知道吗 只要六万美元就能
[07:54] the New York Public Library 租下整个纽约公共图书馆
[07:57] for a private function for $60,000? 在里面随便干什么都行
[08:01] Why do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[08:03] I think I’m gonna puke. 我好像要吐了
[08:04] No, you… you’re not gonna puke, ’cause you’re right here. 等下 先别吐 马上就到家了
[08:06] Too many people like you. 喜欢给你买单的人太多了
[08:09] No. 确实
[08:11] No one said you had to drink the thank-you drinks. 但别人请的酒也不是非得喝掉啊
[08:14] – I’m a bag of liquid. – Keys? – 我现在是个大酒包了 – 钥匙给我呦
[08:16] I can open my door. 我自己能开的
[08:17] – I know you can. – Stop… – 我知道你能 – 别…
[08:19] And that’s what I’m gonna let you do right now. 马上就让你自己开
[08:20] … yelling at me. …说这么大声
[08:28] I like your dance friends. 我喜欢你那群跳舞的朋友
[08:32] That’s good. 那太好了
[08:34] – Good night. – Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安
[09:31] Is the jazz too loud? 音乐声太大了吗
[09:33] Sit down. 坐下来
[09:39] On the floor. 坐地上
[09:41] Sit down. 坐下来
[09:43] Tie your shoelaces together. 把你的鞋带系一起
[09:52] Can I talk? 我能说话吗
[09:53] You’ll know when to talk. 该开口时你会知道的
[09:55] – Okay. – And sit on your hands. – 明白 – 手放在屁股下面
[10:02] I’m falling for you. 我爱上你了
[10:06] – I love you too. – You need to stop saying that. – 我也爱你 – 你不要再这样说了
[10:08] I mean it. 我真的爱你
[10:09] But not in the way that I mean it. 但并不是我想要的那种爱
[10:11] It’s not unrequited. 我也有回应你的感情啊
[10:13] Then kiss me. 还不够 吻我
[10:18] I don’t think I have room in my life 我觉得我无法在生活中
[10:19] for the kind of relationship you want. 为你想要的那种关系留出足够的空间
[10:21] Every time we have this conversation, 我们每次谈到这个话题
[10:23] I am told to pretend this is something it isn’t. 我最后都要骗自己说我并不爱你
[10:25] I don’t wanna be in a romantic relationship with anyone. 我不想和任何人建立恋爱关系
[10:29] I’m married to my mission. 我把全身心都献给了我的使命
[10:32] Look around. I’m a monk. 你看看这里 我就是一个修道士
[10:35] I’m married to the children of the world. 我的身心都献给了全世界的孩子
[10:40] enjoy watching The Sound of Music 那我祝你第四十六遍《音乐之声》
[10:41] for the 46th time. 看得开心
[10:43] That’s not fair. 这样说有点过分了
[10:44] I hope that you and that bouncing lyric ball 希望你和那个手舞足蹈的家伙
[10:46] find the happiness you so richly deserve. 找到你应得的幸福
[10:49] I love… 我爱…
[10:51] Sorry. 抱歉
[10:54] … our friendship. … 我们的友情
[10:57] I wanna protect it. 我想保护这段友情
[10:58] This isn’t a friendship. 我们之间不止是友情
[11:00] This is me in love with you. 我已经爱上你了
[11:02] I’m in love with you too… as a friend. 我也爱上了你…朋友般的爱
[11:05] If we can’t be more than friends, 如果我们只能止步于朋友
[11:07] I don’t wanna be friends at all. 那我宁可不要
[11:12] Either this moves forward… 要么成为恋人
[11:14] or it doesn’t exist. 要么成为陌生人
[11:20] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道说什么好
[11:26] Then it doesn’t exist. 那我们以后就是陌生人了
[11:29] Come on. 别这样
[11:31] Don’t… 不要…
[11:37] It’s for the best. 这样也好
[11:44] How you feeling this morning? 你今早感觉怎么样
[11:52] I’m so excited you came. 你能来我好开心
[12:01] I’m gonna warn you: my friends are really good at trivia. 先给你提个醒 我的朋友们对冷知识竞赛很拿手
[12:04] You seem like you can keep up. 你看上去很有信心嘛
[12:08] Maybe you’re who you are 也许你就是你
[12:10] – and I’m who I am… – Oh, really? – 我就是我… – 是吗
[12:11] … and we’re just never gonna see eye-to-eye … 我们永远都没法达成一致
[12:13] about, I don’t know, everything! 什么都看不对眼
[12:24] Wait, should I bring a coat? 等等 我该带件外套吗
[12:26] No, you’ll just get drunk and lose it. 不用 反正你一喝多就扔没影了
[12:29] I’m really glad we threw a party. 真高兴我们办了一场派对
[12:37] Just… no, like this. 不对 要这样拿
[12:38] Just hold it like this. 这样拿着就好
[12:40] No, like this, dude. 不对 应该这样拿 老兄
[12:41] You do this every time. Hold it like this. 你每次都和我作对 学我这样拿
[12:43] – This is! – No! Like this. – 我就是这样拿的 – 不对 这样拿着
[12:45] – Like this. – No, like this! – 这样拿 – 不对 这样拿
[12:51] Oh, um, actually… 其实…
[12:54] it is, uh, Second Street, not Second Avenue. 地址是第二大街 不是第二大道
[12:59] New York, New York, one-zero-zero-one-three. 纽约市 邮编是10013
[13:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:05] Oh, you forgot one. 你落了一个
[13:06] Change, it’s a lot of things # 改变 意味着很多 #
[13:10] # Strange, oh, the fear it brings # # 陌生 伴随着恐惧 #
[13:13] Change # 改变 #
[13:14] It takes you miles from home # 带你远离曾经的家 #
[13:18] It brings your pain # 离别的痛苦 #
[13:21] Into precious view # 也是宝贵的回忆 #
[13:23] Strange, but refreshes you # 陌生 但也如获新生 #
[13:26] Change # 改变 #
[13:27] The ticking of life’s metronome # 宛如生命的节拍 #
[13:31] I understand why # 我明白了为何 #
[13:34] # You’re contrary, love # # 你是如此不同 我的爱人 #
[13:39] Change is sweet # 改变如此甜蜜 #
[13:41] But scary, love # 却也如此令我恐惧 我的爱人 #
[13:46] From, uh, Sigma Tau Delta. 英语荣誉协会 敬上
[13:48] Okay, thank you. 知道了 谢谢
[13:55] I know I’m wry # 我知道我的逃离很可笑 #
[13:58] But don’t out-wryness me # 但是也不要笑我 #
[14:03] Just be grateful # 心怀感激地 #
[14:07] Minus me # 把我忘掉吧 #
[14:10] Change, it’s a lot of things # 改变 意味着很多事情 #
[14:14] I miss you. 我想你了
[14:40] May I enter? 我可以进来吗
[14:43] Your Holiness. 上师
[14:48] A gift of thanks 一件礼物 以表谢意
[14:50] for welcoming me on your program. 感谢你们邀请我上节目
[14:53] I made this creation just for you. 我特意为你制作了这只玩偶
[14:55] Salvador Dalai Lama. 萨尔瓦多·达赖喇嘛
[14:58] He loves to paint… 他热爱绘画…
[15:00] and paints to love. 也用绘画来表达爱
[15:03] That’s nice. Thank you. 真美 非常感谢
[15:06] This was not the reaction I was hoping for. 你的反应有些不尽如我意
[15:09] I’m… distracted today. 我今天有点心烦意乱
[15:15] What’s her name? 是哪个女孩子啊
[15:17] It’s not… I-I shouldn’t bother you. 不是的…我不该麻烦你的
[15:19] I once fell madly in love with a woman. 曾有一位女子让我爱得不能自拔
[15:23] She had brown hair and brown eyes. 她有着棕色的头发和棕色的眼睛
[15:26] She lived on a mountain. 她住在一座山上
[15:28] I was not supposed to love her. 我本不该爱上她
[15:30] But I did. 但却依然发生了
[15:32] And it cost me everything. 因为这份爱我被剥夺了一切
[15:35] When was this? 这是什么时候的事
[15:36] 1706 1706年
[15:43] Do you ever regret having a lifestyle that… 对于我们选择的这种
[15:48] … prevents us from having intimate relationships? 不能享有亲密关系的生活 你后悔过吗
[15:52] Jeff, 杰夫
[15:54] I am a monk. 我是修道士
[15:56] You are not a monk. 但你不是
[15:58] You are children’s puppet guy. 你是孩子们的玩偶大师
[16:01] The problem with this woman is about you. 和这位女子间的问题 根源在你
[16:05] Your calling is to raise the world’s children. 你的使命是培育全世界孩子的内心世界
[16:10] But perhaps what’s stopping you 但也许阻挡你的心魔
[16:13] is that you are afraid to have your own. 是你对养育自己孩子的恐惧
[16:19] Because of your mom 因为你的妈妈
[16:20] abandoning you. 抛弃了你
[16:24] Is that what you are afraid of? 那是你所恐惧的吗
[16:26] I’m afraid I’ll never be happy. 我怕永远都得不到幸福
[16:30] Happiness is a thing 幸福只是
[16:34] that happens in the now. 一种存在状态
[16:36] It is fleeting. 它转瞬即逝
[16:38] It exists, 一时存在
[16:39] and then it does not. 一时不在
[16:41] There is only the pleasure before the pain, 没有痛苦作比较 怎么能知道愉悦的滋味
[16:46] the smile before the suffering. 有过欢欣 方能知晓何为苦痛
[16:49] We could only be truly happy 只有冻结时光
[16:52] if we could freeze time forever. 才有可能让真正的幸福长存
[16:55] But we can’t. 但我们做不到
[16:57] That is impossible. 那是不可能的
[17:00] Is it worth it? 真的值得吗
[17:03] Dying for your love? 为所爱抛弃性命
[17:05] When love has hold of your heart, 当你的心被爱意充盈
[17:10] you go. 只管去爱吧
[17:12] Go like a stallion. 像种马一样勇敢冲锋吧
[17:18] Thank you. 谢谢您
[17:20] But remember: 但是要记住
[17:21] I get reincarnated. 我能转世重生的
[17:30] Jill! 吉尔
[17:33] Jill! 吉尔
[17:35] Jill! 吉尔
[17:50] – Sorry! – Son of a bitch! – 抱歉 – 混蛋
[17:54] Jill! 吉尔
[18:14] Jill! 吉尔
[19:17] Jeff? 杰夫
[19:20] I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:22] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[19:25] I wanna have the conversation we should’ve had that night. 我想继续我们那晚的谈话
[19:31] Well, we could go somewhere and grab a coffee. 我们可以找地方坐下聊 点杯咖啡
[19:34] I lied to you… 我骗了你
[19:35] when I said we couldn’t be together because of my job. 我说我们不能在一起是因为我的工作
[19:39] Truth is… 但事实是
[19:40] I’m afraid of the pain it would cause if you left. 如果有一天你离开了我 我不敢面对那种痛苦
[19:44] And now that’s all I have. So… 因为你就是我的一切
[19:48] Also, Julie Andrews meant nothing. 还有 朱莉·安德鲁斯什么都不是
[19:50] Also, I know that you’ve had a lifelong fantasy 我也知道 你一直幻想能在
[19:53] about getting married in the New York Public Library. 纽约公共图书馆举行婚礼
[19:56] But $60,000 is just too much to spend on anything… 但六万美元无论用于什么都有点多
[20:04] … in my opinion, you know? 反正我是这样认为的
[20:08] Could you say something? 你能说点什么吗
[20:10] Please? 求你了
[20:16] It includes catering. 宴会餐饮也涵盖在其中呢
[20:19] You read the fine print. 你研究的很仔细啊
[20:21] I Google things. 我会上网查呀
[20:22] I don’t like to spend money on myself. 我不爱给自己花钱
[20:24] I don’t like not talking to you. 我也不爱和你断了联系
[20:31] I beat your pinball score. 我的弹球游戏分数超过你了
[20:33] No, you didn’t. 不是吧
[20:35] Knocked you right off the chart. 我一知道你真走了
[20:38] It’s when I knew you were gone for real. 就把你从排行榜上踢下去了
[20:41] You casually destroyed my life’s work. 你这么随意地就毁了我的毕生杰作
[20:44] What about a backyard? 后院的花园婚礼怎么样
[20:46] My dad could do the food. 我爸可以负责饮食
[20:47] Instead of gifts, 大家也能省下礼品钱
[20:49] people could give to a worthy cause. 把钱用在更有价值的事业上
[20:52] I think we should date first. 我觉得我们得先约会才能结婚
[20:55] Sure. Whatever you want. 当然 都听你的
[20:57] I’ll never leave you. 我永远也不会离开你
[21:00] I’ll never lie to you again. 我永远也不会再骗你了
[21:09] Although we grow older, there is always more 年岁虽虚长
[21:14] the universe has to teach us. 万物仍为师
[21:17] It is even a greater gift 当一位旅人
[21:20] when one encounters a fellow traveler 邂逅另一位同样
[21:23] with that same childlike spirit 童心未泯的旅人
[21:26] who wishes to grow 并愿携手相伴成长
[21:29] and learn and marvel along with you. 便是上佳的赐福
[21:34] Recognizing this, 鉴于此
[21:36] I ask you, Jeff, 杰夫 我请你
[21:38] to look into Jill’s eyes 凝视着吉尔的眼睛
[21:42] and tell her. 告诉她
[21:44] Do you vow to nurture 你是否发誓
[21:47] and be nurtured, 愿与她互相扶持
[21:49] protect and be protected, 彼此保护
[21:53] nourish and be nourished, 互助前行
[21:57] so that you may grow 在这个世界
[21:59] in this world together? 一同成长
[22:08] I do. 是的
[22:13] I do blame you. 我的确怪你
[22:21] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[22:37] I’m sorry about your dad. 我很遗憾你父亲患了病
[22:46] We can’t turn back time, 虽然我们不能让时间倒流
[22:49] but we can steal it. 但我们可以偷走一点时间
[22:51] Does your house have a clock? 你家里有表吗
[22:53] Maybe it’s on the microwave 可能被挂在微波炉上方
[22:55] or your father’s wristwatch. 也可能是你父亲的手表
[22:57] Today, 今天
[22:59] I want you to go to that clock 我希望你拿到那块表
[23:01] and I want you to turn the time back one hour. 然后把时间调慢一小时
[23:04] And I want you to spend that hour with your family. 再与你的家人一起度过这一小时
[23:07] Treat them as what they are: 你可以将这看作是
[23:09] a precious gift from the universe. 宇宙的宝贵馈赠
[23:14] I can’t be there every day for you, 我不能每天都陪在你身边
[23:16] but there are people in your life who can. 但你生活中的人可以
[23:20] Your sisters and brothers, mom and dad. 你的兄弟姐妹 父亲母亲
[23:24] Cousins, friends. 表亲朋友
[23:27] Even your teachers. 甚至是老师
[23:34] See, family can be anyone in the world who loves you, 明白了吗 家人可以是爱你的人
[23:39] anyone in the world who gives you strength. 家人也可以是给你力量的人
[23:44] Excuse me. 不好意思可以让一下吗
[23:46] Sorry. 抱歉
[23:48] Dad says if the rocket explodes, 爸爸说如果火箭爆炸
[23:51] we’re standing in the debris field. 碎片正好会散落到我们这里
[23:55] Please just try and enjoy yourselves. 别想那么多 开心看吧
[23:58] Welcome to Dragon resupply mission CRS-21. 欢迎来到飞龙再补给飞行任务CRS21
[24:02] We’re about 15 minutes from our scheduled departure 距离前往国际空间站的计划发射时间
[24:05] to the International Space Station. 还剩十五分钟
[24:07] Or as Astronotter would say… 而航天水獭会这样说
[24:13] Can I call you New Mom? 我能叫你新妈妈吗
[24:16] – Yes. – Well, I don’t… – 可以 – 我不…
[24:18] Hershey Park, here we come. 好时公园 我们来啦
[24:23] Don’t you fucking hurt Dolores. 你别他妈把德洛丽丝碰坏了
[24:42] I like your purple belt. 我喜欢你的紫腰带
[24:44] We get it, James. You can see. 我们知道你能看到了 詹姆斯
[24:52] Sorry about your throat. 我很抱歉划伤了你的喉咙
[24:54] You’re all that I have now. 你现在是我的全部了
[24:57] It’s kind of nice. 这样也挺好的
[25:01] Jeff… 杰夫
[25:11] I’m here. 我在
[25:17] Do you have an hour? 能分给我一个小时吗
[25:19] I want you to meet someone. 我想带你见个人
[25:24] So tell me about this $80,000 car. 跟我讲讲这辆八万美元的车吧
[25:29] How do you know the MSRP of a Range Rover? 你怎么知道这款路虎的官方售价
[25:32] Mm, I Google things. 我也会上网查呀
[25:34] Do these heated seats work in the summertime? 座椅在夏天也会加热吗
[25:37] There’s three settings. 总共有三种不同模式
[25:38] Well, now you’re just showing off. 你这就是在炫耀了
[25:51] # Where do you turn # # 当无人相伴时 #
[25:53] # When there’s no one to turn to? # # 你要向谁求助 #
[25:56] # Where, when it’s so hard to cope? # # 生活难以应付 哪里才是归宿 #
[26:02] # How can you start # # 要如何开始 #
[26:04] # Make a change, maybe learn too # # 如何做出改变 如何学着应对 #
[26:08] # What do you need? # # 什么是你所需 #
[26:14] # Hope is the song # # 当世界让你万分畏惧 #
[26:16] # When the world is a menace # # 希望是一首安心的歌 #
[26:20] # Hope is the open… # # 希望也是一扇 #
[26:24] # … door, ooh # # 透着光芒的门 #
[26:28] # Maybe getting back up # # 也许坚强爬起 #
[26:32] # Again is # # 就是 #
[26:37] # What falls # # 跌落的 #
[26:40] # Are for # # 意义 #
逗我玩

文章导航

Previous Post: 逗我玩(Kidding)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 杀死比尔(Killing Eve)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逗我玩(Kidding)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号