时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | On my way down to coordinate search and rescue. | 这就下去协调搜救工作 |
[00:17] | On my way down to coordinate search and rescue. | 这就下去协调搜救工作 |
[00:19] | I mean, honestly, how do you keep your food down? | 真的 你怎么做到不吐的 |
[00:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[00:26] | Buddy! | 伙计 |
[00:28] | What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached. | 你怎么想的 已达到承载上限了 |
[00:30] | Take the stairs. | 走楼梯吧 |
[00:31] | Yeah. Stop, stop. | 是啊 别别 |
[00:40] | Hand over the case, Stark. | 交出箱子 斯塔克 |
[00:42] | Hand it over. | 交出来 |
[00:44] | Stark? | 斯塔克 |
[00:48] | Breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 |
[00:54] | Good job. Meet me in the alley. I’m gonna grab a quick slice. | 好样的 巷子里见 我去找点吃的 |
[01:02] | No stairs! | 不走楼梯 |
[01:13] | Where’s Loki? | 洛基呢 |
[01:15] | Loki! Loki! | 洛基 洛基 |
[03:04] | I am Loki of Asgard. | 我是阿斯加德的洛基 |
[03:09] | And I am burdened with glorious purpose. | 我肩负光荣的使命 |
[03:15] | I… | 我… |
[03:24] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[03:25] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[03:32] | Appears to be a standard sequence violation. | 似乎是标准的时序违规 |
[03:36] | Branch is growing at a stable rate and slope. | 时间分支进展速度和斜率稳定 |
[03:39] | Variant identified. | 时间异体已确认 |
[03:42] | I beg your pardon. | 你说我什么 |
[03:43] | On behalf of the Time Variance Authority, | 代表时间变异管理局 |
[03:45] | I hereby arrest you for crimes against the Sacred Timeline. | 我以侵犯神圣时间线的罪名逮捕你 |
[03:49] | Hands up. | 手举起来 |
[03:51] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[03:53] | I’m sorry. Who’s “Us”? | 抱歉 “我们”是谁 |
[03:57] | Last chance, Variant. | 最后机会 时间异体 |
[04:03] | It’s been a very long day, | 今天真的很辛苦了 |
[04:04] | and I think I’ve had my fill of idiots in armored suits | 我受够了全副武装的白痴 |
[04:07] | telling me what to do, | 对我指手画脚 |
[04:08] | so, if you don’t mind, this is actually your last chance. | 所以 不好意思 这其实是你们最后的机会 |
[04:13] | Now get out of my way. | 给我滚吧 |
[04:27] | You are now moving at 1/16th speed, | 你正在以1/16的速度移动 |
[04:31] | but feeling all that pain in real time. | 但却在以实际时间感受疼痛 |
[04:45] | Reset the timeline. | 重置时间线 |
[05:20] | – What species? – Variant Skrull. | -什么种族 -斯库鲁时间异体 |
[05:23] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[05:24] | My dad is on the board of Goldman Sachs. | 我爸可是高盛董事会成员 |
[05:27] | One call and your whole job is privatized. | 我一通电话 就让你的工作私有化 |
[05:29] | – All right. – How’d you like that? | -好了 -你觉得那怎么样 |
[05:31] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[05:42] | – Come on. – You’re making a terrible mistake. | -走了 -你在犯下大错 |
[05:44] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你犯下了大错 |
[05:47] | – Hello, ma’am, uh… – Log this as evidence. | -你好 长官 -登记这项证物 |
[05:51] | Can you at least tell me what it is? | 能至少告诉我这是什么吗 |
[05:53] | It’s the Tesseract. Be very careful with it. | 是宇宙魔方 务必小心 |
[05:57] | It sounds dumb. | 听上去好傻 |
[06:00] | Know this. | 告诉你 |
[06:01] | You cross me, there are deadly consequences. | 你敢惹我 后果很严重 |
[06:04] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[06:27] | Absolutely not. | 想都别想 |
[06:29] | This is fine Asgardian leather. | 这可是高档阿斯加德皮革 |
[06:35] | Hold very still. | 别动 |
[06:42] | Now, hang on just a minute. | 等一下的 |
[06:53] | Please sign to verify this is everything you’ve ever said. | 请签字确认这是你说过的所有的话 |
[06:56] | What? | 什么 |
[07:02] | Sign this, too. | 这个也要签 |
[07:05] | Oh, this is absurd. | 这太荒唐了 |
[07:11] | And this. | 还有这份 |
[07:39] | Please confirm to your knowledge | 请确认 据你所知 |
[07:40] | that you are not a fully robotic being, | 你并非完全的机械体 |
[07:42] | were born an organic creature, | 出生时是有机体 |
[07:44] | and do in fact possess what many cultures would call a soul. | 并拥有在很多文化中被称为灵魂的东西 |
[07:47] | What? “To my knowledge”? | 什么 “据我所知” |
[07:50] | Do a lot of people not know if they’re robots? | 难道有很多人不知道自己是不是机器人吗 |
[07:52] | Thank you for confirming. Move through. | 感谢你的确认 请往前走 |
[08:03] | What if I was a robot and I didn’t know it? | 如果我真是机器人 可我不知道呢 |
[08:05] | The machine would melt you from the inside out. | 机器会把你从内熔毁 |
[08:07] | Please move along, sir. | 请快走 先生 |
[08:12] | Okay, I’m not a robot, so I’ll be fine. | 好吧 我不是机器人 我不会有事 |
[08:21] | What? | 什么 |
[08:26] | – Oh, what’s that? – Your temporal aura. | -那是什么 -你的即刻气场 |
[08:28] | – What’s that? – Please, through the door. | -那是什么 -请穿过门 |
[08:35] | Take a ticket. | 取号 |
[08:36] | What is this, a deli? No. | 这难道是熟食店吗 不要 |
[08:45] | Take a ticket. | 取号 |
[08:48] | There’s only two of us in here. | 这里只有我们两个 |
[08:50] | Take a ticket. | 取号 |
[09:14] | This is a mistake! I shouldn’t be here! | 这是个错误 我不该来这里 |
[09:17] | Hey there! You’re probably saying, | 你好 你可能在说 |
[09:19] | “This is a mistake. I shouldn’t even be here.” | “这是个错误 我不该来这里” |
[09:26] | Welcome to the Time Variance Authority. | 欢迎来到时间变异管理局 |
[09:29] | I’m Miss Minutes, | 我是分钟小姐 |
[09:30] | and it’s my job to catch you up | 我的工作就是在你 |
[09:32] | before you stand trial for your crimes. | 接受罪行审判前 让你了解情况 |
[09:36] | So let’s not waste another minute. | 那我们就别再浪费一分钟了 |
[09:38] | Settle in, sharpen your pencils, and check this out. | 坐好 把笔削尖 看看这个吧 |
[09:45] | Long ago, there was a vast multiversal war. | 很久以前 发生了牵涉甚广的多元宇宙战争 |
[09:49] | Countless unique timelines battled each other for supremacy, | 无数独特的时间线彼此争夺优势地位 |
[09:52] | nearly resulting in the total destruction of… | 几乎导致了万事万物的 |
[09:56] | …well, everything. | 彻底毁灭 |
[09:58] | But then, the all-knowing Time-Keepers emerged, | 但之后 全知的时间守护者出现了 |
[10:01] | bringing peace by reorganizing | 通过将多元宇宙重新整理为 |
[10:03] | the multiverse into a single timeline, | 单一时间线 而带来了和平 |
[10:06] | the Sacred Timeline. | 也就是神圣时间线 |
[10:09] | Now, the Time-Keepers | 现在时间守护者们 |
[10:11] | protect and preserve the proper flow of time | 为世上万物保护保存 |
[10:14] | for everyone and everything. | 正常的时间流 |
[10:16] | But sometimes, people like you | 但有时 像你这样的人 |
[10:19] | veer off the path the Time-Keepers created. | 会偏离时间守护者创建的道路 |
[10:22] | We call those Variants. | 我们称这种人为时间异体 |
[10:25] | Maybe you started an uprising, or were just late for work. | 或许你发起了起义 或只是上班迟到了 |
[10:29] | Whatever it was, stepping off your path created a nexus event, | 不管是怎么回事 偏离道路创造了关联事件 |
[10:33] | which, left unchecked, could branch off into madness, | 如果不加以管理 就可能疯狂分支 |
[10:37] | leading to another multiversal war. | 再次导致多元宇宙战争 |
[10:42] | But, don’t worry, | 但别担心 |
[10:43] | to make sure that doesn’t happen, | 为了确保不会如此 |
[10:44] | the Time-Keepers created the TVA and all its incredible workers. | 时间守护者创造了时管局和它了不起的员工们 |
[10:51] | The TVA has stepped in to fix your mistake | 时管局已插手修复了你的错误 |
[10:54] | and set time back on its predetermined path. | 并让时间恢复到了原本应有的道路上 |
[10:59] | Now that your actions have | 而你因为自己的行为 |
[11:00] | left you without a place on the timeline, | 在时间线上无容身之地了 |
[11:03] | you must stand trial for your offenses. | 所以你必须因自己的罪行受审 |
[11:05] | So sit tight, and we’ll get you in front of a judge in no time. | 坐好吧 我们会让你马上面见法官 |
[11:09] | Just make sure you have your ticket, | 务必拿好你的排号 |
[11:11] | and you’ll be seen by the next available attendant. | 一旦有接待者有空就会来见你 |
[11:16] | – For all time. – Always. | -时时刻刻 -永永远远 |
[11:25] | Time-Keepers? The Sacred Timeline? | 时间守护者 神圣时间线 |
[11:28] | Who actually believes this bunkum? | 谁会相信这种蠢话 |
[11:29] | Ticket, sir? | 排号 先生 |
[11:30] | That guy didn’t give me a ticket. I tried to ask for one. | 那人没给我号 我跟他要了 |
[11:32] | – Ticket, sir! – I tried to ask that guy for a ticket! | -请出示排号 先生 -我还跟他要了 |
[11:35] | Sir… | 先生 |
[11:35] | What, you’re raising your voice at me, bucket head? | 你还冲我吼起来了吗 蠢货 |
[11:48] | Thanks for visiting the TVA. | 谢谢您莅临时管局 |
[11:51] | Don’t hesitate to let us know how we’re doing. | 尽请对我们的服务做出评价 |
[12:24] | The hunter and his Minutemen responded to a routine nexus event. | 追踪者和时间卫队响应了一桩常规关联事件 |
[12:27] | It appears that when they arrived, somebody got the jump on ’em. | 似乎他们到达时 遭到了伏击 |
[12:30] | You think? | 还用说 |
[12:32] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[12:36] | Yeah, stab wounds look consistent with the others. | 是啊 看刺伤跟其他人一致 |
[12:41] | Positioning of the bodies | 尸体的位置 |
[12:42] | indicates they didn’t know what the hell hit ’em. | 表明他们根本没来得及反应 |
[12:46] | And reset charge is gone. | 重置设备也不见了 |
[12:50] | That’s the sixth attack in the last week. | 这是上周第六起袭击了 |
[12:54] | That we know of. | 据我们所知 |
[12:57] | Wait, stand down! Stand down. | 放下武器 |
[13:01] | It’s just a kid. | 只是个孩子 |
[13:12] | Hey, yo! | 喂 |
[13:39] | Tap it. | 敲一下 |
[13:57] | Don’t worry, that devil’s afraid of us. | 别担心 那个魔鬼还怕我们呢 |
[14:00] | We’re gonna take care of him. | 我们会解决他的 |
[14:02] | And we’re gonna put you back where you belong. | 我们会让你回你该去的地方 |
[14:22] | Devil bearing gifts. | 带礼物来的魔鬼 |
[14:25] | Go ahead and run this for sequence period | 检查它的时序年代 |
[14:27] | and any hints of temporal aura. | 和即刻气场痕迹 |
[14:30] | You know we won’t get anything. | 你知道我们查不到什么的 |
[14:31] | Yeah, just give it a shot. | 就试试嘛 |
[14:36] | The branch is nearing red line. We need to go. | 时间分支接近红线了 我们得走了 |
[14:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:54] | Set a reset charge. | 进行重置 |
[14:58] | Sir, there’s something you’ll wanna see. | 长官 你会想看看这个 |
[15:07] | Next case, please. | 下一案请上前 |
[15:13] | Laufeyson. Variant L1130, AKA Loki Laufeyson, | 劳菲森 时间异体L1130 洛基·劳菲森 |
[15:19] | is charged with sequence violation 7-20-89. | 被控时序违规7-20-89 |
[15:26] | How do you plead? | 你是否认罪 |
[15:29] | Madam, a god doesn’t plead. | 夫人 神不会恳求 |
[15:32] | Look, this has been a very enjoyable pantomime, | 这出哑剧还挺有意思 |
[15:35] | but I’d like to go home now. | 但我现在想回家了 |
[15:37] | Are you guilty or not guilty, sir? | 你是否有罪 先生 |
[15:40] | Guilty of being the God of Mischief? Yes. | 我可是恶作剧之神 是的 |
[15:43] | Guilty of finding all this incredibly tedious? Yes. | 我是否觉得这一切无比乏味 是的 |
[15:46] | Guilty of a crime against the Sacred Timeline? | 是否侵犯了神圣时间线 |
[15:51] | Absolutely not, you have the wrong person. | 绝对没有 你们抓错了人 |
[15:53] | Oh, really? And who should we have? | 是吗 那我们该抓谁去 |
[15:55] | I suspect, the Avengers. | 我怀疑是复仇者联盟 |
[15:57] | You see, I only came into possession of the Tesseract | 我之所以能拿到宇宙魔方 |
[15:59] | because they traveled through time, | 是因为他们穿越了时间 |
[16:01] | no doubt in a last-ditch effort to | 肯定是为阻止我登天为神王 |
[16:03] | stave off my ascent to God King. | 而做出的最后一搏 |
[16:06] | That’s quite an accusation. | 好严重的指控 |
[16:08] | Oh, believe me, you can smell the cologne of two Tony Starks. | 相信我 两个托尼·斯塔克的古龙水味儿好明显 |
[16:11] | You speak of Time Criminals? It’s they you should be after. | 你说什么时间罪犯 那你该去找他们 |
[16:15] | Perhaps you could provide me with a taskforce and resources, | 或许你可以给我指派一支特遣队 再给我些资源 |
[16:19] | and I could return and eliminate them for you. | 我可以回去 替你们除掉他们 |
[16:22] | We’re not here to talk about the Avengers. | 我们要说的不是复仇者联盟 |
[16:24] | – Oh, no? – No. | -是吗 -对 |
[16:25] | What they did was supposed to happen. You escaping was not. | 他们做的事本就该发生 而你的逃跑不是 |
[16:33] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[16:35] | “Not supposed to happen”? According to whom? | “不该发生” 这谁说的 |
[16:39] | The Time-Keepers? | 时间守护者啊 |
[16:41] | Oh, the Time-Keepers. Right. | 时间守护者 这样啊 |
[16:44] | Well, perhaps I should speak to these Time-Keepers, gods to gods. | 或许我该跟这些时间守护者 神对神地谈谈 |
[16:49] | I’m sorry, but they’re quite busy. | 抱歉 但他们很忙呢 |
[16:52] | Oh, they are? What are they doing? | 是吗 他们忙着干什么呢 |
[16:54] | Dictating the proper flow of time. | 决定正常的时间流 |
[16:56] | I see. Right. And then what do you do? | 这样啊 好吧 那你是做什么的 |
[16:59] | Dictate the proper flow of time according to their dictations. | 按照他们的决定 决定正常的时间流 |
[17:02] | How do you plead? | 你是否认罪 |
[17:05] | Guilty… | 我的确 |
[17:10] | of this. | 做了这个 |
[17:20] | – What’s going on? – Hang on. Everyone quiet. | -怎么回事 -等等 都别说话 |
[17:24] | – He’s trying to use his powers, ma’am. – Don’t rush me. | -他是想用他的法力 夫人 -别催我 |
[17:28] | Damn it! Why won’t it work? | 该死 怎么不好使 |
[17:29] | Magic powers? They’re no good in the TVA, Mr. Laufeyson. | 魔法吗 那个在时管局不能用 劳菲森先生 |
[17:34] | The court finds you guilty, and I sentence you to be reset. | 本庭判你有罪 我判你被重置 |
[17:38] | Next case, please! | 下一案请上前 |
[17:39] | “Reset”? What does that mean? | “重置” 那什么意思 |
[17:41] | What, is it bad? What does it mean? | 那很糟吗 那什么意思 |
[17:44] | You ridiculous bureaucrats | 你们这些荒唐的官僚 |
[17:46] | will not dictate how my story ends! | 休想决定我的故事如何结局 |
[17:48] | It’s not your story, Mr. Laufeyson. It never was. | 不是你的故事 劳菲森先生 从来都不是 |
[17:51] | You have no idea what I’m capable of! | 你根本想象不到我能做什么 |
[17:54] | I… I think I might. | 我可能知道 |
[17:58] | Have an idea of what he’s capable of. | 他能做什么 |
[18:02] | Approach the bench. | 上前 |
[18:10] | If you’re thinking what I think you are, it’s a bad idea. | 如果你在想我认为你在想的那事 那不是好主意 |
[18:13] | Okay, I’m just chasing a hunch. | 好吧 我只是跟着直觉走 |
[18:17] | Anything goes sideways, it’s on you. | 如果出了任何岔子 都怪在你头上 |
[18:20] | Okay. I feel like I’m always looking up to you. | 好 我觉得我总在仰视你 |
[18:23] | I like it. It’s appropriate. | 我喜欢 很恰当 |
[18:35] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna burn this place to the ground. | 我要把这里烧成灰 |
[18:43] | I’ll show you where my desk is, you can start there. | 我带你去我的办公桌 你从那里开始烧吧 |
[18:52] | Have a look. | 看看吧 |
[19:00] | Home sweet home. | 美丽的家园 |
[19:04] | I thought there was no magic here. | 这里不是没有魔法吗 |
[19:06] | There isn’t. | 是没有 |
[19:29] | That’s not real. | 那不是真的 |
[19:31] | It is, and, unfortunately, so is all the paperwork. | 是的 很遗憾 各种文件也是真的 |
[19:34] | Good tinder for your fire, though. Come on. | 但可以给你点火做火绒 来吧 |
[19:37] | This place is a nightmare. | 这地方是个噩梦 |
[19:38] | That’s another department. | 那是另一个部门了 |
[19:40] | Now that department I’ll help you burn down. | 那个部门我乐意帮你烧光 |
[19:49] | I’m Agent Mobius, by the way. | 对了 我是莫比乌斯特工 |
[19:54] | Are you taking me somewhere to kill me? | 你是要带我去个什么地方杀掉吗 |
[19:56] | No. That’s where you just were. | 不是 我才带你离开那个处境 |
[19:58] | I’m taking you some place to talk. | 我的带你去个地方谈谈 |
[20:00] | I don’t like to talk. | 我不喜欢谈谈 |
[20:02] | But you do like to lie, which you just did. | 但你喜欢撒谎 你刚刚还撒了谎 |
[20:04] | Because we both know you love to talk. | 因为我们都知道 你很喜欢说话 |
[20:08] | Talkie-talkie. | 说啊说啊 |
[20:10] | How long have you been here? | 你在这里干多久了 |
[20:13] | I don’t know. It’s hard to say, | 我不知道 不好说 |
[20:14] | time passes differently here in the TVA. | 时管局的时间流逝不一样 |
[20:17] | – What does that mean? – You’ll catch up. | -什么意思 -你会了解的 |
[20:21] | So, you’re part of the TVA’s courageous and dedicated workforce? | 所以你是时管局勇敢尽心的员工之一吗 |
[20:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:26] | – You were created by the Time- Keepers. – Yep. | -你们是时间守护者创造的 -对 |
[20:29] | – To protect the Sacred Timeline. – Correct. | -目的是保护神圣时间线 -对 |
[20:34] | Is that funny? | 那好笑吗 |
[20:36] | The idea that your little club | 你们的小俱乐部 |
[20:37] | decides the fate of trillions of people | 能代表三个太空蜥蜴 |
[20:39] | across all of existence at the behest of three space lizards, | 决定浩瀚宇宙中无数人的命运 |
[20:43] | yes, it’s funny. | 是的 这很好笑 |
[20:44] | It’s absurd. | 这好荒唐 |
[20:46] | I thought you didn’t like to talk. | 不是说你不喜欢说话吗 |
[20:51] | After you. | 你先请 |
[21:05] | For the record, | 我要说 |
[21:05] | this really does feel like a killing-me kind of a room. | 这里感觉真像个用来杀人的房间 |
[21:09] | Not big on trust, are you? | 不怎么信任人 是吧 |
[21:11] | Trust is for children and dogs. | 孩子和狗才会信任 |
[21:14] | There’s only one person you can trust. | 你只能信任一个人 |
[21:16] | Yourself? I like it. | 你自己吗 我喜欢 |
[21:18] | Slap it on a T-shirt. | 印T恤衫吧 |
[21:21] | If the TVA truly oversees all of time, | 如果时管局真的监管一切时间 |
[21:24] | how have I never heard of you until now? | 我们怎么会此前都没听说过你们 |
[21:26] | ‘Cause you’ve never needed to. | 因为你此前不需要听说 |
[21:28] | You’ve always lived within your set path. | 你一直生活在你的既定道路里 |
[21:30] | I live within whatever path I choose. | 我是生活在我选择的道路里 |
[21:33] | Sure you do. Okay, come have a seat. | 当然了 好了 来坐吧 |
[21:41] | I told you, time moves differently in the TVA. | 我说了 时管局的时间运行不一样 |
[21:44] | Come on, sit down. | 来坐吧 |
[21:47] | Let’s get into this. | 我们开始吧 |
[21:56] | Go on, have a seat. | 来啊 坐吧 |
[22:05] | If looks could kill. | 要是眼神能杀人 |
[22:08] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[22:10] | Well, let’s start with a little cooperation. | 先配合一下吧 |
[22:12] | Not my forte. | 我不擅长 |
[22:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:15] | Even when you’re wooing someone powerful you intend to betray? | 哪怕是讨好你打算背叛的强者时吗 |
[22:18] | Come on. | 得了 |
[22:20] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[22:21] | Maybe I’d like to learn. | 或许我想了解呢 |
[22:24] | I specialize in the pursuit of dangerous Variants. | 我专门追踪危险的时间异体 |
[22:27] | Like myself? | 比如我吗 |
[22:29] | No, particularly dangerous Variants. | 不 是特别危险的时间异体 |
[22:32] | You’re just a little pussycat. | 你就是个小猫咪 |
[22:35] | I got a set of questions for you. | 我要问你一组问题 |
[22:37] | You answer them honestly, | 你要诚实回答 |
[22:38] | and then maybe I can give you something you want. | 那样的话 我或许能满足你的一些愿望 |
[22:42] | You wanna get out of here, right? | 你想离开这里 是吧 |
[22:44] | Yeah, so we’ll start there. | 嗯 那就从这里开始 |
[22:46] | Should you return, what are you gonna do? | 如果你回去了 打算怎么做 |
[22:50] | – Finish what I started. – Which is? | -完成我开启的大业 -那是什么 |
[22:53] | Claim my throne. | 夺取我的王位 |
[22:55] | You wanna be king? | 你想做国王吗 |
[22:56] | I don’t want to be, I was born to be. | 我不是想做 我生来就是 |
[22:58] | I know, but king of what exactly? | 我知道 但具体是什么的国王 |
[23:03] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[23:05] | Try me. | 说来试试 |
[23:09] | Midgard. | 米德加德 |
[23:10] | AKA Earth. | 就是地球 |
[23:13] | All right. Now you’re the king of Midgard, then what? | 好 你成为米德加德的国王了 然后呢 |
[23:16] | Happily ever after? | 幸福永远了吗 |
[23:19] | Asgard, the Nine Realms. | 阿斯加德 九大王国 |
[23:22] | – Space? – Space? | -宇宙吗 -是的 |
[23:24] | Space is big. That’d be a nice feather in your cap. | 宇宙很大 那是不错的功绩 |
[23:28] | “Loki, the King of Space.” | “洛基 宇宙之王” |
[23:31] | Mock me if you dare. | 你敢嘲笑我 |
[23:33] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没 |
[23:35] | Honestly, I’m actually a fan. Yeah. | 真的 我其实是你的粉丝 |
[23:38] | And I guess I’m wondering why | 我就是在想 |
[23:40] | does someone with so much range just wanna rule? | 你这么有潜力的人 怎么就想做统治者 |
[23:48] | I would’ve made it easy for them. | 我会让人们轻松的 |
[23:50] | People like easy. | 人们喜欢轻松 |
[23:52] | The first and most oppressive lie ever uttered | 第一个 也是最压迫的谎言 |
[23:57] | was the song of freedom. | 就是自由之歌 |
[23:59] | How’s that one go? | 怎么说 |
[24:00] | For nearly every living thing, | 对几乎所有生灵 |
[24:03] | choice breeds shame and uncertainty and regret. | 选择带来羞耻 不确定和后悔 |
[24:10] | There’s a fork in every road, | 每条道路上都有岔路 |
[24:12] | yet the wrong path always taken. | 可人们总走错路 |
[24:15] | Good. Yeah. | 很好 |
[24:17] | You said “Nearly every living thing,” | 你说”几乎所有生灵” |
[24:18] | so I’m guessing you don’t fall into that category? | 那么你应该是不算在内咯 |
[24:25] | The Time-Keepers have built quite the circus, | 时间守护者建造了惊人的奇景 |
[24:29] | and I see the clowns are playing their parts to perfection. | 而且小丑也完美地扮演了自己的角色 |
[24:34] | Big metaphor guy. I love it. | 这么爱用比喻 我喜欢 |
[24:36] | Makes you sound super smart. | 让你听上去特别聪明 |
[24:38] | I am smart. | 我就是聪明 |
[24:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:05] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[25:07] | A sampling of your greatest hits, if I may. | 你壮举的抽样 容我来 |
[25:17] | If it’s all the same to you… | 如果你们不介意 |
[25:22] | I’ll have that drink now. | 我现在想来一杯 |
[25:26] | No. | 不用 |
[25:27] | And I remember. I was there. Anything else? | 我记得 我当时也在 还有吗 |
[25:31] | It’s funny, for someone born to rule, you sure do lose a lot. | 真有趣 生来的统治者 你输了好多次 |
[25:36] | You might even say it’s in your nature. | 甚至可以说这是你的天性 |
[25:38] | You know, things didn’t turn out so well | 上一个对我说这种话的人 |
[25:40] | for the last person who said that to me. | 下场可不怎么好 |
[25:42] | Oh, yeah, Phil Coulson. | 嗯 菲尔·科尔森 |
[25:46] | No! | 不 |
[25:48] | Didn’t the Avengers come together | 复仇者联盟不是为了 |
[25:49] | to literally avenge him by defeating you? | 给他复仇而团结一心 击败了你吗 |
[25:52] | Little solace to a dead man. | 对于一个死人算不上什么安慰了 |
[25:54] | Do you enjoy hurting people? | 你喜欢伤人吗 |
[25:58] | Making them feel small? | 让他们觉得渺小 |
[26:00] | Making them feel afraid? | 让他们感到恐惧 |
[26:01] | – Your games don’t frighten me. – Making them feel little? | -你的游戏吓不倒我 -让他们觉得弱小 |
[26:04] | I know what I am. | 我知道我是什么人 |
[26:05] | – A murderer? – A liberator. | -杀人犯吗 -解放者 |
[26:07] | Of eyeballs, maybe. | 解放了眼球吧 |
[26:12] | Look at that smile. You are enjoying that. | 看那笑容 你很喜欢那么做 |
[26:15] | Did you enjoy hurting them? | 你喜欢伤害他们吗 |
[26:16] | I don’t have to play this game. I’m a god. | 我不需要玩这种游戏 我可是神 |
[26:19] | Of what, again? Mischief, right? | 什么神来着 恶作剧之神吧 |
[26:21] | Yeah. I don’t see anything very mischievous about this. | 嗯 我可不觉得这算什么恶作剧 |
[26:28] | No, I don’t suppose you do. | 是啊 你是看不出吧 |
[26:31] | Let’s talk about your escapes. | 我们谈谈你的逃跑吧 |
[26:33] | You’re really good at doing awful things, | 你很擅长做坏事 |
[26:35] | and then just getting away. | 然后逃掉 |
[26:38] | What can I say? I’m a mischievous scamp. | 没办法 我就是个喜欢恶作剧的顽皮鬼 |
[26:41] | This is one of my favorites. | 这是我最喜欢的之一 |
[26:45] | From the flight deck, Captain William A. Scott, | 这里是驾驶舱 威廉·A·斯考特机长 |
[26:47] | Northwest Orient Airlines 305, on schedule to land in Seattle. | 西北东方航空305航班 按时飞往西雅图 |
[26:51] | Flight time today, approximately… | 今天的飞行时间 约… |
[26:53] | Bourbon and soda? | 波本和苏打水吗 |
[26:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:56] | Absolutely. | 不客气 |
[26:57] | Is there anything else I can do for you, sir? | 还需要我为您做什么吗 先生 |
[27:00] | I suppose we’ll find out, won’t we? | 那就看看吧 |
[27:09] | – Uh, Miss? – Yes, Mr. Cooper? | -小姐 -是 库珀先生 |
[27:11] | You might want to take a look at that note. | 你最好看看那张字条 |
[27:16] | I have a bomb. | 我有枚炸弹 |
[27:33] | I fail to see how this has any relevance or bearing on… | 我看不出这有什么关系… |
[27:35] | No. This is the good part. | 别 精彩的部分在这里 |
[27:50] | See you again someday. | 改天再见了 |
[27:53] | Brother, Heimdall, you better be ready. | 哥哥 海姆达尔 你们最好准备好了 |
[28:14] | I can’t believe you were D.B. Cooper. Come on! | 真不敢相信你是DB·库珀 拜托 |
[28:18] | I was young, and I lost a bet to Thor. | 我当时还年轻 打赌输给了托尔 |
[28:20] | Where was the TVA when I was meddling with these affairs of men? | 我插手这样的人间事务时 时管局怎么不管 |
[28:23] | We were right there with you, just surfing that Sacred Timeline. | 我们当时也在 在神圣时间线上冲浪呢 |
[28:27] | So that had the Time-Keepers’ seal of approval, did it? | 所以那就得到了时间守护者的认同吗 |
[28:30] | Well, I wouldn’t think of it | 说起来倒不算是 |
[28:31] | in terms of approval and disapproval. | 认同或不认同 |
[28:33] | That’s sort of a… | 那是… |
[28:35] | Let’s get back to escapes… | 我们继续说逃跑吧 |
[28:37] | …and a little psychobabble. | 以及心理问题 |
[28:38] | What is it that you think that you’re really running from? | 你觉得你究竟在逃离什么 |
[28:41] | Enough. | 够了 |
[28:45] | Back in your cage. | 回笼子里咯 |
[28:48] | See, I can play the heavy keys, too. | 看 我也会玩狠的 |
[28:50] | I was just standing up to make a point. | 我站起来只是有话说 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry, go ahead. | 抱歉 请吧 |
[28:53] | It won’t be as meaningful now. | 现在做就失去意义了 |
[28:55] | Okay, well, stay seated. | 好吧 那坐着别动 |
[28:56] | I’ll do what I want to do! | 我想做什么就做什么 |
[28:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:03] | What exactly is it that you want? | 你到底想怎么样 |
[29:06] | I want you to be honest about why you do what you do. | 我想要你坦诚你这样做的原因 |
[29:10] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[29:10] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[29:11] | All I seek is a deeper understanding | 我只想更深入地了解 |
[29:15] | of the fearsome God of Mischief. | 可怕的恶作剧之神 |
[29:18] | What makes Loki tick? | 洛基的动机是什么 |
[29:21] | – I know what this place is. – What is it? | -我知道这是什么地方 -什么地方 |
[29:23] | It’s an illusion. | 这是个幻象 |
[29:27] | It’s a cruel, | 是弱者 |
[29:28] | elaborate trick conjured by the weak to inspire fear. | 为了激发恐惧而精心策划的残忍诡计 |
[29:33] | A desperate attempt at control. | 孤注一掷 试图掌控一切 |
[29:36] | Now, you all parade about | 你们招摇卖弄 |
[29:39] | as if you’re the divine arbiters of power in the universe. | 仿佛你们是宇宙力量的神圣仲裁者 |
[29:43] | – We are. – You’re not. | -我们的确是 -才不是 |
[29:46] | My choices are my own. | 我的选择是我自己的 |
[29:47] | Your choice is your own. Good, let’s go with that. | 你的选择是你自己的 很好 就从这入手 |
[29:50] | I think this one’s gonna fire you up. | 这应该能让你激动起来 |
[29:51] | The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy | 自由的光鲜诱惑削减了你们人生的乐趣 |
[29:55] | in a mad scramble for power… | 让你们发狂地追逐权力 |
[29:58] | Precisely. | 确实 |
[30:00] | I was… | 我本来… |
[30:02] | I am on the verge of acquiring everything I am owed, | 我现在仍然快要得到我应得的一切 |
[30:05] | and when I do, it’ll be because I did it. | 如果我得到了 都是因为我的努力 |
[30:07] | Not because it was supposed to happen. | 不是因为这是理所当然的 |
[30:09] | Or because you or the Time Variance Authority, | 也不是因为你或时间变异管理局 |
[30:13] | or whatever it is you call yourselves, allowed me to. | 或不管你们自称什么 允许我得到 |
[30:17] | Honestly, you’re pathetic. | 老实说 你很可悲 |
[30:19] | You’re an irrelevance. | 你无关紧要 |
[30:21] | A detour. | 只是一条弯路 |
[30:23] | A footnote to my ascent. | 我攀登的注脚 |
[30:27] | You finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[30:29] | You’re gonna start taking things seriously. | 你要开始严肃对待了 |
[30:31] | If you hadn’t picked up the Tesseract, | 如果你那时没有捡起宇宙魔方 |
[30:33] | you would have been taken to a cell on Asgard. | 你就会被关进阿斯加德的牢房 |
[30:45] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[30:46] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[30:49] | Have I made you proud? | 你为我骄傲吗 |
[30:50] | Please don’t make this worse. | 求求你 别让事情变得更糟 |
[30:53] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:54] | This is nonsense, more tricks. This never even happened. | 这是胡扯 又是幻术 这根本没发生过 |
[30:57] | Not to you. | 没发生在你身上 |
[30:58] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[31:00] | Look, the TVA doesn’t just know your whole past, | 时管局不只知道你的过去 |
[31:02] | we know your whole life, how it’s all meant to be. | 我们还知道你的一生 注定要发生的事 |
[31:05] | Think of it as comforting. | 把这看作安慰 |
[31:07] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[31:08] | And am I not your mother? | 那我也不是你母亲吗 |
[31:14] | You’re not. | 不是 |
[31:20] | Always so perceptive about everyone but yourself. | 你总能看透一切 却看不透自己 |
[31:25] | And then the Dark Elves attack the palace, | 然后黑暗精灵袭击了宫殿 |
[31:27] | and you think you send them to Thor. | 你以为你让他们去找托尔了 |
[31:29] | You might wanna take the stairs to the left. | 走左边的楼梯吧 |
[31:32] | But instead, you send them… | 其实你把他们指向了… |
[31:35] | I’ll never tell. | 我绝不会告诉你 |
[31:52] | Where do you have her? Where is she? | 你把她关在哪了 她在哪里 |
[31:54] | You lead them right to her. | 你让他们找到了她 |
[31:56] | I don’t believe you. You’re lying. It’s not true. | 我不相信 你撒谎 这不是真的 |
[31:59] | It is true. | 这就是真的 |
[32:01] | That’s the proper flow of time, | 那才是正常的时间流 |
[32:02] | and it happens again and again and again | 它一次又一次发生 |
[32:05] | because it’s supposed to, | 因为理应如此 |
[32:07] | because it has to. | 因为必须如此 |
[32:08] | – The TVA makes sure of it. – Where is she? | -时管局确保了 -她在哪里 |
[32:11] | Now why don’t you tell me, do you enjoy hurting people? | 不如你告诉我 你喜欢伤人吗 |
[32:15] | – I don’t believe you. – Do you enjoy killing? | -我不信你 -你享受杀戮吗 |
[32:16] | – I’ll kill you. – What? Like you did your mother? | -我会杀了你 -就像你杀了你妈妈 |
[32:26] | Sorry, the Time Twister just loops you, | 抱歉 时间扭转器只让你循环 |
[32:27] | not the furniture. | 对椅子不起作用 |
[32:29] | You weren’t born to be king, Loki. | 你并非生来注定为王 洛基 |
[32:31] | You were born to cause pain and suffering and death. | 而是注定带来痛苦 苦难和死亡 |
[32:34] | That’s how it is, that’s how it was, that’s how it will be. | 现在如此 过去如此 将来也如此 |
[32:38] | All so that others can achieve their best versions of themselves. | 都是为了让其他人能成就最好的自己 |
[33:00] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[33:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:16] | My job. Is it yours to interrupt? | 我的工作 你的工作是来打断吗 |
[33:19] | We have a situation. | 有情况 |
[33:22] | There’s always a situation. | 总是有情况 |
[33:26] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪都别去 |
[33:28] | It was just getting good. Spirited. | 正进行到精彩的地方 情绪高昂 |
[33:38] | – Talking to that Variant is a mistake. – That’s your position. | -和那个时间异体对话是个错误 -那是你的看法 |
[33:40] | – He should be reset! – I take the opposite… | -他应该被重置 -我的观点与你相反 |
[33:42] | You think everyone should be reset. I’m getting good stuff! | 你认为所有人都该被重置 我刚取得进展 |
[33:44] | We lost another unit. | 我们又失去了一支队伍 |
[33:50] | Okay, Loki, I think we can finish up tomorrow and just pick it… | 洛基 我们明天再完成 接着… |
[34:06] | Mischievous scamp. | 恶作剧的顽皮鬼 |
[34:24] | Wish I could say I was surprised. | 可惜我不感到意外 |
[34:26] | – Yeah, I wish you hadn’t interrupted us. – Me? It’s my fault? | -谁让你打断了我们 -我 怪我咯 |
[34:29] | Look, he can’t have gotten very far. | 听着 他一定没走远 |
[34:31] | Split up. Prune on sight. | 分头行动 见人就删 |
[34:33] | No, no pruning, no resetting. He can still help us! | 不 不准删除或重置 他仍能帮我们 |
[34:47] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[34:48] | You’re that criminal with the blue box. | 你是那个带着蓝盒子的罪犯 |
[34:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[34:53] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[34:56] | Give me the Tesseract, or I’ll gut you like a fish, Casey. | 把宇宙魔方给我 否则我把你当鱼一样开膛 凯西 |
[34:58] | What’s a fish? | 鱼是什么 |
[35:00] | What’s a fish? | 鱼是什么东西 |
[35:01] | How do you not know what a fish is? | 你怎么会不知道鱼是什么 |
[35:03] | I’ve lived my entire life behind a desk. | 我这辈子一直坐在桌子后面 |
[35:04] | Well, what difference does it make? | 那又如何 |
[35:06] | I wanna know exactly what I’m being threatened with before I comply. | 我想知道我面对的是什么威胁 然后再照办 |
[35:09] | Death, Casey. Violent, painful death. | 死亡 凯西 暴力的痛苦的死亡 |
[35:12] | Okay, okay. I comply, I comply. | 好好好 我照办 |
[35:17] | I comply. Jeez! | 我照办 天啊 |
[35:23] | This it? | 是这个 |
[35:30] | What? | 什么 |
[35:32] | Infinity Stones? | 无限宝石 |
[35:36] | How… | 你怎么 |
[35:38] | How do you have these? | 你怎么拿到它们的 |
[35:40] | Oh, We actually get a lot of those. | 我们有很多 |
[35:42] | Yeah. Some of the guys use them as paperweights. | 对 有人用这些石头当镇纸 |
[35:45] | Some of ’em. | 有些人吧 |
[36:28] | Is this the greatest power in the universe? | 这是宇宙里最强大的力量吗 |
[36:43] | Oh, you almost hit me! | 你差点打到我 |
[36:44] | That’s so messed up. | 太过分了 |
[36:46] | Split up. Check the lower concourse. | 分头行动 搜查下面的大厅 |
[36:49] | I do not forgive you. | 我不原谅你 |
[37:47] | I love you, my sons. | 我爱你们 我的儿子 |
[37:52] | Remember this place. | 记住这地方 |
[37:55] | Home. | 家园 |
[38:14] | Loki, I thought the world of you. | 洛基 我曾非常看重你 |
[38:17] | I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. | 我以为我们能永远并肩战斗 |
[38:26] | Maybe you’re not so bad after all, brother. | 或许你也没那么坏 弟弟 |
[38:29] | Maybe not. | 或许吧 |
[38:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:32] | If you were here, I might even give you a hug. | 如果你真在这里 我或许还会抱抱你 |
[38:35] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[38:49] | Undying? | 不死 |
[38:54] | You should choose your words more carefully. | 你措辞该更小心点的 |
[39:10] | You… | 你 |
[39:12] | will never be… | 永远不会成为 |
[39:16] | a god. | 神 |
[40:09] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[40:14] | Glorious purpose. | 光荣的使命 |
[41:02] | Stop… | 停 |
[41:05] | It. | 下来 |
[41:07] | Stop it! | 停下来 |
[41:10] | St… Stop it… | 停下来 |
[41:11] | It… Stop it… | 下来 停下来 |
[41:13] | Stop… I… St… Sto… St… | 停 来下 停下来 |
[41:25] | And this guy kept saying he was gonna turn me into a fish, | 那人一直念叨着要把我变成鱼 |
[41:28] | whatever that is, | 不知道那是什么 |
[41:29] | and then they show up and just prune my cart, | 然后他们出现了 删了我的推车 |
[41:32] | so there was nothing I could have done. | 所以我什么都做不了 |
[41:36] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[41:37] | You know, that Variant you had got away. | 那个从你眼前溜走的那个时间异体 |
[41:59] | Loki? | 洛基 |
[42:02] | Nowhere left to run. | 无处可逃了哦 |
[42:07] | I can’t go back, can I? | 我不能回去 对吧 |
[42:11] | Back to my timeline. | 不能回我的时间线 |
[42:21] | I don’t enjoy hurting people. | 我不喜欢伤害人 |
[42:28] | I… | 我 |
[42:29] | I don’t enjoy it. | 我不喜欢 |
[42:33] | I do it because I have to, | 我那样做也是无奈 |
[42:37] | because I’ve had to. | 因为我当时不得不那样做 |
[42:39] | Okay, explain that to me. | 跟我详细说说 |
[42:41] | Because it’s part of the illusion. | 因为那是幻象的一部分 |
[42:46] | It’s the cruel, elaborate trick | 是弱者为了激发恐惧 |
[42:48] | conjured by the weak to inspire fear. | 而精心策划的残忍诡计 |
[42:51] | A desperate play for control. | 孤注一掷 试图掌控一切 |
[42:54] | You do know yourself. | 你相当了解你自己嘛 |
[42:58] | A villain. | 一个恶棍 |
[43:00] | That’s not how I see it. | 我不这么看 |
[43:09] | You try to use that? | 你想用它 |
[43:11] | Oh, several times. | 用过几次 |
[43:14] | Even an Infinity Stone is useless here. | 就连无限宝石在这里都没用了 |
[43:20] | The TVA is formidable. | 时管局如此强大 |
[43:23] | That’s been my experience. | 从我的经验来看 没错 |
[43:25] | Listen, I can’t offer you salvation, | 听着 我给不了你救赎 |
[43:29] | but maybe I can offer you something better. | 但我也许可以给你更好的 |
[43:34] | A fugitive Variant’s been killing our Minutemen. | 一名在逃时间异体一直在杀害我们的时间卫队 |
[43:38] | And you need the God of Mischief to help you stop him? | 你们需要恶作剧之神协助你们阻止他 |
[43:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[43:43] | Why me? | 那为什么选我 |
[43:45] | The Variant we’re hunting is… | 我们要抓捕的时间异体是 |
[43:48] | you. | 你 |
[43:51] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[44:21] | Time signature is early third millennium. | 时间特征是3000年初 |
[44:24] | Definitely anachronistic. | 绝对不属于这个时代 |
[44:32] | Oil. | 石油 |
[44:34] | I think some jackass found himself a time machine, | 应该是哪个混蛋找到了一台时间机器 |
[44:35] | came back here to get rich. | 回来过去 想要暴富 |
[44:37] | Should we fan out and look for him, sir? | 要我们散开找他吗 长官 |
[44:40] | Nah. It’s not worth the paperwork. | 不了 不值得我们写报告 |
[44:43] | Just prune it. Let’s bail. Set a charge. | 删了它 我们撤 进行重置 |
[44:46] | Wait. Someone’s out there. | 等等 那边有人 |
[44:52] | Check it out. | 去看看 |
[45:04] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[50:15] | Thanks for visiting the TVA. | 谢谢您莅临时管局 |
[50:18] | Don’t hesitate to let us know how we’re doing. | 尽请对我们的服务做出评价 |